Speaker 1: Get ready for eleventh day of July twenty twenty five. And yeah, I'm live allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, all that kind of stuff, for as long as I can keep doing this because I got hamstrung nicely, and yeah, got screwed pretty good with the whole PayPal thing. Still discovering things now. I thought i'd have it resolved by this Friday, but I don't let me make this announcement. The only reason why the Call In Show is even going live tonight is because of a backdoor contribution. Because I'm losing money all the time now, but a backdoor contribution from Jimmy James. Anybody who's happy that the Call In Show exists tonight, you would say thank you to Jimmy James because he paid the phone bill. Just telling you. It's a small bill, but it's one of those things where I get this little bit of income from the website or something else, and I take it and I pay the bills to keep this going so that I can produce other shows and my own plus who knows special events when I want to and stuff like that, and the DJ shows which I used to have fun doing. Well, you know what, the more undiscovering, ungrateful bastards out there who you know, get pissed because you won't do what they want you to do, they try and screw you over. Anyhow, I'm gonna tell you I've got a few pieces of information, but I don't have it locked down to where I feel like I have no doubt about what happened here. But the strategic moves against me are not going to entirely succeed. They're just gonna take food out of my family's mouth for a little bit, and they're gonna shut down a couple little things here and there. That's all there is to it, and we'll see what happens. I've got the podcast feed for the next year unless somebody takes that away, and I'm probably right now standing to lose, if I'm lucky, about seven hundred dollars that I would have collected over the rest of the year to keep you know, pain bills. And it's possible, I guess, let's see one, two, three, four, six, it's possible I could lose another eighteen hundred which would have came in and would have helped to take care of me and the family and also pay bills, like the website, like the online twenty four to seven radio station, like the phone bill which gets paid every month, like the other little fees where I pay for this service or that service so that you can access the radio show, et cetera, et cetera. Well, you know what, not gonna make it all about that. Tonight I did a tribute to Joan Mellen two parts last night. I tried not to mention any of this, but I couldn't help myself a couple of times. And I've got a couple of interesting things to say before this two hours is over, but most of it is not about me. My cos BPTE is not with me this week so far. Perhaps he's got an internet outage. I don't know. I haven't gotten a hold of him yet, but I'm hoping to hear from him before the show is over. And hey, since I'm at it, three one nine five two seven five zero one six for as long as they can keep that number, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, And uh yeah, you can call into this say whatever you want, tell me whatever you want. And I'm actually in a good position with my first caller here tonight, so I'm gonna get right to him and see what's on his mind this week. Anyway, you're live, and I'm gonna let you introduce yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, spat Kant has entered the building.
Speaker 3: Ah, I'm gonna keep it simple. I think I've done all the Finally, you know, I'm gonna give you that a break for a little while.
Speaker 1: No need for the theatrics tonight. Brother, Listen, you don't have the interference of you know, one of the conservatives who was resident here as my co host, the conservative that calls in all the time, who is responsible for making sure that we have a show tonight where I can do call ins, Jimmy James. These are the only two conservatives, by the way, who are not going to end up on my target list if what I am finding out turns out to be true. Okay, so far that good.
Speaker 3: But yes, it's abouts exactly what's going on. But you kind of in into it last week. You had some problems with somebody and their conservative side. Now I want to thank Jimmy James man someone through, by the way, mister conservative there my hope he was called with BPTE. Yeah, who whatever his situation is it was Internet's offer, right.
Speaker 1: I really do hopeing Pete is all right. He is that actual friend, you know, somebody I've met face to face, I've traveled with p Pete. I know I disagree with him strongly on a lot of things. But the fact is he's still my friend, and I know that he's not the guy who tried to sabotage me. But the combination of individuals went after me, and they've been going after me. Okay, they've been going after me and getting me kicked off of things like you know, YouTube, getting me screwed over on social media platforms, you know, making claims against me that are false. People like that have been doing that to me for different reasons, you know, because oh, you're against the vaccine. You're a scumbag, You're a you're a oh my god, you're you're not with Trump. You're a stumbag. Oh my god. You know what. You're a guy who believes in in guns. You're a scumbag. You don't fight hard enough for the Ukrainian people, and you're not saying bad enough things about what's going on in Ukraine. You're a scumbag. You don't fight against Israel hard enough. You're a scumbag, you know what. Tired of it and tired of all of you people who have decided to attack me for these different things. But I could put up with it. Before you know, they get me banned off of YouTube, they get me kicked out of podcast platforms. They turn around and try to get me kicked out of Apple, the Apple Store, And you know what, I could live with all of that. And then they turn around and they screw with the one little business account I have. I don't have bank accounts, I don't have credit cards. All I had was PayPal to make money with, to operate with, to do things to keep the network running. That's all I had. And somebody did something where suddenly they sent me a message saying we can't do business with your kind of people. You are deactivated permanently. Any money you had with us is now frozen until we wait for chargebacks for one hundred and twenty days. And you, even though you've been a PayPal customer for thirty years, are no longer eligible to be a PayPal customer. You know, I had a business out for ten years, and I signed on the PayPal back when they were giving away five dollars worth of credit to beg you to sign up for it, because they were trying to combine with eBay and stuff in nineteen ready ninety seven, all right, and somehow somebody made enough trouble with them, and I can't get straight answers out of PayPal. I got very small partial answers out of them as to why I've been banned from PayPal. I mean, no, look, I'm not about the money, ken, you know, I'm not about the money. Matter of fact, I think you were in on conversations where I told people to keep their friggin money because I didn't want the money. I wanted to be able to do and say what it is I do and just do it on my own platform. I tried to work for a radio station in Australia. They fired me because I wouldn't stream about how there's Nazis in Ukraine, okay, and how I thought it was terrible that people being blown up in Ukraine two years ago. So I was a scumbag and they fired me from that job. And I was making, you know, I was supposed to make, and I did make for one week, twelve hundred dollars a week to do the Chuck o'celly show, and then they fired me because I wouldn't comport with their political point of view. And I've had other people say, you know what, you're a jerk off. You're no longer my friend because you're against Trump, You're a jerk off, You're no longer my friend because you're you're an anti vaxer, omly good, and all this other crap I put up with. Anyway, I did not release last week's Calling Show, by the way, because of the embarrassing nature for one particular person who's in a vulnerable position. Some of the things they said on this show not good. Number one. Number two. I always am careful to make sure I don't put out legally actionable crap, and some of my callers said things that could be legally actionable, so I did an analysis on that and did not really last last week's Calling Show. That is why, in case anybody asks anyway, I'm sorry, but I figured i'd catch you up on all of it, so you know, if you have any questions, I'll answer them. But otherwise, this show is really about the people who call in and their points of view, and I try and let them roll but please, no threats of violence, no legally actionable accusations against people. Please, and you know, and don't be just the jerk accusing public figures of things. Please don't do that. Otherwise, say what you will and you know, speak to peace. Just do it the right way. That's all I ask. And you can say whatever the hell you want, and whether I agree with you or not, so anyway, that's what I'm telling everybody else. Can you already know this though? Anyway?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: I say this is like, you know, people to understand freedom, we got to understand. Censorship of any type is a bad thing.
Speaker 1: It is, it is.
Speaker 3: I might not agree with the half of things people say, especially and I'm not a status and stuff, but it doesn't mean I don't think that they have every right to say it, and I would defend their right to say it. Listen, I don't understanding natural rights. Whether I'm not trying to get a dollar into that right now.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no no, but ket you're forgetting I agree with you on this. My only minor limitation to that is I point this out to many of my natural rights friends, and some of them don't like it is that, as far as I'm concerned, my ability to swing my fist in any direction I swing it ends at the tip of your nose, though.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. If I got a broadcast platform and I'm out there and I say I'm accusing you of horrible crimes and that people ought to go and deal with you because you're doing horrible things, and somebody goes and does that, I bear some responsibility. Okay, I'm just saying. I'm just saying. You're also just because you're free to speak doesn't mean there is no consequence to your speech either. And you've got to remember, if you use your speech to harm someone, you have harmed them. That's it. Because this is the key to natural rights. Do no harm. You are allowed to harm yourself, honestly, quite you know, frankly, and some people don't like that, but that's up to you. Your body, your your property, yourself to your first piece of property. So you know what, you can do what you like to yourself. But that's it. You're not allowed to harm me. That's not part of your freedom, am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Can't exactly. That's what is violating your natural rights.
Speaker 1: That's it. There's the key.
Speaker 3: Quickest, the quickest, like easiest way to ravel natural rights. And just like quick second, it's just like just think of the due unto others. You know, it's just basically that's simple. It's just like you can't do anything anybody.
Speaker 2: Else that you wouldn't want them to do to you that would be violating.
Speaker 3: Like you can't violate anybody else the way.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want them to violate you.
Speaker 3: See, that'sn't stealing from a mom. Yes, it means part of them hurting them physically.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, no, I understand that, kid.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem with that, with that definition though, And you got to remember this. See if I turn around and I smacked Kent in the face, he's gonna want to punch me back. Okay. Now, if I smack Kent's friend, let's call him, I don't know, Jeff, uh And I smack Kent's friend Jeff in the face, he might like it. So I didn't violate Jeff's rights by smacking him in the face. I gave him a cheap thrill, you know what I'm saying. And that's where you got.
Speaker 3: To me, and did violate his rights. But he voluntarily didn't care, which is means voluntarily, ah seem agreeing to that. See what I'm saying. It's a voluntary society.
Speaker 1: But you see where they don't want.
Speaker 2: To have natural rights.
Speaker 1: So but you see somebody with it all that.
Speaker 2: That's fine. It's voluntary.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and can and let's just say Kent's hypothetical sister, Ken's hypothetical sister. Now I spend ten minutes spanking her on the ass, but she likes it. Guess what, We're all cool with that because she volunteered for it. I am making these points for a reason. But anyway, I see another caller, Kent, and I'm sorry. I just wanted to throw these things in because some people go, oh man, but you know bah, and I go, listen. I am not about harming others. I have no right to do that ever. And this is what is pissing me off about these moves against me is people are disappointed with things I said where I did no harm to them directly, and they're now trying to harm me. Now they're using different systems to do it. And you know it's either report me. You notice on every like video and every platform now you can report everything that's posted, right, so snitch society in full effect. You don't need to be a snitch. You know you can handle things directly on your own. But you know some people are punks. Anyways, kent All, I'm saying, you say what you want. I got another caller who I want to get to and I want to get back around to you and without p Pete, believe me, I'll move this quicker than usual.
