Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What, What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: You Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a very very special guest for you. He's kind of like a veteran when it comes to the numbers in Jamatria or I've known of him for a long long time, so for him to be on the show this is.
Speaker 5: Very exciting for me. But before we get to the guest.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have the other reject so to be on the show, this is very exciting. Sorry, I just had myself repeating in the background my apologies.
Speaker 5: Uh I had the YouTube link up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that fucked me. I was like, Yo, who's talking? I was like, nobody's bouts moving on the screen.
Speaker 5: What the fuck? All right?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we're gonna introduce the other rejects and we're gonna start off with Tyrone.
Speaker 5: What is going on?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 5: How will you? And thank you again for showing up with the second show today.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely love being here, love gaining this.
Speaker 3: Know this.
Speaker 7: So everything you can find me on is on my website, Rebirth at the Word dot com. You can buy my boot Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon, which went bestseller. So yeah, I always love coming to these discussions. Nick, I appreciate hell yeah, thank you for joining us. And we got Jewels my man, what is going on? So I will you I'm glad you.
Speaker 5: To make guys.
Speaker 8: I'm back Elliot Jewels from the Gray Pilled Podcast. You know me.
Speaker 9: Uh go check out my channel over on Rumble YouTube, on Spotify, Apple Podcasts. I'm on Twitter or x at Gray Pilled Pod and over on Patreon, Patreon dot com slash gray Pill Podcast. Got a lot of cool things happening over there, exclusive things that aren't available to the public.
Speaker 5: So yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me on again.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course keep in buying me back. So yeah, of course I love it. And we got Ethan my man ind the goo what is going on?
Speaker 10: So I'm honored to be here with Tyrone, Jules and Zachary. Thank you so much Nick for including me. I got the book. We talked about it the other day, excited about it. I've been super busy, so I haven't got super in depth into it. So but I'm also a writer and on the usual suspects I'm writing about esoteric and the exoteric and love talking about number and number symbolism.
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be fun.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yeah, oh yeah, you know you already know it and I love this stuff.
Speaker 4: So thank you very much Ethan for joining us and finally the man of the next hoighwever a long we go for Zachary. Please let everybody know who don't know who you are on the occult rejects. Let everybody know what's up and where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Work Sure. I'm Zachary K. Hubbard. I'm on my twenty fifth YouTube channel. Thanks to their censorship policies. I have a couple of books out there, Number Games, Letters and Numbers. I can't finish my latest book. I've been spinning the wheels for five years on it. Maybe one day I'll finish. Yeah. I'm on some of the podcast streaming services, but I mostly just stick to YouTube, which is probably not the smartest idea due to all the censorship. But I'm a glutton for punishment, and part of my idea, my part of what I think is they want to get rid of us, so I don't want to go away. It makes me want to post more.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean I'm on my fourth and I've had people that I'm busting my balls about that, and it's just like, I mean, I get it, but it's just like, yo, if we always keep giving up.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just gonna stay fucked up. So I'm gonna keep trying exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: But I also think probably for what you do, I think like a visual you know what I'm saying, and you kind of have like your own personality. So I'm sure like YouTube just does well because of you, you know, with the visuals and stuff.
Speaker 5: For what you do.
Speaker 1: Sure, when you're talking numbers, it's it is nice to have a visual.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I guess what was it that brought you into even thinking about doing this stuff? Like what was the moment where you like that you can remember that maybe spun you off in the instruction.
Speaker 1: Sure, it was once upon a time back when I was eighteen years old, and these buildings that were in the eleventh state on the eleventh of the month went hoof in the air, and they just as they came down, and I said, h that's a lot of eleven's a a eleven. And then you look into a little bit where you're like, wow, his his the president's father, who was the last Republican president. He literally gave a speech eleven years to the day talking about the new world orders the world tradesners came down. So h that was something to me, you know, a sign right there that said there must be something about numbers and ritualism, and of course in numerology, eleven is the master number. Seemed like a master plan was executed that day that you know, as we were told we'd be over there, we'd be in and out, we'd finish up daddy's business in a few weeks. It'd be greeted as liberators with flowers, and we'd be right back. And obviously that wasn't it, because it was twenty some years later, and really you could say still going on today. But yeah, I started to look into that more when I was younger, because I never bought the story from day one. I was troubled by that story. And keep in mind, I was a freshman in college. I was in my second week of college when it happened, and I'd almost made a different decision a summer earlier, Like pretty much all of us in the slave school system, our junior and senior year were back then, if we were males's probably the same for girls. Now we'd get you know, in the day before cell phones should come home and your answering machine would have twenty messages each day from every branch of the military trying to recruit. And you know, I remember talking to the military recruiter and he said it was the perfect time to join because there'd probably never be another war in my lifetime. And I just imagine it i'd taken that off, taken how many tours I would have done. But yeah, anyway, just looking into things, I found something funny years ago, and I couldn't put my finger on why it was, but I saw very soon after September eleventh, just being the you know, the questioning mine that I had I like to research, I noticed that nine and World Trades nine to one one the dialing code, the emergency dialing code. I noticed that was established in nineteen sixty eight, the same year that World Trades in her construction began in New York, the same year that George W. Bush graduated from Yale and became an alumni a Skull and Bones, that well known secret society there and people will forget, but Paul Walker had just put out the movie The Skulls about skull and Bones shortly before that election, and he gets a red Porsche in the movie ended up dying five years to the day at George Herbert Walker Bush and a red Porsche told another story. But yeah, nineteen sixty eight, just a lot of things happened that year. Boeing. Boeing also founded by A Yale Alone ninth. Nineteen sixty eight was the year they debuted their jumbo jetliners. I always thought sports for a rig growing up. I grew up in Portland, Oregon. I used to watch Michael Jordan get away with everything against the Blazers in the finals and everything else, and I always thought sports are ragged. But then I remember, after nine to eleven you get the Patriot Act, and then all of a sudden, the Patriots are the greatest football team there ever was. And if you look ato it nineteen sixty eight, it's there the New York Jets when their only Super Bowl, and of course you know it was a New York Jet Mo Lewis who sacked Drew Bledsoe that gave rise to Tom Brady. So I was looking at all these things, I was like God, it's weird how all of this stuff just goes back to sixty eight, sixty eight, sixty eight, and again you look at a nineteen sixty eight, it goes beyond just nine to eleven. It's there the corona, you know the corona. It's there, it was coined. It's the year fentanyl was approved by the FDA. It's there that the Yale professor put out the book The Population Bomb about why we need to depot populate. A lot of things go back to nineteen sixty eight. Even if you're just watching fiction, they like to allude to that year over and over again. HBO recently did that show about the video game The Last of Us, and it begins in the year nineteen sixty eight. Anyway, it was looking into those things and seeing like, Okay, a whole lot of elevens on nine to eleven. Nineteen sixty eight is thirty three years before two thousand and one. I understand eleven and twenty two or the master numbers in numerology. Some people recognize thirty three as the master teacher number. For about a decade after that, I had this idea of numerology and numbers having importance within numerology, but I still didn't really understand why there would be so much ritualism with numbers. Could it just be numerology? Is this all that's going on? And then I came across the book The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall, which was published in nineteen twenty six. I know you're you're a former OTO, which is pretty much Alistair Crowley's thing now he took over the OTO in nineteen twenty five. There's definitely a lot of ideas in The Secret Teachings of All Ages that go along with Aleister Crowley. But Manly P. Hall introduces this subject of letters and numbers as a form of cryptography, which makes sense. The CIA has a statue outside their head quarters called Cryptos and it's encoded messages and letters. But anyhow, if you read The Secret Teachings of All Ages, when he first gets into cryptography, he talks about how you know in Hebrew, in ancient Greek, there's the practice of coding numbers into words, and he suggests that the practice might exist within the English, but he doesn't give an endorsement. He just kind of says it's something to research into. And I pretty much took that challenge. I said, well, let's see if this could explain something about numbers and rituals. Could there be something within language that provides more meaning to these numbers? And I back then, I just had a notebook and a pencil and went through and used the two I started with the first two ciphers that he lays out, which are just the alphabetic order A is one, b S two, c is three up to zus twenty six, and then he describes that cipher and words. But the only cipher that he actually puts in the book, if anyone has the Secretagies of all ages, is what's known as the Pythagorean cipher, which is still A is one up to z as twenty six. But you apply numerology to each letter, so as one BS two, c's three. Where it changes when you get to J, the tenth letter, you would take the numerology of ten, so J becomes one plus zero is one K. The eleventh letter becomes one plus one is two L. The twelve letter becomes one plus two is three.
