Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Sack.
Speaker 2: You're about to get yours glazed by the great Chris Ray, Coach, Derek black Man, and Tom Sweet. Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some glazings come out his nose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna I'm gonna edit it come, not set up blood. That was the ideas, Finn. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's just jack Box Rules basically comes funnier, just like you always though ives in the com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's come. It's ship. It's like you've seen in Mortal Kombat how you can edit the colors of the blood and then it's like yeah, so like it's like you can do that. Yeah, so like mute it, you know, like oh, to to nerve it so it's nothing scary. So there's a white version, and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've seen the Invincible edit where in China, I think it was China. They didn't they made the blood not right, they made it white. So it looks like coming sure, but I didn't. Everywhere, Sure, battle beasts beating Pyo, but it's like come full in his face and he looked his face.
Speaker 4: I understand, I get that, but I thought that that was like you know, the studio is doing it, which it is in that case. I didn't think you could do that like your own, like yourself. In Mortal Kombat, there's a version where I think it. I think that's the only you know what I think there because like it usually it's green. It's like a lot of times, like the alternative turn it green so it's not as scary, but you get the green's away, right, Well, it's like vomit.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, like I remember they did that in I think the first time I saw that, I think it was in Tar Rock where turned the blood green and it's not scary, and I'm like, well, I guess this acid is like reptile and Mortal Kombat was the only one had green blood and then green green.
Speaker 1: Was just a default.
Speaker 3: I think it was just an easy palette swap. Yeah, but yeah, you know what, I might be talking out of my ass too. You never know, somebody might have just moded it white and it's not. But I think there is a way you can change it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I don't know. If it's acting.
Speaker 4: It's like the what is it a racingophobia filters in video games where it's just like they turned the spider into a circle.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: What are you surprised by this? That's interesting?
Speaker 1: No, because do they have something for everything?
Speaker 3: Like if you're if you're not justified, if you're like playing ace combat. For people who are acrophobic, they just what is it looked like? You're not on the air, if you're afraid of heights and it's car. If you're afraid of heights and ace combat, it's just a void.
Speaker 1: It's just nothing. I think.
Speaker 4: No, you're no, We've been over this. Being afraid of heights is about being afraid of the floor, being far away, Yeah, because if there's no floor, if there's no floor, because.
Speaker 3: Like say, for example, uh in Space Mountain, Uh is it Space Mountain? The ride there is the one when it's all dark and ship. Yeah, so I can't see anything. So there's no ground to be afraid of, right, Like even though I'm a sin you know, like before the big drive, it's just this going going, and then it's counting down.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking down.
Speaker 3: You don't see anything, versus being on a regular traditional roller coast and I'm looking at the ground, like holy fuck.
Speaker 1: I went on Space Mountain once and the thing didn't latch, so uh so he stood up like yeah everywhere and die and get my head. They've done it and break. It's like the ride is kind of struggling to go, but then it's finally.
Speaker 3: Goes for I saw a video like, what is that guy?
Speaker 4: I saw a video like a fucking half hour ago of like some Indian kid putting his hand out of it moving like he was sitting on a train, and then he hit something and then he clear he clearly his arm. Now he didn't look any it didn't look gory or nothing, but he was like and he was just trying to play it off real cool. Oh like, and then he just sat and cried.
Speaker 1: Was he wailing or was he just cry?
Speaker 4: He was just he was just silently. It was a silent cry.
Speaker 1: That's how you know it. That's how you know there's acknowledgment and pain, you know, right, cry.
Speaker 4: Quiet It's like, what have I done? What have I done?
Speaker 1: I did this some much that has been my have you guys experienced? Boy hype?
Speaker 4: What is that? What are you saying?
Speaker 3: You know, when you're like when you're around when you're young.
Speaker 4: Sound yeah, I don't like. I don't like when you're around.
Speaker 1: Your friends and you're young and you're on your friends and it's a bunch of kids doing.
Speaker 3: Something something did he would say, yeah, like, boy.
Speaker 4: It does sound Go ahead, we'll turn to my boy hype party.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did he tell you about? He didn't. So when I was younger, I dispassed. Me and my friends be hanging out at like the fucking playground and like, how old are you? I was maybe like seventeen, seventeen eighteen, No, it's maybe like twenty nine.
Speaker 3: We'll be like thirty four older than early.
Speaker 1: I forgot what I was honestly, that fucking my friend I was inconvenient my age blank all right, but no, I like right now, like right now. When I was like maybe like a kid went out of the bronx, I was like fucking like between like seven and eleven, and I gave you say when you kid and my friend take it, yeah cool. But my friends we were like be doing shit and one guy would like jump or something. I could jump over that, and it's like, yeah, do it, and then you go and you do it and someone gets fucking hurt immediately because that all was all being a young kid, was is your other little friends hype because are all too stupid to understand consequences?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it's interesting because I don't think girls have that the same way.
Speaker 4: I know what you're saying. I don't think I ever had that though.
Speaker 3: I really never had that experience, no, because I was always like I just didn't want to get hurt.
Speaker 4: I just really I just really wanted to.
Speaker 1: Avoid just wouldn't think about it. I'd be like, oh yeah, my friends hyped me up, Let's go jump off this, Like dude, there we assessed the danger if it was too crazy, like, ye, not happen. I would never do anything that I wasn't sure that I could do.
Speaker 4: We also because I also was definitely afraid of embarrassing myself in front of everybody. That was also something where I was like, I'm not gonna do something if I'm not absolutely confident I can do it. And so like I never ended up doing any of that weird.
Speaker 1: Like me and my friends would get on the swat, you know, get on the swings and you would jump right. But where I lived in the Bronx, there was a gate right in front of the swing set so one of my friends jump.
Speaker 3: And landed on the gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Cool, it landed right on the gate. And I was like, oh, he just had no idea about like trajectory. He just because we were all doing it. And he was like, I'm gonna go super high and I'm gonna and You're like, it's funny because the way kids jump out of swings, they like got a roll on like sore. And I remember looking at him and I was like, m that's not gonna end well.
Speaker 3: Right on it?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Did you guys ever jump off backwards? That was the That was the final boss.
Speaker 1: This is that's the kid.
Speaker 3: There's a kid that I I don't think he exists because first of all, his name was Chaz.
Speaker 1: Who's whose name?
Speaker 3: Chad knew one cha Chazz? Maybe it was the same guy, and he just hops from school to school because I never saw my game that year.
Speaker 1: Do you understand how much older he's a mythical creature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because Chaz came to art it was my my my elementary school, my private elementary school, and started teaching us all this cool tricks that like he how to flip off the walls, how to get off the swing, backwards, and then I met a fay. He met a fay.
Speaker 1: He never saw him again. He's like, all right, kids later and he disappeared. Swear to god, he was not there in a complete year.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of those people that went to that school that I've came across throughout time, especially with my older brother. He's very sentimental and finds he's like family tree guy and does all the ship so like, oh, here's this person, here's Villia, here's Nick Chaz.
Speaker 1: No, Chazz, chazzn't exist.
Speaker 3: That was a fairy.
Speaker 1: He fairy, and I taught him about how to be bad and then fucking dipped. It was weird, all right, kids, and I'll go jump off small buildings and die and I'll see you later.
Speaker 3: And he again, he.
Speaker 1: Fucking the fucking bathroom door turned into vines and he walked through it, and no one else.
Speaker 3: Could do it.
Speaker 1: After we just never talked about it.
Speaker 3: I forgot it.
Speaker 1: We forgot it. They're gonna go home. I'm like, oh shit, he did walk through a fucking doorway of vines.
Speaker 4: Now that you mention it, Yeah, oky, what happened to Chaz? I think our Chas is just a gay kid, this.
Speaker 1: Teach you how to do gay stuff.
Speaker 4: No, he didn't teach us anything.
Speaker 3: Talking about he talked about being gay, about being gay.
Speaker 4: I'm gay, and I think he's as person now No no, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, blest shows are not my vibe.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I mean good for him. I mean I would never be out there dead again, so good what anyway.
Speaker 3: One of my closest friends was gay as ship, but we didn't know what gay was yet.
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Just like first, as we got older, it was like, oh yeah, there was also some things my brother actually unlocked. The memory for me that is that could be you know, controversial, I guess, but we're all kids. Where he was very I guess more he was he understood sexuality before we did, and so he would be all like we'd have sleepovers and he'd be like he.
Speaker 1: Was like a frat boy.
Speaker 3: It basically the way they do like oh, getting like naked, pull out his dick and we're like, bro, that's crazy, And you know, I was like, oh, well, you know, he just kind of like was really discovering himself and maybe fishing, you know, And I was like I was like, oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I was like older. Yeah, from in the early high school when I had a very good, close gay friend early high school, and that's when I like, I deconstruct the homophobia in my mind. I was like, oh, this is a dumb thing that made me leave the church. Actually, I was like, oh, this is dumb as fun, and then I stopped believing in God. You're like, homosexuality is cool. God's not real?
Speaker 3: Is that was?
Speaker 1: It was like, it was like, oh, being gay is not a problem with this guy is the least problematic person I've met, and he's just Meanwhile, you guys beat your wives here the church I don't have to be around, which is really interestinct.
Speaker 4: I think my friends in Catholic school made me stop believing your gods. You're earnestly you're a Catholic.
Speaker 1: Like friends Catholic school, A lot of the Catholic girls I know where What did they do to you?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: It's not even about the earth.
Speaker 1: Unlock those memories of the crazy.
Speaker 3: The crazy.
Speaker 4: I might have told this story on the show before, but I don't. I actually don't know. The craziest fucking memory that I have is I was looking for I'm not gonna name their names because like they're fucking their first graders at this time or something that'd be crazy, but it's still.
Speaker 1: I was looking for my friend.
Speaker 4: We had a concrete fucking playground. It was it was it was the the parking lot, and they would empty the cars out for recess because that's what that's what they had in fucking Yonkers or whatever. And I was going out. I was looking for my two friends, and I was like, where the fuck are they? And they're in an alley and a girl in our class is stripping for them. I'm not even fucking this is not a joke.
Speaker 3: This is not even a slight exaggeration, like really like it's like actually for.
Speaker 1: Brain burying that I'm brain blood buryering that out in my mind right now, Like okay, I don't even want to talk about scenario.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy? It is like I just I wanted to trade Pokemon.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were like I'm in the first grade or something in your No, you didn't walk away, you scamper all for They sound like a cat running a period of and I walked out.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't know what was happening at first. I was like, Oh, what's going what do you guys doing. They were like, hey, shut down.
Speaker 4: I was like what.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: It was total soprano interaction. You gotta tip her a Pokemon card, give me your peaky you don't be a fucking bitch man show.
Speaker 4: It is still to this day is such a distressing memory because I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, man, the first grade, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: It was two Italians of course, oh man, okay, Italian kids. Man, Yeah, they learned it from their soprano dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had something growing up in New York.
Speaker 1: You gotta get yourself, am.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I really can't stress enough how real this story is. It's a very real batman. I like to funk around sometimes. This is very seriously. Actually had a real experience.
Speaker 1: Your Italian people are the funniest thing ever because they're the most blatantly racist motherfuckers. But I generally don't think they mean it. I think it's just how they're socialized to speak to each other.
Speaker 4: Sure, Oh, just the like the shorthand in the languages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like I'm gonna say something very disrespectful to you, and I don't mean it. I don't we don't mean it. To you, and it's like, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like using the flor on Xbox Live when you're like thirteen or something.
Speaker 1: I It's not, it's not. I think it's actually more innocent. What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is like I've definitely, I've absolutely used that term recently.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't think recently at all.
Speaker 1: But wait no, wait have I But the.
Speaker 4: Point is on Xbox Live, I absolutely used that word. I had no opinion of gay people at all, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's just like that sounds like a fucking strong I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I've definitely I've definitely been hanging out with a time girls that I'm dating, and I've heard them say racist stuff about me through her What do.
Speaker 3: You a big fan of black people?
Speaker 1: You know? And they like strunck my shoulder and I'm like, that's just disrespectful, Like what the fuck are you talking about? It's like he likes Life of My joke er, I'll kill you.
Speaker 3: She likes mollions, you know, shoot you a million times?
Speaker 1: There were those kind of Italians that would would have not been around them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't you know what it was weird?
Speaker 1: We had like hip hop.
Speaker 3: You know, one of those guys moved moved to our state, you know, because you don't see them in California. They're like, yeah, Anthony, the most Italian last name ever, big Italian knows something Anthony over here.
Speaker 1: It's it's hurts me more than so fucking knuckle dusts with their name on it. Bro Dude, that ship would drive me insane.
Speaker 4: Met Paul and Gabby went on like a fucking tirade for like four hours just inventing fake Italians because it's surprisingly easy. It is, really, it is the easiest like demographic to to like improvise fake people.
Speaker 1: I think it's Italians and standing people, Like I think those are the two easy ones. Italians and Hispanic people.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, put like three Vanish words together and pep like, yeah that's a person.
Speaker 1: You know how many Marias I've met in my life? Well, yeah, those are real people. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If there's an Anthony Figarelli, like okay, yeah, I think there is, they're.
Speaker 1: Probably Anthony Cigarello out there, Like that's a real thing. Like if I look that up and it'll be like, oh ship right now, that Cigarello for what purpose?
Speaker 3: Luigi h I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about you always gotta have your emergency cigarello.
Speaker 3: You don't even sweep the fuck you actually have a cigarello.
Speaker 1: You have emergency cigarello. You don't even smoke. Hey, I'm just one of those melanions, you know what I mean. It's moullagnon whatever, mel melano.
Speaker 3: That is a crazy thing to have.
Speaker 1: What do you mean what it's so crazy getting on your list dude.
Speaker 3: The end of The Sopranos, he almost developed the list, but it was he was doing it too hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like it started getting a little too I was like, all right, man, two leveled up, all right, all right, James.
Speaker 4: He's two handed in that, like it's like his Skyrim stating that in that specific got like way crazy. You're too powerful for the game now.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like my buddy punching Aldowin three times and killing him.
Speaker 1: I've seen you like that and I was like, bro, and that was just regular like console, no mods.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. That means he spent time in caves punching crabs dude for hours.
Speaker 1: Imagine how many hours he clocked in like this. You hit Aldoeen one time and he's like, oh, ship me this God of Death is like, I really don't I can take three of those, dude, I like swallow areas.
Speaker 3: I I fucking devour ship. And then he's getting punched by he gets, he gets and he.
Speaker 1: Just he gets hit. He moves with the hit and he's like, oh no, and he's like do I run away or do I count? He's gonna yell me out the air and right, nothing can got a.
Speaker 4: Fight, nothing can make me hate. But as the games for that man, just the fact that you can.
Speaker 1: Do that, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 4: What's the villain? The first villain in a fallout four? The guy who like steals you or something?
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot his name. Yeah, the guy has a cool gun.
Speaker 3: He has a cool gun.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Kellogg, he tried to pull that out. He tried to go invisible on me. That nigga tried. I was like, I can't believe. I can't believe you dared to do that something. I'm gonna shoot a nuke in this room. I can't.
Speaker 3: How dare you how?
Speaker 1: I was so mad?
Speaker 4: I was like, my favorite clips of that guy are like him immediately dying and then like usually it's like his his head staying and his body exploding undernath his head.
Speaker 1: Those games are great, man, Like, I really, when I first moved here, I played fucking fall Off four hard. I played that game a lot. So that's another game I just can't play anymore.
Speaker 4: You play Fallout four a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't I remember this?
Speaker 1: Played it hard, played a game a lot.
Speaker 3: I remember you playing a lot of sky. I don't remember you playing a lot. I can't.
Speaker 1: Like those games are games that are so immersive that you can't go back to them. For me, it's like I can't. Like I'm trying to play three again as a dark urge.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many times do you played that game of already four's it?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's been more some really long drawn up I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have to played the game. I actually play the game like in depth. I'm outed this one really crazy. So this one is nuts. I can throw a grenade that spawns dragons dead serious, it's crazy, It's fucking crazy. It's actually out of pocket.
Speaker 4: Well it's nice anyway, that.
Speaker 1: Fighting the freaking guards and they were like they thought I was like, oh you think it's funny. Crashed the game, damn near four dragons pop out of grenade, breathing fire like this is fantastic, this is this world.
Speaker 4: Well look on that note. Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. I forgot to say it again. It's me Chris's Hip, Derek and Tip Sweetie Patreonic Concess snark Tank. Remember if you want to go over there?
Speaker 3: What lingering point?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm loading you know, I'm loading up. It's it's it's it was. I didn't get a lot of sleepless night.
Speaker 1: I was watching.
Speaker 3: I was watching.
Speaker 4: I was rewatching the Didty documentary because I just found it so entertaining. I just couldn't sleep. I was in bed playing that fucking there's like a Marvel kind of beat him up.
Speaker 1: It's mad fun it's not bad. Me and Lily were playing Last Invasion, played Last Nay.
Speaker 3: It was really funny.
Speaker 4: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: He sucks.
Speaker 4: They got weird fucking characters in there, though.
Speaker 1: I love the characters. Also funny.
Speaker 4: They got Beata a Bill in there.
Speaker 3: It's just like a thor. I don't know's I mean, I get it's more interesting time he had his do man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hasn't terrifying though, so I'm come cool with it. Yet a space horse is fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Is he a horse?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's an alien, but like he spare effectively a horse's effectively horse?
Speaker 3: Is he like in no way? What's what's happening?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 3: Is he really a horse?
Speaker 1: Looks like to you?
Speaker 3: He looks like a fucking horse like a horse.
Speaker 1: That's okay. He's an alien. He's an alien from a world that tell you something?
Speaker 4: The fat horse that look like that?
Speaker 3: Or if I saw a horse look like that, I'd be afraid.
Speaker 1: Yes, it had hands and legs and could speak. No, just head a head. There's a very question that beak thing going out. He's got the horse. That's that's what horses. Horses snouts. They're called snouts.
Speaker 3: You know they're called Wait are they? I'm not even gonna cause you know whatever I say, Your predators, let's let's.
Speaker 4: Let's ask our audience members who are a questrian.
Speaker 3: Beta mal Ray Beta mal Ray bantamil beta beta bet.
Speaker 1: Beat the fun out of you.
Speaker 3: He would beat the.
Speaker 1: Living, he'd beat the out of the earth. Yes, I get a very even a minimal Marvel character would kill everybody in the world. Yeah, probably dared Devil would.
Speaker 3: I wasna say the Punisher would, just because he's like could he just battleman nuke?
Speaker 1: What is the tower?
Speaker 4: He's just really mad.
Speaker 3: He's just really mad in white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's really has.
Speaker 4: Any special Forces training.
Speaker 3: I guess he has the power of vengeance, and but he's not afraid to kill, which that's why it stupid that Batman has that power.
Speaker 1: And the Punisher the thing everyone's The Punisher is.
Speaker 4: Actually like really like it's it's very funny to be that Batman exists in Gotham and then the Punisher exists in the Marvel universe because comparatively, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're not Marvel's New York is nowhere near as bad as Gotham, and because New York gets invaded by aliens and ship and it's still like I'd rather live here than there, because at least here there's opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not gonna have like a clown.
Speaker 4: Fucking roofy you and like carve your face out and sticking on a robot just to make a riddle for like a billionaire guy, you know what I mean. Like it's it's a very different realm of scary, but like the Punisher is way more justified in Gotham than he is in Marvel's New York. And Batman is so much more unjustified in Gotham than he would be in Marvel's New York.
Speaker 1: I think that's why that's my thing.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I I like Batman a lot, but I think the more you look at him, like, oh, this is really stupid and you gotta step your way.
Speaker 3: But it's gotta be a lot of comic books are service level, you gotta kind of.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of them a little. I think him in particular is because of the fact he deals with crime in such a like no one else touched me kind of way. Sure, it's like it's like I like it, it's interesting, but it's also like, brother, how is no one being like yo, Bruce.
Speaker 4: That I learned that a long time ago. Though I learned that a long time ago. With the Spider Sense where I was like, the second I thought a little bit too much about the Spider Sens, I was like, this is very stupid, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I just can't it's a great it's a crazy like does Miles does? Does does Miles? And Spider sns go off. If a slur is about to be said.
Speaker 1: I think when I think if if it actually harms him, I think I think harm. I think harm is like what it is like whenever they're about the experienced harm, Like he almost fucked the bitch out of STD he found out or he almost sucked the crazy bitch and the spider sense went off and I was like, that's nuts. That is that would have helped me a.
Speaker 3: Lot way too in the that's that's so stupid, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well he was in danger. Is this is danger? So it was imminent danger.
Speaker 3: She's going to cut his penis off.
Speaker 1: Imminent danger. I'm thinking the same way she had SDD.
Speaker 4: That's a crazy st I.
Speaker 1: Man, come on, level lel level up level apologies.
Speaker 3: That actually is that a thing you say? S t I, yeah, you is an infection affection?
Speaker 4: I guess, but s CD sounds way cooler.
Speaker 1: It sounds way man. I don't say t D. I guess that's he D. Yeah, it's got like a disorder. Yeah st I. It's like what boom boom, I'm gonna get one now, Yeah, bring back STDs.
Speaker 3: I think something about like, uh, even PTSD is different. It's not supposed to be disorder. Anymore or something whatever. It's like, I forgot what.
Speaker 1: I feel like I heard about that too.
Speaker 4: Do you think somebody somebody's PTSD will be triggered by somebody calling it PTSD?
Speaker 1: No, I still didn't.
Speaker 3: Should be shell shocked, bro, I think it should be shocked way cooler.
Speaker 1: It sounds cooler, but also because of the fact that when it existed, it is so it's so like diminutive to people that haven't.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's the reverse.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think I think it just sounds cool, that's it.
Speaker 4: I think it's more. I think it's I think it's like the Carl argument. I think it's just more honest.
Speaker 3: You say someone has PTSD, you want to treat him like a baby? Oh poor you damn dude, you've been through the ship. Yeah, that's cool, that's what you're saying. He's like through the ship.
Speaker 1: Dog. You know, you're literally literally proved me right, literally, you know.
Speaker 3: Like, but I think they would appreciate that, like you you think so, you think so highly of me, you think so highly of you, know.
Speaker 1: You you you My granddad definitely had PTSD and he fucking bottled that ship up like a man and I was like, whoa, you died, So listen, thank you, thank you for your you do it, don't thank you whoever you say.
