Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were talking the other day about the those toll text you know, they're like, oh, you got to pay your toll and uh you you you've been paying tolls now for a month, man all over the place. I think I have the winner though. All right, you're ready for this easy past toll reminder. The phone number is a country colored plus six three and then whatever the number is. I apparently I forgot to pay tolls last week in the Philippines. So I don't want to flex because yours are what Florida, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: No, that's when you were, if I remember correctly, when you were visiting Ian Miles Chong, right.
Speaker 2: I think he's Malay. Yeah, you know who I was visiting, don't you. My orders are shook them dead. I thought he was just kidding.
Speaker 3: He's at the Hague.
Speaker 2: Hey, what should I do to people who send these fake toll things? My orders are shook them dead. I mean, he's not wrong in his you know, in the Philippine justice system there so well, except for the part where he killed thirty thousand people over drug offenses allegedly. But yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna err on the side that I don't owe tolls to the Philippines toll system. So there's that. And then and while I'm looking at that, and I'm like, well, that's got to be a winner for furtherest toll away scam of anybody. I started getting these text messages yesterday. Now is the company doing? Do we have some new project we're working on up in New York? Are you aware of this? Ross? Are you on this at all? I'm assuming you would be. No, Yes, we got a apparently there's a big project up in New York, specifically the borough of Manhattan or something. So yeah, And apparently we're coordinating with a couple a couple of some Japanese cities on this too.
Speaker 3: Is it like a small project because I'm very busy, I don't, I don't can't take any more work, you know what.
Speaker 2: It seems like a really really really big project. And then we're doing collabse with some Jeopardy I'm assuming they're Japanese radio groups in let's see Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm not anyway, something about a fat man and a little boy. I don't know. The whole thing sounds suss, so probably need to figure out what that is. Was that too subtle. A joke was that I'm mean, I used all the words. So okay, all right, so let's talk about what yesterday was and what yesterday wasn't with the Atlantic, the Hooty Rebels, the Signal app, the Defense Secretary, the Vice pray, you name it, and one piece of garbage known as Jonathan Goldberg. Okay, let's talk cause I'm angry about this, but I'm angry not in the same way that the absolutely duplicitous media is angry. Where they're pretending I saw Wiley Nickel pretending that literally we is like, oh, we just accidentally transmitted plans for the A bomb to the you know, to the to the Germans or to the Japanese in nineteen forty three. Shut up, it's not. There's is as best that we can tell, based on everybody weighing in on this from all sides, there does not appear to be any classified or specific information that was part of that signal communication and the communication on the signal app, which we need to agree and I and I because I'm I'm also sick of the people running around going Anyone who has any problem with this is a soft con right, especially people who took that soda money. Can just shut their faces. Okay, I don't want to hear anything from any of you, and any of these grifters, these Kurt Schlickters and these people you know, slickter, Who's who's who's so, Who's so committed that he continues to live in California and fetus taxes to all the stuff that he hates the most. I don't want to hear it from any of you. Okay, here's the deal. It is problematic that any level of conversation having to do with a military operation is being done on an app like signal. Okay, even though it clearly appears that they understood that they could not get into things that were classified there because even piece of garbage Goldberg in their piece there references that there was a point where they wanted to talk about some details, but they wanted to do it on the quote high side, which is on the you know, the actual the network, the communications network channel that the US uses to be able to communicate classified information. So they observed that there were parts of that that needed to be on that quote unquote high side. And it does not appear it was part of the signal thing so immediately it's not what the Democrats are telling you it was. And really what it was what it seems to be is they had discussed what they were going to do with the hooties. Obviously we know what they did with them, right because you had that picture of Trump sitting there in his golf gear watch and everything get blown to smitherings. So like, we know what the plan was now, and so this was like a last minute check in kind of thing, right. This was everyone really on there, with the exception of this reporter had been part of discussions leading up to this. People had opinions. People are mad at the vice president because he had some uncomfortableness with it. I don't understand what the thing is. He's the vice president, he was asked for his opinion, He provided his opinion, the President made his decision. Like, is it a scandal that not everyone initially thinks the same thing. No, that's kind of what I want. I want different perspectives if people have it. I don't want yes men, but I also want people who recognize that once the discussion over, somebody's got to make that decision, and that person was the person elected by the people. This is what these judges don't understand, and so a scandal of epic proportions.
Speaker 4: This is not.
Speaker 2: Okay that being said, this was dumb. This is really dumb. How do you inadvertently add a reporter even to a signal thing? And and why is if people if you know the signal thing worked, why do you have an account that you will soft discuss things of nash, you know, with with with plans like this where that account even has in their chain Goldberd like, you shouldn't be talked. The White House should not talk to the Atlantic. They shouldn't talk to them. They should never they It's like I say, don't talk to w r A, Well, the Atlantic, they should not talk to them. There's no upside. This is not CNN or MSNBC, where they'd make the argument, well we can immediately get on you know, if there's something going on right now, and just to get the FaceTime on there, which I still think is a bad strategy, but at least I understand it. The Atlantic isn't isn't a breaking news thing, okay. Atlantic are the people who wrote the story saying that Donald Trump was going around in France, in Normandy there talking about suckers and losers, and then every literally everybody on the ground, everybody on the ground except for their quote unquote anonymous source said none of this happened. And then the timeline didn't even match up what they were claiming. And then and the very same dude who was added to the signal thing said well, i'll tell you what we're going to do. A follow up piece will prove to you this, and then they just didn't do it. And that whole suckers and losers thing was utilized every step of the way, every single day against Trump on all the networks, uh, all the political opponents. You know, Barack Obama was out there, Hillary Clinton was out there, Joe Biden was like the you know, the only thing he could remember to say during that debate all nonsense, and the Atlantic was this was the source of all of that. And so if you believe that he didn't say it, and frankly, it'd be hard not to if you're if you're being middle of the road about this thing, you would have to you would have to have people from multiple countries and your own lying eyes rejected in in their word over an anonymous source or within an Atlantic article that doesn't even match a timeline for when travel was taking place. Why would you talk to him? Ever, Goldberg and the rest of his people do not need to be in your rolodex. You do not need to return their phone calls. Do not provide them access. What are they going to do write a hit piece on you? There's no upside? So how did they get added? And should And this is the argument I see, Well, the Democrats they would never punish anyone for this, They would just move forward. Yeah, and everyone lost their minds. Now this doesn't Again, this doesn't appear to be, you know, a classified information, and even the Atlantic admitted that they don't believe it is. But they also think that there might have been more if they wouldn't have stopped listening that speculation. I don't even know if I believe that they stopped. So how does that happen? At the very least, you need to figure out a process so it never happens again. And yeah, they're gonna you know, people are gonna feast on it, and it's going to be blown up. I've already seen it, you know, with some of the leftist accounts. The worst national policy disaster and in in in uh. In a in a you know, fifty years I saw somebody saying, which is rich because Afghanistan happened not that long ago. Does that I guess maybe we consider that a policy thing. I do to the withdrawal of Afghanistan. I do, and a bunch of people got killed. So just save that rhetoric. But also all of these folks who want to go, well, the Democrats wouldn't do anything, So conservatives need to adopt that. Well, part of what I want from the Trump administration, what I expect from the Trump administration, and and and and uh and what I am hoping or what I was hoping to get and I am worried because we have not seen it yet is transparency. Now, don't get me wrong. I saw I can't remember the term that somebody used. They were talking about how transparent dog is. Yeah, that dose process is strikingly transparent. And that's what people on one side love and freak out on the other side. But there are other things that require and and it's not all on Trump, but he's in the position to restore some of this transparency in this trust things like the Epstein List, right, Pam Bondis has straight lied twice, and I see people go, well, you know, that document dump she got from New York is probably so overwhelming they got to get indictments ready. Okay, Well then she went on the TV after and went, yep, now it's really on my desk and oh boy, you're gonna be it's gonna be so crazy. We'll have it to you shortly. That's not restoring trust. This not restoring trust. And as people have pointed out to me, had had a had anything having to do with troop movements. And while it's not x's and o's on a map, there was discussion there of of you know, timing for movements and or for some of the you know, because they're talking about a couple of days, not down to the minute, but like it gives you some semblance. And it also there was discussion there talking about you know, uh, military readiness for certain aspects. You know. So basically the people had to carry out the bombing there, so it's light touch stuff. And if you know, if somebody was for far enough down the totem pole, they'd be facing a court martial. I don't know that that's up for debate. They would court martial somebody who doesn't have a high enough number after the letter E E six, you're cooked. So what do you do because you're now you're talking about the Defense Secretary, who I'm pretty sure is not putting the signal stuff together. Right, I don't know how there's not somebody in the food chain who's responsible for, you know, creating these these essentially teams meetings, if you will, Is it Mike Waltz, the former congressman who went over That's who a lot of people are looking at. And I don't know that they necessarily need to resign, but some needs to happen. Something needs to happen. It can't just be well, we're going to ignore it because the Democrats would that's not an acceptable answer, even if it's just you know, coming out and explaining how, you know, we're gonna make sure this doesn't happen again. It's that simple. Here's Trump on it. Mister President.
Speaker 5: Your reaction to the story of The Atlantic that said that some of your top cabinet officials and aids have been discussing very sense of material from Signal and included an Atlantic report for that.