Speaker 9: That's funny that that happens at ten, because that's the top number of the sepharat which.
Speaker 8: Hall talks about a whole lot. He has a whole He has a whole treaties that I have on Kabbala, so right.
Speaker 1: And then with the Tree of Life, there's also the hidden Sepharararo. Some recognize the eleventh, so we'll get into that because there's twenty two pass and the ten known sepharo. You count the eleventh. Now you're dealing with thirty three. Yeah, we're definitely going to talk about the Tree of Life in a moment because all of this for people to know, this whole thing of letters and numbers which are about to go get into, goes back to Kabbala, where the physical models the trio life. The Kabbalistic text the Book of Formation. The first paragraph explains that God created the world with numbers, letters and words. But within Manly P. Hall's book, The Secret Teacher at All Ages, he gives you these first two ciphers alphabetic order and alphabetic order with numerology, and then you read a little bit further ahead he talks about doing the same thing in reverse, which is also Alistair Cowley's thing. You know, so the reverse right, the reverse would be going from z is one back to A is twenty six and then the reverse with numerology, and to this as the four base ciphers of the English language. We'll talk more about it, but just with regards to thirty three thirty three, what was the number that at first I was researching to see if it could add some explanation of why all these events in nineteen sixty eight, and then thirty three years later in two thousand and one, again the World tradesceners come down after construction began sixty eight nine to one one, which was again was made the emergency dialing code in sixty eight becomes synonymous with the World tradescendor's des demise, and then also Boeing. All they said all the planes on that day were Boeing when Boeing did debut their jumbo jetliners in sixty eight. And so using this cipher that Manly p. Hall lists out the alphabetic order with numerology of iden. The word masonry equates to thirty three, and of course you think of the Scottish right, the highest degree is thirty three. The word secrecy in the same cipher as thirty three, The word order is thirty three, the word federal is thirty three. DC is known as the Masonic City obviously named after the freemason George Washington. Granted he wasn't a thirty third Greek goddess right free Mason, because he predates that, but he does have a monument in his honor in Virginia that's three hundred and thirty three feet tall. And of course the headquarters in DC for the Masons, the House of the Temple. The address is seventeen thirty three, which is interesting because the word Mason alone is seventeen. Masonry is thirty three. Modern Freemasonry born June twenty fourth, seventeen seventeen in London, which is divided into thirty three neighborhood areas. But this thirty three thing just adding to the list. The word Genesis equates to thirty three. And in Genesis you have the story of the Tower of Babel, the tower that divides the world, and that story does end in Genesis eleven nine. The majority the world writes the day eleventh of September eleven nine. Genesis means in the beginning, if you don't use numerology and you just write out in the beginning, it equates to one hundred and thirty seven, which is the thirty third prime number. And my theory on what they're doing with this again, you just look in recent days. Just the other day we had the shooting in New York and the shooter is supposedly went up to the thirty third floor and the officer he killed his name was Islam. And this is right after mom Donnie shocks New York winning the primary on Freemasonry's birthday at age thirty three, when he wants to defund the police, and that's now created a political narrative. Oh, look at this Muslim who wants to defund the police, and now you have an Islam named anyway. You know, in the days before that, we just saw the death of Ozzy Osbourne exactly thirty three weeks after his birthday. Right before that, you saw the death of the Cosby actor thirty three years after the Cosby Show ends. This stuff is happening all the time with thirty three. So my take on what they're doing is Masonry's obsession with thirty three is in Kundalini about spiritual ascension up the thirty three bones of the human vertebrae. And just for the record, the word Kundalini equals freemasonry equal, secret society equal. Solomon's Temple comes back to the body as the temple. But there's this Kundalini thing, studying about spiritual ascension up to thirty three bones of the human vertebrae. Kundalini factors in with the Tree of life, the Kabbalistic model, and for people who've never noticed it before, Genesis three two two again, Genesis is one of these thirty three words. Genesis three two two mentions the tree of life and knowing good and evil. Of course, the physical model for Kabbala is the Tree of life, and within the study of Kabala, there's what's concidered the half understanding the way Creator works. Again, if you look into Cabbala, there's a good half and there's a dark half, and part of the dark half is about sorcery in spellcasting and having influence over others. And what it appears to me is the government types that use this knowledge to create the propaganda that steers the minds of the masses. It's it's essentially in version. Instead about spiritual ascension up the thirty three bones of the human vertebrae, it's more about descension, keeping people in a low state controlled by fear where they're easily manipulated. And just to add on to this list of thirty three words, the word people is thirty three, the word person is thirty three, Society is thirty three, the word nervous is thirty three. Again, it's just all using the one cipher the alphabetic order with numerology. Nervous is interesting because the spot where the thirty three bones are controls the nervous system. And you think about society right now, the society we live in in the age screens where they're just all this NonStop negative fear programming, which I mean if you pay attention and read these stories almost every other day or every other story, they just put a big FA thirty three in there. Case in point, on the same day you get the story of the mass shooter going up to the thirty third floor, you have Cambodian Thailand reaching a ceasefire and everyone reported after at least thirty three people were killed. And then you look at it more carefully, by the way, Thailand equals thirty three. They were the aggressor. They also have the red, white and Blue flag Masonic. The current Prime Minister at Cambodia just happens to be the thirty third. It was thirty three weeks after thailand Prime minister birthday when they reached this ceasefire. The point is, there's a reason they're using this number that's associated with us and you associated with spear virtuality, and to me, it really does seem like an inversion of what it was meant to be again about keeping people in this low state, the state where they're in fear and easily controlled. And coming back to this whole thing of letters and numbers, as far as we know from what remains in the realm of information today, it goes back to Hebrew and it traces back to the Torah, the first five books of Moses. When Jewish people study this practice of jamatria, Gamatria, Jamaitria, ga maitri, all the different ways it said the number meanings come from the Torah. And again, just like I said, Genesis equates to thirty three, the tower of babble that divides the world, that ends in Genesis eleven nine. You think about how when nine to eleven happened, as we'd say here in the US, there was so much division that came out of that Obviously, the mainstream media try to teach people here in the West that Islam was this very dangerous thing, radicals that hate us for our freedom and all this cramp people who were paying attention and watching things like sixty minutes. Sixty minutes in the weeks after nine to eleven ran