Speaker 1: And we are live. It is seven fifty nine am Pacific time. It is Monday, October fourteenth, twenty twenty four, and here we are. You know, it's in the US coastcard. I'm pretty sure they say this in the Navy too. Has to do with waves listing their boat in weather storms right stand by for heavy rolls. Now. I was watching a couple of videos and one thing that apparently people on big barges, you know, the ones that carry all of our freight, they don't understand the concept of securing missile hazards. And what that means is when you take something from this side and you flip it that way, stuff goes flying, right, because there was stuff rolling all over the place inside their cabins, and like, why didn't you and you since that down? Not she has a bungee. Don't you have someplace that you know, close it into some kind of like locker or something. Anyway, always say secure missile hazards as well. But we are in for some heavy roles. Some people have dramatically been affected and have experienced this already. And there's gonna be a series of videos today. This might be a long episode. And yeah, so there's that if you didn't check out the Saturday one, yeah, do that. We are a co presently and now I don't know if there's other ones that haven't transferred yet, but we're presently. And this is if everything is not overpriced, right, the goal itself, we're ninety dollars away from thank you, and that's very, very close to the finish line. Thank you to everybody. There's been a lot of superstars who've done more than one, two or three donations and I greatly appreciate it. So I figured out how to make my Tulley's bland ass coffee taste a little bit better. He's my espresso machine. Threw one down anyway. So on the screen here you see G E. G. G. Edward Griffin at Geragriffin dot online. Last time I checked, that's his email address. Why did I put that up there? Because it's all about exposure, right, So it's not official league, you know, declared yet, But there is going to be a change to the Red Pill Expo this year in November sixteen seventeen to anything, and it's not going to be in person anymore Untils Oklahoma. Apparently it's going to be via people live streaming and it's going to be primarily live stream tickets. So I'm not sure if they be funded a bunch of people and whatnot, but maybe they didn't get a huge turnout, so they got a lot more online people. I heard they do very well online for people who don't travel that far for an event, right, if they're not local. So with that being said, I would love you to bomb that email address recommending that I'd be a speaker there, and if you have any if you have any desire to do that, I will do it. You don't have to tell them this, but I will do it pro bono. I will do it for nothing other than to be able to be out do a basically show. I don't have to look at an audience anymore now, right, and actually go through my book some of the things I've talked about in there, some of the newer things I'm not newer, but the information about how health was hijacked, all this stuff from right here, and that means they don't have to pay any of their guest speakers for their travel expenses, So all the more reason to have me on there. And just added another speaker, so geg at G Edward Griffin dot online. Last time I checked, that's his email address. Maybe you can send one somewhere else. If you go to Redpill University dot org and find a contact, they'll route it to the right person. But multiple people requesting this will probably make it happen, and that would be of great benefit because I'll turn that into an opportunity right with my efforts. So if we could do that, that would be blend and wonderful and I would appreciate it. Now I have two things that I can send you. One is an outline that I sent to doctor Monzo about what I would talk about, So introduce a topic that I'm going to speak about. And then also I have my press release for the book and a guest query, so talks about me and what I do and what I talk about. I can send you those two PDF files and then you could add that to your email if you want to, in addition to the description of what I'm going to probably be talking about. If you want any of that stuff, go to where is it?
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 1: The one on the screen right now is what you see. So now this one is me ballbusters at outlook dot com. If you're serious about this and you want to help out, give me I get my email address, send me Hey, yeah, I'd like to do that. I mean, you could do it without any of this information. Just say Daniel Christos from ball Bussers would be a great speaker. You should do that. You should have them on and that. It's one way to do it. Or you can make it more organized and with greater detail and contact me first, and then I'll send you a template email with the attachments and you can add your your own wording to it or whatnot. Yeah. Thanks, and back down here. That's his email address from last time. I know I knew it, so it might be better to carbon copied whatever contact information you find from Redhill University dot org in addition to that, and hopefully it'll get routed to the person who's coordinating. Okay, okay, okay, good morning, Polka. Are you just just joining me? You know what I forgot to do? I know what I forgot to do. There's a reason why you just joined me. Let me throw this into the telegram group. Heal quickly, did I I may have done it last night, but it got buried. Yeah, I did, I did do this. There we go. We have such a lively telegram group with lots of data being shared at all times that if I post something, even in the middle of the night, it's likely to be buried by other posts and comments. The eyeball really reading the fucking night ball. Okay, So anyway, let's get into this. I'm gonna share it with you a video here quickly. Let me know if you can't hear it. I think it's still set up the way it was before so that I don't have to share the audio in telegram and you should be able to hear it just fine. And then it would double the voice if I play it with the audio on. So this was sent to me by mister Polka himself. You'll have to bear with me while I scrolled down through this. I have to get to it. I think it's coming up soon. My phone is different than this because this doesn't update until you get into it and stead of moving around, so I had it set up for this is kind of funny. We'll talk about seagulls in a round two.
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 1: Animals can sense evil?
Speaker 4: Let's they turn it up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if that's all it takes, we've got new excuses just kind of sending the seagulls in the In all fairness, those hats are like three hundred dollars. So no, no, wasn't it? What are you at bro here? It is I think? Nope, yes, this is it? Oh yeah, And let me know, did you hear the the audio on that last one, Polka, since you're the only one that's out there responding, did you hear the audio on the of the single one? So I know if I can play this fifteen minute video that you sent me. But dispensationalism, Christian Zionism and the school field stuff. And I would like to preface that this thing was set into motion long before there was ever a concept in you know, a fully formed concept of this whole push for Israel to be a thing. And that was with I mean, of course that was the goal, but it wasn't. It wasn't disseminated, if you will, and with such vigor back into seventeen eighties, we had the Christian and I've talked about this, but let's talk about it. In conjunction with this, the Francists converted twenty six thousand of them, including Jacob Frank himself converted into converted in the seventeen fifties into Roman Cathoosism and Christianity. Of that, a large portion of them went on to become the founders and the workers behind the scenes of the Moravian Brethren, the Bohemian Brethren, the Pmith Brethren, the Exclusive Brethren, and the Asiatic Brethren, which was actually I think a brother in law or something like that of a Jacob Franks. So these were all controlled. This was Christian Zionism in its formative years, being into people's brains, right, they started to change the way. And here's the thing. Is this when you're watching this and you hear about the Schofield Bible and you're like, well, my church doesn't. It's not about that. It's about what they're saying at the pulpit because they're going off of their impressions or their indoctrination or their deliberate scheming as a pastor or whomever, based off of what was said in there. Christian if it's Christian Zionism is and you'll even find this filtered into other places that you think is no, that's weren't Christians were at this place, but it's not Christian Zionism. We'll just wait. Do they speak favorably at visual and how you should blindly support them. Oh well, then guess what. Guess what? Or that we have some sort of religious obligation to protect the consummate freaking victims who do more predatorial shit than most victims I've known. Well then, well then, so that being said, we'll watch this video and I might comm at a few times. We're going to also get into the two stream media part two of their coverage of what happened in Hurricane Helene. All right, and this is probably gonna run almost the full time, which is an hour and seventeen minutes, pretty close to that with my commentary, so this could become a very long video. So before we get into all that, let me just remind my amazing people out here. Oh you mean Indigenous People's Day.
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: This is what he says on this Columbus Day. I want to discuss who mister Columbus really was. Yes, crypto crapto with a boatloaded Jews fourteen ninety two was the expulsion. What was left when on three boats? They were on a boat. I'm on a boat. But even prior to that, or maybe it was a prior to that. No, it was after that fifteen hundreds, right, the conquistadors. Guess what they were Sephardis for the most part. Yeah, you know the people that smash babysads on rocks. Jesuits do that too. It's funny how they're so similar. Emasculine in the males, beating people in the submission, human trafficking, robbing people's children and put them on boots and sending them off to Europe. Yeah. Yeah, funny how they're always the same people. So anyway, as I was saying, oh, and I made that comment about Indigenous People's Day because a person I've met in the past, got a chance to talk to him for a little bit, got a picture with him. Pat Sajack many years ago making fun of this woke bullshit, said I'm looking forward to my trip to Indigenous People's Ohio. You can stick it without sticking it right there you go. Now, I know a lot of people define themselves as their beliefs and not somebody they identify. Yeah, but defining as well to where you have chosen to select maybe the most common, maybe the most repeated, maybe what your family views were. But they incorporate when you're young, you're impressionable. You're like a sponge. You don't even know what half of this stuff is coming from. That you have these strong beliefs about sometimes and if it's already been poisoned, well, anyone challenging that is going to be met with your own, with your hostility. But you have to ask yourself, like, can you step back? Can you separate self from belief and really look at something, and then maybe you won't see it as a personal attack, as an existential crisis. When someone says, hey, this is Jewish propaganda called the Torah or Jewish propaganda called the New Testament. And I have a feeling that there was a previous because I mean, look at this during the first, second and third centuries, there was a lot of these They demonized them too, Gnostics they called them, which was a like basically calling them know it alls. It wasn't a word that they used to describe themselves. But and they didn't ever call themselves Sethians either, or Valentinians or these other words. They had their own impression in their own writings, so who's to say that? And then these people weren't all stupid to Greek. So with Amin reading the septuagen and stuff like that, and coming up with all this shit that is really said in there that should turn people's stomachs and away from that religion. There might have been an actual other doctrine out there that that was the satire of, because why would they go into this great length of I mean they they all rejected the Old Testament, the Nassas. That's why they're bad people, right, because they reject the Torah. Uh, But they're more New Testament oriented even though that was not a thing yet. They were just or was recently a thing or whatever? He happened? But when when was it written? It was written afterward? Right, he already happened according to the story Jesus Jesus. So you can take that for what it's worth, better than think that it was as Emon says as he's reading, Really what was? Maybe it wasn't. Maybe that was more tell what Jewish propaganda replacing what may have already been there. But was memory holding buried? I don't know, But you can always hold out that if you need to. If if that, if that's even something that's required for you to cope, All right, let's go on. Can hit the wrong button, you son of a bitch. All right, Oh yeah, I meant to do this first. So here I did tell you this and FTJ media, what's up? How goes it? We go ahead and drop this and real quick do a little refresh and in this description, like I said, we're only ninety away from the goal. That's pretty awesome, guys. I didn't account for shipping and handling if any of them don't come off of Amazon Prime, which I prefer not to use them because fuck Bezos and the New World Order. But you know convenience, right, So doctor Peter Glynnon's link is right here. The keupon code for fifty percent off is right there. That does help the show. There's a there's a affiliate link for a reason in it. There is a share of what is given to ductor Gliden that comes to the show, and that helps the show. And that's the thing that's been keeping it going to be quite honest. The gifts and go fundraisers right here, all right, You click on that and there we are. Once the fundraiser is over, this goal will probably be like fifteen because if you think about it, I do forty five hours of video a day a week. Sorry, forty five hours of video a month, and that's not counting the reading and the research and all that stuff. And when I go on with Stefan ver stopping and stuff like that, we're talking closer to fifty nine hours or so because he goes off for three hours and if that's four times, you know, yeah, so there's a lot of time spent here. And it kind of breaks down to being like thirty bucks an hour if you look at like that, without without considering the research and all that other stuff that goes along with it, just being on airtime. So not bad. It's a good electricians wage from ten years ago. They make a whole lot more now. But anyway, that would probably be the monthly goal to keep the show going. And it's not that it's helpful, right because then I'm not drawing from bill money all the time to do things for keeping up the show and getting everything that is necessary for cool videos. By the way, I shot one yesterday on the go Pro, and I gotta try to do something with this computer so I have room to try to edit it. Otherwise is it's gonna stay there. But it was a cool how to make a fighter video? And then my daughter and I on video, were roasting Marshmellows on it, and I was just showing you some survival tactics I think we're gonna need very much. So we are in heavy roles, okay, And what I described today will explain who, what, when and why and what the's going to happen next, hopefully to some degree. Oh okay, so let me let me just see what manco Coppo says. There's, first of all, as a self proclaimed hot sauce of icionado, your hot sauce is awesome. If shit hits the fan, even my relation, even my brastions will taste good. Second, curious if you have any opinion on Michael Turian as I progress and then it was cut off because they didn't give you enough him Tasarian Michael Tasaian. Is that the white hair guy with the white eyebrows, the big white, bushy eyebrows, who's like fifteen feet tall. I've seen him. If that's the guy, maybe that's not the same guy, but I saw him at Contact in the desert, and those guys are kind of all koop coops a little bit, So I don't know if that's what you're talking about. I don't really know too much about him. It just I know his name sounds like Cesarean. Does that help? All right? If I've been pronouncing it correctly? All right, here we go, No waight? When I didn't say volume reference Bible.
Speaker 6: Its mission was to inject into the Christian text reinterpretations that made the future state of Israel the way to God.
Speaker 4: This book was so important that Oxford Universe.
Speaker 1: Hey, forgive the the bad pixel quality. That's someone else's video.
Speaker 4: Chirsty Press opened its first branch in the United States to publish it. They had never published an American book before. They had not published.
Speaker 1: They're talking about Oxford here, So understand the players involved in pushing this agenda. And there's multi prongs, many many irons in the fire if you will, many Oh is it cuts thousand death by a thousand cuts. But it's the infiltration of many things to shape our minds. We can our resolve, we can our masculinity, all this stuff turn the other cheek. That's not really what he was gooing at. But hey, you know, if that makes you lay down so we can chop off your head, sure, why not.
Speaker 4: Pitt your books with poetry? They had not published long follow They had not published any of our great American authors, but they published this.
Speaker 6: The Oxford University Press published a Schofield book. They promoted it into key American seminaries and Bible schools where the beliefs of future generations of pastors could be molded to cloud the peacemaking traditions of Christianity and benefit the State of Israel. Most pastors and teachers were unaware of any danger, since there was no state of Israel at the time.
Speaker 7: Most of them did not.
Speaker 1: Even know maybe a bit of a cop out there.
Speaker 6: Oh, that Jewy state was being play Few guests that the Skolfield book would be used by secular powers to bend Christians into politics.
Speaker 1: So nobody had heard of herzel I mean we're talking. Nineteen oh nine was the first one. I mean, they were screaming it aloud, even though the First World War had not started yet.
Speaker 6: By them local and financial servitude to the Chewi state present day Israel, American Christianity became increasingly Zionized.
Speaker 1: After did you say, did you say jewey state like chewy but jewey state of Israel.
Speaker 6: Nineteen forty eight, when the State of Israel appeared as a result of the United Nations edict Oxford University.
Speaker 1: And un is an extension of the Bolsheviks and the long arm of the IMF AKA.
Speaker 6: Rothschild City Press was strongly Zionist influenced, and it provided a huge financial and emotional boost when it opened a publishing branch in New York City. This for the purpose of publishing the Christian Zionist manual in nineteen oh eight, called the Schofield Reference Bible. This book was to be a foundational document upon which Christian Zionism, by a host of other names, including Evangelicalism, would begin its methodical growth by deception. The founders of World Zionism, especially him Weitzman, successor to Theodore Hertzel, had much to do with joining the United States into World War One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a quote from him. Hold on, we allow to do that and still stay here. Let's find out that's just one.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 1: No, it's a front of this one. So I gotta screw up again. We shall This is Heiden, white men, and I've I've read this to you before. We shall have Palestine. Whether you wish it or not. You can hasten our arrival or retard it. But it would be better for you to help us, for unless you do so, our constructive power will be transformed into a destructive power which will overturn the world. Huh Now, I remember that when they say what Schoolfield had written into his Bible, and tell me that these people were completely unaware of blah blah bull All right, I'll say that again. We shall have Palestine, whether you wish it or not. You can hasten our arrival or retard it, but it would be better for you to help us, for unless you do so, our constructive power will be transformed into a destructive power, a destructive power which will overturn the world. So who's doing it? They are? Who's doing it they are? Why do I say that twice? Because they're going to tell you that it's God's will that things will happen badly. You will be cursed or blessed depending on how well you treat them the chosen. So basically all bullshit, right, Yeah, tell me you can see the screen, Yes, I mean her.
Speaker 6: Handful of dominant American Zionists were able to influence President Wilson, possibly by blackmail, to join the war in Europe over his adviser's objections. America lost over one hundred thousand men who were entirely innocent of any involvement in European politics.
Speaker 1: They lost even more to vaccination.
