Speaker 1: Streamy live on the Ihearts Radio, while this is I on the Ball with Steve Rivera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back to Iron the Ball. Here on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Rivera in today with me is Dave Silver. We have Kobe with breaking news.
Speaker 1: This is I on the Ball Breaking News on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 3: Isis Bay has another career night, but number twenty Oklahoma State dominates Arizona women's basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody got hurt Jada Williams. Yeah, someone got hurt an ankle or what happened, you know, let me see. Okay, we'll just come back to that. But I think someone got hurt. I mean Adiaz, Jada Williams. Jada Williams got hurt, right, Yeah, but we don't but you okay, early on, too early on in the game. I think it's hard to win with one of your best players out. And it's already one of those up and down seasons for not already we're almost near the end for a DIA.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Arizona baseball looks to impress in season opener against Texas.
Speaker 4: That would be a pretty good gauge of who they are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're playing uh what in Arlington, Texas.
Speaker 6: So it's interesting because they have a few trips into Texas issue unlike where they would you used to go west to California, and now they're all going to head east to you know, kind of more big twelve country and this is this was something I'm sure that was set up even before the conference.
Speaker 2: Well, they've played in this a few times. I think they played last year for sure. Yeah, Arlington and maybe and they're going back again. And I you know, because Brian Peterson said he's gonna go cover a game out in Houston or something later this or later.
Speaker 6: This is a month I would imagine Chip is gonna you know, lean heavily into Texas with the recruiting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there's got to be tons of players were.
Speaker 4: Was on the show. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And he's you know, the focus has always been Southern cal northern cal where he was from. You know, they would go that direction. But now that you know, they've kind of open things up to that part of the country.
Speaker 5: Why not.
Speaker 3: Arizona men's tennis Colton Smith sets program wins record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those guys are pretty good.
Speaker 2: He might have had that last yesterday, We're gonna try to get ahold of their coach, Clancy Shields.
Speaker 4: I joked with him last year. I think he's the best coach on campus right now.
Speaker 5: Having the most successes.
Speaker 4: We've covered.
Speaker 2: We've been here a long time, Dave. We know how it is here and it's hard to beat USC, Stanford and all those teams. And he came through last year and he was on the rise, and now he's got him pretty high up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean there's a long list of coaches who've had trouble in Pac ten I guess those schools, especially in those kinds of sports, the golfs and the tennis's and some of those types of sports, and they just it's nice to see someone finally break through and have a chance and getting players. I'm sure I haven't looked at the roster, but generally they'll get players national Yeah time here of them.
Speaker 5: Women's team kind of did that for a while too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ohio State to hire ex NFL coach Matt Patricia as defensive coordinator.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All these guys interesting because most of them are going the other direction from college to the pros.
Speaker 2: He's Kelly Shipp going to to the Raid Raiders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: He didn't have much much success as the Lions coach, and the Clions turned things around pretty quickly after he left.
Speaker 2: Well that tells you one thing, David. I know, you're coaching matters, and who the coach is because of his style or his temperament or whatever, it matters. You know, you can play the same group, can play bad for one guy and then another guy comes in and they play well. I mean, lud had that, he commanded that respect. You walk in the room, you play hard fromhim because one you don't want to disappoint him, and two you don't want to disappoint it, right, you know?
Speaker 5: So what New Orleans hired Kellen Moore today?
Speaker 4: The head cut.
Speaker 6: He was coordinator officially with the Eagles. So you know these guys are he's.
Speaker 2: The former Dallas Caboll guy, right, yeah, yeah, he was. Was he with the he was clipped with the San Diego Chargers.
Speaker 4: Chargers? Yeah, good luck, good luck with that. I'm not too sure about that.
Speaker 2: It's like the Cowboys moving up his uh, the guy whatever his name is, Yeah, that's what what it's. And I think we've talked about this, Davis like having the substitute teacher become the teacher. The guys, the player, the students, don't give a crap. You were a substitute teacher. Do you remember how you used to get taught by a substant teacher. You didn't give a crap. Didn't Now you're the boss, we can still don't give a crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pennsylvania sports books lose six point five million on Eagle's Super Bowl victory.
Speaker 5: Lose.
Speaker 3: Yes, the sports books went down because the people won because everyone been on the.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, yahyeah, no, of course, I'm just thinking, uh they have yeah, of course their hometown team's gonna well, I'm sure they'll survived. Yeah, you know you the Beers will cost a little bit more.
Speaker 5: I'm still mad about that two point conversion that.
Speaker 6: Caught me some square at the end of the game, for I had I had double zeros and I was ready to win and then they had to throw.
Speaker 2: So you watched it, I'm sure and said, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I had some good Well I have the double zero, so it could have been you know, ten nothing, no score had chances.
Speaker 5: But sure at the end it was like, oh, it's like forty to twenty.
Speaker 2: Don't go for two forty twenty for what you would have been screwed no matter what, because if they go for two or the one, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But they did go for two. I'm like that somebody knocked up down. What was it, like a hundred bucks two?
Speaker 4: Two? Okay, Yeah, that's a that's enough. That's stress that you out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: New Orleans Saints head coach Kellen Moore remains noncommittal on QB Derek Carr's future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, we're what two weeks into the drink, Yeah, season being over. Yeah, you will know. It's like Keny, Like it was just said Kitty Rogers. Is that Kenny Rogers with the Jets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aaron there finally tweeted that, like it's official that they're not going to get him back.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: There's going to be a lot of quarterback movement of veteran quarterbacks, I think here in the next couple of weeks, because then don't they have to start making some calls, like in the middle of March on some of these roster moves. I think for the drafts, yeah, and for the salary cap numbers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you think McMillan is gonna go top three. They're really raving about him.
