Speaker 1: Should we not close the book on Darren Waller quite yet? Where should Jaden Higgins be drafted in FFPC leagues this season? And what should you do when you're on the clock and Mark Andrews is staring you in the face. Plus the thirty five time FFPC League Champion and twenty twenty five FFPC pros versus Joe's drafter Todd Aaron hops Board, a dish on his strategy for this year's challenge, his expectations for brock Perty this season, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Pharrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: The pressure.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live and the horde to round the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most and certaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by bot dot com with your hosts Eric Bolfman and Ferrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now, because no one else was available. Here are Eric Balfman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greenings and salutations to all of you. Balkaholics and PARELLIAX. Welcome to the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship over at my f FPC dot com. I am your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. You follow me on the X at Eric Balkman. You know me from the Rodovis High Stakes Lowdown, of Course, the Insider Access show on Better Sports Network, and the Fantasy Football Players Championship. My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Farall Elliott. He's going to be joining me. I'll bring him on here shortly. I want to let you know that if you're looking for some action, if you want to play in the FFPC and take advantage of all the great advice that our guests are dispensing on this show each and every week, sometimes twice a week, go to my FFPC dot com and play the f FPC Big Gorilla Tournament. There's a million dollar grand prize at stake. You're gonna get a fifty dollars discount every time you are for every third team you sign up for drafts, both live and slow off and running seven Bananas Promo is live. We've given away almost two dozen three FFPC Bestball Tournament teams. We've given away three FFPC Main Event teams for that promo you can take advantage of as well. Check it out at my ffpc dot com. The FFPC Main Event is our flagship event. That's another contest with a million dollar grand prize. We've had slow drafts running all the time and then seemingly live drafts just on the weekends. That's gonna change this month now that we're into July, We're gonna have more live main events for you as well. Check that out at my ffpc dot com. If best Ball's more your play that you want to do, that that's cool. Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments available at my ffpc dot com. The Best Ball Tournament has a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize and one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize, hundred thousand dollars grand prize in the super Flex tournament, and that's just thirty five bucks to enter. The Best Ball is one hundred and twenty five. You're gonna have twenty excuse me, thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks to play with in the Best Ball Tournament as well, and if you want to add some dynasty startups, go ahead and get on it at my FFPC dot com. Fifteen plus years of the FFPC dynasty regime and two thousand plus leagues, none of those two thousand have ever folded. So once you are in one with the FFPC, you know you're gonna be in that dynasty for as long as you want to be in there. At my FFPC dot com, remember to like, subscribe, comment on this video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified by clicking on that notification bell, so you know every time we're gonna go live and I'll tell you more on that coming up at the end of the program. Coming up on tonight show, we're going to debate how big Chuba Hubbard's workload is going to be this season, how Evan Ingram is gonna fare in his first run as the joker in Sean Payton's offense, and then of course the thirty five time league champ Todd Aaron. We'll talk about Tyreek Hill, Russell Wilson and how he's going to try to take out all those pros and some Joe's in the FFPC Pros Versus Joe's Challenge. Darren ARMANI who runs that Fantasy Mojo, has published I think the first three leagues draft order. Some of these are going to be some pretty tough competition for the pros and jos. We're excited to be broadcasting those on the High Stakes Fantasy Football our YouTube channel coming up at the end of the month as well. Scott Christian says he misses Oinker in the YouTube chat. I want to tell you, Scott that Oinker misses you two and he says hello, and we'll get into your question here right away. Almost I want to bring on Farrell Elliott first. Kffsc dot com is where to go for one of the best run contests out there. Look at for a few more heroes so I can fill a couple more kff SEA leagues for me selfishly check it out a KFFS dot com Pharaoh, Good Wednesday evening to you, sir.
Speaker 4: You know, Bunky, it is a good Wednesday evening and happy Independence Day week I'm so glad to Are you going to be around family this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will be with them most of the weekend. I would say that's the plan.
Speaker 4: Are you still getting a little family feedback regarding the beard.
Speaker 1: Yes, my daughter has shifted. My daughter has shifted to total anti beard now.
Speaker 4: As the family sits around and ruminates about the beard, this ongoing conversation. You know, I was joined by friends the other night. I wanted to say hello to bip bla Mandel and wish him a happy recovery from some of his health issues that he's having this summer. And I want bip Blab to know and all the other listeners to know that I acquired a a bottle of Old Bardstown for him. And Old Barstown is not an expensive nor an allocated bourbon. But what is unique to it is it can only be bought within the confines of the state of Kentucky. And so we were sitting around h over a group of old fashions and discussing and celebrating, you know, the balky beard. And I had some friends that don't normally play Fantasy football like our FFPC players, but they do watch the show and they they comment on all your skill set and especially the way you present yourself with a beard. And one of my buddies mentioned that, with all respect to the grateful dead, that that you are now exhibiting a touch of gray, and to me, you know, that implies history, and you know, as we move into another year of ff PC, k f F s C play, there's no richer history than what comes from Balky and playing partner Don Erickson. So we're thrilled that. We're thrilled at the beard is still here. And I just wanted to vote pro beard as you go into the weekend of anti beard opinions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well I'll get plenty of that for sure, and and we'll see. I'll keep everybody updated on the status. I think. I think it's probably as close as I've I've come fairly close to shaving it off already, so there may not. I don't know how many more months that's got in it, but that that first show I do clean shaven, nobody's gonna recognize me. At least that's the plan. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Phara.
Speaker 1: We have our good buddy Scott Christian with our first question tonight and he says, quick question. I think that's a lie because I don't think this is a well maybe it's a quick question, but I think it's a long answer. With John Smith being traded to Pittsburgh. How are we valuing Darren Waller and the others in Miami possibly Friarmouth as well, and we need to take a look at this. Normally, I'll, first of all, I'll give my thoughts on Waller first. Normally, a guy who gives up the NFL for his music career and then comes back at thirty two years old not playing football the previous year, Normally, I'm not interested in that player at all. And then I look at the Miami Dolphins tight end room and it is a barren wasteland of players A I've never heard of, or B who have not done much with their opportunities so far. So I think I am in business with Darren Waller. Given last night, we were talking with Vince Stapheleeno on the road of his high stakes loan, and I told him last the two drafts I commissed last night for the Big Gorilla, Round thirteen for Waller, round seventeen for Waller. Fine with both those spots. Vince said he was fine with both of them as well. Where do you start looking at in the Big Gorilla in a tight end premium format? What round you start looking at Darren Waller.
