Speaker 1: Let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll jerk my dick off or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associate bath, any rest reship, any trash ship.
Speaker 2: You're worst friend.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with. You're listening to your Worst Friend with Shane and Matt. I'm Matt. I'm joined today by my friend and co host, a man who's got six different recipes for cat that will go over later. Shane.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm here under duress.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you would say that he has a weapon on me. He has a gun. He's hurting my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all these missile silos in Nevada, and Matt texted me that he has the codes, and then he pointed all the missiles at my house. And then if I don't show up here on X time at X day to do the show, he'll launch the missiles at my house. He knows computers.
Speaker 1: Go to your Worst Friend dot com, which I built because I'm a fucking hacker. Go to your Worst friend dot com. Follow us everywhere on Twitter, and Instagram. At Worstfriendcast patreon dot com, say's worst friend Cast, you get a bonus episode every week, access to everything ever recorded, entirely commercial free goes a dollar a month. For twelve dollars a year, you can get all kinds of hours of cool shit. So make sure you fucking look into that. I'm a salesman, twock, I need a haircut. Would you get rid of behind you?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Was there a not a bookshelf? Was there another table or something?
Speaker 2: I've been just moving shit around. I mean, there's there's a bunch of books, there's the snake tower over here. I moved a bunch of books off the wall so I could drill a hole through this wall here and stick the wire through it. You know, like the coax cable man.
Speaker 1: You sound like a real fucking construction worker. You know that I drilled a hole in the wall and I pulled out the spikey cord, the one with the pin in the middle.
Speaker 2: You know that one. Actually I made the spikey cord because the ones that we already have. The coax cable from the cable company is pre assembled right, and the tip of the coax cable is like half an inch, right, it's very thick. But the coax cable itself is like, I don't know, a quarter inch, you know, it's very thin. So I just went to home depot, got some fucking little tips and this little compressor tool, and then I cut up some coax cable that I already had laying around and slam new fucking tips on them.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start a fire.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, Oh no, dude, it's legit. It has a little thing on there it says guaranteed won't start a fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I got rid of I had two tables next to each other. As I'm doing like this, removing everything. It's only taken me six months now at this point. But I have a table, and I had a second table, and I set up all my like a coffee center on top of it. Do you have trouble getting rid of furniture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I was just talking about this last night. I'd really like to get rid of my dining room table, but I spent so much money on it, I feel obliged to keep it.
Speaker 1: Now. Let me ask you, if you were given a much nicer, better table, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want the table I don't want any table, it's too much space. Oh, we eat at the counter. We have like a breakfast bar, you know, and we took the dining room chairs and stuck them at the breakfast bar. They're they're the perfect height, you know. And the dining room table is so big it takes up so much space. I'd rather just like chop the legs off and keep the big marble slab, you know, And then if anyone ever tries to break in my house, I'll drop it on their head.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I I have. I have such trouble getting rid of furniture because I just start thinking like, oh, but what if I need this type of table and it'll fit right here. And I've had that at one fucking point and then I've thrown it away, so now another one. No. See, I want to stop buying that stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, what happens if you kept that table and then three years it broke because some fucking asshole came over your house and kicked it.
Speaker 1: And I'd be really fucking annoyed with them. First of all, I'd say, you broke my fucking table.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was just thinking. I chased down another guy the other day while driving.
Speaker 2: I'll get to that, Okay, Yeah, I'd love to hear about how you almost murdered a guy.
Speaker 1: We were looking for stories, and I forgot I did this last weekend, and we just never talked about it. I didn't talk about the guy at Low's. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, you fucked someone in a Low's fucking bathroom. No, okay, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But furniture wise, I just can't throw shit away, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't. I keep stuff. But I am very good. I'm in the middle of right now. I dude, I just did some real white trash shit. I took all this garbage that's been piling up in my garage because I I'm I'm out of free dumps for the year. I can't go back to the dump until next year unless I want to pay fifty dollars. Fuck that. Okay, So, I fucking I have all this shit in my garage that I'm like breaking up cardboard boxes and stuff and just throwing it away week by week and like trying to shrink the pile down. But I'm I'm just sick of having a messy garage. So I just took all the garbage and I just threw it in my backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh what why would you do that?
Speaker 2: So I can have my garage now and it's all clean.
Speaker 1: But your backyard has a whole bunch of trash in it now.
Speaker 2: But it's like the side part.
Speaker 1: What that's even worse. Can you see it from the road.
Speaker 2: No, there's a fence in the way, so the only people who can see it are my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Man, you're that fucking guy.
Speaker 2: I'm that guy for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: You're fucking you're Chollie. At the end of the stre when I lived in the bad part of town, there was this guy who was bald, with like a full beard. His name was Charlie, and he always seemed somewhat messed up, like a little bit like he might have been like an old hippie, but he just kind of just does blow once in a while, right now. He eventually went to prison for like trafficking huge amounts of weed many years after I left there.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, trafficking humans human beings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he was the weird guy at the end of the street that had no kids but had like, you know, strikes and stuff in his little alley way next to his house, and fucking garbage and this and that. And he had a big smoker that he built out of fucking concrete blocks that I'm sure had I've looked into this before. Catch ash. I believe is not good if you buy concrete blocks, because they're just putting. It's basically like chemic that they used. Uh, whatever, you should what you're talking about. Just always buy full concrete concrete blocks. Okay, cinder blocks, cinder blocks, That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, I go straight marble.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he built one with all these chemicals and all shut up. You don't go straight marble. You're gonna build a little pizza oven in your backyard. You can build it out of marble crack under intense heat no more.
Speaker 2: Oh didn't heat make the marble or was that pressure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I mean it's a different heat and pressure than what it's gonna be as a fucking pizza oven on your backyard porch next to all the trash.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, It's just so much nicer than a brick.
Speaker 1: Anyway. He used to smoke venison in that thing, and you can smell it through the whole neighborhood. I mean deer carcass uh. I mean I used to have to eat some jerky once in a while, and it was weird. It was extreme, but it was weird. You could tell that to deer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had like worms in it and stuff.
Speaker 1: It didn't have worm. It wasn't fucking.
Speaker 2: Rotting, like I assume most wild animals have a lot of parasites.
Speaker 1: Then they get stuck in your brain.
Speaker 2: Then you run for president, right, Yeah, Like, you eat any animal on the side of the road and you're gonna get a warm brain.
Speaker 1: God forbid. I'm just trying to go around this great country of ours and eat animals off the fucking road. Meanwhile, I got to worry about parasites and everything else. Have you ever had any parasites?
Speaker 2: Thank god, dude. That's like, I'm really squeamish about things that like get inside of you. Right, So, I've never had ringworm or like a botfly. I've never had a box fly. Have you ever seen those videos of like rats that had them. Yo, they're terrible, They're awful hot. Yeah, they've ives coming off of their body. Yeah, it's it's a it's a shame. I feel It's the only time I feel sympathy for a rat. You can electrocute them in laboratories all day, I don't care. But you stick a human alien inside of you. Have you seen one? When it extracts, it looks like the alien monster asrection.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Uh, where was the one I saw recently?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was that it was a squirrel or something. Oh, it just looks like the biggest pimple.
Speaker 2: Ever until they pull out a cartoonish cigar.
Speaker 1: Do you ever see that movie Osmosis Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh man with uh Chris Rock as a blue guy?
Speaker 1: Chris Patrick Warburton Maybe is that him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, family guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is that him and Osmosig and Bill Murray's like the real life one? Yeah, Well, there's one part and it reminds me of a botfly where they're like moving through the body up to the He has a pimple and it pulses real big and there's a big fight inside of it and it explodes on Molly Shannon's face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't remember that. I remember the scene. I don't remember it exploding, but she's probably used to that. She's gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's fucking nasty. Second second or third grossest person on SNL. What's her name? Rachel dratches like a she's the usein bolt of ugly people on SNL.
Speaker 2: I was just I saw her on a commercial for like Expedia or something, and I was like, dude, she is a literal gollum. She's got the hair and everything, you know.
Speaker 1: A gollumn. A gollum's a big stone jew I think.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was a little oh goalie.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh you're talking Lord of the Rings. Yeah, okay, okay, okay. I was thinking, like, you know, what are those things bears now with the Jewish thing?
Speaker 2: Oh god, juice, golden cuff.
Speaker 1: Golam is a creature formed out of a lifeless substance such as dust or earth. Man that is stupid, that has brought to human life by ritual incantations and sequences of Hebrew letters.
Speaker 2: That's that's human and where we're we're those.
Speaker 1: That's how they make weathermen, m right, That's how they.
Speaker 2: Create the new generations of bankers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw and it freaked me out. Scientists in Brazil have found microplastics in the brain tissue of cadavers.
Speaker 2: Cool, what were those cadavers into? Weird sh weird ship. What were you putting in your head?
Speaker 1: Mounting research over the last few years has found microplastics and nearly every organ in the body, as well as in the bloodstream and implaque that clogs arteries. So there's a there's a chance we just yeah, there's a chance we just die out before the climate gets bad enough to kill everyone.
Speaker 2: No, you're no. I I tend to agree with that. Yeah, like some some species will make it, you know, Like but the oh, what was it? What was the article about? Again?
Speaker 1: Microplastics?
