Speaker 1: K f I Am you're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on Jamay on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It is Later with Mo Kelly on KFI AM sixty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Mark Ronner in from Mo with Tiffany Hobbs. Thanks for being here with me again, Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Good evening. Thank you for allowing me to share the airwaves with.
Speaker 2: You, allowing Moe. We'll be back with Tawala tomorrow. We will hear all about their cruise and their assorted adventures. Adventures is the word that I can say on the air, because I'm excited to find out about all the filth they got up to, all the drunkenness, all the key swapping parties, whatever else people do on cruises. The only thing I know about cruises is from the old Kulshak the night Stalker episode where Carl Koleshak has to go to a feature on a cruise ship and it turns out there's a werewolf on the cruise ship. And I don't think that's the experience Mo and Tuala are having. Do you know the episode I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I do think that if anyone were to have that experience. It would be Mo and Twala on a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: Well here's a spoiler if you haven't seen it. There's no silver bullets on the ship. So Coleshak has to sneak into the cabin's the captain's cabin and cut the buttons off his dress uniform and melt them down into bullets. But there's no priest aboard to bless them, so he's got to get a rabbi to bless them so that he can shoot the werewolf. And it still doesn't go as planned. So I'm excited to hear how this went for Mo and Tuala. We got some good guests tonight. We have Jackie Ray, of course, coming in on her normal night to talk about sports, which will be funny because I don't know anything about sports. Also, a really really cool guest one of the first people I thought of when I found out we were going to be hosting the show, Alison Martino, a vintage LA is going to be here at nine o'clock. She seems like a terrific person. I'm a terrible judge of people, but she seems like a lot of fun and I know we're going to have a ton to talk about hope you had a relaxing labor day, Tiffany. You said you went swimming today.
Speaker 3: I did. I was off today from my day job teaching, thankfully, and I was able to go swimming before work. That never happened.
Speaker 2: But you didn't grill anything? And did nobody grill anything? Food? She grill anything? Nothing? Not today? Nop, Eileen, you don't look like a griller. No, she's shaking her head. We've got Eileen guns.
Speaker 3: You'd be surprised. I want to be a vegan really badly, but I just can't. I like steak too much, and I do try.
Speaker 4: I eat vegan most of the time, but I do love barbecue and a good steak, I should tell you.
Speaker 2: And I do admire vegans. And I told Mark Thompson I would like to get some information about him because the couple times I've tried to go vegan in the past, I thought I was dying, I had no energy, I thought my hair was falling out. But what I strenuously object to on vegan foods is the fake grill marks, like either do it or don't do it. Don't don't try to pretend like you've got some tofu that's secretly meet that you've got the grill marks on. I was thinking, you know, it's Labor Day, and I don't want to spend a ton of time on this. If you're against labor unions, I hope you worked today. I hope you didn't take the day off like people who don't get to celebrate Labor Day. Howard Schultz, I hope you're I hope Howard Schultz of Starbucks is working the counter there today. You don't get to take Labor Day off work if you're a union buster. I didn't get to grill anything today because my car engines light came on and I didn't get to go to Costco, which I do most weekends, believe it or not, because because I'm a Patriot.
Speaker 3: Bill Handle Bill Handle goes to Costco all the time.