Speaker 4: I think anyone, I think anyone that can make a strong case for any of the tight ends you just mentioned is delightfully optimistic and a kind of person that I would love to talk fantasy football with. But I believe in all the constructs of this trade. What has happened is Friarmouth, you know, and Friarmuth has been a league for a long time, and we think of him as an old, grizzled veteran, but he's twenty six years old walking a lot of good football in front of a young player like that, And I think what we've taken is what I see as a fairly good ceiling for Firemuth, and we've brought it to the regular sixty catches that he always has. Waller to me, is a non starter in this situation. It's a non starter in conversation. I don't see him. Yeah, it's just it's just not going to happen. And so the real question becomes Smith, and you know, it's a twelve mis million dollar extension for a player that when he was in Smith's system at Atlanta, he generated about fifty catches. He did not find the end zone on a regularity. And he played a lot of roles for the team, and that's one of the writers briefed us on earlier this week. He's in the slot, he's in the backfield, He's going to do all these things, and that's going to be good football purpose And he does have a higher ceiling than his fifty catches previously in Atlanta, but he will not match what he did what he did last year. So my longer answer to this short question, which is actually a long question, Yes, I would rather do business elsewhere in the tight end and just stay out of this mess. If you want to buy a lottery ticket on any of these plays, I think, guess what you're doing, and best of luck to you.
Speaker 1: I hesitate to bring up the mojo on these guys because it's it's for the last three days of the Big Gorilla, and I'm citing fantasymojo dot com. Darren Armandi could be followed on x at Fantasy Mojo. If you have a subscription or if you play in the FFPC, highly encourage you to get a subscription to Fantasy Mojo. With the tools he has invaluable and obviously the godfather of the pros orses, Joe's challenge as well. So instead of saying the mojo, I'll tell you that in the last three days, Pat Fryarmuth has fallen as late as round seventeen. Janu Smith has fallen as late as round ten. And I'll look up Waller too, just because I don't know where he went in that ten PM draft last night. I was on the air. Waller, Yeah, thirteen oh three is his high water mark right now.
Speaker 4: In seventeenth round ballcky a tidy end that he'll catch his sixty passes and you can make, I mean, maybe find utility in that.
Speaker 1: You know what is Bob Harrison Football guys always say, divorce the name from the numbers. You're talking about a tight end, a top two tight end, and Arthur Smith offense falling to the seventeenth round in a tight end premium format. I mean, I think, regardless of who it is, you should probably want to be to you. If you're willing to take a lottery ticket on Darren Waller in round thirteen or on, you definitely should be down with Pat Fryermuth in round sixteen or seventeen for sure. Lee the Adam Han chiming in on YouTube right now, do not shame the glorious Beard baal Key. All good things must come to an end. But it's here for a while yet, Adam, you'll get sick of it.
Speaker 2: I promise you.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Charlotte. Alex Zitlow, who covers the Panthers for the Charlotte Observer, said that he believes Chuba Hubbard will still receive quote the overwhelming majority of touches in the Panthers backfield.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: He said that the total amount of Carrie's are going to drop this year because quite frankly, they have to. But he said this is more management for Hubbard because they want to keep him healthy over the course of the season. He still believes he's the goal line there. He thinks Rico Dowdell and Trevor Etn are actually going to be splitting snaps behind Hubbard this year. So the death of Chewba Hubbard, after the signing of Rico Dowdell and the drafting of Trevor Etn has been much overrated. Pharallab grabbed him in probably three KFFFC leagues so far, running back eighteen. At the four twelve, we're talking about Omari and Hampton, RJ. Harvey Joe Mixon territory. I do believe the Panthers offense is on the come up. This is an ascending group of talented ballplayers that not only will have Hubbard, but obviously Ted McMillan, and we saw what Bryce Young was able to do. The last third of the season last year were quite frankly the last half of the season. I want to be in business with Chewba Hubbard at that four or five turn, Oh, you.
Speaker 4: Should balky, And so again we get to award the Captain Obvious Award to this rid Zeitlow with a Z. You know, he thinks Hubbard is going to get the majorities of the carries. Now, what makes him think he's going to do less than he did last year? A successful offense at Carolina possibly means more than he did last year. Two hundred and fifty carries, four point eight yards per carry, double digit touchdowns. They threw him more passes than they'd ever throw him before, and he caught forty three of him. I'm still waiting for him to bust one. You know, he's never had that catch a long run. But you of Hubbard is a delightful player in a a real desert, a Carolina desert, so to speak of opportunities, get all you can can of Hubbard. You can't overpay for this player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think you could, but I don't think you have to.
Speaker 4: I think you can't. He won't. He won't. He'll get out of the fourth and maybe into the third round and you won't be overpaying for him then either. Okay, question he needs to subscribe to this Mojo and he could answer. Listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scott hoyt Our, good buddy, former guest of the show, wants to know where where Mojo has him four twelve, Scott running back eighteen right now, that's over the last three days of the Big Gorilla Tournament for the FFPC, and you could play that as well. Three to fifty bucks gets you in the running for a million dollars. Absolutely, I'll tell you what else you should do. You should listen to this next guy that we are coming up for the next twenty five to thirty minutes. Here, this is a player that I in fact, I'm gonna look it up right now, Pharrel. This guy that we had on the first time we had this guy on was I'm trying to find it here right now. It might have been so, it might have been thirteen years ago. It might have been thirteen years ago, and we it's my mistake because we haven't had him on since.
Speaker 4: No, we've done the show. I've been with Scott okay, but no, but with Todd.
Speaker 1: Was he the guest or was he popping on? Because he was popping on? Yeah, because Toddy is in a lot of the live drafts we do, which we appreciate because this guy, as as Theo Greminger would say, he's a real one. He is a thirty five time f FPC League champion and is an f FPC pros versus Joe's drafter this year. You can follow him on the X at Mad Genius of FB one. He is the original Mad Genius of Fantasy Football, and he joins us tonight. Please welcome back onto these airwaves, mister Todd, Aaron Todd, good evening. Welcome aboard man.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Bulky doing good?
Speaker 1: We're doing good. We're excited to have you on. This is fun. Has it been like since you've been the sole guest of the show. I think it was the first year when Dave Gerzak and I were doing this. I think that was the last time we had you on, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been a while. It has been a while, but we have so much to catch up on. You've had so much You've enjoyed so much success since we've had you on. I want to leap right into it and talk about a heavy hitter at the top of the draft. You think about Bucky Irving last year, Todd. I don't know what your policy was on drafting him, but it cost you a lot less to draft Bucky Irving in twenty twenty four than what it costs you to draft him in twenty twenty five. He has shot up according to the mojo. Right now, Bucky Irving is RB eight at the end of the second round. Two ten is where he's going. He's Robin elbows with Josh Jacobs, Davon ah Chan, Jonathan Taylor. Given the surgeon ADP, given that he came out of nowhere, is your level of concern that a regression to the mean could be coming for Bucky Irving and he does not pay off in that ADP? Or I guess I could look at the flip side. Maybe he hasn't hit his ceiling yet and twenty twenty five, could be even in a bigger year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I've seen him go in the mid second round and I got him at two eleven in one of my big Gorilla drafts, So I'm a believer. I think running back eight or nine is a fair place for him. The Tampa Bay offense put up big numbers, and he can also be a three down back, though he does have to compete with Rashad White for touches. I just think when it's crunch time, Tampa Bay will turn to Bucky Irving.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I expect big things from him. Even though Over said White had a decent rookie season in twenty twenty three, they still drafted Bucky in twenty twenty four, and I heard through the training camp last year that they were really high on him. So I think I think he's the real deal. I wouldn't expect him to eccede to eleven to ten something like that, but I think you're going to get good value at that spot.