Speaker 2: And I like I see that. It's like, oh shit, we got to look into this. What's going on? What are the implications?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But on its face, I think we might be all right. Like I think microplastics like you could just have like a bullet in your body, right, and the doctor's like, well, it's actually more dangerous to pull the bullet out. Microplastics might be like that, where it's like, look, it's in there, it's not really doing any harm. Just leave it alone.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We need to get some sort of evidence like we had with lead in the seventies. We knew lead was being put in the atmosphere. We could show it because it was in the gasoline, we could show proportionally how much it was rising with gasoline consumption, and we also knew how bad lead was, and we could also show like, oh fuck, people in industrialized areas are getting so much more lead than everyone else, you know, like, and it's making them fucking sick and crazy and you know, bleed from their eyes and shit, lead went away. So if we can find a link between microplastics and something bad, you know, like I don't know Jewish people or Iranian people, or Turkish people, or Jordanian people or Algerian people or anyone that has a nationality that ends with I A N. And Jewish people, if we can just find a link to keep them out, you know, or you know, whatever the argument.
Speaker 1: Was, whatever you were gonna say the opposite, but like passionately, Yeah, chat GPT. Could you please write me up a response to whatever he just said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to have a chat eat GPT to keep your train of thought going. You know, it's not good.
Speaker 1: I'm so this is the add hour. It's not it really good.
Speaker 2: I just wander aimlessly around most of the time this time of day, you know, I normally at what time is it seven?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be like walking back and forth between my bedroom and the bathroom, just like looking in a mirror and turning socks over in a drawer.
Speaker 1: I bought Lions Main mushroom supplements and Alpha GPC supplements because I'm scared adderall is gonna explode my fucking heart. And this is like the stuff they put into like Joe Rogan products.
Speaker 2: I assume Joe Rogan buys those cracks them open and it puts them into like tiger skin capsules and.
Speaker 1: He marks them up twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta pay for those fucking Texas goals he's bringing over.
Speaker 1: Here's what you think he's trapped. What do you mean, oh, Texas, not some Mexican.
Speaker 2: He's sneaking Texas, scows into Mexico. That's why he moved here.
Speaker 1: Why is he doing that? Traffic him the other way? Okay, Yeah, it's a lot cooler down here. Go ahead, you know, to deal with all the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can try and front like, oh, I just don't want to pay my taxes anymore, Like, but we know the truth. You're saving white women from the horrors of Hispanic Texas border invasion.
Speaker 1: By sending them to Mexican. Hey, after seeing a lot of the stuff I've been seeing online and the hype behind certain campaigns and everything, if you want to send as many white women to Mexico as you can, I will take three Mexican quote unquote refugees for every white woman, white middle aged white woman that drives an suv and drinks Starbucks, anyone you can switch out. I'm alright with it. I'm okay with that. I will take three migrants. You know what, I'll take three members of isis for every white woman we kick out. Something happened the other day, Yeah, and like we said about add I can't recall what it is right now. But I looked at Jen and I say, hey, if I outlive you, you never have to worry about me going with another woman again. And she's like, oh, that's sweet. Why I go cause you're an exception. But I can't fucking stand women. I can't stand them. They're logical, they're loud, their mouthy. There's a clip I'll show you after this because it'll remind you, or it'll it'll be it's that Charlie Kirk thing. I don't want to play it on the air.
Speaker 2: It's Yeah, they have that weird line in the middle of them when sometimes blood's just coming out of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, that's a good time to plug a goingdepershow dot Com the website for my interview show with porn stars.
Speaker 2: Any normally those girls they just have like this white stuff coming out. I've never seen any red or pink or blood or anything like that. It's just always just like, you know, like loads and loads of this viscous white cream.
Speaker 1: Well when you put it sexy like that really really turns me on. Uh microplastic anyway, wasn't near Low's the other day?
Speaker 2: Okay, Fuck I hate Low's. You don't go to Home Depot. You go to Low's.
Speaker 1: Really, always go to home Depot, No, fuck Lows. Lows is for retards and cucks and to go to when Home Depot doesn't have something.
Speaker 2: I feel like Low's was initially set up by the government as a way to trap communists coming into the United States, like you know, as sleeper agents or something, and like they just like wait for the day to end and then they just like they shut the doors and it's whoever's in there, it's like we got them, you know.
Speaker 1: It's an off the books. Fucking CIA operation dating back to the fifties. We got to get rid of these fucking communists, and it's just been funded. They funded it for a thousand years back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they the Knight's Templar are now the Low's Corporation.
Speaker 1: Uh fucking no. I always go to home depot, but there's a Low's near Jen's work. There's a home depot too. If I go to shop, I go to home depot. If I go to pick Jen up, I'm going to follow the guy that beeped at me until he gets to his destination at Low's.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotcha.
Speaker 1: He was moving fast, but I was a little over the line. But it's around a fifteen mile an hour turn and I'm whipping about twenty five, which means he's whipping about thirty okay, and he fucking beeps at me. So I throw my car into sport mode and I get behind him, and I ride his tail until he gets to the Low's parking lot. Then I keep a little distance.
Speaker 2: Yes, how far are you willing to take that behavior? So if guy in front of you is willing to go one hundred and ten, if you do that maneuver and then he immediately accelerates to one hundred and ten. Are you what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to race him there, I'm just not. I have a fucking kiya. Yes it has sport mode. Yes it's got a little giddy up to it. Yeha, but uh, it is not a race car. But he didn't have a race. It's not about a speed things. It's really not. I only sped up because I didn't want to lose him.
Speaker 2: But then he eventually My smoke detector keeps going off because I keep blowing smoke at it.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's why it's going off.
Speaker 2: I should I should see if I can calibrate that. Hey like to not sense smoke is there when you do that?
Speaker 1: Let me give you a tip from a guy whose house burned down. Do you have a lot Oh maybe not, It doesn't apply to you. Do you have humidity out there?
Speaker 2: Hell? No, dude, it's dry as hell.
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind that. So when you have a house fire, okay, if it's very humid, the smoke gets pushed down. Okay, And if you have a smoke detector up too high, it actually won't signal. And I know this because in a thirteen home row home, like a thirteen whatever unit row home that I.
Speaker 2: Grew up in. Yeah, real sad fuckings.
Speaker 1: Not one smoke detector went off and they all worked in everybody's house because it was so humid that day. It was like June that So they say you should also, if you're in a human environment, have a smoke detector.
Speaker 2: Low, why.
Speaker 1: We're trying. We're pumping as much carbon dioxide into the environment as we can.
Speaker 2: I think that makes it worse.
Speaker 1: Then you need to tell them that because they've been thinking they've been doing a good job for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been killing it man with this humidity issue.
Speaker 1: The oil industry just thought they were full of shit. Yeah, well these kids are fucking lying.
Speaker 2: It's just one of them hidden agendas, right, like the Low's Corporation.
Speaker 1: Like the Low's Corporation. So it's not about speeding up to this guy. It's about the second move. Okay. To me, it's always about the second move. It's not it's not flipping a person off. It's being able to pull up next to them and show your face and be like, just say it again, just say it again, and then horn the Lows Corporation, You motherfucker I have you killed?
Speaker 2: What happens when you meet somebody who's just like willing to keep escalating? Do you fucking have a gun?
Speaker 1: I don't have a knife. I don't have a gun.
Speaker 2: You'll throw it at someone.
Speaker 1: It's not a throwing I do have throwing knives in the trunk, but.
Speaker 2: I because if someone pulls a gun on you when you start road raging, you would want a knife to throw back.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I just have a little utility knife. I can cut all the throat muscles with it if I need to.
Speaker 2: You could stop the bullet with it too.
Speaker 1: I go just at the end, at the point that guy would be so freaked out if I did that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got to find a way to make that happen. I'm sure Chris Angel or something they give you some tips. Chriss Angel was killed today attempting a dangerous stunt with a loaded Desert Eagle and a utility knife from Low Lows.
Speaker 1: That's where the conspiracy comes in. Oh my god, he got it from Lows. There's a CIA operation.
Speaker 2: And then all the communists sleeper cells in the United States are like, we must go to these Lows and buy utility knives for some reason Russian accent today.
Speaker 1: So it's not about speeding up to because he actually gets through a light, but I just wanted to. I was trying to keep up with him, but I let him go through the light and I watched. So it's the second move. It's I see where he's going, and I get back behind him, and he takes a quick turn in the parking lot. He makes it seem like he's going right and then quick turns left. I just keep going right. I'm good because when he parks, I circle back around and I put my window down and I stare at him and I just lay on my horn, and he looks at him, and he goes, you got a fucking problem, And I just go, no, do you have a fucking problem, still laying on the horse.
Speaker 2: And just people.
Speaker 1: No, people are He's deafitely he said problem. I can't hear it because the horns blaring so fucking loudway and I just said, I don't have a problem, but have a good day. And then I let go of the horn. I drove away.
Speaker 2: Ah, why didn't you spit on him?
Speaker 1: Well, he was far away. I couldn't spit on.
Speaker 2: Him, dude.
Speaker 1: I I have a dude, I could spit so far.