Speaker 3: So well, I'm hoping a certain our calls in, so am.
Speaker 1: I And as a matter of fact, I think, yep, yep. And well listen, I'm hoping a bunch of friends called in because I like it when my friends call me. So hang on, Kent. I got somebody who is a friend who called in, and as I said at the top of the show, I don't know if he heard it. Let's find out. Jimmy, did you hear your shout out at the very beginning of the show? Okay, hold on, hold on, Jimmy, Yes, hold on, Jimmy, please hold on. I want everybody to know once again, the only reason why there is a call in show tonight is because Jimmy James paid the phone bill. I want you guys to know that three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six is the number to call in. And the only reason why that works tonight is because Jimmy paid the phone bill. That's all I'm saying. Leave it at that, and if you are happy there's a call in show. First of all, call in because I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep it going. But secondly, be happy that it's here because Jimmy James paid for it. Be paid for the phone bill anyway. He didn't pay for the rest of the stuff, but he paid the phone bill. So there it is. We have a call in show tonight because of Jimmy James. Now, Jimmy, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 4: Well, there's always plenty of things going along. Sure, your de bank, your d Bank situation is, you know, pretty terrible, asked, What did they say?
Speaker 1: Is for.
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've gotten a small pieces of information from them directly so far, but I have another method to get information from them. So this weekend I'm going to make some changes. I'm going to see if I can find some alternatives and all that. But but Monday, I'm going to make my last call to them. I guess even though this has gone on now for over a week, where they deactivated me, froze money, and you know, basically without a full explanation, told me a few fragments of what happened. Maybe, But I'm going to find out the level of honesty, and I've got a way to get more information than what they're willing to give me. So I'm going to do that, and I'm going to confirm that some of my suspicions are correct, and by the way, some of your suspicions from last week do not appear to be correct. So far, There's still more to be discovered, but thus far, my initial problems, the two things I had in my mind may very well be exactly what happened here. And it might be somebody from another country and quite frankly, people who think like you in a way, Jimmy, but also think I should be a target, which you obviously don't think. But yeah, some pro trumpy people and maybe somebody from another country combined to create a problem here that is now rippling through a few things and some stuff I have not shared with anybody, okay yet, but if I get evidence about this, I'm gonna tell you something. There are people that are vulnerable, and I know how to do things without leaving a fingerprint or touching anything. So we want to play this game. I'm gonna make some really weird announcements in the next week or so if this is the way we're going. And like I said, my only two safe conservative of associates over the past decade as far as I'm concerned, is my friend Jimmy James here and my friend b Pete. Because these two people didn't screw me over. But as far as I'm concerned, the rest of you are all guilty by association. The ones that you know decided to say, well, screw you. I'm not helping you. All you know did something minor to me and I knew about it and I let it go. I think maybe I shouldn't have. So I'm going to correct that error on my part, and it's going to be fun for me to. I don't know, injure people the way that they injure me. I hate having to do it this way because I'd much rather deal with somebody face to face and directly. You know, that Sicilian blood and that ignorant irish blood of mine, they both combine to tell you deal with the man to their face, not like a punk, and not by the system, and not by trying to weaponize organization against people, whether they be government or you know, financial or corporate or no, no, no, you don't let them do your fighting for you if you're a man. But some people are not really men. So I guess I understand, and now I have to sink down to that level. So have I got to smack you with what I got for a purse. We're going to do that and that's the way it's going to go. What do you think, Jimmy, am I crazy?
Speaker 4: I myself to participating and be bank and some other people mow so they're legitimate reasons. Feeling're all with you, hey, so you know what, you know what you're as we do a lot to the land stomit because that seems is so And I after someone involved, agitated that all I have to do is pull off the cape pal. Look what this guys do? All these are trickyarrible antisemitic ding ticket you know that's funny.
Speaker 1: That's funny because you're right anti semite. And I have never been called that. I have been called somebody who is a sympathizer to the Jews, because I don't attack the Jews for everything. You know, some people got angry at me that way, but I never got called the anti Semite thing. There are some people with that possible label that could be applied that would make problems for them, that's true, but I wouldn't go there. No, no, no, no. See the people that are vulnerable because they actually do bad things for real, and they've actually been scumbags in their past. And forget who it is that might know how their scumbags even though they have you know, been successful recently. Got to tell you that can be handled too, because you can try and come after me. I've admitted to almost every terrible thing I've ever done in my life on my radio show, and I don't care you do. And you know who I'm talking to, not you, Jimmy, Not you Jimmy. You know who I'm talking to. So you want to play, we can play. Not a problem.
Speaker 4: That's that's right.
Speaker 2: I picked ball.
Speaker 4: Or the other. This person's proms for the last couple of years. That's the first on for the responsible.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand you fair enough, fair enough, and I would never tell you what to do with your time or your ass. You go ahead and do what you like, but man, this angers me to a degree. This was unnecessary, and it's gonna get handled. Telling you it's gonna get handled one way or another. And I'll tell you if scorched Earth has to happen, so be it. I mean, this is not even a problem for me. I mean, I know exactly ready for this. I know exactly three lies I've told on this show in twelve years. Three lies because I deflected on three things. I know exactly what I've held back on on this show. And I bet some people out there have never taken that inventory of themselves personally. When they've talked on the mic and they've gotten their little video platforms rolling and they've gotten their YouTube channels or their government jobs, they might not even think about that. They might not think about it at all. And in fact, you might want to in case you're still listening and taking some glee in the fact that you're making me square them a little. That's fine. Listen. If I got to stop doing this, I will. I'll survive because I learned how to do that real early in life. But I wonder what would happen to some other people if you know, their true face was shown to the wrong people. I wonder what would happen anyway, Jimmy, you got anything else on your mind this week? I mean, I'm just you know, making curiosities. I was also going to tell people about how misunderstandings about certain things get people to to not quite follow. You know. They got a Hollywood understanding of things like organized crime, and they got a Hollywood understanding of how things work on a street level, and they don't really understand how things really work, you know. And I was going to talk about the two recruitments that I've hinted at that I went through in my life, which were really strange that, you know, people did that, and it was because I had an odd intelligence. So when I was a very little kid, less than ten years old, and I was already starting to get in trouble with the law, government, people came because I had a scary, crazy like IQ test that I took as a kid. They were trying to figure out why I didn't do well in school. Of course, they couldn't figure out that it was because the blind kid couldn't see everything. But anyway, they decided that they would come and give me problem, you know, and give me tests and everything else. And they tried to recruit me under something that I later learned was called Project Talent, and that was for government work, and that was for intelligence work. Anyway, I wasn't well suited for it. I was intelligent enough, but not well suited for it. And in fact, you know when I made lots of jokes and references to organized crime and Italian businessman over the years, I'm going to tell you another truth I've never revealed on this show, and this is one of the things I lied about, or maybe it is. Here's the thing, Hollywood understanding. You got the Henry Hill idea in your mind. You can't be part of the Cosinoustra unless you're fully Italian. Well that was true for a very long time, but a certain part of the Italian businessman associations that are out there decided at one point in the nineteen eighties, and very few people know this, that if you had your father's name and they could still trace your father back to Italy, to Sicily, especially, then you were just as Italian as anybody else and you qualified so. Not because I was a killer and not because I was a money maker, but because I was a good advisor, I was offered a slot, and I could have had that, but I didn't want to prey on people as a way for me to live, because that kind of goes against my own personal code. I don't mind those guys, and I respect them, and some of them still alive today know that. But I didn't take it, and I never admitted that on this show, because most of you think you got to be one hundred percent Italian to make it in there. Anyway, it wasn't true for a little while. I don't know today because I haven't talked to some of these guys at a long long time. I don't know what the standards are like now. But the problem was a lot of full blooded Italian men had married non Italian women here in America, so an exception was made. If they could still trace your father and you carried your father's name, you were just as Italian as the other guys. Get it. Why would they offer a blind man, Why would they offer a blind man a spotlight like that? Think about it, those of you who are causing trouble for me, Jimmy, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, and uh, like you said, And I've been studying this stuff as gay as I can in a relation with the case situation. Yep, you understand, trying to figure out you know, lact of the better words, chain of command.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to be a.
Speaker 4: Cecilia, that you have to be a made man. But there's other stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, like you say.
Speaker 4: Like busy seagulls. He sure as how wasn't Italian that they had instead up Las Vegas?
Speaker 1: Right, there's the right. But here's the thing. There's exceptions that get made for certain reasons. And here's the thing. Those exceptions go to certain direc actions. Another thing people don't know about, you know, omerta, that's the code of silence. Is more to it than the code of silence, if you understand the Sicilian language. Anyway, Jimmy, I'm gonna put you on hold briefly because we got another caller that I don't even recognize. So hang on. I'm gonna get back around to everybody as fast as I can, and the only Trump card tonight will be a Pepete joins me, but I think you might be offline, so my co host is not with me. But you guys can call in. Whoops, did I just put? What did I do? Oh? I know what I did?
Speaker 3: Hey, you put me honestly? Yeah, but I was gonna say, your microphone is like really staticky right now.
Speaker 5: I can hear beat.
Speaker 3: I mean I can hear Jimmy James really clearly, but yours is like really really bulldline. I switched phone. I thought it might be my phone, but again, I can hear Jimmy James just clearly. But you were kind of like staticking out there.
Speaker 1: All right, hang on, hang on, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna fix this. Fix here we go. Okay, I think I might have fixed it. Anyways, let me get to this new caller that seems to be in the five one five. So anyway, hey, you're on the air. Say what you like?
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, chuckles, ah, some Tom spoke.