the story about the dancing Israelis and how they were flown back to Israel. If you're paying attention, you're like, wait a minute, did Jews do this? Is this mastad again? Depending on what angles you're paying attention to, everyone's pointing the fingers at different groups. And again, what I explain is the Cabal is using this knowledge. They're using the Bible as a playbook, and they're using it to keep us again divided, fighting amongst ourselves, and submitting essentially to their agendas. With regards to the Bible, if you run the alphabetic order in reverse with numerology, the word Bible is thirty three. And most people when they hear thirty three, they think of the probably the most recognized spiritual thing in the West. They think of Jesus who performed thirty three miracles, who was crucified. The common belief at thirty three, even though that stated nowhere in the Bible. So again, the Bible is another one of these words with thirty three. Just coming back to other examples of thirty three, the word family, it is thirty three. Have you ever seen the show of Bloodline love It, Yeah, man in thirty three episodes right, show about family and the modern times, and one of the major problems one of the character has is alcohol. Alcohol is another word that equals thirty three. And of course prohibition ended in thirty three. And again there's a time and a place for alcohol, but a lot of people obviously cannot control themselves, and it's another thing that can be very destructive and has been for society. And you see also how the state uses it. When I was growing up, the blood alcohol but limit was a lot higher for the limit when you could drive. They've lowered it to where, you know, a lot of us we could probably drive just fine, but if we got pulled over and got a breath lizerhe all of a sudden, we're in the slammer and we got at least ten thousand dollars in legal fees. But again I'm making the point about how they have assigned numbers to things that are so pertinent but also so connected to us. I mean, you know, alcohol is obviously as old as biblical times. It's something that's discussed in the Bible. It's part of religious sacrament for everyone who worships on Sunday. And speaking of Sunday, it is the only day of the week that equates to thirty three. You just saw the Sunday before last you saw the death of the Cosby Show actor. Again. Cosby's Show ended in ninety two. And what's interesting is the male offspring s N s N. When you run the alphabetic order in reverse without numerology, that word sun son equates to thirty three. Bey's son on the show dies again thirty three years after the show ends. What's interesting is sun in the sky su Win. That word with the alphabetic order is fifty four. With numerology, sg Win becomes nine. He dies at fifty four on a Sunday, on the ninth day of Bill Cosby's age. And he also died on the two hundred and first day of the year. And the Cosby Show ran two hundred and one episodes. And again, I know I'm going on here for a minute, and I got a little bit off with thirty three. But to understand who's doing this, it seems quite clear to me the Jesuit order is who gave us the calendar. The calendar that says that actor died July twentieth, by the way, in the ending days of cancer, which is ruled by the moon, which is a water sign. But he died in the time of cancer on July twentieth. Again, it's the Jesuit priest Christopher Clavius who gave us this calendar. If you look, that was at the end of the sixteenth century. That's the same point in history when the English alphabet was standardized with twenty six letters. The oldest English script goes back to the Monk Burferth the Ramsey Abbey from the year eleven oh one AD. For the five hundred or so years after that, there's all different variations of English that were used around the world. Again, it's that the same moment that the calendar is implemented, that English is standardized, and in the century before that, that's also when the Bibles were beginning to become numbered. What it seems to me is that these people put a system in place, a system that's used to control kabballistically and hold on, I got to get somebody at the door here real quick. Somebody wants to come in real quick.
Speaker 8: You're good. Craziest thing I didn't even think about it. I turned thirty three on Monday. That's weird saying city right there to happy birthday, Thanks Mann. Perfect, Yeah, turn thirty three. After all these thirty three rituals.
Speaker 9: Happened that I didn't even know, uh involved you know that number in any way?
Speaker 5: So oh yeah, it was a wild just.
Speaker 1: Thirty three was a rough year for me. I had another popular YouTuber threaten my life for Christmas Eve back in twenty sixteen when I was thirty three and two walls in my house. Then I had an SUV crashed through two walls of the house on Christmas Eve back then.
Speaker 8: Holy shit, they other, what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is a crazy wow? All right?
Speaker 8: It was guy that's very the whole time?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 9: Say again, it wasn't this guy who's been in the comments on YouTube the whole time?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, actually what's interesting is he does frequent the chat of that person, and that person there actually is a there.
Speaker 5: So yeah, right, wow, too far from the tree.
Speaker 4: All right, do you want to go anywhere else where you going with the thirty three I don't know, actually we were talking about what got you.
Speaker 1: Started, but uh, you know just about thirty three in the fifty state. It's with with the cipher that Manly Peel actually lists out, the Thaguran cipher, the one where almost every thirty three we talked about was in. There's only three states that equate to thirty three in that cipher. The first state, Delaware, which was established on thirty three date numerology, the sixth state Massachusetts, UH thirty three and numerology is six man's made on the sixth day in the Bible. And the fiftieth and final state, Hawaii, which was also established on a thirty three date numerology. And if you run the alphabetic order in reverse with numerology, you get one more state that's thirty three, and it's New York where you know, so many things went down on that eleventh in two thousand and one, and several of those flate flights did come out of JFK in Boston, Massachusetts. Kennedy. Kennedy's another name in that same cipher thirty three And where did he die? He died in d Lee Plaza on eleven twenty two. Add those numbers together pretty easy. Thirty three the thirty fifth president killed on I thirty five, the word Catholics thirty five, the first Catholic run at interverse Catholics forty six like he was killed at forty six. And then, of course the second Catholic presidence, Joe Biden, elected exactly forty six weeks after the Pope's birthday after he loses his son at forty six. Anyway, the point I'm making is you look through the massive rituals that have taken place in history that have really shaped the minds of this nation, and not for the better. A lot of it has driven fear into everyone's minds, anxiety from the Kennedy assassination to what happened in New York on the eleventh of September. That thirty three is right there. And I guess one more point to make is thirty three is not always recognized as a master number. Some people call it the master teacher number. Funny enough, the word teacher and that same cipher is thirty three. And in a sense, it seems like the lesson they're trying to teach people through all this fear is just submit to government and we'll keep you safe from here on out. I forgot to mention another key, crucial thirty three word is police. And of course there's the Fraternal Order of Police, and so often these stories were told in the media comes strictly from the police, and oftentimes there's no evidence that anything even happened. So, yeah, thirty three, monster number and youth and high ritual all the time.
