Speaker 1: All right, we are live. Welcome to six g agenda. We got a special episode today. This is going to be our hundredth episode. I renumbered our archive over in Spotify and Apple and whatnot, and I noticed that it was all numbered. Crazy, So I went back through everything and realized, this happens to be our hundredth episode we're about to do.
Speaker 2: So I pushed some things aside shelves, some topics I.
Speaker 1: Got coming up that will be coming up this week and whatnot, because I figure we should kind of talk about what Seek sixty agenda is, get into you know, one hundredth epis, so we should get through like what we talked about, where we're going with the show, what the mission is, who we are, all that good jazz. And we got a special guest to come.
Speaker 2: In here with us. Not really guessed it's on justin ward on the cords.
Speaker 1: What's up, boss, how you been?
Speaker 3: What's funny? You say? Guessed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you ain't, no guest. No, but it's been a while, man, So I was like, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a good introduction, a little surprise pop.
Speaker 3: In it almost it's been so long it almost does feel like I am a guest. I guess you know.
Speaker 1: No, man, No, we're boys. Every day we funck I send you episodes every week and we talk.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we still talk. Yeah, it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: The people miss Justin. I'm sure, Hey, maybe we'll get you back on more often. I'm sure. I'm sure they missed those fags on Spotify. Who cares about those dudes?
Speaker 2: Now they're Hey, now all those guys are pissed because we got ads.
Speaker 1: Running on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah I have. I've been seeing those comments. Oh well, happy about the ads. Hey, man in the Patreon.
Speaker 1: Three dollars baby, join Patreon. So, yeah, welcome back, Justin.
Speaker 2: I missed you, Doug.
Speaker 1: It's great to be back with you doing it like the old days. I figured for the hundred one hundredth episode we should get that kind of old days vibes. You know what I'm saying, get back to it, I say, old days. We've been doing this for a year. This month, coming up on how it has been a year?
Speaker 3: Huh yup?
Speaker 1: Coming up on a thousand people per platform, damn near. I'm hoping by the end of this month we can hit a thousand per platform, so that'd be cool. And one hundredth episode all in the same month, so we're kind of we're fucking killing it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, perfect timing for everything, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's pretty cool, pretty refreshing to have you back. So I was kind of looking back at the first episode we did. It's so funny. I've been preparing for this series. I'm going to be getting into. I've got two I'm juggling juggling right now. One is Mystery Babylon. I'm finally going to revamp that for Bill Cooper. We talked about that since I started this, and uh, the other one is mind Wars. I've been you know, I think that everything going on today in front of us all mind Wars. If you read the book by Michael Lachino, all my More stuff. Well, what it got me thinking, Like the first episode we did, we talked about Fort Braggs, syops, how they came from there, QAnon, and we touched on Michael Lequino. It's all it's all there, man, right from the first episode. So I think that's hilarious. That comes full circle like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is full circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, the show's kind of got a life of its own.
Speaker 1: It's even had little mini phases throughout just this year in a weird way, like you know, it's funny. We're kind of a here's how I look at this show sixty agenda. We're kind of like we give the vibe of like most podcasts where they're kind of chilling, they're talking, they're kind of giving the community. You know, you build this community, engage with people. Uh, you know, we all have conversations together. It's not just about me talking or whatever. Right, But then also we do the deep dives like you get with the faceless YouTube videos. Those faceless YouTube videos go on such great deep dives that I feel like you don't get that out of most podcast So I try to give a good mix, and so that's kind of what this is a little bit. So yeah, I think that, you know, we got a good mix and it's something that not many people offer.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what we the vibe we kind of give. And so yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think that in the first episode we kind of went over the Bill Cooper quote. I think at the very beginning, I talked about how throughout history, initiates to the mystery schools have manipulated the minds of the masses. It's that way they could generate, whether it's through religion, politics, you know nowadays it's through like sex or like abortion, whatever little topic they could get you to get mad about, and they use those things to manipulate the masses.
Speaker 2: Into swaying them, you know, in their in their in their will.
Speaker 1: And so then we got into the QAnon four brag stuff in that episode, and it's everything we see every single day. So anyway, I will get into trying to think of how so so far we've kind of talked about MK Ultra and MK Ultra and like what it means, how it relates back to Mystery Babylon.
Speaker 2: In that first.
Speaker 1: Episode, I was talking to you guys about the Mystery Schools and I was like, oh, it sounds crazy. Nobody's ever heard of the mystery schools in this room that I was talking to with you and Sims right, And I was like, but you guys have heard of Plato, right, He's the initiated the mystery schools.
Speaker 2: Well, it's so funny that even came full circle too.
Speaker 1: Did you see the robot that was in the White House with Millennia Trump recently?
Speaker 2: I did not justice.
Speaker 3: Show me dude, I'm not gonna lie to you. Bro, I've been a little out of touch recently, dude. My man, Justin's been out of touch. Dude, I've been more in touch than ever lately. It's actually too much, but it's okay. I've been trying to stay out of touch. To be honest, I'm not again, I'm not gonna lie because, uh, it clouds my mind. It's all I fucking think about when I focus on it much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get so locked in on that ship and then it's like the negativity that it radiates, like it's just off on me. And that's another point, like every now and again.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and I try not to, you know, I try to not make this show just another show that adds to the noise of every other show. Right, we try to come in with an objective point of view, like we understand that the right and left generally is trying to fuck with us. Even a lot of alternative media is trying to mess with us. And it's as simple. We try to simplify it, uh and bring yeah, dude, because that shit could be a little too much. So this is the robot that was in the white House talking about how it's going to teach our kids, et cetera. It told me that the sound comes through it is it isn't it is? Actually now, yes, she's not change whatever I changed it to where I changed it to her whatever?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: There's a freaky looking the robot.
Speaker 3: Dude, the hands freaks me out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So well, point being, this robot is called Plato.
Speaker 1: Ok guy, Yeah, and Plato it gets right back to what is this figure? Yeah from Figure that's the company that makes it, and so.
Speaker 2: Pretty nuts.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so what I was getting at with that is the fact that Plato, right, the initiate of the Mystery Schools, a philosopher, that they happen to choose to name that robot after he talked about Atlantis. And another theme of this show is that we think that they're trying to re vamp Atlantis, bring the old gods back, bring the old tech back that they used to have, genetic engineering, one world government, one world religion, the whole deal. Right, And so it happens to relate to Genesis six and you listen to my interview with Paul Stobbs recently, right, And so that happened to be all about the fact that Genesis six with the Nephelim have to do with Atlantis.
Speaker 3: Damn man. Yeah, this is kind of wild that this is the majority of show we talked about very early on.
Speaker 1: Fucking right there, dude, it's in there, yeah, dude, And you know, I mean, fuck we could go. I mean Christian nationalism. We talked about, you know, the Handmaid's Tale and how I think that they're trying to create this Christian nationalist movement to try to perpetuate this kind of radical Christian movement to go against the Muslims and have this huge war, this armageddon, this World War three with the Muslims.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And who are we in war with right now, by the way, justin.
Speaker 3: Them damn Iranian at all?
Speaker 2: And do they happen to be Muslim? Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: And then when we started this war, justin you might have been out of touch because you said you were out of touch.
Speaker 3: Well, they're force feeding it to me now, the Iran stuff they're force feeding.