Speaker 3: Thanks for thank you for not bothering me bullshit.
Speaker 1: Thank you for keeping your problems inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for developing a tumor and not putting your bullshit on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so have so sick of people put their Abraham for You're a great man, even though you clearly kill children.
Speaker 3: Probably so you know, shout out o hey man. They were enemy combands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said they were.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: You know what's the sad thing is that some of them are animum some of my that's really still unfortunate. An explosive device trapped to their And then then he had he had a he had a rice trainer and a pistol under his bed and they tried to get tighter. Yeah you bring that. He's holy Jesus holy. So they just pushed him out, like you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know what I always wanted to do, and like wow, thunder in like a video game or like something where it's like you have like a strainer or like a calendar or something you put on somebody's head and you push down into like they.
Speaker 3: Like they came out like spaghetti.
Speaker 4: I love that, like Plato or whatever.
Speaker 1: That the Duom guy would do, Like, that's doom guy, but like that's a waste of that should have done been done already.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's crazy that it hasn't. It's such a cool fucking but it's a dumb ex.
Speaker 1: Let's call the doom guy and tell him about it.
Speaker 3: Let's call him.
Speaker 4: No, do you have his number?
Speaker 1: I'd rather I'd rather never talk to him. Why. I feel like I'm not a dean, but I feel like he in his goings on, he might just hurt.
Speaker 3: Me because he's like, are you that guy that did the rapes? The photo?
Speaker 1: And you go there? He sniffs me, you warnt he better not ever do it?
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: He burrows into the ground and takes off like a meteor. But opposite, where does this guy live anyway?
Speaker 4: He's a little castle in the sky.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't a gun.
Speaker 4: It's also a gun. There's a giant gun castle on this guy.
Speaker 1: And it's constantly playing that song. No literally, I think that's what's in his head. I just have a dog.
Speaker 4: For a little bit, And it'd be cool for like the first couple, like maybe like the first like hour or two, and then you'd be like, yeah, we can, we can put some like put some lea on or something at least like maybe like a shifting vibe.
Speaker 1: I would I wouldn't say damn word. I wouldn't say motherfucker.
Speaker 3: If you He wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 1: He doesn't hurt people, but I don't. Spider Man doesn't hurt people.
Speaker 4: Neither does thor Doom guy On ironically has hurt fewer people than Spider Man has.
Speaker 1: Knew that it's Captain America. You have to understand and his goings on, he would hurt.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have goings on in his He's very focused in.
Speaker 1: His but he's bugging. He's acting a.
Speaker 3: Like leisure Like. What do you think he does when in Guine.
Speaker 1: Goes into stations?
Speaker 4: I think I think he genuinely plays guitar and plays video games. I think genuinely, I think for real, I.
Speaker 1: Think he goes into stasis. I think when he's not fighting demons, he just stays standing straight up.
Speaker 4: And do maternal He has a a room where he's got like a PC. He's got like he's got like a nice PC. He's got like windows. So he's fucking around. He's like a he's like a dude.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 4: You know he's got he's got a couple of guitars.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's a dude. I think he's a thing. I think he's a thing.
Speaker 4: He literally is just a guy. He's just so mad that he's ascended. The doomlore is very stupid.
Speaker 1: I love that idea that they were like, let's take this niggas whose dog got murdered and make him like a super soon. It wasn't a dog, it was a bunny.
Speaker 4: He was a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Bunny.
Speaker 4: He's a fucking rabbit of all things. That's something you could eat.
Speaker 1: That's something that he probably would have eventually, because he was gonna eat it.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was gonna eat meal, meal, Charinese meal. They stole it. The fact they couldn't get him in a car so funny. They were trying so hard, and he's like, oh I want it was a suckul Chinese dinner.
Speaker 3: That guy's fucking uh. He was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's kind of an icon, isn't he. It's a bummer. I love him anyway. If you guys couldn't tell already, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I know that's why you're here in general, like alive or like right here both. If you did love, you would have been slain my home. But bye everyone who.
Speaker 1: I'll stop doing this to you.
Speaker 4: You can continue, all right, if you can tell already, If you can, if you can tell already, by the by the nature of what we're talking about, there's nothing going on. There's literally no news I think, although well you know we're doing we do this pretty early. There's probably gonna be a lot of stuff after this, but you're probably gonna find out that our case dead somehow, or like some weird ship happened.
Speaker 1: We we missed it trying to get my peep hard man.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm at it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, We're gonna focus on some questions news man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, it's not funny, but but there's nothing.
Speaker 4: It's not necessarily what they do. It's just there's literally nothing to even joke about.
Speaker 1: Say the word shut up? What do I pay you guys for guys for you not even saying the word?
Speaker 4: God damn, this podcast is fucking fall off a cliff.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do extra ammo. I'm gonna just do a bunch of hard hours. It's the hold up for an hour, then you can do it.
Speaker 1: Then you can, you can almost want to do it. Then you have the passion to say.
Speaker 4: Well bank that episode for April first.
Speaker 3: On the YouTube channel too. Well, I mean we can't, we Can'm not gonna put a public well no, no, no, it'll be it'll be on a separate channel. Separate channel just immediately gets new to the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, but still somehow does better because it's a new channel, and that's how the fucking algorithm works.
Speaker 1: Will this eras YouTube is? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's completely busted.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Man, this this version of the Internet.
Speaker 1: Is really everything's different. I keep seeing it like a classic stuff is crazy, man, it's it's it's it's about the really rape the Internet in a very bad way.
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of already happening.
Speaker 3: It's already.
Speaker 4: I can't that's well underway.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing legitimate news posts with Charlie Kirk's face on the stuff. It's like that, but it's actual news, like people are like putting it that normally wouldn't even get into anything like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, it's just everybody's doing it now.
Speaker 4: Charlie became the it's crazy that Charlie Kirk's likeacy is becoming the new Sam Hide meme, where like everybody accused like you know of Sam Hide, like accute, like oh, new shooter has been found and it was always Sam Hyde. Yeah that was just like his face everywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's over, it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna assume that most people are Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: I think so like we are Charlie Kirk. We are Charlie.
Speaker 4: Like the song, like the titular song suggests.
Speaker 3: Let me asking, everyone's gonna step instead of asking how are you doing? People gonna say you carry the flame. They're gonna say, yeah, you carry the fight for the Gospel of the morning to you. You imagine that happens. I can't imagine.
Speaker 4: There's gonna the country's gonna split and it's gonna be like whatever the liberals have.
Speaker 1: And then it's gonna be Kirkland. I think actually so like that, uh, that that brand that already exists like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're they're gonna ship. Yeah, they're gonna have to do a hostile take over of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna start absorbing everything.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we're gonna read some questions, some stories, some writings from our patrons over at patreon dot com, slash or SNAr tank. Remember you can go over there. You can toss us a buck or.
Speaker 3: Two, get really access add free exclusive episodes, and you get to ride in maybe get your name right at the end of the show. Yeah, what's a black and Moms?
Speaker 4: So okay, all jokes aside, Why do you actually have a Cigarello?
Speaker 3: I occasionally I used to smoke these a lot back in the day. Oh, like every time I would have a.
Speaker 4: Comphony smoking now like once on like one a mother about this about the same less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've probably I will probably have.
Speaker 1: Like three of these a year now.
Speaker 4: Oh really, That's how I am with cigars basically, that's it's like maybe like three times a year max.
Speaker 1: Anyway I had it was at the wedding and that ship was fucking burned. The groups and cigars were fucking painful.
Speaker 3: You can't. You gotta pace yourself.
Speaker 1: I was like, Jordan, why did you give this to us? And he was just like, I thought it was okay. They were just smoke.
Speaker 3: They well, there's cigars inhaling them. No, obviously this.
Speaker 1: Is crazy on.
Speaker 4: It is very funny to make like smile for a moment. It's crazy that like it's just like, yeah, don't inhale. It's just like, well, okay, hold, what is the I remember when I first started smoking, I was like, what's the point of this?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: If you're not movie I swallowed the smoke, like, actually that's bad. It was yea, I know nowt anyway, you.
Speaker 3: Can also smoke it with your erectum. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, Corinth, Corinth throw it and he says greetings and salutation's friends. Is the era of the conversation in the video games industry dead. I consider myself incredibly plugged into the industry, Yet when Metroid Metroid Prime four released, I didn't even realize until a few days afterwards. This is a game that was speculated about and hyped up for nearly twenty years. That would have been an industry wide event. And if it had come out a few years ago. Dune the Dark Ages released this year and it just kind of came and went barely making a splash, whereas Doom twenty sixteen and Eternal felt like events in the industry, and those games were actively talked about four years after their release. Have I just had a touchdown or are people just not as crazy about games as they were just a few years ago?
Speaker 3: Got this bro this easy one.
Speaker 1: This is an easy one.
Speaker 3: Like the examples that he'd given, those games were underwhelming. Unfortunately, they didn't hit as hard as people wanted them to.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, there were so many good games that came out that just overshadowed those games sadly, just.
Speaker 3: In any like it didn't even have to be overshadowed if they were individually like like this was fucking awesome, like anything. What just came out the well, not just came out expression thirty three when I came out, that was a conversation for quite a while.
Speaker 4: It's still in the people are still talking about it.
Speaker 1: It was Silksong. Same people are like that. You know, it's like, it's just games. Unfortunately, Metroid Prime is a Nintendo game. Sadly, so it'll have its very hard fan base, but you know, the game is a twenty year old game. Uh, still good in its own right, but it's nothing like wee were not gonna write home about that. You know, no one's gonna be oh my god, metroc Prime is unbelievable. Yes, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean Metroid Prime to believe the entire time, Like Metroid Prime in general has been fine.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's for a pretty long time, and then they'd been good game. I just think that those that they're just like it's twenty years, twenty years for a game is effectively the same game. You know, Well, let me that's the problem. When was the last time you were really impressed by a Metroid game?
Speaker 3: Oh, Dread, Dread impressed me.
Speaker 4: Okay, that was twenty twenty two, and I do remember too, I do remember people talking about that more than in uh, Metroid Prime four, other than just being like basically the most conversation I've seen about Metro platform like, oh I was, yeah, it was fine, And I'm like, that's.
Speaker 3: Way worse than it being really bad or really good, you know what I mean? Like this when when it when it when a when a game is serviceable, and then it's just like, well, this shit's gonna blow over like a fart in the wind. Thing is really sad.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, like a lot of a lot of those games I hate on Nintendo a lot, even though like I was a huge fan I think a lot of their games have been just fine for a while. Yeah, And it's kind of sad because they they had like a really huge resurgence with like really cool games when a wes Whitch first came out, But I feel like nothing they've put out has been like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The thing too about this is that there's a couple of things here. I think you're right those these games are kind of like comparatively underwhelming. Like Do Maternal was fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: The thing.
Speaker 4: The thing too, also to consider is that Do Maternal that was pandemic. Yeah, everybody, there wasn't really much else to do, so a lot of people were talking about video games around. Animal Crossing was another huge one around that time, but that was like fucking massive.
Speaker 1: It's like the Barbenheimer type of thing right.
Speaker 4: Exactly at the same time, like I think within a week or two they came out, so they complimented each other. That's a factor I think a factor. A big factor too is that, bro, there's just so many games now. There are so many games now compared to like how many there used to be. It's it's actually fucking bewildering.
Speaker 3: I think the entire PS two catalog comes out every month now, Like genuinely, it's fucked how many games there are now? There are a lot of games, and I think that there's not a lot of room.
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of room for people to there's too many games to play. There's too few people to play as many as there are, so like I think it's it's you know what it is. It's like a Michael Jackson situation right where like Michael Jackson, not the not.
Speaker 3: The Breakings game. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Okay, the Michael Jackson was very very famous and he was so famous at a point where it really mattered because there wasn't as much and so everybody knew Michael Jackson. And now it's like you can have you can be very very famous now, but no matter how famous you get, you're probably not going to be as famous as Michael Jackson. Just for the just for the sheared like the sheer number of options available to you, the sheer like diversity of like genres that are around like now compared to how the how accessible a lot of music is. You got indie games popping up now like in a way that like you wouldn't have seen back there, like Peak was fucking huge for a little bit. You didn't have that, Like I think maybe the closest you got to that was like like Limbo back in the day or like Super Meet Boy, and those had to be on like Xbox Live Arcade, you know, like they couldn't just pop up. So like there's just a lot of fucking games now, even even great games now don't have the room to do well. Like that dude, Dead Space rem came out and like they were just like we didn't sell enough to make another one. It's like, bro Dead Spey's remake is fucking perfect. It is so good it's unreal, and so like I don't know, every year for like the last couple years has been like two thousand and seven where it's just like, well, call Duty four and Halo three came out in like a month. The fuck that's been the last couple of years now with like Elden Ring and all these others. But like I think if a game is like really fucking great, it'll it'll still like penetrate like Elden Rings penetrated and Cla Claire Obscure penetrated. Arc Raiders right now is penetrating like that's a fucking huge game right now. So it still happens.
Speaker 3: But like, I think.
Speaker 4: Metroid is just in an unfortunate position where like it's been hype for a long time, so you expected it to penetrate and it just didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it'd be like that, bro, it'd be that way.
Speaker 1: Dude, you got it, you got I was surprised that they got a big fail. They need that company. It's a failed, big time really badendo.
Speaker 3: Well these are just make and that was that. People really like that.
Speaker 4: I haven't played it, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the game, I don't know, man, they need I just want them to do something.
Speaker 1: I want Pokemon a film when I went Nintendo to fail. I really want Pokemon to fail bad. It's never gonna happen. It's it's genuinely too late. Yeah, but I needed them to need to crash and burn real bad.
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel you. I feel you with many things, many things I want them to do horribly, and so they can.
Speaker 1: They can revamp.
Speaker 3: It's like at least even though you know, I think Activision and whatnot have said this before, they said that they're gonna chill out on the Call of Duty releases. So they can release better ship because after seven, the reception of seven Black Ops seven. But I was like, I swear I've heard this before. I swear I've heard them say that we're gonna not we're gonna chill out on these yearly releases. I can tell you directly that's not true.
Speaker 4: It's I think.
Speaker 3: Should reboot modern Warfare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then that's it.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 4: I think it's been annualized. The one year was Black Ops four when they didn't have a campaign. That was the big thing where they're like, we're not gonna have a campaign this time. Sorry, couldn't figure it out. It's just like, all right, I guess that's the one.
Speaker 3: I think. I thought people actually cared about the campaign. But whatever.
Speaker 1: But so I know personally they're not doing it. But I saw you you're doing AI ship too. They're they're they the shareholders there. That company is as soulless as it can Jake. It's like it is like hollowed out.
Speaker 3: Can you get the shareholders who understand that the consumers want a better product? Why the do they care that? Oh no, that released in the.
Speaker 1: Flashlight that and you look inside of it. The soft part has been fucked the pieces. It's it's just like there's nothing.
Speaker 3: In there, man, there's nothing in there. It's just a facade. And then like it's completely hollow. This is just a bottle you Is this a bottle.
Speaker 4: With a weird cab on?
Speaker 3: I don't normally I haven't played. So I finally was trying to play because I bought a on Xbox one. I bought the Modern Warfare re whatever it's called the reboot, the reboot right, and then I played Model for two on the Xbox Ultimate Pass or whatever, and it's I don't understand how the the interface is now, especially when you're playing the game, Like, oh, if I wanted to play the campaign, it would reboot the game after I just rebooted it, after I just booted it up. So I launched the game and then it's like multiplayer this, and I'm like, oh, I want to do a campaign. It's like we need to restart it, and then it kicks me out of the game and then boots it back up just to start the campaign, and I'm like, what the fuck is this? Then I was one like I just I haven't played any of those games or so long. I was like, is this normal. I felt like I was kind of like looking around the room to be like asking my fucking action figures, like is this supposed to happen?
Speaker 1: He sh I thought you just selected the mode, and then it just into I played I bought black Ops seven or the was it black Ops.
Speaker 3: Seven, the one that just came out of the most recent one I want to go before that, Black Op six.
Speaker 1: I played black Op six for two games and I was like, I hate this. Yeah, I hate this.
Speaker 3: Black Op six is pretty good.
Speaker 4: In the first couple of days, it was actually really solid, and then it just like immediately it.
Speaker 1: Turned into like, oh, my skill doesn't really matter right now. It matters why I get seen first, even though there's like a lot of technical like quick shooting in that game. Yeah, if I'm just I turned a corner, all I'm gone, Yeah, what happened. That's a lot of this.
Speaker 3: One thing I've heard and I don't know if there's true, is that because ancient times, noobe tubing was like completely frowned upon, and now it's like it doesn't matter anymore or I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: Probably don't know. People probably don't care much now there's no culture there anymore, so like who cares? Okay, I just I heard some people like talk about that. I was like, I can't remember the last time I've played like a genuine match. It just I just don't. I was a kid that my tubs wouldn't blow up sometimes, and I'm like, my grenade didn't explode. And I heard the sound that's peer in my friend. I heard period, the sound of it going off, like the fucking sound. I'm like, oh, that's great. That guy walks through it. This guy either I'm fighting iron Man or this is just this is its game is not working.
Speaker 4: The audio queue, the audio cue somehow it just didn't do nothing. Hearing a rocket leave the rocket launcher and then you die and then the rocket doesn't happen, and it's like that.
Speaker 1: Happened after it happens after.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 4: I'd prefer it happened, you know, at all. But I wanted to bring this up just because we like to. We like to fit in some education in the show when possible. You know, we lie all the time, but but we lie mistakingly.
Speaker 3: We lie. Never lied before in my life. True crazy.
Speaker 4: How many games do you think? How many games would you estimate released on the entirety of the PS two I don't know, twelve four thousand, so four thousand games across the entirety of the PSO So that's like what n ninety nine or two thousand ninety.
Speaker 1: Wait, I thought it was ninety The year PS who came out.
Speaker 3: PS two was like two thousand.
Speaker 4: It was two thousand, right.
Speaker 1: Really two thousand, two thousand and one, two it was two thousand, It was nine definitely not the nineties.
Speaker 3: So two thousand, two thousand and six is when PS three came out, but then like there were there were still there, but then there were still more games coming out for PS two after that twenty ten, so like maybe like you figure twenty ten to twenty twelve latest, right, So that's ten twelve years, four thousand games. Steam alone last year was like nineteen thousand Steam Bro Bro.
Speaker 4: A lot of that goes to PlayStation.
Speaker 1: You know how many of you know how many Steam by the way, just porn.
Speaker 4: I understand that, but at many of those games are poor case. Do yourself favorite log onto any console space you have, go to the newest releases.
Speaker 3: It will be a lot of porn.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of bullshit.
Speaker 1: People are starting.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of slop, it's a lot of games on their PlayStation store. You know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I keep Okay, this is gonna sound crazy, but I promise you I'm not entertaining these ideas. I keep getting a bunch of gay dating apps, gay dating ads on TikTok, and I'm like, why do I keep getting these? I mean, I don't interact with gay content at all. Literally. In fact, it's very much so the opposite. If anything, I've had to clean up. I think it's prob because I've cleaned out my fucking have I sit all the time, you.
Speaker 4: Women, women's asses show up on your on your feet and you and.
Speaker 1: Then you show you boy. But that's happened. I had to fun I literally that my my fucking main feed got so glonerosh. I was like, I gotta take a step back and rebalance.
Speaker 3: I think I know what's happening.
Speaker 1: And I unfollowed everything like that, I just like not interested everything. I curated my fucking uh interested feed to being people potentially dying or racial slurs. And now it's I know what happened.
Speaker 3: Brother, You you went so far into the abyss that it brought you into uh the uh chicks with dicks and then you're like and it was like, damn, I've gone too far. I need to I need to turn back. But it was too late for the algorithm since you got there. It's just like, well, clearly your gay, dude, we don't know you're a gay, Like what do you do?
Speaker 1: So look at this, let's just cut to the chase.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's awesome, But.
Speaker 4: So on the PlayStation store, this I've had this ordered release date newest to oldest, so this is the newest stuff on the PlayStation Store. Just to narrow it down, I have it set to games that are under a dollar or like under two dollars gas Station Idol Simulator, Lost Lands four, which that fucking obviously AI generated fucking Cover Year, My Tiny Island, Reflector Satellites, Third Game of the Year, Terminal Brigade, Feed My Raptor two. That one's one's better, one is probably better? Yeah, Ultimate Sparring for nine United Sans X Park puzzle piece or the Holiday Spirit Chiro gravitased Canon Defender Lost Lands two. So Lost Lands two came out Lost Lands two, The Four Horsemen came out, No Lost Lands three, and then Lost Lands four.
Speaker 3: This is the state uh lost? Oh?
Speaker 4: Then Lost Lands three came out before Lost Lands two. Pixie jarv ordx drive, hard Jumping, the jumping food Catcher.
Speaker 1: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 4: It's not didn't Strike three a bowling game, my existential crisis.
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 3: Who's that chick from back in the day that made depression class? Oh Zoey Quinn, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's probably her, fucking dude, magnum Opus.
Speaker 4: Santa's gifts slowed. Huh didn't look.
Speaker 3: I don't like the I don't like the fuck I clicked I clicked in by accent.
Speaker 1: I don't like the I don't like what the it. I don't like the title of that at all.
Speaker 3: No, no, down. You know he's like heavy, you want to see what I got for you.
Speaker 4: But that's what's happening. It's my ball, That's what's happening. It's just like it's a race at the bottom. There's a bunch of garbage on there, so like there wasn't a lot of garbage on PS on earlier platform, so there wasn't a lot of ship out there to just like steal fucking space.
Speaker 1: It was a favorite guys. It was garbage, but it was charming garbage.
Speaker 4: It was garbage that people had to believe it in fun. Oh, it wasn't like some dude like and like making a fucking shitty game or like spending three days.
Speaker 1: I made a game. I'm an artist. I opened up unity and made a jumping square. Then I'm gonna sell it on fucking PlayStation for a dollar.
Speaker 3: It's I will say, though, shout out to the guy who made uh.
Speaker 4: God War War god zeus of Child. Yes, that is shout out. That is the best of these that I've ever seen. So it's a it's a beloved ip.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't even be if it didn't have that up title. It would be trash.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I think this Exeusive Child is such an awesome because there's like no understanding of like how the language works.
