Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the weird weird.
Speaker 2: Well we come in peace, earthlings.
Speaker 1: I like the difference in tones.
Speaker 3: That didn't participate, of course, that's part for the course.
Speaker 1: He's not a contact ee man, he hasn't been contacted.
Speaker 4: It's okay, man. Not everybody can be one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could be if he opened his heart.
Speaker 4: He just won't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's closed off. So what are we talking about. We're talking about Contact Modalities Expo XO. Jennifer and I. We're just at the Tech Modalities Expo, and much like we do with Azelia Fest and Riverfest, we wanted to kind of recap and tell the story to you guys because this year y'all weren't able to make it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know where should we be again? Maybe I'll I'll walk it back just a half step and say that this begins with I was at the Monrositute for a week. Fly from Charlottesville, Virginia to Chicago, Illinois, where my lovely wife is there waiting for me, right at the gate, right at the gate.
Speaker 3: It's like a romance movie.
Speaker 1: It did kind of right, right, Did you.
Speaker 4: Have a sign?
Speaker 2: Like? No?
Speaker 3: I just I just kind of honey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't have to be a big spectacle.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you want to know what Ryan did, which is like, it was really cute. He just goes, let me take your bag, please take it.
Speaker 4: That's like a romance movie.
Speaker 1: I know, guys, so cute. She had a big old smile, and I was like, you know, happy to see it after a week of twelve to fourteen hour intensive days of study.
Speaker 4: You guys like each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what one could say?
Speaker 4: That one so crypt one?
Speaker 1: It is a possibility computer analyzing codes. Bank, we're making contact. Wow, dude, that's making contact with her heart.
Speaker 4: Wow. There you go, bring it all back.
Speaker 3: You got it to the romance.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I met the Monroe's two for a week. It was amazing, but I was just very tired. I had a hard time going to sleep on that last night, knowing I had the flight just for I stayed out kind of late with some of the other people that were there because they wanted to SkyWatch and just stuff like that. So I was up late, and then I was up super early, and I was exhausted, and and so just keep in mind, like flying into contact modalities right off rip, I was extremely exhausted, of course, like just getting there. Yeah, and then like getting to Monroe in the first place a week before, I was exhausted. Yeah, you know, so it was like one thing after another. But I was really excited to go to Contact Modalities after being at Monroe, cause I was like, it'll be like a party. So I get there. We get there about what like four point thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: No, it's in Delevan, Wisconsin. Okay, which is I think?
Speaker 3: Don't ask me what am I thinking?
Speaker 4: Is in Milwaukee?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the capital of Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Listen, you show me a map. Okay, I can't.
Speaker 1: I couldn't either.
Speaker 4: I can't point to almost anything. No, I couldn't even I know where North Carolina is.
Speaker 1: I have no clue where Wisconsin is.
Speaker 4: No, it could.
Speaker 5: It's on a great lake, yeah, north and Superior.
Speaker 4: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now is it under Illinois or above it under?
Speaker 1: I have no idea it is. They just flew me there. Northwest of Chicago.
Speaker 4: Is more north than geography, am I right?
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's Wisconsin and then you have Lake Superior, and then it's Canada.
Speaker 4: So it's like that's pretty pretends a name of a of a lake, right, you know, what is it like?
Speaker 1: I don't shoot the messenger.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm not mad at you about it. Well, it sounded like you were. Well I'm here to clear the air and say I'm not angry with you about the name Lake Superior.
Speaker 1: I was pretty worried.
Speaker 4: Well i'm not, and I want to ease your face. You're welcome, but I am a little worried about whoever named that lake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the I guess it's the best great lake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what I'm inferring.
Speaker 3: I know, based on that, one could infer.
Speaker 4: One could infer and I did. Okay, so that's where we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, But yeah, when you say it that way, I do feel the same way now, right, like in retrocess.
Speaker 4: It's just how I feel never having been there. Yeah Superior, I feel like a.
Speaker 5: Do is even being near it, right, Yes, it's the pretentious.
Speaker 1: I feel so small and meager compared to you know that that that name has such a presence that's not very inviting, right, Lake Superior.
Speaker 4: You have to go there like kind of like on guard. Yeah, yeah, I'm gold assume it's sizing you up and you gotta be sized up for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel inferior, right.
Speaker 4: That's the implication. Am I worthy?
Speaker 1: I'm not so sure, and I've been there myself that you saw it? No, not really. It's it's like the northern part of Wisconsin. We weren't that far up, but we were by Lake Geneva. Something really cool about Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: The friend named Geneva.
Speaker 1: Sorry, really Geneva, like the convention.
Speaker 3: You have everything to say about the lakes.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. So it's just the way it shakes out.
Speaker 6: It got its name because it's French. It's les Lax Superior, meaning the uppermost lake. So it's just the northernmost lake and it's French, so it's become superior.
Speaker 4: So it's French.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So does that mean when I'm up north, I'm better than y'all? So like this past week, and we were better than you.
Speaker 4: As a Southerner.
Speaker 1: No, does seem to be the working model.
Speaker 4: I know, if you're French, if you're French and speak French, are they French?
Speaker 5: No? I got eighty seven percent German, Okay, but in twenty three and meters it's German and French.
Speaker 3: So let's fingers and it's just German.
Speaker 4: There we go, right, it's just too much you and your people.
Speaker 3: I know too.
Speaker 1: In the cheese man.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask about the cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tearing up some cheese curds. Yeah, hey, do you want to quickly grab the cheese curds in the guest rooms so we can show them you don't have why not?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're on the they're on the dresser, like Alex, do it?
Speaker 4: You look so comfy? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also keep the door open because I want the cats to come Alex.
Speaker 1: You know in the guest room with the mirror. They're right beside it in a vacuum sealed bag. Yeah, dude, we were tearing up cheese curds all weekend.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They're really good that they taste like, uh kind of they taste like mozzarella sticks a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah you ever had them? They got that like nice bounce to them. They yeah, bouncey.
Speaker 1: They are pretty bouncy. Yeah, they're bouncy. They're not quite like mozzarella sticks where they're hollow and caved in and yeah that's it.
Speaker 4: Did you have any poutine? Did they do that there? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't I think that's more of a Canadian thing. Yeah, must oh wait.
Speaker 4: What happens?
Speaker 3: I don't know. They just seem kind of liquidy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're different. They're not fried.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just cheese.
Speaker 3: Just know how I am.
Speaker 5: I mean, at least at least Casey gets this. Is like I'm really weirded out by the when things aren't frigerated. Like I didn't ever realize that butter doesn't have to be refrigerated.
Speaker 4: It does well, and it's better when it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but it like we kind of weirds me out.
Speaker 1: It's not just cheese, man, it's courage too, well, I get it.
Speaker 3: Passing around the curds, you could do some a smr.
Speaker 4: They're so bouncy. Yeah, they are so bounce And this is what like paneer you ever had, like a good like tika, like Pioneer dish, like Indian food. They'll put this instead of the meat and it's really really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like if I had to make a snap judgment, these seem good.
Speaker 1: You want to try one? You certainly can.
Speaker 4: I don't want to open this. I don't want to. I don't I don't want to spoil your your cheese.
Speaker 3: Agressive.
Speaker 4: I just I don't want to open this just for me. That's selfish.
Speaker 1: But you're like, I don't want to open this.
Speaker 4: Consider it.
Speaker 6: It's not an unboxing right, Yeah, it's a podcast based off of that.
Speaker 1: That's the moment that you have to like, yeah, say that over unboxing the cheese curds.
Speaker 4: Right, But based off the look and the bag field, they seem good. Yeah, hey man, keep it together. Okay, I'm just giving a snap review.
Speaker 1: So Wisconsin is great, all jokes aside, It is great. It is very beautiful country, just the the like driving through I can't remember what city it was, but when we were being driven to Chicago to fly out on Monday, we drove through this one city that was so gorgeous that I literally told Paul, the guy that was driving us, I was like, dude, when I was a kid and I would fantasize, like where I would want to live. This is it. I mean, I can't describe it, but it's really beautiful. There's a lot of farmland and pastures out in Wisconsin and that. Yeah, it's it's really nice. So on onto the expo now, Yeah, So we get in Ginny and I we land at Chicago. What is it like O'Hara or whatever. The airport, we get picked up by Chad who is our driver to take us to contact Modalities. And it was a good hour and a half drive from Chicago airport to the venue. And we're talking to the guy. We're getting hyped up, super nice. I'm exhausted, but I'm like, you know what, I'm really happy and you know, excited to be here. And we're just talking about how great the turnout's been. There's like three hundred people there. I'm like, dang, you know, that's that's pretty freaking awesome. By the way, I haven't said this yet, this is the first ever of this conference. Oh cool, it's the first year.
