Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 3: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to.
Speaker 4: Report a UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 2: Those areas thirty one.
Speaker 5: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time.
Speaker 4: Areas thirty one me neither there were self.
Speaker 3: If it was anybody h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 5: Were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 2: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you passed over, I got I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the thought of us.
Speaker 5: Ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to be be four.
Speaker 3: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: Here to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 1: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Neil from Northern Ireland, and Neil, who runs the paranormal YouTube channel saus Lost Souls, has dedicated over twenty years to paranormal investigation. He will be sharing gripping experiences including the apparition of a woman in an abandoned Polish hospital, strange poltergeist activity at the infamous Sally House, and other chilling supernatural encounters. Neil is up next.
Speaker 6: But first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Neil, Welcome to the podcast. It is great to have you with us tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm you're calling from Nova Island in the UK.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: We're a bit thin on your guests from Nova nine and I think you may be the third one that's been on, so hopefully there'd be other people's following you. Now, Neil, you have some spooky encounters to share for us. First of all, would you like to start off by letting the listeners know a little bit about yourself and then what you have experienced please sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, no problem. So my nam is Neil and Iron Saws Lost Souls YouTube channel. At the moment, there's very few big YouTubers paranormal wives coming out of Northern Ireland or Ireland, so I'm having a lot of fun doing what I'm doing at the minute and be a night so frequently I'm experiencing some crazy stuff. I have been at this for over twenty years, but I've only been filming for the last two. So what I was thinking was, I'm going to talk with my first experience and how I actually got in doing part of normal. So when I was eight, my nanny used to live literally a street away from my mom's house and I used to walk up and down that street all the time. I was walking home one night and I looked in this window and there was this old couple that used to have loaded dogs, and I was like, they weren't there. There was like the blinds open. The house was empty, and I was like, they've moved out, what's going on here? I looked upstairs and there was a boy that had like a blue hinge blow off him standing looking out the window like he was looking for something. And I didn't walk down that street for two years, and it turned out they did move on. But I think what I got is they sadly lost a child in their past. And literally that's what I must have seen when I was eight, and then ever since then, I've literally had an interest, but I never actually started doing paranormal to my early twenties. And yeah, I've been around the world, seen a lot of things, been in a lot of teams, and some of the stuff that is creepy, like the stuff I've experienced scared me. Especially in the early days when I was a lot more into our fogun. I didn't know what I was doing. I was at more into our folk and I was in the doing the wagy board. And what I learned from that was there's a lot of darkness came from that. I have a lot of bad luck I've experienced where one example is we were in teen holiday village and this place is going to be extremely Haunted, and we were doing our investigation and there was this black cloud mass came through the door. There was two people on the other side of the room seeing this, also coming through the door. It turned towards me and came straight at me and basically pinned me against the wall and as I hit the wall, it just fabriated and disappeared. But the fact that all three of us seeing this happening, and obviously it happened to me, it just like that scared me. That really scared me. I knew then that we're not playing with like. It isn't a game, don't mean it's it's serious. And I think I really wised up after that started doing a lot more working in like I worked from Most Haunted for a while doing events and stuff. When they came to Northern Ireland, I would do bits and pieces here. I went to Shrewsbury Prison with them, so I did in England as one of the when I was working for them, I had to look for locations. This is one of the most famous foot pictures I actually caught. I had to look for locations where we're at this school in Belfast at the bottom of the falls, it was used for like in the Troubles, it has bullet holes. Both the caretakers were sadly murdered to several occasions. A very very very active location, and we heard footsteps, we heard people running through water. It's like really really active. But I was taking pictures for basically most Haunted if they wanted to come here and do an event, and I wanted to take everyone was in base camp, and I was taking pictures of the place on my own, and I caught this black mass, this figure with this girl in a white dress. So basically the girl in the white dress was literally like a real person, a real person, but the man was like a shadow figure. He was holding her hand. And this picture was actually in the papers and everything like it went everywhere. I was trying to get to see if anyone could actually debunk it. So this was actually took pictures took on the first of May. It turns out that particular school basically it on the first of May. All the girls had to wear white dresses. So I was convinced I need to figure out how to debunk this picture because I was like, this is so clear, this is so like, how this be real? A year later, I came back, came back in the same the same light. I'm had the light and see them at the same time of day. Everything. Multiple times we tried this to try and replicate the video the picture. We actually at one point decided even if we put someone down there, he helped someone to stand at the bottom of the hall took the picture. It doesn't even look normal. It doesn't look like someone, do you know what I mean? It was just like it was crazy. It was absolutely crazy. And this then no one's debunked that picture, and I don't know, it's one of the best pictures I've ever caught. So it was. But yeah, I've been about I've seen a lot and see just trying to remember all the mad things that have happened over the years. There was a time in the paranormal that I stepped back. So I did because literally there's a lot of for example, that picture a lot of people and that's fake, that's this, that's that, And there's a lot of jealousy egos in the paranormal world, and it's hard, it can be a hard place to be. I stepped back. I stopped taking pictures of stop video, and stopped doing well and just I just let personal experiences be the number one goal. I went to locations, done loads of investigations and never recorded any evidence, never done nothing that literally everything was just personal experience, personal experience. And then I decided I went to hell f Arcive one night and happened to meet Carl from Dark Arts TV, and me and him basically just got on like a house. So far, the last two years maybe, yeah, I know Carl three years. So the first year I didn't actually film, but