Speaker 1: You might not know this, but the first Batman movie came out thirty six years ago, Dan, And there's a bunch of cool facts I found about that Batman movie that I wasn't aware of. Like they wanted Mel Gibson to be Batman. What okay, No way, that wouldn't have worked.
Speaker 2: I mean we would if if he would have done it. We'd say the same thing about Michael Keaton. You know who actually got the part. It doesn't seem right. I don't see Batman with a mullet, but what of right?
Speaker 1: The mullet? Yeah, and the who remind me who played the Batman in that was Michael Michael Keaton. He played it in the first couple ones.
Speaker 2: In the first one, and then I don't know about Batman too. Maybe he returns, right yeah, yeah, yeah, he also did this, so yeah, he did the first two. And then that's when it started getting weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I was trying to look because there's so many versions. Yeah, I think Batman nineteen eighty nine, Jack Nicholson, Michael Keating. So he did it in a couple right, yeah. Uh, he might have been good. I mean that was we weren't too far.
Speaker 2: There's dead dead air alarm.
Speaker 1: There was hold on resetting that was fresh off the Mad Max. Uh do you think the Batman mel Gibson? Mel Gibson, Yes, And as mel Gibson has been on.
Speaker 2: A lot lately because they've been running a marathon, a fucking lethal weapon, right, I was trying to figure out all right, because I was like, okay, well, for at least in my world, lethal Weapon was where mel Gibson got his start, because I really, well, for me, it was because I wasn't I was too young when Mad Max came out, and my parents they weren't big into that sort of kind of movie or whatever. Probably just thought it was weird and I'm not gonna watch this or whatever. So I was trying to think, well, what did mel Gibson do before Lethal Weapon? Well, it was Mad Max, and I was like, well, what else did he What else did he do? And I couldn't think of anything else that he's done that's notable.
Speaker 1: He did all the Mad Max before he did Lethal Weapons, for sure, for Thunderdome, Mad Max two, the original, but that's about it. I couldn't think of any other movies aside from the Mad Max movies that he did that stuck out into my head. He did nine other movies besides the Mad Max movies before he did, not that you would know them, but before he did the Lethal Weapons.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so you could make the.
Speaker 1: Argument that he was established.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah doing those nine maybe not no movies. Mad Max was definitely huge, franchise huge, So I'll give him that for me, though, it was it was the leath of Weapon that did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mad Max. It made so much money. Yeah. The budget for the first one was four hundred thousand dollars. It made one hundred million. Wow, that isn't a success. That's a blockbuster. Oh yeah right, and then the other ones were ten million dollars and made thirty.
Speaker 2: Six Okay, still making money or whatever, but not near as not as big as the first plight like cow one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he was definitely on the scene by the time that they were like, hey, we want you to do Batman.
Speaker 2: Right, He's like sor right, I gotta take a break. Ye.
Speaker 1: They wanted Michael J. Fox or Eddie Murphy as Robin and John Lithgow as the Joker. Did you say Eddie Murphy as I did what the fast? I've never worked, but I think Michael J. Fox would work absolutely, and even wanted Bill Murray at one point as Batman WHOA no me be my friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't see that. Bill Murray is a good comedic actor.
Speaker 1: He's a good serious actor.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of anything I say him as serious.
Speaker 1: I mean when he's not being like the character in Caddie Shack.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the movie he does with Scarlett Johansson lost in translation?
Speaker 2: I have never seen that one.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty it's a pretty good movie. Okay, Artie farts. He probably wouldn't like it. Yeah, let's see what's another one here. Uh. They spoke to David Kronberg about directing. He was just coming off the success with Pee Wee Herman. They spoke to Tim Burton. Tim Burton said he'd take the job if he and his artist girlfriend Julia Hickson could rewrite the script.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I make it a weird Tim Burton film.
Speaker 1: He did, He did do it, he did the next, he did.
Speaker 2: The second, the other one.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, So they wrote thirty page rewrite and then they had another screenplay writer to help write it even more okay. Uh. And then Burton's Beetlejuice was a hitch hit, huge hit, and they went, yeah, this feels fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: They just thought he was a weird kid, and then you know, his Beetlejuice is huge and they go, okay, I'm gonna give us some of that beetlejuice money. At one point they wanted Pierce Brosnan to be Batman.
