Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm talking to you to think about. Some of you are angry with God. You're angry with God because he allowed you to go through something. Most people bring things on themselves and then they blame God. I told you, in life, we get the unexpected sometimes and things happen that we didn't expect to happen. Things happen that we wasn't ready for. But that does not mean Jesus don't love you. It does not mean God don't love you. But some of you bring a lot of things on your because of the lifestyle you choose to leave.
Speaker 1: Some of you are already on.
Speaker 2: The invisible fence. And then when you go through something, you're angry at God. Well, you're not serving them in the first place. He didn't do it to you. He just allowed for it to happen. Many of you expecting God to bring you out of something you're not trying to.
Speaker 1: Get out yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh God, do this, Oh God, do that, while you're doing nothing.
Speaker 1: You're doing nothing. Many people sitting back.
Speaker 2: Oh God, bring me a husband, bring me a wife.
Speaker 1: But you're not even serving him. The nerve many of you out there, you're trying.
Speaker 2: To fix your own problem instead of trusting and believe that God can fix them for you. He can't fix him if if you're trying to do it already, he gonna let you do.
Speaker 1: What you want to do.
Speaker 2: And then when you do that, you're mad. Well, why did God allow for that to happen? I can yoat tell you, but many people who have asked me that, why did God allow this to happen? Why did God allow that to happen? Because you gotta go back to the beginning, And anyone who's listening to me right now, I challenge you to do that.
Speaker 1: Go back to the beginning.
Speaker 2: When I say the beginning, I mean to the book of Genesis and read about what took place.
Speaker 1: In the garden of Eden.
Speaker 2: Had that not taken place, and I'm not even gonna tell you what it is, If that had not taken place in the garden of Eden, things will not be the way they are today. That changed the whole trajectory of our lives. There's ours and those that come after we're gone.
Speaker 1: It changed everything. It was not God's intention.
Speaker 2: For the world to be full of wickedness and evil, and in all of that mess, it was not God's intention. What happened in Genesis changed the whole traject trajectory. That's why we go through bad things. That's why we go through tragedy and trauma because man eyes was open to things that it was not intending for it to be open to. So now you have to deal with the evil. You have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: I have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: We all have to deal with it. No one is exempt. I don't care how much you love God, how much you love Jesus, no one is exempt.
Speaker 1: No one.
Speaker 2: Some people think, because they serve the Lord that their life is supposed to be without any suffering. No nowhere in the Bible will you find that, And it makes no sense. You're still gonna go through. But how you go through it is different. You know, how you go through it's different. You're expecting the Lord to bring you out of things when you're not trying to come out of them.
Speaker 1: You're still holding on to things that you should have let go.
Speaker 2: How are he gonna bring you out of things when you're not trying to come out on your own?
Speaker 1: And when I say.
Speaker 2: On your own, what I mean by that is you're still holding on. How you're gonna move forward holding on to things that you should have let go of. That's what a lot of people are doing. Oh God, please going help me Jesus, But you're still doing the same foolishness.
Speaker 1: God, I need money for this.
Speaker 2: And that, but you're still spending your money in foolish ways. Some of you are gambling your addicts. You're worse than any substance abuser or alcoholic. But if you're praying for God to make a way for you, to make a breakthrough for you.
Speaker 1: When you're not trying to come out of your mess.
Speaker 2: Some of you are wondering why you're still going through the same situations with different people because you haven't came out of your mess.
Speaker 1: You haven't made a change.
Speaker 2: That's why you keep experiencing the same type things.
Speaker 1: With different people. Some of you are wondering why your lives are not.
Speaker 2: Getting better because you're not trying to make it better. You're not trying to make it better. And when you're not trying to make it better, why do you think God is gonna miraculously make it better when you're not even trying to.
Speaker 1: Make it better.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to know. You want them to pull you out of something that you're not trying to come out of. It's like a tug of war. You want them to pull you this way while you're still trying to run the other way. If you want shame, you can't just talk about it. You can't just pray about it. Faith without works is dead. You have to be about it. That's why my motto for my business is if you talk it, walk it. You got to walk the talk. You can't keep saying, whoa, it's me gone at all here? I am again God with the same thing.
Speaker 1: Over and over and over and over.
Speaker 2: And you're not trying to do nothing to help yourself. I mean you can. You should pray without cease, but you should also be trying to do something different. Because God is almighty. He can change anything in any second, any second of the day.
Speaker 1: But he wants you to be an individual who want change.
Speaker 2: You Remember I told you in an episode a while back, I was talking about the books. The book in the Bible world talks about the talents and how the Lord gained this one person ten talents, and to make the story, gave this one person ten talent and gave this other person one talent. The person with the ten talents went and multiplied it. The one with the one talent buried it and was like, oh, Lord, here's the one talent you gave me. Lord like, get out of here, give me that talent. I'm gonna give it to the one who has ten. You know why, because you did nothing. You did nothing. You thought your good deed was in taking the talent and burying it so you could still keep it to give back to the Lord. No, that's not what he wanted. He wanted you to take that one talent and make it. Many many people today are that exact same person. You're not trying to move from point eight one point eight. You may be sixty years old, fifty forty, but you're still at point eight mentally.
Speaker 1: But you're crying out to the Lord. Oh help me, Jesus, help.
Speaker 2: Me God, but you're not trying to help yourself. You want them to bring you out, but you're doing nothing. You're doing nothing to help yourself. So to God, you don't really want to come out. You just say it, but you don't really want it because you keep doing the same things. You want them to fix your situation that you keep getting in. I just really, really really want you to think about that. Do it makes sense now that you hear it out loud, Do it makes sense?
Speaker 1: It does not? It does not.
