Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. I'm all crag. Bring out old Greg. I can barely hear you here you go? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sir? How are you bro good? How are you doing well? It comes out Greg, he's a scaring man fish. I'm doing well, dude, I'm doing well. What do we got here? What's on the plate? You're going for win number three? Right? Yes, sir? Okay, I'm all old Greg taking on. Hey, paternity, Paul, Good morning, Hey, good morning for the Rod crew. Welcome back to the show, dude, appreciate it. It's been a few years. Has it been a few years?
Speaker 1: I mean we've talked to you about selling, but you haven't played fresh out of bed in a couple of years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Two time Hall of Famer, but uh tough getting in, Oh, Greg. I got a two time Hall of Famer here.
Speaker 1: Who's been chomping at the bit, as they say, to get back in. All right, well, welcome back to make good use of your time. You know how tough it is to get through an opporternity, Paul, Yes, the.
Speaker 2: Same thing with old Greg. It was like forever since he played. Okay, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I don't even know what you're playing for here. Oh it's a rob Ryan shore t shirt. Here we go.
Speaker 1: You're shouting out your name, Paul and Greg. It's a Monday Alex, I got you, got your ears on?
Speaker 2: Got him? You got your ears on? My best listening here?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you bringing them in today. I got questions. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is the day that comes after Monday?
Speaker 2: Greg? Paul Tuesday? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was wondering if you timed it perfectly or you sounded like you didn't really hear me. The question was, what is the day that comes after Monday?
Speaker 2: And fraternity?
Speaker 1: Paul said, I'm Ron Burgundy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: Paul's on the board. Welcome back to the game, Old Greg. He got in there quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, here we go, both boys here listening up.
Speaker 1: Paul, Greg, what major US interstate passes through Houston?
Speaker 2: And Paul? Old? Greg? Old?
Speaker 1: Greg, I tends the correct answer. I know people, I know people are concerned with the whole question here. These are coming in from Jill and her husband. Still, which major US interstate passes through Houston and New Orleans, and it's known for being the southernmost cross country interstate fun facts.
Speaker 2: Today, we're doing two bits at one time. Yeah crazy, Okay, Greg on the board, Greg, welcome back from the weekend. Thank you for the win. Here we go. What is the name of the famous mouse?
Speaker 1: Right a? Greg was burning questions? Got a tie on that one? Boys, looks like you both want it. What is the name of the famous mouse? What mouse was I looking for?
Speaker 2: Greg? Yeah? Is that what you were going to say?
Speaker 1: Paul, Yes, sir, Yeah, it was the famous mouse created by Walt Disney. Okay, uh well, here we go for the win. What season comes after summer? Paul?
Speaker 2: Paul rhymes with Paul fuh.
Speaker 1: And we got a new champion out there.
Speaker 2: Good game, boys, your thanks man, Paul.
Speaker 1: Paul's got that tiny down he is with the two time Hall of Famer. Uh Old Greg, come on, I was loving the drops and everything. Now I gotta say goodbye, bro. I'll be back in thirty Yeah that's what everybody says.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Old Greg, you're out of here. Hey, Paul, you gotta Rob Ryan show T shirt. You want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 1: I will Okay Bro, good to have you back.