Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six Pour four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com.
Speaker 2: It's kay to Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 3: Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by investigator Fad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed our based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchild's as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show is brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today. This show is a part of the Midnight Ride Network.
Speaker 4: Name hand a statue again a face.
Speaker 1: Any who will fly tennis Conna be here.
Speaker 5: When you him out a frem starting a feel, and it'll be like the whole man.
Speaker 3: Is raining down, brought courtesy.
Speaker 6: And wind and.
Speaker 5: Liberals be warned your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Right Side Radio.
Speaker 1: It's like my eyes have been blown wide.
Speaker 7: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those as to who they entrust our nation's highest offices.
Speaker 2: We've stan united in our resolved to do something.
Speaker 8: About it, which, whether we like it or not, spells Judy, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned in to right Side Radio?
Speaker 3: All right, guys, you have founded it is the Right Side Radio Program. Recording this episode on Thursday, June the fifth, twenty twenty five. Folks, We've got a lot of stuff to talk about tonight. But before we get into any of that, of course, as always, we ask that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Program. We're on iTunes, our Heart Radio, Spotify, Speaker, Amazon Music, and many many more. So remember to like and subscribe to it today. Also, if you heard the new ad there playing on the right side radio show there before the intro rolls. I'm a part of a new podcast, Missing Link Jones County, which is a true crime podcast that I am doing along with my co worker Josh Guru Nichols, where we have investigator Thad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff's Department coming in and talking about different cold cases that he is working on, and we're hoping that we can maybe help solve some of these mysteries and figure out what happened to these individuals. So again, that's Missing Link Jones County. It's on all the same podcatchers, so you can check that out today. The new episode dropped earlier this morning, so you can check it out. We've already got two episodes out, so make sure that you check out Missing Link Jones County. Now it's time to get into the news of the day. I guess one of the biggest stories and biggest questions coming out right now is who next is going to turn on poor Joe Biden. We talked about already how CNN has started to promote their book in which they're exposing the decline of Joe Biden. You know, the same decline that they helped cover up for years. They have been complicit in trying to cover up the fact that Joe Biden was slipping and was no longer fit for the office for a long time. Now that he's out of office, well let's write a book and let's try to profit off of it. That seems to be their mo at the moment. Well they're not alone now because his former press secretary is now joining that crew as Karne. Jean Pierre has announced that she's leaving the Democrat Party becoming an independent, and that she's got her own book coming out. So it seems to be that Biden's friends are not or we're never truly his friends. Jean Pierre has a book coming out called Independent, A look inside a Broken White House outside the party lines. So you see, her leaving the Democrat Party was all part of the strategy there, because she even had it tied into her title. Jean Pierre, of course, is famous for her press conference is dodging every attempt at answering a legitimate question about Joe Biden's issues. She was someone who was a fierce defender of her boss. It was part of her job. Look, I think she was terrible White House Press secretary because the lack of information we got. But if you examine it based on who her employer was, and that basically her job was to cover up his shortcomings, cover up the very things that people wanted answers about. I guess she could say she did well there, even though she didn't do so in an intelligent sounding manner. A lot of times Fox News put together a montage of her trying to dance starter around the Biden questions, And I want to play that for you guys real quick.
Speaker 5: Does the president have the stamina physically and mentally? Do you think to continue on even after twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: You're asking me this question.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, he's the president of the United States, you know he. I can't even keep up with it. We just got back from New Mexico.
Speaker 8: We just got back from California.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 4: That is not a question that we should be even asking here.
Speaker 5: You here, where's Jackie?
Speaker 6: She must not be here. I totally understand.
Speaker 8: I just I just explained she was on top of mind.
Speaker 6: The book is suggesting the president tells Hix tied, But that's in the answer a declining president.
Speaker 8: I know that that is a narrative that you love and to no, no, no, no. First of all, there's been no cover up. I want to be very clear about that.
Speaker 3: Wow. There you have it. She completely dancing around the issue at hand. The stuttering responses that she constantly gave there were pretty bad, of course, and we saw it happening in real time, so we knew exactly who she was and who she was trying to defend. There are some out there, other White House press or not press secretaries, but other White House reporters.
Speaker 2: Who are.
Speaker 3: Saying that it doesn't that it, it didn't matter to them. One White House reporter told Fox News that did she find the manuscripts somewhere in that fat she towed it around. If I were a historian writing about the Biden White House, I wouldn't ignore what Karin has to say. But it's not an account in which much weight will be invested, just like her briefings.
Speaker 2: So there you have it.
