Speaker 1: Oh hi, I'm goo and once again I am looking for forgiveness because of scheduling conflicts. Again, the great new bit segment show Idea has been postponed again, and I am now fearful that this is becoming a bit or some kind of a curse for the New Idea because this dumb episode has no chance of meeting anyone's expectations. But we are going to do it soon TBD F one next week and then a lot of July movies after that. For the right now. We did some six packs last week, and I think we did more than enough of that. So this week, let's get reels like Instagram, get it and play some highlights. I put that in quotes from the first six months of twenty twenty five. How about you had Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal going out there and doing there? When Harry met Sally, famous scene and she put so much more on her sandwich. I could not believe it. And I'm not anti mayonnaise. I know a lot of people can't stand the look, the smell, the texture.
Speaker 2: I like a little bit of mayonnaise on things too much. I'm disgusted she globbed it on there. I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled them. What my dad does. We find cold cuts in the mayonnaise constantly, because what.
Speaker 1: He'll do is he'll sit there with his bucket of mayonnaise, roll up a piece of ham, dip it in there and just eat. And he's just he's like winning the poo with honey.
Speaker 3: That's what unbelievable. Quote. We find cold cuts in the mayo constant.
Speaker 1: Well, hold up. So it's not that expensive compared to pass Nintendo systems with inflation, No, no, don't give me that back in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: I don't care about this. I don't care about this.
Speaker 1: The Nintendo cost two hundred dollars. Do you know what that is? With inflation? Five hundred probably five eighty four.
Speaker 3: How can the value of money be different?
Speaker 2: Switch one was two ninety nine on launch, So now you're trying to justify one to fifty more.
Speaker 1: Switch one on launch was two ninety nine.
Speaker 3: I just said that. I just said that thirteen seconds ago.
Speaker 1: With inflation, it's three ninety one. Though, Okay, Mac, let me ask you this. This is rapid fire. Don't think too much about it. Yeah, how much did a game Boy cost upon release.
Speaker 3: I bet it was like six hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Cost ninety dollars. Oh really, who are you the blutes? I mean it's one banana, Michael. What could it cost ten dollars? How much did a Super Nintendo cost in nineteen ninety one?
Speaker 3: Uh, let's say one eighty.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: How about the three D zero Interactive multiplayer that came out in nineteen ninety three, A system that you know, well.
Speaker 2: I don't know it at all. Uh, it's probably trying to undercut those companies. So I'm gonna say one fifty wrong.
Speaker 1: You have gone the wrong way. The three D zero Interactive Multiplayer back in nineteen ninety three cost seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: This is why I've never heard of it, because no one ever owned it.
Speaker 1: It's made by Panasonic.
Speaker 3: That's a company name I haven't heard in forever.
Speaker 1: How about the Virtual Boy back in nineteen ninety five, lot of red lines one and eighty not bad? The Nintendo sixty four back in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: That strikes me as a one ninety nine.
Speaker 1: One ninety nine right on, Love that Love that PlayStation portable. One of our favorite systems. The PSP.
Speaker 2: The PSP was innovative. It didn't do that well, but it was a great idea. I bet it was expensive, man, I'm gonna say two ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Two fifty okay, all right? How about the neogo back in nineteen ninety made by SNK one ten dumb, six hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a real thumb if you haven't heard of it. It was too expensive. No one bought it.
Speaker 1: With Jaws coming out soon and we've seen its popcorn bucket for its fiftieth anniversary release, what other classic movies would you want to see? A popcorn bucket? Four? The obvious one? Seven in the box? What's in the box? Popcorn?
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: And a severed head? Yeah, eat around the severed head.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. The head is the receptacle. The mouth is the receptacle.
Speaker 1: I love TMNT. I would love a TMNT nineteen nineties. You could figure out a way to just put I don't know, weapons around it or some shit or a turtle shell.
Speaker 2: And then the leftover ones you had in the early nineties you could use them for the Master of Disguise.
Speaker 1: Add that on here. I am turtally enough for this turtle party, Turtle t home alone. Now, there's a couple different ways that you can go with this. We've already gone with the severed head for seven. But I also wouldn't mind eating, you know, in home alone, when Joe Peshi gets his head lit on fire. Sure you get that Joe peschy head lit on fire with his mouth agape, and you eat popcorn out of Joe Peshi.
Speaker 3: I would say, pink can, pink can on a string.
Speaker 1: You could use any of the pranks, or you could make a popcorn bucket that is a prank.
Speaker 3: Like a little fake snake pops out when you open it.
Speaker 1: Or you dip your hand in to get the popcorn mouse trap. You're eating popcorn, shoots on your face. Someone throws feathers on your face.
Speaker 3: See some liability there.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are saying they hate the look of Shrek. Guys, if you want to look at me even five years ago, right now, I look like a old catchers men.
Speaker 3: Two things here. Look at us, people age, look.
Speaker 1: At us, Look at us.
