Speaker 1: How does the latest news out of Indianapolis affect the way that you're drafting colts? Which AFC South receiver is poised to have a monster twenty twenty six season? And what NFC North tight end do you have to get right in f FPC Big Gorilla drafts this year? Plus the three time FFPC League Champ Greg Wiener makes us think more about Jordan Addison, brock Purty, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: Pants down the pressure I've seen.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live and horder round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 4: With your hosts, Eric.
Speaker 3: Balkman and Farrell Elliott. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your hope for analysis from the best players.
Speaker 4: In the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Waltman and Barrel Elliott. Thank you, Rob.
Speaker 1: Greetings to all of you blcoholics and for ELIAX. Welcome to the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour presented by my f f PC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. My co host is the Definitive Commissioner of Fantasy.
Speaker 4: Football, Farrell Elliott.
Speaker 1: Coming up on tonight's show, we're going to converse about Drake May's potential regression. By addition, and of course we'll get into Carnell tates redraft impact this season is in his rookie campaign as well. The three time f f PC League Champion Greg Wiener, will wax poetic on Zach Sharbonay, George Kittle, and so much more. Connect with us on x at HSFF our at Eric Balkman. Kf f SC dot com is where to go to play in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. Facebook dot com slash hsff ours where to reach us there. High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com is where you can send your emails to us. Before we get the show cranked up here, I want to let everybody know that the FFPC Big Gorilla is filling drafts each and every day seven bananas and early rampage promos our live million dollar grand prize in that competition, the Baby Gorilla one hundred thousand dollars grand prize with just one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter. We have the Best Ball Tournament and the super Flex Bestball Tournament's going off. Remember we added another one hundred k out of the grand prize in the Best Ball Tournament, so that's going to go up to four hundred thousand this year. Don't forget about Dynasty and Empire. Dynasty startups now available one hundred dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars for your entryes. There FFPC Chap League's going off. Sign up for those. Just don't be the lowest scoring team in any given week and you will win your chop league. And then of course the main event early bird deadline coming up on four days to go on that save two hundred bucks if you are in by then, plus you'll be automatically entered the Prosers as Jos. Everybody always ask me how do I get into Prosers as Jos.
Speaker 4: This is how.
Speaker 1: Register by midnight on Sunday and you'll be in that drawing. And we have a my FFPC dot com as where to go. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, share it with your friends. Comments on the video, share with the friends, share with enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. I apologize for the late start tonight. Technical difficulties preventing us from starting on time. So I do apologize. It was my fault. With respect to tonight's guest, I think I'm gonna bring him on right now to make sure that we are not abusing his time tonight. He's already notched three high stakes High Stakes FFPC titles in his career. He is looking to add on to that this season by winning the million dollar grand prize in the FFPC Big Gorilla. You can connect with him on x at Greg Wiener QS. Please welcome onto the show, mister Greg Wiener. Greg, thanks for stopping him, man, How are you great?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Eric, really appreciate the opportunity to join your show here and look forward to discussing fantasy football in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's gonna be a lot of fun. Now, listen, when you are not winning all these FFPC leagues and drafting at all these FFPC leagues, what are you doing for a living, sir.
Speaker 2: Well, I founded my own company in nineteen eighty seven at the age of twenty nine. We are an importer of specialty fasteners designed for the cabinet and furniture industries. And if you're a woodworking hobbyist, you can find us online at Quickscrews dot com.
Speaker 1: Quickscrews dot com as in keys, Quickscrews dot com is where to go for that. Okay, well that's good and that's been going wow for almost forty years, is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's really cool. I got three sons in the business, two of them who are fantasy football players, and got me into fantasy football.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic. That really cool for you, man, That's that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the fantasy football portion of the program tonight. We'll kick things off and talk about my Green Bay Packers. Tucker Craft is his big gorilla ADP right now. And by the way, anytime we cite ADP on this site, it's or on this show, it's always through fantasymojo dot com. Darren Rmani is the godfather of the pros Versus Joe's Challenge.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He runs that site, does a great job with it. If you're playing in the FFPC, you highly recommend you get a subscription to fantasymojo dot Com. His ADP Tuckercraft's is six to oh one. Does that seem high to you given that he's coming off in ACL and if you remember back to last year when he was catching all those passes where he was the tight end one in points per game. When he tore that ACL, Christian Watson wasn't on the field. Now the Packers are going to have a healthy Watson on the field to start the season, and then Craft is coming off the torn ECL. Does it still seem like a price that you want to soak into Tucker Craft at six to oh one, Greg Well, I do.
Speaker 2: And I have I expect him fully to recover and be ready to start the season. Besides, if we pay close attention, we know that the Packers let go two of their receivers, one of them Romeo Dobbs, who was their touchdown leader. They're gonna need to fill those targets, uh, And they also let go of Wis as well. So I do think that he's a good price at at this range. I've drafted him multiple times, but it is possible you may find, based on your particular build, it might be a too high a price to pay. And you may want to look down the line a little bit later for some other guys that I think are probably not bad picks in a in a little bit later range. But I like him at six oh one. I do think that if anything happens with this, the situation with Josh Jacobs where he's gonna miss any time based on these fault these accuzations they came out yesterday. I don't know if you're familiar with them, but that the NFL is serious about behavior and off field behavior. So if there's any any chance that Jacob's misses any time, then yeah, I think Craft's can become a huge winner in that in that offen If we.
Speaker 1: Look at tight ends in the Big Gorilla over the last five days, I think they Yeah, last five days you were seeing Kraft go off as tight end seven.
Speaker 4: He's actually fallen behind Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a temporary thing or if that's a permanent thing, but tight end seven, if you want to pass on Craft, you still have a chance at guys like Sam Laportat, Travis Kelcey, Isaiah Likely, and the next guy I want to ask you about one, George Kittle of Greg when we look at him at what point of the season do you think he comes back? And I asked you about Tucker Craft's ADP. What do you make of George Kittle's ADP now going as high as the seven to eight on average over the last five days. How many games you think he misses? And is that a spot you want to be in business with Kittle this year?
Speaker 2: You know that's interesting, the seven oh eight. I didn't even know he got that high. I mean I picked him in previous drafts that I've been doing, you know, for the last month or so. I think I got him in the ninth and tenth. So he's radically moving and he should be. He is going to be physically healthy to start this season, except they start in Australia, and because they opened in Australia, that travel may be an issue for him. I believe if he was, if they were playing at home or on the West Coast, that he would absolutely play in Week one with the Australia game. It's possibly won't, But I think we're gonna see a full season of Kittle. And I love George Kittle man. I mean, I live in the Bay Area. I grew up a Niner fan. I saw my first Niner game at eight years old, so really I saw John Brody versus part Stars. So I have football in my blood and I just love it. Kittle is one of my all time favorite players.
