Speaker 1: O friend of that are, hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are finally gonna be breaking down, to the best of our ability, all of the drones. Maybe they're drones, maybe they're UAPs, Maybe they're tiny little chair of angels that are floating up in the sky. The theories are wide and just amazing, I think, and I love these kinds of conversations because it literally could be anything, and nobody seems to have any fucking clue. Everybody, well, hold on, let me break that down. Everybody seems to know what it is, but nobody seems to agree on what it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm glad you worded it that way. Very well done, sir. And Okay, we know very sparse information about it at this time unless you are somebody who lives around the Newark, New Jersey area, right which is where the airport is, which the people that live under that area would know what a plane looks like. Okay, but we will get to all of that. Most can at least agree that these are not planes. I don't think I actually have heard one person speculate that it was a plane, even like the main narrative didn't try to spin that one. Okay, fine, fine, there's.
Speaker 1: No need to mention even if it is a plane. If you if you're looking up in the sky and you see a plane, it's not what you're searching for, that.
Speaker 2: Right, that's not what's swarm hive minding going no, no, so okay, fine, fine. Is it something like the glowing orbs like Bledsoe and them be seen? But this has identifiably red and green lights underneath it. There hasn't been any like glowing orbs type of sightings. It's been obviously man made type or at least like mechanical looking types of things.
Speaker 1: We can okay, fine, okay, that I thought so too. And it seems like there's a bit of boat. It's at a distance. If it's at a distance, yeah, the camera's all blurring shit. But like if it's if it's a good picture, you could tell it's like, I don't know, are there orbs? Bro I'm telling you, I have been going down this rabbit hole for like four days. I went to Louisiana this past weekend, and there's a lot of dead time being in a car for a long road trip, and there has been I initially thought too, I'm not gonna lie. I initially thought that what we were talking about was just drones and we're trying to figure out whose country it's coming from and is it our contractors and stuff like that, and that is true.
Speaker 2: You're gonna talk about today, I approaily. Yeah, you're gonna go down all the rabbit holes.
Speaker 1: There is that and orbs. So we'll get to it.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it, Okay. So I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time. I'm gonna show a couple of different video clips. Jonathan. You've got video clips, We've got articles to read, We've got all kinds of things. And if you would like to see the videos and watch what we are talking about, see you with your eyes rather than just here, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 1: You can come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy podcast or Rockfinn dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy. That is the best place to be able to support us, and we appreciate all the good cult members who have already done so. And what you also get over at Patreon is you'll have access to the live once a week show that is happening every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. You'll be able to come join us and just shoot the shit with us for three banger hours every single Tuesday night. You can ask us literally anything. We get into what we love to call a cornucopia of conspiracy. So if that's what you like going into, just like straight up hammer time, this conspiracy, this conspiracy, this conspiracy. What's your thoughts on this? What's your thoughts on that? That's the place to be and so definitely come join us over at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. It is the best way to be able to support the show and completely commercial free, which I.
Speaker 2: Think is the best selling I want to just you can message us on Patreon, which I answer. And I have been slacking like a motherfucker on I'm not gonna lie. I apologize to everybody. I started catching back up last night and I'm We're on it. We are on it now. I'm gonna stay on it this time. So hit us up on Patreon if you would like to get in direct contact with us, I promise you I will be answering.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, all right, So what'll we got first here, Jacob.
Speaker 2: All right, this is a quick, little one minute, forty three second little vidit from Associated Press. So okay, it's a couple of the locals. And you know, again, these are just your local, average, everyday people. So these are not some sort of experts and things. But this is what they are seeing with their eyes, and how long they've been seeing it first hand, account I thought it'd be worth a watch.
Speaker 3: Okay, So about a week ago I started seeing the more on a daily basis, mainly just like a white light that would sit in a place and then after a few minutes move left to right, up and down, just these very slow motions, and then they would just go away. It didn't concern me at first. I just didn't think anything of it until it started becoming like every night, the same time, same places. So I figured, okay, they must be doing some kind of military drill. Not that I went to go look to see if they were. I just figured that's what they were doing. And then once they came out and said that they're not and they don't know what they are, and they're not farm but they're not ours and they don't pose a threat, that's when it becomes concerning.
Speaker 4: I've seen clusters. Last night, I saw a clusters of about eight up over here, but normally I see them a little spread out and they're sporadic.
Speaker 5: Some of them illuminate a bright light.
Speaker 4: Some of them when you see them on the side profile flying you can see the red green lights. But the difference is even though airlines have that, those that lighting, the way it lights and the brightness is different. And you also have sometimes led lights. They looks like led lights under the underbelly of the aircraft, which you don't see on a commercial airliner like that.
Speaker 6: And with the.
Speaker 4: Naked eye, the video doesn't really do justice. But when you look at what I'm seeing with the naked eye, you can see it's not a normal aircraft. And we don't have this much you know, traffic, you know, usually on any given night in this area. So it seems like definitely some of them are aircraft that we can't explain what they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the people have been seeing it for a few weeks and it's apparently been going on every day at the same time and whatever else. So now let's listen in to what is this live now Fox, And we're only going to a few minutes of it because they go down in some other stuff that ain't got shit to do it. Fuck, but we're at least going to listen to the first few minutes of the news report. This is of twenty hours ago as of time of recording, So let's see what the official narrative is going on right now.
Speaker 1: Back to Live Now from Fox.
Speaker 7: I'm Stephanie Quinn. You time right now is two thirty eight Eastern eleven thirty eight Pacific. I wanted to share this social media post by Senator Chuck Schumer who says that I'm pushing for answers amid these drone sightings. He's talking about the dozens of mysterious drone sightings that folks have been seeing in the skies above New Jersey, New York, and a number of other areas across the United States. He continues social media posts to say, quote, I'm calling for Secretary of my to deploy special drone detection tech across New York and New Jersey, and I'm working to pass a bill in the Senate to give local law enforcement more tools for drone detection. This is a live look right here at both New York and New Jersey, New York being on the left hand side of your screen, New Jersey, Rutherford, New Jersey right there on the right hand side. This has really been weeks of fear about drones buzzing over parts of New York and New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I just want to mention something real quick. What is the purpose of them showing this split screen of New York and New Jersey. People know what the fuck a city looks like in the in rush hour traffic. What this didn't lead any credence to whatever the fuck you're about to say next. You're just showing traffic camp.
Speaker 1: That's just what they like to do, bro.
Speaker 2: That's you know what I'm saying, Like, it's mainstream media and it's filler. It's filler content. This over here and this over here. You wasted like forty seconds of airtime of what people wanted to hear to describe images that people have seen on postcards a million times. That ladies and gentlemen is why the mainstream media is failing.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's not why they're failing. They're failing because they're lying fucking liars.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like the between the lies, they're filling it with this it's like, uh uh what was that one show? They even made a joke about it on Family Guy. It was like a not chasing sunset? Was it not the OC? Maybe it was the OC. And it's like these people that like are it's just dating and drama and shit, and like the majority of the show is just clips of like street signs and shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's literally every like reality MTV show ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like thirty seconds worth of a conversation and then clips of like beach sign range rover over here for like ten seconds off a convo, beachfront, waterfall stuff in Tahiti, eighty ev in California. We show it Tahiti. That's this via Fox. But you're right, it's the lies too. But I just I wanted to point it out because fuck mainstream media. We have to do that when we can, you know.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, And also fuck mainstream media because you know, there are a lot of different reports going out and they're all generally pointing you in one direction via the mainstream media. We'll get to that. We'll get to that, yeah, oh we will.
Speaker 2: Especially because they said something about the local police having the ability to shoot down drones. Why haven't they shot them down? America has the ability, but why haven't they because of a law from the eighteen hundreds. Yeah, well, we're gonna get into it all. I promise you. It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 7: And now Senator Schumer is urging the federal government to deploy better drone tracking technology to identify and to ultimately stop these drones. So just earlier today, he is now calling on the Department of Homeland Security to immediately deploy special technology that identifies and tracks drones back to their landing spots. His calls come amid growing public concern that the federal government has not offered clear explanations as to who exactly is operating these drones and hasn't stopped them. National security officials have said the drones do not appear to be a sign of foreign intelligence and interference, but there is a lot of skepticism. President elect Trump posting on social media last week, quote, can this really be happening without our government's knowledge?
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Let the public know.
Speaker 7: And now otherwise shoot them down. Now, certain agencies within the Department of Homeland Security have the power to incapacitate drones. However, Mayorcis Secretary Mayorcis was sharing with journalists quote, we need those authorities expanded, although he didn't exactly say how. He also said that the drones do not appear to be linked to foreign governments, and moments ago, as Senator Schumer talking about the push for better drone detection, and I wanted to play that out for you.
Speaker 8: Now, so I'll give you I'll let him go. Okay, all right, my balance. Okay, we got it right.
Speaker 2: Good old Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 1: Fuck this asshole.
Speaker 8: How am I gonna hold this up? Okay, I'll do it this way?
Speaker 5: Can you do this this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, good morning everybody. Good to be back, and first to Merry Christmas, Happy holiday, Happy Hanukah, happy Kwansa, happy everything to everybody.
Speaker 2: Watch how seriously he's taking this. By the way, the public is genuinely concerned. Take away aliens, Iranian mothership, whatever, take away, whatever theory you may have, the general public is concerned about this unex explain shit going on. And I want you to watch. This is an elected official, Chuck Schumer, who me and you have shit on multiple times. But like there are at least a group of people out there that take him seriously and like take what he says very very to heart. Watch how seriously he addresses something that a lot of people are actually scared about.
Speaker 1: Brown bro. He looks like an evil villain. It's almost like, what was that in the Avengers whenever the shit? What were they called the bad guys with the tentacles? You know what I'm thinking? Hydra Yeah yeah, and they were like, how could you they literally look like bad guys? How could you not have figured that out' that's this guy, that's Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's let's go ahead and listen to him address his constituents, right, the American people about a real security concern, a thing that is really scaring people. Let's see what he's gotta say.
Speaker 10: Okay, so why are we here today? We're here today because it's not a bird, it's not a plane.
Speaker 8: It's a drone. And when it comes to drones, people in the New.
Speaker 10: York area and all across the country have more questions than answers. We've seen lots of recent sightings in New York, New Jersey, Long Island, Staten Island. So it's remarkable with all these sightings over the last while, why do we have more questions than answers.
Speaker 8: Well, we're here today for three reasons.
Speaker 10: First, to push a new but unclassified tech into wide use the so called Robin, to get answers.
Speaker 8: On these drones.
Speaker 10: And also to announce that I am going to help pass and I'm going to co sponsor legislation that will combat these drones in a better way by allowing local police to p apartments and state police departments to help the FEDS inciting these drones, which so many have requested. If the technology for a if the technology exists for a drone to make it up into the sky, there certainly is the technology that can track the craft with precision and determine what the heck is going on, and that's.
Speaker 8: What the ROBIN does.
Speaker 10: Today, we're asking the DHS, the Department of Homeland Security, to deploy special detection systems like the Robin, which use not a linear line of sight, but three hundred and sixty degree technology that has a much better chance of detecting these drones, and we're asking DHS to bring them to the New York, New Jersey area. That's what we're trying to do. Number one, Once we get those answers, we will be in much better shape. Let's face it, our local people who have whoops leave that, our local people who have questions about these drones should not have to shake an eight ball to get an answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's doing fucking prop comedy now? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 2: Bro? I'm trying not to scream, right, but like, you got a picture of a drone, and no, that is not the drones that are being seen over New Jersey. That's just a picture of a drone that you pulled off of Google fucking images. But like, okay, I could look past that one, all right, just for the aid of visual reference. I get it. Fine. I've given a class or two in my time. I understand wanting to have some sort of visual to make your point. You are legitimately silent, sitting there, smiling like a smug little bastard holding up your little picture and a magic eight ball, and you hear all the cameras clicking the fuck away behind him. He is hoping that this is like the headline, him holding his little eight ball in that drone picture. He's like, smile for the camera, bro. People are actually worried about what they're hearing at night. They are hearing a swarm of drones. They know it's not planes. They want answers. Well, we shouldn't have to look at a eight ball smile to Kink Kink. Are you out of your fucking mind? Dude?
Speaker 1: Did did the magic eight ball like toy company reach out to Chuck Schumer and say, look, we really need to push this for Christmas. If you could just here's a magic eight ball, Like, just do whatever you can product placement and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real shit is has Bro fucking backing Chuck Schumer. I'm curious is Fisher Price you know what I'm saying? We got little tykes in this bitch. Actually wow, Wow for the elected official class, I'm afraid of what I just said. I'm gonna go ahead and politely detract before we go Epstein here, But anyway, let's continue.
Speaker 1: Jacob didn't kill himself.
Speaker 2: No I did not. No, I did not.
Speaker 10: They want real answers and the Robin can supply those answers, and that's why we want them here. So this is a broader and better response to the technology than we now have, and we need them deployed technology like the robin was originally targeted to assess birds in aviation, so it can find little things, you know, because when birds fly into a plane it can be very, very damaging. But that precision is just the kind of technology, the three hundred and sixty degree type of technology that will make it much easier to figure out what these drones are, where they are, and find out even who is launching them. I've had briefings from the Department of Homeland Security. These are not classified, so I can talk about them about this technology. I asked them about it last week and they said, this is late last week, and this is just the kind of technology we need. Drone radar is based on the use of radio waves. The radio waves are sent down for art pulses, and that means it's detectable. The question is why haven't the federal authorities detected them yet? But now we're pushing them to get this done quickly because it's been too long when there have been no answers.
Speaker 8: Now it is true, it's not so easy. Some of the drones are small.
Speaker 1: Pause it.
Speaker 8: Some of the drones flag packed.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, we all know you, Chucky. You are a fed and you're being fed this information from the even deeper FEDS. As a matter of fact, these are not his original thoughts. These are not what he's trying to push forward. And what's really fucking bugging me, dude, is these people that read off of teleprompters and they don't really have a fucking two brain cells to really put together to create a creative thought. This guy raid here. You remember whenever Biden was reading off the teleprompter and it's like now now, pause for silence or something like that, he read, he was like pause and he was like, no, you idiot, that's you're supposed to pause. You're not supposed to tell everybody to pause. This guy right here, while he's saying this we need answers right now, he's literally like pretending like he's banging on the table when he's going like this, It's like, Yeah, what kind of show were you putting on for us here, Chucky bro?
Speaker 2: And that's the it's not he's not speaking on behalf of Chuck Schumer. He's speaking on behalf of what the government is giving to the people. This is the you know what I'm that's what's crazy. The mouthpiece for big daddy government, to the little man, to us. Is this fucker that's the mouthpiece they chose to convey this information, the guy who's holding up a magic eight ball to prove the point. That's just an insult to us. Not gonna lie, but okay, I would expect nothing less from the current administration.
Speaker 1: And what isn't it? It's a he's I think he's Amy Schumer's uncle or some shit too.
Speaker 2: I kind of thought that was a joke.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. Yeah, that's for real.
Speaker 2: It makes a lot of sense because she's not funny her entire she is what I would consider a comedy industry plant.
Speaker 1: A pushing of agendas, if you will.
Speaker 2: That's it. Her entire bit has been oh my pussy, and it's like, yeah, cool. Every dirty female comic since the eighties has done that. Can you can you throw out something maybe original, maybe something classly, like no, no, just you think you're hot and apparently that makes you do whole life things. First of all, you're not, you never have been, you never will be. I've never laughed at a single joke of hers. Actually, I've watched her specials trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I've never found a joke of hers funny. But neither here nor there, Neither here nor there. My point is, though the American government at this time, this is what they know allegedly. Of course they know more, of course they know more, But this is kind of like the David Grush, right, this is what they're comfortable letting us know at this time. Well, yeah, cool with us knowing that it's drones. They're cool with us knowing it's not uh, they're cool with us knowing it's not American government somehow, that's like cool for us to know, but it's not foreign government allegedly, but it's not a threat to us also super allegedly.
Speaker 1: Look, the fact of the matter is is that they got to get these talking heads up in front of you to calm down the masses. Look, it's it's not us, but it's also not another country. It's uh, it's not aliens, but it's also we know that it's people, and it's like, look, the bullshit they've been spouting, I think is a pampering. I think that they are absolutely lying through their teeth with every single fucking word that they say, because they know, damn well, what's going on, like, let's let's not play around. Are we are we to expect the greatest country with the greatest amount of military force, the greatest amount of technological advanced adventsation? Is that a word anyway? You know what I'm trying to say, Like we can't figure it out. And oh, by the way, our biggest allies are actually the ones who have the best, who have like the most advanced kind of technology, technology being Israel. Right, they don't have an idea too between two of us, there's no way.