Speaker 2: You know, I have so preach. I have a story about road rage that's not mine, but boy do I wish it was. My buddy Al told me one time that he was on the highway and he like pointed out the spot to me because we were like driving past it all the time. But he told me that like he got in like one of these road rage like cat and mouse type things with some bitch in a in another car, like a sporty to I think he drove a Civic or something, and he said he fucking they finally got to a spot where they exited, and they pulled up to a light and uh, oh no, no, they didn't stop. I think he said that they were moving, but he said they were like screaming at each other like as they were like driving, and he fucking threw his soda, like a big gulf cup from his window into her window, and he said, like the cup exploded and like launched fucking soda into her speakers and shit. And I was like, dude, you're a sociopath. I was like, that's awesome. He's like, oh, I was just real mad man.
Speaker 1: And she was white and I was like all right, al, okay, get that cracker bitch. I told you I'll trade him. I'll take I will take three guys named one. I will not even look into their criminal history. Send him over and take Karen with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still don't know if al was Arab or Hispanic.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you know like white women, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Hey sure didn't. Uh.
Speaker 1: I used to. I used to love the idea of I heard this on Opie and Anthony like ten years ago. Just keep a handful of pennies in your car. Oh yeah, yeah, you could just whip them out the window and really dent up someone's shit.
Speaker 2: My recruiter used to do that to people. Literally, yeah, yeah, like we heard it on the radio. It must have been on Opian Anthony. They listened to all that talk radio shit all the time, and yeah, that's that was literally I'll say his name, Sergeant's Mike. That was literally his fucking thing. He one time he like he saw some just like child like maybe fourteen fifteen year old girl, like walking on the side of the road, you know where, like you know where that we know where that place where there's like an intersection where it's like two roads and then three roads and they all kind of meet. It's very confusing. Okay, yeah, yeah, that that right around there where there's like a lot of trees, so like maybe a quarter mile past that intersection, there's this little black girl, maybe fourteen years old, and he sees her like, you know, one hundred feet out and he's like oh oh, and he's like reaching and shuddering with excitement for the coins, and he like grabs a whole handful of pennies, right, and he goes to throw them, but the window is up, so they all just exploded back into my fucking face. The why was he that's a salt Yeah, yeah, he was fucking crazy, dude. They didn't even go to war.
Speaker 1: Make it clear that it wasn't a hate crime. Sergeant Smike was a black o.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, he was a well, I mean he was Jamaican. I don't know if he would identify with just some African American.
Speaker 1: He's a Jamaican American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a strong cultural identity. Dude. He had this accident would just irrupt. He would talk, he would get a person on the phone from back home and he would be like, oh, what's all the bumpercot Martin and be like, who the hell are you? You fucking you impostor come on, you're being weird. Let's go through pennies if yeah, what happened to the guy that gave booze to kids and pennies and other kids?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: All right, you said you didn't really care about this one, right, Am I sharing stuff?
Speaker 2: You're not sharing anything? Okay, you've never done that.
Speaker 1: You said you didn't really care about this one, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Give a fuck about that shit. Okay, mental illness is for the fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Let's talk just briefly about this guy.
Speaker 2: Sad Pride flag. It's lost a bunch of the colors on the on the rainbow.
Speaker 1: See, here's what people don't realize about the would be Trump assassin. That easy I in McKellen. But he did not have a gun. He fucking magnetoed a bullet up in the air, and then the Secret Service came out of nowhere with plastic weapons and like beat the shit out of them.
Speaker 2: You know, we're gonna give it to you hard with these plastic dildos if you if.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard, by the way, I went to go see all of the news channels this morning, and the big thing they were running with was JD. Vance talks about dogs, and I was like, there was a guy with a gun real close yesterday. Was this should be yeah? Okay, yes, yes, So Trump was at his Hey turned me down just a little bit because I could hear the feedback there. Uh, Trump was at what was he at his country club? I think somewhere was golfing somewhere.
Speaker 2: He was at a luxury resort in the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: I don't think he he was there. Uh Anyway, this fifty eight year old guy was arrested Sunday and charged Monday after thirty. Say he stalked president former President Trump. It'say gop presidential nominee.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: I'll call him what what was his name? Who's the rapper Kodak Black?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, made the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he calls uh Trump unk? Oh okay, uncle? So Ralph? What's this guy's first name? Nader, Ryan Wesley, Ralph. They're really trying hard on They always do that with assassins. Why did they do the middle name, maybe because like it's just an easy way.
Speaker 2: What is the guy's name, last name? Ryan?
Speaker 1: Ralph West Ralph Ralph, Ryan Wesley Ralph.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there might be another Ryan Ralph out there, and they don't want to confuse this Ryan Rauth who's a gay magnetic senior citizen with Ryan Rauth, the father of two missing in action in the conflict in Yemen.
Speaker 1: Look, that was another one. Remember Jared Lee Loughner, the guy that shot at Gabby Gibberts. Was that Gibbert gibber whatever?
Speaker 2: I for know who this man is.
Speaker 1: No, well he's again they give him the third name. I don't get it. I just don't get it. Serial killers have two.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I agree with your point about the gay thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point, John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 1: Do they kill any presidents?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, several.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, like people don't realize a lot of the presidents have been multiple presidents.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, all right. Let me let me recently refocus us here. So this fucking this guy showed up at whatever club Trump was at golfing and had a weapon. They said, an AK forty seven style rifle. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking probably, well, okay, so it's probably what is it? Bolt fed? Is that what it is yeah or no, it's no, it's it would be a bolt or no, it would be a yeah, bolt fed seven six' two middle millimeter ish style. Round so it would be like a maybe a semi automatic rifle slightly larger than THE ar, fifteen with a different mechanism of. Action. Right, so like the THE ar fifteen uses the air from the front of the, barrel, right some of that air gets redirected back through a tube that pushes the bolt, back and that is what creates the semi automatic effect or the automatic, effect, Right, like that's why you don't have to manually chamber around every single, time, Right, like there's an automatic process taking. Place but THE ak forty seven style weapons are. Different there's no. Blowback it's like a mechanical, action so as the bullet flies, forward like there's some mechanical process within the weapon itself that creates the repetitive. Process and the tradeoff is, accuracy always, accuracy, Right like THE ar fifteen is just such a way more precise precision. Weapon AN ak forty seven or or one like it is going to shoot quick and big, bullets so it has like stopping, power but you lose a lot of that. Precision so if you're like ten feet, away it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter but if you're like frayme like a spraying prey type of, thing it.
Speaker 2: Is it's a close quarters weapon, Mostly like if you're gonna be thirty yards or more, away you're gonna have a lot of trouble hitting somebody who's got something like AN ar. Fifteen you, know they're gonna blow your fucking brains out while you're just like you're gonna be standing there like just spraying bullets in your head will.
Speaker 1: Explode, yeah, okay all, right fair, enough thank you for that lovely painting PICTURE i painted in my, head brought to you by The Lowes. Corporation so he.
Speaker 2: Showed up, there he had a go. Pro he was like he was gonna make a show of. It oh is what it sounded. Like, yeah he was gonna record himself killing the former. PRESIDENT i guess so on a go. Pro do you know what the range? Like the effective? Range that that's why he couldn't pull this, off. Dude the only way he would have been able to view the plan would get with it three Feet, yeah, DUDE i try shooting porn on GoPros, man and if you're not like right up inside of the womb with a, light you, know like cranked. Up you, know you're not seeing, shit and if you, do it's all grainy and pixelated like. That that that is an outdoor. Camera like don't get me, wrong but you cannot see anything more than like ten or twenty feet. Away good on A joe Bro it's shit even with the special.
Speaker 1: Lens, well, okay all, Right well THINK i was an.
Speaker 2: Idiot he was gonna he was going to record a bunch of people rushing to a to the thirteenth, hole so fifth.
Speaker 1: Hole, uh just BECAUSE i read that he all, Right so The Secret service saw his barrel come out of the. Bushes he never actually fired At. Trump The Secret service then fired at, him and he dropped his gun and ran, away and they called, Him.
Speaker 2: Oh why'd they shoot at him like? That why weren't they, like, hey let's talk about.
Speaker 1: It why didn't They why didn't they bring in a mental health?
Speaker 2: SPECIALIST i, know, right what the FUCK i thought we were putting funding into.
Speaker 1: That, Finally, hey we know you don't like this, guy mostly because everyone says he's a threat to, Democracy but don't shoot. Him we'll just steal the. Election don't sweat.
Speaker 2: IT i support.
Speaker 4: HIM i just want to kill him so everybody will except that he actually won the, election and they'll see that, instead that he was actually in charge the whole time and they made a mistaken they'll finally elect him for.
Speaker 1: REAL i told, you you, know it would be so funny if a whole bunch of outgoing, senators like after this, election If trump, wins they're, like, hey turns out they did steal that election in twenty. Two you should have been, president but, technically since that's your, time, like you're not allowed to be. Again so you, won you got your big, victory but you can't be president. ANYMORE i don't think it would be, funny not like really laugh out loud, funny but it would cause a lot of.
Speaker 2: Destruction oh and then they made him live like in a field you can field.
Speaker 1: That, yeah that fucking Weird egyptian after. Life that was a good, reference The egyptian after. Life oh is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah it's the fields Of. Elysium is that what it?
