Speaker 1: So in this week's episode of The Spiritual Freedom Show, Richard cuts through the Hollywood fearmongering and the wishful thinking alike to reveal why extraterrestrials can't do more to help us and what we can do to change that. Hello, Welcome back to The Spiritual Freedom Show with Richard Lawrence. My name is Darren Ball, and this is the podcast helping you to awaken your chakras, to unlock your psychic powers, and to discover true spirituality. Tuning to discover why extratrestriels won't fix our problems for us, and why it would be worse for us if they did. We'd be robbed of the whole reason for creation. Than this, I know from my own meditations as well as from studying the teachings. It can be summarized in one word, what we need to change to make greater extraterrestrial intervention possible. What I'm saying is what is then happening, Is you're cooperating with God or Divinity, or if you like karma, then that brings an allowance for greater intervention. It's empowering the healing process, but the healing process has to be there in some form for that to be empowered, and that's what they will do. They will empower our cooperation with the Divine Law and revelations about the materialistic conspiracy on Earth and the role that you can play in helping to disempower the dark forces who are behind it. We've got that more coming up. Don't miss it.
Speaker 2: Richard sarn So.
Speaker 1: I thought I introduced today's episode with a little story, just a recent experience that I had. I was leading a divine service, on a divine service maybe a few weeks ago, and I met me last month now with myself and I am, and it was on the theme of true contracts with the spiritual aliens, and there was so we're going through the service and I was sitting out the time. It was at there at the leg term, I have to notice that someone walked out about halfway through, and as I later found out, is because they weren't really happy with the message that extraterrestrials weren't just going to come down and sort out all of our problems for us, that we actually had some level of responsibility in something that we had to do. Yes, And I think that really struck me because I thought, you know, actually probably a lot of people do think that, and you know, it would be a good thing for us to explore, especially in the state of the world, not least you know, the different wars that are going on at the moment, and so much other things that could be better, you know, on on planet Earth. So I think it puts a you know, a spotlight on the question of you know, what is our role, what is their role? Are they here to help? And if they are, why don't they do more? So that's really why I like to explore the on the show today. I think to tackle the big question first. I mean, most of Hollywood, most of governments, et cetera, if they say anything at all, they portray aliens as basically hostile, vicious, or conquering. You know, you think of Predator, you think of a quiet play. All these movies essentially sensationalizing what it would be like to have, you know, aliens come down and attack us on Earth, so you know, something to be afraid of. So what's what's your position? And all this in the way it's been patrolled. The first thing is to take out your your your story that you tel is that a doctor king always stressed and it's still true today that and he gone out with what was popular rather than what was true, he would have been much richer and much more successful on the face of it, certainly materially and with popularity.
Speaker 2: You can see you hear of.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody yesterday who came to see me about who does podcasting and various things like this, and they were telling me how they could go about getting millions of views and so on.
Speaker 2: In the end, though, one hundred views with the truth.
Speaker 1: Is worth millions of views with something that isn't true, And this is what we have to just keep in mind.
Speaker 2: Obviously we want to get.
Speaker 1: As many views as many interested people as we possibly can, but we must always stick to the truth. And the truth of our world is uncomfortable and is deliberately sullid by dark forces, deliberately who set out to make sure there are numerous claims out there, and many of them, if not most of them, if not nearly all of them false to greater or lesser degree, which will then take people away from the very few that are true. Now, the etheristciety is completely true, and you know, I don't expect anybody to take my word for that.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 1: Look into it, check it out. You won't find anything else like it. One of the things that marks us out in the Etherist society is that we I say we, I mean you know, I was hardly around then, but when it started, which is nineteen fifty five, I keep reminding people of that we are by far the world's most long standing UFO contact organization who are stuck to our teachings and is still very active today, very very active today, and is still working directly in cooperation with people from other worlds, not least on the various wars that you mentioned on our world, in sending energy out from extraterrestrial sources through our apparatus, with the cooperation of people, for example, on a holy mountain like Holstone Down that we'll be going on June the twentieth first year, there will be direct outpouring of energy also at that occasion from extraterrestrial sources.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Of another organization that can genuinely say that, genuinely and truthfully say that, I mean, other than the spiritual hierarchy of Earth, often called a great White brotherhood, the Ascended Masters. Of course, it's an extremely rare thing and maybe we have, you know, not bigged it up enough. Maybe we should just come out and say it now. One of the things though, that's marked out the etheristudy, since it's very big, is this claim of contact with beings from this Solar system. And if I may like to read you something that master of theorists said in the very very early days. It's published in this bob please do you are responsible? And it be particlarly coold if I could find it, Yes, here it is he said this. I think the masters within this planetary system will have to help your little world out of its rut. We do not really want intervention from outside the planetary system, except from God, which was outside and yet within. We do not really want intervention from outside the planetary system.
