Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? What?
Speaker 1: What is off? Everybody? Welcome to it. New Headless is magically mail bag. I've got new stuff that I'm working on. So if you would appreciate the audio quality, it's because I got a better mic and these headphones.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Nick, good, good, very good.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy to be here. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Awesome, awesome. You got anything special coming up on the agenda with the cult rejects?
Speaker 3: Uh? Later on today after this, we were going Alive with Ryan Corey Dobbs.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, I know when it comes to planets in the moon and stuff out in the skies, people are a little iffy about what's out there. But this guy is covering using stuff that NASA has put out themselves, actually showing that there's proof that they're saying there's life and this shit there. So it should be interesting these guys putting out a movie on it. He gave me the screen of the checkout at a manamat the Cosmic Summit. Cool guy, so I figured i'd have them on be interesting.
Speaker 1: I love that topic because it gets into what we were talking about before the Electric universe and all the rest of this stuff having to do with acoustics and having to do with the residents and all the rest of these things that the agents were talking about when it came to planets, And now we're told they're stagnant, they're dead, they're you know, hundreds of thousands or millions of miles away, and there's nothing you can do about it. But we still see the effects. So what's that. You know that people got to start thinking about these things. It doesn't matter if they're coming to wrong conclusions, just as long as you're not married to keep that open mind and see what comes in.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Just don't be married to him. Yeah, I have that open mind. You could always be wrong for new ideas.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what he even said himself, just for people that might be listening. This isn't going to go into the whole UFO alien thing, because he even said right now, what sucks is that people are so stuck on the alien UFO thing. He's like, I'm not sure if this will really get the attention at first because people are still so stuck on oh I want to see aliens. Well, there's proof that they were ship on another planet. But I ain't got aliens with.
Speaker 2: So yeah, interesting, you were the aliens. You know, I've heard I thought that when I was younger for a while.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, well so tonight, let's get into it right off the bat. Let's go with this. Look at that, we got people in the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I didn't even check the chat yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got my symbol here. This is the marine pith hat. Yeah, if you guys have been in the Marines or you've been around Marines, you probably don't recognize it because you've got to get to the shooting days. So the shooting days for a company in the Marine Corps includes the NCO officers in charge putting this pith hat on while the other people are shooting. So these are the instructor caps. Anytime you've got a problem with the weapon, you need somebody you're gonna go to the eye with the pith hat. Now, it's got this fake, sort of fake fabric that's all ruffled up in a row on top of their and it's made out of some pretty toxic chemicals. But this is a powerful symbol for mind control, and a lot of people who have been in the Marines are like how is that. It's actually really simple. So the pith hat is where the drill sergeants drill instructors for the Marine Corps have to take a step back and not be so aggressive. And the best way that the Marine Corps could come up with to get them out of that personality of drill instructor and into it different, less aggressive, more calm state of mind is to introduce the pithat. And when they put it on, they start talking differently. They start calling everybody gents. They're much more kinder and patient because everybody has weapons and they don't want this to be a repeat of that classic movie. Yeah, so what this is is mind control, not for the students who are doing the shooting at the kV range. This is for the instructors to get them outside of their head as drill instructors and mean badasses. They've got to step it back. And when they put on the pith hat, it's not that you can get away with more stuff. They're actually poised and ready to kill you in an instant and they've got this on, but they have to remain calm so that you don't freak out and start shooting people accident. That's very important when you're on a firing range, especially the KD range. So they call it a KD range because it's known distance. It's different from the pop ups, right. So I've done a KD range once to hum and this is how I know about it because I was in the army. I didn't I didn't really have any experience with marines other than shooting at the KD range, and so I thought, you know, this is a pretty good symbol for that, because I can see the difference in the drill instructors when they put on the pit that versus when they did not have it on. And you know, to me, it's kind of weird. But if you think about it like this has the connotation of more British gentlemanly type colonization mentality. It's it's a booty not a booty cap. What do they safari hat? All the rest of these different names, and it's got a very generic descriptor on the on the on the magazines where they're selling these things to the different uh it least, but really this keeps your men, you know, straightened out while they're on the firing range, while also keeping your drill instructors from freaking out on them because they've shifted into a different personality by wearing a different thing. This is why everybody's in uniform, because it's a powerful mind control technique. You're trying to get everybody thinking the same way, so you get them all dressing the same way. This is the fundamentals about magic. You've got to change your hour appearance to start influencing that inner world. This is why they're doing it. This is a form of battle magic.
