Speaker 1: Well, whiskey coming, pain, oh don't. From power Line blog dot com and produced by Ricochet dot Com. This is the three Whiskey Happy Hour with your bartenders Steve Hayward, John You, and power Lines International Woman of Mystery Lucretia.
Speaker 2: Cat Gott a given let that whiskey bloon where you're been in loud down and low.
Speaker 3: Well, Hi everybody, and welcome to a special election night edition of the three four or five Whiskey Happy Hour, because we're gonna have Scott Johnson and hopefully John Hinderocker joining us. Scott is here, John, if he's not jet lag from flying back from Paris last night, we'll join us. John. You will be at half an hour late, but here we are. Election night, and uh, I'm sorry we're coming. I'm so late for those of you in the Midwest and East. But you know, we thought it was going to be a close knight, but it's shaping up as a pretty good night for Trump. So even Scott is happy. What just say, Scott?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Well, you know the New York Times right now has Trump at an eighty three percent chance of winning the lesson.
Speaker 4: I've been watching Fox News all night and I have to say, I haven't understood what's happening, but I thought to check the New York Times homepage, and I see like Trump is a probable winner.
Speaker 5: No one, no one seems to have the nerve to say that over on Fox News.
Speaker 3: Or anywhere else. Yeah, right, I don't know. Oh I think they are. I mean, you know I have been so. First of all, I'll just make this observation. I did look around at some of the network and discussion panels CNN, ABC, NBC, and they were all stupid. It was all the usual cliches, but the usual washed up politicians. I saw Claire mccaskell on NBC, she doesn't know anything. And then I watched Henry Olsen, who's doing this monologue for hours on Twitter. And you know, Henry follows the numbers and he's very cautious, and he's saying it just bad news for Harris. Everywhere he looks good news for Trump. Marino's gonna win the Senate race for Republicans in Ohio, and he'll he does it very granularly, of course, And so you know when Henry is talking like that, now he doesn't call things, but he just says, look, it looks bad for Harris, and when Henry talks like that, that's when you want to smile and cheer up. And the contrast between someone like Henry and his other people a few anyway, the contrast between that and the low quality of the high production value networks is really jarring.
Speaker 6: I'll just say that, wait, Steve Maya really quickly, just because people are asking the in the chat that I'm looking at right now. At the New York Times needle page, Trump is an eighty three percent chance of victory. Some of their interesting things though, two hundred and ninety six to two hundred and forty two Electoral College estimate, popular vote estimate, Trump up by point eight, Trump up by point eight. And let's see every single one of the seven battleground states. Sixty percent r for Nevada, sixty one percent for Pennsylvania, sixty one percent for Wisconsin, sixty five percent for Michigan, seventy six percent for Arizona, eighty eight percent for North Carolina, and ninety five percent for Georgia. Chances of Republican winning the state or Trump depending.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't heard that anywhere else.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just time for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, New York Times needle I actually put it's in the chat. The actual link to it is in the chat.
Speaker 3: Well, and it all depends on how heavily California and the West Coast comes in for Harris, which doesn't I mean it counts, but it doesn't count in a larger sense of you know, there's isolated states. Let me make three or four observations, which you guys can grab hold of and pick anyone you want. First. One of the interesting signs early in the evening was a report from Harry's Bar and American Grill over in Paris, you famous old expat spot. They do a straw pole of Americans. It's funny. You have to have an id topprove you're an American, which means they have stricter voting rules at a Paris bar than in many American states. Okay, so they do a straw pole. It's apparently they've done this for you know, twenty two elections, so that's a long time, sixty years whatever it turns out to. And the result was Trump won by about fifty votes, which shocked all the Parisians and many of the Americans. And by the way, they've something like you know, twenty out of twenty two previous races, right, So that's kind of a funny little thing. Second, the women's vote, which was supposed to be so big for Harris. There is a big gender gap, but it's not coming in big enough for Harris. That's an interesting point.
Speaker 6: Can I stop before you go any further?
Speaker 7: Really quick?
Speaker 3: Stay?
Speaker 6: My favorite thing on Twitter today was someone pointing out that Harris is after the women's vote, Obama's going after the men's vote on behalf of Kamala, ding Dong, Gamala and ding Dong. However, none of them, none of them seem to think that there's any problem with there only being two genders in this case, and none of them are actually appealing quite strongly to the other non binary, non women, non men.
Speaker 7: What's a woman vote?
Speaker 3: Well, one of my favorite tweets of the day, and I didn't save it, unfortunately, was the person who said, people say they're voting for abortion rights for their daughters, what about their sons?
Speaker 6: What about their sons?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 6: I think I sent that to you, Steve.
Speaker 3: You might have been a busy days. The one thing is the Florida Abortion Initiative will win the majority, but not the sixty percent required for it to be enacted. But the important thing there is not the actual numbers that it failed under their standard, but that there's a decoupling between abortion sentiment and the votes for other offices. Right, So maybe just in the ordinary political sense, and you know, our friends like have the orchist are mad at us for not at you more than me, maybe for Lucreatieff were saying, gosh, Trump was shrewd and politically prude about the way he approached this issue. Okay, right, exactly, I mean to be continued. I will mention that this morning I watched maybe you did too, Scott. I watched Mark Halpern's Two Way, which is what a great thing. And if you watched it today, Scott, maybe you saw those two young women he had on who said they've been lifelong Democrats. Were life long or thirty right or twenty eight New York and La women right, and one was a law student. They both said, I've always been a Democrat, I've voted for Democrats. I'm voting for Trump. They're both very pro choice, by the way, and that's the point, is right, but that's not the main issue for them, And so that decoupling I think is something emerging. In other words, the abortion issue has not worked for Democrats. From Lauren's yes, yes that was her name, right, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: Very moved by her. Yes, she really touched me.
Speaker 4: She was a non Jewish supporter of Israel and Jewish people who was revolted.
Speaker 5: By the Democrats silence about the Jews.
Speaker 3: That was the next, right, sorry, son, Yeah, no, that's everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I just wondered if if that was this morning. I've been trying to keep up with Alfred.