Speaker 3: Who Cam wore, No, No, McMillan, Oh, McMillan. I think I think he'll go three or four.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: The Patriots, I think they're either at Travis Hunter or McMillan because they can need a receiver.
Speaker 2: So I think he'll definitely go in the top five. Yeah, I think a lot of that.
Speaker 5: It's funny because I was looking at some stuff.
Speaker 6: I was looking at those, you know, a couple of weeks ago, but then all of a sudden he was much lower, much more like eighteen.
Speaker 5: Things like that.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you know.
Speaker 2: Again, I was listening to suth today and they were like, we are you talking about him? Top five players in the draft? Oh yeah, yeah, behind Hunter and behind uh uh Sanders and cam Ward and then the Ede rusher at Penn State.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of times, you know, they make these projections, then they start looking at the teams do they really need do they need a team.
Speaker 2: Ac or they need a you know, and he's I don't know, would you call him an impact guy who shows up right? It's hard to do that for a receiver, although any receiver thinks that they're impact right of diva.
Speaker 6: I mean, what if he winds up going to New Orleans and they don't know who their quarterback is going to be? You know, how much of an impact is he gonna make? Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: That's it for today's breaking news.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was some stuff that I tweeted out via Go Easy Cats with McMillan the kicker.
Speaker 6: Loop and going to the combine.
Speaker 2: To the combine and and tell me the other kid, it's the big guy, Jonah Jonah.
Speaker 6: Good to see Tyler Loop because gosh, you know, just watching him in person, he's got a monstrous letter.
Speaker 2: He'll be, he'll be and she get picked. Yeah, he'll be a good chance agent. Well what Dick Foles is older than you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Not Nick Foles. I'm sorry. Uh, the kicker, Nick Folk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been in the day, George bled Oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: He's had a really long career. I mean he was kicking. It's almost twenty years I think, and Mike Stoops years.
Speaker 3: When is Loops supposed to go in the draft?
Speaker 4: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 2: Kickers are kind of pickers are rarely, but he's going to go to the combine. Yeah, and uh and once the draft in mid April late Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, usually teams will bring in even if they have a veteran kicker, they'll bring in somebody to kind of put some pressure on him. And he's got such a leg even if just being a kickoff got well, kickoffs now.
Speaker 5: They even mean in the NFL, but for long field goals.
Speaker 6: I mean, every team has to have somebody who can kicker something over fifty and he's got he's got strong enough leg to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe I'll try to get to Kendre on tomorrow. He's always busy with that damn team. Is I'm trying to pull him away from that softball team?
Speaker 5: What does he do?
Speaker 4: Is it kind of like a consultant.
Speaker 2: Last week he was because it was a Candrea the Canrea Classic, so you had to be out there. He couldn't go to he couldn't go to the casino to be with us for our last time there. And Jay will be with me tomorrow, so that'll be fun at the casino. No, we're doing We're doing it here. Yeah, we're done with the casino until the next football season, hopefully.
Speaker 5: So there's uh. Speaking of Casino.
Speaker 6: There's some construction I've noticed on the freeway making a parking garage might be the first.
Speaker 4: Thing they build. I think it's started.
Speaker 2: I think that's the start, because they had the groundbreaking recently.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I was driving by there just I think yesterday it was like, oh, there's something there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's gonna be a funder. How how long is that going to?
Speaker 4: Twenty seven? I think it was the time two years? Two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of changes so you won't have to go all the way down down there.
Speaker 5: Down there, it's a long drive.
Speaker 6: Well, it depends on where you live, but for us it's you know, it's at least a half hour, yeah, from the northwest side. And just to get off the freeway, it's a good you know, fifteen much maybe.
Speaker 4: Don't you uh hear your side? Do you get off orange Orange Grove?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Can you get whenever that opens again?
Speaker 2: It opened, it opened off the freeway, I heard, yeah, but not to get onto the freeway.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think so. I haven't been home all day, so uh they.
Speaker 2: Opened up to get off the freeway to get into Orange Grove. I'm not sure you can get out going west I'm excited about that. Yeah, it's been when that whole thing we had, when that started.
Speaker 6: When that whole River Sunset thing gets finished, it's going to make travel around too Son so much easier for people who live over there are you and the above.
Speaker 5: Now I'm in the south of Isla, but i'm north, so use.
Speaker 2: Orange Grove, okay, because they're going to do another one like Corterol, Right, that's next. This is a never ending process. But they're finally trying that.
Speaker 6: They've been trying to get over the railroad tracks, right, so I think that's the last of them. Yeah, but then there's been so many years that they had to redo Orange Grove because that was done probably twenty five years of.
Speaker 2: Kids are having kids since they started this. Den daily the joys of living with that freeway. Yeah, we gotta cool. We gotta call Hello, you're on the aaron I on the ball.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Huge fan of the show, guys, Thank you? What do you have?
Speaker 8: I just got a question about Arizona Basketball's.
Speaker 4: Got a quick one for you, guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah, please, So you know I've been watching Arizona all my life, bare down and my dad watches it and for the love of my I mean, I just he just can't figure out why why Della Loreso plays as much as he does it.
Speaker 9: I'm wondering if you guys have a different opinion, or do you guys agree with us on that?
Speaker 2: Why give me the question again why he doesn't play or why he does?
Speaker 4: Why he does?
Speaker 9: Why I feel like he plays?
Speaker 4: He's starting.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's like a starter by any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, good question. I think that I think that they need him. They need him in a shooting type of way, right, They need him to score some points. He hasn't done that, you know, maybe two or three games. But that's a good question. I think that timing, though, keeps him in the starting lineup because he loves what he has come off the bench. He has that spark or whatever with Vsar and kJ and and who's the other one coming? So he doesn't want to change anything that's not broken, if you will, So he's gonna get his what on's he having.
Speaker 4: Ten twelve minutes?
