Speaker 1: I promise you. I absolutely love and Drameda. I do. I've watched the series three times this year alone. Mm hm, And I absolutely love you know, I adore Babylon fav okay, But I don't know, it just feels like something we always do watch stuff. Anyways, why don't we try something different. No, I'm not going to try to convince you to go swim in.
Speaker 2: With me again. Well, I mean that was I understand.
Speaker 1: I absolutely smoked you in that pool and you feel a little self conscious in earstone trunks, and there were a lot of How was I supposed to know that there was a female swim team for this city, much less that they were practicing on that day, and that there were so many of them and it was almost exclusively girls there. Look, it was just that one time you've loved swimming.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, No, I'm not going to try to convince you to.
Speaker 1: Go dance in though I still stand by the fact that most people don't quote dance very well. And if you care about what's going on on the dance floor, then you're doing it wrong. You're just supposed to just let the beat sink into your spine and sway to the music and just lock eyes with the person who's on the floor with you. And as long as there's smiling, then you're looking pretty good. And I've never looked at you and not smiled. Goodness, you're so cute.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I knew, I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew the moment I said you were cute, You're gonna rebuff me. Listen here, beauty's in the eye of the beholder, and to me, you're a goddamn charm. Well, you know what, you telling me that you're not cute after I tell you that I believe you're cute. Is you essentially following me a liar. You are denying my reality and telling me that I'm wrong. I'm not wrong in the fact that I find you to be sexy. You can say I disagree, but you can't tell me that I am I'm wrong, because in my reality you are a mother's stinking supermodel and I just can't wait to get my Well, that is another thing we could do to not But I think the problem with you is you need to learn how to relax.
Speaker 2: You need to learn how to let go.
Speaker 1: You like to control all the things around you.
Speaker 2: You like to think that you.
Speaker 1: Know absolutely everything, you broody mother stinker. So how about you just let me decide what's gonna happen for once in your stinking love. Hm hmm yeah here. Just what I'm gonna need you to do is just to turn around.
Speaker 2: Turn around here. Just just trust me and just.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just gonna here. I'm just gonna yeah, there you go. No deep breaths.
Speaker 2: You're fine, You're perfectly fine. You are safe.
Speaker 1: You well, No, I imagine it is kind of hard to hear me, isn't it with my thighs around.
Speaker 2: Your you know ears like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, I've got my legs locked around your chest and it's just a little bit here. I just released my thighs a little bit, but tighten my ankles. I got you in a nice little thigh lock here. See we're wrestling. Yeah, let's see if you can get free. Let's just get your.
Speaker 3: Where I want you to be, where I want you to be.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna have you there.
Speaker 2: You're fine.
Speaker 3: What what do you mean?
Speaker 4: I sound like I'm far away. I'm not far away. I'm just up here, baby, I'm just up here, and you you don't you just have my thighs pulsating on either side of your head, and you're just gonna sit there.
Speaker 3: And enjoy the fact that you can't move. Well, this is what you get for having a girlfriend who's so much bigger than you. You get to stay in one spot and get to enjoy absolutely everything that I butchet you through and you.
Speaker 2: Take some deeper. Stop your struggling, Stop your wiggling. They're not gonna get free. If I wanted you to be free, I would have set you free. Why don't you just sit down there?
Speaker 1: We go sit down, and you're gonna do exactly as I say so.
Speaker 2: I want you to go grab your phone. It's right there, just here. I'll let you leap down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Uh no, none of that, none, none.
Speaker 1: Of that that's struggling and struggling has got to stop.
Speaker 2: Now, you've gotta not off here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I want you to open up your phone. I want you.
Speaker 1: Open up your Instagram, and I want you to take a picture of the predicament that you're in, and you're gonna post it. Yeah, you're gonna post it. You're gonna let everybody see that. Uh, you're in your new You're in your new. What should we call this this is. This is I'm on my throne. My throne is your shoulders. There you go, and you are my new seat. So go ahead, snap that picture.
Speaker 2: I said, I said snap it. I said, snap it, snap the picture. Very good, very good, I hear.
Speaker 1: Huh. Don't hop him down a little bit. No, I'm gonna stay here behind you, and I'm just gonna have my I'm gonna have my arms wrapped around your chest, just squeezing.
Speaker 2: You said tightly. Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Hashtag wrastling, don't make fun of my accent hashtag, hashtag strong mommy. There you go, hashtag gigantis, hashtag I'll be reading from the Thible. I got that from this created method switch. Oh my god, she's hysterical. She makes you worship the Bible.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Uh huh and post it.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, who cares what your friends says?
Speaker 1: That's not first. Then you need to get rid of you need to stop caring what people think. You need to stop caring about what they say. There you go here, I'll put my finger on your phone and hip post m. That's my good boy. Now that's let's get back to some of that arrest one day.
Speaker 2: The no stop that struggle.
Speaker 1: It here, no, here, I'm gonna put my hands down.
Speaker 2: Down your arms. There you go.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't want to have to break out the rope because you're being a little slippery. But if I take this one hand and I pin your arms.
Speaker 2: Behind your bruck, then I just climb right back on up. You can look.
Speaker 1: I'm not squeezing you right yet. No, just haveing my thighs sit next to your ears. Let's say, slowly begin to squeeze.
Speaker 2: This has gotta be what it's like to be one of those snake girls are sunking. I'm sure all right now, just give it a nice tight.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that feel snug? Don't you feel a lot more calm? It's not very calm sitting there having to make decisions all the time. Let me tell you, I absolutely hate it. I hate having to be the one always stinking in charge. So it's real nice and you get someone having to take over for you. Oh no, no, no, this is not me propositioning you taking over anything. In fact, I think of everybody on this planet, you should be the one.