Speaker 4: I didn't know, so very cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So it was kind of like a big deal. Yeah. For Melissa who her name is Melissa Kane, I want to give a big shout out. She is a lovely, wonderful human being to.
Speaker 5: Her and her family, because one thing about us is I feel, like you know, Blissa said, so bled too.
Speaker 3: Family. We're all a big family.
Speaker 5: But it was really cool to see that the event organizer, her whole family was in on it. She has twin kids, just twin girls that are like what, I don't know, eleven twelve and then like a son and then the dad was there and they were all hands on deck.
Speaker 3: It was very cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was a very similar energy to our family and how we do things as a group. And there's really really good people. And I have to give props to mel because she's the first person to ever call me up and invite me out to be a part of something, you know what I mean, you directly? Yeah, yeah, she called me, yeah, and she wanted me to be there and to represent us in the podcast, and she was the first one to ever do that. And she had made a comment like, you know, I'm so glad that you guys came and it was something I don't know, it was a long few days, right, And I told her, I was like, look, I mean, you know, you're you're the first person ever called me up to do this, So, you know, props to you, Like maybe I would have never done this if it wasn't for you calling me. Yeah, you know that's sweet. Who knows, So props to her. She was very inclusive of us and our thing and like BSS had a booth, you know what, I mean like it was on all the signage. It wasn't just UFO of God, but it was the podcast too, and she she went to great links to make sure that we were represented and were officially a part of this thing. So we were all over the signage. Bledsoe said, so UFO of God amongst other things, but that that was a really surreal feeling, like she she was a big first for us in that regard. That's awesome, you know because like for years we've talked amongst ourselves like maybe someday we'll be doing this in front of crowds of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, And you guys weren't there. I didn't. I did. I mean, it's not that I asked for it or anything. I probably if I asked nicely, maybe I could have done a panel. But I'm thinking maybe if I could give her a big hug and ask really nicely, I could totally see like maybe next year all of us being there and doing panels and maybe do like some sort of live taping or something like that. It is it is a real possibility that I think would be great. But so back to the beginning, we get there, and right off the jump, we're getting off our plane. We're getting settled. We get taken to our hotel room, which, by the way, did we talk about the resort? Oh my god, it was amazing. It it's a resort, wow, not just a hotel.
Speaker 4: This is where the event was.
Speaker 5: But it's not like some like you know, freaking ten story resort thing.
Speaker 3: It was a really cute like it was. It was precious.
Speaker 5: It was like there's a building here and it's all glass hallways that lead you through so that you can have a good view of the lake. So it was like it was like cabiny type vibe. And it has been there since the eighteen hundred. Wow, it's like a very historical it's called the Lake Lawn Resort. And so there's like a common area like a conference room, and then it's like you walk through the hallway and then here's like a game room and like restaurant. There's several restaurants on the property. So it was it's a cool vacation vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's like literally a vacation resort on a lake. It's not a great lake, I'll call it.
Speaker 3: It is a really great lake.
Speaker 1: No, not like Geneva, I don't think.
Speaker 3: But it's but it's not a no, no, I'm just just.
Speaker 4: But is it a but it might not be a great lake? But was the great pretty great?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, yeah, but that.
Speaker 3: Was what I was saying. Yeah, it was a dad job, but.
Speaker 1: It's honestly really cool when you find out what it really is. So in the Midwest, the Upper Midwest, reason around all the great lakes and stuff. I guess it was like during the Ice Age period, or maybe it was like the Younger Dryad or whatever they call it. I'm not a big you know, I don't know that stuff very well. But someone was quickly explaining it to me that I'm pretty sure it was the Ice Age in the Upper Midwest. And this this is also why the Great Lakes formed too, because when there were these ice sheets all over the earth, something about the ice sheets were moving in the Upper Midwest and it was causing these like massive impressions in the earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is around the time that the Bearing Straight was melting.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, I'll take your word for it, but in this region there are twenty thousand lakes that are created by this period, you know, and this was one of those lakes.
Speaker 4: I can't twenty thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, we are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. They have an amazing product. It's a family owned business, and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma gap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they got these delicious thhcts Celtza waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would do my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts ummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And Yeah, I mean I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they have THC they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks, they have these awesome CBD and THHC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly, actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do about it. Go to Stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you'll get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there and uh, you know, get you some tons of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 4: Stigma hemp dot com code BSS. Get that.
Speaker 1: And they're not all huge like you know Lake and Lake Erie or whatever they're they're they're just a bunch of lakes, some big, some small. This one was pretty big the one we were at. You could I'm sorry but that I'm itching. By the way, i haven't been around my cats in todays. And they're like the cat hair on the mark you.
Speaker 3: Said they were made by.
Speaker 1: What the the ice sheets from the Ice Age.
Speaker 4: Interesting when that stuff started melting, everything started shifting because like before, this is a little nerdy, but going from like the top right of uh North America, it used to there used to be a massive ice like bridge that connected uh, North America to no, I'm sorry, on the on the top left used to connect Alaska to Russia. What we now know is Russia connected to Asia and that melted and actually, interestingly enough, uh, that's where the Native Americans originally came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read about that before.
Speaker 4: They were originally like ancient Asians. We would know them now, but like they came from what we now know is China, and they came here, they settled, not it wasn't supposed to be a permanent thing. But then the bearing straight melted and they're like, I guess we're stuck here. And Native Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, according to the Simpler Knights, which we'll get to that in a minute, according to the Templar Knights, people were coming here long before Christopher Columbus, oh yeah, and interacting with the natives. Yeah, you know, that's a cool story. But yeah, so to wrap up the lake thing, it's just there's some places in this world where when you go there you feel like you're around a very ancient energy. This felt like one of those places to me because of the lakes. I just think that natural phenomenon like geysers or volcanoes, or oceans or mountains, you know, things like that, I think that they do have a powerful energy. And it was just a great feeling being at this resort on the lake. So good on the list, so she chose an outstanding venue for this. It was so beautiful. So we get there right, So to the actual the thing. Now, we get to the event around four thirty. I've been traveling all day Friday or yeah, it was Friday, Yeah, Friday. Yeah. I had been traveling since, like you know, up and at it since like six am, and then traveling from like eight or eight in the morning. I think it was eight thirty in the morning till four thirty, no sleep, had only eaten an extremely light breakfast, like I had.
Speaker 3: To get up at three thirty to fly. It sucked.
Speaker 1: It was sucked.
Speaker 3: I was so tight.
Speaker 4: You did say it was sucked.
Speaker 1: It was sucked.
Speaker 4: It suck.
Speaker 1: We were both exhausted, to say the least.
Speaker 4: Sounds right.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm going with this rough and we I felt a little bit of it. Not that Mom and Dad and Emily they were not pressuring me. They were like, take your time, but I felt a level of pressure like I need to meet up with them because they were there since Thursday. The events started Thursday, right, so I just felt like I really need to get to them. I don't have time to rest. So we just throw our stuff in the room and we make our way to Mom and Dad and Emily and I swear bro Like walking up to the booths, there's a huge line of people. I was like, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't have any of the blood, so said so out yet I had made signage and so people are there and I'm like, ah, like feeling like I got to get everything out of there, and like, you know, I felt bad, Yeah, prepare. I felt like I needed to be more prepared. But really, what could you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You throw to the fire?
Speaker 4: Yeah there's nothing you could have done.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we literally just jumped right into the fire and it was great, you know, like there was I want to say, was that? Was that? The day of the Jimmy Church panel, the first one right panel yeah, I think he did a panel and I'm trying to remember this.
Speaker 3: I just did a solo talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we went to Yeah, there wasn't a panel though. Well that's what I mean. That's that's what I mean, like an event. Oh yeah, I'm using the wrong word. But yeah, it was Friday, right, So we were there for like a few hours and then we Oh, by the way, I forgot to say shout out Jimmy Church. He is a really good friend of my dad's and my mom's and now I'm happy to say he's a good friend of mine. I had never met him before in person other than doing his show once or twice. I think I did it once back in like twenty nineteen or something like that, and that was it, and I had never met him again.
