Speaker 1: Ben Shapiro was counting upon the boomer mind matrix, still controlling everybody in the neokon normy conservative world con inc world. That No, it's all just in competence. There's all just you know, the Libs. There's no Plan, there's no Klaus schwa there's no Davos, there's no builder Berg, there's no you know, Apak that's trying to run American foreign policy.
Speaker 2: Now, none of that exists. All that exists is.
Speaker 1: The Libs, the incompetent, the retarded libs. Well, one of the most powerful wealthy men in America, David Rockefeller, as we all know, he wrote a book called Memoirs and on page four oh four, it's kind of even shocking that we have to still talk about and defend this. I mean, this is twenty twenty five. It's not nineteen ninety five. I can understand normy conservatives, you know, freaking out about this stuff back in the nineties, but.
Speaker 2: This is twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: This is after global policies around wearing BDSM masks to fight off some virus that's going to kill everybody.
Speaker 2: This is not that era anymore.
Speaker 1: And I think Ben Shapiro doesn't realize he's cooked. To use the gen Z term, his time is already over because people can within a few seconds. I'm go and look up and see the David Rockefeller wroote a chapter called Proud Internationalists where he says, if you say that I'm guilty of wanning a global government and a new order, I stand guilty as charged absolutely, And he says that's why.
Speaker 2: I created.
Speaker 1: The Council Foreign Relations Trial Out or Commission, et cetera. That's not all he created. He says that we also were involved in supporting and funding the Dullest Brothers who were really sort of front people for the Rockefellers, and that's why they became the founders of the OSS and CIA along with Bill Donovan and others to really get that flagship deep state operation going. So if we get into the history not from conspiracy theorists, the history from Council and Foreign Relationship archivists, much like Carol Quickly, there's one called britt May Burton Hirst. The Old Boys, the Old Boy Network is referring to the old OSS and CIA network, and even prior to that, back to the Woodrow Wilson administration, the Inquiry which was a bunch of academics who operated as kind of the proto cia of that time.
Speaker 3: The government bears Alex Jones, who has the largest audience in the country, bigger than any of the networks, the biggest megaphone in the country.
Speaker 4: The deep State hates Alex Jones with a vengeance.
Speaker 5: Alex Jones is the most extraordinary pushing I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Best selling author researcher Jade eyre of Jason Aalyis's takes Over on this Friday transmission, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Alex.
Speaker 1: Ben Shapiro talked about the shadowy groups.
Speaker 2: The shadowy confanter.
Speaker 1: I see that nobody identifies, no one talks about. Well, that's simply not true, as anybody who's listened to this broadcast knows and has heard Alex's name names for years, with.
Speaker 3: The receipts, with their own videos, with their own books. But you do it even more than our whole library of them. I mean, it's we're about to do it. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: So everything behind me is naming names. So like the whole the whole backdrop is naming names and looks.
Speaker 3: Of course, there's people, excuse me of a conspiracy for world government to take overall.
Speaker 5: Guilty is charged.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: David Rockefeller has multiple chapters in his memoirs about uh creating a global government, about helping to found Builderbergh.
Speaker 2: The book I'm reading.
Speaker 1: Right now is a CFR historian Burton Hirsch, So this counts as something along the lines of Tragy Hope by Caryl Quickly.
Speaker 2: This is the Old Boys.
Speaker 1: Is the history of the CIA and the OSS coming out of the wealthy families like the Rockefellers, and support from the Rothchilds as well British intelligence helps to set out.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna shut up because you're a real historian on this. I should have thought of that. You're like the guy with their own quotes. These are their books, most of them are their books bragging. He also he didn't just say that we never name the shadow he leeds. He said, we do it to make you feel powerless and to never give you policy. All we do is then develop policy ideas, many of which get adopted. Like everything he says is a lie. You want to play the short clips people having context? Yeah, please, guy's queue up. Ben Shapiro last not attacking me and others. It goes on and laughing about the us of liberty, saying the tarpedo boats came to save them. The torpedoes were loving little gift packages. Here's a little bit, Shapiro.
Speaker 4: We have a duty to propose solutions. That's why we have to talk about our problems in order to find the solutions. That's what politics was supposed to be about, after all, finding solutions to our problems. If we speak endlessly about the problems we face without ever positing a solution other than wrecking the system or centralizing power in occult like figure, we are not finding solutions. We are merely making problems worse, just asking questions, positing vague conspiracies, raving like Alex Jones about the secret confederacies that control your life. None of it makes your life better, none of it, in fact, it makes your life markedly worse. That's because if you truly come to believe that nothing in your life is in your control, you can't even take control of.
Speaker 2: Your own life.
Speaker 4: You despair of your ability to change your own circumstances, and then you fail, and you must not fail.
Speaker 3: No, if you can't expose the secret control system it's not even secret, the publisher signorant, then you can never get back control, and we've been getting back control. How about don't take the shots. Here's top experts whistleblower from Pfizer, their former vice president, heat of vaccine before the shots rolled out, Eden saying it will attack your immune system and give you vaccine induced age and everything that's happened in turbo cancers. No, no, no, we are giving you solutions. Don't trust you, Ben, You said all of us should take the shots.
