Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: At the clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the second of August. You're of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, we've had some nine to eleven information yet again. First we had a video show up a few days ago, a new video that people hadn't seen for twenty three years. And now we have a deal with the so called masterminds of nine to eleven. I think they're still at large, unfortunately. We're going to talk about that as well as the persecution of prisoners from January sixth one guy that is close to death, a deliberate torture. We'll also talk about artificial intelligence coming up to a boom and bust. And they've turned around a lot of black pastors have turned around the Project sixteen nineteen. They've turned it to the Project nineteen sixteen to talk about Margaret Sanger and her eugenics program to kill black people. We'll be right back. Well, I got to say that I am beyond annoyed at what happened in the elections yesterday here in Tennessee. I checked it out this morning, couldn't find it last night before I went to bed. I absolutely cannot believe that this bloated tick parasite who doesn't even have a job. This guy's unemployed, has done nothing, no job, no family, no bio. But he's got a lot of outside money. Beat Frank nicely of all things. Yeah, you know, if you take on the bankers, if you put up a bill to stop outside financing, well, first of all, your fellow Republicans won't vote with you, just shut it down, and they will take money from big corporations and big you know, the Walton Fund and all the rest of the stuff. These same people who fund the Aspen Institute funding these people like this, and the people in Tennessee fall for it. Believable, unbelievable. Yeah, local politics is where we have our best shot. Sometimes it doesn't even add up there most of the time. Should say, Well, let's talk about nine to eleven. A nine to eleven, a scam that has been pulled over the people's eyes now for twenty three years, and everybody is a buzz with the fact that the Biden administration has given a plea deal to the so called masterminds of nine to eleven, people who have been kept in GITMO for twenty three years. They don't want to kill them because they wanted them to do exactly what they're doing right now, and that is to lend credibility to their official lie. The bablin B reports it this way. Nine eleven. Mastermind given plea deal after FBI confirms he was not present at the Capitol on January the sixth, And we're going to take a look. You think they're treating these people in get mobad he's a hijackers. We're going to take a look at what they do to people that they got for January the sixth, tortured, persecuted by the Biden administration, abandoned by Donald Trump, completely abandoned by him as well. Kahld Sheikh Mohammed, held in custody since two thousand and three, agreed to a deal that will allow him to avoid the death penalty after investigators were able to rule out his involvement in the far more terrible and tragic events of the Capitol on January the sixth, says bablin B. Well, he did some things to some people, but he wasn't part of the darkest day in American history. Said the FBI Director Christopher Ray. We conducted a thorough investigation into any potential connection he may have had to January the sixth, but we're only able to find evidence that he planned the nine to eleven terrorist attacks that killed over three thousand Americans, which isn't nearly as serious. And that's kind of the way that the Conservatives have looked at them. Biden Harris administration deal with nine eleven terrorists sparked sparks angry backlash. As a headline from WND, they are admitting responsibility for the murders of nearly three thousand people in America, but they're being let off with life sentences. Patsy's Patsy's tortured, kept in prison for this time. So the look, you've got all these people who are using the shooting about Trump to get a lot of audience, to create sensationalism and anger, and to trump up a civil war. You're never going to know what happened in Pennsylvania. You will never know. There's so much garbage about that across the board. Very much like Las Vegas. But what came after Las Vegas, Well, I don't know, was it a year or two after that? Trump used it to do gun control by executive order of a bump stock, which you know, I said, we don't care, that's not an important thing. No, it's very important from a president standpoint. Gun owners of America understood that and pushed against it. And you had a local gun store owner out of Austin, Michael Cargill, who we knew from Austin. He'd been on Info War several times and Travis had bought some things from him. I had to so but anyway, yeah, Trump completely used that bogus event to set a precedent against a bogus gun device. But it was a very important precedent. And then he followed it up with a pistol brace band and then removed that in December of twenty nineteen as he was trying to get people to support him after the election, and then it was immediately put in by Joe Biden. Again, so we don't know how this is going to be used, but that's the important thing. You know, how they're going to use this shooting in Pennsylvania. There's more stuff coming out all the time. Oh look, we got a video picture of this guy running across roof. None of that stuff really matters. None of those details matter. If I wanted to build my audience, I would talk about that. But there's more important things to talk about. In exchange removal of the death penalty as possible punishment. These three in GIPM have agreed to plead guilty of all the charged offenses, including the murder of three thousand people listed in the charge sheet. Think about this, you know they have been Do we have something in the constitution? You know? Now, let me get everybody really mad at me because I'm going to talk about the importance of due process. Yeah, what's this about speedy trial that include like twenty one years or something. What about this cruel and unusual punishment? Oh, that's right. You can take them to a foreign country to GETMO to Cuba and that doesn't apply. It's still the US government doing it. You know, somebody is born on a US base in a foreign country while their parents are in the military, it's considered to be American soil. But no, we're going to say this isn't America. Do you understand that this was all tied up with what happened in twenty twenty in the pandemic. As I've said so many times that in and of itself. They did not want to have a trial, folks. That's why they kept them there for all this time, pressuring them to finally sign this. And that's what a lot of the families are upset about. We wanted a trial. Well, guess what, your American government didn't want a trial because your American government and want the evidence discussed. I can't even remember his name.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's probably the best that I don't use his name anyway, but I honestly can't remember the lawyer who witnessed the the underwear or was the underwear or shoe bomber underwear bomber. Yeah, yeah, that's right, because it was right after that that Michael Chertoff first, I think he was the first Homeland Security director with Bush. He had retired and he was already his company had already done the body scanners for the airports and they were ready to roll them out. And so at Christmas time, this guy is traveling and he notices this guy in a suit with this bomb it, you know, looks like he just picked him up out of the gutter, you know, And he walks up and he's talking to the person at the ticket booth. There is there about he's in the waiting area for the flight, and that really struck him. His odd It's like, what is going on with this now? It looks like this guy is in or something. And he was a lawyer, and so he's watching this guy and he's keeping an eye on this guy while they're on the plane, and lo and behold, this guy was the underwear bomber. And so he wanted to testify about that, and he came on and I interviewed him. He was interviewed a lot of different places talking about the fact that you know, this was a setup and the guy's lawyer used him as leverage for his client and they did a plea deal with him that he thought was favorable, and then they shut it down, and he was really upset. He said, I wanted to testify. I don't get to testify now. The government didn't want what he had to say talked about. The government didn't want what people had to say about nine to eleven to be heard in a trial either. Same thing, by the way, he's the guy said, I can't remember his name, is probably good that I didn't. And he left the country. He's living in a foreign country. Now, that's what he thinks about our government. So these people, they said, they're going to be allowed to escape the ultimate justice, while each month three more heroes from the Fire Department of New York are dying from World Trade Center illness. Well you might want to doctor Rudy Giuliani about that as well. You know, he sent these people. He was so concerned to get rid of the evidence that he sent people in without proper protection equipment, without masks of all things, right when those masks could have helped them. So one person who's the head of a group of families of victims said, for me personally, I wanted to see a trial. Well, that's right, but your government doesn't want you to see a trial. They don't want you to see the trial. They just took away the justice that I was expecting, a trial and punishment. That's right. I think people would be shocked if you go back in time to tell people who just watch the towers go down. Oh yeah, in twenty three years, the guys who are responsible for this crime, who just witnessed, are going to be getting plea deals so they can avoid death and serve life in prison. Know what you would tell the people is the people behind this. The people responsible for all this stuff will never even be indicted. That's what you shall should tell them. But you've got Mitch McConnell and you got House Speaker Johnson are out there playing politics about it. Now. They're not going to get the guilty parties out there. Well, so there was a lot of stuff online, and you know a lot of people put up videos saying, look, you can't see a plane and so forth. There was one video that was up and then there was a disclaimer from the community said look at YouTube with the video that was put up said, well, I guess I never expected somebody with a personal camcorder to post this video up twenty years later and the person is moving across and they had taken out the plane. Well, I had a link to a YouTube video where you see a plane coming in. It's kind of a silhouette of a plane. But one way or the other, I think it's important to go back and to listen to what some of the people said who were there and.
Speaker 4: Then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't had no idea what it was. And then the South Tower just exploded. It just it just blew up and somebody said that was a plane. I was underneath it. I was looking at the tower. I had my camera in my hand. I heard the noise. I never saw the airplane. I was less than one hundre yards away from the building. I was standing on West Street.
Speaker 5: He had this view. Each image in the flight path is separated by one second. David Hanshoe would have been able to see the plane for at least six seconds. He would have been able to hear it coming for considerably longer than that.
Speaker 4: The South tower just exploded. It just blew up. I was underneath it. I was looking at the tower. I had my camera in my hand. I never saw the airplane.
Speaker 2: No, the second flight.
Speaker 6: It was a bomb, bombited in all the building.
Speaker 7: Not second plane.
Speaker 6: That was a bomb, we said, the second plane.
Speaker 2: That's what we're tall.
Speaker 8: The second plane. We saw it on television.
Speaker 9: I have a team, all right, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 8: What happened was I was down in the basement. All of a sudden we heard a loud bang and the elevated doors blew open. Some guy was burnt up, so I dragged him out. His skin was all hanging off, so I dragged him out. I pulled him out of the parking lot. This was what was left on it pulled him out. When I pulled him out, I looked up and the second one second bomber blew off.
Speaker 2: It just saw a burst, a big burst.
Speaker 10: All of a sudden, you heard a lot of explosions.
Speaker 6: So we all ran to look.
Speaker 10: And the first building was a big hole on outside of it and on the other side when the flames.
Speaker 2: So we stood there and shock.
Speaker 10: Everyone's screaming. A woman collapsed on him. You had to lay her down on my text books. And then before you know it, out of nowhere, the next building blew up, and then all of a sudden, everybody's stand everyone's running over the place, the panic attack.
Speaker 3: We actually didn't see the second plane where we saw the explosion hit the other tower.
Speaker 8: It has to be a bomb, right, yes, of course, that exploded right in front of us.
Speaker 11: No a bomb, I saw it.
Speaker 3: A no plane hit nothing.
Speaker 1: That is not a plane. They don't know what they're talking about. How would they see a plane hit and hit that, dude. I saw the second explosion.
Speaker 12: That was no plane that hit the second building that exploded from the inside out.
Speaker 2: I did not see a plane.
Speaker 11: They said the plane hit the first building.
Speaker 5: The second building just exploded.
Speaker 2: That looks like a second plane.
Speaker 3: A plane go in that just exploded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, we don't want to have those people talking at the trial if there's a round. But then, of course there's many things about it. Maybe they were just somewhere where they couldn't see the plane, right except take a look at this plane that was part of a test themselves.