Speaker 2: What is your response to that? In our opinion, I don't know anything about it. I'm not a big fan of The Atlantic.
Speaker 6: It's to me it's a magazine that's going out of business. I think it's not much of a magazine.
Speaker 2: But I know nothing about it.
Speaker 6: You're saying that they had what.
Speaker 5: They were using signal to boar date on sets of materials and having to do with what, how did you do with what?
Speaker 7: What were they talking about? Who DJ mean the attack or the hood Is?
Speaker 6: Well, it couldn't have been very effective, because the attack was very effective. I can tell you that I don't know anything about it. You're telling me about it for the first.
Speaker 2: Time, and so and AND's and I just want to hear that these these were the first two statements we got. Here's he so.
Speaker 5: Information about war plans against the Houthis and Yemen was shared with the journalist in the Atlantic, and were those details classified?
Speaker 8: So I'm you're talking about a deceitful and highly discredited so called journalists who's made a profession of pedaling hoaxes.
Speaker 5: Time and time again, to include the I don't know the hoaxes.
Speaker 9: Of Russia, Russia, Russia.
Speaker 5: Or the fine people on both sides, hopes or suckers and losers, hopes So this is the guy that pedals in garbage.
Speaker 3: This is what he does.
Speaker 5: I would love to comment on the Hoothi campaign because of the ill and courage of our troops. I've monitored very closely from the beginning. And you see, we've been managing four years of deferred maintenance under the Trump administration. Our troops, our sealers were getting shot at as targets, our ships couldn't sail through, and when they did shoot back, it was purely defensively or at shacks and Yemen. President Trump said no more. We will re establish de terrence, we will open freedom of navigation, and we will ultimately decimate the Hoothies.
Speaker 2: Which is all right, all right and just and then quickly to Trump's point, that's it's a good point, like not like it could have been that effective, but that's really not the issue. And this was independently then confirmed by both the Pentagon and the White House. So HeiG says, right, the guy is trash. But I don't know that that's the right response. Anyway. I'm curious what you think eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. If you want to all scream at each other, okay, we'll be right back. I understand that the true administration has to be deeply political. They're facing terrorists, right, I wrote this yesterday. You can't. They're not facing standard political opposition in all instances. Some of it is don't get me right. Look, the majority of people who don't like Trump are not terrorists. Let's just be abundantly clear here. However, for all the all of the rhetoric over the years about how a soldier's returning from war, people who owned Gadsden flags, all of these are potential, you know, enemies of the state.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: Janet Napolitano put that study out under the Obama administration, and white supremacy is the single greatest terrorist threat on US soil. All that garbage that would shovel to you, the fact is right now, you'd have a hard time convincing me that the biggest terrorist immediate terrorist threat after what I still believe to be Islamic radical Islamic terrorism. I think that that's that still is number one, just because they've proved and what they're willing to do. And you got all these people running around with you know, like you know, we've got to bring down America. And these are kids on college campuses who are are likely trained activists in some instances. But then it's these people who literally are kind of in line with some of them willing to go and they they put they put an incendiary explosive device on a Tesla dealership in Austin, Texas yesterday. That's Weatherman stuff. That's bombings again, So that's who he's facing. That being said, it's more important than ever that you don't give them an inch. And one of the way you give them an inch is you don't deliver on big promises like the Epstein list, and you fumble the tech right. And trust me, I've worked with people. I used to work with a guy in radio that like, the printer was his nemesis, right, But he was a great, great broadcaster, but tech tech escaped him.
Speaker 3: Now, let's be fair. The printers can be jerks.
Speaker 2: They can be jerks, especially radio station printers, notorious jerks. That being said, I you know, you don't have to be the tech nerd to be the you know, to to be the man so to speak, like you know, hegseeth right in the case of of the d O D like like what Russ you watch Mission Impossible? Did you just rewatch some of the movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we watched all of them, but two because Marky said his haircut looks stupid.
Speaker 2: Tom cur is Tom Cruise the tech expert.
Speaker 3: He's not. No, it's Simon Peg Simon Pegg, right, but I mean that part of your team.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and Ving Raims too, depending on how deep he was it Ving Raims, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so it depends on how how far back you go. So like, yes, yes, I.
Speaker 3: Think the big deal isn't listen, it isn't like they're saying like specific trip movements and plans and we're going to use this to bomb this and that. Right, But the issue the issue is here, how that reporter should not have been on the group chat.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: That's the issue here. That's like a massive fumble and that needs to be corrected. Yeah, and again, does it mean you have to go shoot?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: And I don't mean this literally, but you have to go shoot everybody?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: You're always not? No, of course none, No, you have to you have to figure out how it happened, figure out how it won't happen again, and and you need to be open as to how it's not gonna happen again.
Speaker 3: And specifically like that reporter from that publication. Oh imagine, it's like, accidentally you're putting Rachel Maddow on a group chat.
Speaker 2: You didn't add Fox News is Bill Malugin or whatever? Right, you added the guy who is the dude who did the suckers and losers thing, and and let it become a tool to attempt to defeat you for years and years and years. But you pay. Keith Oberman would be the only one worse, I think. Can you imagine added Keith Oberman to that. He wouldn't have been able to shut up and listen though, so they would have figured it out immediately.
Speaker 3: No, he'd start typing in giant, big letters.
Speaker 2: You're all sated. You're like, oh man, what did we do? All right, let's uh, let's go and get to the phones. Uh, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 11: Good morning, casey morning.
Speaker 13: So Ross pretty much just said what I was thinking. How how did he get in there to begin with? And who knew that he was in there?
Speaker 2: Somebody had to add it. Somebody would have physically had to add him.
Speaker 13: So yeah, and that person should should not be allowed to put their grubby fingers on that text. Again, because who knows who also let slip in, like Joy Reid or Rachel Maddow or some other nut.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, at least did Joy Read and Keith Oberman would have been funny because they wouldn't shut up, But it would have been funny. What's not funny is the fact that it happened or there was an existing text chain that involved all these people that also involved this reporter, which is actually a more terrifying thing. So I think it's probably the least likely. But yeah, it's like, you know, it's like that's that you have on your father. It's a little different.
Speaker 13: But is it Mike Walt that's in charge of that?
Speaker 2: Well, and that's you know, that's what people are saying. But look, if Mike Walt, I don't know, if he's a technical guy and there's somebody within his department who's the one who sets this up, that would be perfectly acceptable. But then you have to figure out what you're going to do with that person. So I don't know that's fair.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 2: People calling for specific heads at this point, I don't know is fair because I don't know how it came to be they needed to figure out how it came to be and hold that person responsible.
Speaker 11: It could be some you know, but but.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. It also could have been a Mike Waltz who thought he was hitting, you know, somebody else's button and just had fat fingers because he doesn't understand the app And if that's the case, then they should not be in charge of getting these stuffs set.
Speaker 13: Up right and Bond, Pam BONDI can go now.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying, look, if she did just not came back, I would have absolutely left open the possibility that the full document showed things that needed to be prosecuted and they're going forward. But then she went and did the second round of interviews, and I don't understand that. So anyway, and what if you're.
Speaker 15: In what if you wait a minute, I'm being.
Speaker 2: Yelled at, what what? What?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 13: My mother said? Uh? Who ever let the Atlantic and then needs need to shoot him dead?
Speaker 2: Oh she wants a d warte. Well, I tend I'm going to try not to use that cut even jokingly against US officials.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, probably not.
Speaker 2: Oh don't worry, we'll get more. We got some stories later. We'll get it in with you it's a little terrifying for us. Donna's mother. Her whole thing in the morning is listening to Warte threatened to shoot people. I'm just glad we could. We could do a show that appeals to everybody. That's right.
Speaker 3: It's like an old FDR fireside chats the same time as yeah, very cozy.
Speaker 2: Remember when remember Biden used to watch those on TV? You remember that. I remember he was mentioning the fireside chats on TV.
Speaker 3: I forgot all about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did he say? Said FDR took to the TV to do the fireside chats for Yeah, that's one of my favorite Biden gaffs. I don't even know if I have I have it as part of the big montage, but you all can look it up if you want. All right, hey Jeff, what's up?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 16: Okay, see, I appreciate chat.
Speaker 10: Listen to you every morning hiding from Stetfield to Prayettville.
Speaker 1: My take is as an IT.
Speaker 16: Manager for the last three or four decades, and if you've seen some of the messages I've seen created by peotball act adding.
Speaker 11: Uh, somebody up to an email?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, you know it's it's you know they they're bad mouthing a customer and they put a customer's representative in the email or a vendor.
Speaker 2: Or I've watched, sir, I have watched a person that I U a salesperson, do exactly. They weren't necessarily bad mouthing, but they weren't nice mouthing. And I was he seat on this email and I wanted and and it was not good what happened to them when they did that? So yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: But you made one point that I want to bring.
Speaker 16: Back up when you mentioned that President fab had.
Speaker 1: A differing perspective.
Speaker 17: When I said that, I'm like, thank you that one of the problems that we have is too many people get that a lot staff with the present.
Speaker 11: That we have seen that for decades with.
Speaker 10: The Democrat where everybody is of one mind. That one of the strength so the Republican Party is that we have divergent views.
