Speaker 1: What is up guys? Is your boys jay yet again? This is a disclaimer video. If you do get offended for my content, there's the door, don't let the door hit you with the good Lord, split shift. It's my opinion. If you don't let my opinion, get the fuck out of my stream. This is disclaimer video.
Speaker 2: Thank you. What is up guys? How is everyone doing today? All that is great and fabulous for Friday on a Saturday. Yeah, sorry about the sounds you guys are hearing about all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, h.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 3: H m.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: You don't have to you you don't. You don't have to because I don't have a feeling it. I'm just explaining to you. I love you. H Yeah. What's up us now? But what's up? U? Y? No? What's up? Guys? Yeah? Five? Yeah, I am doing a show liquid you.
Speaker 6: I'm nothing.
Speaker 1: Do But what is it?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 2: How he ass hand as a day?
Speaker 6: He is?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, um.
Speaker 2: Um yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 5: Um um.
Speaker 2: Yea? What is up? Guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing well. I hope anyone's watching my subscribe has that an oification bills and you don't miss it up lay.
Speaker 4: M yeah, yo, y.
Speaker 2: H yeah, that's so good by up to talk Christmack. How you doing, brother? H y, what's up? Yeah? What's up? Guys house? Everyone had a birthday? Chris Mac had birthday, Chris Mac. I hope you have had a great birthday. I hope you had a great birthday. Brother. I can't be too loud because they're probably got to sleep. H m m m. I'll love you by that was going to end up take this so it's gonna come up also.
Speaker 3: Doing m h.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 3: Dum.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm saying essentially yeah, yeah, yes, but so guess them. Someone's here it GP. Hey, what's up. How you went to the hospital.
Speaker 7: No, I had to go see uh orthopedic specialist.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: They put me on a steroid for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How sorry for the movie TV's in the world. Yeah, but I hope everybody.
Speaker 6: Is days say today, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Serve apps in the chat a serve app serve out letting me know that pest now works for krem Star works for who king Star? Oh he's that all right, just the person that never gets He's famous for calling people locales and stuff. Ah, he's the locale lib guy.
Speaker 7: Okay, but I.
Speaker 2: Hope everyone you know, by the way, hold on. Sorry. I had to make a few people of mud because if you didn't know, last week and we had a little fallen out with loving him Curve. Oh so we had to do a mod perge.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you guys didn't understand what I just said, we had to a mock herd. Basically, I had to go in and take all the mons with yeah, because you know there's people that want FFO. But you know, we gotta also talking about like cut of the Jim lost his channel. People cut of the Jim, Jacob's friends cut to the jib and others lost their channel because they Bobby eggs. Oh god, and I wake up to the news. Jacob told me, I hope everyone one is dancing. How's how's the charge doing? He's good.
Speaker 7: I gotta go give him get his medicine here in a few minutes. Yeah, because uh, we didn't get back home. We we left here in a little after seven, didn't get back here until almost eleven.
Speaker 2: Where did you go?
Speaker 7: We went to a church and watched a movie.
Speaker 2: I've been through. I've been watching all this week, uh until Christmas. A channel did I watch is doing a Secret Santa video every day. They did two videos. They did a Secret sanaplus They're feel Good Friday. Secret Saying is giving gave out over a million dollars worth of stuff.
Speaker 7: Holy cow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they were say, who the secret saying that is? But I think it's a rich person. It might be you know what. No, I just will also want to say tell people that you know, just did you did you get your Do you get food stamps? Do you get food stamps? Who's Yeah? Did you get them this week?
Speaker 7: Yep, it wasn't what I was supposed to get, but hopefully it'll be hopefully at the end of the month that we get.
Speaker 2: Trump was supposing to give everybody their's today court order.
Speaker 7: I didn't get mine because I checked it today.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm asking is because the.
Speaker 7: Virginia is once a week, yeah, up until the government reopens.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say, I just want to also say thank you for not blocking me or like how I no.
Speaker 7: When I seen that, I was like, there had to be a reason, so I wasn't worried about it.
Speaker 2: It was it was it was we had a little. We had a little issue last week with me and a certain black pack with the Howard Stern Show. Oh God, Wendy, hmm. You know interesting I brought. I brought a lot of people in to Peschi. If it was me, it wasn't for me, he would have never met you. He would never met Sauce, he never met, would never met Lemmy Lindy, We never met Marty the Moth. He wouldn't never met a lot of people if it wasn't for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, he would never met Lucky Larson as far uh we saw. We saw a little bit of that. But he doesn't understand by the way, Devo Devo has been in my chat in my d live chat. Yeah, Devot Devo has been late lurking in my chats and stuff. Yeah. Do you know do you know now that when you get when you get a page lemons, you get coined, you have to convert the coins to diamonds so you can use them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that until I had to go do them for my for my payments that I got.