Speaker 2: And the only really reason they have is because he's shooting, and if he doesn't give that So I'm with you Ethan in a little way. But because because he's capable, they got to play him, and that's my only answer, Dave.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think like Penn fifteen minutes, is you know the max we can give him. I don't know if you like defensively and when he when we play like teams, squad one teams, it seems like he's struggling on Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course he's not athletically capable of hanging with those guys. But let me tell you, do be a favor if he has one of those games where he because last game he liked, had the first six points or first whatever it was, and.
Speaker 4: Then then he disappears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so next time, if if this happens Ethan and he has like more than twelve fifteen points, I want you to call him in and say, now I'm know why he plays. You may you may never call in, but when he does, you call in against.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and that's not one of his tests, not one of his Division one big games, right, Colorado's easy.
Speaker 4: Right in March.
Speaker 8: I mean, like if we're playing on making a big run, I mean I don't want the mistake to be he's out there playing the games and we're defensive liability.
Speaker 2: That's no, No, you're right, let me tell you this though, give me give me the lineup, not a lineup, give me the sequence of the better shooters on this team one to four.
Speaker 4: That's a big question.
Speaker 8: Uh, that's I mean we're what are we ranking like two hundred and forty in the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not much there. Caleb is supposed to be. But I would argue against exactly. So you're gonna trust Caleb. If you don't trust Caleb, who are gonna trust out for Caleb? No, I'm not. That's about it.
Speaker 5: We got Caleb.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't have you.
Speaker 8: No one else really shoots very well on the team.
Speaker 2: And Delorso is the next guy, and and good luck with that. Not to poo poo the question or but you understand, I mean, they got to go with somebody and he's he's capable, it's just that he's not a sniper enough. And then he's then he's a liability. It's like the Martinez when he came in right to give another guy some rest, and right away he got beat to the basket.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right, Conrad with the he had a nice three that I remember against Arizona State, and right yea cry for a good hour, which is awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, thank you for calling in. I appreciate you listening, all right, thank you very much. Appreciate.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, he had the twenty points against Colorado and the next game did nothing, zero for three shooting.
Speaker 2: Well, if there's a guy, if there's a guy worse consistency, then if that makes any sense than Caleb, it's.
Speaker 5: Well, but he's not even playing that much. That's lay.
Speaker 6: He played twenty nine minutes in that Colorado game. Was good obviously, and then since then, you know, no zero for two, two and six.
Speaker 2: And I'll say this, and I don't want to be negative because everyone says I'm.
Speaker 4: Negative, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So all the guys on this team, and we'll go starters, non starters.
Speaker 4: How many of these guys would have played for Luke?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Caleb, Caleb, Carter, Carter, kJ Jen and maybe Vsar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in different roles, in different in coming off the bench roles. Maybe Caleb, but he would have to be very very good with the more consistent kJ yes too, because he's more of a Reggie.
Speaker 4: He's a Reggie type. Yeah. But and Jayden too.
Speaker 2: Jayden's a tough dude. And then Vsar to me, they talked about it earlier. And he's got a little Lauren Woods in him. Skinny tall can block shots, can do some things, but those four and guess what, I don't know if you believe this, but with Doors and Townsend not doing a whole heck a lot, is there someone to playing with a headlock point behind their back.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, it'd be nice if they had five guys play consistently every game. Basically it's three seems like three or four and they've they've done and they you know, they're winning.
Speaker 5: But when your starters, that's what they're you know, that's what Tommy wants.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Again, he's not playing very many minutes, but that seems to be kind of the way things have gone really, you know most of the season. You know, they had that one breakout game. He had a you know, a big game early like against in the Bahamas. I think it was well, He's and Tummy's. Tummy's one of those guys. He's not going to change this, Yeah, because it's it's working. It's working at least to at least until the couple. I mean, it's again, if if they things are tight and and the game is close in those first eight minutes or so, or even closer. Sometimes you know he's bringing the bench guys in in the first five minutes.
Speaker 2: I do believe that del Orso will come through a game or two before it all ends. Maybe not in a crucial game, but maybe the b why u Utah, one of those games where he'll have one of those he has to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean if they need to break a zone. I mean that isn't what happened against Colorado. All of a sudden they came out and played this crazy zone and he needed to make seven three pointers that day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go already really late, so come back and talk to JABRM morals.
Speaker 1: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 4: Credit. That's credit.
Speaker 1: Enter it right now, Foxsports fourteen fifty dot com.
Speaker 10: Are you ready ready to discover your soul, your wild side, your passion, your joy and excitement. From the latest slots and table games to award winning dining, to world class entertainment to a luxurious resort.
Speaker 4: Discover all this and more.
Speaker 10: Discover with Soul Casino del Soul, the Soul of Tucson.
Speaker 5: Are you ready, enterprise of Fasco YUCKI try.
Speaker 11: The Window Depot has everything you need to create the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams. Browseyisles of instack cabinets available in a variety of sizes and configurations and instantly elevate your space. Today, visit a showroom and let our experts guide you. Whether you're choosing for Maddy to Go designs or creating a custom masterpiece. We can help you select the perfect wood type, color and style and top it off with unique hardware to complete your look. Find a location near you at the window deepot dot com. The Window Depot more than a windows store.
Speaker 2: Steve Rivera here to talk about Dorato Rock Materials. I needed a lot of gravel for my driveway, so I called Eric at Dorato Rock. He found out the amount and color I needed and boom, it was taken care of and at a great price. How do I know radio commercials work. I heard one of his on the radio. Dorato Rock Materials provides a wide range of landscaping materials, including decorative rock, boulders, gravel, soil, and sand for residential and commercial use in the Tucson area. They are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen years. Tip We'll call at five two zero four zero zero four two three three.
Speaker 5: Where do you buy exercise equipment Arizona Health Arizona Health Health.