Speaker 2: That feels logical, Yeah, yeah, because he's always kind of played that. I mean, he was a bond guy. He was a Bond for a while, all right, and even a Missus Dowfire. He was kind of that rich kind of guy. I could see Pierce Brosnan as a Batman.
Speaker 1: And then ultimately wanted only Tim Burton because of Beetlejuice in his chemistry with him on that, which makes sense.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize any damn Batman movies. They were I just want to regular Batman, not all this animated bullshit.
Speaker 1: Initially, they thought that having Keaton on didn't make sense because they thought that Tim Burton was trying to make it a comedy. And they almost fired Tim Burton because they believe that. Okay, there were fifty thousand letters of protests sent to Warner Brothers in frustration that Michael Keaton was gonna be Batman.
Speaker 2: God why I thought he was a great Batman, but at.
Speaker 1: The time he was mister Mom beetlejuice. True, mister Mom was the best. Keaton did research into bats lived alone in London for a year. I guess that helps when you're trying to get ready to play. Yeah, they Burton and Keaton discussed at length how Bruce Wayne would keep his identity secret. Ultimately, Keaton decided to perform Batman's voice at a lower register than Bruce Wayne. This has now become a staple of screen portrayals of the character.
Speaker 2: I think Christian Bale took it to a whole other level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even when he was doing Batman, Michael Keaton, it still felt like you were I'm Batman. You knew, Michael Keaton. Yeah, Keaton came up with the Batman line. The line in the script was I am the Night, but Keaton felt like I am Batman made more sense.
Speaker 2: It does make more sense because I mean, this is a movie, but this isn't The Dark Knight. It was The Dark Knight Rises, right, It just makes sense.
Speaker 1: Who are you and Batman? Uh? And they they met with Jack Nicholson to be the joker, but they also met with William Dafoe and they were leaning towards William Dafoe decided they wanted Jack Nicholson and then uh Nicholson was like, I'm not that interested now, and they had to convince him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Willem Dafoe, he's got a funny look at face, So I can see why it's crazy why they'd want to put him in there on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a good crazy actor. If you need someone to be crazy, he can make that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he was more And maybe he did play this part Doc Doc Doc doctor Octopus, you know from one of the other confers spider Man. Ye didn't he play I didn't, will or was he the green Gomblin?
Speaker 1: I think he was the green Goblin either way.
Speaker 2: I mean he fits that because it's got a weird look, because he's got a funny looking he's got a villain face. Yeah, yeah, didn't play the villain and platoon, right, Willem Defoe didn't.
Speaker 1: No, No, he sure didn't. But he played that rigid looking guy that. Yeah. Tim Burton wanted Robin Williams to be the Joker, met with him, Robin Williams agreed to be the Joker, and then when one of the heads heard about it, they went back to Nicholson and said he was about to lose the part. Nicholson agreed to be in the film, and then Robin Williams refused to work with Warner Brothers again until they apologized.
Speaker 2: Wow, because he was promised a spot and then got a yank daf monter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when Jack Nicholson was like, eh, I don't know, and so they went searching again found Robin Williams and then Williams was screwed over. He was screwed over so bad that when they did Aladdin he didn't want to do it and he said, listen, I'll do it, but I have the rights to any to the genie in anything I say. It's all me. That's why you can't hear if you go to Disney or you see Disney rides, you don't get to hear those lines. Makes sense because he has the had or has as a state does the rights to those lines.
Speaker 2: Which he weighed a perfect genie. He made the movie, Yeah, he sure did. And I don't think Rob Williams is cynical enough right to pull off a villain like the Joker. I think Jack Nicholson was a perfect fit. He's a great dramatic actor. Look at his track record. Yeah, okay, he's kind of got that, you know, look amongst them anyway, and uh yeah, I just don't think rober Williams could have pulled it off. He probably would have gotten fired halfway through and been like, Jack, we need you.