Speaker 2: Now bear in mind that.
Speaker 1: Yes, extraterrestrial craft are coming into this Solar system from certainly outside the Solar System, from far distant reaches, no doubt, to observe to see what goes on on a very backward planet like this one. But all of this activity, this entry into our Solar system is very carefully monitored by beings inside this Solar system. So why is this important? Well, when it comes to receiving messages communications designed to help humanity. I personally would call that intervention. Yeah, I agree. If it's true, it's extremely positive intervention. In the crise of the ethericide, it is very positive intervention. But based on that statement by the mastery theorist who's extremely prominent, far more prominent actually than was realized when he first communicated with dotor King, they wouldn't allow communicators from Player des serious Rio because they wouldn't need them. They don't need them. It's the planets in this solar system, who are far more advanced than us, who are fully aware of all craft that enter into the Solar system, and there are governing rules about things like that, you can't just come here. And you know, people often ask us, well, aren't there hostile aliens out there? Well, yes there are. This is proof in itself that we are protected, that we are monitored, because we couldn't help, We couldn't protect ourselves. Our governments haven't officially declared that they even believe in them, never mind fight them. Yea, even if they were equipped to. We are protected. It's closely monitored, and so therefore this is a very easy yardstick for you to discriminate about true and false communications from extraterrestrials. Do they come from this solar system?
Speaker 2: I can see why.
Speaker 1: By the way, particularly from about the nineteen eighties, nineties and so on, it was very common for people to start to claim distant constellations and so on because they didn't think there was life in this solar system. Yeah, they thought they'd been disproved. Yeah, yeah, so it's much easier to sell well, it's from out there somewhere. But actually, of course, now science is moving towards a multiverse, of multi dimensional universe, higher frequencies of existence. You've got astronauts saying that aliens could be invisible and things like that. Has been a massive change. And so the idea of Martians, Venusians, Saturnians, Jubiterians actually not being visible or detectable to us unless they chose to be is much more I won't say it's university believe, but it's much more credible than it would have been then. But then Dr King was onto this before then, Yes, right from the fifties, right from the get go. Of course, a planet like Mars or Venus is far more concern about what goes on in their neighbor, what close neighbor the Earth than somebody way out there, and so these beings, we're very fortunate. The other intelligences in this solar system are more than equipped to guide help us, and so they are the intelligences that are communicating with us. I ran an event recently, and there are people asking me who are getting very confused by these numerous claims that are out there and looking for ways to tell. And this isn't the only way to tell. You can judge by the content of the communication, the depth of the teaching. Does it stand up to the test of time, as our teachings clearly do, because we've been going for over seventy years, Does it stand up to examination? And above all else, what are you and they doing? What are they asking us to do? How are they helping us to do? It comes up to the point of intervention, which you mentioned. How can we bring that intervention? So we're ruling out here intervention. I'm going to make an exception in a moment, but intervention by and large from outside this solar system, I will say, unless it's specifically authorized for a particular reason, karmic reason. And I can think of one example where it is from outside the solar system. But even then though it's under the remit of intelligences.
Speaker 2: From this solar system.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's not some other program.
Speaker 2: It's not coming from them.