Speaker 5: You supported the lockdowns. I mean, he is such.
Speaker 3: A paper tiger. I'm going to shut up now. I hang you the baton again at Jade Eyern.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also gaslighting too, because he said that you never proposed solutions, when in fact, this audience is the spearhead of waking people up to take action and to not be black pilled. So really, in you know, logical fallacies, that's a strong man. He's setting up a position that Alex doesn't have, that we don't have, and then knocking that down and saying, see, you know, if you listen to that guy, you're going to be black pilled. You're going to be unable to take action in your life. But let's deal with the first part of it, because it ended up being what I was planning to talk about today, which was.
Speaker 2: Are there shadow elites, whether or not really shadowy.
Speaker 1: Maybe in decades past they were more shadowy, But a lot of these elites have published books, they've come out and they've said what their plans are. And as I've said many times on the Fourth Hour, I've heard Alex saying that for years back, ten, fifteen, twenty years ago. When I first heard Alex twenty two years ago, and I thought what he said sounded a little far fetched.
Speaker 2: I knew about the UN and the New World Order.
Speaker 1: And these kinds of ideas and socialism and Marxism, but that they would be that explicit in their text was something that I just was a little skeptical about. So I went and started buying these books, and ever since then, on my channel, for example, we've lectured through them for the last ten years, and I've been reading those texts for twenty two twenty three years. So it's very real, it's very public. But Ben Shapiro was counting upon the boomer mind matrix still controlling everybody in the neo con normy conservative world, con inc world that no, it's all just in competence it's all just you know, the there's no plan, there's no Klaus Schwa, there's no Davos, there's no Builderberg, there's no you know, APAC that's trying to run American foreign policy.
Speaker 2: Now, none of that exists. All that exists is.
Speaker 1: The libs, the incompetent, the retarded libs. Well, one of the most powerful wealthy men in America, David Rockefeller, as we all know, he wrote a book called Memoirs and on page four oh four, it's kind of even shocking that we have to still talk about and defend this.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is twenty twenty five. It's not nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: I can understand normy conservatives, you know, freaking out about this stuff back in the nineties, but.
Speaker 2: This is twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: This is after global policies around wearing BDSM masks to fight off some you know, virus that's going to kill everybody. This is not that era anymore. And I think Ben Shapiro doesn't realize his he's cooked. To use the gen Z term, his time is already over because people can within a few seconds, I'm going to look up and see the David Rockefeller RHOTO chapter called proud Internationalists, where he says, if you say that I'm guilty of wanning a global government and a new order, I stand guilty as charged absolutely, And he says that's why I created the Council Foreign Relations Trial Out or Commission, et cetera. That's not all he created. He says that we also were involved in supporting and funding the Dulles brothers, who were really sort of front people for the Rockefellers, and that's why they became the founders of the OSS and CIA along with Bill Donovan and others to really get that flagship deep state operation going. So if we get into the history not from conspiracy theorists, the history from Council Foreign Relationship archivists, much like Carol Quigley, there's one called Burton Hirsch. The Old Boys, the Old Boy network is referring to the old OSS and CIA network, and even prior to that, back to the Woodrow Wilson administration, the Inquiry, which was a bunch of academics who operated as kind of the proto CIA of that time. You know, even David Rocketbeller's memoirs talks about the policies that the Dalyses, for example, had about the Nazis and perhaps helping the Nazis out. And that doesn't mean that Nazis are running everything, but it means that there are higher groups.
Speaker 2: That want there to be wars.
Speaker 1: There are higher powers above nation states that can call the shots. That's exactly what these NGOs think. Tanks foundations are created for us to kind of be above the nation state level, to try to push policy, to try to tell them what to do, particularly for these globalist designs. And you have right there in the chapter called Proud Internationalist David Rockeflard admitting that.
Speaker 2: That's his goal, that's his job. Now. There might be.
Speaker 1: Factions and divisions amongst the elites at times, and they can also join powers like mafia organizations do, or like dons do. Alex has played that clip many times of the Godfather sitting around at the table with the other mafia dons, the Five Families, and they're talking about whether they're going to start selling drugs or not. What we're talking about is similar to that. It is just on a bigger scale. It's not little sections of New York or the Bronx or whatever. It's global steering committees meeting together to decide global policy, to enforce things like Malthusian policies of depopulation, to enforce things like international socialism, Fabian socialism.
Speaker 2: It's that all of those things have.
Speaker 1: Been pushed at a very high level, not just by one family, the Rockefellers, but by many elite families that, for example, quickly in his book lists in many, many chapters, he says the Herriman's, the Rockefellers, the JP Morgan's, the Shifts, the Warburgs of the Rothschilds. So there's a confederation of these very wealthy, elite oligarchical families that are smart enough to know how to construct these sort of impenetrable bureaucratic entities that have a kind of a criminal lockdown on the government. And that's why it's so difficult, even with a president who wants to change things, to change things, because there's an entrenched deep state, as everyone calls it. But the point is that that's not a conspiracy theory. And even the New York Times admitted a couple of years ago, thank god for the deep state. Right, So now it does exist, it's just, by.