Speaker 2: And then I just heard someone say, well, you remember somehow a Chinese weather balloon got into America and we didn't see it. And it's like, no, no, no, see you only remember what you heard on the news two weeks after the fact. If you look at certain reports that were released by the DoD No, no, they were tracking the balloon from the island it took off from. They saw it go all the way across Spacific, they saw it come to America and they were watching it the entire way. Now, why didn't they intercept it? Why didn't they stop it? Why this? Why that that is a talk for them, don't get me wrong, But like they knew what it was. They didn't want to tell us that they knew what it was, so they released it quietly a couple weeks later. Right now they know what this is, they're not comfortable telling us at this exact moment. Okay, we are giving you what they quote unquote are giving us, but we have a couple of working theories as well. But along with that to further their agenda, if you will, to further their point of well, this has gotta be dot dot dot and they have to throw up something. They have to they have to show they found this. Don't worry everybody. We found a bad guy that's connected and it's everybody needs to just sleep more easy. The drones are still happening, by the way, They're still fucking happening. Just the rest of these two guys in Boston, but somehow the drones are still. Let's listen in. So this is actually from CNN as of what is it, fifteen hours ago, even more reason than the last. And again we're only gonna play a few minutes of the beginning of this. It's like a twenty five minute report. We are not doing that. I think we're actually under the first five minutes of this, but hear it. Let's hear what they got to say about these arrests being made and how this might be connected somehow Boston is connected to to Langley. I don't know anyway.
Speaker 11: After four weeks of unidentified drones flying over the East Coast, New York Governor Kathy Hochel today said the federal government is sending a new state of the art drone detection system to her state, but she says Congress and the White House can do more. Santa As Julia Benbrook is in Washington with the latest on the federal government's response to these mysterious sightings.
Speaker 12: Following the uptick and reported drone sidings in the Northeast, there are still a lot of unanswered questions, but Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Majorkis is looking to assure the public that there is no known public safety threat and that his team is closely monitoring any developments.
Speaker 2: How could you know that if you have no answers? How could you know that my orcis.
Speaker 1: Because he's full of shit and he has to give an answer.
Speaker 2: That's all like right off the rip. Could you imagine that, like being so confident in what you're saying you, what are they Well, we don't really know where are they from. I don't really know. Okay, are they dangerous? No, absolutely not dangerous. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: You know, I did want to throw this out there, and I'm happy you brought that up, because if you remember, whenever we covered Roswell, they were kind of saying the same thing, that they didn't know where they came from, but they knew that they were not going to, you know, inflict any kind of harm. Same thing, No.
Speaker 2: One felt threatened by whatever was seen or what happened at Roswell, even though they didn't know what it was. No, same what it was. The locals that even witnessed it said that whatever was yes, was like, was it shocking or was it maybe scary in that regard of a crash of some type. Yes, But somehow, all the events that took place after that, no one felt afraid of anything. So somehow this guy is just saying they are not a threat. Could that mean alien? Could that mean drones that the government released and they don't want to tell us about so that they know it's not a threat. Look, let's talk more.
Speaker 12: He also says the agency is in close coordination with state and local authorities during his most recent comments about the drone sidings, During an interview with ABC that aired earlier today, he said that the federal government has deployed additional personnel, resources and technology to help New Jersey State police address the drone sidings.
Speaker 1: Now, while my.
Speaker 12: Workis has said that there's no question people.
Speaker 2: Are like you see the blinking wise, he.
Speaker 12: Has also said that the technology has confirmed that at least some of those drone sidings are actually small manned aircraft. He is calling on Congress to act to help them address future situations, asking them to extend and expand the government's authorities when it comes to drones.
Speaker 13: We are working in close coordination with state and local authorities, and it is critical, as we all have said for a number of years, that we need from Congress additional authorities to address the drone situation. We want state and local authorities to also have the ability to counter drone activity under federal supervision. That is one important element that we have requested, and we've heard it echoed by the state and local officials themselves.
Speaker 12: Mayorkus was asked about President elect Donald Trump's social media posts suggesting that the government could shoot down the drones. In response to that, Mayorkis said that there are some agencies within the Department of Homeland Security and outside of the Department that could do that, but that they need those authorities expanded as well. Now. Throughout these investigations and during these drone sightings, may Orcus has continued to say that his team is not aware of any direct national security concerns tied to the reported drones.
Speaker 2: Bro look at that drone though, like look at those lights that is not and there was other ones in the sky around it that was like three of them. They just saw. This one was like moving at this moment, clearly not a plane. Clearly not a plane, although there was like blinking lights at one point in time on it. But like you can kind of see how like waivers as it's moving through the sky. It's so like and the people that live in this area say how loud they are, like way more than like your average drone you would buy from Walmart or even like order from an Amazon. This is like I'm hearing reports that some of them are the size of cars. I'm hearing some that say they're the size of a baseball. But somehow these things are fucking wild. That's wild.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, there's dude. There's been literally thousands of videos on all of this, like from all the people that are living in that New Jersey area, and it seems to be like it's stretching all across the Eastern seaboard, which is pretty interesting as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was even reports of in Virginia last year over Langley, which is a big air Force base but also headquarters of the CIA. Not just thrown out one out as well, but they had crazy hive or swarm of drones that couldn't be explained and they just kind of went away on their own. Now we're seeing them in New Jersey, which there are three major, major important naval bases in that very small vicinity that these drones are being seen in. We'll get into it. We'll get into it. I did want to play a few more minutes of this.
Speaker 12: Though excitings, but he has pledged to provide an update if his team sees any cause for concern.
Speaker 2: All right, so now they're actually going to talk about these arrests that were made in Boston, bro.
Speaker 14: Please say they have arrested two people for flying aircraft dangerously close to Logan International Airport, and it comes as state and local officials become increasingly frustrated by the lack of transparency about where these drones were coming from or how dangerous they might be. There are reports of sightings in at least six states now. Reported incidents include drones flying near military facilities, and one even causing a New York airport to temporarily suspend flights. San Ance Gloria Pasmino is tracking the latest from.
Speaker 2: New York, Gloria.
Speaker 12: What do you have, well, Fred.
Speaker 15: The biggest development so far other than these continued sightings is certainly dis arrest out of Boston. The Boston Police Department telling us they arrested two men after one of their officers recorded some activity not far from Boston Logan International Airport of a drone flying dangerously close according to the police department, so that officer deployed some technology which helped him find the drones, flight information, their owners, and where they were operating from. That led him to Boston Harbor Island. This is an uninhabited small island near Boston, and once the officer arrived there, he found the two suspects, who initially tried to flee on foot. They were eventually captured, one of them had a drone in his backpack, and a third is believed to have fled on a small vessel. Now, the question here is whether or not this arrest is going to lead to any additional information about some of the drone activity that's been reported over Massachusetts and many of these other states in the Northeast. But the question of a technology being deployed by a police department is interesting because that is what we have heard from so many local officials asking the federal government to step in and provide more resources. To that point. Here in New York we heard from Governor Kathy Hochel earlier this morning. She said that, following conversations with federal partners, New York is now getting some of those resources.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, so look, they do a direct reading of Kathy Hokeel again she was actually infiltrated by a Chinese spy that was discovered only only a few months ago, only a yester month, if I'm not too terribly mistaken. But uh, you know, Okay, So she would like to voice concerns to the federal government about we need more security for these spy drones that are all over our state. They're a threat to us. Never mind my own cabinet that's neither here nor there. But okay, cool, all right, ho coel. So now they're saying they're gonna get these robin systems in, and we don't need to go into the crazy ins and outs of what the robin system is, but I can give you a quick TLDR of it. Okay, essentially, think of a drone and it's not necessarily but just bear with me for this example. Think of a drone that you would fly, let's say, two thousand feet in the air, and it is s out signals in literally three hundred and sixty degrees in all directions top, bottom, middle, left, right, center, all the way around, basically just pinging at all times. That's what it is. And yes, it was meant to pick up birds and movement of migratory game birds and things so like it can in fact detect very small things moving at relatively slow speeds. I don't know the capabilities of the robin system, and I know some of these drones, especially racing drones, can fucking move. I don't know if the robin is good enough to be able to catch and detect all of that. That being said, it's not like that's a technological catch all for whatever's going on in the air. It's an idea, and it's not a bad idea at that. But I don't foresee that giving us any more answers than we already have. But that is kind of the overarching theme of it. They're saying they need more federal support. The federal government says, I, here you go, and so we're waiting to see how this plays out. But there is still more to this whole thing. And then they throw up this response, look at these guys we arrested. We were on it. We were taking a bite out of this crime, if you will. Right, it's the same thing as like the bread and circus. Okay, they're feeding the masses. The people were scared, the mob was frantic. Don't worry everybody. Yeah, we don't have the answers. Yes, yes, okay, that's what a butt. But we caught these two guys over here doing very similar things. No connection whatsoever to these massive drones that everyone's been seeing for weeks. But these two dudes were flying a drone near an airport, not connected, but we got them. So everybody can sleep a little easier tonight, have big daddy gudments on it.
Speaker 1: I think that they are waiting for the perfect time to be able to find an explanation for this, to be able to use it to their advantage. They're waiting for whatever is going on with these drones in the sky, or whatever the hell's going on in the sky. They're waiting for them to make make a fucking mistake. That's what I think. And and and who is they? I don't know. Do I think that there's so many different theories as to what these drones could be, what these uh you know, who they could be controlled by. Is it by a foreign government? I don't believe so. Is it by us? Probably? I think it's probably more contractor based, But I do think that it's probably by us. And then there's also another theory, which I'll get to you later, my actual theory theory.
Speaker 2: I want to hear your own personal theory, bro, because I know me and you were looking at this from very very different places. I'm excited, not gonna lie. Yeah, but uh, I actually had an article pulled up where Marjorie Taylor Green uh chimed in on this. But We'll get to that in a moment.
Speaker 1: Because what I'm just not a big fan of Marjorie Taylor Green. I think she's a Trump I think she's a Trump dick rider. And that's the only that's the only reason she got to that position was because she was a Trump dick rider.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Yeah, it's not even it's not even like a joke. That's a fact, bro. One plus one equals too. But but if you look at the things she does stand for, I don't hate her in that position. May not be the biggest of fans of the things and the stuff of why she's there, But I'm not mad that she's there.
Speaker 1: She just she plays into a lot of the Q stuff.
Speaker 2: Like I said, not mad that she's there. Bro, it's oof, it's it's a fun time to be in the conspiracy podcasting game.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 1: Not that I'm one hundred percent against the Q stuff. It's just that I think that some people use it to their benefit. Yes, and I you know what I mean, Like I think that was the ride in.
Speaker 2: That wave that really shouldn't be riding that wave.
Speaker 1: And there have been infiltrators, like we've talked about QAnon, like in the beginning. It didn't seem like it was very infiltrated. Seemed like a pretty genuine, you know, kind of op that was going on. But like there have been infiltrators and some of them have already been outed. Flynn outed like that was Q's like pride and joy. Oh my god, you see the General Flynn. He's reposting what we're talking about on on q. It's like, bro, he was a fucking infiltrator the whole time. I knew that shit from the very beginning.
Speaker 2: I don't all right people with that community. And again, I am not shitting on the QAnon community, all of our q tards out there, and I mean that with love. I am not shitting on you. I am going to simply ask real shit. Speaking on behalf of a veteran that did work in and around DC and was around a lot of top brass, a lot a lot of generals, a lot of admirals. And that wasn't because like I was boys with them. I was a very lowly E three e four, But where I was stationed, that was just kind of where they lived and worked. Also, so I saw a lot of them and I saw how they interact with each other. When I'm telling you it is an old boys club. What I mean by that is, if you didn't graduate from West Point or from the Navel Academy, you're not getting too general or admiral ranks period period, fucking period. Okay. So what I mean by that is we're talking about some of the like Robert E. Lee and Ulysses S. Grant and Jefferson Davis all graduated from West Point. We're talking old old ties to the old boys club. Okay. We're talking real gentry, real levels of nobility. If there is something akin to that in America, okay, I'm sorry, I don't know what movie somebody's watched where some kid joined in World War Two as a private and somehow got out as a four star general. That doesn't fucking happen. Okay, unless like the most insane amount of stars aligning in the actual hand of God was on this child's shoulders his entire life. Whatever. Okay, this is just the facts. So it's like, think of college frat boy. Okay, but next level with military brotherhood wound up into that over the course of a thirty year career before you're even considered to put a star on your shoulder. You think one of those guys is gonna turn and like be like, ha, this entire life that I have built for myself. Hey, everybody, let me tell you about the corruption. No, No, they go work for Raytheon, they go work for Like what do you that's how this works, dude, it's not. It's the same when yeah, he's one of.
Speaker 1: Them, it's the same thing as like, you know, you ever think that there's going to be a thirty third degree Mason that's gonna spill the beans? Probably not, probably not, you know, like.
Speaker 2: If possible, yes, yes, Like we have examples of people that get out and warn of the military industrial complex, Eisenhower being a very famous example of that. And we have examples of generals that were never about the industrial complex of it, and we're about the war fighting of it.
Speaker 8: I e.
Speaker 2: General Madis. He didn't care about the business. He was in the business of killing. There's these types within that, you know what I'm saying. But when it comes to the serious cigar smoke filled rooms with very expensive bourbon of these guys that have been knowing each other since they were twenty d prostitutes, well, I mean maybe maybe, but like these generals, they understand things to a different level. They have been groomed for a different level of mental function, you know what I'm saying. So when everybody was like General Flynn, he's a white hat, I'm like, I don't see it, dude. I could he be a good guy, Sure, he could be. Uh do I think he'll turn on Potus? Whoever Potus may be?
Speaker 1: No, what, No, but he would be taken out with the quickness.
Speaker 2: Bro, We're not doing a military coup in this country, and like the people that are hoping that that happens really don't understand how bad that is for everyone. Even if you're on the side that's doing the fucking military dictatorship, Even if you're that political party, your life's about to get drastically shittier for at least a decade. Even if you are like super like drink the kool later in about that life, it's still gonna suck. It's just dude, people fun anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just wanted to bring up all Flynn because you know, he has been outed. I was like, how did y'all not catch on to that, quicker dude.
Speaker 2: Like, what do y'all expect dude.
Speaker 1: That's not to say that the entire Q thing is an op it self. I just think that it has been infiltrated. So for any of the people out there that are like die hard cues, look, I'm with it because there's been a lot of crazy synchronicities, a lot of crazy weird drops that weirdly align with the actual truth. It's wild, but you know, but.
Speaker 2: I mean right exactly, it's it's not a complete source. Okay, even a broken clock is right twice a day. And I'm not saying that that is Hughes ratios. I think they're actually on like a fifty to fifty spread. If my math is mathing, like, that's not bad. It's not bad. Again a casino. That's the best fucking odd you're gonna find, you know what I'm saying. But like this is this is a real world anyway, neither here nor there. But you know, as we're talking about these drones and stuff over New Jersey and all that, there is what some might call New Jersey's favorite son. Okay, our boy Joey Diaz, And uh, you said that apparently he has spoken on this, dude, he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, this is actually an order, and I.
Speaker 2: Trust him more than CNN about what's up right now?
Speaker 1: Dude, it's Uncle fucking Joey. Of course you do.
Speaker 2: Uncle Joey's not telling lies, Dude. He might be saying wild shit, but he's not lying to you. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only like two and a half minutes. And I think that this is actually an older video of him talking about what goes on over in over in New Jersey and he's like, oh, you didn't know that, Like, so, yeah, it's it's pretty crazy. He was talking about this literally years ago, so it's wild that all of it's coming to a head now. So I love it. Let's heard, Uncle Joey.
Speaker 16: What people don't know is that Hudson County, New Jersey, Northern New Jersey, is the number one place in the country where they have the most UFO.
Speaker 2: Sided really northern New Jersey.
Speaker 17: Look it up, Jamie, if you'll get a minute, please not to be rude.
Speaker 2: But isn't that like near a couple of airports.
Speaker 16: No, it's closer to like, you know, like when you live in New York City and you look at the Hudson River, they say that people go in their bathroom they're drinking CoFe.
Speaker 17: They toop on the phone and they'll see a little flying sauce of go by.
Speaker 16: And I know for a fact that in nineteen seventy six, little one, whatever the fuck they are, I know for a fact that in nineteen seventy five, in nineteen seventy six, you could check me out on this, a UFO landed in Hudson County Park. I was a kid in the next day the fence locked off the park. That yellow tape they had samples. Go look it up. There's a u at fault. There's a what that that's called the North Bergen is where I'm from. That's called I forget what it's called, but it was so there was It's a circular building so they did so much cocing there in the eighties.
Speaker 17: They called it the Grind.
Speaker 16: That's a big call because it was shaped like the Stone Hedge, the Stone Hedge. I have a couple of friends.
Speaker 17: That lived there.
Speaker 16: People that lived in that building have seen UFOs for fucking years. And if you go to YouTube, there's an actual North Hudson Park UFO. They dug up. They even they came out the mark. There's a liquor store and the liquor store guy says he's seen the lights. You heard like the organ music like they play. They landed. A couple of Martians got out and took samples and got back in the thing and took off. There's a YouTube thing, there's a History Channel special about it. And I still remember being a young kid.
Speaker 1: Do you find anything, Jamie not given yet?
Speaker 2: That was what popping up all that stuff about that building and oh yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, anything that says the UFO landed.