Speaker 1: They are being used or allowed to help our world because of various reasons. This is the Masters from Gotha. Yeah, so, I mean it does bring up the next point though, which is that you know, if these beings are so great and so advanced and have civilizations millions of years more evolved than our own, then you know, perhaps people would still have the same action as this man who walked out there, which is that, well, if they also advanced, why don't they why don't they come and just fix everything for us? I mean, why don't he.
Speaker 2: Didn't stay and ask afterwards?
Speaker 1: You know, because it's funny because it was actually answered like a few minutes later, and anyway, yeah, there you are.
Speaker 2: So what would you say to that?
Speaker 1: And I think also, you know, coming back to that, there are people who just don't like the message, and this comes back to popularity and truth. I've heard people say, I'm somebody quite close to me he said to me, I just don't like the idea of reincarnation. I just don't like the idea that my children, you know, existed already and you know they weren't created by me and my husband, and and it's irrelevant. I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter what you like. In the end is what is true. So we're, you know, in the here say, we're looking for people who are truth seekers, not like as you get in the mind, body, spirit movements or cherry picking.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I think I put all this together and I'll use the chakras in a way that suits me, not in a way that is right, and you know, or even true and so on, and you get.
Speaker 2: This going on.
Speaker 1: So it's it's that adherence to truth. But coming to the intervention point, why is it then?
Speaker 2: And this is oh I so.
Speaker 1: Wish that people could grasp this point as to why it is not only the cosmic intelligences. But we talked in a recent show about sending can't intervene more than they do. And the best example I can give is, and I was briefly a school teacher, and you know, and we've all been at school, if all your homework was done, if you if your parents went in and sat in the exam instead of you and I answered all the questions, you'd probably get very high marks.
Speaker 2: They did your paper for you. What have you learned? And it's not true? It isn't you.
Speaker 1: And if they came down and it is hard to grasp, but if they came down and intervened and sorted all the problems of the world out for us, we would learn nothing and we'd be robbed of the whole reason for creation.
Speaker 2: What is the whole reason for creation?
Speaker 1: And this I know from my own meditations as well as from studying. The teachings can be summarized. We did a show on this. In one word, evolution. Our evolution would be stalled. We wouldn't be able to advance, we wouldn't be able to learn, we wouldn't be able to grow. It's a strange thing. In a somadic condition, you can see things which are apparent paradoxes, well they are to the ordinary mind, they would be paradoxes. For example, you can see why it is that a wild jungle animal which is vicious maybe is hunting, probably for food, possibly just for the hunt, or both in a vicious manner. You can see that that animal needs to evolve to grow out of the ferociousness, the violence, the viciousness of the aspect of its nature. But you can also see at the very self same time in that state and you're not thinking, bear in mind, you're perceiving truth. You're seeing what is that they need.
Speaker 2: To be like that.
Speaker 1: In order to learn not to be like that. M An evolution is like that. And so intervention is a very narrow line. There is intervention. Let's say that straight away there has been intervention throughout the Central and we can do things to bring more intervention because they're waiting on us, and we are doing things to bring more into our pilgrimage will bring more intervention. It won't just send out energy to the world. It will bring more intervention from higher forces as well. It probably the most amazing aspect of it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And that the last time we went up there, I think the ore two hundred people, there was completely unexpected change in the Gaza conflict. In the corridors for aid opened. They hadn't been predicted within hours and there was a ceasefire didn't last forever, but there was one, and within months there was some kind of a settlement that has happened since. So these things have a big effect. But they have a big effect because not only do we send out energy, it brings intervention from higher forces. But here's the thing. Because we're sending out energy, they can intervene. Yes, if we didn't, they couldn't because we have to take these actions which do a thing which is called manipulate karma. That's what I'd love you to explore more about. I mean, what so the limit, the sort of the reason why they can't intervene is because of karma, which is our need to evolve. I mean, the supreme the supreme lords of Karma who govern this galaxy in terms of governing the sense of governing the effect of the laws of Karma within this galaxy do it for one reason and one reason only. Is a highly complex, multifaceted thing, but there's one overriding reason, which is to bring about those conditions which will enable us to evolve. Not to evolve us, but to enable us to evolve. It's a big difference. They're not again interfering, but they're providing those conditions which enable us to evolve throughout the galaxy. That is, people on this planet, people on all planets, beings, you know, of great evolution as well, are also evolving. Planets themselves are evolving, Suns themselves are evolving, and all of this is going on, and it's all brought into being through karma, and so we can alter our karma, so it's not a fatalistic thing, Oh dear, And most people think it is, Oh dear, I'm going to get some karma. Then you've got other people who think, oh, instant karma was going to get you. That was the song, And it's not true. It might be, it could be instant, but.