Speaker 1: This is a ringing endorsement that we get from George Kittle, and we'll give a ringing endorsement on our co host joining us right now, Ladies and gentlemen. You know him from the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at kffsc dot com. Ferrel Elliott joining the program tonight, Farrel, what's good man?
Speaker 4: How are you guys? I was early and now I'm late, and now I'm not exactly sure where we are, but that's all that matters. Well, I just from the g Man. I heard music to my ears because he is a veteran obviously of Kesar Stadium. Are you a g man? You you sit on the pines at Keisar Stadium. I am so proud of you, brother. You were watching the forty nine ers back when their uniforms were quite memorable. They looked like Ohio State two were.
Speaker 2: More memorable than than the way they played, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 4: They were a little soft back then, but they had some fine moments, you know, you the Rams were taking all the California glory out of that.
Speaker 2: But you know had a good twenty year run in the eighties, right, Yeah, you know they did okay, and they got a good chance to do okay this year too. The night As will tell you they think they can win it all.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: We uh we got our tight end talk out of the way with Craft new and Kettle Ferrell.
Speaker 4: But you can pivot up the wide receiver here. Oh yeah, what do you want to talk about? You want to talk about some of the pre show stuff. You want to talk about just our No, no, you want to talk You want to talk more forty nine or you want to transplant in forty nine or Juwan Jennings. Yeah, Juan Jennings is one of my favorite players. We have a lot of guys that come on the show and they'll say, oh, he just he has spike games. He's great for best ball. It's hard to know when to start him. I love watching him play, much like Kittle. He makes great efforts as a football player. What's it gonna look like for him up in Minnesota? And how's it gonna affect those other receivers on the roster up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in San Francisco, he was known as first down Juwan, like, come on in the third down and he turned it into a first down. I mean that was his You know, he's the third wide receiver over there, and that's how we operated. He's gonna do the same thing from Minnesota. He's he is going to be the third wide receiver. He runs completely different routes than what Jordan Addison runs, and so I don't actually think he's going to impact Addison that much. Addison operates down the sideline a little bit deeper, maybe with some curls, and that where Jwan he's going to go into the middle of the field. He's going to take those hard hits from the linebackers, but he's gonna get those tough first downs. If they're not running eleven personnel, he won't be on the floor, on the on the on the on the field. And so I think I think Addison is going to be a benefactor of Juwan being added because he is going to take defenders with him. And I also think Justin Jefferson will actually benefit from that.
Speaker 4: Whenever you bring a pro in the room like that. It kind of reminds me about Meyers going to Jacksonville last year. I think it really helps the young quarterback too. And yeah, I think you're spot on there. It's weird the ADP with Jefferson.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that it falling a little bit, and now he has slipped to the two oh two in the Big Gorilla, which I think is a really good bye right now Addison too, it seems like and I didn't I didn look at the data. Maybe I should look at the data in fact that we'll bring up right now. Addison is wide receiver forty eight at the ten oh seven, and I would say there hasn't been a significant movement from him after they sign Juwan Jennings. So I think a lot of people are with you on this, on this Greg debt that it's not going to affect Addison. I think Addison in the mid tenth is a nice little buy too. And then Juwan Jennings not going until the end of the fifteenth. That one I'm not sure I'm on board with. But with Jefferson and Addison, if one of those guys were to go down Jennings, you'd probably get some run out of him until those guys got We saw he could do it in San Francisco, like when he was more of a featured guy. He came through multiple times over the course of his career there, and he's only costing you a fifteenth round pick.
Speaker 4: Maybe I can get on board with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifteenth, I agree, fifteen is good. He stepped into Ayuk when he got injured. That's that's how he got his opportunity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that that's what happened there because he had Deebo ahead of him and Ayuk ahead of him. Deba left and.
Speaker 4: He's still bever get in the fifteenth round and well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he goes out there, yeah, he crazy not to grab him, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: The other thing too, as long as we're talking about injured players here, I don't know how you. I mean, I'm gonna find out Greg how you feel about zach Sharbona in a little bit. But he's going in the eleventh round of FFPC Big Guerrilla Drafts. And this is a player when he tore his ACL as late as he tore it in the twenty twenty five season, I was of the opinion that he just wasn't gonna play this year, and then Seattle soaked a. They let Kenneth Walker go to free agency, and they soak the first round pick in the Jendarian price. And so for me, I look at it from the standpoint right now, Am I really going to carry sharbon A on my roster through the bye weeks hopeful that I'm somehow in the thick of it in December and maybe sharbon A can help me win a lot of money. I don't know if I'm there, because even if he comes back, he probably won't be one hundred percent Zach Sharbone. He'll probably be a shell of himself for the remainder of this season. So I'm really down on Sharbona even though he's an eleventh round pick. I don't know, Greg, Maybe you can tell me on him here, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Not loving him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can sell you on him. I could probably make a case for him in that if you can pick up or if you know you're gonna really I mean, I rarely go into a draft picking this way, but if you know that you want to start your draft with two high first second round picks in the running back area, maybe maybe you end up at the back end of the draft where it's a little bit easier to control exactly who you get. Then you get to Charbonnay, depending on what the rest of your learning look up in the eleventh round. It's tough. I mean, that is a tough play. You're right. I don't think he's going to be back until week eleven or twelve, and then you know, they it's really hard to say by then. By then the rookie might be all primed and in high speed and playing like Walker was playing. But Sharvon's gonna play. That's the thing is he is going to play for sure. That's just the way Mike McDonald runs that squad. He's gonna run those runners and he loves that hard running action there. So I would say that if you're planning for maybe a bigger RB build and you can get you know, front end, top heavy and then some just some extra back end coverage, he could be a game winner. Would be like bringing in a first round player for the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Jamn, I'm going to stop you right there, because Balki will throw you some of these questions once in a while. That's one of those evil Balky questions. He gets you signed like you're running for Congress after a while, you know, and you just you like on a Sunday morning show and that girl's looking at you with that me and eye. You know. Yeah, look here's something that's easier. I have never run into a fantasy player that has not been somewhat enthused by Drake London. Everybody sees that the potential. Everybody understands that he can be a difference maker. Can you over draft Drake London? And are you a Is this a player? Is this a receiver? You know, we just had in Kentucky. We've got a best ball draft going and I noticed that out of the first eighteen picks, thirteen of them were running backs. Is this a receiver? That this third round magic for you? If if that kind of ratio of running back to receiver continues in Bulky, Where is he going in our f f PC?
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to say, I'm in that draft that KF and I was blown away because I was picking in the second spot and it came back to me in the in the second round and all, I've never seen so much green in my life.
Speaker 4: Farah on the right side of that board.