Speaker 3: It was before the podcast, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Before our Black Yes show, Yeah, Faded Black with Jimmy Church. And I was a little intimidated to meet him because I meet a lot of people in this field who are into UFOs and they interview us and they want our story and it's like kicked to the curb and it's you know, like I just not that I was scared, but I was, like, I have my reservation. So it's like, I don't know him, yea, you know, but it's a person that I've interacted with before. Is it going to be weird? Is it going to be good? How's it going to be? And I can honestly say that I'm really glad that I met him and became his friend and and got to know him in person. He's a really cool guy and I definitely want to do like his show again. And and you know, we we had a really good time together throughout the weekend and he really like looked after us the whole time. Friday, when I got there, he was in a chair at the end of my dad's booth. He didn't have a booth. He was like the he was like the host. Yeah, he was the MC of the conference. So he would do a lot of like microphone you know, at event panels. He would uh, you know, be talking to the crowds. And he hosted a couple of interviews with like my dad and some other people, you know what I mean. So he didn't have a booth, but he was just like hosting. Yeah, and the whole time, at least on Friday, he was just right when I walked up he was sitting there behind my dad, and he was so locked in conversation with people that he didn't even recognize that. I was there for about an hour or two, and I didn't want to interrupt him because he was deep in conversation, and I was trying to help like my mom and my sister and my dad and like get our stuff set up and like kind of help them with some of the load, you know. And about an hour or two there was a moment where he wasn't locked in conversation, and I pat him on the shoulder and I was like, hey, Jimmy, and he looked at me, and then he looked away, and then he did a double take and he fucking jumped out of his seat and he was so excited to see me, and he just gave me the biggest hug and we just got locked in conversation. And he's a really cool guy, and he's honestly cooler off camera. I think. I don't mean that in what I mean by that's his show is great, you know, and he has amazing programs. I don't mean that in a bad way. What I mean is the real person is cool too. Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's not like you're a different person when you're doing this kind of thing. It's a different side of you. And so people might see that and be like, but you know, that doesn't really reflect how they are exnversation or as a person. Like somebody could seem really nice on something like a podcast or something and then you never know.
Speaker 1: Right, but he rightly.
Speaker 5: Put on a bloodsoe said, so pin. Oh yeah, yeah, he's like he was looking at all of our merchant.
Speaker 3: He just goes, what's that? And then he got a pin and he.
Speaker 1: Wore it Sunday too.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were at the whole conference.
Speaker 1: No, on Saturday he had he he had he had some drip, let me tell you. But on Saturday he swapped and he didn't wear the BSS one because he was wearing I can't tell you what they were. It was like it looked like Egyptian uh mummies or something. He had a scare a beetle necklace that was so drippy, and he wore the BSS pingan on Sunday. But he did on Saturday. I paid attention to that, and it's okay because it would have ruined his drip because he had a specific look he had going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but got to maintain the drip.
Speaker 1: But oh dude, it's most important. But but yeah, no, he was super cool. And it's like, maybe I said that wrong. I don't. I don't mean that he's not cool this way and he's cool that way. That's not what I met. What I You have reservations about meeting people in private that you've done a show with or you've seen online, and like, you know, it's really great when you meet someone in they're cool too, like absolutely really, you know for sure. And we had a lot of great conversation in private, and you know, dinners and lunches and things where we spent a lot of time together. He was very generous and very much like in support of our family, making sure that we ate when we couldn't have time to go feed ourselves, and you know, treating us to dinner here and there, and just really great guy. So I was happy to connect her with that.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: He and dad did an excellent, uh.
Speaker 4: Live interview cool like with an audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah nice, Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: It was one of like the main events.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think it was like I feel like almost everyone from the conference was in that room. Yeah, watching it, it was very, very packed.
Speaker 1: It was packed.
Speaker 5: And I was proud of your dad too, because I have never seen him in a setting like that where he's done a present or talked in front of people before hundreds. Even Alex has seen that at some of the smaller events, but I haven't ever seen that before in person. So the way that he composed himself and spoke, I was like, wow, like he's actually pretty good at this, Like he's got some good stuff to say.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was nice perspective.
Speaker 1: It was excellent, great session with Dad and Jimmy, and you know, it was packed. I mean there was barely a seat empty for that and anyway, so I just I wanted to talk about that because you know, Dad was the keynote speaker of this event and Jimmy was kind of the host, and it was basically like they were kind of the main event.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't talk about this without talking about Jimmy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. So I am also excited to say that in just a couple of weeks I'll be hanging with him again and at Contacting the Desert.
Speaker 4: Sweet.
Speaker 1: We never really got our proper goodbye, So I'm excited to see him again. Yeah, after hanging out with Jimmy, we all go to dinner and it's like seven thirty or something like that, and the actual conference venue itself is closed down for the night, and there's supposed to be a SkyWatch, but it's raining. It had been raining for a few hours at this point, so we're just kind of like, Okay, there's not going to be a SkyWatch.
Speaker 4: Really SkyWatch if it's raining, right, it's completely clouds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, cloud watch. So we right, yeah you could rain drop watch count yeah. Yeah, And you know, we're going to dinner and we're like pretty confident that there's not going to be a SkyWatch, and uh, you know, I didn't really think that much about it. We're just like what do we do. Oh, well, I guess we'll go out tomorrow. We go to dinner and we are just like relaxed. We think that we're done for the evening, and then around eight point fifty we get a call from you know, uh Melissa, basically saying like, hey, we have everybody othered in a room. We're doing the rain plan. That's my words, I'm paraphrasing, but you know, we're gonna do like a group meditation. We're like, okay, you know, sounds great. And it was a very last minute impromptu thing we ended up doing. You know, we came into the room. We had no clue what it was going on at the moment, but there was like three hundred people in there doing a meditation, and we showed up and then Dad got the microphone and he had a nice session where he got to speak to like a large crowd of people nice at once. But it was like completely just uh, I don't know, it just kind of came together, this impromptu impromptu.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean the plan was SkyWatch right. Didn't know he was gonna be doing this, but I mean, you know, he's he's put his reps in. Yeah, he's put his time in. Yeah for good of this kind. He's a pro now for sure. So I'm sure it was awesome.
Speaker 1: So anyway, then I really can't remember what we did. I was so exhausted, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I imagine your brain is like a whirlwind right now, dude, after going to Monroe and then going straight there to that and like, I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 5: I have no picture evidence of anything we might have done. After that, I really don't remember.
Speaker 1: Maybe we went back and I think.
Speaker 3: We just hung out in your parents' room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right, and just hung out, probably just went to bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that thing was probably until to eleven o'clock probably, and then we went back to your parents' room, and then I think we went to bed around one or.
Speaker 1: Something something like that. I think you're right. That's why I probably can't picture what we did because we were probably just like sitting in the room and hanging out. But anyway, Friday was great. It was It was a great like entry into the thing from my perspective, which was not having been there the whole time. So Saturday comes around, Me and Jenny wake up. We're like, all right, full day, let's go, you know. So we're getting together or you know, getting ready, getting our things together, and we are down at breakfast, right, and when we get to breakfast, like we start seeing omies sitting with my dad must for sure.
Speaker 4: But it was so.
Speaker 1: Hectic, you know, like, yeah, it was so hectic. Yeah, we did see some we saw we saw like several from the discord, like Lee, Lisa a lot, really John Derek, John Derek Ryan. Yeah, Sammy and yeah, I mean we we we saw quite a few and they were in and out of the boot the whole time. But I want to talk a little bit more about that later, some of the experiences that that we ended up having with them, which were really beautiful and were the highlight of the whole thing for me. Something that stood out to me was that our our booth was besides Scott Walter, so he's the templar knight.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our boots, our booths were touching. Yeah. So Jenny was holding it down really like working the booth, and I was doing like how we normally do and talking to people and like you know, greeting people in the line whatever. But I was also taking these moments to network.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, perfect opportunity.
Speaker 1: And something that really stood out to me was, you know, a couple of people there, namely Scott Walter and of course his girlfriend Haley Ramsey and Dan Brulay.
