Speaker 1: You're listening to KPI AM six forty, the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio. F Also, did you look at I sent a picture yesterday and Neil put it up at my home studio, my super professional home studio. Amy, you work on this show. Okay, at least pretend to care. How about Bill?
Speaker 2: That's terrifically why about right now? Okay, day you do. But it was that specific photo.
Speaker 1: That I sent up, which you don't see every day. It's up on Instagram. Oh, look at it at Bill Handles. So now I don't bother. It's already you've already ruined it.
Speaker 2: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle. Okay, it's a Thursday, you bet you so, Thursday, November twenty one.
Speaker 1: First, hello, and then I want to announce a couple of things coming up, especially for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: First of all, Amy, let's start with you. Good morning, Hi, Bill, how are you? I'm yeah, okay fine? And good morning? How are you? I'm fabulous? Thank you? Yeah, that's great, that's fantastic. Kno, what's up?
Speaker 3: Bill?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's great, very ethnic, thank you? What's up? And Neil, what's up, Bill, Okay, what up?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Homie.
Speaker 2: All right, well it's not my Hebrew home. There you go. All right. I just sent because Neil, of course does Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: He feels in for me. Thanksgiving, well, it does him fill in for me. He does Thanksgiving morning and helps people with their cooking tips, etcetera. I just sent him a New York Times recipe for turkey, which sounded unbelievable, and so I told him, printed up, look at it.
Speaker 2: If he likes it, co opt it.
Speaker 1: Say it is yours, or I'll say it's yours so you can take the credit for it.
Speaker 3: Well, so far it's the way I do it. Oh really, I like to dry Brian.
Speaker 1: Now, did you and look at the way they do it with whatever pepper? But the difference was and I know you dry Brian, but the difference is three days even versus two days. Three days seems to be the magic number for some reason.
Speaker 2: Don't know why.
Speaker 3: Okay, enough of that, Yeah, because it's chemistry.
Speaker 2: Okay, chemistry. I know you're very good at that. You're a very good chemistry. All right.
Speaker 1: Before we get going on, Michelle sent me an email about pastathon and it was Bill read it like this because you tend to.
Speaker 2: Screw it up.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I screwed it up quite a bit, so I am now looking at what she said.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here we go. Two per show.
Speaker 1: We have to do fair enough. I'll probably end up doing three. Fourteenth annual pastathon is here. Chef Bruno's charity, Caterina's Club, which we got involved with fourteen years ago, twenty five thousand meals every week to kids in need. I mean he serves up twenty five thousand meals a week. When we started, it was two hundred meals a night, and now it's a twenty five thousand per week.
Speaker 2: So here's you do.
Speaker 1: Any Smart and Final store, walk in, donate any amount at checkout. As a matter of fact, Saturday, Neil and I'm going to join him for part of the show two to five. He's going to be at the Smart and Final in Lake Forest on El Toro Road in South Orange County. And you cut by and you donate any amount at checkout.
Speaker 2: We'd love to have you donate some money.
Speaker 1: The other way, you can go to any Wendy's and go in. And Tim Conway Junior is going to be broadcasting on Friday. His show four to seven, and he'll be at the brand new Wendy's and Mission Viejo on Alisha Parkway. Donate five dollars or more at the Wendy's and you get a coupon book worth I don't have no idea do.
Speaker 2: We know how much a coupon book is worth? Any idea?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: They're A lot more than five dollars, a.
Speaker 2: Lot more than five dollars. Okay, that's nice of Wendy.
Speaker 3: To remember what it was last year.
Speaker 5: But now there was a frosty Wow.
Speaker 3: Really, kids, I.
Speaker 2: Believe So that sounds good, So be there or b square. That's a Wendy's joke.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just.
Speaker 6: Ed garragis who from Wendy's is going to text me any minute now and tell me what it's worth?
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough? And then on December third, we're all going.
Speaker 1: To be out there broadcasting all day. Well we're not broadcast. Every show is going to be out there. Amy starts at five am. Make sure you show up. She's going to have maybe one person show up, and then we're broadcasting six.