Speaker 1: It was all running backs, running backs, running backs running like it was it was.
Speaker 4: It was all over the place.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, uh to to see all the all the backs that went off and I I don't remember. I think that's a receiver. Yeah, I took Nico Collins's beside the point right now. Sorry, Drake London a d P. That's what we're talking about. Yeah, okay London right now in the ff P se wide receiver seven at the two to oh seven right now?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he can't. And I I somehow I got him in the third and some draft and that was weeks ago. Your thoughts, g Man on London? Are you gonna he's.
Speaker 2: I wanted him badly last year and I just didn't get enough shots out of him in the right spots, didn't take him. I think I had him on one or two teams. But I've been you know, I looked at it that season he had when before he got injured. It was incredible. And everything is lining up for him, uh In even with Bison down there dominating like crazy, his opportunities are gonna It's gonna be hard to believe, but I think he's gonna get more. Uh, tosses and better tosses this year than ever two is far more accurate than anybody he's ever played with. I just think that the whole Falcons offensive philosophy is going to want to get him targets. So I'm all in on London. Yeah. You see these all these running backs. And I got in the draft earlier this year on the big Gorilla where I was in the third position, but it actually made or maybe the fourth position, and it made sense to take London right just because of the way I was looking at it and where I was where I wanted to draft, and so I just I've been taking them just because all the running backs are there. But there's a lot of running backs in the first four rounds that you could take, so you you know, gett in London in the second or third. Yeah, I'm gonna take them all day.
Speaker 1: Do you do you believe Tonguabailoa starts the majority of the games for Atlanta this season, Greg, Well.
Speaker 2: I believe he starts the season. I don't know if Pennix can then beat him out. I like Penix a lot, and I don't think it's much of a drop off. Do you think it has to do with it wasn't Penis injured at the end of the last year. They didn't a chance to read up on Penick. But I thought he was injured at the end of last year, and I thought that they were gonna go both of them were going to play during the OTAs in the off season. But I thought too was going to start at the beginning of the season. And I think if he does and they get off to a good start, then I think it's gonna be hard for Penis to get in, right. I think Pendix gets in if for some reason the Falcons don't get off to a good start.
Speaker 4: That's the biggest question out of Atlanta. That's pretty fascinating.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'll be hard.
Speaker 1: It's the third time he's torn in acl penix, because that's what the injury was in November. However, the first two times he tore it, it was.
Speaker 4: His right kne. This one is his left knee.
Speaker 1: He'll probably, I mean I think he was if I remember correctly, he was working out at OTAs and doing some stuff. They're obviously not full goal, but that could be a case too. Where Again, for best ball leagues, you have to be concerned with this. If you're looking for Atlanta stacks because toungue I Loa could start the season. I'm with you, Gregor. I think he does start the season. But then who's finishing this season? Is it gonna be Panics taking over at some point? Does tung of ba leve will hold him off? One of the things that we have to kind of figure out, and maybe we'll get some more data points on that as training camp sort of rolls on.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about Carnell Tait here.
Speaker 1: We just spent months and months and months talking Dynasty on this show, talking about the NFL draft, rookies and everything, and I think for the most part, we've looked at a lot of these rookies through a scope of what kind of career are these guys going to have. Let's narrow it down even more and talk about Carnell Tait in his rookie season. Looks to be the fully fledged number one wide out for Tennessee, has a strong armed quarterback and cam Ward who loves pushing it down the field. These should all be good things. What kind of impact do you think he's going to have his rookie year, greg Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I joined the dynasty World this year and picked up a bunch of dynasty teams that drafted Tait in one of them. So I do hope he's going to help jump start Ward and the rest of the Tennessee offense. They really need that, right But like most rookies, I kind of expect the impact to be greater as the season wears on. Some rookies do shoot out of the gate, and it's quite possible Carnell can. I do think there's a little bit of advantage here, advantage cart Tate for earlier production because the Bowl who became their offensive coordinator. I think he can do some good stuff with Ward, you know, and unlock some things. And if he does, maybe it's because of Tate, and Tate kind of shows him away to get him the ball and we can see some big things from both for Ward and Tate. That's what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 4: Wow, you know, the table has a history of.
Speaker 1: Working with young quarterbacks that that have become pretty significant. Now how much of that was him and how much of that was the quarterback I don't know, but Josh Allen, we had Jack and Dart last year, Davill has had and then obviously in the college ranks too.
Speaker 4: Down at Alabama.
Speaker 1: He had worked with some pretty talented quarterbacks down there as well, So Tate's gonna be interesting this year. Ferrel I, as much as I love talking wide receivers on this show and especially rookie Ones, I'm fascinated by this this quarterback in San Francisco right now, and now we get to we get to talk about it. And here from the horse's mouth himself in the Bay Area, mister Greg Wiener.
Speaker 4: You like a little quarterback action out there, so back when you were at Keysar Stadium, and then when you left Keysar and moved to the Stick, you thought that was an upgrade, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Well, now, because I had been going to Giants game since then, you croached it, so I already knew knew what that deal was all about. But you remember football starts in September, and that's always the best weather. September and October the best winter weather in San Francisco. So we actually enjoyed football in the beginning. Every year.
Speaker 4: You experienced the same thing then of having a pretty darn good quarterback in you're below of John Brody, but you had to you had to look south to La and they had Roman Gabriel on this one step ahead of you. You know, we've got the same situation now, interesting right over the years, the same situation. You've got a good, serviceable quarterback and the star quarterback is down there in the rams, and you've got to figure out a way to beat him. Is Party going to be that guy? Is he going to continue his his maturation as a player and bring the type of leadership offensively that this team needs. Sometimes you know that there's so many stars on this offense, with the running back and with Kittle and you you you kind of think that this personality of this quarterback, you know, where's the room for him to step up? That's something I've always thought about. But I love Perty. He's in the eleventh round. You're gonna get better that You're gonna get better serviceable numbers than any other eleventh round quarterback.
Speaker 2: With him, Yeah, no doubt. I mean, I love Perty. He's It's one of my four favorite Niners. You know, I bet I was. I mean, I had season tickets, you know, well over twenty years, okay, and I just recently moved off those. But I've been there the last eight years, and you know, when they drafted him. It was kind of a joke, right, he was the last man in the draft joke, you know, last man drafted, and I mean that's always like just a joke because it's the last man drafted. But him and Shanahan are on the same page. The offensive line is tooled and ready to go. They got Williams signed and ready to go. The guy's beast, Trent, you know they. I mean, he went two seasons and didn't allow a sack. So I think I think Prudy is primed and ready to go. I saw him in an interview the other day where he's said the Niners are going to win the title this year, or capable of winning the title. I don't think he said they were going to win the title. But yeah, one thing about him that's very interesting that I don't know if a lot of people see him play. I see him up close to play quite a bit, right and all these games, but he moves through in the pocket pretty smoothly, where he does a good side step right where he doesn't run out of the pocket. He kind of glides out of the pocket, and so I think he buys a little bit of time on that he can be an effective runner where you don't expect him to run, but he can be effective. He ripped off some forty yard runs last year, and I do think that this year Shanahan will open up the playbook a little bit more because I think you can't give McCaffrey four hundred dogs again, you know, four hundred touches. I don't think they can. You know, they're they're all talking about this offseason. I listened to a lot of the radio shows and and you know it's all about, yeah, we gotta we gotta save McCaffrey. We can't wear him down, but you know Shanahan will run him to the nub. That's what it takes for the Niners to win. That's just a fact.