Speaker 1: Is something like that some, horse some Dumb. Egyptian, yeah let's go suck a fucking cats dick or. Whatever we'll get to cats in a. Second so, yeah this guy shot at. WHATEVER i, mean it's got a it's gotta. Stop But i'm. Not i'm this guy very clearly Supports ukraine a. LOT i saw a lot of his. Tweets he was tweeting at people LIKE i have two hundred and FIFTY i forget what it, was Either colombians Or ukrainians or something without, passport who will help? You blah. Blah it was, nuts. MAN i don't even make this a political. Thing i'm not, like well He's Biden's this guy's fucking. Nuts he thought he was gonna be able To you can't even live stream a go pro on a golf, course so what was he gonna? Do he wasn't gonna upload?
Speaker 2: It what a fucking. Moron, yeah, dude the way that GoPro, works you gotta like transfer the videos from the GoPro to your motherfucking, device whatever it shall. Be this guy was probably sitting out there, LIKE i gotta download a.
Speaker 1: What update my? Drivers the? Fuck does this? Mean i'm just gonna go kill the?
Speaker 2: President he's like, Calling he's calling for. Rison he's, like how DO i get an? App where DO i?
Speaker 1: Go i'm trying to stream my go pro to my. COMPUTER i, think, Yeah i'm Gonna i'm gonna kill the The Uh i'm gonna kill unk. Today, yeah that's what it.
Speaker 2: Is Fucking and Then shanika and the call centers, like ah, ah not my. President she called THE cia on.
Speaker 1: HIM i, UH i will stand by WHAT i say about other things WHERE i personally think if you were a person and, say, oh he was encouraged to shoot the president because of the, RHETORIC i, go you're just, Nuts you're. Nuts, hey, whatever that's a different. Debate that's my personal. OPINION i know we've talked about that before with like stuff Like january sixth and. WHATEVER i get, That but this guy being a big, Leftist what WAS i saying earlier as a? JOKE i JUST i kept, NO i kept repeating the gen radical leftists agenda because it just sounds so.
Speaker 2: Rough. Uh, also it's, like what are they what are they, demanding these radical? Leftists, oh they want everybody to have a?
Speaker 5: Dicks Uh, No, no they won't even have pussies or, no they just want you to have a dick if you did have a pussy or a pussy if you did have a.
Speaker 1: Dick see that's a crazy. One but they also don't want you to have a.
Speaker 2: Car, so oh, DUDE i don't want you to have a fucking. Car ride a, bike you got? Idiot how'd you get home from? Work oh, DUDE i wrote The. Metro no you fucking. Didn't that's my name for my.
Speaker 1: Car fuck.
Speaker 2: You, Okay now that's the. THING i don't want to have a. CAR i fucking hate having a. Car i'm, again like it's a matter of circumstance and the world we live, in, Right, LIKE i think we should all not have, Cars but that doesn't MEAN i can get to work without a. Car. Right IF i could not have a, CAR i, would BUT i gotta have, it just like all these.
Speaker 1: Hoes so on the issue of rhetoric and encouragement in this and that this. Should Should Joe biden go to prison? Forever oh, yeah for whatever reason he.
Speaker 2: Should because during that one thing when he did remember when he was like there was a concert and they were standing in The Presidential garden watching the, concert and everybody was dancing and bobbing their head to the, rhythm And joe was just standing there looking off into space like he just got transported up into The Star Trek enterprise or some. Shit, yeah he fucking he shamed us and he made a mockery of. Democracy and yeah that was also he lied for that because we were told, like oh, no he's all, there and it's, like look at, him he's soup.
Speaker 1: Now all counter with another, Point President, trump it was okay when he was a president and he stared at the sky when he wasn't supposed to during all of, Them lock them all.
Speaker 2: Up that should be the that should, be, yeah like that should be the natural order of, things, Right like run for, president you go to. Jail you get a chance to get out of jail by running for president, Again like all, right we'll let you. Out you can go on the tramp campaign. Trail but if you, lose back in, jail, right and then it's like that's your life.
Speaker 1: Now they should if they lose, though like a second time or, whatever they should castrate.
Speaker 2: Them oh if you lose a second, time you just go to a worse. Prison but you can keep trying every four.
Speaker 1: Years, okay very. COOL i don't think THAT'S i don't think that's how.
Speaker 2: Democracy necessarily we're motivating them to get, out you, Know.
Speaker 1: In, FACT i don't think there's any government in the history of the world that ever operated that.
Speaker 2: Way, well you, know there's no government in the history of the world that's operated as a. Democracy so you see some parallels.
Speaker 1: There fair, point let's talk about the. Debate we're a little late on, that BUT i think there were some good.
Speaker 2: Points there were some so many good, Points LIKE i like the one where the moderator was, like, hey, guys this is going to be the most, logical, rational even good, faith charitable debate That i've ever. Moderated so help Me, god OR i will shoot you both in the kneecaps and watch you crawl back to your. Limos AND i like that they stuck to those.
Speaker 1: Principles if you guys don't behave up, There i'm gonna blow my fucking brains out ON. Tv he should have said, That David muir should have said that On LIVE. Tv i'll blow them right here ON abc, Me David, muir the face of the news on this. Network if these two don't get along tonight in an effort to better move relations towards coming back together in this, Country i'll put a gun in my mouth and blow my fucking brains against the.
Speaker 2: Wall you heard A Bud, Dwier, Well I'm Bud. BUYER i don't get. It but the whole thing about the moderators, though is that they always have to look stern and, tough AND i think these guys nailed. It that's WHAT i was really going, for is like these guys are just so fucking, stern you, KNOW i no. Emotions they're just like evil.
Speaker 1: CALLOUS i think people were bitching That trump was fact checked a lot. More trump also says more wild.
Speaker 2: Shit yeah there you. Go that's a. Yeah. YEAH i think it's just like if, YEAH i SAW i don't want to just right off the. BAT i don't want to say that it's like an unfair thing because it's, like well you're struggling to keep. Up because so What i'm not getting at is, like should the moderators have this like thing in their head where it's, like, LOOK i corrected him About, look, No haitians aren't eating dogs or whatever In. Illinois SO i gotta find SOMETHING i can get kamala, on you? Know is that how they should approach?
Speaker 1: It they call that a in, sports they call that like a makeup. Play so IF i missed a penalty over. Here maybe the next time it's a close one and it should go the Other i'll give it to. You it's a makeup. Play, okay SORRY i missed that.
Speaker 2: One do you think that happens or do you think that was a. FACTOR i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't think it needs to be. Even, no if one person is saying much more wild shit than the other, person then, yeah fact check. THEM i do think there were glaring misses on fact checking that should have been looked. At BUT i will play this for you right.
Speaker 2: Now, YEAH i know there are. SOME i just want to know, which which, what BECAUSE i have some examples of WHAT i think are, facts BUT i want to see if they are the same as.
Speaker 1: YOURS i to be, FAIR i did not even watch the whole. DEBATE i turned it, off AND i.
Speaker 2: SHOULD a lot of, clips too, MANY i should.
Speaker 1: Say going into this whole discussion, Here i'm going to say right, OFF i, Mean trump very much, lost but it's because he played into their, game which is what he. Does what it is is he gets. Defensive but that's also ye percent everything.
Speaker 2: ELSE i, agree but it exceeds being defensive in my. Eyes it's like that's WHY i think he has some sort of obvious like either personality traits or a personality disorder to where it's like it is, compulsive, Right it's like it is actually a hindrance to his, benefit to his, health to his. Performance he can't help, himself you. Know and they seized on that from the other. Side And i'm not trying to make this about his sanity or his mental, health BUT i think that this is a glaring example of when the personality, itself you, know like those traits that are so, dominant they really show themselves as being the driving. Force, Right, like he's, very very in the, moment and he's very driven by whoever is like swaying him emotionally at the.
Speaker 1: Moment Right you can you empathize at all with the feeling whether or not he is he whether or not he is being. Attacked can you empathize with the feeling of ASSUME i mean in his head he's being? Attacked uh, huh, Yeah, no someone hitting you on the biggest stage in the, world you, know ready to watch. You AND i are going to debate the thing With shane and remember he hit his. Kid but don't you have to spend the first x amount of time going by the, WAY i don't hit my, Kid.
Speaker 2: So uh, YEAH i THINK i would say, that, sure but you wouldn't go on and on about. It, sure but, no BUT i think you just hit hit the nail on the, head, Right Like it's it's not just in the past few, days but it's in the past few months THAT i have been really really like doing some work on what empathy means to, me you, know and like and like that is a lot of like empathizing more with, myself and that's allowed me to empathize even more with People i'd never THOUGHT i, could and that that has actually opened my eyes to a lot more humanity In Donald trump BECAUSE i AGAIN i Hope i'm getting better about, it BUT i get lost in rage Right like When i'm, angry you can't pull me out of. IT i JUST i have to just get out of it on my, own you. Know it just has to like flicker out. Eventually it's really hard to get me. Back AND i can totally see myself performing the exact same, way like just not Because i've done, it, right like arguing with my wife or with other you, know like a fucking people on the, phone you, know it's like when people on the phone are smarter than, you like when you call the bank or something and you feel like an actual. Idiot you, KNOW i lash out, defensively AND i. WILL i will just say things THAT i don't, mean you, know often to hurt. People maybe not too for some other agenda or. Whatever but, yeah like it's a driving factor in my. Life and if you push, me, Like i'm not going to tell you what they. Are but my wife she, knows like there's a probably like three or four things that she knows like if if at any, moment if she wanted, to like she has the nuclear, option right, sure just LIKE i. Do and it's like we ARE i wouldn't say we we have a marriage that is like mutually assured destruction in that, regards BUT i mean we've been at like bad points in fighting and shit before where we know, like oh, fuck so we can cross these, lines you, Know and that's, yeah like that's a that is a thing THAT i can absolutely empathize with and it makes the more human and it's all the REASON i don't think you should be. President but, YEAH i do feel bad because he's like kind of, lost. Huh when he's in these these little, moments it's.
