Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Yo, Kenny, good morning. It was a pretty good sounding victory speech you pulled off. What do you got some podcasts studio over there? You do some podcasts bitch about things?
Speaker 2: It really did. It sounded like a studio quality. It was very good.
Speaker 1: All right. I appreciate your patience. You're going for win number two? Yes, okay, who do we got against you?
Speaker 2: Arthur? Arthur? I can kid it.
Speaker 3: Is this Arthur, Sir, champ Are Arthur? Yes, sir Arthur, give everybody your resume.
Speaker 2: So last year I made it into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I did get beat on the first day, but prior to that, I am the best four day champ in a row. I think I got three fours in a row in one year. Kenny, he's the greatest four day champion ever.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's awesome at a time?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I don't know. I mean, it's a weird thing. It's a sick brag. It's just it's a brag.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's a brag. I don't know if it's a good one. I don't know. I probably got a dozen one pump jumps.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think there's probably John's over there crunching numbers.
Speaker 2: There's all kinds of substats on all you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Arthur's a one time Hall of Famer, Kenny's an eight time Hall of Famer. All you got to do a shut out your name when you think you know the answer? You guys are playing for a Rob Ryan show t shirt.
Speaker 2: Good look, here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna be here all week, guys. So, uh, you know someone's gonna play tomorrow Kenny and Arthur Alex, could you really listen carefully?
Speaker 2: I sure will? You know they're good players here. Number one?
Speaker 1: What Houston team has opening day?
Speaker 2: Kenny? Astros? The Astros?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which Houston team has opening day coming up at dyke In Park.
Speaker 2: It's the Astros. What is that? Thursday? The Condition Company? Yeah? Oh no, what is that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I said, when is that? Yeah? No, I got that part now, Kenny, Thank you? Kenny? Uh, yeah, he definitely got you on that one. Arthur, let's go step out of question. Oh I'm sorry. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, non sports just happens. This is what came up here. This is Jill sending me some killer questions. Man, thank you, Jill. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
Speaker 2: Kenny Arthur is louder than Kenny Mars.
Speaker 1: You got you, dude, Good game man, He's quick say, gotcha on that.
Speaker 2: All right, Arthur? Good to have you back on all right? Yeah, or in Kenny's case, twenty nine. I don't know. There's a lot, dude, people staying you miscounted. Well, I hope not. He's not saying you don't. Hope don You're on now. Who cares?
Speaker 1: We're playing this game tomorrow, dude, you're playing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You got you just added the a rod Ryan shoot t shirt. Let's crank this, sucker up, dude, nice game today, Hang on