Speaker 3: Look the same thing I told you about the CNN book. Don't buy this book. If you find it on a bargain bent or something, fine, but you're gonna get the nitty gritty of the book from news accounts when it comes out. Don't allow those to profit off of their complicit cover up, because they were very much a part of the cover up of what was going on in the Biden White House. But it is very telling for me how many people are willing to throw Biden under the bus now all of a sudden, how many people are willing to just jump from Joe Biden's defense to fixing the the election, or not fixing the election, but covering up his decline, covering up the truth about Joe Biden. And I'm going to replay that clip later on the show because something happened during it and it jumped, so you can get to hear all the instances of what was originally put together in that clip by Fox News, and I think it is I think it's worth playing it again when we wrap up this segment, so that you can hear just all of them without the without the jump that happened there. And I do apologize for the jump, but sometimes that type stuff happens. This is one of those instances, so we'll just we'll try to fix it here in a few minutes. But again, this is pretty interesting stuff to sit back and watch now. For those of us who had eyes and who had ears, none of this is shocking to find out their people wanting to go on record and tell the truth, and that the truth is that Biden had some issues and that the Biden White House was very dysfunctional. I guess the shock is the fact that the liberals are willing to throw this out. It wasn't shocking after Trump's first term when you had people that came out against Trump, and it certainly wasn't it certainly wasn't shocking when you had the media flocked to them and try to paint Trump in a negative light because they they never liked Trump. They hated Donald Trump. He was someone that they were very much opposed to. So anybody that wants to come out and be negative, well, you know what doesn't matter if they have zero credibility. They were a part of the administration, So let's run with it. Never shocking to see that when it's coming out against a Republican, but when it's a Democrat, not just any Democrat, but Joe Biden, a guy that they spent the last four years defending, falsely debunking claims of Biden's mental decline. Now not only are they not declining, they're not denying it anymore, they're actively trying to profit.
Speaker 2: Off of it.
Speaker 3: In the case of CNN. And it's one of those things. Again. We saw it last year after the debate, the disaster. We saw firsthand that Biden's friends weren't truly as friends, and that they were ready willing and able to throw him under the bus and have him kick to the curb. We saw that people. It happened, but we still thought maybe his inner circle at least was unpenetrable, that they would at least always stand side by side with former President Biden. But now we see the truth. They are not standing side by side with Joe Biden. They are not excepting that Joe Biden should be protected any longer because they are leading the attack on Jobah. I mean, I just I laugh. But at the same time, again that part of me feels sorry for the guy because he thought he had friends. Of course, that's the problem with friends in the political arena. Most of them truly aren't your friends, and at some point they'll sharpen their clause and come after you if it becomes a political advantage for them to disavow you. That is something we have seen time and time again in the world of politics, and I think we're seeing it now A lot of times. It takes a few years before you get a former press sectary to come out and write a tell all book. It will be interesting to see what she has in this book. It will be interesting to see exactly what she exposes. I mean, as you heard from the clip, at least the parts at PLAYE. She's not the most well spoken person on the planet. So the question is is she going to be able to write well enough? Well, the answer will be sure because she'll have someone help her along the lines if she's not capable of herself. So it'll be a well written book, because I can promise you a publisher, if it's not, we'll make sure it gets cleaned up before anything else happens. But anyway, here we are, and I guess the big question to come out of all of this is who's going to be next. I don't think a lot of people had her on their bingo card. Is the next person after CNN to flip on Joe Biden? Very few of us had CNN being the first group to flip on Joe Biden. I mean, so who's gonna flip next? I mean, are we going to get a Nancy Pelosi book chronicling why she felt she had to dump Joe Biden? Are we going to get the Obamas tell all about how they had to push and fight behind the scenes to get Joe Biden off the ticket? Are we going to see those type books? And why aren't we seeing those books about the dysfunction of Kamala Harris's campaign? Why aren't we seeing books talk about how disorganized that was? Because we saw that play out in real time too. But nobody from the campaign is writing a tell all book, or if they are, it's not being highly publicized. I can guarantee you CNN's not writing that book. I can guarante to you that they're not going to be jumping on that bandwagon yet.
Speaker 2: And why is that?