Speaker 4: Dan Bulay the breathing guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, awesome, I want to hear himah, the breathing guy. And you know, we I took these little moments to like talk to Scott and to try to network with him and like get his attention but long story short, I knew he was going to be there. He was like the one person that I knew was going to be there. And basically, I in advance had been researching templar stuff. I mean, you guys know, like we've talked about it a little bit on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's kind of been growing in fascination. Yeah, like like we've been talking about it progressively more and more. It's been coming up naturally.
Speaker 1: Yeah too, like on the Mally episode recently, we just did Molly Adler. It's just I went and did Matt Bell's show, The Limitless Podcast, and you know, he had Timothy Hogan on and Matt had told me go look into Timothy Hogan, and he and Timothy Hogan on that episode talked about me. So it was like really trippy for me. And something that Timothy Hogan, which is the grand master of this particular templar order, kept saying over and over again on these multiple interviews that I heard, was like, if you want to know more about the geological or archaeological findings of the Templar order, go look into Scott Walter. He was like, you're right, right, right, interesting. Yeah, So I knew he was gonna be there. It's really exciting. Yeah, So I sought him out with all these little moments that I had to like talk to him and try to like connect with him. And it was great. We hit it off, we became friends.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: At one point, hmm, maybe I shouldn't say that. All right, I'm gonna put him on the spot. At one point, we're having we're having a dinner and we were just like being really silly. It was completely just like a joke, and he kissed me on the cheek and we were like, ah, you guys are jealous because because Jimmy Church and Scott's girlfriend Haley, we were like, oh, you guys should just run away together. And he grabbed me and he kissed me on the cheek. He's like, yeah, this is my date now, you know what I mean. Like, we just really hit it off. That Scott was a very cool guy, and Haley and we had some pretty mind blowing conversation and I was thrilled. I mean it was again, it was one of those moments where you you're intimidated to meet somebody and then you meet them and they're even cooler, yeah than you thought. And we we had some excellent conversations about like the divine feminine and the sacred feminine and templar I don't know what you would say, templar ism or whatever. And he was very excited to hear about elements of our story. He had no clue about the lady and all that stuff, and it was like mind blowing for him because the highest, uh guarded secret of the Templar Knights is there's a divine feminine course, you know. So we connected, We really hit it off and became friends. And I was just so thrilled to meet Scott Walter. So Jenny didn't get too much time to be with him because she was working the booth and and and she she really doesn't know, you know what, wasn't really into the templar things, so she didn't she didn't get those little moments. But she and I had equal moments with Dan Dan Dan Brulet, and he was amazing and we were very lucky to have had a private session with him. So that sounds like who is he? I'm glad you asked. Dan is like the world's expert breathing master, like breath work type stuff, yes, meditation type stuff or yeah, mystical type stuff like Dad literally went out of his physical body doing this meditation with Dan. So we'll we'll round out with with that. But I want to walk through the experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I want.
Speaker 3: To say too.
Speaker 5: The funny part is that, like Dan didn't really have anything to do with UFOs.
Speaker 3: It's funny that he was.
Speaker 5: Even there at the event, Like I don't even know why he was there, because he was basically.
Speaker 1: Like, listen to be my friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, He's like, listen, I really don't know much about all of this stuff. I just kind of, you know, brush it off my shoulder. But for some reason, you know, I believe in your family and I believe in your story. He ended up telling Ryan, I believe that the reason that I was brought here was to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that wind was to meet you, not me, but family.
Speaker 3: Which was like so sweet.
Speaker 5: And he is this guy with the most beautiful lamb like fuzzy hair, and he's got a white goateea and what he's like seven something and he is so he's just a precious guy and like we knew he was going to be there.
Speaker 3: Emily especially was.
Speaker 5: A really big fan of Dan because a lot of the work she does professionally and through her like holistic singing program, is learning how to align your voice with like your inner spirit blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I don't want to speak for her, but.
Speaker 5: Breathwork has a lot to do with all of that and meditating and aligning those things. So she was really excited to be there, and we all were. But we had gone in and watched a private talk with Dan just literally talk about breathing and breath and it was such an inspiring thing about He really talked to you about how your breath is like all you are. Your breath is the spirit that you bring into your body. It was very inspiring to hear him talk about it. And he led us through some breathing practices, and again this was at a speaking event at the conference. It was one of the only ones we sat in on because of how interested we were into what he had to say. And he was just such like a silly goose as well. But he did this thing where we kind of just practice breathing.
Speaker 3: Quickly like a.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he had us doing that for like twenty seconds or for twenty breaths, and I felt so lightheaded.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I know you were feeling white head.
Speaker 5: Oh it was like it was rigorous, it was it was intense, but it was one of those things where I was like, but it was one of those things where it feels uncomfortable, but it's like you training your system and like it's not. He said, he's done this for three hundred thousand people, different people before, and nobody has ever fainted or done anything like that, because all it is is that our bodies just aren't used to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's crazy about that? Yeah, so that that is to distinguish here. We visited one of his live events where there was like, you know, multiple people in the audience, and then Sunday night we had our private experience, which we'll get to in a minute. But at the live event, I'm sorry, I have a little eyes watering. I'm getting used to the cat hair again. But yeah, So during the live thing with the crowd of people, it was a pretty basic like meditative exercise and it was really cool, and he had us do this thing where you have to look really surprised, like your eyes are wide open and your mouth is wide open, and you're like and he was like, just do twenty brats and everyone's dying by the tenth you know what I mean. And he was explaining that, you know, fifty years ago, I was with the monks in Tibet or China or India, I don't remember exactly where, but he was at multiple countries training under all these people. And he was like, and we had to do that for an hour, and every time we stopped, we'd be whipped with a stick by the monks and monks. Yeah, like he's had hardcore training. Whoa, he is a real guru. I cannot remember his name, but it's it's like, you know how.
Speaker 4: His guru name.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, And he was just like, but stop shaving my head long time ago because I like to blend in places. He's hilarious, you know, but when he speaks, there's there's a power in things that he says. There's there's a very strong energy.
Speaker 4: And that's fascinating. I've been thinking a lot about breath work lately, so I'd love to hear about this guy and like me, maybe even meet him.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I think it's inevitable that you'll meet him.
Speaker 4: That'd be really cool. Yeah, I want to learn some breathing techniques me and Jenny were talking about like, I just forget to breathe sometimes. Yeah, I will literally, and I take very shallow breaths a lot of the time. I wonder if it's like an anxiety it is. Yeah, he taught me.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I had gone up to him afterwards and was like, hey, yeah, I just like really have short breaths and I don't know how to breathe correct And so what he taught me is that I'm breathing through my chest, which is a no.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: How you're supposed to imagine your breath is that your body is expanding and it is being like filled. So you're supposed to imagine that your body is being filled with air, you know, So not that like you're like.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't quite, I can't explain it like he does.
Speaker 5: But so what he was teaching me how to do is not to breathe with my chest, but to breathe with my stomach so that my stomach would expand and come back in. So he was teaching me to be conscious of like your chest should not be moving when you breathe. Your breath should be going directly to your stomach, and your stomach should be expanding and then whenever the air goes out, it should be coming directly out, you know, through your mouth and that sort of thing. So that was like kind of mind blowing. And I was doing it and I was like, this is hard, and he told me, he's like, the muscles in your stomach are going to hurt and be very uncomfortable because you're not.
Speaker 3: Used to using those muscles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but so anyway, so it was very It was very interesting. I've always had those problems to Nick where I'm like, I remember whenever I was a little girl, I would lay in my bed at night and be too lazy to breathe. I'm like, God, you gotta do all this breathing stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always seemed like a chore.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, isn't this supposed to be automatic? Like yeah, I feel like I'm always manually breathing. I'm never automatically breathing. You know that moment where you'll catch yourself and remember like, oh man, I just remembered that I have to breathe, So now for the next five minutes, you're manually thinking about it and then it eventually Well that's like basically me all the time. So anyway, it's something I'm fascinated and in addition to the spiritual implications and things that like it could do for you spiritually, I think that's also fascinating, Like, yeah, it's a meditative technique. People go out of body with these techniques, like I and all kinds of other things, particularly fascinated with breath work lately. So yeah, it's serendipitous that you guys got that really cool experience.