Speaker 4: One of the things I like about Bertie and we touched on it earlier, which Jenny's and you can take a look at the backup tight end Tonguas who everyone thinks is is going to get some play, and I really like as a player he gets presented with these group of players and he continues to elevate their game. He's he's he does not have to have the all pro receiver tight end on the field to be successful and I like that about him.
Speaker 2: You know, he's the classic every day every man, every day man, right, everybody's man. You know, he and he garners massive respect from those.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're talking about Balky. You know that's what rock Perty, sir. But I will say, but Perty don't have your beard, so yeah, you've never been missed. You irrelevant.
Speaker 1: I have been, especially my own family. I will say this, guys. Remember Perty got off to that really good start last year to seventy seven and two touchdowns three oh nine and two touchdowns the first two games.
Speaker 4: That's when he gets hurt.
Speaker 1: He essentially misses two months and then it takes him a little bit to work himself back in. But if you look at the finish to that season, his last three three of his last four regular season games, the last one was against Seattle, it was a it was a slobber knocker defensive struggle.
Speaker 4: So nobody put up great numbers in that.
Speaker 1: But you look at the three games before that, two hundred ninety five and three touchdowns, two hundred ninety five and five touchdowns, three hundred and three and three touchdowns. This guy was insane to end the season last year, even in the playoffs two sixty two and two touchdowns against Philly, And so I think that when if you want to wait on quarterback, let's just say you wait until the top eleven quarterbacks are off the board in the Big Gorilla, which right now, if you do that, you could have your choice and you can go quarterback quarterback with anyone of Brock Perty Matthew Stafford, Patrick Mahomes, bow Knicks, Kyler Murray, Jared Goff. I mean, I'm gonna have so many teams this year at LEAs I'm gonna say this right now. I don't know for sure how it's gonna play out, but I think I'm gonna have so many teams this year where I'm gonna have two of those six guys and I'm just gonna play matchups with them throughout the season.
Speaker 4: And You're never going to Lamar Jackson. You're never gonna be Josh Allen. Never say never, Okay never, because I think I think you would be foolish to do so, because you guys, never it is.
Speaker 1: And I will say in Best Ball, I probably never will do that because I like rebuilding the quarterback position and the aggregate with like you know, three, you know, two quarterbacks and three quarterbacks where I think there's less of an edge to have, you know, Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson or any of these other guys or whatever. But yeah, manage leagues. I probably will when when if Lamar Jackson falls or you know, Burrow is another one, even though he doesn't use his legs a whole lot, He's another guy I like this year, So I don't. We'll see what happens with how and I'll update everybody because I know everybody wants to know I'm handling the quarterback position in my drafts this year, everybody.
Speaker 4: And you're getting a lot of compliments tonight. The Derry Gerrior who consistently competes with you is complimenting you. And uh yeah, you know a lot of a lot of people here. Uh you know.
Speaker 1: I I will say, we do have they're they're not complimentary to me, but we do have a few emails I want to get to you tonight. Emails are always good, and the first one comes to us John in Windsor Mill, Maryland. He writes, Hia, Greg, how much control does Rashad White have on that commander's backfield right now?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Man?
Speaker 1: That is John in Windsor Mill, Maryland. We appreciate the email.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't know how you would handle the commander's backfield at the moment. Greg, what's the proper procedure that FFPC players should be taking in their big gorilla drafts.
Speaker 2: It's tough. It's tough. If Jaden Daniels comes back and he's one hundred percent and he runs the r p O, you know, he limits all of the running back potential scores that you know, he could take it the goal line at the r p O. He could take away the ball and not give it to him. I still think that White will not be the starter. I think what's his name? It's skipping me? Yeah, yeah, j CM. I think he's actually going to be the everyday back.
Speaker 4: I don't ye.
Speaker 2: White has always been the third down back, receiving back. That's how he played the role in Tampa Bay. So I don't really think he's gonna replace. I think they're gonna go committee again, what choice do they have? The rookie Allen might be a good late pick. If you're looking to pick up somebody late in the late late rounds, maybe you already picked up your defense and such and you're just taking a stab. This guy may actually end up playing.
Speaker 4: So I thought Merit in our drafts last year, cross Key Merritt was was one of the most underrated players, and I think he's underrated again this year. He did more with less than than a lot of running backs did in the league last year. And he's got some good If we brought the disnel in and talk relatively athletics and then that kind of stuff, he's got some good numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And you know, I've been reading a little bit about Eckler wanting to come back too. Oh yeah, you know, I would take a Eckler in a lot of drugs.
Speaker 4: You'll be reading about Eckler wanting to come back in twenty thirty two. It consistently Eckler will be coming back. I man, Balky, this is good stuff. I'll tell you what's not good stuff.
Speaker 1: The Washington Commanders adp for their running backs in the Big Gorilla right now. The first one being chosen is Rashad White, and that doesn't happen until the ninth round. Krossky Merrit is going in the tenth right after that, and then to Greg's point, Kate Tron Allen going last at running back fifty five in the fourteenth round, So that might be one of those. I don't know, like I've got all that interested in krossky Merrit may maybe Greg, you're right, and he does have an impact, But I know Rashad White can catch passes, and I know Kate Tron Allen's a rookie.
Speaker 4: He's the mystery box.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that they drafted this year and he only cost me a fourteenth round pick, So I.
Speaker 4: Think there's something to be said to that.
Speaker 1: Although I don't think he's a special talent at all, and I think athletically krossky Merritt definitely has a couple of notches up on on k Tron Allen for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell the caller. I'm sorry, I was just gonna say, I can tell the caller I wouldn't be looking to draft for.
Speaker 4: Running for Congress. That answer has a lot of yeah politic there, let's let's do that.
Speaker 2: I haven't drafted him. How's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, That's that's the way to do it.
Speaker 4: I love it. Greg.
Speaker 1: One more email for you, Pete and Anaheim.
Speaker 4: What's up? Greg?