Speaker 2: The way, a good thing.
Speaker 1: Before it never existed, And you're crazy if you talk about it, and then it moves into the phase of well, the deep state does exist, and here's why that's a good thing. Right, all these gay journalism taking gay journalism titles. We actually have so many historical texts. And I studied an undergrad I one class away from a double major in history in philosophy, So for me, history was very important. We don't know how we got to where we are if we don't understand.
Speaker 2: Where we were.
Speaker 1: So in history repeats, there's always these kinds of cycles. If you read somebody like Spangler, for example, who was very influential on Henry Kissinger's thought, Spangler talks about cycles of history and civilizations having a kind of a organic lifespan and then they have a flourishing and then they have a collapse after a while, and usually that collapse has to do with degeneracy, laziness, you know, and the importation of third world or foreign entities to destroy the existing population, weapons of mass migration, as Kelly Greenhill's book discusses, Well, the elites, the power elite, they know all about this, and they've studied this from many, many, many centuries, perhaps even millennia.
Speaker 2: If you go back into you know.
Speaker 1: Old elite families of the black nobility and the mediicies and those kinds of families. They've understood bureaucracy and how to manage big populations.
Speaker 2: But it's just a treasure.
Speaker 1: I would say when we have admissions in the books and a lot of people say to me, why do you care about what? So we know there's a new world order? Who cares what these books say? Well, it's more than that. It's not just admissions. It's also understanding how they rule men, how they create organizations and steer them, co opt them, and even things like staging elections, throwing elections, how assassinations occur, because there's been a long history of elite assassinations and government officials being taken out. Most famously, we've just had the Charlie Kirk assassination. Which there are I think valid questions that should be asked. Doesn't mean I agree with everything that Candace says. It's just there's nothing wrong with asking these questions. Is they want to weaponize question asking. It's the very thing that Ben Shapiro said, if you ask these questions, it's only.
Speaker 2: Because you're malicious.
Speaker 1: Well, there's nothing more effeminate than debating and calling into question everybody's motives, because you can't prove or disprove motives unless you have somebody's explicit DMS or emails.
Speaker 2: Saying, ah, I have bad motives, I'm going to screw everything up. There's no way to prove or disprove motives.
Speaker 1: So it's a very shady, slimy tactic to say that the only reason Tucker or anybody would raise questions this is because they have bad motives and they're funded by Katar and all this nonsense, when the establishment itself has said many times over in their works there are confederacies of open elites.
Speaker 2: It's not unknown, it's open. And so, for.
Speaker 1: Example, many writers who do write about this from more of a conspiracy critical perspective. They talk about a wasp Zionist alliance that has occurred in the last several decades. If you go from the time of when Quickly wrote Tragi and Hope and Anglo American Establishment that was late sixties, seventies and then nineteen eighty two, I think for Angle American establishment it kind of leaves off with yeah, the Rothchells are involved, but where then, Well, since the Cold War there's been a WASP Zionist alliance, and that didn't play out that great for the Wasps over time, because they ended up losing a lot of power, especially in the dumbain of foreign policy, to the Apex Zionist alliance. But in order to understand how we got to that, we have to understand that there was a desire to have a world war, not because everybody was in on it or everybody understood the full plan, but that the thought was that out of a world war, we could have global governance if everyone saw how bad a giant global conflict was, and then we could get what League of Nations world War One.
Speaker 2: Well, that didn't pass.
Speaker 1: It failed, The Wilsonian plans didn't come to full fruition. And Wilson was an agent of Colonel Edwin mandel House, of the Rothschilds, of the British elite banking circles.
Speaker 2: So this is now on record.
Speaker 1: Not just from Anthony Sutton and people that wrote about that many decades ago, but yet another global elite text admits that Colonel Edwin mandel House played a key role in maneuvering, blackmailing, and positioning the Woodrow Wilson administration to ensure that America would begin its move towards soft socialism Fabian socialism, capitalistic socialism, and it was very crucial to include and utilize figures like the Dullest Brothers, Bill Donovan and others.
Speaker 2: So when we talk about this book Old Boys, which.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be lecturing through the whole text on my channel on YouTube.
Speaker 2: If you want to see the full lectures, you can go follow me.
Speaker 1: There is that the beginning of the American superstructure of intelligence is not necessarily a assess.
Speaker 2: It's the World War One era of the inquiry.
Speaker 1: And this included key figures like Colonel Edwin mandel House, John Maynard Keynes, the famed Fabian socialist economists.
Speaker 2: Even though he was not a.