Speaker 2: It's in it and it's if you want to approach this, you're right. And if you want to approach this from a business perspective, people want to trash on Trump and it's his way or the highway, and it's once he's made the decision, it is, but one of the things that is that is clearly an attribute to Trump and to Elon Musk is the ability to to get outside information and maybe it does change their mind. I'll give you an example. Do you ever see the video of Elon Musk who's standing there, he's doing like a soft uh they're they're video and him having a conversation with a couple of people, and one of them suggests, I believe it was they had they had made the booster rocket do something, and they go, well, why doesn't the whole rocket do it? I can't remember what it was. And Elon on the fly stops forout ten seconds, stares at the ground, and he goes, that's a really good idea, and that's what they ended up doing. So here's the richest guy in the world, the king of the rockets, and some random woman is standing there and some dude and one of them, I can't remember which one just goes, why don't you do the whole thing? And he's just and he just realized. He's like, that's the answer, and it literally was instrumental into what the current rocket design looks like. That's another thing that good leaders can do. So it's clear that the advance was comfortable doing it. That that must be the relationship that they share and that is a positive. You're absolutely right, sir. All right, I gotta roll here. All right, Well, you know what, let's just jam all these calls in one jamal I got about I got a few minutes. So what's up, hey, Grace.
Speaker 1: See, I just want to say this, who ever had that man name in their robodics names to be fired. One of the things you just mentioned, I'm gonna tell you why. One of the things you just mentioned, Gaycy you and Ross was joking right about, was you said, Hey, you remember when Biden said he saw on television FDR's fire side chest. That didn't go viral, that didn't be said. So it's already we know, as Trump supporters and Trump and people who support Trump that you're not going to get a fair shape in the media. So you have to be extra cautious when you do something. You have to take the extra step to make sure that something like this won't happen because they're not going to talk about this. What happened with the Afghanistan things didn't even hardly talk about it. They only mentioned it when they wanted to get rid of body and sparingly. But when it was brought up, nobody brought that up during the election against Kamala Harrist But you know what, they did bring up the suckers and losers comment. The same people who brought up the suckers and losers. You know what, they're the ones who accidentally are on this snow. I don't believe this was an accident. I believe somebody because from past, because these people Atlantic, CNN, MSNBC, they always talking about an anonymous source, of monomous source, anonymous source, well sometimes and the anonymous source who is these anonymous sources? And then we hear fairly Griffet, who's on the view always trashing Trump, who is part of mike 's team? Oh so who are these people the Trump administration? You know, I'm a Trump supporter. You no, I'm a Donald Trump supporter. We can't afford to have these type of scripts. So whoever did that and created that list needs to either reside or they need to be fired, because we can out afford to have anybody on.
Speaker 13: Our team who casually speaks to.
Speaker 1: The Atlantic wr L means of observing and some other people from Chapel Hill have contact with me. Oh blah blah blah. They tell me who they are because I don't save their saving their number. I don't say who they are because I don't speak to them. I'm not going. Yeah, well, last time I spoke with wr L, I clued them about what it's about, some of the stuff they said. When I ran from Mayor. They never called me back.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me say this, and I appreciate the call there, Jamal, because I got to hit a break here. So over the course of today, as you're watching the story be analyzed, and if whoever's doing the analysis wants to make the content of what was communicated, which is not classified, there's even a statement there where they said, well, let's go to the let's go to the high side, let's go to the class fight communications channel. So they were clearly delineating. If they're trying to make the content the story so that they can juice it up like they were given away the Manhattan Project in the forties, ignore them. Those are not honest arbiters of this. But if they're discussing how a reporter got added, that's the story. That's the logical and fair discussion here and and I'm very curious to see where it goes. All right, six fifty, hang on, we got a little wrestling thing we got to discuss, and I'm going to get into this here at the top of the hour. But let me tell you what's going on. Let me tell you what's going on. And there's the funny way to go about this. Then there's also the you know, the people who we can have a serious discussion about it as well. But I did giggle when I saw this thing yesterday. So a bipartisan bill has been filed in the North Carolina Senate, and I want to give you the exactly here we go. It's this is the name of it, and obviously, like most of these bills, it's an acronym for something to see if he can pick it up while I'm telling you, an act too, And then here we go, remember iconic combatants through fostering learning, awareness and interest in wrestling. And it's bastling spelled with an R. What's that? I'm what did that? I'm sorry? What was that I just heard in the background. Yeah, yeah, somebody filed a bill in the Senate called the Rick Flair Act. Now what does it do? And you know, what are they hoping to accompany. I will fill you in on those details while we play iconic wrestler cuts and act like juveniles, but not really, because Ross and I have some ideas, I.
Speaker 3: Will stop it nothing to stay on top.
Speaker 2: You know why, because I'm Ross got to pull out is he has a stupid amount of wrestling cuts in the system, Joe dirt cuts and wrestling cuts.
Speaker 3: And the thing is there, not even for stories. I just have them in here and play them when we're off the air to myself, like, give him in a bad mood. I want to play this cut right here. Yeah, I'm gonna play this one ray here. I feel better.
Speaker 2: So I don't know that this goes anywhere, but man, I don't know. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Maybe you think it's a good use of money, maybe you don't. Maybe there's maybe there's other ways to fund this if people actually want this. I'm a little surprised actually that there isn't a wrestling museum in North Carolina or Minnesota, which are kind of like those are kind of like the epicenters for a lot of what eventually became the top tier wrestling. I mean, obviously people are from North Carolina. You know this hell ri L. I don't even know if you guys know this. Wr L used to show at their studios host wrestling matches and this was a and and you know, going back to the days too, like in Greensboro with all of the stuff, and it was televised and and all, and you know all of this before it all just kind of became ww F and then WWE and and everything else. Is McMahon consolidated all of it. These were these were regions legendary for producing, uh you know the wrestlers who you know from the seventies and eighties and and even into the nineties, right, these these these uh, these secondary organizations that then became, you know, the conglomerate that it is so and and there's so many famous wrestlers who are from North Carolina or lived in North Carolina. Andre the Giant obviously, even though he's from France, lived in North Carolina until the day he died, had a nice little spread out there. In fact, you should watch that documentary. I think it's just called Andre, right, it's just called Andrea. The one that the uh, the one that's on I think it's on HBO. Max or maybe it's on No, maybe it's on Netflix. You should watch it.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: And of course Rick Flair, who Ross has an entire button bar dedicated to because of course he does, and uh and and many many others. And so the Rick Flair Act would this is a essentially a study. So when they go do projects that what they do is they do feasibility studies and they're it's it's eye opening what they cost. So in this case, it would direct five hundred thousand dollars to the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources to study the viability of a pro wrestling museum in North Carolina. I don't know if it's said. I don't know if it says where they necessarily want it to be, because that would be part.
Speaker 3: Of the study.
Speaker 9: Ross.
Speaker 2: What if they offered to knock those ice or condos down next to your house and put it there, would you be okay with it?
Speaker 3: I was going to say they should put it in wig forest unbiased opinion.
Speaker 2: Next to the cookout, right, yeah, yes, got a cookout on one side and olive gardener on the other.
Speaker 3: All the lights in my studio are flashing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's kind of concerning you having a.
Speaker 2: Tecto techno party in there. I don't know, you got some gloves, sticks, takes some molly. What's going on in there?
Speaker 3: I'm in apocalypse now or something?
Speaker 2: Oh man, fine, Oh maybe it's the Hey, maybe it's the helicopter with the playmates.
Speaker 3: Right, that's yeah. But here's the thing. If there's anyone that's thinking about not voting for this bill, maybe they're like, you know, I don't know. Rick Flair's kind of a you know, he's he's a trickster. He's I don't know if I can support that. Here's one thing you had to realize about Ric Flair. He never turned a heel.
Speaker 2: Well, like a lawyer. Now you sound like a lawyer a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's not like one of these John Cena guys. Right, He's like, I'm a good guy and now I'm a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Do you have any theories as to why he quote never turned I.
Speaker 3: Mean that's because he was always a heel. But still my point standing, he never turned heel.
Speaker 2: Well, but then how do you deal Okay, but then how do you deal with it? Because I think on the list of wrestlers they mentioned with Sergeant Slaughter, that dude sold his soul to Iraq.
Speaker 3: Dude. I remember that that was a big deal in like nineteen ninety because it was like you know, Operation Desert Storm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nor swashed a storm in Norman schwartz Cough was on TV every day, a yellow ribbon. We were doing that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're younger, if you're a younger member of our audience, and you know, you weren't alive to remember that it was a big deal because this was like a big conflict, you know, after the Vietnam veterans had come home and they were used to be treated a certain way, and I remember my father told us, He's like, we are going to support these soldiers, and it was a big deal in our community and especially with those at the VFW where we would all put Remember all the yellow ribbons we tied around our porches and our trees to show support for the troops because they didn't have the same sort of support when they were over in Vietnam. And it was a big thing in my household. And then we're watching wrestling as you do every single weekend with my father and Sergeant Slaughter comes up in front of me. Gene Oakerland decked out like like he's one of the guys from Iraq with the thing on his head.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got to hold a boot and he's standing.
Speaker 3: The iron he unwrapped it. He had a president that was wrapped up in newspaper talking about the you know, Saddam Hussein going into Kuwait, and inside it was this boot with like the colors of Iraq that Saddam Hussein apparently sent him. And on one side you had Iron Cheek, who is now known as Colonel Mustafa, and you had another guy his name was like he he was like an older guy. I don't remember, Yeah, General and Non or something or whatever his name of it, but he was like an old he was older than the Iron Cheek, but he was like the leader. He was the general. And then you had colonel who was the Iron Cheek. And then he's up there and the crowd. I've never seen somebody get that much heat before. I still remember my dad was like, no, hell no, uh huh ah, this.