Speaker 1: Did you see that the commanders when we started this war with Iran said that Trump has been anointed to bring back Jesus Christ. It's all part of God's divine plan. That's exactly what.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about, dude.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: US troops are told war on Iran was all a part of God's divine plan.
Speaker 3: Who said that again?
Speaker 1: With the Christian Nationalist movement, multiple commanders, there was multiple people who went and reported it to the military, like where you would report this kind of shit, like a religious freedom center for the military. So point being, we talked about Christian national Movement and how they're going to create this big World War three armageddon so they could destroy the Abrahamic faiths. We talked about this with Ben for a long time. Israel and the Antichrist. Dude, we're here, We're in it, right. So it's so funny how it all oddly enough. I mean, it's not like I'm a fortune teller. I mean I'm just kind of judging by the way that they the way that they're pushing these rhetorics, and I'm like, hmm, seems like they're going this way with it.
Speaker 3: Does seem that way? Dude? Yeah, dude, I did not know that bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, And well that's what i mean, Like, there's so much.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited because there's so much to catch you up on, Bro, like, uh, you know it, We'll get into all the other stuff. But yeah, so it's kind of the general theme is, you know, the Mystery schools they used to you know, worship the fallen angels, the Nephilhem. They had fallen technology, ancient technology that they used to fuck around with, and God didn't like that, or maybe maybe the forces of you know, the universe didn't like that. However that worked and played out, because that's another aspect of this.
Speaker 2: As I've been rolling on through this.
Speaker 1: I do have Christian sentiments, and I do believe in a lot of the Bible, but this is not I want to repeat this and make sure everybody hears me, because I've gotten a few comments recently.
Speaker 2: This is not a Christian show.
Speaker 1: This show is very much all about the truth. It's very much all about the right thing. You know.
Speaker 2: I want to follow in God, Jesus, all those things, but listen, that's not what the show is really all about.
Speaker 1: It's really all about truth, exposure of the bullshit that's in front of our eyes all the time. And you know a lot of times God and Jesus and the story of that is involved in it. Because the spiritual battle does involve a lot of the truths that are in the Bible, but I don't want to get it twisted like biblical Hitman, End of the World news. There's a great places to go to get your Christian fix of a little bit conspiracy, and you know, we'll have that, but not all the time, and that's not really the full theme of it. So I just want you guys to know that just because I don't want to give off you know, I don't want to give off any misconceptions of what this show's purpose is. The show's purpose is to help with the people that are waking up, try to expose some of the bullshit from an objective point of view to where we're not coming from the left or the right or the whatever. You know, We're just trying to speak from Hey, it looks like they may be you know, this guy's saying this now, but he was involved in this before, so could it be that he's paid to.
Speaker 2: Do it, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's kind of like all we're trying to do is just get people to think critically, well said, We're not a you know, we're not here to try to stoke your religious values as much as we do cherish him, probably with you as well.
Speaker 2: What's up, net Hunter? How you being man? What's up?
Speaker 3: Craig?
Speaker 2: Bird Man's back? Sal Salon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's do one hundred more. Fuck yeah, dude, what's up? Sacario? Thank you Cake? Happy hundred. Hey.
Speaker 2: We couldn't do it without you guys. I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Dude, if this show is still getting twenty downloads in a week, I would have ended it.
Speaker 3: Heck damn. These are the same names that we've had we started doing the lives. That's fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And that's one thing, Like, you know, I've noticed that the people that see the show and watch the show really enjoy it. So I think that, you know, it's a matter of exposure. The more people that come in and see the show, and you know, they're gonna see what we're all about. And I think that it'll grow on its own. I mean, really, it speaks for itself, and that's kind of the concept behind it. Sobolcium ben flux three one four crew, Yes, sir, you know it number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot flux with three one four dude.
Speaker 1: That's what's up, dude. Have to link sometime, man, grab a coffee, Alum, how we doing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Trump the crypto jew Jedi? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Sorry, dude, I just got that like Freudian fucking read going on.
Speaker 3: On your mind. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, America is so Jewish it's insane. I'm blaming Flux for that because his comment was right under it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Second, Israel the USA.
Speaker 1: Remember that speel I gave where I was like, there's really like four Israels. Yeah in that one episode. Dude, there's really like six of them. You know what I'm saying, there's more every time that you look around.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy, uh that that little statement has came true very much as well over time. Flex says, I think it's weird that all the Gnostics will bring up the silent Watchers, but I ever bring up the Kambala taw mutic Judaism and what actually runs things. You know.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Uh. They like to take Jesus' teachings and say, you know, he was just a not stick and he just figured out how to get out of this prison planet. But they don't show you the Cubbala tell mutic Judaism because then you'll realize how similar and how much This is like full on Luciferian doctrine shit that they're trying to merge with Jesus's story, which is the that's the nefarious aspect to it. The USA has a chance, I'll show you in UK are gone cake and a cup says, it doesn't matter if your youth turned against Israel. They have way too much control done here and all the NGOs and government employees. Yeah, I've been thinking about that a lot, Like they know that the young people are turning against Israel and everything, and they've been really I mean, fuck, they give mister Beast. The Rockefeller Commission joined mister Beast and gave him a couple billion dollars so he could get what did they say?
Speaker 2: We want to meet the youth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said, we want to meet the youth where they are online. So we're gonna go online and yeah, and mister Beast like he espouses like neuralink being cool and like that we should take neuralink and the chip in her brain.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He talks about eating lab grown meat since this deal. So, I mean, dude, mister Beast is yes. So if you want to talk about yeah, dude, they did, If you want to talk about the Beast system and his name's mister Beast, you know. I mean, come on, the last the last beast to get money from the Rockefellers was Alistair Crowley, which is crazy anyway, he was also called the Beast, So.
Speaker 3: From Crowley to mister Beast, bro that's a crazy fucking I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I wouldn't want to be one of them. Murray, what's up man? Thanks for joining the Patreon. I don't think I didn't see you. Dog, what's up man? Thanks for joining? Dog? I saw you today joining that motherfucker anyway, Birdman, how we doing?
Speaker 2: Have the astronauts made it to the moon yet? Did they ever leave?
Speaker 1: I'm just asking question. I mean, I saw, I saw it, I know, but I saw this thing where there was like a zip line that they took whatever before it took off. I don't know much about like how takeoffs work and if they have some kind of zip you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Normally the astronauts don't stay on Earth, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hear you. But let me pull this ship up, Doug.
Speaker 3: I want to see it.
Speaker 1: Like there's videos they were showing that this thing looked like an inflatable.
Speaker 3: But like the rocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like the rocket. Do my computer is so slow today. I need to grab my charger from upstairs. In a minute, I might have you take over once I've turned this video on. Hold lot of seconds. All right, Hold on one second. I've got a lot of shit in here. Let's find it. Wait, I didn't share it yet, good.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: So, like, I mean, I've got other things I wanted to talk about that. You know, I forgot about the astronauts. Uh, you know, like, for instance, did you guys hear about the pilot that went missing and got found in the Iran war or whatever?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that Iran shit? Yeah, he like, yeah, but they lost well a couple other jets or whatever the fuck getting him or other dudes. I don't know the whole story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: I've been reading that that whole story was like a cover up for like a failed mission where like multiple planes went down and got blown up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'll be showing that here in a minute.