Speaker 8: Oh jeezy.
Speaker 2: Deal. It was only is restricting people to three hours that's it.
Speaker 8: Then it's that's the dumbest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Somebody donated the diamond. Actually somebody in troll X double eye bro. Fix your mind. I don't want to hear your breathe sound. Thank you for the diamond, by.
Speaker 8: The way, all right, yeah, I think that's dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mm hmm. People want to act like, but you're are you okay? I didn't really, I didn't notice you were in a sleep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, did something in my arm?
Speaker 2: That's reason when you go to the hospital.
Speaker 8: I went to the orthopedic specialist for it.
Speaker 2: You need surgery.
Speaker 7: No, they've got me taking a steroid forward. Yeah, and over the counter medication, don't.
Speaker 2: I hope you covered the address your address?
Speaker 8: Well, there's no address on these, yeah.
Speaker 2: Some of them. Some of them have your address and some has your phone. Girls.
Speaker 8: No, actually it's to the the VA.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: These aren't my medicines. They are my charges. So yeah, medicines.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say that I do appreciate that you came. I know you've been busy with other stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I had the appointment yesterday. Took me for a get one.
Speaker 2: But do you have to hear your family doctor before they had they.
Speaker 7: Put in for another doctor. And I had to call them and tell them that the doctor that they were going to send me to, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 7: But the doctor doctor I couldn't, the doctor that she had recommended me going to, was taking an extended family vacation for November.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so some people did that when it gets cold, they try to spend They try to go to Metico or Florida or somewhere.
Speaker 7: Somewhere where it's warm. But my doctor, my orthopedic doctor, was taking an extended vacation for November, taking the whole November off, and uh, I wasn't going to be able to see me and I needed to be seen. And they called another doctor, another specialist, and they put me in for yesterday. And they think that all I did was strained it.
Speaker 2: Hul spain. Huh haull spined.
Speaker 7: He's good, he's outside right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, it's actually not raining anymore.
Speaker 2: Do you guys get do you guys get us over? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's I don't know how bad it gets here, but where I was at before, it was just like a light dusting.
Speaker 2: You know. I just want to say that for for the people that don't know who GP is. Gigle Pickles has been a long time person of this show, and she is also a cancer survivor and a cancer patient. Have I ever so let me ask you, have you have I ever took money from you?
Speaker 7: Nope, no money from me.
Speaker 2: The reason so let me let me see. The reason why I asked is because people are saying because Poper, who is another person on my show, was giving me Amazon gift cards and he's also a cancer patient, and.
Speaker 7: Don't I wish I had Amazon cards?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and people were like, oh, you should have given it Poper his money back. I'm like no, I'm like, you know, no, people don't know what I have to go through here every day. Yeah, right, to just just to try to like make make money on this platform as hard.
Speaker 7: But I went over and saw Gibbs, he's lover.
Speaker 2: He's love. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wait, I had to wait on d Live a full day before being able to chat in his chat room.
Speaker 2: Why, oh god?
Speaker 7: Why a couple of weeks ago. But yeah, he said that they've got it now where you have to wait a full day before you can chat with any of the streamers, which I think is stupid.
Speaker 2: You know, I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody that comes to the streams, you're you're giving me a minute of your time to watch. We just got to give you that. We're just And the thing is, GP is like a lot of those people over there in the other community have said so many things about me, but you don't want and what they'll do, they'll they'll go over and do a members only show and for the first hour of it, it's usually been talking about me. I've never I've never wanted to. I've never I've never said anything to them badly. I basically they're all mad because they they're they're mad because I got mad at someone. I kept getting the the the rules thing from Wendy. She she can't bothering me about stuff, and I'm you know, I have a temper. You know I have a temper, GP, I have a temper. And sometimes I don't know when I basically told her to s t F, s t F and H. The people don't listen. People don't want to listen. If people think that I'm always when he's the one that needs needs a good more needs. She doesn't need doctors for working in yeah right in minecraft. I just I just get tired of people like call call. This is what I think of when this is, This is what I think of Wendy right here, I have for it. There you go like you doing the fork, I do the haters. I remember the fork the forore remember that do what do you remember the fork? You always played?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Oh oh February fourteenth, they're going to be having another winter, and let me guess you're going to it. I'm gonna try to.
Speaker 2: Hey, look look what we got to look at the screen.
Speaker 7: Happy Halloween. There you go, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: I still have the happy Halloween stuff. Even have this one here Candy's Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm still using a happy Hello. When would.
Speaker 7: I tried to use that?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 7: Ai chat?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Two redo my name logo? Yeah, and you actually have to pay for it. You can't get any you can't get any kind of things for free on there, So.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, yeah, but I want to say I also thank you guys. You know, I appreciate everybody that that shows up a GP. I think I'm going to end this all right, thank you, love you guys. Bye bye, guys, don't leave yet