I went to a lot of places with Carl. But then I started filming the last two years, and yeah, I've been to America, Poland, up and down England, Scotland, everywhere. So I was on some mad locations and a lot more planned. But to this day, one of the maddest apparitions that I've seen was only literally a month ago. We were in Poland. We were at the German hospital. It was I think it was taken over by the Germans. I'm pretty sure it was a psychiatric hospital. So and when we were there, we hadn't even I wasn't filming at that time, so when this happened, So basically I believe in blasting music in haunted locations. I'm a big fan of getting into location and playing music because I always think that that builds the energy. I feel like places are a lot more active, the spirits are a lot more responsive, I definitely think, and especially when you have happy people with you, joy as in if you have like a weed dance, you have the music going and everyone's like cheery, and it builds the energy. It really builds the energy. So it does, and I feel this is what happened. Literally basically, the boys were all getting set up for intros. I turned the music on, start blasting the music. I walked off my own had the music go. There was like an old gany table, so it was, and I was taking pictures now for like my Instagram and taking pictures and my friend Ricky came along the hallway and shouted to me them boys are about to do the intros. Can you turn the music off? And I went. I turned around and went right, no problem. As I turned round, there was a woman clear And I mean I've seen shadow figures, I've seen people, I've seen like silhouettes of people. The every think. This woman was like a picture like she was so belonde, her blue eyes pale face. She was standing behind Rickey, clear as day, I mean so clear, and I was like, I'm so excited, and I mean so excited. I was overwhelmed with excitement because I knew she wasn't a bad there was no bad energy from her. Knew straight away sons A seen her. I knew she was a good spirit. I knew she was a nice person. I didn't have any negativity at all. There was no reason to be scared of her. And I was like, wow, I couldn't believe it. I just came running up the hall and I'm oh my god, oh my god, what I've seen. I've seen this woman blonde hair. And the boys are like, no way, this is absolutely crazy. It took me away and now I've got goosebumps thinking about it. I'm just my hands are waving the bite here is the way I was. I'm talking because I'm just getting like high on reel. That was wasn't scary, not in the slightest scary. It was actually so exciting, so so exciting. We woll and that investigation. The rest of the night was really active. We had footsteps, we had devices going off, we had stones being thrown at us. We had, I don't know, explain this, do you like someone has a water bottle and turns a water bottle upside down and starts pouring the water around. We had this on the video, but we can't explain it. We couldn't find where this was coming from. We couldn't find the source of this. It was like right below us on the stairware standing on staircase, and it was literally the staircase below and all we heard was someone like dumping a bottle of water out on the stairs. But we couldn't We checked every room. There's no water anywhere in this place, and we were like, what's going on here? It was so strange, it was it was like surreal, but yeah, very very very very active place. Trying to think so like that was a mad location, but just to be on the other side of that. For example, the other night we went this priest retreat. So we're investigating this old priest place. The scandal is there's a scandal that something bad happened and that's the reason the place was closed down. But then when we got into the place, it was active from the start to the finish. But there was a very scary spirit. So we were in this room. We walked out of the room and there was a man standing with a cloak on like a monk, and he was standing just looking at me, and I I crabbed myself. I was so scared, like really scared. My heart was pounding. I could barely breathe. I was just like boom boombo, and it's just the negativity was just hit me so hard. I think the difference in them two spirits, like from the one in Poland where I seen her and I got so excited, and then I seen this man and it was just got negativity and I was scared and he was in your face. This is the difference. Like you can definitely feel the energies of the spirits you see, so you can, I think, with doing this all the time, sometimes you come immune to not being scared. And I was definitely proven wrong the other night seeing your man in that priest retreat, definitely very scary. I don't know. I think over the years, all them experiences I've had, I think I've been a lot more sensitive than other people. And I don't know if other people have the same experience, but I know from my own research there's a lot of people in the paranormal who have like a neuro diverse or how they have autism or they have ADHD, and they seem to be very sensitive to the paranormal world. I am one hundred percent on this to say that I think that having this being neuro diverse is like a superpower. So it is to the paranormal because we are picking up things, We're seeing things, we pick up on details that no one else picks up on. It's absolutely crazy. And I think this has also helped me in the paranormal world, just all the things of experience over my life and seeing things like even at home, there used to be like I used to come in the house and there will be a wee girl on the staircase. This is back in the day when I used to provoke. There used to be a child on my staircase. I would open the door and my partner would see that the the child. I would see the child sitting on the corner on the on the staircase and then she'll finish. It was just the weirdest thing. And I was always bringing spirits home. I'm pretty sure i'ld bring a lot of spirits home, some nice ones, and I think this is why I had to learn, don't mean how to protect myself, but also use that near the first basically superpower in the right way and do the right thing basically and just look after myself. Like I've had no issues in the last three years. Might have a lot of protection with me. I have a lot of family, heir rooms. I have our my neck, the people who protect me. I don't know people believe in this either. I don't know there's a thing. But like I have all my past people who've passed away, my family, my Nanni, my granda, my dad, all ones that passed away. I've got all their wedding rings and stuff around my neck, and I've got like crosses and stuff and all. And since I've been wearing all that, I think I've definitely protected me. I think they're there with me in the spiritual world, protecting me. That's my feeling. I don't know if anyone else has the same the same experiences. One thing I wouldn't mind talking about is I was in Italy. So I was, and when I was in Italy, I've got one of the maddest EVPs I ever caught. And we were in an asylum and this is astylum is terrifying, and I mean is so terrifying. We spent and I think the first night we spent over ten hours in it, and then we came back the second night. We spent another six seven mars in this location, Me and Carl. We were physically attacked, we were dragged in the rooms, we were doors slamming. There was just constant stuff happening. It was near enough too much for your mind to comprehend what was happening in this location. But we were standing in the hallway and we caught this on our cameras, not on like a recording device, literally on our cameras. Weren't doing EVPs, like, weren't doing any