Speaker 2: To nine, maybe three people show up.
Speaker 1: And then where it really gets crowded as Conway because people are dropping by after work. If you come in the morning, real jew bagels, by the way, Okay, none.
Speaker 2: Of this store bought stuff that they call bagels.
Speaker 1: It's just bread, real jew bagels with the shmear and coffee and it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that's that's all day.
Speaker 1: And then please go to Pastathon, the website where we're donating kfi am six forty dot com slash pastathon. Okay, there's the plug that was a long plug. I probably am going to do that only twice. All right, guys, you're ready to do it. It's Thursday, November twenty once, and it's time for Handle on the News with Amy with Neil with me lead story.
Speaker 2: Okay, what a shocker.
Speaker 1: This one is the House Judicial Committee which held that hearings Investigative Hearings over represented Matt Gates over his Shenanigans, has the not to release the findings to the Senate. Mike Johnson said, oh no, we're not going to release it because Republicans on the House side are making damn sure that Gates gets through and anything that could harm him they're going to stop.
Speaker 2: Now. He resigned, i mean quickly from office.
Speaker 1: Which is rather unusual because you don't have to resign from Congress until you are confirmed a cabinet position. But he resigned immediately, and Mike Johnson, the Speaker, said, Okay, then we don't release anything.
Speaker 2: Investigation stops because he's no longer a member of the House. Now.
Speaker 1: Usually okay, now I'm going to go on the other side. Usually the House does not release reports.
Speaker 2: If someone is no longer remembered.
Speaker 1: There are exceptions, and you can argue depending on what your side you're on. This is to confirm an Attorney General of the United States. You think the Senate should have all the information, and Republics are saying no. President Elect Trump has doubled down on Gates, and he said something interesting yesterday. If you vote against Gates, you bought yourself a primary as a senator.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: You don't vote on my side, I'm going to What I'm going to do is try to primary you out and we'll get someone there that does vote for what I want. I was talking to some friend of mine actually who is completely pro Trump, and I said, does that scare you at all? That you have someone says, I don't care what the Senate does or doesn't do It's what I want and if they don't, I'm going to make sure that those senators are no longer senators.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that scare you? Nope, Nope, doesn't scare me at all.
Speaker 1: You're okay with a president who controls the executive branch as well as the Leigius legislative brands.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm fine with that. Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I realized last night, Uh it's going I mean, you know where I sit, and I'm I'm I and I'm going to give Trump credit where credit is due in my opinion, So you're going to hear that. But it is now my job for the next four years to point out stuff like this. Truly, you know, it is my job to say we have a constitution and uh So anyway, okay, so we might I don't know, people are upset.
Speaker 2: You know they're upset with me anyway? Yeah. Are we still getting.
Speaker 1: Emails and calling me an ass and saying or just you know, just people know where I am and.
Speaker 2: They're probably we ignore them. Okay, we don't care what they think.
Speaker 1: Okay, so much to go through, Yeah, it is, so please send me emails everybody, because here's the good news, the ones that you say you like my show, we throw away immediately anyway. And the ones where you attack me, which I usually paid attention to, I no longer do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 6: The only difference is knowing you for all these years, is you've never been more hyperbolic about anyone than Trump.
Speaker 1: I don't know how hyperbolic I am. That's the problem. What did I just say? What did I just say?
Speaker 2: I quoted him?
Speaker 3: He was in office? What happened? What happened that gives you all this?
Speaker 2: Two things? Okay? What two things?
Speaker 1: Number One, he didn't do what he wanted to do because he didn't know what he was doing. Because he put people in positions, cabinet positions that wouldn't do what he wanted to do.
Speaker 2: The joint chiefs of staffs refused to do what he wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Sessions Jeff Sessions, the Attorney General, refused to and he resigned. Bill Barr, the next Attorney General, refused to do what he asked to do. So this time around, as he and his transition team have said, we are not going to make the same mistake.
