Speaker 1: I show.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Padula Show. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Last week, episode three or four was our new producer. Brooke did a great job. If you look at the beginning with the logo and her wonderful voice, and same thing in the end. Wonderful voice, great music. It's just great graphics, great technology. Very happy to have her along. And like I said, down the road, we are going to do the podcast again. So I'm very excited, very happy, and again as always we are consumable nonsense. Thank you Brooke, and thank you PB in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 2: You know who you are. Yeah. Hey, Also, I'm.
Speaker 1: Excited because my girlfriend and I were celebrating fifteen years.
Speaker 2: That's right, fifteen years.
Speaker 1: So me trying to be a nice boyfriend, I said, hey, how about Greece?
Speaker 2: She said, no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think so, you should stick with the Vassaline.
Speaker 2: Okay, see the.
Speaker 1: Way I'm starting off with the right Okay, And you know I told you we have a crazy relationship. She said the other day that I have an anger problem, and really she didn't really say it that way.
Speaker 2: She just said, I'm leaving. Yeah, I'm leaving. So she left.
Speaker 1: It sounds sad, but my anger problem is gone. Yeah it is, because she's not gone.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: B S three Changing the way you watch TV. The Rewards Fifth Annual Awards show on Roku with BS three Changing the way you watch the Congrats to Ben and all the staff, the host, the guest phenomenal five years, five years. BS three Changing the way you watch TV. Check them out on Roku. I told you sports, Entertainment, cultural, spiritual. You want it, you got it. B S three Changing the way you watch TV.
Speaker 2: Man, I love it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sports, you know, I had a little sparring once in a while. I got a black guy a couple of weeks ago. That's kind of like, yeah, man, black guy, I'm looking rugged. I'm looking tough, right, black guy?
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: So my girlfriend I decided to go to a bar. So I'm walking in the bar. I'm like, yeah, I'm looking tough. Don't trying to mess with me. I'm looking rugging, I'm looking tough. So my girlfriend and I sat down at the bar and then wow, we.
Speaker 2: Ordered a couple of beers.
Speaker 1: We start sipping on them, and I heard some saying, hey, I bet your she hits him. What Yeah, And then the other person said, yeah, she probably tries to keep him in line. So that was that joke. Okay, guess what's no joke? That's right, It ain't no joke. If your nose is broke. Muhammad Ali check out World Order my Friends boards Diablo on YouTube. And also you have to football season's coming up.
Speaker 2: College, Come on NFL.
Speaker 1: Whether it's preseason, it doesn't matter what season. You gotta get to box Car Cigars in Bowland, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Pick up some cigars, get.
Speaker 1: Some some great stuff to drink at De Roul Distilleries. Also from my friend Bobby Palco in Bowland, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: A great place to be. You love it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, a great selection, good service. You'll never regret going. I'm telling you right now, you're never going to regret it. Speaking of regrets, No, this is no regrets. Did I tell you about Brooke the producer throwing a great john You'll see watch episode three oh five.
Speaker 2: You'll see what she does with the logo.
Speaker 1: I think I asked her to keep it there, and then in the end, whatever she wants to do, I give her free rank because she's pretty creative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my girlfriend talking her the other day. We were getting along. She's went on to tell me that her friend, her.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend, has six children. I said, oh wow. She said, yeah, yeah, she suffers from add I said, oh wow, I didn't know that. She goes yeah, all different dance, all different dads. Hey, you don't like this, that's okay, because you could check out Vinnie from zob filling with his characters, his bits.
Speaker 2: He's funny, all right, give me a chance. All right. It's consumable nonsense Vinnie and so Philly. You'll really really.
Speaker 1: Like him on Instagram and some great music too from Mike g l E and d I and I am Gee. He's on Spotify. Great blues, great jazz, just anything from Mikey is fantastic. Also on Instagram as well. Good to have you back. Mind and you could hear in the background my dog. Okay, he's little nuts. So with that in mind, uh forget these carbon dating thing. You know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't thinking about it, but my.
Speaker 1: Friend Frankie was telling me that his grandfather, he was like in his eighties, was thinking about carbon dating and he said he chose not to. He said he found this app because in this day and age, they have apps for everything. Well, here he found an app for you know, seniors that suffer from incontinence. And the name of the app is ip Freely. Yeah, hip Freely. So his grandfather has the user name, which I think is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Is will he make it? Will he make it? Is his user name. So anyway, so he had some success with it. He met this woman.
Speaker 1: He asked the woman for her number and she said it was one forty over ninety five, one forty over ninety five. Oh, I got to keep this within ten minutes. So, ladies and gentlemen, I did mention BS three change when he watched TV de Row Distillerys, box Car Cigars, my man Mikey on Spotify, Goal World Order, what else? I m Vinnie from South Philly. Yeah, and also Brook rook our new producer. And I got to tell you about a song she wrote about Paul Skeins and she's going to perform it at the end of this show. Yeah, you're too fast for me. Paul Skeines could be the Rookie of the year. I hope on the Pirates I should. I think I'm picturing for the Pirates today, So I gotta get finished with this vet yeah.
Speaker 2: Speaking of my friend Frankie.
Speaker 1: He told me a couple of months ago fund of fascinating and he says when he sneezes, he has crazy, crazy orgasms.
Speaker 2: I said, Frankie, are you serious? Bow? He said, yeah, I'm serious. He goes, I have.
Speaker 1: These crazy, hardcore orgasms, like I'm actually having sex.
Speaker 2: I go, come on, Frankie, you sure?
Speaker 1: He goes, yeah, I sneeze, I have orgasms. I hey, Frankie, what are you taking for? He goes, Pepper who all right, listen, I gotta go because I gotta get Producer Brook on the show. She's gonna sing You're too fast for me, Paul Skins. If you like it, please share life, comment, subscribe, I mention it to you too, and a month or so we're gonna get you'll see the promo for the podcast, The Padulla.
Speaker 2: Show consumerable nonsense podcast ladies and gentlemen. I love you. Give Producer Brooke listen you love it.
Speaker 1: A bit of peace, remember, wake up, open up your eyes, love life, live life, make sure you laugh.
Speaker 2: Your too, best forby the pirates.
Speaker 1: Even start Pitcher with that guy. Please got talent up silease do the beast hobby.
Speaker 2: They just love.
Speaker 1: You're too vastly with that bitch of busy opp grab up