Speaker 1: Nicholson hated being the Joker. It would take him two hours to become the Joker with makeup. He hated it so much he brought in tapes of baseball games to keep him entertained.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't know that sounds boring. If you're sitting in a fucking makeup chair for two hours, you gotta do something, and you're not gonna watch movies because you do movies, right exactly, So baseball games makes sense.
Speaker 3: But no, it doesn't make sense to watch baseball games that you probably.
Speaker 1: Are no no tapes. Listen, oh, listen to tape. Uh that's the way I interpret it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I thought it was you know VHS.
Speaker 1: I mean it was eighty nine, so VHS was pretty not common. Oh it was very common.
Speaker 3: Now you watched VHS, that's how you watch movies.
Speaker 2: We got our first VCR in eighty seven, eighty eight.
Speaker 3: But I would think that he I mean, why wouldn't you want to watch like stand up comedy or something.
Speaker 1: Like that, you know, Yeah, I don't know if I don't know if they had a lot of stand up comedy on VHS.
Speaker 2: Right, a lot of that stuff was pressed on album and shit like that, So you'd have to learn.
Speaker 3: That, like you could listen to any podcasts or anything.
Speaker 1: No, no, uh, let's see what's the next one. Nicholson would give away his Joker gloves as sign gifts. Costume designer was very frustrated, and so they kept having to make more for Jack Nicholson and they promised he would stop, but he never did. They said he remade the gloves over one hundred times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll stop. Giving him a Wii. I wonder how much something like that's worth. And autographed Joe Gers set of Joker gloves autographed from the Joker himself. Yeah, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, you remember he did warn what was his name that died after playing the Joker?
Speaker 1: Heith Ledger.
Speaker 3: Yes, he warned him that, you know, playing the joker is going to take a lot out of you, and you don't probably don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Jack Nicholson received a percentage of the gross of the film, and due to its massive take, he made sixty million dollars. Sheelle Pfeiffer was asked to audition to play Vicky Vale. She was dating Michael Keaton at the time, though so declined. She returned for the sequel, of course as Catwoman. Right, yeah, it's just so good because what was she a been.
Speaker 2: She would have been with that blonde reporter gall or whatever that fail, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Vicky Bail, Yeah yeah, yeah, that was played.
Speaker 2: By that broad that we were supposed to you know what, the fucking Jerry what's her nuts? Jerry Hall whatever?
Speaker 1: She was spposed to be Vicky Vale in that?
Speaker 2: Isn't she the one who was?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Vicky Vale was played by Alec Baldwin's ex wife, m.
Speaker 1: I was trying to look and see the other things that what was she in at the time that got her the notoriety to be in the in that.
Speaker 2: Movie so far as Michelle Fiffer, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a lot of her stuff came after that, if I remember correctly, Kim basing Kim.
Speaker 2: Because it all played Alisha Hunt wherever the fuck it.
Speaker 1: Is, because she was in Greece to sure, Okay, Michelle Pfiffer was she was in Greece too. Oh Scarface Okay, yeah, Michelle Pfiffer was the girlfriend in Scarface.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. And that was a huge, massive movie, which is of Eastwick, which was a big movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah with Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so she was on her way up as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: Sean Young who I don't even know that was cast as Vicky Vale. She broke her collar bone practicing horse riding for a scene and had to drop. Burton had earlier been speaking with Kim Basinger. She received an emergency call one week before filming and took the part Don Johnson Ray Laota, Uh, we're all considered for the part of Harvey Dent. Burton woned ray Liota, but he was in talks to make Good Fellows at the time.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: They approached Billy D Williams. He took the role on the condition if it was written into his contract he'd returned to play two Face. When Warner Brothers was casting for Batman Forever. They had to buy Williams contract out to hire Tommy Lee Jones.
Speaker 2: Which I think Tommy Lee Jones did a pretty good jobs. Two face, I can't I can't picture Billy Dee Williams.
Speaker 1: Tim Burton had dyslexia, didn't read any Batman comics to understand the mythology. He studied Joker on original story The Killing Joke. Burton said it was the only comic book not hindered by his dyslexia. Tim Burton is in the movie in a cameo. He plays one of the Joker's squad goons.