Speaker 1: Well, breath work has been fascinating to me for the last few months because I had you know, it's honestly weird how this connects back to Scott Walter And I didn't even think about that consciously till just now. But the reason I was so fast, Wow, this is actually a really weird synchronicity. The reason I've been so excited about breath work for the last four months is because after hearing Timothy Hogan, who's the Templar Knight, which is who led me to Scott Walter Wright, just that little connection. But Timothy Hogan was talking about since ancient times there were these ceremonies or rituals where the templars and many secret societies or just spiritual communities like natives from Mexico, for example, the Maya Mayans. There's these similar rituals that popped up in cultures all around the ancient past, and they would do a series of breathing exercis. This is very much like simplifying it, but they would do a series of breathing exercises to go out of body. And it was like wow, and its initiation. And when I heard Timothy Hogan say that for the first time I've heard that, I think Christmas week I was listening to a podcast driving to Fayetteville, you know, and I heard that. I was like, oh my god, that's deep. There's something to breathing that I really want to know more about. Yeah, and here I am finding myself, you know, meeting Dan Boule also the same time that I'm you know, meeting Scott Walter. So like, think of that synchronicity. Yeah, I didn't notice that until right now. Very weird. But anyway, So just just a little bit more about Dan and then I'll talk about the private meditation. I meet a lot of people in my life and now you guys do too. You know, you both have met close to one thousand at this point in the last year alone, you know, just doing these festivals and things, you meet a lot of people and you learn to be a pretty good read of people's energy, and you feel so many different things from so many different people. And I can honestly say that I feel very blessed to have met Dan. And I did you.
Speaker 5: Want to add I was going to say, like, for example, when the second that I knew Dan was special was right before his talk.
Speaker 3: We were talking about.
Speaker 5: How, like, Dan, we want to sit on your talk or whatever, and he just goes like, yeah, I got to figure out what I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I was like, you remind me of Ryan, because Ryan's the type of person who no script, no idea what he's getting into, and then he'll just be like poof and he'll come up with something, whereas somebody like me would have to prepare for a whole month to do something like this, right yeah, And he was like, well, you know, so it just made me think about how alike you guys were in that regard, and it was just really sweet.
Speaker 1: It was like five till but his presentation and I was like, oh, I'm not distracting you. He was like, Oh, I don't even know what I'm gonna talk about. I figured out when I get there. He was just funny, like everything he said was hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was truly like a I mean like.
Speaker 4: A lighthearted yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, in the total sense of the word that we've talked about on episodes before. He was a real one, like you talk about the goofy sage archetype.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was truly that. Like he at one point during our meditation, he said, he said, some people call it breath work. I like to call it breath play. Oh I like that seriousness.
Speaker 3: It was so cute.
Speaker 1: Said, seriousness is a disease, laughter, medicine for the heart. And he would just say these deep things and you're sitting there like convulsing because of all this powerful energy and shit like that. He was amazing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I feel like I felt kind of emotional meeting him, like it was somebody that I needed to meet in my life. And I was already excited to meet him because weeks before Emily had told me he's going to be there. He's like a big deal. I'm really into him. I was like, oh cool. So when I met him, I was like, oh my god, you're the guy. I took him over to meet Emily, he met Dad, And something that stood out to me about Dan that was so profound was, like Jenny said a bit ago, was he was not really even into UFOs, but he was there because this was like a consciousness expo. Yeah, and he said on his Saturday Live event with us in the audience, he was looking right at me. He was like, and I never even really believed in UFOs before. I always thought it was silly. But then when I met your father, I could feel his heart and his heart is a real heart of love, and I know he's still on the truth. And now I'm a believer.
Speaker 4: I saw it took Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just saw my dad smile, heard his words. He was like, yeah, they're real.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: But it was like game recognizes games.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and there's overlap in these two worlds, the like mystic spiritual like breath work like all that kind of stuff, and then the UFO phenomenon, like they are one and the same. Yeah, and not everybody is aware of that, Like you know, you're not necessarily aware of that overlap. But then all it takes is just to meet somebody and yes, game recognized game.
Speaker 5: That was what was interesting about this conference is the conference was really about those different forms of contact with these beings or that kind of thing, and it was a lot of it was based around the consciousness aspect of it. And it was at first I was like, why would somebody like Dan be here? I was wondering about it, But it does make sense that there's that line between those two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all the same. Yeah, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's actually what I really liked about this conference is it wasn't like an alien conference. It wasn't a UFO conference that was the main theme, but it was.
Speaker 3: Our mediums there. Like there was a little bit of everythings.
Speaker 1: Likechadelic therapy, the visual thing. There was a lot of things that it was like peripherally related to UFOs, but that wasn't the whole thing. Sure, you know, it was a bunch of like I mean, you know, breathwork, meditation and all kinds of stuff, remote viewing. You know, it was very cool. It was a very cool conference. And yeah, so let's talk about the meditation Jenny, Yeah, the private meditation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, meet, Okay, I did that even come about? Did he offer? Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 5: Cool he just met Chris and was like, your dad needs a private breathing session. I feel like he could really benefit from a private breathing thing. And the thing about Dan that gets me off guard is he's like, all right, let's breathe together, and it's like we're always breathing together, but not breathing breathing together, conscious breathing. So yeah, he wanted to have a private session with Chris Seniors. So on the very last night, well, well, this is what was interesting. I thought it was just going to be Chris Senior. Like the whole time I was outside, you know, with a group of people kind of around a fire. Emily and I were out there and we were like, maybe we should go in and check on check on them. They were Ryan's mom, dad, and then Dan were in a common area in the in the resort, and we went to check on them. And then finally Dan's like, all right, well let's all go to their room because it would probably be better to be in a private space to where Chris Senior after the meditation could just kind.
Speaker 3: Of go to sleep. It would probably be best if.
Speaker 5: We did something like that, because Christina was so exhausted, like he was giving his all. So so then he's like, all right, everyone come with me, and we're like everyone are and he's just like, no, I think it'd be good if all five of you would come into the room and do something together. And so I that was the last thing I expected, you know. So we had to tell the group of people outside like, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, but actually, I guess we're gonna go do this over here. Should be about twenty minutes or so, we'll be right back. Yeah, And little did we know. They told us later, they're like, yeah, we knew you weren't coming back in twenty minutes. It ended up being like an hour and a half, two hours wow.
Speaker 3: That we were away. But I can let you go into.
Speaker 1: The oh, I mean, it was, it was. It was profound. It was a solid hour and a half of meditation with just breathing. I've never meditated straight for that long before, and all we had was our breath, and he was guiding us. Think about this, dude, Like most meditations, at least everyone that I've ever done for the most, I mean I've done little, you know, tiny ones here and there, and like a group' sem and our kind of thing in college before, in my psychology degree, I was guided through a meditation one time, but like nothing serious, nothing like this. Even in the Morone Institute for example, and many other places meditations are guided, you know, expand at whatever most expose your meditation as guided. He just took us in the room. He's like, get comfortable.
Speaker 3: We were laying all around.
Speaker 5: I was, Ryan, Emily and I were laying on the floor of this room, and then Chris Senior and Vonne were kind of slumped down on a couch because he wanted us to not use any sort of muscle right to sit up, like you should be completely relaxed and slunched kind of, so they were.
Speaker 3: They were slouched, not slunched.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I like, so they were slouched over and just kind of like getting really really comfortable in Another big part of the breathing practice was to make sure your jaw was relaxed as well.
Speaker 3: So that was that was all kind of like the instruction that he gave us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh look at DD she's stretching, she's meditating. If I'm in the room the cat is that on camera? Oh but anyway, yes, So it was just really profound because like I just wanted you guys to have the perspective that, like every meditation I've ever done has been guided, you know, other than like I've done some from the Monroe and coding methods where you can like kind of hit the focus twelve state on your own. That's fine, but just with the thought and mind, you know, guided meditations or maybe a better way to make sense of this as there like prerecorded Yeah, yeah, guides. This was all just live. He just had a magic wand and he just took us on a journey and it was completely curated to us in that room, in that moment. It was the work of a master dude. And by the end of it, Dad was out of body. My mother had this profound breakthrough where she started to empathically feel the suffering of all of these people around her things, you know, things like that seeing colors and symbols and all these crazy things.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, I want to say too, the really cool thing about Avonne is a Vonne. I mean, for the most part, if you're listening, I think you kind of know the lore of Ryan's mother about just kind of like, you know, she she's supportive of her family, but the subject matter isn't something that she's super duper passionate about or anything.