Speaker 3: Well, the difference between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is Joe Biden's usefulness is all used up. He doesn't matter anymore, he has no future in politics. He's not going to run again. He's too old and in mental decline. He's doesn't have a true benefit to them because there's a negative stigma behind him because he had to withdrawal from the race. Most people blame Biden for why the Democrats lost last year, and that's part of the reason why you're seeing these books come up. They're sole focused, their entire reasoning behind why the Democrats lost. They can't look in the mirror and say it's because of their identity. They can't look in the mirror and say it's because they're terrible economy. They can't look in the mirror and see all the other factors that played in. No, they have to have a scapegoat, and that scapegoat is in fact, Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: So they have no.
Speaker 3: Loyalty to him any longer because he is the reason they lost. In their mind, we know the truth, we understand the real reason why Biden's not there, so again that that whole protective layer that they placed on top of him for the last four years is completely gone. Whereas if you flip it over to Kamala Harris again, I guarantee you there could be some juicy Tillhall books about that campaign. I guarantee you there could be some pretty interesting tidbits that come out about the Kamala Harris campaign, but they're not gonna come. And the reason they're not gonna come is because they still see a usefulness in her. I'm not saying that they want her to be the nominee next go around, because I don't think they do. But I do think that they believe she might be able to read a speech here or there for them and maybe help bring in Democrat donors. I do believe that they see some value. And let's be clear, even though I don't think that's who they want, they're not ready to rule out a Kamala Harris run again, as crazy as that might sound considering how poorly she did, They're not ready to completely turn the page on that. I'm watching this and again that's why because there are people out there who are going to ask that question, Well, Kama Harris was a part of it. Where's her tell all book? Where's the tell all books about her being a failure? Where's the tell all books about her presidential campaign and the fact that it fell off a cliff? Where is all of that? Well, it's not going to happen because, as I said, she still is viewed as someone useful to the Democrat Party. So as long as she has a usefulness to the party. She's not going to have the tell all books. She's still going to receive the protections that Joe Biden used to receive. They're still going to cover for her. Biden is done, he's dried up. Democrats have no use for Joe Biden anymore. They have no respect for him, obviously because they're now trying to profit off of his demise. And it's one thing when you see a news outlet now, even though it's a CNN, that was a fierce defender of the very things they're criticizing in their book. But it's a completely different thing when you see the former Press secretary of the White House not just writing a book, but leaving the Democrat Party, making the title of said book about her leaving the party and a broken White House. You know, Joe Biden would probably be pretty disappointed and pretty hurt by all of this if he could remember any of it. Look, I understand, and I get there people out there when I say I feel bad for him, that say I don't, And I get why you don't, because again, this is a guy who we know, even before any diminished claims he was a liar, His family was engaged in some very shady activities. He was a plagiarizer. He stole other people's work and read it as his own speeches. He would sometimes try to act as a bully against people. So again I get why there are people out there who would say they don't feel sorry for Joe Biden. He brought a lot of this on himself, and you're not wrong. I'm not going to sit here and argue that Joe Biden doesn't deserve some of the negative things that come his way. Only thing I'll say is that why I agree with you on all of that. I look up and I see just a feeble old man, and the good nature in me is what feels sorry for him. It's not necessarily the person I feel sorry for. It's it's the circumstance. If that makes things make a little more sense to you, it's it's the circumstances surrounding. Again, you can be a terrible person, but if you believe you actually have friends in this world, and you wake up one day and you see that they're not your friends, that's tough. If the reports are true and he's on the sharp decline, which we bring much to all believe now to be true, That's the one Solas is the fact that he probably doesn't remember for very long who's stabbing him in the back. Here's the thing. I mean, the Democrat Party is soulless, but this was the Republican Party for many reasons, because, trust me, if they thought that there was a way that they could use something against Donald Trump, they would. It's just one of those because again, they propped the guy up when they first ran him for president. I think they knew that there were signs of a decline. It probably wasn't as bad as what we saw, but we could see it early in his presis it just got worse. He was trying to shake hands with people that weren't there. He was awkwardly interacting with folks. He was saying things that didn't often make sense and rambling off on other tangents. So we could see firsthand that Joe Biden something was off. It wasn't the same Joe Biden that we remembered from the Obama years, and even that Joe Biden wasn't in stellar, But I think that had more to do with him not being as smart as he likes to project that he is. Joe Biden, his presidency is one that is going to be talked about for a long time, much in the fact that a is a footnote, it is a pause between two Trump terms. That's going to be a huge part of the conversation. So that's going to be one of the first parts of why there is this huge conversation about or a negative conversation about his presidency. First, it's the footnote. Second, there's the controversy. No matter how many times they tell us it's been disproven, there's a controversy around his election in the first place. There's still a large number of people that believe he was never duly elected in twenty twenty. And the reason why those people aren't letting up is because you have to show us the proof instead of just telling us it's been disproven. That leads to their distrust because they can't just be told by the very news media that is now admitting they helped cover up his slide. The very news media that has sat back for years and told us Joe Biden's fine, they're the ones who are telling us that the election fraud was disproven. I don't see them as a credible source, and neither does anybody that leaves that there was some slips, some form of Biden's mental decline.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 3: They're just not going to buy anything from you. So now you have them coming out and pointing out his mental decline. You have the economy completely tanking.