Speaker 2: We are only going to put in loyalists.
Speaker 1: Ahead he was going to build the wall, and well he's what he built part of it, and you.
Speaker 6: Watch I think, okay, says what other politicians.
Speaker 2: No, I don't buy that. I don't buy that. Okay, we'll see one.
Speaker 1: You know, we got four years, Neil, you and I have four years to scream at each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know that you're going to make it four years.
Speaker 2: Bub All right, let's take a break and we're done with that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get off my high horse or my soapbox or the soap box takes to put on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not really. You know, it's not like I'm been wrong before I'm to.
Speaker 6: His I'm just I refuse to make videos of myself crying.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I cry.
Speaker 4: Democrats are shoring up the judiciary before the Republicans take over in January. Senate Democrats have confirmed some of President Biden's picks for the federal bench this week in the face of President elect Trump's calls for a total Republican blockade.
Speaker 5: Of judicial nominations.
Speaker 4: But it didn't work because some of the Republicans didn't show up.
Speaker 2: For the votes in.
Speaker 1: Advanced So here is a geography lesson to any senator. If you are not there at the Senate. When these votes come in and you are at Mara a Lago, for example, you can't vote, So.
Speaker 2: Pick your poison.
Speaker 1: You're at aago to shore up your president, or you are voting against a perspective federal judge.
Speaker 2: We're not there, and that's what happened. You know what I advance was there. I think a few others were there, just like you know what ended up happening.
Speaker 1: Uh. This was when the United the UN, for example, in the Korean War and there was a UN resolution, a police action what they call it, not a war to fight North Korea, and the Russians, who have complete and total veto power because you have the five Great powers, can veto anything. They walked out of the UN in protest and vote went through to fight the Korean War because remember their allies were North Koreans. Well, they're never going to make that mistake again. Now they veto everything, or the United States veto's everything, and it believes in so nothing gets done with the UN at all. And the same thing here is you want to block appointments, which of course you can do.
Speaker 2: If it's the other side of the aisle.
Speaker 1: You gotta be there. You can't quote walk out and go to mar A Lago. So, hey, you take your choice. Who's better at mar Alago?
Speaker 2: I might add, by the way, I'm sure I'm just guessing, Big Max. No, I'm sure it's better than that.
Speaker 3: All right. Twenty six year old migrant if he came.
Speaker 2: Here illegal, illegal alien migrant.
Speaker 6: From Venezuela was convicted just yesterday of murdering Lincoln Riley. Of course, she's the Georgia nursing student who was killed. And this particularly individual repeatedly cited by President elect Donald Trump and is pushed for mass deportations of millions of undocumented people. This guy has kind of been the poster boy, right And by.
Speaker 1: The way, that's the first time. It's this is not the first time something like this has happened. And this helped propel Trump because it's the argument about illegal aliens, Look what they can do. The same thing happened with Ducacas when he ran with Willie Horton, who was let out of jail when Dutakas was governor, and he went on to kill someone, and that became look at this, look at you know, this guy is a light on crime. He lets these killers out of jail. He let him out on parole, so that ends up happening. I mean, it's a horrible, horrible crime.
Speaker 6: I mean, of course, the argument Bill b if there are bad ones that shouldn't be here, there are some, there are good ones.
Speaker 1: That should except that if no, no, because all illegal immigrants don't help us. Okay, as far as the anti immigrant people, and there's a whole world of that. Financially, what happens to the economy people under the table, entire factory is going to be shut down because they hire nothing but illegals. I mean, there's a lot to that argument. But and this was the Republican this was Trump's position. If no illegal immigrants are brought in, this would never happen.
Speaker 6: No, they would be killed by an American, Americans killed by Americans.
Speaker 2: Forum. That's okay, Well that's the next story.
Speaker 1: And that one you can't use for immigration, and this one you extrapolate.
Speaker 2: No one should be a mother and amy do this story.
Speaker 5: Well we know is thirty years was not enough.