Speaker 2: House oh no, Sayer.
Speaker 11: Away, Hey, coer Away, and his name.
Speaker 3: Became a household.
Speaker 2: World around world. By the way, that crowd is not having any of it, right there, boy, not at all. They are like people are falling out of their seats. They're so mad, disgusting. How does that mean anything?
Speaker 3: I don't have a pone. What an absolute the genius move, What a genius move. And take Sergeant's laughter. Please have been a big hero big.
Speaker 2: He's under the all American boy there g I Joe.
Speaker 3: He's gonna come to you and the kids love him and we're gonna have him come out for Saddam Hussein. He was, he was what a great move.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he's a North Carolina guy. He actually follows Ross's account.
Speaker 3: That's going in the hall?
Speaker 2: What's that that's going in the Hall of Fame, that's going on right there? So yeah, so I don't know. Could she get a job down there? Just turning heel every day? It's like a tour guy. Like he's giving you a tour. You're like, oh, this is this great sergeants slaughter and then right in the middle of it, he like puts him in a prison cage. He's like, ah, I worked for Russia or whatever. Right, it would be amazing, like an interact. You know how people like experiences rather than just stuff. You could do that and then they could like put you somewhere and torture you and then you get the full experience. So all right, So if they don't want to vote for it, should they have to fight Rick Flair?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They should. And say what you will about Rick Flair, you know, being older, he's spry, he can take a bump. Still. Yeah, listen, would you want Rick Flair to put you in the in the figure four? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, God, no, no, not a chance. Man. This is like, this is this is this stuff just on a semi semi more say a younger note. I saw people were clowning on Chuck Lindell, the you know, the MMA dude and a boxer before that, and dude who absolutely in his prime would just destroy everybody, just destroy him, right, So he didn't fight anymore. And there was video of him. It's something down in Florida and he's wearing a T shirt and he's got a beer belly now and people are like they're making fun of him. I'm like two things. One, dude ain't working anymore. Two, you random Twitter person, you realize that if it on that dock after Chuck came out of the water and you're making fun of it, because he's now his shirt sweat that's clinging to his belly. He would destroy you in one one third of you know, one third of a second. Right if he hits you once, you would And it doesn't matter that he has a beer belly. He's still Chuck Lindell, Okay, And so I don't get the clown. But yeah, i'd love to see Rick fl I just remember we're still waiting for Cain and Tim Walls to wrestle, like we could put a whole card together. But also I understand why some people are going, well, if hey, if you want a museum, then why don't you fund it? And I've heard a lot, you know, I've heard people criticize the what the NASCAR Museum was supposed to be and would it actually cash flowed. I don't pretend to know all that. I did visit at one time, and it was okay, I had some time to kill in Charlotte. It was when I went down to interview Trump during the you know, going back to the twenty twenty election, I realized I'd never been a NASCAR museum. I went down to stay the night before the event, and I'm like, well, I got the day before the rally. So I actually went to the NASCAR Museum, okay, but a wrestling museum. I was just surprised that the only wrestling museums are in what Iowa and New York. Apparently they have they have to I've never been to either one. Ross did you? Did you ever go to the one in New York? I don't even know where it is.
Speaker 3: No, I'd absolutely no idea. It was like a thing.
Speaker 2: I wonder what town it's in. But if it's in Schenectady, then aren't you gonna feel dumb?
Speaker 3: Guy will feel super dumb, and then I will take a day off and go immediately.
Speaker 2: Oh well, no, that's not what I was Senectady. Please, I will send the butcher of Schenectady after you. What are you gonna do? Then? You guys don't know that reference. So have you guys see an Electric State?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the new Milie Bobby Brown Chris Pratt movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it's on.
Speaker 3: It's on.
Speaker 2: It's a purely a Netflix thing, okay. And I and people were hating on this thing, and I just assumed they were hating because there was some like woke stuff in it, because that's you know that's really what gets the twitter's hackles up. But so I was. I was bored over the weekend. I actually watched it over the weekend, and it's.
Speaker 3: A good movie. I don't understand the hate either. Like it's not super good, it's.
Speaker 2: Well, it's based on a book, and I think that's probably what we're dealing with here.
Speaker 3: But it's not horrible. But it isn't bad either. It's not exceptional. It's like, you know, it's okay. But I enjoyed the creativity of it and it was different in a good way. I don't think Millie Bobby Brown is really a good actress. I've come to that conclusion. I think she's great in Stranger Things because that character, that character has to be a little off, but she seems like that in all her scenes, So it doesn't work in other movies. Just my opinion. But there's a scene in it where one of the guys, the bad Guy right, is Gus Fring, the guy who plays Gus Fring from Breaking Bad Right. And in the movie, they when they introduce him, they show like the newsweek er, like the Time article cover, and it's his face and it says the butcher of Schenectady. His character is called the Butcher of Schenectady.
Speaker 2: And I know, you have to know there was a huge civil war between robots and people and nice this movie.
Speaker 3: I saw that and I nearly fell out of bed. I was laughing so hard. The Butcher of Schenectady and that's who he is in the movie. That's hisky.
Speaker 2: Hey, what happened in Schenectady? Though, I don't know, man, like, maybe maybe some people needed some butchering. I don't know. I you know, I don't want to I don't want to spoil it. He's the bad guy kind of but anyway, but yeah, like here's the thing I wouldn't be afraid to show. I don't have kids, so maybe you can correct me. I wouldn't be afraid to show that to kids that movie. Maybe not the Little Kid, not at all. Yeah. I mean there's there's nothing really, there's nothing salacious in there. There's there's clearly some adult jokes.
Speaker 3: I think the issue was it costs like three hundred and fifty million or something stupid to make, and they were like, you know, a movie shouldn't cost that much to make.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's only gonna be on Netflix's the argument.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Netflix can do whatever they want, but whatever, all right, So we covered a lot of ground, a lot of ground there. So yeah, we have the Rick Flair bill is the thing again, I don't know if it goes anywhere. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Where would where would it? Where should a rest Let's say, if they're gonna go ahead and do this, all right, you're not able to stop it even if you don't want it. Let's say they're going to do this, or let's say that they you know, take a referendum to the people. Where do you put the wrestling museum? Where do you put it? I mean some people say, well you put it in Rale, you put it in the Capitol? Well why why would you? Why would you put it there? Why wouldn't you put it in Charlotte, where Rick Flair basically lived and near where Andre was. Well, you know, Charlotte gets all the stuff. Why wouldn't you put it in the triad? Some of the most legendary early like old school wrestlers were pounding the pavement there in Greensboro and do it and doing all those shows. And why shouldn't Greensboro get something or pick you know, a smaller town in between. I don't know the answer to that, but it'll be interesting if this goes forward to hear him argue over it, and I don't know who comes out on top. All right, seven twenty coming up on the show, Oh we have a hate crime, except we don't, but we will fill you in on those details. And dude, you have you had like quote unquote, you know respectable pundits. I have to make air quotes because you're talking about you know, these CNN people like Bishop Talbert Swan and others who I don't know if they got duped or they were actively in on it, but were defaming jd Vance yesterday. You can't And I understand his vice presidents. I don't necessarily mean like they would win in court for that. I just mean they clearly had to know what they were doing, Like the cadences off everything. They purported to have a damning recording of jd Vance trashing Elon Musk, and within a second of listening to this, you realize that's not jd Vance, that's either bad AI or whatever. We'll play it for you. Let you be the judge coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program broadcasting with you until we're not able to. So they are running some giant machine because there's construction in the building, and it's not then necessarily the noise issue, although I guess feasibly if they got right outside the studio you might be able to hear it.
Speaker 3: But today it's pretty loud though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it's sucking so much electricity. Ross is having a techno party in his studio because it's juicing off his electrical pan.
Speaker 3: Giant grinder thing they're putting down on the floor and they're grinding the floor thing. They're doing very important grinding work. It's my professional opinion. And I went talking to Josh, the floor manager, and I'm like, hey, all my lights are flickering when they're doing this. Is it like a fire hazard? And he's like, no, you know, it's taking in so much energy the amps or whatever. It's like sucking off you know, it's like taking away the stuff from your lights and they're flickering. Yeah, it doesn't sound safe to me.
Speaker 2: The problem. The problem is the only thing that matters. I mean, the lights are one thing. I don't know that that's a safety issue necessarily or though maybe an electrician can correct this. I'm concerned if if the lights are flickering, how much juice can the your bored? Because Ross's board is the only board that matters. It's the end all be all from where the show goes through, right, It's the final the final boss, so to speak. So I'm just wondering how much juice can we lose before that thing t tries to reset itself and what nightmare would But I don't want to speak that into existing.
Speaker 3: So you're saying the board also runs on these amps?
Speaker 10: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: I like win amp No No, the.
Speaker 2: Thing from back in the day when you were pirating music that you then used to listen to it that thing. I mean I didn't do that, but others I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure did listen. Man full disclosure, not an engineer.