recordings. It was literally just on our cameras of this child going daddy. And then if you just go back and look at my videos from Italy, I think it's monocomeio. It's Italy Asylum part one or something, and its clear as day this kid saying daddy. Absolutely terrifying, Absolutely terrifying. Yeah, I think like I've had mad experiences for the last twenty years. I've seen a lot of stuff. There have so many stories like see when I'm starting talking about stuff. There's just other wee bits coming in my head, going, I remember when this happened, I remember when that happens. I think when you're out so much and you're experience and so much all the time, you don't comprehend how mad the stuff you've seen and the experiences you've done, it's crazy like so yeah, over the last load of years, I have experienced a lot of stuff. One of the maddest things also, and just as I said, things just keep popping in my head and talking about it is I used to work in the Chromlin jail doing the paranormal tours, and I had the opportunity to sleep over in the jail. So unless you've done a crime, do you know, there's not many people spent time in that jail, as in slept overnight on it. But we had some. We had sell doors physically slam and shut, so we did. We've had kids pictures caught inside coffins, We've had kids run about the place. I think one of the scariest things was I was doing the tour and on the second floor I was taking pictures on my phone and the story goes that the basically there's a security guard the guards would walk along, turn and then look over the side. And I took these a couple of pictures, and I looked at the pictures and went, what's that? And I realized on two of my pictures there was two butts, someone's boots moving along slower and big Brian boots. Brian. I'm assuming they're probably been black back in the day, but they looked like two big Brian boots that had moved along the hall. We weren't allowed. No one was allowed on the second floor because of safety, so everything's cut off. You're not you're not anything to second and thirds. You aren't allowed on the second and thirds. And I caught these these basically boots, and and then I started showing everyone like at the minute we were taking the tour about and my phone got passed around every single person, and that about eight the odd people were passed around looking at these boots, are like, no way, how do you catch that? And stuff? And I was like, I have no idea, I know, and I still just dead don't know how or what it was. But a lot of people have reported seeing the guard walk along there and literally where I've caught the boots is literally where they said, the guard would have been and I've just something else has popped. I never heard. I just got to go. I'm sorry, guys, I've been going from one point to another. But I think doing this, I say, you do forget things that you've experienced because you're constantly experience and stuff. In the same place in the Cromlin Gail there's the B Wing and it's called the Sex Offenders Wing, and a lot of politicians would be in there because they'd be protected. We had a group of five people in that location and one thing that people didn't realize. Obviously, we knew the history of the place, and we knew like the n CEL, that there's a certain person that on alive themself on the n CEL, and we knew how you done it. And we were sitting talking. We actually put a cigarette for them. Joe Man died trying like a bit of a gift and stuff and all. And next minute this girl jumped. She jumped about two foot in the air and she goes, something just burnt me on my leg. Something just burnt me on my leg. And she went right. She goes, she says she needed to go to the toilets and check what it was, and she came back and she had a cigarette burn on the inner thigh offer leg, this cigarette burn, and was like, no way. And then all of a sudden, I had this group of people sweming. There were there's like five or six people to stand in front of me, swam back and forth, back and forth, and I'm going, why these people swearing? Then I realized they were right beside the cell where your man had all arrived himself. And I was like, oh my god, this is crazy this activity. And then people started They're going, I'm going to be sick. I don't feel well. I feel like I'm going to throw up. The energy was so intense, like it was goose bumps everywhere. So I was on my own and I was literally right, I've had three or four people saying they feel really nauseous sick. There's people sweaying the woman's got a cigarette burning their leg. This is getting intense, and I contacted. I had to radio through to another investigator and I really I said, like b wing is kicking off big time. People are having serious like they're having serious effects and they don't feel well. I need support here and need you to come and help me. And we need to take these people out because it's not saaf and whatnot. And this experienced paranormal investigator being add for years we had came into b Wing. As soon as he hit b Wing, he just just threw up, just bitterly, just went. The energy just hit him so hard he just literally threw it up. And I was like, this is a this is not good. People are paying for this, like this is not good. But the activity was all believable. So it was the place in that very haunted place, you know. I mean, we had a lot of experiences in the D Wing. We've had prisoners popping their head out in D Wing and then the tunnel with the prostitutes that we have women in the night that walk up and die and clearly been seen. There was a one time I took people to the end of the tunnel and the tunnel leads to the court, so there's an abandoned court where obviously when the prisoners they basically took through the tunnel across the road to the court, get judged back through, do their sentence and whatnot. And there was four of us at the end of the tunnel and I was looking, We're all pitch dark and I was sitting counting people's heads and I was going, why is there five people here? And it was like one, two, three, four fur and I was going, there's five people here, but there's only four of us. And this has happened a few times, but we decided there's a big metal door inside and knocking this big metal door. So I did. This was about two in the morning, knocking on this metal door. There's a metal door, and then there's a gap and there's another metal door, and then it goes into the court. So there's like a staircase behind it, and there's like a they're like a jail cell gate, and there's a door and it's all burnt out, so it's not like anyone was on the other side of the door or basically could get to the door. I'm not I'm not gonna boom boom boom next back, just straight back, and I went, oh my god, no way for activity wise, obviously, seeing apparitions and seeing shallow vigures is different than actually getting physical stuff happens straight back at you was it was good, bumpy time. Have so many stories. Now I'm just thinking that it's all going through my head now, all these things that I've experienced over the years, like twenty years a long time, and the amount of places I've been, Like even I have four hundred videos on my channel and like that, it's like newly four hundred o places, So like how many places I've done before? This spills me a while. It's like we a reminiscent here, so we are well this week podcasts wonderful.
Speaker 5: You know a lot a lot of people have experiences and you know, places I've lived and chardhoo at home and all that. But Neil, you know you go into these places, you know you're you're looking for this activity, so of course you know you're going to get endless amounts of stories and experiences.