Speaker 2: I think this shit as well.
Speaker 3: Like when you had even told me about like even just the slang of the language changing, I'm like, oh, that is like, like it's all like to me, very mk ultras. You're even going to start talking differently and use different slang when you.
Speaker 2: Get to this what the fuck.
Speaker 1: It's called code switching. So if you're in one role and you speak a certain way, and then you enter a different role you speak a different way. That's called code switching. You've got the different lexicons that are now interchangeable, and that lexicon switch is very important for when you're talking to other you know, other soldiers in this context, they know what role you're in based off of the language you're using. The new LEXICONU realistic words. So it's it's you know, it's a good reminder for both parties where you're at and what you're supposed to be doing. This is no place to eat crayons, and if you're a marine, you will get that.
Speaker 2: Joke a please to eat bullets either, right, right, this.
Speaker 1: Is not the time throwing around. Well, at the same time, it's not the time for them to be messing with you. No messing around with the Katie Rich. Look down at the very back there. You'll see what it means to be a KD range versus a pop up target. You see that burm way back in the background on that picture, Yeah, that's what he's firing his weapon. Now behind that burm are the soldiers that are manning and operating those targets. So you've got people back behind there to pull down the targets, put the little holes or covered little holes with something that can be seen, you know, per each round that you're firing, and then they put them back up. So now you and your drill instructor can see exactly where you're hitting on those targets, even though they're really far away. Now on this KD range, you can move forward or farther away for qualification. So the further away you are, you know you're going to have, you know, more shots missed. But that this is different from the pop up targets that we had in the army, which were you know, at varying distances and you can hit them anywhere on the target to make them fall down. So if you just get a grazing shot at three hundred meters, that target is still going to fall down. These these targets at the KD range are still bulls on, so you're you're gonna have to zero it in right there at that middle middle point. So I think the KD range also provides way more feedback when it comes to how you're shooting and everything else, because at the pop up range, you know, uh, you don't know where you're hitting these targets. So if you're qualifying on a KD range, you're you're giving much better off, I think, than if you're using pop up term but it's so much more dangerous. I was back there manning those, uh, manning those targets, and you hear every shot coming out of that rifle, and it's so much different when you're in front of the rifle versus when you're.
Speaker 2: Behind Oh I bet.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, And you know, being on the end the wrong end of a rifle, you'll you'll remember that sound. So it also trains you as you're as you're operating back there and you've got all the brass from these bullets that are shredding apart and hitting different things falling down around you. It's a simulation of the combat environment and you've got to keep your head, you've got to stay cool, you've got to make sure that you're not going to get hit back behind that burno. So I think it's a better training environment than pop up targets. The Army wouldn't agree with me, but you know, again, all of this has to work seamlessly together so that people don't get hurt on the range. And if you look at the track record for Marines operating on the range, they actually have a lot better safety rating than a lot of the army armies trying the same tricks where the drill instructors will swap out hats on their ranges, but it doesn't have the same effect because I think it's not as potent as symbol They started using this fake sort of you know, safari looking hat back in the nineteen thirties, so all throughout World War Two they had these all throughout, so it's got a low tradition of use. I think they discontinued it in twenty seventeen, but you know, I got out in twenty thirteen. Would but I thought it was a potent symbol, so I thought i'd bring that.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, no, I thought that was really interesting. When you even just whatever you a little bit you text me about, I was like, damn fuck, and what you told me about with this stuff, with like the language change and everything, I was like, oh, that was like so fucking like programmed.