Speaker 1: Member of their society, he is the preeminent economist for the world, the Western world, for the twentieth century. Most institutions, most economic thinkers, you know New York Times writer people, et cetera. They are of the Kynesian ethos. They believe in the good of that war can actually help stimulate the economy, that printing money can stimulate the economy, et cetera. All of these principles that are opposed to you know, Austrian economics, et cetera. Kanesianism is what dominates, and all of the Intelligence operative founders, for the most part of the os of the Inquiry OSSCI were Kansians. They were Fabian socialists in their economic ideology. Even even if they didn't become a member of some society, they had this ideology.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: It was Colonel Edwin mandel House, according to Burton Hurt, that dominated the Woodrow Wilson administration, and thus British Secret Intelligence Service operatives were already working in the West, already working to make sure that Woodrow Wilson pushed his fourteen points, etc. All the Wilsonian principles at the best of the Royal society rothschild elites. That's who was really wanting this operation to go through. That's why we get the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: It's these people. It's Colonel IWA.
Speaker 1: Mandel House that pushed Woodrow Wilson to be a supporter of the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: And this is all Keynesian.
Speaker 1: It is the Inquiry that dominates the Paris Peace Commission of nineteen nineteen. And this is where people like Bill Donovan excuse me, where people like Alan Dellas, the Dallas Brothers.
Speaker 2: Et cetera.
Speaker 1: They begin to get their start here and they are members of a famous law firm called Sullivan and Cromwell. So the first several chapters of Burton Hirsch's book deal with the history of Sullivan and Cromwell, British Intelligence, Woodrow Wilson, etc. And all these figures kind of beginning this push towards America's move away from isolationism into internationalism. What did David Rockefeller say in his chapter, I'm a proud internationalist. In other words, America needs to be involved, not just in every big global conflict, but it needs to become an empire to police the.
Speaker 2: World, to control the world, to run the world.
Speaker 1: And the problem is that when you move into that imperial ethos, this usually drags down the economy in the West or in the hub of the empire. It's not always necessarily a drag. It can be successful. Byzantium, for example, lasted. It's the longest lasting empire, the Eastern Roman Empire. But what happened was it opened the doors. It opened the doors to the Muslims, and you had the fall of Byzantium to Islam when it became a uniate Roman Catholic power, opening its door to the Muslims famously.
Speaker 3: Ladies and Gentlemen, nitric Boost, the all time fan favorite is now bag of stock at infowarstore dot com.
Speaker 5: You've looked at our form you like it?
Speaker 6: I did, and I do, yes, well, Well, nitric oxide is a key. It's made by our own bodies. Again, it's made by L citterline and l arginine, the amino acids.
Speaker 3: Ladies and Gentlemen, Doctor Judy Micka it's without me even knowing. She'd gotten it and used it. Came on years ago and said this was the best spike protein detox or sheet found.
Speaker 6: So you want to boost your own body's ability. The nitric oxide relaxes the endothelium, the vasculature, It relaxes the vein. So I use the two your info wars. I keep that on my shelf, and I feed myself the cardio Miracle, which is draced disparate straight food. It's a different formulation than that when in the two together are a one two punch, So you get in your food the ability to make what you need and know more.
Speaker 3: It is already a nationwide best selling bodybuilding product for over twenty years. Bodybuilders take as it helps grow muscles and better workouts and things.
Speaker 5: So for those of you that love nitric Boost, it's.
Speaker 3: Back in stock right now at infowarstore dot com. And for those that have it tried nitric Boost you are really missing out. Secure your nitric Boost right now at infowarstore dot com. We're battling on the courts. We're still here. A year after the Onion said they bought us. We might actually hold on and win. But regardless the shopping carts there, the shipments are going out and you will get your product, but if you don't order it and support us, we'll be off the air. So please take action now at infowarstore dot com and experience natrib Boost for yourself. It's good for men and women. Get your nitric boosts now right now, exclusively at infowarstore dot com. And thanks for beating the reason one way or another will always be on the air. Infowarstore dot com. Nitric Boost back in stock.
Speaker 1: Chris, Welcome back to the fourth hour of the Elks Shown show. We are discussing the book The Old Boys, an official council form relations historians take on the origins of the OSS and CIA, and even the pre war intelligence period of World War One of the inquiry, we were talking about the infamous figure of Colonel Edwin mandel House, who by the way, wrote a book called Philip Dread Administrator about how a back channel, backdoor handler could control and cajole the president into doing what the secretive confederacy of shadowy people wanted done. So we're naming names, we're talking about people. And keep in mind Burton Hirsch is not a conspiracy theorist. He's a little bit on the left, you could say, historian from the Aspen Institute, any member of the Council form Relations. And this book is based on over one hundred declassified texts, so much like Quickly or something like that. And this is not, in any stretch of the imagination, a conspiracy text. It's all based on official documents, cables, etc.
Speaker 2: Declassified papers.
Speaker 1: The book begins going into the history of the relationship between the Dallas brothers, Sullivan and Cromwell, and various big geopolitical operations. And the reason that law firms play a key role here is that these institutions are very interested in lawfair as we know for example, and Alex's travails what he's had to deal with in terms of lawfair.
Speaker 2: This is really just.