Speaker 1: It's clearly not English. That's clearly not a person.
Speaker 4: It's clearly like some dude in Banglades. Some dude in Bangladesh was like, they speak English? Do they speakli they speak English everywhere?
Speaker 1: No, but like actually we just don't speak anything else, Like whoever made that game? Does Sweden and stuff like in No, in Sweden, English is like one of their national languages. It's just the backup language of the world, just like the world, I agree, but like the ideas of how to explain it, like with like fucking like in the fucking Northic area where like the true whites are like English is like, oh no, we all speak like that's a language that's just spoken anywhere in the world. It's like that though, Yeah, I think everywhere. Because of the fact that culture is American will just permeated the whole entire world.
Speaker 3: It just made it. It just it was like we we all should agree on a language you should speak, and the English happen to be it. You know, probably would have been better than Spanish, but who gives a fuck? Uh, because Spanish is a little bit easier to learn.
Speaker 1: But like if you go to like yeah you sure, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of people agree that English is the hardest language to learn. It's hard to agree with that if you speak it.
Speaker 1: You don't when you don't come from because I think it's it depends on where you're from. Like I don't think I think Asians have a hard time learning English, just like we have a lot of time learning Asian languages in general.
Speaker 4: I think Asian languages are very easy.
Speaker 1: Like all of my friends that are Indians like English sucks. Like learning to speak English was a fucking rough experience either, like they didn't grow up here. They would be like there's no.
Speaker 4: Idea of speaking they sound stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think Spanish is hard either, like that I've learned it for the most part. It's easier of a lot of those Latin languages. Yeah, I think it's a lot of like say when it went, like say when you Portuguese, when you do like certain languages like that, like when I digging through a lot of them, and the way that the names are pronounced, and a lot of stuff that said, I like, this seems the rules seem the easier and and they seem the more intuitive. Like it's just from you know, obviously from my I feel like they're also similar, Like they're also similar, and they're similar in the basis.
Speaker 3: Compared to like French, like the compared like there's a lot of things that I've just like, Spanish just seems the easiest. From when I've dabbled into a lot of the languages, I'm like, this one has seemed easier. Now someone can say I'm biased just because I grew up with a lot of a lot of Spanish speakers.
Speaker 1: But that Spanish and English charlot oh yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 3: I think I forgot how much percentage is percentage of like the Romance languages in English, you know, versus like say Germanic.
Speaker 1: Because but it's just Germanic in Latin together Germanic, and you called Romance Roman like the Roman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's English.
Speaker 1: Shits its English like Latin ships speaker.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I just I feel like all a lot of the languages and the calligraphy, like I feel so lost. That's the thing that like sucks, like growing up with just the you know, the alphabet that we're used to. And when I see like say Arabic type ship or beautiful looking language generally a lot of Eastern Asian calligraphy, I'm like, you know, you can't even guess what it says.
Speaker 4: A friend of ours has a Quran and it's like written in like original. Yeah, it looks it looks like it's in Aram and you're looking at it looks like fucking cheat music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks cool, and it's like this is like cool stuff. I'm like, damn, I know obviously they would feel the same way learning you know, the alphabet, Like.
Speaker 1: They see cursive, They're like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: I mean, can I mean honest about that? I was looking.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is not real, right.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be fake, That's what it feels like. They gotta be pretending like this system the language. Yeah, like it ain't that?
Speaker 1: Come on? I feel like I feel like in two thousand I was gonna say the same shit about like fucking the N word written on like a fucking tablet in my house later on, Why you.
Speaker 3: Have a tablet?
Speaker 4: You have a tablet, stone tablet with the nward edged into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's like right under my bed. Like if you move my bed over and you open a hatch, it just says word built. You built a hatch for your nword tablet? Yeah, of course, Why would you? Why so I have all the power of the N word and mouse?
Speaker 4: Why I even have it? Why have a secret compartment?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, so we.
Speaker 3: Can worship it? That's crazy, I think would be cool. You know, some people like are all on a stoneheads and shit, fucking.
Speaker 4: All right, amazing splash splash, I was splash splash. I was gaving his ass Rod in have you start Goes noticed the specific concentration of bad service from mail, contract delivery drivers, door Dash, Instacart, et cetera versus women drivers. As a dude who is stuck working this job because it paid for my ship through college and now I graduated in the job market is dead.
Speaker 1: And awesome, jackpot, awesome, gilded age.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dude. My long dead conservative was briefly resurrected when I learned that there's a dedicated amount of online hate, specifically for male instacart shoppers for being lazy or unable to find groceries or some shit. Cheers comrades. Been a fan since Chris was a PNG on a white background. It's a while, it's a while ago.
Speaker 1: They are worse. Mail drivers are are literally worse.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've noticed long dead. I will say the only time I notice it is a male. But I think it's only because I'm frustrated, because I just I know, I know your experience. Come on, like, it's not hard. I know, I know that you can turn around, you don't have to drive all the way, Like it's a grid system. What are you doing.
Speaker 1: It's a grid. Males are worse.
Speaker 3: What are you doing.
Speaker 4: I've seen people drive like where like they'll miss they'll miss it, they'll miss my turn, and then they'll drive for a while, and then they'll make an arbitrary right and then make another arbitrary right and then and then eventually circle back and it's like, brother, you could have did that.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of foreign people, and I think the foreign people are just having trouble navigating in general because they don't really speak the language of the things around them. I think that's like a.
Speaker 3: Genuine they're not foreign, and it's like it's always Michael and it's a perfect English accent.
Speaker 4: It's like it's never like me.
Speaker 3: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: I've been to a lot of Armenia fellas and fellas that are doing it and they don't speaking stuff, or they're just they're choosing not to when they encounter me. It'd be even funnier, hilarious. Yeah, to me, it's always always if it's right, share shit.
Speaker 3: It's like the lack of communication, if there's a mistake, not saying something is always the craziest thing to me. Where it's just like Oh hey, my bad, I'm gonna get off at the next exit or whatever I'm gonna do, you know, just fucking say to me, because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're human. You can make a mistake. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the GPS is are weird, especially sometimes there's junctions and it doesn't say exactly what to do until the very last second, and so you might make a mistake. Then just tell me the thing that bothers and not think that I'm gonna be fucking kidnapped and.
Speaker 4: Murdered, you know what I'm saying, right, The thing that bothers me, particularly with uh I know, and you know, to be fair, this isn't a super common occurrent. But the thing that bothers me very very intensely about this stuff is that, like there used to be an option on like Postmates and stuff for you to like have a note for the driver to like specify certain things if they weren't in the app, And that's just not there anymore. So, like there's no active way for you to communicate. I swear to God you can communicate with the with the driver after Like, so this is I don't even know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: The cold door of my apartment I lived in.
Speaker 4: No, it's not about that. It's about it's about like specific orders where it's like sometimes something will not be on the app or whatever, and then you'll be like, I know it's there, right, but so like it used to be like I would I would say, you know, I would say sprite, but in the note I would be like, hey, listen, they don't have this on the app instead of a sprike, get this, And they would always do it. But now it's like they can't. You can't do that. You can only like text them, I guess, but like sometimes they don't respond to those, and sometimes it's all tricky, it's all weird. It used to be like there used to be a concise box for like specific things, you know, and now they've just eliminated a certain type of communication.
Speaker 3: I kind of think they got rid of it because crazy people started like abusing it, of course, like like giving them fucking step by step instruction that they have time for, Like and you're gonna give me one dollar tip, Like what the fuck? You not give me a tip at all? And you're going to give me the like no pussy, go it, go get it yourself. If you're gonna give me that much of a fucking like, either get it yourself, just give me a basic thing, because you're like, oh man, I'm too busy to get some basis ship. Oh you know, I need you to give me this specific time of toothpaste and do this. I'm like, bro, well, that's the job.
Speaker 1: It's the job.
Speaker 3: The job is to be. But also to me, it's like if you if you're doing a little extra, it's like, say, okay, delivery driver, there's the pizza place is not that far from me. Sure I don't feel obligated to give them a fat tip. You're barely going like a mile down the fucking road. So I'm like, okay, but if you if I was living, if I lived up in the hills, and I know you got a fucking trick to get there, I mean, even a way better tip.
Speaker 1: It just depends on what you're doing, I think it. I think it depends on the ideas that like, if anything is that specific, if I'm gonna be specific, I'll just do it myself, you know, because I don't want to put someone through the chick crazing up, because then I'm then I effectively put them in that predicament, like I set them up to ship the bed.
Speaker 4: No, that's how I know it's not difficult to get I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's often not difficult, right, This.
Speaker 4: Is like I can't I can't say.
Speaker 1: But my brain is like, if I really need a particular kind of thing and I want them to do this very particular way, I'm just gonna do it myself.
Speaker 3: That's it. Like that's what particular way? Like how specific are you get specific? It's like maybe like one or two specifications that anybody has.
Speaker 1: Specific, very much of myself in general, I'm not specific, God, because I'm like I would ever go with the flow. I don't really care if I'm asking if I'm going to order food, I'm not gonna have them go out of their way to get something crazy. But at the same time, is like, if I ever have a very specific order, if I want to get something from like a store, like a customizable dish, I'm just gonna get it myself. I'm not gonna asks the food shivers to get for me, because its like I'm just what.
Speaker 3: Does that mean? Though? What do you mean? What are you saying? You get it yourself?
Speaker 1: Like I'll go and retrieve it myself if I'm gonna if I'm gonna interact you in like.
Speaker 4: Right, if you have that option, right, uh yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Even if I have the option, I'd be like, I'm gonna be something very simple then because I'm already it on the service and I know someone's gonna have to go and get it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, all right.
Speaker 1: But that's my brain, But that's what I just.
Speaker 4: I just think it's like such as it's like a bottom rung like a robot can do this.
Speaker 3: But my brain is it's to me, it's not even about like the simple task you're saying. It's about the people abusing it and making it worse for everybody, and that's why we can't have nice things.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like I think about the person that's doing these jobs where you might ask for something very reasonable and then your counterpart is not. And because of that, I'm thinking, I understand why this has been banned, because people have fucked it to oblivion and it sucks for you. But I also I'm like, yeah, unfortunately, we live in this fucking world where we have to you know, like we have crosswalks and a lot of safety shit way more because people need it.
Speaker 1: They there's yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Can't just you know, oh, let me not cross when there's no fucking cars, and now you have to have blinking lights and all their ship because people you know.
Speaker 1: Like like I've definitely had to have it. I've definitely gotten stuff. I'm like, oh, from CVS. Can they get me this thing from CVS? And they're like, oh, it's not there, don't worry about it. And then by happened chance, I was near the CVS and I'm gonna go in here to check, and.
Speaker 3: It's right there, and I'm like, good brother, yeah, and I think, what the fun?
Speaker 1: I think you went and checked. I was just happened to be by CVS. Yeah, And I was like, oh, they might have something else similar to it, like I need I need a kind of hydro quoterson from my skin, right yea. And I'm like, all right, get me this brand of it. Yeah, sorry, brother, it wasn't there, Like whatever, do it's not there. It's not a big deal. Me and Lily are out for some reason getting dinner, like we're gonna stop bym by Rouse. Let's go to CVS and get something real quick. I go inside the CVS. It's right there, and I'm like, it was right there. Yeah, that's what's gotting around. That's what I was talking and I and often when that should happens, it is, dudes, it is.
Speaker 3: But that's is there like a conversation having online because I just never heard about like, oh, uh, men versus women or whatever.
Speaker 1: Doing that type of.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not even I'm not even disputing that, like just the type of men in general, when they're less attentive, they just don't really give if they're just moving through the motions like oh.
Speaker 4: Whatever, they're thinking about what song they're gonna kill themselves you later, you know generally.
Speaker 1: Big dude, you have the time to listen A great way to kill myself because it'd be so bwiny and ship it's I just diet the.
Speaker 3: End of it. I would have to be like, I don't even know what it would have to be. You see those videos of people like trying to find places to bleed out in the snow, so there's an entire it's an entire account that's like, uh, great places for men to bleed out and die.
Speaker 4: It's just like really scenic like locations like the end of a movie or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think it's really dated how much men want to kill themselves. But it's like whatever, like it's it's like, it's we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 4: It's let's talk about the genetic memory of dying in war for so many Like what about that?
Speaker 3: Tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow? How much young men want to take their own lives?
Speaker 3: Funny guys, anyway, that's hilarious it now, I mean, come on, man, anyway, So what is it?
Speaker 4: Swavan To wrote it in? He says for for for thirty one thirtytes and forty three seconds in episode uh three seventy nine Heart Ripping League? Is that the last one we did?
Speaker 3: Or then one? YEA, probably a couple or something.
Speaker 4: Regarding people getting hit in the head and speaking a different language fluently, those cases are specifically those that have subconscious knowledge of another language. I said, well, they're not going to wake up speaking a language they've never encountered learned. I don't think that it's usually the language rested. Yeah, we think that, Yeah, we know. I don't think we claim like we if if that was a claim, we were joking about it. But like, obviously, dom's get nobody's going to be imbued.
Speaker 1: With like genetic that would actually be so like that'd be proved something way greater than we understand that that would be what that would be bewilderingly like that would be probably that would be earth shattering.
Speaker 3: So here's the here's the interesting. So if that happened to me and I spoke Spanish fluently, it still sounds crazy. Even though I've been around Spanish so much, I don't even subconsciously I've absorbed a decent amount, it's still kind of crazy for my brain to just work it out and just be like, oh, that's understand.
Speaker 1: I think there's conciously subconscious I think there's conscious barriers that you genuinely have that are just because I think consciously you know a language already. That's how it happens. Con you already know a language. So since you know a language, your brain is conflicting with itself in which way you should pronounce things. You're trying to go to the things that like. That's why when that's why little kids learn it so easily, because of the fact they have nothing to conflict themselves with the learning the language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no barrier to.
Speaker 1: There's no right or wrong with do it yet you know it's like just days going they do it.
Speaker 3: There's no barrier, you just you just you know, your brain is wired that way to just not even question anything, not just store it and be like I don't need this information, which normally happens. Yeah, when you're hearing somebody speak a foreign language, your brain compartmentalized like we don't need this because it doesn't matter then, which is annoying because you would love to just take a class and then beld you.
Speaker 1: Know, you love it watching like all of my nephews and need to speak Spanish so much better than I do, Like all of them do, the ones here that are delily and the ones in my family back home, they're way better than me at Spanish and growing crazy. Jojo knows three and a half languages essentially. Yeah, not knowing, not putting your children with extra languages as a parent is I think abuse actually, or not abuse, maybe just setting them it's just setting them up for a worse version of life. Yeah, it's unfortunate language.
Speaker 3: It's so it's yeah, it's it's you should, you should, but it normally what happens is if you're just in a multicultural house, right, So that's like the easiest way to do it, like Jojo obviously little one Indian Russian on her mom's side, and then fucking learning English and then Poland shit is like not too far from the connected, so she learned knows a little bit of Polish too. So just being around that, she's absorbed all that shit, and I'm like, whoa wow, I'm fucking retarded, you know, because like I didn't have that opportunity for anything, just a few Spanish speakers, but they also didn't really speak that much Spanish in the houses.
Speaker 1: That grew up Lily, Lily to Speakspish for it. She speaks Spanish fluently, but she's not good at the language. Like she wouldn't be someone that you would have teach someone to speak Spanish truly. It's like, oh, you're gonna teach them how to speak Spanish and Spanglish and you're gonna ruin their lives.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would ruin their lives necessarily.
Speaker 1: They'll they'll go to a Spanish country and they'll speak Spanish. They'll be like, are you lying? Are you fi? We're gonna eat you? They killed, Yeah, they killed immediately.
Speaker 3: We're go get the troop of cabraute, let it eat it anyway. Sweeney Todd wrote in he says, Hello Musketeers. My question is when has your gut opinion about someone been perfectly right For me? There was a guy in one of our my college classes who I didn't like, and eventually his girlfriend outed him to everyone by saying he paid to use chat GPT, you paid to use it.
Speaker 4: That's fucking Wild's been here since episode fourteen and loved it since. Stay awesome. Thanks for thank you man, thanks for as you've been around a while. I will say the one that Canissons, Yeah, Canasones off the rip off, the rip and every time like she tried to do the rebrand thing, like like a year or two into the like after, and I was like, no, I know, I've seen you. I know exactly what this is. What are you doing? And it's it's what it is wild to see few just the amount of times she's changed entirely, you know, it's fucking or like a lot of those people from back then, To be honest, Brianna wu is another one. She's like kind of like it. She's like kind of like a right wing grifter now which yeah, which.
Speaker 3: Is like I know it, I I fucking one of the one of the things that I would say early on was like, this is right way behavior, dude, like this like censorious, like weird fucking oversensitivity.
Speaker 4: This is the right wing. This is why it's lame. Yeah, And then when those people eventually turned that way, it's like, oh, what a surprise, It's unreal.
Speaker 1: I definitely can tell someone's crazy. Yeah, I get that shit early. It's I don't know if it's a fucking scent or something, or like I can tell like the way they speak and how they like just move through the world. I'm like, oh, your aura is off. I can sense there's something wrong with you. And every time I'm like, oh, look they were fucking nuts, and I'm like, I've man, what can I I guess I was a group around crazy people a lot, so my brain's like, I.
Speaker 3: Know you've seen you before.
Speaker 1: You're nuts. Yeah. Yeah, definitely every time it's save it's it saves me many a time. It's like this goes really attractive, but I can also definitely tell her mind's not okay.
Speaker 3: And then bam, oh well yeah I've been I've I've danced with the double one. That's just been fine. You know, you just you dip in real quick and then and then you.
Speaker 1: Just dip out disappear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you dip out. You should have an understanding, like, hey man, it's it. I had even a girl be like, oh, it might be pregnant.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we're not.
Speaker 3: My shit don't work.
Speaker 1: I don't care. No, you're not. You're the gut buster from you to two punches. He punches you once you get hit twice. Yeah, no you're not. You know, you're not as crazy or not. And then she wasn't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fuck at her bitch doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, he had five pregnant scares by fifteen. No, that's crazy that it was a virgin. Still add five by like twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: I think I like, maybe one.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot. We're just bullshit. I'm just like, all right, you know, I get what this is.
Speaker 3: I understand what's happening, and so, you know, cool, calm and no problem especially well, yeah, it's it's way way behind.
Speaker 1: I'm glad all that ship behind me, though, you know what I'm saying, Honestly, it's much easier. Yeah, fucking playing the field and shit, I mean, I guess I didn't really play a field. I couldn't imagine dating now genuinely, Like I just I just don't know how I would do it now.
Speaker 3: I've been doing the same because like I for whatever reason, even since I was uh like eighteen, like one of my so like maybe my second girlfriend or something, uh with my space. She she lived, uh you know, the the a Jason City. I don't remember how we connected. We might have seen each other at a party.
Speaker 1: Or some shit like that and then it but it was like, oh you're connected on mys like, hey, I remember you kind of thing. It's it's always been the fucking earning for me, and so it would be the same thing. I guess I'd just be like, all right, let me see, uh what hot ho is doing what on Instagram or whatever, like what attractive sluts out here fucking slutting around so I can fucking with the massive gas.
Speaker 3: Which hot Ho. Ever since uh you remember that fucking back then they didn't want me now hot hose all on? Yeah, ever since that, because I never heard it described as hot Hose. I can't rememb that dude's name. I still have never heard that.
Speaker 1: He kept saying Mike Jones, Mike.
Speaker 3: Jones, Mike Jones. So, Mike Jones back then, they didn't want me now, hot hose all on me. I think that's the line. It could it could be the bar could be different, but they didn't want me now. But it is all talking about I can't I remember, I swear he said hot hose, Like, is that the song? No, that's that's fucking three ss mafia.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of the bunch of the that's it's a bunch of a bunch of niggas. You ever see you ever see the picture of Mike Jones, uh morphing into Donna Tello the Ninja Turtle, because yeah, there's a frame of him like and then it's just like and then it puts the the fucking purple. It's pretty good. It's pretty good. I was like, oh, ship crazy. I didn't realize there's something about him that era, that era is so magical because it was everything was just silly, you know, Yeah, the two thousands were just silly in a way that like.
Speaker 3: The South almost really he turned the world into something.
Speaker 1: The South made white people really afraid of black people, which is very funny. They were just existing having a good time like living and they were like, oh this is this music is gonna destroy the world. And it's like they're just they just got gold teeth and spinning rims. They're not They're really not bothering anybody too.
Speaker 4: That was in the South.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Team Spinning Rims was absolutely South, dude. It from from from Georgia all the way to Texas. That's that was all that kind of ship. Dude.
Speaker 3: There was a guy that moved from Texas, white boy with curly hair that I didn't know that do the kids The kids were spending hundreds of dollars to get grills, you know that.
Speaker 1: No, you know about Johnny Dames kids. I didn't know kids were doing that, dude. I didn't have that type.
Speaker 3: Of money, of course not yet.
Speaker 1: But so how the fuck what were these kids? I know, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying I wonder, but I just couldn't believe it. To get grills, I'd be like, I'm gonna get all the video games.
Speaker 1: I want to grill. Grill. It's so bad.
Speaker 3: You really wanted a grill.
Speaker 1: I never wanted one. I wanted them.
Speaker 3: You should get one now, though, to go to it didis and be like, hey, how do I, how do I acquire a grill?
Speaker 1: Knock all my teeth out? Then put how do I timing and crusted teeth on my mouth? Knock and before before you finish your sentence, do as you like. You wake up, you see this.
Speaker 3: Then you wake up and you have a sick ass fucking grill, all this blood all over you right.
Speaker 1: When you smile, the room lights you smile and everybody goes blind in the room. What is the peel of a grill?
Speaker 3: Why do you want to grow so bad?
Speaker 1: All the rappers had it? I understand. It's just simply I wanted to be like the rappers I thought were cool. I just never thought it looked good. I think they looked dumb too, But they the people that I thought were cool, at them stupid.
Speaker 3: I wanted that's so interesting that like you, So you thought they looked stupid, but you thought that people were cool.
Speaker 1: So you just wanted.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: It's a simple, it is It simply a lot of people.
Speaker 4: That I liked that had things that I thought were dumb, and then I was just like, well, that's I'm not I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I thought they were so cool. I don't want that I thought it was like I I especially.