Speaker 2: That's just weird.
Speaker 3: Like you said, the lexicon, you'll get a different soldier probably when they hear different phrases. Oh I'm supposed to be in this fucking right now. That's wild.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's very useful when you're managing a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes sense, and they're not very smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, I mean I mean I got you for sure.
Speaker 1: But on my serious hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, somebody put in there my head, I'm better than you because of this hat or something like that.
Speaker 2: I have a better hat. Listen to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well for me today I got I actually got two things. They kind of go together. It's galp Galpadar and getting faxy. If I'm saying those correct, I don't know. Maybe anless you've heard of them, I might be saying I'm wrong, but uh yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, this is one of them. And then yeah that's the other one. There's a couple of them here. Helped throw them up on the screen so you could look at them a little bit right now, just getting an idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's you know, pretty interesting right there too. All right, Yeah, let me get back to my notes. Sorry, I just wanted to throw those up. They are noted to go back to around anywhere between, and these are Icelandic. They're going back to around sixteen hundred to sixteen fifty. They show up in a book, Galdra gal Galadra book, and that is a seventeenth century grim war and it's in the Swedish Antiqrium archive in Stockholm if anybody wants to check it out. I guess and spell thirty four in that names Galpadar among Victory and gin Faxi appears in the same circle of charms in eighteen forty seven. It shows back up in the Hold Manuscript which is in the National Library of Iceland, and that is including it has the illustrations of Galpadar and gin Faxi in there as well. And then this I found interesting, which is probably one of the reasons why I went with it as well, is that oral tradition from the nineteenth to the twentieth century records wrestlers carving or drawing the pair on camvs skin and then hiding them in their shoes before about And yeah, the Galpadar is supposed to be slipped under the right heel and the gin Faxi is under the left hose. Supposedly Galpadar, which I think is the two horizontal beams with branching claws. Let me see which one that is. I have that one up, let me know the right one. There we go, people know what I'm talking about. That one, it's uh supposed to be it's supposed to keep the wrestlers steady on his feet, that's what they would use it for. And then the other one, gin Faxi, that fills the fighter with virility and forward drive inscription however they use his historically sometimes there are drawn in blood coal suit suit, you know, make us from the whatever burnt stuff and carved it or shit carved in the caskin charging, charging it would be recitation of a short caldral lag charm while breathing onto the stave deployment or howlig you could use it.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 3: People would sew it sometimes into stuff, or they would the wrestlers would simply just put it in the in their shoes, but sometimes they would sew it this stuff and then after the victory, the charms were burned or buried under a horse roads to avoid unwanted backfire. And how we see it today combat sports and re enactment, Brazilian jiu jitsu gyms and god, how is in rake Javic stencil a pair on their mats, especially the two that I'd just shown, a lot of them will put that on their socks. You see it in jewelry and tattoos and etsy and stuff, neo pagan rituals. Sometimes you will still see them and something. It has been shown in pop culture. It's featured in a video game run sets and Nordic theme the graphic novels. Uh so, yeah, it still does kind of like pop up today, but it was something a little bit older and kind of not known, and for some reason, I don't know why it it's attached to wrestling. So it was just like, I guess when I knew that his was attached to like, you know, the arms for you know whatever, I was just like, well, this kind of goes with something else.
Speaker 2: I'll run with this. I just thought it was weird.
Speaker 3: I mean because I remember even covering I think a cult wrestling on Gray Horns Pagan's podcast, and there was it did seem to be like a lot of Norse that I came across when I was looking into that. So even when I saw this it was icelandic I was like, damn, I wish I would have had this.
Speaker 2: Then this is interesting. I just find that weird. It's something wrestless use.
Speaker 1: Do you know that the history of Iceland when it comes to practicing magic.