Speaker 1: Even with the potential edition of a J. Brown, Are you at all concerned with potential regression coming from Drake May? Thank you, Pete and Anaheim Drake May. Right now, there is a lot of people that believe in May in in the big in the big Gorilla. I can tell you his ADP right now is all the way up to so I can't even see it. Quarterback four seven oh six is where we're looking at right now. Now, maybe I'm just and I'm by the way, I'm totally with Pete on this. I have some concerns about a player who had an incredibly easy schedule last year, a player that took a natural leap forward in his second year, and a player that carried his team all the way to the super Bowl, falling just short the super Bowl curse, like you know.
Speaker 4: Whoever loses the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's nothing, but there is a significant history here of those teams regressing quite a bit the following year. And I wonder if you throw AJ Brown into the mix, if that looks better on paper than it actually is in real life. So all this to say, I think May is gonna have a fine season. I don't know if it's so fine that I want to take him in the mid seventh of the Big Gorilla, when I just rattled off all those other six quarterbacks at least four rounds later. I don't know if Drake mains the way I want to spend my seventh round pick.
Speaker 4: What say you? Greg?
Speaker 2: Well kind of with me on this. Not only that they are they have a much more difficult schedule this year, and if I remember correctly, Mike Rabel coached AJ Brown at well, it was at Tennessee, and I don't recall them a J. Brown being his favorite receiver or having a J. Brown call his number fifteen times a game. So I'm not even sure that if they get AJ Brown, although I love AJ Brown, Yeah, I don't know if that's going to take. May seventh is really rich, right, I mean, most most of the times in the FFPC, most experienced or winning managers are trying to build their team and they need to get a little bit further along before they're picking quarterbacks. That's just the facts, right.
Speaker 4: You know, I.
Speaker 2: Consider it a really successful draft if I was able draft my first quarterback in the ninth round, right, So it's just kind of a mentality about it. Uh, seventh is close. You know, we're seeing some gaps. I've recently seen some gaps around the late sixth depend. You know, if you're if you're picking in the back half, and so I've seen people get dua there. But I just you know, Burrough's a whole different thing. Burrow already came out and said he wants to break the all time touchdown record for next year. So and he can do it. He's got the talented on the field with him. Drake May Yeah, I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 4: Well, weird place. It's a weird place to draft a quarterback in the second just weird.
Speaker 1: Just don't want to do it, do you. Greg you said you loved aj Brown mid third round? Would you be taking him there? That's where he's going right now, even though we don't know officially where he's going to be playing football this year.
Speaker 4: Is wide receiver eleven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I get the choice. I know I'm going to be drafting later. I'm just kind of choosing to unless he's like laid in my lap at a really advantage on the ADP side, I'm not. I haven't been picking him yet just because I'm a little bit leery about where what if he doesn't end up in New England and you know, then you're like, oh, you know, and he ends up in a you know, a really bad situation or worse, he he ends up with another superstar and he doesn't even end up being the first choice.
Speaker 4: Well, we've avoided talking about Bucky Irving tonight, which is bulky. That's amazing. But the I, you know, I wonder why we're not getting more emails on Diggs. I mean, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, so the thing is with Diggs is I expected because he had that court thing too, that he wasn't I think he was found not guilty. He was formally charged pound not guilty. And I said, okay, well, now now he'll sign somewhere. You know, somebody's gonna pick him up. And yet he's still he's still out there. Now this this is a two way street. As Farrell knows, like, we don't know what Digs and his team are asking for. We don't know what he's being offered right now. But we haven't really heard a whole lot of many teams sniffing around. I don't think anybody's had him in for a workout. I don't think he's talked about any specific places at all, and he's wide receiver fifty three in the twelfth round. So to me at that point, okay, well take a chance. I mean that's Cocher Higgins, Dobbs territory or Matthew Golden. I mean taking a chance on him in the twelfth round is fine, I think. And Greg, I'll let you weigh in on this too. I think once he does sign, we're gonna see that probably, I mean, depending upon where he signs, but I would imagine he's gonna sign somewhere that I don't know if he'll be the number one guy, but certainly a prominent player.
Speaker 4: In the offense.
Speaker 1: And I don't think we're talking about Digs in the twelfth anymore. I think we're talking about him in the early tenth or the late ninth. I think we're gonna see that within a few days of his signing wherever that's gonna be, we are going to see him move up. So, Greg, maybe the best way to handle it right now is the draft Digs and then when his price goes up, you already got him and you don't need him anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he nailed it. I mean that's exactly how I look at it. And it's it's like the inverse of aj Brown, right, you know that's what it is, and you should be you know, if you're getting down to the twelfth round and you see Dig sitting there and you're sitting on four or five receivers, grab him.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, g Man, where do you like him better? Balky says, there's no smoke about where he's going to go. I think I know where he's gonna go. Where do you think he's gonna go, farl I think we've got two choices, okay, Raiders and Chiefs. Yeah, where do you like him best? Raiders? Chiefs? Where do you not like him at all? Come on, g Man, you're the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, clearly both teams can use him. Chiefs, you know, what are they gonna do? But they can't figure out how to keep Rushie Rice on the field. Russie Bryce is getting himself off the field. Forden never really worked out. He's sitting out there on the end and I think he gets what he passes the season or something, so it's not very effective. Yeah, I think Digs would perform very well at Casey and very well at the look the Raiders are going to start Cousins. They're not starting Mendoza. He's going to come out. You know, Cousins has still got the zip on the ball. He's gonna get at the Bowers. And if if, if Diggs is out there, look at a dig Raiders don't have any receivers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's let's let's let's don't tell you what's old Tray's name? Uh, what's Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he's pretty good. But you know, I you're you're right because you know Cousins in Kobiak, they were there with him in Minnesota and that. So where do you preferring Kansas City or the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to get rid of my personal bias against Kansas City because I did go to that Super Bowl where they beat the Niners.
Speaker 4: That was very depression there.
Speaker 2: Still feel the pain, but actually I loved it. The Super Bowl was a great No. I think actually for dig if you're looking for what's best for the player, obviously I think Diggs goes to Kansas City. You know, it's it's a very veteran team. He's a veteran guy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing with Diggs you have to all wonder about is is he got all the crazy behind him.
Speaker 4: Thirty two years old. So if he's not going to get it done now he's this is crazy, we'll follow him around.
Speaker 2: I could be he could be the next Antonio Brown.
Speaker 4: I think it's a good commentary. Well, he's not that crazy. I think it's a good commentary on where they feel about their rookie quarterback. If you know, I'd like to see what he does. It's just maybe it's a can we can get into on another show. We could go deep down that hole and we might even find Bucky Irby larking down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the conversation, Like I thought about including him in the show tonight, I'm like, I talk so much Irvik that we don't have time.
