Speaker 1: It's Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: We were previewing tomorrow night's big debate in Philadelphia. In Philadelphia, it'll all be over by this time tomorrow night, and we'll be telling you who we thought. I will tell you honestly, who I think wins the debate, and I will explain my reasons. I hope all of you will participate tomorrow night and let me know what you think. It's as simple as that. I can tell you that the the victory that Donald Trump had over Joe Biden, in retrospect, probably Trump is thinking to himself right now, hey, it might have been better to obviously well, I think that I think that that Joe Biden had a horrific night, and I don't think Kamala Harris will have a horrific night tomorrow night. I think it'll be a much closer contest. We'll see next up. Theodore and Maryland. Welcome back, Theodore. How are you tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm good, young man, about yourself?
Speaker 2: Rough about the same, about the same. What's going on? What's what are you looking for tomorrow night? I know that you're no fan of Donald Trump, and I'm assuming that you probably are, uh prep you know, positively inclined towards the vice president. What do you think is likely to happen? And what do you expect?
Speaker 3: Well, I like your preface. Can you can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: You break it up on me a little bit. I got a little static.
Speaker 5: Here, but goings that now better?
Speaker 2: Well the statics speaking in us, Theodore, go ahead, let's let's go as long as we can.
Speaker 3: I like the preface, not comments by informing Mardi and those who heard him say that though you hit they may not know it, you would be quite comfortable. I've been next to Mars Stuart wherever she lives in that rarefied atmosphere. So Mardi doesn't really know Dan like most people know Dan. Dan would be very comfortable this and that tense or any other place like that. So Marty needs to check things out and he would agree with me. That's the first preface. And I'd like to say this, the guy who called her a communist, that's the same thing he did with Martin Luther King doing the Civil rights era. So you know, I know where he and people like that are coming from. And I think the election.
Speaker 2: Well did God last I want you to know, and I'm sure you've noticed he did not last long on my show tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, now I think issue is are going to be discussed. Of course they're going to tie her into the border, but people will notice that once mister Langford, Senator Langford of Loklahoma put forth that bill that would have secured the border and changed the release policy, catching release policy, that mister Johnson went down to Marrie Lago and he came back and they said they voted against the bill, even though it was an excellent bill. So he got Trumps disapproval on that and they changed it, and people don't know.
Speaker 2: I ask you this here. Let me challenge you a little bit on that. Okay, I do think that everything you said is accurate. Why did it take the Biden administration, on the Biden Harris administration three and a half years to realize that there was a problem that had.
Speaker 3: To be attended to well with the research and it's public knowledge. She made several trips to Mexico, Venezuela and the South American countries. Almost ten million dollars was awarded to those countries to attempt to get them to get better employment for their people so they wouldn't come up here. That was not publicized. She did this in hopes of making a difference on the border. People would think that it's not it was too long to understand that. In reference to foreign policy.
Speaker 2: Well, the other thing, and again I don't mean to be interruptive, but in fairness, I just want to try to be fair on both sides. There have been people coming across that border in large numbers from countries way beyond our hemisphere. I mean people from China, people from Syria, a lot of people. I think it's about a total of one hundred and eighty countries who have had people across that border. So it's just not South andral or Central America.
Speaker 3: Well, it has absolutely, absolutely has to be secured. One of the most one of the most inaccurate, i'd say, lies that Trump told was that he would get Mexico to pay for the border. Now, my tax money and your tax money, which you have in luminous amounts, have to be used to build a border. That the President stood there and promised me that make Sicode would pay for that wall. That's one thing. And he's going to ramp up teriffs, which makes all the good that we pay from this country and that from other countries. He's gonna raise those terrasts, and that's gonna raise u uh uh, that's gonna raise pardon me, that's gonna raise the uh the level part of me that can't think of the word. But that's gonna raise prices for all the goods. Now, in reference to her wanting to do a uh, what's that, she wants to whole prices at a certain level like mister Nixon did.
Speaker 2: Well, that was an abysmal failure. First, she she refers to it as as price gauging. I think she meant price gouging. The only the only question is, here's her problem, here's Vice President Harri's problem. She's been there for three and a half years. And by the way, did you happen to see before we get away from the wall? Did you happen to see you know who Aaron Brennette is. She's on CNN and I think she's you know on CNN. She's not a big fan of Donald Trump, but she did a report last week in which she all but accused Vice President Harris of hypocrisy in her campaign commercials about the border. Did you happen to see that?