Speaker 2: No, No, I really don't.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh, you're all love it. So Iceland was a very unique place when they were making the Christian reforms in all of Norway, Iceland and Sweden all the rest of that, there were a whole bunch of people who were practicing magic in those areas and they're like, we're not Christian, you need to stop this. What are you doing? So they decided all flee to Iceland. So for hundreds of years, the official you know, religion of Iceland was this sort of magic system that came on the Norse Pagans. And what a lot of these staves are from is actually from earlier Christian chants and charms that they incorporated into their system, because the Christians did practice a lot of magic that you know, were on the outskirts of society, and they had other Christian traditions that were passed on to them and they used them as you know spells and you know charms. That's just sort of natural because they came from those families who had that stuff, and they just christianized their their spells and charms. If they were outside of the church for too long, they started to develop these you know, naturally sort of occurring shapes that occurred to them as having magical powers. I don't think it's that far outside of the ordinary. And when they started this, then they had Christians moved to Iceland and claimed to be targeted by the black magic. So they came out there they're like, no, you need to be Christian and they're like, we don't want to be Christian and they're like, ah, stop hurting me with your black magic. I'm serious. The literal cartman's coming out there to say, you can't do this. You're putting spells on me. You have to listen to what I'm saying. And so they would go back and forth. It's like, I didn't have anything to do with your wife's dat you probably killed there. You're telling me that I put black magic on you. I didn't put any black magic on you. But now that you're saying I'm doing it, I'm going to do it ten times harder, right. And ever since then, Iceland has been very very suspicious of Christianity. They do not like it. They see it for a bunch of people in a power trip. And so now Iceland is one of the most atheistic nations in the world because they lost time with their roots in the modern times and they're not going to go towards Christianity. So they're like the biggest atheists in the world. But if you bring up some of the folk legends, they still sort of participate in it. So there's little people out there on Iceland that they put up, you know, hillside little houses for them, and they bring food and stuff to them on certain days. But you know, it's more of like a folk tradition than more of a religious belief. But it sort of crosses the boundary a little bit, and they still have a very robust history of mythology and their own unique way of seeing things, and the staves go right along with that. That came along with their magic. Iceland is a really interesting place when it comes to magic, and a lot of people don't really think about it like that. It's one of the last surviving places where the old Norse pagan beliefs were allowed to flourish. And you know, mostly it was just grumpy old men that said, you're not going to take our magic from us, We're going to leave.
Speaker 3: That's a little fucked up though. Yeah, but black magic on me because you won't listen.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the Christian form of black magic is making false accusations, So why wouldn't you do it?
Speaker 3: Back to the no, No, I was like, it's just like still like things haven't changed.
Speaker 2: Huh. You know what I'm saying, like making a.
Speaker 3: Bullshit because he doesn't like somebody fucking nuts, Yo, somebody had said, Uh, Promethean said in the chat and I actually heard him say this at the lecture. He says, patterns like that, like the first one, are all over the world. Doctor Robert Schock says that when a major solar event happens, those patterns are in the sky, kind of like sprites. He was going on about the ship like that. That's interesting. I don't know what he was saying that towards. I forgot, but what did I mention it?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the geometric form is linked to both the creation of matter and to the creation of the mind. Right, So the first things we're able to draw these you know, rudimentric geometric forms, and those rudimentary geometric forms make up much more complex and interesting shapes that we then can translate into painting or drawing or whatever you want. So these are the basic like bottom level that connect to both the creation of stuff, you know, through quantum vibrations and things like that. Uh, you know, string theory, the idea that there are these waves of energy that actually can geal into the matter that we're made out of, starting on the geometric and then also through the thought process. So there is it as as above so below that comes directly through human creativity. So I got the first one from pretty Bug. It says it's me, pretty Bug. My story is taken so long to send because I've been scared to even talk about