Speaker 3: But for some reason with Dan.
Speaker 5: She told us after the meditation, She's like, I just let my walls down and I didn't care about judgment whatsoever. Like, you know, I this was the first time ever that I just let everything go. I didn't care and I just followed the instructions, you know, and just and just did it. And she came out of it and was just completely shaken up and rattled and was like, oh my gosh, can I keep you Dan like I want to, you know, see you all the time.
Speaker 1: Don't leave like she But if that tells you about his energy, absolutely it's profound. My mother felt safe with him.
Speaker 4: That's a big deal. Yeah, that's a huge deal.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I have to like unlocked something just being around this man.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have to admit, like I did kind of open my eyes once or twice.
Speaker 3: To kind of see. I was like, is she getting into it?
Speaker 5: Because you know I I I just wanted to check in on her, I guess, And she sure enough, she had her eyes closed and she was doing the she was doing the the stuff. And then Emily I kept feeling her energy the whole time. I had to get up in the middle of it because I was getting cold on the floor. So then I went and slumped or slouched in a chair. I slunched in the chair, and because I was just so cold, I felt like I couldn't I couldn't focus on my breath. But so that just shows that I'm far from being any sort of master.
Speaker 3: And I need some practice.
Speaker 5: So whenever I did that, I was checking in on everybody, and yeah, Emily was getting you know, not to put her out there, put her on the spot, but she had kind of been in and out of like a crying thing and then on crying, because he says a lot of people when they do this end up crying or releasing emotion.
Speaker 3: John one of the guys, one of the only he was there, and so he did one of the practices and he said, by the end of the twenty five minute session of doing something similar to what we were doing, he said his hands were cramped.
Speaker 1: His hands were clenched because there was so much tension I've experienced that. Yeah, like he couldn't even open his hands for like twenty five minutes because what happens is that you know, you experience and accumulate this trauma throughout your life, and it gets attached to your central nervous system. Basically, there's a build up, and doing these like powerful breath work exercises can help clear a lot of that damage. Not physiological damage, but like emotional stress, that kind of thing. It's like purging a release, per Yes, it's a release. And I experienced that, not the hand thing like John did, but just like, my body was shaken a lot. Nothing weird, like oh I truching, not like that. It's like tension.
Speaker 3: Sure, I couldn't.
Speaker 5: Stop yawning during it, and he was saying that the yawn is a good kind of yon. It's a different kind of breath or something. So, but I was irritated because I kept yawning and then it made my eyes water and I was like crying, and I'm like, oh my goshly it makes you uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Freezing cold things. Right when we started getting freezing cold, I guess me and Emily were really shivering, and you probably were too. He started making comments like you might get really cold, and he came in. He put a blanket over Emily.
Speaker 5: And That's when I got up because I'm like, okay, he senses that people are cold, and I turned the fireplace back on.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, this is cold.
Speaker 1: So something that happened to Dad was he started going out of body and he so Melissa was kind enough to rent my parents, like the biggest suite that this place offers this resort, and it was like the size of a literal apartment. It had a kitchen, it had two bathrooms, had a living room and a bedroom, hotel room, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It was huge.
Speaker 1: So we were all in Dad's unit, all around the kitchen and the living room and all that, just laying on the floor. Dad was in the chair, Mom was in the chair or whatever. And so Dad went out of body. And by the way, did I say, it had a fireplace the hotel room. So Dad was over by the fireplace, which is the opposite side of the room that he was on. He went out of body. He was at the fireplace and he was watching Dan, who was sitting in a chair beside Dad. So while he's out of body, he's watching him, but he's hearing him because Dan is speaking. We're all quiet for an hour and a half breathing, and Dan's guiding the meditation. So when Dad's on the other side of the room, out of his body, watching Dan, he saw Dan get up walk over to Dad. But what he heard him say and what I heard him and we all heard him say, so he really said this, and Dad really saw this right what Dan said in that moment, I never knew he touched Dad. He didn't come touch me. My eyes are closed. But Dan at one point said, deep into the meditation, we're freaking, you know, shaking the tension out of it. I mean, it's really powerful, like you know. And Dan said, for those of us who can see what others cannot see, we should relax our forehead muscles. And when Dan said that, Dad out of body across the room watched him reach over to touch Dad. And then even though he's out of body, watching his physical body's eyes are closed and he's hearing, he felt his hand. Dan actually rubbed his forehead across his hand, across his forehead to make him relax his third eye because when Dad was out of body, he was all, you know, sometimes deep into meditation, your eyes are going nuts. You know, I'm imitating right now, but like your eyes can be looking around and your third eye can be pulsing, and there's all this stuff. So Dan walked over there and touched his forehead and said, for those of us that see what others cannot see, we should relax our forehead muscles because when we're born, there's cavities in our skull that allow vibrations, you know, to pass back and forth. I can't remember exactly what he said past that point, but he was talking about the third eye, yeah, and relaxing our forehead muscles. But was so crazy. It was that Dad was literally out of body and saw him do that, and he walked across the room and he touched his forehead. Wow, it was powerful.
Speaker 5: My favorite part was that the way that we were all out out gone. I I wasn't out of body or did anything crazy. I was probably just flowering sleep from being honest, I was probably just asleep. And how we all woke up as he's began playing music and then he started softly singing to this music to kind of like start waking.
Speaker 3: Us up, and it was just like, what was it? Love is this?
Speaker 5: And Hallelujah and this kind of stuff, like just spiritual stuff.
Speaker 1: I have to find a song, but he was just like singing it.
Speaker 5: And I was worried because I was I was up first. I was probably the least meditated, and so I was up first, and I was seeing him across the room and he started kind of gathering his things, and he wakes up and walks towards the door and does this thing where he touched my head and my like like my hair and my head and just kind of like pet me for a second, and then he leaned down and did the same thing for Emily. And if it wasn't for her, I think he would have left. I think he would have just let us be there. And so Emily actually got up and ended up saying thank you, and I don't know what ended up happening. I just started bawling my eyeballs out and was just like, oh my gosh, like this was such a special moment to like sit here and do this, you know. So I started like crying my eyes out and I gave him a hug and said thank you.
Speaker 3: And it was.
Speaker 5: Hilarious because after all of that, Christinior was fast asleep and he was snoring so loud. It was getting louder and louder and louder, so we all started laughing, including Dan because it was so loud.
Speaker 3: And then Chris Senior wakes.
Speaker 5: Up and he's like what what And we're like, you were snoring and he's like, no, I wasn't. We're like, yeah, yeah, that's the first telltale sign that you were snoring when you say you weren't. So so we all got a kick out of that, and he hung out for a little while longer, but.
Speaker 1: We were unpacking our experi and says he was just giggling. And then when it was time to say goodbye, he got up. He oh, by the way, I forgot to say. The whole weekend he was walking around with UFO of God because they gave him a copy.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he walked around with it everywhere he went and looked like a preacher with a Bible. He was toting around like.
Speaker 3: I can't put it down.
Speaker 1: He was like, it's a page turner and he you know, so he was clutching uf of God and he stood up and he said, well, now I'm off to prison, because he's flying to California the next morning to go do this for like death sentenced prisoners.
Speaker 4: WHOA, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, something to do.
Speaker 1: That's a service, reminding me of your dad. He does, he does, he does ministry for prison the world.
Speaker 3: He goes there and he says, Yep, I teach prisoners how to breathe.
Speaker 4: Because people forget about those people and they cast him aside and they pretend they don't exist and they're not humans.
Speaker 5: Well, he told us that he's changing what what that specific system is doing somewhere in California, I don't know where is their teacher. They're changing it to becoming more of like a rehabilitation center and like a a get you know, helping these people get right and find these you know, find their spiritual path and all of that stuff versus just like hey, go sit in this sell and eat your slop. You know, Like it's actually changing the system and making it more of a rehab Wow.
Speaker 4: What an actual legend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 4: That's a true Like what a sage. I know, that's a true like a pure hearted yeah, a loving, caring heart.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he just went yep off to prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but his delivery was fine too. Yeah, he's a funny guy.
Speaker 4: What a legend.