Speaker 1: I recognize my friend. I've been better my old friend. Another guy whose voice you might hear occasionally on the network. You see the little network I still have going. You know, this guy did the original IDs for it. So how are you doing, my friend? Do you want to introduce yourself to the audience?
Speaker 2: Oh, once again, it's me the mouth, the mouth beer, laughing and scratching at you. You know, just sitting around tonight and had a whole lot going on. Been trying to recuperate. The legs and back are all fed up, so you know, life has been a bit of a struggle.
Speaker 5: Was last year.
Speaker 2: But you know, hey, oh man, then there can't hit me up. He's like, hey, you're going to text to and I'm gonna call him. I was like, you know what, I think I will.
Speaker 1: Hey, and I appreciate it. What did you get hurt at work? Brother or what?
Speaker 2: It's just old age catching up with me?
Speaker 1: Parkridis Yeah, no, I understand diattica and.
Speaker 2: I can't be up all my fee for long or ten minutes without my leg going down and hew, fun.
Speaker 1: Stuff got you got you? Let me let me put Kent on with you actually and let you guys talk for a minute, because I've been I've been clicking down the lines here and I wanted to get to everybody but you two. Yeah, there you go. You're both on.
Speaker 6: Cool man.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, you know, I have a picture of President Trump in my living room. He's looking right at me right now. Nice yep.
Speaker 5: It was a gift for my nephew.
Speaker 2: He went to Mount Restmore and people always giving me gad gifts. I mean, I've got a picture the giant four foot poster of Orange Castle.
Speaker 3: Asked me, I was about this show that could he told.
Speaker 2: Me about worst wrestler ever.
Speaker 7: Or my buddy bought it for me when I moved into this place, and so you know, I put it up on the wall because I hate the guy and he's like the worst in all wrestling and just terrible, terrible and so, but since.
Speaker 2: It's funny, I put it up and set it. Set it up in not because it's hilarious to me that he would give me a picture of Donald Trump. And I was like, you know what, I'll set that's right up here by my father's ashes. That's how funny I think this is. Hey, I was going to center a picture of Trickster. Youah, yeah, everybody knows I love trickster. Somebody who's got and he's trickster or he's not stripper. I'm not down with the striper trickster though, you know, give it to me good. I want on Final forty five since he got him so I can put my peanut.
Speaker 1: Butterport nice listen at least oz Fox had the balls to come on my show though. You know, I mean those tricks, those trickster horses are from Jersey, some of them, and you know they wouldn't even come on my show. I mean not like I invited them, but they got invited by somebody else and they were like, hey, would you like in that? But oz Fox actually showed up.
Speaker 5: You can't can't be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, see Fox is deep fuck guitar.
Speaker 3: Play for.
Speaker 8: Yes, uh oh it sounds like you damni a guitar player that's a good dand everybody might fun but now they can jam, they can play the fresh.
Speaker 3: Fingers I think out there period.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I shuck oz fover from bands before. Yeah no, oz Fox is a decent guitars.
Speaker 9: I still got talent, brother, I'm telling you go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, and that kifted out in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, but you got You can't argue with the guy's wife and what she does with her life either. Hookers for Jesus, dude, come on, have you ever heard of an organization with a better name than that?
Speaker 2: Hey man? The way I see it, Hookers for Jesus is just as good as people run around wearing crosses all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, no, hookers, don't you know, remind you of capital punishment for God's sake?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I don't know, man, I'm knowing a few probably put down a couple guys in their time.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's true too, I guess. Well all right, hey, look six and one half a dozen of the other then. But I like the fact that his wife is out there straight away with hookers for Jesus, and she was a hooker at one point, so it's hilarious to me and the guys in the Christian band, and you know, admitted on my show about all drinking and everything.
Speaker 2: So you know, the right hookers fit in right in what the Catholic church. They'd be doing all that neeling and stuff on the service.
Speaker 3: So you know, let you down that.
Speaker 2: Do you need to stew it? Nope, I'm good girl. I'm used to money's his weathered. Yeah, there you go, get down, who carpet. This is way better than the lot Lizard parking lot, Chuck.
Speaker 3: It didn't take long. We bring with you here out of here.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, well I am I am glad that he called in because you know what it gives me? Are it gives me a reminder of a time when you know what, this wasn't all the freaking nightmare with trying to just do your own thing. People did their own thing. They ran it up a flagpole, and people either listened or they didn't, you know what I mean. And that's all there was to it. They wanted to help you out, they wanted to support you they could, they wanted to share the show. They did, and it was, I don't know, a cleaner, simpler time about ten years ago. It seems like, you know.
Speaker 2: That all it was, you know, freaking we read a lot more. There's a lot more stability. Uh, not just within the radio community, but within the community, uh overall nationwide. I mean people that listening to SILL, but just people that were actually paying attention with them. And then we had that old snap food with the COVID and the ronas and drove drove that big device to stake back to everybody. You know, everybody took another bite of the races and pie there for a little while, and you know they keep going back to it, and then the old religion pie and announce the war pie and uh, you know whatever whatever piece of crap pie they never offer up no hair pie, man. I mean, that's what everybody wants, but sorry, I want prevented the nerds last week.
Speaker 1: It's okay, I understand. I'm old enough to know what that means.
Speaker 2: Still not up and running reference references. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since I heard that one.
Speaker 9: But ye know, I think we gave out the.
Speaker 2: Same bite of all of it. And and this whole pie doesn't taste good. And you know, when Trump first got elected here and I'm laughing at first, but you know, it actually gave my mother a stroke. That's how fever pitched the media campaign was against him. You know, my mother would not let me talk speak about politics for nothing for months leading up to it, and she could talk about it ran blong, Oh come buck, I'm gonna live long enough to see a woman become president. And v at night he got elected, she had a stroke. So you know, I was just kind of paying attention to, Oh, let's see how it's gonna go, because you know, it's all funny to me. I taking on this great philosophy of you know, life is nothing but a big fricking joke, And you know I'm gonna laugh my ass off all the way through it. I'm gonna make a joke about anything. I don't care how serious it is, how much it kissing somebody off. If I said I save the jokes, I make the jokes. It's funny. If it makes me laugh, it's funny. You know. I find humor and everything. And so I've been watching a lot of this, and you know, I'll admit that there are a few things going on to like just made me kind of go, hey, maybe he is actually gonna like stick to what he said and fix things up and make things better for people. And man, I got to Epstein and NYP.
Speaker 3: No, that's all end up today with the whole Ebsteine coming in and play again. Now now you know he's trying to say, I can't believe he's got some reporters there. They're all sitting around. But you know what, why are we still telling about Epstein?
Speaker 2: We got all these.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most of your talking about Ebstein.
Speaker 1: By the way, gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, I want to I want to feed you something that probably nobody else on this you know, stream or on this phone call wants to hear. But watch for some resignations coming up real soon, because yeah, that's about to happen. And I got to tell you people are wrong about this. And as much as I used to absolutely just say, look, Trump's gotta be on Epstein's list, that's not what the problem is here. People don't understand this game. I'm telling you so, and it's it's getting interesting there. But it ain't for the reason they're telling you, because guess what, they never tell you the reasons. So that's the way it works, guys. And I don't care how many of the Latin Times and these other people are doing, you know, the reai rights of these little uh you know articles out there and everything else. It ain't what they're telling you.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta it's always it's always the big bank of the bs.
Speaker 4: You know, we all know this.
Speaker 1: Listen, what what's what's the best part of working with the drummer If you're trying to arrange right the rhythm section, whether you're playing bass or you're playing rhythm guitar, Lee, the question always is not what notes is the drummer playing? But where are the ghost notes? My friends? That is the important part when you're working in the rhythm section and there is a rhythm to this, Yes, And there's.
Speaker 2: So much that you can do in a rhythm section, man, that would bring the truth fricking meat in a song. And it's incredible. And that's why I love watching big bands, you know, not like you know, the big forties Roger, like watching the big forties big swing bands and stuff like that. But like, what was two weeks ago, went saw weird Out Full Acid and it was absolutely great. He had like nine people playing. One of them was Sheila Gonzalez, who was a great musician, plays horns and keyboards and all sorts of stuff that she played with duezl Zappa for a lot of years. I actually got to meet her a few years back. No, it's just incredible how the rhythm section you can have like the whole main thing going on, but if you check out what the rhythm section's doing, or listening to it in a small passage or a bridge or anything else, it just can make a whole song almost into an entire a different piece of music, you know, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The beat drives it.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to follow the beat. But so let's say this out.
Speaker 3: Let me throw this Epstein thing up. Now, we got people saying possibly that it's being used over people. You know, it's used to blackmail Epstein whole thing, and he is affiliated with of course Israel. All right, there's a lot of that going around. Sure or not, it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's just so much it could be.
Speaker 2: But the thing is they're protecting people. I think they're definitely protecting.
Speaker 3: People and big people and people that would lead them back to other people that they don't want to be led back to, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: What I mean, really, what do you think, Chuck, Like, what's your whole understanding of this?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, after watching since nineteen eighty eight, when I started my journey through documents in the JFK case, right and watching what they choose to redact with hold fight tooth and nail to hang on to and everything else, I learned this much. It's not necessarily about a name you already know, because everybody's going, hey, I want to see that Oswald was connected to this guy whose name you know, whose name you know? It is about the name that pops up and you go, where the hell did this guy come from? Because we don't have good paperwork on him. He was never shown in public, Nobody ever gave him a position. Why is he? That is the thing that they hold on to things for dear life for And they lose stuff and accidentally, you know, destroy documents while photocopying them and etc. And that's what they'll do it. It doesn't matter if it's a film or an audio record. Arding you know, the missing eighteen seconds or eighteen minutes, it's all this or the missing minute in the prison film, right, you know the security camera, it's all about that because it's the guy whose name you're not supposed to know, that guy who does.
Speaker 2: He work for?
Speaker 3: Then that's up here. It's CIA massade. Israel is involved with the CIA. A lot of different things going on there, holding people, certain people hostage with stuff, you know, blackmailing. There's a lot of different possibilities going out this whole thing. I mean, how deep is the rabbit hole really go?