Speaker 2: It's very rare.
Speaker 1: It's true to say karma works all the time, but the results of actions can happen quickly or more slowly. But certainly if we as the human race, now we're talking world karma, not so much individual karma. Take actions for the betterment of humanity, for the betterment of this plan of evolution that the great Ones want to see throughout the whole galaxy and beyond. Then they can help us to do that. They are totally dependent on our actions. They are totally dependent on our consciousness. Because it's an old law, you know, they can only come so far down to us. We have to come up to them. That's the karmt manipulation. Always been that way the old days. You have to go and find your guru. Sometimes they might be in a cave somewhere in a distant region of.
Speaker 2: The himalayas well.
Speaker 1: Then you have to walk there, have a trek there and wait until they're ready to see you. That's all part of the karmic manipulation. With our pilgrimage that's coming up. By the way, it's not just the energy that we will send out on the mountain that you'll be able to feel you'll be part of. Please don't underestimate what you can do. You the so called ordinary person is the key is that it's not the politicians necessarily, it's not the bankers as for sure, and it's not the armies that are going to bring lasting change to this world. It's the people who take spiritual action of one kind or another. And the more powerful that action, the greater the role they play. And they are absolutely key, which is everyone. And it's not just while they're on the mountain. It's when they as we heard recently somebody I think it was in Atlanta, you know, if they come, it's when they buy their air ticket spend the money, sacrifice to pay for their air ticket, travel over, stay somewhere, get themselves ready, get into the location of Devon where the hill is really a hill, but it we call it a mountain, beautiful place. Get there, climb up it. All of that is a calm manipulation before we've ever sent any energy out on the mountain at all. The whole effort is helping to manipulate karma and this will allow more intervention by alien beings. And what is it that actually allows the more intervention? So we're doing all this effort, as you say, people are making sacrifices the time of their money, et cetera, to enable them to be there so that they can help to play role in sending out this energy. But what's changing exactly? I mean, what is it what conditions are we ching that allows them, these extrastrials to intervene more. You might put it this way, every step we take towards them, they can take too towards us. That's something they have said or has been said about them. Now, when we are acting in a way that they determine, especially if it's in direct cooperation with teachings they.
Speaker 2: Have given, then they of course.
Speaker 1: Can do far more to help that because they are enabled. That is the manipulation of karma, and you know it brings with it openings let's call it that karmic openings for them to intervene and empower something which exists. I mean, if you have sort of a healing process going on within a person, within an individual, you can empower that healing process with you know, remedies, with the laying on of hands, with a new with the right exercise. It's empowering the healing process. But the healing process has to be there in some form for that to be empowered. And that's what they will do. They will empower our cooperation with the divine law, and it comes back to divinity, really comes back to God really or Brahma, whatever you want to call it. We are then cooperating with what God really is. I mean I wanted to just save there. I mean people who don't believe in God. People who are saying I don't believe in God. Atheists let's say, have a problem. They have I think a mental health issue because they don't know what God is, So how can they say believe in it? Yeah, they could say I don't believe in the god of this religion, that religion.
Speaker 2: Perhaps they can say that maybe, but.
Speaker 1: To say you know that, that's just another foolish assertion. They don't know, but you can find out and you can know. But anyway, what I'm saying is, what is then happening is you're coming back and cooperating with God or Divinity or if you like karma, and that brings an allowance for greater intervention. You've opened a door and then they can come through it. Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense to me because you say it's it's action and reaction, isn't it. So yeah, you're you're sort of thinking in the right way, doing the right things, this selfless love and service to others. What is the reward of this good works? You know, from a comic point of view, You know, obviously people think of rewards a very basic way. But if this reward is actually greater wisdom and enlightenment that we can enjoy that can help us in our evolution, then you can see how that would entail their greater intervention on earth to help create the condition in which we could, you know, work towards this greater enlightenment again, further. You can see a lot of these things, you know, within the individual as well.