Speaker 9: Man, I was going to say, it kind of goes down to the base number three, right, because there's three degrees in the blue lodge.
Speaker 8: I mean you see, and that's like, what's it called the triad?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, Yeah, thirty three is the rep digit three. It's just like three Abrahamic religions. Yeah, the triangle. You see a lot of.
Speaker 8: Things in threes.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Another point I should have made is the Mason's logo, the G. Obviously, it's a G surrounded by instruments of geometry. The word jamatri means geometry and language, and within sacred geometry, the belief is essentially the creator creation. It's the master mathematicians. Why you see the same mathematical sequences in creation. The Fibonacci sequence is associated with that.
Speaker 7: But the G.
Speaker 1: A lot of people believe that the G and the Mason's logo also stands for gnostic, which would make a lot of sense. Gnostic is another word that equates to thirty three in the same cipher that you know, almost every word I just gave you equates to thirty three. For people who don't know what Narsissism is, it's in the early days of Judaism in Christianity. It was the belief that this esoteric knowledge is part of spiritual will sention like Kabbala for example. And I got to be honest, and in the time of researching this, I've seen some pretty magical things in numbers. I like to refer to it as the organic side that made makes me think that this thing just come from somewhere. There really is something two number absolutely. And then there's also a manipulative side.
Speaker 9: That's what they push I think to the masses as as well, because uh, yeah, you have.
Speaker 1: To look at it.
Speaker 9: Uh there's a lot of groups tied into, you know, using this one number.
Speaker 8: That you see everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, did you uh go go ahead, go ahead, No, no, Well, I wanted I was going to share a couple of things. If it's okay, If if you wanted to ask your question there could please go ahead, okay. In looking at the number symbolism through the Taoism lens, too, you can find some correspondence and some verification of these symbolism ideas that you brought up, Zachary and that many people are familiar with in the thirty three. Interestingly enough, in the taichi practices I've been taught, there's always been the idea that one should practice in number sets of three, six, or nine, so they're very about the triple. Sometimes it could be just in a martial arts set setting right left right, left, right left type of thing, but I think it's much more deep than that. If we look at the eaching, we have the sixty four trigrams or hexagrams rather made up of the trigrams, and thirty three is one above what is thirty two the half of the number of hexagrams, which is kind of the same symbolism as the when you're above freezing, you're now at the thirty three, So same thing in this understanding. Symbolically, if you're under you know, the thirty three is kind of having more than half of the understanding of the total, if you will, And you brought up the three two two the genesis three two two was that the one which which goes, which goes to this whole idea I think we've been touching on, and I'll just I'll just share it with everyone. And the Lord God said, the man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat and live forever, which really kind of goes to the whole symbolic value of not being freezing, right, being enlightened and being uh, you know, literally an illuminated individual. But I think we find this discrepancy between a lot of the symbolism is where people will use it to cage others rather than use it to free themselves.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And so these symbolism symbols can always be used as an empowerment for devious you know, bastards, if you will, but can also the same symbolic lesson could be used to really empower an individual and a group and everyone.
Speaker 9: It's all about the you know, the intention of you that. And I think it's the same thing with the numbers, right, they hold some sort of power. It has to be the intention behind using them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. What Ethan just spoke of is expressed in the Seven Hermetic Principles. I always encourage everybody to read the Seven Hermetic Principles. You can write it, read them in no time, but you can think about them for the rest of your life. One of the principles is that everything carries a vibration, every single thing, and again that goes for every shape, every letter, every number, every color, everything, Everything carries a vibration, and another idea expresses those vibrations have a real impact on things. Another idea in the Seven Hermetic Principles is that you're either the person who's being impacted or you're the person doing the impacting. And you think about this world where almost everyone is at the mercy of the authorities. I mean, we now have screens in everyone's pockets, so we're pretty much all up to date on all the latest stuff that there thrown out as constantly. All the time, everyone's reading the story about oh shooting at NFL and he went up to the thirty third floor at the same time. And that's the thing that's quite obvious to me. The people who do this they're totally confident, confident that the information they're putting out to the masses it's just going right over their head because they really put these same numbers in front of everyone's faces on a daily basis. I mean, two of the biggest headlines on Monday were the shooting and the guy going up for the thirty third floor and Cambodia and Thailand reaching a ceasefire after thirty three people were killed, and just another day in the life. But what I wish I had access to is the extended Hermitica, because it must be somewhere, like I imagine it's in a place like a Vannic vault or something something that does talk about the real magical correspondence of these vibrations that go with certain colors, that go with certain letters, numbers, sounds, and what that impact is on the SubCom of a person. Because it's obvious that they're attacking people's subconscious with this information and putting the same symbols, the same numbers in front of them all the time. What is this doing to humanity? By the way, A thirty three word that I shouldn't have left out, especially since your former oto is if you just take the alphabetic order, just the alphabetic order, no numerology M, the thirteenth letter A, the first letter G, the seventh letter I, the ninth see the third. You add it together, magic is thirty three. And again you know Crowley wrote about the magic with the K, this black magic. It does seem again you think about the word spell itself, just the word spell for the record, the word craft equals thirty three, which is what Mason's referred to their knowledge as the craft. But again spell magic and creation of words. What is it by doing these things systematically as they do day after day, what does it do to the subconscious of the average person? To me, before I even found this back, going back to when I was eighteen and those buildings came crumbling down to me, it just seemed like such an obvious life from the get There wasn't like one second that I bought what the authorities were telling me. But I found out very quickly from all my peers that I was on an island and all they had to say to me was conspiracy, theorists, schizophrenic, move out of the country. Then I just found that everybody was saying the same thing. I'm like I'm the one making logical points here, and everybody around me just has these same ideas in their head. And this is all I can get from my peer group. I felt that people are under some kind of spell that they just cannot see through the obvious lines that are fed to them each day. And I think somewhere within this kabbalistic magic, using this dark side of the tree of life, I think it it is the explanation for those with us, for those of us who have eyes to see what we're experiencing in life. So yeah, and this is why people need to be aware. People should read to heard myke Frinslin think about that, like, yeah, am I being influenced? Are my thoughts my own? Or am I being constantly controlled by somebody else through these screens and devices and the different things we see as authority? Because absolutely, that's what it is for almost everybody.