Speaker 1: That's the thing. It's obviously deep enough that you know, they turned around and they tried to give stupid people stuff that you know, people like myself had already seen and it was like this is not new, just like every time they dump out the JFK stuff. And I've sat there and I have told you. Look, I've been through ten thousand PDFs now and there's nothing new. This keeps happening because eventually, you know, if you give a cookie to the kid who says I'm hungry, you give them enough cookies, they usually go away after a while. They wanted dinner, but you gave them cookies, and you keep giving them enough cookies. After a while they're full, and they just kind of give up and fall asleep. It's like dealing with children, and this is how they're dealing with you and me and all of us. So you know, are you ever going to get this stuff? I don't know, but by the that's what you're.
Speaker 5: Doing right now today.
Speaker 3: What you're saying is with Trump coming out today or yeah, I guess it was today, and he's like, wait a minute, anybody, And we're really talking about Epstein right now. That's the scenario, you know, his actual coolie. You're just gonna be like, yeah, yeah, I get behind that. The other maggot guys are like, wait a minute, wait a minute, we're all asking.
Speaker 2: For this, and they're gonna you're gonna We're gonna ask for it for another you know, sixtyars, sixty years. So now they'll come out with it and they'll go, yes, we know about the whole time, but certain things with national security threat blah blah blah, we you know all the same. It's it's it's like every television show, every television show, regardless whether it's a comedy, drama, action, whatever, it's the same, repeated, regurgitated craft for years and years and years and years. And you know, you just got to hold out. At least I still do. That's about the only thing that's keeping me from climbing tower with the high powered rifle hashtag trademark. We that up. You know that eventually people are going to go, you know what, I'm sick of watching the same TV show over and over again. I'm not going to watch this anymore. I'm not going to subscribe to this content anymore. You know, I don't want to be a part of this rigmarole. And you know, withdraw consent from the government, and maybe you know more that you have great sales out here like this one, and possibly you know, maybe I might be hinting that to come back at some point in time. You never know, nuts nuts saying no more or saying no more. But you get enough people and get enough information out there, you know that eventually people when they do get sick of it, don't know how to take care of it. Know the results in the way they resolved this conflict one way or another, you know, whether it be the non violent way that everybody can prefer which will never ever happen, to our idea tactical violent way which will definitely end up happening before.
Speaker 5: Hopefully it doesn't mean either.
Speaker 3: Work work at this point though, it's something to try to educate themselves, get themselves understanding what freedom is, natural rights.
Speaker 2: If they're gonna just.
Speaker 3: Gonna want moregether, they want a new dictator, they want somebody else to rule them, They're never gonna get anywhere people. They gotta free their minds that you know happen.
Speaker 2: So so what you're both saying, so liberators really want to be dictators, man.
Speaker 1: So what you're both saying is that for as long as people want to be children, they're gonna give you new daddies. So that's what it is. You know, That's all there is at the moment, and I can't argue with you. So look, I'm gonna take a quick break here. I'm gonna take a quick break and I'm gonna try and see if I can find my co host because he was supposed to be on. He didn't make it. I don't know why. I'm hoping it's just an internet outage and he's just got you know, a problem there, not because of his bill, but maybe there's a storm, who knows. But I'll see if I can find out some information on BPTE. And uh, you know what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna let I'm gonna just put everybody on hold temporarily and I definitely will bring everybody back around at some point, uh you know. And I'm real glad to have heard from you, Lee. I haven't heard from you in a long time. And I mean I do hear from you occasionally because one of Theocelli dot com voices that I DZ the station is leap here. So I do hear that every now and then, and so do you guys, whether you know it or not. But see, that's the thing. You're gonna hear more covert stuff soon, one way or another, until I get to the end of the road here. And I don't know if it's gonna come now because people have kicked out from under me what I had to support me. But we'll see how it goes. Anyway, Uh, your memberships that have been returned to you, it's because it's bouncing off a dead PayPal account because they deactivated me permanently. But I'm not going to spend the rest of the time talking about this. I want to let everybody loose on the phone lines and you can join in for the next hour at least three one nine, five, two seven, five, zero one six, all the way till the Age of Transitions a ten PM Eastern, which I still produce at this moment. But we'll see what happened.
Speaker 10: Revel lag through calm sation. Yeah, revel l through SI.
Speaker 11: Carried like sasing, truth breaking through.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, call it the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know Toddy.
Speaker 12: Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 12: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on, now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination into claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own.
Speaker 2: Words, Thank you for the information.
Speaker 13: Geez, what would I do? Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast. You want the good news? Listen to the o'helly effect. Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news, education, and entertainment. The daily bread from o'helly dot com. Go there, save yourself from ignorance ochelly dot com. But we all agreed to put o'ceelly dot com on and listen to the o'elly effect. Revelation through conversation o'helly dot com.
Speaker 11: Jee revel like.
Speaker 10: Through calm sage. Oh chill, oh chilly.
Speaker 1: Y, you.
Speaker 14: Ain't all the world, oh chilly dot com. You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Moms in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 1: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is, right, just think called nuclear weapons and other things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust A get ready, oh quickly. I had to plug a plug back and it got unplugged there, and I had no microphone anyway. Back to live here on Friday night, Friar's Day. The lines are open. I'm not even looking at him, but I will in a second three one nine seven, five zero one six, And hey, if nobody else calls in, you know what, we'll dope. We'll just go back around everybody who's already joined us, starting with Jimmy James. This time because I had Kent and uh leap heer on together. Maybe we'll do that next after I talk to Jimmy again. But uh, you listening right now if you're hearing us live around right around nine pm Eastern time and what we used to call America? Uh yeah, according to that little toy on the wall that used to be called a clock anyhow, Yeah, around nine pm Eastern time? Is it Eastern daylight time or Easter? I forget eastern anyway because I'm sitting in Macon, Georgia. Uh, the home of the Macon Bacon Yeah, minor league baseball team. Anyways, three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six join into this if you're there, Jimmy James, gonna give you your own space again. Uh, but I did let Kent and we talk to each other and that was fun. But we'll let him at it again after we hear from Usimore. And again responsible for tonight is Jimmy James because I couldn't pay the phone bill without him. So you can all thank Jimmy for us having the Friday night open mic tonight. Jimmy, What's up man? What's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Also listened to your show yesterday.
Speaker 3: Rest of the Peace to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was shocked. I don't know she was sick.
Speaker 2: I chuck to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been kind of sick for a couple of years. She was having a lot of troubles. As I said on that show, I knew her pretty well since the early no excuse me, late nineties, and you know, we used to both live in Jersey. I mean pretty simple. I work with a lot of people in Jersey and New York on the JFK stuff, and guess what, I'm one of the guys who quietly advised Joan. Well. She wrote some of those books, not heavily because she would just run things by me, but that's the truth of it. The first run through on a Farewell to Justice, Our Man in Haiti, the Great Game in Cuba, the re release of The Garrison, and also the probably partially the creation of Faustian Bargain. So about five of the books that she wrote. I was talking to her while she was writing them, and yeah, she had some respect for me, but didn't think much of me as a writer, but thought I had potential maybe, and knew that I knew my stuff. But outside of that, we were just kind of friends, and you know, like I said during that rebroadcast, I thought she was gonna She used to cut me off. She was kind of nasty to me. People didn't understand it, but it was like she was just really rough about be accurate about what you say and be accurate about the information that you decide to impart the people. And that stuck with me. What can I say? So I knew her for a long time, and she got really angry at me towards the end of her life because I didn't take the vaccine and that was one of her things and she was real freaked out about it. But she was on the decline probably since I don't know, twenty twenty when she freaked out about those QA non guys going on to you know, being at Dealy Plausa and screaming about JFK Junior going to show up. She was definitely in decline at that point. So I knew it was a matter of time back then. And I'm actually surprised she held on this long.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Yah, I found it pretty shockey. I knew she was just here for sure that book, and I just I'm all shot, Yeah, Jfkun of these every strength, the huge exhaust like you said, here the books that helped me greatly.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you know what, Jimmy. Another thing is if I make it long enough to be the MC at the Lancer conference in Dallas this year, which I'm supposed to, and if all deals hold up, because somebody else has to pay to get me there and everything else. If everything holds up and I end up appearing at Lancer in Dallas, Texas this year, which is November twenty first to the twenty third that weekend, I'm supposed to run the stage and also security a little bit, just letting you guys know. And here's the deal. If I do that, I'll also take on the job of doing an in memorial for Joan Mellon at that conference, because she presented there and she was a rather underrated but yet overpowered part of the JFK research community. And that's why she got a two part tribute from me last night, even though I had definitely other things on my mind. I hope that people could recognize and appreciate what it is I tried to share there about our friendship, about you know, some of the inside stuff that went on, not everything, but a couple of things I would never want to embarrass her or anything. I probably know a few things that could, but I'm not doing that to somebody that was my friend because that's how I function. Anyway. What can you say, So, Jimmy, I appreciate your words on that, but yeah, I knew it. No, I was just saying I appreciate this. I appreciate that you listened to the show and that you know that you probably took it. You think I did a good job giving a little tribute.
Speaker 4: To her, Oh, you did very good. And that interview you played, I never heard of her first interview, which was boy, you could tell, I'll shirt. She was, Oh yeah, we loved that character later, right, I guess that's why I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know this.
Speaker 1: Well. That interview was from twenty fourteen, and that's the first time the Ocelly Effect went live. And I brought my friend from my first live radio interview. Because I knew every I knew her work backwards and forwards. There was going to be no way I was going to get tripped up on the mic. To be honest with you, I know that that sounds like, you know I took the easy way, but I brought the best person I could that I knew the best on the show the first time I did it live. Before that, I'd only done a couple of podcasts here and there, and hardly anybody heard those in twenty thirteen, So the first time I was on a network and all that kind of good stuff, that's what I did. Joan Melli and we did two hours on Jim Garrison that Night's.
Speaker 4: Good of a big JFK thing after them this week and an Honor who I was going to bring it up bid Lester's Mare callery waiting there.