Speaker 2: Okay, they seem like that happens a lot like the creators of the movie. That some directors did that. They find their way in there.
Speaker 1: Shyamalan does it, Tarantino does it. Yeah, yeah yeah. The Joker's name is revealed as Jack Napier. This was made up for the film, as they play on the word jack Knap's, an old English term for an idiot who looks like an ape. Wow. Bob Ringwood designed the batsuit. Burton's brief was no tights or spas Greenwood studied two hundred plus comic books twenty eight suits, twenty five capes and six cowls were created at a cost of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because if you look at like the Batman television series with Adam West h with his times and his fucking yes, and if you want to make it a masterpiece and separate it away from you know what we know of Batman, totally don't want to go with that.
Speaker 1: They wanted a pop soundtrack to be written for the movie. They spoke to George Michael, they spoke to Michael Jackson. Neither one would commit, and so then they went to Prince.
Speaker 2: Prince said, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, right, yeah, bad dance, Yeah. And then they had the mobile design and they took inspiration from comic books and from Malcolm Campbell's Bluebird, which set the land speed record in nineteen thirty five, as inspiration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see this, Malcolm Campbell.
Speaker 1: You said, here's the car if you want to see it. That's that the land speed record.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can see it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it looked like. And then obviously that's.
Speaker 2: What they Yeah, and then that motherfucker has changed so much over the years. The Batmobile Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's fascinating that they, like comic book movies now get so much like Oh, comic book movies, they're resurgence. Batman Man been around, been doing it for a long ev nine. Yeah, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: But other than the Batman, Superman, Batman and Superman were the only comic book movies at that time that I can think of. You didn't see ant Man in nineteen eighty nine. Hell, even the seventies, because is that when the first Superman came out, was in like seventy eight, seventy nine something like that, the very first Superman movie.
Speaker 1: These are the Batman, I'm sorry. These are the comic book movies of the nineties, Okay, Batman and Robin, The Crow Blade, Phantom, Teenage Mutant, Ninja tur Urdles, Dark Man, Batman Returns, Dick Tracy, The Mask, Spawn, Judge, Dread, The Rocketeer, Barbed Wire, which was a comic book Yeah, Batman Forever, The Shadow, Blank Man, Mighty Morphin, Power Rangers, Mystery Man, The Fantastic Four, Tank Girl, which, yeah, that was for sure, The maskazorro Those were all nineties comic book movies.
Speaker 2: I didn't really There's a few of them I didn't realize were comic book movies. I didn't realize the mask was a comic book movie. I K whow about spawn? All right, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: How about that though? Huh? This is the other thing I had When I asked lindsay what story she wanted? This was the Disney story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Man arrested after marrying nine year old girl at one hundred and fifty thousand dollars Disneyland wedding. Damn, didn't know you could do Disney weddings at Disney makes sense? Why can't you.
Speaker 3: I have a cousin who got married there.
Speaker 1: Really amazing. Yeah, that's amazing. You have someone that was married there one hundred and fifty thousand dollars apparently to do it. This happened at Disneyland, Paris, and apparently when they were unaware that the bride was nine year old girl who was accompanied by her mother on the day in question, they were said to take place on Saturday, the staff was not psyched. They alerted the authorities on what they thought was happening. The young girl's mom was there and other members of her family were intendants as well. In addition, up to one hundred guests.
Speaker 2: Damn. So there's a lot of people that knew that this guy was going to be married in a nine year old.
Speaker 1: Apparently, it's since been revealed that the whole thing was staged, as the girl's mother said she wanted her daughter to feel like a princess for the day.
Speaker 2: A Meanwhile, the groom is like, oh.
Speaker 1: The prosecutor said, so it wasn't a wedding but a staged wedding filmed with around one hundred extras. They hired Disneyland Paris, pretending it was a real wedding. It said. The whole thing was going to be broadcast on social media. It appears, though, as if the man wasn't genuinely going to wed the nine year old and that was all a ruse. The man's criminal history has since been revealed. Prosecutors say the groom or groomer is believed to be a thirty nine year old man who has been known in Britain for sexual offenses against miners.
