Speaker 1: Republican nominee for governor North Carolina is holding campaign events just one day after key campaign officials resigned.
Speaker 2: The show that the world needs right now.
Speaker 3: Listen, I want you to do this with me.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you haven't laughed in a very long time.
Speaker 4: This is the man, the person who got bag of Miller's endorsement for governor in North Carolina, Mark Robinson, the one who wants to go back to separate drinking.
Speaker 3: Water fountains, has not had a good week.
Speaker 2: No, he has not.
Speaker 3: Staffers in droves.
Speaker 2: It's just been wild.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna have tip here. Media ie.
Speaker 4: North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson, whose campaign has blood support since the revelation that he posted racist comments on a porno website, has now lost the financial backing of the Republican Governors Association WOW.
Speaker 3: Aubrey Fahlberg at National Review about.
Speaker 4: The fallout said they got a spokesperson from the RGA on their adviys in North Carolina for the gubatorial race set and I quote, we don't comment on internal strategy or investment decisions, but we can confirm what's public. Our current media buy in North Carolina expires tomorrow and no further placements have been made. Yike, and yet Trump still won't denounce this guy.
Speaker 2: This campaign is dead. I mean it is dead, not even on life support anymore.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: A fundraising event was going to be held for Robinson that was scheduled for this past Friday and was going to be was going to feature the useless Tennessee Governor Bill Lee, who is the chairman of the RGA, but was canceled. Many of Robinson's campaign staffers have also quit.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is is he posted on Twitter that he had he was going to be posting additional positions soon on his website so that people could apply. It's like, yeah, you're posting additional positions to fill the ones that everybody else is leaving. Why are you acting like your campaign is growing?
Speaker 4: I thought when you said he was going to post different positions it was of the adult movies he likes.
Speaker 3: Mega Moron, Maga, Miller.
Speaker 4: Tell us what your perspective is because the people want to hear from you. Mar So tell us what you think of this whole situation and do it within under fifteen seconds.
Speaker 6: Okay, CNN put out a hit piece because they did dig up some former posts about the gentleman, and I do believe that the lieutenant the current Lieutenant governor of the wonderful state of North Carolina, does need to remove himself. The unfortunate part is it is so close to the election. But they should be able to find the next person up to fill that position.
Speaker 7: But oh wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on, So you want somebody to drop out and be replaced before the election because they could win then kind of like what the Democrats did with Kamala.
Speaker 6: But the thing but behind what they were doing with kamalaw because that was a cool.
Speaker 3: They going to stage a coup on Mark Robinson. That's right, John Clark. Your eyes lit up when he called it a hit piece. What would you like to say?
Speaker 2: Is it a hit piece if it's the truth? I mean, it's not like he's suing these people for libel or slander. It's not a hit piece if it's verified. And I'm not really sure where that the the hit piece.
Speaker 6: What I meant by saying that was that it is a hard hitting fact finding about his past, which, okay, if you are meddling in transformer corn and you're then now deciding to be against transformers, be against transformers, be a decepticon. You you might want to somehow scrub your your history, but obviously this guy is not that bright. And be sure your sins will find you out. And the Democratic Party is very good about digging way into your past to find any skipper to get your on the hot.
Speaker 4: Seat we're gonna go to He's like they talk about he had a bunch of key staffers quit this over the weekend. He's we got a clip of him threatening CNN. However, but here's my question. It seems like the Republican Party and MAGA does not vet people well, Like it's like if they endorse Trump, they just kind of like, oh, everything's great, don't worry about it. Because if the Democrats have found this, the Republicans should have been able to find it as well.
Speaker 3: I would agree, But they don't have.
Speaker 4: Any money for oppo research because they're too busy paying Trump's legal fees, paying for a separate airplane for Laura Lumer to come travel to see Trump.
Speaker 2: That's where all the pack funds are going these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but here is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, does anybody think he's actually gonna still win. In November, Mark Robinson, does anybody no, No, here's Mark Robinson talking about the staff that quit and a threat to CNN.