Speaker 1: There's other callers, including the guys that were on before, but we got a new one too, So I'm gonna put Jimmy on hold temporarily and try and get back around to him for the jfkpiece. But JFK stuff will keep. It's probably about the Joe and Needes thing, but who knows, maybe we'll get into that before we're all done tonight. Let me see, uh checking with Danny from California before I go back to the combination of Spen Kent and Lee the mouth Pier, because once I turned that on, I'm probably gonna have a hard time turning them off. So let's hear from Danny before we go any further, and then I'll get back around to you two guys. Hang on, Danny, how you doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm doing just fine.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry about the loss of John.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I did catch here the podcast last night, listen to it. I thought it was really good. And I did read her book careerwel to Justice, which I really enjoyed. And I'm glad that you after reading it and you were endorsed some of the quality of research she's done, because I had to read think some of the books I read on the whole.
Speaker 1: JFK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry for a passing. I think you did a good job on the tribute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, she and her work was solid on that. Not only that, but if you were interested in Jim Garrison, she wrote a sequel to that book. That book was updated also, but a Farewell to Justice and not the only one she wrote about Garrison, who she knew, by the way, but she wrote the Life and Times of Jim Garrison. If you go to her website Joan Mellon dot com, you see it there and it gives pretty much the rest of his life story, like about how he was. You know, he worked for the government, he served in World War Two. This was not a political radical that people made him out to be, this wild man, radical nut job.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: He was a regular guy who found out in real time that, you know, the American government was working against him, even though he was a district attorney in New Orleans Parish, which is pretty rough, you know. And that's what I tried to make a point out of that night on that show in twenty fourteen, because people have only ever really heard of Jim Garrison, mostly in modern times because of the JFK movie. You know, he's the guy Kevin Costner plays in that movie, right, right, Except the real Jim Garrison was like six foot four and kind of a monstrous sized man, and he wound up becoming a judge later and everything else. This was not a wild eyed, crazy conspiracy theorist like people have tried to make them out to me. He was a guy who found out the CIA was connected to the Kennedy assassination and tried to prosecute somebody. That's the truth of it. He never really turned over the full situation. He never got at it, and we have proof now that they literally interfered with his investigation from Washington and indeed, not only did they do that, but we have Jim Garrison basically to thank for the fact that the word conspiracy or the phrase, excuse me, conspiracy theorists exists, because right on time when that trial was going on, they put out a document saying, you know these Warrant Commission critics and all these crazy people that are running around with these ideas that the government had something to do with killing Kennedy, calling them Warren Commission critics, and call them conspiracy theorists. That's a memo from the CIA that is now in the JFK records collection thanks to people pushing for years and years give us the documents. Not only that, but you only know about Operation Northwoods and the CIA so called Family Jewels because the people like myself, Bill Kelly, Joan Mellon and other people who pushed for years decades to get that stuff out. So I just want you to know that. And you know, Danny, I'm sorry I'm talking over you, but you know, by all means, I appreciate your thoughts and you know, talk about anything you want doesn't have to be JFK stuff or Joan. But she was a friend, so I thought it was a worthy tribute my style that I gave her there and two podcasts that are out there, you know, for free, like usual, Go get them. I think they're interesting, and I think the first interview I did live on this show was packed with information and extremely interesting. So I sounded very different though I had crap technology and I was sitting on the floor of a bedroom with a crap laptop and a seven dollars microphone for that podcast.
Speaker 5: I think I can. I can, yeah, yeah, yeah, you definitely no. I did good, and I appreciate the tribute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole It is good.
Speaker 5: Reading her book and that interview on Jim Garrison because you know, after the day Caitler they I picked up and read the trailer. I must have read The Trail of Sassins the following year three times in a row because I just wanted to absorb it and you know, thinking in because it's just it's just it just kind of blew my mind. And also to kind of put in perspective reading the book, what was artistic liberty in the movie and what was Jim's Garrison what was based on there? And it was scary after reading that.
Speaker 1: Well, and and here's the thing, John Newman, which was another book, you know, because Oliver snow An optioned a bunch of books for that movie on the trail of the assassins, Uh, Jim Maher's Crossfire, and a book you know at the time thought of to be sort of crackpot ish, was you know, John Newman's book JFK and Vietnam, which is where he presented proof for the first time really that the reason why Kennedy was probably assassinated is because he was pulling US out of Vietnam, and people thought, oh, that's bs. You know, that's the the you know, the fever dreams of liberals wanting to you know, have their icon pull us out of Vietnam before we made the you know, the big mistake there. But then we got an action national Security Action Memorandum two sixty three, which said that Kennedy wanted Vietnam ended by the He wanted every US piece of personnel and equipment, everything out of there by the end of nineteen sixty five. That's what he wanted. And you know, it's funny that National Security Action Memorandum was reversed Monday morning after he died on Friday. In two seven to one by Linda Johnson. So you know, I'm just saying it's interesting, the coincidental timing, and to me, it's the key to why it is. I've even bothered to go into this stuff, but you know what, can I say? Man, everybody's got their own views on it right anyway. But I'm glad you enjoyed that though, and I thank you for your kind words, Danny. Is there anything else you want to get to before I kind of flip back over to our friends who I'm going.
Speaker 2: To work on together. Yeah, it's July eleventh, and there's a new Superman luvi al.
Speaker 1: But yeah there is. Did you see the picture I put in the chat room?
Speaker 5: I have, I would have. I don't know what's been going on. I was all ready to call in earlier and and I'm all into cheap marriage counsel. My wife goes, I really want a Penia Toilada. So I started looking all the ingredients I had to make, you know, make it from scratch, and guess what, I had gone to rum run. So I'm back from the rum run.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you probably better off get in the mixer from the liquor store. Man, save you a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like, I like when if I make something or my wife we go from you know, I went to one store and I go, that's really awful. No, I don't drink cheap alcohol.
Speaker 2: It's just you.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see it the next morning.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I like to dood stuff. I mean, like could tonight is cheap the alcohol?
Speaker 5: But but seeing that with kryptonite, I don't know if you guys have discussed that. Boy, Uh, there's a fissure in the hole.
Speaker 2: Epstein case, the d o J. They're kind of a shutting it down. It's uh, even Trump, I think he's lost. I think I think they found that the kryptonite on him because he's kind of backing off on it and his whole crew is and they kind of ran on like I was thinking about like the QAnon. You know, they're gonna round up all the petals and all this nonsense, and now it's like nothing here.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, isn't that the way it always goes? And if anybody was smart, they would never tell Trump the real deal on it anyway, because he would be at risk of blurting it out. I mean, the guy doesn't know how to control his mouth.
Speaker 5: So I don't think it's I don't think it's what he knows. I mean, it's with Honestly, I'm convinced it's looking at the reaction, it's the fear of what they possibly know, what could be spilled. This is going to affect him. Is his wealth? Yeah, and I and I and if he has any semblance of actual.
Speaker 9: Carrying.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do think he actually does care about his children.
Speaker 2: So I think that's I think.
Speaker 5: Those are the two things get to him. His own wealth and uh, maybe some of his family. I mean, if if he's not.
Speaker 1: All of them, not all of his children, I don't think not all of his children. Danny, Listen, here's the truth about Trump. And that is the thing that you know, all the people that hate me because you're you're a good strope, you're a piece of garbage, you know, like that guy who threatened me in the chat room recently. Here's the thing. Well, we just let me, Yeah, let let it. Let him he's but I I think anyway, I'm not going to go into that again. I'm waiting to collect evidence. Here's the thing. If Trump had the ability to keep his mouth shut. He might actually know how to be a gangster because he doesn't care about anything except his own business. And that's it. It's perfect. I mean, we're talking about a guy who buried his ex wife on his property to get the tax cut. Okay for it. It's beautiful on a golf course. That is gangst the stuff. But here's the problem. And the thing that he doesn't know how to do was just keep his mouth shut. He never knew. And the Italians told me about this about him years ago in Jersey. They said, the problem with this guy don't know when to shut up. And this is before he was president or had a TV show. He just doesn't know when to shut up. And it worked great for WWE. But you know, when it comes to be a gangster, you got to know how to shut the hell up. And he doesn't. So that's the thing. I respect him.
Speaker 5: He goes sorry good, you know, regardless of the whole political figure.
Speaker 2: I have to likely drag going back to the eighties when when when his first divorce with his wife, his wife was all over there, you know, because he was basically hired a marketing from to publicize this divorce.
Speaker 5: Is affair I mean, I'm like, this is gross.
Speaker 2: You know, I have no I don't believe anything.
Speaker 5: This guy would say he loved the spotlight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, tell you the truth. Look, Danny, you might find that gross. I don't give a crap about any I never cared about who the's as long as they're not you know, diddling. You know people that have you know, no no chance to say no, I don't care. I could care less, you know, like the whole thing when people were upset about Bill Clinton, I didn't care. Why would I care. I don't care. I really don't. Wherever you're getting it wet, that's up to you, Okay, Really, seriously, I don't care if you got you know, one wife or three, or if you got you know, one life, one girlfriend or five girlfriends, not my problem, not my business. I don't care. Seriously, do your job right. And if you're in a criminal enterprise of me, shut your mouth. That's it. I don't care who you're screwing.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my whole thing, with the whole screwing issue. If you're gonna go screw on your wife, I don't want to do business with you.
Speaker 5: I don't trust you. You know what, I mean you have some integrity.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I don't even want.
Speaker 2: You for dog. I'm afraid to kick a dog and I like dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, no, Look, kicking a dog is a problem for me. It's a bigger problem than you're screwing around on your wife. But if you kick a dog, no, you're a piece of garbage. You should be kicked anyways. The thing is, I'm telling you, but it never bothered me. And I've known people in business who couldn't, you know, keep it in their pants, and they were fine to do business with. Not everybody grees with me on this. Not everybody agrees with me, I know, but I okay, but I knew where they were coming from. You understand, if I can see him coming and I can you know clock what they're gonna do. I got no problem because it's consistent. But guy like this, no, I have no idea what he's gonna blurt out when and to who? This is the guy I don't want to go anywhere near see anyway. Let me put you on hold, Danny, and you know what we might we might actually have be Pete joining us. But I'm gonna turn it over, uh for a moment here to our two friends that I did turn it over to before. Hopefully I pressed the right damn buttons? Oh man, did I get you? I'm not even drinking Lee, This is bad. I don't have any more Jack Daniels. I don't have anymore. I'm out of Jack Daniels. Man, this is bad. I don't have no Evan Williams. I don't got no Jack Daniels. I'm broke so anyway, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't drink very often, an you are so I'm not even drinking tonight either.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, who are you? Who are you? Wait a minute? Somebody? No, this is this has got to be the AI leap here? What the hell? What happened here?