Speaker 2: Not an engineer. I don't know. Maybe we should call John ask him so anyway, uh so, uh fingers crossed everybody else see how it goes. I will tell you this, If they do juice that board doing that, I don't think these construction guys are going to get to start till nine anymore, because you know the boss is gonna lose their crap.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean it's gonna it's flickering pretty bad, and it's it's sort of starting to mess with my brain because I do feel like I'm in like a nightclub.
Speaker 2: Well maybe we should Maybe we need a backbeat just for the whole show. Could we have Darud? Can we just put Darud behind the rest of the show. We'll go from there, all right, let me grab let me grab some calls here. Oh man, well yeah, wait, hold on, we got all sorts of stuff. All right, let's start with David. He's holding the longest. David, what's up than Casey?
Speaker 1: Let me show.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you giving me the time to wait issue and on issues of great importance. Tampa, Florida for wrestling.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I'm I'm I'm I'm not, sir, But I was talking about I because like in uh, but Tampa was Tampa a primary emergence place. I know that whole you know, you got hole down there, you got a bunch of people. But I kind of always tribe the Tampa was where they then went to, versus where they came from. Is that inaccurate?
Speaker 4: A lot of them came from the Tampa area of course Hulk came from the damp they are. But Eddie Graham was a wrestler and a promoter. He was the McMahon of the sixties and seventies. Gordon Soley was the announcer he sent the stage for all the announcers. Paul Bear, where that character came from was from a kids horror movie announcer back in the sixties. Yeah, that was They didn't just make that up.
Speaker 2: That came from. I remember I watched Paul Bear be interviewed about how he came to be Paul Bar and he was talking about you know that. And also when he essentially McMahon told him, he's like, you're Paul Bear. What do you think of that? And explained it to him and he's like, I guess I'm Paul Bear. So yeah, that was great.
Speaker 4: And then you've got Johnny Valentine. Jack Briscoe was actually an NCAA champion, never defeated in his senior year, never even went down once. He was never taken down in his senior year, and he became the wrestling champion of the world for several years. You got Lahoe, McDaniel, Gosh, Lex Lucer came out of there the brothers.
Speaker 1: You're great.
Speaker 4: Malinka was the first Russian.
Speaker 11: Heel.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, let me say this, sir. I don't broadcast in Tampa, though I used to every now and then when i'd fill in for Schnid. And I like Tampa very very much. I have lots of friends there. But I think we should have the museum because well.
Speaker 4: We'll have to agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: Well that's fine, that's but you know what, that's what we do, and that's why these conversations are, as you said, of great importance, sir. So I appreciate the call this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, I did.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go. So that guy's trying to siphon it. He's very knowledgeable. He's trying to siphon it off to Tampa. No, you guys have the what's the big strip club there? That's what you guys get in burn Steakhouse? Uh Mons V you get Mons Venus and Burns. So why don't you just let us have something? Okay? All right, very good? Oh real quick, Anthony, what's up?
Speaker 11: I just uh, I don't know why we're also stilling shade of Ben Jones in white cars.
Speaker 2: He's not he said, he mind his own business. You're talking about the mayor up there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she's got us, she got she's got a supporting cast because, uh, my friend Chief Harrington, he's full of chief police. And then Colonel Claws is up there. He's got a great, great name already.
Speaker 2: He was a Yeah, but now you're getting into uh heel territory where you have a wrestler whose friends jump in.
Speaker 11: No, No, he was a he's a great dude. He was a he's an orphan and he supports the Baptist Children's Home and he was a a Hue pilot in Vietnam.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not trashing on the guy. I'm just saying if he's not mayor, he doesn't have to be the mayor of Royal rumble.
Speaker 3: So, oh, I know who Anthony is talking about? Anthony he's he's a big deal around December time, right, yeah.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, he's a he's a Yeah, he's a legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hannah, So so make him mayor, like interim mayor for like whatever weeks we're doing the Royal rumble and and then uh, oh, well don't you want the don't you want the uh do you want the economic boost? Yeah, that's all I'm saying, so.
Speaker 11: All right, that makes more people will come there. Too many people there already.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thanks man going on Nimby on the wrestling and I understand what he's saying about the traffic, but I think he he puts forth a really good argument as to why the museum should be in wake Forest unbiased opinion. Yeah obviously, yeah, right between directly between the cookout and olive garden r Yes, okay, yeah, I wouldn't even have to ask you what you're doing with your weekends anymore. Yeah, I on Friday and I'm like, hey, you guys doing anything in you when we get off the air, Like, you guys doing anything interesting this week? And he'd be like, duh, going to the wrestling Museum with my peach shake and my chicken Alfredo? What do you think that'd be amazing? All right? Some people want Wilson's mills. Oh well that's that, you know. I didn't realize both of those Shane Helms and the Hardy boys came out of there. Well, then their mayor better get to you know, practicing, get ahead of this thing. All right, So I mentioned some audio. Let's go ahead, get over to this with Bishop Talbert swan you it's so obviously fake that I don't believe that somebody who is a commentator sometimes panelist on multiple media outlets writes, somebody who sits there, listens to audio cuts, watches clips and videos to I'm gonna use the phrase loosely inform their position doesn't quickly realize that I don't know that they made this, but they sure as hell should have known it wasn't real. But they ran with it. And they weren't the only ones. He's just one of the higher profile ones. A clip, a piece of audio that emerged of the vice president trashing on Elon Musk. Right, and then these are the stories. Obviously, if you're the political opposition, this is what you want to see. You want to see your political opposition fracturing. Right feels good, feels good, you know, admit it. When you saw things unraveling clearly between Kamala and and Joe Biden and or more specifically Joe Biden and like Nancy Pelosi, didn't you feel a little good? It felt a little good because you don't like either of them, most of you some of you did, I guess maybe, but but it feels good. So that's the that's what they're trying to play on here. The problem is, well there's I'm gonna play the audio first and then you tell me if there's anything that stands out to you that would make you perhaps question the authenticity of it. Okay, all right, here we go. And I said, but he's not.
Speaker 7: He's just.
Speaker 2: Hospun. It's pretty er.
Speaker 1: That's the ports the grace, and.
Speaker 6: He hasn't thought as.
Speaker 2: He all right, I'm gonna stop it there. So the beef, I guess if you, if you could understand it is Vance or what they purport to be. Vance is like he's not even from here, he's from South Africa, he's not elected official. I don't like him, right, all the stuff that if you're going to mock one of these up, you'd go for ross anything that stands out to you as an audio expert un in this business.
Speaker 3: He told it doesn't sound real at all. It's just the way he's talking, the way, the inflection, the pacing. They they're they're covering it up with this apparently echo effect, as if he's in like a giant room or something something they're talking in a bathroom or something like there's a feeling inche on it, there's an echo. It's not real. There's no part of that. If you work in audio, you listen to it and you're like, yeah, that's a real human being talking.
Speaker 2: And if it's not JD. Vance speak, I don't even think JD. Drunk would sound.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's not even good AI. It's bad. Yeah, because there is some really good AI out there. You're like, man, that's no question.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah. Some of the Barack Obama stuff was pretty remember when they were doing that, and then Joe Rogan with the with the monkeys or what right, remember with the Hockey monkeys? Okay, that wasn't very good either. But my point is it's clearly not real. So to push it out as somebody who kind of works in the media, I kind of think you knew that and you didn't care. But it's not like you had any credibility to squander. You know, it does have credibility to squander. Raced aging from the Weather Channel, right, So hey, well what have you been up to? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Traveling, traveling. I saw the big bosses up there in the big city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did your h how'd your daughter stay? By the way, this is proud. I'm gonna let him do the proud papa thing, so uh, go ahead, brag away.
Speaker 9: That was great. Carnegie Hall Saturday night they played with the New England Symphony. Really was was. It was a great performance, great experience. Had some family from upstate New York come down. Mom came down, my sister came up from Florida.
Speaker 3: So it was nice.
Speaker 9: It was real cool.
Speaker 2: But it's not often your kid gets to play at Carneal halls.
Speaker 9: Exactly. It's a good vation nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Really, well, that's good man.
Speaker 9: It was pretty neat. It was pretty neat. Got to go to the I Heart Building in New York City, was right, Okay, yeah, that's nice place.
Speaker 2: Did you see the miss tunnel?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: Is that the one with the white with the laser light.
Speaker 2: Show and the mist? Yeah, but it wasn't working. Oh I'm shocked at Yes, I'm gonna get fired for that.
Speaker 3: You were gonna put John on it?
Speaker 2: Call John, we'll have to fix it. Yeah, side joke, but one that's never gonna go away. All right, I'm sorry the miss total wasn't working. Maybe next time, buddy, So yeah, next time, next time. How about we are we gonna get any missed. We got any missed for us, Yeah, we could.
