Speaker 1: Oh bed of the aar. Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob, Jacob taking away my good sir, oh brother.
Speaker 2: So there, I was doing a little bit of research, a little bit of some light digging in a couple of topics, and some of them definitely jumped out at me, right, and we will be doing these episodes in kind when the time comes right. One of them was about some lost cosmonauts, you know, when the Cold War was going down and the space race was going on. Apparently Russia lied about some things, America lied about some things.
Speaker 3: It was in fact the Cold War.
Speaker 2: But now I want to get into too deep into that, because I was doing research into this right then, I was looking into a underground city in Turkey that they have recently uncovered and done more excavations on, which I thought was fascinating as hell, and so I was doing some.
Speaker 3: Digging into that one as well. Fun things, fun things.
Speaker 2: Then as I was taking a break from the research and was just perusing of YouTube's as I do, I discovered that, apparently, have you heard about what's going on in Serbia right now?
Speaker 1: I may have, but you know, you're a lot better at understanding all that political stuff than I am.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 2: So there are massive protests in Serbia as we speak. And when I say massive, understand that the population of this country is six point six million people.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Some reports that I'm seeing is saying that one point two million people have shown up in Belgrade or bell garoxcy Me for this protest. Allegedly one in six people are taking to the streets to tell the government that they're fucking fed up.
Speaker 1: That seems to be happening a lot out that way, like it was just last year. It was going on crazy over in France with all the best thing like in masses, dude, it was. It's wild shit. And I think that a lot of it has to do with a lot of the immigration, right, Like it's the same kind of immigration shit that is that was coming in and basically taking over the nation. And you know, they they were doing the same kind of like, you know, poor immigrants. You know, we don't want to lock them up. We want to give them all of our tax money and house them and kick our own people out to the curb. Same shit there was going on over here for the most part, but yes, and no more drastic over there. So I'm just curious about Turkey if that was kind of the same deal.
Speaker 2: So Serbia has a little it's kind of in the realm, but it's not immigration, so to speak. It is government corruption that these people are so fed up with. So Serbia, if for anybody who doesn't know, has a president and a prime minister. The prime minister just stepped down last month. And we're gonna talk about why here in a minute. But that's neither here nor there. We're gonna get into the reasons why the protests are there and why the government is taking it in the manner that they have. But I just the thing that sparked this whole conversation is the fact that the Serbian government just used direct energy weapons on the fucking protesters.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's right. I saw that they all started like skating out to the outside of the road. It was like it was like mice in a list scrap dude. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I got videos to play, I got articles to pull up, and if you would like to be a part of the visual of this and also get that commotional listening, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 1: Padreon dot com slash Cultive conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. As you heard from Young Jacob over there, it is completely commercial free. It's the best way to be able to support the show, and you get the shows a couple of days in advance, and you also get the video access. It's one of the only places that we can that we have. It is over at Patreon for for video access. We can't post it to YouTube. A lot of our tiktoks get taken down like crazy. And so if you want to be able to support us while watching the video, while getting commercial free, while getting it a couple of days in advance, and if you want to join us every Tuesday night at at nine pm Central Live with Us, you'll be able to ask Jacob what kind of beard conditioner he uses. You'll be able to ask me what kind of whatever the.
Speaker 2: Don't say haircare productsth No, that's gone by the wayside.
Speaker 1: Right I did just buy some biotin shampoo and conditioners, so it's gonna be coming back, luscious, sir. It's all right. It's like a chia pet right now. It's just going. It's just a couple of thieves that are just starting to sprout.
Speaker 2: It's coming though, fucking right if you want to be able to support my biotin shampoo conditioner problem that I got going on over here. It's patrion dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast, and we love all the good cult members who have supported us in that way.
Speaker 3: Thank you, indeed indeed.
Speaker 2: All right, So for everybody who is watching on Patreon, go ahead and watch these videos of these people I'm talking scattering to the edges of the streets. Now, I know what everybody's gonna think, right, Oh well, that's just on the street. There may have been an emergency vehicle that was trying to get through and people were getting out of the road for that bro, this is a shoulder to shoulder protest. Ain't nobody getting out of the street because they see some sirens that's expected in a protest and before anybody goes down that oh well, you know, just like New Orleans and Bourbon Street they had that one crazy guy that just drove down the street just killing people. They had one car and the entirety of these protests that have been going on for weeks, by the way, one car hit one protester. That is not what we are watching here. You tell me what you think, Scattered.
Speaker 3: Says.
Speaker 2: Opposition groups say the government used a military grade sonic weapon on the crowd.
Speaker 3: Serbian officials have denied this accusation.
Speaker 2: The non lethal device, which, by the way, I don't understand why people are I do understand why people are pissed off that the government used a direct energy weapon on them. I get that one. You got the sympathy and the empathy and fucked the government.
Speaker 3: With you on this.
Speaker 2: But it is considered non lethal, okay, and it uses sound waves to temporarily incapacitate people.
Speaker 1: That is wild to me. It's I mean, it's unfortunate that they're doing that, and shame on their government that they're even using that against their own people. But that being said, how many times have we heard at Taylor Swift concerts, at Travis Scott concerts, at you know, you name it, these big concerts where people are leaving like dizzy and sick. And it's not because of the drugs and because of the alcohol, because not everybody there is there for a rage. You know, everybody was talking about it, how they have like wild dizzy spells afterward. And I would actually suggest that it probably is some kind of non lethal sound wave that they're talking about right here, but through the use of the frequency of the music, which it's really no different. I mean, you got the bass and all the other like the speakers and everything that are pumping out this frequency to disorient the crowd. And so this is a way of not only disorient him, but almost guiding them to the opposite sides of the street to be able to clear an alleyway. And it this shit is wild, dude.