Speaker 4: We joke so much Irving and Tucker Craft that we've left poor Pittman out of all the conversations we did. Yeah, but you know, that's one of g Man's favorite players. Everybody. That's everybody's favorite player. Everybody loves Michael Pittman.
Speaker 1: By the way, Gary on YouTube right now suggested the Little Los Angeles Rams, And I think that's interesting too, because we heard that they might have been poking around A J.
Speaker 4: Brown.
Speaker 1: We know that they won a super Bowl when they had Odell Beckham as their number three receiver there, so maybe there is a pathway for Digs there. The only thing I would say is they the Rams seem to be going all in with with this thirteen personnel. It's just like they have eight tight ends on the field. I don't know how often Digs would get would would get in there. I mean, you're already taking Poka and Akua off the field at the expense of having these tight ends. So I don't know if you want to sign things, but certainly that's a that would be a good organization for for him to join. Uh, it would be it would be Pharah. One final question for Greg tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the question, and we've been asking it a lot of ways. I think with you, I'm tempted to edit it, but I'm not going to do it because even though I know you could handle it, I just want to know you're a very positive guy. I want to know somebody that you just do not like and do not see a future for on any of your teams, and then I would prefer it to be a sleeper because that would help out. You said earlier about people paying attention. Anybody that's watching this show's got to be paying attention, you know. So, who's a guy that that that you really that you that you really think is a fantastic bargain. We've uncovered a lot of them tonight, some of them household names. Who's a guy maybe underneath the radar that you think is a big bargain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think these guys are way down the bargain list. But sometimes way down is the best surpriser is I'm gonna I'm gonna call for Greg Dulcek to the Miami. He's way down there. He's going like two hundred and something. Uh, you know it all yeah, if at all, and I you know, everything I hear and see, I just think, you know, if you look at it, you know, he had a lot of activity at the end of last year. He was very active. I just think he's gonna come out of nowhere with there. I mean, they got ready, I mean they don't have you know, they depleted their passing. Of course, now they're gonna focus on a chance. So we know that. But you know, you can't focus on one offensive player. So I would I'd throw my hat in, you know, the late late rounds, Dual Chin and I do have another one late rounds. Most of you guys know this guy, and that's Tanked Del. He's coming back and we don't know exactly when he's coming back, but I've taken a lot of flyers on him. I'm gonna keep taking flyers on him because if he gets back anywhere mid season, it does anything like he used to do. You're getting you know, home run City.
Speaker 1: Tank l I have drafted a few times already because like super late and I like Dulsach obviously an FFPC too in premium scoring. You're getting him a tight end twenty nine in the Gorilla right now at sixteen oh five.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: The Tank Dell thing if we remember back, So two things I'll point out about Tank Dell. And granted both of these things happened before that awful leg injury, that awfulkn injury, but he was not that far off in target disparity between him and Nico Collins. And he also was a player that reportedly, after the Texans drafted CJ. Stroud, he told him to go out and get Tank Dell on the team too. So you know the quarterback loves him. And now we know and as far as you know, you talk about if Dull Setch is even going. I mean Tank Dell wide receiver seventy five at the eighteen oh three, and sometimes he's not being taken either. So I think if you, especially if you loaded up on stud running backs or maybe a couple of stud tight ends early and you're trying to together those receivers, Tank Bell is definitely worth your pick at the end of Big Griller drafts or Bestball drafts too.
Speaker 4: I think the same thing.
Speaker 2: G man.
Speaker 4: Your answers to those questions make me want to do one thing. Go sign up for an FFPC team and draft more those you want to know.
Speaker 2: Who I'm not drafted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely we do.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I cannot take Brian Thomas.
Speaker 4: Oh now, wait a minute, what are you? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. You got three guys right in the middle of there. They're all ranked very close to each other, and I suffered the bias of having him last year and drafting him as if he was good.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me. I would take.
Speaker 2: Parker Washington of those three because I believe he's the one who's going to come out of that trio. Lawrence favored him at the end of last year. If you look at his last seven games, he was a I don't know what it was, but he was clearly in the top fifteen. Oh yeah, wide receivers.
Speaker 4: Up thirty two passes in December alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm thinking I'm not drafting Thomas, but if I can get Washington, and I've picked him up quite a bit, so I can look for him.
Speaker 4: Okay, you guys are talking. You know, we talked a lot about quarterback tonight, and I appreciate that because sometimes we don't. Do you agree that Thomas has the potential to be great? So and you see the depth Jacoby Myers is there? You see the depth a competent tied end. Why are you Why are we beating the drum a little more for Trevor Lawrence? Why don't you go in and to get the quarterback? Because that, yeah, thats a quarterback.
Speaker 2: I think you do get the quarterback. Look, last year, the coach slim call me, he you gized a huge playbook where he intentionally was going to force Lawrence to really pass the ball around, and they did a great top of it. Now, maybe somebody will emerge from that, But I think you're right if you want to play the giant receivers, playing through the quarterback.
Speaker 4: Some you know, some of our guests. I wouldn't ask these questions for to the but you have exposed yourself as a superior intellect to most and so and guys I've had, I've had so many people refer to Parker Washington as a little receiver, the little receiver without looking Balky, Baulky's already looking. I'm not looking for eyes forward Bulky. Who weighs more Flowers? Or Parker Washington? Parker Washington? How much? Can you give me a number on Parker Washan's way either? Can I look it up for my guests? No, you got a guess.
Speaker 1: I'll guess Parker Washington is two o five and Flowers is one ninety.
Speaker 4: Brilliant Flowers is one eighty, and Parkerwaton is two five two o four. Ge Man, you didn't even get to play because Balky is so brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's okay, that's not my specialty. So I appreciate the.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. You know, when you think about a guy like Parker Wis and everybody's coming on here and and talking about Parker Washington, and you just keep looking at what he did last year. He's a great over the middle guy, but he's two hundred and four pounds, tremendous contact balance. I think that's why he stretched yards. I think that's why at Denver in December, which was the game that that I watched a little bit of this past week when I was looking a little deeper into him, where he got one hundred and forty five yards and took one of them to the house for sixty three yards. He can run past everyone, and he can take the hit and keep the yards after catch. I think the more I don't balky. Where's he going now? Fourth round? Fifth round where it's not that high? No, no, yeah, I believe. I believe when we get to Planet Hollywood he's in the fourth and fifth d I would.
Speaker 1: Be shocked if he got that high, Farrell, but I I there's.
Speaker 4: Non zero chance of anything.
Speaker 1: Right Washington seven oh four, Thomas seven o nine, Myers nine oh five, Hunter fifteen o eight.