Speaker 2: I mean evolution as a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a static sort of pro rata growth. It's an exponential growth. So as as you start to evolve, as you start to if you're able to say raised Condolini or let's they awaken your higher chakras, so that that that growth, that expansion happens much more quickly. And it's it's partly because you've just to get technical, if you like. In that case, you've created a vacuum there, and the vacuum as a vacuum increases within higher consciousness. And by a vacuum, I mean a vacuum of lower thought. The transmutation of lower thought gives more space and and and the pressure then increases exponentially. It doesn't increase, just pro rata, and it brings greater evolution. So I know this is sounding a little bit technical, but evolution.
Speaker 2: Is like that.
Speaker 1: For example, people who've read the Nine Freedoms, they'll see if you look at the eighth freedom, which is about Saturnian, who are the most advanced beings on any planet in this Solar system, you'll see that within their growth their evolution, it's exponential. It's massively more like over a thousand times more than the growth was before. You can see it with spiritual energy too, the accumulation.
Speaker 2: Of spiritual energy. The higher the frequency, the more it grows.
Speaker 1: And just like as I mentioned, they can't come down. We have to come up to them. So if you feed and I'm talking about the individual now, your higher chakras through the right thinking, through prayer, through the right kind of meditation, through spiritual visualizations, they can feed the lower ones.
Speaker 2: Those people who know.
Speaker 1: The practice of the presence, which is a practice where you take the energy up and it's available in the society to the highest chakra, well, something that could become the highest chakra. Be careful, but they'll know that at the end it's all brought it's brought down and it filters down through the consciousness. If you activate a higher chakra, it will feed a lower one. But what it won't work the other way around. You have to take a step up to bring that feeding of the lower one. So you can see this kind of law through all aspects of evolution and development, and it's true of service. The more we serve, and after all, what we're doing here is sending out energy for world peace. World peace benefits obviously the people in the regions where the war is going on. It benefits the mother Earth, which is an even bigger reason to do it. Bigger point, it benefits all life on earth, and to some degree it must benefit the totality of creation because it's going in the direction that life is meant to be going. This enables, this brings a reaction, and it brings a reaction from higher those every aspect, including the higher aspects, and including in this case, intervention from higher beings who want this. This is what they want. This is what they could bring through force, but won't exactly, but they will bring without you see, because it removes the element of them interfering with our free will. We're doing this of our free will, so they're not interfering with us, so then they can help us, which is what they want to do anyway. Yeah, yeah, got it. And as you mentioned, as I'd like to explore it. But now, I mean they have intervened, actually in a lot of ways they have where they've been allowed to by Yeah, I mean the first time that dot Kin climbed also known certainly well the first time that I know of, which is when he had an encounter with the Master Jesus on that mountain and Jesus made that mountain holy and charged it with power, came down in the UFO to do so. By the way, I mean, a war was brewing in leban and we've mentioned this before and it fizzled out. So that was intervention of a kind by one man, but in cooperation with a very great being, and it brought that result.
Speaker 2: That was one of the results it brought.
Speaker 1: And we've had many results up there, and these have come through our efforts. Our efforts are essential, but our efforts are enabled greater powers.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 1: For example, we can send out energy in one of our missions, which is called Operation Prayer Power. We've sent out energy to a particular conflict region or a particular hurricane disaster or earthquake disaster for relief, for healing, and it has enabled a sended masters who are fully aware of that tragedy, but are limited by this karmic law.
Speaker 2: Again, are karma not their.
Speaker 1: Karma ar karma to intervene ten times as much in terms.
Speaker 2: Of energy as we did. But we trigger that.
Speaker 1: It's a trigger, it's a karmic trigger. Yeah, and so you're saying, that's all we can be a part of.