Speaker 1: It's a certain. Person let me ask, You let me ask. You how where is narcissism and paranoia on the, like, well what you.
Speaker 2: Call there's different kinds of. Narcissism broadly, speaking there's vulnerable and, grandiose so. GRANDIOSE i think they say that a a that underneath every grandiose narcissist is a vulnerable. Narcissist or another EXPRESSION i think they say is like a grandiose narcissist is a fully actualized vulnerable. Narcissist so the difference is like the vulnerable one wants admiration and praise and they don't want anyone to know anything bad about, Them like they want all this from a place of, insecurity, Right like they want to be this, great admisired, person but inside they are. Not they don't feel that, Way like they truly feel. Weak so they are trying to project. Strength and the difference is a grandiose narcissist is is the strength they are that suit of armor, Like and there's a lot of overlap in like how these symptoms are expressed and, everything but it really comes down TO i think LIKE i would be more of a vulnerable, narcissist, right because you, could you could see that all of my like all of my Insecin i'll be open about, it like all my insecurities and my hurt and. Stuff the Stuff I'M i get like rage filled about and you can't control me. About it's like shit from its, fear you, know and insecurity about like things WHEN i was a, kid like you, know like just being yelled out all the time and net people not believe, me and always being in. Trouble it's just like this constant. Thing that's. It you, know it affects me, now BUT i, DON'T i truly don't. THINK i think IF i was In Donald trump's, SHOES i would have, broken right like You you wouldn't have seen me, cry but you would have been able to tell from the things that would get me angry What i'm like insecure, about, Right and it's not how big my crowd sizes, are Right Like Donald trump seems like he's insecure about the crowd size thing because he truly is that suit of, armor, Right LIKE i feel LIKE i would as a more vulnerable and this is just me putting myself in those, shoes right, like as a more vulnerable kind of a, guy someone who can't just always project that that shield. FOREVER i feel LIKE i would be like laughing it, off like you, Think i'm think that actually means something to, Me like you, Know i'm just toying with. YOU i would come up with something in the moment to make it be like, no, no, no you can't affect, me you, know BECAUSE i would JUST i would be so ashamed that they would see my, vulnerability, right like, no, no, no, no you didn't. Know, ay you didn't, know you didn't you didn't actually THINK i cared about the crowd, sizes, Right i'm just messing with. Y'all But Donald trump doubles down right like he firmly believes. It i'm not saying, logically Like i'm not saying law on, paper but it's like he certainly seems to project.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Huh you.
Speaker 1: Know the REASON i ask about paranoia and narcissism IS i think ending politician is a. NARCISSIST i think he's probably an extreme, narcissist which is. Fair BUT i also wonder if for the last what are we at now eight.
Speaker 2: Years, twelve because he's been talking About, obama.
Speaker 1: But before That i'm talking about when he started. Running can, ye he might. BE i don't, know his dad might.
Speaker 2: Be i'll be.
Speaker 1: HONEST i voted For obama, twice but when they did put out the birth, CERTIFICATE i was, LIKE i could make this in. Word this is not it literally is just it looks like a web. Page it's, like, hey, assholes here's his birth. Certificate, okay, Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah what are we going to do about paper documents in the. Future maybe they just like they phase out all printers in any way of having you, know made, parchment and then the only way you can have paper is if the state gives you a birth.
Speaker 1: Certificate, okay you can make paper.
Speaker 2: Yourself oh, dude you want me to cut down a. Tree that's against. Nature.
Speaker 1: Anyway my point was for the last nine, years say ten, years maybe the, media he feels early on there were a lot of, mischaracters rizations of. Things he, Said, so if you have, narcissism you think you're the, best people are now telling you you're the. Best and then the media at the same time is, saying he, said you, know you, Know mexico sending rapist blah blah and nice. People and then the, media which again is not a great thing to, say but the media then turns it Into Donald trump Hates. Mexicans that is not what he. Said so immediately that lie sends a, narcissist sends a paranoid person going there against. Me, now the years and years and, years maybe you're again same thing we talked about WITH. RFK i don't know THAT rfk was a con. MAN i think he might have been a. Retard And trump surrounded himself with some bad. People so When Rudy, Giuliani america's mayor back When trump was fucking mattered In New, York america's mayor says you definitely won this, election maybe he, goes, well Fucking rudy told me that he Was america's. Mayor, yeah pussy all the time after nine to.
Speaker 2: Eleves oh, YEAH i, Agree but that's just to reinforce what he already. Like he picks and, shoes he hires and fires enough people right to so it's pretty clear that he is aware of who's around, him and when he doesn't like who's around, him he has no problem making them go. Away so it's not that just That rudy Is america's. Mayor it's That Rudy's america's, mayor and he's saying this thing that all these other lawyers are not.
Speaker 1: Saying maybe was he the only one on?
Speaker 2: Him he had a whole team of. Lawyers, yeah but he fired a whole bunch of them. Too but that's just my point is that it's Like Kanye, west, Right like you know how people always, say like, damn it's it's a. Shame kanye doesn't really seem to have like somebody to kind of wrangle him in and help, him you, know like he just kind of seems to be surrounded by yes. MEN i think it's kind of a yes men, situation, Right, like not not to the extent maybe Where kanye IS i haven't. Seen wouldn't that be funny If trump Paraded malania around in a in a see through rubber dress In paris and then like we didn't see her again for six.
Speaker 1: Months look at her.
Speaker 2: Pussy, one here's your pussy real, Quick i'm gonna grab. It, okay that's all you?
Speaker 1: See uh, Yeah, NO i think that'll be. Hilarious BUT i THINK i think all politicians have yes men to a. Point you, know some of them will have a trusted advisor and this and that And.
Speaker 2: Trump but, yeah those trusted advisors though for a lot of, politicians, though are yes men to a point right like where where it's like at a certain point to be, like, yo what you just said out, There LIKE i don't, KNOW i might have to. RESIGN i don't even know IF i can be your campaign guy, anymore you.
Speaker 1: Know Like Rama manuel Was obama's chief of. STAFF i, think AND i Bet Rama manuel could close the door on The oval office and, say, like that doesn't fucking. Work you can't say that to these, people you can't. Wait, YEAH i totally, YEAH i totally believe. THAT i Think Rama manual some kind Of hispanic. Gentleman Dude obama was A. MUSLIM i THINK i saw a woman tell that To john McCain one.
Speaker 2: Time oh, yeah and then he tried to fucking silence her and deny her.
Speaker 1: Truth he, Tried, yeah he tried to deplatform. Her remember.
Speaker 2: That, YEAH i was, like, Dude, john why didn't they fucking shove bamboo shoots do in your vocal? Chords? Then all, right let me.
Speaker 1: Play these clips BECAUSE i went in my way to pull. Them this is the Only kama CLIP i pulled there wasn't like anything funny to grasp. Onto this was just the example when you said, earlier like what the moderator should, this and that there were a couple of things in here that we've even discussed where it's, like, oh that's not what that. Was and, again is it the end of the. World, no DO i Think trump lost it one thousand. Percent what he should have done was stead right off the. Bat he should have, said the fact checkers will prove her wrong. Afterwards, anyway back to WHAT i needed to talk, About paul, say blah blah blah blah, blah whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is, Yeah i'm sure he had somebody who tried to warn, him, like, look don't get hooked on crowd sizes or don't get hooked on this or. Whatever BUT i think it kind of shows that he didn't have somebody who was, like, look they are going to hammer you on, policy, Right like they're laying out all this shit and all you're talking about is the, border, Right like we need to flesh out at least one or two actual positions so you can actually have a real like voice, politically you. Know but it's clear that the the yes men are, there but they are they are there in like the most rudimentary, sense, Right like they ARE i guess the the advisors are there in the most rudimentary. Sense they. Are they are functionally like just letting him do whatever he. Wants you. Know it seemed like he didn't prep at all for, that and that's and that's the. Shame and that's the sad, part right because it's, like you're going to point out all the shit That kamala said, wrong AND i, was, Actually i'll give you. One we'll see if it's in the clip you're about to. Play BUT i keep on pointing, out like why do they keep on saying thirty nine hundred dollars that's The trump tax. Increase american families are going to pay an average of thirty nine hundred dollars more every. Year And i'm, like, really are We it's LIKE i don't feel Like i'm paying that much more in taxes or THAT i like anything that extreme has ever taken place in a single year, ever you, know is that really the? Case AND i looked and it's like some really really really high end, estimate you, know and it's like the real number is probably like five hundred dollars or a, thousand which is still not. Great but it's, like why do you have to embellish the? Facts? Right there's there's already the fact that he wants to raise taxes on the middle. Class there you, Go why do you have have to make, up, well not even. Makeup why do you have to cherry pick your favorite? Number? Right like why can't you give an? Estimate why can't you say? Approximately why does it have to be this hard like thirty nine hundred? Dollars it's, like, NO i agree like. That for, me it's like kind of WHAT i was saying before about That sager, guy where it's like you're using the words, wrong you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah IT'S i looked into those tax cuts. Too congress can renew them if they, want so it's not. NECESSARY i, mean that's up To congress to you, know do. That BUT i agree with, you, yes and, yeah the truth is you're dumb And i'm, dumb and they need to talk down to the dumbest. People, no we're, NOT i mean pretty fucking. Smart but AND i explained this To blandrew all the, time Because blandrew says they need to just come out and just say policy and, blah blah. Blah this is a popularity contest that is now rating things based on. Vibes we gotta sell this if the fact checkers correct me, later everyone who's watching me Say trump is gonna raise your life cost four thousand. DOLLARS a portion of them will see the follow up later where they, go it's actually only gonna be about five hundred to a thousand blah blah, blah and a portion of them won't and a portion of them will walk around and tell their friends who didn't watch the debate or read the fact check. Afterwards If trump gets in off, its it's gonna be four thousand dollars more a. Year that's just an example of you know. Whatever so it's not a bad strategy to go out there and just lie for any, candidate because fuck, it we're in such a fast paced. World it doesn't make a. Difference but that's WHERE i. Go what felt a little bias and not that it was. Planned maybe they were just watching for It trump or Watching trump for it. More it felt like there was less fact. Checking, NOW i will say The republicans complaining about, that that makes you a.