Speaker 1: The old CIA model of not just lawfair as attacking individuals, but writing international law so that certain companies, corporations and entities can get around it, so that they have an advantage. So if you're wealthy enough, if you're powerful enough, if you're a CIA connected law firm like Sullivan and Cromwell was back in the days of the Dalls brothers, then you have the ability to, for example, create the Panama Canal. And that's exactly what was one of their first operations was creating legally the Panama Canal using Sulvan and Cromwell. Another figure who came to prominence in these circles was a person named William Bullet and bu Litt. Bullet was an early intelligence operative and ambassador, the first ambassador under the Wilson era up into FDR to the Soviets, and he pushed for the US to recognize the Soviet Union. He pushed for a deal with Lennon that would allow the West and the US to recognize the Bolshevik government, and in turn Lenin would have to give up certain things like abandoning the persecution of the expatriate white Russians, and in certain blockades this ended up falling through. But you can begin to see that this was again a push when there was a Rockefeller Center run Bolshevik revolution that was all run out of New York, according to Anthony Sutton, and what we get from the Burton Hirst book is essentially a vindication of what Anthony Sutton said that the Bolshek Revolution was run out of Wall Street, not just by WASP corporations and banks and companies, but also by Zionists, banking interests, including the Warburgs, the Shifts, and others. An entity and operatives like William Bullet, who himself was a Jewish believer, or at least in some sense he was maternally from his matrilineal dissent was Jewish. I don't know how serious he was about it, but again we noticed that there's an often push for communism and socialism by individuals with this kind of an attitude. And although this failed and the League of Nations failed, you can see that the circles of Bullet, the circles of Edwin mandel House and Bullet worked directly with Colonel House. Bullet also spent a lot of time in gallivanting around with Sigmund Freud. You can see the circles and the ideology at work here. Again, that's also the circles of Tavistock. You know, Tavistock employed some of the ideologies of Sigmund Freud, some of the ideas of Freud. And another figure in the inquiry circles, probably the most famous figure in these circles of the pre ossci intelligence apparatus, was Walter Lippmann. And Lippman wasn't just known for his intelligence stuff or his Tavistock affiliation. He was the creator of the founder of public opinion. His early book was Public Opinion and how to steer and craft public opinion so that it would support any of the war efforts that the elite want to protect. Clearly, the Rawchell zionis elite wanting America to participate in World War One and World War Two, but also all the way down through today's Tavistock studies on convincing people to accept the transgender agenda. And if you get deep into Tavistock, I mean they're deeply involved in the critical race theory stuff. They have branches in Michigan, Michigan University that were pioneering studies on CRT, pioneering anti white studies, et cetera. All of that comes out of Tavistock and these individuals. The book moves on the discussion even after the failure of the legal nations, these same entities turning again to figure out a way to create international bodies and institutions that could supposedly save the world from war. So the false push for peace isn't really about that. It's about creating international entities and organizations that benefit the These olig art elites liked the Rockefeller Foundation, et cetera. And the Rockfellers make up a significant part of the next several chapters because while Bill Donovan the original choice man for running the OSS together with the British intelligence operatives that came and helped set that up, Bill Donovan began as a Rockefeller Foundation worker. He was an official representative at that shape person who was involved in missions to send food supplies in various conflict zones. And then he gets recruited by J. P. Morgan to go into meet with Lloyd George the famous labor Fabian Socialist, the Prime Minister in the UK, who was working at the behest of Lionel Curtis and the Fabian Socialists and the Rothschilds to push socialism in the UK. Well, that ended up impressing a lot of people, and although Donovan didn't immediately get appointed to a high level position, Herbert Hoover was impressed with him, but appointed him to a lesser position in the Philippines. But this allowed him to get more intelligence experience and more of his adventurism and whatnot, and eventually he gets promoted to being the head of the OSS.
Speaker 2: Appointed to the head of that.
Speaker 1: And this is at a period too, when we're supposedly in the midst of you know, the dangers of Nazi Germany. There's all of this threat and it turns out the Dalles brothers not only are they aiding and supporting the financiers of Hitler like Halmar Shocked, Fritz Thissen and others who was part of the United Steel Cartel, people like Albert Vogler. It turns out the Dalles brothers all end up supporting and doing law work to help not just the people around tiny mustache man, but also Franco. Now you might think, well, you know, people are beginning to popularize and think that Hitler is a good guy now and they're fans.
Speaker 2: Of all that.
Speaker 1: Well, the Dolls brothers are first of all, they're not Christian. They're not into any kind of like really based kind of you know, right wing politics. They're really just power political players, and they see the cause of Hitler as something that really isn't worth America getting involved in. So they had a kind of an America first view in America vers at that time just implement not being involved in foreign conflicts and not fighting in World War Two.
Speaker 2: But the problem is that they're not some sort of.