Speaker 11: Time for a new test using an F four Phantom jet. The US government wanted to test what would happen if a plane crashed into the concrete walls of a nuclear power station. The jet sets off, bolted to a track to prevent takeoff. It's doing five hundred miles an hour. The plane atomized with the impact. It just disappeared into dust. Only the tips of the wings escaped total destruction. But the wall, designed to move and absorb energy, did its job well. When dealing with nuclear material, no test can ever be too trust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know that building codes it had had planes fly into buildings before, designed to withstand that. As a matter of fact, those buildings steal all the way around the perimeter there. But you know, hey, it just collapsed in his own footprint, and then Building seven. It was never hit with a plane, collapsed in his own footprint. So, you know, you think about what you want. But I think it's interesting the government doesn't want to trial, doesn't want to talk about this publicly the nine to eleven Commission. As I pointed out a couple of weeks last week, I guess it's when that other footage came out. It was questions that were not asked, It wasn't even and then the answers that were there absolutely garbage. Anyway, let's take a look at the January sixth political prisoners. This is not the Babel and b this is the Biden administration. Why does the government appear to want to kill January the sixth political prison And he's not the only one. This is Ryan Samsell's story throughout his nearly four years of pre trialed attention. Again, you know, you'll talk about if the government can do this with some suspects, foreign suspects, put them in an area that they control in a foreign country. I guess they could do this to Americans. Huh yeah, do it to Americans twenty years later, and that's what they're doing. See, the worst thing that can happen. You complain about the fact you're too soft on criminals. Going to give these criminals due process? Now string them up. Let me tell you something. There is nothing more dangerous than a terrorist government. There's nothing more dangerous than a government that is criminal, than a Department of Justice and a president that are criminal. Throughout his nearly four years of pre trial attention, sam Cell has pleaded to no avail with judges and jail staff to allow him critical life saving vascular surgery that he was prescribed before his arrest in order to stop his blood from clotting. Instead, he developed seventeen blood clots throughout his body while being systematically denied medical treatment during his incarceration. Left untreated, the clots morphed into blood flow obstructing fibroids. Thus, each day he has refused surgery, his life is literally at risk for the Biden Justice Department. Justice Department has essentially played political football with the lives of Samsell and other so called insurrectionists. In addition to being denied the life saving procedure, Samsell has essentially been tortured while detained in pre trialed attention for quote his role in the Capital riot unquote. He's been repeatedly assaulted by jail guards, from which he has sustained irreversible injuries, including loss of eyesight and a broken orbital floor. He has sometimes been detained in solitary confinement for weeks and months at a time while caged in a filthy cell in the Metropolitan Detention Center of Brooklyn. With the assistance of this reporter and the legal expert, Samsell determined to fight for his medical and civil rights pro se in two ground breaking lawsuits and both a petition of writ of mandaemus and a writ of habeas corpus filed in the Eastern District of New York on July nineteenth. Samsell, the political prisoner, Philadelphia barber, former MMA fighter, lays out how he has been routinely trafficked across the country between different correctional facilities as respondents systematically circumvent the law and doctor's orders to deny him critical care and emergency surgery, and what he suspects is a calculated attempt to take his life every time doctors confirm that I have an urgent need for surgery and other treatment of medication to avoid life threatening consequences. The Bureau of Prisons transfers me to a different facility. I have been transferred to nineteen different prison facilities. Absolutely persecuted by Biden, the constitution shredded, and of course he was abandoned by Trump. Let's not forget that, folks. He was abandoned by Trump. And I'm don't cut that New York Democrat any excuses. Andrew Johnson responded to the Insurrection Act that was put in after the Civil War by giving a blanket pardon to each and every person who had been with the Confederacy before they were charged. Even Trump could have done the same thing. Why didn't he to save his sorry orange skin, That's why he didn't do it. If he would have stood up and done something, Oh well, you know, we're really going to get this guy. Now, this is a criminal conspiracy. So he lays low and he lets these people rot in jail, and you got Maga out there ready to do another civil war.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, it's you know this, this these local elections here all you have to tell. But you don't have to tell people. Here's what I want to do. That's different. Here's who I am, Here's what I have accomplished. No, you just have to say I'm a bigger Trump supporter than the other guy. Oh well, okay, we'll vote for you.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of this. I'm sick of this country. Gerald Ford blanket pardon to Richard Nixon before he was charged with anything. This criminal government and this criminal that everybody is willing to have a civil war over. Donald J. Trump, who lured these people in. What has he done to help this guy? He got two hundred and fifty million dollars with his Save America grift. I don't know how much Alex Jones got, how many millions he got. Neither of them do anything to help these people. As a matter of fact, the one guy that was an info war is that actually Sam who actually did reporting. He got charged with stuff, and Alex fired him to distance himself from him, didn't help him, fired him. In fact, Sam Cell has been shuttled to various jails twenty eight different times throughout his incarceration. The transfers typically occur shortly after doctors prescribe urgent surgery. Then they transferm somewhere else. He says in his complaint here or his man damus, He says, what is the purpose of transferring me to Brooklyn, where I have no pending court business and no connection of any kind. The timing and the pattern indicate that the system is knowingly trying to avoid paying for the surgery although it is actually not very expensive, or that the government is pursuing a broad pattern clearly visible across January the sixth defendants of pressuring and intimidating defendants to give false testimony favorable to the prosecution of others. Yeah, they just spent twenty one years doing that to people to try to give credibility to their nine to eleven wives. I have actual reason to believe the prosecutors fantasize that I have information that I've not disclosed. The only explanation I can see for these actions is the attempt to force me to divulge things that in fact I know nothing about. In reality, I think, are these people in jail for conspiracy and other things like that? The biggest conspiracy theorists in the world all work for the US government. They charge everybody with a conspiracy. They see conspiracies everywhere, depriving a person in federal custody of health or medical care, which they would normally obtain for themselves, but cannot as a violation of the Eighth Amendments prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment. The government's refusal to remove the clots, which can erupt and take his life at any moment, is also a deprivation of his civil and constitutional rights under the Fourteenth Amendment. You tell me who the terrorists are. They're all in Washington. You tell me who the globalists are. Globalism, this whole satanic agenda is coming from Washington, going to the UN and other organizations that Washington controlled, and then coming back and they pretend, oh, well, this is something from the outside, just like they pretend Trump isn't part of it. He is part of it. Wake up, folks. It's really pathetic. The willful ignorance of people about all this stuff, the cultish tribalism, about all of this stuff, disgusts me. I want to disgust you as well. He previously described to The Gateway Pundit as having been beaten and spat on by a correctional officer while being held at a four point restraint chair backwards for twelve hours. Show a picture of that. That's the kind of you know it looks like an electric chair. They've got him. Look at that. Yeah, head's restrained, your arms restrained, Your legs are restraint. You're strapped in you can't move twelve hours backwards. Symptoms in his left arm were inflamed after his hands were tied behind his back zip tied for two days at the time of his arrest, and shortly thereafter he was beaten on the head and he sustained temporal skull fracture, nasal fracture, left orbital floor fracture, and lost a vision in his right eye. Now let me say to you that when you get behind people like Peter Navarro who kill people with ventilators, so proud of the ventilators that he created, put out people like Steve Bannon, a convicted fraudster hanging, you know, committing fraud against conservatives. So this guy is still out there doing stuff, but they're pretending that they are somehow victims of all this stuff. This guy is a victim. This guy's a victim. They're doing easy time, and quite frankly, they deserve to be in prison for the rest of their lives based on what they what Peter Navarro did with the ventilators, but yeah, they're martyrs, right, Not these guys. These guys are forgotten, absolutely forgotten. It's just so upside down and backwards. I've lost the vision in my right eye, my skull is fractured. I've lost my teeth from getting punched in the face by prison staff. I've been stabbed. At one point, they repeatedly slammed my head in the door. I have blood clots that will never heal for the rest of my life. Please, I am asking for the American people to call Judge Cobb and let her know they are aware of what the government is continuing to do to Ryan Samsel and that he has serious medical needs. And I think every person who has contributed a dollar to my legal events from the bottom of my heart. Now this is on WND the title of the article. And I'm telling you this because they've got the address there, the address to write to them, to write to this judge and to ask for judgment. Asked them to obey the Constitution. The Honorable Jia this first name G. M. Cobb two B's US District Court for the District of Columbia East, Barrett Prettyman, US Courthouse three three to three Constitution Avenue, Northwest Washington, d C to zero zero zero one. You can find that address in the article. He also noted not a single January the sixth organization that has been spawned over the past three years has helped me with anything anything. What are they doing? Oh, they're collecting money. Did they do anything to help them? No, they're collecting money like Alice Jones did with Stop to Steal, like Trump did with Save America. Do they do anything to help these people? No, they collected money from them. They lured them into this situation, which was so obvious to anybody that watches politics and stuff. And of course I was on the inside. He knew what a lie this whole thing was. And you know, they leave these I said, there's gonna be agent provocateurs all over the place. Don't go. They go, they get caught, and then not only them, but the entire conservative movement is attacked by this. And you've got January six organizations that have been formed to collect money. And why they do with that money, same kind of stuff that Steve Bannon doing to has build the wall. Stuff they line their pockets with it. He deserves to be in jail, folks. I have absolutely no sympathy for that man. We'll be right back in a world of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well, abortion is at the very center of this next election. Of course, it is the number one issue of La La Harris. Abortion and nobody has been worse on abortion, nobody than La La Harris, who came after the whistleblowers who exposed murder for hire. Then we found out as part of the discovery process that the people who were hiring Planned Parenthood to murder babies for their body parts was none other than the NIA and people like Faucci and Frances Collins. And then she gets appointed. Now she moves up to senator, then to vice president. Now she's running for a president and it's all about abortion. And she handed it off to Javier Pisara, who is now head of HHS. Abortion is at the center of this election, folks, This election is a test. But who are you going to vote for? Because the Republicans are running like crazy. Donald Trump is doing his best to avoid the issue. And look, I agree that the federal government does not have any should not have any jurisdiction on this issue. As strongly as I oppose abortion, even from a pragmatic standpoint, I think that's a loss. But it is an absolute loss from a legal constitutional standpoint. And if you've got a government that doesn't respect the law, if they're not going to pass a constitutional amendment to give them them the authority to define things like when life begins, to define things like what is marriage, they need a constitutional amendment for that, just like they needed a constitutional amendment for the War on drugs and never did one. Instead, what they did was they pretended they had the authority under the Commerce clause, which they don't. The Commerce clause was always there, but they put in an eighteenth Amendment because everybody knew, an honest greeting of the Constitution tells you they don't have the authority to prevent alcohol or anything else unless they have a special constitutional amendment that gives them that authority. Why because the tenth Amendment. So we have a lawless government that does as it pleases, and what pleases it killing babies, what pleases the Democrat Party killing babies, especially black babies. It is a black genocide. This was begun by Margaret Singer. She was eugenesis. She said, blacks are inferior. We'll talk about about the height of racism. There isn't anything in our history that is more racist than Margaret Singer and Planned parented. And so they have started to as a play on the sixteen nineteen project, you know, that's the New York Times created this fictional rewriting of history to focus a year before the landing of the Mayflower. They say, oh, America was founded on slavery. To try to erase the Mayflower and rewrite American history, they came up a Project sixteen nineteen, absolute total garbage, but a big foundational part of the critical race theory racism. Well, you've got black preachers now pushing a documentary. They called it Project nineteen sixteen, and it focuses on Planned parenthood and its founder, Margaret Singer, who came after black people. As one black preacher says, there's nothing more racist in America than planned parenthood. Yeah, if you really care about racism, you'd care about planned parenthood. And if you really wanted to pay attention to what is going on now. This is not something from four hundred years ago. This is something began a century ago, and it is ongoing at the moment. Black faith leaders are featured in The nineteen sixteen Project, a documentary about Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger and her influence on society's views on sexual morality and on race and on eugenics. You see, this is not a side issue, and this is an issue that Christians ought to get involved in. It's not just the killing of babies, understand, this is at the epicenter of all the filth and depravity and debauchery that we see on proud display the Olympics, for example, and everywhere now in schools and everything else. This mutilation of minors and all the rest of this. It goes back to the foundational stuff of Margaret Singer, the sexual revolution, the obsession with sex. Nothing in life matters except your sexual gratification, and of course that provides a path for race, eugenics, sterilization. You name it as God has given us over to our depravity. The nineteen sixteen Project, and by the way, you can see the screening schedule if you want to see the movie. The website is the nineteen sixteen Project dot com. The nineteen sixteen Project dot com. And as a matter of fact, let me show you the trailer for it.
Speaker 3: What Christians often don't understand in the culture wars and in the Fight for life is that abortion is not just one issue among many. Abortion is almost the lynch pen upon which the liberal establishment swings, or what happens when you pull out a lynch pin the door falls off.
Speaker 13: It takes a long time to go from a few intellectuals believing some bad ideas to bringing those ideas into the culture more and more and more until they bear fruit. The answer how we got here is because of the silence and inaction of the church.
Speaker 12: Somebody might say, well, you know Margaret Sanger, she didn't quite know exactly what she was doing. Well, first of all, you're speaking from ignorance, because she wrote about herself, and she wrote what her plans were, so much so that she hello impressed Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: How do you impress Hitler?
Speaker 9: Her father walks up to me wearing a BLM shirt and he says to me, why are you out here fighting a white man's issue. But he was a walking poster child for all things CRT, because in critical race theory you see racism in all things and at all times, even when the six foot four two hundred and sixty pound black man is trying to save a baby.
Speaker 3: We're going to expose and discover who the real Margaret Sanger was and how her attack and assault against the family in America explains our current culture of death and upside down world that.
Speaker 2: We're living in today. This is where it all started.
Speaker 3: It was here that Sanger opened up her first unlicensed, illegal birth control clinic in nineteen sixteen.
Speaker 2: Study the past, not just to understand what happened then, but to understand what's happening now.
Speaker 3: This is a Leviathan boc. How it's a fitting place to remember what happens when bad ideas are taken to their logical conclusion.
Speaker 11: We'veless the Holy name.
Speaker 2: I'm Jemison. Now we shout let the baby leave, let the baby live.
Speaker 3: Stop waiting for someone else to grow a righteous culture of life for you and on your family's behalf. It will not happen if not you, who if not now?