Speaker 3: Look at how full that crowd is.
Speaker 2: Like, this is shoulder to shoulder people like it's a fucking parade, dude. Okay, now watch whenever the weapon.
Speaker 3: Hits them, they scatter instantly.
Speaker 2: And you notice you didn't hear some sort of like gunshots going off and people were scattering to get to safety.
Speaker 3: You didn't see some car horn.
Speaker 2: There's no sirens that you're looking at right now. It was just everybody's chilling. Everybody's chilling, whoosh, everybody unanimously like a herd of elk with the same heartbeat, decide that they all need to go the fuck out of the way.
Speaker 1: Why it's so weird because you're you know, I would think that you would hear people screaming or people moaning or groaning or whatever, but people just they don't They don't even have time to scream. It seems like they're just hurrying up and getting over and scurrying over. Like I've never seen something like this before. Dude.
Speaker 2: Bro, Now, look at the size of this protest.
Speaker 1: That is massive. That's a that's a few mill right there.
Speaker 2: Now, it depends on the report you're reading. Some reports that we're gonna read today, you're gonna hear different numbers get thrown out. But I am hearing everything from tens of thousands to three hundred thousand to one point two million and everything in between is getting thrown out as to how many people are actually protesting. But here's the deal. These protests have been happening every single day four months. This isn't like some culminating event happened and these people showed up for a weekend.
Speaker 3: No, no, dude, it's every fucking day in Serbia.
Speaker 1: Well, and we know that these weapons exist, that's the thing. It's not like some crazy conspiracy that sonic weapons exist to admit a frequency to get a crowd to do something like it's been used so it's not like some hair brain theory like this shit is absolutely out there. And look, if you're having a problem, if you're having problems controlling the crowd or controlling your your people like this, you're gonna have to take it to an extent. If you're a government that feels like, you know, its control is slipping through its grasp. So I mean, maybe this was maybe they felt like they had to. I'm not trying to stick up for the government, no, no, of course by any means. But at this point, you know, whenever you got this many people, this isn't a couple one hundred people, not even a couple thousand people. This is a person a large percentage of your country is out there in protest of your government. Yeah, I mean, I can't imagine you're gonna get them on your side doing this.
Speaker 2: The low scale of this is that every one out of every twenty Serbians are currently actively protesting. The high scale of this is one out of every six. Like that's that is massive, massive margins. But again, we talk more about it, but I just want to pause it and show like there's gonna be tons of videos, tons of pictures showing all these things again, good Jensen ladies, come to Patreon if you want to see what we're talking about with your eyeballs. But bro, this is not a small scale situation here. And let me also say it's peaceful. They're not torching towns, they're not flipping cop cars, they're not hurting people. They are peacefully protesting outrage that they are seeing towards government corruption. And we're gonna get into what sparked all of that here in a moment, fifteen people died at a train station that went down. Who built it? Why this train station? I will give you a hint. It does go back to China and Russia. I didn't know this before I started digging, y'all. I didn't know this. But we're gonna make our way there, I promise. But anyway, back to the directarangy weapons here. About one hundred thousand protesters had descended on the capitol Belgrade on March fifteenth. The rally was part of a nationwide anti corruption movement.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn the volume on the stand up here.
Speaker 2: There have been months of protests against the government of President Alexander of Voshi. I'm not sure to pronounce the name the opposition says it will file charges with the European Court of Human Rights. Yeah, dude, the European Conglomerate of Human Rights, because they're saying, there's no way that this just these people just scattered to the edge of the streets like that. And the other side of this is, yes, it's non lethal. There have been and again it depends on the source that you're reading here. Somewhere around twenty to thirty deaths associated with that quote unquote stampede, but not from getting stepped on. People with pacemakers, like people with outside health conditions that got blasted by this direct energy weapon have now died. And you try to look at any kind of Serbian hospital right now to show have they received any people suffering from X, Y or Z thing scrubbed, fucking scrubbed. They're not mentioning shit.
Speaker 1: So if this information does come out, you know that the government absolutely was using it, maybe they even confess to it. Can you come back from that if you're the Derbian government, I mean, I mean, well, to be fair, our government has done a lot of horrible shit, and there's still a lot of people that believe in our government. So you're going to have your average Joe and I would actually venture to say, there's a lot of people that are pro Serbian government living within Serbia right now who are like, yes, get them, get you know, set them straight, and you know, make sure that they're not going against the government, and make sure they don't question the government anymore. You know that those people exist out there. There's no way they don't because they exist here. There are people that are pushing back on behalf of the machine. And I'm just like, what else do you need to see? Well, like, I don't understand how you are just so hypnotized by the media that you don't question anything that the government does.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate. And you know what, Look, here's the deal. The deal is is that our job isn't for those people. Unfortunately, some people are just never going to wake up. It's like the old adage, like you can't wake up somebody who's pretending to be asleep. And that's where a lot of these people are. I mean, some people just really could care less about what goes on within the government.
Speaker 2: That's that's fine. There's government cucks no matter what's country you're in, right, that's just the way it goes there's somebody who just doesn't want to rock the boat and is just kind of getting along and just whatever, Look, the government's not trying to hurt us, and fine, fine, whatever, you people will stay in your bubbles and continue to be bluepilled for the rest of time, and like that's just what it's gonna be. But for the up to one point two million out of six point six million people in Serbia, their main complaint is that they want the government to basically shut down, like they are done with the system of government that they have. It's not even they're trying to host an election to put in somebody new. They're talking about an entire overhaul of the country's governmental status and we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 1: All revolutionary shit, let's go baby.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: So we have multiple reports from international news outlets here.