Speaker 1: So we got a few things here in regard in this this whole deal. Hold on a second, let me get down here. Damn, dude, I got so many things saved on here, all right, hold on here it is okay, So Artemis, first of all, you know when we're talking about like, you haven't been watching many shows lately justin so there's like a lot of context that you might be missing here. But lately we've been talking a lot about the Lady, okay, and the Lady is somebody that Chris Chris bled. So he's like a UFO UAP guy that talked about how in twenty twelve he had a prediction that we're gonna go to war with Iran and when we when the missiles start firing, we're gonna start seeing orbs in the sky. And so when this Iran war started, all over X people are fucking finding orbs in the.
Speaker 2: Sky, like pointing to him.
Speaker 1: He's going to all these podcasts right now, Like talking about his prophecy. He said by Easter that the star would turn red and you know, and it would be over the Sphinx. But now he just said that it's gonna be in October because Easter is passed. That's usually how these prophecies go. They just push it on and push.
Speaker 3: It on, just push it back then the do date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but he's a cia ascid in my opinion, I don't know for sure, but I think he was given this concept that, like the ORB thing, I think is connected to the government shit. So you know, if you know that the war is gonna start, and you know you're gonna do orbs and project bluebeam on people whenever it starts, right, So this war starts and we get this Artemis thing as well, that's going on.
Speaker 2: So let's pull this up.
Speaker 1: So in Ephesians, back to the Bible stuff, Paul talks about Artemis, Artemis and the sacred stone that fell from the sky. So if you remember, like you know, the Stone of Mecca, the polished Stone of Mecca, the Black Cube, the Black Stone, that's what that stone is that it's referencing. So in my opinion, I think that it's more of a satanic thing. Anyway, Uh, let's get up here. So mind you before they you know, they're coming out with a lot of this UAP disclosure, and there's been a lot of these guys dying. Air force related people, JPL workers, astrophysicists, nuclear fusion scientists just end up dying.
Speaker 3: Damn dude.
Speaker 1: It seems that they're killing people that you know, know some things before they start disclosing it to us us.
Speaker 3: Right, motherfuckers are dying just because their career field.
Speaker 1: So this talked about how like, you know, I mean, come on, Tesla's little low completely.
Speaker 3: What but we're lagging a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think I'm lagging. Yeah, Tesla's launch of that car, which perfect, you know, look at this perfect video. But then they got this bullshit. All right, and then I'm gonna play this. I'll be there. There's there's orbs. Okay, I'll be right back. I'm gonna get my charger. Maybe that'll help with this lag I have going on. There's some orbs here, these lights.
Speaker 3: Come on play, I want the fuck You can see like the reflection is going slow?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Here you gone?
Speaker 4: All right? Watch this orbit glitches out?
Speaker 3: All right, we're watching the orb and.
Speaker 4: Then there's orbs flying all over the place. What was that? And then look at this thing around coming behind it? And then that one seems to kind of stay more stationary.
Speaker 3: Some debris, and this one on the.
Speaker 4: Right starts gonna taken off and then disappears.
Speaker 3: That's weird. Is that not on a fucking TV screen? Or is that just like camera footing or something?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: It was like somebody looking at a TV.
Speaker 4: And then there's orbs playing all over the place.
Speaker 1: Played a few times for you? How many times did you have to go over the same ship?
Speaker 3: So what are they looking out of right here?
Speaker 4: The spinning around coming behind it.
Speaker 2: It seems very short video.
Speaker 1: It's just like a repeat of these just little lights. It's really nothing, all right, Sorry, guys, think for your patience.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that will help with this lag.
Speaker 1: I had going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it. I think the video was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there's just a lot of this whole orb com. It was for sure, straight bro, for sure.
Speaker 2: And that's how these things go.
Speaker 1: Man, we're fucking online, dude, we gotta sit here and play with this whole like timing thing. No, man, there's just a lot of this orb com, a lot of this orb conversation going on regarding right now and the lady.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why I mentioned the lady was because Artemis, that's what they named the astronaut, like the whole uh spacecraft that just left. And anyway, point being, they mentioned Artemis in the Polos Stone, which has to do with Saturn or the Demiurge. She could be the equivalent of Sophia Sophia is who Bledsoe is calling the lady. Sophia is the goddess of wisdom in gnosticism.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys knew that.
Speaker 1: So let me show you that real quick too.
Speaker 2: All right, can you see that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you see that? I'm my Sharon?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So, in narcissism, Sofia is a feminine figure analogous to the human soul, but simultaneously one of the femina aspects of God. Now Stix held that she was the female twin of Jesus, the bride of Christ. So you know, there's a little bit of fucker, you know, mix and mix and matching around going on with that kind of stuff. But so, somebody that I think is trying to be Sophia or this lady incarnate is Blake Shannon. Do you know who that is? No, So, this girl Blake Shannon lately has been coming up saying how she liked channels. She's like been channeling some some deity and doing all kinds of weird stuff. Well, I think she's going to try to be like she's going to like try to be like the lady, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, you know, because she's like, all of a sudden, she's wearing like a blue outfit, which is what Isis wears. And I think Isis is really like the same as Sofia or the Lady. Yeah, and so there's kind of that aspect to it. So anyway, there's a lot to it. Point being, I think that this whole trip to the moon has is just some wild bullshit. I know, I know, another distraction to keep us from fucking paying attention to what really matters, and that's the technocratic palice state that's being built up around us right now. Hold on here, something you've had to do before, bro, Yeah, my camera like randomly has been fucking with me. Dude.
Speaker 2: It's so odd.
Speaker 3: Another's two of you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, this is just absolutely crazy. I'm gonna have to get a.
Speaker 3: New I always ended in the last episode you have me die, Dude. You were like fucking just stream my fuck streaming yard.
Speaker 1: Dude, legit. And I don't know if it's stream yard or this little connector that I have, uh it plugged into or not. Hold on, maybe I could just I'll fix it. Give me two seconds. I think I think I know what to do. Actually, I'm like, here we go, let's remove this book.
Speaker 3: Technical Difficulties is like a running thing here sad the dice could just never roll in our favor.
Speaker 1: No, I know, legit?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Fuck here, hold on a second, six ye Jenna. Usually bad wars will have moon missions to distract the public, like Apollo eleven. That's exactly what I'm talking about, thank you, exactly what I was trying to get to.
Speaker 2: A camera just fucking around on me.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: Lattis says that the orbs and crop signs are part of a natural process, though that's not quite the right way to describe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it has a lot to do with.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this guy was talking about plasma and this idea plasma, magnetism, electric electricity.
Speaker 2: It's kind of this etheric realm.
Speaker 1: It's kind of you know, this fifth sixth element whatever, right, And I think that there's something to do with that that has to do with also this consciousness thing, Like that's why people like Stephen Kreer you can go to CE five, which is where you make contact with these deities, and what happens is like an orb or UFO will come down whenever you do, like binaural beads and meditation on a hill somewhere.
Speaker 2: So I think that is a version of this where there's.
Speaker 1: Some kind of conscious phenomenon that goes on with this because your access in this etheric realm this kind of other side. But again, this is where like the nephylum, where like the angelic realm is. So I don't think this is any different. I don't think it's aliens. I don't think this is any different than what people fucked with before. Yeah, so they're making it out to be some angelic or positive thing. I don't know if that's necessarily the case. And so that's why I'm always very cautious about, like, let's back up on a nice I froze. So anyway, So Bill Cooper always referred to it as the Roman circus. Shout out Bill Cooper, man keep everyone distracted and the problems with shiny stuff. Yeah that's a fact, dude. And you know, as I'm reading Mine Wars today, Dude, this guy in Mine Wars, Michael Aquino, he literally talked about spraying the sky with certain ions. If it's a negatively charged sky, then you actually get more relaxation.