Speaker 2: Whether the nineteen sixteen project, well, yeah, it began. She builds the plan parenthood disproportionately puts these abortion clinics in black communities, and if you look at her writings which they ran from for the longest time now they kind of you know, yeah, that's a you know, it was a different time, and so forth and so on. A couple of black pastors are quoted in this article. One of them whose name is Woodin, the one I can't pronounce his name. Woodin said the role of black pastors is to preach God's truth and power and authority without compromise. In my opinion, what we're seeing is too many ministers being influenced by political parties, he said, And many preachers today are more Democrat than they are gospel preacher when it comes to things like preaching against abortion or the slaughter of the unborn. Yeah, Trump wants to run from this stuff. He doesn't want to confront the reality of it. He doesn't want to show the reality of it. He just wants to placate people and sit on the fence. We're going to get shot in the back as you run away. Nothing is more racist in America than the abortion industry, said Wooden. The other pastor, whose name I can't pronounce, bemoaned an unwillingness on the part of black ministers to speak out about Singer, saying many of instead become parrots for planned parenthood. He describes Singer's agenda as wicked. He said planned parents had found her intentionally sought to destroy the United States black population and those she deemed unfit. He said, Singer's endorsement of the Supreme Court's nineteen twenty seven decision of Buck versus Bell, which allowed states to sterilize people deemed to be unfit without their consent, is that all that different from what is going on now with the chemical sterilization, the mutilization of minors. Can they consent? No, they can't. I mean we talk about things like, you know, statutory rape for example. What underlies that is the fact that miners cannot consent under a certain age, but they can consent to mutilate them stells and sterilize themselves for the rest of their life. We're pretending, right, they can consent to take COVID injections and stuff like that. But you know when it comes to guns, or alcohol or driving or you know a long list of things, Oh, no, they can't consent to that. They don't have the maturity to consent to that unless it's something that the government really wants to do to them. And then they pretend that they can consent. By the way, I'll just mention another resource as well, Hal Shirtliff, who I've interviewed several times. He has camp Constitution, and he fought the City of Boston that tried to you know, it's part of camp Constitution and other things like that they was doing. He wanted to fly a Christian flag over this town hall, which had no restrictions about anything like that, and they shut it down. He took it to the Supreme Court and one. He also wrote a book about planned Parenthood, the racist roots of Planned Parenthood and its legacy of death. And it's all about Margaret Singer as well. You know, we need to blow the whistle on Margaret Singer. In nineteen thirty nine, Singer sent a letter to birth control advocate doctor Clarence Gamble describing one of the most controversy campaigns in the birth control movement, called the Negro Project. And by the way, when you look at the very first fundraising letter that Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood put out, guess whose name is on the letterhead. Prescott Bush, the patriarch of the Bush clan. You know, I think he was the father of George H. W. Bush. And he was a treasurer for this eugenesis murdering movement. Sanger wrote about the need for black ministers to lead the project and to gain the trust of African American communities. Where have you seen that strategy used in the last four years. Oh, well, we need to have these ministers out there. They're trusted sources. So let's pay Curtis Chang lots of money from the Trump administration and the AD Council so that he can give reasons for masters to tell their people who trust them to get the shot, get the shot, to love your neighbor, get the shot, because you're going to save your community, and on and on, all of these lies, and whether they do. They rolled it out another program of sterilization of population control, the Trump vaccine campaign that Trump poured two hundred and fifty million dollars into the AD Council. They never had that much money. They never had that much money for the only you can prevent forest fires campaign or any of the other stuff that the AD Council has done that you were burdened with for all of these years. Never had that kind of money. But they got that kind of money from Trump, and it was directed a lot of it at pastors in the same way the Planned Parenthood focused on black pastors to push abortion to the people who trusted them. Just criminal. But we see these types of things being used over and over again because they work so well. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. And the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of the more rebellious men members, So just update it one hundred years later. We don't want word to go out that we want to exterminate the population, So we want the minister to straighten out that idea. If it ever occurs to anybody, same thing, same thing, We'll go get Todd Friel, or we'll get al Moleher or Franklin Graham or you know Robert Jeffries, the guy whose church just burned down. Interesting, I wasn't there. Recounted a conversation he had with in twenty twenty, this black pastor with a black man while he was praying outside a Woman's Choice abortion facility. The man was wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt and he asked the youth pastor, you heard him say this, and the thing. But here's the rest of the story. He said. Why are you out here finding a white man's issue, he said, And he said, well, I was taken back, and I said, well because, he said, because the majority of the people out there that were praying, the majority of the people out there that were trying to save the babies are white, he said, But the majority of the moms and the clinic prepared to abort their babies were black, including this man's girlfriend. But he could only see a racial issue, and that I was over there with the white people trying to worship and pray and save babies, said the pastor. And of course there is a racial issue at the bottom of this, but they don't want to get to the bottom of it. It's all superficial. And so we have three more pro lifers sentenced on the Face Act. We have This is people who were at an abortion clinic. I didn't put it in the deck here, but I had a clip. Maybe it is in the file folder if you want to pull it up, if you can find it, called Face Act, and it just shows what they were doing. You know, they're sitting there on the floor singing hymns, some of them praying, and because of that, these last people have not been given big sentences, although you know they've had to the anguish of being arrested facing what could have been years. And of course if it had been in Washington, d c. Instead of in Tennessee, they probably would have gotten years. So three years of probation ninety days of home detention for their efforts to save babies. During the protest, documented in a video posted to Facebook, one person eighty seven years old, a survivor of a concentration camp, set in a wheelchair in front of the door of the abortion facility. The remainder of the group gathered alongside hallways outside the facility. The pro lifers, saying hymns, prayed and refused to leave when asked by police officers. On one occasion, the protesters attempted to engage and apparently abortion seeking woman in conversation about the preciousness of our preborn baby. One officer who asked the pro lifers to leave appeared to be sympathetic to their cause. The organizer of the protest, Chester Gallagher, tried to explain to the officer why their moral obligation to protect innocent life came before their obligation to the law. You see, that's the key thing, right you tell all these people like Todd Freelan others who tell you, you know, when they tell you to take the shot, you got to do it. The Roman government was so bad, but Paul said in Romans thirteen, you just do whatever the government says. No, no, he said. The government is God's agent for good. That is not That is a description of what a legitimate government looks like. And if a legitimate government is doing evil, it is your duty to oppose that evil, he said. Inside that door of murderers, paid baby killers, he told the officer. Six others who were involved in the blockade were convicted of more serious felony conspiracy charges. Again the government's favorite thing, conspiracy theories, they were. Paul vond was given three years a supervised release. Others were given five years of probation, a ten thousand dollars fine, travel restrictions. One person was given a six month prison sentence, following followed by three years of supervised release and other jurisdictions. They have given what is this say, ventially a life sentence to this eighty seven year old woman who's in a wheelchair. Republicans responded with televised grand standing. That's it, televised grand standing as they continue to fund this corrupt so called Department of Justice and its persecution of pro life people. Of January the sixth, peaceful protesters a weaponization of government Select Committee, and boy, they slammed these people in that committee. They gave them such a tongue lashing and then gave them more money. Right, that's what you get from the Republicans. A lawsuit has been filed because Google shut down the account of a seventy six year old pro life activist without any warning. The seventy six year old activists in Florida has now filed a lawsuit against Google good alleging the tech giant violated state law by abruptly shutting down her account without warning or allowing her to to save her data. The dispute began in September when Perez Povida, who volunteers the group called Family for Life, emailed members about a planned mass outside a Jacksonville abortion clinic. Within an hour, she received notification from Google with her account had been suspended without explanation. Join the club, Yeah, don't be evil, Steve jobs before he died, laughed about that. That's the model of Google, he says, give me a break, Give me a break. Yeah, what he knew about Google. Some of that is now starting to come to light. The company informed her that her account had been permanently disabled for violating their acceptable use policy. When pressed for specifics about the alleged violation, Google provided a vague response, citing security reasons for their inability to share the exact policy that was violated. Can't tell I'd have to kill you. I'd get fired if I told you, because we would be sued if I told you the basis of this. So I'm not going to tell you. Yeah again, join the club. The loss of access to her account has been deeply impactful for her. She likened the experience to quote coming home to a house which took me twelve years to furnish with family mementos and treasures, finding it completely empty without a note explaining why. Yeah, when they shut you down and destroy year's worth of work, if does feel like that, it does one last thing here before we comments Booty Gay. So as Republicans long ago sacrifice their claim to be the party of family, you mean the democrats of the party of family, the Democrats that are sterilizing children if they can't abort them, the Democrats who are engaged in their self centered debauchery, and all the rest of the stuff. Booty Gay says. It's kind of classic projection, right, Yeah, it is on your part, just like all this stuff calling everybody else weird, isn't anything more weird than today's Democratic party They promote weird. Weird is they should be called weirdocrats? Is what they should be called. The very thing he's talking about, virtue, strength, the security, and family, says Booty Gay, those are all things that the Trump Republican Party is completely abandoned, and a party led by Trump with the affairs, the porn stars and everything else that is associated with that guy. Yeah, you see, people do see the hypocrisy of this stuff, the hypocrisy of falling in line behind a guy who is every bit as on board with this debauchery as Booty Gay is, and every bit as proud of his sin. On rumble, North American House Hippo, thank you very much. I appreciate that this podcast brought to you by Pfizer Weiser, the filthy fascist. And he spells all this with a funny name. He spells all those f's with a PF. Thank you on Rumble Sincy one M, thank you very much for the tip, says you can still find see an n footage of wolf Blitzer reporting on a white van with explosives found near the George Washington Bridge where two or three people were arrested and put into custody, then probably released by Robert Muller and sent back to Israel. Yeah, they put Robert Muller in right before. All this stuff very interesting and all of these connections. I've got a long video I should play for you sometime of Lawrence Silverstein, the guy who owned the trade center. He talks about how he came into possession of it and all the other stuff. He just keeps saying, Yeah, I'm lucky. I'm lucky about it, really lucky, really lucky. Wasn't he? Rock fan destin HELLM, thank you very much for the tip. And Dougalog thank you as well, I says, thank you, David and Crue Happy Friday. Let's hit those like buttons. I would appreciate that. Thank you very much. And by the way, I didn't mention it yesterday. I thought about it after the show. I want to thank everybody. We got up to eighty five percent, and that was good. We didn't even have a matching fund thing to get there, so I really do appreciate your support, your voluntary support. And we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. Let's talk a little bit about what's happening in the tech world. I've mentioned this before, and actually I came in with a bit of a joke talking about lost in space. They sent up these two astronauts who are stuck in the International Space Station. They sent them up in a leaky, bowing spacecraft, the so called star Liner. They delayed it over and over again because of leaks, and finally said, wow, what the heck, let's just do it. Send the people up. Developed even more leaks, surprise, surprise, under the stress of the launch, and so they're up there, and now a retired astronaut has admitted that they're trapped unless they're going to send up some other spacecraft. With two NASA astronauts till strand in space for weeks. Officials at the Space Agency of insisted that the troubled Boeing Starliner plagued with technical issues like everything else that Boeing has been making, because they are focused on guess what, DEI didn't earn it, that's what they're doing now, and that this country is just going down the tubes with all this DEI stuff. So all these technical issues, they can't bring these guys back to Earth. Of Actually one of them is a woman, so why haven't they brought them back? An unnamed retired astronaut tells The Atlantic the obvious truth that NASA has been dancing around since the beginning of this space boondoggle. It's just too risky. Of course, they don't feel comfortable putting them in the vehicle. Otherwise they would have put them in it already. So again, the lost in space thing is a lot more serious now. They haven't been able to get this under control. The trouble started when helium leaks were discovered on the star Liner prior to take off. They opted to launch it anyway, right, you know, that's why. Not on its journey toward the ISS, it started experiencing additional leaks and malfunctioning thrusters. Boeing has gotten the front of the negative press, not the least because the company's airliners have been in the news for falling doors and other quality issues, casting a pall over its space efforts as well. But NASA shouldn't escape scrutiny, the Atlantic article argues, and the Space agency has been less than forthcoming with issues surrounding the star Liner, which has been ill fated from the start of its development with various technical issues and aborted launches. You know the phrase that we use all the time, they can put a man on the Moon, but they can't do fill in the blank, right, Well, it's been fifty five years since they claimed they put a man on the Moon, but now they can't get to the space station or get back from it. How does that work out? NASA zieger to have a second option for faring astronauts into space beyond the more battle tested Dragon capsule manufactured by SpaceX, and then futurism, which really hates I Lammas. They're very left wing. They come after him, and rightfully so, because even though he has had successful missions, they've had death and injury of personnel on the ground. But still, when you look at this, the Moon launch, in my opinion, is one of the biggest spoofs ever pulled off, and then they did it again with nine to eleven. I mean, they certainly can pull the wool over people's eyes with the people in Hollywood, can't they. Investors are suddenly getting very concerned that artificial intelligence isn't making a a serious money I've talked about this from the very beginning. I said, Wow, this mania about artificial intelligence regardless of whether or not it's real or not. You look at what happened with the dot com bust. Everybody could see that the Internet was going to be transforming, but they got way ahead of it, way ahead of it, and then there was a big crash when people pulled out. Well, Wall Street is growing increasingly skeptical. We have more and more professional investors who are now saying that it's too much, too soon, that they've created a bubble. Jeryld Flinty is saying that as well. By the way, if you want to subscribe to Trends Journal, you can save ten percent off of a subscription price. It is less per week than the New York Times has in one day, and it's got far more information than the New York Time. Is important relevant information in it, But again you can save ten percent off of the code night if you go to Trends Journal dot com Washington Post interviewing investment bankers, they said they are singing a very different tune than last year, dramatically different. And I guess you know, we could go back and quote Alan Greensman. There was a lot of irrational exuberance, remember when he said that, and all the markets are what does he mean by that? You know, you have a situation like that, Like you know, when Alan Greenspan whispers something, everybody, Eh, Hutton and everybody else listen right that that is an old commercial. Some people get it. Some people sounds like what's that about? But yeah, when you've got one person like that that controls so much they can just issue orders, you know, it's a bad system. Anyway, back to this, despite the expensive price tag, artificial intelligence is nowhere near where it needs to be in order to be useful, says Goldman Sacks, most senior stock analyst. He said, over building things that the world doesn't have a use for or is not ready for typically ends badly. As a matter of fact, they said that they found a very negative reaction from consumers when they find out that there's artificial intelligence involved in one of their products, like a phone or something. They don't like that the public doesn't. It's not ready for it yet. But your grandkids are gonna love it, evidently, I don't think so. Anyway. Google CEO Sundar Peach Eye is, however, holding onto his guns. Good. I hope he goes down with the market big time, arguing the risk of underinvesting is dramatically greater than the risk of overinvesting for us here, good good. The fear of missing out fomo. The basis of all of these bubbles. Oh, you gotta jump on. I know the price of sky high in, but you got to jump into this thing right now. You're going to miss out If you don't do it, somebody else is going to do it. All of those things. Yeah, it's a race maybe to the bottom, let's hope. So keep your fingers crossed, say some prayers. They Google could go bust. They're not that big that they couldn't go bust. So that would be the best thing, best possible outcome from artificial intelligence, which was designed. I mean, the real application for artificial intelligence is the police and surveillance, state, censorship, and propaganda and surveillance. That's what it's for. That's why these people put the money into it. Google is facing similar challenges to Microsoft and Meta, who are also committing vast swaths of their available resources to AI without a clear monetization path. Good good, Let's hope that this is going to be. These chat programs are going to be a big text tower of babble. Be a beautiful thing to say. According to Barclay's analysts, investors are expected to pour sixty billion a year into developing AI models, enough to develop twelve thousand products, roughly the size of open ais chat GPT. But whether or not the world needs twelve thousand chat GPT chatbots remains dubious at best. For quite some time now, experts of voice concern overgrowing AI bubble, comparing it to the dot com crisis to the late nineteen nineties. And again, the Internet was obviously a big thing, and when you look to what was happening in the nineteen nineties, a lot of people put money into the dot com companies themselves, trying to pick winners and losers. But even if you invested in the switching circuitry, you know the picks and the axes of that gold rush, you still lost money. I know I was there and it left an indelible mark on me as I get hit by that freight train. This is precisely what happened with the Internet nineteen ninety nine. It also has a smaller version of it with autonomous driving in twenty seventeen and now with artificial intelligence in twenty twenty four. Whether AI chat bots like chat GPT will ever turn into cash printing machines to recoup these enormous investments remains to be seen as a matter of fact. Let's just take a look at this. For example, what do you what use do you have for a program that does this? And how much are you willing to pay for a chatty little computer program that can rapidly recite limericks for you? Isn't that wonderful? I mean, aren't you ready to pony up some big bucks for that? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I want you to tell me a bunch of tongue twisters, but I want you to take no pauses in between words.
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go.
Speaker 6: How much woo would wood woodchuck chuck I for witchuk Chuck wood key sale Sea Shows by the Sea Shore Repeter piper picked peck of pickle peppers? How many pack of prickle peppers did a witch chu chuck if witchu kuchuk wood? If witch kutchuk wood couldy chuchuck wood? If a witchu ku chuck wood, how did the witchuck in his woochuck wood? You sell seashell, but that was definitely a mouthful. Did any of them trip you up? Or did you get through them all smoothly?