Speaker 2: Pussy it makes you it makes you look like a, loser, right it.
Speaker 1: Does which which you?
Speaker 2: Know, yeah the same argument we've had seen about the, match even even if you are the, winner because you look like the.
Speaker 1: Loser, well you ask Every democrat since the popular vote started getting won by. Them, YES i agree with. YOU i agree on all. Fronts, yes this is the game we are. Playing you have to play within this game to what it. Is the game might. Suck LIKE i always say about, laws if this guy did not break a law by Shooting Trayvon, martin he doesn't go to. Jail it doesn't make him a good. Guy it just makes him not a. Criminal in this, case he was allowed to shoot that kid because he was. Black, anyway here's a trespassing, black here's another black, Person Kamala. Harris he's gonna throw out a few different, platitude not plai, whatever it's a few different things that you'll.
Speaker 6: SAY i was at The capitol On january. SIXTH i was the vice president. ELECT i was also an acting. SENATOR i was, there and on that, day The president of The United states insided a violent mob to attack our nation's.
Speaker 1: Capital that's not even one of the Ones i'm, debating by the way THAT i THINK i don't care how you. FEEL i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i think that that that one is too, Hard that's What i'm. Saying it's that one's too big, hard that one's too. Vague SO i, MEAN i have my, shoes and anyone can have. Theirs BUT i think it's just it's such a big story that even if you wanted to make a, case it requires. Time you, know you don't you don't have time for.
Speaker 1: It so that, one for me is not even in. Dispute i'm, like it's.
Speaker 2: Like when your your step brother At thanksgiving is like says The holocaust didn't, happen and you're just, like oh, Boy i'm not going to have another family. Blowout just gonna this biscuit and put my head.
Speaker 1: Down you, know you prefer biscuits or. Cornbread, Cornbread BUT i, MEAN.
Speaker 2: I don't have any black.
Speaker 6: Relatives Acting SENATOR i was, there and on that, day The president of The United states incided a violent mob to attack our nation's, capital to desecrate our nation's. Capital on that, day one hundred and forty law enforcement officers were injured and some.
Speaker 1: Died and understand of blowing their heads, off, yeah every one of them. Died by.
Speaker 2: Suicide, well, dude did they write notes saying Like i'm doing this because The, Capital because if they, did then that's pretty good, indication, right the capital made me do.
Speaker 1: It i'm gonna Write i'm doing this because Of. Shane Then i'm gonna blow my fucking brains out to lock me. Up my wife's gonna call my cousin and he's gonna go, OOH i could sue. Him that's my, cousin, brother my, marriage or your your.
Speaker 2: Cousin he's oh so he does have the locks and the big nose and the little hat and.
Speaker 1: Everything, yeah He's, arab all, right let's. See all, right so that that was my first, gripe that little one right. THERE i actually forget what she.
Speaker 2: Said she said The. CAPITAL i, Said i'd like to give you Ten.
Speaker 1: OH i went back too.
Speaker 2: Far, wow, man you went so.
Speaker 6: FAR i was at The capitol On january. SIXTH i was the vice president. ELECT i was also an acting. SENATOR i was, there and.
Speaker 1: You gotta admit. This she's not.
Speaker 2: Hot she kind of looks AT. O. J.
Speaker 1: Simpson she kind of does look LIKE. O. J. Simpson but it's, like.
Speaker 2: If you were in, jail you might have to fuck O. J, simpson you, know like to settle a rivalry or.
Speaker 6: Something on that, day the president of The United states insided a violent mob to attack our nation's. Capital to desecrate our nation's. Capital on that, day one hundred and forty law enforcement officers were injured and some. Died and understand the former president has been indicted and impede on that.
Speaker 4: Day what the?
Speaker 1: FUCK i didn't click, ANYTHING i didn't touch anything that was like an ad to. Attack are you going to hear it? Again i'm sorry to.
Speaker 6: Desecrate our nation's. Capital on that, day one hundred and forty law enforcement officers were injured and some. Died and understand the former president has been indicted and impeached for exactly that. Reason but this is not an isolated. Situation let's Remember, charlottesville where there was a mob of people carrying tiki torches spewing Anti semitic.
Speaker 2: Hate oh, YEAH i remember. That the, press.
Speaker 1: It was a nice, time the, weather it was good that, day it was a, good good good. Night ready at the.
Speaker 6: Time say there were fine people on each.
Speaker 1: Side fair fair to fact check on, THAT i, mean what what is their defect? Check he did say that, yeah but come, on WHAT i don't LIKE i don't like nazis. Context do you know that we went over this on the.
Speaker 2: Show well when he, said, oh not the nazis.
Speaker 1: The literal next sentence And i'm not talking about the white supremacists because they should be condemned. Completely oh what.
Speaker 2: About The Proud boys though he likes those guys where they Were come, on, NO i JUST i know the thing is like. That this is Why i'm pushing, back, right, LIKE i don't see this as a fact checking. ISSUE i see this as like a very nebulous. DISCUSSION i don't see this as like like how you want. It you seem to be like nailing it down to like this one thing where it's, like, look, oh, Okay i'm, Sorry i'm sorry because You your problem is that the media created this narrative that he was in fact saying that there that white supremacists are okay or, something, right, like you're that's the that's the main problem you have with, it.
Speaker 1: Right my issue is more THAT i will admit he should have been fact checked more because he has a history of, that BUT i also it can't be overlooked that this is.
Speaker 2: Like i'm, saying when you want her fact checked for that, statement what do you want to? Happen, like what do you because what they were doing because he did say those, words, Right, like it's not like so so what youre would be fact checking would be the, implication, Right like you could you could fact check and say like, actually right after that he said not the whites, apprentice that's? Right but then but then she has she could JUST i don't. Know it looked like in a few parts the moderators would allow them to go back and forth and to kind of like pick at each other and to get the final. WORD i Think Donald trump got the final word almost every. Time but but either, way like there it didn't seem structured enough to where it's LIKE i, knew like is she allowed to respond to?
Speaker 1: This or is?
Speaker 2: He or when when does it? Stop because if she was allowed to respond to, it she could make a case for any number of. Things. Right it's like that's the whole thing about this whole political. Culture. Right it's like And i'm not saying it's right or, wrong but it's like people debate these, things, right like what did he mean by? That what is? Anonymous i'm not saying what he meant by, that But i'm not saying it's so if you, want anytime this point is brought up that someone else brings up like, oh actually right after he, said, Oh i'm not by not not these specific, Guys, well it's like there was a bunch of other people there causing destruction and shit, too, Right like it's you can make an argument where it's like the idea is still that that sentiment right for the proud boys like stand back and stand by or. Whatever it's, like but, YEAH i. Understand but it's like If biden said that About, antifa people Would Republicans conservatives would bat an, EYE i. Assume and it's like these are the points that people, debate, right like this is how the game is, played AND i just think that the the thing about the fine people on both. Sides it's LIKE i totally see your, Point like it's such a stupid thing to sit, on you, know and to keep bringing, up especially when there's other glaring. Things BUT i just don't see it as a huge. Thing so that's why it's weird to me that you're always stuck on it because it's LIKE i feel like it's just, like, yeah they do that all.
Speaker 1: The time because it's a strong indictment to say somebody supports white. Supremacists it's not he said he'd lower taxes and he. Didn't it's. Not it's not even he said he'd stop the war and he. Didn't it's on this home. TURF i don't LIKE x amount of, people, however many of these black or meg whatever it is people BECAUSE i am a white. Supremacist it's A it's a giant, assertion and a giant it would be like if he implied she was a call girl at some point because she made a statement or.
Speaker 2: Something, Right, YEAH i think at one, POINT i ACTUALLY i WISH i had a. TIMESTAMP i WISH i wrote it. Down at one, POINT I i truly thought that he called her a whore because he said something which in context made. SENSE i forget what it. WAS i think the words he said were she's, easy AND i heard that just those two words isolated, it AND i was, like holy, shit is he trying to say that she like fucked and sucked her right to the, top you, know the vice presidency or. Whatever and then it clicked AND i was, like oh, no, no, no, NO i think like he was saying she's easy to read or, something or she's easy to figure, out or there's some crap like. That but it made perfect sense in. Context BUT i truly thought he called her a whore for a.