Speaker 2: You're more serene, you're more chill, you're more alert.
Speaker 1: But if it's a positively charged ion in the atmosphere, then it's the opposite. You're lethargic, you're anxious, all these things that you know, confused, you have bad memory, all these things we experience. So I got curious and I was like, well, what is burium and aluminum? If you sprayed in the sky. Bury and aluminum are known to be part of this contrail or chemtrail conspiracy if you put it in the sky because the atmosphere pressure and because the heat, it renders the barium aluminum a positive ion because it's neutral. Both those things are neutral. They could be negative or positive. It's kind of how these things, some of these elements work right, Well, those elements go positive when they're in the sky, So therefore they're engineering a atmosphere that has a positively ion charge, which is negative for your body. In mind wars, they talk about this because it's better to get people suggestible to your mind war tactics. Crazy dude, So point being Michael Aquino. Since the first episode King of the Psyops wrote this book with the help of people from Fort Bragg.
Speaker 2: In the first episode, was is Fort Bragg the home of the psyops?
Speaker 1: Is QAnon Operation Trust two point zero And I think we figured out the answer to that is yes.
Speaker 3: And that's pretty wild, dude, because yeah, I'll be I'll be having good fucking days and then there will just be a random day I'll walk outside and I'll spend maybe ten minutes outside and I'll start to feel kind of, you know, just low to kind of depressed a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yep, wild yep. So, like a lightning strike can positively charge the atmosphere. So a lightning strike can actually do this into the sky a little bit and render the area. So you can render a certain area negative or positive. So he was speaking about this for like people that are doing mind Wars, for the operatives involved, that if you're in an area that's positively charged, you can't do your jobs. You have to actually negative charge your area. So there's ways to do it, there's devices you could use.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to like lay out this mind Wars document in this whole book because people are gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Yep, here we go, get here. I got back to the themes of the show where we're headed now.
Speaker 1: I think you know, we got exposure Gate going on that ties in a lot with this mind war situation. Michael Loquino. I think that, you know, exposure Gate I've kind of explained to you justin you know, where people like Tucker Carlson or you know, even like Trump, they're exposing themselves. And by that, I mean they're exposing the deep state and they're acting like they're not a part of it, when in reality they're a part of it, and they're ushering in a new thing.
Speaker 2: Right. So Tucker Carlson, you know where he points out.
Speaker 1: Like Israel and all these other things are the CIA and all these problems, But his dad was CIA, and his son works for Peter Teel, who's bringing in palids here. So clearly he's part of this technocratic AI system that they're trying to bring in. And I think what he's doing is exposing the corruption of this system like Dosee did that way they could then I sure in this new system which is gonna have ultimate control over us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so it's very funny.
Speaker 1: They're posing themselves as the saviors as always, and that's the core of exposure Gate.
Speaker 3: I think the saviors, I think of the walking dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, dude, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what it is. That's what it's like now.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's like an analogy for how most people are. They walk around his fucking zombies. Nobody's awake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight up zombs it is nowadays.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. Yeah, the church is set, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh So whenever I get into mind Wars from Michael Aquino.
Speaker 2: He has three books.
Speaker 1: One of them is called mind Star, which gets into kind of the spiritual aspect of things, that how he looks at things, and so I think that'll be fun to kind of get his idea of spiritual concepts because the guy's a psycho. I love seeing what these crazy people believe. It gives you a peek into their minds.
Speaker 3: Yeahs you a good idea. Yeah, And what's going on up in there?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 3: Sarah?
Speaker 1: What up? Boston? My favorite game ever? Halo cool hat Justin. Peter Tiel has taken Andrew to be a digital avatar. He's on watch list, i e. Constant Problematic Tech. Yeah, dude, legit, I'm on the watch list. So you know, it's funny. I've been like getting into this whole police state that's being built up around us. I'll be kind of getting into that as well. There's just I'd love to show you guys an example of how bad this has gotten, because I don't think people really understand how bad this is. So there's a website here. Oh my god, don't fuck with me right now. Don't get flocked dot com. I know that's a fucking let's see here, is it flock Hopper. Oh, don't get flock dot com Lockhopper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know about you know about the flock cameras, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, I forgot if we talked about this with you or at least yeah, Jason Bassler came on and talked about that you weren't on there, but like you were still doing shows at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So here's a map. There's this website right here. Okay, it's called flock Hopper. I'm waiting on the map to prepare itself.
Speaker 3: I don't know why my.
Speaker 1: Map isn't preparing itself again with these tech overlords, they don't want me to speak. Look at all those a lot of dots, dude, those are all flock cameras. And so I tried to plot in like the route to my job. If I want to go to work, can I get to work without being on a flock camera? Well, the answer is no, I legitimately cannot get to work work without being on a flock camera. So there's now was an interview just in America. Oh about eighty five eighty six thousand in America. Okay, so in Missouri here we got about what is that about? We got about five k in Missouri.
Speaker 3: Dude, they don't give a fuck about North We can in here.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like docks myself, but I want to find it. No, they don't give a fuck, dude. We need to go move there. So, like if I was the zoom in here, because it's a pretty big city, right, so as you zoom in, look at this more and more. So I don't know, say we want to go right here, try going down the street without being on a flock camera over here, just in this neighbor, just in this area, right here, So we're all over the place.
Speaker 2: I try to work.
Speaker 1: I can't get I can't that's page. It's over yeah, that's you se Yeah you got over here. Look at damn look over here, Brentwood, Richmond Heights, anywhere near a highway, Like, look at all these is that the state streets? So anyway, point being like, there's one right outside of my street, Dude, as soon as I leave my street, there's one, So yeah, you can't And so anyway, what is so we've talked about like what does flock do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Like what they obviously report to the police, but they also work with pounds here.
Speaker 3: Did you make a post about? Says recently on Facebook? I made a post on the social media is just in general.
Speaker 1: I did so. I made a post talking about the fact that here in Missouri our state are highway state patrol posted about how generally we'll get you on the highways and we'll be tracking on the highways, but we're gonna be on the sky this weekend and they're showing drones and they're like, we get our eyes in the sky and we're gonna be watching you, right, And so I reposted it and said they're advertising the police state that you live in and there's little to no pushback on this level of like surveillance that we're in. I was like, this is the problem. We have flock cameras, the drones in the sky. I'd love to show you this. So Missouri has a deal with Palentier, they have a deal with Flock, they have a deal with Palenteer.
Speaker 3: I think that shit is kind of working, because I mean with the city kind of being shitty in certain areas, just like, and that's putting it lightly. There are people, yeah, who are okay with the kind of shit.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, there is a lot of people okay with it. And isn't that the point.
Speaker 3: Of it all?