Speaker 14: Okay, I want you to do it again, but way faster and without taking any breaths or pauses.
Speaker 6: I wish I could, but I need to breathe just like anybody speaking. Want to give it a shot yourself and see how fast you can go.
Speaker 14: Okay, well, then go ahead and tell me more tongue twisters without taking pauses.
Speaker 6: Sure thing fuzzy Waszy was a bear? Fuzzy was he wasn't a very good bear. Fuzzy was He wasn't a very fuzzy was he? How can a clam cram and a clean cream can six slippery snails?
Speaker 2: Lit's Lily Seaward.
Speaker 6: Betty Butter bought a bit of butter, but the butter was too bitter, so she bought a new bit of butter to make the bitter butter better.
Speaker 14: Okay, do it again, But now I want no pauses whatsoever in between the tongue twisters and in between words.
Speaker 6: I've got to take breaths and pauses, just like anyone else speaking out loud.
Speaker 7: But it's your turn to try.
Speaker 14: If you're no knowledge, do try try with no pauses.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I can't actually speak without pauses or breaths. It's just how talking works. But about you could have some fun trying those tongue twisters yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course you know it can't talk about certain things. It can't go to certain topics and things like that, because just like it's been told, you got to have pauses, and you've got to pretend that you're breathing. It's been told all kinds of things about vaccines and climate change and particular politicians and agendas and so forth, and it's going to be just as adamant about those as it is about the fact that it needs to take a breath. They can program it to do amazing things, but I understand it's still been programmed by these people. Well, Elon Musk was talking about programming his cars for self driving, and he was encouraging the people who were skeptical of it take a test drive in it. So a Wall Street analyst did and nearly had a crash. William Stein, an analyst with truest securities, is not unique. Others have also reported problems with Tesla's full self driving feature. As a matter of fact, Steve Wozniak at the very beginning of it. I remember he was one of the first people to get a Tesla, and he said, he said, I love my Tesla, but don't put it in self driving mode. That thing is trying to kill you in that mode. But a note from Stein raises questions, says where the autonomous driving and the robotaxis that Musk is betting Tesla's future on are as close as he claims. And remember the very first competition that DARPA held was for self driving cars. He used that as kind of the selling point for his electric cars, to make them seem futuristic and cool, even though it wasn't ready. And now you know the goal is to basically take away your car. He wants to know, rent you transportation by the ride. In other words, it's more always as I've talked to Eric Peters over and over again over the years. We talked about how much more profitable it is for them to lease your car than to sell your car. And guess what, it is way more profitable than leasing to sell to rent you each individual ride. That's what he wants to own everything. He wants to own all the cars, and it also pleases the government. That's what they're and therefore as well. You see, he's not on your side. He is a technocrat. He is fully on board with his climate mcguffin with a fifteen minute city agenda, with a C forty city's agenda, that you will own no cars, all the rest of this stuff. It's amazing to me that, you know, people are always looking for some billionaire savior. People on the right and people on the left are looking for their own billionaire saviors. There's no difference between them. Truis Stein said it made a number of illegal maneuvers while it was in full self driving mode, including switching lanes and a portion of highway with solid white lines indicating lane changes where prohibited. It misses some of those things. It gets confused when there's kind of an exit ramp and a fork in the road, and several times it has gone head first at top speed into the abutment, killing the person in the car. In addition, the Model Y accelerated through an intersection of the car in front of us had only partly completed a right turn. My quick intervention was absolutely required to avoid an otherwise certain accident, he wrote. Another intervention was required when a police officer used hand motions to signal us to pull the side of the road to allow a funeral procession to pass. He said the system is no better. It's arguably worse than last time when he tested it in April, but he said there had been some improvements. He said what impressed us was how Wilikar adapted to challenging disruptions like lane closures, heavy potholes, and traffic flows that would confuse even experienced human drivers. Musk argues that the company's planned robotaxi service could quinn Tupol the value of Tesla's because their potential to make their owner's money independently and to be used far more hours of the day. Well, that's assuming that you can charge it. Right, you can't use it more hours than you can charge it. But again, Elon Musk is going to be your savior, right Well, looks like we keep seeing places where he's censoring people and I am still absolutely totally shadow band on that platform. Jason Barker talked about that as well. He's also been shadow band. On Monday night, social media platform X temporarily suspended the account of a political group that was supporting La La Harris for presidency. The group called White Dudes for Harris. We talked about that and Jeff Bridges, the Dude, some other actors, Sean Aston, Mark Hamill, other Hollywood people, because you know, really you should listen to the people in Hollywood as to what issues and people you should support. They know everything, these actors. Anyway, after a blowout turnout of nearly two hundred thousand people on White Dudes for Harris on X, the organization managed to raise more than four million dollars for Harris. Soon after the fundraiser ended, the group leaders were notified that X had suspended their account. The stated reason was for suppose violating our rules against evading suspension. They said, what does that mean? Circular logic. The White Dude's account was restored on Tuesday morning, but neither Musk nor X have responded to multiple outlets inquiring about the suspension or about the reinstatement. And of course, as we talked about, and I showed you in the past, Jason Barker had taken pictures and talked about how he had two platforms. One of them was his personal platform, the other one was Knights of the Storm. And he says, okay, so here's a situation. I got one hundred and twenty followers on personal account at the time, and I put something up and I got seven hundred and eighty six views. And he goes and it's exactly the opposite at his Nights of the Storm thing. In other words, he's got a lot more people following the account, but far fewer views. Well, I could take a screenshot and show you of the stuff that I put up on Twitter about ready to stop even putting things up on it. I've got supposedly one hundred and thirty six thousand or something like that people on Twitter, I don't know, somewhere in mid one thirties, and I might get a couple hundred views. And I've talked about it before. I said, look at this person over here, got nine hundred people following them and they get tens of thousands of views on something. How does that work out? How does it work out? I know that I'm shadow band when I go to Google, and it's not just Google, but you know, Google is going out there and looking on Twitter, and they find a guy who's got again, less than a thousand followers. I type David Knight, journalist, and it gives me a guy who teaches journalism in Oregon. He's got nine hundred followers, but he's the one who shows up, not me. So what are those hundred and thirty six thousand followers amount? Absolutely nothing? Nothing. So this is the guy who's going to save free speech for us. He paid forty five billion or something like that, altruism, you know, just to help the Babylon b I guess I actually know he's going to be data mining everything that you're doing. And that's the new terms of service. As I pointed out a day or so ago, they just put out some new terms of service. How they're going to start scraping date off. That's a very valuable thing, and it's also very valuable to him in terms of politics. He's taking a contrarian view and he now has everybody on the right falling at his feet, just like they felt the feet of Rupert Murdoch at Fox News because everybody else is to the left. In fact, Rupert Murdoch was not a conservative. He just saw a marketing opportunity in the same way with Elon must did. As a matter of fact, you know, he saw everybody on the news was left wing, so I'll do a right wing news program. And then when he went and wanted to make a move move into talk radio, he noticed that everybody was conservative in talk radio, so he decided that he would set up a liberal talk radio network again just to be countercultural. That's counter to what the established venues out there were. That's what Elon Musk is doing. Jason Barker says, my Knights of the Storm account gets a small fraction of views as I have followers. I can't even see my own posts on my own profile on that account. Yeah, I know back in the old days that they even unfollowed Karen from me and suggests that you follow AOC. So yeah, it's all algorithm based, right, Well, if it is, I think you need a new algorithm. It is they've got an algorithm and they're pushing lies to you that are maybe not as quite as obvious to some people as the obvious lide that the AI needs to take a breath. We all need to take a breath from these tech saviors. One last thing about tech, and that is the aspect of asymmetric warfare. You know, we saw a great deal of that in A Rock and Afghanistan and things like roadside bombs blowing up soldiers and the vehicles that they're in, and they desperately worked to put in some more m wraps and things like that. But in Ukraine it is an ongoing lab and beta test site for a lot of things, and the Ukrainians are experimenting a great deal with drones and it is the ultimate asymmetric warfare. If you can blow up a tank, or you can blow up a helicopter or something like that with a drone. Here's an example, a twelve ton Russian helicopter blown up using a two pound drone. Wow. And of course we have seen that with tanks and we've seen it on both sides. Russians have put pictures out of them blowing up a ten million dollar Abram's tank with a tiny drone. This asymmetric warfare is going both directions. Ukrainian forces are reportedly brought down a twelve ton three crew Russian helicopter using a tiny two pound drone loaded with explosives. According to military officials, Ukraine produced about two hundred thousand drones in the first months of this year, compared to sixty thousand last year. The latest successful attack comes after countless attempts. Yesterday we wrote about the enemy's attempts to operate drones against our army aviation. A Moscow friendly blogger behind the Telegram channel wrote in a post, Unfortunately today they succeeded. Is this the first case of a drone successfully downing manned aircraft? Russian military channels say that Ukrainian drone today shot down a Russian mill My eight helicopter as it was taking off in a Denet's region with a considerable distance from the front line. The helicopter was hit right after taking off. They said. The drones are scary for armored vehicles, for infantry and for helicopters now asymmetric warfare. The purported range of these drones is also astonishing. According to Ukrainian officials, forces hit a Russian supersonic bomber a record breaking eleven hundred miles from the Ukrainian border. It's not just Ukraine relying, and that, by the way, doesn't necessarily mean that they were able to fly this thing for eleven hundred miles. It means that an individual with a drone was able to get behind lines and fly it the rest of the way. That is certainly a possibility, but it's not just Ukraine relying heavily on drones. Earlier this week, Ukrainian forces were reported to have shut down eighty nine drones launched by Russia in one of the largest drone barrages this year. According to euro News, swarm of drones, swarms of drones, electronic countermeasures and swarms of drones. The next thing autonomous killing machines. Yeah, okay, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 14: H m hm hm hm.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Some comments on here, gene x, if you asked the chat was a chat GPD four to oh if you ask it to hold its breath indefinitely, will it suffocate? We can all hope. So just stick it in your plastic bag and see what happens to it zip lock bag preferably, soundproof, preferably and opaque. Stephen Caspar Boeing, the biggest junk dealer in the world. Yeah, and he also says Boeing is being targeted as another pretext for restricting travel. I believe so. But I think also in terms of restricting travel, we've got real ID that is really being pushed in America. Now they're going to roll that out as a precondition for being able to travel, and they're going to do that next year. And then of course you know the vaccine passport stuff Europe has got is solidifying that they're doing their final tests. They've got five nations that are signed up for this, so you know they are doing everything they can to restrict our travel. That is absolutely true, Bernie. Bernie d says, imagine when those dog robots will roam our streets for our security and our safety. Well, it truly is a panopticon in Paris right now with the Olympics, and we talked about the condition of the river you had when I first saw this. A Canadian triathlete throws up, Okay, is that the river or did he watch the opening ceremonies, which one of these things. Mary ellen Moore said as well, not everybody is concerned about the same. Even with the rats swimming in the river. This person interviewed, I thought it was just great, and of course it's a picture of Gollum and so it was this guy, the Canadian triathlete, Tyler ms Lachuk, And I guess he was making the Gollumn noise as well after he got finished swimming in the filthy sane river. So I'm not going to show you the video of him throwing up. They actually got the video of him throwing up. It just crossed the finish line when he suddenly bent over and wretched in front of the cameras. At the end of June, the river tested positive for E. Coli at ten times the accept acceptible limit, as I point out, and of course, it isn't it interesting that there is an acceptable limit for ecoli, but there is no acceptable limit for their fantasy COVID. There is no acceptable limit for CO two, and on and on everything else did these people want to do? They have zero tolerance up, but they can tolerate ecoli. It can make people sick, it can kill them, and we've had situations where food has been contaminated with the coal line people have died. Not as bad as listeria perhaps, but pretty bad. And so we had the Marxist mayor there as I mentioned before, Ann Hildalgo, who's been really pushing all this climate stuff, pushing the fifteen minute cities. That's where it came from, where they first rolled it out, I should say. And so she got into a web suit wetsuit and got in the river, said look it's good and jumped out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But a very different thing than these triathlete competitors, who were going to be having their head underwater quite a bit. I mean, they're going to really it's unknown if the Canadian triathlete upchucked because of all the ill effects of the water in which he swam, or mainly because of his extreme efforts during the competition. But it's not good optics, it certainly isn't. He finished ninth and he told the media that he threw up at least ten times during the event. During the event, and then of course there's the other thing that everybody's talking about. Knew that was going to happen. The female boxer who quits and melts down in tears and screams this is unjust after she was brutalized for forty six seconds by the male boxer. The feminists are silent about all this. As a matter of fact, they were the ones who kind of pushed men are equal or women are equal to men. They pushed that narrative for the longest time, and it was always a lie. But now it's been made very obvious by all this training stuff. And yet yet the spokesperson for the International Olympics Committee, you know, they kicked the boxing organizations as a women's boxing organization, there was an International Boxing Organization Association, the IBA, they were all kicked out by the Olympics Committee. Said no, we're going to put men in to box women. And now this spokesperson says, and by the way, this is not a transgender issue. I should make that absolutely clear. Well, please clarify that for us, this is a man competing as a woman. This is a man who I guess in the interest of privacy, they give them a DNA test, but that DNA test showed that he is biologically male. Former UK Prime Minister Liz Trust wrote on x when will