Speaker 1: And he was just like saying the most amazing things throughout the weekend, and something during the meditation that he would emphasize as like, you know, the first level of breathing is you're just breathing with your nose, but then there's another level as you get deeper with your awareness, you know, begin to breathe through your pores, breathe through your bones, breathe with your aura, breathe with your awareness. It's like and the more that you become aware of your breathing, breathing with your energy being, the lines between your physical body and your energy will start to get really fuzzy. And it was just like really deep shit, It's profound. It was profoundly deep shit. It was one of the most profound experiences of my whole life. So anyway, yeah, huge highlight meaning Dan Bulay and he was just like, well, he said he would love to do the show. He was like, maybe you'll do two parts because you'll wind me up and I'll just stop. I'll just get going and I won't be able to stop. And I was like, sounds great. What I said, sounds great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something that I wrote down that he said that, and I think Ryan it was Buddhism.
Speaker 1: He is a Buddhist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that they practice is having no resistance, no judgment, and no attachment.
Speaker 3: That that's like, oh yeah, what what was that?
Speaker 4: That's three Buddhism to the core. Yeah, that's actually that's Buddhism.
Speaker 5: Well I wrote that crap down and I was like, okay, like I need to start sort that's what.
Speaker 4: It is all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. His biggest client is Tony Robbin Jeon who that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just saying, and he was on Mel Robin's podcast. Do are they related?
Speaker 1: To let me call him an ask? But anyway, So I just I couldn't, you know, talk contact modalities without talking about a lot of the the panels and the speakers there, and there were so many more, so many really cool ones that I got to meet. But we're kind of running short of time here, so I want to talk about the highlights and how blessed I was to meet Scott Walter and Dan Brulay that made because I want people to understand that like maybe maybe that maybe that experience for them was meeting us, you know what I mean? I don't know, but what I'm saying is like, as someone who went there, me as someone who had to work the event, I had the thrill of meeting not only amazing Omi's, which we'll round out talking about that. I would love to go into some of the amazing experiences that we had with Omi's and people friends that we recognize, but I got to have the experience too of meeting like so many other cool people, which is like amazing, like there's there's you know. It was such a packed conference with some really cool speakers and presenters and amazing people, you know, like the guests, the or the experiencers as they called it. It was x apperiancer and then the people who were like like us, like presenting it was ex pert so experts and experiencer and I thought that was really cool. And then the team was called the x pansion team like expansions, so I like the branding. Yeah, but yeah, so gonna breeze past this. We did have a skywash Saturday night because the first night it was rained out, so then Saturday night it just organically happened. We went out there. We skywashed with eighty people. It was amazing, as you would expect, we saw about twenty to twenty five orbs. It was very cold, very very cold on on with a lot of light pollution, and we're at this public resort, which as beautiful as it was, there were other parties of people that not related to the conference who were just vacationing at the resort, Like about one hundred yards from us, there was a bonfire with like ten people, so like it was a little but we still saw twenty to twenty five ords.
Speaker 4: That's great, crowd of eighty people, fantastic, and.
Speaker 1: That was amazing. That's that's like as usual. That is always amazing. And now I wanted to round out with the omis omens because there were so many amazing omis there, namely Jenny. I think there was somebody there that you really resonated with, you.
Speaker 3: Know who I mean, I resonated with a lot of people.
Speaker 5: But Lee had hung out with us all weekend, so Cosmos in the discord, we hung out all weekend, and I definitely decided that he was definitely my brother in a different lifetime.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: He's just I don't I just don't know what it is about that guy. But I told him over and over again, I'm like, man, I.
Speaker 3: Just really like you.
Speaker 5: I don't know why he let me wear his little his cute little jacket because I was so cold. He actually gave it to Ryan and I'm like, skirt hold on.
Speaker 3: The jacket. So I wore that jacket.
Speaker 5: But I really really enjoyed my time with Lee, with Lisa, with Sammy. We got to see John, and we met I met this woman named Paige.
Speaker 3: Paige was awesome.
Speaker 5: She's an attorney and has a very special mission of her own to try and like raise awareness for this sort of stuff in that space and and help you know, attorneys become more spiritually aware.
Speaker 3: And that kind of thing. There's I mean, there's an endless amount of people. Rex was really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there were there were literally hundreds of people.
Speaker 3: I got along with Andrew and Lauren, who I just really really loved them.
Speaker 1: Yeah and yeah yeah right from Florida, Florida. Right, it gets hard to cross where they were all come. I' pretty sure.
Speaker 3: They can think to Florida. I'm pretty sure that was Texas.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You might be right now and I'm freaking out. But there was a lot of almies, a lot of repeats, like Derek and John they came and Ryan Westfall yep, Ryan Westfall that's right. Yeah, he only lived like like forty minutes from there, so it was an easy, breezy drive for him and many Omi's like, it would be impossible for me to go through all the names and new people.
Speaker 3: Yes, mateo oh Russ was there.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean Madeo. I said that to him, and he came up to me. He's like, damn, bro, You're the only one who's ever said it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I loved him.
Speaker 5: I loved him because he's like he was cool. He's like, are y'all going contact in the desert? I was like yeah, He's like, all right, I'll pull up. Then I'm like, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He lives in California.
Speaker 3: He brought his mother.
Speaker 5: Of all people, he brought his mother, which I thought was so precious and so sweet. But anyway, we hung out with him for a while. We hung out with him a little bit of the restaurant. There were these two women and mother daughter from Chile.
Speaker 1: I kind of brought him in. He was walking down the hallway and and I wanted to snatch him and just plant them on.
Speaker 5: Our table for and we had our friend from the Azalea Festival who wrote bring it on Aquamarine mean girls.
Speaker 1: Yep, but what was her name again?
Speaker 3: Jess, give me Jess. Yes, she was amazing.
Speaker 1: She was actually wrote the movie Bringing On Cheerleader.
Speaker 4: Movie with hand Pin that was like one of my sister's favorite movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was there at the to meet her.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I got her number. I remember that I got her number. Oh, Molly Stromberg looks.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to offend anybody by omission. And just please keep in mind that we could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on naming names. So if there's any name that we particularly missed, please know that it's just impossible sit here and name every name, and and and everyone that we meet is equally special and equally amazing.
Speaker 5: And I appreciate the people that shared their stories with us too. It's very brave to be able to come into There were some people that you know, had nobody else to talk to. I know you and Alex get it too from being at Riverfest and Azalea Festival. But who opened up their hearts to us and we're like, I've never done this before, and you know, talk to us, maybe shed a.
Speaker 3: Tear or two. Oh yeah, lots of teerments meant a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was amazing, and I have to say, I know, I know, I said, you know, we're done with names, but I wanted to give one special mention to Lee because Cosmos in our discord, we have played hundreds of hours worth of video games together, nice literally hundreds, like lots of Marvel Rivals since it came out in December that's five months now. But also like last year, we had a solid four to six months straight stint of like sometimes eight hours a day just playing through Vauheim all the way from the very beginning to completion, and he was there the whole time. Plus we've played Hell Divers and it's just like we've played hundreds of hours of video games together and I had no clue what to even look like it's And he was standing at the table towards the end of the first day when we were closing it down, and he was just standing at the end of the table, and I went and I looked at him and and I had no clue who he was. And then you know, he was just like, I'm Lee, And I freaked out and I went and gave him a husband, Oh my god, dude, and I just like brought them with me the whole weekend, you know, come to dinner with us, coming to lunch with it, you know, and like every time I have my eyes on him, I was like, he're coming with me, and that was a great feeling for me.
Speaker 5: One of the most precious moments was when we were eating dinner together at one of the places and he just goes, would anybody be willing to split a caesar salad with me? I just really feel like I need some greens. And I was like, I love you, I'm on the same wavelength. Yes, I will share a caesar salad with you. So then the caesar salad gets to the table and he just goes, Emily, would you like some caesar salads with no croutons? And he's like yeah, but you know, Jenny and I don't like the creutons. I'm like, yeah, because we're brother and sister.
Speaker 1: That's why they all really did have kind of like a little brother.
Speaker 3: And so oh In Hakeem.
Speaker 5: Hakeem was a great part of the conference. He He's sat at our booth a lot.
Speaker 3: To promote the side games which are coming up.