it, much less put it into words in written texts. I've been so scared because I didn't want to do anything that would cause or provoke it to happen again ever ever, But anyway, here it goes. I appreciate your bravery. So all I know is that my only intention was to communicate with my grandmother through dreams. She came to me in a dream after she passed, which was really awesome. That experience is what led me to try and eliciting a dream from her. I don't know the time that what I was doing was trying to elicit lucid dreaming, or so I've been told. I literally don't know squat about these things. What I did was put on my piano playlist, lied down on my back on the bed, and a hold of my labradorite stone, closed my eyes, and started to do what I would only call meditate. I started to imagine that the road to her house was paved, was a paved road that later turned into a dirt road. While walking down the road, I started to think of the house. I was thinking of what it looked like outside Inside I thought about what it smelled like, what was probably on the TV, and what might be cooking or being made in the kitchen, all the things. Lol. I followed the road all the way to her and my grandfather's home. At some point I realized I didn't hear my piano playlist anymore. Even after the realization, I didn't hear it again until I came out of the dream. First thing, after walking down the driveway, I went into the front door, which I don't know why, because the front door was rarely used, definitely a garage using family. Have you noticed that there are some places where they don't use the front door, They always go around.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean. Yes, I have known people like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Walking inside, there was a little furniture and a zero pictures on top of tables. No books, no shelves, no things on the walls. There was a small table in the foyer right to my right, but it didn't have the trinkets or lamps on top of it. To my left, the china cabinet, there was nothing there, but had nothing in it. I stepped into the living room and the TV cabinet was there on my right again and was void anything decorative in the TV. This kind of reminds me of a mall dream. In the mall dream, there's very rarely anything inside the stores that you could recognize. It's like products over It's all just sort of empty. There was only one recliner, which was my grandmother's. My grandfather's recliner was missing, along with the couch, the rug, the coffee table, and the long table that was under the windows. In the kitchen, there was only the kitchen table and nothing else. The house was pretty much bare, as if someone was moving in or moving out. I stepped into the living room looked around. My grandmother wasn't in the house as far as I could tell. I called out for her and got no response. The house was pretty small but open. You could see both sides of the house standing in the living room or the kitchen. So upon hearing her, I walked through the kitchen and out the door. The door was always used. I looked down the driveway and spotted her in the garden. She spotted me at the same time, and smiled, waving enthusiastically. Once I got to her, she asked me what I was doing there. I told her I just wanted to talk to her and that I missed her. She told me to come inside. So when we were back in the kitchen, she made me a glass of a famous sweet tea along with a sprig of mint. Her tea tasted so good you wouldn't want any other sweet tea ever. Again, we sat at the kitchen table and I asked her questions. I was conscious of, conscious of asking and coming up with what to ask her. She would reply without me consciously making up her response like I was when making up the questions. It was like I was truly speaking and visiting with her. So I started to visit with her more often. I think I visited her four or five more times before what happened. The more I visited her, the more things showed up in the house, until even her dogs showed them everything was back in place.
Speaker 2: That's not good, that's weird.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you remember the story of Padies and Persephone.
Speaker 3: That detailed what about it that.
Speaker 1: She ate six uh six pomegranate seeds while she was in the underworld. Now, if you ate anything in the underworld, you were no longer allowed to leave, so said. She only ate six of them. She spent six months under the surface and then six months on top. But this goes back to like fairies and all the rest of this stuff. If you eat anything, or if you spend too long in that other world, you start to stay there a lot.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's why there's more stuff. She is getting closer to it. The more I visited her, the more things showed up in the house, until even her dog showed up. Everything was back in place. I still went through the front door, the door we never used. I just kept going in that way. I don't know why I just did. After experiencing my visits with her amazing results, I decided to visit my great grandmother, my grandfather's mother.
Speaker 2: PS.