Speaker 12: Of course, to feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who know it better than anyone else. At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals. Your health and fitness deserve the best you deserve Arizona Health from.
Speaker 4: Leading edge and exercise equipment.
Speaker 12: On twenty second just quest of will not.
Speaker 13: Let's start twenty twenty five off with a bang by honoring those who did a bang up job for you in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Recognize your employees.
Speaker 13: Salespeople, managers and agents with the Creative Award from Creative Awards.
Speaker 3: It's time to restock your.
Speaker 13: Promotional products and convention giveaway items, and Creative Awards has over five hundred thousand products to choose from. Don't forget your corporate apparel for a great sharp look in twenty twenty five. Visit the Creative Awards Idea Center at two twenty eight West Drackman or visit them online at Creative Awards az dot com.
Speaker 14: At Nova home Loans, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home ownership. Paul Volpi is ready to help you find an option that best fits your needs. Whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer or want to get cash out with the refinance. Nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique situation. Visit voltpeteam dot com, that's volpe team dot com or call five to two oh six eight five six two six today in MLS three oh eight seven Arizona KO nine two nine four two Equal housing opportunity, got to commitment to lydrixson credit rates and available loan programs or subject to change with unt notice.
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 15: Collecting sports cards is one of the fastest growing hobbies around. Whether you're looking at chart or expand your collection, Showtime Cards is your ultimate destination. As one of the leading card shops in the country, we've been serving our community for over twenty.
Speaker 4: Five years with the best in sports cards and trading card games.
Speaker 15: From rare fines to the latest releases, Showtimecards has it all. Check them out at Showtimecards dot Com or visit them on EA Speedway and discover why collectors everywhere truy showtime cards for their passion.
Speaker 13: Richard bacall Law Office, defending Arizonas for over thirty years and a Wildcat fan for over sixty. If you need an experienced criminal defense attorney, call Richard McCall five two OHO seven to four to Roho twelve thirteen rout, sponsor of Eye on the Ball.
Speaker 16: Go cats, got bugs, termites, bees, or rodents, Arizona Pest Control will hunt them down. Arizona Pest Control is your complete desert pest management specialist. That's can't run or hide from Arizona Pest Control. They use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination available, which minimizes the effects on the environment. Let Arizona Pest Control get rid of your bad bugs, termites, bees, or rodents. Serving Tucson and Southern Arizona since nineteen forty seven. Go to azpest dot com to schedule your free evaluation. Today, baseball fans, it's time to experience the thrill of the game like never before. The World Baseball Classic Qualifiers coming to Tucson, Arizona, and you don't want to miss this incredible event. For four action pack days, the world's best teams will compete for their spot in the Global Championship. The games are set for March second, third, fourth, and sixth. Join us at Keno Veterans Memorial Bay Ball Stadium. Feel the excitement is powerhouse team from Germany, Brazil, China and Columbia take the field. Visit World Baseball Classic dot com. Just cure your seat today.
Speaker 1: This message is brought to you by the Southern Arizona Sports Tourism and Film Authority.
Speaker 11: If you're feeling overwhelmed by the thought of a home remodel, don't stress.
Speaker 5: The Window Depot is here to help.
Speaker 11: At the Window Depot, we're your one stop warehouse for everything you need for your next remodel. Windows, check doors, got it, cabinets, countertops, and everything in between.
Speaker 5: You'll find it all here.
Speaker 11: At the lowest prices. Whether it's a kitchen, bathroom, or whole home makeover, our experience designers are ready to bring your dream home to life, all at unbeatable prices. Find a location near you. Our shop online at the Window Deepot dot com. The Window depot more than a Windows store.
Speaker 1: Basis I on the Ball on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. Want to take part in the show. Call up Steve now at five to two oh four one six seventy four to forty.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to ty La the Ball here on Fox Sports fourteen fifty. I'm Steve Rivera. In with me today's Dave Silver and now in the phone. We have have your morales from all sports twosun dot com.
Speaker 4: Where are you headed to tonight?
Speaker 17: O her, I'm actually not going to go to a game tonight tomorrow. I'm gonna go to the Sunnyside Cellpoint Boys soccer game.
Speaker 2: Oh that's huge, that's huge. Yes, yeah, well is there let me ask you, so it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Is there have they played before? Is there a little love loss or what is there a rivalry? Because you know Cell Point and Wolfgang have been this juggernaut forever on Sunnyside has come on the scene recently.
Speaker 17: Yeah, if I had the time to go through all the stats like opposing coaches against Wolfgang, whoever, like who has a who has a winning record against them?
Speaker 4: Probably nobody?
Speaker 17: Yeah, probably a short, short research but k C. O'Brien has has on the nine six and one against them since he became the Sunnyside coach in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: Oh really, so he's the one that does it well?
Speaker 17: Yeah, he's nine six before when before he came to sunning Side, Sunny Side was one nine and one in the previous nine years againt Cell Point, but since then sunning Side test tables. Although although of late Cell Points won three the last four games. So it's it is the rivalry because competitive, you know that is not what's that one sided?
Speaker 4: So let me let me ask you.
Speaker 2: We all know that Sunny Sign is one of the great state things in Wolfgang Gets will use the Grandfather of soccer. Uh So if they lose here, is it over or do they get to go down one?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 17: The way the open division works, uh if if you win in the first two rounds, you continue on in the Open Division.
Speaker 4: But that's it.
Speaker 17: You're you're either winning the championship in the Open Division or you're eliminated. If you lose in the first two rounds, you go to your conference state tournament. So for instance, like if Cell Point were to lose tomorrow, they would go to the four A state tournament that hasn't started yet. They wait for these open division assaults and then it starts and then Sunnyside if they lose, they go to six D a tournament. They're in two different conferences, Sunnyside, six day, cel points four A.
Speaker 6: What was the logic in all of this, these open division tournaments? This was this is relatively new. But why did you know the A, I, A or whoever decide on this.