Speaker 4: That's where the Jackson is a defensive back. I wouldn't drift him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he everything coming out of there, says his receiver. He's got to be a best ball player, right, I mean totally, Yeah, how could you put him in a manager he.
Speaker 4: Could make an interception and take it to the house. Yes, because this six points for that. I don't know absolutely. Yeah. One other question we have here tonight. This comes from Rubiyo.
Speaker 1: Uh, Greg, Hey, Rubio is doing well, he can tell us, but he wants to know if you have any insider info on Brandon Ayuk and what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Actually listen to the Niners reporters today and it's it's the bizarre situation, to be honest with you. Nobody thought he'd even be with him now and he's still with them.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So what they talked about today was that, you know, they went through a little bit of the history where you know, he was it looked like he was ready to come back, like September, October, November, they were talking about maybe coming back. Uh, and he was going to all the practices and everything was fine, and then he just stopped showing up. But he was healthy, he was he was actually so he's healthy and so now the Niners have to decide what they want to do. Right, they most likely after June one they'll release.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Probably what's going to happen. I don't think anybody's gonna trade for him, but the kid is not. I mean, if he check his socials because he used to be pretty active in socials, he's not really talking about playing football.
Speaker 4: It's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 2: And some of the talk today was is he actually like could he walk? Could he not come back at all? So I don't have any more insight than you know, rumor from sportscasters. I guess, but I would, I would, I would, I would, I would. There's no way on earth he's playing for the Niners. That's a fact. Like, yeah, they've just already written him off. So whatever they're waiting on, it's some advantage for themselves.
Speaker 4: Right Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I think John Lynch said that too, where he's like, look, we're not gonna we're gonna do what's best for the team, you know, And and I don't know, if they're not getting what they want right now, then what's the point?
Speaker 4: You know. I've never heard of general manager say that. No, not the good stuff right there?
Speaker 1: Okay, this has been great, Greg, A lot of fun stuff. We shared some laughs, We had a good time. We learned a lot which was great as well. We will continue, uh in order to connect with you, will continue to connect with you at Greg Wiener QS quick screws on on X and I'm sure we'll all see in the draft rooms. Good luck this season. I'm taking down that million dollar grand prize. Thanks so much for being a part of the show tonight, dude, and enjoy your drafting summer.
Speaker 2: Great man. Thanks a lot, Eric, Thank you for I really appreciate joining you guys.
Speaker 4: I know something about Greg. He doesn't even know about himself. What's that we'll be in Kentucky in August exactly. I had to get in that. Gary Greer be the last Californian ever to join you know, Derek's down, old grizzled be of.
Speaker 1: The k Yeah, we get there. There's some good California people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Derek was the last Californian to plant the for verbial flag with the bear on it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, Uh, Phara, I do want to get to some stuff stuff. Yeah, I do want to get to We're gonna do some stuff right now. We'll squeeze this in that we didn't get to at the top of the show. Obviously, Greg alluded to this Brown County District Attorney's Office not yet prepared to make a formal charging of Josh Jacobs regarding this domestic abuse arrest that happened a couple of days ago now or yesterday, I should say, Rob Demovski reporting this for ESPN dot com. The standard for an arrest in this case is probable cause. So the Hobart I think it was a police department had probable cause to arrest Josh Jacobs, but the district attorney there's a higher standard here that they have to adhere to. And apparently the evidence against Jacobs is I don't know if they've decided whether it meets that standard yet.
Speaker 4: So they have not charged.
Speaker 1: And he was released from jail today and he's out whether I asked if he's gonna be at OTAs to some people today in the area, and they didn't know if he was showing up. Now you can still have charges filed against him. His attorneys seem to think that there won't be any charges filed against them, and his attorneys are saying something to the effect Drew Davenport from Football Guys I was talking about this on X They seem to be there seems to be some piece of evidence or some sort of pieces of evidence that is going to change this situation, and maybe that's why the DA's office didn't file okay legal stuff and everything side. You're watching this for our fantasy football take on this, Farrell. I had the chance to draft Josh Jacobs in a KFFSC Bestball Championship tonight, both at the end of the third round and the beginning of the fourth round. I declined to do so both of them, and he was still out there. Josh Jacobs over the last five days in the FFPC Big Gorilla has gone as late as the five to two, settling in at the three h four. That ADP is going to keep following those running back fifteen. Justin Herzig said this in his newsletter yesterday that he's basically discounting him around, but not much more beyond that. There's a lot of different ways that this can go, and certainly it doesn't look great for Jacobs right now, but we've seen this go a lot of different ways in the past. Your thoughts on Josh Jacobs right now and how to handle him in drafts? Are you letting someone Your initial legal breakdown of it reminded me of.
Speaker 4: Judge Supreme Court Justice Louis brandeis from Louisville, Kentucky, many many years ago. I mean, you were spot on the investigatory skills of this show, Balky. I expect you to be at the Brown County Courthouse and be kind of looking around. No, are you still doing the popular culture show discussing the movies? I don't know, since I've never been invited as a guest. But since you're still doing it. You'll remember in my cousin Vinny when the prosecutor stood up and says all charges dismissed. And that's kind of what We don't even have any charges to dismiss right now. But I believe that I think this unfortunate incident player will re establish himself, refocus himself, and bring that energy back to the field. And I see no reason not to. You don't have to be draft.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The other thing to consider too, Even if this does go sideways and bad for Josh Jacobs as far as the suspension goes, we don't even know if that suspension will be this year. We don't know if that suspension take place at all. Now, Drew did say that there's a higher chance that Jacobs could be placed on the Commissioners exemptless, which hasn't been utilized a whole lot the last several.
Speaker 4: Years, but it has to be used, So it's.
Speaker 1: Something I think that the biggest thing to tell people about right now. I think it's serious, But is it serious enough to just write them off my board. I don't think it's to that level yet. I'm still let the let other people deal with it. But if it's like a round and a half or you know, definitely two rounds of a discount, then yeah, I'm gonna take the chance and see what I can do with with Jacobs on my team and see what happens this year. In positive news, right, Jones, coming off the Achilles Pharaoh, was participating in individual drills at OTAs for Indianapolis Today.
Speaker 4: Joel A. Erickson had this report too from the Indie Star.
Speaker 1: He did everything in individual drills and this is he's just shy as seven months after tearing this achilles in week fourteen of the twenty twenty five season, still has sixty days roughly to get to training camp and he should be ready by week one. So this is good because we saw how good that Colts offense was when Daniel Jones was at the peak of his powers last year, and now maybe we give guys like Alec Pierce, guys like Tyler Warren, Jonathan Taylor, even Josh Downs. Maybe we start giving these guys an upgrade because it doesn't look like we'll be seeing the Riley Leonard, Anthony Richardson or god forbid, the Philip Rivers show for week one for the Colts. Since here it looks like it's going to be DJ.