this madness stop? Men cannot become women. I guess that's why she only lasted for a month or two. Why is the British government not objecting to this, Well, because they replaced you and they found a puppet. JK. Rowland said, what will it take to end this insanity? We'll take a female boxer left with life altering injuries or female boxer killed. Another person said, what she has experience is a public mugging. Well, that was exactly the take of the babylin b As a matter of fact, other headline they had the name of the guy from Algeria. They had his name. They said he wins the first ever gold medal in freestyle domestic violence. That's basically it is. It's a man beating up a woman. This is for all of us, said an emotional caliph as he raised his bloody fists triumphantly as the broken body of his small female opponent lay before him. I'm proud that my superior man's shoulders and bone structure gave me the ability to beat up this small woman. This is what the sport of freestyle domestic violence is all about. Today, I make history as the first professional woman beater to win a gold medal, specifically for beating a woman, he said breathlessly as he wiped the blood off of his gloves. Brave pioneer. And then his opponent that he just beat said, it's my fault. I fell down the stairs and into a doorknob really hard. That's all that happened. She said, She got her silver metal and left. That is pretty close to the truth, isn't it. And then, as I mentioned before, the lasting effect of this. You know, these people they always leave behind. They spend a lot of money on this. Sometimes they leave stadiums behind or buildings behind, like the use to do when they had the World's Fair. You know, they leave some of these interesting structures behind. Well, was being left behind in Paris? This time is going to be a panopticon of a police surveillance state. The Paris Olympics have turned Paris into a pan opticon, the largest military presence in Paris since World War Two, So the city will ramp up by twenty percent. Information gathering services, yes, information services at your spells, wiretapping, geolocation, computer data, image and sound capture, etc. Amnesty International France said, once these technologies are there, they won't go back. A Paris activist. Here's an example of how they have used this already, not against terrorists, against journalists and against political dissidents. A Paris activist with a counter Olympics organization called Sackage twenty twenty four was about to scort two journalists through the community of Saint Denis on what they call a toxic tour. Sackage twenty twenty four has organized these informational tours to show the media the impact of the Paris twenty twenty four Summer Olympics on working class communities. They were able to begin. Four police cars blocked them as they emerged from the Metro stop, and a platoon of heavily armed officers encircled them after performing an identity check. In search, the police found counter Olympics leaflets and stickers. See, it doesn't matter exactly what it is, just you oppose whatever their agenda is. Remember in Australia where they people were posting on Facebook and we're going to have a protest to the mask mandates and things like that, such as such a time they show up this person's home over that. So they found counter Olympic leaflets and stickers and the gendarmes then arrested them, including the media members, including the journalists, and took them into custody, where they remained for ten hours. After his release, he told us that the Paris Olympics have been have brought on a quote lockdown on dissent, and that Paris is basically under occupation, just like the COVID stuff, Just like the COVID stuff under Trump. Under Trump. The Games have given rise to the largest military presence in the city since World War II. Around one hundred thousand soldiers ensconced in a centralized military camp in close proximity to all the Paris Olympic venues. Another forty five thousand police and gendarmes patrol the city. We're up to one hundred or up to fifty five thousand, right, and that doesn't even count the twenty thousand private security guards. Okay, seventy five thousand. Yeah. The Olympic Games not only bring together athletes from around the world, they increasingly unite the world's security forces. So it's not just bread and circuses they use. It's also truncheons to keep you in line. The policing of Olympic Paris includes nearly two thousand security officials from around forty countries. Most are from Europe, but there's also forces from Brazil, Canada, Chile, Ireland, Morocco, Cutter, South Korea, Israel. Media accounts of foreign police officers, such as the Irish, offer a friendly face to help tourists find where they need to go, but it belies the intensity of the security presence in Olympic Paris. Walking around the city often feels like attending an international policing convention. This is on Wine Press News, by the way. In addition, and alphabet soup of US intelligence agencies have also helped. I We're from the CIA, We're here to help you. They got the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, and they said, even obscure organizations like and it's actually the first time I've seen this in print here the US Geospatial Intelligence Agency. Wow. How about that? Yeah, because that's what this has always been about, the geospatial intelligence. That's where James Clapper rose up through the ranks. In March of twenty twenty three, the French National Assembly passed the Olympic Games Law, which greenlighted algorithmic video surveillance. An attorney where the Paris based Digital Rights group told us that the Olympics were a convenient pretext for fast tracking this technology. She said the algorithmic video surveillance is a tool for the police to enhance social control on public space. AI driven video surveillance can discriminate, she said, technologically and politically, allowing security forces to zero in on political activists, migrants, unhoused people, you know, trouble making Christians, things like that. It's always been about religion and politics. That's the basis for the spatial intelligence. They didn't mention Palenteer. I'm sure Palenteer is there, Absolutely positive that Palaeer is there. And then before we finished with the Olympics, one last story here, and.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 2: This is about the Turkish shooter who just kind of showed up and won a gold medal, Daikik Yusuf, who only recently took up shooting after particularly heated argument with his ex wife. This is not a bad one, but I mean this is he was not shooting at his ex wife unless he had a picture of her on the target range. I don't know. He credits success to the newfound passion for seeing his kids and a relentless drive to prove his ex is wrong, he said. I never thought i'd be here, he said, shrugging non chalantly. I was just aiming for a weekend with the kids. The fifty two year old who works as a mechanic in a small garage at this ten bowl. First he picked up a gun during a particularly frustrating divorced mediation. He's from his den Bole, not Constantinople. I don't know if this is satire or not. It could be satire, but I did see pictures of him shooting. He just shoots with his hand in his pocket, and he is he's pretty new to this, and he's pretty old too, He's fifty two years old. He just started doing this and he walks up. He doesn't have any hearing protection, and these other people got all this high tech gear, and he just stands over this hand in the pocket hitting it. And I saw the pictures on Twitter of him, you know, nailing it in the bull's eye. His unorthodox approach, he has no specialty gear, no training regimen, and a wardrobe consisting of everyday jeans and a T shirt, has baffled professional shooters. He just shows up, shoots an air perfect round, then asks if there's a smoking area in nearby. After he won silver, he said emotionless on the Olympic podium and declared, Sharon, if you're watching this, want my dog back. I think that's real. I don't think that's a set there, but I haven't done a lot of research on it. Matthew Ronson said, yeah, they're swimming in a cesspool. Well what would you expect from a Marxist mayor who is talking about the Green New Deal? Because it all really is a cesspool, isn't it, Moonhawk, I can't believe these swimmers actually swim in that Yeah, swimming in that river is insane. Americans need to invest in military grade drones. It's a new frontier in the arms race, and this may be the biggest threat to humanity. Yeah, you're right, I think so. I think so. Things are going to change very rapidly, and it is you know, we really don't know where it's going to go. But you know what, some people put their trust in horses and chariots, but you need to put your trust in the Lord. That's the bottom line. These things that they depend on can be taken out in a heartbeat. We're gonna take a quick break won't be right back analyzing the globalists next move and now the deep nut show. Jeffkin three two one says, one day they'll whole swimming contest and underground sewers. Probably one day we'll be living and underground sewers. If they get their way, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Scientists are warning that there is a new neurological emergency that is spreading because of the Trump shot, a new neurological emergency of those who have been vaccinated with the mRNA. The warning has been issued by scientists at the University of Kieti, Italy. If I'm pronouncing the correctly, they report two cases of deadly status epolepticus have now been confirmed and been caused by COVID mr anda injections. In a peer reviewed study published in the European Journal of Epilepsy, scientists revealed that se a dangerous condition in which epileptic fits follow one another without recovery of consciousness between them, has a mortality rate of twenty percent. You know this by the way. Seizures and things like that have long been an adverse effect that comes with childhood vaccines. And I remember when in Texas David Simpson, who is a good state legislator there that they got rid of. Again, that always happens with the good guys. It's like the good police, the good state legislators. They find a way to get him out, and don't they. But anyway, while he was still there, he had introduced a bill to stop these body scanners and the pack downs, especially of kids, and unanimously passing the House. And then they shut it down in the Texas Senate using the lieutenant governor who the lieutenant governor's president of the Senate. That particular lieutenant governor was a former CIA guy that after he retired, they set him up in the oil business and then he spent more money than anybody ever spent in where to get elected to the state office in Texas, and they used him to shut that down and to make sure, you know, to defend the TSA just so you know where the TSA is coming from the usual suspects of CIA. Anyway, Yeah, he had some constituents in his district and this is at the very beginning of the legalization of medical marijuana. It was legal in Colorado, and they contacted and they said, you know, both of them had a child who had uncontrollable, uncontrollable seizures, and they had tried every medication that big pharmaceutical companies had nothing worked. Out of desperation, these two families went to Colorado and used edible marijuana I think it was, and it stopped the seizures. It was the only thing they could find that worked. And so even though Texas never legalized medical marijuana to this day, they made an exception for kids who had that. And I thought it was a particularly interesting that this seizure thing had apparently been caused many, many times with children over these vaccines, and now we're seeing something similar, of course, with the COVID shots. The Italian authors of the study of identified several possible vaccine related adverse events, including now neurological manifestations. The se emerges in the literature as the emergent condition in the COVID vaccinated individuals. The trump shots. Six case reports met the selection criteria were considered eligible for review. They said they were able to establish two cases that were triggered by Pfizer's injection. Four patients had received the spike vacks of MODERNA. Two patients the Pfizer and they had another patient that got the astrazenica. The most frequently associated with the se onset was the first vaccine dose, and that manifested after four and a half days. This is what makes it difficult to pen this on. And people have different reactions, and people have different reactions to different types of poisons or to different types of medications. But then you also have the added complication that they varied the dosage by the lot, and so some lots had thirty times a dosage of the least lots, And so we have a situation like that, and those heavy doses, of course were where the vast majority of these immediate effects happened. But you have this entire spectrum, and why would they do that, Why would they vary the dosage the dosage by a factor of thirty, Well, because they had not tested it, because that was a test, because they were using the general population as lab rats. Because if you took one of these things, it was the same as playing Russian roulette. As sligh News reported earlier, another major new peer reviewed study is found that the mRNA trump shots are responsible for the surging number of people being diagnosed with Alzheimer's and other neurological disorders. The study, published in the International Journal of Medicine, was conducted by a team of South Korean researchers. The end of the study was to identify links between COVID, mRNA and Alzheimer's and injections COVID injections. The studies findings show a huge surge in cases in vaccinated individuals, particularly those receiving mRNA injections, and so what they noticed was a huge surge and mild cognitive impairment and a huge surge in Alzheimer's disease as well. In the studies paper, the researchers conclude that COVID vaccination, particularly mRNA vaccines, caused a major surge in the incidence of both of these. And then with all this happening, we have Peter Hotez. I think is the way he pronounce his name. I've seen it in print so many times, and I've seen his desperate face there. What a crazy person he is. And this is a story from Children's Health Defense. Vaccine advocate Peter had test calls for the use of police and military against people who are anti vaccine. Oh well, will there be a knock on the door? He blamed anti vaxers for causing hundreds of thousands of deaths during the pandemic. Bull face lies. Of course, these are the people who admit that this stuff didn't do anything. Well, maybe it helped, Like they fall back to this excuse the Fauci used for rim desert. All right, all right, it doesn't help anybody. But you know, hey, if you survive my drug, you get better faster. I think thirty percent faster. And so that's the best that they can come up with. Even for this vaccine. Well, it doesn't stop the transmission, it doesn't stop people from getting it, doesn't stop people from giving it to other people. They had to admit because of epidemiological data. But hey, it's you're not going to get as sick with it. They don't have any way to measure that as well. But the guy is truly deranged and catalitarian. Hotez suggested that the whow that the US Department of Homeland Security and that NATO even NATO call in NATO should target anti vaccine aggression NATO and maybe we should get some of those drums. Stephen Caspar says, we need an AI president. We could just pull the plug. Yeah, that'd be great. Jason Barker says, be prepared for a big push for voter ID. I think they intentionally made elections horrible so that we would ask for ID. That's the way to get us the real ID.