Speaker 3: Right that was that struck me a lot too, says I'm not even Jewish, but Kamela is unacceptably weak on the Israel question. And I thought that was very interesting. Now you did have Scott, you probably saw them. A couple of people came on and said, you know, I voted for Trump before were considered Trump, but January sixth bothers me. And I'm curious as to how many people that actually applied to I don't know. And that gets me to the exit polls. So the exit polls started coming out at one o'clock Pacific, four o'clock Eastern, and what they said was, oh, the leading issue for people was threats to democracy. And number two is the economy. And my first thought was, if you know what exit polls are done. They present you with a list of questions and in other words, they pre select the issues you're supposed to select from from what determines your vote. So threats to democracy is something the media invented, by the way, I don't think that cuts one hundred percent for Democrats. I think a lot of voters would say, you know, threats to democracy could be Democrats. That's what someone on the Chatterred just pointed out. I think that's right, But they're not asking what I think is the sleeper issue is wokery, you know, the trans issues. Did they ask any voters about that? I bet not? And we're gonna have to rely on the sort of wider with the voter survey panel that goes on for the next three weeks, which actually does get into some of the tertiary issues, and I'll bet we're going to find out that that was a bigger issue that all the networks tonight are not going to mention.
Speaker 4: Of course, Steve, where was that list of issues obtain from? Is that a Fox News dealer or something else?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a good question. Scott. I tried to find out that, by the way, there are now two different exopole consortiums. There used to be just one that CBS started what fifty years ago, and now Fox does it with US. I forget who else? And the network AP is that right, could be AP and then yeah, so Fox doesn't with AP, and then the other networks still go with somebody else and then all the rest. I try to find out today what are the options they present voters coming out of the polls? And I couldn't find it on lie Now. I didn't spend more than about ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Looking for it, and I just I'm asking because i'd heard that thing about democracy being the preeminent issue that I did no where it came from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, Lucretia. Somebody says in the comment, and they're right that I'm talking too much, so say something.
Speaker 6: I said, So what else is new? I did? Actually, I'm having fun talking to the people in the chat. So these you know, they're all friends, most of them, most of them actually know who they are. I can't keep up, so that's wonderful. I'm actually a little bit confused about a few things that so while the New York Times is being very very bullish on Trump in some respects. They've got Virginia at a ninety five percent probability for Harris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which he wins all the other The Blue Wall states they've got him up in Michigan in Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: But is that actually accurate about Virginia. I thought it was closer than that. I could be wrong, I mean I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Often, but I think the AP called the Hill called Virginia. No, the Hill reports that the AP called Virginia for hair.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, that that would give her a better than ninety five percent chance.
Speaker 7: I suppose.
Speaker 5: Don't mention that either.
Speaker 6: You know, they're still suffering from their really bad calls last time, so I imagine they're being a little bit more careful, and they are almost at the point of being boring. Fortunately, I have a house full of people that are making all drinking and making a lot of fun of what's happening on Fox, including the you know, the Fox blondes and yeah who, by the way, all have exactly the same haircut now, every single one of them. That was pointed out to me, which is not my haircut, because as you know, I don't have a haircut. But anyway, I'm happy.
Speaker 7: I'm happy.
Speaker 6: I'm still concerned about Arizona because there are some pretty important things. There's a there's an abortion of constitutional amendment on the ballot in Arizona, and I'm told, I read I think we talked about this on the podcast last time, that sixty eight percent of Arizona's are likely to vote for it. I don't think it's that, but it is one of those things. How did you put it, decoupling, Steve, between what you vote for in terms of that one single policy and what you vote for otherwise, And I do I will say that, you know, I don't watch TV, but when i'm places that have television on, I see that the carry Lake ads are the anti carry Lake ads are just they're just horrific. I mean, they act like she's They really do practically call her hitler, and they call her in one ad, demon and satanic for her belief that abortion should be curtailed at fifteen weeks. And you know, it's just so I'm really hoping that that goes down, that the proposition goes down. But I believe in Arizona just takes fifty one percent of the vote, So it probably won't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Florida's sixty percent required, which is what it.
Speaker 6: Should be for a constitutional amendment, although you know, in these progressive states, constitutional amendments end up working just about like statutory amendments anyway. They just the only difference is they take more signatures to get them on the ballot, or more a larger percentage of the legislature to get them on the ballot. But then they're fifty one percent, which I think is stupid very much puts them in the category of electoral manipulation and Demagoguay, shall we say?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, So a couple more things about tonight, which you know, my default position was it could be raised thing, then we'd be up all night or something like that, or fight it for weeks. It looks like that's not gonna happen. But of Scott, I was watching the Free Press gaggle and by the way, they were drinking, and we haven't talked about what we're drinking yet, Lucretia, but we'll wait for John Yu and maybe John Hinderocker, who I don't know, he's asleep, i'll bet, But Scott I on the on the Free Press gaggle, they had your cousin, Dean phillips On, and he said, you know, I mean, mostly talked kind of like you'd expect as a public figure who ran against Biden. But he didn say a couple of interesting things. One was I thought revealing. He said he put in nicer than this, but the sentence was pretty close to saying, Kamala Harris spent a billion dollars to lose market share between her anointing and now. And he said it very nicely, but I thought that was kind of a little dig at all the people who, as you put it to us before he went on, stabbed him in the front. And then of course he made a point of saying he was for Harris because he's a loyal Democrat. But he said I agree with Trump on a lot of stuff, like the border. He mentioned the border, and they mentioned one other issue. I forget what it was now, but anyway, he was pretty good. But I don't know if you've talked to him, or if you want to comment on that or not talk to him.
Speaker 4: I'm close with Dean and his family, and he was over to break the fast on you and keep work. You know, it's fun to talk to him. He is candid. I don't agree with him about any political issues, but I admired his stepping forward to challenge Biden, and he did it in the most diplomatic way. But nevertheless they couldn't abide him, and I expressed my respect for him, and he did suffer, you know, politically as a result. He ended up the Democrats ginned up this heat, I would say, for him, and he ended up giving his giving out.
Speaker 5: He's not running for reelection.
Speaker 4: His congressional seat is going to be filled by an Yn named Kelly Morris. And I think in the election tonight in a suburban district that used to be Republican until the first Trump midterm and his his one Democrat and not returned, and that's Dean was the first Democrat to hold that seat quite a while. But I can't help but be proud of him for saying the things that Democrats wouldn't say in public. And at one point Dean said to me, you know, I still I still have my self respect.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure about my colleagues.