Speaker 1: Based anti Jewish zion anti Zionist law firm. They're actually pro Zionist. So you could be both. You could be aiding and supporting the rise of Hitler and working at the Schroeder Bank and working at these other banks that helped to fund and aid Hitler, and also supporting Zionism. And I point this out quite often, you know. Some months ago I was in the studio with Alex and I talked about the dual appeasement strategy that the British elites had to goat Hitler into attacking because they wanted World War two to happen. And on Twitter it just erupted in a firestorm. There was several if you totaled o, there's a few millions of views, and just thousands and thousands of the Nazi bots, the botzies on Twitter coming after me, attacking me, all the neopagan retards.
Speaker 2: Coming at me.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's impossible because Hitler arrested a couple Rothschilds, seized a few of their properties in Austria and their banks, and so there's no way that there could be establishment support for Hitler.
Speaker 2: Well, here's another book.
Speaker 1: Admitting that the dullest law firm of Solon and Cromwell, that they were helping all of the pro Franco, pro fascist, pro Hitler law firms, and they were also pro Zionist, and in fact, when people complained about Dallas, he would just simply say, well, I've aided and supported all kinds of Jewish Zionist and banking interests.
Speaker 2: And if you really get.
Speaker 1: Into this, there's an and there's not a real conflict here because even Hitler and the Nazis, early on in the Havara Agreement supported the exporting of Jews to Palestine, and so Hitler was actually pro Zionist.
Speaker 2: He wanted Jews to leave.
Speaker 1: He thought that would be better for them, and so the cartel system that existed in Germany at that time. The Dulls brothers saw this as a great means to step in. And because Germany was in debt, the German economy was pretty bad, the Weimar economy was bad. The Dolls boss also saw an economic situation here that we could step in. If we fund a lot of this, we'll have a huge stake in the future of Germany. And so Kurt Schroeder the banker, was working hand in hand together with the Dallases, as they also supported a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.
Speaker 2: Pro Zionist.
Speaker 1: In fact, Dulles says that he was an acquaintance of and a supporter of Heim Weizmann and his Zionist project.
Speaker 2: So the Warburg's Coon and Loeb, et cetera.
Speaker 1: They were at that time opposing Hitler, but Sullivan and Cromwell, Alan Dallas.
Speaker 2: And others were actually working together.
Speaker 1: For the Rothschilds get the land and the banks that were seized in Austria by Hitler to get that back for the Rothschilds.
Speaker 2: So the story goes much deeper.
Speaker 1: Than good guys bad guy people always want to try to portray this as well, who's the.
Speaker 2: Good guy, who's the bad guy. It's a lot deeper than that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of nuance, there's a lot of power players trying to get a hold of.
Speaker 2: Corporations and companies.
Speaker 1: And why was this Well, it turns out that they understood there was a war coming and whoever could have a stake in those countries in the coming post war period would then be able to rebuild and it would be a whole new market that was created. In fact, Sutton has a whole chapter discussing that the New York corporate firms, Wall Street firms and Jewish banking firms understood that when there was a bullshit revolution, this would open up Russia to being rebuilt by the West, to huge corporate power and banking power, to huge markets. In other words, so it's not just about Wars are not just fought for good guy bad guy ideologies and we're saving the homeland against the invaders. Wars are actually fought in the modern era for cartels. And that's what Burton Hirsch admits in the first several chapters of his book is that German cartels had a huge impetus and motivation for there to be a war, and so they were all involved in eventually hopping on to support Hitler and the war effort. Not everyone, for example, the Warburgs and the Shifts, Coon and Loebe, some of those interests did oppose Hitler. But it doesn't follow from that that there were no Western elite Wall Street, corporate banking and interests of supporting Hitler, because there were. Again, this backs up another one of the books by Sutton wall Street and The Rise of Hitler. So this is a that's a Hudson Institute writer writing about this, and here's a CFR guy writing about and admitting it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, of course there was a lot of support from the others who represented not just Hitler associated corporations and cartels, but also Franco's corporations and businesses.
Speaker 2: And they did this indirectly.
Speaker 1: And that's probably because some of them were actually were you know, they probably were fascists. I mean, there were plenty of people in the British establishment, the Malthusians, sort of British elites, the King himself at one point, Wallace Simpson. A lot of those people favored the Nazi ideology.
Speaker 2: And again this is not a good guy bad guy scenario.
Speaker 1: This is all just the reality of the power struggle and power situations. Some of these people, by the way, eventually went to go write Hollywood screenplays. They wrote a lot of the films in the nineteen thirties and forties. In fact, in my third book, Esatcicla with three, I go into some of the circles of British intelligence that sent screenwriters to Hollywood. One of the women was named Helen McGinness, and she literally wrote several films for British intelligence two convince Americans to get involved in the war effort. Now she didn't write every Hitchcock film, but you can see in the case of some of the Hitchcock films, Hitchcock was in the court of circle pushing in Hollywood also to get American invaulvet in World War Two. So films like sabatur in nineteen forty two, where you have Nazi networks in the US sabotaging and committing espionage, et cetera, which actually there is some truth to that. There was actually a network of German espionage in the US under the guidance of a guy named Heinrich Heinrich Albert, together with friends von Poppin and a guy named Gerhard Vestricht. They were running and involved in nationwide assassination and espionage operations on the part of Germany. And I think eventually Restrict and I think Albert were expelled from the US, but that's because they were also at least in the case of Restrict was working with the Dull brothers. So this is also the birthplace of Operation paper Clip as well. Right, So paper Clip plays a role in this and galen Org, which is Ryan Hart Galen's European espionage network for the Nazis. Once the Nazis lose, it's the CIA just sort of takes over those networks, and that's the origin of today's German B and D. The German intelligence is originally the galen Org network. That doesn't mean that today's German intelligence or Nazis they're totally insane, like just like all of the other European networks, they're all just totally basically you know, coucked trainee supporting lunatics now, and that's where we are is that, you know, you can say what you will about World War Two. I'm not pro fascist, but what ended up winning wasn't Western capitalism. What ended up winning World War Two and what ended up becoming the basis for the EU was Fabian socialism. That's socialism combined was Western and capitalism.