Speaker 3: I liked like, uh, you know, I I admired muscles like athletes, like dude, they like they look yoke, that's badass. And then I would see all of these fucking rappers spend hours in the gym and then wear clown clothes, and I'm like, bro, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: What is the point like there? What is the point that arrow clothes? Dude? I remember having pairs of shorts that were longer than my shames. Dude, I really had those. There were shorts that were short even now when I played back. Even now when I get shorts, I don't feel like I don't feel comforab with the shorts I'm wearing right now because they're not long enough. Because I remember wearing shorts that were so long. I'd played basketball with shorts that were damn near dresses. It was they always did. They looked like dresses effectively, our stupid schools wouldn't allow us to, so it just kind of you were here, That's what that was the hyperculture here too.
Speaker 3: They will because oh my bi gang affiliated, it's got to be above your knees.
Speaker 1: And then you would try to get one above your knees.
Speaker 3: Or just a little, and then they would be like, no, go get the loaner shorts to the fucking office.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't suck around full of ship, full of bullship. Never watch when you take it out so much ship, you gotta break it, loose he wear it? Where are you gonna be killed? Not even expelled.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get tyler. I'm gonna be real with you if you don't put these if you don't put these shorts on, we will kill.
Speaker 3: You, will kill you.
Speaker 4: We already got permission from your parents to kill You's.
Speaker 1: A video, there's a audio file. Yeah, kill him. If he doesn't kill kill him, please and put more diary on them.
Speaker 3: It's it's part of it. Like if you don't die, if you gotta wear these shorts whole day, and if you don't diearrhe in them at the end of the day, your your ass is grass.
Speaker 4: We're gonna kill you. We're gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna euthanize you. What's your parents that we're gonna uthanize you? Have you seen a Practical Jokers episode? What threate to euthanize the boy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What that's you never saw that that's the craziest episode by far.
Speaker 3: The craziest one to me is when they had they locked that guy in there with a fucking lion or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a little more. That's probably a little more extreme.
Speaker 4: Or when they pretended the guy died.
Speaker 1: Oh yet other one of the other jokers died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they pretended that they pretended to kill one of the other guys as a pranka on the other one.
Speaker 1: It's just like, I don't like you like that.
Speaker 4: No, that's too much.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw that recently on TikTok where.
Speaker 3: Oh the guy was giving Asian It was the Asian guy with the fake knife, the stats, you know, the the the extract what do you call it, the retract tractable braid blade. Yeah, yeah, and it's just you know, like one of those party city wins or whatever, and it was these Asian gentlemen and one of them he tended to stab the other guy. But if you saw the look of horror on his face where he actually thought he was being stabbed. I was like, how it had so many likes. People I knew liked it, and I was like, how the fuck is this funny? You just traumatized that guy. I definitely like that video. I like, I laugh at a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think that's funny. Oh yeah, I don't think. I don't think pranking people for no reason is funny because that's just not cool because it's not there's no joke there. I think people getting hurt it's hilarious. But I think pranking someone is not funny because of the fact that it's a selfish joke. You're like, isn't that funny, And it's like, no, I understand. You're just frightened me really badly. That's not cool. I think frightening.
Speaker 3: And then there's trum like don't traumatize something like my friend, that's why my friend's playing with guns.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, and I was like, stop aiming that gun near me. That's crazy. We're fighting. It is not funny.
Speaker 3: If you point a gun at me like we're fighting, I can't. I can't not like.
Speaker 1: It's not loaded. And I'm like, dude, check the chamber right now, see if there's no google in the chamber. And he's like, oh my, I've heard that. Oh my bad, and I was like, bro, are you serious? Oh my bad.
Speaker 4: No no, no, oh my bad is not sufficient enough for that.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Literally loaded Literally they're just fucking with there's no clipping here. And I'm like, bro, check the chamber. If I know you check the chamber. If they're definitely wanted a chamber.
Speaker 4: If you point a loaded gun at me, if you point that's insane.
Speaker 3: Like findal idea his final idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god no, man, I would eat I would eat the person. I would like they're like, I'm gonna kill them and eat them.
Speaker 1: The people when my school were dog they were just they were just you know when you meet some you're like, oh, you're just doomed, Like you're just here.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you went to like a like you went to like a like a middle gear, solid like prison camp.
Speaker 1: I went to an inner city school. That's inner city schools are like, man, they're fucking terrible. We had some kids like that come into elementary school. Just dude.
Speaker 3: They I think it was the first or second day. It was two brothers and they're like, hey, let's play like army or whatever, army man, whatever the fuck is said, and they started flipping over the desk and pretending to shoot, dude.
Speaker 1: It was crazy class.
Speaker 3: Yes, during class, we were sitting in class and like let's play army or whatever's and they started flipping it over like people were shooting. And I was like, oh, that is cool, a bunch of kids doing it. No, no, dude, we were shocked like it was them.
Speaker 1: It was them. Some people were dooming. You can tell. Some people are just like, oh, there you're going, You're going the wrong way.
Speaker 4: I've definitely been damned near that disruptive in a class before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not. I never flipped anything over another but me and me and Rob, my friend Rob would be.
Speaker 4: That was only after the Spanish seacher made it clear that she hated me for no reason, and I was like, all right, I hate you now for the good reason. So I have we would bring in we would bring in. This is around Spider Man three when that came out, So there were the toys that were coming out, and so like I had like a Vendom and he had a Spider Man.
Speaker 3: We'd like pretend to like fight each other across the across the room.
Speaker 4: Just completely disruptive. Paul was in that class. I was That's how I met Paul was in that class.
Speaker 1: I was never like that. I would just start laughing or some ship and they would ruin it would it would.
Speaker 4: It would be rail dude. She yanked me up. Paul can attest to this. She grabbed me by my shirt like this, like a cartoon, effortlessly and threw me out of the class. You got muscles, man, I mean I was just very life well. I mean I was like maybe two pounds. Oh, I wasn't eating a lot.
Speaker 1: I wonder what I want I'm saying this.
Speaker 3: I was lighter.
Speaker 4: I was lighter than how I was bored.
Speaker 1: I know, I know I would. But the idea of a two pound person, a two pounds six foot three person is uh pounds.
Speaker 4: It's just like a nervous system.
Speaker 1: Maybe even there might be more than If.
Speaker 4: You pile the nervous system on like a scale, how much do you think it would weigh?
Speaker 3: Fourteen?
Speaker 1: That would frighten me. That would frighten me so much just seeing it from somewhere. How heavy that somebody meticulously stripped the bones and everything to just have the nerves. They didn't cut a single under the nerves either. It's all perfect just thinking about it.
Speaker 4: How heavy is a disembodied nervous system.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna like say, call the police or something like Google. Be kind of like when you ask about like killing yourself, it's into the suicide hot line.
Speaker 1: I say, no, how do I It.
Speaker 4: Gave me the nervous system distress hotline, distress life. There's no The concept of disembodied nervousism is generally found in fiction. Great, you can't hypothesize. Surely they know that. Surely somebody out there and.
Speaker 1: Forgot the Nazis were moving away. They were. They definitely know. Japanese.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm fairly certain that the bodies exhibit, you know that bodies exhibit where it's like they show like the various like, I'm fairly certain they have in their exhibit a disembodied nervous system, so they know how much it weighs. Right, we have a serial murderer that's listening. If there's a professional nervous if there's a professional nervous system weigher out there who weighs nervous systems for a living, can you please let us know how much how much a nervous system weighs, because I would get I would wager like no more than five pounds. I think it's fairly like five pounds is definitely five pounds is excessive.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a lot. That's a lot. Like maybe I feel like maybe two pounds is like really reaching.
Speaker 4: I think it's ounces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you think so. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know pounds are ounces, but I can't even speak.
Speaker 4: Well, you're an asshole.
Speaker 3: Not yes, I know what you I know what you'd be fucking anyway.
Speaker 1: Fucking jackass over here, not understanding fucking pounds, houses and leaders and shit.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I only speak in metric.
Speaker 1: We should take over the world and convert make everything easier.
Speaker 3: We should, we should do that.
Speaker 1: I like, I like the way things are.
Speaker 4: Hey, gays, Chris and Derek, please listen to Koyo wrote in He says in deagie voice, Hey guys, how often do you all hang out outside of the Snart tank? Pretty much never at this point, I mean, I see I see Kingston fairly often, but like we see each other a lot. Now we do the show every usually during the week, it doesn't show up.
Speaker 3: He's far, he has to take the train down the street.
Speaker 1: Didn't show up.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 1: Even before that, even.
Speaker 3: I don't know man, like I don't. I don't you guys plan stuff in like this chat with too much text.
Speaker 4: It is too much like I I notory. I hate group chats like I don't like them. Yeah, I say, I appreciate being in them, but like I never like I see every time I check there's like seven new developments. There's like a fucking I'm forty texts behind. I'm like, if the day comes and something's happening, I assume someone will say something I feel.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's how I have to.
Speaker 1: Band memes from the chat. That's the biggest thing. If you allow if you allow memes in the chat, it will agit.
Speaker 4: It just becomes an image board.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that if if it's not all iPhone or whatever, you can't because I was gonna be like they they made a new chat jojo, I'm not gonna look at it. You go in it, and so you can pay attention if you want to do stuff. But they they there's if you don't all have the same thing. They're like, in order to add somebody, you gotta make an entirely new funnel.
Speaker 1: What is that? It's very stupid, what a stupid concept not having an iPhone is actually stupid nowadays. Yeah, it's unfortunate that they've made it this way, but yeah, if you're an like, because the only reason I don't want an iPhone is that the Apple is not caught up to having a better Bluetooth, you know, like I want l Dak so I can have a little bit better quality when I'm listening with Bluetooth, and they don't give a fuck because they're they're like with Dolby or whatever.
Speaker 3: They're they're like, have like a partnership or something. Stupid. I don't know that. It's fucking stupid. It this is me on God, damn it.
Speaker 4: Everything's fucking it's the same fucking three people. It's gonna be so bad. It's gonna be so bad so soon. Yeah, Oh fuck, what did I just do?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're like not even the just happened? Did you just like open up a thread or something?
Speaker 4: I don't know what the hell just happened? God, the it's pretty good though. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like the way nothing works the way it's supposed to be good. I like it. It's very cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, we're we're on Kingston Iron discord sometimes playing games and ship.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I don't see that.
Speaker 3: Towards the end of the year, it's harder to hang out your friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just it becomes like stupid busy. There's like a bunch of ship like you have.
Speaker 3: To I know, so many different like quadrants of people that it's just like, all right, I know I'll spend time with this this group this time because I know I'm not going to make it. Then. Ring is always a good time with friends. It's usually like Spring, March, April.
Speaker 4: Nothing's going on in spring, yeah everyone, thank god.
Speaker 1: It's like some people's birthdays, but it's nothing like crazy going on, and you see each other.
Speaker 3: You guys are going to do. Ship's trying to let people know that, Hey, don't think that I I don't want to hang out. I just don't, you know, like like I want. I know, I know what you mean, Yeah, I want. But you're more than I'm.
Speaker 4: I'm the same, like I'm more than heavy staying in my apartment the entire entire life all of you.
Speaker 3: Like like I'm like, anytime I do go out, I have a great time.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just you know, it's it's the same feeling of like like there have been plans that I was like, I remember having plans that I was kind of excited about and they got canceled and I was still elated, you know what I mean, Like I was, I was like looking forward to going and then they got they got canceled, and I was like, oh my god, I have so much time now I'm just gonna sleep.
Speaker 1: I don't like doing until I do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So like it's like the gym kind of where it's like I hate going to the gym, but once I'm there, I'm like, Okay, getting there is annoying, as going to the gym, understanding that you have to like do this annoying, Like Ted's.
Speaker 1: Working out, working out is annoying until you do any like fucking I might as well finish it. And you just spent like a half an hour genuinely and out working on You're like, oh, that was really not a big deal working out.
Speaker 3: I just I did the process of me even getting it's even getting mentally prepared to get ready to work out. That's the only part that bothers me. And uh because sometimes I'm like like after the train, I don't know why I was so fucking tired yesterday.
Speaker 4: The train rocks you to sleep. In my experience, trains always make me tired.
Speaker 1: They gotta take one when little has never been on she's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Like she's never been on a train. Oh wow, interesting, What the fucking how? There's no never she reversed. Harry Potter or something.
Speaker 1: Harry Potter always a train, Yes.
Speaker 4: Kind of yeah, kind of a big deal.
Speaker 3: And that that the whole world?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: That nine nine and three quarters or something? Yeah, plat platform, I don't I don't even know. Run into a fucking wall, fucking insane?
Speaker 4: What was I said?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I was gonna bring something up. Oh that doesn't matter. Uh gape Thinny asked Hanno here says, uh hello, my favorite interracial thrupple first time, twenty five dollars and up patron here, welcome, Hey, thank you. I recently had a friend over and we were looking for things to do, and we decided to dust off my three sixty and play two thousand and nine's Mortal Kombat. I never played it before, and I don't play fighting games normally, so my strategy is usually just a button mash. Some games that works. Man, yeah, sometimes that works.
Speaker 3: It's not as good in that one. Yeah, because most of No, m K nine.
Speaker 1: That's seven, right, there's Mortal two.
Speaker 4: Thousand and nine now, n yeah, oh yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What did you say? Seven?
Speaker 1: The seventh one? No, it's the ninth one. No, that's I'm tripping, right, isn't m K didn't MK nine come out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, right, Mortal Combat nine came out in twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: In twenty eleven. He said MK nine, right, he says, he says Mortal Kombat two thousand and nine. Whatever that means.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I think he made a mistake. That is Mortal Kombat. I think he made a mistake.
Speaker 3: Because Mortal there is no because there was the last Mortal Kombat before that was the DC Universe in two thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh right, I'm mad. I'm mad now I got I'm upset. I'm upset. So I'm looking at the AI overview. Uh huh, because that's all Google.
Speaker 3: Lets you do.
Speaker 4: Now, notice how I'm not in AI mode and it still gives me the sty.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks a lot. Let's go, it's take it over.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 4: So listen to this Mortal Kombat two thousand and nine, refers to the Significant Fighting Game. Significant Fighting Game released in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: So I think it is just a look at it.
Speaker 4: I can't even express to you how infuriating that is to read.
Speaker 3: It is funny, but it's clear that the guy meant MK nine because there's no Mortal Combat came in two thousand nine. I'm I'm a Mortal I'm a Mortal Kombat mark sure. So MK nine came out twenty eleven, and so that was the one. What I was saying, you can't but button mash in those games very easily at that point because those combos are just three hit combos and you're supposed to just juggle. And so it makes it like if button mashing is not as good as back in the day when you can just press it and you would either do four hits or just do the the spam punch like they changed it up to. Like kind of I guess take it away from casuals. I guess it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's not really for casuals anymore. That game French that is not for casuals at all. Model Komba is not a casual not it used to be back in the day.
Speaker 3: The two D.
Speaker 1: Sprite Ship, street Fighter, the heavy the heavy attacks can you can you can take a lot of you can dish out a lot of dams.
Speaker 3: With heavy attacks.
Speaker 1: Yea, like now they have the hyper fighters are the ones masters. I just think that, like Marvel, like what Marvel and were initially and what we have now are like hyperfiers.
Speaker 3: You just pressed on combo. You can do a lot do especially what they did in Tots to versus capcom and then they brought it to Marvel three where you just do a pattern. You just start and you go right, so like if you're on PlayStation Square, Angel Circle and then X will do your air combo and then you're just in then do it again. Well I was just like, wow, this is for babies now, like I mean, I literally mean like three year olds.
Speaker 1: I love though even though it's it's.
Speaker 3: Charming, it's charming. I like some of the people that they brought it. I love Virgil Weser Dante's you Don't Stand a Chance.
Speaker 1: Wesker's Gun, Wesker Reveals Gun or Doctor Doom Revealed. I think that's so crazy that you're fighting Doctor Doom. This Nigga is a sorcerer and a mad genius and then he flips his cape and there's a fucking like when Mouser he takes it out of these shoots and it's like, why do you have a why do you have a gun? You need that protection, protection, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. His armor is better than Iron Man's.
Speaker 3: And he's like, you never know, man, you never know.
Speaker 1: You just toast that around with him in case he as they as they say, RADI be caught with it than caught without one.
Speaker 4: You've seen, We've seen what a thirty odd six can do.
Speaker 3: Uh. Anyway, he says, Harry, my strategy, My strategy is usually the button match. Anyway, he was Kitana and I was Jackson. During the match, I pulled off a move where Jackson grabs Katana by the throat, lifts her up, and proceeds to cave her face and with his metal fist.
Speaker 1: When it heats up, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Call me an s J. W.
Speaker 1: Couck, gotcha, nigga.
Speaker 4: But something about the image of a hulking black man making a three D Picasso painting out of a tiny, barely clothed the Asian woman's face left me feeling a little unnerved and thinking that maybe Anita Sarkisian had a point all those years ago.
Speaker 1: Stupid, stupid No. To me, that's the one thing I always a brutality goes through.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so he goes like, yeah, I know, it's a finning game or whatever. These games are traditionally ultra violent. But it definitely took me. Took took me back for a second and change how I look at some of these older games.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Anyway, what's an opinion you vehemently disagreed with in the past, but he's you've been sure you started to come around to that person's that opinion or a person's point of view. Uh, the game was still fun, by the way, stay sexy, guys. It's an interesting person to use because I.
Speaker 3: Think I think that I don't like I don't like that line of thinking because it's it kind of to me that's kind of sexist and you thinking that, like, oh, she she has no business fighting this guy.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not the business fighting I think it's the idea is that, like that was a very violent image. Sure, why is it not violent? When he does it to a guy's size. I think have a problem different because it's like I I am not fighting for that side, but I think it is different.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, no, here's societally it is. But the idea is if you were a famis, you wouldn't want it to be different. I want to do I don't know, in a fighting game setting and not in real life, that shouldn't bother you at all because the woman should be just as capable as I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Yeah, I think is still a bit jarring.
Speaker 3: It is if you uh have been socially conditioned that way. I understand since the video game I it does nothing to me. It's a video like if you're not used to playing video games, I could see that being like it's the same thing of like trying to explain like, uh, why Gears of War is fun to somebody who's like only seeing it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like you're just looking at It's like this is just blood and fucking more like this is psychotic, but it's people and really thinking about that when you're playing, it's not really it's a it's a different part of your brain that's being activated. So like I get it, especially if you're not used to it. If it's it's it is charring. Imagery, especially if your only connection to these types of images are real life, then yeah, I could see it, But I don't know as far as like I think I have one opinions, opinions that I that I used to vehemently disagree with, I don't have one. I'm sure there's some, but I don't recall them. But you know, I will say, you know, going on, I guess it's not a change thing. Or maybe I did no because I always thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: Never mind, because I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna bring up moretal Kombat eleven, not an eleven but in K nine again, where it is funny thinking about.
Speaker 1: How big million the stits are, Well, it's it's all of them. It's literally all of them, namely the one that looks the craziest.
Speaker 3: Or is it? Who was it?
Speaker 1: Was it? No, it's not that. So it might theoretically have the biggest tits in that game, maybe, but I'm talking by centimeters of a difference. They all have like triple D tits.
Speaker 3: They all have similar the structure, the bodies are almost exactly the same, They're just wearing different clothing essentially have different faces. The reason why Molinea is so crazy is because she has that one costume where she's just.
Speaker 1: Wrapped like a mummy, barely just barely wrapped like a mummy.
Speaker 3: And so but even at that time, I was like this is crazy, like like this is not this is I would understand why Feminis would be like what the fuck is this and I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I get it, Like this is kind of me over the top of Clone Wars, right, and the Clone Wars a Soca has a tube top on and she's fourteen or thirteen. I'm like, this is like why is she dressed like this? Like why is she dressed? Like what the fuck do you mean? It's Star Wars. I guess it's like George, I think you have one of the greatest universes ever, but also put clothes on.
Speaker 3: Kid, Let's not put pedophiliate into Star Wars because then, like you have to think about the Padawans and all this ship, like what happens, what's what's been done to them?
Speaker 1: I think a lot the young there, you know, I think there's probably there has to be some like like like like like like for real, I think I think like if in the by the means of like how the world works, right by the way this earth world works. There has to be some sort of.
Speaker 3: That's why fucking ub was in the in the desert.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, you're like, yo, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: They didn't kick him out, Bro, you didn't do anything, didn't kick him out. Bro. The you're looking for the order fel You don't get it, man, Yeah, I bet they did fall all over kid cook say kid cock? Was that the order? Kid penus is?
Speaker 4: Oh my got kid cot the guy?
Speaker 1: My name is kid God. I want to I'm named after what I like?
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, everyone's like everyone wait, wait, wait wait.
Speaker 1: Turn the cameras on. I was never here all the life start flashing. Everybody's fucking addressing name can start sucking.
Speaker 3: You right?
Speaker 1: Why I gotta get here now watching? I would turn off my TV. That's how scared i'd be.
Speaker 4: Do you think John hands out flash bangs for Halloween.
Speaker 1: All of them and a nice crystal bowl, like yeah, dogs and flashman.
Speaker 3: He hands them out flash what's something.
Speaker 4: That like attracts dog? He hands them kibble bags and flash bags? You singing the tablebags?
Speaker 1: The dogs come out and the kids can help help, help help me. I'm a dog. I can't see here help me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think of opinion.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, I'm sure there are many examples. I just don't think that they're like. I don't think I've shifted so deeply on them that like I would consider them like a massive like I'm more lenient. I guess on religion now I guess or not. I just care less because I used to be a little bit more Like, No, I don't. I don't see the point of this, and I still don't really, but like, I just care less the people. I care less the people are that way. I guess I can't change your mind. I see the point a religion. Just don't agree with a religion.
Speaker 1: My biggest thing is that I think I used to believe that that truly taking people's lives is the worst thing possible. I think, like, what do you mean, like there was no good reason to like kill people?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, like genuinely there's no good reason. There's a couple of good and though so me personally and my greater belief, I think that I should never be the judge of who lives and dies. I don't think I have the right to do that, but I think there are some people that probably are better just not being here anymore. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's the true because because I was, because I was I watched Spider Man impowering the show when I was growing up, Like that was like my perspect help me like really formed effective, Like oh no, you should always like try to your best to like help and save others.