Speaker 17: It's because of the the you know teams like dominating one conference over and over again. I think that's why they did it. So now they go to the open division, they're out of the way of the conference and that opens up the possibly other other schools winning the championship in the conference in that conference you know one A or sorry four eight to six A. So that's that's that's partly why they did it. I think they did it also for like money, for like they get they have they have A had sponsors that sponsor these open divisions, so there's money involved with that too. And I think it's just the lure of we're going to be playing the best of the best in a tournament and see if we rate that high or for you or if we are that good to play, you know, the top team in four A, are they better than the top team in six A in football?
Speaker 7: No, in football, there's.
Speaker 17: A clear difference. In basketball or some other sports that have let way less amount of athletes, it's more level. So that's why the football Open is really going away. It's really six eight teams next year that are comprised the Open Division playoffs.
Speaker 2: So so last year I can't remember what happened. I think Sunny Side was very, very good. They played in the opening is at right and they got beats at some point.
Speaker 17: This is the first year for the Open Division in boys and girls soccer, and there's also something for the one eight, two three how they call it the Copper Division. It's like the Open Division equivalent because open division it's fury through six A. Now they have a Copper Division for one A through three A. The top rated teams play in a tournament. Things set up as the Open Division, just with lower rated or lower classified conference teams. So this is the first year for soccer to have it. And so that's why Something Side is able to play cell Poynt in the posseas whereas they haven't had the opportunity in the previous years.
Speaker 4: But they were really good last year and then they got.
Speaker 17: Beat Yeah, they were twenty three oho to one. I was at that game. They lost the Mason the quarterfinals. It's tough when you lose your first game of the season in the playoffs, and it's not the championship game, so even in the championship would imagine it'd be very tough. But yeah, that they still talk about it, that that's a motivating factor and they've learned a lot about I can't take things for granted, and you know that kind of stuff. But last night they barely beat Gilbert one and zero and it was wordless until you know, the sixty third minute. So we've got pretty nerve wracking there. And at Sunnyside last night, Gilbert was really you know, their defense was not allowing them to score. So it got got interesting.
Speaker 6: It was always fun to watch Sunnyside with Richard Sanchez in those years with football and how he would just kind of seem like he was just plucking kids out of the neighborhood and next thing you know, they're playing for state championships.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it the same thing with soccer and this this era. Is he getting kids that are just just there and that are kind of grown up in the neighborhood and you know, contributing to the high school teams.
Speaker 17: It's like wrestling, you're going to get You're going to get the best wrestlers around to come here.
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 17: I'm saying here sunnysidecause I teach at Sunnyside, but to come to Sunnyside because that's where they want to have their their chance to be on a top team, you know, a dynasty for soccer. It's getting the way for boy soccer. He's getting players. Kasey O'Brien is getting players from not around just around the Sunny Side area, but the outlying area to.
Speaker 7: Come to Sunnyside.
Speaker 17: And yeah, it's it's one of those It's like Stell playing football. Uh yeah, Well, soccer is the same way play with the bat you go to solt Point.
Speaker 4: Soccer is the same way.
Speaker 2: Soccer is the same way with with with with the boys and the girls. And because my son, half of them went to play for South Point and half of them went to the Foothills and they you know, we're big rivalries, right.
Speaker 17: Yeah, So it's it's it's that it's like the rich get rich for all the time, and you know some of the other programs that struggle keeps struggling.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 17: That's what's happening in football a lot.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 17: It's so different than other sports, not to the extremist football, but it still happens.
Speaker 4: Right, So and then so that's tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: What about the girls side, because I know that Kelly Pierce at South Point, you know she wins a title every time.
Speaker 17: Yeah, they there was. It's interesting they played wald Grove in the first round of the Open Division a couple of days ago at Cell Point and those two teams have played in the four A Championship game in the last two years and they split. So the first year of the Open Division they face each other in the first round, I guess the other. So there's some good and bad to that. It's bad that one Southern Arizona team got eliminated, but there's good that one is cann't continue on the next round and possibly further although now Cell Point has to play number one Castile at Castile, but Waldenrove goes into the four A Championship Championship bracket and they could still win the four A title like they did last year. So even though you lose these first two rounds, you still have like an extra life And it's not as big of a deal that Cell Point and Wall and Grope played in the first game because they still have a chance of either two teams winning a championship or they might face each other again in the four eight state championship. Is losing to Castile and goes down to the four A yeah, right, right.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's changing the subject a little bit.
Speaker 6: I know you guys, you and Andy were both around the high schools last week with signing day. Can you maybe give us a summary of what you saw and uh, you know, the quality of athletes that's coming out of here that's going on to colleges.
Speaker 17: Well, the biggest one was Jimmy Leon going to UTEP. Didn't get a lot of attention from Arizona a h U, which is kind of surprising, but you know that, I'm sure they had their reasons. And but he's getting a shot at UTUB and that's what you can ask for, is to get a D one opportunity and if he if he does well, there's all you know, the transfer portals there. You know that that was probably the biggest name that that was signed last week. There was some others that signed with with D one. Nolan Tyler Nolan, the place kicker at push Ridge, Excise me signed with any U, but not too many too many D one players this year. It was a lot of talent, but more of like the lower levels, but still a lot of players going to college and for for that purpose, uh you know of them developing their careers at high school, at least they still get to play at the next level. Doesn't have it doesn't have to always be Division one.
Speaker 2: So for football two for Mike Mountain, is that right? Any of those kids going somewhere, Well, Jimmy the on.
Speaker 17: This one, he's with Mike Mountain. A lot of the other ones, like I said, they they're they're they're going to like the D D two or the n A I A schools. So there's a lot of them are going. So that that's that gives you a reason why Pat News's team was as good as it was. There's so many players going on and playing the next the next level.