Speaker 2: No, no, please, trry on, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask, have you read Morals and Dogmas from Albert Pike?
Speaker 1: I do have Morals and Dogma back there. I'd like to find an older version. Yeah, I've heard the older version has more in it.
Speaker 7: So bro, I got a lot of tasks from his bite from his book bro and and a lot of what you're saying, you know what, the thirty.
Speaker 6: Three Ummer is very interesting in there.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm actually going to do a whost series just based on that book because it's a lot of stuff that he talks about is very interesting.
Speaker 1: With regards to Albert Pike, you know, they try to make it a conspiracy theory. Now, once upon a time it wasn't treated that way. His letter about three World Wars three three World Wars to come before any of even happened. If you look at the publishing date for that letter, it's August fifteenth, eighteen seventy one, and that's the Jesuit Order's birthday. And there's a lot to that date in light of how it lines up with the World Wars. But I pointed out that when net and Yahoo came back into power on December twenty ninth, that that was Albert Pike's birthday. And of course, the Third World War in that letter is based on political Zionism. And for the record, there's only one month that equates to thirty three out of the twelve months, and that's October. And of course October is when we invaded after nine to eleven. It's also October seventh is the day we invaded Afghanistan, which is now the day that the war in Israel began. And there's a lot that I can say about October seventh. A lot of people overlook that Juliani was the one hundred and seventh mayor and nine to eleven happened one hundred and seventh day of his age. And then we invaded on ten to seven, when the word military's one oh seven, and that's also the day leaving eighty five days left in the year, and templar equals eighty five. And at the time Bush was the president, and he referred to it as a crusade which were waged by the templars. Did I mention earlier that bonesman equals thirty three the alumnia Scolan Bones, because again it was thirty three years after he became alumni. And skull and bones gets their symbolism from how the templars buried they're dead in inostuary, and of course they're modeled after the Bavarian Illuminati, which was founded by the Jesuit Adam Weisop, who died on the three hundred and twenty second day of the year. And I don't want to talk too much because I know you guys have a lot of knowledge too. But another number I would like to jump into that I've been working on a book for for five years on this subject is the number two oh one. It's a number that a lot of people don't know about, but it is super important, and it has to do with why Adam Weisop died two hundred and one days after the Illuminatis establishment, and also has to do with why David ben Guri in the first Prime Minister Israel died two hundred one days after Israel's establishment anniversary, plus a whole lot more.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I say, on the three two two, that's something I wanted to mention, and and in that Biblical verse it really harkens to this whole idea of ideas used to enslave and to free if you will. And it also that Genesis verse three two two, it has really the maybe one could say, the primary duality of polarity, good and evil and life and death. And looking at the number three two two, we see that it is often used as or pertaining to this group from Yale, the Skull and Bones as related to people that would entrap rather than free right, and I've been obsessing with I really want to hear what Zachary and Jules think about this number symbolism. I've been obsessing about the duality of polarity for a long time, and I was also really focused on a certain trinity when the number three two two came up, and for the first time, I didn't look at it as three two two. I looked at it as trinity polarity, polarity or trinity and duality of polarity. And in that sense, we have the tristma, gistus, the third degree, the masterful one, the individual in pursuit of individuation, if you will, by way of the three many different formats, and you have the duality of polarity that you know, we could symbolize in any number of ways, the life and death model and the evil, good and evil model that is in the three two two verse. But you could also look at it as being creative in positive and negative format or capital and base like the twin pillars, and being destructive in positive and negative format or capital and base. So I think the three two two has that elusive idea of building up an individuated inspiration model and or using that type of mannerism on others. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about that.
Speaker 1: I'll let Jules go first, and then I'll play you my thoughts.
Speaker 8: I think you're onto something with that. Man. I wouldn't have even looked at it like that if you wouldn't have brought that up.
Speaker 1: Took me twenty years.
Speaker 2: It took me twenty years, so you would have in another ten.
Speaker 9: Wow, especially when you bring the hermetic principles into it.
Speaker 11: Speaking of Hermes. Yeah, no, I mean I think you're right on point now. The polarity. I mean, like I said earlier, it's all about the intention of how you use these numbers. So I mean that would make sense why they would use it in Skull and Bones? Is there anywhere else that that numbers used?
Speaker 2: Very there is a I think it might be off by a number or two. It might be three, two, five, But I'm not there's there's some different argument on that. But a certain story, a Greek story about series and a tree actually, and I'm not one hundred percent familiar with exactly how it goes down, but essentially series comes to earth on three two two, and some people have pointed to the number symbolism of being referenced to that.
Speaker 8: Interesting. I'm uh, what about you, Zach, what do you think? Because I think Ethan is onto something.
Speaker 1: Well. Absolutely, numbers are are dualistic. There's no such thing as a bad number or a good number. They're dualistic right down the middle. And two two can represent to come together or to take apart. And think about the twin towers destroyed massive division in the world and then rebuilt as one. I'm gonna come back to that with the two to one thing. There were two towers that became zero before they became one. The two oh ones very special to the Jesuits. They have a motto both into one. It's Georgetown's motto. But for example, just at the World Treachner site, Building three was twenty two stories tall. Building three twenty two stories again, Genesis three two two speaks to the Tree of Life, which has three pillars in twenty two pass. For the record, if you just run the alphabetic order in reverse, Abrahamic religions equates two three two two. They're all based in Genesis. They're all based in the Torah. Ancient mystery religions. That phrase equates to three two two. That's Kabbala, hermeticism, Kundalini, alchemy, these things ancient mystery religions. Three two two a phrase that we know the military military industrial complex. Just for the record, three two two. You had a Skole and Bones member in there, known as Order three two two. By the way, Scolembone says, they take three two two because of how'd to say his name? Philosopher is a Diostases? Is that right?
Speaker 6: Asta Diogenies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he died in the same year. I believe he's Aristotle three twenty two Diogenies. I always forget his name, but that's what scolen Bone's explanation is for why they recognize three two two. It's obviously more than that. But yeah, just your point about twenty two and it's duality again about together.
Speaker 8: Somebody said, sorry, Zach the moth knees the most of these.
Speaker 6: I think that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Who was the Greek politician that died about a year back? Kind of used to be I'll go back and look at my nose. I cannot think of his name right now. He was in politics in the eighties. He died in a big three to two two ritual just going back to the Greeks and anyway, Yeah, I think your idea is correct. If you want to talk more about it, when you guys are ready, I would like to talk about two oh one. I think it's a number that people really need to learn to recognize.
Speaker 4: One thing I did just when I add real quick, I noticed when you're covering the stuff with Trump, but you're saying something about Trump, and you were saying like one oh seven a few times. If you took out the zero, you'd get that seventeen that was always going along with him as well.