Speaker 3: Or no? She did something like that to night, I believe, and I didn't see all of them, but I think the pro let me.
Speaker 2: Just let me play for you. This is Aaron Brennette. She does a program I think it's on at seven o'clock called Upfront, and she's no fan of Donald Trump. I think we can agree on that. This has cut twenty six, which stunned me. She in effect is accusing Vice President Harris of being hypocritical in the border. This is just a little less than a minute. I'd like to get your reaction to cut twenty six. Please rob cut twenty nay K.
Speaker 6: File investigates in a new report you'll see first out Front. The K File team scoured Kamala Harris's tweets and statements going all the way back to twenty seventeen, and what they found was more than fifty instances of Harris slamming Trump's border wall. But now new Harris campaign ads actually showcase that very wall.
Speaker 2: As a border state prosecutor, she took on drug cartels and jailed gang members for smuggling weapons and drugs across the border.
Speaker 6: And on top of critical tweets, Harris also wrote in her twenty nineteen book quote there was a bigger reason to oppose the border wall. A useless wall on the southern border would be nothing more than a symbol, a monument standing in opposition to not just everything I value, but to the fundamental values upon which this country was built.
Speaker 7: How could I.
Speaker 6: Vote to build what would be little more than a monument designed to send the cold, hard message keep out?
Speaker 2: Does that worry you at all? Theodore, and I know that you were favorably inclined towards the Vice president. Does that worry you when CNN is taking her on? Really was she calling her out for being hypocritical?
Speaker 3: Well, she has to answer for that. I understand that. At the same time, I realized in politics, it's always amazed me if someone did the same thing that Jimmy Stewart did in mister Jones goes to Washington, basically they wouldn't be in office long. You have to, I won't say, lie, prevaricate somewhat, or embellish to get your point across. So you know, I'm not going to hold that totally against her. But one point I'd like to bring up, and I brought it up with you before, and when they're talking about national security, the Joint JCPOA, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action stopped I Ran from getting fusion weapons. The one hundred and fifty million dollars that they returned to Iran was assets of Iran that we had frozen. They didn't just give money to it and and returned for that. Their program attempting to UH build fusion weapons and uh getting uh enrich uranium was virtually stopped. And mister Trump came in and and turned that thing around. And another point, wa, whoa when when Trump was there?
Speaker 2: When Trump was there, he basically was bringing Iran to its knees economically, because the price of oil is what, amongst other things, which Iran and both Russia survive on. You know, I think Trump did a pretty good job in Iran. Iran has been much more active under in terms of going after Israel and uh uh and being much more active around the world and much more in alliance with Russia and China than than the ever were under Trump.
Speaker 3: Theodore, Well, well, what you just said was true, but mister Trump's stated gold basically to ignore our allies and maybe not even deal with him. When you're speaking about allies on the other side of Iran, that's very very dangerous. And and and I and and and then then I'd like to see this this point. There's never been a president of the United States who sat down with an about enemy like mister Trump did and refused to let his American UH interpreter be in there. We don't know what this guy told Trump. We don't.
Speaker 2: You're talking you're talking about the meeting that Trump. Just so that people know what you're talking about, because I know what you're talking about. We're talking about the meeting with Trump and Putin. Yeah, okay, my response to that, Theodore and I'm going to have to end it because I got to move here. Yes, how many countries did Putin invade while Donald Trump was in the White House? None, that's it, that's it. How many has he invaded while President Biden and Vice President Harris is in the White House?
Speaker 3: Okay, he's invaded, you clean. But I'm saying that you can't you can't jump. What do you expect us to do? Send troops over there? And the fact No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not suggesting that. On the contrary, what I'm suggesting is whatever relationship Trump had or had not with Putin. Putin stayed in his metaphorical cave for those four years under Trump. Hey, theodo we've gone on, Well, we've actually gone over ten minutes. You're the longest call of the night. You'll be the longest call of the week because you're a great caller, challenging, thoughtful and polite. And I can't tell you much. I appreciate you continuing to listen. We missed you for two or three years, and I'm glad you're back.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 3: You do gracious. I'd like to hear you come on one leg and see man get off the line.