Speaker 4: When do when does a basketball start? The playoffs? Uh?
Speaker 17: The basketball, well, it's already started. For like Paula Verty. That's that's a big story with Paul Averty there. When you think of Paul Verty, you think it all all athletic teams struggling. But their basketball team, their boys basketball team won in the first round of the what I mentioned before, the Copper Division as the fourteen seed may beat the number three seed Phoenix Country Day School on the last second shot by Daniel Ortiz.
Speaker 5: So paula Verty, it's good.
Speaker 17: I mean, we're all we're all happy for that, right because Paul Everty generally is in an inner city school that it's got the dimension of being struggling athletic program. And there they could if they win the next game, the their quarterfinal game against Santane Charter, I think it's tomorrow they can be in the semi finals. Or though what what what is the one of these one thro three a open division. They have one of the top Paulverty is one of the top aestist players in the whole nation. He's averaging seven point five assists per game, which is unheard of Cameron Pippin, he's in or He's ranked in the top sixty in the nation in the fifth So they have some good talent there at Paul Berty. It's great to see wedd Anthony Smith, the head coach. There is developing there at Paul Abertys.
Speaker 5: It's fun. I have.
Speaker 6: Some family members that have been playing youth volleyball at Choia. This is just just an anecdotal type story. They practice at Choya High School and we're there, you know, usually around six seven o'clock at night, and all these young kids are playing and I think they're being coached. It might be the freshman team, but it's just kind of fun to see, you know, a school that you don't you know, you obviously you know Sean Elliott, but there's been nothing even close to that.
Speaker 5: For forty years.
Speaker 6: But it's kind of fun to see this happening, like in a place like Palaverti where maybe they've been kind of down for a while, to see, you know, it's just kind of coming back and there's still interest and they're still getting kids to just come out and you know, play some pick up basketball, maybe with a little bit of coaching on the side.
Speaker 5: So it's personally it's it's great.
Speaker 10: I enjoy you.
Speaker 17: They have a club team that practices there, so they you might have sall some club Yeah, team players.
Speaker 6: It was somewhat organized and it was like, whoa, these kids. They look like they're twelve years old, but they can they can hook, right, So it's good.
Speaker 2: So before you leave, let's talk real quick about what's going on at PEMA, because Peabody and whold House are doing pretty well.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Pima won again last night. So the twenty six and oh, and they're still leading the nation and scoring. They're leading the nation and wins, and they're in the n j c A Division two, the rank number two. So this could be a year that we see PEMA. If if everything goes the way it's been going, they can be in the championship game of the of the and the National Junior College Athletic.
Speaker 16: UH.
Speaker 17: It changes locations. I'm not sure. It's not like baseball where it's always in like Grand Junction. I think it's in the Midwest. It's traditionally in the Midwest. I'm not sure exactly sure where that is. But packed up the car in the game, well, I mean, I can imagine if they're going to feed it. Up to that point, it's already a big story because they're twenty six and oh and that's that's the unheard of that they've brought. They've broke the record for the best start, and.
Speaker 4: They just have a.
Speaker 17: Lot of guys who are aggressive and they can shoot the ball. They have Max, they have Dan marley Son on the team, which has another element.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's it's.
Speaker 17: If you ever get a chance, go out and watch one of their one of their games, because you'll be amazed how up and down they play. You think Arizona plays in transition. Uh, Tema averages one hundred and ten points a game. So yeah, it's just up and down. They play good defense, others others scoring is Boston steels and and turnovers.
Speaker 4: When when's your next game?
Speaker 17: They play Saturday? I believe they play it. They play at home. I'm not sure against too good night, but yeah they well know on Saturdays they play at two and four.
Speaker 7: Will the women play.
Speaker 17: At two and the men play at poor? Okay, that'd be a good time. You know, you're Saturday Saturday night to go to play poker or whatever.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, well, let me let me tell you my Saturday. Let me tell you my Saturday. Houston's town, Houston's in town.
Speaker 17: So you know, oh well that's that noon though, So you still have.
Speaker 6: You know, they play South Mountain at four o'clock. So so okay, so what to hold on? Let me get you my my deadlines. How you writes the story of the game story right, because he has nothing better to do, so he's he writes the game story.
Speaker 2: I come in with my call him after. I'll be done at three fifty nine. And then you want to make me go to Beiba. Okay, maybe I do it.
Speaker 17: I haven't feeling you're going to go sometime because they're playing.
Speaker 7: In the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't make me. Don't turn me into a Javier and Andy Morales. Guy, could they don't ever sleep?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I don't think you want to do that.
Speaker 6: No, make your make your reservations for Danville, Illinois.
Speaker 5: That's where the National Championship of Illinois.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wherever that is, okay.
Speaker 4: As long as that's not Rosemud, Illinois.
Speaker 5: No, we're not going back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thanks, I have to bring that up, you know me, mister Debbie Downer all right, thanks man, all right, thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Danielle never been there.
Speaker 6: No, but that sounds familiar. I think they've gone back there a few different times and had.
Speaker 2: Were well you by the way where you you were there, Rosemud, Oh, yeah, I think I was sitting next to you.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 2: We were making reservations to the next We're going to San Antonio or whatever wherever it was. Yeah, and that ended. So let's take a break. We'll talk more about other things. We'll come back. If you're an Arizona men's basketball fan, you know it's been successful for newly forty years. Now. Take a look back at the Ludolsen era in my new book, Lessons from Lut. It was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former players, coaches, and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led them, competed against them, and inspired them. Twenty five chapters for his twenty five years as Arizona's beloved coach. Lessons from Luton is an insight to how he built the program into a national want one Email media Steve dot Rivera ninety five at gmail dot.
Speaker 18: Com, Hey wilk at Nation, Jake Fisher here, I gotta tell you about my winning team over at Arizona Health Insiders.