Speaker 9: You have.
Speaker 3: World leaders not looking at the United States as a power and ignoring anything that the president said. His presidency is going to be written about for years and not in a positive light because everything that we see has illustrated why he was not good in the role. I think you're only going to have more and more tell all type stories come out. I think we're going to see more and more people. They're going to come out and.
Speaker 1: Tell us.
Speaker 3: More and more facts about the Biden administration. We're going to find out more things that are going to make us roll our eyes and look up at it and question different things because they're talking. Part of the reason why CNN's doing this, and while the former Presctery's doing is they're trying to win back some type of credibility. They're trying to do it why pretending they weren't part of the very cover up they're now claiming to expose in both their books. They're going to leave out the part that they played in both their books. They're going to gloss over the fact that they were a major contributor in this massive cover up. That's part of the reason why it's you don't buy their books, no matter how curious you are. Go online, you'll find the excerpts. Or wait until the book hits the park can bend and you can get it for three or four dollars. Don't rush out there and reward them for their cover up, because that's what you'd be doing by purchasing either of these books. You'll be rewarding them for their cover up. Now, as I said, the full clip of gen Pierre got cut before, So before I go to a break, I want to play that again and let you hear the whole clip here. So we'll play this in and then I'll come back and take us to a break. So there eight, well, maybe we will. You know, technology, it's always it's always fun when you're trying to do certain things and then the technology wants to fight you and not not play the things as you are trying to get it. We may we may get it to work, we may not. Let's let's try one more time.
Speaker 5: Does the President have the stamina physically and mentally. Do you think to continue on even after twenty twenty four you're.
Speaker 7: Asking me this question. Oh my gosh, he's the President of the United States, you know he I can't even keep up with it. We just got back from New Mexico. We just got back from California. That is, that is not a question that we should be even asking here.
Speaker 6: You here, where's Jackie?
Speaker 1: She must not be here.
Speaker 6: I totally understand.
Speaker 8: I just I just explained she was on top of mind.
Speaker 6: The book is suggesting the president tells ahix ty it. But yeah, and that that's why there's been say, a few public events before ten. I mean, that's a ridiculous assumption.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 9: President Biden is the oldest president in US history. Why is White House staff treat him like a baby?
Speaker 8: No one treats the President of the United States, the commander in chief, like a baby.
Speaker 1: That says, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: When I would put the DaMina president's wisdom ability to get this done on behalf of the American people against anyone.
Speaker 9: I was President Biden ever going to convince the three quarters of voters we're worried about his physical and mental health, that he is okay, even though in Las Vegas he told a story about recently talking to a French president who died in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 8: I'm not even going to go down that rabbit hole with you, sir. Comments were made in that report about that about obviously about his memory that we don't believe lives in reality. I think you all have called this the chief fakes video, and that's exactly what they are. They are chief fakes video. They are done in batches, and in some of your news organization have been very clear, have stressed that these right wing, the right wing critics of the president have a credibility problem. I think there is so much misinformation disinformation as we've been talking about. You talked about the video of the president wandering, and it's not true, right the President wasn't wandering, and so we believe we have to call that out.
Speaker 4: We've been calling a chief fakes.
Speaker 8: That is something that came from directly from the media outlets. Is anyone in the White House hiding information about the president's health or his ability to do the job day today?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. What we have release has been very comprehensive. It has been it has been transparents. With age comes wisdom and comes experienced, and I think that matters as well.
Speaker 8: He is as sharp as as ever as I have known him to be in my engagement, in my experience with him, and I know when I walk into the Oval office or see him on Air Force one, I have to be on top of my game.
Speaker 9: So if ordered White House officials to cover up a declining president.
Speaker 8: I know that that is a narrative that you love. And no, no, no, no, First of all, there's been no cover up. I want to be very clear about that.