Speaker 2: I believe that's the one thing that we have in common, because is there anything more American than Costco? Is there anything more American than bolt? Consumerism and no judgment. They don't have any judgment. Like here, when I go to Ralph's, I always have to explain myself to the checker when I have like five packs of cookies to get the sale price that's insidious. By the way, you can get just one packet of cookies for five bucks like a Schmo. Or you can get them for two dollars if you buy five of them and you don't want to get caught without cookies if we have a pandemic again or a zombie apocalypse. So five it is. But I'm always explaining to the cashier. I hope you know I'm not just driving straight home and eating these five things of cookies like a filthy animal. Right, you got to buy five to get the sale price, And they're just looking at me like, just get through the line, buddy, Just or like soup, No, ma'am, I haven't just had my jaw wired shut and I can eat other things. But to get this soup for one dollar, I had to buy eight of them. Otherwise they were four dollars a piece. Nice to meet you. By the way, my name's Andy Warhol. Now, because I was a bag boy a little while in high school, you better believe we used to profile people by what they bought. I mean, that's what they all do and what they always have do, Like how could you not like box of tampons and some ice cream? Hope your evening goes okay, many easy, easy, honestly, best of luck. I'm not going to get in your face about anything. This was before every single person who watches network TV knew what an FBI profiler was. People who work at grocery stores they should be called in to solve crimes because they've been little consumer sherlock homes forever and they judge you. I'm not going to say we judge you. It's been a while since I did that. So let me see champagne, a couple of lobster tails, box some magnums, too easy, give me something more challenging. They don't do that at Costco, though, is my point. I went through the checkout at Costco a few days ago with a couple of gigantic bottles of vodka because they're dirt cheap there. You're insane about them? Why sure, it's an insanely good deal. Why wouldn't you? And then I was in the aisle and I saw a killer deal on tequila, big gigantic bottle of Hornitos for like twenty five bucks, approximately a small barrel of it. When twenty five bucks it gets you maybe maybe two shots of it at a bar but I'm feeling self conscious when I get to the front of the line. Maybe they slip a pamphlet into your stuff when they see these kinds of purchases, like do you need helps or do you have a drinking problem? No, I do not need help unless you're going to suggest a mixer for all of this. So preemptively, I say to the cashier, got a stock up for emergencies. No one wants to get short, you know, a month into the purge, you know, and I know this might seem like a lot, but without hesitation, the cashier is like, nope, we're on the same page. Now I may be imagining this, but I seriously thought she wanted to high five me. She was encouraging me, she was validating me. She saw me, and she was not repulsed. Now, all that said, I love Costco, but you'd think they could use a PA system. And when the store is closing, instead of the cutting edge technology that they do use, which consists of a woman at the back of the store shouting at people to get the hell out of the store, Costco is now they heard employees to the front of the store. Have you been in a Costco when they're closing.
Speaker 3: I have not. I try to stay away from things like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just short of turning the hose on people. I would almost rather have the hose turned on me. And since this labor Day, I did a little googling and found out that Costco has something like a ninety four percent retention rate with employees. They offer medical dental benefits even to part timers, and so I do feel better. I feel more patriotic opping at Costco than walmartin I don't know why more people don't talk about this and don't seem bothered by it. Walmart pays their employees so little that it's one of the employers with the most workers, along with McDonald's. I think on public benefits, food Stamps, Medicaid, and guess who pays for that, US taxpayers, while the Walton family keeps getting richer than oil Sultan's. Anyone who tells you that that's a right or left issue, I think they're gas lating, gaslighting you. It's a getting soaked issue. I mean, people right, left and center pay taxes, and Walmart and pays its employees so little they got to go on public assistance and we have to take up the slack for that they can afford to pay better, but why should they when they can fleece taxpayers into footing the bill For all that seems like the opposite of patriotic. I get the feeling that some people aren't crazy about hearing that, But you have to explain to me why because they sell red, white and blue stuff in this story. You got to tell me how you can possibly defend that. Something to think about on Labor Day when we come back. We are going to stay in the mo Kelly Show Later with mo Kelly tradition of covering Metro incidents. But let's make it a surprised you're.
Speaker 5: Listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty, Mark Ronner in for mo Kelly and Tuala with Tiffany Hobbs here with me as well. It is a day ending in why so, of course there's been another Metro incident, but Metro doesn't seem to be the one to blame in this one though. Still maybe time for the people who run Metro to burn some sage on some buses, do an exorcism, start some hazard pay for drivers. I'll give you the highlights here three cars attempting to start a street takeover crashed into a Metro bus in LA's Vermont Vista neighborhood overnight. Video from the scene shows the mangled vehicles, including one that had been turned on its side in front of the bus, at the crash site, located near the intersection of South Figueroa Street and Century Boulevard. After the crash, off th drivers fled the scene. The Metro spokesman said the bus was stopped at a red light when the collision occurred. Here's what happened. A Metro Line eighty one bus was waiting at a red traffic signal behind a vehicle when a third vehicle attempting to make a left turn, collided with the vehicle, pushing it in front of the bus. My god, these guys can't get a break.
Speaker 3: They can't. And it's really funny that you say. This is a story that somewhat atypical. Usually Metro is in the victim position, or rather the victimizer position, and in this case they are the victim. So we have a bit of sympathy for them.