Speaker 4: He's going to be Indiana Jones. Less solid than you say about it.
Speaker 1: Resilience, Yeah, now I'm surprised you can talk positive about it.
Speaker 4: And given that he doesn't have Michael Pittman to throw to this, it's going to be a disappointment for everyone you mentioned previously, right.
Speaker 1: The let's see here, Let's yeah, let's do another one here, Devon ah Chan, Parrell. Have we talked about Devon a Chan a lot? I feel like we haven't, Okay. Alanis Thames posted this on X that Devon ah Chan says he's hoping to return to full action by the start of training camp. He had a procedure done on his shoulder this offseason, been practicing in a limited capacity recently, but has not been fully cleared now. He said he's regained the strength in his shoulder, So this is probably just the team being cautious or whatever. And they just did give him sixty eight million dollars UH in a four year contract extension as well. I don't think that that would be an issue in two months. But Bucky Irving saying, hold my beer. So there is a lot there is Devon ah Chan in regards to this, How do you feel about eight Chan? Because his ADP is much much higher than Buck Berming and you're talking about an undersized running back. These are just I'm laying it out there. These are facts. He's an undersized running back that is going off the board at the at the two oh three in the Big Gorilla right now as running back seven, and he's coming off a shoulder injury. And the offense he's playing on this year, I think is objectively worse than what it was last season. All that aside, Missus Lincoln, how is the play Davon h Chan at the two oh three, Farrell, is that a place that you want to be in business with him? I've skipped over him in a couple of drafts already this year, Bucky, I want you to quit living in fear.
Speaker 4: We have talked about the unsung heroes of the NFL is in the training rooms. You know, he's just not sitting around. He's there. They're working. I haven't know this trainer in in Miami, Kyle Johnstone, he's the he's the number one man in charge down there. Hardin County, Kentucky. Trojan graduate worked at University of Louisville till about twenty ten eleven, moved on down to many internships along the ways with NFL teams. And you know, so when a team is going to pay sixty eight million dollars to a player, they'll ask about his injury. They'll ask about how he works coming through it. They'll rely on the whole organization, including a guy like Kyle, to come in and say, you know what, we're gonna be fine. And that's you'll be fine to draft this player. Because whatever we don't like about the Dolphins as a team in their twenty twenty sixth season, we should love from a fantasy perspective about a cham because the entire offense, the glue of all of it, will run through him.
Speaker 1: Volume will not be a problemach and this year and I certainly. Probably, I probably got to get my bags packed on a chant at some point because I think I might be missing out right now, and I shouldn't draft in fear.
Speaker 4: Don't draft in fear. That's something I welcome. Yes, I'm becoming to a man with a beard.
Speaker 1: Look you yeah, yeah, can't be fearful with a beard like this, Farrell, that is I'm gonna I'm gonna put a pin in. I'm gonna save Parker Washington for Friday because I want to get our guest on Friday's thoughts on Parker. We already talked about it with Greg. I want to talk about it with Dan. So let's put a pin in this.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to talk about Parker, everybody.
Speaker 1: Seriously, and we won't be guessing any weights with Parker Washington coming up.
Speaker 4: Well, you've already you know, you've already stooped. You know you've already made that.
Speaker 1: And he's five to ten as well. Just in case you're gonna ask me his hy. The the kff SC is filling up main events, the Sweet sixteen Best Ball Championship. You have thirty nine dollars Draftmasters ninety nine dollars. Big payback play ins auction leagues all available a KFFFC dot com. That is the place to go. Farrell, enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. We will talk with you on Friday. Man for anybody you got it, that is Keryl Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football.
Speaker 4: I want to thank him.
Speaker 1: I want to thank Greg Wiener, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you. This show will come back next Wednesday at ten pm Eastern time. Don't miss Insider Access tomorrow night, which goes live at seven pm Eastern. It's going to be myself and Rhadaballer's Ryan Goodman r J the Goodman on X he rejoins me for a spirited two hours of f FPC Fantasy Football conversation. Rodaves High Stakes Lowdown is back for the June edition, coming up next Tuesday at ten pm Eastern. John Terry, the Venerable John Terry, will join me for that former God. I don't even know how many leagues he's won fifty sixty over the course of his career.
Speaker 4: It's so it'll be fun to sit down with him.
Speaker 1: That will be coming up on Tuesday, and then obviously extra reps this Friday, ten pm Eastern. You can tune in for that. The twenty four time FFPC League Champ and defending KFFFC Main Event Champion Dan Flammolds will read join the show and he will be on Friday night at ten pm. That's gonna be a lot of fun. The Big Gorilla million Dollar Grand Prize draft filling each and every day. We filled a couple more today. Slow drafts are filling.
Speaker 4: Up as well.
Speaker 1: You won't be waiting long to draft for a million bucks here in May. It's fantastic. The Baby Gorilla. The entry fee is one hundred and twenty five bucks, but it's still got the same format as the Big Gorilla and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Don't forget about our Best Ball tournaments. I mentioned that our Best Ball Tournament moved from a three hundred K grand prize to a four hundred k grand prize this year. And don't forget the super Flex Bestball Tournament thirty five bucks to enter one hundred thousand dollars grand prize there as well. You want to play Fantasy Football year round, Dynasty and Empire Dynasty startups that are available one hundred dollars through five thousand dollars entries. Check those out at myffpc dot com and you still have a few days left to get in on the FFPC main event. Early Bird save two hundred bucks off your first team, six hundred dollars off each additional team, and you will be entered into the pros Versus Joe's drawing if you are registered for the main event by midnight Pacific time on Sunday Night.
Speaker 4: Chap leagues give them a shot.
Speaker 1: We just introduced f FPC chap Leagues too at my ffpc dot com. They started thirty five bucks. They're kind of fun. My ffpc dot com is a register for all those remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the v share with your friends, share with your friends, with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be tomorrow night, seven pm on f FPC Insider Access with myself and Ryan Goodman as our friend, Vince staff Alino reminds us you are officially over the hump now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasley Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balkey and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: One other thing, I'll just get to this real quick.
Speaker 4: We just had Daniel on.
Speaker 1: That's the wrong one. We just had Daniel with a question on YouTube and he writes in you answering trade questions. The show's over now, so we're not answering them. But if you want to have your trade questions or any questions answered, high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com is the best place to send them. We read emails from listeners slash viewers every single week, Daniel, so send that in. We'll do our best to get to the show. Get that on the show next Wednesday. Thanks for watching. Everybody, really appreciate each and every one of you. Once again, I apologize for the late start, but hey, if you're streaming this later, you didn't even know we started late. So there's that as well. Talking with everybody on Thursday and then extra reps on Friday. Be good at everyone. Thanks for whting