Speaker 2: Who does not take over a dang dang thing.
Speaker 1: Instead, I think it is far better for me to just run your life for a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe you'll start being nicer to people.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, don't start on that here. Just here, eh, I don't like having to do this. Squeeze into it, tied.
Speaker 2: Out to give a little bit of a little shake.
Speaker 1: There, there we go, Mada's shaking some sense into you.
Speaker 2: Oh you can light headed? Oh no, no, no, no, sorry, I didn't mean to wait. Are you playing me? You're playing me trying to get up? Aren't you? Love boy?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: No, that just means to have to put my arms down lock in.
Speaker 1: Your chest too. Oh it's so sweet. See, and you struggle trying to get free?
Speaker 2: Oh this is fun.
Speaker 1: I don't even think we can call this spar and can we? Well, it would be sparn if you actually were able to get free. But well, you're just kind of stuck in this space, aren't you. Oh, bless, it's okay, it's all right, deep breast here you really want me to let you go? I don't know, because I'm beginning to feel that perhaps, just perhaps you're beginning to like that's a whole hell of a lot, aren't you. Oh goodness, gracious, well, that was fun.
Speaker 2: What I think it was.
Speaker 1: Here, turn, baby, baby, turn turn back towards me.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm putting the chair back down. I'm putting I'm putting the table back down. Everything's going back the way it was.
Speaker 1: We're fine, We're fine here. Let me just dust your clothes off a little bit o.
Speaker 2: Bluh.
Speaker 1: But what well they got a little bit scuffed when I hit the ceiling fan and all that dust came down. We really should dust up there more often, baby.
Speaker 2: Come on. It was all in good fun. It was a blast, even.
Speaker 1: Hm. And you were such a good boy, and it was fun seeing you, mean, restrained like that. I have never seen that before, A completely different side to you. Nothing wrong with it, whatsoever, I would say, mm hm, oh goodness, gracious. Plus must have been funny trying to hear me from you know, hearing my heartbeat? You really, I thought you could. You could feel my heartbeat bouncing through that femoral artery.
Speaker 2: Is that a femoral artery that's there?
Speaker 1: I don't know too much about anatomy, but I know it's a really deep fade. And it was right next to your ear hole, so you were probably hearing my excitement as I was making sure you couldn't get red. Oh yeah, no, trust me, I could definitely. I didn't have to use all five senses. There was only a couple needed to see and feel the excitement you were feeling. So how about we do a little something about that situation if you know what I'm talking about, you know, head back on over to the room and well, see exactly what could happen. If maybe, just maybe I'll let you slip out of my clutches just a little bit. No, oh no, I can keep you in my clutches and have some fun too. Oh you don't see how that's possible. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm more than we'lling to show you, darling. Now get on over there, good boy.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, seeing Alexander here. I hope you guys are having a really good day. So inspiration for this video, funnily enough, not a love interest. So if you don't know Starlet Audios, she's an iral best friend of mine, and she's super tall. I'm five foot with shoes on. She is six foot plus. And I met her when she was in the military and I just lived near a military base and one day we were just chilling talking and she went to like, playfully push me in the shoulder when I said something kind of rude, and I didn't move because I dispot my heart. I work out a lot, so I didn't move whatsoever. And she looked down. She was like, you look like you weigh like a buck with just dripping wet, which for those who aren't Southern, that means about one hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: So she goes to shove me a little harder, and I also did.
Speaker 1: Not move because thick thouve saved labs. So she went to go push me a third time, and that's when I was like, what are you trying to do? And she's like, I just I'm just surprised you didn't move, and so I pushed her and she actually stumbled a bit, so then she went to push me again and we ended up brassling, and she really gave it her all, and she studied like cross magaw and jiu jitsu. She's no, she's no shlouch. This was not supposed to be an even match. And just if I dig my my my my thighs into the ground, I'm not moving. I have cousins who are seven foot six foot five and three hundred pounds and I can.
Speaker 2: Knock them on their butts. I don't.
Speaker 1: It's the size of the fat and this dog is high. And so we sat there razzling for a bit. We were done in the end, and I was just like, are you.
Speaker 2: Good, because she's the one started it.
Speaker 1: She's like, she goes, I don't want to be good. I want to say I was able to beat you freaking gremlin. And that's actually one of the moments where we realized we're gonna be really good friends because we could like joke around and be like that. Anyways, I'm gonna be live streaming tonight. If you guys want to hang out here, it'll be over here on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I do love Twitch. I love me some Twitch, but.
Speaker 1: My live streams tend to get more attention on YouTube, so I'm figuring out balance at I did tease out a second channel that I do have, but I'm actually technically making a third channel. That one will be announced on this channel in short succession. I'm actually going to be doing more youtubing and posting, not just roleplay content. And I've talked to a lot of YouTubers that also were as artists and people who want stories, want fantasy stories, they don't really want your opinions on different stuff. So I thought about putting it all one channel, but I actually don't think people who want the main channel content of this channel would want that. And everyone says, do what you want. But I can do what I want and have two separate channels and then not have this channel suffer because the way the YouTube algorithm works is it's based off of your last few videos. So if I start posting stuff that a bunch of people aren't watching, it's going to hurt the stuff that actually would really do well had I not posted the other stuff. So that's why making a separation of church and state. But I will be announcing that soon. If you guys would like to subscribe and like more YouTuber cell content, and if you don't like YouTuber cell content, don't worry. The channel's going nowhere. So anyways, I love you guys, and I'll see you in the next video. By the way, super super spicy version of this audio is live on Patreon right now, and make sure you are subscribed.
Speaker 2: I will see you guys in the next one. Bye.