Speaker 3: This was actually based out of Canada.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, Human rights groups accused Serbian government of using sonic weapons to disperse massive Belgrade protests. Now different articles are saying this was used in different ways. We had an episode of a show called Future Weapons from like six that showed a massive satellite dish looking thing, and this was like the early stages of direct errgy weapons to disperse crowds and things like that, and they were sending radio waves at a group of people and it basically made them all feel like they were getting sunburned. They weren't actually being burned alive or anything like that, but it made them feel like it was like the top level of their skin was being torched. So they got out of the way, which is essentially what this is. But now with the drone technology being what it is, there are certain videos showing a drone flying overhead over the protests, which there were tons for cameras and for you know whatever to get a good bird's eye view of the protests and all this the street in question, or the streets I should say, there was a drone that flew over it and right behind it everybody was dispersing. So it's more along the lines of a direct energy pulse cannon being shot from a drone as it's flying overhead.
Speaker 1: Bro oh wow, yeah, that is crazy. You know, speaking of drones here, you know a lot of people, what was it Back at the beginning of the year, we were talking about drone like all the weird drones over in New Jersey, and then it kind of spread all over the place. There was a video that I saw, and Oh, I wish I could remember what state that was in. It might have been Texas now that I think about it. But there was a guy who was staying in like this apartment, like this high rise building apartment, and he saw this one drone, like those same kind of drones that everybody was seeing. He saw it go back to where back to where it was coming from, and he traced it in the sky and then drove his car out to the facility or it was a fucking Boeing facility. M A lot of the drones are coming from is from fucking Boeing facilities.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying. I'm not trying to be that guy to say I told you so, not to you or to the cult members, but hear me out. I said from day one that a lot of these drone slash orbs were probably more along the lines of skunk work, more along the lines of some military tech that they're test running or something to that. Regard that being said, it never made sense to me why you'd put lights on them if it's a secret government program and it's drones that people don't know are there and you're only flying them at night?
Speaker 3: Bro, why would you put blinking lights on them? You could just have them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not necessarily saying that that's what the orbs are. I'm saying that that's what I mean because people were saying that it was both it was drones and possibly orbs. I'm not talking that ORB situation. I have no idea what the fuck it is. But as far as the the government drones that are going out there, that are monitoring the streets that are you know, it could be some kind of early like facial recognition kind of shit that's out there monitoring everybody or something like that. Who knows exactly what they are. I mean, we don't necessarily see what's going on with them. But what I do find strange is is that it did prop up big time in New Jersey, and I wonder if that has anything to do with this. As far as some kind of frequency being emitted. That's not to say that there was some kind of crazy protests that were going on over in New Jersey during that time. I don't think there was, But if you could test it on a small place, I mean New Jersey isn't really that big, and I think that it was more so in like, not all over New Jersey. Was mainly in like the main cities out there. But if you could test it on a small place like that, the government is not it's not against you know, testing technology against its own citizens. It's done that plenty of times in the past. So if you would be able to admit a frequency to maybe calm the I mean, think about it, calming the people of New Jersey down. That's some of the craziest bastards up there, like that live in this country. Are the wild New Jersey people, you know what I'm saying, And I mean shout out to them. I mean, I love I love people from New York, New Jersey, that whole area. I think they're free.
Speaker 2: Down the entire New Jersey Shore area, dog all of them. I mean, maybe you can get a couple of meatballs and guidos to calm down a little bit, you know, calm snooky down. Bro, she's been a little too hype for too long.
Speaker 1: She needs to pipe it down a little bit. But no, I don't know, I just I'm I'm curious to see what comes from that. And why they're doing it, especially if it's Boeing. I mean this, this is that the military industrial complex. Yeah, that we've talked about for literally since the inception of this show. So it'll be interesting to see what comes out from that.
Speaker 2: And it's not like America holds the reins on direct earante weapons, especially not of this type sound wave Like, come on, Russia's been working on that for forever. China's got a version of it. I'm sure multiple European countries have a version of that. Oh it's not like, yeah, this isn't like alien tech that America is the only ones to know how to do it. That Future Weapons episode was from six. It was nineteen years ago. Oh dude, and think about it, like, that's the thing. That's what JFK was talking about. It's that it was the military industrial complex. And the issue was not because it was funding our military, but it's because the military industrial complex is funding everybody across them and so they don't necessarily have some kind of allegiance to us. And I think that that was the main issue.
Speaker 1: It's that, oh, well, if America doesn't want to buy these weapons, then we can find Russia or China or something like that, because we don't get that money, baby girl, and we don't care how the fuck we get it. And so this could be an example of what we're talking about right here, from the military industrial complex finding this technology to be able to use against its citizens, which is the very thing that JFK was warning about back in the sixties one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and so this all why are the protests going on? Right?
Speaker 2: What was the catalyst to start all of this, to get this many people this pissed off at their government. Yes, China does play a factory and we're gonna talk about it. Yes, Putin kind of plays a factor, but it's more like a tertiary position.
Speaker 3: It's more third party.
Speaker 2: It's more like, uh, just because the prime minister aligned against him and then recanted, We're gonna get into it. This is not gonna be just a Putin bashing episode though, just everybody understands. But when you look at the politics of Serbia and how they have aligned themselves for the past, you know, ever, uh, and you see what's going on in Europe currently, it all it like you say, it kind of rhymes, right, I'm not saying, but I'm just saying one plus one still equals to in this bitch, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: In this case for sure. And there has been supposedly there's been terms been negotiated as far as Russia and Ukraine. Have you been following that about.