Speaker 3: I've just literally thought of another one just came into my head there. So just as you were talking. There's a play in Mornan called Mucky Moore Hospital. It's basically a mental health hospital, but even to this day there's cases still going on. Some the abuse that happened in that place. It's very sad, it's very sad history. But we have had some serious activity in there. We've had so this room and we've made out that the spirit's called Stephen and Stephen does not like this door being open. So no matter what, Steven will close his door on command. You could go on a weddy night, you can go on a summer night, you can go on any night of the week and guaranteed the activity, the same door will open and close on command. And we've actually wedged the door and for some of the wedge comes out, but you can stand in front of the door and it won't move. You can physically, you can jump on the door. I literally could obviously try to debunk it and literally jumping up and diying. So I've been trying to touching the door slightly and stuff and all to try and replicate what is happening and now, but then you go, Stephen, do you want this to leave? Do you not like us being in your room? Boom, it will literally slam shot. So well, it is literally unbelievable. But we've been there. We went there one night, and I've been there a lot of times, and this time it just felt different. So it did. It just didn't fail. There's something wasn't all right. And then I don't know, I've noticed there's a lot of places that we go to that we can go investigate and it's fine, you stifty, it's it is an active place. But then you notice the kids are going in doing weedy boards. There's other teams going in doing weedy boards, or they're trying to summon this and someone that and whatever, and it does change the atmosphere in the place, and things do change. But like when we were there, it was like Stephen was downstairs, someone was downstairs, and we were saying Stephen because it Stephen's door was the last door to shut. So basically what happened was, now this for context, this place is fully boarded top the bottom, like every window is covering boards, so it is bar one and that's the way in. Then we closed the door. So it was like, I've never experienced this before in that location. It was like we were calling out and next minute you could hear door slamming downstairs, then another door slamming, then an oar door slamming, and then it went up the stairs, and then the hall door slammed, and then an oar door slammed, and then the last door slam was Steven's door. All like it just went boom boom boom, boom boom boom, and we're like what the hell on rail and then I was like trying to work out was it a vacuum? Was it? This? Was it that? You know? I mean, you're trying to near enough to debunk it. But what happened that night also actually happened two nights, but down two nights, and these two things actually happened. One my friend all of a sudden got chest pains and walked in this bathroom on the hall and the chess pions and he's basically falling over and I was like, I'm gonna to take him the hospital. In the bathtop, there was like knock knock, knock, knock knock. What's that? There was like tapping going on the bathroom and we couldn't figure out what was but the energy was just crazy and he was just getting scared, and we took him out of the bathroom and then all of a sudden it was fine. So I don't know if it was a medical thing or it was actually paranormal, but what happened and next time we were there, we're done. Like a couple of over a short period of time, was in that same bathroom, my friend was recording on his phone, just recording like on his just normal spades whatever. I was standing in the hall door and next menante this groyl this, I mean like this one growl, and I was like, what my instant reaction is someone's here, like grab something to protect myself. Do you know what I mean? I don't think. I didn't think, oh, this is paranormal, this is something nasty. I instantly think there's someone in the building. I need to protect myself because it was just so out there, this groil. Anyway, we went and done, ran around the building, starts Rerecory, goes back, gets his phone out, starts flicking through going. I said, do you catch that girl? Do you catch that girl? Gets to the part where the groil is and his phone automatically went into slow mode. Just recorded literally that maybe ten second clip, maybe fifteen second clip in slow mo. So it was normal speed, slow mo, then normal speed again, and then that clip. I'm pretty sure if I can remember, it said something like kill them nigh. It was like kill them now. And it wasn't even like a faint EVP. It was clear as death killed or get them now or killed them now. I need you to go back and check exactly what it was, but it was something threatening so it was that they said on his phone, absolute madness. Yeah, that was literally terrifying, like that's it was. The other thing happened when Malcolmore set up. It's multiple different wards. They're all separate buildings, so you'd have like three or four wards, and then you have like a reception and all sorts. So this other ward we were in and it's all boarded up, the same bar, one window, and we were infested getting it, and there was just one door that was locked, and we basically called it the snoring Man. So behind the door, all you heard was snoring. Someone I got there constantly snoring, and then when you knock the door, you're hello, hello, Hello, all you heard you were disturbing someone. And we knocked and knocked and knocked, and then we literally were we couldn't figure out how anyone be in that room or highly getting it roun Muckilmore's the middle of nowhere. It's not near a town, it's not near somewhere like a homeless person could go in and sleep. It's literally out there. This snorm was just so intense and we experienced it I think twice in that same room, and we actually put props up on the door. So obviously the parts of the building was wrecked, so we thought there's only one way in, one way out. So if there's a man in there snorm and he's actually a real man, what can we do. We propped the door. We put a load of I think there's like shelfing and cupboards and stuff and all that were laying on the hallway. We set them all up so like if someone opened the door wuld fall over. So I set them up on the door and then left it and came back like a week later, and they were still sitting in the exac same position as what they were when we when we left the place, and the snorm was still going on, and we're like, you can't explain. I can't explain what the noise is or was. I don't know, if something natural, I don't know. But it was just the fact that even interacted when you knock the door, like as in like when you're disturbing someone when they're snoring and they make that big sort of noise. It's weird. It was a strange one. That's one of the ones. I can't explain. I don't know what that was. Was it a real person, was it an animal, I don't know, but it was scary or whatever it was. It was creepy and how it reacted to us knocking the door. So yeah, I called that video the snorm I think it's called the snorm Man. So it did. It was interesting. Yeah, Mucky Moore was definitely the place back in the day.
Speaker 7: Like do you have an interest in the para normal did? You'll love the unex network dot com The x is. You're streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious, UFOs, Bigfoot, ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomas. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku n x dB, follow our Facebook group ONEX network, Pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple Podcasting.
Speaker 2: It's time, It's.
Speaker 3: Ew It's the x x X. Rolf Cassel is one of the pluss that we used to go dine tick the family. We literally stayed there, they literally slept there. It was a plus week on the investigations. We spent a lot of time there. It's all redond that it's a proper airbnb now, I think and like ben breakfast and stuff. But we've done the whole when he's investigated all the time where it was like there was akeep and there's like two bedrooms in the cape, so people would sleep in the castle and then some people sleep in the cap. So I slept in the cape twice and the one that slept in the cape so it was in the top floor of the cape. I always struggle. I struggled to sleep in haunted places. I don't know how people sleep in haunting places. I find it very difficult. And I don't know it because my senses because of the ESDA, and my senses are heightened all the time, and I'm always feeling things or seeing things or hearing things. So we were in bed and this door opened, the door to the room opened. The thing is I don't know if the door really opened. This is the thing can't say really opened or didn't open. But what happened was the door opened. This man came in and he was wearing like a tunic thing around his neck, very old fashioned like they're wearing medieval times, like that kind of style. Who's holding the hand of this wee girl who's holding her hand? Right walked across the room, stood at the bottom of the bed and just looked at me. What's going on? I was so scared, really scared. This is really strange. Anyway, the next day we're up. I was telling people what happened last night and stuff and all. They have a guest book, so I opened the guest book. We're going to write in the guest book the experiences we had stuff. And I was flicking through the guest book. It must have been about a year or something before we were there. There was easy I think it was Americans. Pretty sure it was Americans. But anyway, there was a drawn in it. They said, this man came into our room or something. We've seen this man last night. Drew the description. And this man was drawn that I've seen the night before. He was literally on the page on the paper the exact day of the tunic thing. I can remember going around your neck. They drew the exact same person I had seen that night. That just backs up everyn That just backs up what I say, So unbelievable. I love that. I love that one stuff like that happens. I love when you go and you you describe what happened, or you've seen something and someone else has. They're not just going, oh, yeah, I experienced that, or I seen that. They've literally got written evidence or photographs from months before, years before. They're going, oh, yeah, someone caught that six months ago. Look here's the picture, or here's the photograph, or here's someone's ripped that in a book and stuff, and now I'm definitely see if for guest books. Definitely a big thing for paranormal locations because being able to clarify the stuff that you've experienced unbelievable just backs it all up.