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 3: Be a little tough less callers. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, talk to you soon. Good night. Well, take a quick break, I got to cut some lines open. Joined the conversation back on Nightside.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan ray Line from the Window World, Night six Studios on Doubty Bzy News Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna move a little bit. We're gonna go to Alan Saugus l Next on nightside. Appreciate your patience here. Next on nightside.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one quick thing. That border bill was not an excellent bill. That's his opinion. That guy you just had on it was.
Speaker 2: Saying that I wasn't gonna quibble with that, but there were there were there were certainly questions with it, and from the perspective of Republicans, it might have been too much of a concession. Yeah, I understand that there's a difference of opinion there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a four hundred page bill, no hearings and a few days to read it. Oh, excellent bill. Yeah, to ram through. I wanted to go back on the woman that talked about the Hunter Biden lap up being knocked down by the DNC. Biden in the debate lied he knew that those fifty one experts of intelligence debunked it. He was lying and if he if he didn't get away with that with the media and the government, a million people would be alive in Ukraine right now. There's blood on the hands of Zuckerberger, social media, the regular media, Fbiica, all of that.
Speaker 2: How do you make how do you make that? I'm trying to figure out how you make that.
Speaker 7: Sixteen percent difference? If the Hunter Biden laptop was exposed and allowed to be seen and known that it was real and sure, they would have known that Hunter was a bagman for Biden, and Biden admitted it when he was at the Council of Foreign Relations and bragged how he got them to get rid of the prosecutor. He did them a solid.
Speaker 2: Everything you're talking about, But I don't think anyone has proven. And I'm not necessarily a fan of Joe Biden, but I don't think anyone has proven that. There's been a lot of allegation, but so far no proof. Maybe they will be proof, but I have not seen the proof that suggested that Joe Biden benefited directly himself financially.
Speaker 7: What about I can't remember the two names, the guy that worked for a hunter Biden. They met with Biden at a bar in a restaurant, shook his hand, They had deals with them right there. The man, Oh, I guess you haven't seen some of that. I can't have.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Tony Bobolinski, Okay?
Speaker 7: And Akerman?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good, No, No, there's I know of what you speak. But what I'm saying is now that you may you may eventually be proven to be correct, but I must be honest with you. I gotta be honest with you. I don't see any proof that shows that that Joe Biden put anything in his bank account as a result of what his son did or did not do.
Speaker 7: I'm just handed. There's a book red Handed that I didn't read it, but I think it points in all directions I've heard.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I understand you didn't read it, and neither did I. So I if there's a book out there that proves it, why has a prosecution not begun? I mean, you know, Joe Biden's son has now pled guilty to tax evasion. He was convicted in in New Jersey of another He's likely to get some jail of the son. He would be the first son of a first child of a president of the United States would be incarcerated.
Speaker 7: I'll bet your bid.
Speaker 2: I suspect he probably will. And I suspect when he said that he's he's not going to partner compute or commute him, I suspect he was he was lying. And as a matter of fact, it might be that he could resign the presidency. Let's assume Donald Trump wins, Joe Biden could I'm the presidency in December. First, Kamala Harris could become president for a month and a half, and she could pardon him. There's a there's a million ways for him to get around there.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, all right, yeah, So anyways, Kolmoski is a big name in Ukraine and no one talks about he's one of those all the docs that But anyways, I don't know what else as such, just a lot of lies, you know what. Kamala Harris she admitted when she pretty much called Biden a racist, and then she becomes the VP to Strange Bedfellows. She goes she told Steve could Colbert it was a debate. What does that mean to her that you can say anything in the debate then you can as well?
Speaker 2: Someone Donald Trump should be should be full warned on that. Then that's for sure. All right, Hey, yeah, there's always I appreciate you taking the time to call you know that. Okay, thank you, d have a good Thank you much, have a great night. Let me get one more Indian before the break, going to go to Patrick down in the district of Columbia where all the activity happens. Patrick, how are you tonight?
Speaker 8: It most certainly does were we were we supposed just talk about debate. I didn't know we went we went right over into public policy.
Speaker 5: I thought we were.
Speaker 2: Let's get back, let's bring it. I want to know what people expect tomorrow night. That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Well, I expect the people who were holding debate, is is ABC correct?