Speaker 4: And he was referring, I would say, you know, in that manner to his Democratic colleagues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, he well, let's let's put it this way, he got more primary votes than Kamala Harris did. Right. And then second, you know, Barry Weiss was, uh, she's very nice to him, but she was also pointed and she said, look, you know they lied to us about Joe Biden's condition for months, you know, years and months. The only person who stood up to it. And what he said was as well, look all politicians lie, trumplized to you. Kind of expect him to say that. I thought, you know, so he's being diplomatic back. But still I wonder, well, I'm actually this is a setup for what happened starting tomorrow, which is they're gonna blame Kambla Harris for being bad. They're gonna blame uh Joe Biden for not getting out a year ago as he should have. And I'm sitting here thinking, is anybody can then say Dean Phillips was right? After all?
Speaker 5: Pretty sure or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're probably right?
Speaker 7: How about RFK though, Well.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know. Let's see what other news we got. I was waiting for John to get here before he went through our drinking rounds.
Speaker 6: But yeah, anyways, put in the in the uh, I have to give it to Jimmy Faala those not mine original. I'm not this clever. By the end of the night, Trump will have beaten more women than Doug Mhoff.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that's bad.
Speaker 6: Nobody's not alive in this place.
Speaker 7: Up a little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you know, I thought we'd be coming on tonight, you know, late in the evening with things race or close. I haven't seen. I haven't seen only five percent of the voters in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm looking at the Times its Wisconsin has fifty seven percent and pathetic.
Speaker 6: Don't you think it'd be so great though, if Minnesota actually didn't vote for Kamalama Ding Dong and Tim Walls. Don't you think it'd be like the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 4: Well, when Walls one election for governor, I think the margin was eleven percent over eight a relatively weak Republican candidate, And when he won re election two years ago, it was down to seven percent against a much weaker Republican candidate. And I'm hoping that they carry Minnesota by less than seven percent. I mean, Walls was less than zero on the Democrat side, and what a what a terrible governor he's been. And uh, there's the expression in Spanish at zero to the left. I think that's what he's been at As a vice presidential.
Speaker 5: Candidate for Kamala.
Speaker 3: Yea Go Ahead.
Speaker 5: Her first big decision was, was Tim Walls unbelievable?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I wrote theous facetious column for the Freebeacon, Take my Governor. I wasn't thinking at the time the lieutenant governor with you know, it was facetious.
Speaker 5: But the lieutenant governor is even bettier than he is.
Speaker 4: And it's been so interesting to see him exposed as a compulsive liar, you know, within a month or two on the national stage, whereas you know, the hometown paper has not ceased the cheerleading for the past eight years he's been for him.
Speaker 3: Well the I mean, I don't know that. The weird thing about Minnesota is has not voted Republican now since Richard Nixon in nineteen seventy two. You might have been there, Scott today. It's twenty years ago nowur more. Gosh, Moore, I'm getting old. I remember coming to the Hubert Humphrey Institute at the University of Minnesota and saying, this is a strange place to be for a California Conservative act the only state that never voted for Ronald Reagan even once, and the audience erupted an applause. Right, it's typical. But you know, in twenty sixteen, Trump only lost Minnesota what two and a half points? I mean, it was really closed.
Speaker 5: That should have been a huge so many times George W.
Speaker 4: Bush only lost it by what half a percent or something like that, and Trump replicated that, but we've come close, but no cigar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 6: I like George Spencer's question. Guys, I got to liven you two up a little.
Speaker 7: It's late. You got to get some energy.
Speaker 6: Any chance Biden resigns and creates the first female potus or is he just too bitter clinger? I mean, after all, Joe Biden also wore red today, just like Lucretia. I wonder if she worked for the same reason. And boy, am I wearing red tomorrow?
Speaker 3: You know, I've speculated about that. And on the one hand, it would be the magnanimous thing for Biden to do. And that's why it won't happen, because he's a mean, heady, narcissistic hack and he would like to be the person reputation is. See I told you so, I'm the only person who could be Trump, and you know, the historic opportunity to have the first one president, even for two months, I think will be beyond his capacity for magnanimity, if even chalk it up to magnanimity. So I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Although he could say that he prevented Trump from from printing out all those president for forty seventh president had some T shirts.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, look, there's a whole bunch of ways that could play out. I don't know. I mean, yeah, I thought it was, you know, that would be an interesting thing to do. The other possibility here is that Trump, sorry Biden, is so obviously infirmed that he needs to go. So, by the way, I don't know if you followed this, you probably did. Election day is a great day for Hu to fire the defense minister.
Speaker 7: Go Abody cares today.
Speaker 3: Exactly who has been a big problem. And you know it's I guess there are a big protests in Israel last night or today or whatever, and that's a big bold move. And you know there's talk of okay, so ship gears here. It has been reported that Trump has talked to net Yahoo and said, please wind this whole business up by January twenty because I don't want to have to deal with it, which is green light to do whatever you want to do. And it'll be interesting to see what happens here in the next three months between now and Inauguration day, because I think the Israel was already rightly ignoring the Biden administration and now they have no reason to pay any attention to them at all. So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Justin says shared Brown is out. I can't joined it, but but I do want to mention to Scott quickly here that of all the blue states that New York Times is predicting a percentage win on for Harris, Minnesota is the lowest at sixty five percent, which is interesting. Now only nine percent of the vote in but there's other states with almost as few. I mean, they're predicting ninety five percent for Harris. In California, no precincts reporting, which is you know, to be expected. Have the closed polls even closed there yet? Steve, what time are they closing California.
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock, which is five minutes from now?
Speaker 6: So no, it's not yeah, it's an hour from now.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's it's it's five minutes to eight you're you're in remember you're now in Mountain Times.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, you know what this? Since Steve Jobs died, my my Apple products are no longer fool proof and my my computer is not updated the time it says seven to fifty six right now, go figure.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. And here in California.
Speaker 7: Okay, I know, but I'm not in California. It should know better.
Speaker 3: We have this constant problem that that Lucretia is in Arizona which never changes his time.