Speaker 5: The good thing is Neil, is that you know you're documented this, you're going on these cases, you're doing these in depth investigations. You said you do debunk stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah a lot.
Speaker 5: Obviously not everything is going to be paranormal. The good thing is not just saying this is the paranormal. Sometimes we get a little bit excited and then things become something they're not and all that. But what I like about your channel in particular is because of your honesty, keeping it real, because obviously not every single group and channel like that. I certainly suggest going and pay a visit to source Lost Souls on YouTube. I actually enjoy it. It's great to appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Do you do notice that you get the old people like flipping scammers or whatever do when they're coming in literally saying oh that's fake or that's fake and then literally used to see my audience coming below. What do you actually watch his videos? Do you actually really know what he's like? Neil is legit, legit, leget Neil's that. Do you know what I mean? I'll tell you how it is. If it's scary, I'll tell you it's scary, tells, I'll tell it's creepy, and I'll tell you if I end up deep bonking stuff. It's all live action, guys. In if I react to something, I'm actually reacting to something, and if I don't, it's nothing's there. Do you know what I mean? Like, there's things where I have been in other with other people and they're jumping about, screaming and reacting and in my head, I've debunked what was a rally, I've rationalized it, debunked it and went that was just a bang, that was just the wind down there and then there they go all right, okay, got that week sixth cents. Now I'm like, I'm if I'm reacting with something, I'm scared, and if I'm not, I do go out with other people. I have my friend Ricky who runs Stay Haunted. He started doing the paranormal after I started doing it, because there was no one in in Northern Ireland really doing it, or even anyone in Ireland really doing Like Ireland's might to be such a big place with paranormal, but YouTube's very minimal. You don't see many YouTubers in from Northern Ireland doing paranormal. So Ricky started doing it with me. So we've been most of the time I go out with Ricky, or I go out with Carl, who is Dark Arts TV. Good friends with Dark Arts. A lot of time I go on trips, it's normally me, Carl and Rickey that we go in and do group trips, like me and him US three went to America. We're just back from Poland. Me and Carl went to Italy. Loads of other stuff planned over the next couple of years, like see See America. We've done fair Field Infirmary and it was the quiet place I've ever been in my life. And everyone's like, this is the most haunted infirmary I have ever been. This is the most hon act place I've ever been in my life. It was so quiet, and I'm not gonna lie. I went to the Sally House. I've done the Sally House. And I went to Sally House to deeponk Sally House because I was convinced, all these big YouTubers doing these places, there's no way that activity they're getting is real. There's no way. I was just going to say the Sally House proved me wrong, very wrong, because I decided being the big man like, I was like, oh yeah, no fear of me. Like, I needed to go to toilet. And when I got there, arrived at Sally House, I right boy to use, I'm going in. I'm gonna go to the toilet here. So went in. I didn't realize there's a toilet downstairs. I decided to go upstairs, so rightside Sally's room. So I went upstairs, went to the toilet. It's going to the toilet. The next minute her was knock knock, knock, knock, knockock. I was like, what the hell's going on here? And I could hear tabbing going on, this isn't right, and it was constant. And then opened the door again and it stopped, and I went, do you know what? I got my phone out and I just started recording from there, and so I went recorded, and I went down the stairs, walked into the living room and as soon as I walked, there's like a bit between the dining room and the living room. It's like open plan, but there's like an arch. As soon as I hit that threshold, the energy just hit me like a brick, and I mean like it felt like something just smashed into me. Next minute, this like shadow figure came over my shoulder and I flipping jumped three foot in the air and I opened the door. I ran out the front and went, nope, nope, boys, nope, nope, no chance. There's something not right in there. There's something dark in there? Or is there something's not right? We'd done the experiment with the ball on the top of the stairs, and we used the heaviest ball we could find. We also used isn't the eight balling on the ball? If I've been you can ask questions to you, And I think that's the one that loads of people have experienced going downstairs, the spirit of demon Sally whoever seems to knock the ball downstairs. The thing is, we had a really heavy ball and that was solid, and we had all the balls set on top of the stairs, and we weren't even recording. We were setting stuff up. We had the ball set up, setting cameras up, but my camera was sitting along the hallway and I had one we sent battery on it. I needed to change that battery setting the night face not first, and I think Ricky was in Sally's room. No, me and Ricky were in Sally's room. Carl was in the far room. Next minute herd was boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. This ball just went downstairs. Did anyone catch that? No one was recording, and I was like, my bart was on one percent, I don't know what's recording, And lucky enough my camera caught and literally you can say, no one's near it, Not a single person's near it. It's not right on the edge. You can actually see it slowly like being pushed and then going back back bag down the stairs. This can't be real. There's no way I was unbelievable, like I'm so glad, and then boys had to have the footage there, like you need to send me that footage. You need to send me that footage. Carl hasn't even released the American stuff. I don't think I think he's he he's still holding on to it and all the American stuff's up my channel. But yeah, that was that was on reel and that was me. There's me set the foot and debunk the plays and literally caught some crazy stuff in this alley house was seeing I've seen a woman's leg, which is and lots time's random, but like at bottom of the bed there was like a woman's leg. Ricky went to the toilet, so why is it the toilet? But Ricky went to the toilet and he's like, I'm not going up there on my own, and I'll like for six, So I went up and stood in the hallway. He went to This is before we're starting, and after I had been and uh, I was standing there and I looked in this room and there was this woman's foot that had like a blue premsoul shoe on and they peel skin and it just vanished. It was just basically from half a shin that it was really random. It was a mad, mad pliace. But yeah, I was surprised. Someplaces A surprised in America. Someplaces I was disappointed. But the Sally House definitely scared me. There's definitely some male like to have the in Sally.