Speaker 4: Susan Smith, who is the mom in South Carolina who had her young children strapped in the backstat of her car and rolled it into the water and killed them thirty years ago.
Speaker 5: That was eighteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: I I remember that. I remember that doing that story. You know, it was just heartbreaking and you just stunned home mother could do that.
Speaker 2: So she's up thirty years.
Speaker 5: And the pear board said, uh uh.
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 1: Right, She says, I know what I did was horrible in front of the parole board.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Now, I am a Christian and God is a big part of my life. I know He has forgiven me, and I know by his grace and murray mercy. I just asked you show that same kind of mercy as well, the hutzpah saying God has forgiven me. I know that, therefore you should forgive me too.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe she'll find out after she leaves, is there whether he did or not. But that doesn't mean we have to.
Speaker 2: Uh that is correct. Let her decide.
Speaker 1: You can find go ahead and find God all you want, but you're gonna be in prison while you're doing that.
Speaker 2: What kind of mercy did she show her children?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they should put her in a special prison that's underwater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should have water boarder every day. Yeah, how do you feel about this one?
Speaker 2: Huh? And just whisper the kid's names every day.
Speaker 6: It's some confusion as to recognizing what kind of bomb is that. Ukraine's military says, Russian ICBM striked Ukraine's southeast, but we here on the west. At least some have said, no, that was just a ballistic missile that struck right.
Speaker 2: The difference between an ICBM.
Speaker 1: ICBM goes up into the atmosphere, it goes into space and then comes right down again, and it's impossible to defend. A ballistic missile gets shot off and under its own power, it goes ahead and it's guided in all of that.
Speaker 2: So the ICBM is the big one.
Speaker 4: They said that they shot down six of eight missiles that were fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there, you know, I don't even if you can shoot down an ICBM, maybe it can.
Speaker 5: Mean so maybe it wasn't an ICBM.
Speaker 1: That's what that's the argument is that it was it was, it was it not? That's you know, we don't know at this point, and everybody is saying something different.
Speaker 4: Well, Israel is sticking to its quite literally. The United States has veto to UN Security Council resolution that called for an immediate, unconditional and permanent ceasefire in Gaza on the grounds that it would not have secured the release of hostages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's two things.
Speaker 1: The US, Well, I just told you about how the big five powers, I have absolute veto power. They can just you can have virtually entire Security Council vote and then one either China or Russia or Great Britain or France just straight out vetos it.
Speaker 2: Nope, we're not going to do it. And the US veto's more than anybody. And here's why.
Speaker 1: Because the UN resolution says immediate ceasefire, does not say Hamas started this thing, and there was terrorism that only calls Israel the bad guys, and the hostage release is not part of it. They just want to cease fire. So you said, the US said, no, not doing it. So this happens all the time. And so at first glance.
Speaker 2: Why why would the US vote against this cease fire resolution? Because of that? All right?
Speaker 6: The US regulators want a federal judge to break up Google. They say that they want to prevent the company from continuing to squash competition. It's a dominant force because of its search engine. Of course, that's Chrome, and the court found that it had maintained an abusive monopoly over the past decade and they want them to stop.
Speaker 2: Now. The Justice Department is going crazy against it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it is, and I'm going to do this story at seven twenty and dive into.
Speaker 2: It a little bit cheaper.
Speaker 4: Boys only in the boys' bathroom, girls only in the girls' bathroom, so says HOWSE speaker Mike Johnson. On Wednesday, he announced a policy banning trendsgender people from using restrooms in parts of the Capitol that correspond with their gender. And this is all because Representative elect Sarah McBride, from Delaware's first openly transgender person elected to Congress, and people are freaking out that she might be using the women's restroom. So Johnson said things like restrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms are reserved for individuals of that biological sex. And then he did go on to say, though, it's important to note that each member office has its own private restroom and there are unisex restrooms available around the capital.