Speaker 1: Second all, right So, charlottesville we don't care about that.
Speaker 2: One, YEAH i think IT'S i think it's definitely. Like but here's what it would.
Speaker 1: Be they would they would finish their statement and then at the end the moderators would go just to check that there were no migrants to adult blah blah blah blah. Blah so at the end of first let him.
Speaker 2: Out for the suicides for the police. Officers, actually miss Miss Vice, president there were no officers killed at the. CAPITOL i think it referring to the three or seven or sure killed themselves after you think that would be?
Speaker 1: APPROPRIATE i, Would, YEAH i would have been okay with that only because that's that's one in, there and that's that was my least on the. List that. ONE i actually even forgot about. IT i was just gonna the, line, well, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Mean if you want to give you fact check every, line.
Speaker 1: No just the major.
Speaker 2: Assertions, YEAH i JUST i just feel LIKE i, Agree, yeah like we do need fact, checking but it's like it's just hard to figure.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 2: Uh And i'm not trying to give these guys props or. ANYTHING i feel like they could have done a way better job of keeping the. Ship. Uh it was pretty on, track but it didn't seem it seemed like they Let Donald trump just like say weird shit and and go on when they would cut Off kamala when she would try and get an extra, word and it's like she could have made a fool of herself. Too they didn't even give her an, opportunity, Right it's LIKE i feel like they were kind of overpowered by. Him who is the guy with the, glasses the guy who talks Like Death's Chris, Wallace, Man Chris. WALLACE i Liked Chris wallace With Donald, trump. HONESTLY i like the way he talked to.
Speaker 1: Him at the oh when we're a different.
Speaker 2: Debate, yeah what was it twenty twenty twenty, SIXTEEN i can't remember so fucking. Long it's all the same day at this. Point but, NO i agree with everything you're feeling and you're, Saying BUT i JUST i feel like it's just so hard to do live in ninety minutes for everything it's got to be hard to figure out where to draw the.
Speaker 1: LINE i know they fact checked the cats and dogs, thing, THOUGH i, mean, okay well that's a pretty but again, yeah, okay but again to. Go but wait a, minute that is a very small thing compared to a presidential candidate being called a white. Supremacist, well that's the implications that he participated in white supremacy in a, sense or supporting it in a.
Speaker 2: Sense that's the thing is, like it depends on how you weigh, it, Right like he's yelling the thing about the, dogs he's repeating it over and. Over she said this one thing about the tiki towards is it's part of the whole bigger. Picture she moves, on, right it's. Not, again it's not a judgment on who's more right or wrong or in the. Wrong but it's, like it's just so much easier to pick out the dog thing and be, like, well, look you're sitting here yelling dogs in my. Face they ate the. DOGS i can very quickly see they didn't eat the. Dogs then it would be to be, like, no you're. Right it would be easy to mention the actual numbers and everything like. That but it's like they would have to keep like a, account you, know and it's like then they probably have to pick based on, time like which is these is most? Important which of these these lies DO i hit? On are half? Truths you?
Speaker 1: Know what they should what they should honestly. Do they should do the debate and then put it out like a pop up video. Thing no, joke, LIKE i know it sounds, silly but have a thing pop up to the side and say this is actually not true out of context blah blah. Blah you can HAVE, mtv, yes, yeah pop up VIDEO vh, ONE i, think, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah one of those. Shits but that was so cool you would learn.
Speaker 1: Facts all, right let me finish this because there's one more piece of it that we talked about recently THAT i was, like come on, now.
Speaker 6: Remember that when it came to The Proud. Boys i'm. Militia there you, go h the president. Said the former president, said stand back and stand by.
Speaker 1: Everyone, yeah that one has never bothered. Me it's like you threw something denounce The Proud. Boys he might be, LIKE i don't even know who the Fucking Proud boys. Are, yeah stand, back stand by whatever had he? Said what had he? Said three pieces stand, back stand by? Whatever would that have made it? BETTER i think it.
Speaker 2: Would have made it a little, better but maybe.
Speaker 4: NOT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's really depends on, him AND i think it probably would have made it a little. Better it's, like, oh he doesn't give a, fuck you, Know BUT i THINK i just think just, comparison, right like If, biden like they were mad At biden when he said bullseye in like a in a, meeting you, know and it was clearly again you read the, context you know what it. Means and it's, LIKE i can see them getting mad About biden Telling antifa to stand by and stand. Down so that's that's or whatever whatever the fuck he. Said so it's it's the. Thing it's, LIKE i don't see it as bad on its, face, right BUT i see the game they play AND i see how they could both take advantage of.
Speaker 1: It, okay all, right that one wasn't even one of my point. Outs there's one more.
Speaker 6: On watching who remembers what you where sixth.
Speaker 1: WAS i, say we don't have to go.
Speaker 2: Back let's not go.
Speaker 6: Back we're not going. Back it's time to turn the. Page and if that was for, you, well there is a place in our campaign for you to stand the bottom for, country to stand for our, democracy to stand for rule of law where is, it and to end the chaos and to end the approach that is about attacking the foundations of our democracy because you don't like the. Outcome and be clear on that. Point Donald, trump the, candidate has said in this, election there will be a blood bath if this and the outcome of this election is not to his.
Speaker 1: Liking do you remember that?
Speaker 2: One, yeah that was when he was talking to people about politics and money and. Stuff, no there's a lot of. Industry oh, yeah the auto. Industry, YEAH i THOUGHT i KNEW i had. It it's something to do with. Money it's all money of me comes out my dick and it goes in.
Speaker 1: Green so let's turn the page on. This let's not go.
Speaker 6: Back let's chart a course for the future and not go backwards to the.
Speaker 1: Past let me just follow up.
Speaker 3: Here it was a different, term and it was a term that related to, energy because they have destroyed our.
Speaker 1: Energy but you're, right he comes out, defensive but LIKE i would be defensive about that horseshit. Too he's a, podcaster he interviews porn. Stars he's a pedophile and also he. Works it's, like, hey, hey wait a fucking, Minute, No i'm NOT i don't know interview porn. Stars that's my alternate.
Speaker 2: Ego, well you, Know kamala did the right thing at the beginning of this debate by pointing, out, like this is what he's going to. Do he's gonna refer to this, behavior he's going to use these talking, points he's not going to answer, questions and she was able to point it out when he was doing, it, Right so it's like If trump could adopt a similar. Strategy but that's the, thing is, like in order to do, that he would have to really engage with, her WHICH i think he. Doesn't he either doesn't want to do or he's just incapable of doing because he's just too emotionally attached to whatever's going.
Speaker 1: On and it's a shame because she's terrible in these live, yeahs, yeah you, know it's really like, yeah it's really just been like tears of bad.
Speaker 2: Right so it's Like Joe biden was just it was a. SHAME i felt really bad for. HIM i, mean it was a shame to see him stumble through that. Debate he should have never even done. It he should have just Pulled he should have pulled out of this race year two of his. Presidency you, know he should have just told us. Then you, know you know, what, guys the ticker ain't ticking like it used to. Tick SO i think when the two years is, Up i'm gonna hand the reins off To, kamalala you, know and then he could have, start you, know grooming her to take the office. Over could have been a new precedent for precedent c you, know a new way of doing things, right brought to you.
Speaker 1: By The Loewe's.
Speaker 2: Corporation, Right, yeah it's all been a syop From Low low's nineteen fifty. Four but, yeah like.
Speaker 1: That was a.
Speaker 2: Shame Then Donald trump Against Kamala it's, LIKE i feel bad For, trump right because she's not a great. DEBATER i saw her debate Against Joe, biden And biden looked way. Better you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i think he would have been fine if he did today or you, know the day of the debate what he did To biden in the first, one by he Crushed. Biden biden was not capable of running. That BUT i think that one was just as bad As trump And biden's first one in twenty, twenty Where trump couldn't shut the fuck. Up he kept leading to the point of them having to do the mute at. Microphone so you know, What, yeah he's just shooting himself in the dick, Here AND i think Jd vance ain't. Helping he fuck thinks he is just so. White this guy is a creep, too but fucking Jd vance.
Speaker 4: Is he's like.
Speaker 2: Autistic i'll tell you a lot of the lip circles and STUFF i see on. YouTube they really like The Tim waltz. Guy AND i don't have a problem with, him BUT i don't see what's sort of so much to fucking like about. Him he does give me vibes That i'm, like he doesn't seem not chill, Right, like, YEAH i like if he was at a, party you, know and we were like both in the kitchen playing you, know blackjack or poker or some shit and drinking, Corona Like i'd carry on a conversation until he got really. Weird but he looks like he would go.
Speaker 1: There he he you know what he has under he has an anger under him.
Speaker 2: That actually, Anger, yeah like a like a kind of, me like a MAYBE i see myself and, him and that's WHY i fucking hate him so. Much but, YEAH i think he would lash out and corner.
Speaker 1: Him So trump didn't do himself any favors at the. DEBATE i will play a clip that's been circulating now and we'll wrap this one, up but after we talk about it because we're running super. Late but, okay here we. Go In, springfield the, SIMPS.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, that, yeah they they're they're eating.
Speaker 1: Little helper And snowball or.