Speaker 3: How Houton rejected all of them?
Speaker 1: Well, initially he accepted a ceasefire and then he kind of went back on it from what I saw, And now he's trying to claim that Alaska is technically Russia's because the paperwork was bunked for some for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, dude, like, look, everybody's like, Putin's not an expansion, is this is not what he's after. If that's the case, then whenever he went into Ukraine, right, and he was only going after areas that he wanted, why did he try.
Speaker 3: To go to Kiev?
Speaker 2: Why did he try to take over the capital city and have a seventy mile long traffic jam and you had Ukrainian farmers with John Deears taking the tanks, right, Because if if it's only the dunyesk and the oblast and all.
Speaker 3: That, why do you try to take the capitol, right?
Speaker 2: And then we wonder why Estonia is getting a little extra Why Poland is gearing up and now asking America for nuclear warheads.
Speaker 3: Why is Finland and Sweden getting involved in this way?
Speaker 2: Why is Serbia getting involved in the like, dude, it's it's And now we're hearing that he's trying to take Alaska back, y'all, Putin is trying to reinitiate the Soviet Union.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, y'all.
Speaker 2: Pause. I'm not trying to suck Zelensky's dick with that statement by any means. I am just saying Putin is on a war path, and it's not because his nation, you know, is in that kind of dire straits in a wartime economy. Is the only way they're gonna pull themselves out of it. I mean, there's an argument to be made for that, But they're not fighting for their life, they're starting shit. That's what all of this has been. I think that it's a lot muddier than just that he's trying to take Alaska. Dog sure, sure, but here's the deal. I think that if you didn't align all along his border enemies and in like these countries and states that are absolute enemies because they're on the side of oh we don't we don't need Mother Russia coming back in.
Speaker 3: I mean, and then.
Speaker 1: You're still pushing in and pushing in and pushing in. And the idea was you know that he said, look, we can keep this agreement as long as you don't try.
Speaker 2: And uh, expand NATO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, expand NATO by getting Ukraine. I mean, I don't know. I think that there's probably two sides of this story. There's probably three, four or five different sides to this story. But the fact of the matter is that all these fucking people suck in government. That's just great we've learned. I mean, there is no good guy. The United States government blows, the Chinese government blows, the Russian government blows, the Ukrainian government blows, the Israeli government especially blows. Like we all they all suck, you know, right, That's really the point here.
Speaker 2: And I agree that NATO should have got shut down when the Soviet Union collapsed. The entire reason for NATO was to go against the Soviet Union in ninety one. When the Soviet un Union was no more ninety two to ninety three, somewhere in that gap of time, NATO should have also gone away. I fully agree with that that, Yeah, like you said, there's there is multiple sides of this story.
Speaker 3: But anyway, like I said, this isn't gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a Putin episode, but Putin is going to definitely make his way into the conversation here in a moment because of the leaders of Serbia.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all right, I got another video I want to play here that's going to give.
Speaker 2: A good overview as to why the situation has become what it has become in Serbia. Is Serbia look at the size of this protest to.
Speaker 1: Look and keep in mind that a light image from outer space almost that's.
Speaker 2: From a balcony at one of the high rise buildings. Actually, but keep in mind, do you see any fires?
Speaker 1: There's no fires, there's no flip cars. I mean, it's not Philly after a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Sure, now that that is another good point.
Speaker 3: Why is it that we tear up our own city when we win? Shit?
Speaker 1: I never understood that it's just savagery.
Speaker 3: Is mob mentality, dude? But Serbia mob is different.
Speaker 2: They're over here, they're they're chanting, they got whistles going, they got drums, they got horns, they're they're protesting. Nobody is dissolving and tearing up their city. It's just everybody's out there as a show of force, right to show solidarity. But yeah, that is a massive, massive pro That's the thing. When it's like, yeah, tens of thousands, Bro, this picture might be tens of thousands, Okay, the whole video show on the entire street, and it's been like that for weeks.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little more than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the I'm not saying for sure one point two million, because I think that's also a really really high number, like it's one in six, that's a bit much. I'm thinking it's probably somewhere in the middle of that. You know, let's even say it's like five hundred thousand, six hundred thousand, that is still a vast, massive chunk of the population.
Speaker 1: Well, I was thinking, you know, like the and I could be wrong, but I think Ohio State Football Stadium holds like one hundred and thirty thousand people, right, so it's maybe two or three of those that are out in this crowd. So probably somewhere around three or four hundred thousand people. Shitload of fucking people out.
Speaker 2: There, though, absolutely absolutely bro that picture right there, that is probably the Ohio State stadium. But that's not even like the main square. That's going down every street in the city.
Speaker 1: It's insane. Yeah, And what's crazy is is that you wouldn't be able to pack that many people on all the streets, including Canal in New Orleans like that is like this puts Marty grat a shame. How many people are out there.
Speaker 2: And they're there unanimously giving the middle finger to the government.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Good for them, dude, fucking right.
Speaker 5: It's estimated that anywhere from one point two to one point six million people joined the protest in the Serbian capital of Belgrade.
Speaker 2: Look at this, dude, every street, every street, shoulder to shoulder, people like that. One image was like probably right here with looking at this street in the main hub. Dude, that goes all the way down to here, that goes all the way to here, This goes miles back, this goes miles back.