Speaker 16: That's the story I'm reading right now, is what he's saying. And witnesses, you know, it's not just one guy that says on the UFO. It's people who got knocked on the door and said do you did you see anything anything? Eleven ten at night and they said, you know what, there were lights flashing outside. They contact the police departments to see if there was in there, and they went full and the FBI came in, circled the park. It was by the Little League Field in Hudson County. But it is you know, like you think it was Area fifty one. You think it was close to northern Las Vegas. The number one place to see UFOs is northern New Jersey. They even made a reference to it and the Sopranos when he said something, He goes, what are talking about last week?
Speaker 17: You said you seen you're a phone acting second?
Speaker 16: Because that's yo in sack Munaki, Right, You're gonna have munaka in New Jersey.
Speaker 17: A lot of ugly people, a lot of people with big heads.
Speaker 16: The only good thing is m New Jersey is fucking Segovia Spanish restaurant.
Speaker 17: It's been this is nineteen fucking Schlemensky.
Speaker 2: I don't know, nineteen fucking Slovenski. Dude, I'm gonna start using that as a date reference.
Speaker 1: I love Uncle Joey. I'm so happy he is bringing back the church. You know that that's coming back?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? With him and his boy.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm just saying this. Look I know Uncle Joey has been a scoundrel in his past. Look who among us hasn't done things we regret? Now? Okay, all I'm saying is all of that has made for comedy gold and possibly the most I would argue qualified shrpa on Earth. And you know, I think that at this point we can declare him a national treasure. Uncle Joey needs to be protected at all costs one of my can we acknowledge this one of.
Speaker 1: My favorite people to ever people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean, honestly, he's not out to hurt nobody. He's just out there trying to have a good time. He's like, he just wants to party.
Speaker 1: But anyway, isn't it strange though that Joey Dia has been saying that this has been happening since the seventies, that you'll see like this weird shit happening in New Jersey and here we are, like it is the most documented place for UFOs in the country and now we're seeing it all over the place. Are the UFOs? Are they drones? Whatever? But even still weirdly lining up though, I mean, look.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a combination of both happening. The videos that we're seeing from people, like you could tell some of those are clearly drones. Some of those you can clearly see your planes and you could see like the flat lights and it's going in the night sky and it's like, okay, obviously CNN clipped that to try to show some footage, but that's a plane about to land right that. We've seen those A couple of those videos I just showed I think we can all agree are like a swarm of drones. But then there's also sightings of other shit apparently going on. I can't explain those. I'm excited to see what you bring on those, because I brought things to talk about drones. Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think that there's like there's something to be said for the drones too. I'm not just gonna say, oh, they're just drones, it's no big deal. Don't look at those. I'm saying, like, yeah, what are the drones? After? Why are there drones? Nobody's asking that, it's just that there are drones.
Speaker 2: Ooh, Jonathan, I'm glad you brought this up. Have you ever heard of a red cell?
Speaker 1: A red cell like a red blood cell?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, have you heard of the government program of red cell? I have not. Okay, all right, all right, all right, that's kind of the direction I'm going with this. We will get this in just a moment. But all right, real quick. Marjorie Taylor Green like her, dislike her, she did bring up some decent uh well, I would say, screaming points. Honestly, she's calling it the government's approached bullshit, like flat out calling it bullshit. But you know, this one's from Newsweek, and I think we can read a little bit about it to see what is trying to be done by the officials at the top.
Speaker 1: Oh Marge anyway. Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Green has accused the government of withholding information about the mysterious drones that have been sited over New Jersey and New York, despite the FBI receiving thousands of reports from the public since the sightings began in November. A spokesperson for the bureau told Congress on Tuesday, we don't know who is behind them, even though multiple drones have been sighted flying near sensitive military sites. On Saturday, and Airport in New York was shut down for an hour after drone activity blocked its airspace. In a Saturday post on x Green said that she did not believe the official community cations from the government. Now, I'm not gonna sit here that I don't think that, you know, Marjorie is an absolute hill. I'm not saying that, No, I'm just saying that, like, I feel like she's not very dialed in to what's going on, you know, within the government. I think that she gets most of her you know, insight from the Internet, and not that there's anything wrong with that. I just think that this is I don't know, what do you think about Marjorie.
Speaker 2: I'm personally a fan, not one hundred percent, Okay, like, for instance, Colonel Gabbard. I'm a fan of her. I am not a one hundred percent fan of everything that she has ever said or done. I'm not a fan of one hundred percent of her policies or her platform. But I am a fan of her overall. You see what I'm saying, Margine Taylor Green. I may not be a fan of all of it. Her voice might even abrasively hurt my ears from time to time. I'll be honest with you, but like I don't dislike. I like more things about her than I dislike. I'll put her to the net positive for sure, and that's just for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree. I would say she's more like. I would rather listen to her than fucking Nancy, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh God, oh yeah, no. Give me Marjorie over, give me Marjorie over Kamala, give me Marjorie over killery yea or aoc. I'll listen to this chick rant for hours before I'll listen to them fucking YouTube clip, you know what I mean? Yeah, no doubt, but to that point, So, okay, that New York Airport. I don't want to glaze over that too much. But real quick, there is a theory out there saying and I I don't believe this is true, and that's why I don't want to spend much time on it. But as you are the cult of conspiracy and we talk about all theories, we do need to talk about this one. Do you remember four chan, right and where QAnon came from, And there was that Internet game where like these dudes that all have afros or all wear a certain hat and they would go in like blockade a pool or something like that, and they would just like basically it started what would later become crashing Internet servers or when they would just like flood Internet with search engines like queries or whatever and just crash the system for a few hours. Yeah, you remember this. Yep, there is a theory out there saying that these drones, that swarm of drones was a coordinated attack to shut down airport traffic for the lulls from an Internet hat group for the trolling of it personally, I don't think so. Is it possible. Is there a greater than zero percent chance of that being a true statement? Yes, sure, I personally don't think so because of the level of sophistication that it has taken and the amount of weeks that it's gone. It's not like they just decided to do this once and haha, got you. It's not like the Shila buff crowd, you know what I mean. This is something extra, that's why. But we do need to at least bring it up draw your own conclusions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't game stop bros that are running the bro like. That's not what's happening in those.
Speaker 2: Two dudes in Boston that they we're going to talk about here in a minute. I could even see that being the case for them. A nerd with a drone or even if you were to say, like a dude with a very fancy computer that's got like five of them rigged up to some sort of a computer simulation program to where it can like they can fly certain flight patterns and then come back to a home basis. Sure, I could I could see that this many over the course of like six weeks. Dude, No Mark, some internet nerd for the lulls.
Speaker 1: Mark my words, bro, if this was anything outside of United States intelligence, it would not continue to go on as long as it has.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, I think that you are one hundred percent accurate. But well, we're getting ahead of ourselves here.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it says this is a Newsweek article again, or still it says the government is in control of the drones. FU to tell the American people what is going on. It really is that bad, she wrote. In a Friday interview with The Daily Mail, Green said that the government was withholding information about the drones. I'm gonna call it total bullshit that no one knows what these are. And I think it's a slap in the face to the American people to say that they don't know what it is, Marjorie said. She continued by saying, they can track down a guy that just killed a CEO, but they can't identify what these drones are and where they're coming from. I think it's absolutely disgusting to lie to the American people like this, and the truth needs to be told about it.
Speaker 2: Get a Marjorie yo. I gotta agree with what she is saying. Currently, you're telling me you were able to track down allegedly, Oh when you heard more about that guy? Come to find out he was a jigglow like he was letting black dudes fuck him for money on some sugar baby shit. Wound his profile, they found like former clients of his and like, yeah, dude, apparently he loved getting railed out by big black dudes.
Speaker 1: Luigi Mangioni or whatever his name was.
Speaker 2: Yeh, dude, Luigi be taking it he had. He had a certain proclivity for African American gentleman to like to pay for it.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta say, out of Mario and Luigi, you would guess that Luigi would be the gay one, right.
Speaker 2: I personally never saw it that way. I kind of saw it as like he was just kind of supporting his brother and finding peach. But like, yo, where's Luigi's peach?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: Where is his peach?
Speaker 17: Though?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Get through it with Yoshi.
Speaker 1: Nah, he's a he's a Bowser fan. I think.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. Where is his where's Luigi's peace? He said?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he said, give me one of them Koopa troopers. That's all I need.
Speaker 2: But yeah, apparently your boy Luigi. He was an absolute Uh. I don't want to use the term hooker because that sounds mean sex work is work, and I don't want to be mean to any of those people. All I am saying is that, like, you know, more things coming out about him. Somehow, this dude went from a Princeton grad valedictorian or some shit like that had the whirl by the balls and then gets wrapped up and found with his manifesto and a gun and a silencer somehow through facial recognition when his face was never clearly seen. But neither here nor there. Marjorie Taylor Green is on it. Somehow they can find that guy in two days. But they can't track down the place of origin of where these drones are from. No, they absolutely can't, and they are I promise you.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it that crazy to just like they have certain radars that can just hone in on one thing right and and just follow it. It's not gonna be in the in the sky forever. These drones have a battery life, right like most of these anyway.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, bro. They're staying airborne for far too long for it to be a civilian or commercially readily available drone. They're staying up for like sixteen hours, and shit like it's it's yeah, they how are they heneries that can do that shit? But like not readily You can't just buy that ship Mamazon for just a regular price. Like that's expensive, dude, that's cutting edge.
Speaker 1: How do they know that they're even staying up for sixteen hours?
Speaker 2: Because they all have their own like identifiers. Okay, hey, like you can you can follow one and like put a ping on them, and then you could watch that exact one do all this shit for all this time and then allegedly did disappear because oh, we don't know where they're coming from. You're tracking it, but you can't tell me where it's landing. You're lying, dude.
Speaker 1: It's you can track something for sixteen fucking hours and then you lose it. First of all, in my mind, I'm like, all right, if you tracked it for sixteen hours and then you lost it, that doesn't necessarily mean that the battery died first off, No, And secondly, how do you track something for that long and then lose it, especially whenever they're they're constantly in the sky bro they haven't gone anywhere. They're still around.
Speaker 2: Oh like net and Yahoo letting all those troops like just get there on the border and just like get in there and take the sasages. Oopsie, Daisy, we we didn't see that. We're tracking them and monitoring and we got eyes in the sky. Oh whoops, I guess we just missed. So you're telling me the United States government has been missing for six fucking weeks. Every night they're oopsie, Daisy, ing on this many sidings read right here, bro five thousand.
Speaker 1: Around five thousand reports have been received via a national tip line established due to widespread calls for answers from civilians and local authorities, and FBI official told reporters on Saturday press call of these tips, However, the official said that less than one hundred leads have been generated and deemed worthy of further investigation activity. Investigative activity.
Speaker 2: So five thousand reports in six weeks, okay, and let's say that there's like one siding in the sky and like a bunch of people are calling to report the same craft. Okay, Okay, one hundred leads in six weeks, big dog, one hundred leads in six weeks. That's not normal. That's not business as usual, and y'all are telling me that somehow. Oops. Yeah, I'm just not really accepting that story.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, as as a way to recompense. Two men accused of operating drones dangerously closed quote unquote to Boston airport.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 2: Mm, let's see here is there? Where's the article on that shit?
Speaker 1: What the it ran away?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: What we just click on it where it says click on the title right there?
Speaker 17: Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh my bad. I thought already had that one pulled up. That was a front page. I suppose. Oh wait, there's a video. Would you rather watch a video or read I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's only forty four seconds. It's probably not going to get into the whole thing. I'll read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: It says two men faced arraignment Monday in Boston accused of conducting a hazardous drone operation too close to Logan International Airport as concerns over airspace safety and national security intensify amid a flurry of well, god, it ran away from me. This is mainstream right here. This is what you get with mainstream? Is this bullshit? I don't remember? Oh? National security intensify amid a flurry of reported drone sightings across the northeast. Boston Police said in a statement that Robert Duffy, who's forty two years old, Jeremy Fullkick, who's thirty two, faced trespassing charges and that additional charges could be added. A third suspect fled in a small boat and was being sought. Police said the incident began Saturday around four to thirty pm local time when a police officer detected an unmanned aircraft system operating dangerously close to Logan International Airport. The officer identified the drum's location, altitude, and flight history and discovered the operators were inside a decommissioned health facility on Long Island, part of the Boston Harbor Islands.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they were in a place they weren't supposed to be operating drone in the area they weren't supposed to be operating super sus okay.
Speaker 1: Police coordinated with Homeland Security, the Massachusetts State Police, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, the Federal Communications Commission, and Logan Airport air Traffic Control. Members of the Boston Police Harbor Patrol Unit were dispatched to Long Island, where they located three suspects who fled on foot. Two of the three individuals were apprehended and identified as Duffy and Folkick, adding that a drone was discovered inside of Duffy's backpack.
Speaker 2: Oh, caught red handed, Broan. Did you hear all of those names of the joint task force that was there to bring this down. Keep in mind, the drones flying over New Jersey are still happening right tonight. There will be drones in the sky that no one gets brought down on. But oh man, for this case, here we got police, Massachusetts State Police, Homeland Security, Joint Terrorism Task Force, Federal Communication Commissions, and Logan Airport air Traffic Control bro what not to mention members of the Boston Police Harbor Patrol Unit. Bro So, we had this like really decent joint task force thrown together at Hawk to get these dudes that were flying these drones. Caught him in the act. One got away, You got two of them, bro, Yes, justice has been served. Keep in mind they're still seeing the drones, so like this wasn't even a drop in the bucket.
Speaker 1: But okay, remember in all the scream movies ever created, they always think that they got the perpetrator, and then there's still like that Scream guy that's going around still killing everybody, while the guy that they thought was Scream, you know, they put in jail. Remember that?
Speaker 2: Why is it that in every fucking movie, whether it's Harry Potter, whether it's Star Wars, whether it's Scream or Freddy k the bad guy, and they're always like, we have to acknowledge that he's back. He's not back, YOU'RENTI stupid? He's not back, bro. Would anybody wake up for two seconds and think, Hey, even if he's not back, maybe a copycat's doing the same shit, so we need to be on high alert. I don't fucking know, dude, But like general anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, the point that I'm trying to make is is that it's probably not one person that is doing all of this. I mean, you could say that it's an organization. You could say it's a team, you could say it's a country. Ye, but one or two people, No, that's just not now it's.
Speaker 2: I agree, I'll full And that's the thing, dude. If it was one person with some sort of crazy computer setup that was controlling a few at the same time, I could even see that. But then you have to look at the type of drone, What is the range on that drone, what is the battery life on that particular craft. You know, each one is super, super specific and super case by case as it goes.
Speaker 17: You know what I mean, m.
Speaker 1: Did you want to keep on reading this one?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, it says he know that some sidings may not be drones. We kind of discussed that one already. Drone signings in Northeast attract attention from residents and politicians. We don't really need to talk about that, mayrakers. More than one million drones are registered in the United States, so he is obviously trying to downplay it, saying that, look, we don't know if this is civilian owned and just a whole bunch of drone enthusiasts are getting after it at night. And it's like, all right, homie, you you clearly are lost in the sauce. But now this is where it kind of gets into my theory on it. So we don't have to talk about it just yet. If you have anything else you wanted to bring up.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of things, but I don't want to detract from what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Basically, the route that I'm going with this is towards potential military operations, prototype craft or something of this nature that the American public may not be privy to at this time yet. And I got a couple of different examples of types of operations that the government has done in the past that would lead me to this belief. But if we're still kind of on the topic of the situation at hand as is, we can continue on that. What do you want to do?
Speaker 20: So?
Speaker 1: I want to bring up something because I feel like a lot of this is kind of being overlooked by a lot of people that are looking into this whole drone situation. And I think that the and just stick with me on this one, even if you don't agree. I'm sure you probably don't agree as a matter of fact, But I think that there have been the the orb sightings, the the stuff that me and Nick and you have all seen in the sky, what Sean seen in the sky, what Bloedsoe said so, and that whole thing is all seeing in the sky. I think that that's really what they're after personally, because and I think that those those kind of situations are multiplying at a rate that is getting out of hand, and I think that what's really going on. And here's the deal. The all the Feds, they they went over to b to the Bloodsoe's house. It is actually the most documented UFO UAP citing in history now is is the bloods is the Bloodsoe farm or the Bliozoe house or whatever it is it is. There has never been a a alien UFO UAP situation that has been more documented. As a matter of fact, it is more it has more eyes on it than even like Roswell and all that shit had on it back in the day. But you got to think about it, like where you know, the country is a little bit bigger, it's a little bit more advanced. You have, you know, more people working in the government for these specific types of things. So that's just I'm not trying to compare apples and apples here. But the point is is that there have been so many people that have been documenting this all throughout the government and and and they've been trying to get as much information as they possibly can from it. And I personally think, I dare I say, I think that what we're seeing in the skies as far as these orbs go. I think that these are what the Bible was talking about and referring to as angels. I personally, I would probably I don't think that there is an ORB that is not angelic personally. That's my own personal, you know, opinion. Now angelic if you're a Bible person, I think that they could mean Christian. I mean there's a lot of people that are into the Bible that like, I mean, no, there's uh sure Christian. Yeah, let's just go that.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, what do you mean by a Bible person but not Christian.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying it's not only Christian. Could be Muslim, could be Mormon, could be Jehovah's witness whatever.