Speaker 1: You let because what do we do. We defunded the police in twenty seventeen or whatever it was, and we let the shit just keep going and going and going, and then we go, oh, by the way, we also remember how I told you we put those traffic cameras up on you know, all over the place for taking ticket yo. But they knew, the lawyers knew when they like, are indeed this and they thought about can we do this and should we do this? They said, look, we're not gonna be able to actually give people tickets for traffic tickets because they could say that they didn't drive that day. They knew beforehand that this would not be something that could actually give you tickets. What they wanted to do was normalize the idea of cameras being at every light. It's that way. Whenever they have real tracker cameras like flock, et cetera, then you're just used to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean it's to the point now. I mean most areas are used to it. Yep, exactly, dude, thinking twice about it.
Speaker 1: Flock versus a good old boy with a bird shot, Dude, I like, you get it done, boy.
Speaker 3: That's why they don't go to those kind of areas, Dude. They know the farmers are just gonna fucking shoot them down though.
Speaker 1: Real dude, did you notice, like if you go down seventy, like in Missouri, like more you go down seventy, it gets rual. Uh, there's like two or four of them out there. There's none, dude. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Bitches are in somebody's dumpster.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well, you know destroyed. In the UK, they're actually breaking these. There's a lot of people breaking these. But here's the thing, guys, this is something that people should know. So the flock cameras are public, right, So they're public. You can technically get to the feed of a flock camera, okay. And the reason why that matters is the way that the police and the government are getting around this whole unconstitutional police state that they're building is that they make it public. They're like, well, look, it's not like some private company owns it and it's just the police looking.
Speaker 2: You can go, look, I can go. Look, We're all good.
Speaker 1: But it being open source just means that anybody could track you at any time, which is like, doesn't make me feel better, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that's their way of getting around this.
Speaker 1: Just like when the government creates something like a brain chip that they want.
Speaker 2: To control your mind, they can't just give it to you.
Speaker 1: They have to create a private company and pay someone contractor like Elon Musk to create it and make it look like he made it, when in reality the tech came from DARPA. But DARPA DARPA can't go and you know, create a company, so they have to use contractors to sell it to the public. Start off as a private sector and then you go into the public sector and then boom.
Speaker 2: You know, this is this is fascism.
Speaker 1: I don't know if people are familiar with what fascism is, but this is the epitome of that. Just so you guys know, we got to clap, Thank you, Morpheus. Welcome in, evil Glare. How are we doing?
Speaker 2: You could be as lady as you want.
Speaker 1: See Look at that. Everybody's happy to see Justin. We got a few. Good to see? Is we got a few? Let's go a little bit. Fuck? Yeah, we got our boy, Justin Ward on the cords back baby.
Speaker 2: So anyway, what else we got going on?
Speaker 1: We've kind of covered the whole Mystery schools. We're gonna get a lot into mystery Babylon coming up and mine war is coming up. Yes, I gave this example yesterday. I was telling that exact story to somebody else about Flock and how they create private companies after they figured it out.
Speaker 2: In Darpa, et cetera. And I use lifelog as an example.
Speaker 1: I said, the day they shut it down, they open up something called Facebook, which happens they have the same exact capabilities as what they were trying to do, which is track people and you know, surveil kind of their life and just get an idea of like who their family is, what they do, who they talk to. That's what Facebook does. Yeah, and you know Jeff Bezos Grandpa, et cetera. So book recommendation from our boy Flux. Check out the DARPA Model for Transformative Technologies.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind leave a comment on, just summarize what you mean by it'll change your perceptions of DARPA.
Speaker 3: Give us right back of the book.
Speaker 2: Give us a back of the book up. Yeah, exactly, dude, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Justin reads enough to know that that's pretty dope.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking shit.
Speaker 3: It's like common show you learn in like first grade.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah, give us the give us the inside sleeve. You know what I'm say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Uh So, anyway, they're more a pencil pusher and bureaucrats than tech sorcerers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that there's a lot of like they're like the R and D arm of the Pentagon. And then you have you know, the actual private companies that carry it out for them, et cetera.
Speaker 2: They probably fund it. I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's probably a lot to it. I'll check that out. So anyway, so then we also have this idea of wiring up the human body to connect him intermingle him with technology, which is something we've talked about a lot, but one other aspect to that is the idea that blockchain mimics and matches the sequence of DNA, and that means they could encode this blockchain into your body. And if you had the right sensors hooked up to your body, then the movement data.
Speaker 2: You weren't here for this.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna have to like tell you about this justin So there's a patent we read the other day, okay, and this patent is from Bitcoin and it pretty much says that, so, okay, there's a lot to this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So there's a patent that came out from Nike. Okay, and Nike once they embed our in the logo of Nike and shit like embed sensors and they're called fingerprint IDs. And what it is is it's like a little id that only that shirt has and your shoes have, et cetera. And they're all different, but once you buy it, it's connected to you. And if anybody stole your shit, then they would know it. That's the whole selling point. But in reality, in reality, they want to track you, right, And so if you could get sensors and fingerprint IDs in everybody's clothes, then you could track all their movements.
Speaker 2: So now take that into account. Now leave that here, Shelvet.
Speaker 1: Now think about the fact that Bitcoin said that they want to pretty much connect bitcoin to a person, to a sensor a person, and those sensors will track the movements of that person. If the person is doing the conditions that need to be met, they will receive bitcoin. So, in other words, they're going to track your movement and then you'll be able to get bitcoin if you do the right things, think the right things, and feel the right things. Because these sensors I looked into this. These sensors not only do they track your actual physical movement, they can read your heart rate, they can read your brain patterns and brain chemistry, so they know what you're thinking, feeling, and doing at all times.
Speaker 2: And so when you mix.
Speaker 1: All that together and think about the fact they're saying that if you meet conditions, then you can receive money. This is the new world order, encoded digital. What am I trying to say? Programmed money situation that we're talking about here? How crazy is that?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: A lot to wrap your head around. Dude, that's pretty fucked up. I don't even know what to compare that to.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's real. It's real here. So let me just back up my claims here. So Nike's newly filed patent outlines a digital authentication system that embeds finger invisible fingerprints.
Speaker 2: Rather it did Nike sneakers in apparel.
Speaker 1: According to reports on social media, they follow the patent for this digital authentication system that would change how to tell if a sneaker, if a sneakers fake or real. But listen, dude, let me show you something because they're lying here.
Speaker 2: Watch this.
Speaker 1: Apparel fingerprint ID law and the EU.
Speaker 2: Watch this. I'm gonna fucking blow your mind, dude.
Speaker 1: So the EU has made it mandatory, but that by twenty thirty that you have to have a fingerprint collection for ID cards.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no for apparel. Sorry, my god, my bed.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So for apparel, the EU.
Speaker 1: By twenty thirty apparel fingerprint ID but rather as a digital product passport. Okay, So they need to digital product passport is secure digital record attached to every garment sold in the EU. And they say that it's that way they could tracked. Oh, look at this biometric data is how they're gonna make sure that they know whose it is. Key takeaways dude, that's stupid as fuck.
Speaker 3: So like what happens if you let a friend borrow a shirt.
Speaker 2: Right exactly?
Speaker 1: That's what Yeah, I know, and then they know who you're letting borrow your shirt, you know what I'm saying. But also they talk about this idea where they want to keep track of the materials for the environment.
Speaker 2: It's all about the environment in Europe, you know.
Speaker 1: Europe just cares about you know, our digital our carbon footprint.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's retarded as fuck.