Speaker 3: I was able to get a custom private.
Speaker 18: Health insurance plan with no deductibles, no co pays Nationwide coverage and I get to pick my own doctor for less than two.
Speaker 4: Hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 18: If you want to avoid getting gouged on the exchange and you want real health insurance called Arizona Health Insiders four ah three five five one four four four four a H three five five one four four four.
Speaker 13: What's your goal a new career or career advancement? How about transferring to a four year college. PEMA Community College can help you make Someday today and reach your goals affordably on your schedule. With over one hundred programs to choose from in financial aid available, It's time to earn the degree or certificate you need to prepare for the career you want. PEMA offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for you. Learn how at Pima dot edu. Slash Someday, Hey.
Speaker 2: Tucson, Steve rivera heir, and I've got a tip for you. Want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at home, then you need to call my friends at the Edmund Marcus All State Agency. These guys are the MVPs of home and auto coverage. Whether it's a fender bender or a leaky roof. They've got you covered. Don't fumble your chance to say call them today and score big on your insurance With the Edmund Marcus All State Agency, You're always in good hands. Visit them at twenty seven nineteen North Campbell or call them at five two zero three two three nine three three three.
Speaker 4: Where do you buy exercise equipment?
Speaker 15: Arizona Health Arizona Health Arizona Health.
Speaker 12: Of course, to feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who know it better than anyone else. At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals. Your health and fitness deserve the best you deserve. Arizona Health the leading quick on twenty second just quest.
Speaker 3: Of Wilmot, Tucson.
Speaker 13: It's time for the Colo Guard Classic by Exact Sciences March seventh through the ninth at La Poloma Country Club and the Western La Poloma Resort and Spa. Come see some of golf's greatest players competing for the coveted Tucson Canquisodor's helmet. It's PGA Tour Championship Golf at its finest. Don't forget to join us Friday and Saturday Night under the Stars to watch Vanilla Ice and Coet Sol live in concert at Riedo Park.
Speaker 4: The Coli Guard Classic.
Speaker 13: By Exact Sciences, benefiting colorectal cancer awareness in Tucson Youth sports. Get your tickets and more at Colo Guard Classic dot com. This that is brought to you by Fallbamb Crowley Investment Group at RBC Wealth Management.
Speaker 19: At Pyramid Federal Credit Union, we believe less is moore les Pias mean more money in your pocket, Less hassle means more time for what matters, and less stress means more penance in your financial future.
Speaker 20: Pyramids Lessons More Philosophy is coming to your neighborhood with a new branch opening at the two sund Spectrum permid Federal Credit Union, where less is More generally insured by NCUA, an Equal Opportunity lender.
Speaker 1: Streaming live on the iHeartRadio app. This is I on the Ball with Steve Ravera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to about here on Fox Sports fourteen fifteen. I'm Steve, You're Dave, and we got Kobe with the mechanism here let me ask you did, and I should know this. The concusulor helmet. Do they keep that or do they just have it and win it? I think they probably don't keep it. Maybe well, maybe they send them some type of replica or something. Yeah, because you know, you win it and it's cool, and then what happened. O't take you got to take it from you, sir. Sorry, take a.
Speaker 6: Couple, take a couple of pictures, and we need that. We need that helmet back. So it's coming up pretty soon. Back to a lot of Paloma for this. Did you go there last year?
Speaker 4: I was. It was nice.
Speaker 2: It was the great weather, great weather day a lot of people. It's not it's not the WM, it's not that craziness. It's it's a casual older dudes playing golf and it's a nice, nice day out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna check it.
Speaker 6: I'll try to check it out this year because it's at La Paloma.
Speaker 7: I know that.
Speaker 6: You know it had been at Tuson National Yeah, pretty much the entire time, and that was always a pretty easy place to.
Speaker 5: Get around, whereas La Paaloma may not be as easy.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: In fact, we had we'd had my guy Aaron Crowley here on the show a couple days ago, and I was there. It's it's very nice, very convenient the park and then take the shuttles up and it's, you know, very good and it's not that bad of a you know, you find your spot and well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's kind of how most people watch golf anyway. It's usually right. You know.
Speaker 6: There were some definitely some great holes at National where people would just go hang out, like at number twelve, which was pretty close to go back to the clubhouse just where it was located. We just go sit there all day and wait for everybody to kind of come through and if you want to follow somebody. It wasn't that hard there because it was relatively flat and wide open and you know, it's pretty fan friendly.
Speaker 4: Did you like covering golf?
Speaker 5: I liked it. We you know, we did the best we could.
Speaker 6: It was hard, it was, you know, physically, it was one of the hardest videos. It didn't want to follow, you know, sometimes you had to kind of strategically figure out on you know, I really want to walk you know, nine holes and what am I going to get? Meantime, we're back at the TV station recording the broadcast which has everything and you know, it's high quality and you're just kind of getting you know, some of your shots that you can use.
Speaker 4: And then using the sound when you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the sound obviously was was kind of what you're there for, right, But no good memories again, one of those things when you're around all these years, you get stories from all these different courses and just trying to dig back into that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, when they used to have the Lopez kid coming to Women's the Women's Randolph.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think she was here. So my just to date myself, I'm trying to think of a cool story. When my son was born in nineteen eighty four, I was in March. He was born like right in the middle of the tournament. Oh, I mean, I think I interviewed like Jan Stevenson or someone like that on you know, on a Wednesday, and next thing you know, he's coming on Thursday. So I always kind of remember the LPGA just for that reason. Yea, But yeah, I mean it was the women were fantastic in those years, and Nancy Lopez was in her prime and.
Speaker 5: She was great with the media. She later I think worked in the media.
Speaker 6: But she was she knew how to market herself, and they're you know, they were kind of again they were always easy to work with.