Speaker 2: Abrahammick came in, Yeah, sure, got you, got you Okay.
Speaker 1: There have been And I'm going to show a video here. It's just a short one, and I'm going to show a video here of what I'm talking about because this is actually a guy who worked in the military on drones as a matter of fact, I think, and he's going to give what his opinion of it is.
Speaker 21: I'm making this video because I have figured out what the drone situation is.
Speaker 5: I was in the army active duty. I worked on drones.
Speaker 21: I was a maintenance NCO for some surveillance drones, and before that I worked on Upache, the Kaiwa I know aviation. So what people are not noticing is that you have two separate types of drones and two separate types of things in.
Speaker 8: The air right now.
Speaker 21: First off, the drones that you see with flight lights or anti collision lights or the things that the FA requires, those are drones that are probably operated by the United States government. Now, the orbs that you've been seeing on the internet, that is the reason why all those drones are up there, and that is also why the government isn't telling you what's going on. And that's because the drones that you see that look like regular aircraft, those drones are up there to get some information on the actual orbs, which are actually the UFOs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just to take it back a little bit, there have been I shit you not, bro, thousands of people are getting this kind of footage rate here, and they're not just taking it from their cell phones, bro, I'm talking about people are using high powered cameras and this is what they're getting. High powered telescopes, this is what they're getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, This is the same thing you get with certain high power telescopes and you look at a star.
Speaker 1: Except these are way closer than a star. Is like I'm talking about within our bubble of earth, okay, And I mean look, I mean these things are flying. They literally, oh if they're floating over people's houses. Bro Like no, no, I like.
Speaker 2: That he gave the distinction between the ones with the green and red lights and then these orbs because all the things that I've seen have been about ones with green and red lights. I haven't seen anything about the orbs over New Jersey in the past couple of weeks. Brow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it's pretty wild. And I think that that's probably how the algorithms probably want you to perceive it. I think that they want you because people are typing in drones even though most of the people within you know, the the government, they're saying, well, we think they're drones. Nobody's saying one hundred percent that they are. They're just saying we think they are right. And and it's kind of but this is how like this, this this thing that's going on, it's just being understood as the drone situation in New Jersey, but.
Speaker 2: All the first person again, and this could be because the media is selecting which first hand people they're talking to, right, Maybe they're not getting the ORB observers on CNN to talk about it. Maybe they're only getting the people with the green and red light stories. It's very possible. But again, and I'm not trying to detract from or I didn't know there's been any ORB sightings. This is the first I'm hearing of this, So like, if there's been that many, brother, I'm all ears, I've only looked at it from a certain angle because even the first person accounts, the people that live there have said how loud they are, Right, the glowing orbs that the Bloodsoe see are silent? Am I right?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I mean people are definitely seeing both. I'm not saying that the drones are orbs. I'm saying that there are both personally. That's what I think. That's what I've discovered over literally probably fifty hours worth of watching videos and reading articles and like, I've been kind of obsessed with this whole thing really all weekend. And that's what I've found is that people are talking really about both. They think that the drones are up there to either monitor the ORB situation to try and maybe.
Speaker 2: I could believe that I haven't heard anything about the orbs. But but like real shit, let's say you've convinced me, Boom, there are orbs and drones happening at the same time. Dude to say the government sending up drones instead of like scrambling jets over where people live in shit, So they're scrambling drones because they're a little less evasive, a little less scary, and they're out there observing these things. I could believe that that's a string of events that make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Bro Now, I'm not even saying one hundred percent believe that that's what's going on. I just it's my best guess. It's my best guess as to what's going on. I think that you know that maybe this this ORB situation is coming on more now than it ever has. Maybe they're just making themselves a lot more known now known now for whatever kind of reason. Maybe there's an event that's about to happen that they're trying to basically prepare us for. I don't know, I don't know what the hell's going on, but you have heard plenty of times within stories, you know, just maybe they're just conspiracies, but like you know, the the somebody would be prepared to launch some kind of missile, missile strike or you know, detonade some kind of bomb in some other country, and then you always hear like these weird you know, uh mishaps that happen with that, and usually there's some kind of UFO involved there. So I that's very well possible. Like this is all peculiar timing that these orbs like en Mass are showing up. And it used to just be to like particular people. It would happen to Bletsoe said, so, but it might happen to to Electro.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not gonna believe you.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 1: It's cool that you believe that. Whatever. But now it's becoming more obvious that whatever is going on with the orbs, a lot more people are making, you know, at least some kind of contact with it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it peculiar that the guy who is about to take office a basically leader of the free world is the same guy that just a term ago created this space force? Very interesting. I don't know, you you make your own assumptions, good members about why that is so critical because I really feel like people people laughed at it. I feel like people we did too. I have made jokes about it because it's fucking it's good. Okay, that's great.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool as fuck. I think it's still ridiculous as a theory, but I still think it's cool as fuck. Okay, is what I think. NASA is fucking ridiculous, but as a theory, I think it's cool as fuck. Yeah, like for real, it's it's cool. We're sending rockets to the Moon allegedly on paper. That sounds cool as fuck. I think it's ridiculous, but whatever, whatever, nobody's going to the moon. I'm just lucky. Now we have the Space Force, and now we have more orbs going on, we have more drones going on, and I think I think this might be very similar. And I brought up an example. Remember when the B fifty two or whatever, the new stealth bomber was the Flying Dorito. We had it, talked about it in a couple episodes ago. As matter of fact, when that was being tested out over the desert, the local inhabitants reported what they saw, which to them appeared to be somewhat of a flying saucer, which to their eyes because they had never seen a craft that looked like that. Ever, that made sense to them. So like some of those flying saucer stories can not all not all, some can be attributed to test flights of a prototyped craft. Can we agree to this, sir?
Speaker 6: Sure? Sure?
Speaker 1: You know what else is strange to you?
Speaker 18: Know?
Speaker 1: You know how long it's been since Roswell. I just did the math on it. Tell me seventy seven years.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven? God, I do like that number.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we're talking angelic beings, it makes sense just throwing it out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're the one that finds the connections with the numbers. My boy, If you tell me there's a seventy seven somewhere in this, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. I'm look, I'm just this is how my brain works. My brain works in numbers, and whenever I try and find like we're little discrepancies. And you know, there's a whole date calculator that you can find on the internet and you put in a date and then another date, and it tells you exactly the amount of days or years or whatever that's in between. One of my favorite websites, just for statistical reasons, if for nothing else.
Speaker 2: No doubt. All Right, So for my theory to make sense, we got to go back in time, just a few decades, not far back. We're not going to the sixties. We're not talking Vietnam era here. Okay, We're talking mid eighties, right, absolute pinnacle of the Cold War. But it was very clear who was coming out on top of this point. Okay, more and more parts of the Soviet Union were doing their own shit. It wasn't necessarily about the threat of communism, although it wasn't not not It was more of the terrorism side of things. There had been a couple of big situations that had happened worldwide where certain high value targets became hostages and things had gone south in a couple of places. We're talking about Cold War era CIA tactics of doing wild shit. Okay, it's still that timeframe, but we're getting into that gray area where that kind of went by the wayside but was still very active. You see what I'm saying here. Okay, this is when the United States government decided to develop a group within the United States Military called Red Cell. Now we're gonna talk about Red Cell. Then we're gonna talk a little bit about some drones. And I think that this might and this is just me as a current information right now, I think is the most likely course of what's going on in and around northern New Jersey. So I'm gonna ahead share the screen one monent of Again.
Speaker 1: Don't forget, we're gonna get into the immaculate constellation as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm excited to hear about this as well, brother, I am. Okay, So these are just some random drones that you've seen probably at some point in your life. Okay, some of these are the size of planes. We have one example. This dude's holding one in his hand. There was one actually I thought it was actually kind of kind of cool at this one here. This is the Army's smallest drone that they implement. It's got one little camera on the nose of it. Dude, a stiff breeze is blowing that bitch out of alignment. And I guarantee the Army spent like over a million dollars in the ordering and manufacturing of those fucks.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, whenever you have unlimited money, you buy dumb shit, you.
Speaker 2: Buy really dumb shit. Okay, So real quick, I want to talk about the overarching theory here. This guy does a really good job of breaking it down. His name's Ryan macbeth, and aside from working for a drone company, he also works for a federal group who sends satellite data to like hit hvts of enemy targets and shit. So I know people question him because he's a fan and all that. I get, I one hundred percent get it. He's also a Marine Corps grunt veteran, and he's got a really great look at a lot of things. I don't agree with the one hundred percent of what he says, but I do agree with at least his perspective on a lot. So I wanted to play this video real quick, and then we're going to talk about how I think this would tie into red cell.
Speaker 9: Reports of drones flying over in New Jersey, and a number of you reached out to me to talk about it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do work for a drone company, the Aero Medlab.
Speaker 9: Back I'm writing next JS code to the mission planning soft for the drone like right now, which is one of the reasons I haven't done the video.
Speaker 5: I am really freaking busy. This is actually kind of cool.
Speaker 9: I like I'm able to actually set the angle of approach for the direction of approach. And by the way, in later versions, we're going to use ATAC to like load the location right into this. So if you're interested in investing, the we F underlink is below.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick, Aeromedlabs is actually really cool. They're sending in medical aid to very dangerous areas, not just in Ukraine, but in Gaza as well, to not just the good guys whatever. They're dropping medical aid and first aid packages and shit via drones to do to really need it. It's actually a really cool program. But anyway, moving on now.
Speaker 9: I've been reluctant to talk about the whole New Jersey drone thing for a few reasons.
Speaker 5: First, I know about as much as you you know.
Speaker 9: The sightings have perplexed federal official state officials, and nobody's been able to pin down where the drones are coming from or what they're doing. The drones are spotted over I think three military facilities, power lines, reservoirs, and even suburban neighborhoods across eight counties in New Jersey. And you know, here's the second reason that I have been reluctant to do this. The last time I used my engineer.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jonathan, get ready for this one, dude, this is fucking wild. If anybody would like to think back to the Lebanese pager situation, yeah, listen to this shit.
Speaker 9: Nearing Spidey senses speculate on something. I got it wrong. It was a Lebanies page or incident. You know, I thought that Israel had figured out a way to remotely damage the batteries to cause detonate. Other people thought the pages were intercepted and explosives wereplacing them. And I said, there was a zero chance that happened because the explosives would be detected by sniffer dogs and detection equipment, explosive detection equipment when people travel. And I know people were like, well, love of the news, airport security probably isn't that good, Like yeah, but European is right, right, eventually got to come back to Lebanon, right, And as it turns out, like Israel, what they did was they started a company and they put a thin wafer of explosive in between two batteries, and that's what they use, and that was something nobody saw coming.
Speaker 5: But I still got people going, ah.
Speaker 9: You're wrong, Like bitch, you told me to speculate.
Speaker 2: So that's why real quick though, that's fucking slick knowing that that's how they did it. The Israel, the Moussade started a pager company and a chip company for the sole purpose of slipping a thin sliver of plastic explosives between battery pieces into these pagers and gave it to these dudes to use for two fucking years and then decided to pull the plug. That is that is insane spycraft, sir. That's impressive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's some serious planning ahead.
Speaker 2: And somehow they missed the in the invasion.
Speaker 1: But whatever, you can't always be that in a thousand you know.
Speaker 2: No doubt and uh, all right, so he's getting into the drones now. But as he mentioned that, I was just like, boy, as we did a whole episode about that. That's really cool that that has now been brought to light, you know, public intel and shit.
Speaker 9: Anyway, I don't like to speculate. So third thing is that there's really not a lot of video evidence except for a few blurry shots and without good video, it's kind of hard to analyze patterns or making form guesses.
Speaker 5: Now I can tell you what we do know.
Speaker 9: We do know that witnesses described the drones as larger and louder than normal hobbyist drones, and they're flying for like six to seven hours at night.
Speaker 2: They don't know my bad six to seven not sixteen. I misspoke my bad.
Speaker 9: Radio signals, so they can't be detected by traditional tracking systems.
Speaker 5: Some officials say that.
Speaker 9: They've seen applying to them from the ocean, which is similar to swarms spotted over Virginia military sites last year. So and in that case, I know that the drones forced commanders like move aircraft, but no one's identified the origin of these Virginia incursions. Now there's speculation, you know, of course, like could this be foreign adversaries kind of gotsa. There's no evidence of that, but it's still raising concerns about spying, especially since flying drones over military installations is illegal.
Speaker 5: So let's talk about what these drones are not, all right, they're not your typical hobby drone.
Speaker 9: The range, size, their capabilities are far beyond what you see in the consumer market. They're not just random the pattern military basis critical infrastructure that suggests intentionality, and you know that's just not explainable by any evidence we currently have. The biggest issue here is the US's limited ability to deal with drowne incursions.
Speaker 5: Right now, local law enforcement does not have the authority intercept drones.
Speaker 2: Bro listen to this shit. They don't, They can't. They can. We have the ability to stop them, but they can't because no one has the quote unquote jurisdiction to do so. Listen to this shit.
Speaker 9: And federal agencies have very strict limitations on intercepting drunes, and there is an ongoing debate in Congress about expanding counter drone tech that that comes with a risk to civilian aviation.
Speaker 5: It's actually fairly simple.
Speaker 9: The Federal Communications Commission bans the possession of anything that can interfere with signals. That includes jammers. You know this for civilians and kind of police fall under that.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to say the FCC won't let me be so let me be me? Is that where you're trying to say this fucking.
Speaker 2: Random and an m plug, But I'm not mad at it. That was well done, sir, Thank you all done. Just let me be me, yeah, fuck yeah.
Speaker 9: Federal Aviation Administration believes that drones should be treated the same way as commercial aircraft. So you wouldn't shoot down a commercial aircraft with a SAM system, right. Civilians are aren't allowed to own SAM systems to destroy assess not that's flying over their property. So logically, like that means a civilian or the police can't use jammers to intercept drones or a surface to our missile system to intercept drones that are flying over their county if they can't identify it. They treated no differently as general aviation. So that's that's that's that's a question we're gonna have to get into as drone tech moves forward.
Speaker 2: Okay, So before he continues, just so everybody's clear on this, they have signal jammers. You see the war in Ukraine. These dudes are using like basically pulse rifles to knock down drones based off of signal alone. Okay, Like we have the tech we America developed the shit, Okay, and the police can't use it because or even anybody of ground forces can't use it because they deem that to be an aerial issue. The aerial combative forces won't touch it because they see drones as commercial property and ground based. So it's like it's in this gray area where nobody we can fuck them up, but nobody quote unquote is allowed to eat in that fascinating.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the footage? And this is the problem with a lot of this shit is that the Internet and AI and people are able to just make these crazy videos and shit. I don't know what to believe, but allegedly there are videos out there. I've seen them of people catching these drones like in neighborhoods and like piece like h in forests and shit and above water and all that. But it looks like they're literally like Star Wars ing, like it's like like plasma shooting. It looks like like there's some kind of plasma bullets or some shit that is coming out of these drones. Have you seen these videos?
Speaker 2: I have not. Please find some for me.
Speaker 1: Will, Dude. It is fucking I don't That's that's the problem. And that's really why I didn't want to bring it up because it looks too awesome to be real. Yeah, it looks way too cool. Yeah yeah yeah yeah, So that's why I don't know what to believe with it. Because it's like, you know, that would be terrifying if that's true, but also so it can.
Speaker 2: Also be a project that some tech student rigged up for his drone to shoot, like you know, a flamethrowing drone, and like that's what it was supposed to be, but they hashtagged it as something else, like you never know, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's not flamethrowing. I'm saying, like literally, what you see in Star Wars whenever they're shooting with their ships, it looks like laser beam bullet looking shit, it looks like boo poo poo, poo poo. It looks like that.
Speaker 2: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that's wrong. I'll find it. I'll try and see if I can find it right quick while you're playing this.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, no doubt, but you see what I'm saying. As far as the why hasn't anybody done anything about it? The local politicians are saying we need to do more to do something about it, and everybody's just kind of like, eh, maybe nobody's pulling the plug. Nobody's actually making change to be able to shoot these things down. And I also think there's a reason for that. We will get into it in a moment, but all right, let's continue.
Speaker 9: You know, I recently wrote a book called The Wind Machine, which is about a hitch fund manager who's trading software detect a limited nuclear change with China.
Speaker 5: You can find it on.
Speaker 9: Amazon, and there's a scene in that book where it's explained that he's afraid of Chinese drones attacking infrastructure, but he can't purchase any drone jambers because it's illegal. And that's a conversation we're probably gonna have to have as a nation really soon, preferably now. So are these drones a genuine threat? Hard to say, but it's definitely a sign that we need better tools and policies to manage the skies, because, let's be honest, a swarm of unidentifiable drones flying their military installations is not normal.