Speaker 2: Hey, Evil Glaire loves that. You gotta lets let me borrow my shirt?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Then wait what you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: No, I know, but that's it is retarded. But the point is it is ultimate tracking and control. Remember when we talked about how you'll pay us subscription for your fucking T shirt. Yeah, and like by the end of the you know, owning your T shirt, you're gonna pay fucking way more than you would have if you just went and bought it.
Speaker 3: Dude, motherfuckers do do that. These people pay for like subscriptions and they get clothesento their house to wear for a month and then they send them right back. Like that is stupid as hell.
Speaker 2: Another thing that came true that we talked about.
Speaker 3: You're paying for a subscription, but then you get to buy the piece of clothing if you want to keep it, Like why not? Why not just go to the fucking coals, dude.
Speaker 2: They're demo in clothes.
Speaker 3: That's what it. Dude. There's like closed subscriptions that are like that shit.
Speaker 2: It's a demo. It's like, do you want to demo this cloth, this attire?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Here's the beta. Here's the beta version.
Speaker 3: Here's the beta version. You want the full one. It's behind a paywall. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And dude, we talked about this out with cars. Same thing. If you want to get heated seats, you got to pay the extra package.
Speaker 2: Your car already came with the technology.
Speaker 1: To do it. You just need to pay the tears that you need to pay to get there. And so this is the world we're entering the world of like just fucking subscription till you die. Uh you know the term Nicolin diming, I mean Nicola dime dude, talk about that.
Speaker 2: Oh we got a uh hey, we got a super chat.
Speaker 3: What up, Morpheus?
Speaker 1: We gotta check out another book, War for Eternity? Okay, I don't want to be rude. Uh justin if you want to, like, you could do whatever you want. Give me two seconds, okay, because Morpheus, I appreciate you so much that I want to show you that I'm worth what you just sent.
Speaker 2: Watch this. I'm right back.
Speaker 3: He's gonna come back with the book. Don't mean to spoil it, but he is. He is going to do that.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 3: And I'm peeping these comments on the side back to the close thing because I am still thinking about that a little bit. That is so stupid. It's just more like like, uh uh, what is that? What is it incentive like go to a thrift store or some shit like that. I'm not even huge on thrift stores. I have likey five year old clothes that I still wear. But you could still go to a thrift store and find shit for like four dollars and not have to scan your fingerprint to buy it.
Speaker 1: Fuck that, I ain't scanning nothing. They could scan this, dick. Hey check this out. War for Eternity, Morpheus. You already know I'm.
Speaker 2: On that shit son. Anyway, this is how we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you saw that tinfoil hat episode Morpheus with that chick was talking about traditionalism. She put a lot of things together for me, and that's something I wanted to actually get to.
Speaker 2: So thank you for mentioning that. Sorry to cough.
Speaker 1: All right, So, so she was talking about the Third Temple, right, and she was speaking about dude, she really connected some things for me. She was talking about this idea that, remember how we talked about this whole armageddon war, World War three is going to be fought so they could rebuild the Third Temple and bring back the Antichrist in Jerusalem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you've said that question a few times. So she blew my mind to this other concept. Okay, And I'm so glad she did this because I think she's right.
Speaker 2: I think she's so right, dude.
Speaker 1: She talks about how, uh what am I saying here? Yeah, she talks about how the Third Temple isn't just a physical temple, how people like Peter Teel believe that he's building the Third Temple, which is this ai technocratic grid state that will be under this bast system essentially, right, this will be the third Temple in this new now justin I don't know how much you know about Judaism, but the Temple, the Jews haven't been sacrificed or haven't been practicing their religion, and since they've sacrificed animals and things back in the temple, so technically they have not done any sacrifices since then, and they won't do with sacrifice until they rebuild it. Right.
Speaker 2: So the idea is that instead.
Speaker 1: Of building this third Temple physically there and sacrificing real like animals and things of blood sacrifice, we could sacrifice in a different way in this new age of Aquarius, where it's all about the water bearer pouring out the water, and water represents consciousness. We can change people's consciousness by plugging them into this new system and then they will be rendered, essentially sacrificed, sacrificing their essence and their soul to this third Temple which is this technocratic AI grid system. I think that's what she was trying to get at, and people like Steve Bannon who rubbed shoulders with Epstein. Epstein had a lot to I don't know if you knew this, bro, I've been getting into so much without you that, like I just am throwing so much on you. But Epstein had a lot to do with four Chance and if you remember I talked about four chan kind of that's like the big thing behind QAnon, right, that's like where all the q drops were. So Epstein tried to create this far right, radical conspiracy group right on four Chan, which is QAnon and Steve Bannon is connected to Trump and Epstein, and Epstein's connected to Trump and Steve Bannon and these guys are all involved in this movement that is under q andon right maga, So it all connects q andon maga, all this stuff, Pizza Gate, which happens to connected to Epstein, which I think is very ironic since he was one of the original guys perpetuating these conspiracies, that it would then all.
Speaker 2: Of a sudden be all about him and what he was doing. Point being, FBI.
Speaker 1: Couldn't find forchian user who posted about Epstein's death for Oh wait, no, that wasn't it. Sorry, usage, Let's try usage. So Epstein used. Okay, so somebody posted on four Chan about his body being removed, and so now the only articles that show up are things about that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it is here. It is all mixed together now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jeffrey Epstein's four Chan plan. The sex traffickers fingerprints are all over the early rise of the alt right and far right conspiracy movements that would follow.
Speaker 2: See look at that octopus.
Speaker 1: So point being, this Warfare Eternity book is all about Steve Bannon, right, and it's all about this idea of this far right circle that's being created to use this far right circle to create this global pretty much power movement that is fully involved in rubbing shoulders with this technocratic movement right, Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, all these guys right, and they're Zionists and their Zionists. So point being QAnon, this far right conspiracy movement, all this shit comes from this traditionalist conservative movement that thinks that all modernity needs to be thrown away. So anything modern, we got to get rid of it. We need to get back to like the old you know, the old ways, like fully right. Yeah, I agree with some of this, but I think that they're like trying to take it to the next Handmaid's Tale level that I've talked about on this show. So again full circle, We've talked about things that are coming true on this show that I'm finding other people that are doing different research are coming to the same conclusions. And then they're adding context to my research with things like this, right, So it's very interesting to see this kind of unfold in real time. Like, I have so much stuff to do this for this show, I could do a daily show right now and probably be still booked for like the next few months, because between like the series I want to do for my mores, I want to talk about this traditionalist movement, the far right movement, and I also want to talk about mystery Babylon.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot to do here, so much, and it's hard not to talk about the current events.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, we're getting bombarded with shit every day to talk about every day, man, Like I could sit here and just do a daily show about the things that, you know, the whatever, Like you know, how about the fact that Professor Jang was just on sneak O today telling him that he thinks he has an inorganic rise and that he's not even like the system made him popular.
Speaker 3: That's odd.
Speaker 1: I said that long time. I said that about Sneako and Flintes a long time ago. They're being pushed to perpetuate the hate of Jews so that we could create this anti Semitic movement and then they can create anti semitism laws to counteract the group that they perpetuated their honeypot movements. Yeah, and Professor Jang he goes further than that and says, here's the thing. Now, here's the thing. You can't find this anywhere else. Professor Jang is right about sneak O being inorganic, but he's wrong about one thing. He's not here to push a movement to create civil war. He's here to push a movement to create a police state that goes and arrests anybody against Zionism. That is the purpose of That's the purpose of sneak O fuentes a lot of these people. It's not to perpetuate a civil war per se. A civil war could be an outcome of what they're trying to perpetuate, which is this anti Semitic police state. Right, But I don't believe that that it's just that on its event.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's check this out just so.