Speaker 2: No boys, no form? My mown straight and narrow, working hard for the Lord. Can't he gonna see?
Speaker 1: Cannot see? Uh can't help me? My legs can't help me.
Speaker 2: My legs were flowing up so bad that I actually went to hospital and they told they took blood samples and told me that I needed to stopping he salt in my food. I needed to get out and walk more. I didn't want to do too much more casting after that, but tell me that my blood levels were all fine and there is only slight damage to my liver. Now, mind you, I've been drinking nothing but vodka every day, all day for the last three years, and before that, god knows how much drinking, you know, just at night during the week. My drinking is legendary. And I got that news. So I only had slight liver damage, and I was like, well, fuck, I can't even drink myself to death. There's no fun no more.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, Hey, I am shocked. I am shocked, Kent, Kent, I'm shocked. I'm sorry, I'm thinking, I'm talking. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I still like to have a drink, wouldn't I wouldn't turned down to drink right now somebody had one. But I've bought any for a while.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I'll go to a couple of parties there now and then and here and there, like they went out through concert, went out through another one. Court ju La got me a little bit of trouble. But some of your speaking.
Speaker 3: Around six years ago, when I was sick. I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks and it was my labor and uh, all that going on, and I ended up quitting drinking for a couple of months, and we did the fright I see show that was about six years ago, and then a little over six years ago, and then I said, yeah, I'll catch it with all you eventually. How much younger are you to meet me? Six years? So you kind of go.
Speaker 2: You could very well have a demo. Do you have water coming out of your legs when they're all swell? No? Let one's all done down and all that. It's just I'm in extreme pain, you know, So I mean the swelling will come back? Is my mom and my feet too long and my pudding left? What goes? No?
Speaker 3: But you know turn out? Wow, man, you'll be all right.
Speaker 2: You can still drink down again. But drink it all every day like you was doing, that's all.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I get more done when I don't drink during the day.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: What's the little to nothing?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? All right? Hang on a second, guys, only because I gotta I gotta stop and pause for a moment, because I was able to get a hold of my coast which I couldn't get hold of them earlier and didn't know what happened.
Speaker 15: So you with me, BP, Yeah, it's been a day for well, we had the contractor was down at the end of the block clearing service lines for the male company.
Speaker 1: He knocked out your pedestal, didn't you.
Speaker 15: Well, no, they took out they dropped the limb, It caught the lines, it knocked out, it blew.
Speaker 16: The transformer just across the street.
Speaker 1: From my house.
Speaker 2: It came all the way down the block.
Speaker 1: Oh, and it took out the cable. So we finally got power back about twenty.
Speaker 16: Minutes ago, and I was able to get a charge of my phone. I'm trying to brew up my cable now so I can at least get online. I'm sitting here waiting for the room to load, and it's taken forever for some reason.
Speaker 1: All the way while we're back in the swing of things. All right, well, I'm sorry about that, but you missed a lot a show here so far, and you know, hang back. I'm gonna I'm gonna put uh Lee and uh sped Kent back on for a minute. We got Jimmy James on hold. We also got Danny from California on hold. And I'm still look. I got open invites, I got I can take up to one hundred callers, and I know there ain't even one hundred of you listening because I can see how many people are online. All right, so how about that you could all call in if you wanted to, and I can handle it all three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six And uh, I'm only doing this till ten pm, so you know, last call for our non alcohol looks like according to the conversation I'm having with Lee here, I'm shocked. I was thinking I must be dealing with the AI leap here if he's not drinking. But I'm wrong, and uh, hey, I admit when I'm wrong. See how that works. Anyhow, Let's put him back on for a little bit and let it run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time things change over time. And you think you have all the answers I've seen for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Roddy played for Eddy's best. Well, listen, what's up with uncles? He's doing a show tonight.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 1: I am told that Uncle will not be doing a show, but Aaron will. So I can only do what I can do, man, No, Uncle is right. Yeah, I'm sorry, man, I know I know that.
Speaker 2: You know. For the former governor of Minnesota who was down in the bar Hall wanted to say hi to him, but maybe next time.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, I got a big question here at Lee. You were talking about some wrestler who was the King of suck, and I didn't understand who the wrestler was. I missed that part somehow. What wrestler is name?
Speaker 2: His name is Orange Cassidy.
Speaker 1: Orange Cassidy. I've never seen this guy. I gotta look him up.
Speaker 2: I got to No, you don't don't do that. Coucher stars lucky that you haven't seen this piece of trash. Oh godess a war gimmick? Everar is he new? He's in the He's in the ae W. He's been around about what ft six years now? Oh man, work in his hands.
Speaker 3: In his pockets a lot of times because his feet. He's really like gymnastic and we hate. So he's actually loved by the fans.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and he's not still bad? Is the is the striper of wrestling?
Speaker 3: Didn't just up that music?
Speaker 2: Oh god, those things that's on now?
Speaker 1: I listen against your advice, league, We keep it that way, against your advice.
Speaker 3: Supposed to know this league, But I know I did want to.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to address something. Uh so I heard somebody say something about people that aren't faithful to their wives, you know, our pieces of trash, and I don't necessarily think that's true. You know, I've seen many a relationship, you know, from two people that I still don't care about. Amicably. They were seeing other people. Didn't realize that at the time until they got together and realized, oh, you know, hey what, let's.
Speaker 1: Just end us on.
Speaker 2: And then it was after they split up they realized they'd already been seeing somebody else. There's still good people and still have a good relationship for the sake of itself. Because then getting a lot of people, a lot of men. Actually I'll run into let's say, you know, let's say that phrase. Actually say that because you married a good woman. Some of us didn't get that luxury. We married pieces of crap.
Speaker 18: They got fat and turned into the job of a hut, ate twinkies and played race card games and be littled you when you didn't bring him a sandwich at the right time and.
Speaker 2: Just onions on it. And if it wasn't the onions weren't dice properly.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, hey, cheat on that, cheat on, cheat.
Speaker 2: On that woman with an old shoe in an alley. I'd be like a straight dog, just colored di material. But at least you won't talk back to me. No wonder the flush flight had a third in sales over the last few years because maybe guys will coming to the realization that we're are Sitzers.
Speaker 1: They're crazy.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent away are nuts. There's ten percent of ab out there that are good and they're all taken, and those guys just want to gloat about it. And I think it's not unfair.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, it's sorry. Man. Took me three tries to find one that that can hang around and survive long enough, you know. But in all fairness to my first wife, Look, she was fat when I married her, so you know, other than that though, I mean, you know you've seen her, you're aware of her. Usually she's crushing little Japanese people on TV somewhere and they're screaming as Tokyo falls. But she's dead now, by the way, anyhow, as second wife, but my third is still weird. She's the only one who's been able to survive at all. But you and I have a slightly different attitude because at one time, Look, I had a house where my wife and my girlfriend lived in at the same house, you know, so I got a little bit of a different attitude just saying.
Speaker 2: I've done that. Uh yeah, that's how I got my second wife.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I wasn't always wildly he's just super genius.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: You decided I was dumber than the peanut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you said I'm miserable with the wife. Let me go get another one, just so I can double that. And I get it.
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 1: The way it turned out anyway, And I also understand the appeal of old shoe, but sorry, they can't. I'm at least getting laughs out of this. It's been a rough week and I'm glad I'm getting some laughs out of you guys. Man, Thank you for that. If I don't get a chance to say it again, really, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Ye ask you. We got people calling in yet, maybe you're still wanting to call it and talk about around table.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I can let it all loose, but b Pete, you know that means we're gonna lose total control of the show, right, But it's just gonna be let them go at it. What do you think I going to do with it?
Speaker 3: It was gonna be like that man.
Speaker 2: B Pete says, I've been watching a lot of roast comedy. Ladies will watch nice.
Speaker 1: B Pete says, don't hold me responsible for this, So it's all on Ouceelli. So here we go. I got Jimmy James Live, I got Danny from California Live, I got Spent Kent, and I got the mouth leap here. So good luck to all of you.
Speaker 2: I got a great laugh.
Speaker 5: I'm glad my white pets. She'll make the sandwich, so.
Speaker 2: I'm out my blessing. I mean, I never had to experience that work. She would say.
Speaker 5: When I say I want to cook, she gives never mind, I'll cook, go do something else. So I'm lucky. We got we got forty four years coming up here, and we're going to a wall.
Speaker 1: So nice.
Speaker 5: I'm yes, very very lucky.
Speaker 1: Missus O and I have survived twelve years now, and that is that is longer than either one of my first two marriages.
Speaker 19: So just saying, but the funny thing is your honeymoon. You're still in your honeymoon, not really not really know that that that we never got one of them, you know, because.
Speaker 5: Remember my either did we got married as teenagers. We didn't we didn't know any better.
Speaker 2: We just did it.
Speaker 1: See, I wish I could say that, but look, my youngest son is only eleven, so what honeymoon did I get? Anyway, Look, the deal is that the you were never crazy enough, Danny to do the wife and the girlfriend under the same roof. I'm telling you it changes your perspective.
Speaker 5: Here here's the here's the thing. My wife knows me so well. She goes, and she does completely trust she goes. I know you two chicken to behave that way and to get you're right?
Speaker 1: You know I am.
Speaker 2: You know, I like any boy.