Speaker 5: But that's being said.
Speaker 9: You know, Congressman Jeff Andrews speculated that the drones could be launched from an Iranian mothership stationed off the East coast. Whoever, depending on said now, this isn't happening. And while I love Congressman Andrew's position on firearms ownership, you know, he really doesn't have access to the kind of congressional committees.
Speaker 5: Where he would get that kind of intelligence.
Speaker 9: And if there was let's say, like an Iranian mothership lurking off the east, cause that would basically be cracked cocaine for the US Coast Guard, right Like they get excited if they see a Narco sub. Can you imagine what would happen if they spotted an Iranian der own mothership?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Okay, but never have to buy a drink again? And you know, I think that one possibility.
Speaker 2: All right, real quick, before he goes into that hypothetical, I will say that this theory that has been proposed by certain people, not just one he did bring up one Congressman. There's been a number of people that have said that these drones are from some sort of an Iranian mother ship like that, all right, And I don't know why. Of all the countries that you believe could have had some sort of a mothership type of situation to this, you wouldn't choose China, the country with the largest and the biggest adversary to America as we currently stand. You choose a country with like the fourteenth largest navy who has like no capabilities that we don't know about why would Iran That would be real shit. That would be Iran openly declaring war on America. If Iran was to launch even the slightest bit of surveillance drones at this time, that's absurd. And somehow that theory got pushed and there's still people that are screaming for it because certain people in DC really just want an excuse to go fuck up Iran. They want war with it. It's they're they're screaming for it. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a pretty wild shit that's going on right here. I don't know if you've heard, but al Kaeda's making a comeback. Have you seen that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, al Qaeda is making a big comeback. Dude, Osama bin Laden's two sons, which one of them, the CIA fuses to acknowledge his alive. He is actually the guy who is running it. Humsa hums of bin Lauden is his name, by the way. This guy they are saying, oh, he died in two thousand and two because of this thing, and they just like refuse to acknowledge it. Meanwhile, and he's not the guy like making the videos of the beheadings. He's the guy actually doing this shit. He didn't want a camera. He's trying to make real revolution shit happen, like true jihad. Meanwhile, his other son is an Abdullah, I think Abdullah bin Laden. He's taken on more of a suit and tie roll as far as al Qaeda is concerned, right, he's taken on more of the business look, and he's trying to make it look like Listen, yes we are religious fundamentalists, but we're also the guys you can do business with in this region. Because al Qaeda and the Taliban are still back at it. It's a wild fucking time, dude. But all that to say, I don't believe that this is an Iranian thing. I don't think it's a Chinese thing. I don't think it's a Russian thing. I don't personally Jacob, just speaking on behalf of Jacob, doesn't believe it's a foreign thing. But I'll get to my theory in a moment.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on before you even say that, though, Like, we can't say that we don't think that that's what it is, because it very well possibly could be. It's just could it possibly be that our country is allowing these things to happen from other countries. That's also a possibility.
Speaker 2: Okay, is our country allowing it to happen? I believe yes, But okay, I'm gonna jump the gun if I even answer that. So hold on, hold on, I and it could be. Yes, there is a greater than zero percent chance that this is a foreign agent. I just on my behalf don't see that as a real likely possibility. The reason being, Dude, that would be arguably somebody attempting a nine to eleven, like those drones if they were ribbed with explosives or mortar rounds just to drop the same way they do in Ukraine. Like, if that was to happen the real life, and they're talking over airports, military bases, civilian home suburbs and shit like this. If it is from a foreign country, this is what would get us started in what would become World War three.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, that actually makes sense. I don't think that it would be al Qaeda or ISIS or Iran or any of this other shit.
Speaker 2: It's way too coordinated to be them, bro.
Speaker 1: It's not only is it way too coordinated, they're also pretty big on suicide missions. And you're not gonna send a drone to do your suicide mission for you.
Speaker 2: The drone. What's he gonna get? Seventy two unopened computer boxes? You know what I'm saying, Like, Hi, what you gonna get? Still got the plastic wrapper on them? Microphone?
Speaker 1: Noah? Like no Virgin forty les, sir.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like an unopened lens cap camera for the drone? Is that his version of the Virgin's he's promised? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't seventy two bits of information, baby, that's it.
Speaker 2: Seventy two quantum chips. That's it, the ethereal chip and anyway, so all right, A right, so well, we'll get to all of that in the moment. But I agree, I don't believe it's a terrorist cell. Is it a greater than zero percent chance that it is. We do know that there are sleeper cell agents in America currently, that's a fact. So is it possible that all these drones individually are being manned by potential terrorist threat people that got in through the southern border, made their way up to New York and all these there is a greater than zero percent chance. Yes, Again, I don't think that's the most likely source because it's been going on for six weeks and if and again, we know where they're coming from. All this bullshit of oh we lost them, Know the fuck you didn't. You saw it go up in the sky, You saw it land, We see everything where the goddamn American military industrial complex on our own god damn soil. There's no way you missed it. Okay. So that being said, if it's been allowed to go on for six weeks and they've only made two arrests in Boston, we're not even we're talking Jersey. But anyway, that's how I know that there's way more. Actually there there's fuckery afoot here. There's it's it reeks, a three letter agency fuckery. Okay, that's just me.
Speaker 1: Do we have another Chinese balloon situation going on?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no no, Because the Chinese balloon was in fact Chinese, and that was confirmed not only by them, but by us the whole nine yards on that. I think it's home grown. I'll get to it in a second. I want, I do want my boy Ryan here to finish his thought because he kind of leads into what I'm thinking.
Speaker 9: Is that these drones could be misidentified aircraft because they have a long duration loiter time, so that might be a possibility. And you know another thing, when when organizations want to keep their drones stealthy, they don't typically turn on their anti collision lights right like, So if this is a foreign adversary, they probably wouldn't be running the drone with their lights on. I doubt this is a civilian aircraft or a bunch of people screwing around because you're one example here. The drone that I just we're gonna pick up from the er Systems West. That drone costs by twenty thousand dollars and that is a three ish minute duration with a free kilogram payload.
Speaker 5: We're gonna find out in like next week when we go pick.
Speaker 2: Twenty thousand dollars for that with a thirty minute duration, Jonathan, these are staying up for six hours. You see what I'm saying. This is not some hobbyist drone. This is not some group that's out there just trolling for the lulls and bringing down an entire airport. There's a fucking way, dude.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, dude on some real shit. You know, we've we've talked about possible breakaway advanced civilizations, Hitler and the Nazis is I mean, you know, as far as possible people who have advanced.
Speaker 2: Strange time to bring this up. Where are you going?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, think about it. If there are a group of people that have advanced at a faster rate than the masses of people people have talked about advanced civilizations, right like, I mean, maybe maybe there's a certain sect of people that live on Earth who are allowed to receive information and technology at a much faster pace than the rest of us have, and you'd be able then to advance with all of your technology. So you know, these little drones that can only stay up for thirty minutes, have they been able to, you know, work on certain technology that would be able to advance even that and turn it into a six hour kind of situation? I don't know. I mean, whenever we talk about like black government and black budget and shit like that, you know, like this is what we know. Like they're not going to let you know about what you you know what they're trying to hide.
Speaker 2: I don't know, my boy, you are on the fucking money with what my personal just Jacob on behalf of Jacob thinks is going on here, and I do, in fact think that it is a red cell operation going on above in northern New Jersey as we speak. Just Jacob being Jacob, and again my boy Ryan just said it. Okay, if it was a foreign adversary, they wouldn't be having the running lights on while they're running their secret drone operation over America at night. They would have them no lights so they could do whatever they're doing in secret, because like duh, you know, but all of these have lights. They are able to be seen and spotted and heard. And the government somehow says, don't worry about it. It's not a threat. That leads me to believe it's not Iranian and it's not al Qaeda. I don't Yes, could they be just giving us a good face because they're actually scared shitless and they want to tell everybody remain calm as the towers are coming down. It's possible, yeah, I just I personally don't think. So. It's been six weeks, dude, people like people are pissed off and even bullshit with this whole there's nothing to fear, yo, you said that last month, Like what the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So anyway, and whenever you get into whenever you get into like, uh, you know, things that are possible as far as being a greater chance than zero, Like we've talked about that. You it's hard to throw out almost anything if you're looking at it through that lens.
Speaker 2: Like, is it there is a greater than zero percent chance that you will be murdered tonight with a raccoon with a butcher knife. That there is a greater than zero percent chance of that happening. Now, the probability is extremely remote. However, that is in fact a real threat to you. It's it's that's yes, with that lens, it's possible that America has slipped and that Iran somehow snuck a submarine through all the international waters that America runs. By the way, the American Navy owns the oceans of Earth period hardstop period. Okay, yeah, China's is bigger. No, we still own it. They have to go through us. Let's that's not even an arguable point.
Speaker 1: I'm actually happy that you mentioned that specific thing because I'm going to be getting to that in the video here later.
Speaker 2: It's possible, yes, okay, but that would mean that Iran went through all of the oceans popped up in us like soil on our territory, literally in our backyard or in our front yard, and have been releasing these drones to and from because they go away during the daytime to recharge, and they have been popping up, releasing, they've been coming back and it's been dropping down undetected for six weeks. I am saying that the is there a greater than zero percent chance of that? I actually believe is no. I believe there is a zero percent chance of that. But anyway, okay, we'll get to those in a moment. I do want my boy Ryan to finish here because I think, again, this is a government red cell, will go there.
Speaker 5: Pick up the drone.
Speaker 9: You know, but drones with larger payloads cost more, Drones with larger loiter times cost more, and drones that are doing something like using gas powered engines as opposed to batteries to stay aloft for six hours they cost more. So you know, I don't think this is a case of Jim playing a prank on Dwight like that. There's hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in drones here, drones.
Speaker 5: That can loiter for that long.
Speaker 9: So I think in the end The most logical explanation is that this is some sort of military exercise and either units haven't been informed as to what's going on, or units have been informed as to what's going on, but they can't talk about it because that's part of the exercise. Right, So that may just be a way to make the exercise more realistic. Some people do know what's going on, but they can't tell their subordinates because that's part of the exercise.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jonathan, let me tell you about Operation Red Cell. Okay, all right, now, this guy breaks it down very well, and I'm not gonna play the entire video. I promised you. He gives the down and dirty of it. And I hate the voice that he uses. This obviously isn't the gentleman's real speaking voice. He's using some sort of a modifier. I hate it, but just bear with me. Okay. Red Cell is, in fact, one of the most controversial United States military units ever created. Okay. Reason being is that they were given absolute autonomy to do as they wanted to find the cracks in our defense posture. What do I mean by that, you might ask, So let's say, and again, this is mid to late eighties, the nuclear thing was still popping off, and like the Coole War was still happening, and there was still some hot shit going on. We had the Kosovo situations before Desert Storm. But like the world wasn't exactly all sunshine and rainbows, you feel me. And the American government was concerned that their bases could be infiltrated, their defensive posture as far as like even the safety of certain generals and things could be easily compromised with a motivated, select group of people. So they decided to get a proactive stance on this and work up their own version of a boogeyman to go out there and by any means necessary in some cases, find the cracks. Are you Are you catching my drift? Jonathan?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's learn a little bit about red Cell this. This video is from General Discharge, so shouts out General Dish.
Speaker 6: In nineteen eighty four, Richard Marsenko was stepping down after three years of commanding Seal Team six, where he was contacted by Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Vice Admiral Ace Lyons, who had a new mission for him in the world of counter terrorism. The mission was quite simple, design a unit to test the Navy's vulnerability to terrorism. Needless to say, because of his background in counter terrorism, Richard Marsenko was the perfect man for the job. This is where the new found Unprecedented Units Red Cell was born. Officially called the Naval Security Coordination Team Op zero six Delta, this team would serve to be an anti terrorism capability tester. Instead of fighting terrorists, they would be playing the role of the terrorists. Marsenko would need to put together a team of highly skilled operators who would be able to employ creative and tactical means to simulate terrorist attacks and expose weaknesses of security.
Speaker 2: Okay, so right off the rip, what are your thoughts, just as a theory of it before before he goes any further on that, just in the thoughts, what do you think?
Speaker 1: So he's basically saying that there was some kind of military operation to where they were trying to play out as if they were the terrorist. Is that what's going on?
Speaker 2: So basically, all right, let's say we need to play a war game, okay, and the base in San Diego needs to We need to know if a terrorist group decided that they were going to disable Marine Corps installation San Diego and the naval base there and all of that. How would they do it? Where are we weak? Where do we have a hole in the fence. Where is there a sewer system that we haven't properly secured? Is there an electrical box somewhere that we don't I don't know, But if you shut it down, you actually kill power to the whole base. Like, we need somebody to look at it from that approach, not from the approach of your regular monthly checks of pms and things. We need somebody who's gonna look at it from a terrorist mindset, You're right, which all of this makes perfect sense. Sure, And so they approach this guy Marsenko, who if you look at him, he is actually one of the members who stood up Seal Team six like originally. So the dude is like a triple og super certified and respected within the community as that fucking guy. Okay, So they approach him, and the Chief of Naval Operations, this is the top dog of the top diggity dogs of the navy, Okay. He lives in the Navy yard in Washington, DC. And he approached him and said, hey, bro, I need you to make a secret unit that no one else knows about except me. That's it. No other admirals are let in on the secret. None of these base commanders would be told that this operation was being done at their bases. But again, we'll get to that, all of that in the moment. Just let's just dive deeper. So in theory, you get the concept, right, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Dope nation.
Speaker 6: Marsenko would recruit into Red Cell thirteen former Seal Team six operators and one Force recon marine. Red Cell's missions were so high profile that they would directly report to the Chief of Naval Operations, Secretary of Defense, and the President. All right, so a group of operators formed a team's tasked with playing the role of terrorists. Sounds pretty straightforward, right, Not quite. There is more to Red Cell than meets the eye. There was another layer and purpose of its mission set that was highly classified. When Red Cell was created. It was designed as a unit within a unit, described by Marsenko himself as having two tiers. The first tier was the security exercise designation, the one everyone is most familiar with. The second tier operated as an elite unit in the shadows under a cell cover. This unit would perform covert ops worldwide with direct authority coming from the Chief Naval Office in National Command authority. Suffice it to say this mission tasking was very broad, which gave them wide breadth in the pursuit of proactive elimination of terrorist elements, to the destruction of nuclear facilities, to the scuttling of unfriendly vessels. With such a covert mission set, the funding for Red Cell needed to be off the radar for obvious reasons. The budget for Red Cell, a measly two million dollar annual budget, was thus buried in defense appropriations and considered off the books and classified.
Speaker 2: En all right, real quick, real quick, real quick. See, your boy has compiled a team of fourteen pipe hitters, okay, real door kicking motherfuckers, and given essentially free ran to do as thou wilt. And also here is your annual two million dollar budget, and that's all you're getting. But also two fucking million for you in your fourteen homies. Okay, okay, fucking okay. I could think of some fun, but whatever. And your job is to be as ruthless as you can and just go find find the leaks. And you only answer to the Chief of Naval operations, the Secretary of Defense, and the President.
Speaker 1: That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: I personally fun as hell.
Speaker 1: Right, It's whenever I hear a shit like this, I just assumed that this is what the CIA is always doing.
Speaker 2: Well, But this is the thing. Though they weren't allowed to like kill generals. Okay, they weren't out there. They are out here basically playing the role of the bad guy, and if they were discovered, they hey, you got me. Your defenses are up to par. Good shit, you're you know what I mean. We built a whole plan to like get through your barrier, and you stopped us. Super dope. Here's my card. Call this person the fucking either the President or the second Cotaria Defense or the Chief of Naval Operations is gonna answer that phone and say everything's all good. Admiral or colonel or whatever. Release these gentlemen. I will explain everything to you in a briefing tomorrow morning. And like that's that's how this goes, super elite, Like like you see in the movies. Dude, some dude gets caught in some shit and he's like, call this number. I'm not saying a fucking word, and they do, and the President calls and says let him go. It's that level real life shit.
Speaker 1: You with me, Yeah, that level of secrecy in order to carry out like a realistic kind of situation like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's it's fucking fascinating. Let's keep going.