Speaker 1: It is insane. Well, and the thing is is that you know, our country is very good at propaganda, it's very good at divide and conquered. That's something that's why you'll probably never have millions of Americans out in the streets in one major city, whether it's DC, or New York City or la or or wherever you can think of Chicago, You're not gonna get that many people because they've built literally, this is what's brilliant about our propagandized government, is that they have found a way to turn all the major cities blue, which typically means pro government nowadays. And so you're not going to get these mass crowds in big cities. That's the way that they've constructed it. It's actually fucking if it wasn't so brilliant, if it wasn't so genius, I mean, it is evil. It's just you kind of got to look at and be like, damn, you guys really thought about everything turning all these cities blue. Because here's the thing. Whenever you start to get people who are actually pro America, in pro government and stuff like that, they're gonna go to the cities and you don't have to worry about the government or or you know, the some or the military or whatever to go and you know, calm these these crowds down. You're gonna have people against people. You're gonna have you know, blue versus red in the big cities.
Speaker 2: Is if it was the same shit that was going on with like the cal Rittenhouse and all that other bullshit. You get somebody that's pro America, somebody wants to stick up for the country, and you got fucking idiots out.
Speaker 1: There that are like no, like give me more, Uncle Sam, and it's it's just so crazy, dude, because like I just don't get it, dude. Like, but Serbia, I don't think they have that propaganda problem. I mean they're not low.
Speaker 2: Do, but they've also turned their backs on it because of it. Like that's all a part of It's not just the government. It's not just the propaganda. It's not just the taxes, it's not just the war. It's the collective things that everybody in the country's like you know what.
Speaker 1: Fuck you good on that, dude. I can't imagine like the majority of our people coming together to give the fucking middle finger to the government. Like I just can't imagine that.
Speaker 3: Now you look at this too. The population of Washington, DC is three million.
Speaker 2: Working hours it's nine million, Okay, This country's entire population is six point six million. Like, people really underestimate how massive America is. Not just land mass, although we are also massive in that regard, we have way more people than a lot of countries, right, so even still, any protest can become a big protest whenever you have these types of numbers.
Speaker 3: But one point two to one point three.
Speaker 2: Estimated people showing the fuck up every single day.
Speaker 3: Bro that, I mean, that's not a little bit, that's a lot of bit.
Speaker 1: I would say that that is definitely a lot of bit. And I was actually just I was curious about what the percentage was because I remember hearing a quote, but uh, it says that there's a three and a half percent rule. So if you can get three and a half percent of whatever, of of the people of the world, not even necessarily people of the world, the people of even a government, three in a half half percent can literally start a revolution, oh for sure. And that's how crazy it is. And so whenever you're seeing this over in Serbia, that's way more than three and a half percent of their population, right, I think the last.
Speaker 2: One I saw to hold a successful coup is like to have ten percent. Like on the side of the overthrow, it's like a mathematical certainty that it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: And again, as a little yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but if you really think about it, how many police and military and government Like, what is the percentage of the people that they represent of a country. I mean it's probably less than three percent of the entire population. You would have to imagine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean it's when's the last time you heard about the great military powerhouse of the Serbian military? Yeah, I mean it's not I'm not saying they don't have a proud heritage and proud tradition. They do. So does every country's military for the most part. It's not like that. But there Serbia is not a military domination by any stretch of the imagination. They're police force and that all goes into the government corruption, which we're gonna talk about in a minute. Did you know there's a website where you can see what countries are the most corrupt on Earth and there's like statistics and.
Speaker 3: Math to prove it. How Serbia is there?
Speaker 2: Uh you know what, hold that thought, because I have it pulled up for Serbia right now. But we can absolutely look to see America because it's about transparency, right and the more transparent a country is, the less corruption there is, the least amount of transparency there is, the higher it is.
Speaker 3: It's actually right here. You know, well, we can pull it up real quick.
Speaker 2: Uh so I have it pulled up for Europe right now, but let's go ahead and look up America.
Speaker 3: Wait, I just piped in the wrong one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, the United States is there. You go, third from the top as far as transparency. So that's very good, that's very good. Actually, it's actually impressed. That's very impressive. As a matter of fact, Canada would be the Arab sorry, Uruguay would be the number one least corrupt nation on the North and South American continents as a collective, followed by Canada, Barbados, the Bahamas, and then the United States. The last on our list in our section of the world would be Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Shocker, shocker, the.
Speaker 2: Country that is one step away for Actually they are pretty much are collapsed.
Speaker 1: Now, how in the world is Canada the second least corrupt?
Speaker 3: Like they have us.
Speaker 1: They just stepped down finally you saw you finally got out office.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 3: Well he's weak and that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But they're not corrupt, like, they're very open about what they're doing. They'll show you, Oh, your tax dollars are going to this. The people are pissed about it, but like, they're not lying to their people. They're just blatantly honest about all of their dumb shit. So I'll give them credit where it's due. They don't lie to their people very often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one way of doing it, I guess. I mean, all right, well, let's let's yeah, let's keep going on this video here.