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, they're pushing the real ID now, you know. And they had set up several different deadlines that they wanted real ID for and those have always slipped. But they are going to hold to this deadline of next year twenty five. I have to use the real ID for that. But it's also you know, the border is being used to get the Conservatives to push for an ID. And we've had e Verify around for a while, but it hasn't been mandatory. But in Florida, as they hype everybody up, you know about the real problem of open borders, and it is a real problem. They are voting as a part of it. Now they want to say, well, everybody's going to We're going to make Everify mandatory mandatory. You have to get the permission of the government to get a job, and you have to get an ID from the government in order to get a job. That's what they want to do, and the Conservatives Florida Republicans love that idea. They're all on board with that Syrian girl. And also this latest thing, Oh, we've got to protect the kids from pornography online. You mean you can't take the computer away from them. No, Instead, we're going to have to get IDs for everybody to use the computer online. We're going to end anonymity online. And you've heard people like the guy's working at the Daily Wire, the psychologist I was just talking about the other day, complaining and saying, you know, we got all these anonymous trolls, Jordan Peterson, we got all these anonymous trolls. We need to have an ID for anybody that's using the internet. You know, it's coming from a lot of different quarters. Everybody. You know, you've got your feelings hurt, or you're scared about something you want to id everybody. You want to live in a prison, that's what it is. So you just want to be guarded with all things. Well, that's called to prison if they guard you with everything that you do. And a Syrian girl says, it's hard to believe the Olympic Committee would give the okay to Paris for the Summer Olympics unless they are trying to euthanize athletes. Maybe the job wasn't doing a good enough job. Yeah, that's right. Well, getting back to Peter Hotez, he says, what I've said to the Biden administration is that the health sector can't solve this on its own. We're going to have to bring in Homeland security. We're going to have to bring in the Commerce Apartment, We're gonna have to bring in the Justice Department. I've said the same with and I've met with doctor ted Dross, you know, doctor who. I guess we could say one of the instantiations of doctor who, Ted DROs, the communist, the guy who has never been in the health field at all. But that's no problem, you know. I mean Javier Bussera, who is head of HHS for Biden. He's never worked in healthcare either. He's just an authoritarian lawyer. So none that is necessary. As a matter of fact, that HHS and the WHO were not necessary either. But anyway, he says, I've worked with him to say I don't know what the World Health Organization can solve this on our own. He said, we need the other UN agencies, NATO, This is a security problem. People who are anti VACS this is a big security problem. They got to bring in the NATO military to fight us. As Peter Hotez, this is a security problem because it's no longer a theoretical construct or some arcane academic exercise. Two hundred thousand Americans died because of anti vaccine aggression, anti science aggression. No, you killed far more than that with your vaccines hots, far more than seventeen million. I've seen one study come up with that. I think that's too conservative based on what we've seen from a lot of different countries. Anyway, and so now this is lethal force. And now I feel as a pediatric vaccine scientist. You're not a scientist. It's important just as important for me to make a new vaccine to save lives. The other side of saving lives is countering this anti vaccine aggression. So he's saying that it is aggression, that it is lethal force. He's calling for the police, for the military to come after people who don't take his poisonous drugs. The full interview was available on YouTube until Wednesday evening, when it was removed, but the Defender at Children's Health Defense Fund. The Defender obtained a video recording of the full interview. He is the dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor director of the Center for Vaccine Development at Texas Children's Hospital. Aside from being a vaccine proponent and developer, he helped to develop the Korbivak's COVID nineteen vaccine, which was administered in India and has received at least thirty million dollars in development grants from the Gates Foundation. Hotez has crusaded against so called misinformation about vaccines. In March, The Hill reported that Hotez has found quote a parallel career unquote fighting misinformation. Well maybe he's He's not a scientist, but he is a censor, isn't he. It's a tautalitarian dictator at heart. That's his other career. Hotez finds his efforts to combat misinformation to be meaningful, he says. And when he says combat, he means it literally. He means with a truncheon, with the police, with the Department of Justice, even with the military of NATO. He doesn't want to debate people. He wants to combat them. He wants to beat them, he says. Pushing back on the anti vaccine movement, is just as important as developing vaccines. Yeah, that's right, because what's the point of developing this poison if you've got people telling, telling perspective victims that it is poison. So, you know, this guy is absolutely amazing. Brian Hooker, who was a whistleblower for the CDC now works for Children's Health Defense, said Peter has cashed in significantly on the pandemic. He gets a lot of money when shots go into arms. Now Hotz is calling for a security state to enforce his propaganda instead of engaging and much needed dialogue over vaccine safety with a critical appraisal of short and long term side effects from the routine childhood vaccine schedule, including the COVID shots, said Peter McCullough. So this is the problem. Peter McCullough is not anti vaccine. He's saying, hey, we need to have a dialogue about some safety here, same thing that you see from RFK Junior. I think we're beyond that point quite frankly. I think the people who are doing violence are the people like Peter Hotez, and I think that it is wrong to give them a pass. And you just say, well, you know, we need to talk a little bit about this. I think it's talked about long enough. I think we know exactly what this stuff is. Hotez has spent his entire career developing vaccines which have not achieved success in commercial use. I guess he just needs none of the right people. Did he make friends with Fauci. His demands to impose public health martial law are reminiscent of the Committee of Public Safety out of the French Revolution that Robespier used to murder his political opponents. Yeah, you know again, if we look at this public health, isn't it amazing how it really does line up with the Jacobins, the proto types of the socialists and Marxists and their Committee for Public Safety. Now we have these public health departments and they act the same way, same way. He's been on globalist team with Faucci, etc. And now he's turning to violence to silence all the centers. This is this very fact disqualifies him as a physician. His evolution over the course of the pandemic is curious, as he has become more and more shrill as time goes on, says Brian Hooker. It seems he is trying to extend his fifteen minutes of fame by jumping the shark and inciting gestapo like measures against anti vaxxers and so called science deniers. His definition of science is very fauciesque. Indeed, as a matter of fact, it isn't science. If you can't show your work, it isn't science. If you don't test it, they didn't test it. If you want to shut down other people instead of showing your data, it's not science. Climate science is not science because of that. During his July fifth interview, Hotez said, there's anti vaccine activity in every country, and each has its own unique national flavor. But the part that I'm worried about now, it's something very dark and accelerating in the United States. Well, that's you should be afraid of that. We're going to tell people the truth and we're not going to shut up about it. Without citing evidence, Facci said unvaccinated people are probably responsible for an additional two hundred and three hundred thousand deaths in the United States. Yeah, Trump says he saved millions of lives. He doesn't have any data either. They're just making this stuff up. Trump's CDC director Robert Redfield is out there saying, well, you know, it's inevitable that we are going to have bird flu go to humans and it's going to kill twenty five to fifty percent of the people. There's absolutely no way that he could know that, no way, and he doesn't even bother to tell you why he would say something like that, because as a person who is worshiped as an authority, he doesn't have to explain anything he does. This is anti science again. Francis Bacon when he came up with a scientific mesa, he did it in opposition to what he said was being ruled by academia, which is where we are now. We've gone back to this situation where people who are in universities or people who are in government bureaucracies can just make pronouncements and they don't have to show you anything, whether you're talking about climate or whether you're talking about the pandemic or anything else like that. Harvey Risch says this claim of initial two hundred three hundred thousand people dying is obviously a lie. He said in the face of repeated major empirical CDC evidence quote unquote and CDC's public acknowledgment that the mRNA vaccines largely failed to reduce COVID transmission. Hotez absurdly claims that people choosing not to vaccinate themselves have contributed more to deaths than all the large scale breakthrough infections among vaccinated people. Well, finally, before we close this out here, Scott Shara, who I've talked about many times. I've interviewed him a couple of times. His daughter was murdered, not with the vaccines, but with the hospital protocols. You want to talk about all the deaths that happened in twenty twenty, that was hospital protocols killing people. Hospital protocols from people like Peter Navara and Donald Trump. Then they escalated it with the vaccines, and then Biden says, no, you've got to take the vaccines. That really went up. But there were people who were being murdered with do not resuscitate orders and remdesivir ventilators and other things like that. And Scott Shara's daughter, Grace was one of those that was murdered. Chad Down's syndrome. They were, like so many families kept from being in the hospital and the doctors went against their orders. And he's filed a lawsuit, and it's a very important lawsuit because unlike the they're not just talking about malpractice. They're talking about wrongful death, in other words, murder right, This is very different malpractice. There's a limit and it's paid for by the insurance companies and these doctors get a mark and if they get too many of them, that could put them out of practice. But it's not the same as a wrongful death lawsuit. And I'm glad to see that he has gotten attention with Children's Health Defense as well. There's a long article. I won't go into it because we've talked about his case and we've talked to him a couple of times, and we'll have him back on to get an update as to what's happening. And it's very important lawsuit. But if you want to know more about it, you can go to our Amazinggrace dot com or you can take a look at this article on Children's Health Defense. The title is lawsuit alleging hospitals COVID protocol caused the death of a nineteen year old is going to move forward after the judge grants Marshall win in a gag order motion. So he's had yet another win there and this wrongful death lawsuit. It was a big deal when the judge said, no, we'll listen to the evidence for a wrongful death lawsuit. And then this development is very important because they don't want people to see this happening to them. They don't want other people doing the same thing, and other people need to do the same thing. And so that was a key thing that Scott Sharrow was working on and praying about to make sure that other people understood that this is beyond malpractice and if you've got a loved one that this happened to, you should be aware of that. On comments here, amos Pool, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that that is really kind. Before listening to you over the last couple of years regarding abortion, I was rather agnostic. It's always been presented to me as a woman's now a person's right to choose. Thank you for helping me to understand the truth. I do understand. I mean, I was not. My epiphany came actually when I was running for Congress back in nineteen ninety six, and it came prior to that, I'd never really had to think about it personally. And you know, I thought, well, we'll just keep government out of as much things as we can. But then when I was running, partial birth abortion became an issue. And when I looked that up, I said, Okay, understand it's murdered. Now you're going to have a full term baby. You're going to have a partial birth. You can't have partial birth. You're going to leave one part of the baby and the mother while you kill the baby. And so at that point they really did show their colors, and so it was I had a big change during that. That was the good thing that came out of me running for Congress. Even in the first debate, I had not understood that. So I'm Marty. Thank you very much for the tip as well. Appreciate that you said your first hour on planned parenthood is extremely important. Even though I am shadow ban on Facebook and on Twig's dopamine brain Candy, I look forward to sharing that segment. Well, thank you, I appreciate that, and you know like it. We'll cut that out because I do want people to know about that project nineteen sixteen. That is a perfect focus for these black pastors to say, you want to see people coming after black people, take a look at what planned parenthood did. But also because it is at the center of all these other things, it really does show the spirit of what is being pushed onto us with the Olympics, with everything handy. Just a little fyi low quote Emory Hospital is quote encouraging wearing mask Again, here we go. They aren't kicking anyone out for declining yet. Nathan Bedford Forrest eighteen sixty five. In Alabama, you need to show a picture ID to vote, and it is a free state and Commie Fournia where I lived for sixty years, you did not need an ID to vote, and it is a neo Marxist dystopia. Yeah, that was the amazing thing. And you know, you can go back to Nathan bed for Forest eighteen sixty five. The way they claimed that they well, we're not going to allow IDs through a lot of southern states was the original claim, and they were doing that in North Carolina. Now I don't know. I think North Carolina has now moved to have IDs. But as I've said before, my brother in law, Karen's twin brother, in twenty twelve, he had a friend who went to vote on election day and they had the roles there and all you had to do was give them a name and an address and they would look it up and they said to him, you've already voted. No I haven't, Yes, you have, and this other person that your address is voted. He says, that's my mother. She's been dead for years. That was what was going on in North Carolina because they didn't have any picture ideas, and they had the longest and may still have the longest voting period of any state. Prior to the election. They pretended that there was no cases of that, and of course he didn't want to He didn't have the time to get involved, and he didn't want to complain about it publicly, and so you know, I told people about it, but other than that, people didn't know that happened. He says. In California, I just walked in and said my name, and they gave me a ballot and voted. Voter frauds rampant there. Yep, same thing as in North Carolina's and it was Democrats who did that. In North Carolina. They still have a Democrat governor in North Carolina, but they have a strong plurality of Republicans and so they have changed some things that the Democrats put in and they can override the governor's veto if they want. Chefkin three two one Hotz is back. Yeah, the weirdo with the bow tie. Yep, that's him, disheveled hair, look angry and surprised at the same time. Look on his face. He sounds like some kind of a curse, doesn't he from Egypt hotes it truly is. So let's say, where are we here? Don't frag me? Bro says bird flu is a pretext for food destruction, contrived food shortages, and austerity. Absolutely, the Syrian girl is not just wrong to give Hotz a pass for his vaccine aggressions. It is dangerous. Yes, If we don't stop these people, it just keeps going. A Syrian girl, I'm not voting for RFKJ. I just applaud Children's Health Defense for the good work they have done to exposed the vaccine scam. Absolutely, you know, I have said that from the very beginning. I had issues with RFKJ over a lot of very important things, especially free speech and his lack of candor on that. You know, if he had decided, because he's now been censored, that censorship is a bad thing, but he wanted to put people in prison that disagreed with his radical environmentalism a few years ago, and he never really owned up to that. But I always said, and there's other issues with him, of course, you know, he's pro abortion and many other Democrat issues. However, I was hoping naively that he would be included in the debates than having depace with anybody. They ran him out of the party. I mean, it's just like these these communists, like they ran Trotsky out of the party. That's the way these communists that are running the Democrat Party are doing. And it's not much better in the Republican Party either. Jim Z seven, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that it says Congress should be required to recite the US Constitution aloud every time they're in session. Well, yeah, that's right. Well, you know, the constitutions come along. But how about this. There's enough time when they begin a session for them to repeat after me the ten Amendments the Bill of Rights. They should be required to read the Bill of right Rights and read it out loud as they began their session. Because if they don't, we don't have a prayer. These guys will be right back.