Speaker 6: And out of all this, the World Zionist movement gained a peace of land called Palestine. The Land of the Philistine was England's payoff to World Zionism for causing America to enter World War One on the side of Great Britain, which was losing the war to Germany. By nineteen seventeen, the World Zionist movement was in high gear toward occupying Arab Palestine after the Balfour Declaration gave them acclaim without title to any land occupied by the Palestinians. The Scofield Reference Bible was copyrighted in nineteen oh nine. It is an Old and New Testament, with most of the notes in the original text added in the Old Testament. Later, many notes were added to the New Testament as the Scofield Reference Bible was re edited several times, with the most radical change being made in nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 4: The book has been updated over over again, each time by Oxford University Press, always having a mister Schofield's name in the front of it. In fact, he's listed as the editor in the most recent edition, even though he's been dead for about forty years.
Speaker 6: The cover shows the editor, Cyrus sized Scofield, with seven other men on the editorial board. One of these was Reverend James M. Gray, president of the Moody Bible Institute, one of the most influential organizations and evangelical circles of the day. There were also two other seminary leaders on the editorial board. Those lending their names were predominantly heads of seminaries and Christian colleges.
Speaker 4: What happened is the distribution took place through these seminaries, and then when young pastors were graduated from these schools and they went back out and took a church and started to teach from the pulpit, they had one of these in their hands. This is what was given to them, and I suppose that they were probably given to the seminaries. It was likely that the Oxford Press made it was very generous in making sure that all these people.
Speaker 6: The hell is that with no aid, false and intentionally nineteen o eight I lost over one hundred the war. The Scofield reference.
Speaker 4: By Oxford University Press all reial board.
Speaker 1: One of them did as.
Speaker 4: The editor in the most recent edition, even though he's been dead for about forty years.
Speaker 6: The cover shows the editor, Cyrus sized Scofield, with seven other men on the editorial board. One of these was Reverend James M. Gray, the president of the Moody Bible Institute, one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't forget about Blackstone either. Blackstone was a quote unquote Christian. He was friends with Louis Brandeis, who gave him much credit for really pushing for the nation state of Israel because they can be nationalists no one else can.
Speaker 6: Most influential organizations and evangelical circles of the day. There were also two other seminary leaders on the editorial board. Those lending their names were predominantly heads of seminaries and Christian colleges.
Speaker 4: What happened is the distribution took place through these seminaries, and then when young pastors were graduated from these schools and they went back out and took a church and started to.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell this is doing. I don't understand. I'm sorry again, what the fuck hold on? This is absolut bullshit. I'm going to play this aga in I won't be able to fucking touch it. I just was moving the cursor to make it a bigger screen, and WAD did that.
Speaker 6: When it published a false and intentionally misleading by Let us look critically at just one page of the book.
Speaker 4: This is what was given to them, and I suppose that they were probably given to the seminaries. It was likely that the Oxford Press made it was very generous in making sure that all these people had these.
Speaker 6: The course is the Schofield Reference Bible. Let us look critically. It's just one page of the book that has become the guide for secularist Jews in Israel and evangelical Christians in America to explain why they think present day Israel has the right to all of the land in the Middle East, beginning with Palestine, all of it. Genesis twelve three is part of the Torah and is quoted in the Koran. These three verses are standard in the King James translation and very similar in other Bibles. Let me paraphrase it as you read the Old English. The Lord told Abram to lead.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the Koran doesn't say, yeah, the Jews own all their stuff.
Speaker 6: If his home and family and go into a land that God would show him. God promised to then make of Abram a great nation, bless him and make his name great, protect him by blessing his friends and cursing his enemies. And from Abram's seed, all the nations of the earth would be blessed.
Speaker 1: And they translate that to if you don't help the Jews, God will curse you to death and chase you around with hurricanes and fema and vaccines and wars.
Speaker 6: Now, for the part that is important to traditional Christians, I quote in these shall all the families of the earth be blessed. Christianity has for two thousand years taken this to be the first notice from God of the coming savior of mankind. Genesis twelve to three is the earliest covenant that God made to Abram, and it is the one used by Israelis and Christian Zionists to justify the idea that the entire Middle East should be Israeli property. I quote, yet, the out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, into a land that I will show thee Sionus of all races interpret the phrase into a land that I will show thee as a perpetual land grant to present day Israel. Now we will examine the most effective corruptor of scripture in history, one Cyrus I. Schofield on nineteenth century American note on page nineteen that the footnotes dwarf the text. Note also that the italicized insertions in between the verses that are not part of the Bible. In the nineteen sixty seven version of the Scofield Reference Bible there are more footnotes than in the original nineteen oh nine version, and since the death of Schofield in nineteen twenty one, the footnotes have grown to dwarf the text in these very important pages. Let's look again at the vital footnote two found in the Scofield Reference Bible in nineteen sixty seven, on page nineteen. The footnote reads, God made an unconditional promise of blessing through Abram Seed to the nation of Israel to inherit a specific territory forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, and this while you're listening to this, it should dawn on you that people who go to church ha haa religiously don't read the book for themselves, because this wouldn't fly. They're listening to their pastor read to them like you're reading a book to your child, and they're just taking it out of face value and then declaring to everyone else what a great Christian they are because they went to church and all that. But they didn't actually do any of the reading themselves. But they'll claim that they did because they memorize the passeng or two here and there, possibly out of context and maybe rewritten fifty thousand times, but they remember a couple of them, and they'll throw them at you whenever you say anything and resistance to their beliefs like that doesn't sound like something God would do or say.
Speaker 6: But the passage doesn't say anything like this. God orders Abram to go to a land that God will show him using the first person familiar V meaning Abram and no one but Abram. The passage does not say that God is giving any piece of land to anybody forever. It doesn't say anything about Israel.
Speaker 4: Now, how complicated it is? Is it leave, leave your land, go or I tell you to go and I will protect you. How complicated is that? How many footnotes does it take to understand what God was saying to Abraham? I mean, anybody who reads that should be able to figure that out. That's what the message is. But mister Schofield wrote all of this to explain it.
Speaker 6: In fact, if we accept biblical history, we know that Abram had no children when this happened, and not for quite a while, so there was no person or nation named Israel when this promise was made. There was no state or nation named Israel. The man Israel did not even exist in Abram's imagination.
Speaker 1: When right, because you remember good old Jacob, who Jacob Frank was allegedly named after, became Israel because he had found his faith in Yeddi YadA YadA.
Speaker 6: God spoke to him.
Speaker 1: He was a state of milage in good.
Speaker 6: Schoolfield or the Oxford University Press say that God was promising the land to the present day state of Israel forever.
Speaker 4: Where did the state of Israel get in this? When Abraham was spoken to by God, Israel, the man known as Israel, hadn't been born yet. He was two generations in the future, and he was not a state. He was a person that eventually had a tribe and then after him. Three thousand years later, along comes a bunch of Europeans who named their state after him.
Speaker 1: In Sally This says that God gave that land to the nation of Israel forever.
Speaker 4: Seventy million people who are taught this every day.
Speaker 6: The Oxford University Press did not stop there.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: Three, on page nineteen, reads, there is a promise of blessing upon the individuals and nations who bless Abram's descendants, and a curse lay upon those who persecute the Jew. The word Jew is used in the footnotes and describing an occurrence two to three thousand years before the word Jew existed. In fact, Jew is taken from the name Judah, who was it is told, one of the twelve grandsons of Abraham Abram of Genesis twelve. Neither Judah nor Jew existed, and this footnote is a false concoction. No. Three continues God's promised Abrama his seed certainly did not terminate at signe with the giving of the law. The New Testament and Old Testament are full of posts Sinai promises concerning Israel and the land which is to be Israel's everlasting possession. Listeners should be asking why is Oxford University Press putting words in the mouths of the readers of this bot to make them think their God promises blessings and curses on people today based on how they think about or act toward present day Jews in present day Israel. What about all the other people in the world. Let's read further in the footnotes to Genesis twelve three. Promise to the Gentiles, I will bless them that bless thee. Those who honor Abram will be blessed, and curse them that curse Thee. This was a warning literally fulfilled in the history of Israel's persecution. It has invariably fared ill with the people who have persecuted the Jew, and well with those who have protected him.
Speaker 1: Does that sound like a very direct threat to you or not? You're gonna say, it's God's will that we seek revenge, revenge for what. I don't know, But you know, if you don't favor them, because they're the special Boys, the wrath of God is uphond you. Their God demiurd Saturn Chronos. Of course, there are a hand of that, And here is the you know, the poison your well or something punchline.
Speaker 6: For a nation to commit the sin of anti Semitism brings inevitable judgment. The future will still more remarkably prove this principle.
Speaker 1: Is not anti Semitic to wipe out all the real Semitic people in Gaza.
Speaker 6: Isn't that convenient soon?
Speaker 4: So now you have anti Semitism as created in Abraham's time the footnote to Abraham's words create and the word anti Semitism. Christian Zionism believes that our nation will be judged if we are not sufficiently kind as a nation to the State of Israel. They have made sin a sort of a national corporate event rather than an individual thing. Of course, there is no such thing as national sin. Nations don't sin. We do, individuals do men do. But this has created a national sin. So Christian Zionists like John Hagen believe that God will reign fire down on our country, will somehow punish our entire nation.
Speaker 1: And they will with weather repon weather, weapons, directed energy, all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: Being insufficiently kind to the state.
Speaker 1: Of Israel, the storm God will come.
Speaker 6: Zionist friendly Oxford University Press says in our Bible that the whole country will be considered in sin and we will be in line for judgment from God if we are not properly friendly to the nation of Israel and remember there was.
Speaker 1: No and you remember the Freemasons say man will become God, and that's exactly what they think of themselves, Oh.
Speaker 6: Jew, in the time of Abram, there was no Israel at the time that Schofield Penn.
Speaker 1: Look at the United Nations symbol and look at what they did there, the laurel leaves. That's also in service to Rome. Right, there's a there's an element here. The Lord of Leaves is something that you get as a reward for your heroic act or your servitude to Rome. And when it's on your head, that means you're in service. Right. That having it around the entire world means they are in control of the entire world, that they own it, that they are putting their crown on the world, because that is their way of signifying their property.
Speaker 6: Original notes. And it is doubtful that Cyrus Schofield would had even understood the enormity of the evil purpose for which his book was written. It was to have the most prominent Zionist publisher in the world, and it would deify.
Speaker 1: A co that's a cop out. How would Schofield Well, I mean, of course they added to his footnotes, but he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 6: Country that did not exist and would be born of force forty years after his death. Not all Orthodox Christians were asleep during that time. Philip Morrow was one who saw both the heretical and the war making dangers of the new religion and actually called it Zionism. Morrow was a well known patent attorney, council for the Columbia Phonograph Company, and the Christian researcher who wrote legal briefs for William Jenning Bryan's famous court cases.
Speaker 1: In his nineteen.
Speaker 6: Twenty seven book entitled Gospel of the Kingdom with an Examination of Modern Dispensationalism, Philip Moore wrote, through an incident of recent occurrence, I was made aware of the extent far greater than I imagined, to which the modern system of dispensationalism has found acceptance among Orthodox Christians, and also the extent correspondingly great to which the recently published Schofield Bible, which is the main vehicle of the new system of doctrine referred to, has usurped the place of authority that belonged to God's Bible alone. Philip Morrow tells us that he had been caught up himself in the Evangelicalism or Christian Zionism of his day had learned about it from the inside. This has been the case with most of us who come to an understanding of Christian Zionism. The late Philip Morrow had been a source of encouragement to many critics of Judeo Christianity who thought they were alone. Philip Morrow was a dedicated scholar with an engineer's logic and a lawyer's tenacity that allowed him to foresee error in nineteen twenty seven that Christian scholars are only beginning to acknowledge eighty years later. We, like Morrow, should also be profoundly sympathetic for those who are caught up in the error of Christian Zionism, dispensationalism, or Judeo Christianity by any name, because they are among our families and best friends. Jesus' worries require that we reclaim them back to traditional Christianity. Doctor F. Furman Curley is another unsung Christian scholar who saw the path to war and the error of dispensationalism. He was the head of graduate studies of Ablene Christian University. In nineteen eighty three, he wrote a short book entitled The Middle East crisis and biblical perspective, in which he takes sharp issue with those he calls Israel First Millennius and Christian Zionism's evil fruits of perpetual war in the Middle East. He names Hal Lindsay and the Lady Jerry Folwell as radical Zionis prophets who would help nudge the US into endless war with Islamic states. Doctor Curley explained why when the concept of armageddon as in Revelation sixteen sixteen is raised, those who believe in the literal war at Armageddon often feel that Christians should work to start this war and should vigorously participate in it. Those in particular, who view this present situation as Armageddon believe that Christians should support Israel with vigor, and they urge our government to take an active part in the conflict in the Middle East. Curly saw Christian Zionis support for Israel's brutal occupation of Palestine as a precursor to more wars in the Middle East, and concluded one needs to be absolutely certain that the doctrine he follows is gods and not of men before he advocates a doctrine that would put the blood of other men on our hands. He explained the Neo Christian love affair with war as a religious fixation, stating, whereas Christians must pray for peace in the Middle East pre Millennius must pray and work for World War three, so armageddon will come. They cannot pray.
Speaker 1: And let's go get some red heifers to, you know, get the ball rolling.
Speaker 6: Pray for peace in the Middle East. If a follower of Christian Zionism will only examine the simple teachings of Jesus in the New Testament, he will find there is not a single passage or phrase that would give a follower of Christ the cause to take the life of another man, or another man's wife, or a child in a far away country.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a baby. That's a child. I've got it. Stop there. That's if you don't have empathy for that, wait till it's at your front door, because that's what's coming. And if you don't see what's going on, there's an active war being waged on us. But war by a different means was coined post World War Two. War by a Different Means was in reference to Germany how they would continue to wage war on them post war and what happened with Eisenhower. He starved millions upon millions of Germans right next to their rhine. They were starving to death and dying of thirst. But they could not get out of the fence because they would have been shot. Now we've just talked about seagulls doing positive things, but I think seagulls are the personification of these people. And here's why. You'll see there's a little bit of extra here, but I don't have time to clip it out, So you son of a fucking hold on. I always try so it always shries to open up in the wrong spot. Try to use something that I never made my default browser. See mine, mine, mine, mine. That crab may as well be Israel, may as well be the Middle East? You rats with wings? Are they not talking about the same people? Yeah, yeah, yeah, moving on alright, So he brought it down to the bottom here, all right, So this this will show you some more. The ring fan fast them like it's flowing down out. Now, this I don't believe is new because hurricanes happening often in Florida, and he references older hurricanes like Katrina, and who's always there Katrina. Everywhere. It was always FEMA blocking AID and fucking things up, slowing down AID as best they could, and just getting more and more intensified and more and more militant with each passing devastating storm. So he doesn't reference anything recent, and it looks like it's in a little video. So it doesn't matter because you see that the playbook is still being used and redone over and over again. So it applies.
Speaker 9: Instead of the poor Palestinian dance over there, to the assum destroyed the place.
Speaker 1: The poor Palestinian dance over there. Next day they smashed the place. This fucking guy get a hat that fits.
Speaker 9: They want to learn the highway. They learned the holbway. You let the Nazis demonstrate. One day this place will be.
Speaker 1: The Nazis or anybody who's not a pro Jew.
Speaker 7: Story. That's how he goes.
Speaker 9: You get angry, expect consequences. The United States made a decision against diesel. A few days laid there, New Orleans was all flooded. Some Christian leaders spoke, they so every time we do something to the chosen people, immediately we have a natural disaster.
Speaker 1: Boy, I wonder why that is, And knowing that that's not because God favors them, and at all by any means, at least not the God, maybe their God, maybe their demiers who empowers them and wherever the hell are conjuring and mingling within their dark magic may very well endow them with some powers. But they're not controlling the weather with God. They're controlling the weather with technology. Someone made a video.
Speaker 9: Of every decision the Americans made. We train their best friends the best Eyelight Israel. Immediately a shame responded with.
Speaker 1: How are theyir best friends?
Speaker 9: Massive tragedy here September eleven and the New Orleans.
Speaker 1: He just fucking admitted that they're behind nine to eleven. That was an open admission. Now he says New Orleans typhoon's hurricanes, all kinds.