Speaker 3: So there's either been no cover up or she's about to profit off of said cover up. So it's it's going to be very interesting people to uh to watch to see this uh become a true talking point as her book comes out. Anyway, we're gonna pause right here for a quick commercial break. When we come back, we'll have a couple of other topics, probably only going to do one more segment in this particular episode and wrap this show up, but we'll be right back with a little bit more news. But when we do come back, like said, be thinking king about this during the break. You know again, you just heard the full clip of her trying to cover up for Joe Biden's decline. If there was no cover up, what are you writing a book about? This is the right Side Radio Program. We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride, the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio program and what will be the home stretch of the radio show, the final segment of the program today. Before I get into any additional news or any other stories out there, I do want to let folks know the latest episode of Chris McDaniels America is out, so you can go watch it on YouTube. You can go find it on Senator McDaniel's social media page on the Midnight Rides Facebook page. So again, go check out the latest episode of Chris McDaniels America. Chris is back with us after a couple of weeks away due to his son's baseball career. The wrap up of his senior season. But Chris is back with us, which was awesome to have him back. We recorded it on Sunday. The episode is out, so be sure to go check out the latest episode of Chris McDaniel's America today, and we'll have to we'll have to get back to that episode. We're hoping to be back on the Thursday schedule starting next week, so that is a big thing that we are excited about to get that back on schedule, to have Chris back with us. But of course with his schedule, you know, myself and Jim Sigelski are always ready to jump in there and host the show whenever we need to, So we will do our best to make sure that we keep that a regular occurrence for our listeners. Back on Joe Biden, because the books aren't the only thing coming out former President Joe Biden. He is doubling down on his use of the auto pin yesterday, insisting that he was controlled in control of the White House during his term. Of course, President Donald Trump ordered an investigation into Biden's administration, alleging that top officials used the auto pen signatures to cover up for the presidents cognitive of decline. Biden in a statement not in a public speaking engagement, he said, I made the decisions about the pardons, executive orders, legislations, and proclamations. Any suggestion that I didn't is ridiculous and false. This is nothing more than a distraction by Donald Trump and Congressional Republicans who were working to push disastrous legislation that would cut essential programs like Medicaid and raise costs on American families, all to pay for tax breaks for the ultra wealthy and big corporations. So, again, a can statement. When you get to the back part of it, you understand that, yes, this is something somebody wrote for the president, even if this is essentially his own words. Because he couldn't just defend his use the auto pen, he had to put in the dig there at the back end. But the problem that Joe Biden's facing, as we illustrated in the first segment, is the fact that there is a growing sense of credibility that Darren Biden's time in office he was not in control. That Darren Biden's time in office, there were folks out there that were actively calling the shots form because maybe he was slipping, maybe he wasn't as aware. There is a smoking gun out there based on the folks who have come out that leads credibility to the claims that Joe Biden was not in charge during his four years in the White House. Now here's where some of you are going to get angry at me for what I'm going to say next. Even with all these folks coming forward, even with the people out there like the former White House Press secretary, like CNN, nothing's going to come of the investigation into his use of auto PID. We're not going to overturn outside of different executive orders, We're not going to overturn what Biden's presidency did in many ways, They're just not going to find anything. Because Washington protects Washington. Doesn't matter if it's a Republican, doesn't matter if it's a Democrat, Washington protects Washington. They're all part of the swamp. And that's one of the major problems that we have at the moment is the fact that we know there's probably some true credibility to this. I personally believe there is. I don't believe that Joe Biden was just using autopen as freely as it was used. I think it was being used to push stuff through without having to explain it to somebody who was having trouble understanding it. I think that they did misuse the auto pen in an attempt to cover for Joe Biden and in an attempt to push through whatever legislation they wanted, because again, they had a puppet in the White House who was in charge of the autopen. That's a question for another day, and that's a question that will probably remain unanswered because again, I just Washington protect Washington. It's the same story. Because remember when Trump got put in office, there were a large course of his supporters who were saying that we were about to see a lot of arrest have we hadn't seen them. We've seen the new FBI director tell us that yes, Jeffrey Epstein did in fact kill himself, even though that's a unbelievable scenario, but we're being told that. So again we're already seeing things that are making us question are we going to get the same results that we were promised? Because I look, I'll be honest with you, I never bought into the fact that we were going to see multiple rests. I never bought into the fact that we were going to see answers to questions that we've had for years, because again goes back to what I say, it's not against Trump, it's against Washington because Washington protects Washington. There are a lot of people that could be hurt and exposed if some of this stuff comes out, and they're part of that, that inner sanctum of Washington swamp creatures, and they're going to be protected. That's why I say these investigations, we won't find out much. You