Speaker 9: We could use some air quality and parts of the state, especially just west of Charlotte where most of the wildfire burning is a little bit elevated, and it's some wind and very little rainfall around the next several days. Certainly isn't going to help. Some clouds, A lot of it's off toward the north on the Virginia border. This morning. That's a weekfront. It's going to sag south sun and clouds today. Still up sixties, maybe low seventies in the triangle. Maybe a shower today. I don't even know if we're gonna dampen the ground, but there might be a few showers, especially early. Not really gonna help much of anything to put any wildfires out. As we dropped to the low forties. Go look at datamar still a little breezy, more seasonable, means closer to average. Lo to mid sixties. Thursday, similar load to mid sixties and sunny and then Friday. I even think we're going to be in a pretty good shape of more sunshine around. Probably don't get raining here back into maybe Sunday night Monday. It could be a few thunderstorms too, so no real big changes. Next few days, dry, little breezy today tomorrow before we start seeing some change come in with some dry weather but less wind and more seasonable temperatures. But then by Monday, with the next front coming in, we could be back up near eighty in some spot. So you know, Casey, we're making that. I think we've made that turn. Now, well, get cold again probably. I really think it's tax day for me where we start saying, you know, we're not going to see any cold air come back in again, but right now looks like a pretty good week.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll take it. Thank you, sir. We'll talk in an hour and we we'll be right back. This interesting little announcement yesterday, here's the President, and.
Speaker 6: They were delighted to report that Honday is announcing a major five point eight billion dollar investment in American manufacturing. In particular, Hunday, we'll be building a brand new steel plant in Louisiana, which we will produce more than two point seven million metric tons of steal a year, creating more than fourteen hundred jobs for American steal workers. And then there'll be major expansion after that this will be Hyundai's first ever steel mill in the United States, one of the largest companies in the world by the way, supplying steel for its auto parts and auto plants, and Alabama and Georgia, which will soon produced more than one million American made cars every single year. The cars are coming into this country at levels never seen before.
Speaker 2: Get ready.
Speaker 6: This investment is a clear demonstration that tariffs very strongly work. And I hope other things also, but the tariffs are bringing them in at levels that have not been witnessed.
Speaker 2: So and look, here's the deal. Actually, if and let's say, if Hyundai lives up to all of what it says, so this, you know, it's like everything else, it's phased. The total investment is actually closer to twenty one billion. And then also Rolls Royce announced yesterday they're moving manufacturing over to the US because and I know this is this will come as a shock to people, I guess who know nothing about history. The US is where people, where people want to do business.
Speaker 13: What is that.
Speaker 3: It's a construction cheese man.
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind, I'm enthusiastic. Apparently we're a pretty good consumer market, like the best consumer market still and the you know this move. This is how the US used to be funded was tariffs, but also it was funded through rapid growth, innovation and expansion, right and and there there still was some tax things that played into it, but it wasn't what we what we know now with federal income tax and getting taken on tariffs. Remember, if we want to export a car to the US, it's a ten percent tariff. If they want to export two excuse me, to Europe, it's a ten percent tariff. If Europe exports here it's two and a half percent. How we got into these deals and this insanity is beyond me. And all Trump said is we're going to equal your tariffs. Well, then companies that want to be able to be competitive and sell in the US market, their hand is forced. And if you want access, if you want access to this group of consumers, then you need to have some skin in the game. Is basically what's going on here. And we said, there's a whole hell of a lot more Rolls Roycist sold in the US than there is in the UK. Oh Man, like Bob the Builder episode or something. Listen of the background noise fits in all right, couple couple things we got to get to is we kick off this hour. We're just talking about the response from Hyundai, Hyundai Hyundai and Rulls Royce and some other companies that are saying, you know what, now it makes financial sense to manufacture or at least partially manufacture our products here in the US because this is the consumer market we are most interested in selling our product in. They have the money. Maybe not as much as we used to, but you know, still financially it's easier to sell your product. And now it makes fiduciary sense. And then people are screaming about, oh, you know, the tariffs don't work. Well, sometimes they do. This is what it looks like when it is working. Now there is a really interesting threat coming up, and this I think will be a very big test. So Trump announced yesterday that any nation who purchases oil from Venezuela would be with a twenty five percent tariff by the US. So obviously this is clearly about punishing Venezuela for purposely and deceitfully. I believe, is the terms that Trump used sending violent criminals to the United States.
Speaker 9: Okay, so that is the.
Speaker 2: That's what's up with that. The issue is a few things. One, Chevron actually did have the ability to purchase oil from Venezuela. They are going to be weaned off of it. There's a essentially that is going to go away. So what countries remain, Well, the countries that remain that he could attempt if they don't depart from Venezuela and don't stop purchasing, are not little countries, okay, like China's one of them. So what does that look like? You know, China is from a trade war standpoint, the tariff standpoint, that's the that's the big one, right, just just due to the amount of goods and services go from China to the US, almost almost exclusively from China to the US. And what does that look like? I don't know. So Trump issued a thirty day wind down order for the Chevron license that was granted back in twenty twenty two. By the way, just so we're clear, that was a that was a Joe Biden thing. So that's going away. But the so, China, India is the second largest procure of oil from Venezuela, and then Spain for some reason, but those three countries less less less concerned about Spain since that's more of an EU thing, but China and India? What does that look like? And I I don't know the answer that. Obviously there's a lot of goods produce over in India. How does it impact companies that procure services from India? I don't know the you know, like offshore call centers or you know, various corporate stuff, tech support, various things. Is that now tariffed that service? And when what does a company do who's decided that they are going to use an Indian call center? I don't know what that looks like. But that's a that's a big threat, man, And it's about starving Venezuela for for what it is that they do. I don't know that you could logically argue that Venezuela didn't intentionally send Trend de Arragua and other gang members out of their country like they saw an opportunity, they did it one hundred. I don't think that's and and Maduro's essentially fest up to it, right because he's just because remember Maduro wanted to fight. He wanted to fight Elon. Remember they were gonna have like okay, then it turned into like space rockets and lacers and stuff. The whole thing was just a weird conversation. But again, you're dealing with the dude who doesn't just see his himself and and and it's clear obviously that last election was rigged. All the other countries around him, who have even been friends are like, bro, that was pretty blatant, Right, You're dealing with somebody who's willing to do whatever it takes to remain in power, who operates under the assumption that he's like reincarnated. I've explained this before, the Blood of Boulevar, which is it's a big machismo thing, and within Latin culture in South America, the you know, Simone Boulevar, the Sword of Boulevar, the history of Peru, Colombia, and Venezuela inextricably linked, and and it's such a it's such a macho thing that back in the day, Pablo Escobar literally tricked a bunch of commies into bombing out the Supreme in Colombia and then retrieving the sword for him, and then he used the sword to kill one of them. So there's that, like, that's who you're dealing with. You're dealing with the guy who's just out of his mind. So this is how you financially starve them. And let me tell you one of the things that I still remember, which was very striking to me, is on that trip I took to Ecuador and Colombia a couple of years ago and went to a place called Guatapei, which is outside of Medazine and in Metazine. There are Venezuelans living all over the streets, obviously displaced from Venezuela, just jam packed in there, and a lot of them are what you would consider traditional or like their version of native Native Americans who have basically been pushed out of the country because they are in a lesser cast system. And Venezuela just shoved him over into Colombia. And they just sit on the street in that very indigenous, colorful dresses with their kids panhand. It's incredibly sad, incredibly sad. And so this starves the beast further. And I don't know if it if it then prompts the people of Venezuela to rise up against this guy. But this is a really big threat, and again not just for Venezuela, but also what will India and China do if threatened with twenty five percent tariffs? I mean, the reasonable thing has to be that they go find their oil elsewhere. It's just not worth it to keep doing business with Venezuela, even though Venezuela continues to have one of the largest, uh the largest untapped amount of oil, Like that's the that's the big thing they got going for him. They have an incredible amount of oil. But financially, I don't know how that works for China, and I don't know how that works for India. Like I'm less concerned about India. I think India will be more likely, but maybe China doubles down because remember China's thing is to eventually try to control everything everywhere all the time, because they got so many people that they create these massive work projects. When they do these, like you have a bunch of Chinese oil drillers over there. They gets some massive industry as part of their deal with Venezuela, and they'd have to fold all that up because I financially, it's just not worth the twenty five percent. So we'll see where it goes, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four? Umm, where is this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: So officials in Allentown, PA. Officials in Allentown, Pennsylvania, have announced charges against a city employee, alleging she made a false police report and even tampered with evidence after reporting she found Are you ready for this? Dun't did it on a noose on her desk in January. And I'm sorry, here's the thing. Maybe it's not fair because look, there are there are weirdos, and there are people who absolutely like just spend a few minutes on Twitter. There there's plenty of there's plenty of racists that exists. So feasibly, could somebody who wants to, you know, make a racist point put a noose on somebody's desk?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Have I seen one in the news that turned out to be real? In the last ten years, I don't remember one. Ross. Have we done a story where somebody did actually intentionally put a news to intimidate somebody a black person? Have we had any story?
Speaker 3: The ones that I remember all turned out to be hoaxes, right, you know that.
Speaker 2: Like a duke where it was like a Chinese lantern, right, And then had another one where it was a student, but it was a student who was a minority student. Then you had the NASCAR thing court, Yeah, Bubba Wallace. Yep, there's a well juicy smolet that involved obviously a noose there.