Speaker 6: And that's a problem for the rest of the world, not for Arizona. Thank you very much. Tell me you wouldn't rather not change time? It has absolutely zero negative effect on Arizonans and it has a negative effect on the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Okay. Anonymous Mike, who comments a lot on the power on Threads, looks like he's about the post on Florida. I know he is one of them. That was wonderful. Here a couple of things to observe about today. Trump's this has not surprise me. And I can explain why Trump's improvement in the black vote was modest, I'll put it that way. Still some but not as optimistic as some people thought. But his improvement among Hispanic votes is epic. So Trump is going to win Miami Dade County by I don't know, eight or nine points. Hillary won it by thirty six points in twenty sixteen, Biden won it by six or seven, and Trump's gonna lant it by eight or nine the right word shift in Florida, including the heavily Hispanic counties, every one of those counties is moving towards Trump, and Trump's gonna win Florida by maybe He already has by about the same margins as Dessantas two years ago, and that's holding up in other states. So that is epic. I think what else should be said about all that?
Speaker 6: I know he's at fifty fifty six in Florida. He's it's been called for Donald.
Speaker 3: Trump, yeah right, yes, yeah, yeah, But it was by how much? And where? Is important? And I think Trump is doing well with the Hispanic vote in other states even I think it's there's a county in Florida that's largely Puerto Rican that he's gonna win that no Republican has won in a long time. Even after all the fuss about the someone pointed out to me, you know a lot of the Puerto Ricans would come to America. Why did they come to America? Because, let's face it, Puerto Rico is not a pleasant place. So you know, as as as bad as it was for that comic to make that comment, which by the way, has probably doubled the rate he can charge now for comedy appearances. Hello, it was not that offensive to guess who Puerto Ricans it was offensive. Let media, what.
Speaker 6: Fact check for a moment. What's really true is that Puerto Rico does have a garbage problem. It's not that that, you know, the Puerto Rican people are garbage. Puerto Rico has a garbage problem. And by the way, before I forget the the legislature in Guam flipped from Democrat to Republican, which means Henk Johnson finally got his wish. The whole thing flipped over. Sorry, can't help it.
Speaker 4: Eric Erickson has just sent out an email advising us to turn to MSNBC.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh, you know, I have to say, I always love watching ms NBC when Democrats are having a bad night. It's just it's so it makes me so happy. Well, now, John Hugh is supposed to join us any minute now, but I'm just going to errupt now and say, tonight I began my night by drinking negronies. Why because King jleie Amos in his book every day drinking.
Speaker 6: So pretentious is great? Right and ye, but gronies are nasty.
Speaker 3: Or not, he says, he tells me how to make it a groani, and he says, this is a really fine invention. It has the power rare with drinks and indeed anything else of cheering you up. I don't need much cheering up with the elect results, but I say, take no chances. Right. Yeah, you have some people agreeing with you in the chat thread, Lucretia that negronis are terrible.
Speaker 6: I think that's actually why don't you read the whole chat thread and you'll find nobody disagrees with me about anything in the chat thread. So there I'm feeling or now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: I can't help it. It's just the way it goes.
Speaker 5: When you talk about.
Speaker 4: The period between now and January twentieth.
Speaker 5: Ah, do you think that Biden will pardon Hunter?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, unless Trump promises to do Trump says he's going to do it in himself, which would be an interesting thing. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I can't see Biden Abiden. Can you imagine him.
Speaker 4: Putting himself in a situation where he'd have to be grateful to Hitler?
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, seriously here, I mean, I've I think we've talked about this on the podcast before. I think the left is going to freak out about this. And we still have Merchan's going to sentence Trump on what November twenty eight or so. And I have been wondering if Murhan is going to sentence Trump to jail and actually try to order him to Rikers Island that day, and that will be interesting day. I am convinced, I mean, Lucretia said this a year ago. I am convinced the Democrats are gonna move having an earth to prevent Trump from taking office. I should quit laughing here, and you know, drinking and joking about things, because you know they're not going to abide by the results of the selection. Uh and and so there's one step that might happen. And and here comes John.
Speaker 2: You Hey, John, I've been saving this Hawaiian shirt for this night. It's an official Phillies Hawaiian shirt. Look at Scott's Citizens Bank Park and the Skyline. Because if Trump wins, it's going to because of Pennsylvania, my home state.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be about a lot of places, John, I mean, it's not going to be a landslide, but he's solidly ahead in a lot of places.
Speaker 7: I'll put it that wayside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're home. Well, it's going to seem like a landslide. By the way, if he wins the popular vote out goes the leftist talking point about the electoral college, right, and that will be a fun day. So so you're home, John, Right? And okay, you don't.
Speaker 2: Just call California for Harris.
Speaker 6: Yeah, zero percent of the precincts reporting.
Speaker 3: It didn't matter. But yeah, right, do you know anything else? I mean, what.
Speaker 6: About what about Garvey? What about Steve Garvey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, he was so far down it was gonna pick a miracle for him to.
Speaker 6: Be wrong with you Californians.
Speaker 2: And they should have they should have run Otani. He had a better chance than Garvey. No one to remembers Garvey played for the Dodgers. Who's a live in California?
Speaker 3: Now? It was the eighties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so I want to go do what Now that John's here, I want to go back and discuss this whole question about whether or not the powers that be will let Trump take office. And so here's the real question. Those people who are worried say about Trump going after them, prosecuting them. Who knows the ones that can't get on a plane and go elsewhere. Shouldn't they also be worried about jd Vance? I mean, come on, jd Vance. Jd Vance is better than Trump. I'm sorry to say that, but I really believe that. Of course, I was the one who said he should pick him how long ago and predicted that he would, But I've been singularly impressed with him at every opportunity, and I think he's insurance against anything they might try to do, because imagine if they actually tried to take Trump out one way or another, not necessarily by merchant, but something more violent. I mean jd Vance becomes the hero of heroes, and I mean that would be domb dumb for them to do, I think, But I don't know that they see that they have any choice.
Speaker 7: I mean, they tried every other desperate measure. I think so too.
Speaker 6: Douglas Wise, I think that was the part of the reason he was chosen. You have to admit though, he's good in his own right and he's going to be a good standard bearer for whatever it is. The new Republican Party is gonna look like I'm thrilled. Yeah, the future exactly there there, I'm serious, sober and optimistic.
Speaker 7: Steve.
Speaker 3: Wow as it turned about speaking of yeah.
Speaker 6: It's because because of somebody, Pizza Bob made fun of me for drinking my wine instead of my Scotch.