Speaker 1: I think I was talking about Giuliani.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Julianti, but it's Trump during during that time.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, Zach, were you talking about Costas Simitis? Uh huh, that wasn't the former prime minister.
Speaker 8: He died at age eighty eight.
Speaker 1: So American politician who was agreed about a year back. I cannot think of his name right now. It's escape in my mind. If you heard his name, be like, oh yeah, I mean a big name in politics back in the eighties.
Speaker 5: Uh, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Did I talk about two one oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, go for it, Go for it, please.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know, I've been doing this research non stop, and I had actually had a few notes that I didn't find that didn't see how important they were on to all one. But when two to oh one really went on my radars, I'm sure you guys are aware of Event to all one. Yes, the pandemic simulation October eighteenth, twenty nineteen, the same day the Military World Games again in Wuhan, China. So, knowing that these people are about numbers, I said, there must be a reason that they called this thing event to to oh one. Let me look into this too oh one. And it all came together relatively quickly. Just going through my old notes. I had not connected the dots, but they were there. Pope Francis, the first Jesuit pope, became the first to live in Sweet two all one at the Vatican, and the building that he lived in the first pope to live in it. It was originally a hospital built in tribute to the last Pope, Leo, who had died on the two hundred and first day of the year. And I said, huh, that's interesting. Pope Francis's birth name, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, equates to two to oh one and the founder of the Jesuits, Ignacious of Loyola. His name equates to to oh one. If you write out the Jesuit order, it equates to two all one. If you look into history, from Martin Luther pinning ninety five theses beginning the Protestant Reformation to the creation of the Jesuits, it was two hundred and one months later, and a joke that went over everybody's head in this nation. It was the assassination of Martin Luther King Junior, who was not born with that name Martin. He was born Michael. But MLK was killed on the ninety fifth day of the year. Like Martin Luther pinned the ninety five theists. From mlk's assassination to the first major gun control in this nation, which happened in October, it was two hundred and one days later. And if you look into the Jesuit suppression, the Jesuit suppression happened after the first two hundred and one days of the year passed, and then the very next day the suppression began on July twenty first. The story is that they were preserved by Catherine the Great, who preserved the order with two hundred and one Jesuit priest. This is written in there by Jesuit priests. It's their own story being told. Again. The Jesuits have a motto Both into One, which has to do with Christians and Jews coming together on one faith. Quite interesting in light of what you think happening in the US, a predominantly Christian nation, and then Ian barant going on TV after nine to eleven and telling us to invade Afghanistan in Iraq, and if you look into more recent history when Biden was president, Biden's Jesuit educated just like Trump. Biden and Putin met two hundred and one days after the first ever Jesuit Ignation Year began, and they met on Pearl Harbor Day that just happened to be for people who missed it. The first ever Jesuit Ignation Year ran more than a typical calendar year. It began on the five hundredth anniversary of Ignations of Loyal being shot by the Way. This year, the World Health Organization came to their Pandemic Declaration for the next pandemic to make sure everyone gets mass vexed. They came to that agreement on Cannonball Day, the day to remember somebody getting shots a different type of shots, kind of like how Sandy Lindsay was the first JAB person in this country. And that was on the anniversary of Sandy Hook, which was compared to the Dune Blaine massacre which happened two hundred and one months earlier, and supposedly the tennis star I believe it was Andy Roddicks survived that. But anyway, just coming back to one more recently again, the war in Russia Ukraine began in the don Boss region. Don Boss region is two all one and where that is is ancient Kazaria. Jewish mysticism equates to two all one. Of course, state of Israel equates to two all one. Of course when Biden, well, it went house Senate Biden, but when they agreed to the ninety five billion for Ukraine and Israel on Hitler's birthday few days later. By the way, if you look into Hitler's birth certificate for Villa all this up his birth certificate, Adolphus Hitler's what's written on there that equals two to all one. He modeled the SS after the Jesuits.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: When Biden put his John Hancock on the ninety five billion. He did it on the two hundred and first day of the war between Israel and Hamas, and there's been a whole lot of two old ones. Net and Yahu stepped down from power on June thirteenth, the day leaving two hundred one days left near Israel just bombed Roun on June thirteenth, which is also the anniversary of the US military's war Propaganda Department being created. When he came back on Albert Pike's birthday, he came back on twelve twenty nine. Twelve hundred and twenty nine is the two hundred and first prime number. Again, Masonry is essentially based in Jewish mysticaison. That's why sometimes referred to as Judaism for the gentile Kabbala. This little town I live in in Washington State, town of four thousand people, Prosser, Washington. It's one of these old towns where the Masonic lodge and the police station share the same building. It's funny to address here for that Masonic lodge is twelve twenty nine, But this two to oh one number, it's just everywhere, and they loved to put it with ninety five all the time. It's like event two to oh one again was the same day the Military World Games happened in Wuhan, China. And if you look, the first Military World Games were in the year ninety five and they were in Italy, and the Jesuits were part of the sponsorship of that game. Again, the Jesuits were a response to Martin Luther and the ninety five THESS. For the record, the word Halloween equals ninety five, since Halloween's the anniversary of the ninety five thesis being pinned. But this two oh one thing is incredible. So look at what just happened in the last few days. So you have the Cosby actor die on the two hundred and first day of the year when The Cosby Show ran two hundred one episodes. The phrase helio cent riism equates to two to all one. That model was agreed to in the century of the Jesuits, the sixteenth century. Their logo is the Sun. The heliocentric model says the Sun is at the center of it all. S Un equals fifty four. Malcolm Jamal Warner is dead at fifty four. By the way, the Cosby Show equals fifty four to two. He's dead at fifty four on the two hundred first day of the year. Then Ozzy Osborne, not his birth name, but what he's known as equals to to all one he's dead. He's known for biting the head off a bent on January twentieth, which is now Inauguration Day. That's the two hundred and first day of the US's age. You measure from July fourth to January twentieth, two hundred and first day of the nation's age. It wasn't always Inauguration Day, just like the capital wasn't always in DC. And don't forget the Jesuits are who set up camp in DC and the year that Georgetown was established, whose models both into one. That's the same year that George Washington later that year became recognized as the first president. So Ozzy Osbourne. The other thing that's curious is when and they were on tour with Metallica in eighty six. Cliff Burton died on September twenty seventh, which is the day in history the Jesuits are recognized by the Roman Catholic Church. You can go back and see what day the first day of that tour was with Metallica. In Ozzy it was June thirteenth, the day leaving two hundred and one days left in the year. Dio, who became the singer after Ozzie left Black Sabbath, just happened to die two hundred and one days from Ozzie's birthday. And he just happened. His wife just happens to be Yeah, his wife just happens to be born exactly two hundred and one. It's either weeks or months. I think it's weeks. His wife's born two hundred and one weeks on the nose after Ozzy. So then who dies right after Ozzy, Well, Hule Cogan dies and whole Cogan if you look at he's listed as two hundred and one centimeters tall. He started fighting professionally in nineteen seventy seven. That's the year that the US turned two hundred and one years old. Man Randy Savage were used as the ultimate predicted programming for the destruction of the World Trade Centers? Are you guys samilar with that footage Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan when they were the Megapowers and the Twin Towers. It was big boss Man representing the police state with his police baton and a guy dressed up as a Muslim. For anyone who's never seen that clip of Megapowers versus Twin Towers, Me and gene Oka for he asked him, He goes, what are you gonna do about the Twin Towers and their terroristic texts? And then Randy Savage was like, we won't stop until they come crumbled, and Holk.