Speaker 2: There are so many people who are going through the same things over and over and over and over four years. Some of you have gotten angry with God. You've fallen by the wayside. But it's all on you because you won't let go. That's why so many people are suffering and causing themselves self inflicted pain because you won't let go. They won't let go. They want God to fix it, but they're not letting go. They're not letting go.
Speaker 1: Of old pains.
Speaker 2: That's why the wound don't ever heal because you're holding on to old God wants you to let it go. He wants you to believe and trust him. He wants you to let it go and stop trying to work it out for yourself by yourself. You're saying Lord, Lord, but you're not letting it go. You want him to fix it, but you want to fix it too. Can't work, won't work, don't work. So you're expecting for him to bring you out of something you're not trying to come out of. I mean, I could sit here and talk all day on this topic because there are so many sexual so many scenarios.
Speaker 1: That people live every single.
Speaker 2: Day, but they're not trying to make a change in their lives. All they do is complain about it, Blame God, blame other people. But you're not trying to make a change. That's why so many are still bitter and angry and you know, just full of rage and unhappy and miserable. No one can make you happy, nothing can make you happy because you're.
Speaker 1: Not trying to change, you remaining the same.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately, many people call themselves individuals who are serving Jesus, serving God, but you're still living with this same kind of mindset, which is not of God.
Speaker 1: It's not of God. All of that stuff is darkness, it's not of God.
Speaker 2: God is light and love, not bitterness and anger and phobias and fear and insecurities and.
Speaker 1: Suicidal and homicidal thoughts. That's not of God. The devil have a hold on you, a stronghold in some kind of way.
Speaker 2: The devil don't want you to prosper mentally or prosperous spiritually. The devil want to keep you where you always being struggling, suffering in pain, still talking about all things that happened long ago, being held on by that stronghold of negativity. That's all darkness. That has nothing to do with the light. It has nothing to do with God with Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's all darkniness.
Speaker 2: The devil and the sad party is the truly truly sad part is.
Speaker 1: People fall for it, hook line and sinker completely because of the familiar.
Speaker 2: They're so used to being the way they have always been, and they cry out.
Speaker 1: To the Lord, help me, help me, help me. But they're not.
Speaker 2: Trying to change. You're not trying to change. It's like jumping into the water to save a person that's drowning and they're just.
Speaker 1: Flailing their arms, just flailing around.
Speaker 2: They'll drown you right along with them. You can't save a person who's just totally out of control because they will drown you too. You gotta get them to calm down and listen.
Speaker 1: God wants you to trust him to let it go so you can heal and move on. He can't bring you out of something that you're not willing to let go of.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, It's just fact. Do you blame everything and everyone for being addicts?
Speaker 1: For doing things you know God don't want you to do.
Speaker 2: Defiling your body, defiling your mind.
Speaker 1: You're doing all of those things because you was hurt years and years and years and.
Speaker 2: Years and years ago. God can't help you if you don't don't want to be hip. You say it from your mouth, but you don't mean it when you're still holding on to things. He can't bring you out of something that you're passionately holding on too. And I just want you to think about what I'm saying, because most people in the world are in this situation. That's why the world is full of the type of people that are in the world, all so called races that Man have made up, all genders, all people from all walks of life.
Speaker 1: You don't have enough money to be exempt. Your lack of money don't exempt you.
Speaker 2: We have this world full of these people who many profess Christ.
Speaker 1: In their lives.
Speaker 2: And asking for this and asking for that, but they're not trying to be better. They're holding on to things that's keeping them bound, tied up, tangled up, and down. He's like, Okay, if you're not trying to get better, stay where Yet that's not what he wants for you.
Speaker 1: It's obviously what you want for yourself.
Speaker 2: So you know, you have to take responsibility and accountability and stop blaming God because.
Speaker 1: He wants you to come out, but you gotta want to come out.
Speaker 2: He's not forcing you to serve him, to have a better life, to be better mindset, to be of a better mindset.
Speaker 1: He's not forcing you in no area. You have to want it for yourself, and when you do, you'll see the change in your life.
Speaker 2: When you allow God to lead, you'll see the change in your life. You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just fact. It's pure fact. You don't have to believe it.
Speaker 2: Keep living like you are, keep allowing yourself to suffer, keep causing self inflicted.
Speaker 1: Pain in your life. Is your choice?
Speaker 2: Continue to be that angry, mean person full of rage. I just read something a couple of days ago where the sheriff, the sheriff.
Speaker 1: Kill the judge in the judge's chamber because they got into an argument.
Speaker 2: The sheriff pulled out the gun and shot the judge in the chambers. That's why you've heard me say so many times on my podcast that it does not matter the profession you're in the title, you have.
Speaker 1: The money, you make what you have. None of that matters. It does not.
Speaker 2: Take away what's inside of you, and what's inside of you is coming out one way or the other.
Speaker 1: People are taking time bombs around you.
Speaker 2: I heard a podcast foolishly say.
Speaker 1: Well, I live in a neighborhood. We don't have that type of crimes.
Speaker 2: We don't have the crimes that you see everywhereas we just don't have those types.
Speaker 1: That was the most dumbest thing he could have said. Because you don't know who living to the left or the right of you. You don't know what they're capable of. You don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: So to think just because you live a nice, plush neighborhood that there is no crime, you're foolish. You're foolish, And that shows how what type of intellect you have to think like that, because that just foolish. You really have your head in the sand, because the world is full of people with brokenness. If you want to let it go, it's your choice, but don't blame God. If you don't want to let it go, it's your choice, but don't blame God.
Speaker 1: It's up to you.
Speaker 2: So that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there, Thank you for listening. Much love to each and every one of you in every episode the same, and I.
Speaker 1: Hope you do it. I really do sleep on it.