Speaker 3: So, John, you have have you uncorked something? I'm doing my Lefroyd quarter cast for tonight. Oh no, I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: I want I'm saving it until they call it because I feel like it's gonna get called today.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm gonna have my will at Bourbon, you know, in the super sized bottle, which I'm happy to bring out.
Speaker 6: But people haven't seen it, right, so no, just us they hear it though it pours.
Speaker 7: It makes the best sound when it's pouring.
Speaker 3: But there. We go.
Speaker 6: To the podcast the other day and I rewound it so I just so I could hear the pouring sound again, John, great sound.
Speaker 2: I know, it does make a great sound. It's got to be something about the bottle and the way right now. I gotta say, you know, I listened to Fox sometimes on the radio, and I haven't heard any ad for Trump Bourbon yet. I mean, I heard Trump watches Trump child children's.
Speaker 6: Books, t Tyler, although he does have one.
Speaker 2: There was Trump vodka, and it was Trump vodka once apart, but no Trump Bourbon yet.
Speaker 3: Trump Steaks, Trump Steaks. The New York Times needle has now eighty eight percent im sorry, eighty eight percent of Trump no way three hundred and one electoral votes as their.
Speaker 6: Part Pennsylvania for the Right to sixty seven percent Republican.
Speaker 2: Well, can I can I talk a little bit about my home state?
Speaker 3: Is what do?
Speaker 2: I heard? And I couldn't believe it, but I heard on TV that Trump had won twenty one percent of Philadelphia, where ninety percent of the voters are registered Democrats, and the city has I think is clearly majority, might be being close to a super majority of African Americans. If Trump actually won and I think he won maybe twelve percent of Philadelphia last time, which itself was incredible, but if he actually won twenty one percent of pensylv of Philadelphia. He's going to win the state. And that's just I mean, incredible political malpractice on the Harris campaign's part. I mean, how could they not get ninety percent of Philadelphia? I find that incredible. And then the other thing is, I think from what I saw, the other reason if he does win Pennsylvania, it's because he's actually doing Trump's doing way better than last time amongst voters under thirty in Pennsylvania, even though there are a lot of college kids who don't live in Pennsylvania coming in and voting there. It sounds like Trump cut the margin from Biden to Harris amongst voters under thirty by half. Yeah, that's I find that also incredible.
Speaker 3: Well, he he cut into Biden's margins on every group everywhere, and in the Yeah, it's this. I've got to think this causes a crisis for Democrats. It ought to, in the same way to losing the Republicans in the landslides three times in the eighties, did and shook them up and made them finally not only moderate, but pick a good candidate like Bill Clinton, who was a good candidate in the ordinary since forget it, what everything about Clinton and I don't know that'll happen now. They're gonna blame Harris for being weak and starting too late. They're gonna blame Biden. They're not gonna We were saying this before you came on, John, that you know, the the exit polls are all about the economy and threats to democracy and immigration, and that's all fine, except for the democracy nonsense. But no one's asking about the what we've been talking about for weeks, which is the whole trans social issue, progressive wokeism, which I think is I still say that has been a big issue in this campaign.
Speaker 2: I agree if that if the if Hispanic voters as she looks like, went heavily for Trump, I think it's because of that issue, and that black men went for Trump, it's because of the cultural issues, because I think, and I think that's why the Trump ads when I got to see them when I was traveling not back home in California, but when I was traveling in Pennsylvania in September, all the ads had mentioned the trans issue at the very end. They all like, I was wondering, why aren't they all about the economy, But they weren't. They were about the cultural issues.
Speaker 3: In Pennsylvania, so, by the way, I see in our comment thread, the anonymous Mike says the New York Times is taking a flamethrower to Biden and his staff. Now, Anonymous Mike, I'm not I'm not sure. I hadn't ever tried this before. But would you like to come on and say something? If I can turn on your mic?
Speaker 2: Does a flamethrower set Biden's embalming fluid on fire previous to high temperature?
Speaker 3: Man? If you want to try them on, yeah, do the raise your hand thing at the bottom, and I'll see if I know how to turn on your mic and and camera. You know, I haven't done this before, so I'm improvising here, but it would be fun a bunch of people.
Speaker 6: Should you know, have a trial run on these things.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait a second, I'm trying to find uh, Okay, there we go. Allowed to talk. Okay, Mike, I think you're on. You have to turn on your microphone. Wow?
Speaker 2: So can I just say one thing? Fox just called Marino is winning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that right, Wow, just now, and Mike, believe it up to you. If you want to turn on your camera, that would be great, But you don't have.
Speaker 8: To oh, let me see. How do I turn on my camera here?
Speaker 3: You got to go down to the ribbon at the bottom where it says video, and there's you look.
Speaker 2: Just like Scott Johnson got the well because he hit the button and Scott appeared.
Speaker 3: Maybe that doesn't work. I've never done this before, so I don't know. But go ahead and talk Mike. Okay, well you're no longer anonymous Mike, by the way, But okay, well you can't see you can't see my picture, so there you go.
Speaker 8: I'm actually over in DC area today, not quite a year old stomping grounds in Virginia, but I'm actually in the people's Republic of Montgomery County. And let's put it this way, it's a freak out. We have a party over in the back room, and people are not pleased with what's going on. So my concerns right now are just kind of what you folks have been talking about. What happens after do you watch? And my feeling is, first of all, I'm very pleased with what's going on, but my feeling is just what you folks are saying. I can't see the Democrats not doing Desperation Act event Donald Trump from getting to office.
Speaker 2: I came in, Wait, what are you guys talking about? You mean, like, like, what do you mean if he wins the electoral college?
Speaker 3: What would they do?
Speaker 8: John? Let me explain. I have my old mentor from grad school said, who's that?
Speaker 3: Gunnery?
Speaker 8: Sergeant say the same thing. You know, that's for people do desperate things. That's for people with power to catastrophic Democrats have been Let's.
Speaker 2: Say Trump tried it four years ago and it failed. What are they going to do that? What are they going to try that Trump didn't try and failed four years ago? I would Trump didn't try.
Speaker 6: I don't know where you get that from.
Speaker 2: He tried to get Mike Pence to reject elector Fox.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not making that up with.