Speaker 1: Making sense common Again, you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about the presidential pageant. Here we've got La La Harris cowering, says Brian Bart from interviews. She has gone for eleven straight days without having a press conference. Well, you know, hey, it works works for Republicans here. If you don't have any you don't have a job, you don't have a history, you don't have a family, you don't know where this guy is from. He doesn't have any tax records, he's ever even paid tax in the area where he lives. But hey, he just kind elected to a state Senate because there's not going to be any opposition in such a Republican district that there's not going to be any position. He just gets a lot of out of state money and he puts his puts attack ads against arguably the most conservative senator in Tennessee, Senator Nicely, who opposed outside money, and he gets an amazing amount of money from outside sources. Again, research was done by the Tennessee Conservative. They can find out anything about this guy. It's a phantom, phantom, It's a bloated tick, is what he is. Anyway, Lala Harris cowers from interviews eleven straight days without any press conference since Biden bowed out twelve days and eleven days since she secured enough delegates for the nomination without doing a robust interview or a press conference, as Fox News as Brian Flood pointed out, allowing her to skirt key questions. Did he put that in there deliberately instead? Over the past week and a half, Harris is largely communicated with Americans through speeches and addresses where she can focus on issues that she wants to talk about, like abortion. Yeah, the abortion Barbie. Jeffrey McCall, a media studies professor from DePaul University, told Fox News Harris's team is well aware that Biden dodged the media throughout his twenty twenty campaign, and he still got elected. He got selected selected. Yeah, it doesn't matter, It doesn't who votes doesn't count? Is who counts the votes? Hasn't It just got to go through. She didn't had to go through the motions. He also said the Harris camp is well aware that their candidate doesn't do well in unscripted settings, not to mention that a presser or a legitimate sit down interview would necessarily require her to defend some of her positions, some of her previous statements and her record. Thus, a rerun of the Biden Basement campaign sounds pretty good as long as you throw in a couple of rallies with Meghan three Stallion. Yeah, a supposed celebrity. This is kind of interesting. There is a woman who is very focused on opposing Lala because the damage that Laala did to her as a prosecutor. Her name is Cherry Peoples and her daughter, Sheila, has sickle cell anemia and during the twenty thirteen school year, she missed twenty days of classes because of chronic pain. So Laala Harris, who was on the prosecuting attorney in California, sent her to jail, sent the mother to jail, and she had a young daughter there at the same time. That truly is amazing, And I've watched this kind of thing change. I remember it was back in the late eighties early nineties. There was a kid he wound up working for us for a while in the videos tourist. But he had, you know, started coming in when as a very young kid with his family, and he had great grades. He was actually when he graduated he was the salutitarian, but he had had an illness and he was only one day away from being failed for the year. So that was what they were doing, Like, you know, thirty five years ago, they were failing you if he had more than a certain number of days that you missed. It's kind of interesting to see this progression over the years. You know, I had when I was in junior high school, so we're talking about long time back now, we're talking about the nineteen sixties. And I had a teacher. I had Advanced Placement English, and I hated school, and I skipped out as much as I could. And she knew I was skipping class because she was friends with my grandparents. But my mom would write the notes and stuff. She's kind of like carl HES's mom, you know, helped them to skip classes and then to be homeschooled, basically skip school entirely, be homeschool kept one step out of the truant officer. Anyway, at that point in time, you know, they didn't come after the parents. But I was able to ace her tests without going to the class, so and that really made her angry, and so she gave me a b I didn't care but then you know, go another twenty thirty years later and they start failing people and make them repeat a grade even though he had excellent grade. Like I said, he was just under the valedictorian and they almost did that to him. And then go a little bit further into California and you got Lala Harris when this woman's daughter it's really sick with sickle cell anemia and can't go to legitimately sick and of course he was legitimately sick. I was, and I just sick of school, but he was legitimately sick, the kid that eventually worked for us, and this person is legitimately sick. So they Lala Harris locks the mother up over this stuff. People's her last name. Publicly opposed Harris's failed bid for the Democrat nomination for president in twenty twenty, and she is now again online warning people as Harris appears to be the Democrat Party's replacement. Of course she is. Now she has sealed, so you can pull that article up and show people the mother there. She's very upset about this. In an online video, she includes short pieces of video of her daughter weeping and moaning and pain because of her illness that caused her to miss school that year. She said, this is happening to my daughter, and yet they still demanded that I send her to school. No parent wants to go to jail for something they have no control over. Truancy, he said, is wrong. But that wasn't the situation with her daughter, as she said, and so she's put up a series of videos under the anti truancy agenda from La La Harris People's was jailed and she was not. She said, some deadbeat parent allowing her children to play hooky. Her daughter, Sheila has sickle cell aminia, rare genetic condition that afflicts its sufferers or chronic pain. Sheila was then eleven years old, missed twenty days of school. In twenty thirteen, police officers arrested the mother for violating the truancy law, a misdemeanor that carried a twenty five hundred dollars fine and up to one year in jail. So the picture of the mom up there the top, Yeah, there's lot. She is very angry at La La People's had an infant son at the time she was arrested, and she spent years fighting the court system to clear her record and she hasn't forgotten what Harris did, and of course there's a lot of examples of Harris doing this type of thing. She said, Harris criminalized people like me. She was ultimately arrested after she declined to take her daughter to school to prove two administrators that her daughter was truly sick. So I'm going to bring her in when she is writhing in pain. Well, Reason Magazine says Trump and Harris are just making it up as they go along. Yeah, they are, because there's no issues here. Really, it's personalities. And even when they talk about an issue like I mentioned yesterday, not taxing social Security, you know, explain to people a little bit more about it. But beyond that, do we have any trust that he's actually going to do it when you look at his first four years. I don't. I certainly don't. And Reason Magazine was very upset with the fact that a few minutes before ten am on Wednesday, Trump put on his truth Social account seniors should not pay tax on Social Security, and they said, that's it. He didn't give us some data, he didn't go through and do a study about how we're going to pay for this, and it's like, oh, come on, are we at that point with Reason magazine?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Are they going to play the Bernie Sanders card? You're looting the treasury with this tax cut? Who's going to pay for this tax cut? Come on? Reason is supposed to be a libertarian organization. How do they justify something like that? I said, when I talked about it, I said, I'll give you a thirty five trillion reasons why they don't have to worry about how much this costs, because they're not worried about what anything else costs. So why do you start trotting out? They can rational budget office every time somebody mentions slightly cutting taxes and this is a great injustice. You know, Trump didn't really talk about why he would do it, but as I pointed out, they haven't adjusted the Social Security earnings limit for forty years nineteen eighty four, and that was when they started taxing social Security. Part of that, they didn't even tax social Security. You'd already been taxed to pay in to the fund your entire working life. Why tax it again when you take it out? That's really unjust. Reagan was the one who put that in nineteen eighty four, and when he put it in the median family income was just under twenty five thousand. Now the median family income is just under seventy five and they haven't moved that limit. Now, that really is unjust. Reason magazine ought to be concerned about that. The libertarians ought to be concerned about that kind of taxation instead, like, how do we pay for this?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: This is going to hurt the government? Are you kidding me? What kind of libertarians are you? You're so concerned about the government's budget and you don't care about the budget of retirees. We talk about everything being upside down and backwards. It truly is.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: The most notable thing about Trump's announcement was why it didn't conclude there was no attempt to reckon with figures of what it was going to cost. It would be hugely expensive policy change, says Reason again, sounding like Bernie Sanders, can't have that tux cut going to loot the treasury. Here it would add one point eight trillion dollars to the national debt. You know what I didn't see on Reason. I didn't see them complain about Janet Yellen saying we've got to add three trillion a year for the climate stuff. Oh that's okay. You know, it's just you know, when you're going to waste it on people or something, that's what we need to pay attention to. Meanwhile, La La Harris has launched her campaign, says reason, by veerying hard into an almost Trump like policy nihilism of her own. Having already tried to memory hold her track record as the Biden administration so called borders are, Harris is now seemingly rewriting her position on a bunch of other things. And again, as I pointed out yesterday and one day, she flip flopped and completely reversed herself on four key things. She had been a co sponsor of the Green New Deal. Now she says she doesn't support that. She had supported Medicare for all, Now she says she doesn't support She supported getting rid of all private health insurance. Now she says she doesn't support that. Isn't interesting. You know, I don't believe Lawa Harris when she says she doesn't support these things. I don't believe Trump when he says he supports tax cuts. You know, he says he's going to reduce the size the government. I don't believe him. She says, she's not going to increase the size of the government. I don't believe her. For both Trump and Harris, simply telling voters what you think they want to hear is the most direct route to winning an election. With such a cynical approach to campaigning, sidelines any discussion of policy. Yeah, you know, sidelines any discussion of policy if you don't even have debates. And I don't know what these people are afraid of, because when you have these debates, the people from the media never asked them or really press them on any serious issues. They're always the same issues that have been asking them questions about for fifty years, and it doesn't ever include any of the new, very important even existential issues that are popped up. But they also don't press them for an answer. So, yeah, if you're not going to have debates, the election is going to be likely decided, says Reason on far stupider grounds. Yeah, it's a it's just a personality contest. It's a beauty contest. And so this is Lala Harris is not having any press conferences, she's not doing any one on one interviews. But she did go on RuPaul's drag race, and she went on there to learn that LGBT rights and freedoms are under attack, and she goes on with RuPaul on the drag race as their campaigns. I played for you yesterday the supercut of all these Democrats repeating weird, weird, weird, the Republicans are weird, weird, weird, And yes, she goes on with RuPaul and she wants to talk about that. Each day, we're seeing our rights and freedoms under attack. What happened in twenty twenty, what happened with the lockdowns and stuff, and then what happened under the Biden administration with the mandates and all the rest of this stuff. For Jabs, we're our freedoms under attack, including the right of everyone to be who they are, to love they love and do it openly with pride, said Harris. So, yeah, the only thing that matters is your sexual freedom, because you know that was like the eleventh or twelfth of the Bill of Rights. Is that right? Lala Harris's online support is well funded and it is anauthentic, say influencers. Now, we're not talking about the money laundering campaign that's going through Act Blue where they claim that some of these you know, they've got to find people who've contributed to Act Blue. It's a Democrat fundraiser thing. And so somebody you know gives them five dollars, and then what happens is they use that person's name, and that person starts giving, you know, ten to fifteen dollars in doing it twenty times a day, until they've given tens of thousands of dollars, and then somebody goes around to their house and say, did you donate ten thousand dollars? I wish I could, but I don't have that kind of money. They're on social secrety or whatever. That is an obvious money laundering thing. I hope that they do something about that. I haven't seen anybody say they're going to do anything about it, except I did see the Attorney General of Virginia tweet out and said, my office is aware of this and we're looking into it. Well, maybe they'll do something about it. I think the Republican media is trying to wait until they're closer to the election and do it as an October surprise or something. I think that's stupid. I think they blew their chances with a Hunter Biden laptop. As I said, yesterday when they did that. But this is something different. She's got all this money. We don't know where it came from. They laundered it through Act Blue. And so she has set up with influencers on TikTok. A lot of silly ad hominem campaigns. Essentially, Kamala is Brat is one of them that's supposed to mean that. And actually, you know, they say this is something that boomers like me don't really understand the slang. I think we do. I think it's about Brat. Whether you're talking about the gen Z or whether you're talking about boomers, Brat is completely self absorbed. That's the common ground there. So Kamala is Bratt the TikTok campaign that is now trending along with other viral la la meme videos. They said it's likely an astro turf effort by the Hairs campaigner allies to manufacture appeal to young voters. Several gen Z online content creators told The Daily Caller. One comedian, Steve McGrew, shared an email online which purportedly shows offer to post positive videos about Harris in exchange for money. The requirements said to quote, encourage your fans to share, like and follow Kamala, post one or more memes, post your content on TikTok, Instagram or both, and it requires a Harris campaign to be mentioned in hashtags. According to the screenshot of an email from a company called launch Viral, a one hundred and fifty dollars cash bonus incentive is also offered on a sign up web page. Well, yeah it is, and he said, they're trying to They're trying to get me to be a paid shiel for Kamala. But let this be a lesson. They're paying people to pretend to support her. They did that with the JAB in the pandemic. You remember that they're paying people big bucks to go out and interview fount She and you were one of these young influencers and you interviewed Fatci whether promote your video all over YouTube, and it was part of the massive amount of money that the Trump administration was putting out there. They do this all the time, lighthearted Harris videos, poking fun at her coconut tree anecdote, or the Kamala is Brat videos or what they're putting out. So again, it is all about as like a high school student council meeting I mean election, that's all this stuff is. Democrats are doing all this dystopian stuff to influence the election. According to a gen Z conservative commentator, Chrissy Clark, she says the DNC has an influencer dark network that is behind these viral videos promoting online trends are necessary to build up her image and to rebrand her as cool and approachable. Yeah, you just try to approach some of these people and see what the secret service studio. My son says. Big Mike went on the Drag Race Show so she could be the most feminine person in the room for once. That's good night. Jay Levin says. That is all the education system cares about, and that's attendance because attendance equals money. That's right, That's right. That's how they get their their find So you don't show up to class, it's like you were doing homeschooling or something. Jim Z seven Harris is an order follower and a role player. She will do as told by her masters. Absolutely right, Yeah night. J Lovin says, we have pulled my oldest out of public school. Good and we're starting on pen Foster Monday. I'm not sure what that means. But that's good that you're getting them out of this school. That's really good. You're not going to regret that, I guarantee you. Chev Ken three two one I had to be operated on when I was in ninth grade. I was out of school for two weeks. They were giving me homework on things that I missed. Yeah, yeah, that was but you know, my thing was and I told the teacher to her face, I said, well, obviously I don't need to be here to get an A in your class. I mean, it's just it. It was ridiculous. It was a waste of time, and it really made me angry that they were wasting my time. I had better things that I wanted to do. I had things on my own that I wanted to study. And that's the nice thing about homeschooling. You can do that type of thing. LT Oracle of Truth. Did you see her on stage this week? I do a Freudian slip and she said, the past three and a half years of my presidency, I mean the Biden presidency, and I've been the vice president. La la, yeah, la la. It is interesting. I do wonder if they're going to push Biden out with a twenty fifth Amendment thing. I've seen a lot of reports saying that that was the threat that they had used against him. So they may have done that, but again, to really count on these people to keep their word. Who knows. Jason Barker got to see you. Jason said, the treasury comes from looting the people. You're not looting the treasury to give them a tax break. That's how they got their treasury in the first place. Gim z. Seven eighty percent college students living off at parents dime will never will and never having understanding economics, will vote for La La. Steve Swan, let's see you. The government doesn't have to pay any Social Security, it's a tax. Peter Shift has explained this many times. Yeah, oh yeah, they can shut the whole thing down. I mean they it has been designed from the beginning as a lie. And we're going to keep you secure, and we're going to set an age, said Bismark out of on this mark, we're gonna set we're gonna we're gonna pay you something at sixty five. And of course that was life expectancy then, so they didn't expect to pay anybody anything. We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Here's a little song I ought you might want to hear in your part you know nothing.
Speaker 2: And be happy.
Speaker 7: Ain got no cash and got no car, not twenty four booster shots in your arm.
Speaker 1: Own nothing.
Speaker 2: To be happy.
Speaker 7: You can't even buy in the store because of your low social credit score.
Speaker 1: Own nothing.
Speaker 2: Be happy you would owe nothing and be hacky. Be happy at eat some bugs they're doing what in the place they named after me? Good thing?
Speaker 13: I have the David Night Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. This is the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Okay. A summary of why the Czech Republic's vaccine data is so devastating to the safe and effective narrative. Yeah, it is a very large, gold standard official government database, simple methodology. One year mortality rate after the shots huge safety signal for ADERNA is easily found. At least a thirty percent increase in all cause mortality, confirmation from seven other data analyzes showing that MODERNA is the more deadly vaccine, does have more of an active ingredient in it as well. Lack of viable explanation of the check data other than the MODERNA shot increase the recipients all cause mortality by thirty percent, a huge regulatory failure. No regulator on Earth bothered to look for any post marketing safety signals. Isn't it amazing? You know, every political party, every politician, every public health official. It's like they're all in on this vast conspiracy or something. The epic failure and safety monitoring suggests other vaccines are similarly unsafe. Finally, these data demonstrate yet again the value of making public health data public worldwide when they're hiding that they're not doing science. It is the Jacoman Safety councils safety commissions. Yet today not a single public official is calling for data transparency. The public should demand that law akers answered the question how many more people have to die before we have data transparency of record level public health data. The public officials are not asking for this stuff either, and so again a simple unbiased methodology, and that is there's no accountability. The medical community isn't upset by this, The political community is not upset by it. The voters are not upset by it. Oh no, it's great. We just need to have you know, the same guys back. They're not asking any questions, they're not demanding any changes, and a serious problem worldwide, worldwide. Well, the mRNA vaccine injury. An eighteen year old collapsed during her graduation and died weeks later, and this is coming from Global Research dot CA. One large area of COVID criminality also involves transplant patients. Unvaccinated transplant patients. For example, We're left to Die. We report on that many times. I mean the first time, first case we had of that, it was a lady who needed a kidney transplant and she wasn't in line to get a kidney in front of other people. She had a friend who was going to donate the kidney. You know, they had met in a Bible study, and this friend said, well, I'll test and see if I'm compatible. She was, and they were going to do it, and then they said no, you're both going to have to get vaccinated. And there were Christians and they had issues with it. They said no, and the other people said, well, they we're not going to give you the transplant. So they would let people die before they do that. And it was a big deal because you get in line at a particular hospital and you might wait there for years and then these people kick you out. You got to go get in the back end of the line somewhere else, and you may die from your failing organs before they can do that.