Speaker 6: Enable Marsenko to enjoy broad discretion and how this money was spent and allowed him to depart the normal procurement channels with this unprecedented unit officially stood up and with a black budget of millions of dollars, Retzel got to work. What they were about to do was sends shock waves throughout the Navy and Department of Defense.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't have to watch the rest of the whole document on it, but long story shorts, Okay, he uh, Marsenko got a little too big for his breeches. I have one more video I want to share because this is kind of what leads me to the thought about the current situation in New Jersey. People are gonna argue and say that this is no longer going on. Here's the reason Marsenko, I want to say, was ninety six, maybe ninety five, ninety six they got a little too wild. Okay, they were doing insane work and they were embarrassing a lot of people at the top. And I don't mean just like a captain somewhere. Bup, bah bup. They were showing serious like issues at nuclear facilities, at high value target facilities. They were like able to sneak onto places and show how many times a random sniper could have killed this guy on his daily morning jog. Like they were doing all of this, and they were the good guys. They weren't going over and above. They were reporting it to that commander of like, hey, dude, if something happens, you need to know these are your weak points. Okay, you need to adjust this way, you need to move this, whatever the case. Okay, they're our guys, they're us. Then there came an op where your boy basically kidnapped a dock worker and like tortured him for twenty four hours and like on some real shit. This doc worker was like a John Smith who was just there that day, Like he it, he got a little too wild, okay, and he didn't like scar him for life. The guy's not like walking weird now or anything like that. It was mostly mental what but like, okay, I'm not detracting that poor gentleman deserves to be compensated for the rest of his life because fuck that the government hurt him for no reason. That's horrible, and that's how the courts saw it, and our bor Maarsenko saw five years in prison for it. Now, with that arrest and the conviction, red Cell was disbanded, Okay, shut down. Now this is why. And this is around the same time where like all the crazy CIA cold war shit, right, all of that, the crazy money and all this that also stopped around the time the Soviet Union fell allegedly, right, and there was like this weird quiet period in the late nineties before Y two K where things just kind of chilled, right, There was a weird, a weird lull. The war machine wasn't eating, the economy was booming because we were still riding the way of the dot com bubble, not just here but all over the world. There was all this shit going on, so kind of like all of that crazy stuff that just got brought to light kind of just got left in the past and everybody took a hard pause. Right, Okay, cut two nine eleven. What happens, right, So many things get brought back into the mainframe that have since been gone. The CIA gets more funding to do really crazy secret ops type of shit. Sean Ryan, as a matter of fact, was a seal who then ended up working for the CIA as an operator. And he has said this up and down, left and right. That's why he has the connections he has, why he brings on the people he brings onto his show.
Speaker 1: With that, Jonathan shout out to Sean Ryan, by the way, one of an absolute stud Oh.
Speaker 2: With that being said, let me go ahead and share the screen for the last video. Let's talk about Sean Ryan and his show. As a matter of fact, because this is a clip. We're not gonna play the whole thing, but a clip of a guy he had on his show who talks about being on a Red cell and he is talking about in eight and shit. So they brought back Red Cell to do war games on US soil to find the weaknesses because they were no longer worried about Soviet spies. We were now worried about terrorist homegrown sleeper cell. You see what I'm saying. So we have to implement this. We got to get it back in action. But they have different rules now, they have different restrictions. Now they can't do hostages and shit. And the parameters of how they do it and what they do it. It's usually like intel gathering. And if if you could get a picture from this distance, you could have gotten a shot off at this distance, So like a picture suffices this type of shit, you know what I mean. So, but all right, with all of that being said, let's learn a little bit about what a red cell would look like in America today.
Speaker 19: I got lucky, Like again, that's kind of a I keep getting lucky. My warrant was definitely a like an ASO guy, like loved the source operations stuff, and so he hooked myself and my echo up with this program with fifth group, and fifth group and tenth group were based on it. But it was a red cell against the n Triple C nuclear Command and Control.
Speaker 8: Do you want to explain red cell to the audience?
Speaker 21: Ru?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You also want to make a mention the fact that Sean Ryan nonchalantly knew exactly what a red cell was, so he asked this guy to give a deeper description in his own words, Can you explain for the audience what a red cell is like? This is a term that is known in the agency world. Do you feel me right now?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy that this is kind of commonly understood. But to be honest, actually.
Speaker 2: You don't know nobody. I asked you earlier if you had heard of it, and that's not because you're a loop bro. That's not a term most people know about. But it's a real thing. It's still happening, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm actually now, I don't know to what extent these red cell operations really go. I mean, unfortunately that that one guy got like fucking full on mk ultrade. But if it is harmless and nobody's getting hurt, nobody's dying, you're not, you know, setting some kind of situation up to make it look like it's a vorn terist or whatever, and you're really just trying to find the holes within your you know, operation or whatever it is. Then I actually love that idea of trying to find the holes in your own operation. That's a great that's that's a great thing to do. I think that way you'd we.
Speaker 2: Could play the whole video. It's actually he talks about one story of how he got brought in with when nine to eleven happened. He was in the middle of an op when he got the call like if it's not, hold on, well, if you want to, we totally can. I actually thought it was a fascinating clip, but I didn't want to like bore the audience the good cult members here, but old First off, I just wanted to make a mention of it, the fact that no one really knows what that term is, because, to be honest, I didn't know what it was. I knew that type of shit happened. I didn't know there was an actual field craft term for it, dude, or that there was a clip of Sean Ryan talking about it like this. But all right, let's hear him break down what it is first and then we can decide if you want to hear the story of because it's actually pretty dope.
Speaker 8: But all right, yeah, So Retzel is basically like where.
Speaker 19: Like in this case, we play the bad guys and we were trying to infiltrate and interdict you know, national assets, and that type of program is all over the place, you know, and it's typically they'll use special operations.
Speaker 8: I know Seals had played this in this same.
Speaker 19: Program, and basically we had to play the role of terrorists or and or like Russian infiltrators and the goal was to call a couple of second hiccup in our nuclear defense and that was all it would take for Russia to win a few seconds. So it was a pretty amazing thing, pretty amazing program.
Speaker 2: Eye opening. Bro, Can I do want to mention real quick? You heard what he just said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was trying to basically do what the Russian what they think the Russians would do.
Speaker 2: All it would take for Russia to win is a slight hiccup in the defenses for a few seconds, a few seconds as all would take if it really did come down to it. Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that these these things gotta be air tight, you know, Like I feel like, especially with technology today, to be able to you know, uh, to be able to uh basically look at an operation and be like, all right, what has to happen in order for this to be infiltrated order or in order for an adversary to be able to notice that this could be infiltrated? Like, yes, I mean it's pretty brilliant thinking. Actually if you're trying to, you know, have airtight operations.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent agree, But I just wanted to make a mention, like, Bro, that's still that is mind blowing that that's all it would take. Like if we were caught slipping for six weeks, that's fucking insane, that that is a zero percent possibility, that that is the problem of what's happened. You know what I'm saying, Like it's that is laughable. Catch us slipping for a few seconds and it could all be over and like that's the defensive posture we currently have standing. But anyway, let's continue, Let's continue.
Speaker 19: He got me a TS clearance as an E six baby SF guy, and that was huge. Back then, TS clearances were team sergeants and team leaders only nowadays more guys on a team, seniors will have them in et cetera, et cetera. But back then six with a TS clarance was that was a big deal. Yeah, and uh and it was like six months, uh that we were following surveilling, chasing these assets and it was worldwide and I didn't even notice too. We were done for six months. I didn't see any of my teammates, didn't know them. They were from only dead drops, only a few text messages, but mostly communicating through dead drops.
Speaker 17: Old school tradecraft, old school tradecraft.
Speaker 8: So the first month was like a school.
Speaker 2: Okay, now he kind of goes into the story of it all. But the fact that red cell is a term that is being used and again he's talking about it in two thousand and eight. Now do you want to hear the story? We really actually know he's talking about it before that, because this is an one when nine to eleven happened. Excuse me, I just realized, but he said he got out in no.
Speaker 17: Eight.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we need to hear the whole thing. We're trying to figure out what's going on with the orbs and you know, the drones and shit like that. It's interesting that you know that this guy. So are you trying to say that you think that the drone situation might be a red cell operation?
Speaker 2: So I do, I do, in fact believe this. Here's why, once again, let's look at just the facts that we see on the ground. Take away mainstream narratives, take away what the news is saying. Let's look at actual facts as they stand. Okay, four, let's say even maybe six weeks is crazy. Let's say a month. Let's say four weeks. Okay, I'm gonna give it all possible credibility of the situation here. So for about a month, we have had five thousand reports of shit going on in the sky. This is not a crazy person smoking meth and calling the cops about it. Okay, this is a real thing. Nobody can deny. It's real, multiple and not just like three majority, vast majority of these sources are talking about how they believe that it is not a plane and they believe it to be a drone or something drone adjacent. A lot of them are reporting seeing green and red lights. And it's not the fact that they see a drone in the sky. This is twenty twenty four drones exist. It's the fact that they're seeing so many of them in swarms. As a matter of fact, that's again eyewitness reports. And they have been going on for a month, and the government is telling us that they are not a threat. But they're not us. They're not us. That is not the police, that's not the military. It's none we're doing. But it's also not foreign, it's not someone else. We know that for sure, and we know for sure they're not a threat, and that's all we got. It sounds to me as if this is a red cell operation. They are seeing on the list of events of what could possibly happen to weaken the American defensive structure, whether that be military bases, airports, electrical grid infrastructure, whatever, to whatever degree, they are looking at it like, Okay, if somebody was to attack us, what's the most likely way they could do it. We know thousands of them have made their way of across the border and they're on us soil waiting on the call to do god knows what. And if they were to do something that would cause the most amount of damage. A suicide bomber, for instance, is like a one shot, one kill. You can only use them and then once they're gone, they're gone. But if you trained that suicide bomber to also be a drone pilot, hypothetically stone out and he was to launch a drone attack that would hit some sort of crazy infrastructure, then go into town and blow himself up, or who knows. Maybe it's about mass casualties, Maybe it's about intel gathering. Maybe it's just EMPs and because they haven't discovered a way to make a big enough one, it's just flying all over New York City to launch hundreds of MP explosions in the sky all to say, look who knows, okay, but the fact that the government is not worried at all and is getting approval to use systems that were designed to spot birds, and that's their Look what we're doing. We arrested two guys in Boston, and we're allowing you to use a special drone that can detect other stuff. That's their response to this alleged unanswered nothing but questions. No one's got any real clue threat. And that tells me that somebody's in on it. Now. I'm not saying it's the media. I think the media is reading off the teleprompter. I don't believe it's the generals and the admirals at the military bases. I don't believe they've been let in on it. As a matter of fact, I think that they were given phone calls to stand down and don't worry about it. I think that's a real call that got brought from the top down. And no, I don't mean from Biden. No, I'm talking about from the real people in charge. Okay, I'm talking about the action the Secretary of Defense I could see being the guy or oh Lloyd Austin right, or even the CNO or or the CIA head, it doesn't matter. I believe somebody with a lot more stroke called these guys and said, hey, we see it, we know what it is. Don't ask questions, stand down. And so they have the problem is they've been doing it for so long to run whatever drill they're trying to run that, Like they didn't think of turning the lights off so that the people wouldn't start talking. I know that's a crazy theory, but like it's also the government and they don't think that bright all the time. Okay, good initiative, bad judgment. I could see it. Or are they doing that? Because if those drones are flying around an airport and a plane hits them and goes down and civilians die, and they now have to explain how a secret government program killed a plane full of civilians, that reads a whole lot different than unexplained drone sightings. You see what I'm saying. So I could see it being a combination of things like this, And I do, in fact believe that the drone sightings are in fact a next generation level of a red cell operation.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I I hope that's not the case.
Speaker 2: You hope it's not the case. You hope this is aliens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I hope to god this is them. Like the same thing with the B fifty two in the Flying Saucer. I hope to God that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Now. I think that there is a distinction. Like I said it stated earlier, I think that there are drones and orbs that are happening at the same time. A couple episodes ago, we had talked about it, and I was pretty convinced that everything was just drones and I and I'm somebody who believes that we do have the most powerful military and the most powerful government, the most powerful pretty much everything in the whole world whenever it comes to the United States as far as technology and military and power and all that shit goes. I don't think that any of this is going on. I'm right there with you. I don't think that this is going to be from some other country. And I think that if it is from some other country, then we're allowing it to happen. But I don't think that we would even trust another country to carry out carry out an operation that we know damn well we could carry out a little bit better ourselves. So so I think.
Speaker 2: That the drones one percent us.
Speaker 1: There's no like, I don't even question it, like it's an understood am I worried that I Bran is bringing a fucking mothership of drones. No, no, get the fuck out of here with that. It's not a Ran, it's not a rat. It's not Afghanistan theory, it's not Russia.
Speaker 2: Happens when you don't give answers government. This is what happens. People start speculating. People come up with theories and shit.
Speaker 1: And guess what United States government and in deep state and the cabal and all that other shit.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: You've lied to us so many times, so many times. It's like, you know, we're just like the step children to you. You just lie to us, and you just say, get your mop, go clean something. Don't look over here. No, I'm sorry. The people have spoken out, the people have done their own research. We're not going to keep on listening to your pedaling of Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. It's it's not an adversary.
Speaker 1: It might be a drone, it might not be a drone. We're not sure exactly what it is. Maybe it's your imagination you want to talk about, Like, oh, dude, like they actually think that the American people are so stupid that we can't see through this shit. And all the people that are believing everything that the mainstream media and the government officials, everybody that's believing what they're saying. Have you not learned anything in the last four years? Have you learned nothing that they will lie through their teeth. As a matter of fact, they lie so much they think they're telling the truth. That's how bad it is.
Speaker 2: It's narcissism. It's like it's they they don't know that they're lying anymore. They've deluded themselves. They've drank the kool aid dog.
Speaker 1: It's sick name, dude. But I do I do you believe that the whole ORB situation. I do believe that that is tying into this whole drone situation.
Speaker 2: Now the first I'm hearing of the orbs, I'm gonna be honest, and I'm not detracting from it at all. But like, yo, the drones. You heard our guy there, Thirty minute capabilities with these drones cost twenty k. Okay, a Tesla bot costs thirty k. These drones are staying airborne for six hours, dude, and they're big. Some people are saying the size of cars. That also leads me to believe that this is some advanced drone tech that the world isn't aware that the United States has. And I think it's something that we'll see in commercials in the future for recruiting ads and stuff. We'll see this kid playing a video game cut too, a fucking wardrone flying overhead and like dropping an a package to somebody. Cut to this like E four looking up at a screen playing with joysticks, like the United States Army is the one for you? You or some shit like that. I could absolutely see that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I mean, we're just trying to figure all this out on our own. But I will say something that has been talked about here quite a lot lately is the Immaculate Constellation UAP program. That was just reading about this, bro So it was just recently named by Loue Alizondo and all the Congress hearings that I guess it was kind of something that really went unnoticed, although the name alone should be like Immaculate Constellation, What the fuck are you talking about? This is on News Nation now you can find as a matter of fact, if you go over here to Congress dot gov, it's an article and it's something that was literally written down. It is a government document talking about this immaculate constellation kind of situation that's going on here. I think that was, you know, like, I don't know if it was kind of like a Foyer kind of situation that was going on here or what.
Speaker 2: Probably if they don't release things for the fuck of.
Speaker 1: It, right, so it should I read it up here? No, that all looks boring. We can oh right here. It is exactly unambiguous. Evidence demonstrating the reality of UAP, NHI and t UO has been made available to Congress by multiple independent UAP whistleblowers. This document is but one item of evidence brought to Congress. Much more exists and hopefully will be made available in this public version of the report. Information is organized into seven categories of evidence, including an unacknowledged special access program or USAP imagery intelligence which they get into IMI n T human intelligence which would be h U M I n T, signals intelligence which would be sig INT, us G bureaucratic records, USG historical records, and other sensitive sources. So anyway, it's kind of given. Like you know, as far as the acronyms go, section one, unacknowledged special access program, immaculate constellation bro that sounds crazy just looking at the title first off, right.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say, hold on, is this like a duke came to testify and brought this paper and submitted it and that's what's being shown or is this something that the government has like done their.
Speaker 1: No no, no. So the all those like court and Congress hearings that we've been seeing about UFOs and ups and all that kind of shit, there are certain select people who have a lot of information from inside whistleblowers within the military and the government that are not allowed to come out and say anything. And so you have certain people like David Grush. And I know that you're not a huge fan of David Grush, although David Grush was one of the people that heard the stories that other people were scared to tell and then so he related because he was like he got I guess he got the access ability to be able to say it.
Speaker 2: So you're saying this is like an anonymous mouthpiece for the the ones that must remain anonymous whistleblowers.
Speaker 1: It's come from people like that, except for this is Louis Alezondo. Now, I'm personally not a huge fan of Louis Eleazondo.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot of shit about him.
Speaker 1: He is the one, He's the one that that documented this report. He works for the government. He is a government employee that is strictly has a job of researching all UFO and UAP activity.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of jealous of his job, which I had it.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty cool job, right, Yeah. So anyway, getting into this Immaculate Constellation, it says the Immaculate Constellation is an unacknowledged special access program established following the public disclosure of the AA TIP or I don't know whatever those programs are by Louis Alezondo and twenty seventeen, upon disclosure to Congress, it was determined that this USAP and its collateral information have not been lawfully reported to Congress. So what they're trying to figure out is is that a lot of this UFO stuff does happen a lot, especially within people or people within the government and the military who they're not documenting it, like, they're not reporting any of it because they're scared. Like anytime you get UFO UAP kind of shit going on. People are real hush hush about it, so much so that they literally had to change the term from UFO to UAP because it became such a laughing stock that nobody ever believed anything. Oh UFOs, you mean, what are they being driven by little green people? You know, like shit like that, And it became like a butN of a joke, and anytime somebody ever believed in it, you're known as a nut job. So they literally had to create a whole nother acronym and call it UAP literally a UFO. It's just a different, a different acronym.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm wondering what our new title is going to be, because conspiracy theorist is no longer accurate. It's more like, I don't want to say profit right, I don't want to say fortune teller or truth speaker. But there's got to be some new term that gets associated with us, to like rebrandish us in some way. I'm I'm just curious what that's gonna be when the time comes, you know, I hope we get a vote.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're a PTS, A possible philosophical truth seeker.