Speaker 4: And it's been thirteen years since you've come on and shared this wisdom outside of the pop on as we discussed and the DIZZL was co hosting with Balky back then. See see how far this show has plummeted in those thirteen years. But throughout those thirteen years, no matter what shape the show is in, now your history and your record and my understanding and who you are, it's just magnificent. Thirty five championships a best ball fiend. You take a group of twenty players and it just automatically transmutes into a monster that rolls through everyone and wins championships. It's a career of achievement. I think you should change all your team names to Artful because that's what they are to me. But mad Genius, I suppose works too. Now let's go down to Tampa and let's stay there. Let's just stay on Tampa because Mike Evans, here's a player that Balky and I come on and listen to people, and Balky, have you heard it much in the last couple of years, because I seem to hear it as much like an echo chamber. Mike Evans is not going to have the same year he had the year before. You Have we heard that? In Okay? So what has he done? Ever since he entered the league? The Artful front office has drafted him and has kept him in Tampa one thousand yards receiving every year, double digit touchdowns for the last five years. It doesn't matter whose quarterback, and sure he had Brady and Mayfield, but it's been difficult with some other years.
Speaker 1: He's got Mayfield again this year too.
Speaker 4: For what it's wor yes he does. It turns thirty two years old in August. I'm not giving up on him. I would like him to be on all my teams. Will he be on all yours?
Speaker 2: Yes? I like Mike Evans. I don't know why he People are down on him, but as you mentioned, the last couple of years, it seemed like people were and as you also mentioned, he's got a thousand yards every season. So I'm deciding he dies basically.
Speaker 4: And he's always hurt. According to some he's always ailing, but he always plays in all the games, with the exception last year where he missed too right.
Speaker 2: He puts up the numbers. I think he's going in the mid fourth and that seemed like a fair spot. I was looking at the other wide receivers, the ones that go before him that's probably justified, and the ones after him. I prefer Evans. Well, there are a couple guys in the fifth round that I like Davante Smith and Jamison Williams, but honestly, they could get them both. You could take Evans and Smith or Evans and Williams.
Speaker 4: So, Walkey, could you tell us some third round receivers that you don't think will get a thousand yards and eight touchdowns? Oh?
Speaker 1: With third round receivers that okay, let's let's talk about that. I could see Tyreek Hill on that list, but more to come on him. I could see t Higgins on that list, and that's more related to injury more than anything else. With Higgins and Hill. If you want to say a non injury guy, what happens if if Kelsey crushes it? What happens if Xavier Worthy crushes it? Maybe Rashie Rice doesn't touch a thousand later? And then I'll say Davante Adams too. If Pukaakua stays healthy, maybe Adams is more like a seven touchdown, nine hundred yard guy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that those are all in the realm of possibilities there. Those are our third round guys. Mike Evans goes in the middle of the fourth as as Todd pointed out too, So you could get like like I said, like you could get Evans, plus you know some of these other guys too. I want to keep it on Tampa. Parrel said we're gonna stay in Tampa, so we're gonna do that. Uh. Scott Hoyt wants to know here as I flash it up on the screen, Well, that's Sean Green, answering Scott Hoyt's question. My apologies here general, we have Sean Green, who was in Brosers Joe's last year. Scott Hoyt wants to know Jalen McMillan or a Mecca Agbuka as wide receiver three this year. My money is on Egbuka, Todd. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I agree. Before the NFL Draft, I was really high on Agbuka, but I didn't like the landing spot. Even though I think Tampa Bay is gonna put up a lot of yards and score a lot of points, there's just a lot of bodies competing for the targets with Kate Otten and then your two starters Evans and Godwin, and maybe McMillan gets a fair share too. I don't really know, but I think Agbuka is probably going to be the third wide receiver. I don't know how many three wide receiver sets they run in Tampa Bay well to.
Speaker 1: New Oc this year too, so I don't know if they know yet.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, so I still like him. I didn't draft him as much in the Diynash the rookie drafts, just because of where he landed and then where he was going. There's a few other guys I like more. I think we're going to talk about one of them later.
Speaker 4: I love talking about guys later. But I guess we got to get out of Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yes we do, all right.
Speaker 4: We were Balky teased a little bit of Kansas City Chiefs last week. Do you watch the show, Matt Genius? Do you have time to invest in our little hourly weekly offering here?
Speaker 2: I haven't missed one in thirteen years.
Speaker 4: By damn, I's end the show right now, Balky, say good night. Let your weekend begin here by day. That's as good as it gets. Okay, last week we had Jason Camp on the show, a fellow Kentucky and and a gentleman that I was so thrilled and Balky and Todd, you guys will be glad to know that he joined the Kentucky leagues. Immediately after the show last week. Thank you very much, Jason. And when I asked him our question of who he will not be touching this year, he came they said, I will ignore and all drafts. Rashi Rice and you, as an expansive thinker, please expound on what your expectations of the Chiefs are. Is it that you take one Chief and say he's the outlier, he's not going to keep up with the other group. Is it a team effort? What about the quarterback? What's happening with Gracie Hunts Chiefs? What can you tell us about the fantasy football opportunities there?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the Chiefs are going to throw the ball a lot more than they have in the last couple of years, basically because they've got Simmons at left tackle, which I think is just going to completely change what they can do on offense. And I expect them to be more efficient, throw the ball a lot more and have a deeper a dot for Mahomes, you know, he had to throw a lot of passes because there was so much pressure on him. Yes, and you know back in the day with Tyreek Hill, and none of these guys are Tyreek Hill, but they had a pretty deep a dot when when he was around, and I think they're going to go to that. They've got some pretty good speed with Worthy. He's got speed. Brown's got some speed. So I think they're going to be all over the place, you know, being able to dump the ball off, hit him in the middle with Rice and Kelsey and and go deep.