Speaker 5: House operateing in Northern Ireland. It's such a historic place. I mean fair enough you go into America, you know, but places around Europe and the UK it's just so rich in history, you know, and some of these buildings they just date back centuries, but it's just so much history and so much life has lived in a lot of these buildings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of stuff we find that literally, this that's coming from the land. I mean a lot of the stuff in America, it was all land. We always find it, maybe like in the heritage or whatever. It'll mean, it's like all from back then. I think the evidence we're getting stuff and stuff we're getting through in our equipment, stuff always relates back to the land. It's never necessarily the house or the building. So it was the land, as you said, like the amount of stuff, the history it's been on that land has experienced so much trauma, so much this so much that so much history, it's just soaked into the land. It's crazy, like definitely, definitely love it. Like in Northern Ireland is full of history. Like the problem in nord in Ireland and Ireland is prices because there's so many places I would love to do silly money that the horror location night over here and even in the UK. Have you heard of ancient Ramen.
Speaker 5: The ancient Ramayn. In fact, I'm actually from not far from there. I'm originally from Gloucestershire. Wow and the ramayin of courtiated famous for years. We actually went there. Good god, it was probably in the mid nineties time you went to the Wow.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to invest to get the place and I know a lot of people have been in it, and the prices wasn't too bad. And I happened to Mertage and literally the weak eye message the prices went from normal to absolutely silly prices and absolutely silly and it just shows you, and I mean silly. And I'm talking about three thousand pounds, three thousand pounds for four hours to do location. And I was like, I'm sorry, I can't do that. That's not feasible. Like from three hundred or pounds to three thousand. It's not doable, So it's not and that's the problem. A lot of the locations are bumping prices so much. I remember, like even the present of Jail about ten years ago was fifteen hundred pounds, so I can't imagine what it is now. It used.
Speaker 5: This usually happens when place becomes the Ramen has always been infamous and you know, glossy share in the courts world. It's a bit for being haunted place. Will I end up on a TV show course to the whole world then knows about it. The prices tend to go up. I got kind of involved in the paranorm very very early teens, and what I used to do was, I was about thirteen fourteen go into the town and got a lot of very very old a lot of haunted pubs, you know, especially on the Cross area of Gloucester. Used to go and talk to the landlord and say, hear any chance you let me stay over, stay over in the night. And that's what I used to do. I used to go to places and I wasn't part of the time, I wasn't part of a group, so I used to go and stay in places, and a lot of stuff would happen. I'd get very scared they would lock me in somewhere, so a lot of time I'll be there on my own. And I must admit I've had some pretty crazy places that I'd stayed in, a lot of strange stuff. I think instead of going to the most famous places, go to the history books and see what places are haunted that you could probably get access without massive bills.
Speaker 3: Places right here, like, there's a lot of castles and stuff. I'm really I love to do a castle. I live in cark Fergus and cark Fergus Castle is all my doorstep. It's one of the best preserved castles in the world. Is unbelievable. You look up kark Fergus Castle and you'll go wow. And the thing is, there's a lot of politics the place where I've done so many tours in that place, and they used to tell you detales about the ghost button and stuff and all. And he was like a soldier and you can only see him from his angle up because they've built the concrete's been built up over the years on the grind stuff. And also he's walking along the original grind John Maine, stones of the castle and stuff, and they've always said it was haunted, and then all of a sudden due to the politics, as typical Northern Ireland's things, it's what was the word. They didn't want to betray the castle as being haunted. When I was trying to figure out, I think there's one team investigated it and then investigated it must be in the nineties and since then they didn't want to betray it as being haunted. They could be an events in there. They could hurt out to me John Maine and my friends and stuff, and we can go on a film it, we can promote it, we can do this, we can do that, but they don't want to portray it has haunted.
Speaker 5: The crazy but everyone knows that all castles are haunted.
Speaker 3: So I mean the history on it, like just alone is unbelievable. And you've always heard of lake Castle. I've done lake Castle quite a few times on a TV series Down lake Castle years ago. I do again interview thing down to lake Castle by the experiences of a Hadden Leap and Leap is a very haunted place, but it's not the most haunted castle. I can tell you here and now I can. I can confirm it's not the most haunted castle, not saying it's not active. Got a mad history, mad mad history. For example Redwood Castle, which is about ten miles away from it, way more haunted, way more active, way more mad stuff happened on that. But I think when you get a certain name on places and then they can charge what they want, do you know what I mean? Lake Castle is a lovely place and I've slept over multiple times. I've experienced some well, I've got a habit of going off my own. This is the thing that people have noticed. I've got this thing where I would just I don't know if it's some people say they're possessed or something, or some career by that guy there, and I don't know I believe in that, but I have a wee thing where I'm just so night and I'll go off my own. And this express is experience had I talked about when I'll do in the TV series and I left everyone else there, like the bottom floor. I made it up to the Bloody Chapel, and the blood Chapel has no windows, just concrete pillars and there's gaps in between them. I remember just sitting there and there's black shadows just swirling around and stuff, and I wasn't scared. And then I remember I walked up to the window. I was standing at the window looking at the gap, going I could fit through that. I could fit through that. And then I sort of had my head through it, and I was looking down and looking down at the trees below it. I was going, I could survive that. Do you know if I jump from here, I could survive that. Now this is the stuff, like, this is what this is why I remember, and I remember looking out the window, go on, like looking down, go on, I can jump that. I could jump that. Now. One of the stories is there was a child was either pushed or fell from the roof. So I don't know if I was connected to that spirit or water. Maybe it was a child messing around or something darker. I do not know, but look, and I'm going, I can jump I can jump that. And I was convincing myself I could jump out this window and land in this hedge right now from the top of upand castle, I could land in this heads and be fine. Next minute, one of the investigators opened the door into the Blood Chapel and it was like someone just turned it right on. It was like I just I just clicked and all of a sudden, Oh, hello, we didn't know where you went. You disappeared. Will come and make sure you're okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. But I don't know if something had took over me. But this has happened, not once, but manys of times when I've been places I seem to this disappear, And this is one of the things I'm known for. Nails disappeared again, do you know what I mean. It's just like I don't know if it's something that I've getting a connection or I'm feeling something. But the problem is I'm not remembering necessarily when I'm going with the group, and the next minute I'm not with a group, and next minute I'm in a different room, and I don't necessarily know it of what I've done it, And I don't know why. Now it's hand denied that I'm filming because this was happening a lot when I was being a bit more befoged with back in the day, Like it happened a lot back then. But now I'm filming, I'm a bit more conscious, I think because I'm concentrating on the filming and maybe not concentrating as much on the spirits. And I don't know if that's a bad thing. Maybe it should be concentrating a bit more on spirits again, because when I'm not filming, I'm concentrating on the spirits and the ghosts and what's happening and whatnot, and in the moment kind of stuff where when you're filming, you're thinking, oh, does this look angle, look right? Does this okay? Don't mean blah blah blah. You're always thinking that way, and that maybe takes the mind for him of being knowing in the spiritual world.