Speaker 1: I could show you Professor Zang tel Sneiko he thinks his rise to fame isn't organic, and elites are pushing his content to try and create civil war in Western society. I don't know if I need to remind everybody. I don't know if I need to remind everybody. I know I love that shit. I don't know if I need to remind anybody though about Jang and the fact that he has a long history with the ned Usaid, Israel and everything else, and now he's coming out as another one of these exposure Gate saviors that are giving us all this truth mixed in with some lies so that way they could get us to believe in certain things. So beware about these people that pose themselves as saviors and they say these things that you want to hear and you know we're true, because they're gonna follow it up with some kind of discredited lie or something to control you a little bit.
Speaker 2: So anyway, what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Dude? It's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: It is pretty wild, and I could I mean, it makes sense, to be honest, because I don't know why anybody would want to watch someone like that, Like they're both fucking insulferable. So you sit there and watch them for even five seconds when they speak, it's like, oh God, leave, do something else, like, So does it makes sense? I can't really. I'm sure there are people out there that actually genuinely watch these fuckers.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's young guys, right, like young, you know, real young, you know, no girlfriend ever, you know, those kind of guy kind of hate the world, everybody's against me, that kind of shit. Which how can you blame them because the world does suck, and I get it, But these are not your saviors, right, These are not the people to make your idols. These are not the people I would put up on a pedestal. The male feminists like Andrew Tait or the you know, fucking closeted liberal, fucking mag tards like Nick Fuentes. You know what I'm saying. It's people like that that It's like, come on, man, you know, like Fentes is literally talking about how he's gonna vote Democrat now because MAGA doesn't whatever. It's like, dude, you have the perfect time to be like, look, it's not left or right. We need to like, you know, figure it out whatever. But no, it's right back to the bullshit of like one or the other, you know, and even even the third party movement though to my point of the exposure gate, the third party movement is being used because people like us are saying it's not left or right. So now they're creating a third party that's gonna do the same thing. And so we're kind of fucked either way because it's hard to see through all this bullshit.
Speaker 3: It does seem that way. And yeah, it started to fog. It's it's getting foggier and foggier.
Speaker 2: Fog a war, baby, We're deep in it. We're deep in it. What else?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something to you about about that, but it's okay, all wings of the same bird.
Speaker 2: You're right, Morpheus, So what else? All right?
Speaker 1: So we covered all that, We covered all that, like we've done.
Speaker 2: Every so, yeah, I mean, this is the sixth year Agenda.
Speaker 1: In the future here, we're gonna be going into pretty much everything we just talked about, just elaborating on mind Wars, elaborating on Mystery Babylon I think we have.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try to get out.
Speaker 1: Of the noise of the current events and I'm gonna try to get back into the context of what's going on so we can help see with clear eyes. So that's definitely what we need to do. Christian nationalism, right on, Craig, how we doing Shout out, Craig. Christian nationalism is a contradiction in terms Yeshua said, my kingdom is not of this world. Fuck yeah, dude, And you know what, this isn't a Christian show, so I say, fuck yeah, congrats on your one hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, dude, I can agree and read scripture and think all those things and then not.
Speaker 2: Also abide by this, like like.
Speaker 1: What, man, I can't you know, I'm a man, I'm a person not allowed to curse. And I think that religion has been used as a control vector onto people, and there's just certain things that's like I'm not ungodly and going to hell because I speak a certain way as long as I'm not talking, you know, down or trying to violently speak about whatever. You know. I just I don't know. I'm not with authoritarianism all the way to the point of like, even if I believe in a fucking religious text, I'm not for authoritar arianism.
Speaker 2: I'm just a yeah, whatever. Why don't you guys tell me you're on Jezi Mac? What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: My my bad? I posted this this morning.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know why this doesn't notify anybody kind of sucks, no good.
Speaker 3: I get alerts on my phone.
Speaker 2: Do you when I start it or do you when I schedule it?
Speaker 3: So I get alerts thirty minutes prior and when it starts. Oh really yeah, So I'm I don't know why it's blocked for some people and why it's not for others.
Speaker 2: They don't want you seeing us, but is what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Drew typically goes live on Mondays anyway Monday, Yeah, like well over lately I've been a weekend warrior. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been doing a lot of weekend shows because Saturday, Sunday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, you could catch me on here pretty pretty much every one of those days.
Speaker 2: If not to those days usually this was a light week.
Speaker 1: Last week we had a holiday and all that shit, And I've been really deep in the research, like I've been reading I've been reading War for Eternity, I've been reading Mind Wars, and I've been listening to Bill Cooper for Mystery Babylon again. So I've had my hand in like three deep dives like that. I'm trying to do it once so that's always a good time. Luckily, I've already brushed up on this information before. It's not like all brand new, so I'm able to kind of and it kind of goes together like Mystery Babylon and Mine Wars go together one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And that's gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: Is I think I'm gonna be able to tie in at Keno's teachings into some of Bill Cooper's shit, so I could be like, look out how they're using this today, right, Michael Lekeino talked about doing this, and now they're doing this. So there's a lot of cool modern stuff that I can bring to Bill Cooper's teachings. I'm excited about that happy one hundredth episode. Evil Glare shout out Evil Man. Right on, you guys, we love you too. And justin I know, man, look at that, dude. You gotta get back on here, dude. It's Tar Sunday, Yeah, right on, yep, Easter Sunday. Man.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought about doing the Easter show.
Speaker 1: Sixty Agenda needs to do a show on the fourth turning so we can see how the generation's tie into all this.
Speaker 2: You know, I've looked at that.
Speaker 1: I haven't incorporated it in any of these shows yet, but we will be doing that. I mean Yeah, we were coming up on what is it one hundred year?
Speaker 2: No, it's been eighty years since. It's every eighty years.
Speaker 1: I think every eighty years there's like another major global conflict.
Speaker 2: It's like a cool thing.
Speaker 1: We'll go into fourth turning sometimes. It's a pretty cool concept.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 3: Justin the fourth turning? That's no, I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 1: Here, I'll just go into it a little bit for you. It's pretty cool. It's kind of a cool concept. So it's this idea. It's a cyclical view of history, proposing that society moves through four turnings every eighty to one hundred years.
Speaker 3: Didn't we bring this up like a while. We have brought been a minute, but I do remember you talking about something like this.
Speaker 1: We have definitely brought it up before. It's about this psychohistory. It's a psychohistorical theory about how, you know, human societies interact throughout you know, ages, or you could say stages of years.
Speaker 2: So it's called they call turnings.
Speaker 1: The turnings include the high, the awakening, the unraveling, and the crisis. And I believe we're in the crisis cycle right now. And you could literally like plot a world war, like the Civil War happened forty years before World War One, which happened like twenty years before that. But then now it's been eighty years since World War Two, so it's like this whole crisis cycles occurring.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up right on?
Speaker 2: Jeez, it's my dog man Jesus on all the shows.
Speaker 3: It's a net hunter.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. You guys are great. So's cake.
Speaker 1: We're in the fourth turning right now. Yeah, every eighty years Revolutionary War. Yeah, that was eighty years before the beginning of the Civil War, so there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of that.