Speaker 9: Heffoons, all in kiands, all kinds of things. Someone Christian made a video you have to see. It's unbelievable. Why if you decided to be a friend of the Jewish people of the Jewish state, friend has to be a friend all the way, not sometimes yes, one day against one day with them. The only reason within attack I Rana is because America they do not let we will give you diplomacy detection.
Speaker 1: We'll give you.
Speaker 9: We'll give you this weapon and that weapon. You need to wait to deal after the election.
Speaker 1: You will destroy it for us.
Speaker 9: If you don't start the work now, there's no chance for comedian to win the election.
Speaker 1: So now that's a chameleon. So that makes me wonder because as he's saying, Kamala, but he says chameleon, which means obviously they turn right, they changed their they camouflage themselves as to who they really are. Right, isn't that interesting? Isn't that interesting? So maybe this is newer, but it just looks like a shitty old video. That part is really strange. So why does he reference Katrina and not something more recent like Helene or Milton or whatever? Right, but who else would have been called chameleon if not Kamala? I mean, it's the only thing that kind of sounds like that. Who the hell is he talking about? They're all freaking what do you call crypto craptos. They're all being something outwardly to the public. I'm talking about politicians when they're inwardly something else. So they're all chameleons. A change their their their tone and their and their pitch and their rhetoric to fit whoever crowd is they're trying to convince of their propaganda. But it's interesting that he uses that word. I mean, I know and I know that this is right. This is the freaking AI crap or whatever, trying to decipher it through like voice texting. But he did say something that sounded exactly like chameleon.
Speaker 10: The rain.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's what was the end of it, all right, the rain falls fast? All right, get me in there, bro that one.
Speaker 7: That's good?
Speaker 1: No sound? When did you see that? No sound? What part was no sound? The whole book? Because I heard him doing the book? When did you get no sound? Hold on no? Because that was the same. What so this one right here or the whole other thing that we were just watching? Which one was it? Because that one was important? If we have to watch it again, we will. How come this one didn't come out? It was off the same polka? Explain yourself, man, tell me what's going on? Or somebody, did you guys hear the one about the Christian dispensationalism and the Christian zionism? Did the schoolfield one? Because I could hear it on the I was playing on the phone. I could hear it just to test it. What's going on? Answer that questions? And also, you know, it's kind of a weird argument to make because I say the Frankest, They're like, oh, it's all the Jews. Well, okay, great, But what personifies all the things that they believe in Frankism, what's easier to reference and research and understand what they're truly hiding from everybody? Frankism, sabot and Frankism, Sabotans and Francis Sabotan Frankism. Because they say it's a continuation of the other, Why the fuck is that? And so yeah, to make that it's like saying it wasn't massade, it was all a Jews? Well who pulled the fucking trigger? Was it the massade? It was it all? I mean, it's it's like saying that it's it's a stupid argument because I'm not saying it's not others. I'm saying what personifies all that they hide from you? That was openly disclosed by the Frankest and Sabotan doctrine. Unless you want to read ten thousand pages of the Talmud, if you want to rea all the Kabbala I mean, they have three books that are very detrimental to all. Hey don't come back with Is there people that answer my question? Which one wasn't wasn't heard? Was it the whole big video or is it the little one? All right? Anyway, as I was saying, so, when you are looking to see what is their true nature, and you have something that personifies all the things that they are doing, why not reference that? Why not reference that? Because it was indeed the Frankests who infiltrated and created Christian Zionism and dispensationalism, all this other shit. It was them, Darby Schoolfield, all that, and this this to say that Schoofield had no idea what he was going to do bowl bowl And then also you have the infiltration into the Masonic lodges, created the French Revolution, created the World one, World War two, the Bolsheviks, this is Francas Jesuit. So those are the people if they say, oh, the Hissidic Jews, now that they always deny it, their very words that they speak perpetuate the ideas of the lyric Kabbala to a t. What does that make them? What was this was abteen Francis, We're going off of the Lyrian kabbala as their reasoning. Right, the seagulls, Oh well, they were saying mine, mine, mine, mine mine, And now you're right, YouTube screwed because I didn't play it off for the other things. So yeah, the seagulls, they were saying mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine mine. Do I have to do that? Do I have to do that one again? I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do the sea goals again. But they were just saying mine, mine, mine, mine, mine mine. Right, Okay, I get it, buddy, I get it, Huck. All right, We're gonna move on to truth stream media. Now I'll do a little bit of news first, but let me just pull this up so that we got it. I three o'clock in the morning ear so I woke up and I, for silly reasons, clicked because I shouldn't have done that, because I do that. I clicked on a notification for this video, and I'm doing like fifty five minutes and thirty eight seconds of it because that's how much it kept my attention. So I didn't get back to bed to like, uh, I think it was like close to four o'clock. I get up in in the middle of the night, wide awake sometimes. Yeah, I know, I know what doctor Clinton says about that, So it's possible, sugar thing that don't some other why is it not? Let me do this there? All right, they get past the truth stream media nonsense that starts it. I don't always think that these are like the bl end all of of Oh, come on, you move o. All right, let's I'll just skip ahead and when we get there, because the little dial thing isn't let me do shit. YouTube sucks too. Hello, Hello, our good friend Daisy the Lincoln lady. How are you remind me again what the social media you use as a signal? I don't think it's signal. I know signal is very controlled on why people use it as like a safe spot, but yeah, they shouldn't. I always talk to a few people on signal, uh Mike, Mike Adams is one of them, and Niche and doctor Manzo. But we also have doctor Monso in the group that we have and tell it, which by the way, now is Elon Musks. Apparently he's still doing it. No, he's still laying just to say, right, I get it, I get it. I think there's a delay buddy, I think there's a delay. I didn't realize how deep the delay well was, but apparently it's a very deleted all right, so let's go on. I'm gonna go to the news here real quick and just kind of briefly discuss some things. Oh, by the way, there's I have I have a very I have a You can do that. You know what I said. You're free to do with Jirah Griffin. You can do the same with Stewie if you want to. Not that I like the guy at all, And I'm really really disgusted by some of the stuff that I have seen recently because there's a another person who's falsely making himself an expert of things he doesn't grasp. And uh, I will just leave it at that. But he was a doctor of chiropractic and he's bet on my show forty nine. So it gives any got a new booked that he's trying to push around some eyes back everywhere again. And he hangs out with a eugenicist named Group, a complete con artist and scammer named Henry Ely and uh yeah, oh, a pist drinker named Otto. Yeah, your company tells tells a lot about who you are. Anyhow, more than three thousand chemicals enter our bodies through our food packaging. Here's what you can do about it. Well, if it's in the food packaging, you're also eating it. Dipshit. San Antonio police arrest Tony, suspected tran ud Aragua gang members at apartment complex Elon must beer pouring. Optimist robots are not autonomous? Who cares? Far left journalists leaves them. Who cares? All right, let's move on, must see evidence that governments can control the weather. But you're a little bit slow on that. Yeah, we're caught up as far as their news is concerned. There's major food recalls going on, more ways to starve us out, blocking all kinds of relief, stealing, putting things in warehouses. Let's just get into the video, because this is where it's going to be really evident, hopefully to people, that we are at war and they are attacking by war by a different means. As I was saying, so that the majority of the people don't recognize what's happening, right, And if they don't recognize what's happening, they're not in the they're not stirred up. Oh well, that's a good thing. I don't live there, few here, and let me donate to FEMA so I can feel good about myself an actor heroic on social media because I did something. Yeah, there's a lot of messed up in people's minds, and it's sad that it's gone to this. But that thing that defining yourself by your beliefs and then identifying with them to where it's an ex potential crisis whenever somebody challenges is the system, because and this is religion, this is medicine, this is all those things. Separate yourself from those beliefs. You are not your beliefs, although you might identify as those beliefs, it's not true. You are your heart, your soul, your mind, your body, all that stuff. Maybe not the body, and you are many other things other than those beliefs. Right, you're your potential parent, You treat people well. Hopefully you know you can let go of this indoctrination a little bit and really examine it first from a step away and decide whether or not the things that you just automatically assume and presume, whether or not any of it's one hundred percent valid or valid at all, And then it won't offend you so much when someone challenges it, because you'll see the holes in it if you steal my son Joe, and.
Speaker 3: I'm called Sprispawn, North Carolina, that was directly affected by Hurricane Helene. Anybody in their rot mind thinking that outside people should not be speaking on what the government has done or is not doing our area is insanity to me as someone who is here at ground zero in Mitchell County, North Carolina. It is going to take you, you, as the creators on this app, to speak up to.
Speaker 11: Get us help here, because I will tell you our government is not doing a damn thing for us.
Speaker 3: Get here.
Speaker 1: We need you.
Speaker 12: We need people experiencing hockey. There's only a few ways to these people.
Speaker 13: It is the foot, horseback or helicopter, dirt box ATVs side by sides. If you have them, it can get to East Tennessee or western North Carolina. We need you. Do not listen to the news where they tell you that they don't want you, they don't need you. I'm telling you I am here, I live here, I.
Speaker 12: Have been already.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you we need you.
Speaker 14: We want you here.
Speaker 1: Again. Their coverage of this, it's pretty good, very good, I would say, but it's not to say that I vouched for everything that true stream media is put out. Just leaving that out there to let you know.
Speaker 15: Road feeling bad, went down this road feeling bad?
Speaker 12: We're out of here?
Speaker 16: Is it a road?
Speaker 10: Road?
Speaker 1: Chance? Look at that road that was a road now it's a road. Other ship, How deep that is? This is incredible.
Speaker 5: M this way my house washed away.
Speaker 7: I'm a cat had a two get goes.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 12: Also where that jill wind never blew?
Speaker 15: Oh, I'm going where that chill wind never blew. I'm going where that you wind never blew.
Speaker 10: Nan.
Speaker 17: When we readed this way, people's lives could have been saved, and the blood is going to be on the hands of those that.
Speaker 2: Did not allow that person who could go help to go help.
Speaker 18: Will support trail out here.
Speaker 19: My volunteers, they have doctors and registered nurses their whole licensed doctors and registered nurses.
Speaker 7: They were told they couldn't.
Speaker 2: Do what they were doing because it was not being federal controlled or.
Speaker 18: Something along those lines.
Speaker 15: The glamor suits my why where the climate shoots my clues? I'm going where the climate my clue? By this way, I.
Speaker 20: Want to show you what Swana, Noah looks like right now, at least the area that we're in. You can see there are still quite a bit of debris right there behind me, and it just goes for miles. I mean, there are cars that are abandoned all across this area. And it's not that they're not coming out here and picking up and starting the recovery process. It's just that there is so much damage.
Speaker 21: This is the state of North Carolina. This is the area that's without power still. This is also the state of North Carolina. This yellow outline is the country of Belgium that I've overlaid for scale.
Speaker 1: This is the scale.
Speaker 21: Two hundred and thirty thousand customers without power means households based on US Census state of the average household size here is about three, which means we're talking about six to seven hundred thousand people who have not had power for a week. That is an emergency by itself. If you don't have power for a week, then if you had food stored in the freezer, no you don't. If you had breast milk insulin stored in the fridge, no you don't. You don't get to run your SEATPAP machine three quarters of a million people without power for a week should make headline news by itself, but power outages are, unfortunately one of the mildest of problems. Water is also out sell coverages out. If you're seeing people posting from this area, there's a good likelihood they're having to drive miles to do that. And that is if they have a car that wasn't destroyed, if they can get gas somehow, and if they have roads they can drive miles on. These are the road closures, okay. And these roads are not closed because there's some water on them. They're closed because they look like this snow.
Speaker 12: What are the stakes that storms b needs with a resident? What are the states of the storm zone?
Speaker 22: What do they need?
Speaker 23: I mean, what do you call today.
Speaker 24: The storm zone?
Speaker 7: I'm going with storm.
Speaker 25: The need While this thing has been disgustingly and I do mean disgustingly politicized in recent days, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where was where was Trump said he's got some money, doesn't he? Hmm?
Speaker 12: Giving me a call?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well know that. Where was his outcry to push back on FEMA and fly his own paid charters out in there to deliver supplies. Where was his standdown order or his his push to call for one for FEMA or National Guard or any of these police officers that are fellow travelers that are assisting in this prolonged misery of these people. Huh when did he even say his condolences for the guy who allegedly was killed behind him when he just got a little scratch, if that was even a thing?
Speaker 2: That we want to do.
Speaker 26: Everything we can, and you know, I say, as a devout public servant, I know how bureaucras.
Speaker 1: How much of a script is this?
Speaker 26: You can sometimes get in the way of speed. So please let everyone knows there are things that you need if it's taken too long to get to you.
Speaker 27: Okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 24: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Can I get see that ring in her finger? Because she's married to a jay who actually has interests in that town for the lithium he's tied in. He's got lots of invested in the Black Black rock and their initiative was to get that land for lithium.
Speaker 26: Hmm.
Speaker 1: She's directly connected.
Speaker 2: That there's an election going on and everything. But on the same day that Kamala is sending camera crews and lighting equipment down to a place with no electricity to film both sides of her phone call about how she's a devout public servant. On that same day, she shared that on her official ex account. She also shared this post about how they're going to give one hundred and fifty seven million dollars of additional assistance to the people of Lebanon for essential needs such as food, water, and shelter, which brings the total to three hundred and eighty five million dollars.
Speaker 11: This woman don't come out after she'd just told us a few days ago, if we exhausted all of our resources, we're so sorry. This is all we can do for you. Then she shows up to Charlotte, not even clothes, not even to Ashville. She shows up to Charlotte, to the Dream Center and putting stuff in bags like she really cars.
Speaker 2: And then with twenty four hours, what does she do?
Speaker 1: What does she do?
Speaker 11: She sends it's one hundred and fifty seven million dollars eleven on because she is worried about their protection and their security and they need food and water and shelter.
Speaker 2: Are you. I just think it's a little lacking in self awareness to stage a phone call with the Mayor of Ashville and post that on the same day you're posting this.
Speaker 28: This is probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen, as far as you can see Sami trucks side besides trucks, and they're in here cutting and they don't know These people from Adam only got trees over here. People over here getting ready to go up here to this barn, this house.
Speaker 2: So we're just here to help these people here.
Speaker 1: We don't have an organization or anything, but they're just here.
Speaker 2: There has been some amazing and heroic scenes of bravery. Today.
Speaker 18: My husband left to go hop out.
Speaker 24: He took a try upload of supplies.
Speaker 10: He's meeting up with an organization there and I don't know when.
Speaker 18: He will be back.
Speaker 2: People working all night long building bridges and just really doing everything they can to try and help people in this situation.
Speaker 27: That was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life.
Speaker 19: Grove Stone Mountain in Ashville is now.
Speaker 1: Unpassable, so it says there for the curious of what he's talking about. He made it up the mountain to get the cellular cellular tower powered up, using the backup generator to get service turned on. He managed to get enough fuel into the tank for four days of power.
Speaker 27: You got four days of power up up there. I gave every single drop.
Speaker 19: I even pulled back out of my personal thinking ripply, it's a twitter and ten gallon tank and I gave it everything I had.
Speaker 27: And uh, if the needle was below you. When I got there and.
Speaker 19: Open the city and Rise and Tech's and even people neighbors and stuff were like, there's no way you're going to make it.
Speaker 27: Mother, I made it there in back South.
Speaker 7: That's my child.
Speaker 2: And somebody posted this video of trying to get out when this was happening and what it looked like. And again, I just don't think most people realize this flash flooding happened so quickly, So quickly it went from you know, a little bit of rain to we can't get down the streets that they're just there wasn't any way for people to leave. This was a lot of people saying they weren't getting any warning at all. They heard nothing. It was raining a little bit and then all of a sudden, the water has risen and it's done. You're you're not going anywhere, and the mud slides you just have to see with your own eyes.
Speaker 12: M you're so okay.
Speaker 1: You hear a little kids voice in the background, You're not scary. That would be for you as a parent and for the child.
Speaker 2: And so you're talking about a wall of water and mud in some cases that went into people's houses all the way up to the ceiling. And so there are people who were swept away trying to escape in their cars by water, or whose houses were swept away with them in it.
Speaker 1: And if you had an ev car and you had that much water on the road, you probably burst into flames and died.
Speaker 2: And there were people whose houses filled up with this mud and they couldn't get out, or their cars filled up with it while they were trying to escape and they couldn't get out. The count of the people who have perished in this is going to be difficult to tally for some time, because there are a lot of people who were lost in this water and mud.