Speaker 2: Ooh, philosophical truth seeker.
Speaker 1: Because whenever you know, you can look up all the evidence you want. But if you don't have, you know, a couple of brain cells to be able to rub together to figure out what it means, then you kind of got to get a little philosophical with it. I don't know that's where I go with it, but anyway, I like it. I like it, So here goes. It says, as part of a network of SAPs linked to non human intelligence and UAP technologies, Immaculate Constellation acts as a nexus for collecting, analyzing, and and disseminating intelligence of the activities, capabilities, and locations of anomalous aerospace threats that originate from foreign or unidentified sources. Okay, So this is where I'm trying to go with it, and this is what I personally believe is going on. I think that there are programs within our government that see some kind of UFO, some kind of UAP, some kind of weird anomaloust thing that is going on in this guy's that is not being controlled by humans. I think that there are certain, you know, people within the government that want to find out more information about these seemingly phenomenal things that are happening within this guy, and they want to you know, try and get as much information as they possibly can on them, you know, all the whether you want to talk about orbs or actual UFOs or you know, skin walk shit whatever, like just the phenomenal kind of shit, right, Okay, that's what this is. This Immaculate Constellation is a program that is literally made to be able to document and research and try and understand all the phenomenal things that are happening. So and it's kind of the same in a sense of what your what is it called the red red cell the red cell in a different kind of way. So it says the intelligence within the Immaculate Constellation program primarily consists of high quality imagery intelligence and collateral collateral measurement and signature's intelligence of UAPs and ARV slash RVs within Earth's atmosphere, The collection of platforms, or the collect The collection platforms involved are a blend of tasked and untasked capabilities in low Earth orbits, the upper atmosphere, military and civilian aviation altitudes, and maritime environments. Immaculate Constellation pays PARTI attention to anomalists aerospace platforms that have been developed through the study or acquisition of technologies of unknown origin by foreign nations or unknown entities. So they're just out there studying this shit, right, they're studying whatever is going on in this guy. This is a government research program. So now I go back, I don't that's that's like the official documentation or whatever. I kind of wanted to understand the layman's understanding of whatever the hell that is. And that's whenever we get to News Nation, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, I'm looking at one. Right now, News Nation is saying that it's not anyway anyway.
Speaker 1: What they're saying that it's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: The Department of Defense came out and publicly denied any knowledge of any program of this sort.
Speaker 1: Even though even though Luis Elizondo, who is a part of the government, has come out and said that it is a real thing. But the news is saying that it's not real.
Speaker 2: I'm I just found it. Clicked the first thing, and it is a News Nation article. What's the Pentagon's alleged quote unquote immaculate constellation program. Then it goes into the whistleblowers and the alleged e of all the things. It says here. How has the Pentagon responded to the allegations. Department of Defense spokesperson soone Go denied records of alleged program in a statement to News Nation Tuesday evening. Quote, the Department of Defense is no record, president or historical of any type of SAP called quote unquote immaculate constellation. She wrote, Uh, says is a Pentagon acknowledge any UAP program. But that's the thing. It's like, which one's main narrative because you're also pulling up a News Nation article about him.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, this is the immaculate con constellation reports describe UFO encounters.
Speaker 2: So then what the fuck?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you just have, you know, a situation where we need to say shun I believe it? No no, no, no, no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: I wonder let's read this one first. I got mine still pulled up because I'm curious if the article goes down to shit on the statement or if they back it. What's the date on yours?
Speaker 1: November fifteenth? So like, what is that? Not even a month ago? Actually? No, I think today's December sixteenth, So yeah, about a month.
Speaker 2: Ago November thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Oh, very interesting, that those articles would be written anyway. Let's just read this. Let's see what it says. It says a new report entered into evidence during the latest congressional hearing on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena or UAP's aka UFOs detail sightings documented in an alleged secret program. Independent journalist Michael Schellenberger first reported on a whistleblower allegation regarding the existence of a secret program dedicated to collecting imagery intelligence on UAPs from databases run by US government agencies. Immaculate Constellation, as the program is to be called, included reports that whistleblowers say that evidence that say that there are evidence UAPs are technologies not currently known to be possible. It says, here are some of the sightings documented in the public version of the government report. So this is what we were talking. We were reading that actual report. These are certain things that were documented within it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Metallic orbs spotted over the ocean. One sighting includes daytime video and forward looking infrared footage of around twelve metallic orbs skimming the surface of the ocean at high speeds. The orbs displayed maneuvering and capable with current aerospace vehicles. That's what we're talking about where we talk about certain like UFOs and shit, right.
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So the orbs reported began moving in a cube like formation and showed white hot on infrared footage with a slight atmospheric distortion around each orb. The orbs traveled in formation for a period of time before breaking formation in pairs and disperse in multiple directions. The images were captured in the scent Coom region, which covers the Middle East. So, and then it says the UP spotted over sensitive facilities. Another UP was captured on forward looking infrared in the scent Com region. In the footage, a small oval UAP is seen flying at high speeds over a sensitive coastal facility. The UAP then turns toward the ocean at high speeds before it's lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think what we're talking about the Arab countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And then it says another entry includes imagery or infrared imagery and other imagery where a triangular UAP is seen with bright lights at each point and a horizontal bar of sweeping lights that are that is characterized as a reproduction vehicle. The UAP hovers and rotates above the ocean before suddenly disappearing. So it it basically it brings up all of these weird UAP things, the boomerang UAP that was seen by a pilot, the jellyfish UAP which we remember, we saw that video, and then you got a UAP intercepting a Navy fighter. It says, radar data and forward looking infrared footage showed a supersonic UAFE or UAP intercepting a Navy fighter head on off the East coast.
Speaker 2: Okay home, When was this article written again?
Speaker 1: November fifteenth?
Speaker 2: November fifteenth, so two days prior they were shitting on this whole constellation thing. What okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then it also gets into the tic TAC thing, the tic TAC which everybody knows about. It says, intelligent imagery shows a TICTAC UAP of oval shape rapidly over the Atlantic Ocean at an altitude near cloud cover. So my point is all of these aerial phenomenon things that are happening, and you have whistleblowers within the government that say that they're happening, but they're undercurrent NDAs that they can't talk talk about. Yeah, So you have people like you know, uh, doctor Stephen Greer and Loue Elizondo and what's his name from the fucking band I can't remember. But anyway, all these people are working within the government to allow whistle blowers to be able to tell their story. And I think this might have something to do with the drones that are flying over because I'm telling you, if you see in literally anybody, if you go on TikTok or Instagram or whatever, you will find I shit you, not a thousand videos of Yes, there are drones, but then there are also orbs in that same area. And that's all I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To say about the TikTok band coming in six weeks.
Speaker 1: They've been saying that literally for two years now. It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Happening when he takes off his brother.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, I promise you it's not. Trump made a fucking TikTok account. Bro, you think he's getting rid of it?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I don't know who knows? Who knows? Dude, You were just on a News Nation article, if I may. I'm very curious what News Nation also said about this, because that article kind of was shitting on it. But I wonder if it like rounds around to show how that person's a snake in the grass or something like that.
Speaker 1: So the reason, the reason why I don't really care for Luis Alazando is because he is one of the people, along with Toker Carlson and all these other fucking people that look up in the sky and they say that these things are demons.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this dude's talking about Uh a guy named Shellenberger, Michael Shellenberger is the I don't.
Speaker 1: One of the whistleblowers.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least one of the guys who's speaking on behalf of the Immaculate Consolation. Actually it's not a long article. It seems like they asked him a few questions. Pull it out. Yeah yeah, I guess why not? Right, So, uh, we're zoom and go ahead and share the screen, Bob Bob, and we are sharing. Okay, So here we are. What is the Pentagon's alleged immaculate Constellation program? This is on News Nation as of no from I swear to god, it's the same author. I will lose my mind. Steph Whiteside.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me check what the author of the one that I was reading was.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know the News Nation has more than one author right with their editors and the ship, but I am just curious, just as the devil, here we go here. So Michael Shellenberger will join at five PEW to recap today's hearing find out. Okay, yes, yes, yes, Independent journalist Michael S. Shellenberger told News Nation a whistleblower has revealed the existence of an alleged Pentagon UFO program called quote unquote Immaculate Constellation. Shellenberger told News Nations Ross Coultheart Coulthart.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, that Ross Coulthart is the same one that wrote the article that we just got done reading on my side.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so S. Shellenberger told Homeboy that wrote the article about the UFOs two days This was written about the whistleblower report, which comes on the heels of a similar allegations from former Air Force intelligence officer David Grush and former Pentagon employee lou Elizondo. Here's what we know about the program so far. What is the quote unquote immaculate Constellation. According to the whistleblower, the Pentagon program collects in quarantines information on UFOs, also commonly known today as UAPs or Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Sightings and encounters. The program allegedly includes information from different types of intelligence, including high quality image intelligence and measure and signature intelligence. All Right, who is the whistleblower? Shallenberger did not reveal the whistleblower's precise role or whether they were employed as a DOOD employee or a contractor. He did tell the News Nation that he met with the whistleblower and verified other credentials and also independently confirmed the existence of the program with the unrelated sources. How was the program discovered? According to Schellenberger, the whistleblower discovered the program by accident after stumbling upon a database containing UFO information. Okay, a little bit of some Edward Snowden type shit, little snow White potentially, okay? What kind of UAP incidents were described in the report? In one encounter reportedly detailed by the whistleblower, a group of orbits surrounding in F twenty two and force it out of his designated patrol area. In another incident, the crew of an aircraft carre reported seeing an orange red sphere descend from a high altitude and described feeling uneasy as if they had snapped out of a trance following the encounter. Okay, and those are also verified reports from the DD. Has the Pentagon responded to the allegations. DoD spokesperson Soon Go denied records of the alleged program in a statement to News Nation Tuesday evening, The Department of Defense has no record, present or historical vein type of SAP called the Immaculate Constellation, she wrote. So has the Pentagon acknowledged any UAP programs? The All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office AROO is publicly known Pentagon program that collects and investigates reports of UAPs. Gonna be honest with you, didn't know that was what it was called. So that publicly known bullshit? Yeah, oh that's true. Yeah, I guess h In a report, AERO denied any evidence that UAPs are alien in nature. The report did acknowledge the existence of the ConA Blue program, which was intended to reverse engineer any recovered UAP technology. The report said the program never went into effect because no such technology was ever recovered.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here, dude, wowed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's the official statement from u from the Pentagon. Right right as they are releasing David Grushed to the public to talk about how all of it's real. They're also saying.
Speaker 1: That, bro, wait, this is what they're meant to do. They're meant to confuse you. Bro, That's what I'm trying to tell you. You even have two different articles, literally written two days apart, on the same website that are pushing you in two different directions.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh man, And I'm glad that we found the News Nation little b bop that we just did. That was nice. That was a little extra one two punch of what the fuck just happened?
Speaker 1: That is so insane. So I guess a lot of people have also been trying to ask Elon what he thinks of this whole drone situation.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, is Elon weighing in? Keep in mind, FBI just assassinated that do that I think was trying to spy on his quantum computer. Yo, what is Elon's hot take on the drones?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 1: Elon created this AI this AI program course he did. He's like kid, but he created this AI program that you know what, I'll just read it right here.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk reacts to mystery drones over New Jersey. But it comes with an exclamation, as Elon Musk said, Grok, which is his AI thing. He said that Grok can explain the drones over New Jersey. Social media users posted what Grok said about the mystery sightings. The chat bot of X oh, that is Grok. The chat bot of X summarized what we know so far about the drone mystery and the speculations the conspiracy theories around it. It obviously could not give any explanation as the phenomenon remains unexplained, it says. After Elon Musk was goaded by Andrew Tate to speak on the mystery surrounding the recent drone sightings in New Jersey, the Tesla CEO spoke about it, but not what the internet probably was looking for. He goes, Grok can even explain the drones over New Jersey. Elon posted on X promoting his chad pot Grok. X users asked Grok and posted Grok's reply about the drone mystery. Grock summarized what happened so far and how this is a complex situation as no one knows anything certain about it.
Speaker 2: And it's said a minute, you're telling me that an AI bought designed to give you an answer no matter what gave an answer when we asked it a crazy ask question.
Speaker 1: Well, Grok says that their food delivery.
Speaker 2: Drones a YO, all right, yeah, my bad door Dash got next level six hour hover times did yeah, my bad I forgot Uber Eats is going hard right now.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just one of the answers that Greg gave. Another answer to Grok gave, It says, while Governor uh It says what Grok said about New Jersey drone sightings, It says, while Governor Phil Murphy, and Murphy and other officials have stated that there's no known immediate threat to public safety, the lack of clarity has led to public concern and speculation. Some residents have expressed fear over privacy and security, while others have captured footage shared on social media. And then it goes on to say that various theories have circulated, from commercial or military surveillance to foreign adversaries. However, federal officials, including the White House, have suggested that many sightings might actually be of manned aircraft rather than drones. The Pentagon has denied claims these could be from a foreign mothership. So sorry, Grock, you saw you're not giving us a good answer.
Speaker 2: No you're not. We already said the foreign mothership idea is laughable. Yeah, some of them might have gone to the ocean. Maybe that's because they were supposed to, because they're landing on a US vessel, which is why the US Coast Guard was like immediately on that ass because, like my boy said earlier, the Coast Guard like gets hard at the opportunity to fuck up a semi submersible submarine in the Gulf of Mexico from the cartels. You telling me that there's an actual possibility of a drone mothership sub somewhere off the coast, bro the Coast Guard would absolutely unleash hell. Like I know they get shipped on. I know, I shit on them. Make no mistake. They will absolutely destroy somebody who gets too close to the US soil, like with absolute hatred and malice.
Speaker 1: So there is like I like I stated before, a lot of people are catching these orbs while looking for the drones, and this is actually this is says Benny Johnson. He works for Channel seven ABC News. He caught an unknown glowing orb on camera in the New Jersey sky amid numerous reports of identify drones, stating that we have no idea what it is. It's only fifty five seconds long. You want check it out.
Speaker 20: Well, it gets it happening. It seems everyone starts to look up. Like my crew and I have been here and Mendem recording this video that you're looking at right now. We have no idea what it is. If it's a natural phenomenon, because it could be. But this is why so many municipalities are now asking people to reach out and send their videos to them or to experts who might be able to sort out what they're seeing and this guy's but I guarantee there are so many people looking up and making those recordings because this mystery is one that needs to be solved.
Speaker 2: For now.
Speaker 20: We're live here in mendon Borough, Tony Ights Channel seven Eyewitness News. Lee's saying he's wondering whether or not that might be the moon, Tony, But you pointed out it's exactly the question people are asking, what is it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Yeah, Now we're looking at the moon right now, and that's nowhere near the moon.
Speaker 18: Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the moon okay, So that's that's pretty wild like, And that's what I'm trying to say that it's not just people on TikTok or Instagram, Like the news is catching it and everything, these weird looking orbs, and I gotta say, dude, it's very similar. And we have disagreed on this all day long, but it's very similar to whenever you take a super high powered telescope and you zooming in on one of the stars. Now, I don't know, can you do Do all stars react this way whenever you're zoomed in on them? I don't think so. Maybe not, But like where it literally it looks types right, but you can zoom in on some of the stars and they look like the same kind of like weird shit that's going on inside of the circle. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's actual energy moving around, who knows, but like that's what people are finding within these orbs, that same kind of weird reaction shit. And and we've seen them firsthand for ourselves too. Now, if you're an almighty, all knowing, all powerful government and you're seeing that these weird, meticulous orbs are seemingly just showing up out of nowhere over military bases, over you know, very important places or whatever you would want to be expecting them. And that is where I get into the Immaculate, the Immaculate Constellation uh program, because that's what they're designed to do. They're designed to look into this kind of shit. So I, you know, I just want people to, you know, go check out all the weird videos and everything. There are obviously AI that can that can create certain videos, so you know, have your third eye all the way open with this and don't believe you know everything instantly, because there's going to be a lot of shit out there that is designed to fool you like that's and some people just want the clicks. I'm just gonna be real with you. Some people just want want the fame, even if it's you know, you know, for faking reasons whatever. But I don't know that's That's what I tend to believe was that's really going on Immaculate Constellation. I think that there are some weird ORB things that are going on. But there is one more video that I did want to play, my good sir, and.