Speaker 4: But I know what I'm like, you were you were thinking that maybe Bill Cosby could be retrained to uh to roof by that age, to Roofie other pedophiles.
Speaker 1: At that age, I was already gone. But but when I was younger said, oh no, then I kind of started like learning about like how some people are just evil, Like I think the I think evil doesn't exist, but also there are people that exhibit all those traits that are just actually.
Speaker 3: Just call it evil, right, we just call it evil.
Speaker 1: That exhibit these traits that are like this is what evil is. Effectively, what do we.
Speaker 3: Call this person that never not wants to kill someone even they refuse to rehabilitate themselves even when they're in prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like those like people like that, this is what we call It's like it's like wind. Yeah, And I think and I think, but I think even think fast fast, that's great, fast air.
Speaker 3: Fast air is real wind, wind is real. Well, it's it like you know, wind is you know, it's the abstract concept of fast air.
Speaker 1: But it's still a thing.
Speaker 3: But so is he like evil in the same way, it's like, what is this thing that.
Speaker 1: Is being done all the time? Yeah, like fast air, you have wind is the thing.
Speaker 3: Fast kill.
Speaker 1: Lot lot kill, many kill, can kill fast, when kill. I think, I think there's a better way than to just put people down more often than not. But I do think, sure, I do think in a box. There's some people we don't have the facilities to do that, and then we don't put the money into like rehability people to really understand what they did wrong.
Speaker 4: I think instead of directly killing people, we should put him in a box and like throw them somewhere. We're not killing him, really, it's the elements that's that.
Speaker 1: I think that mentality is so insane. What do you mean like people being like I want to do fucked up things, but I don't want to be attached to doing it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like if put them somewhere with the elements kill them.
Speaker 1: It is like, no, you kill him, then.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it?
Speaker 1: Why why do you not want to just do it?
Speaker 3: Because I just don't feelize there's a lot of time.
Speaker 1: It's not we'll give them a chance. We've we've all seen ices videos and don't take long to get somebody out of here.
Speaker 4: Man, it takes longer than I would like.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: You see those mountains in like New Hampshire, Maine or wherever the fuck, because then they're gonna breed, and like they're gonna breed and they're gonna come back. What happens every time?
Speaker 3: The things you just give them, like you know, uh, give them a tank top and one pair of gloves, are gonna come back.
Speaker 1: And then and then they go because unfortunately, you know what's sad, People that are willing to do fucked up things are better at surviving literally, but unfortunately, So what's gonna happen. Maybe if you took a bunch of radical Jihattis and threw them in Amazon, one hundred years later, those things will come back and Amazon will be gone.
Speaker 3: That's eating you know what I'm talking about? The snow Amazon is horrible. Snowy mountains were nothing lives.
Speaker 1: You think that until they start catching fucking snow fucking rabbits and they build a society of snow ice, they enslave yetti and they go take the most home save yetis and yet he's like, why didn't you just shoot these niggas in the back of head? Why did you do this to us?
Speaker 4: You know what the real answer actually is is that, like I think, like I used to think that uh evil, evil leed itself to like naturally like self destructive.
Speaker 1: I think it does. I don't know if that's true. I think it does, but I don't I think it.
Speaker 4: I think the world actually rewards evil very handsome.
Speaker 1: I think I think it does. I think the problem is that evil does it a self destruction, but it does destroy everything else before it destroys itself. I think it will collapse in.
Speaker 4: It but at that point, like what, it might as well not at that.
Speaker 1: Point, I agree. It's like it's like it's like Nazi Germany, right, It's like they they let I think evil. I think they will hand a hand. Unfortunately. I think evil will live on forever.
Speaker 3: It's just when people have too much power and then they try to do too much evil shit, But like say, you can, you can have a controlled level of evil as long as you But it just those people, the megamaniacal people that always meg sorry, megalo maniacal people that always want more power.
Speaker 1: They can't stop at a certain point the problem. So hold on, hold on, it's on this side now.
Speaker 4: This is horrib So hold on.
Speaker 3: Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm doing on this side now?
Speaker 4: So we recorded right the last episode we recorded yesterday, right, So we record these like usually like to two days in a row. They were doing this yesterday. They're doing it again today, they did it on Monday. They're going to do it again tomorrow. What the fuck are they doing?
Speaker 1: What are they doing?
Speaker 3: They're vacuuming the funk.
Speaker 4: Out of that floor.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be just go knock on the door, vacuum this.
Speaker 1: It's got to be a sand bull. It's got to be a buffer. It's got to be it's got to be a standard. It has to be.
Speaker 3: That's that's literally all gonna be. They're taking up the carpet if there is car I don't even know if there's carpet in these apartments.
Speaker 1: But like they're all like they're all different. So okay, okay, So that's it has to be that because I remember when I was but I only it only took me a day to do it. When I had to do that, it took me a day.
Speaker 3: I ranted one from home depot and then I just sand in some fucking wood and then repainted and lack.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, I'm glad you're here to witness the direct what's going on nature.
Speaker 3: Probably you think it's the one of the maintenance people that are just killing time, like else to do, you know what I respect, like skinning around.
Speaker 1: It's crazy too.
Speaker 4: It's a mom and pop business.
Speaker 1: Oh it is.
Speaker 3: Probably it's probably isn't. But like the idea of it of it being like, yeah, I'm just gonna scam my uncle, which is it's just like it's just like sexual assaults everything. It's it's always it's more the people you know, the closer you.
Speaker 1: Are, the more you take it, you're gonna go with that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like those crimes, when you always think about these crimes, that's crazy. People are willing to scam their fucking family. It's true because you're a regular person. I think, well, you know, relatively, you know what I mean. I think I think I have I think I don't know. I think I'm too weak to be truly powerful because I feel guilt a little too hard.
Speaker 1: I know that. Yeah, I've tried to push past that. Sometimes I try to try so badly. I can't push past it.
Speaker 4: I've tried. I've tried. I've tried to do underhand.
Speaker 1: I've raised a Christian and I and I took the message literally and I was just like, oh, maybe I should try to do better for the rest of the world, because I sure.
Speaker 4: I've seen a lot of people do that. They just end up dead.
Speaker 3: Would you accept a show offered by Candice Owens? Come on, man, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: We need some more money.
Speaker 3: Come on, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Come on, I couldn't do it. You guys to do it. I wouldn't even blame you guys for doing it. I would make fun of you guys, do your faces about it, for sure, but I wouldn't like I couldn't. I can't do it. If you don't do it, that's what I'll just buy your house. And Victor, I mean I would still make fun of you for it.
Speaker 4: I buy your your house from your parents or from Kingston's parents, yeast that you were here for a second, make them a victory.
Speaker 1: I could to do it. I don't have I don't have it in me. I I like I even now, I try to like be genuinely mean, and it doesn't work anymore because I'm like, there's this, What am I getting out of doing this? Well, man, I need I need to be.
Speaker 3: Hyped up to to grift. I think if you, I think if you're taking power.
Speaker 1: I think if you're taking money from those idiotic people and actively putting it back into bettering the world. Hey, Benjamin Yahoo, I can respect that genuinely. We got a sponsor slot open Rood Yeah, I respect that, but like I wouldn't be a part of it.
Speaker 4: But you have a we gotta slot open for sponsorships. Benjamin and Yahoo, come on down.
Speaker 1: The problem is that they get sponsored by once you get the wind of like.
Speaker 4: This episode of the Star Tank has been brought to you by the Genocide and Gaza.
Speaker 3: I mean, look not it's just it's just a side. It's just it's just a war. We do a little warfare we like to do a little worse a little bit.
Speaker 1: You said that they said this is firing, and they've been attacking him. Still, yeah, fix fired.
Speaker 3: From the again, the fact that there was any I saw people that I respect that were like, oh, this is a good thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he fucking so what year is?
Speaker 4: You know, you know, you knew outside of the fact that obviously it wasn't real, just by the base level, was that Hillary Clinton was like, oh, Hillary Clinton was like, oh, you know, fair credit.
Speaker 3: He managed to do something.
Speaker 4: It is and it's like, you fucking you're that's another one too, by the way, you talk about people that I had an opinion about immediately and was right the entire time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's there.
Speaker 4: You go, this is another one, fucking Hillary, if you were no, I've never been more vindicated in my life than when like everybody just turned around. It's like, hey, Bernie was the right one. Actually we probably should have went with Bernie.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, wow, do you know anyone wasn't saying that though, like like back then, yes, Like I'm talking about people who weren't fucking like like grifters or people who weren't like Ezra Klein who were getting paid by.
Speaker 3: Obviously interest corporate interest, because I'm like, who the fuck saw Bernie Sanders on stage and be like, oh, yeah, that's clearly not the guy, like what you talking about, the guy that's actually advocating for the things for us to just join the rest of the developed world. Why would he not be the guy, oh, the lady that just wants to continue the fucking wars.
Speaker 1: That's that's that.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget the progressives that were saying, it's like your sexist if you're voting for Bernie, Hillary is the only one. And now those people crazy and it's people and like to be fair like and I want to be clear, I don't know if FD is in that group of people. I don't know if he is like one of the people who said that specific yeah, but like I know him, he was in that crowd of people. I don't want to guild by association because people do. The one janitor no, no, okay, because was there too.
Speaker 1: After signifier famously hates a lot of the political life.
Speaker 4: No, you're probably right, Like I remember remember him being in a chorus of voices. The one janitor I remember specifically was one of those people too. Yeah, where I'm just like, I wonder where he's at now, I wonder what would he.
Speaker 3: He's actually doing pretty well, he does like a nerdy content What does he what does he he avoids policy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bet yeah, it would be pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 3: But like a lot of those people to me were like, I was like, oh, you guys are talented speakers, but it's clearly you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and.
Speaker 1: That's okay, but stop beating your chest.
Speaker 3: That's all because that was the one thing even myself when I made content, I wasn't like, I'm some I completely know what I'm talking about. I am so fucking.
Speaker 1: Sure, because that.
Speaker 3: You can always be wrong. Sure, yeah, and you're allowed to be wrong because they're human. So it's it's it's it's so what do we got?
Speaker 1: So let me tell you something. This is crazy, right because for me, I thought I was like, oh, this is this is just an act of but in a against minority people. But Donald Trump has our class several degrees no longer as professional and doing that it prevents you from getting that forgiveness and acquiring loans, acquiring them when you're attempting to reach the mass degree in these professions.
Speaker 4: Is that real?
Speaker 1: This is this is very real. This is like a not age. I mean, it doesn't surprise me at these professions in.
Speaker 3: His approvals, it's sunk thirty six point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable how much he's like the most unpopular president since like the thirties.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, that is, but it's it is believable.
Speaker 1: I don't mean that the degree, the degrees consist of this is about the fucking blow your mind. It's not nursing, it's physical assistance, nursing, physical therapists, h what you go, Autobiologists, architects, engineers, educators, and social workers.
Speaker 8: Social does not surprise me that guys, guys, that makes sense anyone that I hate socialone that anyone that knows knows that these are professions often sought after by minority people.
Speaker 9: Architects, yeah, engineer, engineers, nurses, engineers, physical therapists, that's crazy, physical physical therapists, physical therapists.
Speaker 3: All that ship is degrees that you.
Speaker 1: I know this directly because I was someone that was told like, hey, going to nursing, going to engineering, going to stem, sure, going to these things because these are gonna be good jobs that are gonna help you often escape just going somewhere poverty. You're you guys are crazy. You guys are crazy. Look, you guys have been doing this for a long time, so you guys don't care about people anymore. No, it's but I very much so think it is. It's crazy because this is just.
Speaker 4: It's you only care because you're going for nursing, and of course I would.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna have to. I'm not gonna I'm not unfortunately as bad how some people are gonna need these loans we're working around. But like this is like, this is a blatant attack against.
Speaker 3: This is clearly you don't know what's in his heart.
Speaker 1: Here's the here's and I'm like, how, like what is this? This is what's happening with me?
Speaker 3: Like you're you're vigor is interesting to me because I'm like vigor, you goddamn vigor. But yeah, but no, I was just like you're very passionate about this and what not to be disrespectful at all.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of like, where have you been?
Speaker 3: Like like the like it is, I understand, right, I get this current. You know the people that oh Trump got saved he got bailed out, he's not going to prison whatever, and the people that he put in the administration and stuff like that have been doing the most racist ship imaginable what what blows my mind?
Speaker 1: So I'm kind of like at this point, I'm like, I don't think nothing's nothing on This political left has been like did you just see that? Well, but that's clearest, that's clearest.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 1: It is like I Will haven't even seen Hassan or any of the people that like all their job is to do is to talk about like that, bring it up. It's like, this is clearly.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure that they act the time of hours they stream, I sure they'll mention.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they're doing it, but like they're not. They don't matter really, like if they're not in the legislative. It is crazy to me that they are feple like in power who have like a who can say something and actually like direct, you know, organize responses to and they're not doing anything like heckem Jeffries, fucking Kim Jeffries, Like what a fucking loser.
Speaker 3: I can't believe. I didn't even like, look.
Speaker 1: I didn't. He was never on my radar. Anyway.
Speaker 4: But my bar was at zero for that for that dude, and I was like, you know, how do you underperform zero?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He can't.
Speaker 3: He didn't step over the bar, he tripped on it. He was just and he fell backwards. Just step over. You should be primary the funk out.
Speaker 1: No fuck, it's just like, how about when they had all the leverage, Like, come on, I'm just getting upset now. I saw that, and my my my brain was like, what well, I mean that that's like what that's kind of like, what is what is at this point? You should be janking, be going of course, like when you see that ship, you should.
Speaker 3: Be like yeah, no, look, because I can only put it this way.
Speaker 4: What would you do if I peeled your beard off and stuck it back on your face the opposite way?
Speaker 1: That'd be interesting. I don't know exactly.
Speaker 3: We're gonna read the names now, Okay, okay, look, I I like, I love seeing passionate people in politics. I was, but I'm also just like, we're so we're so in the thick of it where I can't even I can't get upset like that anymore. It's so I'm more shocked than I am upset. I'm more like, oh, what this is like.
Speaker 4: One of the least shocking things I've I've heard.
Speaker 1: I guess that's kind of crazy. I think is objectively a wild crazier than like like I know, I think I think up almost one hundred people in the fucking in Venezuela. Dude, this just so.
Speaker 3: Fell this fell through. By the way, did you see the thing that happened, Like when at Ja d Vance's motorcade, We're like they like they were doing like live firing like or like fake like live firing over like Jadvance was like taking like a motor cade over like a highway or whatever, and like one of the guns misfired and like shot into his fucking car and then they just like sped away.
Speaker 1: This Nobody talked about it because.
Speaker 4: It was such a footnote that would be that would be all the entire story for like a good one, you know, so fucking incompetent sounds part Pete Heckshat the guy who's like in charge of the fucking military ostensibly right now throw an axe at a and a man in Times Square. That was that before you got it's a joke world that we're living in. So like, yeah, this degree isn't real anymore.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Correspondent is the secondary test secretary of war.
Speaker 4: That's how eazy cool is That is so silly.
Speaker 3: But fucking with all this stupid ass fucking Day's vault in this old crusade, which is so tied to like white supremacy and Christian nationalism, I'll say, I'll just say just to be it's just it's just loser. It's a loser larp.
Speaker 1: But I just I just want to be like, Zionism is white supremacy. Also, like literally the white supremacy. Hundred it is white supremacy. It is. I mean, it's a conversation people don't want to have, but it literally literally is.
Speaker 3: Well listen, I think a lot of white supremacis would not agree.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, but it is It's like it's not but like like you're not one of us.
Speaker 4: But it's like yeah, but that's like a very technicality kind of thing where it's like yeah, by by technicality, I guess I think there's a lot of white people are Christians, and Christians believe you know so and so about Israel that needs to be protected. Someone kind of loops into itself, but like it's not it's not technically like you know what I mean, it's not the same.
Speaker 1: It is white supremacy by the nature of how it's instrumental institutionalized, but it's not white supremacy because the white supremacist wouldn't want them there, and like it's like, oh, don't stand next to us.
Speaker 3: It's a different it's a different formula. It is they definitely see them. It's such a gay to have this conversation because.
Speaker 1: Like Sweden was like, hey, we don't want them here.
Speaker 3: I will say one thing is I think people would rather be like, will you guys suck each other's cocks and stop talking about white supremacy. Yeah, there's that.
Speaker 1: Either get to being a white supremacist or suck your don't dick. That's it. Just make one.
Speaker 4: Subway started talking about like fucking you know what I mean, Like, what what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not we're not we're not hip.
Speaker 4: We're all jared for Subway in some way.
Speaker 3: If you were some way, I've dollars, Hey for ten thousand dollars, would you like pade reputations?
Speaker 1: I was gonna go crazy.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say ten to two hour seminar of Jared Fogel, like giving like a ten X or whatever or something.
Speaker 1: No, just to see him speak. Yeah, No, ten thousands too little for them, catchup.
Speaker 4: I would do it for ten thousand dollars. I want to see jarfy I can make a video out of that. That's hysterical, Okay, I can absolutely. I feel like being I was going to be paid ten thousand dollars. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wouldn't have to pay ten grand. No, no, no, paying ten grand is Jared. I would just to see, like, how is he How is he going to pretend like nothing's happening?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: How is he going?
Speaker 1: How is he going to move this?
Speaker 4: How is he gonna go on stage and pretend like they don't know? Okay, Like listen, it's like Luis on stage, like you know that you know that he knows that, everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows. Yeah, so I'm gonna spice it up just ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's ten thousand dollars, so there has to be some stakes. Okay, So what like every fifteen minutes, another child just stands next to him, crazy, would you still go? No? What do you mean? Like just standing next to him. You just they're just standing really close, and they get closer and stuff and like you know, but they're just standing. They're just standing there.
Speaker 1: They're holding onto his pant legs, dollars amount of money man.
Speaker 3: And the kids.
Speaker 4: Because then I'm gonna be thinking about, like, am I implicated on something right now?
Speaker 1: No matter what you're implicating.
Speaker 4: No, seeing somebody seeing somebody speak is not implicating, because you can turn that into it. You can turn that into journalism.
Speaker 1: Chris, there is no way right now in this world that you will actually.
Speaker 3: Let me see your legs. I want to see your harry legs. I want to see your hair.
Speaker 1: He's like, d'll get your pants. The kid goes for about.
Speaker 4: Jerry Poo has been like he's trained himself to only be attracted to geriatric like ninety year olds, and then he goes and molested Joe Bida.
Speaker 1: He fucks Joe Biden. Corn Pop is that you Corp is not your pop? Not again?
Speaker 3: Not again?
Speaker 4: Corn Pop got me?
Speaker 1: You win this time again win this time?
Speaker 3: I got your last time, I got you got me. It's crazy. If everything's full circles, Fimonacci's certain sequence.
Speaker 1: Literally has maybe cycles of just sexual assault, fucking raping each other for.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: Corn Pop. I remember he's telling them because it was like a like a it seemed like a an inner city youth thing going on at that, Yeah, like a pool or something, yeah, something. And then he was telling that story and he's talking about bout.
Speaker 4: My leg down, fucking crazy, hold.
Speaker 3: Out a knife and he's like, pull your pants down, son, crazy that he don't do it, corn Pop, It's crazy that he won. People were so tired of what people were so sick of the thing that was before that. They were like, I guess, just.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's fucking do it, because that's exactly what happened anyway, the same again. Literally, yeah, I'm like, hey, this guy sucks so bad. He's like I made a ball room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like they're just giving him busy work while like the real people are running ship.
Speaker 1: It's like bush changing.
Speaker 3: Everybody was like running shit and they're like, hey, go fucking speak at this dumb then get shoes thrown at you. It's just like ship like that, go to the shoe.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I swear every clip And then the only president to choke on a pretzel and hit his face on the floor or whatever.
Speaker 1: A coffee table, because like, what the fun happened? He was all bruises, choked on a pretzel. Yeah, are you serious?
Speaker 3: He choked on a pretzel and would actually beat hey man, I think maybe we should slow down with the Halliburton just beat the fuck out of genuinely never heard of you, never saw his face off about him choking on a pretzel. I can't believe this is real.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and two. I was not paying.
Speaker 1: To be. I was. I was, I was.
Speaker 4: I was eight years old.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair, That's totally fair.
Speaker 1: I was seven.
Speaker 3: Actually for most of the year.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw the image of him bruised up, and I was like, oh, interesting.
Speaker 3: If it was if it wasn't for if it wasn't for nine to eleven, I don't know when I would have gotten at apologies they would have taken probably.
Speaker 1: Forever, because it just became so interesting.
Speaker 4: Face wait really, yeah, it's so crazy. Is there a video of chugging on pretzel?
Speaker 1: No, that's what I was excited to see. No, No, we would have seen that. You would have seen that. I would like, I've never seen Jorge was Chad oh Man they beat me up.
Speaker 3: The beat the press out of the pretzel came up at me and I was like, I didn't know which way I was going.
Speaker 4: It was all twisted and punched me in the dang.
Speaker 1: Head, flatting my fucking skully.
Speaker 4: Fuck man, fucking discombobulable. Just he just bobble malated.
Speaker 3: Man had a bunder bust full of pretzels. He had a bunder.
Speaker 1: But he shot me with a preshels blood and he shot that fencing again and.
Speaker 4: I was like, how dare you, sirta and that I ta the I tied the muzzle in the shape of a pretzels.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: You could do that? President?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at this?
Speaker 4: You no, no, look at this.
Speaker 3: He grabs a podium media into a dog.
Speaker 1: He he grabs a podium and turns into a real dog like mister the Pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh you know I had power, This is bo I only have powers on what I think about. When think about it too hard, I can't do it. So now that, now that you're all staring, I can't do I.
Speaker 4: Can only do crazy things if I forget that I can do them.
Speaker 1: This it's a fucking x men.
Speaker 3: That's a random x men like number fifty three that has that power.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forgetful man.
Speaker 1: How many X men out there? Way too many? I'll go X men not me? Is it over one hundred?
Speaker 4: X men is probably like I don know if it's over two hundred, it's a.
Speaker 1: Hundred X men, I think about two maybe No, no, no, no, no no, there's more than unred that's whatever.
Speaker 3: We're gonna move on to names. I can't I can't just look it up.
Speaker 4: I can't discuss the number of hypothetical xx how many X men members, how many X filas, X failers, how many X fillers are over there?