Speaker 7: Every single act that you see on a car structure is a sign of something search.
Speaker 2: There are one, two, three vehicles here, one shed that makes four, and countless other structures that can't even be accessed that they just they just haven't been able to get to them yet.
Speaker 29: Avery counties have as of yesterday, had had two fatalities, but there's there's a lot more. There's several missing people that a dozen or more that we know that we're actually saw swept away that we we we haven't located. So I think as the days go on, this number is going to get drastically worse.
Speaker 1: It feels like a literal war zone right now.
Speaker 30: But the thing that I'm just trying to tell you everything that that I'm seeing and be very transparent. We have seen some federal agents around the Swannanoa area starting late last night that I've heard of and I have seen some personally today. There are Border patrol in the Swannanoa area along Highway seven. They're doing body recovery and I think they're kind of gardening some of the areas where they think that there there are more. From the word that I'm hearing, they're putting orange xes on everything that they check, so they'll have an orange EX and then they'll have a zero, or there will be somewhere else that there's an orange EX.
Speaker 27: And one and eleven and.
Speaker 30: That is the body count that was found inside with babying.
Speaker 27: The National Guard.
Speaker 14: Have marked over one hundred bodies in a six mile stretch of river, possible bodies just where they think they're You can't see them, guys, and I had to explain him something that had to be explained to me even as a rescuer.
Speaker 27: When I watched the National Guard.
Speaker 14: And they confirm that this smells I had been smelling were most likely bodies, I was like, well, where are they so I can get to them. You can't get to them. Think they're crushed in DeBras, they're up in trees, they're under sediment, they're undersand unfortunately it's going to be it will be a harrym On toime before you find all these people.
Speaker 10: The body count is astronomically higher than what we are being told. He said that they found thirty six bodies in one embankment alone. He also said it's true that bodies are being found in trees.
Speaker 2: He said that looting has started.
Speaker 10: And if we knew how bad it really was, we would be riding in the streets.
Speaker 31: So the TAG fourteen is dead in the water.
Speaker 19: If we're in a May day situation, we had the am ramp in front of us with no way out of this water.
Speaker 5: We have multiple people including juveniles trapped.
Speaker 1: Are any resource children trapped.
Speaker 30: Which is available to send our way over.
Speaker 29: I have a thirteen heuero one three euros in a half with.
Speaker 6: No object and no power even multiple no one calls about multiple fatalities houses.
Speaker 32: Squatch, I need to help getting people out of River Street.
Speaker 27: I still can't get them all out of here, stiff.
Speaker 5: I'm hitting your way. If they don't move any faster, we're all going to be good.
Speaker 30: Since there are twenty five family stuff They painted an axe in a nearby field.
Speaker 27: They need and supplies.
Speaker 5: The daughter got rescued last night from the out ubrew out back.
Speaker 2: She's a purdonal school.
Speaker 33: The neighbors saw her parents were trying to.
Speaker 23: Get out in a toyo to common got swept away.
Speaker 30: My kids and my mom will be coming out.
Speaker 27: To the interstate.
Speaker 1: I'm easy to grow them.
Speaker 12: Please where are they at?
Speaker 2: There's a two thousand pounds so pain tank coming down the main channel of the river.
Speaker 5: Just patched all locations.
Speaker 1: Two thousand pounds pro Paine tank head and down.
Speaker 34: First Central and Fire and Search and Rescue on scene confirmed two ten seven.
Speaker 4: Thank you well eleven hundred you call me, yes, sir, You can get a hold of them all.
Speaker 10: Waw keep all of those who have been affected in your prayers, and keep all of those who are helping in your prayers.
Speaker 1: The same location. A little later, there's not.
Speaker 2: There are videos coming out that it has been eight days in some of these areas before anybody has seen any boots on their particular ground. Eight days, eight days without food.
Speaker 1: You don't want them there anyway. I'm just saying, without water, I want them to get the fuck out of the way so we could do what we need to.
Speaker 2: Do without power. Eight days and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people are take their take their vehicles, take their resources, use them for something good because they're not they're not doing anything.
Speaker 2: With them saying it's not their fault that they weren't allowed to go in there. They weren't given orders.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read this too. It says Fairview, North Carolina, over eight days after the end of the hurricane, healing and here comes some help. I don't I would not consider that help. People have been trapped, starving, without power, without water, without communications. Eight plus days later, incomes some taxpayer funded help to very few selected areas. Yeah, here's another thing that they're going to discuss to which is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Days went by before any of these people were allowed to go in.
Speaker 1: If you were white, you weren't getting any help. Does this sound familiar? Does this sound very clarity? Jewed up to you. It disadvantaged people. Motherfuckers lost their house. They're family members, They're not disadvantaged. Is this a status thing or is it a race thing?
Speaker 2: So I just want to say thank you to everyone who suggested donating to United. The things are doing in the air and on the ground, and they really are getting out there and help the ground, and they reached six I've been seeing video now of their donation sites getting rotor washed by black helicopters. The first one I saw was from October sixth. You had a black helicopter come in and hover over the donation site and then fly in real low and just blow everything.
Speaker 1: Watch when they tell you whose chopper that was, and then ask yourself if you still believe in that. Oh, they would never turn on the people. They're like our militia. Yeah, no they're not. They're not. They would have made to replace so that we didn't actually have our own, so that they controlled both, you know, they controlled the military and what they would consider the replacement for the militia. But they aren't. They aren't them. They aren't out for your best interest. They're not your neighbors, they're not your friends, they're not your family members, they're not people in the community that actually give sshit about the people there.
Speaker 2: All over the ground and you know, people are getting hurt, Supplies are getting destroyed, and there's talk that transponders are being turned off so that these things cannot be tracked. And it's not the first time it's happened either. Now there was another reporting of this happening, at least one other.
Speaker 1: This is one. This is the same one from a different angle, But she's saying that there were others.
Speaker 2: If not two, more, reports of the same thing. So somebody is actively working to destroy citizen donation sites that are being set up through these organizations to try to help people. It's one of the sickest, most twisted things I think I've seen yet. Make it make sense, as the Cajun Navy said, they wrote, y'all were trying really hard to stay out of the conspiracy space, but some people aren't making it easy. This actually happened to a distribution site we supplied in western North Carolina. Make it make sense, please, And there really isn't any way to make that make sense without entering a conspiracy space. But you know, at this point, guys, we really have to stop being scared of these words and these labels, because this stuff is happening. And I can't believe I'm even about to say this after everything I've seen, But apparently the Connecticut National Guard is investigating, or at least reporting on the investigation into the Blackhawk rotor wash incident, and they're saying that the initial investigation indicates the helicopter in this video belongs to the North Carolina National Guard.
Speaker 1: National Guard is here to save you. Right, They would never never, if they had to enforce some kind of COVID COVID like initiative, they would never turn their guns on the people, right, They would never do that. They would never force vaccinate you, of course, No, no, no, no, they're your friends.
Speaker 2: And that the pilots have now been grounded until a further investigation can be completed. But in the meantime, what the actual face.
Speaker 35: Any contractor any car that comes through here must help the residence.
Speaker 12: You must give everything, No, you must help the residents, and.
Speaker 27: You've got to do it.
Speaker 36: I want both of your names, because I seriously it's going all the way to the governor's office for.
Speaker 28: Eight days, nine days post hurricane, and that was the first FEMA drop I've.
Speaker 2: Seen here in the Swananoa area.
Speaker 31: One helo come in and I was told that was FEMA, and that was it.
Speaker 19: Today was the first FEMA delivery that I've seen or I've heard up in the entire region.
Speaker 37: I went to put a couple of people into a hotel last night and they have a security guard at the hotel. They said, oh, we're so sorry. The entire hotel has been looked for federal employees. And it was like, no, I have people that would just pulled out of a mountain.
Speaker 28: You've seen them turning people away though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they turned people away from life two days.
Speaker 19: Two days they turned trucks and trucks and trucks exactly.
Speaker 12: Had to come back.
Speaker 30: We just seen water come back down here where they just turned them around.
Speaker 32: Taught them not If you're reading about FEMA online and wondering if they're really a pain in the tail, I can confirm it is true.
Speaker 2: I tried to send in a pale of the chainsaws two days ago, and we had to divert it somewhere away from FEMA because they wanted to confiscate FEMA. Those ain't your chainsaws.
Speaker 38: Western North Carolina, Ashville, you know that whole area wherever they can land and drive off supplies. And FEMA has flown in like ten or more helicopters and blocked a runway here at Greenville Downtown. Okay, here's the helicopters that are blocking one of the runways here at Greenville Downtown, all flown in by FEMA helicopter pilots and they're just sitting there doing nothing during boy aviation over here taking in all kind of supplies everything that people want to drop off. There's a huge operation going on over here. Yesterday we ran about thirty something planes and they came in and halted.
Speaker 4: FEMA came in and halted all that operation.
Speaker 39: Today it's awfully quiet, and we see these helicopters lined up and they have a booth set up here, and everything turns out that's FEMA. FEMA has shut down all the local donation operations that were going on and delivering supplies, and now they're saying that they're not allowed to deliver anymore supplies anymore. So all these people are unfortunately have all these supplies but cannot take it up there. So that's our government for you. Oh and another thing, those helicopters that have been sitting there have been sitting there since this morning. I haven't seen a single movement, just a bunch of impacting of important equipment and nothing happening. So I'm so sorry North Carolina.
Speaker 27: We're trying to.
Speaker 40: Get some long term emergency water to the people in North Carolina, and they're being told that they need special requirements from FEMA.
Speaker 1: All I can think of when I see these things hanging in other people's ears, is there something about Mary when he's releasing himself before his date, when he's got the gel in his ear, if you know what I mean. It's not jel.
Speaker 40: In order to enter these certainty areas. And so we're trying to find the workarounds for that.
Speaker 31: But now everyone's heard about what's going on in the western part of Carolina, Eastern Tennessee, Florida, Georgia.
Speaker 7: Donate, Please donate what you.
Speaker 1: Can, Okay, officer, But why when it's being blocked. It's not so much. Just donate. It's get out there and grab a donkey, right because otherwise if you go into the main any of the access roads too, there are going to be blocked. So how are you going to take a truck out of stuff in there? You're gonna have to park it somewhere and walk it in or hike it in atv it in if you can off road it. I mean, how are you going to do that? Because your government ha ha, Not really, it's not a government. It's a fucking sham. And hopefully everybody understands that by now, we are just in satellite of Israel. Any place there's a central bank, I say this a lot. It's just a satellite of Israel. We were conquered in eighteen sixty five. Slowly, slowly has it been turning over. And we've been watching it and we've been discussing it with By the way, Wednesday is going to be a great show with our friend Dwayne from the Bullproof Pub. Nicodemus has brought up some really interesting information on a visit he made over the weekend, and there's a ton of information that is really going to take it from where I've been saying the civil war aspect and bringing it forward, showing the slow flipping of America into what we see it now.
Speaker 31: As trying to find a nonprofit to donate to a church local PD A lot of those are taking donation sheriff's departments. I know my department is running a bunch of stuff to the western part of the state to help donate, But please do not donate to FEMA. They are hindering a lot of what people are trying to accomplish out in the western part of the state. FEMA doesn't understand that these Appellation people are built differently.
Speaker 7: I'm very familiar with them.
Speaker 31: They are not going to stand by idly and government officials tell them what to do.
Speaker 1: Makes me think that he tried to infringe upon their right spons or twice.
Speaker 31: FEMA's playing a game of fafo because free men don't ask for permission. Again, Please donate and help these people out. They need us now more than ever.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna stop there. Because so many videos, dozens upon dozens, if not hundreds of videos are now up on social media of people saying basically the same thing. If I just spent hours and hours of my life, I could collect them all and probably make you half an hour long montage of just the same story over and over and over. We have other things to talk about.
Speaker 4: I'm here with the FEMA administrator.
Speaker 5: We've been all over western North Carolina, talking with first responders.
Speaker 1: Talking getting data in for gathering. But probably not even that really nice triangle jack as.
Speaker 27: We are great for the work that FEMA has done.
Speaker 2: So many stories like this now are coming out of the area that FEMA.
Speaker 1: Listen to this there has been a lot of rumors spread spreading about the Helene response. Rumors can create confusion and prevent people from getting assistance. They need. Help us share accurate information. FEMA dot gov Helene Rumors Rumor Control.
Speaker 2: Has responded by putting up a Helene rumor's website for rumor control.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, they had time to do that.
Speaker 2: The point I just want to make is all of these videos that people are making where they're talking about being blocked by FEMA or turned around or all these people their handles and their faces are on these videos. These people are putting their names and faces behind what they're saying, left and right all over the place. I mean, that woman is a realtor in the area.
Speaker 1: And they'll all be dead or than Warren Commission fucking what do you call it? Witnesses all fifty plus people that were dispatched while the Warren Commission was doing their investigation, who had information, firsthand witness accounts of what went down when Kennedy was assassinated. Right, put your name in your face on there. Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is well known to many people. If she's just blatantly out and out lying, her entire community knows her. She's a real tor. You know what I'm saying. Her name is right out there, her face is out there. She's not hiding who she is.
Speaker 1: Making And that's another thing to point out about police officers. Very rarely do they work in the same area as where they live so that they can be more callous to the people that they encounter, because it's not their territory, it's not their home, its claims.
Speaker 2: None of these people are hiding who they are. They're all putting their faces directly on camera and they're saying this is what I'm seeing, this is what is happening with FEMA. So are all of them liars? That'd be a really weird that's a really bizarre phenomenon for a whole bunch of people to get together and put their face in their name on camera and then just blatantly lie. It doesn't prove they're not lying, but it'd be really weird to just have hundreds of liars all of a sudden, all getting on camera being like, here's my name, here's my face, and I'm just going to tell you some blatant lies that you can't find me later and check up on. I mean, do you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: She's sitting here telling us that go online apply. Well, okay, a hundreds of us still don't have power.
Speaker 2: People are saying they're having issues applying for the aid, that they're being turned down.
Speaker 17: Because you're telling us to go online to FEMA and apply and you get immediate help for seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 36: Hi, I'm Marty and I'm with FEMA, and I'm here to talk to you about the assistance that you can receive from FEMA. A lot of talk about the seven hundred and fifty dollars as your initial assistance. Well, that's seven hundred and fifty dollars is to help you with food and water and your essential needs right now.
Speaker 17: Well, okay, I went on FEMA. I applied and I immediately got denied.
Speaker 41: Everybody in my area that I've talked to, included myself, who applied for the seven hundred and fifty dollars assistance pigment from FAMA, has been denied.
Speaker 18: I did apply for female assistance and was denied.
Speaker 42: I just want everyone to know that we are displaced due to Hurricane Helene from western North Carolina. We cannot go home. We have no power, no food, no water, no nothing. We are spending four hundred dollars a night on a hotel due to price gouging in the surrounding areas because they know the people have nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: How sick is that? How fringing sick is that? Have you ever been to North Carolina? Oscarts to North Carolina. It's not like going to San Diego or La or something like that where you're getting a shitty hotel for two hundred bucks a night. You can you can affordably stay at a hotel for like fifty to eighty, and they're price gouging to four hundred dollars a night.
Speaker 42: We applied for FEMA, myself and my sister applied. My sister applied first, she got denied. I said, okay, let me try. I applied, We got denied. So everyone's saying FEMA is helping seven hundred and fifty dollars, and by the way, that seven hundred fifty dollars wouldn't even cover two nights at this hotel.
Speaker 2: There were numerous videos of that, and the local news was reporting that if victims put up a go fund Me or tried to crowdfund themselves for what they've just been through in any way.
Speaker 1: Those who actually had phones or a computer left over to do that, which would be next to none unless they got out of the area and tried to set up one. Because I just lost everything. Look at that thing, FEMA relief in East Tennessee. Will go fund me hurt my chances? And is seven fifty really it? It's it alone? Will they take your home if you don't pay it back?
Speaker 36: Oh?
Speaker 1: Of course they're going to bulldoze the whole area, bodies included, and bodies that they'll create that are still alive there.
Speaker 2: They will not be eligible.
Speaker 1: Says.