won't find out anything on the auto pen. It's a circus for the sake of having a circus. It's one of those things so that way Republicans poke their chest out and say, see we did it. Now maybe it'll be inconclusive finding. So that way they can claim that, well, we couldn't get to the truth because Democrats wouldn't be cooperative or whatever the case sounds to me based on how many people are willing to write books about the Biden presidency. Now that you've got people that are willing to be cooperative. So I don't know how much I buy in the they're just not being cooperative argument that they're trying to float out there. But anyway, that's beside the point. At the end end of the day, the Biden presidency, what's its legacy going to be? When you have stuff like this, You have the CNN book, you have the former White House pre secretary's upcoming book. How many other books exposing the inside workings of the Biden White House will be coming out? And the factor in the fact that he was forced out of the re election campaign. He left us with probably one of the single dumbest people to ever run for the presidency and Kamala Harris as his replacement. What is that legacy going to be? And I can't come away with anything other than it's a legacy of failure. When you get to the bottom of the Biden White House, how can you say that it's anything other than failure? If you're honest with yourself and you're not looking at it from a red or blue lens, and you're just looking at Joe Biden and what his pen's presidential legacy will be, you have to be honest with yourself and say that he was a failure. And I'm not being mean when I say that. I know there are people out there who think that I'm being mean by attacking Joe Biden and saying that his presidency was a failure. But I'm not I'm not being mean because I'm just being honest. He's a one termer who wasn't even allowed to finish his reelection bid. When he left, things were worse than how he found it. The Biden presidency can only be viewed as a failure. That's not a Republican thing, that's not a Democrat thing. That's just looking at the facts objectively and being honest about it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Was it a failure because Biden wasn't truly in control? Was it a failure because Biden had lost his mental accliment? I don't know. I can only speak to what I see in front of me, and I see a failled presidency. And that's going to be his legacy now. At some point, maybe after he passes, maybe when they finally start to get honest about more and more of his health issues like it appears they are when they came out with the cancer diagnosis, maybe we'll start to see a little bit more about Joe. They'll start to try to spend it to try to tell us how much better it was. Again, they've done similar legacy rebilitation for Jimmy Carter, even though his presidency before Biden came along was the worst presidency in my lifetime, and it may still be. I would have to examine a little bit further. But there one might be bad A and the other one might be bad B. So it's not like therefore a pardon in one another. Whoever you rank as the worst president in your lifetime, Biden or Quarter, I don't think you could go wrong with either one. But that's that's the where we're at, and that's where his presidency should be viewed. It was not a success, and this whole use of autopian I do believe was a It was done for a reason because they needed to get legislation passed, or they needed to get executive orders passed, and they needed to get things moving forward and didn't want to wait on Biden's schedule. But I don't think the investigation is going to uncover anything because Washington protects Washington, and that's just the way it's always going to be until we actually go up there and decide that we want to honestly drain the swamp. We can't just give it lip service. We can't just slap it on a bumper sticker. We have to actually drain the swamp and guess what people, that means getting rid of some of the Republicans that are up there right now. That means fresh blood. We apparently are never going to get term limits, so we have to figure out a way to do it ourselves. Sadly, just don't think the American people have it in them because they love their incumbents too much. They might complain about them bye bye Golly. They'll defend them every chance they get. Guys, this has been the Right Side Radio program. Thank y'all so much for listening. We'll be back again real soon. Check out Morning Coffee tomorrow morning as it comes back. Don't forget to check out Missing Link Jones County, the new podcast I'm doing along with my co worker Josh Guru Nichols and investigator Thad Wyndham of the Jones County Sheriff Department, where we're talking about cold cases. Check out the latest episode of Chris McDaniel's America Again. It's on the Midnight Rides YouTube page. It's on Center McDaniel's Facebook page. It's on the Midnight Rides Facebook page. I've shared it on the right Sides Facebook page, So check out the latest episode of Chris McDaniel's America Today. We hope to have that back on a more traditional schedule starting next week, where will be recorded live on Thursdays. So we hope to get back into the swing of that stuff now. The baseball season is over as well, and of course the Right Side Radio Program. Next week maybe we'll be back with a full hour long episode, but hey, we're only cutting at ten minutes short, so it's not like we're cutting off a whole lot of the show. We'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com.
Speaker 2: Escape to Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 3: Hey, everyone, this is Jack Fairshild's The Right Side Radio Program and license reviewed and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mynpillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D n Ight r ID and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed or based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchilds as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show is brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, and on Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniels, America, God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out The Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content.
Speaker 2: Escape Tomorrow River Resort