Speaker 1: Dude. It's pretty nuts. Cool cool, Okay, So what was I about to do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So another thing was like the synthetic fibers. I had Eric from FM eight on. We talked about synthetic fibers, which tied right into the whole smart dust concept that you and I did, which is just this idea that self assembling nanoparticles being injected, sprayed, put on, blanketed in our environment to create a digital replica of us, as Sarah Sarah Boston mentioned about me earlier, and that's why they're fucking with my shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I've never explained this with you on. So this is the idea.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of words that get thrown around. There's the biodigital convergence. The biodigital convergences me and you put on a watch. This watch is a smart one. It's got sensors and it can track our data or whatever. That is the biodigital conversions. That's your biology merging with the data tracking of the digital world. This creates something called the sentient world simulation, where you can then create a digital replica of.
Speaker 2: Me and you.
Speaker 1: You then could predict through analyzes and data what this person might do before they do it, which is the predictive policing aspect of this. So that is kind of what the what, and then the Internet of things, Internet of bodies. These things are the hardware that make biodigital convergence possible. So you can't converge us with that without the smart dust synthetic fibers. So Eric came on and talked about some of these hardware aspects, like synthetic fibers that could be wiring us up to make us more susceptible to this biodigital convergence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so I think we're there. Man, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: I did listen to the sum of that episode, like that one in particular, I do remember listening to I was like, I was at work that one.
Speaker 1: Fuck you ideas.
Speaker 3: I've been hoping at it.
Speaker 1: I haven't been rugget bugging Justin, but I've been hoping he's listening still.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I hope Justin's still listening.
Speaker 3: Man. That's just And I mean when I am, when I'm editing, I do like chop through it just a little bit, Like at the the quiet parts I need to. I normally go over it to see if I need to cut it out or not.
Speaker 2: Just cut him, fuck it, just cut him.
Speaker 1: I I thought about telling you that, like, just because there's so many spots where I'm just kind of looking or doing this and the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a couple of times where you're like you'll pause real quick to look something up and it'll be a good ten seconds or nothing.
Speaker 2: Right, because you got to keep in mind that.
Speaker 1: You have to keep in mind that everybody on YouTube is pretty chill and pretty like patient, but like we're putting this on Spotify, where people are just like listening audio, only they don't get the video and they have ads, and they probably have less patience.
Speaker 2: More they probably need to probably, yeah.
Speaker 1: We probably need to cut the silence a little bit more, just to make sure that end any bullshit, because I want to make it more.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about editing the free feed a little more and just to make it more like, you know better. I've been definitely you know, I try to critique my shit. I definitely this is progress, not perfection. There's so much I try to work on my vocabulary, the way I speak, how slow I speak, how fast I speak, how much I learned before I come on here and speak about a topic.
Speaker 2: It's a work in progress.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys know that at no point am I unhumble. I'm definitely trying to be humble at all times and always bring progress and always bring a better show every time. So I hope that that's showing through from the first episode of this one. I hope that the deep dives have shown through, and I hope that you all keep listening and check out our Patreon and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be adding a lot on there.
Speaker 1: William Ramsey and I are probably going to do a long series on mind Wars, and yeah, I'm probably gonna throw out of those on Patreon if we do back to back ones, but be on the lookout for that. Thank you guys for joining us for our hundredth episode. Shout out Boston, she said, congrats, happy hundredth A lot of you guys have been with us since the beginning. I appreciate you all. A lot of shows don't get to one hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if you guys knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I five percent of all podcasts get to one hundred episode milestone. Not only that, but we're in the top nine to ten thousand podcasts out of like the millions that there are, so we're in like top ten percent. So we're creeping up there, guys. So the proof is not yet in the pudding.
Speaker 3: Cool though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you can't tell that we're quite getting there, but we're getting there, dude. I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: Honestly, If if anybody has just like a couple of minutes after we get off of here, I think it's on Spotify. I don't think it's on YouTube. Our very for our very first episode. Just go listen to the verse couple of minutes of that one, and then come back to this. You'll see the improvement, the progression. It's gotten the.
Speaker 1: Man much better. Nervous, dude, I was so nervous. I sounded ghetto.
Speaker 3: Well, and the mic setup we had, the setup we had at the very beginning, was so scuffed. Yeah, it was just kind of pieced together like Frankenstein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I kind of grew up.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say I grew up in the hood, but I spent a lot of my informative years in the hood, growing up in my teenage years and whatnot to be an adult.
Speaker 2: And when I get.
Speaker 1: Very angry or very in my emotions, I tend to bring out this weird twang, this little uh kind of kind of ghetto twang that I have, and.
Speaker 3: It only comes out.
Speaker 1: It comes out when I room in high stressed situations. Dude, Like I was older, I did that first time. I was like, I was like, man, you never heard it play though. I was like, damn, dude, I was like listening to myself back, like, yep, that's what happens whenever I get a little weird. But anyway, very fun, very awesome. We appreciate you guys. You guys are awesome. I do need to watch the cussing on the Christian shows. You're right, jeez, I get excited. Cant help it, but yeah, hey, go like, go subscribe, Go give us love. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Go give us us all the love that we could get. I ghetto max Sometimes you're exactly right. Fuck you, dude, ghetto maxing. We were all wiggers when we were younger.
Speaker 1: Dude, I could show you guys a picture of me whenever I had a fucking uh what is that ship? Zoo?
Speaker 2: What was that zoo?
Speaker 1: York? I had a Zoo York hat on and ship. I had it all backwards with a tank top and shit, oh boy, oh boy, dude, it's all bad wearing white beaters. I didn't even have a tank top. I had a white beater on like a fucking Walmart. Fucking yeah. This is back of the slim Shady, slim shady days, dude. Back listening to Kin by Slim Shady, you get mad and shit like you know, crazy shit, dude. Yeah, uh six g Always humble, that's the only way we can learn. And be humble is the key to learning. That's a fact you can't learn if you don't have an open mind. We will always be truth warriors on this show. The only downgrade was the intro music. Yeah, we got changing. We got copy wrote for that. That was so crazy.
Speaker 2: It was fucked up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's really sad that guy has like I mean, I don't even think if listening to that song, no.
Speaker 3: One, he don't have a hundred plays on that fucking fucking song and we had to change it.
Speaker 1: I know, we could probably get him to give us the right to that music.
Speaker 3: We should have done that a while ago.
Speaker 2: We probably could get him to do that. Honestly, we'll look into that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it's low key.
Speaker 3: The original intro music is better.
Speaker 1: It is better. We love you guys, Thank you so much, justin thank you for coming back on course, tell him anything you want to say before we sign off.
Speaker 2: Dude, we love y'all.
Speaker 3: Fucking spend a minute. Good to come back and see everybody lots of the same names. It's pretty cool to see. Uh, everyone's sticking with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna keep grinding, dude. We're just getting started. We're just getting fucking started. Dude, till they come and get us till they come kick down that door.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm down here and I'm doing it all right.
Speaker 1: Did you see the priest on Sean Ryan who said that the Vatican has stated that the Third Temble will never be built. Yeah, we'll get into that more. I've got more to talk about with that priest. That priest was just on Tucker Carlson, so I'll be back on speaking about that here soon. So don't worry, all right, Love you guys, take care of everybody.