Speaker 4: And Balkey brought it up last week and already the comments and the chat Balkey surprised me with with the Mojo's draft spot on quarterback Mahomes being as late as it is, and I think it's I agree with you, and if I was go really like I would want to be those gorilla teams would have Mahomes available at what scrasspot.
Speaker 1: Seven to ten right now? That that was my point too. I was bringing this up. I think last night he is the quarterback six at seven to ten. Quarterback seven is Bo Nicks at nine oh seven. That's basically two rounds after Mahomes, and then quarterback five Joe Burrow is the five oh four, So you're basically looking at two and a half rounds before Mahomes. Say, he is the only quarterback being drafted and almost like five rounds worth from the from the fifth to the tenth, which is crazy to think about. The Uh what was the other thing I wanted to point out from the YouTube chats to the oh, I think we kind of answered this already, but Todd, I'll let you have a crack at this. Scott Hoy, can Mahomes get back in the top five six with all these weapons and possibly better O line? Quite Frankly, I think he could do better than fifth this year, even though he's not a runner. And and Todd, the way that you think Kansas City is going to matriculate the ball down the field with a lot of uh, deeper passes down the field, I think you're you're subscribing to that theory as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me preface this by saying I'm a Chiefs homer. I've been a Chiefs fan since Super Bowl four, a long time. In fact, Farly and I had a conversation. I know he's a Raiders fan. Well one point we would have had a little trouble talking, but Frank been that good lately. I you know, you can't really hate the Raiders when they're when they're playing so poorly, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, you know, John, we We just don't hate anyone in my love of otis Taylor Young Stinner, Rude Lynn Dawson and the guys that came before him and the guys that came after him. You know, as what hell football team? You gotta love him.
Speaker 1: Who was Who was the actor from the Chiefs I went on, he was in from Dusk Till Dawn Williams? Yeah, yeah, the Hand the Ham? Yeah that Fred? It was Fred, right, Fred the Hammer Williamson. That yeah, I remember him too. Fantastic actor from dust Hill Down Ferrell, great movie. Jaden Higgins Todd is a rookie this year. In fact, he's one of the extremely few second round picks that have been signed so far as we head into July. For god's sake, Jayden Higgins got a fully guaranteed deal from Houston. It's clear what the Texans believe in him. No digs there anymore. Take Dell probably not going to be playing this season. It's gonna be Nico Collins and then it could be Higgins and Nole obviously got Christian Kirk there as well. But how much Jayden Higgins specifically, Todd, have you been drafting this year? Kind of curious as to what we should be doing as as high stakes fantasy football players. Is this a player that we should be targeting?
Speaker 2: In my rookie drafts this year, he was the player I took the most, except for three outliers. I'm just taking a shot on guys like Isaiah Bond. You know him might not even play, I don't know, but if he does, that'll be great for me. You know, I was getting him in the sixth, seventh, eighth round, right and DJ Giddens. I took a shot on him quite a bit. And then there was another Royal Chiefs Chiefs receiver.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I took a shot with Higgins. So I think he's got a lot opportunities. As you pointed out, there's a couple of guys that you don't expect to play in Houston, and I don't know what Kirk's got left right he and he may play inside too. I think he's a more natural slot receiver than an outside receiver. And Higgins can play everywhere or not Higgins, but Nico College talking about yeah, Jaden Higgins, Yeah, he can play. He can play inside or outside. He can do it too. So I think in a three receiver set, He's going to be on the field quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I want to shift the focus and we'll stay in the AFC. This has been like an AFC show so far, with the exception of the Tampa conversation. Mark Andrews a player that you know, we spent most of the drafting season, at least the early drafting season, wondering if he was going to be traded, wondering if he would find himself into a place like Miami. And now as we get closer and closer to the start of the season, it seems like Mark Andrews is still going to be a significant part of that Ravens offense. Todd, I don't know if you feel the same way, but I think how bad he was towards the end of the year, and obviously remember that really bad playoff game that he had with the drop. Sometimes I think that can leave a stronger sour taste in our mouths than what is what should be accurate and what should be realistic. So I think he might actually be falling a little too far right now. Tight end premium leagues like the Big Gorilla tight End nine, he is not going until the mid seventh round and Djoku Ingram both comfortably going ahead of him, as well as Kelsey and Hockinson, our FFPC players, letting Andrews slip just a little too far.
Speaker 2: I think where he's going is probably fair. I do expect him to have a good season, to bounce back from what you saw at the end of the of last year. But I don't think he can put up the numbers that he did previously, you know, in years past. So that's probably a fair spot for him to go. And I do have quite a bit of him in my dynasty leagues, and I'm not getting rid of him. I'm going to keep him. I'm going to ride it out. I got Evans in quite a few too. In fact, I think everyone you asked me about I've got you have.
Speaker 1: A lot of dynasty shares of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Kelsey and then Andrews, and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of these elite tight ends, and obviously evidence too. And Bucky Irving. Do you have a lot of Bucky Irving?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was lucky so last year during the rookie draft, at first I didn't pay much attention to him, and then I read a couple of articles about him, and uh, he hadn't shown up yet in Tampa Bay. But there was a real buzz about him before he even got there, and so I started grabbing.
Speaker 4: Him, started genius Balky, started that buzz Balky was onwing for anyone bulky led the way in the box.
Speaker 1: I think that's being a bit hyperbolic, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think that's the absolute truth. I will not be accused of being hyperbolic. To this show, much styled like Todd, I'm learning things from Todd. I appreciate his boldness, his Midwestern directiveness, and his lack of extraneous verb. And I want you to use that to explain to me what in the hell can we expect from Evan Ingram these tight ends on the move? Now, Evan Ingram going to Denver, the notoriously forty something catch player a year a couple of years ago, he breaks loose for one fourteen I think, and then last year he was on pace for eighty plus receptions before his injury. Is the Evan Ingram in Denver? Will he resemble Jacksonville or will he be a New York Giants version of.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna have a great year. I think that they're gonna use him in a variety of ways. They're gonna put him all over the field. He's gonna be their joker. You know, they've talked about who's gonna be the joker in Denver, and right now it sounds like Ingram. That could change. They could go with some running back, but I think he's got speed and power that he can match up with players all over the field. They'll have trouble on defense, and I expect big things from him.
Speaker 4: I love that. And you know, as Balkey pointed out, we've been an AFC centric show tonight. As fans of AFC West football, I don't think there's a more compelling fantasy football division than the AFC West and Denver Now is Denver is the team that allows me to make that statement, would you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a much tougher division real football and fantasy football. They've got a lot of players. I know that the NFC Central's got some good teams, you know, Green Bay, Minnesota, Chicago, Detroit, they're all gonna buy for playoff spots. But I think you see the same thing in the AFC West. I think the Raiders are they've improved too. The problem is the Chiefs, the Chargers and the Broncos also improved.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you named it, Todd. I think those are the two best divisions top to bottom in the NFL is the NFC North and AFC West. The Evan Ingram discussion, I just want to put a bowl on this with that. There are three tight ends going in the sixth round in FFPC Big Gorilla Drafts right now.