Speaker 5: As if that number was not shocking enough, it's important to point out that Serbia only has a population of six point six million people. That means around a quarter of the Serbian population was protesting yesterday. They all came out against the pro Russian president Alexander Vushik. His party has been in power for thirteen years and he has been the president of the nation for almost eight but now it seems his position in power may be numbered. Su. How did all this start well? Under Rushik's leadership, Serbia has become the second most corrupt country in Europe. This corruption was put on display for the whole country, but now it seems his position in power may be numbered. Su? How did all this start well? Under Rushik's leadership, Serbia has become the second most corrupt country in Europe. This corruption was put on display for the whole country to see when in November last year, a newly renovated train station collapsed, killing fifteen people in the process. In the years leading up to this incident, President Vushik and his party were going around the country bragging about how much money their administration was investing in the nation's infrastructure. That meant the public anger was directed towards those in powers. Soon after this strategedy, protesters took to the street, blaming government corruption for the collapse and calling for a proper investigation to find those responsible. This is where we need to talk about the role of the Serbian media in all of this, because a lot of the media companies are controlled and owned by people in the government, including President Vuchik himself.
Speaker 2: So as we were talking about the propaganda right in the Serbian government, now he said, the second most corrupt country in Europe the chart at least.
Speaker 3: And again it depends on which chart you look at.
Speaker 2: I understand that, But according to this one, which is Tradingeconomics dot com.
Speaker 3: Anybody want to check it.
Speaker 2: Out, the least corrupt country in Europe would be Denmark. I know that's that's to the surprise of no one Serbia is sixth from the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the least Ukraine, Turkey, Belarus, Bosnia, and then Russia. What is it hers HER's a Govina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bosnia and HER's a Govina. So Russia, according to this chart, is the most corrupt nation in Europe, which again to the shock of literally no one, followed by Bosnia. Again, nobody's shocked by there. They had a whole genocide a couple of years ago. It's a whole thing. Belarus literally little Russia, so again shocker to no one.
Speaker 3: Turkey, No one's really a fan of Turkey.
Speaker 2: They're like the uh, the the.
Speaker 3: Resident bad boy quote unquote the frind of me, if you will. Of NATO.
Speaker 2: No one likes them in NATO, but everybody acknowledges that they need them in NATO. But they're they're also on their own. Shit, you ran again to the shock of no one followed right after that. I'm talking, we're talking decimal places here between Ukraine and Serbia for which one's more corrupt.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean, whenever you are in sync with Ukraine as far as the level of corruption. That's saying a lot like right, understand why the Serbians are are marching out there.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Now, remember we were talking about Romania and all the crazy shit that's going on in Romania right now based off of their corruption level, because it's also seen as like the wild West, very similar to how Ukraine was seen just a few years ago. Why did America have biolabs there, Well, because we could, because there's no one to stop it, and because if you pay the right judge or you pay the right administration some hush money, they'll sign whatever piece of paper you put in front of them. Romania is currently that same way. They are leaps and bounds there. Late as the numbers, it's sixty five, okay, Ukraine has listened at one to oh five, and so is Serbia.
Speaker 3: They're tied for that position.
Speaker 1: Damn near doubled.
Speaker 2: Right, So, as everybody wants to shit on Romania for being super corrupt, no, Ukrainian is twice as corrupt and so is Serbia. So whenever the people are finally protesting, they're not just protesting a political figure or a administration, they're protesting the entirety of it. And the media has been spinning it in this way. Now that train station that fell, we're gonna go more in depth about that here in a moment. Do you remember we talked about this a while back with the minerals in Afghanistan that China was trying to move into, right, and it was all a part of China's and this big, big bold letters here, ladies and gents, the Belt and Road initiative.
Speaker 3: We've heard that at a time or two.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, this train station was a part of the Belt and Road initiative. Chinese workers are the ones that did the installation and the construction and the remodel of this train station, and they spent all of this money. The Serbian government saying that they spent the money, No they didn't. China fronted the cash one hundred percent. But somehow this thing collapsed only a few months after it was completed, and it killed fifteen people. This direct energy weapon that hit the crowd, hit the crowd when they were doing fifteen minutes of silence for the fifteen people that died as a result of this. Can't be collapsing, jeez, dude. Yeah, And it's just NonStop.
Speaker 1: The governments will never stop until they can have absolute control. And unfortunately that like there's nobody to check the government who checks the checkers, you know what I mean? And I think that And I'm not saying that there needs to be some kind of world police that holds these people in check by any mean, because I think they can't already are that in a sense, they.
Speaker 2: Want America to be the world police until it comes time to do world police shit. Then why is American imposing their will? It's you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, what are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: I mean, good luck stopping the fucking parades out in your streets all day then.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Thank god they aren't torching the city, because right now, if that crowd decided that they wanted to tear that town to the ground, there's nothing the Serbian government could.
Speaker 3: Have done to stop them.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Maybe some direct energy weapons they probably Maybe that's why they did this. Maybe they were trying to show them, hey, I'll need to take it down a couple of notches.
Speaker 3: Y'all get a little too loud out there in the streets. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that that's that speaks a lot about the people of Serbia, though, doesn't it? Like it just goes that they're not trying to tear down their city. They love where they're at. They care about their town and their cities and their people, and you know a lot of the culture like it. They don't want that to go to the wayside. They just need the government to quit the with the corruption. And so just the fact that you're having you know, one point two to one point six million or whatever they said to us out there and they're not going around and looting, and I mean, have have a fraction of that amount of people in La and see how doesn't get broke, See if a car doesn't get overturned, See if somebody doesn't throw a fucking Milotov cocktail into a window somewhere.
Speaker 3: Right ondred percent.
Speaker 1: And so it just I think it speaks volumes to the people that actually live there that they're not tearing it apart.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. The Serbs are very proud people.
Speaker 2: I've only known a couple in my entire life, but they are extremely proud of their heritage and the people that live there. They don't want their cities to be torched. They don't want their country to go by the wayside. If anything, they want to save it, and they want to make it better. They're not trying to become a powerhouse of the world. Okay, They're not trying to become the new it place to be by any means. They want to be left alone and they want to be able to prosper free from government interference.