Speaker 2: Correct? Ye?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 8: I expect them to show off just as much as the candidates. I mean, I really do.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 8: As a voter, I kind of feel that I'm kind of left out. You know, it's just all for that, It's all for the candidates. It's all for the political parties, the media people, the political media people, and I'm kind of left out. But I was surprised. I was for some reason. I guess I was eyeing that it might be held in Pittsburgh and not Philadelphia. And I don't know how that's going to work for mister Trump because he had mister he and mister Giuliani go in there and just slam good old Philadelphia after the election really bad, because that was not really a good thing to do, since since Philadelphia hosted the Republican National Convention, right, and the all town went all out for the Republicans.
Speaker 2: Well, what is there? What do you did? Philadelphia hosted the Republicans?
Speaker 8: Yeah, don't you remember they held the Philadelphia hosted the Republican National convention in what year for George W. Bush for two thousand, Okay, I will.
Speaker 2: Take I'd have to go back and look that up. I don't you know again, time passed. I mean I know that that in it was Cleveland, Ohio, if I'm not mistaken, in twenty sixteen for Donald Trump, and of course this year it was Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'm trying to think where it was in twenty twenty and I'm blanking on that. I'll look it up here, and you're probably right. You're good. You have a good memory of all of that. There was a point in time where I had all of that in my mind. I can tell you the Republicans were in Dallas in eighty four, they were in New Orleans in eighty eight, they were in Houston in ninety two, and they were in San Diego in ninety six.
Speaker 8: Miss Philadelphia, Well, you know, listen, you're part of that rivalry there, Boston, New York, Philadelphia. So yeah, you would kind of put them out of your mind. That's that's the correct a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well Philadelphia is very democratic, and it's interesting both of the debates, well, the Joe Biden Donald Trump debate was in it in Atlanta, if I'm not mistaken. So he's gone on and you when you thought it was Pittsburgh, Apparently Vice President Harris has spent the weekend or the last few days in Pittsburgh prepping for the debate.
Speaker 8: I was hearing, I was hearing that, but I guess maybe I was certain that it was going to be out in that section. But I could understand where they would go into Philadelphia because of the large university community. And Pennsylvania has this law that if you've resided in the state for six months, you can vote in their state.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you're correct, the two thousand National Republican Convention was in Philadelphia, YEP. As it was when.
Speaker 10: George Texas Governor George Bush nominated for president, and his running mate was former US Secret Defense Richard Dick Cheney Darth Vader, who's.
Speaker 2: Now going to be voting for Vice President Harris along with the entire Cheney clan. So all of my Democratic friends who loathed Dick Cheney, I want you to be very comfortable with him now that he's on your side of the the street. Politically, politics do make strange bedfellows, don't they.
Speaker 8: Yes, they do. You have to be very careful of all that stuff. There is no question about that. I would I would I like being talking about the debate because I would really like to get into public policy h some other time.
Speaker 9: But anyway, uh, if if we're if we are included, I would like to see people like me or or regular people ask the president candidate's questions.
Speaker 8: But that's you know, they're the ones that really matter. Okay, well, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, and they have been used. They have been used many times. They've had people in the audience asking questions. But no, it's much more controlled. And by the way the media has taken this away. Remember they used to have this National Commission on Presidential Debates that Democrats Republicans. That's that's like not even in play this year.
Speaker 8: They got defunded. They got rid of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if they would defund it or the institutionalized or whatever. But the CNN and ABC are going to have their political debates, and I don't know if CBS, NBC, Fox or anyone else is going to have a shot. This could be the one and only debate tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 8: Well out side, I'll try not to waste too much electricity on watching it. And I'll come back to the radio after the debate and listen to what has happened. I think that's probably the best thing.
Speaker 2: Promise I will give you my honest opinion.
Speaker 8: I promise I'll learn more from reflection that I would. And when when it's right in front.
Speaker 2: Of you, I've learned that a little bit of a scorecrowd, I'll be like a boxing you know, when they judge so and so has it, you know, one oh five to one oh three. I'll try to give you as good a characterization as I can. Patrick is always great to your boys.
Speaker 8: All right, sir, thank you very much for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks buddy, talk soon coming back on Night's Side. Right after this.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Right back to the phone calls. People have been waiting. Let's go to Gary and Ruber, Gary next on Nice. I go right ahead.