Speaker 2: Survivors may not be eligible for federal assistants if they are receiving crowd funded donations for types of assistants covered, and it says will survivors automatically receive money when they register. No, FEMA determines eligibility on a case by a case basis, So that is what is being reported. So I just want everyone to know that theme sucks famous here, you're not. FEMA just told us we can't get you a phone. I have no idea. I have no way to pay for food.
Speaker 20: He has no way to get gas.
Speaker 2: We're stuck. So we have to sleep in a car that's sleeking with the same clothes we've had on since the So Glenn Back and Congressman Mills showed up to the FEMA truck. They found part I guess in the back of a parking lot somewhere.
Speaker 1: And so this big dude who looks like he spent a shit ton of time at the gym. This guy is a congressman because they're built different in North Carolina. This guy actually is a pretty cool I mean, what he's doing here seems legit. I'm just saying. And because he's an intimidating character, they actually talked to him.
Speaker 2: Ashville, North Carolina, doesn't hurt to ask some questions about what that's what that's about.
Speaker 1: Hey, Isa, good, how are you do for you?
Speaker 31: Well, just I'm I'm Glenn and this is.
Speaker 2: Congressmanis Congress Mills.
Speaker 7: How you doing.
Speaker 2: We're just wondering what you guys are up to.
Speaker 27: Basically, get you guys got here today. We've been here for two days. We got here yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yesterday we didn't have any connectivity, so we took twenty eight people.
Speaker 1: It's near so FEMA is even blocking their own starlink.
Speaker 8: Count coming through the food distribution line and through the gas station with the stations and.
Speaker 1: The fag wearing the American flag hat. Should not be wearing an American flag at nice costume, though, Jack asked.
Speaker 27: Them, as we didn't even have flyers.
Speaker 8: To either fires from here, but they can take the pictures of our fire. They're still making online. They can make a farm the boat and you're apt to go online just to get them in the system.
Speaker 1: These people don't just to get them in the system. Nefarious words, right, they're ominous if you will get them in the system.
Speaker 2: Have phones, some of them do, but a lot of people lost everything.
Speaker 1: It's a trap. Everything about going to the government for assistance. That's the dependent dependence. Right when are starving and it started still look really good to go to that happy camp. Why does it keep doing that? Starts to feel really good to go to that happy camp because your family is starving, and they promise see that, but you just have to take the shot before you're allowed in.
Speaker 27: The app is great. Yeah, they can go on. They can upload documents or the app so they don't need us and ask a question and Bunstock.
Speaker 43: One of the biggest problems though, is that most people don't have the ability one to even get on their phones to verify rob it's going on.
Speaker 27: How does people even know that this location exists? So that would be the news media's job.
Speaker 2: They don't have a way to charge the phone even if they do have it, and they definitely don't have television so that they can watch the news media. I don't understand how they're saying that's the media's job to tell people we're here and where we are. That's not famous job.
Speaker 1: You don't have shit tons of helicopters and you don't have shit tons of vehicles to get to them, and oh, can you fill this out for me please? Yeah, I don't know what you're going to write on because you know your house is in that ditch over there, but.
Speaker 27: They don't have power. Not in the news media, well, I mean not watching though the people who oh, yeah, the female system don't systems don't have.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm tossing in this Glenn Beck thing is because he and Congressman Mills asked basic ask questions of these people, basic questions. And I swear you could put the soundtrack to the sitcom the Office underneath this interaction that they had, because that's the level of competence this situation had. Okay, first of all, they put their truck in a place where it's not in the main area. Mills is like, you know, isn't it a little common sense to maybe put the truck where people can freaking see it?
Speaker 38: I mean, how do people know you're here?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 18: Did we just got here?
Speaker 7: Oh, you just got here?
Speaker 44: We were here yesterday? Yeah, And today's our first day with this unit.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then October seventh, when was the starm.
Speaker 45: Tomorrow, We're going to move the unit up by the carwash.
Speaker 18: Yesterday we couldn't do anything besides the information.
Speaker 16: Yes, we didn't have any Wi Fi, right, I will say, And this is someone who's we got lucky in there.
Speaker 1: They're all overweight that we've seen. These are directors and heads of this female thing. They send out the biggest idiots, give them a fancy title, tell them that they're important, and then let their own ridiculously ridiculous stupidity do the rest. They can't think for themselves. They can't even tie their shoes. I bet your she's wearing velcro Wyn.
Speaker 27: Actually spotted it before I did.
Speaker 43: But I think even having this vehicle more towards the front of the road where people even know that it exists, for visibility with people coming by.
Speaker 27: From my action, we were we were in a van with eight people.
Speaker 7: I was the only one that saw it.
Speaker 4: That's what we're gonna do. That's what we gotta do.
Speaker 44: The guy that's running the parking lot, who's a different guy, I didn't know that, he said.
Speaker 18: So the carwash would be better, and I was like, boy, that's really smart.
Speaker 2: And then they're talking about how it's not their job up to tell people they're there. That's the media's job to tell people there where they are, and how.
Speaker 16: Does people even know that this location exists?
Speaker 27: So that would be the news meek as a job.
Speaker 2: They're not supposed to sit there. They're just show up, park their car in some place no one's looking, and then back to everyone to figure it out.
Speaker 27: That would be the news meek gus job to tell everyone they don't have power.
Speaker 2: That's basically what it sounds like.
Speaker 27: Watch. You would be surprised they sit in their cars to charge their phone and listen.
Speaker 1: To the rate.
Speaker 2: Then he says they're going to go door to door.
Speaker 16: That those who want are either cut off in the location because they're still rebuilding roads. Obviously sure that table resident or doesn't have power won't know about even right where this truck exists, or if it doesn't open.
Speaker 27: Right and there's no way.
Speaker 8: Actually, so word is a disastrous fiber systems right, So what we actually do, we work tightem is other fees and we actually go door to door.
Speaker 27: We go door to door and try to knock on every door in the county and we go.
Speaker 8: At the direction, usually never getting manager because the FIDER chiefs are going to tell us where people are.
Speaker 27: Yeah, you're devastated to.
Speaker 2: Then he says, well, no, maybe you should talk to my my supervisor over there or whatever.
Speaker 7: So when does that start.
Speaker 27: That's way above my head. You're talking to Yeah, you're not talking. Do you want to talk to you want to talk to my curly?
Speaker 2: Did they talk to her? She says some stuff about going door to doors.
Speaker 7: We're wondering.
Speaker 2: We just asked, when do you guys go door to door? He was telling that after we.
Speaker 18: Get the general stuff done, you know, we got.
Speaker 44: To hit the mass people first. Wherever the mass people are. So the mass people are here, let's get him into the system as quickly as possible. Once we get the mass system.
Speaker 27: Actually go door to door.
Speaker 2: Then she said, no, we don't go door to door. That's that's not my situation, that's someone else's situation.
Speaker 18: We don't necessarily go door to door.
Speaker 1: Collectively, does this not inspire all of you to want to continue to pay taxes to this sham of a leadership that we pretend is a government. I mean, it doesn't even go to any of the thing that you think it does. It's confiscated by the IMF, same people that printed need it so badly.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm like, god, right, anyways, there are there's twenty three different condres.
Speaker 43: Oh, I know, I understand how the bureaucratic levels of departments work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean, it's just like this bumbling clown show ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Is he wearing climbing gear? This guy seems like like he's a congressman. It looks like he's wearing a climate belt. I have one. It looks like he's got a carabiner hanging from the front there. Maybe he's climbing trees or whatever and cutting stuff down and getting it out of the way. I don't know, but he seems like he's actively doing stuff oculous nonsense.
Speaker 2: I mean, but they got to make sure and sign people up and get them into the system, make them apply, make them prove everything, because you know, we wouldn't want fraud. And I'm sure all of these people, as soon as they all the giant wall of water and mud rushing at them full blast with almost no warning, I'm sure the first thing they did was go grab every important document they have that FEMA is gonna require for them to sign up for this process. I'm sure they went and did that. I'm sure every single person who was involved in this had all of that just on their person already. They probably just carry that around with them all the time like you do.
Speaker 27: Actually go door to door. We go door to door, literally go door to door.
Speaker 18: Then we start doing door to door. We don't necessarily go door to door.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, no, I think my favorite clip of this interaction is when she says, well, we're coming in from Charlotte and we're gonna start around nine ten o'clock, but we got to get out of here by five because you know, we start tearing down.
Speaker 4: We got to go home.
Speaker 2: We got we got lives to live and things to do.
Speaker 44: And okay, so that's where we're going to be set up tomorrow and we should be doing registrations. Well, we'll be here between nine and ten. We're all coming in from Charlotte. He'll be here a little bit earlier, and that we're will start teared down on that five o'clock.
Speaker 18: So that we can get out of here.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 2: Other people are gonna be sleeping in their car tonight. But whatever, you know, not my problem, just I don't what is this joke because it's a sick joke.
Speaker 43: Point which is that, Okay, so I need to pull out a form, I need to scan a flyer.
Speaker 27: Yeah, how do I know this exists?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 43: The local media. Okay, Well they don't have power. Yeah, they might not have a vehicle, right, So.
Speaker 7: What if I sell a lot of them wash it away?
Speaker 27: That's right.
Speaker 2: So you if you're a victim of a disaster, better make sure that happens between nine and five, because you know, they got things to do, they got lives to live. They have to come all the way from Charlotte. How sad is it to get your ass so owned that a congressman comes down and give you literally the most obvious advice ever uttered about how to do your own job.
Speaker 43: This vehicle more towards the front of the road where people.
Speaker 27: Even know that it exists.
Speaker 2: Maybe you want to put the truck where people can see it.
Speaker 18: I was like, one, that's really smart.
Speaker 2: I am not saying there aren't some good people in that age, because every place has good people.
Speaker 1: But this, no, they can hire whatever the hell they want. They don't. Nobody in the position of power is good people in FEMA. They're a tool of the UN slash IMF slash rothschild slash New World Order. Same thing as your IRS and bureau alcohol, tobacco on firearms, which is is under the IRS? Yeah yep, And what did they serve disarmament? Taxation, and disarmament brought to you by the UN.
Speaker 2: This is a very bad look. And I'm telling you right now this was not planned. They did this to themselves. These are basic questions.
Speaker 1: Is that fat Pastward on the left, Glenn back or is it somebody else? Apparently she said this is a Glympic clip. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ginsay, they should be able to easily answer. I mean, this is just unbelievably mind numbingly stupid. Okay, And the longer I watch it, the more I feel like it is sucking IQ points out of my brain. I think if everyone found out how much money these people make to do this job or not do it or sort of do it, or whatever you call this interaction, they'd probably want to punch themselves in the face.
Speaker 14: We lost everything family, friends, homes, our jobs, everything.
Speaker 1: I used to say that very thing all the time. Punch yourself in the face, or punch myself in the face repeatedly.
Speaker 2: Animals have nothing.
Speaker 24: We got family members floating on a river.
Speaker 2: In amidst all of this, you had the FEMA director go on national television and whine about her agency being criticized.
Speaker 4: So much is going viral online as well.
Speaker 1: One user suggested, yes, everybody braced your ears for some Jewish victimhood. Okay, wait for it, wait for it.
Speaker 7: That a militia should go against fame.
Speaker 27: I got more than half a million views.
Speaker 46: What kind of impact has this had on the recovery effort?
Speaker 1: You're blocking aid. If you weren't blocking aid, there would be no reason for them to punch through using a show of arms, not an intent, not necessarily using them, but just showing that they're in solidarity and we're going to bring aid to these people. The militia doesn't just whopen fighter on people. They would have to have a conflict brought to them for that to happen. Now, now listen to what she says. I picked her nose with my earlier she thought he was flinching. These people have stone cold faces. Man, I pick their noses right in front of everybody and still nothing. Look at that face. That's a face of love and affection right there.
Speaker 34: It has a tremendous impact on the comfort level.
Speaker 1: Of why are women in the heads of all these things? The fat piece of crap that was at the truck, the FEMA truck. These are straight up liberal Marxist fucks and that's not by accident our.
Speaker 34: Own employees to be able to go out there, but it's also demoralizing.
Speaker 1: Deanne, let me ask you a question. Do you go to the synagogue. I'm just curious, does your.
Speaker 34: Husband, all of the first responder.
Speaker 1: Your wife, whatever the hell you have? You library and looking psychopaths that.
Speaker 34: Have been out there in their communities helping people, FEMA staff, volunteers, the private sector.
Speaker 1: That no offense to all you awstome constitutionally upholding lesbians out there.
Speaker 34: That are working side by side with local officials to go out and help people. I need to make sure I can get the resources to where they needed. And when you have this dangerous rhetoric like you're hearing, it creates fear in our own employees. We need to make sure we're getting help to the people who need it.
Speaker 2: Because there's not enough victims on the ground right now. She's got to go ahead and make them be the victim. These people are on believable. She is right about one thing, though, which I posted earlier, and that's she should make sure she can get the resources to people who need it.
Speaker 1: FEMA abandons devastated North Carolina town residents because it can't drive around road closed sign. Nobody's been bringing in supplies except civilians who put a throw it closed signs.
Speaker 2: M because it's being reported that they can't go around road closed science.
Speaker 1: So you know, they didn't say blockades. They said a sign. Oh ope, the sign told us what to do and nope, we can't do it. That's like people who don't have discernment when you say, hey, can you just use some common sense here and understand, you know, apply it to the situation. Let's say that's the DMV or some of their places like that. Oh no, no, no, I can't think for myself. I have to look at the script. I have to look at these these rules of mine and follow them director exclusively. Sorry, sorry, I can't think for myself.
Speaker 2: They're not going door to door.
Speaker 18: We don't necessarily go door to door.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't have doors, and they're not going to get to a person if it requires anything. And by the way, when I posted this clip of the FEMA director, somebody came in and said, this is crazy. Nobody in those areas was complaining about FEMA. They were waiting desperately for their help. They did not complain until it was once again, like always, like we're all used to by now after years and years of watching this happen to people, disaster after disaster after disaster until FEMA's delayed response apparent in action. The worst hit area is poor strategy and lack of connection to reality for victims' needs during and after a disaster became apparent. You could copy that comment that he just left and you could paste it over every single disaster that has happened this entire century so far. It's not going to get better. This isn't getting better. This is like the slow motion Hindenburg of agencies. And you know, if it was just some little whatever.
Speaker 8: Agency paperwork reflects the demands of our citizens for service from their government, they just.
Speaker 2: Push paper around in pneumatic tubes all day, like the Brazil movie, that would be one thing, but it's not. It's the agency that's supposed to deal with emergency management, and what they've had in this particular case is their asses handed to them on a platter by civilians who are doing all of the heavy lifting.
Speaker 18: Of those are you guys recording me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, filming them?
Speaker 2: And the reason FEMA is so universally loathed is because every single time there's a disaster going on for forever now, stories come out afterwards about evidence of fraud, like, for example, during Hurricane Sandy, sixty Minutes did a whole thing on it. FEMA evidence of fraud and Hurricane Sandy reports. Thousands of people who've been denied flood insurance claims for homes destroyed by Hurricane Sandy have been crying fraud now. The executive in charge of the Federal Emergency Management Agency's insurance program tell sixty Minutes he has seen evidence of fraud in reports used to deny them their insurance payouts. In twenty eighteen, in an internal report which has now been deleted off of FEMA's website ad to go through archive dot org to get it, the agency admitted disaster relief failures in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria, including the re routing of Puerto Rico's supplies to the Virgin Islands, leaving their stash of emergency supplies dangerously low, and admitting that because they decided to take on a more direct role in coordinating supply delivery instead of letting local agencies handle it, that it actually caused delays that they had challenges tracking the resources. And if that sounds familiar to you, it might be because if you'll recall, in twenty twenty, they ended up finding a massive amount of supplies locked up in a forty three thousand square foot whereuse in Puerto Rico, where they've just been sitting there untouched ever since Hurricane Maria hit in September twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Are you catching that since twenty seventeen, Wait till they they're not done with this. They're going to continue to tell you what FEMA is sitting on and what they're confiscating isn't being then dispersed by them in their control of government control over things. It's not being moved around at all. And you'll see that.
Speaker 2: And we all remember after Hurricane Katrina when George W. Bush said, you're doing a heck of a job, Brownie.
Speaker 4: Which, Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job.
Speaker 2: It became the sarcastic catchphrase for FEMA's botched response to Hurricane Katrina. I think we all remember that one. It's gone down in history.