Speaker 1: Controversial Republican nominee for governor of North Carolina is holding campaign events just one day after key campaign officials resigned following a bombshell CNN report, and that report unearthed racist and flammatory comments Robinson made on a porn for him. Now, he has denied those comments and took aim at CNN over the reporting during this morning's event.
Speaker 5: We have full confidence that we can go.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 4: Just tell me if you get scuzzy black preacher vibes like the one who's like the Lord told me that you should buy me a seven hundred million dollar jet, tell me if you get that vibe from him.
Speaker 5: You can go with the flow. Dollar resumes from all over. We're getting off from all over, people jumping in to help us. We've made a ton of friends in this thing since we've been in a lot of talent.
Speaker 3: I wonder if those friends he saw at the adult bookstore, A.
Speaker 5: Lot of talented people right now we're reaching out to us and we're writing the process right now. Are forming a team that we know can still lead us to victory. So we have full confidence in our ability to keep going.
Speaker 3: With the timing of that them walking away from you right now.
Speaker 5: The timing doesn't matter. It's not the timing, it's how you react, and we are ready to react, and we're doing it right.
Speaker 3: How is he react, Maga Miller.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's not on a firm foundation. He's very defensive. He's reactive, and in a any sort of competition, which a you know, a race like this is a competition, you don't want to be in the defensive. You want to be on the offensive. And he's clearly not there.
Speaker 2: Listen, nothing reassures Trump voters like an old white guy in the background, and he made sure that that dude is perfectly placed in the back. There.
Speaker 3: Here's Mark, he's not gone. Here's Mark Robinson's threat to see it ed.
Speaker 1: You've talked about the recording being salacious, live not true.
Speaker 5: Have you taken steps then to we absolutely are? We absolutely are, We we have, We're in talks right now. Everything up to legal counsel to take CNN to task for what they have done to us. We are going after him, Okay, we are going to the afterhim for what they've done. But we have five weeks left in this rights folks, and make no mistake about it, we are not gonna let see Ann throw us off, all right.
Speaker 4: North Carolina Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson has reportedly declined offers from supporters to enlist tech experts to help exonerate him after a CNN article published last week. In a report last Thursday, CNN's Andrew k of the k Foules stated that Robinson called himself a black Nazi and a perv. On Monday, he even went so far as the threatened CNN as you just saw. But according to WRL News in North Carolina, Robinson has rejected multiple offers from supporters to connect him with information technology specialists to help.
Speaker 3: The Republican incubatorial nominee investigate the digital trail of his I wonder why.
Speaker 2: He's assembling a team and not a single one of them could exonerate it from these claims. We've got the best, we've got the brightest, we've got the smartest people in the world. What about people that could exonerate you?
Speaker 5: No, not them.
Speaker 3: We don't need them.
Speaker 2: We need people that are going to push my campaign forward.
Speaker 6: This is all positioning like, Okay, so he has said or he has alleged or whatever that this is before he got into public office and such like that. You know, he just if he would have taken the stance of you know what, that was me back then, I have now gone a different path in my life. I have changed my ways, YadA, YadA, YadA. Instead of just denying that, I didn't deny. He may be sitting in a different position. However, he is trying to project himself in a different manner and it's not working for him anymore, and it's it's hurting the chance of Republicans in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: K File reached out to the campaign and about the reports that he's rejecting help, and they said this is entirely false. Lieutenant Governor Robinson is in the process of retaining aggressive legal counsel to investigate who did this and how. He will leave no stone unturned and he will use every legal means to hold CNN and whoever else is involved accountable.
Speaker 2: I love jd Vance's response to all this. They asked him, do you believe that Mark Robinson is innocent? And he goes, well, I don't not believe him, which.
Speaker 3: Is hey, what else?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 3: What else? What else would you expect from the couch humper?
Speaker 6: All right, oh goodness gracious.
Speaker 4: Now last question on North Carolina. Do you think this is gonna hurt Trump in North Carolina?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I do.
Speaker 6: I think Trump still wins North Carolina, but it's gonna be like Razor thin.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: He's had the opportunity to denounce this guy, and he just hasn't done it.
Speaker 5: H m hm