Speaker 5: I'll make it fast. You'll be very proud of me when I say this. Here we go. The number one thing that Donald Trump has got to do before the debates out is shake her hand. After the debate is over, shake her hand. Agree.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree with you more. And there are actually are betting lines tonight on some of the betting websites as to whether or not that's going to happen. He did not shake hands with Joe Biden in June. I think he should have at that point, but he didn't, and I think that he would be very smart, and I suspect that she will probably reach out to him. I believe that I heard something today that she's been practicing a handshake. Believe it or not, yuh.
Speaker 5: A guy told me years ago, like a VFW. He told me, when you're in doubt with a person you don't think they like you, put out your hand. If they shake your hand, you're halfway there and you know where you stand. As far as the debate is concerned, I don't care if he makes incredible great points because I'm a big drumk fan. I don't care how smart he is and he outwits her during the debate. What I want him to do is be classy and be behaved, don't make uh like little kid faces like man she an idiot for a vice president, and address her as vice president during the debate. If he does all that, and if he ends up with insults and being weird, I don't care how great his answers were. He loses the debate with you.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you. I think on him he needs to refer to as he to her as Madam vice President.
Speaker 5: Very good, That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Gary, we'll see if we'll see if that happens. This has been an excellent call because you have focused on a couple of the issues that I think are important. Appreciate it, Gary, excellent. Let's go next to Terry don Cape called. Hi Terry, how are you tonight?
Speaker 11: Hi Dan, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing just fine, feeling happy. The phone lines are ringing, I'm hearing from different people who I know, and I'm very happy to hear from you.
Speaker 11: So what do you expect still, man, I got a different perspective for you, like I always do.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I don't look.
Speaker 11: At tomorrow night as a debate. It's too formal, it's too stiff, and you're going to see two people that are trying to apply for a position, and they're going to be so uneasy because they don't know what the other one's mood and attitude, et cetera is going to be.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they have never they have never met. I'm told that even when he was president and she was the United States Senator, they have never been in the same room together. I guess other than maybe one of his states State of the Union addresses.
Speaker 11: I did not know that, but that solidifies how I feel about their uneasyness. Solidified it. So thank you for that. I would rather see a town hall where people, regular people are picked to sit in the audience and let them be on the stage without all the fans there, the TV and the announcers trying to make their positions so that they can get a raised or a new position or whatever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I do understand.
Speaker 11: Speech. Let the people ask what's important to them, and let's see how they do with their answers. I think that Vice President Harris is very intelligent. I know she's going to be articulate because she's a former prosecutor. Of course, that's her thing.
Speaker 2: Why do you let me ask her this? Why do you think she has been so unavailable either to for media interviews or press conferences. She Trump, and I know you're not a fan of Trump. Trump makes himself available almost on a daily basis. What do you think is behind her.
Speaker 11: I have to say, I'm not a fan of Trump's actions. No, I know that there are some things that President Trump did that I actually agreed with, but because his style was so abrasive, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 2: But my question, Terry, my question is why do you think Harris who you said who you said is intelligent? And I agree with that was a former prosecutor. Why has she not made herself available to the media.
Speaker 11: I think she's trying to just weave through the fact that a she was appointed to this position for a default if she will, and I don't believe that she wants to put herself in a position that she answers somebody wrong or if she's tired at that moment she says the wrong thing because everybody in the world is going to jump all over it.
Speaker 2: Do you give her a pass for that.
Speaker 11: No, not totally. But I'm giving her a path to get her feet wet.
Speaker 2: Well, she's been around a long time. I would assume she's been swimming in the deep end of the pool.
Speaker 11: Oh sure, absolutely, And I'm sure she's been a bubblehead in the pool sometimes it wall. I think it's a little different.