Speaker 3: And I mean, who the fucking argue with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and as far as the Serbians being a proud people, dude, there was a lot of whenever else grow up in Pennsylvania. They there was a lot of Serbians in Pennsylvania. They would serb Serbia celebrate the Serbian Christmas like and it was I don't know, I think that Serbian Christmas is like a week or two before our Christmas or something like that. But either way, I mean, you got proud Serbians out there, and you know, I think that good on them for not reckon shop. But unfortunately, you don't want to be too nice or else this is what's going to happen. So I mean, I'm not going out there and trying to incite violence by any means, but.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, maybe you got to take it up a notch. That's all I'm saying. And I think that's what they're doing, right, but not with violence and with destruction. They're doing it with just show a force, basically showing the political people at the top, like, Yo, your days are numbered, you are your job is in question right now, and you are not. We're not just gonna primary you. We want you out of the fucking country. And it's not just a handful. It's not a political party, it's not a new wave of revolution. No, no, it's a quarter of your population said, Yo, get the fuck out or we will make sure you get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: And I love it. That's the deal. What we've been talking about from the very beginning is that we've always been pro people of these countries, doesn't matter what country. Like, I'm pro Chinese people in China, like they're being held down at a certain rate with with all the communism, and you know, you're not allowed to make a certain amount of money and you can't even do like certain fucking religious practices over there. It's crazy, you know. So you want to stick up for the regular everyday people like you and me, because that's what they are. They're all like us. It's the government that are the fucking reptilian over lords that want, you know, to to just seize as much control as they possibly can. So anyway, so as we.
Speaker 2: Were talking about China, They're Belt and Road Initiative got put towards this building project. They're workers, their contractors came out and did this project. But either A the Serbian government siphoned off the vast majority of the funds and it was just kind of patched up, made to look pretty and they said fuck it, it's good enough. Or B Chinese workmanship was dog shit and people died as a result. It could be one of the two. It could be probably be a combination of the two. We have multiple articles that's gonna break all that down. But let's get back to it here, all right. This is, by the way, a video from Business Basics if anybody wants to check it out. I am not saying that they are the greatest source ever for information. Like I said he said earlier, they were second most corrupt in Europe, and a simple Google search will show that that's incorrect. But as far as the story as to the house and the wives, they are on the money on this shit. Let's learn more.
Speaker 5: Initially, the pro government media took a very unique narrative saying that accidents like this happened all over the world every single day, and there was no specific responsibility for the Serbian authorities to make sure this collapse didn't happen. Wow, I'm just shocked creading that. Clearly, this type of language just fueled the protesters anger even more to get answers, to get the answers behind who was responsible the.
Speaker 2: Media, the propaganda machine when fifteen people died as a direct result of shitty craftsmanship. Well, you know, this kind of thing happens all the time all over the world. It's nothing crazy. It's like, bro, this is a brand new building. This was supposed to be the pride of this portion of the Belton Roade initiative.
Speaker 1: The fuck you mean it just happens?
Speaker 2: No, it don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, whenever you're getting certain people, I think that a lot of a lot of these news outlets, especially even on YouTube where you have one point four three million subscribers, you're gonna get a little bit of a tainted view on certain things.
Speaker 2: I don't know that was That's the Serbian media, not this guy. He is reporting what the Serbian media was telling.
Speaker 3: Their people, Oh, which is right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the Serbian news whatever their version of like CNN, when they reported on this accident happening and fifteen.
Speaker 3: People dying, which is not a mass number, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess technically four people dying in a shooting is considered a mass shooting.
Speaker 3: I still think that's wild.
Speaker 2: But whatever, fifteen people dying, it's not like this was thousands by any means.
Speaker 3: It was a few.
Speaker 2: And I'm not diminishing the deaths of these innocent people who are just wrong place, wrong time. But the media underplait it and they didn't like put fault on the people by any means. They basically just said, Oopsie, Daisy, this happens sometimes It's okay. It's like, bro, this building's only this new edition or whatever, has only been an operation for a few weeks, maybe a few months. What do you mean, oopsie?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not really a shocker to me, especially whenever you have a pro Russian president in Serbia, right, Like we think about some of the tactics from Russia, about how basically Putin just shovels as many people as he can to try and flood whatever war he's in, Right, he has no guard for human life, even of his own citizens. And if you're getting this guy that's very pro Russia, maybe he's starting to take on some of that ideology.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. And that's not exactly a new thing for Russia. Right, I'm not even gonna bring up World War Two. Yes, their tactics were crazy back then, but like you look at the way Russia's been doing most of their operations, even the stuff in Africa that they were involved in, and the stuff in Syria they were involved in, like in America. And I'm not speaking as if I'm some sort of armchair general by any means, but it's understood that like, look, equipment is we could buy new ones, we can't buy new people. Okay, if the equipment is on fire, get the fuck out of it, Like, don't sit there and try to save it until it kills you in the process. These types of things Russia, no, no, no, people are cheap. You can just bring more people in. The equipment is expensive, we can't replace that shit. Save the equipment. And it's like, oh, so you really don't give a fuck about your people's lives, which they don't.
Speaker 3: They never had.
Speaker 1: That's why what is it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it's one out of every ten people in Russia don't even have indoor plumbing currently, or is it one out of every three.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since I looked at that statistic, Like, yeah, they don't have toilets, they don't have running water.
Speaker 2: They got to go to the outhouse a lot, a big chunk of Russians, that's the case. So before we get into the whole Putin's a good guy, can he give his people running water?