Speaker 2: That's what also.
Speaker 1: Being pushed not just by people like Woodrow Wilson and you know, Colonel Edwin mandel House and these figures back at the time of World War One and you know, the establishment the Federal Reserve, but also people like Louis Brandai. So the Supreme Court was very infested with open socialist judges. At this time, you had a Vice President who is a Fabian socialist as well communist openly. So these networks, these infiltrators, these are all very real.
Speaker 2: But even Hollywood can exaggerate this, right.
Speaker 1: There's films like above Suspicion, which I think was written by Helen McGinnis, the British Intelligence operative, Reunion in France Foreign Correspondent, even Hitchcock's Notorious in nineteen forty six. These are all basically propaganda films and I'm not saying they're bad films. Many of them are excellent. They're very well made, very well done films also part of the propaganda war effort. And you know, going back after reading a lot of this material and watching a lot of nineteen forties, fifties, you know, films like, you can see how many of these films are also propaganda. It's it's so transparent nowadays. Of course, you go back in time and people had no clue about how sophisticated propaganda was. But long story short is that, yeah, Chase Bank, all of these these entities are connected through the Dallas Is to the Schroeder Trust and the Swiss Agreement.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 1: Where that long rumored legend story of Nazi gold and stolen loot being somehow spirited out to Switzerland and Swiss.
Speaker 2: Banks and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Well, Burton Hirsch's book actually touches on that, and that has to do with the Dulles is helping these groups get around international laws and blockades because America had economic sanctions against Germany and the Rockefeller Investment banking combine, which was a combination of Avery Rockefeller, Kurt von Schroeder, and the Dulles brothers aiding them to legally get around certain international laws so that corporations could still, like Royal Dutch Shell support Hitler in the war effort.
Speaker 2: In anytime that Allan Dolts would.
Speaker 1: Be questioned about it, he would just simply say, well, I helped out Jewish bankers too, so you didn't really deny it. He just said, well, look I help everybody, So that's you know, we're a law firm, that's what we do. But to get around the sanctions to in some way, you know, take some of this, not get some of this Nazi loot spirited away. Nobody knows exactly what happened to all that or where it went. It's a kind of a famous historical legend. Well, my guest would be that has something to do with what Burton Hirsch is talking about here. And this is not antithetical to Zionist interests either. So people think, oh, well this is so you're just talking about how Nazis are bad and you won't talk about No, we were saying that there's power elites. Sometimes they disagree. Even amongst the British power elite. You had a faction that were Araba files who were obsessed with Islam. They loved Arab and Islamic culture.
Speaker 2: People liked T.
Speaker 1: Lawrence, people like Gertrude Bell, people like Saint John Philby, people you know, even amongst the Royal Society leader, the Relionel Curtises and these.
Speaker 2: Kinds of people.
Speaker 1: But you also had people who were pro Zionists in the Rothschild circles amongst those elites and even some of the spies, like T.
Speaker 2: Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he sounds like a rabbit Zionist and sometimes he sounds like a rabbit, you know, Islamic anti Zionists. So with these kinds of power players, they can flip sides. They can you know, flip flop. They can support both sides. That's also a possibility. People overlook the possibility of funding and supporting both sides.
Speaker 2: And you know, just.
Speaker 1: Because one family or branch of Rothchilds gets arrested in Germany by Hitler, it doesn't follow from that that the Rothchilds aren't also involved at some level through international banking interest in wanting a world war.
Speaker 2: It just simply means that Hitler started doing things that.
Speaker 1: People who originally go to him on didn't necessarily want him to do. Just like Saddam Hussein might be supported in aid by the US and the CIA. He's trained by the CAA, and then he comes to power and well he starts doing things off script and most time to get rid of Saddam Hussein.
Speaker 2: So all these things are possibilities.
