Speaker 1: November seven, twenty twenty four, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, it is Thursday as I speak to you alive from that place we used to call America, where Trump has been selected as the what is it the forty seventh, Yes, the forty seventh president, and he was the forty fifth president, which makes him only the second president in history, next to Grover Cleveland deb two non consecutive terms in the office. Everybody got that. Okay, that's where we're at. So are we feeling depressed? Are we feeling down? Maybe? But doesn't have anything to do with trumps selection. And I do mean selection with an s. You know what, I'm one of the few people who predicted it, and also predicted your razor thin margins and all that crap was also crap. Turns out I was right about that. Let's see what I'll be right about next, and let's see what I'll be wrong about, because apparently I'll be wrong about a few things. It's interesting. Uh, I've gotten reactions from a few people, and we're gonna cover some news stories tonight, no guest, but I'll take you listening to me. If you're hearing me live on a Thursday. If you're hearing me, like, let's see, what is it? Almost four minutes after the hour of eight pm Eastern. I'm only gonna go until right around nine tonight, just one full hour, cover a couple of news stories, and hopefully get some calls from you at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's right. I'm taking calls tonight. Aaron will be live on Friday. I don't know if he's gonna take calls, but I know Uncle will if he's with him. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call. Let me give it to you slow. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's right. That's the number to call if you want to join in and tell me how it is you are taking to this idea that Kama Law didn't make it, that Trump is in again? Are you happy? Are you thrilled? Are you nervous? Are you worried? Are you thinking? It doesn't really matter? You know, I guess it depends on who you are and what you were thinking beforehand before Tuesday Tearsday came up. And I take note that thus far, I haven't heard a lot about anybody trying to cheat or steal ballads or anything outside of Greg Palaced put out an article which supports his concept, and he was saying all along that Trump was going to steal the election. By the way, that's the only guy who put that out that I've seen so far. Now, I have heard from a few of you who have different views, and I do mean very different views about this entire thing. And some people might expect you you're very anti Trump jock. You probably are really pissed, and I'm not because I'm not surprised in the least. Why am I not surprised? Well, that might be a different story than what the rest of the world is seeing, hearing, thinking, feeling. It might be. And I do mean the rest of the world that wasn't happy with this guy coming in. But seems as though he nailed down the popular vote. Seems as though wait a minute, folks, he might have control of both of the houses of Congress, right the House of Representatives and the Senate. That might be a possibility. Hey, plus Supreme Court rather favorable to the Trumpster. Looks like all three branches of government now facing in one direction, and it won't be like twenty seventeen and eighteen, where he did have the Congress on his side, right his first two years of his term, Congress was on his side. But people told me no, Democrats resisted him. Know what they were accurate about is not only did Democrats resist them, but there were Republicans that were resisting him back then. Since that first selection in twenty sixteen, Trump has done what become the GOP Party. He wasn't in that, you know, they claimed he's an outsider and all this other BS I told you was BS back then, and he was definitely worthy of being a producer of content for all kinds of media and on and on. Oh, by the way, there's a theory out there that if Kamala had done Joe Rogan much like Trump was willing to do, and if Kamala had recruited somebody else who was big in social media, like Elon Musk, she might have stood a chance. But I say no, because she was a crap candidate, pretty much like the Hillary thing in twenty sixteen. It wasn't just that Trump was great, it was that Hillary was crap too. So you know, whether you count the selection process as legitimate or not, it's irrelevant when you couldn't possibly sell dog crap versus you know, whatever's on the other side. At least it's a walking talking something. And of course Trump's you know, speech, the way he talks about things sounds a lot more familiar to people just in general. Even if you don't like the policies or you don't understand how the government works, you might identify those patterns of speech because they sound a lot more like you and people you know, as opposed to happy happy joy Joy over there, who was just trying to tell you, I'm just enthusiastic and ready to do things differently, even though I've never accomplished anything before, and nobody would even vote for me when I was a primary candidate, and the King and the Democratic side blah blah blah. And of course I have to not say anything bad about sleepy Joe. Sleepy Joe, you know, sleeping is one thing. Demented Joe maybe, But anyway, were they hiding that? Was it? Because Joe held on too long trying to pretend he could run for pres Still can we point the blame at that? How about point the blame at this? This is actually what the majority wanted among the voting population, it might actually be true. I don't get a sense that there was a large stolen selection this time. I actually get a sense, and I said it over and over again, that this is a guy had strong enough support among his base and kept people nervous that it was gonna be razor sharp, so they actually went out and voted for him. Okay, this isn't like you had to manufacture numbers entirely. I mean, there might have been some manipulations here or there, but I mean, what else is new in any election? I mean, I seem to find problems with the legitimacy of any election if you dig hard enough going back I don't know about half of my life. That stuff seems to be easily proven since two thousand. Now. It doesn't mean I'm gonna look deny her and I think that the twenty twenty election was stolen her. No, but there's always going to be problems, and there always was problems. And besides that, whether the legitimate vote count is intact or not, do these people ever represent you? Do they ever represent the people they actually vote for, or do they just play games to trick you into thinking that they're supporting stuff? That's on your side. Well, we could have discussions about that all day, but I now have to have an open mind if I'm going to analyze politics at all over the next few years, especially considering that the way I see it is for two years, we're going to deal with a GOP completely responsible for everything in the government allegedly, right. I mean, if they have the House, and they have the Senate, and they effectively have control of the Supreme Court, plus Trump is in command of the executive branch, that means that everything that goes right is to their credit, and everything that goes wrong is their problem. They're not going to be able to blame the extreme leftists for very much. If they can outvote and outvote every single thing that they have, the Democrats end up effectively with no power on balance, right, So whose credit will it be? It'll be theirs. Whose fault will it be? It'll be theirs. Now, are people going to go into the magic time where they ignore things that are collapsing and eating up at society like they did during the Reagan era. People didn't want to pay attention to certain things that were destroying entire communities, that were ripping up parts of America, no problem, because we all felt good because Ronnie Reagan told us it was all going to be okay, and it was the eighties and you had the opportunity to prove to the world that American greed was good and it was the eighties and cocaine was the drug of the realm. Did that matter at the time? Does it matter today? Do you care about it anymore? Probably not? But either way, it's all on them. So once again, I'm willing to take your calls. I've got a couple of news stories. Like I said, I might take a break just real fast to organize myself. But I mean, honestly, I want to talk to you about what this all means. Can we get an idea what the future is actually going to be? I mean, I see the initial prognostications coming out of the corporate electronic media, the corporate you know, broadcast media as it stands, you know, And I don't just mean tune over to MSNBC and all that good crap, and Chris Cuomo out there telling you that he was the only one who had an objective network, you know, because News Nation wasn't leaning one way or the other, he claimed, as they were covering this selection, but every other network was now was every network lean in certain directions? Certainly they were what else is old? But his CNN as liberal as they said they were going to be, is MSNBC anything other than a place for Rachel Madcow to be out there. Rachel mad Cow whoops mad out. That was a mistake, but kind of rhymes. Anyways, she was doing her thing, CBS was doing their thing. We checked in on it live and loud when BP was on here and kept track of what was happening. And I called that race pretty early compared to everybody else who was still looking at it way later in the night and waiting for Trump to get to that magic two seventy. But anyway you slice it, he had no problem reaching the two seventy for electoral votes, the colleges his, and apparently the popular vote is his. So what does that mean if you're somebody who finds him, his policies, his behavior, Oh a lot of no, no, dah, blah blah, all of that objectionable. A. You're not happy, but B you need to face the fact here, and that is that the majority of people that you encounter in your nation, in the place where you live. The majority of them, whether it's a huge majority or slim one, depending on where you live, are in favor of this guy, his policies, his rhetoric. At the very least popularity, they're choosing him. And they did it not simply because of brainwashing. Let's be honest. There are some people. They didn't just pick them because they're idiots. They picked them because they liked what they heard, they liked what they saw. They wanted to pick the guy who had the grievance. Why, because they're commiserating with their grievances. They have grievances, so does he. The grievances wind up having similar villains, and it's interesting who those villains are and why, and what the solutions are to dealing with all those villains. I take note that the opioid crisis is apparently no longer a crisis, you know, considering what was being discussed during the presidential selection, you know, for Potus and all that. Did you hear about opioid crisis during that at all? Did it even come up? I don't think it did. So. Anyway, I've got some of these interesting articles and I'm thinking I'll get through them, in rapid fire fashion. I've got actually five of them lined up, but I'm hoping that some of you guys decide to call in as we move forward. Three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. That is the number to call. And if you don't join me, I've got plenty to say anyway, up until nine pm Eastern, when I'm going to cut this off. I got another recording to do, I got a few things I got to get to today, and uh, you know what, I'm only going to do this broadcast just for this hour. Of course, we'll still do the open lines on Friday, at least for this week. But don't forget I'm only, as I speak to you, let's see, fifteen days away from when I should be in Dallas on a Friday night and not doing a show as far as I know, because I'll be the MC at the Lancer Conference. So let's not forget about that. But I'm not going to promote it today all that much, just to say that it is on the twenty second November. And if you go to Assassination Conference dot com, even if you want to attend virtually, so to speak, you can do that. Assassination Conference dot com and use the code Ocelli ten for ten percent off of your ticket. Student prices are available and all that good stuff, but you got to show some proof that you're a student, and in person prices are a bit different. But if you can get to Dallas, Texas, okay, and get to the Marriotte Downtown in Dallas, Texas, which is the hotel it's going to be held at, I strongly advise you to come on down and check it out. A lot of interesting things are going to happen in person and virtually at the twenty twenty five JFK Lancer Conference November in Dallas, twenty twenty four. I think it's the twenty seventh time that they're doing this too. So anyway, it is what it is, and I'll be the MC and that makes things different. I'll have some special items with me and all that stuff which I'm going to be selling to trying to, you know, make guess money to get.
Speaker 2: Home with.
Speaker 1: And all that while I'm in Dallas and missus oh, and Frankie'll be with me. So you know, you want to come and meet the family at the JFK conference, you can do that. They're probably going to hang out by the table some and then disappear to go do something else in Dallas while I amc the conference. I'm happily looking forward to that. I was not happily looking forward to this selection. But here we are the day after, and what is the fallout? Is there a legitimate thing that we need to worry about? Are we going into panic mode? Are you going into panic mode? I've got a hard time actually getting a barometric reading on my listeners. I'll tell you about some of the reactions and messages I've got regarding the selections so far. You guys are an interesting bunch, I'll tell you that. And I'm not sure necessarily where the majority of you are actually coming from, except I suspect the majority of the people listening to me, believe it or not, are Trump supporters actually one way or another. They may not be passionate, but in some cases they are passionate. But the majority of you or Trump supporters. So guess what. I'm not going to do argue with you. I want to hear from you. Why what it is. Let's get to the baseline. Don't give me the bull crap about things that don't really affect you, and the rhetoric that you've been told to parrot in all seriousness, Tell me why in your gut you would ignore things that would bother you about others, you know, felony convictions and whatnot, his bad time in court, accused of different bad acts, etc. Etc. The fact that he's a rich guy who was clearly exploited poor people before, etc. Etc. Why doesn't it bother you when it comes to Trump? Or is it all fair game and you don't care about people that get exploited so long as it's not you, or do you think that's all a figment of the liberal media's imagination and the bs from the courts, Well, the courts have all been against him, except the ones where he installs the judges. The courts are all against him just for political reasons, and they were trying to undermine him for the selection that just happened, which, by the way, if that's the case, turning the whole government against him didn't work, because they said they weaponized the whole government against him didn't work very well. Because here we are. Trump is going to be sworn in as the forty seventh president. What day is inauguration day? Anyway? Sometime in January. It'll happen. That's just the way things are planned at the moment, And it looks to me like, I don't know, Democrats are not crying too much foul. They are pointing fingers at each other and forming their circular fire squads as usual, but they're not blaming each other, and they're not saying Trump stole it. With the exception of Greg Pallace, Whoho is out there with the what looks to me like it's going to be a Trump stole it argument. I think nobody's going to pay attention to him though, And I'm not even sure I buy that Trump stole anything now where things manipulated so that he would be to my understanding, it was set up this way. Think about it. I mean, if you set up the alleged opposition to fail, that's a good way to set up the guy you picked to succeed. Was that done intentionally or is it just that haphazard? Is it just the stupidity of Biden hanging around too long until somebody allowed him to go on stage and make the fatal mistake of revealing exactly how disconnected from reality and connected to senility he was, is will be Was that just an error in judgment or was that done intentionally? Is Kamala the selection in order to make sure that there's no way that somebody could be Trump because she can't even get the nomination or begin to survive what more than I don't know, one or two primaries when she tried in uh what was that twenty twenty she tried? I guess she tried when Biden was coming in, right. Couldn't survive even a couple of primaries. So how is she going to get the vote across the board? I mean again, assuming that the whole voting situation is really legit all the way across. Interesting anyway, how do I feel about this? Who cares? I would love to hear from you. And I'm going to read a few stories and get a handle on what I think are some of the unique little twists and turns on this that are not typical. And other people are gonna tell me this and that is being represented in the media, and probably again it's gonna be an impression that they dreamed up in their own heads before they ever even bothered to go look at what people are saying, because I'm telling you, it's really weird. Out there right now. They're trying to blame somebody within the Democratic apparatus or whatever for Kamala's loss. I mean not her, mind you, but but other people that made poor decisions, and in some circles Joe Biden for not getting out of the way sooner. But would it have mattered anyway? I don't know. I leave that question to you, and I'm gonna leave a lot of questions to you, and you can join me at three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six and I'm gonna get straight to some news stories after a quick break, which will contain just the this on the Olly Effect here on a Thursday night, stick.
Speaker 2: Around, yo, yo.
Speaker 3: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: At the day right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 4: Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry cancer weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 4: But okay, I'm building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on, now, has it real?
Speaker 5: For on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judithbary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 4: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state.
Speaker 2: Before World War II, the.
Speaker 5: United States was a continental republic in the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com the.
Speaker 1: US expressed by callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot Com ord Joe Chilly, and we are not responsible. We're in stupidity, which might ensue ping.
Speaker 6: In Denial The Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 7: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com.
Speaker 1: Pick up your copy of In.
Speaker 7: Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 8: Who Chili dot com. Revelation through conversation. Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swatson.
Speaker 2: Let them know, Let them know. Let no, You got to let them know.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing all.
Speaker 9: Shock, I can care.
Speaker 2: Rocksping Burlad at.
Speaker 3: The drug Show.
Speaker 9: I'm bringing all shot, I can care rocks sipping blight at the draft show. The wone has met that the world's worst professional prolocka tour tip them like it's two thousand something and Becket's back on tour.
Speaker 2: You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into the enemies. I'm go seventy stand with some annessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy.
Speaker 9: Picked it up off once or twice after I let it go, but finally had the letter be I used to roll over a fat ditch, she dear me and left tip for some letter recy I mean literally, I figured.
Speaker 8: Letter dot com Radio network.
Speaker 2: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 9: Thing called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what ranium is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Bad things things?
Speaker 8: Oh, Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Segment number two and looking for you. If you're gonna call in on the phone lines three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six and you join me after this. That is the things I'm about to read to you. Let's get to a couple of headlines quickly, you know in Bloomberg. This headline caught my attention and I wanted to see what people thought about this. Podcasts didn't decide this election, but they helped. This is in Bloomberg and at Bloomberg dot com. You know what, I'll put the links in the live Ocelli chat room if you don't mind out there, and let you follow along if you want to check in with me. And also it'll be in with the show notes on this podcast when I posted. But anyways, yeah, Bloomberg dot com, I gave you the headline. But let's take a look at the article and read from it really quick. With the US election coming to a surprisingly swift resolution, we can now try to draw lessons about the role of internet media in it all. But first, three things you need to know Today Bitcoin rose to a record past seventy five thousand as Trump wins presidency again. Next console will play current switch games Apple to face the first ever find under the EU's new digital antitrust rules. And here we go the subheadline, the torch in my ear. Donald Trump is about to become president again, capping an extraordinary comeback in a campaign where he was convicted of felonies and survived two assassination attempts. Now pause from the article. I object to the two assassination attempts. The one guy hiding in the bush near the golf course didn't get to take a shot at him. The one guy did take a shot at him allegedly, But anyway, I think it's one assassination attempt and one stalking attempt that almost went for an assassination. But anyway, WI split hairs back to the article. He's given his victory speech. World leaders from Germany to Israel have issued their congratulations and Elon Musk is posting memes aout bringing sinks to the Oval office. So how much credit to influencers like Joe Rogan deserve? Rogan, the world's biggest podcaster, endorsed Trump just before election day and helped get the Republican candidate's message out to a large, mostly male audience with a succession of lengthy interviews. Trump Is running mate j D. Vance and star surrogate Musk all had sit downs with the podcaster. Democratic candidate Kamala Harris did her own series of similar interviews in what's already been dubbed the Podcast Election. Both campaigns recognized something research data has consistently shown and which my own media consumption habits affirm. People are more hooked on podcasts than ever before, and they tend to trust the hosts of those shows. Wire podcasts, which have been kicking around the Internet for decades, so important today. There are many reasons, but I'll limit myself to my own experience. Firstly, it's a loneliness antidote my podcast listening balloon. During the pandemic, when we all had to get creative to cope with the era of social distancing, the genre of seemingly unvarnished conversation, as practiced by Rogan and innumerable sports shows, proved a passable replacement for in person get togethers, and unlike a real friend who I might only speak to occasionally, Rogan and his guests can keep me company for hours. They can be right there in my ear while I buy groceries, wash dishes, cycle to work, shoot hoops, or edit photos. The intimacy and immediacy of that connection can't be overstated. Inevitably, listeners develop a relationship with that voice. I recently lost internet in The Athletic Football Show. Oh. I recently lost interest in The Athletic Football Show after the departure of co host Nate Tice, and ultimately subscribe to his new podcast. All of that sets up a situation where you not only listen to, but also heed what your favorite podcaster is saying. Hence the common practice of having the host also read the ads. It's the same reason brands spend big on celebrity endorsements. Okay, pause, here's the thing. Talk radio used to function this way for people. Now you have talk radio on demand with podcasting, Joe Rogan is not part of the same universe as many other podcasters, and I know that I even personally keep some people company. I mean, you're a little more quirky if you're listening to the Ocelli effect as opposed to the Rogan experience, right, I think that's what that's called the Joe Rogan You know what. I refuse to listen to him. I've only ever listened to clips of Joe Rogan because I'm always anti the popular thing, and any clip I have listened to him with I'm not impressed. He gets great guests, but I'm not impressed with what he does with them. And there's a ton of guys out there that are like this, that are well supported, that were launched you know exactly right, that had great media strategies all the way around. Rogan is one of them, and he has continuously been at the top of what is it Spotify, I think it's Spotify anyway, He's been at the top of one of the leading podcast feeders out there, you know, the Potomatics of the Internet, and many others he's been at the top of. But others, you know, other podcasts have taken those top slots on occasion. Rogan maintains a huge audience according to the numbers that are given, and it is because he was properly launched, properly supported, and has serious sponsorship that make sure that his message is out there. Plus, if you have a staff of people to make sure certain things are run right, and all you gotta do is flip open a microphone and seem to have unscripted conversations, well that's not so bad. And if I had good PR I don't think I'd be as big as Rogan, But why not. There's plenty of room out there for podcasters' success and broadcaster online broadcast success. I still think that's a thing. But then again, in the on demand you know, in reality on demand reality of media, where you know you can listen to at anytime, call up the whole thing. Binge, listen, binge, watch whatever you want. That universe makes for a you know, a time and a place where there's no need for live broadcast anymore. I like it because I can do stuff like take calls, which of course you guys are not taking advantage of it at the moment. But I like being able to take calls and interact with a chat room live and et cetera, et cetera. And to some degree people still like that, but they love the podcast. Man, The podcast is great. And of course if you don't have a lot of friends, or you don't have a lot of people around you, yeah, it does keep you company and tell you the truth. Again, long before I had an iPod or a podcast to listen to, I was certainly just listening to talk radio, and I used to do crazy things like, you know, run a cassette tape and record an hour. When I had to go out, I would just record it on the home stereo and I could catch the whole next hour that I wasn't home to listen to. Some people listened in their cars, etc. Etc. But anyway, I think it's interesting that they're trying to credit podcasts with doing it, which, by the way, podcast is becoming a weird thing anyway, because every TV show now has a podcast that accompanies it. Every TV personality of any type has an additional podcast in addition to their regular show that they get their paycheck from, etc. But is that part of what drove it the podcast reality? And is Trump just you know, a better guest is jd Vance? Jd Vance is not, which, by the way, that's the most frightening part of anything having to do with Trump and his presidency is that that guy is now in the Mike Pen's position from last time. And I got to tell you, I think I'd feel better about Mike Pence coming in if something happened to Trump and jd Vance had to take over. Anyway, all of the strange theories about Trump not being able to make it and people were going to do this and that to him before he got in there, and they were going to steal the election from him, Notice, none of it happened anyway. How about opinions about how Harris lost. Let's go to the most simplified writing thing out there, you know, the most simplified written thing out there, I should say, as far as you know alleged electronic newspapers. Go and we'll go to an opinion piece in the USA today. I like this published let's see at six am today, looks like wow, early morning opinion. Harris lost because she was a bad candidate. Don't blame white women for that. There's another thing that's funny out there, pulling away from the article right away is the racial divide, right, the racial divide. This is what caused her not to be elected racism. No, because her not be elected is because she's a terrible candidate and people actually legitimately wanted to support Trump. That's the problem. You know, doesn't have to do with the disastrous afghanistraw stand withdraw. I don't think they're blaming Kamala for that, although you know they can attach everything to her if they want to. You know, is it about the bad economy? Did Kamala make any of those decisions?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But she was part of the Biden administration. Okay, you know what will Trump do with the entirety of the government, including his version of the GOP under his control and that controlling all of the government. Well, I got to tell you a lot of people figure it'll be a better job than what we've been dealing with for the past four years, you know. And you can't compare the last time when he had the two years with you know, the Republican House and Senate. It just doesn't work. It's not the same circumstance. There's no anti Trumper's there, you know. And he is calling it the greatest political movement and blah blah blah. Well, it is the greatest political comeback in some time, and I would tell you that it's not. You know, Grover Cleveland is the interesting person to point to regarding Trump because first non consecutive presidential you know terms was Grover Cleveland, where they were disconnected. Trump now has accomplished that. He's only a second person in history do that. But it's a remarkable second comeback that you'd have to look to Richard Nixon really for you know, he's vice president. He was almost thought to be the certain candidate to come in and come in nineteen sixty. Kennedy beats him out in sixty two, I think it was, he runs for California governor and well he didn't make that. He lost pretty handily and went away for a little bit and then came back in sixty eight after a couple of people got killed and other things happened. And what did he do? He swept right on in. Johnson didn't run again. I mean, it was an interesting confluence of circumstances that came together to assure that Nixon would have a shot. And he was in there, and even with Watergate running up on him, he was reelected. And with all of his promises of how he'd handle Vietnam properly, I mean, clearly he didn't. He had a disastrous withdrawal too. Oh wait a minute, No, he didn't make it long enough to get his withdrawal. He kept promising it, but he never made it there, did he. Nope. From sixty eight to whenever Ford comes in and takes over and becomes president despite not having been elected as president or vice president in the past, Ford comes in, he's the one with the disastrous withdrawal. But that's okay because he was a buffoon anyway. Right, Yeah, you can't make any comparisons here, but you can compare the comeback that Nixon had from nineteen sixty and sixty two really being a political pariah to then being president in sixty eight, Nixon pulled off the comeback in the same decade as Trump does in the twenty twenties. Here, attempts to be reselected in twenty twenty didn't make it. Nobody thought that that was a smart idea some years ago to run a guy who had already lost in a presidential race. Again. But three times in a row the Republicans run this guy, and two out of the three they seem to have been correct anyway, so you know. But again, he's only the second American president to be elected in nonconsecutive singular terms. Right, one does wonder And already I've heard people speculate as to whether there will be an attempt to remove that limitation on presidents and let Trump have a third term. But think about how old he'll be by then. I mean, if you don't think he's too old now, I mean everybody thought he was too old when it was both him and Biden running together. Funny thing when they got Biden out of the race, no longer was Trump too old. I don't know how that worked with people's mentality.
Speaker 2: But it worked.
Speaker 1: But four years from now, how is he not going to look old? Then? I mean, I don't know what level of plastic surgery or transhumanism you need to use to accomplish that. But anyway, look, I don't want to run up against the nine o'clock time, because hard stop right before nine o'clock that's going to happen. So you have a limited time to join me at three to one nine five seven five zero one six, and if not, I will talk to myself and you as I go forward. But I've only got a few more things to cover before we're all done. Let's go back to another explanation, or maybe how about the celebration. Evangelical leaders celebrate Trump's victory as a prophecy fulfilled. This is on the NBC News website, and again I'll put that link in the live chatroom at Ochelli dot com and include it in the show notes, which, by the way, UH one does not have to wonder but knows what the policies will be regarding Ukraine, regarding Israel, regarding any of the conflicts that are either on their way to coming to fruition or already in progress. I don't know if everybody's going to be happy with the way that goes. I think Ukrainian support is over from the US. I think Israeli support is about to get doubled or tripled down on Does that make you happy? I don't know. I'll hear from you guys about this. Oh, I didn't even talk about the reactions I've gotten from you guys so far. Let me get through the NBC article really quickly, or at least part of it, and get to some of the other interesting articles that I thought made sense to look at here tonight. Anyway, back to this and again the headline Evangelical leaders celebrate Trump's victory as a prophecy of fulfilled This was published Let's see on the sixth of November by Mike Hicksonbaugh. Anyway, after having repeatedly depicted the presidential election as a spiritual clash between good and evil, leading figures in the movement to remake America as an explicitly Christian nation celebrated President elect Donald Trump's victory as a fulfillment of God's divine will. Lance Wallinu, a celebrity evangelist who has spent decades calling on conservative Christians to occupy positions of power and influence over society, told followers on an election night livestream that Trump's victory had been prophesied years ago a key step in God's plan to usher in a new era of Christian domination around the world. There quote, there's a different dialogue about spirituality happening in America and quote, said Walaanu, who had worked to mobilize Trump voters in swing states, and with Donald Trump, that's in quotes, he continued, God has given quote permission to take it right to the White House. White evangelical support for Trump has not waivered since he pledged in early twenty sixteen while running for the GOP presidential nomination that if he were elected, quote, Christianity will have power. Quote if I'm there, You're going to have plenty of power. You don't need anybody else. Trump continued, quote, You're going to have somebody representing you very very well. Remember that. End quote. Trump renewed that vow in twenty twenty four campaign, telling Christians that he would be granted quote power at a level that you've never used before. End quote. He promised to crack down on the acceptance of transgender people in schools and in society, and his campaign said it would create a task force focused on investigating all forms of illegal discrimination, harassment, and persecution against Christians in America. While Trump married three times and was found liable for sexual abuse might not seem an obvious fit to lead a religious movement, Walinu and other evangelicals champion him as a flawed leader who had been anointed by God to save America from the demonic influence of Democrats. That belief took on New Ferber in July, after Trump survived the first of two assassination attempts. Anyway, so that's in there. I'll give you a headline for another one. This is from world crunch dot com. And also gonna drop the uh the link in the chat room once again. And uh, you know, I'm being asked in the chat room which prophecy did he fulfill? I don't know, Fase Shifter, I do not know which prophecy he fulfilled. Just that he's prophesied to be the great Leader emerging. I guess I don't know. That's the weird thing. He's just part of the great prophecies coming true, the rise and return of the Savior. I guess I'm guessing here. I honestly do not know exactly which prophecy he is fulfilling three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six By the bye is the number to call. And you've got about thirteen or maybe twelve minutes left to join me on the phone if you want, because I'm going to be done at nine o'clock. But until then, let's continue with some of the other articles that caught my eye. Uh and I like this one. The World Crunch article Trump and Musk techno oligarchy is coming exclamation point a dire warning from Brazil really quickly. In part, this article reads, with Donald Trump now heading back to the White House, Elon Musk's massive influence on the US becomes undeniable. From pouring hundreds of millions into Trump's campaign to bending social media narratives, Musk's actions underscore the ease which was with which the techno oligarchy can buy political sway, writes Natal Natalia Vienna of Brazil's leading investigative platform Agencia publica Anyway headline sell Pollo. Now that Donald Trump has won the presidential election in the United States, he is clearly indebted to Elon Musk. Last month, the world's richest man embraced the Republicans campaign as enthusiastically that he ended up securing a final push. Oh so enthusiastically, excuse me that he and yeah, okay, and giving the world a huge lesson in how US corruption works. It is a scandal. Having obtained a promise of top position in the future, government must pledge to donate at least five hundred million to the campaign. According to Trump himself, he did more. He organized dinners to convince other millionaires to donate like him, in large numbers, guaranteeing that it would be a safe investment. He created a super pack, an organization to raise funds and carry out actions to support an electoral campaign called America Pack, whose budget of one hundred and eighty million dollars. In addition to paying twenty five hundred people to go door to door convincing voters, hired lawyers to fight legal battles that could favor Trump. On x praised Trump used his huge reach to promote far right CONSPRS theories and criticized Democratic candidate Kamala Harris. He even took over a dormant at us at America profile to campaign. Okay, a dormant at America profile to campaign. He used his account with two hundred million followers to interview Trump on August twelve. During the interview, which was painful to watch, they both laughed about firing workers who go on strike. Tesla is the only major car manufacturer that doesn't allow its workers to set up a union. As we know here in Brazil, Musk's tweets are disproportionately driven by the algorithm of the corporation he acquired and which has since lost seventy percent of its value. Today, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter is little more than a propaganda machine for Elon Boy in his quest for power, so much so that, while posing as a defender of absolute freedom, X suspended the account of a reporter who had obtained confidential information about the Republican campaign and even banned links to the original post on substack. In addition, Musk has promised to distribute one million dollars a day to voters in key states who sign a petition defending the Constitution, a disguised way of making a lottery for those who vote for Trump. The measure is illegal in any country in the world, but in the US has only received a warning in quotes from the US Justice Department that it would potentially be illegal. In an interview with pseudo journalist Tucker Carlson, Musk asked, how long do you think my prison sentence will be if Trump loses? Elon has mainly been worried about saving his own ass. That is what is written in this article. It continues on, and that is on world crunch dot com. You get the idea, you get the picture. I've got about eight and a half minutes left of the show, so taking one more look at my phone lines, doesn't look like anybody's joining me. So I'm not gonna give you the number again. But let's get to a particular thing that bothers me a little. And I'm wondering how they're gonna take it, because it seems as though many libertarians, right wingers, various people of various stripes really fell into the Trump camp. And I got to say, most people that I thought were very libertarian leaning all ended up on the Trump side this year too. I find that remarkable, but not all that's surprising. However, some of us care about some deep political issues, like how about we learn the truth about the jfk assassination. Anybody who's listened to my show for more than one shot knows. This is a big issue for me. I've done more shows on that topic than any other, and I bring it up anytime it's in the news, for sure. But it's interesting to me that with RFK Junior joining the Trump universe directly and becoming exactly what I said he was, which is a tool for Trump, which was somebody who was effectively as somebody was going to serve the purposes of getting Trump elected. Take a look at how you were able to fold rfk's support into the Trump campaign, with the exception of the fact that even though he had suspended his presidential campaign, people still voted for him anyway in places where he was on the ballot and stuck there right, But otherwise support for RFK Junior was folded into Trump. Wouldn't it be fascinating if somebody found out that that was the big difference and actually gave him that margin of win. But anyway, I don't think so. By the way, that's not my theory at all, but it would be fascinating if that's what happened, because at one point RFK Junior looked to be a very viable candidate but decided to go along with Trump and is going to be part of it anyway. People want to talk about him being the new you know health guy. Uh, he's going to be in charge, and he's going to dismantle the FDA, and he's going to take vaccine manufacturers to task, and he's going to clean up the food and all these things he's going to do for everybody's health and welfare and take over the agency or eliminate it, not sure which Health and Human services. He's going to take all the agencies under that umbrella and either change them or eliminate them as part of the Trump administration. That's what everybody's telling me. But what's fascinating is right wingers and libertarians alike have told me that now I should be very happy as some warped form of libertarian that RFK Junior is going to be part of. This is part of the Trump train reality. Well, here's a worry that I have only seen and people have connected, you know, the whole RFK thing to this issue as well, you know, because I complained the Trump administration and the Biden administration both failed to do anything except what the intelligence community told them to do or asked them to do regarding the JFK files. They continued to withhold them because the intelligence community asked them to. Then they continued to withhold them just because they felt like it and the intelligence agency asked them to. Now the Very Pharaoh Foundation is still suing the Biden administration as we speak, and may have to take that lawsuit to the Trump administration next unless the big prediction from people is that once again, and they told me this in twenty sixteen, once again, Trump will make sure all the JFK files are released. Now he had a twenty seventeen date coming up where all he had to do was nothing in order to allow the JFK Records Collection Act stuff to come out. There was a bunch of things ear marked for twenty five years after they were examined and accepted to be released by the government under that executive brand agency. But those things that were sitting there for twenty five years waiting to be released, Trump stopped it, kicked it down the road to the Biden administration. The Biden administration tried to put a no time limit whatsoever, kicked the can issue on it so that we'll never see this stuff. So Trump did not actually succeed even when he had a good chance in twenty seventeen to sit back and do nothing and take credit for actually releasing a whole bunch of JFK files. But the only place I've seen this worry is a libertarian whipsite website and organization called the Future of Freedom Foundation. Jacob Warnberger wrote this article, which I'm going to read partially from. But I'm wondering what people think about whether just because he's got RFK Junior on his team, if that's going to matter regarding the JFK files. I don't think so. I don't believe so. I think a new excuse will be made and you'll get a partial release again and a whole bunch of stuff still stuffed away, and they'll say, look, we released everything, even though they didn't. And they'll continue not to release stuff and not to expand upon it, and not to follow the law as it stands, and not to enforce anything. Well, there's no enforcement mechanism in place, but anyway, they're not going to adhere to the JFK Records Collection Act. They're not going to act in the spirit of the law. They're not even going to finish the unfinished business from the nineties, that was only supposed to wait twenty five years, that was coming up in twenty seventeen and came and went, I think they're going to do the bare minimum and then pretend that they took care of all of it. That's my prediction. It's a fairly good one considering that's what Trump did the first time, and that's what Biden did the second time. But let's see what Trump do it again. Like I said, the Future Freedom Foundation offers a slightly different look at this. What it is. Reminder our online Zoom conference. Okay, I'm skipping that part. I'll be speaking. Oh and he's also reminding us that he's speaking at the JFK Lancer Conference. Because this is written by Jacob Wornberger. A fascinating situation has now developed between President elect Donald Trump and the US national security establishment with respect to the long secret JFK assassination related records that the CIA has succeeded in keeping secret for more than sixty years. And by the way, I'm going to put this link in the chat room at o'chelly dot com and you can follow along on the article which I'm reading part of here. Anyway, the CIA has succeeded in keeping secret for more than sixty years sorright. Despite Trump's campaign vow to release those records, it's not at all clear how this matter is going to be resolved. I will give my prediction at the end of this article. There are three major factors at play. One, during his twenty two twenty four campaign, Trump vowed that this time around he is definitely going to order the National Archives to release those sixty year old SECRETCYIA records. Moreover, as he told Joe Rogan, he's going to do it quote immediately end quote. See Trump to Rogan, if elected, I'm opening remaining JFK files immediately. By Jefferson Morley. Okay, that's a note there, and there's a link. But anyway, back to the article in just a second. First, I want to say it's interesting that he's going to command the National Archives to release stuff. And remember all those arguments about the president can declassify whatever he wants whenever he wants. Remember those arguments, my friends, because I could have swore that that was one of Trump's arguments about how he could share whatever, release to the public whatever. Doesn't that mean he could do that with this stuff out never mind, I'm just imagining stuff. Let's place the first factor in a historical context. Records Collection Act, which was enacted in nineteen ninety two, ordered the National Security Establishment and all other federal agencies to disclose their JFK assassination related records to the public. However, the law gave federal officials an out if they claimed that the release of certain records might jeopardize quote national security end quote in various ways, they could keep them secret for another twenty five years, Yes, twenty five additional years of secrecy on top of the secrecy from nineteen sixty three to the nineteen nineties. Taking advantage of that out, the National Security Establishment, especially the CIA, continued keeping thousands of its assassination related records secret. The twenty five year period ran out during Trump's first term as president. At first, Trump claim declared valiantly that he was going to comply with the law and permit the National Archives to release and disclose the records. But then, just before the deadline arrived, Trump was visited by the CIA, who insisted on continued secrecy of its fascination related records. Now, look, this article goes on and on, but guess what I'm out of time, Folks, I want you to consider it. Take a look at the links, the articles that I've included with the show notes and all that good stuff, because I'm done for this particular Thor's Day O'Kelly effect, and I had open phone lines but got no callers. Guess I'll just have to figure that that means you guys had no idea that I was gonna go live. I tried to tell people on Twitter, but hey, it is what it is. So I'll be back live tomorrow night with my co host b Pete, and we'll do the open mic for Friday night on the O'Kelly effect, and I guarantee there'll be more to say then. Plus I'm opening to here from Jimmy James and let him take a little victory lap on my show, because after all, already