Speaker 1: Listen, I understand your problem, mister Bobbitt. I understand your problem, mister bobbit.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I don't have that U See my first my first marriage, my first marriage is two and a half years long, two kids. My second marriage is twenty years, two kids, two more kids. My third longest relationship I was with a girl for six years. After that, I have been blitterfully, one hundred percent and willfully single for the last three and a half years, and then now I'm planning to continue it for a lot longer because my life is so much more are quiet so much less drama. I don't have that. Haang, I don't, dude, I come home, make what I want to eat. I'll have pass nobody and I can't do it Anyboboddy calls up, Hey, you want to go? Do it in your boxers?
Speaker 3: Yep, without the yoder or not in your boxers?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: The waita dressed up?
Speaker 2: Ain't God dress up for nothing? Being I'm telling you man, getting into your late forties after raising kids, go all My kids now are in the twenties and thirties.
Speaker 14: Yep.
Speaker 2: Probably in my late forties, almost fifty. Yeah. I get to do what I want when I want.
Speaker 14: No, how I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 6: I only my boys.
Speaker 5: Go up, let's go drinking.
Speaker 1: I always I always forget I'm older than you, Lee, I always forget I'm older than you.
Speaker 2: You know that, Yes, but we that's because we started doing podcasts at the same.
Speaker 1: Time, right, we did. But I always forget that because I'm fifty three now, I think, uh, you know, it's it's a different universe though. As you go through the forties and then you hit the fifties, boy, yeah, you will change. So I can see what I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be fifty five in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Man, See, Kent's older than me. And again it sounds weird to me that you you know that you're older than me and Lee's younger than me. It's like you guys should switch places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm tall and I'm just a lot better look all right, can't What do you mean better looking? If I the talk is ugly as you out and save his ass and teacher walks back, walked backs, you got y.
Speaker 1: I knew that was coming up. Okay, that's an older but goodies.
Speaker 2: That classic still works.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: You bust that out on some of the new gen Z kids, They just lose it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, hey Lee, Lee, you're in your forties. Yeah, forties, I'm sixty three. That was going around in the seventies. That isn't the onldly but a goodie, I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I got it from my old man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm probably the old man's page.
Speaker 1: He had his moment.
Speaker 10: Bad jeez.
Speaker 1: My father would be seven. My father would be seventy five if he was alive. Damn.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just passed away at ninety four.
Speaker 3: One tough old bird, I'll tell you ninety four years old, right New Year it's his birthdays.
Speaker 2: New Year's Eve, he'd be ninety five.
Speaker 3: And then of course then the next year's you know, it starts, you know, January first.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what. I got married on a New Year's Eve first time because I was really hoping that Y two K shit was true. So, you know, I got married on New Year's Eve nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: It was at ninety nine O two.
Speaker 1: It was ninety nine going into two thousand.
Speaker 2: I got married. I got married December thirtieth, nineteen ninety six, because I didn't I didn't want to get married on New Year's Eve because I wanted to remember getting married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, I didn't, And I was more drunk than you've ever been on one of your shows that day when I got I was like, it was like getting surgery in the Civil War.
Speaker 3: That's pretty drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was sure, Yeah, why were you looking? What were you looking forward to? White?
Speaker 1: You get hopefully that planes would fall out of the sky and society would end so I wouldn't have to remain with her too much longer. That's when I was over.
Speaker 2: You know, I had a little different perspective on whites. You can't. I was like, oh, that means my mortgage fills away, you know that that would all get long. I was looking forward to it too, for the plane's going out the sky, but just kind of light my logo little bit.
Speaker 1: I was looking forward to trading her as food. That's what I was looking forward to because I was going to keep my daughter and reactly.
Speaker 3: What I was doing when the ball dropped, you know, midnight, I was up in Maryland.
Speaker 2: I wanted to crash the party. My friend, my friend told me to meet him at this party. And I had a bunch of people with be and he's like, yeah, I got a party.
Speaker 3: I'm going up here and I've never been there and been in this neighborhood.
Speaker 9: We all got out of the car.
Speaker 3: I remainate. We ran started peeing in the bushes and then and then my friend, my friend's girlfriend says, hey, can't it's twelve midnight. And I'm like, yeah, I'm peeing during you know, being during the Y two K you know, And we laughed. And so then I had ended up going and just walking in the front door to this party, didn't know anybody. My friend was supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: He was gone, and they were just like, were these fucking crazy people crashing this party?
Speaker 3: Long hairs and uh And.
Speaker 9: Then they're like, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, they knew my friend.
Speaker 3: Uh his name, his nickname was two Beads, and I said, yeah, oh yeah, we know two beans.
Speaker 2: And he finally came back like an hour later.
Speaker 3: Party though till like four in the morning.
Speaker 2: Great, great party. You know, I'll larry what I did on New Year's Eve in nineteen ninety nine. I won two hundred dollars by putting a full bottle of but ice into my own forehead.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was not You're gonna start saying a show my forehead.
Speaker 2: I was right in the I had the heart between the hairline and before my brothers, you're trying to argue, well, I know where the buck it was.
Speaker 3: Hey, next year, two thousand and one. The next year, I was at another party and I went into the bad news you coming shoot, you know, And I went into the bathroom when I was taking up the fiss and I did I hear but you know, happy doing Year?
Speaker 2: And I just started laughing, shaking my head like unbelievable. I was pissing when this happened.
Speaker 3: Last year. Now I'm pissing again. Is this going to be a new tradition.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure, just because I think all your stories.
Speaker 9: Start out with and you know I was going in and I was taking a piss first. Yeah, means I was always shweeking down beer and uh, you know, I always had to take a piss like crazy time.
Speaker 2: Just like them. You're just like them kids in weird science hanging out at the party in the bathroom. Yeah, I guess. Let me know if you're gonna drop some wolf painting here.
Speaker 1: You know. A side note, I miss I kind of miss budd Ice because I liked it.
Speaker 2: I don't like ice. It was it was an explosion of blood, glass and beer. I been nobody else thought I would do it. Fucking brother Aaron fucking did and he was like, yeah, freaking because I owed him to it.
Speaker 3: All Right, you starting words are we supposed to be saying that warts here? I don't want to work. I don't want to work.
Speaker 1: I don't do the I don't do the A M and F M anymore. But I got a market as explicit. That's all all right? Anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Anyway, you know, you know a lot of people didn't think I was going to do it, so I know my brother too, and Bucks I said, this clears my dad, I'll do it. And you're like yeah, You're like I gotta see this. And I start to lean back get ready to do it, and then he goes wait, wait, wait, and then he runs.
Speaker 5: Upstairs, comes back down with a towel.
Speaker 2: He's like, here, I want to make sure that you know, don't get beer all over the place. I'm like, yeah, cool, and he's like, no, he's not gonna do it. I'm like, smash blood glass and beers one buddy of ours and old X buddy because he didn't refuse to give up the geek uh uh. Anyway, he was getting all mad at me. He's like, man, my wife and cusros this party.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, if your wife's upstairs sporting with some other dude, you're downstairs watching my dumb ass put a beer bottle through my head, Come on.
Speaker 3: On the head, got bust it open.
Speaker 2: You're worried about what I do?
Speaker 5: It It ain't fun.
Speaker 9: I hate.
Speaker 2: I have so many damn battle scars man for fifty five.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I've been stayed away from the last like decade or so yeah, try to like not scrap like I used to.
Speaker 2: Oh was fun. Then you can tell these good stories that we're telling right now. By the way, don't try this at home. Well what you're saying, if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough. I'll tell you it's not mean no more.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just be smart and not get all ruffed up. You know, we'll see when you when you look like we do now as old as we do, people just don't even want to try it no more. They you know, they treat you the kids nowadays, treat me nice, never very girl. We'll start going old.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm walking around with the walker nowadays too, so I get extra treatment. They just looking. I should have been in on this handicapped rap for years, Oh probably in those hard be this hard working guy in my life, and I didn't know that he could be a cripple and get all this good stuff.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey Franny, yes, sir, I heard you mention that you.
Speaker 4: Want to sponsor forty fourth at Awai.
Speaker 2: So right, yeah, we're going to go to a lot for forty fourth. Well yeah, we're going yeah, for a forty fourth wedding anniversary to be the twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: Well, buddie, uh in the military. I used to live there, and I mean for you guys for a honeymoon, well not a honeymoon, but a big anniversary like this. Uh, you might want to consider Kawhi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would avoid it.
Speaker 4: I would avoid some of the tourists ilands like Miley. I'm telling you, man, I don't know. I look at just a fut I'd like to thought.
Speaker 2: This will be actually the first time this little backstory. While we're going to go to lat Is. In October, I lost we lost our son in law and he is he died suddenly, left behind three kids with my daughter and he's Samoan.
Speaker 5: But his family reached out. He's actually a chief of a village in Samoa. So my daughter and her three kids, they are in Samoa right now in his familiar in his family village because when they wanted to go, the family requested that they go out there. So what we're going to do is we're going to meet up instead at the Lawn. It's the Disneyland Hotel. We've never my wife and I've never been to haw Wife before, but I'm looking forward to you know, maybe taking another trip eventually, because I've worked hard in the whole life and they finally we're in a position and we can start doing some serious traveling. So so that's where we're going to meet up with my daughter and the grandkids, and we're gonna we're gonna do the the Awahu thing. I realized that's probably the most tourist of the island. We're gonna go for it, and I take your advice. Maybe that would be our next trip to Hawaii. I appreciate that, Jim.
Speaker 2: Every time I hear somebody talk about Hawaii, it glasses me back to that Wayne's world where it's like, Hawaii, come on, you want to leave me last of my head. I got this brain that's like stupid stuff just triggers even dumber stuff in my brain, like just the word you didn't even nobody even said Hawaii tonight. I don't think until I said it, that's where my brain goes. That's a good thing. That's a good thing. I'm a child, Oh well, I get it.
Speaker 5: I won't been going through my four childhood with my grand kids, so I get it.
Speaker 2: That's much more fun to spend these last year's you know, just having fun goofing. Everything's just funny, you know, you can find something to laugh at and everything almost well yeah everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, hey, we're going to Andy Coop and Elvis going in that stick.
Speaker 2: That's my brother.