Speaker 6: Goes, uh, well, that's known for happening.
Speaker 1: Hulk was known for having twenty four inch pythons, as he referred to. He just died in the Year of the Snake on the twenty fourth day of July. Twin Towers equals forty nine, which is the thirty third composite number. He died forty nine days before the twenty fourth anniversary of nine to eleven, and the day that he died, the majority of the World rights twenty four slash seven World Trade Center equals to forty seven and for the record, the World Trade Centers came down two hundred and forty seven days after George Tennant took office as the head of the CIA. I reminded that Papa Bush was the head of the cias the eleventh director back in nineteen sixty eight when his son was getting out of skull and bones. For the record, you run the alphabetic order, reverse the letters Cia equals sixty eight, so it's the word tearror. George W. Bush's favorite word, the tear. But again, you know hul Covid and macho man. Just one more thing they did that in eighty nine. Eighty nine is the eleventh Fibonacci number, but it's also the twenty fourth prime number. And for the record of the Gospel, it's eighty nine chapters long, and Jesus equals eleven and number equals eighty nine. But it sounds like you want to say something, I'll stop.
Speaker 8: Well, no, I was just going to say, you touched on nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 9: And I don't know if you're familiar with seventy seven and the goat of Mendes and Crowley and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Have have you dug into that absolutely? I mean, just nine to eleven, they tell you Flight seventy seven hit the seventy seven foot tall Pentagon. They say that plane took off at eight twenty and crashed at nine thirty seven. That's seventy seven minutes later. Again, Washington C's on the seventy seventh. Meridian Secret Society equals seventy seven, like United States equals seventy seven.
Speaker 5: Oz.
Speaker 4: That's seventy seven. That's number seventy seven, Libra oz. Every plane that hit those bulls were used in nine to eleven all match Croley books exactly.
Speaker 9: And my buddy John Lee Chalbeck just dropped seventy seven Trust Fund Dort Boulevard.
Speaker 8: I don't know if y'all can check it out on Amazon.
Speaker 9: The whole book is just about seventy seven and forty two being the Mother of or you know, the number of the Dark Mother, which Crowley also talks about.
Speaker 1: So Ozzie, So, have you guys seen the clip of when Ozzy was at the White House Correspondent Center with George W. Bush back in two thousand and two.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I've seen it.
Speaker 6: No, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh you got to watch it. Ozzie's there in attendant and George W. Bush goes, Ozzy, mom loves your stuff. And I'm sure you guys know the rumor about Barbara Bush being.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, you just never know.
Speaker 1: But so, okay, do you know that that George HW. Bush and Barbara they lost a child, Robin, on the eve of the anniversary of Crowley's birthday. Alistair Crowley born October twelfth, born in that thirty three month October. They lost their child October eleventh, fifty three, so it was after he died, but they lost a child on the eve of his birthday anniversary. Are you aware of this? Okay, in a little bit, so if you look it up, Yeah, the Bushes lost their daughter, Robin, So George W. Bush would have had a sister, but she died the date October eleventh, nineteen fifty three. If you had ten plus eleven plus nineteen plus fifty three, it adds up to ninety three ninety three. And we know Alistair Crowley had Thlima the Worships ninety three. If you about the World Transitor's right, you got the ninety three World Tradsender bombing. You got flight ninety three on that day. Do you guys know that the day of the World tradesmenor bombing at ninety three. Michael Douglas's Falling Down came out that day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that movie Love The best scene about is that that restaurant scene. Yeah, I remember that movie.
Speaker 5: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Well, The best scene now that we're in the twenty twenties after the pandemic, is what happens when he talks about inflation in the Korean owner's store. Do you remember that scene where he bust up the store so he's mad about how high the prices are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Remember that?
Speaker 6: You get he he tore that that convenience store up, like he tore that ship up.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that there's a street sign inside the store.
Speaker 7: No, but I'm gonna go back and watch it now because that's actually one.
Speaker 1: Of my favorite word is on that street sign inside the stores. He's blaming this Asian man for inflation and high prices. Uh, it's a beer, is the clue? Can you guess what the word is?
Speaker 6: I can't, bro I'm not good with this. I'm about to go see if I can find a snippet of it.
Speaker 9: Now that all these events are just rituals and they're using these numbers towards the rituals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I haven't promoted my book, but hold on, yeah, promote my book.
Speaker 8: Hold on, hold on, yeah, Nick, you have to get my homeboy on dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put real.
Speaker 1: You guys don't have to buy this thing. Amazon's jacked the price up through the roof. It's it's ridiculous, and that's the only copy I have left of it. Uh. The last year, when I was speaking out on the streets of Seattle, somebody came and jack my last box of books. Anyway, Yeah, and I should get more printed. But anyway, for the record, wuhan coronavirus ninety three? Uh? Okay, So let me go back to the date May fourth, two thousand and two, when w says Ozsy, mom loves it and it's funny. You know, you remember how retarded he was. He had He had to keep looking down at his lines. You know how the White House Correspondence dinner is where they tried to tell jokes. This poor guy has to look down to remember every four words he had. He was in the moz Andy pose. He looks down and he looks up Allsie, mom loves your stuff. That phrase in Jamatri equates to ninety three. Okay again, Ozzy who did this song? Mister Crowlee and his death just had everything to do with Oh, we could play this scene real quick. Yeah, now you might get this. We might get eliminated for copyright, but man, it's too late. Now, have you just pause it and just skipped through it until you find the.
Speaker 6: Corona I can pause it.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to give people a representation of what we was talking about, because falling down that it is a very interesting movie. So I'll close this out real quick, and I'll pull up to see if I can find the where you said the sign was at its.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in there. You can't miss it, Corona Street, in the middle of the store. But okay, So the day that he does this is May fourth. Now keep in mind George W. Bush had just won the fifty fourth election. For the record, JESU would order equeses to fifty four. Their headquarters is the Church of the Jiesu, Building fifty four at their pinnacle. They had fifty four universities in the US. Their first university was founded by John Carroll at age fifty four. A lot. Just the other week, the guy who was traveling with the Annabelle doctor, he died on a Sunday at fifty four. Did you catch that story?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I remember that.
