Speaker 1: Never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one. W jrr your freaking idiots. All right, here we go with our first idiotology. I don't mean to put like a hard timeline or a deadline on things here, but I thought I should probably put this out there in case. I'm sure there's probably a few of you who at least want to start thinking about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're talking about deadlines? Are we talking about getting the two astronauts out of space?
Speaker 3: No? No, it's something very very different from that taco. But good guess Okay, I guess apparently Judgment Day is closer than we might anticipate, if this nine hundred year old book that was recently discovered at the Vatican is accurate. It's called Prophecy of the Popes, and it's written by Saint Malachi, and it pinpoints the u of Jesus's return to Earth with Final Judgment twenty twenty seven. Twenty twenty seven, and this a few years.
Speaker 1: Off just so happened to surface on ash Wednesday yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what it's just says it was recently discovered. That's what I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know, the the irony everybody's thinking this. You know, in the in the Catholic community, you got the Pope knocking on death's door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a lot of they got a lot of free promotion yesterday with the ash Wednesday thing, and half these news people had crosses on their forehead ash ash crosses. You know, it's it's kind of some free publicity there. But do you have to go to that you think you need to go to the extent saying final judgment is right around the corner. I don't know about that. I'm pretty heavy duty. So you've got roughly twenty four to thirty three months to sort things out and get things squared away. If you're the spiritual tech, now I have to ask this talking or run up the credit cards. If you're down spiritual sure, I mean, you know, we go both ways on this. You ask, what's your question?
Speaker 1: Let's say your God? Okay o, no, just listen, hear me out. Let's say your God.
Speaker 3: We'll just use your as a general term. If your God up there looking down at this planet and you've been watching what goes on down here for how many years, now, decades? Do you get to the point where you are? Is this now become entertainment for you? Or are you just getting frustrated to the level We're like, I don't know how much longer I'm gonna let this go on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you bump that asteroid timeline way up all of a sudden, you know where when you report on it, because there's the asteroid updates every you know, a week or so, and it's up, it's down. Do you just go, oh, there's a seventy nine percent chance that thinks careening directly in the mid Earth pat to where here's the United States map, right, Yeah, it hits directly in the middle and just sends the whole thing like this and flips it upside down and there's dinosaurs all the stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, that was heavy that I feel like, whoa, that was acid really much more out there response than I was expecting, even from you. Yeah, because you made me. God, I'm thinking, if I'm the big guy, I'm just gonna kick back and just say, you know, just when I think it can't get any wilder, it does this is this is I've got a whole planet of basically free entertainment that I can just sit up here and watch.
Speaker 1: This is a carnival of craziness going on down there exactly.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. Twenty twenty seven, maybe you we'll see. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: I think maybe they just they did that prediction, and you know, parts of predictions are all right and kind of a little bit worked out. Maybe that's just twenty twenty sevens when they renamed the new Pope and blah blah blah, Like you know, this one.
Speaker 3: Passes, and I think they'll have a new one in place before twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I do too, But there's something else. It's not gonna be the end of the world. I just don't want you to freak out like Rim did.
Speaker 3: I'm not freaking. I just I'm just this is what we do is provide public service information for the listeners to have and be armed with this info to act or not act as they see fit. So you're not freaking like Arim at the end of it. But do you feel fine? Completely fine? Okay?
Speaker 1: Completely did there speaking of public So yeah, I know you got to point it out.
Speaker 3: It's not funny. Yeah, you're a lyrical genius. The fine folks who brought us Winnie the Pooh, Blood and Honey have have now given us the first look at their next masterpiece, Bambi the Reckoning. Since Bambi is now in public domain, they have you know, Evil fied Evil fighted bamby the This is one of those trailers where they don't hold back and back. Dude. There's a scene and I have it on our Facebook page if you want to go see it where Bambi takes a guy's head clean off.
Speaker 1: We're visiting.
Speaker 3: Man Is de Troy out the shutters perfectly. Can't figure it out from the sound effects. There you go get the visuals to go with it, including the guy's head being taken clean off by a very angry and very large Bambie.
Speaker 1: They've done more than just Woody and the Pooh too, right, so now you have Bambi, we have Witty of the Pooh.
Speaker 3: There was another one of those. I think any of this stuff that's going to be going uh, you know, public domain is is on the table for being re imaged.
Speaker 1: Bambi's been I mean reimaged for years in strip clubs or or.
Speaker 3: It's an easy go to. I was I was kind of caught off guard by the the nature of just the trailer. Usually they don't, you know, show all their cards, although there is precedent for that. I go all the way back to when I was very young and in a theater ready waiting for a movie, and they're showing previews, and they showed the preview for uh uh was Scanners. Oh, then actually showed the guys head exploded in the preview back in the day, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, You're just a little kid waiting for like Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was cool as hell, But you know, there were some people in the theater who lost their minds over that. Oh I'm sure. I'm sure some of you may have a similar memory of that particular trailer.
Speaker 1: Remember when you said, Okay, you're God and this and God's looking down going they're doing trailers of Bambi being bad. Somebody takes it in more like a daily showcase of human debris.
Speaker 3: Somebody else made it, uh made it?
Speaker 1: Uh political toad Jesus would come back during this term. Trump would probably deport him. Oh my god, everybody, just chill out, don't take a deep take, take a deep breath, just take a deep breath. You're gonna be okay, You'll be okay.
Speaker 3: Uh, we've got a well now former female corrections officer in the UK who now is actually going to end up ironically doing a stretch herself. I have her story on our Facebook page as well as her photograph.
Speaker 1: She's sleeping with people.
Speaker 3: She was well, let's just say servicing facilitating one male inmate in particular over a five year period. And uh that wasn't so much with Scott her in the legal snaffu as much as the uh fraudulent bank activity she was conducting on his behalf outside for him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm rushing to the j R Facebook page. Actually there's Bambi. I don't want to read that one.
Speaker 3: Probably is she? Yeah wow, if she?
Speaker 1: If they if she got rid of those god awful eyelashes. Throw the warning at again, ladies, we're the two of the ugliest digital see just you know you can back it.
Speaker 3: Down on the fake eyelash.
Speaker 1: Yes we're Hammnagger's. We're not afraid to admit those big eyelashes. The sea catchers as they call it, the sea umbrellas. They have many nicknames for a reason. They don't look good and but you know what, do you think a girl would be a woman? Do you think she'd be offended if you asked her to take the eyelashes off during you know, fun time? You're like, I'm sorry, this is really distracting. Yeah, I meaning me. They're tickling my chest every time I thrust. Okay, that got weird. That could be an a pickup line. Hey what do you do? Oh you're a cler officer. Huh seeing some wild dudes? How about you tickle my chest with it so I thrust on you?
Speaker 3: Is it working?
Speaker 1: I think I'm just gonna God's looking down again, going what have I created?
Speaker 3: Let's let's just exit right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Let your talk go on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j R R