Speaker 2: And sympathy for the drivers. What do these guys say to their spouses, men or women when they leave the house for work every day, it's Lazarus like, it's been a good life. You're the love of my life. No matter what happens, never forget that. And if I come home, what are we having for dinner tonight?
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about this story, too, Mark, is that, and we were speaking about this off air, typically Labor Day, Memorial Day, these weekend long weekends are synchronous when it comes to the volume of high traffic incidents, DUIs, things like that, and there were no shortage of these incidents. There was another one that has kind of flown under the radar at this point, it hasn't been picked up by the local TV outlets, but it is all over kind of these social media local blogs that follow crime and also report to the TV stations. And what happened was there was an incident in downtown LA's Santi Village. And if you're familiar with that part of downtown LA, there are lots of old factories that have since been converted into lofts and it's a very trendy area if you will. Eighth and Los Angeles Street right there, and there's this little area that houses multiple develops and they share this parking garage. I say all of this to say there were YouTubers there filming, because the area itself is very picturesque. They've used it for lots of movie backdrops and whatnot. And these YouTubers where they're getting content, and they got content. Oh did they? They were able to somehow catch a crime in action? And I say somehow kind of ingest because it's LA and you can probably catch crime if you just look out of any window. There's probably crime happening right outside of our studio right now. Well, LA one can hope. Well they did, and they were able to catch this person driving erratically and this person was on Eighth Street, crashes into this gate of this apartment complex, these multi development area, knocks down, this gate, reverses, goes backwards down the street, the makings of everything you could imagine good newscasts might include. Except these are YouTubers catching this all on their cell phones.
Speaker 2: Well they catch everything. Listen. If you had had these YouTubers with the camera phones back like when The Fugitive was on TV, Richard Kimball would have been busted after one season. He wasn't gonna make it multiple seasons because they see everything it's like the CCTVs and that old five show. We have no privacy anymore. Anything you do is going to get filmed, right, So.
Speaker 3: They film this guy and this guy again is driving backwards. Then the person goes forward hits a fire department truck which is in pursuit of whatever. So there's all this happening, this huge kind of cacophonists just crime center right there, involving this one person who is clearly drunk. So that's where the dui thing comes in or in some way intoxicated. Well, they pursue, these YouTubers pursue this guy. They get in their cars, they follow them, they call the police, and in the interim they decide that they're going to corner this person, who then gets out of the car, runs runs into another parking lot. They find him with his little legs sticking out from behind a car, trying to hide. And you know, if you've ever had too much to drink, your ever rationalization is always off. He probably thought he was really well hidden. No, and this is all on video so you can see it. But they catch him and they use a cell phone charger, a portable charger, and they hold it and kind of conceal it to make it look like it's a weapon of some sort. And this is a YouTuber who then approaches this guy and makes a full on citizen's arrest.
Speaker 2: So this is the twenty first century equivalent of holding your index finger in the pocket of your coat and pretending like you got to hear around there.
Speaker 3: Yet absolutely except now we're using digital devices. And so they hold this person there, they put the person's arm behind their back, and the police do show up and they hand off this person to the police who this person was in booked for dui and causing all of these things. And again this has flown under the radar, but it really speaks to kind of the chaos that happens over these three day weekends, including the situation with the Metro and this attempted street takeover with these cars crashing into a bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I haven't seen all the Fast and Furious movies. Is there one of the more Vin Diesel gets taken out by a Metro bus.
Speaker 3: If it hasn't happened already, it's probably in the works.
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine. Like when I was say, I don't know. Charlie Brown, age eight nine ten years old. I went everywhere on city buses, and I went alone, and nobody cared. Nothing ever happened. But could you imagine letting your kids do that at this point?
Speaker 3: It for some it's a necessity, and it does not come without that paranoia and that anxiety. It's very volatile, it's very unpredictable. I think what you can predict is that there likely will be something to happen surrounding and in this case, they are the innocent ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean we as long as we were home in time for dinner. Nobody cared where we went because it just this kind of stuff never happened before. So like I would imagine a kid today coming home and the parents like, so, anything happened today's son? Oh, just an attack on the driver and oh a street takeover crash. Oh is that all? Let's pass the meat loaf.
Speaker 3: I that's kind of where it's going.