Speaker 3: Is it gonna be able to do referene because I feel like the other faction is going to put in there too?
Speaker 1: What other factions? I'm going strictly X men name.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to Magneto must be stopped.
Speaker 3: Now watch this drivet, Now watch this draft. You're lucky that ball is not made of metal. Yeah, you stupid fuck?
Speaker 4: He goes, Why.
Speaker 1: Why it says over one hundred? I guess that if I have I had a list to write down, and I can write down one hundre X men, I get write down.
Speaker 3: Right, do it right? Now? What do you mean what it does. An understands Bagnetos.
Speaker 1: He doesn't understand Magnetos his name.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What are you saying?
Speaker 1: He controls magic is magnet and it's it's neat. What are you like, uh, sleepy?
Speaker 3: Like magnesium man or something? What's going on? Yes, you know magnesium and not magnets. That is kind of where that you would know magnesum not magnets.
Speaker 1: Magneto's power is so ridiculous that I feel like they wrote him at first and they were like, oh, shut and no one said what that man.
Speaker 4: They definitely didn't think too deeply about like how how how craze the world if you wanted to, because magnetism is like one of the fundamental forces, which is insane.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get rid of niggas, every black person not black anymore.
Speaker 3: But it's like, why Magneto. He's like, I don't say blood bending? Can he steal the iron out of blood?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He can. He got his heart ripped down, he was pumping the blood to his body with his powers. It's crazy. Oh that's fucking insane. Oh that's interesting. He can turn people off, he can bend light like he is. His powers are insane.
Speaker 4: I wrote, I had like a comic like me and me and a friend of mine in like eighth grade wrote a comic about like a like a dude with tell kinesis that died and he had to keep his He had to kind of keep his heart pumping like manually. So he's like very like he's very very nerved. But he was like it was very not good. I wonder if I because I didn't know that about mine. You know, it's an interesting his powers are I wonder if I absorbed that through as Moses his power.
Speaker 1: No, that comic happened more recently, so like.
Speaker 4: Oh really, crankber so I should sue, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Remember that movie Crank did make it.
Speaker 3: I have proved that I made it. That's how you have proof they've used it. Remember crank high voltage?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do remember crank have voltage? Was that?
Speaker 1: Is that where you're going?
Speaker 4: I've never seen crank. I I learned about cranked in like twenty fifteen, when I knew.
Speaker 1: I lived about cranking, like twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, every day, I'm gonna read the names now for twenty five dollars patrons. Remember we can go over to Patronic Concest's nark and get your name right at the end of the show. Don't forget that. If you do forget it, you probably are sick, you're dead, you have dementia.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 4: We say it all the time, so it's kind of it's kind of crazy. It's kind of crazy that you forget that. It's kind of it's actually very scary for you.
Speaker 1: I thought I forgot I was thirty one years old. I thought it was thirty soup that.
Speaker 4: Happens after thirty because like it doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 1: Don't think we should bitch. But yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Turned thirty two, and I'm like, I guess I'm thirty two six And I'm like, oh what, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Fifty six, going going to come come in my pants? Pants?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we're gonna read the names now come.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I was going back to Cali and I was like, yeah, hello for you, come.
Speaker 1: California anthems coming.
Speaker 3: Come all right, We're.
Speaker 4: Gonna now count me down, coming down, so we can read this.
Speaker 3: Three to one cold brew King Alpha v Uh, the gayest Bronco fan in the history of being gay. Come come with me. Let's come let's come. I'm gay, spunk cock fallacy, gay Christmas be like gay gaybells ring.
Speaker 4: Tipp is glistening, dingling anal fisting. He's feeling real time. Bus quickly, I might, let's go. I really like bus quickly.
Speaker 3: I might. It's a good line. I won't what willy will?
Speaker 1: I won't I will. It's a story.
Speaker 4: My pregnant wife said she lost the baby. I told her go find it big Chrissy. This question is from a Comfy night, and she says, help, I'm scared of women. Chris not get any of it, was Lina the they what the I can't read this. It's it's all to get like mersh on the line in time because because he didn't hire a manager, that was a lot. Malik Berry Republican cradles screaming about slaying deities. That is too much of a stretch. My friend d e, I that is that's a lot, man.
Speaker 1: I see that, I see I see it.
Speaker 4: Valiant effort, valiant efforts.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, no, no Christmas is what happens to this right? Uh Cobba, my friend Owen's good at ARC Raiders call him gay young colin mistaking white Foster's or Flower, the Dead Spider, the Crunch, Young Colin, robbing seven to eleven for all the pepsi and using the cans to make a Mega Man suit, still running out into the street Mega Man suit running out in the street and running out in the streets to commit suicide. King Dad Kaod Chris beIN Wi in his sleep for years. Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? Clami Lesquire the third. If jay Z was gay, he could have been gay z nice. I'm going together the President with a murder lily bringing a warm six pack. Apiss to the function Earth existing in Star Wars made me not a fan gape Thanny asked Tanno the r beater Jared Fogel trading in his jail bars for crib bars.
Speaker 1: The va for Sen.
Speaker 4: Died in the making of in making a full Metal Sheene this is true. He was replaced by Uh Lorenzo Music Uh Friend of the Show, Benji Nettan, Yahoo, Pamela Anderson, and Paul Not with daughter Biserger Brolli's banged by sides being as reckless, rhyand with the slogan T whyso Dirpy dick me beneath the Milky Twilight by six men, fuck my sphincter, vain the cock Johnson, don't forget him my Chris Hanson, Tomagotchi, hard boiled eggs, a flame thrower, but it's Elton john in a tribute. Uh Swen looks like he could drink vasoline through a silly straw tank tankas the trash Man, the old Man's Old Man, spaghetti nuts. I started this company.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 4: I've had sex with guys domination, using the power of AI and vtubing to bring my dead dog back to life. Derek and not Derek knotchavn is innocent hashtag free around that Asian having pussy for both breakfasts, both breakfasts, brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert both life.
Speaker 3: Both said, yeah, that's crazy. Uh, yes, they're thrice, I know that, but there's no troth and I don't.
Speaker 1: Know isn't real?
Speaker 3: Oh no, never existed the bend. Yeah, oh yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Never heard of them.
Speaker 4: All the pens are long and they come is great California cream in on such a winter's gay. Connor McGregor raped the girl so he could have so she what so hard she had to go she get a tampon surgically removed. I hope someone does.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: Does that to Trump's soon?
Speaker 3: That's crazy. They went to civil court.
Speaker 1: He lost.
Speaker 3: He's adjudicated rapists like his boy Trump.
Speaker 4: That's fucking crazy man.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. A lot of just pissed me off that they couldn't do it in They had to go civil because they didn't think it was strong enough, even though it seemed like there was more than enough evidence to convict them.
Speaker 1: But you know, things are different in Ireland. I love it, and women are not supposed to be afraid. They're not supposed to be afraid of the world when they get scared when make it, when they're scared.
Speaker 3: To walk home.
Speaker 1: It's like you're over exaggerating, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, well, I think about the crime ship where I'm like that sucks.
Speaker 1: Like if I go jogging at five in the morning, I have nothing to worry about and then you have to worry about. But you don't have dead literally kidnapped, raped and murdered.
Speaker 3: I'm like, crazy, to me, it's a very It's well, I'm saying it's very dangerous and one point nine percent of the time, I have nothing to worry about, and I would say for women it's probably fifty percent, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's it's very dangerous to be a woman out at night. I know this is a primary threat. Like, it's not safe, not safe out there. If you see me, cross the street immediately. Because I've been I'm kind of like I've been wearing I've been wearing T shirts a lot. I'm kind of yoked under here. Man. Oh, I'm kind of yoked under here. I've been I've been training so I could live. If you weigh anything from like one hundred and twenty pounds or less, which is like my prime target, I can lift you with one hand and make a make away with you in a second. So like, be be very afraid after seven pm, stay out of the street.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we make uh merch that says sexual pressure? Well, I never said anything about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just saying what I usually.
Speaker 4: Take them to my apartment and I make them invest in my uh crypto business.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Oh gotcha, And that's what you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get your mind out of the gutter.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, I mean, I apologize a financial dangerous apologize because they won't leave until I'm very convincing, Like they won't leave without investing in my business, and so like their their entire portfolio is likely like mine.
Speaker 3: That's not so bad. They won't be traumatized by that's that's that's fine. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But there are other people like the people sometimes I meet when I'm scouting. There are other people that I know are there for the various reasons. And uh, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So we're gonna have two lines. So we have sexual Predator and I definitely want to want to see it financial credit. I want to see that in Financial.
Speaker 1: Pres I like, you already knew what, you already knew that. That's the second.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna have both lines and then so the audience can choose something they want. I would love to see that on you, since you're like so big guys, dude, it is.
Speaker 1: No oh the other one, yeah, the other one cool.
Speaker 3: I would like to see that on in seed. People's reactions very tall, large man at all, dude. It really is crazy.
Speaker 4: It is crazy how many people are just like, oh, yeah, you've been, you've we everybody knows that you committed rape. Have fun.
Speaker 1: I have one in my one in my family, and I'm like, don't invite this person.
Speaker 3: What your mirror.
Speaker 4: That's been consinuating me? You are a rapist?
Speaker 1: Due I really hope you die. I really, I really hope you die like fast, like fast fast quick quick quick quick qickick. To be fair, how many of us have much shots that look like monsters.
Speaker 3: That's true, but it's not me. We don't know that for we were ninety nieve percent sure you don't know if.
Speaker 1: You went to h you went to a makeup artist then put that on you ready, ready, you're right rape?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like that really is like it really is like a top tier like villain thing because like it's so cool. There's reasons. I can think of very very many good reasons why a person might snuff out another life, you know what I mean. I can think of many, Like you're under threat, people are attacking you any number of reasons.
Speaker 1: The only time I agree is under threat. I think that's the only time you should go.
Speaker 3: I'll put it this way.
Speaker 4: There there are people who there's a famous video shoes go ahead, steps on your shoes. It's another one.
Speaker 3: There's a video.
Speaker 4: There's a famous video of a woman who I think, like, uh, kid was raped and killed or whatever, she shows up to the court thing and a trench coat and just unloads.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's I love stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Totally fine. I can't even I would donate.
Speaker 1: I disagree with the act of doing that, but I also absolutely understanding that that's an understandable reason to fucking get something.
Speaker 3: It's not a smart thing to do from their perspective because like now they're like, yeah, you're now you're subject to the same flawed system that will have this fucking dude dude exactly.
Speaker 4: But I don't have any moral issue with that at all. Like some people, some people like that just like you gotta gotta go.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I stand by this. I don't think I should be the judge of who does that. But I think at the same time, there are some people that like, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna get in people's way.
Speaker 3: Would you would you like say, I would absolutely encourage inmates to deal with them, Like, hey, I would, I would.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't even do that for me? I think I think, truly, truly, truly, he needs to live and understand what he did. I think that I think that is true the idea of the monster, especially the people that those are often but often.
Speaker 3: They're the ones that have absolutely no remorse. Yeah, they're like, I don't I know what I did is wrong, but I like it. It's hilarious. I think.
Speaker 1: I think what happens is a lot of people are just not given a chance to I think most people are. I think I don't think. I don't think too.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think people have the tools within themselves on their surrounding to try to convince them to be like the understand what they've done, because I think I've I've I've directly seen it. That's why I used to like have a weird I've seen people be rehabilitated, people from what from like killers, That's what I'm saying. Killing is not the same to me. But they were monstrous until they were rehabilitated.
Speaker 4: I think, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think he's the counselor that would be like tricked that they're like, oh, I'm going no, no, no, no, no, no, this person no.
Speaker 1: But there but there are people that do that as well too.
Speaker 3: Like I think there's people did a I don't get a direct letter they did a third degree. They did something not aggravated like planned murder, because I have rehabilitated.
Speaker 1: That is, I've met one person in my life very like they were. They were whacking people for people. They were doing it like a hit man. Yeah, they were doing it. They were like, oh, it sounds like a soldier. That's different. I mean he was he had no qualms to do. He was like, I just do this right, I like a soldier. And then he felt no guilt from it. He felt nothing right like a soldier. Yeah, and it's like that he would He's like brutal. Yeah, like souldas usually as much trying to be efficiently do it as possible. This guy is a brutal which is really good. Yeah, and he got out he rebelabilitated, and he's like, oh no, I have definitely helped people not turn into that. And it's not common because we don't rehability.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something, I think the few between us. I really don't think that there is a hit man. To me, like, as crazy as that is, is so much more redeemable than like, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's kind of child. Now, that's kind of the issue that a child period children are irredeble.
Speaker 3: Doing stuff to children, scarring them and stuff like that. A lot of times even those people that somehow they were a victim of it as well, it's like, all right, rehabilitating that, it's okay, Why did they do that? Are they attracted to that? How do you rehabilitate that? It's kind of like, now you're getting into the territory. I guess he can rehabilitate somebody if they were gay.
Speaker 1: No, it's not saying I don't know how it would be if they're if they're attracted a children. I think that is one thing. We don't rehabilitate that. You rehabilitate them for the action of harming somebody. You don't rehabilitate someone from the like some what they're doing is wrong absolutely, and they're they're still doing that. How do you rehabilitate that, Well, you inform them of why it's wrong. They know, like you truly informat it, because I think, I think, how happened is that? And this this is this is so gross, right that I don't Yeah, we can, we can add it's it's so gross, But like I think, I don't know. I think there are people that have that attraction that they don't act on it. I think having that attraction is still problematic, but I don't think they can control it.
Speaker 3: You know what it is? I forgot, Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Fun because it's like telling, telling, but then telling someone's parents that. Like imagine someone's assaulted, right, and then you got the nerve to tell them like yeah, but the case like I'm gonna blow your face off? What do you mean? Like it's so like, what do you know?
Speaker 3: So for example, just give an example, like the person that the offender when you're talking about taking them the rehab when they know it's wrong already, because obviously it's wrong. There's fucking rules in place for you not do it, but they do it anyway they're attracted.
Speaker 1: What do you do to that person? I think you have to let them understand how wrong or what they did to the other person is. I think that like really have to have them grasp because I think the idea of knowing something is wrong and grasping.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, why do you think why do you think they don't Why do you think they don't know that?
Speaker 1: I think because of the fact they're in confident with themselves the confident they have with themselves. It's like it's preventing it from happening. Because even for me, right like I have I have, I have pretty bad anger problems, right and when I get at my when I've been at my angriest, I had the person of me that knows the thing I'm about to act and do is wrong. But the way I feel at the time is clouding my ability to judge what's happening.
Speaker 4: I have seen take a grab a pigeon out of this guy and slam it in a fax machine until it was paced.
Speaker 1: Until it was so it was a fact. It was a message set to someone. It was clean, she was clean. They just got a image of a flat bird. It's like, what the fun is it? Yeah, that's pretty cool. It got to my house, like really weird, turned it into a pizza. I don't have a fact. Also, I have a faction machine.
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why I thought it'd be interesting to have.
Speaker 1: One, I guess for this very moment. Good job having a fact? Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I thought about it though, like I have thought about like buying ship like that, where I'm just like, yeah, why not? You know, sometimes I want to with the health industry because they're so out of date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, it works better better than calling you could fax it. I'm like, that's I can't believe you just told me that. But like you told me to you, how about how about how about I burned this place down with you and me and it? They do have every fucking door, we stay here together. Yeah, I may seem to me, I hate your nigga, let's die.
Speaker 3: Me is going dude it have it dog. It's fucking I don't know. I don't know what that is. It's fucking scary. It's too good.
Speaker 4: Don't they have aren't Do they have like fax machines that like are in printers? Do they have like two and ones?
Speaker 3: Right? Has one?
Speaker 4: That might not be a bad investment. Actually, I mean I have to get a prayer.
Speaker 1: For the medical industry one. I don't have one. Lilyes that that's one, but I need one for myself.
Speaker 3: It's not bad to have one for those very reasons, because the stupid ship like that, Because I have, I've literally been in that situation before it was easier. I was at my aunt's house and it was easier just to fax some ship that I needed and I was like, this is so insane that I can't just fucking email this to you or air dropping or something.
Speaker 1: Fucking year we.
Speaker 3: Raise the volume.
Speaker 1: Yeah right now, I hate you, nigga, let's die. That is That is someone you have to stop bothering like and leave him alone at that moment, stop antagonizing it.
Speaker 3: For for for for people that don't understand. If you've ever seen the Boon Dogs, remember the Nigga moments, that's that type of ship right there.
Speaker 1: And I think that's sun darker, that's that's I think that the people who are so quick to get to that level, they're like, I don't care about my life. This is I think it's a pressure situation where it's like it's been years of like dancing around hating each other and it's finally turned into like I don't even I don't I don't care about being alive, and I want to know you're gone maybe and now that I'll go with you. It is.
Speaker 3: It is wild to premeditate and think that way, like you're you're sitting, you're on camera, it's not even happening in the moment, like I'm just gonna do it, like I guess a nigga moment, right this, I can't imagine being that upset and then.
Speaker 1: Because then now you have to go through the motions. What if he agrees and then now y'all got to meet up and do the whole. But I think you got all the money that I think that's why it's so it's so terrifying, because that's someone that's done being here, that is terrified.
Speaker 3: I think about the people that like murder and do ship because I'm like, I understand like a flash of rage. It's the people that like, for minutes or like an hour or whatever you are, it's still on the entire time. So like that guy, he's so fed up, he's done. He's waiting in line at the bank. He's still just like and he's still fuming in the line.
Speaker 1: He's so many quiet wait when it gets quiet where it's just like I exist in this, I'm here. But that usually only the woman's like, how's it going? Like what's going on? Can I get seventy K? I was like, oh, let's yeah, I got a lot to do.
Speaker 3: I guess he's you're he's a sustainability he's crazy. He's at the bank, fuming in line waiting behind people, fucking I'm not crazy, I'm just a little loud speaking in the bank. Yeah, I think that's what you're just still fuming.
Speaker 1: I think that's what true rage becomes, where it's quiet to mean, it's like it's not mad anymore. You're just you exist in rage, you know. You know, it's like imagine imagine putting on like infinite fucking like you know, Cradles when he has this raid ship and just having it and it's just forever.
Speaker 3: And that's just and that's just that's just character's character. Like I'm just now you have to activate normal mode and that only lasts for like a short amount.
Speaker 1: You can only fainted normal Like when they hand you the money, Oh thank you very much and you go back to they're like they're like, they're like, why is it red vapor wave? So that prosthetic coming off? He was like, Oh, no reason, I've got a lot to do. I got a lot to do. Yeah, He's walk off and like for a meeting. He walked past a dog and the dog hours the dog. The dog why quietly back?
Speaker 3: The dog goes to his master and like.
Speaker 1: The old aggressive tap.
Speaker 3: You see, he bets the dog real quick, and it shrivels up. It becomes the it's a fucking Doberman. It becomes the size of like maybe a kidney beat.
Speaker 1: It burns a dog on touch, it shrivels. He gets out. It's raining on him. The rain is not even close to touching him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the.
Speaker 4: It's an orb of steam surround him. He's gonna he's really anyway, trans Dragoon. We need the healer to finish the party. The nussy Queen of Fabazard. I got so hard for a gay ass guy. In the end, I.
Speaker 3: Came inside his butt. Penis park nice, very cool.
Speaker 4: Bald, blue eyed German man, mentioning that if he joined the Snark Tank, the members would have a quarter of a foreskin on average. Never thought I'd see an episode of TV where two characters played by Keith David and Zach Hale experienced collective gay panic getting common law divorced. It's beginning to look a lot like ship. Miss I will spray the bowl. Thug Zilla and Young Colin versus Old Colin and Copzilla g t a four swingset glitch frogs together. Strong bisexual Jewish ginger who can't pick a struggle, Emilio, the chosen One, pooping back and forth forever she churned on my obal till I disaster.
Speaker 1: The real Pope.
Speaker 4: Oh, welcome to real Hope. Uh the big meat he stinks Donald dumps shard of the deal. This says something in what is this Japanese?
Speaker 3: M I don't know?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: Is this the funk? Are you trying to say to me? What incarnation? Google translate?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's what gay sex and Japanese?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nice say that? How do you say this?
Speaker 1: Gay six g sixel?
Speaker 3: Gess?
Speaker 4: Now I know exactly what to ask for when.
Speaker 1: Gay sixel preecee?
Speaker 3: What does she want? Sex?
Speaker 1: Going to a country? Need you mush mush.
Speaker 3: Don't? I don't know? So disrespectful. It's like the It's like, what is it that the row.
Speaker 1: Or not the movie?
Speaker 3: So keep it so?
Speaker 1: It's that is so classic racism. It is it's not even racist. It feels just silly.
Speaker 3: It it feels like but it's it's slapst it's silly race, Like what the fuck is this sashimi? The delivery of the it is so good, Uh, thug Zilla and younger.
Speaker 1: I have that anymore. That's what makes it so way I'm excited. I'm interested for the next one. Yeah, because because I don't.
Speaker 4: Understand it's another one.
Speaker 1: They're they're working on a new one and making seven.
Speaker 3: I think, now, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: They're making another seven more? The seventh one in the relation of.
Speaker 4: Daily hourly day hourly frogs together strong bisexual.
Speaker 3: You can't speak read that already?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah?
Speaker 4: There is the Japanese gay actor Rosebud Delicious swings asses grass and I'm feeling like a cow. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito. Kingston sings like Carl Weezer. What yeah, I loved I loved it. In the Diddy documentary, they're all making fun of how how did he sounds?
Speaker 1: And he sings, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah that clip, that clip is that ship was funny his ghost writer making fun of him.
Speaker 3: With my faults like so good. They hate on Doug.
Speaker 1: Everyone's turned their back on It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's just all the ship that everybody was saying behind the scenes. Say it out loud.
Speaker 1: Because he's defending them. Until he gets out of people are gonna go missing. What is fine? We're gonna know too, so be like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 1: I'll put baby on his ass, and I slim this side of him.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was wearing him for a while, still a little traumatized by that Meek mill clip of him. If that's if that's real, it's real?
Speaker 4: I mean how I think how it's more unlikely that it's fake.
Speaker 3: In the interview where he's like he Meek and him were in.
Speaker 4: The same shirts, No what I didn't there's a picture of Meek Millan and did he dressed exactly the same?