Speaker 2: We can that's what we can be a part of.
Speaker 1: And June the twentieth, June the twenty first, just to name one coming event there or others of course, be absolutely a part of it. And I want to stress again every effort that is made by every individual to be there, particularly those who are traveling big distances.
Speaker 2: We already know we.
Speaker 1: Have people coming from Japan, America, Africa, you know, parts of Europe to be there. That's a massive karmic manipulation that's got to help world peace. Just remind me of I was reading a transmission from the Master Theorists recently, and he talked about why the dark forces are so intent on stopping any real move towards pieces because once you have peace, then there's a natural searching for enlightenment and then must take place amongst people.
Speaker 2: And so that's very true indeed.
Speaker 1: And so you know that's sort of like that's the stakes we're.
Speaker 2: Working on here.
Speaker 1: We are those are the steaks, and we're up against dark forces.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: You know, I did a podcast recently for somebody and the comments about war was that well, you know, it's all manipulated by the bankers, and you know there's some truth in that, But the bankers are children, I'm sorry. They are just pawns compared even the wealthiest of them, compared to the real powerful dark forces who want to you know, they have a whole agenda about engineering wars and bringing confusion and and the answer to that is to send out light. And the answer is to help. It will actually help if anyone really cares about it, and we probably should those dark forces as well, rather than letting them have their way.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm sorry to say.
Speaker 1: Say the majority of human beings do they don't. Then I'm not saying they're bad people, but they don't take direct action in contravention of these forces of darkness. And the direct action that we can take is consciousness elevating. It's elevating the mind because it's the mindset of the world.
Speaker 2: That has to be changed.
Speaker 1: The physical things can happen, and the wars can stop certain things, and money can do certain things, and it does, and it's great when it's charity and so on, but in the end, what has to change is the mindset which brings these things into being in the beginning. And that's what prayer can do, that's what healing can do, that's what mantra can do. Yeah, and I think this is really helpful because it brings us back to one of the message you said in the beginning, which is there's a great distinction between messages which are true, which are coming through, versus those which are not.
Speaker 2: And one of the.
Speaker 1: Big tests is what are being asked to do? What are we what do you actually do with the information?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and doctor King, as well as being primary terrestrial mental channel as they called him, he was also an absolute expert in his own right on spiritual energy. It was an absolute specialist field of his and psychic self defense was another one, but this was one that he really understood and he devised missions, He devised programs. He even arranged how the twelve Blessings would be practiced, not just spoken and read, so that a maximum amount.
Speaker 2: Of spiritual energy goes out.
Speaker 1: And he understood, if you send energy out to the sun, you might say, well, the sun actually doesn't need it. You could say that it doesn't matter. We should do it out of devotion, out of thankfulness. We wouldn't have anything. We are solidified sunlight anyway. But he also knew you send energy to the Sun, the sun must, by calmic law, return that and what it returns will be far greater than what was sent. And you know, as it happens, being a God, a manifestation of God, shall we say, it wants to amazingly enough. So this is a very powerful way to bring energy into the orbit of this planet. Yes, sending energy, people might say's a bit remote. Why we're sending energy to the well, the mother Earth. We should do every day, But to these high beings do they really need It's not about whether they need it. It again, is another way of enabling intervention. This is the thing he understood. He understood karma, and he understood the usage of spiritual energy, which is the key. He said, it's the only crisis on Earth. The others would be solved if we solve this lack of spiritual energy crisis that we have. I think this is a very profound insight that maybe a lot of people haven't considered, because it really shows the sort of strategy behind what doctor Quine was trying to achieve and what he managed to create with the theoricidey and the program of cooperation that we now have together with extraterrestrials. I think you know. So you've mentioned Operation Prayer Power, which anyone can be a part of. We talked about the Pilgrimage, and you've also mentioned, you know, energy that goes through certain apparatus from extrastrial sources, it goes out into the world. So these are all, I mean, ultimately, ways that people can either indirectly support or be a part of, be.
Speaker 2: An absolutely part of it.