Speaker 4: In order.
Speaker 1: It's Travis Kelcey, It's TJ Hockinson, and then it's Evan Ingram. Would you be willing to take Evan Ingram ahead of either Kelsey or Hockinson? Do you like him that much this season?
Speaker 2: Probably too much of a homer to take him in front of Kelsey. But I wouldn't blame someone if they did. I just couldn't do it, that's all I do. Think he's gonna have a great season, though, But I also think Kelsey's gonna have a back a comeback season. Now. He was on the field for the third most plays last year. Yeah, well so I think he kind of wore down. I think this year, with all the weapons the Chiefs have, if they can just stay healthy, they'll be able to use them less and more effectively.
Speaker 4: I remember, though some of his actions, especially in the red zone. If they ever bring him off the field, you know, he goes straight to the coach, but yeah, it begins a very aggressive lobbying for to head back on the field. So yeah, if he misses five plays a game, that's a big that's a big rest time for Kelsey. I think I congratulations on being named and selected and invited to the Pros Versus Joe's. You're looking forward to it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm very excited the first time I've been invited. I've only played the main event a couple of times previously. The first year I played it, I don't know what year was. I did win my league. When I got to the playoffs, I think half my starters were hurt.
Speaker 4: It happened well.
Speaker 2: The second one was kind of a failure. So so I'm looking forward to this year and I'm really looking forward to the pros Versus Joe's. You know, I watch.
Speaker 4: And hopefully that will that will light a fuse for you to return to the main event. I would like to see you in the room more often. I I will give you some of my either pros Versus shows are my favorite times to join Balky on the show. And then we we invite in. We've become a three headed monster when Dave Turp joins us for those shows. I the supercilious pros are immune to humility, so even though you will beat them, they'll never admit to it, which means that your role is to beat the other Jos. That's that's that's the challenge that you have. So now that you're here, please give us a breakdown on your strategy of how you were going to thwart the Joe's. You know, the Pros you'll handle just by showing up, But the Joe's, how are you gonna win?
Speaker 2: Let me preface this also by saying I play mostly Dynasty, I play very little Redraft, I play Superflex, very little Standard, and I play mostly Bestball, not starting lineups.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, we're aware of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is not a new territory for me, but one that you know. This year, I've only done a couple of drafts, of two big gorilla drafts. That's basically all I've done.
Speaker 1: Well, bear in mind, Todd that that I don't know when we switched it, or maybe I don't think we ever switched it. Prosss Joe's has always been best ball, So so that part you should be in your wheelhouse for Yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: I like that. Okay, Yeah, My plan is to watch the first five drafts. Fortunately, Darren put me in the sixth and final live draft, which I asked him to do if he could. I said, I wanted one in the second week because I want to see what's going on in these drafts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing I do understand is you're really only playing against your league. Yes, there is the belt for the overall first place prize, but you're really only competing against eleven players, so it's not like these other large contests. And that's more in my wheelhouse too. So again, I'm just gonna watch the drafts and probably come up with my strategy literally after draft number five. So I got like twenty four hours before drafting Uver six. That's that's all I've got at this point. I might do a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's a plan.
Speaker 4: And you know, just like Mile how Luke, you will be extracting information.
Speaker 2: Yes you will.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven days from now, right on this show, Todd Aaron will be drafting.
Speaker 4: Wow his approchition. That's soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we start on I want to say, let me think about this for a second.
Speaker 2: The twentieth right, what.
Speaker 1: I thought it started? Hold on now, I gott to look this up now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, confused?
Speaker 1: Okay, So so why can't I get to it?
Speaker 4: God bless it?
Speaker 1: This is just this is Today is June second, so just be no July.
Speaker 4: It's July. See what I did there? See what I did there? I got him all, I guess.
Speaker 1: So we have July twentieth, July twenty first, July twenty second, that's drafts one, two and three. So July twenty seventh, July twenty eighth, and July twenty ninth will be Draft four, five, and six, which makes Todd on July twenty ninth, or for Draft number six at ten pm Eastern time, and we'll have it right here for you on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. I want to draw the conversation back to the Chiefs, Todd, And I know maybe you're not the greatest, most unbiased player to be talking about the Chiefs. But Joe King posts on YouTube right now tonight somehow Kansas City has the least fun players to click.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was much Joe.
Speaker 1: That's kind of interesting. It says that and then Sean Green comes out. Pachecko is a hard click this year, and I actually can understand that a little bit. And I don't know if you have any thoughts on this Chiefs running game, but Todd, if you can give us any insight on the correct Chiefs running back to be drafting, that would really be immensely helpful to all of us tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, I still like Pachecko. You know, he came back last year, but he was hurt. I don't think he was fully recovered. They just wanted him to play so badly. Yeah, I mean were they were playing Hunt, who's like thirty years old or something, right, whatever he is, And well he did well, but I think he gained like three point three yards per carry. They just handed him the ball a lot, and they wanted somebody else to be able to handle the carries. So I think you're gonna see a revival of Pachecko. But I still wouldn't go crazy with Pachecko. Yeah, and there is a life of Mitchell. There's also the rookie that they drafted Smith talked about, yes, Smith so, and I think he's going to catch a lot of passes. So you might look at somebody like that late, you know. But anyway, I don't know about as the first commenter said, boring picks.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just least fun. And and and Adam Hank chimed in worthy is an easy clicking. I think he's a fun click this year too.
Speaker 4: I think they're all fun if if if Mahomes starts throwing the ball around, like I think all three of us agreed, led by the genius as to what Mahomes is going to do this year, I think they all become real fun. I was talking to an old school football coach this week and he said something, and I think it applies to Pacheco h offensive lines and the running game and you And what's the name of the tackle that the Chiefs are getting back this year? They drafted him? Yeah, yeah, that draft of course, But don't they have an injured player of returning. Be that as it may. That group is a as it plays as a group. There are certain running backs that you want to block for that you really want behind you as an offensive line, you know, the different running backs are are viewed differently by that unique group of offensive linemen and check all the way he runs hard and the way he hits the hole. An offensive lineman loves that guy. And that's why I think this player will as long as he can consistently be healthy, is going to be a great addition to any backfield. Now, he may not get the Chubba Hubbard type carries, but whatever he does with touching the ball and catching the ball, I think he's going to be a big pay day. And as a number two running back for your fantasy team, you could do a lot worse.