Speaker 1: He died at fifty four and Gettysburg, which equals fifty four. And he died fifty four days before the new Conjuring movie comes out, which is a series that references the Annabelle doll.
Speaker 2: I just say fifty four is half of one oh eight, which is the perfect number, right or no one alluded to the anyway?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Wait is this? There's so many I mean, we could say it in time onlist for fifty hours. But the word geometry equates to one hundred and eight forwards and one hundred and eight in reverse. There's not a whole lot of words that equal the same thing forwards and backwards.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: And the thing about wait, I just say that. The thing about one to wait is it's the approximation that explains how we get eclipses on Earth. They say the Sun is the diameter of the Earth one hundred and eight times across, and from the Earth to the Sun is the diameter of the Sun one hundred and eight times. And they say from the Earth to the Moon is the diameter of the moon one hundred and eight times. And it's these distances is that make the perfect eclipses happen? But okay, this is the thing about his tribute to Ozzy at the White House Correspondenter. May fourth is the one hundred and twenty fourth day of the year. That is the ninety third composite number. These people get mathematical of course, Papa Bush left office in ninety three, Barbara Bush and Jamatria equals ninety three again the day her name, Barbara Bush's ninety three, the day their child died, had a ninety three connection. Again, as they leave office just days after, as Bill Clinton's come in, you get the ninety three World Trades Center bombing, a little precursor to what would happen once the sun got back in there. And speaking of sun, I mean they tell us over here with our wacky measurement system that the sun is ninety three million miles away on average. And what's funny is what's funny about that is in the metric system, the sun is one hundred and fifty millions away on average. Did you find the corona?
Speaker 3: Yoh?
Speaker 7: Matter of fact, right before that happens, Yo, check this out, right before that happens.
Speaker 6: Just look at this part.
Speaker 7: This is crazy because it made me stick out, Like why did they take a video off the flags falling down?
Speaker 1: Did you see that exactly?
Speaker 6: Like right before you hit corona? Look, they took a video is just crazy, Like.
Speaker 7: Whose idea was it to be like, yo, let's just take a shot off the flags in the ground, you know what I'm saying. And then you got this going on right here, the dude's fighting whatnot. And then it goes into the back scene when he's back there. You can see it when it pops up right there. Watch is right there and.
Speaker 6: Boom yeah and the guy is yeah, career right here.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just crazy something like when I seen that, like this was one of my favorite movies, like how good it was. And uh, matter of fact, when this movie came out, I was only ten years old, you know, I was born eighty three.
Speaker 6: That you actually brought that up.
Speaker 3: Get hold.
Speaker 9: I always come in at a time, like you know where it's in the middle of the movie or towards the end.
Speaker 8: I've never watched it from the beginning. I'll do that.
Speaker 2: I wanted to point out. I don't know if you said this, forgive me if you did, but I mean, it's so simple that the two oh one is just right next to and almost like a simplified and two thousand and one is like an amplified version of it, and which is and they're both related to two of course, which.
Speaker 5: Is what happened. Oh, he froze.
Speaker 8: They're onto us.
Speaker 1: Ethan fro.
Speaker 5: I have something else, but if he comes back.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, what I was saying that two thousand and one, he's almost like a two hundred and one amplified, right, And Uh. The Pythagoreans, or at least Pythagoras, would spit every time he heard the number two, which is almost you know the basis of both those numbers. Uh, they did not like to the Pythagorians, apparently.
Speaker 8: Interesting.
Speaker 6: You got me thinking, now what is this? Right here?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 6: They got me thinking what you don't see that little Oh? I can't see it on my screen? The carriage? What does that type of carriage look like?
Speaker 5: Carriage?
Speaker 6: As you don't see it like right here right? You see where his uh the horse you see the horse the picture?
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't even tell what that is.
Speaker 6: See now, I'm now about to go take that In chat GPT.
Speaker 5: You probably drop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you.
Speaker 5: To echo the.
Speaker 1: Point you're making about how two to oh one was similar to the year two thousand and one. It's the beginning of the twenty first century. The word jesuit with that most peer cipher, the one that's list out Manley pe Halls just jesuit alone is twenty one, and so was the word Bible in that cipher. And keep in mind, twenty one's the sixth triangular number the Bible for man man made on the sixth day the twenty first century. Beginning with two thousand and one, and what happened. I mean, there's been a total agenda since that moment that has made America look anything but like what we thought America was. I mean, I'd argue that the country was always a lie, but I mean we're not the land of the free, home of the brave, where the land of the surveillance state. And just every see there's any thing I like to talk about for people have never noticed. Couti's nineteen came nineteen years after nine to eleven in the nineteen.
Speaker 5: High Jennie, I was going to ask you about.
Speaker 1: On a nineteen year cycle. It's about the moon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I was asking the child.
Speaker 1: Nineteen years before two thousand and one was nineteen eighty two. That's the year the War on Drugs was officially declared by Reagan, who was the thirty third governor of California. After being a Hollywood actor. For the record, Hollywood's another thirty three word and of course related to Magic and Magic's thirty three but again, nineteen year cycles of the Moon, the war on drugs, the War on terror, the war on germs, these were all really a war on just the American people building a police surveillance state, just like again the Mega Powers fighting the Twin Towers when one of them was Big boss Man the cop that. Again, I talk about this stuff because I want people to catch on to the patterns, and if we live to see it, you can guarantee these people have another mega ritual really lined up for twenty thirty nine. And again it's like I didn't want to live to see it if people don't wake up at the rate where we might all witness it from living in Mark Zuckerberg's meta. But you know it's it's yeah, anyway, scary thing.
Speaker 2: I wanted to add on that that there's a lot of references to how well historical and esoteric on how nine to eleven really birthed us into the New World right, as you pointed out in the New World Order references, but but just on a historical sense, like we're really in a whole new era. The last time this might have occurred, arguably, is when they did some other pole smashing during the origination and foundation of Monotheism in when they destroyed the Ashera polarity. Right, Well, then that was a whole other ritual of destroying the poles, which initiated you know, this is a dynamic that's been playing out that for a long since then and maybe longer. But there's the scapegoat, and there's the persona behind the scapegoat you mentioned, you know, let's you know, the Jesuits and certain elements of Zionism, if you will. Right, these have been there. One is in control, one is the scapegoat, and this has been going on a long time. But they destroyed the Ashera poles and kept the Yahweh pole, and now we have Monotheism, which is the polarity of severity only if you look at it in that respect, and that initiated that the last two thousand years, and arguably that was a great initiation. Just like with Freemason, we Freemasonry, you have Hiram Abiff in between the two poles of Solomon, the Jaquin and Boaz. That's the initiatory right one of them in one second.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I was gonna say, these rituals may be opening or like that, I don't know, shifting our reality maybe into some kind of different timeline.
Speaker 1: Or open.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing, start focus on It'll be called the eclipse. Don't feel that the show be do it gues you, sho