Speaker 2: But he tried to stop being removed from power. I mean, that's not I'm not making that up. I mean we can all agree on that as a fact.
Speaker 8: Right John actually left office? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he his whoever's in office. Their term ends on January twentieth. Yeah, un us, they happened to win another term. Then the new president comes in.
Speaker 3: John be quiet and let Mike talk.
Speaker 2: But he I thought he was defending lucretia so I couldn't let that happen.
Speaker 3: I always defend Lucrecia.
Speaker 8: And by the way, I have to admit, since John keeps talking about his home state of Pennsylvania, I actually spent some time this begotten youth growing up next to Pennsylvania and on the East coast as well. So actually, yeah, but that means New Jersey. You wouldn't admit it was New Jersey because if you said New Jersey, your groom A rating just went down like twenty points. Oh hey, I've lived in a place where the first day of hunting season was an excuse out since from school, and I've lived right across the river from the ultimate swing of Northampton. So all right, So back back to the issues.
Speaker 3: Before.
Speaker 8: You know, John, you're talking like this is a normal election, and you're talking about your You're you're based on intent as opposed to capability, And right now, the Democrats have basically explained in terms of intent that Trump is not a legitimate Okay, so sure, it's a fifty to fifty shot. What do you want to say. I mean, you can say that you know that whether the Democrats can be able to do okay, especially if Trump wins the popular vote. On the other hand, the Democrats have staked out the position of it. You know, this is this is armageddon that Trump gets in, and there are plenty of tactics. You know, they can throw the table again, they can basically launch the equivalent of the Color Revolution. I'm already seeing on New York Times front page that they are having demonstrations in the street, though they only look like they're pro harmas at this point. I you know, I'm with you, John, and I'm very I'm hopeful with a decisive victory today that Trump puts makes the Democrats accept reality. But there's nothing that they've done over the last eight years that isn't norm busting. And you know they're right, So I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I look all this.
Speaker 2: Everything you say is true. Everything you say was true in twenty sixteen. Also, they equally demonized him. They I would say, they even had more levers of power in twenty sixteen than they did they do now. I think that you know, they had Obama was still in office, they had secret his chosen successor, Hillary Clinton running, and I think if Trump wins, he'll win by a bigger margin now than he did back then. And they let him become president in twenty sixteen. That's why I don't like. I don't think they're going to actually do something illegitimate or illegal to stop him from taking office.
Speaker 8: I agree with you in terms of twenty sixteen, and they had all the levers of power. The difference between now in twenty sixteen. Twenty sixteen was a huge shock in surprise. Nobody expected Donald Trump okay, to win office up until you know, you saw those last minute polls, in that last minute break with the complete shock to the Democrats that Hillary Clinton lost. Okay, that's you know, sort of the shock and all. They had to take a step back and they had to realize what was It took him a long time to go on. This was the ultimate perception problem. They had lost contact with an external reality. They have had now what a year or to the plan for this. There are other options and so forth. You know, one of the things we've.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are the what are these other options you're talking about? Let's be concrete, you and Lucretia, what would the Democrats do to stop Donald Trump from taking office if he wins the electoral college?
Speaker 6: As Jamie Raskin, he's the one who says it won't happen.
Speaker 9: It not.
Speaker 2: But I'm asking I'm asking you.
Speaker 7: What he will do.
Speaker 2: Then you're just making up stuff.
Speaker 3: You're just making up stuff. Let's be concrete about it. That's well, that was my point about.
Speaker 2: Do you think they would actually send the FBI to arrest the winner of the presidential election and throw them champ corrupt?
Speaker 6: FBI wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think that would. Let's let anonymous Mike, who's not so anonymous now give his theory of that.
Speaker 2: Let's call him New Jersey Mike. I mean, he's got a subway, he's got a series of sandwich shops, Jersey Mike.
Speaker 8: Come on, oh boy, we really have a Jersey Pennsylvania SmackDown. I can see this one coming. So, I mean, there are various ways that can happen. They're various. Okay. The first one is right, merchant is going to go through. He has a decision to make how he wants to conduct sentences. Number one. Number two is you've already tried twice. It's assassinated. I think there's going to be a I think there's going to be another assassination attempts coming up. But three even besides Jamie Raskin, who's probably about what fifteen to twenty miles from now. I'm seeing his I can just see his, you know, when his head exploding. At this point in time, I don't there are other tactics back through history. I'm thinking along the lines of the Color Revolution. There is probably twenty to thirty percent of the population, about half the Democrats coalition, who will not accept Trump as present. So the question is what kind of strategies and tactics you want to use. I'm talking about extra constitutional type of medicans in Soviet We've seen this in other countries, mass protests, refusal of we can see refusal of governors. I'm going back to something Steve, that you did through four years ago. You had a traditional podcast with Niles I'm blanking on his last name.
Speaker 10: Oh, Nils Gilman, right, yeah, right, yeah, right, and that great Transition Integrity project where you know there's closedly bipartisan with the Mike Steeles and Bill Crystal's of the role playing the Republicans, Democrats could just basically say we're not going to go ahead.
Speaker 8: We don't feel Trump's legitimate, We're not going along with this. And back then during the Transition Integrity Project, we had John Podesta playing Joe Biden, who basically refused to concede the election, and he actually went through They actually went through a January sixth type of scenario where basically they went ahead and they've got governors of Democratic states to submit other slates of electors. Now will they do that this time?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, yeah, I mean I always said that was the great and I actually I don't like to use the word tragedy lightly because it's overused and wrong to use. But think, well, I'll put it this way, in the absence of January sixth, Trump wins this election in a ten point landslide. I think maybe five. I don't know. Yeah, but Mike, I want to, uh, by the way, thanks Mike, this has been great. But I want to bring in a couple other people, I think while we still have a little bit of time, but it's been this has been great. We we've actually uh bring in some people. Phineas, are you still out there? You had your hand up and it disappeared and I don't see you now, so maybe you've had to drift off to dinner or somewhere.
Speaker 6: Well, while you're looking for Phineas. They want to bring up the fact that it's clear that the Republicans are going to take this keep take keep the Senate, take the Senate. And I don't know about the House yet.
Speaker 7: It can't figure it out.