Speaker 1: And they can, you know, if they want to get advanced and they want to really dedicate themselves, and some people do, and thank god, they do around the world. This could be in New Zealand, it could be in America, it could be up in Barnsley in South Yorkshire. They can operate this apparatus as well as London. They can actually be the person who switches it on and off in direct cooperation with extraterrestrial intelligences.
Speaker 2: I just want to.
Speaker 1: Encourage our listener to really consider what that means. It's enormous, it's really really easy. Some people will dismiss it out of hand, and they're fools. They've got every right to question it, to dismiss it out of hand is the act of a fool because they don't know.
Speaker 2: And it's not true.
Speaker 1: And we have plenty of fools on earth, sadly, and we have some wonderful people on earth. But it's worth investigating because every time that person switches their apparatus on or off, certainly on, they are switching on alien intervention. Yeah, that's it's what you're doing with that button, and that's what's happening. You've done it, I've done it, and others have done it. It's a number of people who put themselves in a karmic position. The karmic position established by doctor King. What would person would have to do to do that, and what they'd have to train in and so on. But you're putting yourself in a karmic position then to enable cosmic forces to send far greater quantities of energy.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, if you had, as we had.
Speaker 1: Last year, over two hundred people traveling to Wholston Down for that purpose, just the action of that number of people doing that is going to bring intervention even before any spiritual energy is sent out. I know I'm repeating myself a bit here, but it's a very key point. Please and please again, repeating again, don't underestimate what you can do. And Dotekinge used to say, it's wrong to overestimate yourself. It is wrong, but it's just as wrong, could even be more wrong sometimes to underestimate yourself and what you can do, and people don't think they can do it. I've been on a TV program with well known healers who didn't believe they could do anything about wars. They knew they could heal people, they didn't think they could do much about a war. But you can, you really can, and you know in the Ethericiety if you work with them through the Etheris Society, which is one of the very very few and certainly the most long standing can assistent genuine extraterrestrial contact to organization. You're not just doing that yourself. You're working with extraterrestrial beings of great compassion and great wisdom, and you are enabling the intervention they want to give, yes, exactly which they're being prevented from giving at the moment by the state of consciousness on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to underscore how incredible a thing is that we can be a part of. You know, we want to get as many people to be a part of this pilgrimage as possible, to inspire them with this idea of the intervention that can be allowed that they can help to trigger in our world, especially at a time where we're beset with you know, at least these two wars and so much else that we could help ourselves to overcome, you know, with the help of extraterrestrials who would empower the right thinking, the right action, that love, the selfless service of humanity on earth. Well spoke, thank you very much for Thank you, Hey, Spiritual Freedom Show family, thanks for tuning in to the show this week. But there was certainly some underrated blockbuster points in that video, and I just wanted to highlight a few of them for you that really stuck out to me. The first point is that extra trestors are already helping us to the fullest extent that they are allowed to according to our karma. The second point is that the two things that we need to change to make greater intervention and help possible is number one, improving world karma and number two raising global consciousness. We need to be taking such actions that they can empower so that they are not interfering with our free will and so that we can learn the lessons that we need in order to evolve. We can do that in many ways, but the most powerful way that I know and that I do myself, is to cooperate directly with their plan for the enlightenment of humanity, and that is through the missions and the program of activities that they have set up through the Ethereal Society. And just one of those is the upcoming pilgrimage that we have on June twentieth to holstond down a holy mountain charge with powerful spiritual energies on the picturesque Devincoast, where we are going to pray and enchant mantra send out energy in order to help in the cause of world peace, and you are all invited to be a part of it. The last point I want to make is that bombshell from Richard, the genuine extra threscial contacts come from inside of the solar system, not from outside of it. There are massive implications of the statement, so much sure that rich and I are going to be doing a show on this very soon, so do look out for that. If you enjoy this episode about enabling alien intervention on Earth. Then do follow a subscribe to the channel so you don't miss any future episodes that can help you to awaken your chakras, to unlock your psychic powers, and to discover true spirituality. Thanks for tuning in to the show and see you next time.