Speaker 4: And Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job, Brownie. The job FAM directors working point for you're doing job, job.
Speaker 2: And there are headlines where they claim they've learned from their failure. But you know what, no, I don't think they have. And to show you how much they haven't learned, it's.
Speaker 1: Not about learning from their mistakes. It's deliberate. You don't block assistance, just like you don't disarm your citizens if you want a strong country, unless you're unless they're the target and you're doing something that you're afraid that they will shoot you over, you don't disarm the people that's your that should be your first line of defense if you, I don't know had their best interests are, and we're serving them right, and you were strengthening your nation because you all were on the same page with the ideals of the constitution. Yeah, but no, that's not the case. Eleven years after Katrina, FEMA has learned from its failures. Yeah, uh huh, learned how to be more efficient at fucking things up on purpose, probably.
Speaker 2: Learned from their failure. It has now come out that FEMA is literally sitting on billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh there, it is eight point three billion dollars seven hundred and fifty dollars allowance. Let me say that again. Eight point three billion dollars. Ma yorkis, we don't have money. We're tapped out. Since when has a Jew not had someone else's money to spend, he would lose his small head, they would strip it from him.
Speaker 2: Colors in unused disaster funds that are just sitting in a government account, not being used for anything, and they won't release those funds to be used for this. This actually came out buried in an August report from the Department of Homeland Securities Office of Inspector General, which found eight point three billion dollars that's been sitting there for disasters that were declared in twenty twelve or earlier, and as real clear investigations reports. This is an age old game that happens, and it doesn't matter what administration it is.
Speaker 46: But this audit actually came out just a couple months ago showing that they have eight billion dollars in funding basically lying around not being used because they've already promised it to victims of storms from twenty twelve or earlier. So you've got storms like Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Sandy caused a ton of damage. Now that money still hasn't been spent because the construction projects to recover from those hurricanes have been delayed so many years, and FEMA is not enforcing those deadlines. People they set the deadline. Originally, they said, okay, you have until say twenty twenty, twenty twenty one to spend this money, use it to recover from the storm. But that doesn't happen. Instead of saying, okay, too bad, you took too long. Now we're going to take the money away, they just award deadline extensions based on what auditors say. Working for FEMA are subjective criteria, so they say, okay.
Speaker 1: It's just all money laundry. It's bureaucratic money laundry. It's being funded to take us down. The money is going to destroy us. Your tax money is weaponized against you, and you're participating in evil once you become aware of what you do with it, like bombing children in Gaza or Lebanon or Iran or wherever the hell else, or you know, creating storms to murder a bunch of Americans with war by a different.
Speaker 46: Means, Okay, now you can have until twenty thirty to spend this money.
Speaker 7: It's fine.
Speaker 46: So it just keeps sitting around in these government bank accounts, not being used to help anyone, not going towards Aleen, just a number on a piece of paper pretty much.
Speaker 2: So when maw Yorcus said they're they're expecting another hurricane and don't have the funds to cover it, that's actually not the key.
Speaker 1: Semiocus is also a nuktiar damis and a meteorologist who's expecting because that was the whole plan, more storms. They just won't have the money. What point three billion dollar deficit? Well, where's the how does that factor in the eight point three billion dollars that they're sitting on.
Speaker 2: Case they do, they're just not using them a herd of the job. And yet we have the FEMA director going on TV whining about how they're the victim.
Speaker 34: It has a tremendous impact on the comfort level of our own employees.
Speaker 1: And by the way, guys, it's hurting our feelings.
Speaker 2: Is this agency gets thirty billion dollars a year. Okay, thirty billion dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Boy, they what.
Speaker 2: Four We lost everything?
Speaker 30: Family, friends, homes, our jobs, everything are animals.
Speaker 2: We have nothing, you know what FAMA just told us. And so at the same time, you have Americans on the ground affected by this who don't have an ability to go online or download their app, or they have to take pictures with their phone of the flyer to even get the information. At the same time, this administration is announcing one hundred and fifty seven million more dollars, bringing the total to three hundred and eighty five million, specifically for essential needs such as food, water, and shelter to the people of Lebanon. Rightfully, you have people on the ground in North Carolina asking are they gonna make those people go online and download an app to apply?
Speaker 24: Are we gonna make them apply?
Speaker 11: Are we going to make them go online and fill out applications for this assistance?
Speaker 18: No, no, not don't have to go through.
Speaker 1: And it's not going to leving these people free relief either. It's just a little line dream job.
Speaker 44: Verified the damages that have been done, you know, and that you owed the house and that you are the regid.
Speaker 43: Limit the amount of fraud in others.
Speaker 7: We got to thank you very much.
Speaker 22: And you want to know why we the American the real American people don't like you.
Speaker 43: We're saying, and the money is needed for this crisis is being diverted to migrants.
Speaker 7: What a ridiculous thing to say. It's not true.
Speaker 1: We are no, it's being diverted to us for supporting the genocidal psychopaths in Israel. It's our payoff.
Speaker 17: Meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have.
Speaker 27: We are expecting another hurricane hitting. We do not have the funds.
Speaker 12: FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.
Speaker 7: And now with the Biden era, FEMA has taken on new unprecedented roles without any clear constitutional base.
Speaker 1: She literally just likes staring blankly while he's moving because I thought it was a freees frame. But what the hell is that?
Speaker 7: Sis and well outside of the popular conception of their agency's purpose. A key example of this is the Biden administration's Justice forty initiative, operated within FEMA as the brick Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities grant program, has already funneled billions of dollars into what is basically an embarrassing misuse of public funds. And sure that headline came out of Fox News, who obviously opposed the Biden administration, but come on, I mean, look at what is happening. It reeks a mission creep. The Biden Administration's Federal Emergency Manager Agency FEMA. They're twenty twenty two to twenty twenty six strategic plan outlines three ambitious goals, with the first focusing on equity. As the death toll from the Hurricane Helene surpasses one hundred that was several days ago. FEMA's first goal under this initiative is to instill equity as the foundation of emergency management. The second is to lead the whole community in client.
Speaker 1: Do you understand what that means? It means if you're brown, you get help, If you're an illegal, you get help. If you're a poor transgender person affected by this disaster when you are I've heard this. This was something that I said. They're already you know, vilified and constantly harassed, and you know, what the hell is that thing? Get out of here, right, get out of here. I can't get it. Got it there it goes and you're constantly being you know, prejudice. You know, there's prejudice against you all the time. You're dealing with so much already being a transgender person that they need the relief before anybody else. This is what they're talking about.
Speaker 7: C I meant resilience and the third aims to promote and sustain a ready FEMA and a prepared nation.
Speaker 2: Third third.
Speaker 7: Is the readiness of FEMA and a prepared nation. The third is actual disaster relief response. The first and second agenda points are purely political equity along some kind of identity politics basis and climate change, climate change everything through the lens of climate change, actual disaster response. Third, maybe when you're done with that, And by the way, it's a job they can never finish. Goal one instill Equity is a foundation of emergency management. Yes, the actual disaster relief.
Speaker 12: See see this.
Speaker 1: Yeah they deceive you by painting them European colors. But yeah, me not that guy. But yeah, if you're black and disabled, I'm sure you'll get lots of help, especially if you're lesbian or yeah, purple hair appears.
Speaker 7: To be downgraded next to famous goals of funding selected quote disadvantaged communities based on qualifiers such as susceptibility.
Speaker 1: Isn't anybody disadvantaged when they lose a freaking home their car, they're family members.
Speaker 7: Ability to climate change, and socioeconomic and identity politics including race and gender. This stuff over the places who actually need direct relief after they actually suffered weather events and natural disaster, after something actually happened. The places where something actually happened have been put in the back seat as this agency and this administration have focused on ideological, heavily politicized goals instead of actually just responding to the emergencies they were set up to deal with. It's incredible, it is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I can't that's kind of funny. It kind of reminds me of a beatle juice. I just have to say this though. Bill Cooper used to say, he who fires the first shot loses because you lose the support of the people if you look like you're the one in the wrong. How many first shots do you need? Waco, Ruby Ridge, any of these storms, any of this blatant treachery, everything that they've done since eighteen sixty five, nineteen thirteen, nineteen thirty three. Where do you draw the line and say they fired the first shot. They've fired several shots.
Speaker 7: I can't believe I'm reading this stuff. I kind of can. But apparently, based on these documents, FEMA's primary goal is apparently a highly politicized picking of winners and losers. Under this misguided and contradictory notion of equity. They're using skewed, politicized data to choose quote disadvantaged communities in the name of equity. It's not equal, it's not fair, it's not merit based. They're picking winners and losers, but they call it equity, whatever against its core mission of disaster response, which it apparently backseated. As much as forty percent of femous budget goes to communities that have been classified as eligible for funds based on highly dubious criteria that miss the point of helping those communities that have actually suffered emergency disasters. Why else do you exist FEMA Communities not designated as quote disadvantaged don't qualify for these programs, so they don't get the money in spite of what they may have suffered, in spite of whatever catastrophes that FEMA would be really any kind of justified and proper and in align with their mission and using taxpayer dollars to address. I browse a little bit there in North Carolina, some of the areas in Texas that I'm familiar with a little bit around the country, different places where they've applied a map, a so called climate and economic justice screening tool that breaks down areas. Each city might have several dozen Census data kind of mapped areas where they have shaded off areas designated as disadvantaged and marked others as not disadvantaged. And at best, if they're even doing what they claim to do, they're addressing systemic problems that are hardly the purview of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, however you want to slice it. But they're carving up billion dollars a year a federal money and sending it to very selective, very picking of winners and losers communities that have applied for these funds.
Speaker 47: It's just categorically for no, Biden did not take a female relief money.
Speaker 24: To use on migrants.
Speaker 47: Funding is also available through FEMA's Emergency Food and Shelter Program to eligible local governments and not non for profit organizations upon requests to support humanitarian relief for migrants.
Speaker 7: And that overgotten policy pales in comparison to the even more controversial FEMA policies under the Biden administration and funding and fostering an unprecedented, unmitigated wave of undocumented immigrants at legal immigrants, whatever you want to call them through the Shelter and Services Program.
Speaker 35: Congress allocated roughly a billion dollars for migrant assistance. The Shelter and Service Program helps distribute funds to help communities provide services to migrants, such as temporary shelter, food, and urgent medical care. And FEMA says on its website that disaster relief money has not been diverted for other non desagns related efforts.
Speaker 23: This is Savannah Hernandez in Brunswick, Maine, reporting to you from the apartments where migrants are getting their rent paid for up to two years.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 23: I wanted to give you guys a first inside look at these units. The migrants shared with us that they come furnished, so they have a flat screen TV in there, couches, tables, and chairs. We also asked them as well, hey, are you paying utilities here? They shared with us that nope, they do not have a water bill, they do not have an electricity bill.
Speaker 27: We don't anything.
Speaker 23: Because there is a housing crisis going on currently for residents, and these buildings were initially created for main residents, but then it was decided that homeless migrants would be living here. Now, as an American, you can rent out one of these units, but a one bedroom is going to rent.
Speaker 7: To handle these people that weren't really supposed to be coming in, but they knew they were coming and they just opened the gates for it.
Speaker 32: FEMA said, and you can take this as a direct quote, said that they are too tied up at the border to send any more representatives.
Speaker 24: Yeah, at the border.
Speaker 32: So anyhow, I guess border controlled trumps whatever's.
Speaker 48: Going on here that yeah, they have to let in all the will be not would be, but will be replacements, will be military or militants, if you will.
Speaker 1: They got to let them in, They got to give them a housing, they got to give them free everything. But only if they are called to action. When when when the bell rings Pavlov Pavlov's bell rings, and they start taking back, reclaiming, as they say, even though it's never been theirs. Sorry, I got created in my throat taking back or taking for the first time, like they did in South Africa, when they just basically said, yeah, you see any white farmers, you can take their land. It's good, it's all good. Yeah, And then they almost starved to death because they didn't know how to fucking farm, and they killed families to take their land. What's happening here is really really screwed up, and it's going to get more and more sinister and dark. I'm not sure how much it's going to be revealed, but you can bet children will be missing. Horrible, horrific, ritualized shit will go on, and the true level of evil of this may never be known by many people, but we won't have too much time to think about it anyway. I don't think there's other things that are worked, and they're they seem to be ramping up.
Speaker 7: To shelter and services has been jointly op in the Biden administration by FEMA and the Customs and Border Patrol, and camera showed waves of those immigrants who are being directly ushered into the country by Customs and Border Protection officers.
Speaker 1: And what's FEMA doing there? Anyway? They said they need to be at the border. What's FEMA doing besides maybe I don't know, blocking border patrol from doing their job, even though they're also a freaking criminal organization.
Speaker 7: Who've been dicks to me every time I've been at the border, you know, and they're letting them in and high fiving. It says if they're winking at these people that they're elevating the perception of this problem in anticipation of.
Speaker 1: Versus that freaking smirk on that check ass.
Speaker 7: Response that's coming. Of course, these people are human beings. I'm very sympathetic to the humanist.
Speaker 1: H I am not coming legally then, what the hell's even fucking saying right now?
Speaker 7: Signature of this? But there's a pre planned response going on here. There's another level of the surveillance solution that's going to further erode freedoms for all Americans, including newly immigrated, including those who've been here since the founding of the country. And this issue that's been heavily promoted on TV and heavily politicized, has been riling up the Trump right on the basis of this issue blatantly, flamboyantly exacerbated under the Biden administration and is cheering on what is soon to be the implementation of a biometric ID check at the border, a Trump policy for digital control overlay that's been planned all along, and really it didn't originate with Trump either. It goes back at least to the Clinton and Bush administrations. I guess it depends on when the actual technology was thought of. These are some of the deeper things going on as this immediate emergency takes place.
Speaker 1: Right walls worth both ways. They can keep things out and they can trap you in. Now you might want to ask what they have planned for us that they don't want us to be able to escape from.
Speaker 7: Look at the absurd.
Speaker 1: Word would that biometrics also be employed at grocery stores?
Speaker 7: Bored policies, the waste of money and resources, and the contempt for people. This is the kind of context that comes to mind when we learn here in the middle of hurricane season that FEMA has run out of money again for the second year in a row. What are they spending their money on now? Stuff that's going to make people really pissed off? And should the Biden Administration's FEMA equity plan faces backlash amid historic hurricane damage, and well, what do you expect? What do you expect? So it's not just Fox News Actually a shameful embarrassment, as people in need in North Carolina and the southern states on the coast still have been missing, have been unable to obtain food and water.
Speaker 33: We have got to rebuild everything.
Speaker 7: And are now enduring uninsured losses of their homes. Stuff that isn't going to be covered.
Speaker 41: Uncle has lived in Saint Pete, Florida for his entire adult life, so quite sometime. He's seventy three years old. He actually worked for the city in public transit for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Home was completely destroyed.
Speaker 1: In Helene, so Todney, Helene and Milton hit Saint Pete's and Clearwater Boom boom. They got demolished in the second round.
Speaker 2: He had evacuated, did what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 41: He's in a hotel and paying for it the hotel himself, comes back to his home and it's gutted. Basically, all his possessions are gone. The home is uninhabitable. FEMA comes in. They're there for five minutes. They didn't even go through the whole home. They tell him it'll be eight to ten business days before you hear anything.
Speaker 2: We're going to go back and look at everything. We'll let you know, all right.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 2: He's an email this morning with the results of what FEMA is going to give to him.
Speaker 41: My uncle and I'm lifelong American citizen, good hard working salt of your kind of fella. Guess how much they're going to give him twenty.
Speaker 7: Six The confusion of refusing help from local people, from local organizations. When the agency cries for more money, money and power, that is the money and power under the pretense that it intends to help the communities of this country, what is it actually doing? And by the way, this is money that the federal government is shoveling towards them under the pretense that this agency actually intends to help the communities of this country, and that the reason they're not helping is because of lack of money. But when they're actually on the ground, how do they actually behave?
Speaker 2: And governor is you? And I talked to President Biden and Vice President Harris.
Speaker 34: They have committed that we will be here to provide any resource you need.
Speaker 1: Until they're speaking from a script that dat memorized, they're reading their lines and they're fucking actors.
Speaker 18: All of their needs are met.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I guess the pens if you just believe some kind of straightforward mainstream account or if you try to actually look at what's going.