Speaker 1: It doesn't follow from this that there was no Western banking corporately support for Hitler, or that there wasn't Hitler's support for Zionist interests. In fact, the nation State of Israel, you could argue, couldn't even have been established. There wasn't even a justification for the United Nations recognition of Israel in nineteen forty eight had it not been for Hitler in World War Two.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it was good.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's the reality of the justification for the establishment of the nation State of Israel and its acceptanced by the United Nations in nineteen forty eight. That's all because of what Hitler did in nineteen in World War two, in the nineteen forties, so the pressure is from all sides here, and there's not good guys and bad guys necessarily. I'm not saying there's not heroes and more time. I'm just saying, like to look at big scale twentieth century geopolitics and then try to figure out the good guy versus the bad guy? Is this a very naive, simplistic, you know approach, And it overlooks the fact that you know, communists in Russia killed something like sixty million people, right, okay, and many of them.
Speaker 2: Were Orthodox Christians.
Speaker 1: There were dozens and dozens more millions believed to be killed by mal than even in Russia. So if there's thirty sixty ninety million people being killed over there, Oh, but the only thing that matters in the West is the six million or so allegedly in the Holocaust, Well, why are those lives more mystically valuable than all the others? And I'm not saying there weren't Jews killed. I think Jews were killed, But I'm saying there's nothing about that DNA that makes them more powerful or more mystically special than the Christians that died in Russia. So demo side is a problem all around, and there's no it's just absurd to pick one group to say, oh, they're the only group that really matters. The rest of the millions of people that died, they're less or that's all Israeli first propaganda. That's what Been Shapiro represents. I've asked for years to debate Ben Shapiro. Of course, he's not going to bate me. He's not going to bate Alex or anybody who would give.
Speaker 2: Him real pushback.
Speaker 1: Ben Shapiro is a duel citizen, and he represents a forid interest, and his time is passing away. People are tired of all of that propaganda, and they're waking up to America being put into the primary position. This is Jay's analysis. I'm Jay Dyer. You can go watch my stuff on my channel.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, I cannot do this without you. You're the reason we're here. You're our sponsor. You or what keeps us on here. And we are launching today through the twenty third of December, the final days of Christmas sale.
Speaker 5: At the elshowshore dot com.
Speaker 3: Sixty percent off on our best selling ultra methylene blue Iris Simas gummies and Shiloge gummies and more. If you haven't tried our ultramethylene blue, that is the strongest best out there that we found. Bar Nune, you're crazy what it does from mitochondria, your energy, your stammin up with no let dout is its sane, It's so good for you. Just research the studies. We have medical grade, we have the best. And you've seen all our guests others come in here and they're just blown away, including those already Team Ethallee Blue.
Speaker 5: They're like, Wow, this is way stronger.
Speaker 3: Way better. It's amazing. I'm challenging all of you. I'm challenging everybody to support the broadcast, keep us on air while you get great products, and it's a win win. We need funds. We are in the red. I met with accountants this morning. Not too bad, but we're there. And we've got to be able to continue our legal battles. We've got to be able to.
Speaker 5: Continue to buy a new product in the future.
Speaker 3: We've got to continue with the funding to build the alex Joon's backup network in case they're able to shut us down.
Speaker 5: I cannot do without you.
Speaker 3: So now is the time to go to the alix hilstore dot com into your final Christmas shopping there anywhere in the United States. If you order it by Friday, you will get it before Christmas.
Speaker 5: Show.
Speaker 3: Get your orders in now, do your Christmas shopping with us, but really give yourself the gift of health with our Creatine gummies, the highest quality type of creatine five milligrams. That's the daily serving her gummy. Huge container of them. Is such a great deal. This is the best Creatine out there, so many other great products.
Speaker 5: Can become a.
Speaker 3: Subscriber right now on any product, canceling time and get fifty percent off on all future orders in perpetuity until you decide to cancel. The widest selection of T shirts, hoodies, ball caps, sweaters, many unlimited edition over seven hundred designs at the Alex Jones store dot com. So my challenge to all of you is this, Get a bottle of ultromethylene blue for sixty percent off right now, and then you're going to be blown away and reorder it. You've heard all the people call in with their testimonials. This is the real deal. The best salesman sell the best products. I promote and sell freedom. I promote and sell stopping the gloveless. You know my information is about saturate out there. Why on earth would you think that I would tell you this will change your life. The Shilogy The Irishimas the Bovine Coolostrum, Ultimate Life Force, Spike Protein, Cardiovascular Detox. All these are kick butt products the Ali Showstore dot com. Please and do your Christmas shopping there. We need your support. It's a win win for everybody. You keep this operations, the Truth Thorn on the side of the Glovels on the air, and separately, the classic nitrig Boost Doctor Judy Mikovitz.
Speaker 5: You know, I even know she knew about it. She bought it.
Speaker 3: So this is the best formula for your heart and for spike protein and for everything else.
Speaker 5: And if men notice it the morning when I wake up.
Speaker 3: It is back in stock at info warstore dot com exclusively INMFO warstore dot com. Nitrig Boost. All of you need these products. Take I should now.
Speaker 5: Whoa dude is that methylene blue? This house really knows me. Oh wow, Shill and jeep gummies. I gotta hide these from Milania. She loved them bigly.
Speaker 4: These shirt tastes great and they're good for me too. You can buy me now at the Alex Jones stowar dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh Bo, Merry Christmas.