Speaker 1: So it's not an issue of whether she is going to be able to go to the bathroom. It's not like she could have to run down the hall to the other bathroom. It's a political statement. It's that simple, and it was issued on transgender date of remembrance. I mean, you talk about politics. By the way, do we know whether she has had her junk removed?
Speaker 2: Is she junkless?
Speaker 4: We do not, although she has said she disagrees with Johnson's kind of ruling, but she'll follow it. And she said, I'm not here to get in a fight over bathrooms.
Speaker 1: That makes sense if you're a a neophyte, brand new congress person, so you have to sort of play the rules. But I'd like to know if she has had her junk removed and has become a biological woman. H how do you, for example, piet a urinal when you don't have the.
Speaker 2: Equipment to pi at a urinal. Now I understand their stalls.
Speaker 1: Et cetera, but uh, it's I think it's important to find out whether she still has a Johnson or not.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my, I'm sorry, Mike Johnson has a Johnson.
Speaker 3: They call this the Johnson no Johnson Act.
Speaker 6: Yes, why don't they just have Why don't instead of male female? Why don't they just have D and rs on there? So Democrats can all pee in one place and the Republicans can all pe in the other gene.
Speaker 1: But they want to pee on each other because they hate each other. So they've got to figure out another way of doing the bathrooms. All right, let's do one more and we'll take a break.
Speaker 3: All right. The tech entrepreneurs wait, is this me? Are you? Oh? Gotcha?
Speaker 6: Tech entrepreneurs Elon Musk and Vivekmswami said Wednesday that their brand new government agency, of course, DOGE Department of Government Efficiency. Their new panel is they're identifying thousands of regulations for President elect Trump to eliminate that they argue will justify mass head count reduction.
Speaker 1: And the argument is that because these are many of these jobs are protected by civil service, and they're doing end around saying that the statutes alle at the federal statutes because the a lot of civil service people are gone to wait a minute, you can't do that to the president. And what Musk and Ramaswami are saying, the statute allows for reductions in force that don't target specific employees. So that's what they're going to do. By the way, I don't disagree with that. There is a lot of not fraud, but there's a lot of waste in silver fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a lot of fat.
Speaker 1: Now is there two trillion dollars out of a six trillion dollar budget.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That may be a little difficult, but there's certainly tens of billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: So we'll see how far these guys.
Speaker 1: Go and we'll see if it's only if there, if it's a political move, we'll see, or it's uniform across the board.
Speaker 2: We have to see that too. But uh, you know, I mean there's simplidity to what they're saying. I'm not arguing one percent.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, which I'm very good at doing because I tend to be, uh one sided unless I'm two sided. Uh, then then I look at both sides of the same coin, even when it's.
Speaker 3: Three less, you're three sided.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's the three sided.
Speaker 1: And then and then we take a break because I don't even know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Now, Well, you're going to get a charge out of this one.
Speaker 4: California is first wireless charging roadway is coming to UCLA. It's being built with a nearly twenty million dollar grant, and so basically what they're going to do is they're going to install in deductive charging coils underneath the roadway along transit routes on Charles E. Young Drive on the UCLA campus between Westwood Plaza and Murphy Hall. It's about three quarters of a mile long. The installation will allow electric passenger shuttles and heavy duty buses to charge wirelessly while the vehicle drives down the road.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: This is this is the future. You don't need any charging stations. You just charge while you drive.
Speaker 2: Your electric vehicles, because that well, that would change everything. Yeah. Now, the problem is twenty million dollars to build. What did you say? Eight yards?