Speaker 41: On, an American citizen is worth twenty six hundred dollars to our government.
Speaker 7: FEMA will continue.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know dead they're worth a whole lot more. You got to think about it like that. You know, there's that whole trust that they have.
Speaker 7: You to ask for immediate needs funding and they'll pretty much get it. I don't think they've ever been refused. But that's only whenever and wherever, specifically county by county that the President officially declares an emergency and some of the places hit.
Speaker 1: And just so you know, when they declared an emergency for the false flag of COVID. The minimum amount of time that FEMA helds control after they're activated is five years. It hasn't been five years. So the power of FEMA is a lot more than you think. And constitutional rights are suspended during their time of crisis, and there's been one crisis after another to perpetuate and extend this. Yeah, you know it sucks. Is that US Coast Guard after I left, was put under the Department of Homeland Security before they are the Department of Transportation.
Speaker 7: By this hurricane or not in those declarations. By the way, this is the context in which Congress has set up FEMA for failure. They've set them up to fail, with one side trying to defund them and the other trying to expand their powers and spending into ridiculous, unrelated, untenable, creeping mission areas, squabbles and funding fights over extremes in position, politicize to people's detriment, dysfunctional in so many ways.
Speaker 1: But if your government agencies are blocking assistance from people, independent people who have every right to do whatever they are going to do there, what does that tell you? Why are we still waiting around for this one world government? It's been here, it's just making itself more obvious.
Speaker 7: But they're also playing with our sense of reality and try to interfere with our ability to question things and toy with our sense of whether or not we're imagining things.
Speaker 1: President Biden is fond of saying, show.
Speaker 19: Me your budget and I will tell you what you value.
Speaker 38: If he's got money for people in Lebanon right now without commerce having to come back, what does it say about his values?
Speaker 12: There's not enough money right now, Carolina.
Speaker 27: That's not misinformation.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, that is your whole your whole guy has had back and forth with her before. I think this is just part of the circus.
Speaker 24: Premise of the question. Is misinformation, sir?
Speaker 2: What you don't?
Speaker 24: Yes, yes, it's misinformation, Jesus, I just mentioned. I just mentioned.
Speaker 22: I just mentioned to you that we provided more than two hundred million dollars to folks who are impacted in the area.
Speaker 24: And I just shared with you that people.
Speaker 1: You said words prove it. Where did it go? Did you pay employees of fucking female Like? What did you actually do? You flew helicopters and it took gas? Like, what are you saying.
Speaker 22: We're deciding not to. People are deciding not to not for.
Speaker 18: The Congress that there's not enough money to help people.
Speaker 49: We're talking about the SBA disaster loan money for people in North Carolina, and that's important and people in North Carolina need that. Congres Wait, this is nothing new, Peter, This is nothing new. Congress comes together, they provide money millions of dollars for disaster relief.
Speaker 24: We're asking them to do the job that they have been doing for some time.
Speaker 18: Sometimes, Jeff, the President's letter is not misinformation.
Speaker 12: Would you agree?
Speaker 24: No, the way you're asking me the question is misinformation.
Speaker 22: There is money that we are allocating to the impacted areas, and there's money there to help people who truly need it. There are survivors who need the funding who need the funding, and it's there.
Speaker 47: You don't like misinformation.
Speaker 7: What's happening is outrageous. What's happening is so infuriating and contemptible, and it's happened before, and it's going to happen again. It looks like it might be happening right now because things are not set up in a way that they could be called into account. You can't call out these things with the system they've set up. They've built in a protection for their lives. They've built in the inability for regular people to question what's happening. And FEMA and the federal government are delivering a major disappointment and failure in response to this emergency. Perhaps that's to be expected at this point. I've often wondered if they did nothing at all, if it wouldn't be better. Sometimes FEMA is relatively recent as federal guy, as an idiot.
Speaker 1: He still wants the government to fix the problems. It's not government. It's a weaponized form of a false government. It's not real. How more obvious does it have to be made? You are at war the people you have been trusting for this whole I don't know, pass what do you call that generations upon generations have never been doing anything good for you.
Speaker 7: Federal agencies go, though disasters are certainly not new, nor government mismanagement of them. It was only formed in nineteen seventy nine, towards the end of the Carter era. But since then a whole.
Speaker 1: New era has by executive order.
Speaker 7: Come with the Bush ears and the paper.
Speaker 1: Nixon helps set the ground work with his EOS, a.
Speaker 7: Treat Act combining FEMA and dozens of other agencies under the Homeland Security umbrella.
Speaker 6: If you see something suspicious, say something immediately.
Speaker 7: Meta federal agency formed that for a time was almost beyond questioning. Somebody in your department could have, should have or would have known.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, what he just did? His hands up in the air like that? Hold on, let me do this. Bush's hands up in the air like this. That's a Masonic signal. Just about the operation representative.
Speaker 39: We have hundreds of operations and thousands of agents on a daily basis.
Speaker 7: But not beyond embarrassment. Hurricane Katrina was a major disaster. Obviously, then the New Orleans community will probably never quite move on from and the rest of the public mind will only just gradually forget.
Speaker 1: Remember how those wonderful disadvantaged people were shooting families on their roofs, coming around in boats, stealing whatever they had left, and killing them during Katrina. Remember that, Yeah, I wonder how many of those were undocumented. I wonder how many of those were I don't know, new arrivals, Pitians, whatever. They were coming around and killing people that didn't get out too far? Too far? Did it not to make people learned about that little aspect play.
Speaker 7: Disastrous response cost a great deal of lives and was very revealing of what FEMA is capable. Of FEMA's true nature, even after the failed levees and the gun confiscation.
Speaker 1: On gun confiscation, so now when the loaders come by, you're defenseless, it's not a it's not exactly a very thorough gun confiscation, because it's only the people who have the firearms on paper that get them confiscated. The rest, oh, they have plenty.
Speaker 7: We didn't take all the weapons. Police officers shooting victim trying to cross the bridge to reach safety. Inhuman things that happen at the Superdome, remember that later, once everything had settled and dislocated, people were living in FEMA trailers that were provided for the victims, that those in turn the trailers themselves paid for by federal dollars.
Speaker 1: To people are still living in femous, toxic Katrina trailers and they likely have no idea.
Speaker 7: Relieve people in need that those turned out to be making people sick in of themselves because of the toxic stuff inside those trailers.
Speaker 22: Formaldehyde is an off gassing product of.
Speaker 2: I think the particle board and probably some of the other.
Speaker 1: Does anybody think this is by accident? Did they not know all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Already synthetic parts of the trailer?
Speaker 7: Is this incompetence? Is what is really going on? Yeah? How much of disbelief should we be that that happened?
Speaker 1: What are the odds poisoning? You know, presents itself symptom wize exactly what they call ebola? So what were they gonna say after the floods of the bolavirus broke out, get some shots so we can kill the rest of You don't need any of those witnesses of what actually happened on the ground. Got to get rid of them. Look at all those trailers, nice little fema camps. I'm clicking the button.
Speaker 7: I don't know FEMA's inhumane mismanagement was typical of government on too big of a scale. Local response teams and community churches and charities were much more humane and much better at addressing people's needs because they're very close to average people. They're on the ground, They're not at the top of some hierarchy. At least that's how I see it. The topic itself of Katrina turned.
Speaker 1: It, you know, even if the government allowed the people, even if they didn't have an agency, because this isn't government. This is a weaponized form of government trying to kill us all in various ways that are indirect just like the Talmud says, is okay to do this? I mean it defies logic. And wouldn't we be better off helping ourselves. Wouldn't that form stronger bonds and community. Wouldn't that make us understand where our true power lies within each other and not needed to be, you know, a nanny We don't need a nanny state. We don't need somebody to promise protection and all this other safety and crap for us. We could do it ourselves. We can be self sufficient, self reliant, have self determination. No, and we would want more need their help if we were of the proper mindset that we would help each other, and they aren't trying to, and they're being.
Speaker 7: Blocked into a nested tessaak of correct.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is, don't even ask them for assistance, ask them to leave us alone so that we can do what we need to do without interference.
Speaker 7: Shouldn't neglect so much so that post Katrina legislation played upon this complex outrage in the form of legislative reform for better for worse. Well, have things gotten better besides the agency's draconian service to the Homeland Security and Patriot Act, fascist surveillance state overlay which was very significant.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, during through the Patriot Act in a time of crisis, golden Silver is outlawed.
Speaker 7: Until it became basically normalized.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be funding terrorism. You see the.
Speaker 7: Generation of Americans who learned to accept coate with it. The Katrina debacle revealed the nature of big government at the very point at which average Americans who find themselves on the path of disaster more or less by happenstance, when they.
Speaker 1: See they're like, oh, you're the right color here.
Speaker 7: Has made those people are at their most vulnerable. It's the point of transaction for common people with the federal government when they're actually in need, and the confrontation, the clash between the image of good government and the American way is clearly devastating for many. The disillusionment the reality of big government control. It's almost too much to believe, but it keeps happening. As a general observation, though many human individuals who are people work on behalf of the FEDS, the FEDS as an institution are not there in the spirit of helping people as a community or as individuals, but personal sanctimony and self respect. The FED machine can't compute or think that way.
Speaker 1: Anything that says FED on it is a commercial entity ever since what on the eighteen seventy something. It's commercial entity because the Federal Reserve is not federal, but neither there's anything else that's federal. It all serves the IMF, it all serves the United Nations. If it says federal on it, it's not. It's a foreign agency. They don't have obviously for the enemy, enemies of the state, then obviously they don't have our best interests are They see every opportunity like this as we have getting rid of more of us.
Speaker 7: It's a fundamentally different creature than the people who could prize our nation. This entity, who only knows its own terms of power, tends naturally to assert control, like it said, turf war work and inefficiencies at best, and negligent cruelties towards its darker ends. This system only knows assistance on their own terms. The bureaucratic machine seeks its own continuation of power and has an appetite to ever increase its budget, scope and jurisdiction. Plenty of people choose to remain ignorant of this nature, but it's to their own peril. At a minimum, are they giving assistance in a timely or reasonable manner? While we contemplate what else they might.
Speaker 1: Could have been if they worked alongside the volunteers, the real people.
Speaker 7: He'd be doing, we had to ask why is the immediate rescue element so often hampered by bureaucratic delay, red tape, and jurisdictional dispute. If there's one maxim that tell true in US history, in spite of changing times and attitudes, it's that the federal government rules by emergency problem reaction solution, never never let a good crisis go to waste. Maybe that sounds too esoteric. Disasters plus crisis generate opportunities to govern. Drastic times call for drastic measures, and new powers can be cultivated and engineered like a carefully planted crop.
Speaker 6: I think you all know that I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Speaker 2: I think people always want flashy conspiracy theories, something sexy, something Hollywood can make a blockbuster out of. But if you ever talked to people like Katherine Austin Fitz, you'll find out right away that what's really going on is burying people and some kind of financial minutia that most people fall asleep listening to so they don't hear the punchline when it comes.
Speaker 33: Scott Richardson and Meta Gatchenberger took a few seconds to take in what's left of the place they called home for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: And unbelievably or believably, I guess, depending on how much of a capacity you have to be shocked anymore. In the wake of Hurricane Helene, you have insurance companies calling people up who have had their house slide off a mountain and cancel their homeowner's insurance policies on them.
Speaker 45: Couple's home is one of thousands destroyed by a landslide caused by Hurricane Helene, so just days after the storm hit, their insurance company canceled their homeowners policy despite the couple not having landslide coverage.
Speaker 2: And earlier this year, the North Carolina Rate Bureau proposed a massive hike in people's homeowners insurance rates.
Speaker 1: When people say insurance fraud, I laugh at the ignorance or the naivete. Insurance is a fraud. That's you're hedging about, you're gambling, and you're forced to do it by law. It's ridiculous. And when you live in a elevation, which I believe was like two thousand feet above sea level, you probably didn't have flood insurance, let alone landslide insurance.
Speaker 2: To an average tune of forty two point two percent on the coastal areas all the way up to ninety nine point four percent in places.
Speaker 33: Insurance for North Carolina homeowners could be going up.
Speaker 21: Insurance companies are asking the state to let them raise rates.
Speaker 2: By an average of forty two percent. That's how much the stage average homeowners insurance increase would go up if it gets approved. At today's public forum, several people so they brought against the proposed hike, with many saying that's outrageous.
Speaker 27: This planned hike is nothing short of bombers.
Speaker 40: We find this proposed increase by the rape war.
Speaker 1: Any which way they can bleed you dry. The parasites are getting very, very hungry. It's time to destroy the European America because they're not they're not doing this rating frees on the new arrivals, are they No, they're giving everything for free. They're giving them everything for free, including utilities. You know what I could do with an extra thirty four dollars a month, which is not even all that I pay because there's car insurance on top of that and my daughter's you know, activities and stuff.
Speaker 40: Yeah, or to be outrageous for words like devastating from the public comments.
Speaker 22: Do you all.
Speaker 40: Realistically think the customers can afford increases that high?
Speaker 27: That's not really for us to decide. I mean, that's that's what the commissioner does, but.
Speaker 2: It's regulated in North Kim.
Speaker 1: Is there any way for me to become undocumented? Do I have to like I don't know, change my appearance a little, maybe get a really dark tan and go outside for a while, come across the border again before they do biometric scans, and then like just claim that I don't have any idea and maybe get a un credit card with four grand on it. I would have to learn a language, though, or at least, like I didn't understand English. I'm thinking I'll know.
Speaker 2: Carolina. So the insurance commissioner rejected it, saying the proposed rates were excessive and unfairly discriminatory. But that rejection triggered a judicial hearing process on it, so it's not final now they have to have a hearing, which is open to the public. However, it's been scheduled for October seventh for months and they did not reschedule it after Helene, which means a whole lot of the people who were probably going to go attend that are not going to be able to. Now. This made people extremely angry when this was announced. They had twenty four thousand emails of people who were upset, and hundreds of people who wrote in and actually mailed something physically to express their concern over not being able to afford these hikes.
Speaker 1: Remember how the uses tell you you hear, if you're not from the South, you are told that it's much cheaper to live in certain places. Yeah, they're fixing that problem right now.
Speaker 2: So they knew people were really really upset about this. But now that this hurricane has happened.
Speaker 1: Don't expect the wages to increase to compensate for that.
Speaker 2: Those people are probably not going to be able to attend. On top of that. In twenty twenty three, Nationwide, which claims to be on your side.
Speaker 45: Nationwide is on your side.
Speaker 2: Dropped over ten five hundred North Carolina homeowners from their policies. They just dropped them, and over half of them were due to hurricane risks, which is something, by the way, that Florida homeowners know all about. Considering more than thirty insurance companies have now either fully or partially pulled out of Florida altogether, and Florida now has the highest insurance costs in the entire country with the average.
Speaker 1: Well, who do you think you know besides the ones who plan these events to occur and steer them to maximum strength and direct them at targets that they want to hit. Who do you think owns these insurance companies they know well in advancement something like that's going to occur.
Speaker 2: Average homeowner paying over ten thousand dollars a year in twenty twenty three. But worse than that is, mudslides and floods are not covered by the average homeowner policy. That is a separate policy that you have to get through the National Flood Insurance Program that's run out of FEMA, which.
Speaker 1: Oh, surprise, surprise, why would they be involved in that.
Speaker 2: Apparently hardly anybody.
Speaker 33: Hats North Carolina. In many other states, flood insurance is not required unless the bank requires it.
Speaker 2: In fact, less than three percent of properties in the state, So.
Speaker 1: They set you up for this so that they could take your property.
Speaker 2: Have that insurance. So many many people were not protected.
Speaker 33: Basic homeowners insurance including fire and thift, but no landslide or flood insurance. The National Flood Insurance Program says across seven affected states, less than one percent of homes in the inland counties affected by the storm had flood insurance.
Speaker 2: And in fact, according to FEMA, just four percent of homeowners even have this insurance. Flood insurance is not mandatory for most people, although it is if you have a government backed mortgage. But it's all based on flood zones that are set by FEMA, and the data for those is based on extremely outdated floodplaine maps which have not taken any of the weather and recent years into account.
Speaker 1: And what so does that mean it would have been considered extraneous superfluous insurance? If you did have it, would you be denied based on the lack of risk?