Speaker 1: The Chiefs guy's the running back X on the adp Pachecko seven to eleven, Breshard Smith has made it all the way up to fourteen oh two, Kareem Hunt seventeen oh three, and Elijah Mitchell just behind him at eighteen oh five. So Pacheco being drafted in the top thirty running backs, Breshard Smith in the top sixty, Kareem Hunt in the top seventy, and Elijah Mitchell in the top seventy five. So there you go, me, Mitchell, Well, I just drafted Elijah Mitchell in the KFL.
Speaker 4: Michell, no an old player has been talked about more who has done less.
Speaker 1: Than elect I just love the fact that that you don't get. You can get a piece of this Chiefs passing game with a fourteenth round pick or later, you know, a running game, I should say, with a fourteenth round picker later. So yeah, if Pachecko is a hard click, as Sean Green's pointing out in the seventh round, take for Shard Smith and the Chiefs play, Yeah, it's Chiefs.
Speaker 2: And they played Friday night in Week one.
Speaker 4: That's I think she's.
Speaker 2: Brazil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I like the idea of Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Eagles, Cowboys. I think is Thursday, remember correctly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, Cowboys too.
Speaker 1: Brock Purty is a player that I feel like I am not getting enough of so far this year. Todd, He's a player that I think is you know, say what you will about his chops and his skill set, and you know, if you believe he's playing as a game manager. Man, I want to have the game manager quarterback that has the Niner schedule this year because he's going to manage his way to a lot of touchdowns, He's going to manage his way to a lot of yardage. He's going to get Brandon Ayuk back at some point this season, but even before that, he still has the greatness that is George Kittle. He still has Juwan Jennings, He's getting an ascending player, Ricky Piersoll, and then some guy named Christian McCaffrey as well. I'm a big believer in Brock Purty this year. I just wish I had more of them. How you've been handling Purty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like him too. I think he's going what twelfth round or something that's QB.
Speaker 1: Twelve quarterback twelve twelve oh five.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, seems like a great value to me. I agree with you with the easy schedule, except they have to play the AFC West, but they might be behind in all four of those games and have to throw the ball a lot, so you have that working in his favor, right, And you know McCaffrey he catches a lot of passes too, so he's good for Purdy. And you mentioned the receivers. And of course Kittle he's a stud. So yeah, I expect big things out of Purty too. I know he's there's the guy that's boring, I guess to draft.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, that's a good point right there, Todd.
Speaker 5: A couple of emails here for you before we get to Perrel's final question, rich In Long Beach, Todd, are you grabbing Tyreek Hill or letting someone else take him this season?
Speaker 1: Thank you for the email, rich In Long Beach. Right now, Tyreek Hill has an ADP in the big gorilla of wide Receiver fourteen. He is not coming off the board on average until the three to ZHO five, Todd, is that something? Is that a sticker price you're paying or are you letting somebody else purchase that?
Speaker 2: Who's going around him?
Speaker 1: Right now? We have Tyreek kill. When I say wide receiver fourteen, you're looking at Rashie Rice and Garrett Wilson right above him, T Higgins and Jackson Smith and Jigbo right below him.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously I like Rice, though that is a pretty hefty price. You know, I did some drafts early in the year. I think I think it was on DraftKings or something, but I got Rice in the seventh round. In fact, I got the whole Chief's offense starting in like round six and later, and so my first five picks were just you know, some studs on other teams. So I feel pretty good about that team. You can't get that anymore, right, I mean, Rice has moved up worthies moved up. I wouldn't be surprised if Mahomes moves up before you know, you get to the big drafts in September.
Speaker 6: But yeah, anyway, well with with I mean, like I do like Hill, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm a little worried about him. So earlier in the year I was trying to acquire him for Dynasty Leagues. I was offering like two o five two six something like that, and everyone turned me down. I don't know if they would turn me down now. I might be able to get a few takers, but I'm not so I want him anymore either.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, it's it's crazy how the mighty have fallen, right And and I think, in my opinion, I think the people that are that I have him in Dynasty Leagues right now Todd do not want to sell him at a perceived sixty five or seventy seven on the dollar because they understand how explosive a player he is. They understand that the Dolphins offense was completely different than what a lot of people expected it was going to be last year. And I think they're betting and maybe hoping is a better praying that Hill has has this massive bounce back and then they could sell him for eighty five or ninety cents on the dollar, you know, two thirds of the trade deadline this season in the FFPC or something like that. I don't everybody thinks about it in a different way, but I think certainly you make a good point that we are thinking about Tyreek Hill much differently now on July second than we were in early May, you know, two months ago. It's it's crazy how how fast things can change. Frank and Geneva, Illinois final email here for you Todd tonight, Hey Todd, how much better is Russell Wilson going to improve that Giants offense? Good luck and pros versus Joe's That is Frank in Geneva, Illinois. Frank, we appreciate it. Russell Wilson now a Giant. I don't know how long he's gonna start, Todd, because they got Jackson Dart in the first round this year too. But you think about how bad that Giants offense was last year, aside from Elak neighbors. How much better does the improved quarterback room headlined by Russell Wilson make this for fantasy purposes in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Jamison Williams, James Winston, James Winston, sorry Winston. Yeah, I actually think Dart might end up starting this season. Wow. I think the Giants realize that they're just not in a good position, and why not just take your lumps and put him in there and let him learn by playing. We'll see if they do go with Wilson. He has an improvement over what they've had in the past, but I don't know that it's a big improvement. So he's the guy that I have avoided altogether.
Speaker 6: Him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I mean, I think for the Giants this year. Uh, Stephen Herglos is not in the chat room tonight, but he would back me up on this. Theo Johnson late Malik Neighbors early and then in the middle. I wouldn't take both Scataboo and Tyrone Tracy, but I will get the occasional Scataboo. I will get the occasional Tracy. Outside of that, man like Wandell Robinson, Jalen Hyatt, all these other guys, I really don't have any interest in them for for fantasy. Regardless of the upgrade at quarterback this year, it's just it's just not not not the type of business I want to be doing with my fantasy teams.
Speaker 4: Looking to comment feads.
Speaker 1: All right, so we got we got sean Green team. Tracy Adam says it's a bold call for Jackson dart starting week one. Scott Hoyight, they're paying him not to Uh, they're paying They're not paying Wilson to sit. Luke says, not sure he can afford to start dart from the get go. Uh, but Scott does think that he's gonna start dart at some point this season. And then Miles High. Luke says, Brian Dable is going to get fired if it's a dumpster fire.
Speaker 4: And but you're missing the one I wanted you to come was here, Steve g saying I'm here.
Speaker 1: Well, he was in here. I didn't realize that. I apologize as soon as we are everyone. He's more vocal, and I didn't see a concert.