Speaker 4: It's three quarters of a mile, And I'm like, how much of a charge can you get?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I think you can get about thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I understand that.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's full charging, right, it's just a pilot program, and it's what's going to happen, you know, one hundred years from now or fifty years from now. It's well, first of all, all these charging roads are going to be underwater. That's for starters, and nothing's gonna work. But besides that, the technology is exploding.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful to see. Ooh, here's an advertisement for a duct tape.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta love. Is there anything duct tape can't do all right. A group of passengers sprung into action just tuesday to stop a man who allegedly tried to open the cabin door mid flight during a trip to Dallas. This and I love that they put this in here. This was an American Airlines flight, but the guy was a Canadian national. Bastards. I knew they're not as nice as they come off. So he allegedly approached the flight attendant and said, you know, open the door, open the door, and then grew more agitated as they say, no, you can't open the door. We're in a plane, you jackass, And he was denied, and he started to rush towards the door, striking the flight attendant who was locking it, and then the passengers went and grabbed him. They got some duct tape from because that's all they carry. I guess on those planes they don't even have.
Speaker 2: I think they have zip ties. I just think they I think they do.
Speaker 1: I think they obviously in this time feet and hands. I know, you ever been on a flight with a screaming toddler or a kid and you go take them outside for God's sake, and they.
Speaker 2: Won't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a pressure.
Speaker 1: You can't open those doors now. I don't think you can open those doors anyway, because I think they have to be the pilot has to Can you open the door mid flight? Don't they have to be armed or whatever they they they say, I don't know. Can you open the door mid flight at thirty five thousand feet?
Speaker 5: I don't think he can.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: They need to start putting prisons on planes.
Speaker 4: You need a little jail, oh, a little jail cell instead of that third bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then they could lock your hands and your head in there like knots Berry Farm or something.
Speaker 3: A phot a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A dog bite apparently is worth a million dollars. A woman you're gonna love this, who shoplifted thousands of dollars worth of cosmetics from an alta in northern California, has been awarded a nearly one million dollars settlement from a city in northern California.
Speaker 5: So here's what happened.
Speaker 4: The woman, apparently, according to Brentwood Police Brentwood in Northern California, not our Brentwood, was out on probation. She and two other women went into an alta stole about ten thousand dollars worth of merchandise and took off. Officers tried to stop her or stop them, but they drove off and then the driver ended up crashing into their patrol car. The three women inside the car tried to run off, and they followed one of them and they released a canine to go get her. Right well, she says that the canine bit her skull and took off like part of her scalp, and so she sued and she gets a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's more to the story here, because Ana and I got into it this morning.
Speaker 2: Here is what the allegation.
Speaker 1: Is is that she's hiding behind a bush and the cop did not tell her to get out, did not say surrender, just sicked the dog on her.
Speaker 2: That is the allegation.
Speaker 1: And the city is not willing to go to trial because they'd rather pay a million dollars because the cost of litigation may be.
Speaker 2: Far more than a million dollars, which happens all the time.
Speaker 3: By the way, did she have peanut butter in her hair?
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. I just I want the facts, yeah, and I don't. I don't know. All we know is allegations. If it's true. I mean when.
Speaker 1: If you show up, if a cop shows up with a dog and someone's hiding, and you just go here dog, go eat that person, as opposed to saying please surrender, not please, but surrender. Put your hands up, get behind the bush, or get out of the bush.
Speaker 2: You know. So, I don't know, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 6: I've had on three occasions at my home heard the helicopters at night overhead with bullhorns or their you know pa system, Tell you please, if you are outside, go in your homes. We are releasing canines to find a suspect. Really, yeah, it's the craziest thing. About three times in the decade.
Speaker 3: And a half or whatever i've been here. That nuts.
Speaker 6: Okay, giraffes, they may be going the way of the Dodo bird, let's hope. No, they're beautiful. Giraffe populations are declining at an alarming rate. Habitat loss, poaching, urbanization, of course, climate change, fuel drought. And one kissed handle once and I think that has something to do with it.
Speaker 2: I've been kissed before by giraffes, I know.
Speaker 3: I've seen the pictures.
Speaker 2: I know in tongues, I do they really long?
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 3: I was surprised how much you could take in.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, yeah, they can get pretty sexy those drafts.
Speaker 3: Okay, that doesn't that suck. They're such beautiful.
Speaker 2: Really, they're gorgeous.
Speaker 1: They're absolutely gorgeous. All Right, we're done, guys. KF I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.