Speaker 5: Story, all right, Terry.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you go here. I'm kind of get one more in before the break. Great to hear your voice. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Speaker 11: Okay, you have a great night, Dan, Thank you too much.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Let's keep rolling. Tim is in Boston. Tim, You're next time Nightsig go right ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just gotta report to you. I get two things real quick. I got I approach to you about San Antonio after the fact that the lady just called up and she's a typical, uh, left wing I just can't stand them. And because I went to Texas, Stan San Antonio, do not go there. The Riverwalk is that is a sore, which I made into a tourist attraction. The Alamo is tiny, the size of my garage, and it's all construction there, and it's it's just a dirty city with homeless people. It's a typical blue city and it's not like Boston. Boston is a lot better than that.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 4: And then I went to Laredo one day, went over there. I saw one hundred pickup trucks, all with long guns, all with Trump signs all over the place. Laredo's the next city I had a good time there because it was it was better weather, and the due point was eighty two in San Antonio and the dry line was three to Ozero. Bus trip. I went to Laredo and it was like thirty nine due point with ninety five temperature. I love the heat, but I don't like the amdity. You know, like you don't get it.
Speaker 2: Probably well, I think the Laredo Chamber of Commerce is going to be very happy with your vocals.
Speaker 11: Dan.
Speaker 4: Do you know they have three buildings over sixty stories there. It looks like Laredo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, did not know that.
Speaker 4: It looks like what's this? To the buster, I was sitting in the front row. What's his? Oz No Laredo the best kept sneeking around three hundred thousand people out there.
Speaker 2: So my question is this, Tim, the most important question. Did you find good restaurants?
Speaker 4: I found? I went to the Oli guy one night and this is in not San Antonio. I didn't I didn't need that.
Speaker 2: I like All of god. By the way, did you.
Speaker 4: Know it's a prototype of Giavellis Because the manager of that place in the eighties, the assistant manager started the all of Godden And when I went to the one in Flagstaff, Arizona. I looked on the wall after going to the bathroom, I came, you know, the hallway, and I go, wow, I know this place. And he started the all of God. And he's worth a lot ton of money right now. And it's very similar when you go into You've been to Giavelli's before with the presidents.
Speaker 2: What right you're talking about in East Boston?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, there's no longer there, right, But anyways, the thing of real quick what he has to do tomorrow night is mention the gold Style families and then mention the thirteen people that they won't recognize and press her on it. And he's not going to say, Madam, that ain't happen. He's going to have to be a little coldial, but I'm not going to stress that the gold Staff families alone with it. Well, what happened in Abbygate, that's the whole ball of wax.
Speaker 2: And all right, Jim, I got you in here, and but I got you in before the break. But I'm i got robbing my ear right now. Tell him we got a break.
Speaker 4: Don't go there.
Speaker 2: I promise, I promise, I'm going to take that Arado Okay, that's that's now on my bucket list thanks to him. Appreciate your call. I have a great one coming right back on night Side.
Speaker 1: Now, back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep it rolling, Bob said, hanging, Bob, you were next time, Night said, welcome, Thanks for checking in right ahead, Bob. What expect tomorrow night?
Speaker 5: I hope, not expect. Hope that he doesn't stop calling him names. He's uh, he's tough with that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he hurts himself.
Speaker 5: I think he hurts himself too, That's what I'm saying. I hope he just stays back like he did with Biden. Did a fine job with Biden. Yeah, he had a good night.
Speaker 2: That night, maybe too good to night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well Mike was off, that's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the rule tomorrow night is Mike is supposed to be off. But I gotta tell you, look, I think that this might be the only head to head debate they have.
Speaker 5: Oh definitely, she's not trying to even go near him. She wouldn't even do this if she didn't get all that pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well, I also think that that the balloon. The Harris balloon has deflated a little bit since the convention, and let's just come back to earth a little bit. This is going to be a close election. As far as I'm concerned, I don't see it as a blowout.
Speaker 5: Well, I think people are smartting it up now they see her for what she is. She backed everything Biden did. Obama said he did everything they have to do, and now she wants to back off it because she knows it, not that it's not riding with the people.
Speaker 2: Well, there's also the quote that Bernie Sanders made yesterday MSNBC that you hit Did you hear that quote?
Speaker 5: It's almost like it's almost like he set her up.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just play for people who didn't. I played it once before, but I want to play the second time. This he's being questioned on MSNBC about whether or not she's abandoned her progressive ideals. Sanders was a pretty smart guy, kind of laid it out there. Cut five, please rob grime.
Speaker 12: Vice President Kamala Harris as a progressive. She has previously supported Medicare for all, now she does not. She's previously supported a band on fracking, now she does not. These Senator, are ideas that you have campaigned on. Do you think that she is abandoning her progressive ideals?