Speaker 1: His name and.
Speaker 5: No, okay, my cousin. Your cousin's Andy. Yeah we got that's that's just.
Speaker 2: The way we are. Everything's a joke, but I can always find something to make group of things. My latest addiction has been watching old episodes of Survivor on Pludeo TV and just clown and on these idiots because it's it's so funny to me because it I see, you know, smoking joints and watch these idiots that don't know how to survive from apple butter, you know, out there going to it was my whole pain is I'm gonna trade and then everybody's always crying. Ever like see, I think they need to go back to doing Survivor like in the middle of Africa or Australia or somewhere where there's not so much sand, because it's getting them everybody's vagina. These people are crying about it. I think it's chronic dry vagina. It's I've seen that look before in my Exi's face. You know, I don't think that the medicals on standby with a vasoline or anything else. A little bit of ky you know what you're gonna do? Hawk two. You can't spit sand out of the vagina, man, it doesn't work that way. He's a physic man, and I think people should be paying intense to him.
Speaker 9: Well you should know, dude.
Speaker 3: You should go by experience and together the beach other and tell us more about it.
Speaker 1: You know what I think?
Speaker 14: I think.
Speaker 1: I think the next the next reality show like that ought to be drop them all off in Detroit with five bucks apiece and see what happens. That would be better because I'd love to see Urban Survivor back and they'll have three pity Urban Survivor.
Speaker 2: And he said, ah my three pitty.
Speaker 5: I said, what.
Speaker 2: It would be three fifty and not be a little bit suspicious.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, boy, I need about three.
Speaker 2: They're monster again. We'll work hard for all money in this house, Munssel, I'll just be giving it away. I gave a dollar them the woman you gave my dollar.
Speaker 5: Then he drinks you you got more.
Speaker 2: I wonder if crazy old Mansel.
Speaker 1: So guys, look we're down there about the last ten minutes, so I want to give each of you a chance to, like, you know, give a part of the shot. So I think we should start with Smid Kent and like, I'll put everybody on hold as we go. If you get to it quick enough, we can put everybody back on again. So Smith Kent, go ahead, your final shot for the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to say bear cam is back. Live bear cam from Katmai National Park and Birks Falls. Let's think that salmon run is about to start. There's a couple of ways where there's a lot of fish and they're fed well, a lot of crazy stuff's going on. The dominant bear must have gotten in a fight recently because his jaws all messed up.
Speaker 2: There's really not a dominant.
Speaker 9: Bear right now.
Speaker 3: They're all just kind of getting along. They're well fed. But it's gonna they're starting to line up now up on the falls. Like the salmon run is actually starting, there's gonna be a lot more bears gathering. Check out live bear cams just you know, go on YouTube and just type that out. Explore dot org. Great stuff. It's like medicines and it's so much fun to watch. He's there, So I just wanted to say that real quick. I love talking everybody. You know, I'll be around. I was hoping to try to talk to you at some point, Chuck like maybe later.
Speaker 1: Well, I go around after I got stuff to produce and everything. And that's the trouble at night sometimes, So try and get a hold of me on Sunday. Sundays. Usually today I do nothing, but this week I'm gonna be doing stuff. Anyways, I'm who I mean.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what number to call and talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's because I don't have a cell phone. But if you reach out to me where you know how to get me, we'll figure it out. So I'm gonna put you on hold. And that brings us to Jimmy James next. Okay, so Jimmy, you a final shot for the week ahead. Oh Jimmy, Jimmy's gone all right. Then that means we go to uh lead next.
Speaker 2: Well, folks, I guess my party words is, so don't sign on the same dogs ass every day.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: The b don't change unless you're the dog on the sleigh. Don't matter if you're a pedigree or just some ragged old stray because the sun don't sign on the same dogs ass every day. Thanks for having me back again, Chuck, you have another these callings shows. Man, I'll see if I can darken your Doorsteff another time or two. Brother.
Speaker 1: Well, we try and do him every Friday night eight to ten at least, okay, but sometimes it runs longer. Call back in sometime, definitely. All right, So now we got Danny, Yes, go ahead, man, your finals up for the week and maybe I'll turn it loose on everybody. I'll see if I can get Bepeede back. But maybe he hung up. Maybe I'm not sure. All right, do you have me? You're unmuted? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to thank the laughter and putting up to day. And hey, thank you Jimmy James. So device on Hawaii. You probably give a good destination for the next Hawaiian trips. I think we're gonna be going back, hopefully it'll go well. And thanks for the laughter. And I appreciate the show that you let somebody like me come on.
Speaker 2: And my wife just walked in while you have.
Speaker 5: Me on hold, And I'm glad I went on that run run because she made a hell of a peanut colada. So I'm gonna go have some dinner and have a peanut clada and take it easy. So I wish every the best and Shuck You're in my prayers to hoopef All. Your issue is a result and best wishes.
Speaker 1: Hey, I appreciate you man, thank you, and I look forward to talking to you again in the future. Like I said, we do this every Friday night. Now, I put everybody on hold. I was going to give the last word to be Pete, but instead what I'm gonna do is turn everybody back on and just let him roll for the next few minutes. I want to thank everybody for calling in and again a big thanks to Jimmy James because he paid the pall bill this week and if he didn't, we wouldn't have had the show. Just telling you guys that and that's the way it is right now. So until I get sort it out here we are. We're on the edge of trying to keep it running and that's what I'm doing all right. Anyway, no worries about that. For the next few minutes. Everybody's live and they can just do what they want and we'll just close it out that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thanks Jimmy James once again.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I want to say again that we're all you know, live here, so Jared.
Speaker 2: Jammy James, awesome, bro, there you go.
Speaker 1: So another thing you I'm thinking my simple water. Yes, and I've got I've got a little bit of Mountain new here actually, which is funny because that's always what Jimmy's drinking every time he gets asked on the Uncle Show, what are you drinking? Because they did test meer, you know they do the Dollar Store Beer Review. He's always drinking Mountain dew. I happen to have some Code red in a cup right here, So that's what I'm drinking right here.
Speaker 2: Water's pretty good for you. Let's say, yeah, I'm drinking a Miller just finished a Miller Highlight.
Speaker 5: Established in nineteen o three. Champagne of Beers, the Champagne of Beers, Yes, sir, or as we.
Speaker 2: Call it around in Iowa. Are you are you from Iowa? Yes, sir? In Omaha.
Speaker 5: Braft that they got, they got a lot of stand about.
Speaker 6: Alloway, they did, they did, and you know I've been to When you get in the Nebraska airport, you drive like three hundred yards in Iowa and back into the Brassma on the Missouri River and I went.
Speaker 2: Across this February. They had a cold shunt walked that job box peris pedestrian bridge and I think it was about ten below. But I had to get to iowan back when there's chunk's ice on the river and I can handle it until that wind picked up.
Speaker 5: And that that's I had to cover my treat. That was bitterful.
Speaker 2: The diggd brutal right out there on the west side of the hills there right that little by water.
Speaker 3: Around Hills, got there by mild street trying to get up there and get some of them freshly sheared sheep. So just chill out here.
Speaker 2: I don't like the sheared ones man. The sheared ones man, you can't really have got nothing to hold on to unless they get stuck in the fence. Now they get stuck in the fence, boy, you just grab a little axe and grease off your truck and go down. I'll tell you what. An unsheared cheap is way easier to catch in a pig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know professional catcher of boat.
Speaker 2: Well, I told you about my first wife job of the hut right, and I got you the way I'll say it. I'm pretty much nailed the market down on that one. The president for all generations come afterwards, and the stores will be told from hills on high and well he's down low to the rivers and seas, and the sky's in bow and they'll be.
Speaker 17: Tall, dire and I and I promise you all, I promise you all that my first wife, better known as White Godzilla, uh is you know, because she was six foot three and over three hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: But uh, the fact is that you know she's probably sitting in Hell right now next to my mother, and they're both waiting for me. So I'll get there eventually. Girls, don't worry anyway, you know the stuff.
Speaker 2: You might tell me how to get a hold of you at some point, Like I said, you have Facebook, I don't care whatever he's like, I'll be joining you in now. We'll tell me how to get a hold of you. I know how to coffee, but getting all the chuck in the throw a different thing. I can talk to anybody to Hell right now, but get hold it chuck is if there were story, I don't worry, don't work. Can I'm sure we'll have a hotline, ya it'll be great.
Speaker 1: The email the email link still works on my website can't. And you know I do have some social media. If you message me there, I'll figure out a way to get on a phone with you. I'll borrow a phone, all.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, yeah, we can always just do that on the messenger too. Yeah, but you have to do video chat.
Speaker 2: Just do a phone chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't. I don't have a phone, so I'll have to borrow a phone. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Okay, did I say you're a computer? You can't do the.
Speaker 2: I should be able to do. I can do it on this piece of crap I got.
Speaker 1: No. I can make a phone call from my computer. But I need a number for you, So you'd have to send me a number.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, I got y'all said you'd need a.
Speaker 2: Whole number, like a landline.
Speaker 1: Just send me a number and I'll call you.
Speaker 2: What other numbers that you want them to call you on? You? I don't care charge day is so it could be a landline and yes, all right.
Speaker 1: Landline's fine?
Speaker 2: No, man, give you on which number? The seventh number? How many numbers do I need to number?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 17: Check?
Speaker 3: Check your yeah, check your messenger.
Speaker 1: I'll send you one here in a minute, all right, all right, but not tonight because i'm producing another show like now. So but when i'm done, yeah, i'll check it out. Okay, if I'm still a wink, I'll check it out. But if not, I'm here. You're here from me tomorrow, Okay, Yeah, no problem, dude.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to catch up with you about a couple of ideas and stuff and listen. And I need them different things, man, different things.
Speaker 1: I need them so good. I'd love to hear it. And for those of you out here, jokes to cheer you up, and I appreciate that. For those of you listening on the Ocelli dot Com radio network, the age of transitions with Aaron Franz is up next, So number this. I am O'Kelly. Who are effect? And that's that for this Friday, Entucky. Next week
Speaker 2: Sh