Speaker 5: You can get those cameras, can you where you can just you can fix them to your head.
Speaker 3: I've got osbal Extreme five. I just literally just bought to tip the poor one because I filmed the concentration camps. I wanted to do like a documentary around the camps. I've got one of them there. I could really strip it to me and maybe not film for big camera. Maybe try that for an experiment and literally just go in and just have one camera film and on my chest or on my head, and just see what happens. Try and embrace myself in the spiritual world and see if the can get something. I can maybe try one of that world.
Speaker 5: And then the viewers are basically getting a bird's eye view. They're seeing what you're seeing. Remember years ago there was a show from New Zealand and they all went into a place on their own and they would strap to the head, so mind you, the camera would be facing them, so it would be mostly just their reactions. It was an interesting concept, you know, I don't I really don't think they're no longer going. I think it finished years ago. So yeah, I mean, if you're basically you're put in the viewer with you, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good idea. I could try that. Well, I've got it in my head and I got to try that. Talking about I said, they're about the camps, about the I was in Poland. They went to the concentration camps. Absolutely really sad place, unbelievable history is. It's just so. We filmed the documentary like style video because I wanted I want to have it on record, and I wanted to have it to show my kids, to show just to have it sort of basically. And one thing that happened, which me and Ricky have caught and it's really like it wasn't going to post that, I don't want to do it, but me and Ricky caught paranormal activity while visiting on our videos. And it's not even like, oh it could have been or couldn't be. It's scary and it's actually very very sad. No mainly even now if thinking about what we caught on our videos is actually near enough, well me up a wee bit here, Like it's just like we we didn't realize, but we were. We were in this basement, we were just walking along, just had the cameras running, and there was this on Ricky's one. It's very heavy breathing right in the background. You can hear it. It's really like it's really bad, right, Oh my god, horrific. Actually, so I didn't realize obviously until we got home. We had this on the same part. We're staying looking in these cells and next minute, boom and the cell door next just slammed boom really loud, which sort of ignored it carried on. Next minute boom door went again, and Ricky went, did you see that to you? And I'm like, yeah, yeah, just let's just go do you know what I mean, Like didn't want to hang around. Next minute, there was there's an eye hole where you can see through in the cells like we like we having your door, you have the wayles look through. You can see clearly someone going past it and back and forth. You can clearly see someone walk back and forth behind the cell door through the hole. And what else was there? There was something else there was like there's like a figure or something we caught like a corner of a figure. And then one of the cells does the stand up that there are four people on one cell standing up and we caught something there and it was I'm not gonna lie. It was horrific. It was the most saddest thing ever. And actually done a video about it, as in like talking to people saying, look, this is basically what we caught. I'm not gonna release it and I don't want I'm not gonna put it out, but I'm just saying, like, what guys do you think of this situation? What do you think of this this thing? It's very sad. It took me away, like I'm not gonna lie it literally I have I'm emotional now think about it. Just the stuff we got and it's just absolute madness.
Speaker 5: It's what happened there, the energy that must be still ingrined in the place.
Speaker 3: The energy was so bad when we when I left, we literally after I left the place, I was sick, even though you can hear my voice changed even talking about this situation. They I threw up literally five minutes off leaving literally the camp. The energy was just on a different level, different plas and I it's one of the most horrific places have been ever.
Speaker 5: My brother actually visited there a couple of years ago and he said the same thing. It really did upset him.
Speaker 2: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new paranormal Radio app from talkstream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 5: Do you think you've ever brought anything home with you? You know, back to where you live.
Speaker 3: Are brought back quite a lot over the years. One of the ones was the wee girl. He used to do the weedy boarding here in this house. Now, I still have the weigy board and I keep it separate. It's one the weige board. I think maybe's in the shed and the bloods jets somewhere else. Kept it separate because I'm too scared to get rid of it because it produced so much bad energy and negati everything. Because I've been in this house like fifteen years and it's fine. No, but I have brought back a wee girl. I've brought back. Oh right, this is up the mood here right, I've got a good spirit. I've got a good spirit that I've brought back. I can tell you where he came from, what he does, the whole shebang. He is the man.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So there's a place called Listen House in Northern Ireland. We've done plenty offense there do on investigations back in the day. And we left there. On the way home, I turned round there was this man with a top hat sitting upright sitting behind the past your seat. First time seeing him, crap myself. I was like, oh my god, this is crazy. But he has never left. He loves the cars. He has been everywhere with me, so he has seen regularly. I've seen people have passed me and goes, oh, I didn't realize you were picking someone up, and I'm like, I'm picking anyone up. He said it was a man sitting in your back seat. No, definitely not. He's actually moved seats. This is how intelligent he is. He is. He used to sit in the pack of the passenger seat. Then when we had Corey, he moved from the passenger seat because obviously Corey's chairman there. He moved behind me, right. And this is how much of an impact he's made on our lives. So multiple people have seen him, multiple people have experienced him. He My partner went three years of exciety and especially driving excitity, and she was struggling. He helped her to drive. I know it sounds like so basically she was able to get in the car and she knew he was there and she would talk to him. He was such a nice spirit, just was there the whole time. He's always been there. He's always been polite, He's always been He's just not He's just a nice man. And some had a medium. My friend k At she's a medium. I think now this is I'm talking years ago now, maybe five six years ago. I think she said his name was like Robert or something. But I just let him be. He's just there and I don't think I don't I don't talk to him. Juan talks to him. But he's just been there the whole time. And if I change cars, he changes cars. And this is this is what the maddest thing ever is He's never been in the house. I've never seen him in the eyes. He's always in the car. He's always been. Now, I've had spirits I've picked up on the way home before I picked ones up from Foster Grain and they were pushing the back seat. So I was driving along and they were pushing their feet up against the back seat. I had to physically open the door, pull in open the door and tell them the guy. Don't mean I've had spirits doing that and that sounds crazy, but I've had spirits literally pushing the back seat and I've had to tell them the guy. But this guy is pop hat so on. He's very upright straight, fro a tall, ma'am. The thing is, I've always said I want to take him home because the time we picked him up was the last time we were ever there listening to the house, and that was flipping maybe six seven years ago, and I've never been back, and I've always said I would love to go back because there's other teams doing it listening to house now and stuff, and it's not as easy to get an investigation or go there unless you're going with like a tour group or something like that. I'd love the film bringing him home, taking them back to less than the house, because that's where he came from. I should really do some history into him, like and actually find out who he actually was. But yeah, the nicest guy. It's just it's just, you know, when you feel the energy, just it's not a bad thing. It's just nice.