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh no, man, yeah, like that, that's so sad. He calls him daddy at one point in a video like uh Diddy, he's pointing at the camera at him, at Meek and he's in the pool and everybody says Meek looks like he's like like trying to cool off his ass, and I was like, I laughed, and I was like, I don't know. Actually he does look a little weird.
Speaker 3: He does look like it's in a very I was like, damn, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's where that poor boy, man, poor boy, that poor guy. He he's grown, he's a grown man.
Speaker 4: But it's like Usher too, Like there's all that stuff about Usher.
Speaker 1: Usher and justin all of them. All of them have been Like, clearly Justin has been sexually assaulted. There's no way he has not been. Like it's very visible on that poor boy that he was assaulted. And it sucks because everyone was so mean to him instead of being like sort of considerate. But that's how. That's when Chadwick was fucking extremely thinous people brack Panther. He died two weeks later, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Heard that it's insensitive.
Speaker 3: What makes it crazy? People were doing the same thing with the wicked people.
Speaker 1: Dude. I remember remember Jayleen came back home from that random gigg and he was like, I saw Chadwick Boseman, he looks so like sickly. J Yeah, years ago, I remember when he was like doing catering, said Jalen j Lo.
Speaker 3: He's I don't know where at all, but oh no, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Jayalen was like, he looks really sickly, like he didn't like, he didn't look like the way he did in the movie at all. And I was like, really, he was like fucking yoked to movies, like yeah, but he doesn't look like that like I saw him like in person, he looks like really thin, like I don't know what's up, and then like a year later, man fucking gone. It's like it just scares me. Man like that, I think about like, oh, look at that guy that he seems so healthy and then he's fucking dead. You're like, Jesus Christ, what's crazy that everybody and everybody that word of them knew that something was off. Yeah, but they were like the fact that he could still do it. We're like, oh, yeah, he's fine, Like clearly at.
Speaker 3: A certain point, Uh, you kind of just don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Might as well, Oh I'm tired. I don't have much time life, like so like what am I? What am I gonna do? Sleep?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Finally beat every video game in the world being an action star while you have fucking cancer, Like that is insane?
Speaker 3: YEA god damn dude. You know that whole list you saw that you pulled up that ninete cents game.
Speaker 1: I would beat.
Speaker 4: Every game, play every single video. I can't think of a worse way to spend your time. Like, what was it Santa's Gift Load or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was It's I'd finally complete it because I only got thirty minutes in Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: He reminded of a Uo card.
Speaker 4: Uh kids, the real Kings and Jameson went missing in two thousand and five. Is swing growing at his beard to be Black Santa Gay Christmas.
Speaker 3: Actually, I will.
Speaker 4: Be found dead at twenty five, apped up in Trampoline Springs. Gay Nazis be like, and I along, You've been nice.
Speaker 3: And oiled up and pick it out. Yeah, you gotta you gotta Rick, you gotta Rick rosst Man. Yeah, I'm gonna do it for the funeral. Oh, I'm gonna fucking put semen in their champagne.
Speaker 1: She even know I hit her in the back with a mount it dragged to my house a hotel room. She had no clue that. She clearly didn't know it. I killed Tupac, he didn't even know it. Had her in the back of that with a real big fucking mallet. When I was the CEO, I was fucking trafficking millions of dollars of drugs. Uh, nobody knew it. They nody knew.
Speaker 3: Everybody knew it. Everybody everybody knew. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why I'm not a prison right now.
Speaker 3: Nobody cared.
Speaker 1: I guess the fact that that's not that hasn't become a thing yet.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's gonna mean, there's gonna be like a Actually, I don't think anyone cares enough about him for anything to happen. I think I don't bother anybody enough. I met fifty, had beef for a little bit, but like it was like, oh.
Speaker 3: He's so in the background. I think he's been very smart, Like he made his money and he kind of just like went away.
Speaker 1: He made made back music. They made a ton of money and they were like all right bye now and they left.
Speaker 3: That's really smart.
Speaker 4: They're smart, jolly jolly old saint diggy a sports saying swim Sweeny still doesn't have blinds. My black dad is sixty five and watches you guys, Hi Dad, fear me for I've become gay, destroyer, destroyer, ass fucker have ben.
Speaker 3: I collect pronouns like infinity, sunesdays in by the way, start Bimpson, Chris, can you guess like Collin and Dustin like you do on the shows? Not yeah, pull pull out TikTok in the middle of me right, hurt your fucking.
Speaker 1: It was even the middle of a video I exit out the app and I turned on it. Joeiately pops up. Why are you talking?
Speaker 4: Why you you probably downloaded Joe Rogan app.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan App.
Speaker 3: It's like, who's that actor? It was a Jeremy Renner that had the app about himself. You really Yeah, the Jerry Jeremy Renner still there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You got run over by his own fucking snow mobile. I do you remember that? I was like during the pandemic.
Speaker 3: I remember when that happened.
Speaker 1: I his nephew's life.
Speaker 3: I remember when that happened. Yeah, I remember, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about that thought he was just actually he protected his nephew.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's what he says that that's right.
Speaker 1: I think he just got ran over to be part of the story at all.
Speaker 4: But I remember, like how I learned about that was like, uh no, I think I knew about it, but I forgot about it. But I was reminded of it because on SNL when that happened, they were like, uh, there's normal Jeremy, I think it's runner, but with any I think I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll try it. But yeah, Jeremy Renner APP, I don't see anything, but.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the jokes on weekend update was like they were giving the update, like, oh yeah, this happened to Jeremy Renner. If only there was an app that I could keep up to date with this or that, like that I could know that I could have known about this ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like, oh yeah, that's right, he has an app.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta search it on Google because's nothing showing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's probably like articles about it. Jeremy Renner app. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Jeremy Renner App was a short lived social media platform launched by actor Jeremy Renner in twenty seventeen for direct fan interaction that was shut down in twenty nineteen due to ramp.
Speaker 4: Patrolling, ramp and trolling, impersonation and misuse. Yes, oh my god, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: What was the key aspects of the app purpose to create a direct shared space for fans of Renheads to connect with.
Speaker 4: Jeremy Renner and each other, featuring exclusive content. Features include posts from Renner fan forums and digital digital scoreboard, using in app purchases.
Speaker 1: The fun you had a app purchases, dude.
Speaker 4: That had there were micro transactions on the Jeremy Renner alf.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, my god, dude, that is so wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so goddamn funny.
Speaker 1: Bro, you gotta calm down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Renner announced the shut down in September, calling it a place that became everything I detest.
Speaker 3: I love that meme.
Speaker 1: So that's good. Ship dude came out. I was like, this is fire, next.
Speaker 3: Level Christus, Like Colin does not something you do on this show.
Speaker 4: Thanks Department of wour a gun that does no physical harm, but uploads child born to the target computer.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Nick Cannon has a daughter named Powerful Queen e A has now canceled Alice Asylum and put dead space on Ice. They need to be baptized in pissing blades.
Speaker 1: Apparently a Star Wars game is gonna get revealed on the Game Awards. Everybody's talking about it and it's not gonna be cool. Tour.
Speaker 3: People are gonna people. Uh, there's talk about Divinity three. I don't know about they.
Speaker 4: They said there are no plans to make Divinity Originals in three as of yet, but there is plans for a new Divinity game. I think that's what that statue is. I don't know if you saw that people think it's Divinity, which I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Care getting back getting it's Thursday. It's this Thursday. Oh ship, I didn't realize it was the Tomorrow Jesus.
Speaker 3: With the guys from Sacred Yeah, we're gonna do so we're gonna do the first half of the episode and then we're gonna cut it, and then we're gonna stream the whole thing and then the next day. I think we're gonna to do like a kind of like a uh, I guess I'm more proper, I think, and shoot it up.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's true. Colin actually pitched that to me.
Speaker 1: Colin's like, hey, guys, when do we murder everyone in that I'm kind of tired of running this, kind.
Speaker 3: Of tired of being. I want to I wanna having a successful business. I think I might just want to know when I recently got married and him in love.
Speaker 1: I want to burn it all down.
Speaker 3: I recently got married.
Speaker 1: Finally gotta be my Mega Man suit I finally got my Mega man comes up? You should make him Mega Man? What make him dres the best Mega Man? Once? What am I going to do to make Hi dress up as Mega Man? Hey for Halloween? Is dressmics maga man, we know, we know you want to, we know you have.
Speaker 4: We could we could make it because we usually have uh sometimes we have betting episodes or like we have like things that we bet on and other people keep track of it, and the person who won is exempt, but the people who lose have to do some stupid like some stupid ship. One of them was we had to wear the fucking those hats.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then this most recent one was like the gradual Marx glasses through the entire thing and not address them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I didn't have I won, so it was just it was just them. But then I just look out of place, although technically I'm always wearing those glasses kind of technically roll roll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, roll, and then that's will be a rush yeah, and then we kill everybody in the game Wars killing with the.
Speaker 1: Game Awards, like what I like the idea of, like you know, the buster.
Speaker 3: You know, it's all big in circular kind of like a vase, but like he still has a handgun out of it, so just peeking out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like slightly slightly.
Speaker 3: The barrel is like.
Speaker 1: Mega buster hard shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So unfortunately we didn't have time to plan that. So we're not gonna be doing that this year. We're not gonna be killing an We're not gonna be killing everybody the game wars this year. I think this year we're just gonna kind of watch it. I guess I think that's kind of the plan.
Speaker 3: Coward, coward anyway, Fucking what was I saying?
Speaker 1: Fucking niche bigger man? Okay, well I got so much burning bigger in me mind. I've never heard I've never heard somebody get called bitch hard are ever? I feel like that's really harsh.
Speaker 3: That thing you said, that thing you said last night of the dude, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, talking about like going to colleges like that.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what the context was. It was like the it was that you said it late and I saw it, Uh where it was in the star Tank. Dude.
Speaker 1: My three PM feed goes.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the college.
Speaker 1: Until the last week semester. People don't talk like that. That's what bothers me.
Speaker 3: It's so white, the affectation of it, like yeah, that so matter of facts. Don't want to be near that kind of la No, I don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: What of our friends said he was? He was He's walked out his house talking to his neighbor one day and his neighbor just dropped the hard art middle of his conversation.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was just.
Speaker 1: What but he was trapped?
Speaker 3: He was like, I was trapped there. He's not He's not gay.
Speaker 1: He thought it was weird. I know, but it's still idea of like you being like caught. Has that happened to you?
Speaker 4: I've absolutely have been had conversations with people and they just let something slither, and I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Because like you're because you're it won't happen us because obviously they'll be scared of what we would do for you since your white, and like in appearance, you probably hear some You're just like, what the I'm stuck here right now.
Speaker 4: I've never like hung out with people like that, but I've been in places where like you hear it and it's like, WHOA, what the fuck is going on? What is happening over there?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Are you watching?
Speaker 1: A new strike?
Speaker 3: Not a strike, sorry, a new claim on this is hom a weeen we beat the first one, right I I I fought it and then actually it was resolved, and now it just showed up again, is it?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Freaking the leader being like, yo, dude, you hear this.
Speaker 3: You imagine Danny strikes us personally, it's it's of course, it's Universal Music Group.
Speaker 1: It's never What would bother me is that people I know Dannyffman, and I'd be really unfortunate. You know Danny Effman. Oh we must yeah, absolutely, And I'd be like, hey, I didn't it's a joke. We were making a joke. You're really talented, and like, tell guys considered that, tell them that hey, release this should let me let's we should.
Speaker 3: Say it, we should actually say.
Speaker 1: Knowing him, he'd probably be like, yeah, I'm fine with that. That's fine, wouldn't he fun He's tatted up, he knows he's hyper tatted up. I was so thrown off behind me tattoos. It is very surprising. It's weird. It's like that guy from Maroon five. I'm like, what are you doing? Have you seen that guy?
Speaker 4: I only know the only thing I know about that guy is the message that the body hold fuck fucking holy, holy fucking fuck that body like body.
Speaker 1: What's so funny is that I think people were mean him because of like he's a piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Look it's cringe, but message you sound like that is going.
Speaker 1: To be I'm not even talking about I'm talking about fact that he was gonna name his daughter after the girl he was cheating on his wife with. That's great, a.
Speaker 4: Nice name, man.
Speaker 3: You know what, even you guys remember him like the Super Bowls, Like, look, he looks like he's in a fucking Orange County hardcore but he's like Jared Leto's joker. Like even like, I know, I know people that I grew up with people that look like this. They even have like Orange County on them or something like he has California tattooed on his movie.
Speaker 4: He looks like a he looks like a binder losing a fucking trapper keeper. That's crazy and I'm just like, you're not. You can't do that in that band, even if you get that many tattoos put your shirt on. He looks like he's he looks like he's literally about like he wants to open up the pit and have people fucking dancing like crowd killing ship.
Speaker 1: He looks like an inner city lamp post. He looks like he has taken it so and I'm like, come on.
Speaker 4: He looks like the walls at Joe's Pizza he covered in fucking stickers.
Speaker 3: Like this guy, I beat the funk out of him because like he doing, he wants to look tough. I understand when you're making pussy as music like that, maybe you're feeling a little masculated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would. I would look like he just got prison.
Speaker 3: He looks like one of those tongue tattoo for roll ups. That's it's a bunch of nonsense, like.
Speaker 1: Could beat the funk out of all of us. Like what if? Like at the same time, what if.
Speaker 3: Like actually specialist and he knows he knows the kicks too. He's like that fucking you see that that scene where that dude's walking away and there's three dudes knocked down on the street.
Speaker 1: There's three dude. What makes it funny in that video is that he says the hard or beginning of that video for no reason. Really, I didn't I didn't catch that. What the video yet?
Speaker 4: The guy?
Speaker 3: The guy, Yeah, he just.
Speaker 1: Says it, And I'm like, I didn't hear that. Don't you know that hey were talking about?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. There's three dudes knocked out on the street, but like the sidewalk, like the sidewalk, and then and then he pants to the guy that is just throwing off, He's like, he just.
Speaker 1: Defeated him, and then I was off the next challenge. It's crazy, he goes.
Speaker 3: He goes, Yo, they just found out innet even off the air, We're.
Speaker 1: Just linking so many videos.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I so many knockout videos, I don't know how I would even find the way he stroll.
Speaker 1: It's it's in the well, you know what.
Speaker 3: It might be my.
Speaker 1: Notifications because I did, I did, I left the camp. I left, like he notified, Like when this when his video shows up again, let me know I need to again.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen the videos like Steak Freaks, saws Haede Spinach, absolute fucking despair, Steak.
Speaker 4: Freaks something funny. Cavities are a myth perpetuator by Big Too Goon, Devil the Man without Come chasing cars by blow Patrol. If I'm gay queer, if I'm just gayquer what will you like with me?
Speaker 3: And just fuck my holes?
Speaker 4: Siona's f FGC making t girl by throat fucking cismn. I got a forty seventy TI rig for twelve hundred dollars. To me at this point, I'm beginning this is like lily A twelve Smitchy the gay. The snark tank is powerfully racist. You guys clad for my new girlfriend's blumpkin patch joke. I think she's a keeper. Yeah, good job, Good job there, Bud, good job. I mean, as far as I know, any women is a really hard to find because you know, old women are funny.
Speaker 3: But that's crazy. I mean, I actually feel like I don't. I feel like I disagree.
Speaker 1: Actually, I feel like everyone I've met has been less funny to me. I feel like most women I meet are funny. Everyone ever mets less funny than I am.
Speaker 3: I mean, women at least just have the capacity that not. They don't have to be funny. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's not quite a societally necessary that's ting. I'm gonna fucking shoot you, but can you stop. Jesus it's worse because he even got socks. I know it was cold.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking freezing.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, you got a frosting here, man, it's I have my hoodie on it. I feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but yeah it's necessary because it's like it gets hot in this room.
Speaker 1: He likes hot La gets in general. Well, I mean it's it's.
Speaker 3: Fairly it's fairly normal. Now. It's like winter kind of time right now, although it's like California winter, so it's not the same.
Speaker 1: But I'm going back to twelve degrees.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be culture.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get sick. I'm sure I'm gonna get Do you even have jackets to wear for that weather? We bought a what you call it, We bought a whole set. You bought freaking wind breakers and ship like that. We bought everything. When you bought thermals, literally thermals. You need pants under your pants.
Speaker 3: When you get to necessity, we're gonna you gotta do uh, we gotta do remote for what because I don't trust you to not know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna likely get sick. I'm lucky. You know your favorite.
Speaker 4: When you get there, Uh, bring the biggest suitcase you can and fill it with fill with Oh yeah, I guess that too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, bring me, I'm gonna get Poland's ring.
Speaker 3: Bring me.
Speaker 1: You could just you could just walk into a bodega and get it. Now, when are you gonna go again? I'm going I'm leaving Saturday. I'm leaving Friday nights include Saturday morning, getting back Monday morning, Monday night.
Speaker 4: We might have to do remote next anyway, because I might have to go.
Speaker 3: I'm not go back home to yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I don't know if I want to. I don't know if I want to be there for the holiday because it says a.
Speaker 1: Lot shoot, well not.
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta go back before January because the snap will stop.
Speaker 1: I wish, I wish I didn't know things so late. I would have actually spent time out there because we're going to actually be Upstates US. But like, I know, she's gonna hate it. I think she's gonna be like, oh, it's pretty, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even really pretty right now? Everything's dead. Well, the snow covered. There has to be snow covered. There's probably no snow. There was snow, Yes, there was, there was snow a couple of days ago. Whatever upset Young calling?
Speaker 1: You see the frozen of freaking what you call it the frozen Hudson over by Newburgh.
Speaker 4: I guess Young calling using a baby vanas Nunchucks Star Coffee. My name is in an Inigro Montoya, Montoya. You stole my snap prepared to come I'm gay. That's crazy. You stole my snap's crazy snap on gay. That's insane.
Speaker 3: Carl D.
Speaker 4: Bradley six seven. You what if shot Uncle Ben and shot aunt May raised shot Peter Parker and then became shot man. I could fix Nick went as by milking the racism out of his juicy little lanting Latin prostate one evil milky black girl.
Speaker 1: And talking about how he never was with a woman and all that shit like that, And I got revealed on freaking Piers Moregan and it's like, bro.
Speaker 3: Everybody knew that though, how did like how did.
Speaker 1: His fan He's he's he's double dipping perfectly for his crowd, Like it's actually insane.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it is what I was saying. I was like, I was watching that interview, and I'm like, I think Nick comes off better here, actually, Like I think everything he's saying is stupid and worse, but like he clearly doesn't care, and Piers looks like he cares too much, and the way that he's going after him, and the way that he cares is like not, it doesn't it don't work.
Speaker 1: I think I think Nick Funys has found a way to truly incite the uh his fan base perfectly where he's like he goes on his thing and he says all the wild racist shit he thinks out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he blurts it all out, and.
Speaker 1: Then he goes here and he's like he's wrong, but he's constructed at least, so it's like genuinely dangerous. This guy is like a danger figure on it. As he did, he did what he normally doesn't do. He even said he was like, I'm tired of like saying like because he was like, oh, he.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, so you think Hitler's cool. He's like yeah, and he's like, I'm tired of like not saying like he basically all the Pierce thought he was gonna like trap him like a lot of people have tried that.
Speaker 4: They don't care.
Speaker 1: Well, normally he would he would dodge a little bit. He didn't dodge at all.
Speaker 3: And I think also because he because no respect Peers Morgan at all.
Speaker 1: And I totally get it.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the thing is too It's like, yeah, it's just Piers. He's too boomer like. His concerns are so he is, his concerns are so dumb. It's like you think tampons are gross. It's like, what a fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Argument to make.
Speaker 1: He's he's so clearly old and British, and it's really aggravated because he should not have a platform like that. Ye unfortunately, and he said like you, I can't believe somebody like I can't believe somebody would think the Holocaust the Holocaust said okay, think to joke out And.
Speaker 4: It's like, what what the fuck kind of argumentation is that? Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: Where have you been acting like the internet does? Like?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 3: First of all, this is the thing? Is this right?
Speaker 4: That's so stupid.
Speaker 1: The problem is that we need people to go up there and not only insult his ideas, but him. That's the biggest problem. You have to insult him. They're like you, you are a bitch. If I was near you, I could slap your hair off your head. You're a cot like like it's it needs to be that kind of stuff because you can't meet them with ideas anymore because they don't equate your ideas to be worth anything. They're just psychos unfortunately, so you gotta go up there, you gotta invalidate them. That's these are thingk debate is gone.
Speaker 3: The issue that I see too is that like a lot of pops up on my shit a lot, and it's like it's always stuff that like.
Speaker 1: Is palatable or like that is like they cut the good stuff.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's always stuff like funny or funny, and it's just like and then you don't people don't know.
Speaker 1: That he's crazy saying that's what happened with Charlie Kirk. Though there are a lot of people.
Speaker 3: There's people that I know that have never seen like they didn't even watch the Jewbil because if you watch the Jubilee thing, it's just Charlie Kirk getting humiliated.
Speaker 1: So you're not watching that.
Speaker 3: If you're a Charlie Kirk fan, you're watching him talk about it.
Speaker 1: And they cut it right before someone else you'll find something you know like And so that's how they're seeing this stuff because there I've seen people. I've talked to somebody and I was like, what do you think about him saying this, this, this and that, Like I haven't heard that, and I'm like, I know, that's why I'm asking what do you think. I'm pretty sure we've lost friends literally because of that. I'm sure the friends that we have that were probably not talk to any more about that, just like, oh you believe this? Yeah, the room they were wearing that, they bought those freedom shirts and followed them, you know, like because you know Charlie those have you seen put I was going to do something for Halloween and.
Speaker 4: I decided against it.
Speaker 1: Right after each other. But yeah, yeah, wait there was the meme of George Floyd and Charlie Kirk's face on the shirt. I saw a dude and he was in and out. Oh yeah, I said that video last night and he and somewhere in Kelly close by. It was a SoCal.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what the because the chick says the city and I'm like, I know that city, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was like, that is that guy? That is an insane because he's either with the ships or nuts, and you gotta his hair cut was a little peculiar too, and I was like, Yo, this guy looks interesting. Yeah, I like to examine him, but like from really far away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of stuff that I see from Nick friend, it is just like him talking about Israel in a way that's like, oh yeah, I wish, I wish more. You know what the thing is, It's that not enough people who aren't crazy are are taking stands like that, you know what I mean, are being so full, like front loaded about like no, this government sucks, and.