Speaker 3: In, springfield they're eating the dogs the came. In they're eating the, cats they're eating they're eating.
Speaker 2: The pets of the people that this. Is we, clarify they're not. Stray these are not feral cats that people because they're.
Speaker 1: Starving, well to be, fair the on scene reporting i've seen they were outside.
Speaker 2: Cats, okay well so they're half they're half.
Speaker 1: Feral you, KNOW i think if you have an outside, cat you don't really care about your.
Speaker 2: CAT i, AGREE i. Agree how could anybody let their cat just out into this, horrible cruel world when they're so sweet and innocent and tiny and, soft and they're mushy when you press on.
Speaker 1: Them So trump, said the crazy Thing i'm trying to Find there was one funny line he did. Have do you remember the line when he gets close to the. Mic he didn't do A bideen, whisper but he does what could have been A biden. Whisper, oh and he, goes let me tell you, something or, no he, goes let me tell you a little. Secret he hates.
Speaker 2: Her that made me laugh so.
Speaker 1: Hard imagine she's got to go back and be, like there's something a colonel in her head that goes if she doesn't know it, already like maybe they you, know some of the behind the scenes stuff that was. Reported he might actually hate.
Speaker 2: Her he, Might oh, yeah, dude ever since she put him on blasting that first debate and she was, like you made me get busted to that school AND i was sexually assaulted by those boys who Killed emmitt till you. Know and he was, like, OH i don't even know what that. Means you, know.
Speaker 1: A totals, guilty wasn't he didn't they get justice on?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Thug so one more?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 1: Thug, yeah he would, say.
Speaker 2: Thug what did he?
Speaker 1: Go super predators or? Something is it the early nineties term doing the crime bill? Stuff him And Hillary clinton were big for referring to them as super. Predators, dude that sounds like the best.
Speaker 2: Sequel that's That's Arnold swarzenegger And Danny glover in the same predator.
Speaker 1: MOVIE, whoa that's pretty, sick and they both killed the predator.
Speaker 2: Before, yeah and then they have to kill each other except for the honor of killing a bigger.
Speaker 1: Predator i'll play it one more.
Speaker 2: Time In.
Speaker 3: Springfield they're eating the, dogs the people that came, in they're eating the, cats they're eating they're eating the pets of the people that live.
Speaker 2: There and this is what's happening in our country. NOW i, mean if it, IS i would like to know about it BECAUSE i want to. TRY i here's my.
Speaker 1: Question is this a bad? Thing?
Speaker 2: YEAH i mean it's. Probably there's always like a what is it a, say like a giveaway at the shelter, here they're, like we got so many. Cats all you have to do is show up and give us your name and your, address and we will give you a cat with a. Microchip so that, way if you release it and try and get rid of it and let it go off into the, wild we'll find it and give it back to.
Speaker 1: You we, know you didn't want this cat the first, time but it's, registered so it's yours. Now i'm just soon leave it. Outside, yeah but we're just gonna return it every single.
Speaker 2: Time, yeah that's how outside cats are.
Speaker 1: Born that's government waste right, there by the, way that's government. Waste we need to have one guy assigned to every. Cat we're gonna track their every. Movement. Yeah so that's a crazy thing to. Say and it's also something that six months from, now it's gonna come out that like four people reported to the cops and they never did anything about. It it's a crazy thing to. Say BUT i think eating cats is the worst thing in the.
Speaker 2: World oh, DUDE i don't. EITHER i THINK i, think if, Anything trump was actually making an impassioned plea, like come, on we gotta try what they're doing In. Springfield they're all eating their.
Speaker 5: Pets we gotta do this For. America this is gonna Make america great. Again we're not gonna have to rely on foreign food like a jello every.
Speaker 1: Weekend they're gasing cats by the millions at the. Pound that's fresh. Meat my FRIEND Rfk junior told me that solid. Meat it's delicious. Meat holy, shit isn't there that PICTURE rfk eating that?
Speaker 2: DOG i think so oh, no that was a. Goat, remember BUT i could see him like a.
Speaker 7: Dog soilent, green, right this is soilent brown because it's cat, paste which is all kind of ground up and it's just like a brown, sludge so we called it silent.
Speaker 1: Brown, yeah he shot himself on the. Foot he had a bed. DEBAIT i hope they have another, one AND i hope he's able to just deliver policy like he.
Speaker 2: Should god wouldn't that be so fucking, man that would be the coolest. SHIT i just that's where you can see if you THINK i have Trum trump arrangement, syndrome this is where it. IS i don't think he's capable mentally or physically or whatever of coming out and playing a different, game you, Know, LIKE i don't think he has it in him to get schooled up enough on policy to call her on her bullshit when she's wrong or, lying or make her look, stupid, LIKE i just. DON'T i think she's gonna be able to bait him very easily.
Speaker 1: Again, yeah we'll, see we'll, see you know. What They'll biden baited him in that first debate and twenty and then matter much. Better, no, no, no in twenty, Twenty you're, right he was better on the, scene he was much. Better, Right so it might be a thing of him needing to see his opponent and then.
Speaker 2: Whatever that's a key.
Speaker 1: Point if he can't do, it he's gonna. Lose like that's all it. Is like he's he has no momentum behind him right.
Speaker 2: NOW i don't think he's gonna lose if he can't do. IT i THINK i think he could still, Win LIKE i actually think right now it's kind of like it's almost a toss, up LIKE i would like it If kamala. Won BUT i JUST i STILL i know and see so many people who even though they're like upset about this debate, performance they're still just like so die hard About, trump, Right, LIKE i feel like he really does command such a huge way at the.
Speaker 1: Population uh, maybe but he's got to get fifty one percent or enough electoral. Votes he's got to get to eighty now fifty one, percent we'll.
Speaker 2: SEE i think he, could BUT I i. DON'T i think it's too early to call it either one of their races or demises or anything like that YET.
Speaker 1: I got this for you here to wrap, up.
Speaker 2: Like raise something comes out, Tomorrow, like, Oh kamala sucked all the inner cabinets dick yesterday and they all nutted inside of her. Butt you, know like would that help her or hurt her in.
Speaker 1: The, polls she'd get the sexy red. Vote oh, no, dude she's a trumper for. Life braised cat meat with winter bamboo shoots two hundred and fifty grams cat meat two hundred grams winter bamboo, shoots one teaspoon minced dried tangerine peel interesting two and a half teaspoons mins garg ginger mins, garlic dark soy, sauce half a tea tablespoon each of wet starch and ginger. Wine three teaspoons are fine. Salt, see this is why white people don't season.
Speaker 2: Shit oh, DUDE i the fuck out of. Shit ooh oh, cool.
Speaker 1: COOL i identify with you, guys even though you're black and on white. Cls season.
Speaker 2: Stuff, dude try and marry an ethnic person and not SEASON i wouldn't. Me, yeah they'll fuck you. Up.
Speaker 1: Man. Uh we're gonna chop the cat meat into, pieces roll it in boiling, water pour it into a basin and filter out the. Water then you're gonna cut the winter bamboo shoots Into Ramikin's Ramikin Ramikins.
Speaker 2: This instructions to space.
Speaker 1: Colony eat twenty percent of oil in a walk placed minced, garlic, mince ginger, mince wet, tangerine, peel and rolled cat meat into the paper and stir fry. Evenly add the second soup season and refined. Salt where was the first? Soup what are we talking about? Here add the second soup season with refined salt AND. Msg use dark soy sauce to make a golden brown cover and simmer until eighty percent. Cooked add winter bamboo, shoots tossy even, ly wait until, Cooked sprinkle with, pepper and thicken with wet. Stars you, know, wow if you're like a it sounds fucking. Delicious it does sound.
Speaker 2: Good you. Know if you're like a young white boy growing up with you, know like an ancestry in The United, states white, heritage, father grandfather or great, grandfather they all been here In america being Proud. Americans and you got some war relics and shit laying around the, house and you go through the stuff and you inevitably find all this Neo nazi shit that your grandpa was, into and you, realize, like oh, fuck after he fought against The, nazis he became A. Nazi you, know like this is the kind of shit that a Young Vietnamese american boy finds in his great grandfather's bamboo, hat you, know like after they clean out his straw. Hut you, know when he finally goes to meet his, ancestors it's, like, oh my, god my grandfather fought as a gorilla against THE, nva but here he is participating in the same barbary.
Speaker 1: Your Worst friend dot. Com follow us everywhere On twitter And. Instagram at Worst, Friendcast patreon dot, com Slash Worst Friend, cast you can bonus episode every week and access to everything ever, recorded entirely commercial.
Speaker 2: FREE i think both sides Eight dogs and. Everyone oh, yeah, Dude like at least once you gotta try.
Speaker 1: It dog meat brought to you by The Lowe's.
Speaker 2: Corporation oh, DUDE i would love to create a beef jerky, brand but have have it called dogs and then have a big picture of A german shepherd on the, cover like huge, picture so it's like Dogs jerky.
Speaker 1: For your worst FRIEND I.
Speaker 2: Metna i'm gonna work on this. Idea i'll bring, It i'll bring it back to you in a couple, months and we'll see how it. Does take it To Shark. Tank, ah, Dude i'm gonna take it straight to the.
Speaker 1: Top thanks for listening in next. Year you, know all of us all. Crudo you Know i'm really gonna miss you guys when the show's.
Speaker 4: Over