Speaker 2: I just can't like there. You could make an argument now for sending your kid everywhere in an uber, driving them yourself, and having them chipped like a pet until they're at least eighteen years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think you have to.
Speaker 2: I like to end on a dystopian positive note like that. So when we come back, we're going to talk a little bit about the landslide in Rancho Palace Verdes. It is getting worse fast and people are in a pretty serious position, not sure what they can do.
Speaker 5: You're listening too Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Mo and Twala will be back tomorrow and they'll tell you all about their ordeal, I mean, their fun cruise. We have some actual news to talk about tonight, and it seems like a situation in Rancho Palace Verdes is getting more and more dire. Give you a little information here, then go to a news report on it and additional one hundred and five residents is will lose electricity today as Southern California Edison continues implementing safeguards amid worsening landslides threatening areas of Rancho Palace vertis Fush will you played the news clip please?
Speaker 4: Gas power generators are now the main source of power for nearly one hundred and forty homes in the Portuguese ben community of Rancho Palace Verdes after Southern California Edison shut off the electricity due to safety concerns with the shifting land.
Speaker 6: We got the one day notice just this weekend, during a holiday weekend about Electric City, that that has been just unreal, to be quite honest with you.
Speaker 4: Kevin Cross rushed out to buy a generator Saturday night. He says, it's been frustrating to be given less than twenty four hours to prepare.
Speaker 6: It's crazy just driving all over the place. Still a lot of unknowns. I have no idea how long the generator works with a tank of gas. I'm trying to feel that out.
Speaker 4: This power shut off comes one month after the gas was shut off. As the landslides in Rancho Palace Verdes continue to worsen. It has been shifting since the nineteen fifties, but it's now moving at an accelerated rate of more than a foot a week in certain areas. The increase in heavy rains last year sped up the movement, damaging homes and roads.
Speaker 6: Just did this just to reinforce it. Didn't want the garage coming down here.
Speaker 4: CHROs has been making adjustments to protect the foundation since purchasing the property to deal with the crisis, which he says is manageable but feels continuously running. The loud generator is not an ideal salution and moving forward like.
Speaker 6: This cannot be long term, Like I'm already losing my mind. It's been a couple of days. I'm making constant adjustments. I don't want to run the generators really loud at night, so I have to turn it off, and there's no power in the mouse, you know, I got to decide, you know, when it's ready for time to go to bed. I really don't need that much power. But if an emergency happened and I need, you know, now, I need to have lanterns, flashlights, I need to have all these things prepared.
Speaker 7: And it's also expensive. Crow says. A generator of this size to run a home that's about four thousand square feet costs around twenty five hundred dollars and about seventy five dollars a day worth of gas just to fill it up. I did reach out to the city to see if there's any plans to reimburse or to help with paying off the generators are paying for gas.
Speaker 4: I still not heard back.
Speaker 2: What on nightmare and running a generator indefinitely indefinitely is no plan at all. So the latest shut off was scheduled for seven to night in the Seaview area. That comes a day after residents and one hundred and forty homes and the Portuguese ben community lost their electricity. They're under an evacuation warning some other highlights, although that's not really the word you want here. Forty seven homes without power for twenty four hours, forty properties without power for one to three weeks, twenty properties without power indefinitely. They've got vehicles, community care vehicles set up throughout the day to give people some help. I don't know what they can do though. Without gas electricity service, many residents may choose to seek alternative housing arrangements for the foreseeable future. The cities identifying hotels and other accommodations that can offer discounted rates for residents. Again, a hotel, how long can you stay in a hotel?
Speaker 3: It assumes that people have this sort of emergency fund to be able to furnish this sort of disaster relief. And I know janis Han supervisor. Han is asking for age. He's appealing to Governor Newsom to try and get somewhere upwards of one billion in aid. But until that happens, people are going to be footing the bill individually, and again these are this is a community that is not necessarily wealthy. They have really expensive homes, and yes, there are people there who are wealthy or do have a lot of money, But then there are other people who got in a long time ago, lot of seniors who are living right at their means, and this is their home. This is their home, this is their savings, this is their retirement. And now all of this is in peril and they're saying indefinitely how the open endedness of this is insane, and right at the beginning of a heat wave, and at the coast at Portuguese Been, which I'm very familiar with. Yes, it is typically cooler than inland, but it can get really warm, and when you're dealing with all of this, it's just adding insult to injury.
