Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots all right, before we get into this raccoon mania here in idiotology. What's this you guy going on? Saturday night?
Speaker 3: Taco Bob A little pre Father's Day I get together. Yeah, we figured we do all these Sunday Fundays. Well, Father's Day's Sunday, so we're gonna do it Saturday night. We're gonna be at Woe Joe's and Saint Cloud six to eight, big old summer rock concert ticket blitz Pat. We're gonna have tickets every like fifteen minutes, gonna be playing cornhole for really good tickets. Also beer pong, so it's gonna be a party. Saint Cloud spread the word. Six to eight. This Saturday, we're gonna be out with Surfside, Iced Tea and Vodka, so we're gonna have specials on that. And it's just these these events, different events we're doing with them with Surfside, Surfside, Ice Team, Vodka, really fun time. So Wojo Saint Cloud. This Saturday started at six all right.
Speaker 2: You might recall a little ways back, we had this story out of Springfield Township, Ohio, this story of Chewy the raccoon, who presented himself during what turned out to be a stop for an outstanding warrant for for this this woman, uh, Victoria Videll, who had an outstanding warrant and apparently Chewy is her her pet raccoon. And when the police approached the car, quite the unexpected surprise, I.
Speaker 4: Stop here you are. You are suspended with a warrant for your arrest. And the raccoon has her meth pipe. That's right, her mes pipe. He's played with a meth pipe right now.
Speaker 1: There's no it is trying to smoke it.
Speaker 4: There's no one, all right, I had enough fun in games.
Speaker 3: So the rac and literally had the meth pipe in its mouth trying to hit it.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that's so.
Speaker 2: One of the news stations there in that town decided to do a follow up to see what the situation is at this point.
Speaker 3: Let's see how the raccoon's doing so well.
Speaker 2: Victoria is out pending her next court appearance. Chewy is still in her possession, although whether or not that's legal is up for debate. You are legally allowed to have a pet raccoon in the state of Ohio, shocker, as long as it's not a wild raccoon. Now, she says she bought it online but lost the transaction record, and seeing as the fact that she had been living in her car and that she's now a month later, she's now upgraded to a tent and Cheweye is living in there with her, as well as a couple of dogs that are in the mix.
Speaker 5: Those were the dogs we heard in the car in that audio.
Speaker 2: And she says, she says she will not surrender Chewy under any circumstances, when in reality, her lawyer is apparently working with the State of Ohio and animal officials welfare officials to at least take Chewy into see if he's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just say, if you could just test Chewy for anything, and then because if he's addicted to meth but she's not sharing her, that's just sad. That's a whole sad state of affairs. I say, test the raccoon, if it's fine, give it back to her, and then if not, the state takes it and you know, gets it back to hell.
Speaker 2: What do you think yeah, I mean, I think the thing needs to be checked out. It sounds like he eventually will be good. If that If you haven't had your fill of raccoon madness, let's jump over to the great state of Kentucky. Say hello to forty year old Jonathan Mason. He was arrested for releasing a wild raccoon into a ball. He allegedly did it because they had thrown him out for being drunken obnoxious, warned him not to return.
Speaker 5: So he did. A drunken obnoxious thing.
Speaker 2: Throws the wild raccoon in the bar, which bits somebody. The police say they're familiar with this guy, who's known as Cowboy Cody, because back in December, this clown drunkenly rode a mule into a liquor store. The mule was taken away by police. Then a few days after that, Jonathan was hammered again and unsuccessfully tried.
Speaker 5: To retake the mule.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Cowboy Cody, how did he not get bit when he's throwing a raccoon in there? Coon whisperer, I don't know. You know how you do it with a cat to get him in the carrying case? Look, pat the scruff of the neck. Yeah, if you have that raccoon by the scuff of the neck, he really can't bite you on that hand.
Speaker 5: At least opens the.
Speaker 2: Door with one hand, throwst the raccoon in.
Speaker 5: With the other. Billy has a pet raccoons. Yeah, he showed us.
Speaker 3: They eat right out of his hands and everything. I still tell him be careful.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: And finally there's this, and I apologized to anyone enjoying breakfast right now.
Speaker 5: Oh come on, what what?
Speaker 2: What what do you think of When I use the term boil in a bag?
Speaker 3: I think of a crawfish and all that stuff thrown in a big boiling.
Speaker 5: Pot of water.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, it's a nice season. Obviously a cooking method, which it is. Boiling a bag is the term now being used for a type of funeral offering that has shown up and is being offered in the UK. And uh, actually they're trying to get this to be okayed in the UK. It is already uh legal in several other countries. No, it is an alternative method of human body disposal already legal in some countries, nicknamed boiling a bag, otherwise known as a water funeral. The dead body is loaded loaded into a pressure vessels. That vessel is then loaded with a mix of water and alkaline chemicals. The vessel is then heated to three hundred and twenty degrees fahrenheit, breaking down the body into liquid and bones. The liquid portion then gets flushed down the drain and the bones are ground to ash for the people to take home trying to eat.
Speaker 5: If they're basically sou being the body. You know that pathod of cooking. Oh, that's discussed.
Speaker 2: There's the device, the boiling, the bagg raider.
Speaker 3: I would rather it's his tube that he show me with all these Yeah, I would rather had like a like a you know, a boil, a bowl in a bag, you know, the gross one.
Speaker 5: Then that that is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Why why why is this becoming in.
Speaker 5: Vogue because there's no room.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's all about carbon footprints, taco, because cremation creates a large carbon footprint. This is the alternative. I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 3: Just the thought of this is just I love mother Earth, I mother Earth.
Speaker 5: We are one.
Speaker 3: But you can melt a glacier before you're doing that to me, take that two glaciers with a polar bear, just wall Ristler two. Not a chance in hell you're boiling me.
Speaker 5: Orlando's rock station