Speaker 2: Oh God, that's not helping anything.
Speaker 1: He is registered on the British Sex Offenders Registry and currently wanted at the national level by the judicial authorities for failing to comply with the obligations arising from the registration. He's been hailed as the mastermind of the bizarre plan, but reportedly there were some nationals that helped organize it. The groom is one of the people that was arrested, the child's mother. Another woman was also arrested who was supposed to be the bride's sister, and a fifty five year old man was taken part in the ceremony was also taken into custody.
Speaker 2: I wonder how that came about. Putting out an ad looking for an older man to marry my young daughter at Disneyland and make her feel like a princess.
Speaker 1: Wow. Meanwhile, oh, let's let's feel it back even more. I'm looking for a job with some kind of jobs are a villa, here's one. We need someone to act in a in a performance.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did a little bit of acting when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it looks like, let's see the performance is marrying a nine year old. Hey, I know nine year olds. I have I have some connection of working with children, right because he's on the sex registry right.
Speaker 2: Right, Like he said, I know nine year olds, not like I like nine year olds.
Speaker 1: That changed also fair to say, right, exactly what was the interview process? Like? Was he the only candidate?
Speaker 2: Right? Well, nobody else has responded to this ad in the past two weeks. Uh, you're hired.
Speaker 1: And as a somebody on the sex redustry like maybe it was blind a blind item. And so he's like, what's the what is the acting? I get to go to Disneyland Paris?
Speaker 2: Oh then nice, nice OI.
Speaker 1: Sounds good? Yeah? I almost said craiky, right, And then it was like, hey, man, there's there's a nine year old oi. Not hey winker you twat yes word the.
Speaker 4: County judicial system because I talked to some some yappers, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You had a chance to get out of the deal.
Speaker 2: You had plenty of opportunity to get out of it. But hey, it's okay because it was staged. It was real, right, Oh no, that shouldn't even be stayed. There's plenty of other ways to make your daughter feel like a princess without having to marry her off to some creepy old man.
Speaker 1: For it, fake even fake, maybe fake marry another nine year old. That's just an idea.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah, yeah, what's the oldest you could go on that sort of thing I could like, no, no, no, no, Like if you're marrying your daughter, your nine year old fake ceremoniey right, you don't want to go thirty nine year old. Yeah that makes no sense, right, you know nine obviously somebody her age.
Speaker 1: But you know, well, let's do this. You're trying to like emulate the story, yeah right, the stories that Disney puts out of, like Prince Charming. I think you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Fiftheen That's what I was thinking, fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: They go to look somewhat like a Prince Charming, and a ten year old doesn't.
Speaker 3: Rightly, but a twelve year old could.
Speaker 1: No, a twelve year old does not look like prince age too.
Speaker 2: Youah, two buns of a baby face for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he's got to have some some pecks, even.
Speaker 2: Like a thirteen, maybe thirteen if they've already hit the puberty right where they getting.
Speaker 1: Like he's he's a tall thirteen year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think something like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Would the question it's all wrong, lindsay, But the question has to be, like, you got to pick one that still was within the parameters of the law, that isn't too creepy. Because reality is is that when she's eighteen, right, he'll be twenty two. It's not that crazy, right, nothing over five years, So fourteen, Yeah, you're good with fourteen. We tucked into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, come.
Speaker 1: Around, girl's too much her faster than they do. They do, No, they don't.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then there's the whole extra showing up like oh, I'm gonna be an extra, I get to go to Disney. Yeah that sounds awesome, and you're like, just stand here at a wedding You're like, sweet, okay, d what the fuck is nine? Is she a flower girl? Is that the that's the flower girl? Why is the flower girl wearing a wedding dress?
Speaker 2: That's the bride? Isn't she beautiful?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Sure, she looks so majestic on her special.
Speaker 1: They should arrest all those people were in compliance, every last one of them, even the extras. That's what I'm saying, Like the ex nobody's like, hey, time out, yes, yes, sorry to be that guy.
Speaker 2: Arrest the people who at Disney, who allowed it, who booked it and said.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fine, saw a paycheck?