Speaker 1: There's a pretty full and interesting lineage to me and my great grandmother. That may be good to know with analyzing my experience with her. If it isn't worth anything, at least it's interesting. She was the daughter of the American Colonists, daughter of the American Revolution, and member of the National Society of the Colonial Dames of the XVIII Century. I have all the applications she left for me as their receipts if I wanted so, that would be the seventeenth century. Yeah, yes, it is. Also she lived also in a history oracle house named the Cedars in Washington, Georgia, which was a story in itself. She was a Confectionary Garden Club member and mastered the piano at Julia. She is the most legal person I have ever known, which makes sense. If you've got a long lineage here, you've got a lot to draw back one, unlike us German peasants, who all we want to do is dig holes in the suit. I also recently found out the story of being directly related to Pocahontas isn't just the family rumor anymore. It's true. I am her fourteenth great granddaughter. Didn't see that coming. She had our ancestry research all the way back to the days of Charlemagne, not the Rapper, who I am a very distant relative of. She's definitely in the society of the Cincinnati. She's passing that alone. Daughters of the American Revolution, No way, she's not. She was once a possession of General Cornwallis's boot buckles. I think that's what they're called, et cetera. So I used the same method as before. I was experiencing the same result. However, this time it was very different. Instead of the house being full of light and color, it was dark, black and white. All the furniture, pictures, et cetera. Were already there. It was also seemingly silent, silent as in void of sound completely. I walked into the house and halfway down the floyer, I stepped into the den and looked around. She wasn't there. I stepped back into the floyer and walked across to the living room. I found her there. She was sitting in a rocking chair by the fireplace. She was hardly ever in the house. I was calling her name until I reached her. She was sitting upright while, eyes wide open, no blinking or signs of life. It stunned me, and I stepped backwards away from her. At the same time, I noticed something moving in the hallway. I stepped out into the hallway and saw a black figure with no shape to it. It looked like it was possibly hooded or had on kate. I wanted to know who or what it was, so I followed it into the kitchen, it exited out the door, the kitchen door, into the backyard, where it shot straight up into the sky with a deafening screech. It was at that moment I sat straight up out of bed, terrifying. So terrified that night that I couldn't bring myself to turn the light back off, which I had immediately turned on upon waking, the most terrified I had ever been. I've experienced a lot of things, sleep sleep paralysis being one of the biggest things. Coming face to face with a full body and apparitions. Learning the repercussions of using a weedi board without knowing shit about it, or protecting myself, that's a whole different story. Hearing voices occasionally capturing clear who intelligent dvps?
Speaker 4: Oh wowright, let me see, I have a good bit of crazy stories.
Speaker 1: This, however, was something completely different. It was just a scary af lucid dream. Was it a type of sleep paralysis I've never experienced out or heard of before, or it could be something more. I've been told that it could have been a couple of things, like going beyond lucid dreaming and landing somewhere else where I wasn't well. Also told my recipient of the visit, was it open to talking or visiting. None of that makes any sense to me, though also told my recipient of the visit wasn't open to talking or visiting. I mentioned all of these things about my lineage, my great grandmother because something in me is telling me I stumbled into something or somewhere I didn't belong, feeling that something dark is going on or did go on. As much as I hate to say this, my great grandmother may very well have been had a sketchy pass that no one ever talks or talked about. A note that I've always been attracted to her since I was little. I wasn't around her, so it's kind of weird to feel so attached attracted to her. However, I've always connected to her to piano music. I've always been in love with the piano and piano music. Even had a picture of her and I am sitting at my piano when I was maybe two or three. My intuition is pretty good. It has never failed me, and no one has ever told me I was wrong or way off and analyzing people, things and situations. I trust my feelings on this. I just don't have any validating explanations for what happened? What the hell was that in the hallway with a scream like a bangaing, where the hell was I? If not for here, is there something more I should be looking into? Or for here's hoping you can help me figure this shit out because it's driving me crazy much love, pretty bod. What is your take?
Speaker 3: It's probably actually, in my opinion, one of the more crazier things actually look right. I don't know, Yeah, I don't know why I'm stuck on it, but I think going back and going, going back and forth and more shit showing up that just weirds me the fuck out. Actually, like it's almost like like some repetitive glitcher into some shit.