Speaker 2: Tired actually quoted a law professor from the University of North Carolina as saying, the biggest non secret in Washington for decades is how hopelessly out of date these flood maps are. And FEMA knows their flood maps aren't up to date, and it was reported that the director of FEMA knew it in twenty twenty two. They've been knowing this for years and they haven't updated it or fixed it. So the bottom line here is there are a whole lot of people who are not going to be covered after this event. And if your house doesn't get completely wiped out from it, getting water in your house can do tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage to a house. And there's just not a lot of people sitting around with hundreds of thousands of dollars ready to pay out a pocket to fix these things. So what's going to happen to their house? What's going to happen to their land? Because somewhere somebody had this data and they recognize that a lot of these people were not going to be covered after this happened.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, are you saying the perfect event occurred for them to be able to claim all the land?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 1: Shocker.
Speaker 7: Many homeowners will be here.
Speaker 1: That's why it wasn't the Lahina firestorm. Right, It wasn't a hellstorm worse than Dresden like they did in Lahina. Right. I don't know if it was worse than Dresden. I don't think anything could be worse than that.
Speaker 7: Unable to afford to rebuild, and are now at risk of being forced to move out of the area altogether, start over with nothing or next to nothing, and to leave the area that for many people, their families have been part of for generations and generations. That's what's happening here. It's such a cluster. You would think that this was the most inept coordination of resources ever or the most Machiavilian evil. I don't know. I just don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: Finally, before I close out this installment, I just want to say I had someone come on social media today and list off to me all of the things that local county and even North Carolina States authorities have been doing to help the situation and say to me that I basically need to stop criticizing an obviously flawed executive branch. This was the end of the that thread. I needed to provide one benefit to the survivors by criticizing an obviously flawed executive branch. But my behavior is lowering morale, delaying recovery, and harming survivors. That's what I was told today. I'm sorry, but after everything that I have seen, everybody I have talked to, hours upon hours of reason searching what is going on on the ground there, I it was all I could do not to just scream through my screen to the point that it exploded. The citizen response is amazing. I've seen some amazing responses from a local government. You know, the problem is not citizens in local government. Although questionable on the North Carolina Guard there with rotor washing the United Occasion Navy, but that aside. Okay, It's not about it's not about the citizens stepping up, They're amazing. It is about with the bloated the viath in federal government that is funded to the tune of trillions of taxpayer dollars every year, did and did not do? And I wrote back, and I said, with all due respect, you had troops not deployed for five days, Hundreds of Tennessee Guard deployed it to the Middle East after the storm hit, FEMA not showing up until the sixth. They're sitting on eight billion dollars in surplus funds while they fund housing for migrants that are you're illegally gay. All of this is on record. You have dozens of people on the ground, more than dozen. I can't keep track.
Speaker 1: Of how Why are they doing that? Because they're also trying to initiate a war and they want us to react because they're plenty ready for that walk into a trap. There'll be a massive disarmament, lockdowns of a different order at martial law, although we're technically under that anyway, and have been for a long time.
Speaker 2: How many videos I have seen from people on the ground saying that their disaster efforts, their aid efforts are being hampered gay. It's not a local issue. It's a federal issue. Criticizing an obviously flawed executive branch is because if we don't criticize it now while it's happening, not only will it just get buried when the next one happens and the next one and the next one and the next one and forgotten. But if you will just keep happening, it will get worse. It will get it has gotten worse. This is not better than Katrina. Guys, this is not better.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Things have not gotten better. And there were legislative you know, changes and things. None of that has fixed what this is. This is getting worse. It happens every time, and it happens so much it's to the point now where it's expected for it to be bad. That is not how things should be. So not only will this happen again, but it will get worse.
Speaker 1: If look up d D five to two four zero point zero one, I know it's fifty six pages long, but really look at the worrying and really look at the implications. Okay, I've said it.
Speaker 2: If we don't hold these people accountable by criticizing it right now while it's happening, And if social media had existed at the time of Katrina widespread in the way it does now, more probably would have been done.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But now we can see it. We can see it all happening. It's unfolding in real time in.
Speaker 1: Front of our Another reason why comms have to go down soon. You know, just like in every action movie when the when the stormtroopers come in, first thing they do, cut the power right, cut the coms, cut the water off. That's when you're under sieged by the government. That's what they did at Waco.
Speaker 2: Our eyes. Accountability saves lives. That is what the That's what the media is supposed to be doing. By the way, they're supposed to be holding government accountable. That is what they're not not playing catch all and making excuses and burying and black holing every mistake. They're supposed to be holding them accountable. That is what the fourth branch of government, that the unofficial worth branch of the media, was supposed to be. That is the point of it is to hold them accountable.
Speaker 1: So I'm very surprised that this missed the outer banks. Those are still to houses. Some remember like twenty feet in the air. I used to stay at one. We would go down to kill Devil Hills in the Outer Banks area, and one of the places we stopped at to eat a couple times was called the wharf. Why can eat seafood? Can't beat that as a fat young child that I was, And uh, yeah it was. It was quite the experience down there. Caught a couple of fish off the pier. My stepfather caught a sea ray, but it broke the line. He gets awful, awful long distance from the water to you if you're trying to reel that up in a in any kind of way from a pier that's also very high up in the air for water surge and stuff like that. So yeah, I didn't quite get that one. But I got a flounder and I got a seat trot with big, big teeth on it, big, well not big, but like toothpick sized teeth that were sharp, pointy, little needly things. Pretty interesting, good times. But yeah, I'm really surprised that they didn't get hit, and if they did, they would have been decimated.
Speaker 2: You criticize, now, okay, accountability saves lives. Holding this government accountable saves lives because hopefully they don't do this again in the future, because there will be too much of an outcry to let them get away with it and continue getting away with it as they have gotten away with it for decades now. Accountability saves lives. This response did not save lives, and in fact, lives may have been lost because of this Responsekay, that is why, that is why. That is my excuse, my one benefit to the survivors for criticizing and obviously flawed executive branch. And I will keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Is that mud or a foot probably mud?
Speaker 2: But you know, because I am just not gonna stop about this, all right, So I am sorry if I have done anything to lower anyone's morale, But I do not think.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be doing that. It should be doing the opposite. It should be getting people out of their funk to stand up and say that enough is enough. I'm outraged now, I finally am outraged.
Speaker 2: I am the one on the hook for this. I think this is a government issue and it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 1: This is not you can't fix the system. The system was replaced under our noses. It's the system itself that has that It allows for this. Right wait till Wednesday We're gonna connect so many more dots it'll be undeniable who has taken over.
Speaker 2: And the media is not going to tell anybody that. They're gonna sit there like they always do and make excuses for this and then wash it away with the next thing that happens they can distract everybody with, because that is what they always do. I didn't spend the last like twenty four hours only taking breaks to eat and go to the bathroom trying to make this video because I want to demoralize people in a horrible disaster situation. I made this video because I don't want this to keep happening to people. I don't want this to be the way we live in this country. That is why I made this video, because I want these people to survive.
Speaker 1: And also, you don't want to wait around for your turn, because I.
Speaker 2: Don't want things to be this way, and people don't deserve things to be this way.
Speaker 1: Show that's why.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: All right, hm hmm, let me see if I can pull this up. Maybe I'll do it off. You had wait here. Let's see. I'm not sure what I canna do it here? I had this thing again, should be permanently Okay, where am I at this?
Speaker 12: That open.
Speaker 1: D O D Manual five to two four zero point zero win Procedures governing the conduct of the Department of Defense Intelligence Activities. Oh look, Loretta Lynch purpose in accordance with the authority in DD Directive five two for zero point zero one. By the way, if you are looking at the chat, I dropped the link for some reason. It broke up after the percent sign in FDG media. But if you just highlight the whole thing, copy and paste it, you'll be able to find this and you can download the PDF yourself, or you can just look forward under D O D five to two for zero point zero one. But it seemed to work okay in the rumble chat. Guys. By the way, we're so close to that goal. There's rumble rants, there's give us some go yeah, just get us over the finish line. Then I can start giving you my itemized list and telling you and showing you what I'm going to be building the computer with. That's exciting because we know what that means. That means there's going to be bigger and better and batter batters, and you know the inverted meaning when it means good, right, like saying something is sick when it's not. Ill you get it, you get it right, Yes, documentary style, awesome videos coming your way, all right, So this is in accordance with the DoD Directive of Executive Order. Interesting numbers here at one, two three, three three. This is issuance and you can look up that too. I would I would, you know, advise you to whenever you don't know what they're talking about, whenever you don't know a word when you're reading something, don't just gloss over it and try to get the gist of things, get the deeper understanding, because it they'll send you down different avenues that you'd just be like, Holy, what's going on here? Right? So that's one two three, two three three. Establishes procedures to enable God to conduct authorized intelligence activities in a manner that protects, protects, protects. Now everything's inverted, so understand what this really means. Protects their assets. They're themselves, the constitutional legal rights which they already know full well have been suspended, destroyed, and eliminated out of our society long ago, and the privacy and civil liberties of US persons. DOOD authorizes authorized intelligence activities our foreign our foreign intelligence and counterintelligence activities unless otherwise specified in this issuance. Say that again, DoD authorized intelligence activities are foreign intelligence and counterintelligence activities unless otherwise specified in this issuance. That could imply a couple of things depending on how you read that. So does that mean like facade right?
Speaker 36: Like?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? The authorized intelligence activities are foreign intelligence and counterintelligence. Authorizes the Defense or it's just their branches that they're talking about. Authorizes the Defense Intelligence components to collect, retain, and disseminate information concerning US persons in compliance with applicable laws. So yeah, executive orders, policies and regulations so they can collect, retain, in disseminate information concerning US persons. Make a list, threat assess, pretend that we're all domestic terrorists. This goes on. I mean, there's fifty six pages here and you can look it up too, better than the clickable Oh look at that. This is a nice I like soda soda is the PDF thing I have here? Means of collection. Defense Intelligence components are authorized to collect USPI by any lawful means, of course, but they change laws to fit their needs whenever they see fit. Provided that all such collection activities are carried out in accordance with EO one, two, three through three. Gee, that must be important. Maybe we should figure out what that is. I haven't downloaded as well, restrictions on purpose. Restriction on purpose, the Defense Intelligence component may not collect the USPI solely for the purpose of monitoring activities protected by the First Amendment, which they've already said they wanted to just get rid of. Right, the big push the First Amendment is hindering our ability to do what it is we want to do to you, so we have to get rid of it, or the lawful exercise of other rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States, which they already know are no longer in existence. Least intrusive means Defense intelligence components will use. Oh, they're going to be polite about it. Oh, that's nice. The components will use the least intruice of collection techniques feasible. Oh, I think I know what that means. Incentivizing your neighbor to rat you out for having seven days worth the food or firearm that you're legally and lawfully possessing. Yeah, within the United States are directed against US person abroad a US person. A broad In general, it means, to the extent feasible, such information will be collected from publicly available sources or with the consent of the person concerned. So publicly available sources sounds like they're going to look up every single comment you've ever made on social media and determine whether or not your an enemy of the state, which they already consider all of us to be. If collection from publicly available sources or obtaining consent from the person concerned is not feasible or sufficient, meaning sufficient enough for them to hang you with, then they'll find other ways fabricated. In fact, maybe put child porn on your computer and then raid you at the same time. Who knows? Who knows? They can do all kinds of things, can't they? And they seem to have an awful lot of child porn just laying around to feeld to blackmail people with that. Do you ever wonder why that is? Maybe because they generate it. If collection from cooperating sources is not feasible or sufficient, such information may be collected using other lawful intelligence collection techniques that do not require judicial warrant oh H or approval of the Attorney general. If you don't get what we want one way, we're going to make sure that we get it another way, even if we have to make it up ourselves. If collection and this is all just a sell to the other unawake, stupid people that you're a bad guy and that you should be shunned. And you know, if you see something, say something. If collection and accordance will oh he said something about militia, he's got to go. How dare he want to defend himsel elf against all enemies foreign and domestic, even though the domestic ones are foreign. That should be a clue rate there. If collection in accordance with paragraphs blah blah blah, thah blah blah blah is not feasible or sufficient, approval may be sought through the gc d o D for the use of intelligence collection techniques that require a jujitsual warrant amount of information. Do you really think they're going to go through all this amount of information collected in collecting not meaning they're not going to jump through hoops that they create. They're this is just to appease anybody who's reading this outside of their agency. But it goes on and on, right, it goes on and on scope definition of terms. Intentional collection of USPI was let's find out what that term means first listed. I don't know if I have a whole lot of time left. This has been a long video. As it is, you can figure it out. Concealed monitoring, physical searches, search of mail, and the use of maile covers, physical surveillance, undisclosed participation in organizations. It's all here, electronic surveillance. There you go under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. I guess that's what USTI is.
Speaker 20: Are you?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's USPI, is what the thing is though, so I still know, but we don't whatever figure it out. Okay, I think we've said and done quite enough today, won't you? And I didn't get even into other terrible things that are happening to us here and to a mankind abroad. Plenty of time for that tomorrow. So if you haven't and you would love to get the book, the book can be found here. If you're on if TG media, you can scroll down get Out of Here towards the super fry LC dot com. You can click that and at the top right corner that's doctor Peter Glynn is linked to his site and then Ballbusters all over case no spaces. We'll give you fifty percent off his membership, and he started a new series recently as well. You have Doctor Monzo and you can get his book for fifteen percent off using this one right here. Just click his picture and then go to where it says ATB book like this and then' scroll down. First one is the hard copy and then the condensed shorter version E book is here, okay, and then you can go to Azure well, and we're going to discuss some more of this. We might get doctor Mande. Monzo is contemplating getting a subscription based membership as well, and if he does, I'll be promoting the heck out of that as well. But in the meantime, BB five get you five percent off for Life ad azurewell for Azuel products, and I'm going to buy the Whole Food vitamin today because I'm all out of thing to do.
Speaker 27: Well.
Speaker 1: Pretty close two days I'll be and down here is the book that I first mentioned Preste Craffe on Babylon. Now do you need to have me sign it?
Speaker 37: Now?
Speaker 1: You can if you want to scroll all the way down past the description and click either the six by nine Barnes and Noble version, the and a half by eleven Amazon paperback or the quarter by eleven Amazon hardcover. All right, you can get it from me signed a little you know message in there, but you can just click the Barnes and Noble link Amazon or Cobo Coba. What's going to be electronic? I guess it's popular in Europe. It's kind of like a different type of Kindle device. And then Lulu that's also electronic. All right, but Barnes and Amazon pretty much your mainstays. If you get it for me, it's a little cheaper, but you might have to wait a little while, all right, all right, and the margins are small, so I send a media mail just so you know.
Speaker 36: So.
Speaker 1: The landing page is the menu page. You can also find the creatine. There might be a new settlement popping up here soon. The gallon of the Gods. This thing up here says vip keupon code for everybody is fan favorite five percent off, but yours is capital V victory. For those of you who are viewers, you get eleven percent off on all things except for these bundles that are already discounted. And also you get free shipping on those ones. So all right, oh, is that thing sold out? I have to fix that. That wasn't intentional. They maybe add a certain amount in order to keep it going. So I just got to do that, all right. So there you go. And then there's all the sauces. I just made two hundred of this one and three on spottles that they supplied to me for a camera production crew that does, like you a corporate videos and all kinds of other types of like trailers and stuff like that, Hollywood and Beyond, Corporate America and all that. And they wanted me to make them two hundred bottles of this ended up being two hundred and sixteen bottles because that's how many were in nine cases with twenty four in them. And I did. That was what I delivered when I went to San Diego with my daughter. And that's my daughter when she was five months old. I'm the cousin candy, Honey, have a narrow sauce. There's the venom. There's my stepson when he was like nine, all eight. Kind of a family thing, you know. Oh yeah, yeah, all right, So there you go. Lots of cool stuff in there. And the gunslinger I'm sorry, the given the boot is back, I do have the means and the ingredients to make that one, this one right here. Oh it's because the large ones. There's not a lot, but there should be plenty. Of the six sounds not made yet, but I know what I have on stock for bottles. So that's why it's like that. Okay, all right now, you know you know it's how the battles. Yeah, Joe, I have a wonderful day. I will see you tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel. To everybody who commented, to everybody who's supported the show to be everybody who will one day support the show, thank you. Thank you for just being here and sharing the shit out of it. Have a nice day,