Speaker 4: Yah. So Jen Stevenson knew how to market herself too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean she was in her prime then too, as well as you can imagine. But and I think the you know, the Champions Tour is probably the same way. A lot of these guys kind of appreciate getting the attention that maybe they didn't get. You know, they're out there playing with, you know, some of the big stars of the game, and yeah, next thing, you know, they're the stars of these at this level.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I said this a couple of weeks ago. I just want to be put couples for like a weekend kind of floats around, you know, we has that that gate like you know definitely you know, I'm I'm couples couples.
Speaker 6: I remember one time back when he was on the tour, the regular tour. We were trying to get set up and sometimes it's just you know, you're with a local station and you're kind of on your own, and you got the photographer out there running around with the with the tripodse and he's trying to get set up and you're trying to be quiet, and my guy was like right behind couples, who's about to tee off? And he and Couples again had a pretty good attitude, but he just turns around to my photographer and he goes, you know.
Speaker 4: Let me know when you're ready.
Speaker 6: Let me know when you can stop making noise, because I'm about ready to try to tee off here. But because you're so close, I mean, you know, it's I mean you're literally, you know, a couple of feet away in some cases from them when you're especially at the tee. You know, around the greens you can't get that close, but when you're at the tea or even in the fairway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: And then big names obviously coming in coming through, so we'll see what happens. I hope to get out there like that Saturday, that Friday to go and just spend the day people watch. It's a people watching place to.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, and then you know they don't they have that concert yeah, Friday nights and advertising that so there's like there's some other things happening.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of a good social scene. Yeah, so it should be fun. I hope the weather's good for them. Yeah, anybody want to call? We got about what do we get? We get about five minutes? Yeah, five minutes. You maybe get a get a quick call here in five to two oh four, one, six, seventy four forty Well with Dave.
Speaker 4: Your last day this week? See you next week maybe? Yeah? Sure. Then you're busy retirement schedule? Ye me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because you know all the old people who retire. You know, I'm busier now won't retired than I was when I was working.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is, Yeah, it's fun I'm doing what I want to do and not what I have to do, right, Yeah, So it's great to be able to do this and a few other things around town, and you know, use some of my my history to you know, get into involved in some organizations and stuff. So it's been great. You'd be bored if you didn't have all this. What am I gonna do? How many times can you watch?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's the price?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I think I'm off on most of my shows.
Speaker 4: We gotta call Hello, you're on the air and I on the ball. Who's this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're talking about old You shouldn't be talking at all.
Speaker 2: Well, God, I have to carry you. You're like what, I'm like, you're a caddy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you don't obey like a son. Take a quick story about golf. We're at the Center with my grandson. We're on the number sixteen hole. I think it's a long par five, and of course people couldn't breach because Tiger was coming up and he pretty much had wanted you know, he was coming down. I think was Rose seven or eight. My grandson, he's like at that time, he's coleradium already. He walks in and the jumping jackice it claws him right on his arm. Tiger walks right past. He sees it, and you could see the security guard trying to tell him. Adrian didn't say a word, hipped his mouth shut. A group teet off walked away, and then he screamed off. But yeah, I mean, we've had some great golf tournaments in great history. I remember in back in eighty one when we had the tournament out at Randolph Park. It was the Tucson opened then, and George brad is in the pro amp, and I asked the dumbest question you can ask any professional athlete. I'm an old Yankees fan. So I said to him, I said, how hard was it to hear the kain's goose? And he looked at me. He had like a I don't know, nine iron in his hand. He wasn't far from the green. I swear I thought he was going to hit me with the damn thing. But it's just one of those things you just don't ask athletes stupid questions. Of course, we'd had a couple of beers by that time, but we've got a great history of golf. Cindy Rarik from Tucson. Yeah, I mean, we've got a lot of great stories that people could tell over the years, and that's your next book, Steve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would be good.
Speaker 6: When Chris Johnson Ida, you know she won here she of course, you know Anica in the way she played allegianly and then came back and won as a pro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's I do miss the women. I never understood.
Speaker 6: I'm sure there's a sponsorship reason or something, but why don't we have an LPGA tournament here? Seems like that would be like a natural again to bring that back someplace. If we can do the champions I don't know, and you.
Speaker 7: Know, and you know what's said is that we have a lot of people now my generation who would love to go out and watch the women play golf. I mean only dreaming we could hit the ball as far as they could, you know. But they were also so much they were a lot more personable now. I do remember as a kid watching Lee Trevino. My dad took me out, and this was in the sixties, early seventies, go out with my dad to watch the pros, and Travino was very interactive with everybody. But for the most part, the men don't. They don't interact with the fans, and I understand why. I mean, they're focused on but the women were always so much more engaging, and I think they appreciated the fans more than the men ever, did I agree.
Speaker 5: I had a chance to play.
Speaker 6: I don't know how I got invited, but I had a chance to play in a program with the LBGA one year out at Randolph with the golfer's name was Chris Cheddar and she, like you said, she was so nice to us.
Speaker 5: I mean, we were hitting the ball all over the place.
Speaker 6: She was really patient, and she was friendly and didn't care what our scores were, and it was really I remember that more about anything else about any kind of shot I might have hit, was just how nice she was, and you know, she was a commedation. She gave us a big box of golf balls when it was all over, and it was just it was a great day.
Speaker 5: It was really fun, and.
Speaker 7: The fans were always very gracious with the women golfers too. They were I mean, they were always very good. The media was always the local media was always very good, and everybody was respectful everybody's turf and territory. But on the flip side, you know, it was getting away a little bit. Nobody tried to take your head off and had worked you off the course.
Speaker 2: Well, Rick, we gotta go, We gotta get up against it all right. Thanks, yeah, apreciate it. Dave, thanks for coming in and joining us today. We'll see you guys tomorrow. We have Jay's coming in. I'm not sure who the guests will be, but it should be fun.