Speaker 2: One more thing I wanted to talk about, and I don't even know if I could share the image. I'm sure there's a way I could air drop it. So the other night, as I was just man, I think it might have been either last night or the night before. Actually I was in my backyard letting my dog out. I look up and there's cloud coverage. Not like it was storming, but like I couldn't see any stars in the sky except for one. And I don't know. I should have googled if a certain planet is visible in the night sky right now and whatever, and I don't know if it is or not. But as we're talking about glowing orbs, I find it interesting. But yeah, go ahead and show the video. I'most see if I could send this picture in here, dude, I want to get your two cents.
Speaker 1: On it, all right, Yeah, dude, I just think that there's way too much weird shit that is going on in our sky for us just to say, ah, it's our government because and I do believe there are I do believe that there are, like you know, government craft that are designed to look like UFOs. Absolutely those programs have been installed for the last fifty sixty years probably, But there are some things that are absolutely unexplainable. And that's where we get to the orbs. That's my I don't think that you can reverse engineer a fucking ORB, Like that's just not happening. So so now I want.
Speaker 2: To give it. I don't know, dude, Tesla can make ball lightning happen? Is that not a potential for an ORB?
Speaker 1: I mean, ball lightning is totally different than the activity that is going on within a lot of these orbs, though, like, yes, it might look like the ORB, but is it. Is it, you know, having the same level of activity of activity.
Speaker 2: The lightning and the look of it and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't buy the whole ball lightning thing. I think that's a fucking op out.
Speaker 2: But anyway, hey, dude, Tesla could recreate it. I'm not saying that explains all of the orbs, but I mean some of the shit, huh, I'm I.
Speaker 1: Mean, look, ball lightning is a real thing. Like nobody's denying the existence of ball lightning. But you can't say that there's literally ten ball Latin ten ten ball lightnings that are happening at one time right in front of your face, you know what I mean. People are documenting this shit literally on a daily basis. Is ball lightning happening? That often.
Speaker 17: No way.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying these drones are ball lighting I'm saying, like some of the orbs I think potentially could be. But I mean, I don't think ball lightning's naturally occurring. That's my other side of that, Like, potentially these orbs are ball lightning. Yo, where the fuck did that come from? Cause it took Tesla decades to figure out how the hell to make it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So anyway, anyway, right right, so, uh, let me just this is like a six minute video. The way that this guy explains a lot of things I just happen to really vibe with him. I like the way that he looks at certain things from like a you know, kind of like a don't trust it kind of angle. And he's also you know, just you'll see, you'll see. I don't want to give it away. Let's see what he says.
Speaker 18: Hey, friends, it's twenty thirteenth, so let's do a UFO drone update. I wish this one was a happier one, but unfortunately it's not. And I hate to even do this, but there's a lot of things that have come out today that all point to the same thing, and I think it's worth mentioning, and at the end I'll leave you with a positive notes. So what is happening? Okay, we have these drones that are increasing. The government is coming out saying there's nothing to see here. But just today the governor of Maryland came out and said, hey, all night. Last night, I sat out in my backyard and I just I saw a drone after drone car sized bandsize of these drones circling.
Speaker 2: What are they doing? So the local.
Speaker 18: Sheriffs, the state, all sorts of people are getting angry and saying, hey, y'all know something. Why aren't you telling us?
Speaker 2: Well, here is why.
Speaker 18: Possibly these are ours, and they're not saying anything. Now, there are agencies then our government, parts of our government that other parts don't know about. There's very secret agencies that have access to technologies that other people don't, possibly from exotic reverse engineered craft. Okay, so they could have things at their disposal that wouldn't make sense us we would see.
Speaker 2: As alien or UFOs.
Speaker 18: Now, if they were to deploy these out into the public, it has to be for a very dire reason.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't just do this. They would do it at night.
Speaker 18: So people couldn't get a good look at them. They would do it in a way to where they could maintain anonymity, right, giving them FA approved lights and that kind of stuff, and then they would come out and they would say, nothing to see here, but you're not in any danger. Well, how can they tell us that these things don't pose a risk to us or a danger if they also are telling us they don't know what they are. Well, these agencies that outrank everybody would just simply say, hey, these are ours, we're looking for something. Don't shoot us, don't do anything, and you can't say anything. Just play dumb. And that's what our politicians have to do. They have to play dumb. So what could it be, Well, new information's coming out that it suggests this is all hypothetical, but that there was some sort of a weapon, a big one, that was smuggled into our country somehow through a port or maybe a submarine or something like that, and that these are looking for it. They have like nuclear sniffing technology and they can search out things, and that that's why they're low and slow. That's why you're seeing them right over rooftops and tree lines. They're searching, they're using their equipment. They're probably AI based, AI powered, and these things are systematically looking for something, and that's why they don't want to tell anyone what they are because then it outs this technology because people don't know, Like everyone's looking at this saying, we don't.
Speaker 2: Know what this technology is.
Speaker 18: That's why they're thinking it must be some adversary, so like we don't have this technology. Well I think we do. I think that's why these are all in America and UK.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, I don't want to be Is he about to go to like some sort of portal from Saddam's house or some shit? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, bad, very logical person, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, I haven't agree with the thing he has said yet. Gonna be honest with you. I'm liking what I'm hearing thus far. I just I'm waiting for like that hard left, but like maybe there's none to be found. Maybe I should just chill. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 18: Why and why they are looking at specific areas systematically. They're looking for something. So the reports are these are all reports, all hypotheticals, Okay. The reports are that they are looking for a container of some sort or something like that that might have a weapon in it before the bad guys do something bad with the weapon. Okay, that's what they're looking for.
Speaker 2: That's the report. There's other reports.
Speaker 18: There's all sorts of stuff saying there's two different factions in the government. One wants to do it, one doesn't.
Speaker 2: YadA yadayah.
Speaker 18: I don't know so many rumors. I'm not gonna get into all that. But the reason I felt it, you know, appropriate to even say this much is because there's a few other things that correlate this. Like there's a group called the far Sight Group. I'm not the biggest fan of them, but they do pretty good remote viewing work.
Speaker 1: And okay, now this is this is really fucking cool, like the remote viewing kind of shit. He doesn't believe that that's what it is. But there are literally organizations designed for remote viewing. That's badass.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, hold on, wait a minute, wait a minute. There's organizations for like you have you have like a hypnote therapy that you do, there's organizations found in for that. But like, hold on, how are we going from drones to remote viewing? I now see where the left turns about to go, but I don't understand the connection.
Speaker 1: Just wait and see.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 18: They remote viewed December and they were trying to see specifically if there's any sort of event that happens in December and January domestically, and almost everyone in the group saw a prominent explosion of some sort. Okay, So that's significant because there was multiple people that saw similar things. Then you had Chris Bledsoe, who had a prophetic vision from the Lady years ago, and he talked about it that there's some sort of a vice that was delivered via submarine on the East coast. So that was something that he said, which you know, at the time people are like, probably not that doesn't seem reasonable, but.
Speaker 2: Now look at what's going on, okay.
Speaker 18: And then you have like the whole you know, Cliff High thirty nine days to Melee thing, which basically put, don't worry about the thirty nine days specifically, but put in the month of December, some sort of an aerial skirmish, some sort of a thing between our you know, jets and helicopters stuff and something else.
Speaker 2: Some of the craft. What are we seeing? We're seeing these craft.
Speaker 18: That we can't explain an unidentified fly an object.
Speaker 2: Okay, he nailed it with this. It's crazy we're watching it happen.
Speaker 18: Okay, So are these UFOs, Well, they could be our stuff that is reverse engineered from UFOs. I mean, we know that these programs exist, so we all always wondered what are they doing with these programs. They've had seventy years to reverse engineer this stuff. What are they done? I think we're seeing it. They're only rolling it out because they have to. Unfortunately, that's the bad news. So where does the good news come in? I hate doing videos like this. Well, there's a lot of reports that in addition to this, there's other things in the sky, orbs. Okay, anytime I see the orbs, the orbs are good. Okay. I've had experiences with these guys. They're cherub angel spirits. They are here to oversee.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 18: I don't know how much ability they have to prevent us from being idiots and doing stupid things, but I think that they do because they show up at a lot of disaster sites and catastrophes and cataclysms, and they're always around war zones and that kind of stuff, and it makes you think they're probably doing something.
Speaker 2: They're working.
Speaker 18: They might not be able to prevent everything, but I think they're preventing some of it. And then there's the Galactic Federation, whether you believe in that or not. More and more information's coming out that there is a group of et type beings that we might be trying to level up our consciousness to get to the point where we can join that serve as sort of a governing council of space, and that they can intervene, but only if they're invited in, because they cannot impede on our free will. So the good news I'll leave you with is possibly you know, I know people pray, and I'm not saying not to pray.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's where he started. You know, he is one of those guys. He likes to take in all possibilities. I mean, we said things that are greater than a zero percent chance. Who's to say that there wouldn't be some kind of alien group, call them the Galactic Federation, if you will, That wouldn't be kind of administering the use of these orbs or something like that. I don't know, but I just think it's not even that I agree or believe everything that he's saying. I just like hearing all the possibilities. What are the people in the spiritual realm saying, What are the people in the governmental realm saying? What are people in the you know, all these different realms.
Speaker 2: I like it. Again, this is the first time really hearing about sightings of orbs in New Jersey. All I have seen has been drones with green and red lights. So not gonna lie. I don't know. I don't know how what the ORB to drone ratio is currently. I don't know if maybe there's been like ten ORB sightings has led to one hundred drones taking flight like to monitor them. I don't know. I have no idea. I still as of now, my belief is that it is a red cell operation and that we are testing massive drones that are able to carry very big payloads i e. Multiple big bombs, and they are able to stay airborne for longer than anything else that's being fielded currently on Earth. And I think that that is what this is based in. But there are tons of theories out there to say that these aren't in fact drones, these are alien craft. Even with the green and red lights. Some are saying that they are from a mothership of some type, name your country of origin, depending on which flavor of people you don't like. I suppose this is at first I'm hearing it, but maybe there are in fact golden orbs that are contributing to what is going on in northern New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, who's to say, are you?
Speaker 1: What are your opinions on orbs in general? Are you are do you are you a believer? Do you think it's hokey pokey bullshit? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I believe that there are, for the sense of putting a label on it, let's say, UAPs that could be described as like glowing gold and metallic looking orbs. Yes, I believe these exist. I am of the belief that these are not in fact angelic or demonic, or spiritual or esoteric in any way, shape or form like negative as a matter of fact, And I don't think that means they're from the evil side. I believe that these are crafts. I believe that's like saying that this vape in my hand is positive or negative, Like I could use it and stab somebody in the eye, or I can use it as a paperweight. That's I don't believe the crafts have a dog in the fight of good or evil. I believe them to be very akin to what we have as like a Mars rover situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a transparent, trans translucent orb that can transform into other shapes.
Speaker 2: I'm not speaking on behalf of Like the blood Sos, I do not know their story very well. Something about a lady in things. I haven't looked into the Bloodsoes.
Speaker 1: Forget about the lady, just the orbs that are always being seen in their property. You think that that is just they're just observing the blood Soos from other planets is.
Speaker 2: More than likely. It seems like extra planetary life. And maybe maybe I'm completely wrong in that is some sort of spiritual entity from the other side that is choosing a golden orb type of form to take when interacting with.
Speaker 1: Oh, they show up as all different kinds of colors. That that was just one of the colors.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, and it's I'm not saying there's a zero percent chance of that, and again that's specific to that family. But I also see it as a very very realistic possibility that for whatever reason, maybe it's the land that this family owns. Maybe there's something very special about it electromagnetically, Maybe there's a mineral in the soil that they like. I don't know. Maybe it's the family itself. Maybe there's some sort of thing with the blood lineage their DNA. I have no idea, but I think it's also possible that extraterrestrial life has been reaching out to them specifically for who knows what reason. I don't think that that's a crazy hypothetical to me.
Speaker 1: But they're not the only ones. It's just that they've documented it the most, Like that same shit is happening to you know, it's happened to electro Nick, he showed it to us. Were we special? Were they like specifically trying to document us from other planets?
Speaker 2: I am not one hundred percent that what Nick is seeing and speaking with is what the blood Sows are speaking with. Now, it very well may be of the same type or the same thing. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's orbit, it's orb blo okay, same time.
Speaker 2: So many cars on the road, dude, there's so many cars on the road. There's so many stars in the sky, there's so many different types of orbs, so to say that these two maybe it is the exact same orb. That's possible. Yes, I believe that they are different, and I believe that the Bloodsoe's experiences are different than Nick's experiences.
Speaker 1: What makes you believe that?
Speaker 2: Just my personal beliefs. Like, again, I don't know much about the bloodsows, but I know that at least the orbs come closer to them. They don't just see them in the sky. They have had them like in their backyard in things right, and like apparently a woman came out and spoke to them once upon a time. Nick has not had something like that happen. Now, is Nick tapped into something extra that can't be explained? Yeah, okay, we can have that talk. Sure, I don't believe that's necessarily the same thing that the bloodshows are experiencing. They may be connected, very possibly. I'm not convinced of it, that's all. I just I don't know enough about the bloedsos to have a warm and fuzzy about that statement. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Interesting, it's out of ignorance, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I don't know. I mean, I just think it's it's strange that you're getting so much ORB activity all across the country, and not even just in our country, like people are documenting it in other countries as well, and it's like, what is that? And I would imagine that there would be heavy speculation from our US government trying to figure out what the hell that is, and maybe you would have an organization like the ones that we have talked about, the Immaculate Consolation, in order to try and figure out what the hell is going on here. Maybe it's documenting its movements. Maybe it's documenting what the position that it's in, or what it's, what it looks like, it's it's looking into it whatever.
Speaker 2: The orbs have been around for forever. Hell, we talked about that with that episode a while back, that there was a thing where an ORB went by a nuclear base not just here but in China and in Russia and did all these things. Now, again, I'm not saying that's the same ORB that the bloodsows or that Nick is communicating with. Could be completely different types. I don't know, But yes, there are things about these orbs that have been talked about, and those I believe probably I believe those to be true and real. Not saying that Nicks or not, or that the blood cells are not. But as far as like the overarching theme of it, I believe that, yeah, it's more akin to like unknown craft or even do shit that we can't do. But that being said, the orbs have been around for forever. We have had how many pilots come forward and say they tried tracking these things, but they're doing maneuvers that we can't match. And we're talking about jets they're able to reach like mock five and shit on easy mode. So you're telling me that these drones are somehow like keeping up with these orbs and tracking them. Dude, the orbs would take the fuck off if they were being tracked and they know that. So I feel like the ORB conversation is completely different from the drone conversation of what's going on in New Jersey. But again, I have not heard there were orbs in the conversation as well until now, Like fuck, who knows?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I'm not even gonna sit here and act like I know exactly what's going on. I'm just telling you what I've seen and and like, I mean, could this be involving orbs? We can't even say one hundred percent that that's what they're really after. I was just throwing out a possibility as like we don't really know, Like, all right, yes, everybody knows there's drones up in the sky. We all know that, Like we've seen it, like there have been people on the ground in New Jersey, thousands of videos being posted. That's been confirmed there are drones. What hasn't been confirmed is why there are drones. It's almost like the conversation of like everybody asks who is a good boy? But nobody ever asked how is a good boy? You know what I mean, when are you talking about your dog? But like, like nobody knows exactly what the hell they're doing there, And until we find out what they're doing there, we can only speculate. Really, I mean, everybody has their own perspectives. I mean, I think I'm not gonna lie to you, do I do. I hope that they're trying to document some kind of orbs up in the sky. Secretly, yes, I hope that that's what they're trying to monitor. I hope that that's what's going on. So maybe that's why I lean more towards like that possibility.
Speaker 2: And secretly I hope that this is the US government finding cracks in the armor that they are patching up, and like it's you know, there's them doing a bit of housekeeping and that it's all under control and they just can't talk about it, and like, I hope that's the case, but like, it very well may not be. It may be some shit that we didn't even talk about here today. Like, look, if you will be keeping.
Speaker 1: It's most likely we haven't talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, there's probably some weird kernel of truth that we mentioned in passing that we didn't think was important, and apparently it's the whole fucking shebag. Who fucking knows, bro. But here's the deal. If you cult members would like to chime in on this conversation and you think, you know what, this is why we love the cult conspiracy because we're not just talking government, we're not just talking spiritual, we're not talking to anything in between. We're talking the whole shebang, the whole Chinese buffet, if you will, of what could be really going on in the world today, and if you would like to be a part of it, and let us know if you like it or not, Hit the five Stars, hit the shares, the like, subscribes to comments, leave a post, leave review, shares with their friens of family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm seas across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final these and gentlemen who've already gone and done so. And while you're at it, if you like the spiritual side of this conversation and you want to hear more of it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show. Give him all the five stars, the reviews, the comments, the loves, the shares, and all the things. Go check out my YouTube channel. I know it's been a little inactive. We're gonna fix that here soon. Together here together, cult members, go check it out, CAJU and Night. Give them the subscribes, hit the belt notification, all the things and the stuff we thank you for. Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very much. You're an extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as you have only possible.
Speaker 2: Third Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Abneve is offering fifty percent off just about any item. But that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult