Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to beat Shade. It's Thursday.
Speaker 2: That means we're going to talk about Bravo and I've got a Bravo expert here. It's Brian J. Moylan, President and founder of the Real Housewives Institute, also very famous Vulture writer and co author of Erica Jane's book or author of Erica Jane's book.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Hi.
Speaker 1: I got to see you very briefly at Bravo con like a couple of times, and that was it.
Speaker 3: I know, there are so many people there, Oh my god, so people you know Ryan Bailey, who does so people think that Ryan Bailey and I look alike, which when he had a mustache, I get it, but he does anymore, and I do. But so I saw this. I didn't see Ryan at all, because we usually like to take a picture and be like, I have a.
Speaker 2: Picture two years ago from the party we did after eating a Phillips show of you and Ryan together, because everybody thinks you look like which you don't exactly.
Speaker 3: So I run into this woman and so now people are always like, oh my god, I love your podcast, and then I'm like, oh, they think I'm Ryan Bailey and I just play a long and smile and take a picture and whatever. And so this woman is like, oh my god, I love your podcast. You know. My friend like can we take a picture to send him? And I'm like sure, great, you know, so we take a picture. And then the next day she's like, oh my god, I saw you or I sent a picture to my friend and I thought it was you, but it was really this other guy wearing a skirt. And I was like, that was me. I'm the guy in the skirt. You still think I'm like Ryan Bailey and I'm not. And she was like, oh, sorry twice I saw you, like once for a second. So that's what my Bravo con was like.
Speaker 1: That is so funny. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean Ryan Bailey has a full beard, yeah, and you you.
Speaker 1: Know he's you know, a.
Speaker 2: Pretty heterosexual dude with a baby on the way, and you know you're in a kilt, so.
Speaker 3: Right. I mean we're both white guys of a certain height, but you know we have Irish last names. Other than that, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't so I just if you really do listen to Ryan and then I heard you like talk like hey, yeah, I'd love to have a picture you guys don't sound alike.
Speaker 3: No, but I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you walked up, I was talking to Mandy Sluittskert and her friend Jody and this guy that's a writer and he writes he's writing something for Bustle, but he also writes for Vanity Fair. Yes, I was gonna say, I think his name is Louis or Louis. Yeah, you stand in America.
Speaker 3: He'd b Lewis in England where he's from, it's Louis's yeah, and he's actually he's Scottish.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got to get him on the show just a little.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, he's great. He lives in London and we've become friends. Because there aren't as many Bravo fans in the UK as there are in America. It's growing, but you know, we it's a little bit harder to find your people. So when you do.
Speaker 2: Feather yeah, well he he said that I looked like Kathy Hilton, So I said, do you want to be my best friend?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's ten years older than me. I'll take it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'll yeah, well you should put a dress on and got on stage. Done a la buobu impersonation. Everyone would have loved it. Kathy, did you have Bravo con What did you think this year compared to in the past.
Speaker 2: Well, I do like it better in Vegas than in New York. And that's hard for me to say because I really love New York City in general, and I really hate Las Vegas with a burning fire same, But it is better in Vegas as far as the venues and how it's set up.
Speaker 3: I think agree.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was just hither and Yon running around, and I think since we did it in twenty twenty two, they're in Vegas knowing here twenty twenty three. Here in twenty twenty five, we had more of a feel of knowing that, Okay, we don't have to like panic to get to this or that you know, we can sort of like, man, if we want to sleep in a little while we miss a panel, somebody will tell us what happens.
Speaker 3: Who cares? Ye? Yeah, no, I agree. And it was nice like having that familiarity with like, Okay, I know where everything is, I know how to get around, like it's all the same like set up. I think that just made it a lot easier than in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you so did you have a press pass in a general or do you have a press pass and a VIP.
Speaker 3: I had a press pass. They gave us general admission ticket, and then there was like a little press section reserved like in each of the rooms, and it was to the front, but like way off to the side, so it was hard to get like videos and things like from the stage. Maybe that's intentional, I don't know, but the way it kind of worked, I would pretend like I was going to the press section and then kind of like walk around it right into the VIP section, especially when it wasn't that busy, right, because then like Mandy Slutsker, who we both know, had a VIP pass and she's like, come sit with me, and I'm like, okay, I'm just going to break in. And there was a VIP room that we weren't supposed to go in, and it's just like depended on who was guarding it. So you'd be like, oh, I'm pressed, and just like walk past, and they were fine.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we had the VIP last time and this time, and the VIP room is really where it's at. That's any time I went Kiki with Mandy, it was in the VIP room, I'd see her and be like, let's chat.
Speaker 1: What do you know.
Speaker 3: Some of the people were complaining that there weren't as many Bravo lebs in the VIP room this year as in the past. Did you find that true of your experience?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did get two good pictures in that room, one with Rachel Zoe, Yeah, that was good, and then another with Michelle from the Valley. But otherwise it's so spread out that you're like, I know, there's probably somebody way over there that I could get a picture with, but I don't want to again stand in another fucking line, you know, as Denise Richards and I love her, but I'm just gonna stand over here and take a picture of her.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, yeah, I'm going to take a picture of her taking pictures with a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, I don't know this stranger, but she's going to be now, am I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that this year, more so than two years ago, I was very shocked at how thin people are and all, yeah, like everybody is thin to start with, but now everybody is like so thin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little concerning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like there was some like Lindsey Hubbard looks of sinse in like a great way. Like I thought she looked good, but some of the housewives, it was like, yeah, why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a lot that was shocking. Always surprised at the heights on people. I knew that Angie k was very, very short because I've talked to her in the airport two years ago. Yeah, and people were like, and people are like, I don't believe that. I go okay, So watch the below Deck episodes where she has to have no shoes on, and.
Speaker 1: Then see how short she is. She is like Kyle Richard little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and I you know, usually you think everyone shorter, and and I was on the Red Carpet and West from Summerhouse. We follow each other on social media because his mother is a fan of my recaps and send my recaps, and so he came up to me and gave me a hug, which was lovely. I was surprised at he you know, I'm like six to two. He's probably like six foot, but he's always with Carl and Jesse Solomon, who are like six'. Seven so he looked him And Kyle cook both look little and they're like some of the tallest guys On, Bravo SO i feel bad for them that they're getting their height ruined by the other. Guys but, yeah and And kay was in full heels AND i was, like how are you this?
Speaker 2: Tiny she's a little tiny, thing. Y'all this time a year can be, fun but it can also be tough because the holidays are getting near and they're supposed to feel, joyful but for, many they bring stress around food and weight and body.
Speaker 1: Image.
Speaker 2: Y'all i've been looking for a dress toward Or christmas party and it could be right out, there like will this looks good on?
Speaker 1: Me will this look bad on?
Speaker 2: Me and there's all this talk around weight loss, medications and you know that could feel overwhelming to know what's best for. You and that's WHY hers is here to support your journey so you can feel your. Best hers is transforming women's health care by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every. Budget they connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine what's best for, you and if you're, prescribed you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss, program complete with ongoing care check in docage and medication, adjustments and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional. Costs there are no hidden, fees no membership. Fees hers will put you and your health goals first with real medical, providers making sure you have what you need to get, results all from the comfort of your. Couch so if you've been struggling with your weight loss, journey it's time to find the best option.
Speaker 1: That works for you Through.
Speaker 2: Hers so whether you want to lose, weight, growth, thicker fuller, hair or find relief for, Anxiety hers has you. Covered visit For hers dot com slash pink shade to get a, personalized affordable plan that gets. You that's F o R H e r s dot com slash pink shade For hers dot com slash pink.
Speaker 1: Shade Weight loss By hers is not available.
Speaker 2: Everywhere compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for, safety, effectiveness or. Quality about THE fda prescription required see website for full details important safety information and. Restrictions actual price depends on product and plan. Purchase did you get to talk To Mary cosby At bravo CON.
Speaker 3: I did, not so they they had me running around and you, know like covering, Panels vulture tod a live, blog which was, great and SO i was sending like updates from the live blog AND i was making some like reaction videos and doing all this with some of the. Panels and then they have like the press room as like a red, carpet and they just bring people in and SO i just kind of went and got WHO i could, get like in between things they wanted me to. Cover and so Sadly mary wasn't was there WHEN i wasn't like talking to, people BUT i got a lot of good. PEOPLE i talked To, ANDY i talk To ACHI k saw my Girl. Erica so we Have Jim, yeah oh my. God yeah she looks good, though BUT i will say she looked similar to WHEN i worked with her pre the, shot before the shot, Existed so you, know it wasn't, like oh she you, know she's then, here she got a little you, know put on a little wait for a, bit but, yeah now she's back to like where she was. Before and so but, yeah SO i was in the press room and SO i was just they were just kind of, like, oh do you want to talk to, so and SO i was, like whoever comes, By i'll talk to.
Speaker 2: Him so, well this episode will come out On, thursday and it's the. Night it's the night of The Beverly hills premiere On. Thursday, now have you SEE i got the screener, because LIKE i, said they send me the first ones and then they never will send it to me. AGAIN i got the, screener BUT i haven't watched.
Speaker 1: It have you watched?
Speaker 3: It, NO i. Haven't i'm going to watch it this afternoon because IF i watch something AND i have to write a recap of, IT i don't want to watch something else BEFORE i recap it. Again and So i've been it's a busy. WEEK i had to do Vander Pump rules recap because that was On. TUESDAY i Have Southern charm which On, wednesday and SO i finished. Those So i'm gonna Watch Beverly hills today and write that recap and all, right thoughts of Vander Pump rules. Thoughts so, my, uh it seems. Good WHAT i was concerned about was that it sounds, well it's hard to judge from the first. Episodes you watched the first. Episode, no, OKAY i am in.
Speaker 2: PROTESTS i am in. Protesting if somebody tells me it's, great Then i'm going to watch, it but wasn't.
Speaker 3: PROTESTING i, mean you, KNOW i have this. RULE i call it The Eileen davidson, accord WHERE i Give housewives five episodes BEFORE i judge if they're good or. Not Because eileen started on the show And i'm, like she's, BORING i don't like, Her she's. Terrible and then after a WHILE i was, like, OH i like really like. Her So i'm trying to Give van Or pump rules the. Same, Like i'm gonna give it a few. Episodes the first episode lots of set, up lots of introducing the. People WHAT i was worried about was it was going to be a lot of want to be influencers who want to be on reality television to get more followers and to get brand deals and, whatever and they weren't going to know each, other and they just gave them jobs at the restaurant to like get them on the. Show, yeah it seems like there is a core group of people who have worked there at least a year or two years and know each other and have dated each other and our friends and have some you, know organic, connections and SO i think that's. Good there are these two guys who have been on several reality. Shows they have only fans. Accounts they are half cousins because their mothers are half. Sisters they look, alike they're both really, hot but they're trainees at At, Sir so it's like they gave them jobs they can be on the. Show and they're the kind of Guys i'm worried. About and they have a scene together and it's like the most boring scene of the. Premiere and their names Are chris And. Jason they look. ALIKE i can't tell them. Apart it's Like Lisa barlow And Meredith marks two point. Zero, yeah, yeah and. Yeah SO i worry a little bit about, that But i'm going to give it a little bit of time and see where it.
Speaker 2: GOES i think if the people that have been working there a couple of, years they're playing the long game because they're, like if we just continue to work, here eventually they'll have to cast us on the.
Speaker 3: Show well there's one woman who's been there for like seven, years And i'm, like, oh, yeah she has been a whole died out for years and years and. Years finally she made.
Speaker 1: It what About peter Is peter Around peter is.
Speaker 3: Not, around, no WHICH i was surprised. BY i figure it would be nice to have a Little peter, cameo, like, yeah that's the. Thing other Than, lisa there's no one tying it to the old. Days so, yeah WHICH i thought was a little. Curious you might need a little. Something the only recurring character is the sir.
Speaker 2: Ally it just seems Like peter would be shuffling around like these whipper snappers and they don't keep their schedule and you know that kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly Holding ken's.
Speaker 2: Dog something fixed in his. Ponytail, okay so let's talk about Some bravo.
Speaker 3: Gossip.
Speaker 2: First jinshaw we have heard is going to be released in from now eight. Days it'll be six days when this comes Out january. Tenth so she got her time cut less than, half, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah like way more THAN i. Think she ended up serving like thirty something months and she got like eighty some Of LIKE i did the math when when the news came, out and NOW i forget what it, is but, yeah she is not going to be serving that much. Time And i'm curious as to why they said she just did.
Speaker 2: All this good stuff in prison that you, know if you mentor, somebody you get a month at it. On if you don't get into a, fight you get a month at it. ON i guess it's just you keep getting things your time removed if you do these good things in. Prison but my, god that's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Time, yeah did she inform on anybody she? Like giving me? Time it's, LIKE i don't, know that's a good.
Speaker 1: Call she could Have Vince. Snitchen we don't.
Speaker 2: Know BUT i, MEAN i think from Everything i've, seen every, interview every Time andy has ever asked about, it he's like and, no, yeah he.
Speaker 1: Goes he's like salt likes doing just.
Speaker 2: Fine AND i think my personal theory on this, is you, know because he does seem to be kind of forgiving Of Karen huger Or teresa or other. People but with this, SITUATION i think it hit so close to. Me what she did was so, terrible and she admitted to. It obviously her crimes were, Bad BUT i think it's because it hit so close to home with, him with you, know trying to scam elderly, people and he himself got scammed out of some money by person on the. Phone, yeah AND i think he's just like anybody that's trying to go after old people And i've got old.
Speaker 1: Parents.
Speaker 3: No, Well AND i also think that up until the day she pled, guilty she was, LIKE i didn't do. IT i didn't do. It you, know they made it up Like i'm going to be vindicated, whatever and so you, Know Karen huger kind of same. Thing but then she came out and seems LIKE i want to talk about my, addiction you, know like she's having somewhere, more seeing some. Accountability when are we going to see?
Speaker 1: That by the, Way, brian when's?
Speaker 3: THAT i believe it's the end of the.
Speaker 1: Season, okay so not next week or they got to go on a vacation.
Speaker 3: First. Yeah BUT i also think that some of it is how the fans feel about, it which, is you, know fans didn't really care About teresa scamming the insurance. Company they didn't care too much About Karen. Huger based on everyone's reactions to bravocan Like wendy was getting cheers and, dykes, right and so SO i think that it's, like, oh if you're scamming the, bank if you're scamming the insurance, company if you're just like running into a tree with your, car no big.
Speaker 1: Deal but with scarring your.
Speaker 3: Dog but, okay, right yeah, right Poor Archie. BADOUR i mean we'll never get over. It but with Uh, JENSHAW i think. That, yeah fans are, like she what she did was really messed, up and we don't want her back because they're on the occasional people On twitter who are, like bring Down shaw. Back but, like other.
Speaker 1: Than, that that's a long con.
Speaker 2: Too it, was it was on it was like fifteen years before she even came On.
Speaker 1: Bravo you, know it's just a long.
Speaker 2: Con and then all those people fell under her and she was just, LIKE i don't know what all twenty of those people were talking.
Speaker 1: ABOUT i didn't do, anything don't shit.
Speaker 3: Me she also was kind of an awful person on the show in a way that Like, Karen, Wendy teresa so so again where, yeah AND i don't think and the show is so good that we don't need her or want her and so, yeah, Anyway, No i'm happy For jen to never be. BACK i would like to read an interview about time in. Prison, also if she's looking for a ghost writer for the prison, Book i'm. Available, no not, REALLY i don't know THAT i would do.
Speaker 2: THAT i think it would be interesting, though just because, she's you, know in with some famous people in. PRISON i, mean you, know we Know Elizabeth holmes is in there with. Her you know That Gilly maxwell just got transferred.
Speaker 3: In, yeah so you, Know Jed shaw was like trying to make friends With.
Speaker 1: GLENN i, mean she's just, like let me get this tea for my. Books.
Speaker 2: Amazing it will be interesting that if she comes out and seems changed in any, way because just from the clips we've seen of The karen, interview it does seem a little bit. Changed and we did see that being in prison and all that did really Change teresa in some, ways and that she dumped her husband and was LIKE i REALIZED i don't need to be treated this way by this, man.
Speaker 1: Et, cetera et.
Speaker 2: Cetera, yes she just up another man that was maybe worse Allegedly. Teresa but did you see. That i'm At Bravo Gone Teresa.
Speaker 3: LOUIE i did see them. TOGETHER i Saw louie like taking pictures and like The bravo bazaar with like a line of, people And i'm, like who are these people lining up to take a picture with red? Face, Louis oh my. God. Yeah and THEN i also Saw Jared osmond in the hallway taking pictures AND i was, like who are, You, Like oh my. God, YEAH i will SAY i did take a picture With brittany And. Jared that's The, yeah that's the only PICTURE i got BECAUSE i was with my Friend Michelle. Collins, Michelle, yeah and we were talking about, how you, know because we're working and busy and, whatever we, never you, KNOW i never think to take pictures with the people Because i'm like interviewing them or, whatever and so we were both lamenting that we didn't have any. Pictures and right as we said, that Like brittany And jared walked by and she was, like this is our. Chance we're doing. It we're doing. It AND i was, like. Okay SO i was the only only PEOPLE i got a picture.
Speaker 2: With bravo Con, michelle we saw her at dinner On wednesday. NIGHT i went to dinner with your, Doppelganger Ryan, Bailey, yeah And Amy phillips and her piano, Player drew And, ingrid my, producer and we all went to. DINNER i Got i'd gotten a reservation at Vander Pump, paris Which Vander Pump, paris they charge you thirty five dollars.
Speaker 1: A person to make the.
Speaker 2: Reservation no thirty five dollars and they tell you it's because you're going to be getting the Vander pump. Experience, okay that's. Insane SO i go in there with my table of, one, two three or five And i'm, like you bring it, on bring on this thirty five. Dollars we hadn't ordered a, drink an appetizer and, Nothing we got no free. BREAD i was, like what is this Vander? Pump it's Is lisa Vander pump coming out to talk to? Us what's the thirty five dollars a person THAT i had to pay before we even walked. In they gave us all like a shot of something from the.
Speaker 3: Bar that's like, Crazy AND i Know drakes And vegas are, expensive but and it's one thing to be, like oh it's thirty five, dollars but like you get that off your bill like at the, End, no, no that's. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah and then so like three people at the table didn't even, drink so Like Ryan bailey just drank them.
Speaker 3: All of course he. Did Oh. HERITAGE i went to dinner one night At, pinkies which is our new restaurant in The, flamingo AND i went WITH, heyu which is the platform where we Watch housewives outside of THE. Us and so they, paid thanks to. You but SO i don't know if they, charge BUT i will say it's the only Bandr pump Establishment i've been to where the food was. Delicious it was.
Speaker 1: Our food was good at Vander Pump.
Speaker 3: Paris really that's good to hear BECAUSE i have not had that experience In West.
Speaker 2: Hollywood not In La, YEAH i got little mini croc manteurs and they were. Delish but WHAT i was saying Was Michelle collins came in with the group of women and so we were speaking with. Her rye knows her AND i met her and were she, was she knows amy whatever she was.
Speaker 1: Loveling we were chatting but.
Speaker 2: Hilarious so we noticed, THEY i, mean they bring us, food but no, napkins, Okay And i'm a twelve napkin a meal. GIRL i am a messy. Eater it's JUST i don't know. WHY i don't know IF i, CAN'T i don't know because of my lip. FLIP i can't get things in my. Mouth i'm just a messy eater and always have been my whole. Life and they gave you these, tiny little square cocktail, napkins AND i was, like that's. Weird maybe they, whatever this is not the Vander pump, experience, Right so that Night michelle posted a reel of her experience at Vander Pump paris and posted the napkin AND i.
Speaker 1: Wrote under, IT i, go what was the deal with?
Speaker 2: That she, SAID i had to make a mosaic in my lap you, know for THE i had to get like twelve of them to make one. Napkin so that would be my only. Complaint they Don't And i'm, like are they trying to make us think that this is what they do In?
Speaker 1: Paris Because i've been To paris and they give you. Napkins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, YEAH i don't charge you thirty five.
Speaker 1: Dollars just to the door just to sit. Down.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you think that was Like bravo kin special or they do that all the. TIME i don't. KNOW i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't, know BECAUSE i kept, going something's gonna. Happen they're gonna bring Up parklers and they literally, go because The Vader pump, experience here are your free shots and three people at the table.
Speaker 1: Are, like we're not.
Speaker 2: DRINKING i was, like, okay Br, ryan you want, Four i'll drink. ONE i, mean you, know.
Speaker 3: It was it was.
Speaker 1: Crazy it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy And ken did come by when we were At pinky's or they were like in the restaurant and then like it was all, uh it was all you, Know Bravo cotton. People so everybody was, like CAN i take a, picture and.
Speaker 1: You're, excited, yeah, yeah. Yeah ken's carrying a, dog.
Speaker 3: Yes and shuffling. Around and do you Know Dylan hayfer From, betches he was there and he said like they wouldn't see him in his table Because ken And lisa were sitting at his table and wouldn't get.
Speaker 1: Up and he's, LIKE i have a. Platform i'm going to write about.
Speaker 3: This, yeah exactly. Right well he told, me, girl sorry If i'm spilling your tea and you're like, mad but, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Need to get him.
Speaker 2: On i'm gonna write that down BECAUSE i met him and talked to him several. Times, Okay, Jinshaw, Okay, Porsha porscha has gone has gone public with her new.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend i'm very excited For porscha and her new girlfriends me.
Speaker 2: Too i'm excited she's try something. New he didn't work with these. Dudes, YEAH i, mean you should have been doing it all.
Speaker 3: Along good for her and she she and her castmates were talking about it a little bit At Brabo khan on the panels and, stuff and, yeah.
Speaker 2: We have a woman on one of MY tlc, Shows. Chantel she had a whole spin off Called The Family, chantel and she also is now with a. Woman And i'm, Like, okay look at all these women discovering that what we call late in life. Lesbians good for.
Speaker 3: Them cough, Cough Kyle, richards, listen.
Speaker 2: MAYBE i mean maybe, okay speaking of people that are in interesting, Relationships candy And. Todd, Yeah candy very smartly waited to left To bravocon to announce her separation because, she you, KNOW i, think didn't want to talking about, it and she's a, pro and she didn't want.
Speaker 1: People to be Asking riley about it, too probably who was there to get her own.
Speaker 2: Light, now the rumors that we've seen are that they had sort of a girlfriend that lived with, them uh you, know a throutfle if you, will and that Now todd is with that woman and she's having a.
Speaker 3: Baby OH i did not hear. That that is.
Speaker 2: Crazy, yes that he is now fully with this other woman and they are.
Speaker 1: Pregnant.
Speaker 3: WOW i.
Speaker 2: And they you, know he's contesting the prenup and all this stuff now they have she was wealthy before and they HAVE i think amassed a lot of wealth.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 3: Yes, well and he's been working For Candy enterprises for their entire, marriage As Mama joyce will let you know anytime she.
Speaker 2: Can, wow that's gonna be that's gonna be. MESSY i mean they have that. PRENUP i remember it was a whole storyline like he you, know and she's like, no like you're a cameraman And i'm like a creamy.
Speaker 1: Winner we're getting a.
Speaker 3: Prenup Whoa. Yeah and she's only done better and better with the restaurants and The broadway shows and yeah yeah. Wow well and then if, YEAH i wonder how it all went down because the way she was selling it originally is like there's no, drama we're still, friends blah blah. Blah Like i'm curious if that's going to be the case throughout the.
Speaker 2: DIVORCE i love To Mama joyce on the, phone, too bighead of people should never have gotten.
Speaker 3: Married also sad that the cameras aren't there to be perfectly, honest like at all this and you, KNOW i have all for a modern, arrangement, right like do what you want to, do live your. Life i've had EVERYONE i know personally who's had some kind of throutle. Arrangement it's ended poorly.
Speaker 1: And one person gets left.
Speaker 3: Out, yeah three is a bad. NUMBER i have two, brothers you. Know, yeah it's, like you. Can't three is hard, game go from skip right over three and get to.
Speaker 2: Four it's the same when you have little. Kids you never want to have three little kids over for the playdate because one little one little kid's gonna be left. Out two are going to form an. Alliance and, YEAH i mean just, go, yeah just go like the show THAT i Cover Seeking Sister, wife you, know just go ahead and get one and try to roll right in and get that.
Speaker 1: Third so it's a four four, way.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly because, yeah three, terrible terrible. Number but, Wow TODD i didn't know he edited in.
Speaker 1: THEM i.
Speaker 2: Know and then he posted something about you wait for my next scheme And shemia liked it and people are, like oh, God, shmia why are you liking?
Speaker 1: It people are, like everybody needs to calm.
Speaker 2: Down this came out before the divorce, announcement you, know Like i've been seeing all that kind of. Stuff, yeah, okay let's talk About mia stealing furniture from a condo and trying to move out in the middle of the.
Speaker 3: Night oh my, god do we need? Stuff, Like i'm happy to talking About, mia but, also, like, girl this is Why mia is not on the. Show Like, chris always something shady About, mia.
Speaker 2: Always something didn't make. Sense it was like every, season a new, condo every, season a different story of why they lost their. Money BUT i, mean they do have a couple of. Kids and WHEN i met At brava kan two years, ago she was a. Delight but speaking of, tall my, GOD i was, like are you six? Three LIKE i never felt like so short and squady in my. Life but she was very. Nice but, YEAH i was, like oh my. God and they're arresting. Her now here's something else. Funny they said on the Arresting they're, like you, know we're gonna have to take you To Fulton County. Jail and she, GOES i can't just go to the holding and they go we don't have a. Holding i'm covering a show right now called Sixty Days in and it's about The Fulton County jail about how horrible it.
Speaker 3: Is, Yeah i'm going to tell you.
Speaker 2: Something that, is when they said, THAT i was, Like, oh that's not as you want to.
Speaker 3: Go, no feel bad for those, KIDS i know. Well and then she was living with another boyfriend that wasn't ink.
Speaker 1: Right right she moved on from, Him, yeah.
Speaker 3: And SO i don't know What i'll. See and Where's.
Speaker 2: Gordon He's he's Like Ken toddie's shuffling around. SOMEWHERE i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i, mean oh my. God, yeah oh those poor. Kids and then moving To atlanta and then they're living in some place and.
Speaker 1: Yeah moved out in the middle of. Night drusty all all the?
Speaker 3: Furniture you, mean did she do that by? Mistake did she like try to steal the? Furniture BUT i also read that she wasn't paying the, Rent SO.
Speaker 2: I don't think you mistakenly think a whole apartment full of furniture is yours when you didn't buy.
Speaker 3: IT i, MEAN i, Guess but, also why did she have any? Furniture like Did gordon keep all the furniture In.
Speaker 1: Maryland like we're not going to, Know we're not going to, know.
Speaker 3: And that's why it's you, know Uh andy talked about this A Bravo, con like he he always tells them to keep their day, jobs AND i feel Like mia maybe never had a day, job and that's why it's like a little sad that she needed the show real, bad and now that it's, gone it's, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah speaking of people THAT i don't think have had day. JOBS i was gonna ask, You braun, When, okay everybody At Bravo con that met bron when WHICH i did, not said she was a complete joy and, delight took a pick.
Speaker 1: Sure with, everybody very, chatty super. Fun.
Speaker 2: NOBODY i didn't hear anybody have a bad experience that met, her since she was.
Speaker 1: Wonderful she's she's got a divorce that, guy, right.
Speaker 3: It seems eminent to, Me like the thing is like their their values don't seem to align, anymore and that she wants to be famous to be on the, show and he seems to want to have no part of it and thinks it's silly and stupid and is making fun of her for wanting to do it and. Whatever SO i don't see how they get past.
Speaker 1: This it's the ridiculous conversation of her trying to talk about their sex life when he's a dude of a certain age who's, LIKE i am not discussing our sex life with you on, camera and he's looking at her, like, no go, Ahead i'm. Listening, Yeah.
Speaker 3: AND i, wonder, yes and he doesn't seem fun he doesn't seem, funny he doesn't seem into, her he doesn't seem. Engaged And i'm wondering if that's like a result of how he is when the cameras are, around or if he's like that all the.
Speaker 2: Time at a reunion last, year when he came out and kind of did like a little, apology he seemed.
Speaker 1: Kind of normal at.
Speaker 3: Theion AND i, mean to have to do that well in business and to have women be interested in him, whatever he must have some kind of charm about. Him so we haven't seen any of. That, no, yeah and so, Right and SO i don't see What bronwyn finds attractive about. Him but maybe we're just not seeing the whole. PICTURE i don't. Know but even if we're, not that is definitely one aspect of his personality that she seems to have a hard time. With but also her husband and her mother remind me of each other a lot where they're with holding. Approval they're very, Scolding LIKE i think it's a dynamic that Bron when is used, to but it seems to be one that she might be outgrowing or at least trying to get out, of, yeah at, point at least with the. Mom and So i'm curious what effect that we'll have on her relationship With.
Speaker 2: Todd i'd also like to know how the mom got the Nickname.
Speaker 3: Muzzy it's funny because there's a baseball field in my hometown Called Muzzy field because there was a family their last name Was, muzzy and so that's WHAT i always think of there Is Mizzy.
Speaker 2: FIELD i just wonder because like she calls Her. MUZZY i don't know if it's like that's the grandmother. Name and so like all the grandkids and my family call my Mom. Bobby her name Was, elizabeth they call Her bobby because the first grandkid couldn't say and he was just Saying, Bobby, Bobby. Bobby so NOW i went, off, Hey, bobby LIKE i call her that, too just because it's a term of, endearment, right. Right so maybe somewhere along the line a grandkids started calling her muzzy and that's where it came. From BUT i would like for it to be, explained because it's it's Like fozzy, bear it's Like, muzzy it's we'd like.
Speaker 3: To be, yeah, yeah. Right or it's just some like Weird mormon. NICKNAME i don't. Know maybe there's a bunch Of mormon mussy's running round that we don't know. ABOUT i don't know What mormon's. Do, GIRL i have fun crazy nick. Days oh my, god did you watch The murdoch? Murders of? Course, uh my, HUSBAND i just started this past, weekend and we're obsessed with everyone's like stupid. Nicknames like they call the Son, paul like, papa and it's.
Speaker 1: Like let me tell you about papa, though BECAUSE i watched. THAT i watched that.
Speaker 2: Entire trial and when When Alec murder got on the stand and they were asking him, questions he, goes, well you, Know, Paul paul, this and the prosecutor, goes you've actually you've never called him. Papa you've just started doing that on the, stand and it was alleged in the trial that he never called him. Papa he was just doing that on the stand make it seem like he loved him so.
Speaker 1: Much he was like his little. Baby he loved him so.
Speaker 2: Much but in the in the, documentary in The hula, documentary it's Not, Paul paul. Papa it's, NonStop And i'm, like was it true or was it? Not did he call him or? Not i'd like to. Know but what bugged me the most was the overuse of the term. BO i don't know, BO i don't know. Bo the over use of. IT i was, LIKE i, got we get, that you do that like dude or man or bro like we get, it but it's every other word AND i think the writers had a miss step.
Speaker 3: There, UH i absolutely agree with. You AND i also they call the maid Like, gloria go, go and so it's like everybody's. YEAH i was just, like oh my, god, ENOUGH i get. It shut up with the. Nicknames, Go we're gonna call you. Bo you can call ME i don't, know, Briye. Brye.
Speaker 1: Strange it's so. Strange, well it's really.
Speaker 2: GOOD i watched most of it At bravo CON i would come moment night AND i would, like all, right you have to watch. Something my time zones were all messed, up So i'd either Watch Secretlized Mormon wives Or the Murderch. MURDERS i was watching both of those the whole. TIME i got through all of.
Speaker 3: It, YEAH i have been Enjoying Secret lives And Mormon wives very.
Speaker 1: Much it's a very good. Season i'm enjoying the all the online gossip about. It it makes.
Speaker 3: Sense. WELL i also love that there is no fourth wall at, All like after Watching bravo where they try to keep a bit of mystery about. It, here they're, like we're we're doing our, contracts so we're. Together oh we're here For hulu Pres. Day and it's, like, yeah it's like, Great like let me watch a reality show about reality. Stars LIKE i agree fully into?
Speaker 2: THIS i, AGREE i. Agree, Okay now another question Is. Jersey so At bravo con we saw WHAT i consider to be like, fakeness Like teresa and her Brother joe like making up and people are, like oh and Now Teresa melissa allow each. Other do you think everybody says this they got a year off and they're, like it's not so fun not to make money for a. Year maybe we should try to fucking get along and get this show going.
Speaker 3: AGAIN I i feel Like teresa feels that way from WHAT i. Understand SO i have an article that's coming, OUT i think In. January it's About bravo. BUSINESSES i talk To Melissa gorga about her business, ventures and according to, her and v's doing. Great she just opened a second. Store Sprinkle cookies are doing. Amazing they're in supermarkets. Now LIKE i Think melissa's you, Know melissa is All whenever they do wife, swap they Call. Melissa whenever they do those, commercials they Call melissa because she shows. Up she knows her, lines she's a, professional she's not a. Diva she works.
Speaker 1: HARD i Think margaret's doing just fine.
Speaker 3: Too, Yeah AND i Think teresa is, like oh, SHIT i need to get back on the show because my husband spent all my money AND i think so. TOO i don't have. Anything and SO i Think teresa was finally, Like, Okay i'm going to pretend LIKE i like. Her but the thing, is you, know AND i did this huge roundup Of Bravo khan with all the news in the gossip and. Whatever it was like three thousand words, long you, know AND i sent it out with my, newsletter and a couple of readers were, like why didn't you talk About teresa And melissa making up and? Whatever because EVERYONE i talked, to no one cared about, It, like no one was interested in. It no one believes it's, real like it all seems so transparent and. Transactional and you, KNOW i have BEEN i have not been a fan Of teresa for many, years and SO i obviously am going to, think, oh, yeah that's because It's teresa trying to get back on the. Show, Yeah BUT i also think the problem, is you, know for every, housewife there's people that love them and there's people that hate. Them that's like, universal, right and you know some might get some more, hate some might get some more, love but there's always. Detractors BUT i think And teresa's, fans the Tree huggers are like fanatical and devoted and love. Her BUT i feel like even the Tree huggers Hate louie and don't want to see him on their, Television and so that means like it's hard to have her back As lou's going to be, there you can't give her a show with the, daughters because Then louis will be even more. Prominent SO i don't think That bravo wants to be out of The teresa business because she is iconic and she's been with the show forever and there are a lot of people that love. Her BUT i think it's hard to be in The teresa business when that means you also have to be in The louis. Business it's a great.
Speaker 1: Point it's a great.
Speaker 2: Point and people who saw them at bravacn you, know were, like whenever she was there or there he, was you, know and you're, like get speaking of a no day, Job get out of.
Speaker 3: Here exactly. Here my my rule of thumb is if you can't if you're a housewife's husband and you can't explain your job in like three, words then you're a. Criminal, like you, Know Joe, banino what did you? Do he's a? Plumber that's? It, yea, yeah you, know.
Speaker 1: Like mauricio real estate.
Speaker 3: Exactly like, okay got it, right, lawyer, entrepreneur provate, development, uh real? Estate you? Know? Criminal what did he?
Speaker 1: Say that?
Speaker 2: TIME i Watch What Happens live and it was literally What jinshaw had just been arrested for and he said what is your? Job and he said direct sales marketing or whatever it, was And adie, goes, yeah H adie does that face sometimes he does.
Speaker 3: Like, YEAH i don't think that's a real.
Speaker 1: Thing we know somebody that just got arrested for.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay Ultimate Girl strip Road. Trip so they announced this At Brava. Con there's gonna be and they say it's going to stop in every city where we have is going to start and over, HERE o see and go.
Speaker 1: Here, OKAY i need more.
Speaker 2: Information are they picking up people as they go and dropping other people?
Speaker 1: OFF i don't. Understand is it like The Amazing? Race is it like The? Challenge is it they're just in a sprinter? VAN i need. More do you have any information about?
Speaker 3: THIS i have no. Information from WHAT i understood from the, announcement and this might be, wrong was that there would be like a group of women on the bus and when they went to each, city they would then meet with other women from that, city and so like you, know SO i assume you get like one from each, franchise one from each active. Franchise but then they'll go and so they'll pull up To Orange county and they'll be a, party and Then Lynn curtin will be, there And lydia McLaughlin will be, there And Peggy's slahian will be. There no a bit about our roster of characters of, that but AND i, assume because you, know the housewives all know each, other there would definitely be someone from that cast who would know those people who would be on the, bus who would then be, like, oh let's introduce. THEM i think it's a really good idea AND i think it's a great way to celebrate those twenty years of. Housewives AND i do think that there's something like we love a, rewatch we love a clip. Package, YEAH i love the Vander pump like celebrate ten years of Vander pump. Special and SO i think that For Ultimate Girls, trip the nostalgia play is a good play where you get to go and rewatch the best clips From Scary island and clip clip, clip and you, know what are you doing here Without duran and uh and you, know just get a flavor of. That i'm curious who is going to be on the.
Speaker 2: Cast me, Too and but, OKAY i mean the idea of a road trip as you go from POINT a to POINT b and you stop in the. Middle but there's. Nothing no stops in the. Middle, right it's west coast to the east. Coast they could stop In, dallas In, atlanta they could go, down but there's no there's No. Chicago you can't stop in anything in The.
Speaker 3: Midwest, no, girl how are they going to get To? Dubai, okay we're gonna From dubai To George.
Speaker 1: County you're Gonna CHANELA i on on.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah SO i don't. KNOW i need more.
Speaker 2: Information AND i like my idea of you, know starting in oc picking up Some Beverly, hills going a little, bit dropping some people In, dallas picking up a couple of people up you.
Speaker 1: Know WHAT i, MEAN i mixing up the. DYNAMICS i don't know what it's going to.
Speaker 3: MEAN i, agree AND i think that that's a good, yeah because you want to kind of get as many people as you. Can but, also oh my, god think about all the hurt feelings about oh they picked, yeah hurt over, me especially with The Roney legacy, girls you, know because fans are gonna want them all on, there and they're gonna get one, maybe you, know and then a bunch of them, visit but it would also be, cool like if they went To bluestone manor you, know And dorinda's there with a bunch of, girls or you, know or visiting like some of our favorite places or places they'd been on trips, together or.
Speaker 1: What they bring Out Michelle salahi from D. C, oh my, god remember her crazy crazy.
Speaker 3: PANTS i wonder if they're gonna address any.
Speaker 2: Of, that of like the people from past and the and the scandals and, stuff.
Speaker 3: Or just LIKE dc and The White house party, crashers and.
Speaker 1: No they act like we don't.
Speaker 2: Exist they act they just they replaced us With. Potomac and it's just by the. WAY i talked To tia in the. Airport she was on my, flight AND i didn't talk to her on the, flight but in the airport we were getting our luggage AND i just, said you, KNOW i introduced myself AND i was chatting with. Her and of, course you, Know, ingrid my, producer walks up and, goes where where do you? Live because we're friendly With, ashley And ashley And ingrid are at the gym together and we've had dinner with her or. Whatever So ingram was asking she wanted to know if this girl went to her gym as, Well, Tia, yeah and.
Speaker 1: She, goes where do you live and she, goes, Oh Fairfax. CITY i was, like these.
Speaker 2: People don't even live In Maryland. Virginia just Like ashley lives In. Arlington they don't even live In. Maryland they don't live in the.
Speaker 3: State, well there's A twitter. ACCOUNT i forget what it, is but they did maps of where everybody lives and like highlighted the roots between some of their, houses and like The Salt Lake city, ladies it's like a lot of them live. Together and Then brittany lives like an hour, away like down, south you, know Or Wendy esppho lived like very far, yeah like much closer To, baltimore and so, yeah it's again like forty five minutes an hour, away and so, yeah well that's my thing about Ga Jude ice on Next SHED. Nyc where they all live In manhattan And gia lives In jersey and it's still their. Friend AND i was, LIKE i lived In manhattan for close to twenty years AND i did not have a single friend who lived In New. Jersey and when they moved To New, jersey you might as well have stopped being my friend BECAUSE i was never going to visit you moved To Rhode.
Speaker 1: Island.
Speaker 2: Yeh this week On Real housewives Of, potomac we had quite a scene with you, Know wendy And eddie are redoing their whole house and Then wendy's mom comes over And wendy can afford. It wendy can't afford. It look how look at you see my? Handbag you see? This wendy can't afford. IT i was, like, yikes, yeah it's not.
Speaker 3: Well and even in the premiere when she's like Happy eddie's making money and, Yeah and that's what's so crazy to me is you'll see a scene in this week's Through houss Of Salt Lake city Where whitney And justin have a very frank discussion about her, business what went, wrong how she Blames, justin how she's trying to extricate herself from the. Thing AND i Give whitney a lot of credit in that the housewives are always, like my business is going, great my business going, great and then we see them fold quietly and, whatever AND i give her a lot of credit for being, like it wasn't, great it. Failed i'm dealing with. That you, know AND i feel like fans relate to that honesty and that, authenticity AND i Think wendy would have had a better storyline to be like we overspent for a long. Time you, know we're trying to work our way out of. IT i, mean what's more relatable then being in debt and like, yeah, yeah pay for, it like millions Of. Americans you. Know it's like When Shannon bandor's storyline was losing, weight like when she got big after the. Divorce it was like the first time the housewif was, like, YEAH i got too fat AND i needed to lose, weight like so. Relatable AND i think that that's the mistake a lot of these ladies, make is thinking that if they see a chink in the, armor if they Think i'm not as rich AS i, am if they don't believe the, facade Then i'm. Doomed it's, like, no, like show us behind the, facade show us your failed, business show us your weight, gain show us the things that you are, terrible and we'll love you for. It you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, YEAH i think.
Speaker 2: That you, know even With kyle And marisio's, divorce her being like she's the one that wanted the divorce and. Everything but even being around him and like talking about some of these, things she would start. Crying and it's not because she's like dying to get back together with. Him it's just like it's the hurt of being with somebody for so many. YEARS i think that's the same, idea is like just show it all And god this thing with. Me you, know you knew that when all this stuff came, Out you're, Like, okay well now we're going to be really watching this. Season and it's just her mom out there just being like look at, me and she's, like look at my, belt look at my.
Speaker 1: Bag, Oh wendy's got the.
Speaker 2: Money i'm, like, yikes, yea they claim all that stuff on their inch.
Speaker 3: Well and also like that's why they ended up with money. Problems it's.
Speaker 2: Nut and then the whole thing that came out about them having all these aliases and she now she really hasn't addressed the other thing just to say that, like thanks for your thoughts and, prayers but and we'll get through this terrible time as if their house burned, down but actually that's not what. Happened but but for her to be like, that now that's absolutely not. True we don't have all these. ALIASES i was, like, well, then, right where did that come?
Speaker 1: From? Then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well and that's the thing is there's going to be a. Trial, yeah and we're going to learn all this so.
Speaker 2: And hopefully they learn something from From karen and From. Jinshaw the longer you drag it out and don't admit what you, did the warst is going to be for you.
Speaker 1: When you get, sentenced because you're wasting the court's.
Speaker 3: Time, well AND i think that is the smart thing That teresa, did which is, like we're going to plead guilty and make a deal and you, know that way they'll let one of us be home with the kids while the other one goes to prison or you know. Whatever and, so you, KNOW i think that they would be smart to make a deal because.
Speaker 2: Lawyer AND i think he went to Like yale Or harvard or something like he's a. Lawyer, yeah he's a smart you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah that's. YEAH i don't know about, this about this whole. Case Like i'm fascinated, obviously But.
Speaker 1: I'm Watching potomac way closer THAN i normally do.
Speaker 2: Normally, gosh kind of have it on in the, background kind of half pay attention because it's not my favorite even though it's my local. PEOPLE i Just i'm, Like i'm just, like and Then i'm trying to figure out why do they Hate stacy so? Bad they just don't fucking hate. Her she can't do anything, right she can't say anything. Right i'm, like, man and maybe she's that annoying and we JUST i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i kind of get it in, that like she's not playing by the same set of, rules AND i think they find that, frustrating AND i understand, that BUT i also find her fascinating to, watch and Like andy clearly loves, her LIKE i think she's a great, housewife BUT i do find it hard where she like won't answer a question or she won't enter into a discussion about these, things and the other women are, like that's the point of the. Show and SO i think that they get frustrated where they see her flourishing doing what they're not supposed to, do and they feel, like you, know it's Like derenda's fight With, Tinsley Like derenda was, LIKE i bring it, ALL i am telling the. Truth you see my whole, life and you're. Pretending AND i don't see why you get to pretend AND i. Don't AND i think that that's how they feel About stacey M it's STILL i, rise still. RISE i mean she's she's the only good housewife they. FOUND i, Mean TIA's, Okay angel, Flop.
Speaker 1: LIKE i, agree don't Like.
Speaker 2: Angel it looks like she gets evicted or something next.
Speaker 3: Week i'm, like WHAT i. Know and she doesn't seem like cut out for the, show like she seems too thin, skinned and, yeah like yeah she. Doesn't, Yeah i'm not having.
Speaker 1: It we'll, see we'll.
Speaker 2: See. Okay So Salt Lake, city LIKE i, said we're recording this On. Tuesday it comes Out. Thursday So i'm missing The Saltic. City can you tell me anything exciting that happens On Salt Lake city that will already that'll be on the Show wednesday night THAT i don't know.
Speaker 3: Yet so they finally have that party where they're all wearing the colonial. Waves, Okay and so It's bronwin's party for getting her, citizenship WHICH i, mean how Is braunwin Non american? Citizen that was crazy to. Me. Information, yeah and so she has this, party she calls it a spilling The tea, party and it's Like boston tea party, THEMED i don't. Know and she plays this game where she makes them right on bales of tea about who they want to spill the tea. Against the game made no. SENSE i, Mean, goura who are on this? Table do you? Trust the least makes? Sense? Now the nastiest sex on your phone makes. Sense this tea game. Crazy but it ends up being a big fight Between whitney And meredith And heather And meredith Because meredith is, saying, like you're lying about WHAT i did on the, plane and they're, saying, no we. Didn't like you're questioning our whole. Experience there are other, witnesses you. Know and and that's WHAT i don't get about meredith stance in, this which is there are a bunch of people who all have the exact same story and the same. Details you.
Speaker 2: Think there are producers that also have the exact same story that were in that first class section.
Speaker 3: TOO i. Think SO i saw a TikTok from a woman who used to be a reality. PRODUCER i, WISH i, MEAN i need to write down the names of people Who i've watched on social, media, Apparently but and she was saying like there could have been people from, production but they could have been like sound. People they could have been you, know the bookers who arrange the, flights like not the producers who they like talk, to who the field producers who work in the. Scenes and she was pointing out that at the end of a trip like, that those people want to clock out as, well like they've been working very, hard like they would probably be on a different. Flight so, YEAH i, mean BUT i also think That bravo loves to do. This it's like when they know the, truth sometimes they keep the truth away from us because it's more exciting to argue about it and to talk about it than it is to know whether or Not meredith actually did. This but, Like Heather gay is not a, Liar Mary cosby is not a, liar, right you, know Like whitney and she. Yah, yeah but.
Speaker 2: Like And brittany is known too exactly exactly, right right exactly she would film. It can you imagine she would have gotten your phone out and been filming like up her, nose like behind her With meredith yelling that would have been.
Speaker 3: Great, well but everybody, says like why did any of them film? It remember When brittany filmed last, Season meredith went even crazier on, her and you think one of them is going to get out of their. Phone and If meredith was behaving like that, act you know she would act even crazier like on the. Plane and, so, YEAH i don't know what to. Believe But whitney and And heather were very, convincing saying, like this is our, experience and you're telling us that we are making it up when you know you're the one making it. Up and so that's kind of the big conflict of the. Episode but, again there was a that my favorite part was the conversation Between whitney And justin about their business and what went. Wrong AND i think that that's what's been great about this season Of Salt Lake city is that not only are the group scenes, amazing you have like these conversations with Bron when and her mother and Bron win And. Todd you have conversations With lisa And john about their. Marriage you Have heather talking about her children and them going, away and these really like, honest frank difficult conversations that we're not seeing.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, else And mary and her son.
Speaker 3: Exactly and SO i think that that's why the show is so good is because when they're together it's, amazing and when they're, apart it's. Amazing and you, know and even when a lot of the shows are, good it's like you kind of get one or the, other like either the group scene are great or the personal needs are. Great you don't get. Both and this is really. Delivering BUT i, mean it's they're having such a good. Season don't change a thing in. Fight everybody, back, like don't mess with, perfection you, Know.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah it's so interesting too that on this show we've Got, brittany who everybody kind of, hates and then over but tell, me we've Got, stacy where everybody kind of. Hates it's like these are like the girls that like wouldn't get invited to at the lunch.
Speaker 1: Table and you're, like, oh kind of this.
Speaker 2: Kind of, age you kind of like them because you're, like, oh buy so mean to, them you, KNOW i.
Speaker 3: Know but there's a difference between the two of, them and That stacy seems up to the, task like up to the, job And brittany does. Not but those conversations With brittany and her daughter are, like you, Know i'm here for. That it's, like, okay if that means you have to beat Up brittany on a trip just so we can see how this plays. Out like, Fine i'm In oh my.
Speaker 2: God, well last question about THE oc, is are are you the writer That taylor's been talking to the.
Speaker 1: Thing trying to figure out who it? Is because we got to know. Him we have to know, him, Right oh my, god we.
Speaker 3: Must but unless it's just SOME i don't, know this whole thing seems fishy to. Me And i'll tell you. Why. Okay If tamra was leaking to me as a, writer which she is, NOT i, MEAN i talked to very few housewives and IF i, do it's usually on the record and you read a transcript of. It but if she was leaking to this, guy why would this guy then go and tell Everyone tamra was leaking to? Him and Then tamra is no longer leaking to.
Speaker 1: Him, yeah and now he's lost.
Speaker 3: That he's lost that, right like he he has nothing to gain by Exposing tamra unless he wants one of the other ladies to leak to. Him but if they are mad That tamer's, leaking why would they? Leak And i'm, SORRY i Believe tamar when she, Says i've been on the show for fifteen seasons and this never, happened and now Suddenly gretchen's back and it's. Happening like to, me this Has slade's fingerprints all over. It AND i feel like at the reunion they Gave gretchen a pass both on that and on the stuff about these like liking these homophobic, posts and she says, LIKE i don't align with. THAT i don't align with. THAT i don't align with. That if you voted For, trump you align with. That, like even if you don't personally believe, it you're putting people in office who align themselves with those. Policies and so you, know Like heather brings up like in my feed it's like puppies and rapping videos and, whatever and your feed is full of these hate accounts that you're like liking that you followed it one point or. Another and So i'm, Sorry, gretchen you do align with, that and that you don't see that is part of the.
Speaker 1: Problem, Yeah AND i.
Speaker 2: Feel like she didn't instead of like thou dost protest too, much thou dost protest too? Little you, know it was it was as she did get a pass because she turned it around On tamra to be, like you're the one that was leaking. Storylines AND i think Because andy really Likes tamra a, lot and you, like you never know who he really likes and, why but he really Likes tamar a. Lot and you could see sort of at the end when she sat down with him and we're saying to him face to, face, like you, KNOW i never did, That like now we do know that throughout the, season PEOPLE i, know And i'm sure people you Know tamra was telling them, things but not to the level of detail that when they sat down and heard that.
Speaker 1: Call, well AND i.
Speaker 3: Mean anyone who interviews, housewives you know at the end you get a little gossip that's off the record that you know. Whatever but also If tamra's telling these like, storylines like who? Cares like those things are out there if you want them or. Not and WHEN i did research for my Book The housewives of The Real story Behind Their, housewives you, KNOW i talked to people who worked at the tabloids and they would get these, leaks often from, Producers so, like there are plenty of people who know this stuff that could be leaking. It and even if they, do so, What we're still gonna watch the. Show like it's not going to change. Anything it's not like you're giving away the winner Of, Survivor like, well that's What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying the way that they sat around that phone and listen to that guy, say and then In New orleans this and then, this and they're, like.
Speaker 1: Oh she gave away our whole.
Speaker 2: SEASON i was, like this is not like the ending Of Stranger things where people have been waiting ten years to see what's gonna, happen OR i mean a show like that where it's like the end of The sopranos. Explained like they're acting like, right they're acting like this was our whole.
Speaker 1: Season she gave it.
Speaker 2: Away it's, like, well she gave it away to this one, person And i'm just dying to know who it.
Speaker 1: Is if you find, out what you tell, Me oh my, god.
Speaker 3: IF i find, Out i'll tell the, World LIKE i would be like publishing that, absolutely BUT i MEAN i feel like we know. IT i, mean it's Like Slate smiley And GRETCHA rossi most LIKELY i would guess allegedly all the, caveats but.
Speaker 1: Putting it out to somebody that's like an.
Speaker 3: Instagrammer, yeah it's like you have to look at who has something to gain from, this and they're the only ones who have anything to. Gain interesting because the person coming forward has nothing to gain AND i have.
Speaker 1: Something to lose because they're losing their source by.
Speaker 3: Spilling actually yeah, right and so that so it never that whole thing was weird to, me and that they're suddenly gonna come out and be, like, Oh tama's. Leaking but, also you, know to your, point as soon as they land In New, orleans their fans see them, filming take their pictures put on social. Media we know they're on their, trip and right they get in a fight at the. Restaurant someone's like there were this restaurant, Fighting like if you want.
Speaker 1: To write ran, out, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactly and then tammar quits on social media and so then everyone starts looking through everyone else's social media and like figuring it. Out and so if you want to figure that stuff, out you, could but most fans don't. Care, uh they just want to watch the. Show yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah And i'm one of those people THAT i don't like things to be, spoiled to be spoiled for me too.
Speaker 1: MUCH i don't like to.
Speaker 2: Know but you, know it was interesting in that last season Of Bander Pump rules with the. Scandabal it was interesting to watch it because they started with it and then we saw how we got there because we knew it, before you.
Speaker 3: Know and you also see like the details and you see Like arianna reacting to him in that scene where she's, LIKE i never should have trusted you, Whatever and it's still like great, Television like even If i'm just going to say, scandabal like we know exactly what, happened but you still want to watch unfold and you want to watch how it affects these, People AND i think that that's, yeah like the. Details who cares about the.
Speaker 2: Details, well, LISTEN i think we've covered. Everything we covered all the, gossip we covered the shows that are, on we covered the shows that are. Coming we did it, all did it in an. Hour so tell everybody where they can find your amazing, recaps and tell me About vulture because SOMETIMES i can get, it SOMETIMES i. Can't DO i need to? Subscribe and how much is.
Speaker 3: It do you you do need to? SUBSCRIBE i think it's like five dollars a, month six dollars a. Month it's not that. Much and you Get, vulture you get The, cut you Got New York, magazine you get. EVERYTHING i think my recaps alone are worth five dollars a. Month, hello there's so. Good i'm currently recapping vander Mut, Rules Southern, Charm, Real hosts Of Beverly, hills And survivor Of All, things and those go up immediately after the episode's air on The East, coast so you can read those right. Away and you can find me At brian jmoylin on all social media, platforms and you can sign up For My. Housewives it's to, bulletin which comes out every two weeks On. Friday it's, free and you can sign up for that At vulture dot com Slash.
Speaker 1: HOUSEWIVES i get that as.
Speaker 2: Well and you, know before we started, RECORDING i was looking for your book BECAUSE i do have, it AND i THOUGHT i had it back here in my little.
Speaker 1: Stack of, books BUT i don't know where it. Is i've got to find.
Speaker 2: It it's in This this looks clean behind, me but over here is a. Disaster it's in this office. Somewhere it's in this somewhere BECAUSE i need to add it back here.
Speaker 3: Yeah especially When i'm On hello SO i can stare at my work.
Speaker 2: LOVING i was going to hold it, up but, you, GUYS i will also encourage you to go To brianjmolland dot com or brianmoyland dot com BECAUSE i went to it. Before BECAUSE i can never remember exactly The Real Housewives. INSTITUTE i always want to call it like the. ORGANIZATION i don't, know AND i wanted to like write it down. Exactly and your website's very, Funny thank.
Speaker 3: YOU i try my. Best he's a good. Update but but, yes it's.
Speaker 2: FUNNY i read it because it's it's quick, blurbs AND i enjoyed. It, everybody make sure you're Following brian on social, media and make sure you're following me At Pink Shade.
Speaker 1: Pod And i'll.
Speaker 2: Be back this weekend with my ninety day recaps With kimberly AND i get real down in the, Gutter, BRIAN i got sixty days, IN i got ninety day.
Speaker 1: FIANCE i DO i do it, All.
Speaker 3: BRAVO i mean do. It. YEAH i love the. Gutter no plice. Better, Okay i'll talk to you. Soon, bye all, right figure