Speaker 6: But I want to talk about who's going to replace that scumbag, Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 7: Scumbag.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Times just called North Carolina for Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three points. Okay, I have pulled, I pulled. I have a point to make about the media. But I've pulled up Phineas and Phineas. It looks like you've got your mic on. Uh so go ahead tell us about your who are you? Where are you? Tell us?
Speaker 2: Phineas bluster the last times it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fantastic.
Speaker 6: That guy guy.
Speaker 2: That guy's from New Jersey too.
Speaker 3: I'm sure John behave yourself. Phineas. Are you there? I have authorized him? I do it right, I think they did.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't see him. He's not talking, So.
Speaker 6: Chat chat at us, Phineas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's go to Jeff's iPhone. Whoever Jeff is, Jeff, are you there?
Speaker 11: I am? How can you here?
Speaker 3: We go? Yeah? We can hear you, Jeff, go Jeff, who are you? Where are you from? Tell us about yourself?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, this is such a privilege. I am from Minister Soda all the tower line. Oh okay, yeah, And my question is about legislation. It looks like we can keep the House, and I you know, I want to see what Mike Johnson until Lucretia's point, the new Senator majority leader John one John or the other John, what do they need to do? I mean, I've got some ideas and it doesn't include lots of big spending projects or anything that can be overturned. But they've got two years to make some big legislative moves. What should they be working on?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a great point. We should take that up. Actually the whole future, I mean immigration cut. Yeah, about us the nineteenth Amendment, Lucretia.
Speaker 6: Now that Trump is winning women, I guess we can keep it for a while.
Speaker 3: No, No, he didn't win women. It's just the Trump won men by a much bigger margin. Ah uh well, well the numbers are there, but uh uh well. I did have an article in the American Mind a few days ago that was pretty radical and and you know it had. Yeah. Anyway, I'll just say that I'll repost it tomorrow maybe, And anyway, stop the squirrel genocide stop exactly, New York. No, Jeff, Well, we will take up where we're running a little short time tonight, but we'll, uh, we'll take that up soon and maybe we'll do another episode, another live episode like this was just fun. So George Spencer, I don't know you, but I'm just enabled to talk. Turn on your microphone and say hello, George, are you there? You got he's muted, You got there? You go, George, You're.
Speaker 12: On sing on the Oregon coast, about one hundred feet from the ocean.
Speaker 3: Oh the ocean, I am, You're you're your's a little loud.
Speaker 2: But how many Democrats do you see jumping off the cliffs into the sea.
Speaker 12: In in in rural Oregon, people don't put up Trump signs. They just have American flags.
Speaker 6: Yeah, same difference though.
Speaker 3: Right, Wait, where George, where are on the Oregon coast? Are you? Because I know the Oregon coast pretty well.
Speaker 9: I am in deep Ot Bay.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a great fish restaurant in Portland. I think it's Jakes. I used to say, the fish you eat today.
Speaker 4: Slept last night in deep O Bay, ten miles north of Newport.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. Yeah, great place. Yeah, what's on your mind, George?
Speaker 9: The Color Revolution in DC?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 12: Unbelievable that the Democrats could put together three hundred thousand Antifa sort of folks, you know, out there standing in front of the Capitol.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was there, George, in twenty sixteen, and I just heard them talking in the living room about how upset they were with me when I was trying to pick a fight with all the Antifa protesters and they were going to have to come to my aid. It's still not going to handle them.
Speaker 7: I don't need your aid. But anyway, there were they were.
Speaker 6: They were still whining about the fact that I want I wanted to pick a fight. Yeah, the riots were awful after twenty sixteen, and I imagine they're.
Speaker 7: Going to be much much worse this time.
Speaker 6: And then the worst thing about twenty sixteen was the next day where we happened to be staying at a hotel where all of the excuse the expression, I know there's a family show, but all the women with their stupid pussy hats, where they're spending staying at the hotel so that they could go to the women's march the next day. It was the most horrific experience you could imagine, except I had a big smile on my face because it was after all, chump winning. But anyway, so, yes, yes there were riots, but we pretend that there weren't. We don't call those insurrections because it's you know, insurrectionally happens.
Speaker 9: When we're mostly peaceful demonstrations.
Speaker 7: Exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: There's no in DC. There's no counter to that.
Speaker 12: You have a completely democratic city government and there is no state government. The head of the National Guard in DC is President Biden.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you raise the broader point I think you're raising, George, is we may now see between now and inauguration date much worse than anything we saw on January sixth, and it will be distributed around the country. And then what's they're talking point going to be? Oh, sorry, George, I just cut you off because I wanted to invite another person. I'm sorry, but we're running out of time. And by the way, so I see, by the way, on our comment board, al French, you're a frequent commenter on power Line threats. Do you want to come on and say hello? If not, you don't have to because otherwise we'll draw to close. Because I've got a couple of final comments to make.
Speaker 2: Can I say something about the Color Revolution while you're doing what tech stuff?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 2: Sure, so maybe I'm being naively legalistic. I'm sure Lucretia's followers have called me that many times before.
Speaker 3: Look under you.
Speaker 2: So most of the people who work for law enforcement in the military, I think are basically conservative Republicans or there at least they love the country and they're following the rules, not the commanders, the men and women who are the basic on the ground industreet people. Legally, whoever's president, their term ends on January if they are no longer the president. Whoever wins the electoral College. And suppose, yes, suppose there's some idea like because of pressure, some Democratic governor send alternate slates to Washington and there's a dispute, it goes to the House, where Republicans have a majority of the delegations. They'd still pick Trump. All those people take an oath to obey the Constitution, expecte the laws. Trump becomes the president on January twentieth, Are you saying that all those people are going to violate their oaths and keep Trump out of office by engaging in some kind of revolution or I just I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe I'm wrong about the hundreds of thousands of military officers and law enforcement officers on how they'll view their duty, but I fully expect them actually to defend the whoever legitimately wins the presidency and takes office on January twentieth. It's never happened before in our history, and we've gone.
Speaker 6: Through to every other country in the world.
Speaker 2: That's because we're an exceptional country.
Speaker 3: We wome on a.
Speaker 6: Reason, not for positivist reasons.