Speaker 2: I see here the land movement in Rancho Palas Verdes has accelerated across six hundred and eighty acres following heavy rains in the spring of twenty twenty three, which caused more damage to homes and roads and utilities. So I guess there's a climate change component to this, but there's more to it than that. Oh and by the way, the fear of looters. For God's sakes, can you imagine a lower life form than somebody looting a home that people have had to skid daddle out of because they're afraid it's going to slide into the ocean.
Speaker 3: And it happened before, which is why they're issuing these warnings to residents and to the local law enforcement. Because back in May, back in March, back in these other you know, in the past previous months where they've been dealing with these evacuations, they absolutely had looting activity.
Speaker 2: And arrest too. So I see that Sheriff Luna has authorized drones to help guard against possible criminal activity. But what good is a drone going to do if somebody just gets in and out? I mean, I guess maybe help identifying them there. But there's more to the situation than the rain. Though. This is pretty interesting. It was ancient landslide that goes back thousands of years, which was activated by more recent tunneling involving a section of Crenshaw Boulevard. You get that some of this or some unspecified portion of a percentage of this awful landslide that's inconveniencing displacing, losing the homes possibly of countless people. This was from something that could have been avoided. So tunneling through something that really got this going. Who is responsible for this? Who pays? And I gotta tell you, this is so dire that it sounds to me like something out of one of those seventies disaster movies? Are you too young for these? The ones in sense around that shook the seats like you would have Charles Charlton Heston warning somebody you can't do this, or X Y and Z is going to happening, going to happen, and this is the X Y and Z. So it seems to me like if this is true that it's at least partially the result of tunneling, somebody's got to answer for this. Somebody's got to pay, somebody's going to make these people whole again. Like I don't really understand engineering at all. Of all the stuff I try to school myself on, engineering baffles me more than almost anything. So, Like there's sometimes late at night I'll have a nightcap and I'll turn on YouTube and watch documentaries about these skyscrapers in New York and it gives me anxiety attacks. I'm not kidding y, So the prospect of building in an area like this that might be a little dicey to begin with, and then just kind of doing the whole gopher routine in networks that destabilize all the ground underneath. That seems insane to me.
Speaker 3: It's a huge part of the city of this region that is going away and forcibly violently, some might say it really kind of We thought peeked with Wayfarer's chapel back in.
Speaker 2: May remind people what happened with that. If you can recall.
Speaker 3: The details, maybe we can do that when we come back.
Speaker 2: Oh is it time to break? Now, let's move on, but we're gonna stay on top of this story at KFI, so stay tuned. When we come back from the break, we are going to talk about sports fans getting cut right off and the weekend box office and after that Jackie Ray, Allison Martino Full Night Ahead. Stay tuned.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Mark Ronner in from the newsroom from O Kelly, who is off on a cruise with Tuala Tiffany Hobbs here making sure I don't burst into tears or stuff for about of incontinence here in the host with different share but same cru you got Foosh in the air mix. We've got okay, not fully the same crew. We've got Eileen, who is new in the news department. Welcome aboard, Eileen. I you know what did I say to you the first time I trained you? You don't remember? You said run okay. Apart from that, I said, your learning curve is frightening me, and you're going to have my job. I just didn't think it was going to be quite this fast. We've got Keana, and I think we're good to go. The story that we're going to do right now is hilarious because playing the sports theme before I talk is about the most inappropriate thing in the world. Not only do I not follow sports or know anything about most sports that people watch. I did all the crappy ones that nobody likes like. I wrestled, and I had to wear the singlet, which honestly rather unflattering no matter what kind of shape you think you're in the singlet, I ran, I did kickboxing, and these are not real crowd pleasers of sports. But I'm gonna start off with a story here and then you're gonna understand why this is interesting to me. The statute of limitations has run out on this. It's been decades one time, and I really wasn't into sports. One time, when I was living in Indiana working at my first newspaper and not barely making enough to make rent and have a nightcap after my police beach shift. At the end of the night, I had no money whatsoever, dirt poor. I heard there was going to be a Wild Wild West TV show marathon on one of the cable channels. I didn't have cable, so what did I do. I got a ladder out of the landlord's garage and I started hacking into my neighbor, Hippie Jim's cable. And I had a splitter that I bought for like a buck and a half at the store. And I'm up on the ladder. I've cut it in half. I've got half of it in my mouth and the knife in the other hand, and I look down and I see Hippie Jim and his wife standing there looking up at me like they're going to kill me, like it's one of those standiard ground states. Because apparently I had cut off their cable right in the middle of an important sports game. They're watching to watch the Wild Wild West. They were within their rights to take my life at this time. And so what's that I got to do with this is that ESPN's gone off the air on a major carrier for the second straight year during the US Open Tennis tournament and in the midst of the first full weekend to college football. Disney entertainment channels went dark on Direct TV Sunday night after the sides were unable to reach a new carriage agreement. The move angered some sports fans. You think, I bet seismologists here at the university probably picked up the tremor from people yelling that one word that starts to see.