Speaker 3: Right, They said this is Doge country, if I correctly.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think that's what That's what they said. So yeah, police in January announced an investigation into the incident when a city employee identified as Latarsha Brown. What does she do? She works for the Economic Development Department. I don't know what her job is there, probably just you know, kind of paper pusher. But yeah, so she's like, ah, there's a news on my desk. This just can't stand. And of course she immediately threatened lawsuits and all that, and had herself a civil rights lawyer. But and in fact, almost immediately a group of activists descended upon city Hall screaming for justice and accountability because they've decided it's a hate crime. And they didn't even like that they were investigating. So the city ended up bringing the FBI in because they're like, all right, like this is getting out of control, let's get the FBI in. There's the FBI comes in. They investigate for like two or three weeks late January, and eventually they get a search WARRKT for this woman's DNA why because on the news it's the old only DNA. Now that's not necessarily enough, right, somebody could have used gloves, I guess. But and she, you know, she handled the news, but she also started giving changing all of her statements, giving deceptive answers, and eventually she's I don't want to say she fessed up to it initially, but it became really really clear that this was not as it seems, and it just so happened to coincide with an activist group there, a larger activist group who'd been trying to get some traction going that basically city Hall was wrought with racial discrimination, even though it was pointed out that like the minority employee, the percentage of minority employees in the city far surpasses their actual statistical representation within the local population. So if it's twenty percent twenty two percent black or whatever it is, you had like thirty percent of the employees that were black. So they weren't getting any traction on that insanity. And finally finally they're just like, all right, well we got to do something. And so now I think they're trying to figure out if maybe that this was this was intended as escalation and not just her doing it on her own. But if you saw that story, that's where they are.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, coming up on the show, do we need Do we need a sequel to uh my cousin Vinnie?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing we need? I'm just like, how would you even do that? What's Marissa Tomy up to? I don't know have you seen has?
Speaker 12: What is?
Speaker 2: When was the last time Marissa Tomy was and something? I'm sure she has been. I don't even know, but like, and you know, obviously Ralph Macio's in that movie and he's older now, but he's been doing the Cobra Kai thing. Do we need that? We need another? We need another of my cousin Vinnie? Also, how about Vinnie himself? He's a little getting a little older. I guess you could do it, but like that's just remember that. Remember how crazy that movie was, just because it was so good? And then Marissa Tomay literally was she won what Best Supporting Actress?
Speaker 3: She was great, and she plays Peter Parker's ant in the news spider Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, That's why I knew she was in something and I thought that, But then I thought I couldn't remember if it was her some other chick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like the pieces are there, but the story was just such it was. It was meant to be a one and done, do you know what I mean? Like, where do you go from that? Because at that point now, part of the the part of the unfolding of that story was people not knowing who he was, right and then him playing with the names. I can't I can remember what was what was his name in the movie. He claimed his name to be the.
Speaker 3: Last Joey Gallo. Joey Callo, Callo.
Speaker 2: Gallo, That's what it was. Yeah, and the and and all of that, and and like but now he's he's on the he's on the Yeah. Now let me ask you a question, Ross, would you rather do the show from the radio studios today with construction going on? Or Vinnie's hotel room.
Speaker 3: It's a nice hotel room, man, it was a nice hotel room. I don't know about around the four thirty. It's a little loud, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, hey, people got to go to work. Trains got to go where the train's got.
Speaker 3: Probably quieter than here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's a good point. But yeah, now they're talking about one to do that. I saw an interview with Ralph Machio who said that the other I can' remember the other actor's name from Cobra Kai, but you know his his nemesis. Machio refused to do any anything with Karate Kid. He refused because he said it was cheap, it was nostalgia, it was just that, and it was just cashing in on it. And they had to fundamentally change the dynamics of what they wanted to do for Cobra Kai, so it was a new story all of its own. I never really got into the show, but I know a lot of people like it.
Speaker 3: Are you're talking about Zapah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like he had he took Machio to lunch and he's like, look, no, man, this is not going to be just a continuation. In fact, now you're going to be the bad guy kind of, although some argued he was always the bad guy, but that's for internet forums and got him to do it. So if he felt that strongly about not wanting to do Cobra Kai and had to have basically, you know, put it off for years and then eventually was able to be convinced, I can't believe he'd jump at my cousin Vinnie, although maybe he now he likes the money coming in, so who knows. And his thing was he wouldn't do it anymore because Pat Merita was dead, and I guess him and Pat Merita were like best friends until the day Pat Merita died. And they actually ce Gi Marita into an episode of Cobra Kai. I just saw the clip of it, so and it didn't and it wasn't as weird as when they did it in Star Wars. So that was that was kind of nice, all right. A couple other things we got to get to here. Somebody's donkey just got given away ross you guys lose a donkey man. No, we don't allow him in our home. You know allowed donkeys. Well, you don't have to put him in the home. He keep in the yard that we're more of like an elephant family. I see, Okay, all right, Well we got a donkey story whatever, we'll get into that. And quite a few other things, including a Florida man and you ready for this, a famous floridamand maybe not instantaneously name recognition famous, but I think some of you will pick up on it. I saw the story. First I said it to Ross. He immediately knew who I was talking about, who apparently had a little altercation at a restaurant down in Florida. Except I don't want to blame the victims, but how the restaurant didn't know this was going to happen. The dude promised and told you what he was going to do in the nineties. He'd been on the record for thirty five years, and yet this still came to pass. I'll explain coming up what I was six point one fam talk and you was talking ninety four or five w pt I more with Casey.
Speaker 3: He starts, Now, oh.
Speaker 2: The mac He's returned, all right, So you know who this dude is.
Speaker 3: You know the sort, all right?
Speaker 2: So you got to go back to the nineties and the world of one hit wonders. That guy's name is Mark Morrison, and today Mark Morrison is our Florida Man of the day.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Florida Man.
Speaker 7: Florida Man is something in the water the errors hand that makes you do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one big dumb ass trap. Nowhere else has the Florida Man.
Speaker 18: It is almost like as the weird factor climbs to find out it haven't in Florida every time Florida then Florida.
Speaker 7: Man, if anyone can cheer me if you know you can't just mind life. It crazy, but of course, but it's not as bad crowd him crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him.
Speaker 11: They're so used to it.
Speaker 7: They don't find Timoray for Florida there.
Speaker 2: So the I was trying to think if you had any other and I looked this up ross seat. Well, he does have other songs. He did not chart any to obviously the extent that that song.
Speaker 3: But I can tell you like I started interning at flinty two in Albany in like nineteen eighty six, ninety seven. Yeah, and that song was played probably every hour, like three times an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh it was hues. Yeah. Return of the Mac is the name of it. I guess if you want to look it up.
Speaker 3: And I remember thinking, I'm like, what's he back from? Like I didn't know he was gone, I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, he's German. He was actually German.
Speaker 3: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moved to the US when he was very, very young. Uh So, anyway, here's what happened. So this is in Palm Beach and on Friday night. On Friday night, he was at a restaurant and there was some disagreement over I think the volume of Yeah hang on all right, So so that he had an event on Friday. I guess they had got one of the party rooms or some at this restaurant. I'm not familiar with this restaurant because I don't hang out in Palm Beach because I ain't that rich. And so he's there, He's got some other undisclosed hip hop star. Doesn't say who it is in the story here. And on Friday, they're in the room and they're blasting music. I'm assuming he's probably last in his own music. Yeah, So he's blasting that and it's so loud that it's even though the doors are closed, it's permeating throughout the rest of the restaurant. And so the manager goes over and it's like, Hey, you got to turn it down. And that's set this dude off. What what are you laughing about?
Speaker 3: If I was him, man, I would walk in everywhere, like wherever I go. I'm walking into Jersey Mountain.
Speaker 2: Walk on slim. Yeah, I mean, what you gotta do, what you gotta do. You just better hope that you have a you were a one hit wonder with something people still want to listen to, like not.
Speaker 3: Aqua, you know, so excited. Oh my god, he's back.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if you're Aqua and you have to do that, how annoyed people would be with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, your car is going to be set on fire.
Speaker 2: They stop playing Farbie girl. Oh my gosh, well you might get away with it. This close to the bar, he's gonna get in or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, oh good.
Speaker 2: Chris Cross, well neither of them could why they're both dead, right Christ and Cross? We're doing one of these things, right, are they? Yeah, one of them died at least.
Speaker 3: But Mark, we're wrong with the backwards pants. But Mark Morrison is okay.
Speaker 2: Well so so anyway, So, like I guess, he felt disrespected and embarrassed in front of whoever the other hip hop it doesn't again, it doesn't say who it was, so he stooed over it. He left on Friday, and then, according to police, he came back Saturday and immediately went up.
Speaker 11: He had his.
Speaker 2: Manager with him too, which he still got a manager, and he rolled up to the man, the manager of the restaurant. So he's got his his manager with him, he's got a crew with him, I guess, goes up to the manager of the restaurant and started berating him, and was also thrown a lot of like really racist stuff at the manager. It doesn't specify what it is, and I don't know the ethnic background of the manager, but it was described as by witnesses as a very racially charged confrontation that almost exclusively was coming from Morrison. He then physically shot of the manager. The manager did not do anything except to kind of retreat behind an employee area and then Morrison left. So there you go. That's that's what police are dealing with.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be arraigned. What are they actually charging him with? I think simple assault at this point, but they're looking at some other stuff. So I get a question, if so, if you had to blow out with this doing on Friday, how do you not assume he's coming back Saturday.
Speaker 3: It's what he does. It's what he does.
Speaker 2: And if you hear that, you know in the distance in the parking lot, you got time to hide.
Speaker 3: So here's Mark again.