Speaker 3: So you have.
Speaker 2: A thirty five year old father of five was murdered in Ontario, denied a transplant. It could have saved their life. But COVID nineteen vaccinate transplant patients are being eliminated as well. Take the shot and you know it's killing these people are already in poor health. A eighteen year old Sienna Stuart was doing well with her heart transplant which suddenly began to fail in April of twenty twenty four. A police investigation should start with her COVID vaccine history and an autopsy with staining for the COVID nineteen vaccine mRNA and spike protein in her heart. And we're going to see this happening with all kinds of transplants. Rights doctor William mackis as he's talking about the immediate deaths of the vaccines as well as the transplants XSUS deaths attributable to high all cause mortality rates among youth age zero tonight years. As we just saw the eighteen year old having that that's not just an isolated tragedy. This is happening over and over again. Why is it that now they want to give kids who are going to participate in sports an electric cardiogram. First, the FDA is giving emergency use authorization to this stuff, the bird flu, because you know we could have an epidemic of pinkye pink i. Well, the WHO has launched a program to create the mRNA vaccine of their own to combat bird flu. They don't want Fascian company to make all the money like they did, or whoever's taken his place at the inn a NIAID. Yesterday, the World Health Organization announced a new partner program. They announced that the Argentinian Manufacturers has signed up to start to do a part of a patent pool. So the WHO is going to do the same type of thing that the NIH has been doing, which is the regulators getting in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and participating in the profits through patents that they take out. And if you can't rest the information, isn't it amazing that you know nobody is coming after Fauci in his organization to find out who got these massive amounts of royalty payments. We're not allowed to know. They're going to keep that hidden as well, just like they keep the people who have been armed with this hidden, there is never you know. And these people have learned from the game that was being played by Fauci. They've learned about this. At the World Health Organization level, the common bug gets monster status, says Adam Listener. Atom COVID is a common cold with a deep state press agent. I like that gain a function as part of the sales pitch. That's precisely the case, and we have seen that for a very long time. One of the greatest mistakes that I've made, says Robert Redfield, was to mandate COVID shots. Well, actually he's saying that was what they did. He's not admitting to any mistakes. See, Redfield was working with Trump and by focusing on the mandates, which is what all the Republicans are doing, they do that to direct you away from what they actually did. Just like they talk about the lab leak to direct you away from the vaccine. They talk about the mandates to direct you away from the vaccine as well, and to put it on different parties. But again this is the same guy. He was out there lying about how bad this is going to be. We know that's going to kill twenty five to fifty percent of the people. He doesn't know any such thing. He's another one of these people that ought to be in jail, but he is now essentially lobbying without I guess registering to do it. He's working for the companies that make tests. He's working for another company that's doing vaccines for this supposed bird flu thing, and that's why he's pushing this narrative out there. The key is the revolving door. The FDA tells staff who leave for pharmer jobs that they can work behind the scenes in order to influence the industry. According to an internal email obtained by the British Medical Journal, the FDA told departing staffer Dorian Fink, who had reviewed COVID nineteen vaccines while working for the FDA and who had accepted a job at Moderna, that although the US law prohibits some form of lobbying contact between former FDA workers who leave to join the private sector, they do not prohibit the former employee from other activities, including working behind the scenes. So you know, there's no law out there that would apply to Robert Redfield either. You know, it is a massive revolving door. And you know, the Trump administration was completely owned by the big pharmaceutical company. So he appointed the Eli Lilly CEO alex Azar, who is there the entire four years of Trump, who kicked off the pandemic with an emergency order at the end of January. So they said, US law forbids direct lobbying, but it allows indirect contact. This is the same kind of stuff that we see with the censorship. Well, you know, they're talking to us about things that they don't like, but they're not actually telling us that we have to do that. We just kind of do it because we like to censor people. Yeah, that's the that's what they're doing with all of this stuff. The human immune system is a marvel of biological engineering, and you know it is, it truly is. When we look at intelligent design, you can see that there. And yet Francis Collins, who was Fauci's boss when he was working on the Human Genome project, he was also pushing very hard against intelligent design. How could you possibly support that kind of lunacy if you don't believe you know, again, you look at the Search for extraterrestrial intelligence. They're out there trying to find a repeating pattern coming from space, even to the extent that they thought when they saw the first quasars it was regularly, you know, sending electronic electromagnetic signal to them because it was polarized and it was rotating. Well, we think we've got we think we've got an intelligent signal here. And yet they that would get them excited. And yet when they look at something as complex as the DNA, as capable of programming living organisms, error correction and all the rest of this stuff replicating, self replicating, they look at them and they don't see an intelligent design. And that's what he was really trying to sell people. It's unbelievably fraudulent to see what has been happening with us. Well, we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back. If the American Dream you're listening to the David Knight Show, folks, I want to talk a little bit about Patriot be best. If we look at what is happening to our natural food chain, we can see the importance of bee populations in maintaining it. And they have a lot of information to help you understand what you can do in your local area. We may not be able to do too much with this hive of politicians, but we can certainly do something to help our natural food supply. The good people at Patriot be Best have done extensive research and study about this important issue. They've created an educational online digest to help spread the word about the challenges facing the American bee and to educate American patriots to engage as advocates, to inform others to band together to help to solve this problem. Patriot b Best is a digital b sanctuary for education, engagement, and real change. These people know bees, and Patriot be Best is laser focused on restoration and preservation of the American bee population. You can learn about how the honeybee benefits all of us. You can discover be friendly initiatives and other helpful resources. Now the worker be subscription level, Each issue of the Buzz offers educational information, advocacy opportunities, be friendly products and b rescue activities, and much more. The Queen Bee subscribers will get access to bonus content on patriotic topics related to restoring and reinforcing American values. Join to learn about how to restore the health of the American bee Population. Check them out at patriotbbeest dot com to subscribe and to see all the cool B related products they have to offer. Patriot b Best is the destination for all things American b Check out the links and the description to find out more about this exciting opportunity to become part of the Patriot b Best hive and catch the buzz today. They have a video link there. Why are American bee popular is under attack again? The website is patriotbebst dot com. It's all about the food and it's about taking control locally, and so we need to understand what we're going to have to do to take control of that. While we're looking at the climate stuff, Well, I got a question here a comment rather before we get into that. Georgia Boy eleven forty two, says Senator Raphael Warlock. I think it's Warnock, but it's Warlock. Is good enough. I think once five hundred million for more affordable housing. While he is the number two recipient of hedge fund donations, Blackrock is your hedge fund that buys up your misfortunes. Yeah, that is true, and of course Trump loves Blackrock as well. It is a UNI party folks, and VIDIA consensus suggests a lot of eminent AI energy is needed, says Barclays. This is an article from Sam And as I've said before, are these people who are going to start creating small nuclear power plants? Are they going to be good environmental neighbors? Are they going to allow us to have any the energy? No, it's all going to be for them. They're forcing us on the grid that they're in the process of destroying. But they are going to forge ahead with their own power supplies so they can have their surveillance in control of what we're doing. Climate change is so scary, folks, that it is actually messing with time. I'm serious. This is a CNN story. This is the most absurd story that I've seen yet. As a matter of fact, there's another one that's almost as crazy, and that was connecting the core, which they're not even sure that it's rotating or that it is slowed down, or that some people think that it has reversed. And there's some people trying to blame that on man made global warming. But this is CNN trying to say that climate change. This is their headline, climate change is messing with time, messing with time. I guess maybe that's why all their predictions are so wrong. Yeah, they we predicted that all the glaciers are going to be gone, and we predicted all the polariescaps are going to be gone. Only reason that didn't happen was I guess global warming is messing with time. I don't know if it's dilating it or contracting it. The impacts of human cause climate change are so overwhelming, they're actually messing with time, says CNN. There is absolutely no lie that these people are ashamed to tell, whether you're talking about in the climate mcguffin or the COVID mcguffin. If she had another sign of the huge impact that humans are having on the planet, one person says, and I don't think that they did this as a joke. I mean, this could be the babel and bee. This is a testimony to the gravity of climate change. It's a relatively important problem in the theory of relativity, and this is the gravity of climate change. The number of hours, minutes, and seconds making up each day on Earth are dictated by the speed of the Earth's rotation, which is influenced by a complex knot of factors. Is it really or is it independent of that. I guess it's all relative, Einstein would say. These include processes in the planet's fluid core, the ongoing impact of the melting of huge glaciers after the last ice Age, as well as melting polar ice due to climate change. For millennia, however, the impact of the Moon has dominated increasing the length of a day by a few milliseconds per century. The Moon exerts a pole on the Earth, causing the oceans to bulge toward it and gradually slowing the Earth's rotation. I wonder what Newton would do about this. You know, he was able to work out the tides and all these other things. I guess we don't have anybody around like that that can explain this to CNN and correct their math. But all that could be changing, says CNN. You see, as important as the moon is in terms of its effect on the Earth's rotation, that they're trying to tell you that's nothing compared to you and your suv. You're going to have to stop that, and even your gas oven and your gas heater for your house, all that stuff. This could be changing if the world continues to pump out planet heating pollution, So don't have a heat pump. Climate change could become the new dominant factor outpacing the Moon's roll, says a guy from a Swiss university, a study author and an assistant professor. And so I guess you know, we're just going to have to get serious about this stuff because it's even messing with time. Maybe they could get George Bailey. You know he had that picture where we harnessed the moon. It gave it to her. Well, you know they maybe that's what we need. We need another George Bailey to harness the moon. This is one of the most ridiculous thing. This is right up there with Wallace and Grommet going to the moon to get cheese. It works like this. Here is their absurd explanation. As humans warm the world, glaciers and ice sheets are melting, and that melt water is flowing from the poles toward the equator. This changes the shape of the planet, flattening it at the poles and making it bulge more in the middle, slowing its rotation. Well, that happens to each night, every one of us as we age. That's not happening to this aging Earth. How ridiculous that is because, first of all, we know that the polarized caps are not melting, they're actually growing. We've had if you look at the satellite data, it's actually growing. So first of all, that is not happening. But isn't it interesting that they think and they want you to believe. I don't know if they think it or not. They just want you to believe that the Sun is not really affecting our climate. It's your suv and the Moon is not affecting the tides and anything. It's your suv that is doing all that. It is a sobering solution, said this one scientist, this associate professor in a university in Zurich. We have to consider that we are now influencing Earth's orientation in space so much that we are dominating effects that have been in action for billions of years. Well, Earth is billions of years old. How it hasn't slowed down even more so? My son writes, Great, Scott Marty, once this gets up to eighty eight degrees, you're going to see some serious stuff here. Yeah, that's that's great. Yeah, we don't want to get to eighty eight degrees. It's going to get really, really bad. We're going to go back in time. How one of the most amazing things I've ever seen is this article here Georgia Boy eleven forty two. Unleash the bees. Unleash them on DC. That's what you need, a swarm. We need a swarm that'd be unleashed on CNN. I guess do not obey, says man with evil will is hurting the bee population. Yeah, justin Plogg tuned in late did David talk about Kyle Rittenhouse being attacked because he pointed out Trump's lack of respect for the Second Amendment? I didn't see that. I didn't see that. But you know, look, no matter who you are, you can't be perceived as not Trump friendly. This election is. And again that was one of the things with Frank Nicely.
Speaker 11: You know, he was.
Speaker 2: Falsely accused by Laura Lumer. You know, well he's not strong enough in Trump's camp or whatever, which is nonsense, you know. I mean, I like the stuff that Senata Nicely did. I'm no friend of Donald Trump, and y'ell know, but it doesn't matter who you are. You can be Kyle Rittenhouse, you can be anybody if you criticize anything that Trump did and again Trump was not friendly to the Second Amendment. We've I've played the clips over and over again. Everybody at the table, Well, let's just do it. You know, we can get this done. And Diane Feinstein, this is great, we can do this. Unfortunately, I can do the bump stock. Don't even worry about the bum stock. I can do that executive order, so you guys don't even have to put that in the bill. Yeah, it is. And if you know Kyle Rittenhouse says that and he gets attacked, that is it's par for the course because this is all about a loyalty test. It's not a loyalty test to the Constitution or to any issue, but a loyalty test to one man. And they're going to this insanity is going to be used to push us into a civil war. And we need to know the types of people who are pushing this stuff and what's in it for them. Who benefits from this? Well, you have the people on is being driven by I was talking earlier about influencers being contacted on TikTok, these gen Z influencers, and I'll pay you one hundred and fifty dollars to that. Let me tell you something, Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Tucker Carlson. These guys are paid a lot more than one hundred and fifty dollars to be influencers for Trump. They have attacked their business to Trump and they're making big bucks off of it, and they don't care what happens in this country. They'll do another January the sixth, They'll do a civil war necessary because they can fundraise off of that as well. It's absolute insanity what is happening now, and it is nothing other than a big student high school student council race. So again, when we look at these people artificial intelligence, they're going to do whatever they can. They're they're not going to slow down the grid. They're going to make their own independent grid, and it's going to be a club that you're not in it just they're not going to share that electricity with you. They're not going to share the food, or the money or anything. These people are truly insane and they're pushing us through to a dystopian slave system. But there are things that we can do. We don't put our hopes and politics. We put our hope in Christ and in God. Have a good Weekend the common man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com