Speaker 5: Totally made a connection there, and I suppose that's an occupational hazard to occasionally bring things back. Yeah, latch onto you. You know, I've done a lot of locations. Do you ever have it where people will email you or leave a comment and say, listen our house. You know there's a lot of stuff going on. Is there any chance you could maybe come around and bring your cameras and see if you can find anything.
Speaker 3: I haven't while doing YouTube, but I have in the past. I've had I've done quite a few heightst investigations. Back in the day, like i'd say maybe about eight nine years ago, I was doing doing quite a few houst investigations where people would I was in a team and they would ring us, will you come and check this site, will you come and do this? Will you come and do that? And would go in and festigate, and we would have a medium with us and if they wanted the spirit to be cleared, or they wanted the spirit to stay, or even just to find out who the spirit was, I'm not being a lot of the time, you find out that's a lot of the people who were in the houses are very trauma bast and I feel like a lot of paranormal trauma bast because I feel like if you've been through some mad experiences, I think you can nearly conjure your own stuff up, do you know what I mean? And obviously that's that's a lot harder to investigate when a lot of the stuff is coming from yourself basically. But yeah, I've been I've been a few places that are mad. Though there's one that was actually just it was on Facebook someone was talking about it, and I don't know why they're talking about that. This is twelve thirteen years ago. Maybe it was an old World War one or two horse grave site. So it was that built houses in this old graveyard hard for courses type thing back in the day. The end house was always lying empty and they always had mad activity. But the house beside it, we were investigating that. The couple got us in investigated. They said it was see figures walking past the window. They would see here knocking. The child's room always got ransacked, balls throwing everywhere, the drawers open, a lot of activity. So we set up a load of trigger objects, went downstairs, dark thing, and basically when we went back upstairs, there was we had like a lot of marbles set out in a certain shape and they were just scarred across the room. There was drawers open. We cut it. There was no one that went upstairs. There was no one, do you know what I mean? And unless they had someone hiding in the cupboard or something like that, I don't know, but that was mad. What happened after that, we decided to go and investigate that Pacific room and I was leaning against the bedroom door, so we were all. I made sure everyone was in the bedroom. There was no one about. Everyone's in the bedroom. I was leaning on the bedroom door and calling out, and I knocked on the bedroom door. I went bang, bang, bang, and literally straight away two knocks, straight back on the other side of the door. I could feel the fibrations on my back. Straight away opened the door. No one there. What's going on? And that place I think they moved out. Oh, I'm trying to think what was the history of it was There was a murder I think in the kitchen of that house. So something horrific trauma yet again had happened in that building. Plus they said that the grind was haunted, and because a lot of people have reported similar things, it seems like a very active area around this place. But yeah, that's probably the maddest house investigation I've done. Actually, crazy stuff's happened.
Speaker 5: We wish you plenty more of that, and yeah, keep on pumping out those videos now to our listeners, if you do have any suggestions for New York of places that you might want to investigate. Isn't a famous place pretty much unheard of that you might know in your town or village. I'm sure he would love to hear, you know, for maybe future investigations.
Speaker 3: I appreciate all the support guys.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, all the links, you know, blowing a description for saws, Lost Souls Wonderful Staff. When I was twelve years old, so this would have been nineteen eighty nine, I was staying in a little place, a little village in Ireland called bal Derek is up there by ballinaire and Ballyt Castle. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, And I actually think I saw something. I'd taken a walk out to the cove and I was walking back and that whole village, the houses are very sparse around there, so surrounded by.
Speaker 3: Pete bogs and hills.
Speaker 6: It's a lovely area.
Speaker 5: And I was walking back and I was walking up the driveway and I could see a figure at the top of the driveway. Now this reminded me. Now to me, it looked like a lady wearing a big flowing dress, and it reminded me of do you remember that scene in the movie Portergeist where the apparition is coming down the stairs. Yeah, but that's what it reminded me of. And when I got to the top of the driveway to where the bungalow was, it was on like like a hill. So I was the bungalow was obscured, but I could see the beginning at the top of.
Speaker 3: The garden, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So when I got to the very top of the drive, and I was expecting it to be something like like a washing line like some of the probably washing a big sheet and that's what I was seeing. But no, there was nothing there. Yeah, And I went in and said, you know, this is what I saw, and I said, no, no, we weren't out there or anything like. It was very strange, very old area. I'd actually completely forgotten about that.
Speaker 3: It's mad that stuff that comes through your hairs, just like one thing comes in here, the boom, boom, boom. It gives you all these memories things that have happened in the past you've forgot.
Speaker 5: But well, you know, we wish you also success with your channel and keep doing pumping out those videos and keep doing your investigations, all right. Like I said, I'll put all links in the description, all right, so people can go and track you down. To be honest, it's a great channel, so I will continue watching, all right.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate that. I really appreciate it having me on and I enjoyed that.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you came on, Neil. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 3: No worries, I really enjoy that. It's been really good.
Speaker 5: It's been great having you on. Okay, it's really good to meet you. Keep in contact, Neil, okay, and we will speak soon.
Speaker 3: Do have me well, Thank you.
Speaker 5: No problem, take care bye for now you too. That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank it to Neil for share Aaron tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching US Skies. Goodbye mis