Speaker 1: He's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's returned. The mac has returned. Who could have foreseen this? So yeah, we haven't had a celebrity floor to Man of the Day for a while. That's amazing, all right there, I know it's a little silly. Actually we got other music news too.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: The chick from Heart what is her? What is what is her name? Wilson? Nancy Wilson. I want to say Carney, and I knew it wasn't Carnie Wilson obviously, but so Nancy Wilson. She decided that she would get on Twitter yesterday and once let everyone know quote America is more embarrassing than ever. And but she didn't say she was gonna leave, and and people just destroyed her on the Twitter. They they wanted her. They said that she should be charged for terrorism by playing seventies heart music or eighties harp music rather than the vastly superior seventies, including Barracuda, which is probably as you're probably familiar with that obviously. But yeah, they just absolutely decimated her. So now she's talking about how she she's probably gonna leave, so I maybe should go live in Ireland with Rosie.
Speaker 3: Can you oh I heard they're kicking Rosie out. What Yeah, yeah, I read that yesterday. Like she like applied for whatever it is over there, and they're like, you have to leave in thirty days.
Speaker 2: Well I think that. I think that a bunch of you know, Canada just there. Used to be you could get a ninety day tourist bes into Canada and they just knocked that to thirty for us, and I think some of the European countries are doing that. Ah we do we have to let her back? I mean yes, in the grand scheme of things, yes, she's you know US passport holders born here. But do you think we could trick her?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: So somebody goes to like, I don't even know where she is in Ireland, does she's a Limerick or the Shannon Airport, Dublin, whichever one one of those two, But figure out which one she's flying out of, and then you know, mess with like you know when you show up at the gate and it says, ah, this is the flight on the TV screen, mess with it. And then I'm thinking, like what Abu Dhabi or something, you know, like where Garfield used to try to send Odie. She gets off the plane just send her. You're gonna have to send her somewhere where they speak English so she doesn't immediately pick up on it. Maybe South Africa here, that's nice right now if you're white. So I just don't you know, and just don't open a farm, dude. How that continues to be a thing is beyond me. Do you see the video of them sitting there singing the other day about killing the boars again, killing the white farmers. What an absolute powder keg down there. But you know, maybe Rosie could turn them all around with her wokeness. So there is that, although she's so woke, she'd probably be like, yeah, let me help you kill the boars. But we'll never know unless we try, is the point that I'm making. All Right, we got Ray stage ready to rock and roll today. Get into that if you all right? Maybe not yet? 's just checking there. So yeah, we got all the music news and movie news and all sorts of craziness going on day. But we'll talk to Ray here in just a moon and because some decent weather is not I do have one other audio clip I wanted to get to. Oh the yeah, the James Carville thing. Yeah, we'll have to get into that here in uh here in the last segment of the show again eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. That'll go ahead and get you on the on the show, although you're gonna have to be quick because we've got the one segment and rased agings here too.
Speaker 9: Right in your day as Oh yeah, yeah, I wish there was more rain in the forecast, you know, kind of took a look here. Air quality is. It's not bad, it's worse where some of the more widespread brush or wildfires are southwest of US, northwest of Greenville, South Carolina, west of Charlotte's kind of a bunch hanging around there, but there's still spotty brush fires elsewhere across the state. Not getting much luck from that. And then I forgot about the pollen thing, I mean the pollen. Oh yeah, yeah, seas and seasons order MEAs and season, and there's not much to clean it out. Over the next several days, we'll see temperatures come down a bit with a week front that's going to come through today, but after that not much help. Maybe a shower as we head on through tonight after near seventy degree temps today, clouds and sun really depends on where you are. For now, most of the clouds are north. Most of those clouds coming through later with that shower chance just before midnight won't be a bunch, maybe a tenth of an inch, and then we'll drop to the low forties or thirties overnight into Tomorrow morning, and it's sundy for the rest of the week. Low to mid sixties on Wednesday and Thursday. Still a little breezy tomorrow, but I should see that breeze calm down Thursday and mild er Friday with sun little bit seventies. Next chance of rains probably Sunday night to Monday, with thunderstorms too. So right now it looks like on the weekend we're gonna get back close to eighty degrees in some spots. So overall through the weekend, one chance has seen some rain, and that's some showers tonight, not going to be a bunch. Sunday night. Monday may be a better opportunity with a front coming in.
Speaker 2: You know who I feel really bad for with the pollen coming on is the Clemson men's basketball team. Since they're back in South Carolina now don't have to deal with it.
Speaker 9: So I'm ignoring you.
Speaker 2: So I'm concerned about your team's health and well being.
Speaker 9: Well, now you got what three left for the portal already in Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: This is what happens when you get money, you sign the coach to a big extension, and you lay an egg. And that's exactly what happened, little complacency. My women's bracket's still good though. I've got Yukon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you saw that the Yukon like literally one of the Yukon Comm's dudes might get charge of the crime in North Carolina.
Speaker 9: Here, No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 12: What was that?
Speaker 2: So the coach Yukon's coach after lost to Florida, it was it was at Lenovo in Raleigh, and he went ballistic. He went on this tyroid, which that isn't necessarily the problem. That's the thing you deal with. A reporter caught the tirade, and apparently one of the one of the big and the athletic Department Yukon threatened the reporter to quote ruin him. Well, you can't communicate threats in North Carolina like that. It's and now they're investigating. So oh yeah, so we'll see, all right, I got a roll. Thank you, sure appreciate it. We'll see. We'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Jeff. What's going on? Boarding Casey a.
Speaker 19: Wall Street started the week with a mundy rally. It looks like stocks will build on that rally. Futures are modestly higher. Right across the board now futures or up ninety points. We do get a key report about an hour from now. It could offer clues about spending. Economists think we'll hear that the Conference Board's consumer confidence index declined this month. The president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlantis, as tariffs could slow the central Bank's fight against inflation, Rafael Bostik, told Bloomberg Television he now expects the Central Bank to cut interest rates just once this year. He had been expecting two reductions.
Speaker 3: There's been a.
Speaker 19: Surge in the number of federal employees using the Indeed Job search place since the Department of Government Efficiency began its review of agencies and their workforces. A study by the INDEED Hiring Lab found applications have increased more than fifty percent among workers at agency singled out for review. Now, the bankruptcy of twenty three and me is raising some concerns about individual privacy. The genetic testing company has DNA profiles on millions of people. Now the twenty three in me has put itself up for sale. That information is going to go to the highest bidder seems hard to believe, at least to me. But the animated film Toy Story debuted thirty years ago Disney and Pixar, who worked with Mattel. The companies are planning to launch several new Toy Story products this year. Some are available now, more around the way and case, no one is going to accuse NBC Universal of failing to plan ahead. Now, the Major League Baseball season is just getting underway, and NBC is reportedly starting to line up ads for the twenty twenty six Super Bowl. Variety reports the network will be looking to sell thirty second commercials for about seven million dollars each.
Speaker 2: Casey okay, all right, and hopefully Ross's team or my team will be there, but hopefully not together because then we have to fight each other. So all right, thank you, Jeff, appreciate it. Have a good yea tomorrow. Yeah, I don't think it will be us.
Speaker 3: Ross.
Speaker 2: Is this your year? Because last year you claim was a rebuilding.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's confirmed. Yeah, no, he got the MVP. Now it's the last year in the ralph which is the old stadium, and then next year they can hang the Super Bowl banner in the new stadium. Oh yeah, it's perfect.
Speaker 2: Then I'll know it's rigged because that's just perfect. Yeah, all right, Hey, it is an anniversary today. I want to make sure that we get this.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 2: It is the thirty now, the thirty first anniversary of James Carville's famous prediction on CNN. Here we go. Let's see if it held up, shall we.
Speaker 14: But what I've said, very public said, Democrats need to play possum.
Speaker 9: This whole thing is collapsing.
Speaker 14: It doesn't need Elizabeth Warren and somebody screaming to pacify some progressive advercy groups in Washington, which, by the way, I wish these people were just useless. They're actually worse than useless. That they're detrimental and they never ever learned to shut up. I believe that this administration in less than thirty days, in the midst of a massive collapse, and particularly a collapse.
Speaker 2: In public opinion. Ross, can you check real quick and see if the Trump administration is collapsed.
Speaker 3: Let me put in it is not it is not a well maybe you know it would be.
Speaker 2: A margin of error, like we're only one day past prediction. Do you what do you give him a few days? I mean he said by what he did say by thirty days, and you know, if he was predicting a year out was within a couple of days, then I might give it. I don't know if I could give him more than like he has till the end of today. Can we agree on that end? We'll give him one extra day because you know, sometimes things come up, you get a doctor's appointment, whatever you got sick. Thinks you weren't able to collapse the Trump administration on James Carville's timeline, who does know how to turn his phone off? So you know you gotta you gotta. So I'll give him till five o'clock Eastern and then we'll check back and then maybe tomorrow the show is, oh my gosh, everything collapsed. We don't know there is one thing collapsing.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 15: American's favorable views of the Democratic Party's brand are at a record low, just twenty nine percent. That's compared to thirty six percent for Republicans. It is the lowest ever recorded for Democrats and CNN polling going back more than thirty years. As you can see, the party's numbers dropping a staggering twenty points in.
Speaker 2: Just four years.
Speaker 15: I see A An SRSRS poll also found fifty seven percent of Democrats and Democratic leaning voters are more interested in seeing their party leaders stop the GOP agenda, compared to forty two percent who are more interested in cutting bipartisan deals. It is a big shift from where the party stood at the start of Trump's first term in twenty seventeen.