Speaker 1: That brings me to my next point. Thank you very much for reminding me because I wanted to round out the episode just mentioning three of our amazing podcast guests, namely, my brother from Another Mother, Hakeem. Those are his words, but now they're also mine. The brother from Another Mother, Hannah summer Hill from our Hannifesting, Yeah, the Hanifesting episode. And then Megan Solar Glow, the Downs and Rods. The three of them were there, and obviously I had known Hannah and Hakem in person, but it was my first time meeting Megan in person. And it's just like that thing when you meet someone online and you get along and you vibe it's great, but then you meet in person and it's just next level like it, it takes it to another level. And Meghan is just so sweet. She's an amazing, amazing human being. And Meghan and Hannah were roommates. They booked a room together and Meghan was a presenter, but she ended up telling us that she mainly agreed to do this because she knew we would be there, and then she you know, she wanted to hang with us, and she was like, cool, yeah, I'll present stuff. And then Hannah was like, okay, Meghan's going Ryan and his family and Jenny because you are going because she knows Jenny, but she hadn't met the rest of my family. She's like, what, dang, now I'm going, you know, because she's friends with Meghan if you remember I met her through Hannah, right, Yeah, So they got a roommate a room situation, and then Hakeem came. So it was like the three of us or you know, the four of us and then plus our family, you know, like we're just really kind of clung together and had like a tribe and it was amazing. And then onto the side games. Yes, I wanted to end this saying, you know, Contact Modalities twenty twenty five was amazing. It was an amazing experience. I'm very happy that that we got to do this, and I'm blessed that, you know, Mel was so kind enough to call me up and want us to officially represent the podcast. That's awesome. It's a first for us that for years we had talked about this. And my goal is that, you know, maybe if I ask a really nicely and twist arm a little bit, maybe we could get you guys out there too. But that's a discussion for later. Just putting out on the table like a delicious liner. Wait, but before you.
Speaker 5: Go into uh, I also want to say that I loved being a solar glow and with Hannah as well. Yeah, they there, as you know, some of my favorites, and any time I could, I took a chance to sit next to them or to hang out with them, and it was really special to see them again for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Hakeem as well. I think you guys really had some time.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Of course, you guys really bonded this week.
Speaker 5: He's like he's a family friend, just like a family, you know, he's part of the family.
Speaker 1: Side of this. I mean, we bring many people into our family. But yeah, I mean I met him at my nephew's birthday party.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the first time I met him too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like I didn't even realize. That's the thing. I didn't even know how.
Speaker 5: Keem outside of just family for a while, you know, I'd never seen him at an event, and all of a sudden he's at his alia with us, and then all of a sudden he's at this and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like, okay with me.
Speaker 3: It's like, I guess we're just partners. I guess we're just doing this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hakeem Is is a part of the family for sure. I feel very comfortable and safe with him around. He has such a like a a blanketing energy when you're with him. It's just like I'm good, Like I can relax, you know what I mean. Well, he's got your back. Yeah, yeah, But yeah, I wanted to just talk about the side games because that's coming up. That's August, like the I don't know the exact dat if it's the first or the second, but it's like that first weekend of August, first, second third, first second third. Okay, so guys, just go to siegames International. I mean, I'll google it, but I'm pretty sure it's sygames International dot com. And if you haven't heard this episode yet, go back to the episode from a couple of weeks ago where we had on Hockeyen. It's called Psychic Training, and just listen to it and and we talk about the side games on there. It's going to be an amazing event Charlottesville, YEP, at the Omni Hotel, and there are going to be some legendary human beings there like Tom Campbell. You'll know who that is. He's a first scientist to help Robert Monroe. What Yeah, whoa the original way? Do you ever read Robert Monroe's books or you know, for anybody out there who has it, you'll read about the physicist, the guy that helped him like set up his labs and do all these experiences. Yeah, it's Tom Campbell. He's going to be the keynote speaker. And you know, my dad is a guest, and many other really amazing people Colonel John, Alexander Powell, Diane Powell from the Telepathy.
Speaker 5: Tapes YEP CEO, Alan Evans YEP CEO, and a friend of ours, Chris Ramsey YEP. And also Jeffrey Misch love Hello. That's huge. And Hakeem is just like true ninja fashion. He's invisible, but then he pops up out into the light of day and he's just surrounded by the most amazing people everywhere he goes. So side games will be awesome. I'll be a commentator actually, like a literal commentator of the events. I got to do a little bit of psychic training this weekend at Contact Modality's expo with Hakeem and it was so fun. He has this little device, I think it's called a Hagley wheel or.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Oh, and I got to meet his mind sight master Wendy, and she'll be there at the side games. Yeah, hey what Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess I've never met.
Speaker 1: You know, you weren't there. Oh okay, I was like that she was one of the people. I can't believe I even forgot to say this. She was one of the people that had a seat at the panel.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't even realize that. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great. It was amazing. Yeah, there was a lot of amazing people there and yeah, that's that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 4: Know, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a huge hit and looking forward to what's next for us and our crew. And I think we're just getting started. Man, I think that we just dipped our toes into a great, nice warm, uh hot tub of you know, like.
Speaker 3: Lake superior, Yeah, lake superior size.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something stupid and really dumb, like, you know, our future.
Speaker 4: But a nice warm hot tub of our future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like eased into the metaphors, like you know, you're easing to the hot tub. But I think we're like easing into that. But next thing, you know, we're going to be diving in and I think we'll probably be doing stuff like this a lot more regularly. Yeah, it feels that way. And this was a great first experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and for the first time doing this event, like it sounds like it was a huge success.
Speaker 1: Absolutely for them, Yeah, for them, yeah.
Speaker 4: And for everyone involved. Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: And for us, you know, it just was a great energy, great vibes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure they'll keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it was Oh no, it's they're already selling tickets for next year.
Speaker 5: It's It was awesome to see our our merch in all these different places too, people of all different ages, all different backgrounds wearing our merch was really really sweet to see in the wild.
Speaker 1: You know what's really I got a first experience with this this time. So there was a guy there named Devon. He was a really sweet guy and he had an experience that really impacted him that he shared with me. Something about him that stood out to me is he had our trucker hat and that thing was brown.
Speaker 4: Mine is due that it had been worn so much.
Speaker 1: And I hope he's okay with me saying this, and I say this in a loving way, but that made me realize that, and I'm just taking a shot in the dark hair. But maybe he wears that hat so much because it means something so deep for him. Yeah, and he wears is so much that it is like completely faded and dirty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And like the thought of that, like the pathetic feeling of that for me was like damn dude, Like he is, you know, wearing this and representing it proudly, and like just the implication for me was like this means something so profound to him, what else does it mean for others? You know, Like there's a deep layer to this work that we're doing here that you know, just goes beyond a show, Like it's really impacting people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last thing for me, though, I want to shout out Hayden as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Hayden.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I really liked Hayden as well. I was really sweet.
Speaker 5: He's just a fan of the podcast and you know, was really sweet about it. He'd brought along a friend to kind of his friend was dipping his toes into all of this stuff, and he was.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you know, I wanted to bring him along.
Speaker 5: To meet you guys. And he was just a really sweet guy. Too, and I think him and Lee were talking a little bit about gaming, and Lee ended up saying like once Hayden walked away, Lee was like, I'm really excited for him to start gaming with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got his number and I was like, we need.
Speaker 5: A He was a sweet guy too, so I made it. I made him sit next to us at one of the talks. I'm like, hey, didn get over here, come.
Speaker 3: And sit over here by us. So it was sweet.
Speaker 1: It was great, and now I'm at peace. I feel like I've said everything I need to say. Do you guys have any thoughts or are you? Are you good?
Speaker 4: Sounds awesome. I hope I can make it to the next one.
Speaker 5: Oh and you know, you know not Bloodsoe events, or you know, this wasn't a Bloodsoe event, but at all of our events there has to be an animal. There was a dog at this one, the cutest little dog, Plato. It was a little miniature ausy, like a Collie mini thing, and it was so stinking cute. And I also had a blast with that little thing. And that's all I had as fun.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: But yeah, thank you Mel for the opportunity to come to an event. Like this. It was.
Speaker 5: It was very interesting. It was my first event at a UFOE type thing, and it was really nice to be there as a family and to meet others that are now in you know, engulfed in our family. I don't think that's the right word.
Speaker 1: But now adopted.
Speaker 3: Yeah adopted yeah, so yeah, it was really awesome.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Ready yeah hell yeah ba what up bonies.
Speaker 1: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said so.
Speaker 4: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 4: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsoe said so, same time next week.