Speaker 1: It's fucking weird, I think, if you know, because this seems like astral projection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: She specifically constructed the road for going from paid to going to gravel because it's in the process of going from paid to gravel that your your mind now takes on that transitionary phase, right, So you have to be thinking about what you're stepping on. So having that focus actually allows you to maybe leave the conscious realm for this sort of subconscious slash astral realm. You know, if you're going into the underworld to do, you know, go see your grandmother, eventually your living body is going to reject the experience because you don't want to die on a very subconscious level. And so maybe it sort of evoked this black and white sort of realm. Because did you ever see the movie The Tommy Knockers.
Speaker 2: I've seen polsitive, but that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean. They go into this realm that sort of represents the place that was, and it's being eaten by these like weird pac man look at things with sharp teeth, and so it's like, those are the moments that were, Those aren't the moments of the present, and those aren't the moments in the future. So in the movie The Tommy Knockers, they take off from this airport that you know exists in the past, fly through the anomaly to get back to the president. They ever end up overshooting it into the future, and so they show up inside the airport in the future and you know, basically everything appears around them with the present us up that That's kind of what I'm seeing here. If you're constantly astrally projecting into the world of the dead. Your body is going to reject that. You're going to start to see things get off funking because you're not supposed to be there, you know. I mean there's a sort of order to the whole world, and so if you're constantly doing I think this would be an example of necromancy. It's not a bad example of necromancy, by the way, but you are communing with the dead, so in a certain sense, the body will reject it for a certain time period if you're too close to it. You're not supposed to be dead, you know, you're supposed to be living, So that world is kind of closed off from us a little bit because we still have our bodies, we're still in forms. That's just my tich. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a lot like I don't know why, but I just was like more of again, and I think I mentioned the last time with inception. I just felt like even the whole repetitive thing, like like almost reprogramming and redoing it. I don't know, I don't know why I'm stuck on that one part. I just found that very weird for a dream where it's it's like you're stuck in a glitch. But it was almost like I felt like an inception. Maybe she was like designing it in a sense to the experience, and I felt a lot of Stranger Things as well. I felt like I was listening to like a Stranger Things episode, right.
Speaker 1: I think it was it was merging in the two minds. So not only was she seeing it the way you know it exists in sort of like this fading memory in reality, but the more she's into it, the more she sees all of the things that show you show up because she's merging her mind with her grandmothers, which I think is you know, probably what would happen symbolically in these different realms. Again, when you're in the symbolic realm on the astro symbolic things are going to happen, then you have to be the one to see and understand what symbols are being showed to you, because that's your mind trying to communicate to you, that's your subconscious trying to communicate to you, and that's your body trying to communicate to you in different ways in what you're seeing, don't you. Yeah, I think it was a very powerful dream. But you know at some.
Speaker 3: Time that was probably one of my favorite honesty and not to play favorites, but I really enjoyed that one.
Speaker 2: I think it was so stuck in the story. I wasn't really trying to decipher.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Table Ferguson five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, man, appreciate that. But uh yeah, yeah, I thought that was really cool. I saw somebody, I think, bad hat. I see that bad hat. It says, oh my god, hells, I'll send you my dreams. So we're expecting that. We sort we're going to keep it to your word.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so I think you know, that was a great email. I think if you guys have more of them. Remember we're still taking mall dreams. We're going to probably have a mall dream that we're doing next week, so tune in for that one. But I think there is something to these mall dreams. You guys are into it, make sure to tune in and we will see you again next time. Nick any no, just.
Speaker 3: If people if yeah, the Occult Rejects, check us out. If you're interested, we're doing you're doing a live in about another fucking ten minutes, so you could jump up over there. Well, or stay here on Headless's channel because he'll be restreaming it anyway. So yeah, if you want to check out some Mars Red Planet Blue or Blue Plant Red and fucking it up, but whatever, check it out. I'm really excited for it, actually cool guy too, so
Speaker 1: Absolutely thank you guys so much for joining us, and we will see you again next time.