Speaker 4: We're here in the fifty fifth minute of the show, and one gentleman suggested we go two hours, and that was really nice. But we're here in the fifty fifth minute of the show and our guest throws out some information that ten to fifteen comments are then populated in the chat how sweet it is. I think we got to get you back here more than every thirteen years. But before you go, you got to tell us something that's my favorite question of the week. You cannot use the player that we had previously mentioned is disallowed. So you must come the player that will not see the roster, any of your roster is forthgoing into the rest of the season. You won't be drafting this player. And then give us a guy that whether he be a whether he be a must get early draft pick, or one of your sleepers, a guy that you really really are excited about picking. All Right, you don't need to worry because the pros won't pay any attention to what you're saying, and the Joe's you can't sway them the ones you're gonna be, okay, So go ahead.
Speaker 2: All right, First, I hate that room, that rule that Jeff Pharrel that I can't use the player that we talked about.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you can't. You know, you got to come with fresh and new information.
Speaker 2: Because I think we had some great ones with Mahomes and Kelsey. But all right, well, a player that I won't draft, yeah, probably, I'm probably not gonna have any shares of Barkley, No, five hundred touches last year including the playoffs, that that could be a record. For all I know, it used to be that of a backhead four hundred or more touches, you could expect a down year the next year. And I think Bunky you mentioned this too in one of your shows recently. When a guy has a year like Barkley had, it almost always results in a down year the next year, often because of injury.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: With five hundred touches, that is, that.
Speaker 1: Is a lot, Todd, I just I don't want to interrupt you, but I just looked this up according to Pro Football Reference in stat mus, I don't believe this is including playoffs. I don't think it is. James Wilder, of all people back in nineteen eighty four, had four hundred and ninety two touches with you get it, you got it right, rushing attempts and receptions with Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Wilder was first of four ninety two, Larry Johnson four p. Fifty seven in two thousand and six, Eddie George at four to fifty three in two thousand. Those are your top three on there. So yeah, with Barkley, I'm gonna have to look this up. For Barkley including playoffs, I think it's very interesting to keep going.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he had like three eighty something in the regular season, but they had four playoff games, and I think he averaged almost thirty touches a game. So I think it's right at five hundred. But you can take a look anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to interrupt you again, I have it now. Okay, So last year, including playoffs for Barkley, he had four hundred and thirty six carries and he had forty six catches including playoffs, So that puts him at four eighty two four hundred and eighty two touches including plus, which is very close to a record.
Speaker 2: You're right, Yeah, So I probably won't draft him just because I'm worried about injury, and I also don't know that. I mean, he's just not going to repeat what he did. It's it's really hard because he had a fantastic year. It's it's really hard to repeat that. Plus he's he's start to get a little bit older. I know that we're seeing guys like Derrick Henry. He seems ageless, so maybe things are changing, you know, guys are in better shape, they can last longer. But still after five hundred touches or four wild you say forty two, forty six, Yeah, that's that's just a lot. So I would rather go with Bijon or Gibbs if I'm going to take a running back kind of early first round. Otherwise I'd probably just take a wide receiver or depending on where my draft position is. I do like tight ends, so I could see, you know, going with Bowers or somebody like that.
Speaker 1: Or maybe McBride late in the first two. I mean, if you have a late first round pick too, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do like him. You know, he put up a lot of points and didn't score a touchdown until week seventeen or eighteen whatever was?
Speaker 4: Do you apply? And I don't want to interrupt, because we do have you got to ask us who you love, but you got to tell us who you love. But I want to ask you, do you do you apply the same theory to Henry the touches?
Speaker 2: I did last year and I got burned. So somebody asked, who do you think is going to be I don't know, the biggest disappointment or something. I question something like that. Yeah, and I and I said Henry. And after week one, well that looked pretty good because even though they scored a lot of points against the Chiefs, Henry had a pretty subpar game. But then from Week two on he just tore it up. So I'm not going to doubt him again. I learned my lesson.
Speaker 1: And he only had three three hundred and eighty six touches last year walking the park.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You know, he probably didn't even feel it at all, never even niced his body once throughout the season. Give him a real challenge.
Speaker 4: AFC West question off the I'm going rogue here, bert A Balky, I'm going rogue here. A question, genius. How many yards rookie running back genty for the Raiders going to record this year? Not that he's a first round pick? Am I right? Bulky f f PC first round pick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're looking at well. I mean, I wouldn't say he's always a first round pick, but his ADP over the last three days is one ten. Now he's gone as the two oh three. But yes, usually in the first round, crack.
Speaker 4: How many yardage? How much rushing yards for this player? Todd in this upcoming year.
Speaker 2: I'd really like to see what the line is in Vegas. I would take the over whatever I find that right now. Yeah, if you can, that'd be great. I think he's gonna have at least eleven hundred. I think he's gonna have a very successful rookie campaign. I like Genty and the Raiders. That may some changes to make him more effective. You know Gino Smith for sure, and you still got Boers and even their wide receivers, they're actually doing pretty well, even though they're not big names. Uh So, I think they're gonna have a pretty good offense.
Speaker 1: From our friend might be just kind of fair, but from from our friends in the desert, Todd minus won ten at eleven hundred rushing yards this year.
Speaker 2: I was just taking a guess, but I would go over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we go over and and But considering that the guys in the desert are sometimes right, I will point out that Derrick Henry last year rushed for about eleven hundred yards in the second half of all games. Just take the first half away, eleven hundred yards in the second half.
Speaker 2: Of all games.
Speaker 4: But he will be dry behind gent just saying, who's all right? Who's the guy you love?
Speaker 2: Give us some mad.
Speaker 4: Sleeper, mad genius.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I was already for Mahomes and Kelsey and now I'm sorry, sir. You know another guy would have thrown out was Angrim, but we've already talked about him too. Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 1: Well you think of that, I can. I'll bring this up to you guys too, before completely move on from Genty. Sean Green pointing out in the chat, uh last year and granted this was college, but still it was three hundred and ninety seven touches for Ashton Genty his final year at Boise State. Are we concerned with him as well? Or is it because Genty is so many more years younger than Barkley that it's it's not as big of a deal to us.
Speaker 2: I'm a little concerned, but I would say the age as a big factor.
Speaker 4: And I would say that the guys from Air Force Idaho, Fresno Army and Jose just don't tackle like the NFL players to.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And he probably had a lot of long runs breakaways too, so I don't know how many, you know, And it seemed like he had a pretty hefty average after first contact too. If I remember right, something like five yards after first contact. Yeah, so yeah, that would support your theory that not very good tacklers were playing against.