Speaker 13: No, I don't think she's abandoning her ideals. I think she's trying to be pragmatic and doing what she thinks is right in order to win the election. My own view is slightly different. I think that in America today, there are a lot of people, rural people, working class people who no longer believe that the United States Congressman government represents their interests so dominated by big money interests.
Speaker 2: That's the question. But basically said she's being dramatic to win the election.
Speaker 5: No, he said he should have said she's lying.
Speaker 2: I didn't think. I didn't think you could go that far. But I think he made it. I think he made it pretty obvious, Bob. In my opinion, who she is and what she is, I would assume that that's going to play that Bernie Sanders is going to have a prominent role in a number of Trump campaign commercials between now and November fifth, whether he likes it or not, absolutely, one more.
Speaker 5: One more time. I got to tell you one thing. Yeah, when you when a guy asked you today that Joe Biden was a cook. You said there's no evidence. Today there absolutely is. The special prosecutor said that the only reason he's not being indicted is because he's old in c now, because they'll he could never help himself in the trial. Correct.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: He referenced the that he is an older gentleman. Yes, but I don't know that what you have just said is accurate that he I don't think that the herb report said other than that I would have indicted him. I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, he didn't have to. He said, I can indict him only because he's old and he wouldn't be able to stand trial. It's the same move they made with Hillary Clinton when the other guy. He said, oh, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Bob, I got three more I got to get to. I appreciate your point. It's well well made. I understand that.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, have a good night.
Speaker 2: You two. Let's go next to Bill in Pennsylvania. Bill, I got you and two more, go out ahead, Bill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, welcome back, Dan. Thanks. I think the I think the Harris campaign has reached its high water mark over here in Pennsylvania. Dan, we have seen the hardest hitting commercials against Harris and UH and the walls that I've ever seen the Republican and I think that Bob Casey are are doing nothing, senator here in Pennsylvania. He's going to get beat too. But it's it's slipping the other way. You can just feel it. You can just feel the the air going out of the balloon for that that two those two fakirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well that's what that's what five thirty eight is saying this. They're saying today that Trump has a sixty chance of sixty three or sixty seven percent chance I believe was the number they quoted. That's that five thirty eight website.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we will have the commercials then, and like I said, they're really hard hitting. And and every every day or every couple of days, we hear something about illegal immigrants doing something, and that's really that's really putting the icing on the cake for Trump.
Speaker 2: All Right, okay, we will see I want you to be my Pennsylvania correspondent every night between now and November fifth.
Speaker 5: What's what's the pay man, what's the pay?
Speaker 2: What's the pay?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You are a capitalist, aren't you. We'll have to negotiate, we'll have I got to get one more in here. We'll negotiate next time.
Speaker 5: Thanks Bill for you, Dan.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, I do. Thanks, I appreciate good night. What'd you say? Two weeks within two? Here? Up? Okay? In and Cape I well named and we only got about a minute for you. What can you do with it? In?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 11: Dan?
Speaker 14: You know, I never really liked Vice President Harris's policy, but I always thought, you know, she was, you know, attractive, well dressed, you know, always smiling, very comical, and you know she was always laughing in the beginning. But I'm telling you now that I have over the years she has turned into a witchy woman because she's not only lying to the people, she's doing it very deceptively. And you said that she's being just ingenuous to the American people, and Bernie Sanders nailed it.
Speaker 5: I'm all right, are.
Speaker 2: You you got the final word? I wish you would call earlier. I because I'm flat out of time. Come on, will I appreciate it? Thanks, have a great night. Unfortunately, no, because I'm flat out of time.
Speaker 14: I'm okay, Dan.
Speaker 2: We'll talk again, call earlier. Okay. Thanks, it's midnight, all right, good night, all right, We're done for the night. I want to thank Rob. Great job. Nice to be bad. I'm feeling a little more comfortable now than I did at eight oh five. Good to know the audience is still here. We're back tomorrow night. I'll be on Facebook in about a minute or so. Nightside with Dan Ray. My name's Dan Ray. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to Heaven. That's my pal Charlie Rays, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who were passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Seek gain tomorrow night on Nightside. Everyone, have a great Tuesday.