Speaker 1: They're evenn is the closest you've gut as a politician, and even Zorn is still respect and even Zorn's like way more respectful, respectful, but you can't be respect you can't be respectful of people.
Speaker 4: That tour credit is kind of going. I keep seeing clips of her fucking going off.
Speaker 1: Fucking flip flopping bitch though that she annoys me because she has the capacity. I remember her back in the day. I remember even when she was good friends with Joe Rogan because they everybody they would see you are very similar. And then she looked like.
Speaker 3: Her in Shank for a certain period of time, and a lot of people left their organization, young Turks because of it, like oh Trump and all them are taking over, we have to suck up to them. And then now that they're seeing the riding on the wall that you know, everyone hates everything that's happening, and now like, oh I can be myself again.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck you, Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Specifically she's doing.
Speaker 1: I appreciate when it's like Gavin Newsom. I appreciate what he's doing, but fuck him as well. I hope he doesn't become president. But also I hope he goes up there and insults them.
Speaker 3: I hope to god he Oh my god, I hope he stays the would who would beat him? Anyone who would beat him?
Speaker 1: Like, I know a lot of people on the left. I know a lot of people on principle would beat him. But let's say the left. Donkey I don't hear you just put Donkey Kong up there? I would? I mean the rock that's the same thing to do up there. Look, I have a black Polynesian guy right jumping pets. I had curly hair wats upon a time. Yeah, my dad's a black guy. Rocky, My Rocky, that was my dad. Oops, I spilled my piss. He has a Boss Bottle brotherhood. Like a laboratory. It looks like a fucking laboratory. There's like a there's and fucking flasks doing it. I'm like, well, it's on the podium.
Speaker 3: As he's speaking, it's there's an Earl and Meyer flask full of boiling.
Speaker 1: Jadie Vance is like, I could you address what is on your podium right now? What are you talking about? It starts wrestling conca.
Speaker 4: He punches the top of his head and concaves and he starts gurgling and fall over.
Speaker 1: But also, wasn't he a marine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, he was, No, he was a military right he was not? He was he was not, he was not.
Speaker 3: He actually combat.
Speaker 1: He was like the action.
Speaker 3: He was like, he was like the guy who would provide them with coloring books if they got to brain damn.
Speaker 1: Essentially, he was like, yeah, he was a lagger, Like yeah, he was Oh what a big Oh my god, dude, like anyone like the people.
Speaker 4: If there's anything wrong with that, I guess I guess they.
Speaker 1: Did stuff like that. They don't wear it as a badge.
Speaker 3: I know people that just did clerical ship in the army, and they would never even try to lead you to pretend you know what I mean. They don't. They don't. They don't walk into a Walmart with their they don't walk into Walmart with their fatigue. Yeah, one hundred bus. It felt like if you're in my uh in, if you're on my age. A lot of people win to the army because of like the post nine to eleven ship. They grew up and yeah, so I know a lot of these people and none of them are like you. You know they're one. But he's still, he's in there. He's still I was gonna join the army.
Speaker 1: He's gonna retire.
Speaker 3: So I thought about it, and my grandfather was like, that's what happened to me. No, I was gonna do it because I was like, I don't know what I want to do, man. And then and then my dad was like, don't do that. My cousin I was like, I was like seven. My cousin joined. My grandfather was like, hey, you don't want to do that. That's a bad idea. And then guess what, seven years later, he fucking turned into confetti.
Speaker 1: So like, damn, I think your dad just didn't want you to challenge his kill count.
Speaker 4: Oh, he didn't want me to go in there and like surpass him.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be like way better. He plays all this halo and shit, he's probably gonna be really good. They're gonna give this nigg a serrum. I mean, it doesn't it doesn't even it doesn't even matter that he's blind.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. We're gonna give this niga sum.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be he's gonna be like Daredevil, or say he's like, yeah, like Daredevil mixed with Daredevil mixed.
Speaker 1: With the end.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even have to he doesn't have to. He doesn't even have to see Crouch in sand. You just think and just he's right there. I can't have that, so I'm gonna I'm just gonna discourage you. But it was really bad.
Speaker 1: So he loved it, every man laughing. He's doing cart bodies. He was cart willing out of the trenches. I found you. It's just like it's just like kid getting water cart will away. He's car waling through the raids so fast it looks outrageous. It looks like a fushigi. That's how much he's son. You don't want to know that.
Speaker 3: You don't want to know that.
Speaker 1: A little big smile. I think I have so much pts.
Speaker 3: Sound the nothing.
Speaker 1: Your dad has only been kind to me. Hey man, we need characters. You got happy war V my dad. My dad is the devil, you Dad, that's true, Dad.
Speaker 3: I think it's actually more disrespectful that there's like I hatred, because it's like if I had a relationship, it's like, you know, busting each other's balls, but like bust.
Speaker 1: It's like busting someone's balls of like an actual you know, like I don't like this nigga, like and and so far in front of my father, he's like that. I appreciate it. He should probably not be here. It's just I guess it's like if you if you weren't in.
Speaker 3: If he had, like I guess, if there was a hatred up then not to like you're in difference like I don't care. I guess that would be different, like if you're like I hate this nigga when we just like bringing him up all the time and you like you're laughing, but insidely I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I can't feel I don't think I can feel hate genuinely. I can feel disdained, but don't think it turned and hey, well I'm gonna get in contact with king Dad and see.
Speaker 3: What we can do.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, hey, Dad, why are you here? I probably like Hay Kingston. What are you doing here? Please get out? You're old now I can beat you up. I missed you so much. He comes in and his hands touched the top of the door. My child. Would you like to Gandolphini? Would you like to resurrected? But from the show? Yeah, Joe, he's now so forever.
Speaker 4: Go ahead interview him and I can't speak at all. He's been He's a skeleton, he's a drought. It's like, da, this is a skeleton.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, but I know for sure it's James Gandelphini And it's definitely him.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: Might not look a lot like him.
Speaker 1: Now, but it's literally it's so thin. But trust me, I swear I know what's in there. I know what you're thinking. This could be just any skeleton. But like, I can't even what I lie about this.
Speaker 6: I made a whole documentary about me going to get it. It's gonna be the next flik It's gonna be on Netflix, Rave reviews. No, Like over the Tombstone, He's like, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: This is the one.
Speaker 1: He's done through concrete. He dug it till you found a skeletal with a shovel.
Speaker 3: He found a grave.
Speaker 1: Would they do that?
Speaker 4: He found a grave with a discarded slice of pizza, And it's like, this must be.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is that if they bury you under concrete, do they really want to keep you down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I mean typically that, I mean that's what they did with like Chernobyl, but people were sick in Chernobyl, Like they encased them in lead, and they encase that lead and concrete and they buried him.
Speaker 1: Because thinking about that is like, oh, this fucking crazy. This regular guy, like this guy Joe Bronson from fucking Staten Island is buried under concrete and metal, and it's like, what is down there? Like?
Speaker 3: What is he that bad?
Speaker 1: If he gets out, it'll be something terrible.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, he's gonna hunt everybody, and we don't want you put him down so they can't hunt.
Speaker 1: If he gets re erected, it's cut up.
Speaker 4: He's done, been re erected for all this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's down here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go out of yourself.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 3: His breathing really slow, all right, Craige Canadian?
Speaker 4: Yes, please, my asshole. We were doing this. We're doing the names for longer than the show. I think my asshole looks like a cat used catcher's glove. She's tattered, tattered in leather. Hot it's your boy, Shawne d Dick suckistan at Grok is this true? Young Colin in an endless battle against Capcom for the rights to Mega man Uh search bumbaclot Rich millionaire on YouTube, changing my name to p lo otc A so I can get like four questions on the show in a single month. The male loneliness academic epidemic is.
Speaker 1: A myth, but made made by.
Speaker 3: Made by big get snow bitches.
Speaker 4: I don't believe Sweeney when he says he reads books just based on his performance reading the names. Drip MH, Lord of Ald. We told you he reads audio books. Drip MH, the Lord of all Drip, Jehovah's gayest witness. Trump is fighting to the nail to not spend the last ten seconds of his life in prison. All we want to blow me. I like to bust fat nuts onto the ceiling of my car until they crystallize in disliktites Kremlin de Gramblin a deer folding Fin's legs like a lawnchair. Rocky on Meth saying yo Adrian again about twenty dollars shamwaw guy posting right wing shorts?
Speaker 1: Please watch?
Speaker 3: Is that think that last one? Yep? Let me, I'm gonna listen again. What is that? I never noticed that. I never knew that again, I need that put that in the group. Found.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Play it, but I was too focused on the music because it's Joji. It has Joji playing in the background, and so because of that, I didn't notice what he said. Don't know why he said it like that.
Speaker 1: And it's not even they're not even black, the people on the sidewalk, Like so it's a black man walking away, I'm pretty sure. But he said like he selept three hard rs.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a player right now. I don't even know with this video, I love them all right, so like I love I love the guy.
Speaker 3: Just my comment is like he what he say the music music, it's so good because like it's so late, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even notice he said that. That's crazy. He slept three three people.
Speaker 3: Knocked out on the street like the strola and is just cinematic.
Speaker 1: It's actually cinematic.
Speaker 3: Like that's like, that's like to me. That's like re you like when after the fight immediately doesn't take it in. He just all right, he picked up his bag and he and then he just goes, I'm sorry, finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 4: Gordon Ramsey voice, sweet, your father's a sohole. It's delicious almost say you just see if you've heard his flavor Wage Slagh five eighty three, Elder Millennial, thirty eight.
Speaker 3: He disturbs my guilty pleasure. Peenie Bros.
Speaker 4: Present Publishing Presenting presents Frank Reynold's new children's book, The Horror Acts Don Doncerson homeless Chris uh Chris or Rapotzer come between her cheeks. That's a nutter butter.
Speaker 3: Nice peep uh peepee.
Speaker 4: People living in BC Times has been really scared by the countdown.
Speaker 1: They thought it was gonna be over. Oh no, oh no, it's about to be a d oh no. Yeah. What do they do back? Then this fucking diabolical chimp and then it attacks attack the other one. Oh yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: That diabolical chimp fucking jumps on a gorilla, runs away, and then the gorilla turns around and attacks the other chip.
Speaker 1: That didn't do it the way he puts its hand like the human Yo.
Speaker 3: Yo, that's the first I've seen the little kids do that.
Speaker 1: I've done that. Yeah, absolutely, yo, yo.
Speaker 3: That is an awesome I love that ship.
Speaker 1: I know that my mom and then my mom got mad that I tried to defend myself.
Speaker 3: Whenever you get a beating, raise your head to.
Speaker 1: Me, like you're charging me. What do you want me to do? I'm literally like blocking. You just run at her, just bleed.
Speaker 3: At my hand.
Speaker 1: Did you just get in the way of my punch? I mean my mom, she's like that dog. She got that fire. And I got some beatings that I was like, I look back and I'm like, most of the disciplining I got was like definitely deserved. It should have been beatings. I think that's yeah, shouldn't have been.
Speaker 4: My daddy's just strike me to the train tracks and he.
Speaker 1: Was like, get out of this, Chris, show me your worthy comment for you boy, And he.
Speaker 4: Would be standing next to a lever, but he would never pull it.
Speaker 1: He would just he'd pull it well after yeah, after it was done real quick. One uh oh, we didn't.
Speaker 4: Finish ellipses and I'm going to funk.
Speaker 3: Jason Todd Ross Sadman dot Gov, Jason Strickland or John Strickland.
Speaker 4: Sorry, uh fu Chipotle. We holding it down with Cafe Rio. It's I had, how was it?
Speaker 3: They have more options. The only album is the one in the train station. It's like and they don't take.
Speaker 1: Care of the food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a train station any any kind of like take a mall version of events, it's like that. Yeah, but the concept is better than Jibotle. They have more options for rice because I hate cilantro. Unfortunately, it tastes like I just fun I'm gonna look at it.
Speaker 1: But they have Spanish rice, they have regular white rice, yellow, they have, they have different options they have they have that may be the move yellow, right, I don't know is it yellow?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: You don't know? Like here's the problem effectively, here's the problem.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you it might be because depending on what if that one might be different from the same thing. You might have a traditional like tomato sauce one.
Speaker 3: I get you. Yeah, that's red rice though, right, I'm taking.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's still people still call it Spanish though. It's just there's just a different type. There's like East Coast Spanish and then versus because our Spanish rice is yellow rice with the yellow green bees, right, green beans or green peas, usually green peas. So like on over here, sanish. Whatever that little black dot is, I guess it might be onion, our soft something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's dam there's no cafe, so fucking good man. Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 3: They had a spicy chicken there that was really good because it wasn't like, you know, everything spicy now is way too hot, just went in the wrong direction roll like what happened to flavor and so this was actually just flavor spicy, and like, thank you, thank you, christ Bro.
Speaker 1: Look I like that. I'm not excited to fly. I'm very excited to get these Coast food again, so you can go get some good Yeah, very excited for these.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna be upstate?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be upstate. I'm gonna be there for like two days only, So I'm gonna be upstate for a little bit.
Speaker 3: There's a place.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm literally going for her burial, in her wake and her her burial.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna be up by way where we lived. I'm gonna tell you this place, it's fucking unreal, like it's it's a little one about high school. Yeah, okay, it's super good. I'll give you the name of it, but you gotta have it. They they're they nail it.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I've had some stewed chicken, Caribbean stow chicken in a long fucking time.
Speaker 3: My parents get to the point now where it's like they should we make it if we just get it, because it's it's fucking close or better. Sometimes, Oh god, I missed people like me.
Speaker 1: Caribbeans, dude, Oh gott so long. Don't you have a little community in Pasadena?
Speaker 3: Not really, No, they're not. They're not like us. They don't have the rest, they don't own, they don't have a lot of restaurants.
Speaker 1: They're not They're they're Caribbeans. There are Caribbean Latinos that grew up around Mexicans. Gotcha cultures to be dominated by the nature of how it is. It's like it's like how it's like how I was, which grew up in New York, and a lot of Italian nature has got dominated by like city culture, so like they were like the young Italian kids acted like niggas effective, you know, so they're like fake and they should die not fake.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: You made me real hungry.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I haven't eaten anything. I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. As all I had I was, I am now on a diet that I'm gonna diet today. I was like, oh, this was too much. I need to just straight and arrow, straight and narrow. That's basically what did you eat your food? Have a bow in your food and got to full your born when and you were like, I'm buggy, I wasn't so full.
Speaker 3: It's just like I think you felt it. I actually have like I'm like almost my blood sugar is is horrible. And I think that even though there isn't there's a lot of sugar in that stuff. I think there was enough to where I was just like, I was like, bro, I just need to like.
Speaker 1: Diabetic back for a little bit. And I had to like completely change my diet. That's why I don't eat sweets anymore. Like that, Yeah, it sucks. I can't even do this.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, Like it's there's too much sugar in everything, so I just kind of have to like just I can't even have that.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of thing. Really, it's really fucking aggravating because that's what happens when if you go somewhere people don't want to cook, so everybody brings sweets because cooking takes so much time. So which understandable. I I still got bags of Halloween candy. I just need to throw it away. I haven't touched it. But it's just like it's just there. That ship costs to me sometimes and it's crazy. It's crazy. Like in the middle of like I'm going, I'm like, let me get some grapes because I want to once on sweet. I don't want to eat too much of anything. I get grapes and I literally hear my fucking thing like lights come out of it and like, yo me up, and I'm like open the run away to run away. I leave my fridge open, I run away into the bedroom and fine, leave me alone alone. You gotta wrap it up first.
Speaker 3: He David.
Speaker 4: His name is block Obama, but we just collectively miss his thick Japanese accent. I shot my wife and now I miser the ghosts of Kingson's channel and Chriss Halo Show video teaming up to blow up the cast to.
Speaker 1: It's tomorrow. Oh yeah, you're all busy.
Speaker 4: I got Lockdow doing graverar six of the ships at the Dick Maacing factory, and all I got was Lockjaw. I was previously mentioned stylish man in a wheelchair call me a dripple napster of puppets.
Speaker 1: Drip you know young wait, go go go.
Speaker 4: I fucked it up, godask goopy Ian Miles Chong's biggest hate miss Young Colin going forward in time to remove the sponge. Like in the Green Mile tooted and booted the big booty Rudy Giuliani, Young Colin gifting himself a present. It's a bomb with a copy of Mega Man two inside.
Speaker 3: Giving m LG giving m l G callous? What giving m l G callous? From the cuck chair? MLG callous? What is that?
Speaker 1: I think you're sitting down so much callous your ass just I didn't know it was possible. I think m LG. Maybe is that what that? I don't think I get it.
Speaker 4: Text me after this and explain if you if you if you hear, this is Nikki, this is Niggy, uh text me explain this joke to me when.
Speaker 1: It's probably some fucking high concept dogs.
Speaker 4: I think I'm missing I think I'm missing something. Patreon doesn't allow our the the R word by saying no special characters are uh old Colin putting dead air tags in women's purses.
Speaker 1: Oh so I figured out what this is.
Speaker 4: Somebody explained it where it's like the ideas like the dead air tags are to make women think that people are stalking them that which that is so rude, which, by the way, I don't know didn't even occur to me. You know, that is so insidious that like this is like Jojo is sent to me.
Speaker 1: Is that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yo, he's got movies busting.
Speaker 1: He's good man, It's pretty good. He could have like done some Matrix dodges, you know, sound watch Eddie Gordo's game Plan and been able to do that same.
Speaker 4: Year Piccolo's Burdo of looking Chloaca out of focus? Bigfoot? What the fuck is nat and why has it got to be.
Speaker 3: Called me?
Speaker 4: Donica Lewinsky the way I slab Big Bill, Big b Bill, Sorry, Miss Jackson the Grinch, but instead of his heart growing through sizes three times the sizes This penis New York. Nick Atherian needs help blowering his weapon in Halo three. Pro Durinean Hunter is having a child. Nay from and rounding out our list for today's long episode. Yeah, never again, King of Half Hazard, you know him.
Speaker 3: We're doing ten ten minute episodes from here on out. So you heard of the ten minute podcast with the Will Sasso. Yeah, and I think that weird creep. And somebody else said Ted Lasso, Yeah, Ted Lasso, I said Ted Bundy. Actually you Ted Bundy had.
Speaker 1: Any Ted Bundy's podcast? Yeah, Ted Bundy, it was Al Bundy. And you know, do you know any other buddies? I don't. That's not a real person. No, really, you're a silly guy, man, you're a silly guy.
Speaker 3: This guy is also silly.
Speaker 1: He's not a real person either. I think I think that's a fig. I think it's completely fictional. I think I think Bundy King Ny King that for no reason, no reasons.
Speaker 3: It's the closest we got, closer we got.
Speaker 1: So there's that's the podcast we're digging or dig deep space.
Speaker 3: We should have we should have sent him a voice messages and ask him how he'd feel about that starting a podcast like honestly, Krosky, I don't he's honestly honestly.
Speaker 4: I've got a family. I want to be gone.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't want any part of that.
Speaker 1: Hush. I got a fucking wife, now, Bro, I's not really with you. Bro, get out of here.
Speaker 11: Sounds that's the Toronto use get to my news, nuky, muse, it's not even fucking close.
Speaker 1: Shout, sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 3: The wave beauty cute. I love.
Speaker 1: I love living in Candor, that's where lives.
Speaker 3: Oh ge g if gin gippy.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I do not care. He sounds like the fucking is that one?
Speaker 4: The fucking what was that? What's that fruit from? Fucking vegetable vegetails cheeseburger song? I remember, no, man, he's like a fucking I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I love to their retarded women. I love.
Speaker 7: You know, saying stupid the women. I like to snuff the life out of creatures who are not smart enough to appreciate that.
Speaker 3: They are alive.
Speaker 1: I miss my gay lovell.
Speaker 3: I miss my stupid idiot wife.
Speaker 1: I kill her, but I miss her too much.
Speaker 3: I miss her. I kill my fish in high school. I miss fish.
Speaker 1: I miss her more than I love.
Speaker 7: I loved that fish body of my wife because he thought harder about things. My wife would look into separate directions at the same time, and so I kill her. He scared me. I always think a ghost is off screen, So I killed my wife because he scared me to thinking ghosts her there.
Speaker 1: That's perfectly reasonable.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so glad we got out to the bottom of this. People.
Speaker 12: People thought you killed your wife this whole time, and it turns out you just you did. But but I think everybody, I think most people would would be on your side if you if they heard your side of the events very much.
Speaker 1: Mussy buku a juice.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Some French dude is listening to this. He's like, what the fuck are they saying like this?
Speaker 1: Do I sound like?
Speaker 3: Do I really?
Speaker 7: So like?
Speaker 1: Let me go suck a bag at till it comes in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Lading fucking bag as. It's all they do in friends.
Speaker 1: Let me go pissing the streets and suck bagettes all come through my orgyes the streets cut to my orgy and you open the door.
Speaker 4: Everyone's sucking a bag at furiously like their eyes.
Speaker 1: Are popping out there sucking so hard. Dude. My grandma went to France in like two thousand and fucking four. She said it stinks there, is it?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: She said, it smells like fucking pissed four friends. What about now? It's probably worse, really worse that they're having like a revolution every other day, and ye are they like killing everybody. They're pretty much just like the surf on piss Well, they're hemorrhaging money because Africa is not giving them money anymore. They're like, hey, let's stop giving them money. And they're like, wow, Jeff.
Speaker 3: What do we do? Escape? And they you have on their snails they got like two miles an hour and they're like on the flags.
Speaker 5: They're balancing on snails. People are legitimately, Yeah, they're not giant snails. They're like normal sized snails. The loop is fucking hollow. You open the door and it falls in on itselfing everything's been stolen. It's like, what the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 1: I forgot that there was like a French thing going on.
Speaker 3: It's for a while.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there some other country that's like having like a uh a revolution and some god guy was like vacationing there and he got stuck. He has in Bosnia. You might maybe, I don't know, you could. Honestly, you could have said to any country. I would have said, maybe the world.
Speaker 1: Is going crazy right now. Man, it's a lot of it's a lot of weird shit going yeah, yeah, who cares by later? S Dan is wild. Sdan is my favorite place to visit.
Speaker 3: H