Speaker 3: Number two. I didn't even notice anything look like Shrek to me. I don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: God Shrek suck like. First off, Yeah, Donkey looks a little different, but Donkey's also getting old. I don't know how Donkey's age.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we know.
Speaker 1: We know this not the Donkey just died. The original Donkey just died. He was what thirty forty? Sure Donkey's age and quickly.
Speaker 3: People should just be happy they're getting a Shrek five.
Speaker 1: Shut up that Donkey's alive in the series still, if anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe not hot take.
Speaker 2: We may have talked about this before Shrek two Better than One, Greater than Shrek.
Speaker 1: Shrek two was for the everyman meeting your in laws for the first time. You're trying to gain acceptance with your in laws. You know they're very difficult, but then you find common ground.
Speaker 2: I had Shrek two for the game Boy Advance span. You could watch the movie on your game Boy Advance.
Speaker 1: I had the DVD, which was so interactive. There were so many choices on there. You had happily Ever idol on there, where you could see all the characters doing the American idol, but it wasn't called American Idol. But I think Simon Cowell was there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then I want to say that I fell asleep to that movie so much because I remember that disk screen so much, so vividly.
Speaker 2: The current generation is gonna be robbed from those DVD menuals.
Speaker 3: They're never gonna have those.
Speaker 1: Oh the worst television series to fall asleep to Modern Family.
Speaker 2: DVD wise is tough because it was more I was watching on Netflix. But I still am am like scarred from the office theme song being so much louder than the actual show.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. So say, if you fall asleep to an episode of Modern Family and then out of nowhere, dent da dut dut du da dt debt on a loop, some vow you made that pee wee herman, So just leave Shrek alone.
Speaker 3: Leave Shrek alone.
Speaker 1: Leave That was my first thought whenever I'm like, I'm like, I might become the Britney person with Shrek and just go under a blanket and just tell He'm going to leave Shrek alone. You should recreate that mac In season seven, episode four of The Simpsons titled Bart Sells his Soul. In the episode, Bart sells his soul to Millhouse for five dollars, and with that five dollars, he buys the sponge dinosaur toys that when you spray them, he envisions in his mind them becoming giant and attacking his sister. But when he actually goes to spray these dinah sore sponges with the hoes, they just grow a little bit and then go down the drain, completely disappointed by his purchase. And well, it's just five bucks.
Speaker 3: Where'd you get five bucks? I want five bucks?
Speaker 1: What I saw from my son yesterday? He had saved his allowance.
Speaker 3: What do you give him allowance for.
Speaker 1: If he stays in bed he gets too long?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I just want to sleep. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He had been wanting and saving up for this spider Man web shooter that you can put on your wrist and when you pull it, it shoots out a string. Yes, so he finally got it. He was so excited. He went outside, clipped it all on, put the glove on, and he went to the whip, and the look on his face rained from his body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't meet your heroes, right, that's what they say. I can't tell you. I'm trying to think of a toy that disappointed this out of me like that.
Speaker 1: I can tell you one for me right now, one that I thought once I put them on, I could jump from the bottom of my backyard to my top.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you're gonna say. Moon boots so bad, dude, so bad.
Speaker 2: Not only could you not walk in them when you attempted to jump to the moon, you just you didn't jump at all. Those early to the mid nineties toys were so there were so many like the moon boots or moonshoes.
Speaker 3: Whatever they were called.
Speaker 2: Were We're like they roped you in with a with a dope ass commercial, a little zinger.
Speaker 3: You get them for Christmas, your birthday?
Speaker 1: Like, was that?
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: You're not going to do it back to me?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't want to vomit.
Speaker 1: That is very rude of you. I was at the office the other day and one of my co workers gave me a great was up really? And and then as one does you reciprocate?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: No one else in the office had any kind of a response. They didn't know what was going on. I looked at one of my twenty five year old coworkers and said, do you know what was up is? And he said, was it from scream or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: To be fair, you got to be of a certain age to understand that joke. I meane, yeah, people would probably associate it more with scary movie.
Speaker 1: I suppose scary movie is the movie that it's from.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then that was the first time that I thought to myself, am I at a touch?
Speaker 3: No, you're not a touch.
Speaker 1: It's the kids that are out of touch.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: If you were the first one to say was you'd be you'd be out of touch.
Speaker 1: The hash trucks are so solidly built. It is such an amazing gift at the holiday season. Those things can take a beating stick plastic, really well built wheels being struck down because I'm giving a free endorsement right now. But when the hash truck is back every year, get it.
Speaker 2: As a man who's been into buildings that were burned.
Speaker 3: Every time I leave, the only things that are left are the Hash trucks.
Speaker 1: Is that for real?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're so deep down the houselne.
Speaker 3: I figured you were gonna eat that one right up.
Speaker 1: I was like, should I build my house out of hash trucks?
Speaker 3: Then my house built out of hash truck bricks.