Speaker 1: Him or gent is just unbelievable or all right? Uh? Todd? Any any players that that like? And I think who posted it in here? Your your secrets are safe here, Todd, Your secrets are safe safe on YouTube? Mile high Luke pointing that out right now, are there any sleepers that you can turn us onto that you've been turned onto in your draft so far this season?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Again, we talked about him though, Jane and Higgins. That's why I took so many shares of him in the record.
Speaker 4: I will wave because we want to hear the deep the deep belief and and and the the definition of why more and more important than who. So I will wave for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: This requirement you may mention so you may select a player who was previously mentioned in the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that maybe we didn't get deep into Todd. Is there any is there anybody?
Speaker 2: I think the player that's going to outperform is ADP the most. It's probably gonna be Ma Homes. Yeah, yeah, I just think the opportunities that he's going to have. I think the Chiefs will have more plays. They'll throw deeper passes. He's got healthy receivers, running backs to catch the ball as well, and the left tackle. And they did pick up a left guard too, because they traded Joe Toney to Chicago. I think yep, maybe, or maybe he signed as a free agent. I can't remember, right, it was a trade.
Speaker 1: You were right, it was a trade.
Speaker 2: Yes, so he was good. But I think the guy that's going to replace him, we'll do just as well. And I think Simmons is going to make a huge difference. It's just going to be night and day. It's going to be like the Chiefs of a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Trey Smith, super good guard, right guard, Creed Humphrey, obviously the All Pro at center. You got Juwan Taylor on that team too, that the offensive line is pretty good. I'll be very excited, guys to see if anybody pulls this off in the pros versus Joe's because it has never been easier to create a Chief's super stack than it is this year. Where you could grab Rashi right technically on average in the big Gorilla, there's more than a fifty percent chance that you could get both Right and Worthy. You could get Kelsey in that format as well, and you could easily get Mahomes. There's I mean, granted you probably aren't going to do four of those guys, but Rice and or Worthy, Kelsey and Mahomes. That's round three or four and then round six and then round seven and you could still get you could get Brown, You get Hollywood Brown easily too. I mean, there's gonna be some crazy Chiefs fan and maybe it's Todd Aaron. We don't know, Mad Genius the Fantasy Football could be pulling this off here and pros Versus Joe's. But I'll be very excited to see if anybody can do that, and if Todd's the guy to do it, we will be seeing him live to see me July twenty ninth, ten pm Eastern Time on this here channel for pros Versus Joe's Number six. Be very excited to see what you do. I'm gonna send you the link for the show and hopefully you can hop a board make a couple of picks on air too, Todd, because we always like it when you do the pop in for sure. Until then, we will have to continue to follow you on at Mad Genius of FFB one. We will continue to wish you good luck in all of your leagues this season, including pros versus Joes, and especially that FFPC main event in Big Gorilla where you're going for not one, but two million dollar grand prizes this year. I looked it up before I let you go. March twentieth, twenty fourteen. It was season three of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. That was the last time we had you on, so now here it is. It only took eleven and a half years later to get you back.
Speaker 2: Well that's fine. I think I had some terrible advice, so now they've forgotten. So so good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Todd, be good, enjoy your holiday weekend.
Speaker 2: Man. All right, guys, have a good one and talk to you on the twenty ninth. You got it.
Speaker 1: That is Todd airon the Mad Genius of Fantasy Football. What a pleasure it was speaking with him tonight, Always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: You didn't ask him where he's from.
Speaker 1: Todd is a I know we lives out on the west, the West. The west, well, I don't know if it's west coast, but it's the western part of the country, California, Arizona somewhere around there.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly, consider the western part of the country, Paduca.
Speaker 1: So you know, you know what mean, I know it's yeah, it could be that we have been going through uh these Joe's. We've been getting a lot of Joe's on the show, and we will take a brief respite for that for that on the show next week, Pharao. When we do the show next week, it is going to be the same time, ten pm Eastern, but we will do it on Friday, and it's going to be live draft coverage of a of a big gorilla draft, So that's gonna be a lot of fun until then. I'm sure I'll speak with you before then, but thanks so much for hanging out with me, and have a great Fourth of July and Louisville, my friend you. That is farall Elliott ladies and gentlemen. The Definitive Commissioner. How about that we got the mad genius of fantasy football and the definitive commissioner of fantasy football, and somehow the internet didn't break tonight. Unbelievable stuff. What a treat that you guys got to sit through and enjoy with both Farrell Elliott and Todd Aaron. That will complete our show tonight. As I said, Big Gorilla Live draft coverage when we come back next Friday. That will be July eleventh at ten pm Eastern time. If you guys want to sign up for that, go to the Big Gorilla registration page. It's already up there. It's marked off as live on hsff ower. You can draft live on the show next week. In case you missed the Insider Access show last week on the Better Sports Network, we had Player Profiler Scribe Stack Hunter's co host Dan Williamson and Goat District co host Dan Williamson was on the show. So glad that the Goat District's back. That's awesome to see as well. You can rewatch that on the FFPC Socials, Better Sports Network Socials, and of course Better Sportsnetwork dot Com. We will be live again tomorrow night, seven pm Eastern time. Player Profiler writer, Dynasty League Football and Fantasy Alarmed contributor and host of the press coverage show on the Player Profiler podcast Network, Why at Birdalone will join me at pm Eastern time. You can watch that on Better Sportsnetwork dot Com. Of course, the Better Sports Network Socials, and the FFPC Socials as well. Last night we kicked off July with Vince staff Alino appearing for the July twenty twenty five episode of the Road of His High Stakes Lowdown. That was a lot of fun. You can watch that back at your convenience anywhere you get podcasts or on YouTube. And of course the next show will be for the Road of His High Stakes Loan on will be August fifth, and that will be the last drafting season show that we have as we will go live each and every Tuesday after that in September. But the next show we have a Road of His High Stakes on August fifth, Rick Raymaker, who is an FFPC pros versus Joe Joe this year. That will be after he has already drafted, so we'll break down his draft and get into a lot of more fun stuff on the show as well. Join the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament, the FFPC Main Event, the FFPC Best Ball and super Flex Bestball tournaments, and of course f FPC Dynasty startups available at my FFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment under the show with your friends, share with your enemies. Getting notified each and every time we go live, which will be tomorrow night at seven pm on Insider Access here on the FFPC socials. Thank you so much for Farrell Elliott, for Todd Aaron. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour on the FFPC YouTube channel. Your holiday weekend starts maybe a little bit early right now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: I want everybody to have a great Fourth of July, obviously, but and I know we're all getting older now, time only in one direction. Let's still be safe, let's still be rational, let's still think things through and let's not do anything crazy. Here Oinker says, don't play with fireworks, and with that we will leave you to it. I'll talk with you tomorrow night. This show returns next Friday. Thanks so much for watching.
Speaker 4: Everybody