Speaker 2: Sure, come on in every last one of them. The only one that shouldn't be arrested. Is the guy running a roller coast because he just showed up for it?
Speaker 1: How much do you have to make is an extra to turn the other cheek.
Speaker 2: It's just a one day event, right, Yeah, a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh fifteen twenty five hundred thousand thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going with nothing. I'm saying so I don't give a shit. That's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Man, take your money, Shut the fuck up, right now. You take your money and then go to the police, like you would not believe what I was just Well, you can't say that came.
Speaker 1: I was just that part of I tried to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would, They would not let me.
Speaker 1: They kept adding a comma. Well if that's the case, then and I'm going to give some of it to charity, right, We're gonna fight human trafficking.
Speaker 2: With the portion of my proceeds.
Speaker 1: Almost raise money to fight trafficking. I gotta tell you what happened to me Father's Day. I went to the grocery store to get some stuff and then left, and as I was leaving, they were set up in front of woman. I fucking hate this. Oh yeah, I can't stand when they do this, and it was this woman and she was like sir thir and you're like ah fuck, and you're like, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. And she was like, uh, would you like to make a donation? Just stop teen suicide? And you're like ah fuck. And I could not bring it in me to be like fuck them fucking kids, girl scouts. I got no problem, like plenty of beer, fine, you're benefitting from that, yeah, yeah, yeah, but nine times out of ten I do not stop. And she was like, hey, no, no, no, no, you like teen suicide. Would you like to help stop? And You're like, well, fuck, I'm not for.
Speaker 2: It, right, because if you say now, then it seems like you are for it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I have a I'm sensitive to suicide and I try to be and and so I was like okay. I was like, tell me what we're doing. And she was like do this thing. And here's all these tears, and I'm like, can I just make donation? I don't have cash. She's like, we take credit card. I'm like, fuck, of course you do, yeah, cash, of course you have square right, And so she shows me this thing and I'm like, listen, I don't want anything. I don't need a fucking thermos. Right, I don't need a fucking bottle opener. I don't need a fucking fan advisor. I don't need none of shit. Can I just make a donation? Yeah? Twenty five? And I'm like ten. Now you're negotiating with her because the first tier was like twenty five bucks or some shit. I was like, get the fuck out of here. And so she has to do the thing, and then so I have to sign. She's like, here's something. I'm like, I don't know the buck. Yeah, I forgot all about it, right, go home. Like two days later, I was like, hey, what's this fucking charge for ten dollars? And I was like yeah. I was like it's it's Father's Day. And I'm walking out of the grocery store and the lady's like, hey, are you four teenage suicide?
Speaker 2: I'm like, hell no, your lesson has been learned. Next time they say are you four teenage suicide? And fucking are right I am? And keep on.
Speaker 1: I used to try and do fake hey you know asl right. I got burned on that he didn't dang any dang sir, But yeah he did dang dan.
Speaker 2: She was like, sir, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: I just grabbed my groceries and ran.
Speaker 2: That's all you can. Yeah, I got no problem telling them, mofuckers, no man, girl scouts Team suicide. We're just trying to raise money for our youth football team. I'm sorry, I'm poor. I got nothing for you.
Speaker 1: Have you seen have you seen the Ricky Gervaise. It's one of the shows I forget which one he's on. And he's walking through and they're like, would you like to help hungry kids and blue? And he's like no, and the guy starts like persuading him, and he's like, who the fuck are you to guilt me? I'm totally paraphrasing, who the fuck are you to guilt me? When you're getting paid to be out here? You're no fucking saint, right, So like fuck off or whatever. And then he walks in some other person's asking for money, and he turns around and takes money and puts in the tin and flips the guy off.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I did my part. So if suddenly teen Suicide just evaporates off the plate face of the earth, you know, it's my ten dollars and forty cents way to go. Corbyn that sealed the deal to make sure that like we were all good for forever. All right, guys, have a fantastic week, and we will not have a show next week for two weeks. We won't have a best podcast.
Speaker 2: For two weeks, yes right, because we'll all be on.
Speaker 1: Weird book vacation rotation. So you guys have a great week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,