Speaker 3: You know, who was playing yesterday when this happened.
Speaker 2: Football wise, college your side, don't who? Who?
Speaker 3: USC my alma mater and LSU, which was a hugely anticipated game watched by so many people, and it was held in Las Vegas, and there was a lot of interest because this is kind of the foray into SC being a part of a whole new division. Yeah, and we won, but it was interrupted in the very beginning by this.
Speaker 2: This it's not funny, I don't know, but on the Ski one to ten of just absolute outrages that would make you want to get on somebody with a baseball bat. What is this with eight, ten, eleven?
Speaker 3: This is a thirteen. Really, when you're watching the game now that we're calm, it's a one. It's a two because you're looking at these two huge conglomerates arguing about money. But during your game, during the you know, the US Open, during college football's first weekend. No one wants to you wait all year for these things.
Speaker 2: No, And apparently this is the result of unresolved negotiations between DirecTV and Disney, resulting in the loss of access to ESPN ABC owned stations in La San Francisco Bay Area, Fresno, New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Raleigh. They also got cut off last year. Disney and Spectrum, which is the nation's second largest cable TV provider, we're involved in a nearly twelve day m pass until coming to an agreement hours before the first Monday night NFL game of the season. Like there's a white knuckle finish for you. DirecTV says Disney offered an extension to keep the channels on the air and exchange for listen to this direct TV having to waive all future legal claims that its behavior is anti competitive. And even if I don't know much about sports, I can tell you waving all future legal claims tends to be a bit of a red flag, wouldn't you think?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so I can understand DirecTV not wanting to enter into that type of agreement.
Speaker 2: What's extra funny is that the Direct TV people are getting into some smack talk here against old Uncle Walt. Here's the chief content Officer, Rob thoone of DirecTV, the Walt Disney companies, once again refusing any accountability to consumers, distribution partners, and now the American judicial system. Disney's in the business of creating alternate realities, but this is the real world where we believe you earn your way and must answer for your own actions. Honestly, this sounds a little biting, it's a little bureaucratese. But this is thrown down in language. This is like saying, you know, here's a middle finger for you, Uncle Walt, and here is Disney's response. Well, I'll read the response and then we can interpret it. While we're open to offering direct TV flexibility in terms which we've extended to other distributors, we will not enter into an agreement that undervalues our portfolio of television channels and programs.
Speaker 3: They want more money, they do Disney. They always want more money.
Speaker 2: But honestly, after the acolyte, shouldn't you be a little bit humble about what you're asking people to cough up? I mean, really, really, so the direct TV guy really goes for it again down here, He says Disney Disney's only magic is forcing prices to go up while simultaneously making its content disappear. I mean, they might as well just say it's not the happiest place on Earth Disneyland. Go there and kill yourself. They're really pulling out the stops here, or like Disney the happy place on Earth for me to poop on? If it for a triumph the insult comic dog, we blew right through the box office results for the weekend. Maybe we'll get to that later in the show, like say, for instance, if a guest stiffs us tonight. But we're gonna go to a break right now, and when we come back, Jackie Ray is going to come and school me about what's going on in sports this week. Mark Ronner with Tiffany Hobbs. Later with Mo Kelly live on Wait a MI I soon five. I have like four different things written down and I can't read my own handwriting, but by this point it should be imprinted on my cortex. Kf I AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: He did you've been listening so later with mo Kelly. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty seven pm to ten pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app