Speaker 3: John, hold on, hold on you guys. First of all, I I I cut. It wasn't Phineas, who was it? I cut? I cut off our commenter, probably sooner than I should have.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: And then wait, somebody, Al French you're on? Have you got something going on in the background. I hear some extra noise coming from somewhere, just the household noise. Okay, hey, Al, how are you? I'm fine, I'm great. How are you good? We're getting ready for the riots in Portland? Are you you're in Portland. I'm in a suburb okay, and in the county to the south, which is what county Yamhill Nolahamus. Okay, oh Clacamus. Sure that's right. Yeah, yeah. My late friend Kelly Clark represented Placamus County in a state legislature thirty years ago. Now, good grief.
Speaker 7: Anyway, that's important.
Speaker 3: We got a question our comment out let me see you in our comment thread all the time, so I thought we ought to bring you in.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just enjoying the show, thank.
Speaker 3: You, Okay, Okay, well, thanks al, and we're going to because there's all background noise. A couple of closing observations. One is what I wrote one of them down. I wonder if we are now.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's one more everybody than he usually writes down.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't.
Speaker 6: Remember what it is even though we wrote it down.
Speaker 3: By the way, John, somebody in the comment thread labeled you what they beat me to it, calling you a natural law denier. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't deny it. I just think of channels in the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Do your guys theory We're gonna lucretion and I are going to work on a joint response to.
Speaker 2: Why, well, it's only been twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: For God's sake, only.
Speaker 6: Did I have a job, John and I have to do this podcast. Asn't Steve talk the whole night?
Speaker 3: You know, I'll tell you here. So here's one thought also about what we're seeing right now, which is is this the end of the media monopoly? And so one of my propositions is, you know, we had the first social media election in two thousand and eight twenty twelve, and big data in twenty twelve and twenty sixteen, and the mail bows in twenty twenty. I wonder if this is the first podcast election, and if Joe Rogan isn't the new Walter Cronkite, the person with the largest audience and largest trust in the American people. And one things I want to do, by the way, Scott Johnson, is I want to I meant to do it today and I didn't have time, But I want to get old Tim Gross close on for a podcast to update his famous book on the effect of the media on election outcomes, which I think I think his basic things this is still right, but I'm wondering if he may discern and know any data about whether we can conclude that that has now changing in eroding in any case. So, I mean, I think maybe the media monopoly was smashed pretty hard in this election. That's my proposition.
Speaker 2: One of them here comes to sound after your first one. After if that's one of four observation, Steve, I'm hitting the sauce now.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's the only one I wrote down. Oh oh, I thought you had three more. No, I said two, and I don't remember the second one.
Speaker 2: So you know, Lucretia and I have a packed every time that you say some foreigner's name, we have to take a hitted liquor.
Speaker 6: Which is which is bunk off or you know what?
Speaker 2: And if it's a and if it's a foreigner who's a philosopher, it's a double hit.
Speaker 6: Well okay, Early exit okay, Bablonbee. Early exit polls show Peanut the squirrel with the commanding lead. By the way, I posted on X because I went to my polling place, which has never happened. By the way, I've lived here for twenty years, voted in exactly the same place every single time. Usually run you know it's a small town. I run into fifteen or twenty people that I know, I go and maybe I have to wait five minutes or so. I waited an hour more well over an now almost an hour and a half to vote today, as did everyone I know that went to that particular precinct. And I notice also that that precinct has not yet published any results.
Speaker 7: It's only one of about three in Arizona that has not done so.
Speaker 6: But when John said, why didn't I vote by absentee ballot or mail in ballot, whatever it was, you said, yeah, I said that I don't believe in it. I believe voting should require some sacrifice on the part of citizens. So I stood in line but enjoyed it very much. But I'm told a friend of mine was actually standing in line, you know, it was doing this with the phone because it was a little bit bored. And the guy came up and said, you can't have a phone in here.
Speaker 7: You have to turn it off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I thought I mentioned that just to find out if there's anybody out there really quick who had any sort of shenanigans. We're calling them because John doesn't like me to say fraud, fraud when I talk about elections. He doesn't believe in it. He doesn't believe there can be fraud, so I call them Shenanigans. Oh anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Always say fraud that doesn't affect the outcome of the election.
Speaker 3: I don't deny there's not there's fraud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, because you can prove that, can't you, just like I can't prove that fraud did affect the outcome of an election.
Speaker 7: That's the problem with fraud.
Speaker 6: Kamala Harris confused by process where she needs to get votes to be selected. My personal favorite, because I know we're out of time anyway, but this one's so great, and I actually I have a follow on. Democrats warn that if Trump is elected, it will be the end of bureaucracy as we know it. But I saw something on Twitter todaylogize, I forget who it was. It said, if you use AI for every one of the you know, the the regime media's screeds about, you know, the danger to democracy from Trump, if you use AI to replace democracy with bureaucracy, it all begins to make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's true.
Speaker 7: It's true. Yeah, yeah, I know that's the problem. The Babylon be.
Speaker 6: Needs to not funny funny again.
Speaker 2: It's not funny anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh it's right. Yeah, okay, well now all right now before John you launch us out, Scott, we've been bailing along like we usually do when we drink too much and get bailing along. Have the last common observation. You're smiling. You look happy, which is great.
Speaker 2: I thought people didn't do that in Minnesota, smile or be happy.
Speaker 3: I'm just going on, Waltz.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, when you're governor, from what I've seen, he looks very happy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, at the return to send your situation. And for Kim Walls, I got to think about that. Yeah, I'm kind of out of man. Well, Steve that I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's doing more often. He's sort of gone so things and we'll find more excuses to do them. I think the three of us, you know, every week we have a hard time picking a time because we're always all three of us are you know. I'm not so schedules and all the rest of that.
Speaker 2: But John, drink, always drink your whiskey.
Speaker 3: Meat.
Speaker 2: Let's go Brandon, and although we should change that, so let's go peanut. Yeah, and Steve, what's our new?
Speaker 3: What's our new?
Speaker 6: Don't forget Fred.
Speaker 7: Everybody was Fred the Raccoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like I don't like raccoon, so that's fine with me. They do a raccoon chenocide, but.
Speaker 3: Squirrels, I'm just gonna say, I'm gonna stick with what we've been doing the last couple of weeks for one more night Night Kamala Harris best quote ever. I can't think of a single thing it could be more perfect than that. Bye, everybody, and thanks for the audience for tuning in and for a couple of commenters, and we'll be back again soon with hopefully more of this than everything else. Ricochet join the conversation.