Speaker 1: Well, and think about it like this too. I mean, whenever you were in the military, I'm sure that they valued you as I mean you you were a piece of equipment to the military. Like sure, realistically you were a number. You represented an amount of money. Right, if you're looking at it from a reptilian ooyd overlord's point of view, what's more valuable this? How much money would you say that the American government deemed you worth?
Speaker 2: And so all right, I'm glad you brought into that kind of perspective. Right, let's talk about that now. I was not some sort of a super upscale, top tier, you know, secret squirrel type of guy.
Speaker 3: I was a regular basic infantry rifleman.
Speaker 2: But the amount of equipment that I had get gotten in the amount of training that I had gotten put me somewhere in the realm between. And it's been a while, Y'allso we did look at the math on this once upon a time, though not me and you, Me and my boys.
Speaker 3: While I was still in.
Speaker 2: We were all worth per person somewhere between one hundred and one hundred and fifty thousand, just right off the rip, like not even. And that's before I mean, you gotta think about this too, though, bro. The amount of training that the United States military receives is top tier training as compared to the rest of the world. Now, yes, it could be better, and a lot of it is super easy, and like basically, if you just apply some sort of dumb dumb logic to it, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: It's not like you're getting.
Speaker 2: Crazy amounts of like super top secret shit, but even still like going to a range and being proficient with a weapon, getting classroom time and learning about IEDs and learning about bomb making, learning how to drive certain pieces of equipment, learning how to operate in certain fields of battle, learning history of the certain types of tactics and battlefield maneuvers, like all of these things collectively. Yeah, that's a real education and a real training cycle. A lot of countries don't have something like that. A lot do, A lot do. I'm not saying that America is a monolith bydy means. Like you look at the amount of training that like the French Foreign Legion gets. Those dudes are top tier operators in my opinion, and their training shows it. They're not half steppers with the training binding means.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so you.
Speaker 2: Look at that one hundred and fifty, let's guestimate two hundred k just you know, because inflation and things.
Speaker 3: Fine, fine, two hundred k per soldier.
Speaker 2: Probably less for marine riflemen because the Marines don't get nearly the amount of funding. We're not worth as much. But ba bad whatever. And you put that to the realm of like a tank or a jeep or a hum V that requires maintenance, It requires upkeep, it requires new parts when shit breaks. Yeah, people, manpower ass if you will, is a resource, and in America we do not. Yes, some you can't make an amald without cracking a few eggs. Well understand that that's just the nature of the beast of war. But we are also not trying to go out of our way to crack as many eggs as possible to prove a fucking point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that, And I was just wondering because if you look at some of the drone costs, as Russia's Iranian made, Iranian made drones cost as little as twenty thousand dollars, So just one drone costing twenty grand. If you're saying that, well, the American military member is around one twenty to one point fifty, you know, I imagine that the cost per soldier in Russia is significantly lower.
Speaker 3: Google it.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, google how much it quote unquote how much like collectively, an American soul is worth. Now, again we're not talking about like the latest and greatest of technological equipment.
Speaker 3: Okay, some of that maybe, but.
Speaker 2: Just training insurance that the whole collective there's a number associated to everything, including each individual person. You're one hundred percent correct on that, And I would venture to say, you know what, did you have it pulled up?
Speaker 1: I'm getting there. Yeah, it says so if you're it's talking about the pension for an E seven is one point billion, that's what we're looking at. Really, but one point four million, you know for the but okay, weighing the you of an infantry soldier's life, here we go. This is from Harvard Business Review. It says, in substituting heavily armored combat vehicles at a cost of one hundred and seventy thousand each for lighter fifty thousand dollars vehicles during the two thousands, the US Army reduced infantry deaths by point oh four per month, at an estimated cost per life saved that is below seven point five million commonly accepted value of a statistical life.
Speaker 3: Oh, seven point five million per life.
Speaker 1: That's what it's saying.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It says, However, the army subsequent replacement of about nine thousand of those new vehicles with even more heavily armored vehicles costing six hundred thousand dollars each did not appreciably reduce fatalities and was not cost effective for less active infantry units. So is that per unit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: And we also didn't look at like the pension whenever, whenever you would die overseas, your family would get like four hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: We didn't account that into it.
Speaker 2: So like that's looking at I guess the entirety, like the grand total from the moment you step into boot camp, from the moment you get out, Like how much your collective worth is I you know what I mean. Keep in mind, when we did that map was a I was an E three. It's not like I had the scope to really look at it from angle. It was more like looking at just our training that we received, hourly rates for the training, the facilities itself, these types of things which, like you know, it all encompasses. But even still, America looks at war very differently than Russia looks at war. Russia sees people as a completely expendable asset. America sees soldiers and marines as expendable. Yes, but also we're trying to save as many lives as possible to achieve the objective. Russia doesn't care as long as they achieve the objective.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. The average net worth for the above average soldier, sailor airmen or marine an EF and E three is only worth five thousand and E four is worth ten thousand m.
Speaker 3: It must be monthly pay or some shit, and it.
Speaker 1: Can go up to twenty thousand. Yeah, it's talking about taxable investments, rawa prays and shit like that. So I don't think that's necessarily what we're looking at either way.
Speaker 3: Either way it goes so all right.
Speaker 2: And again we're not trying to just go after Rush on this one, because this building that collapsed on the Serbian Innocens was built by China, right, and so it was all a part of their Belton Roade initiative. The same thing that they've got them pushing into Africa, Sandy in scott them pushing into Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 2: See, as I've said before, China understands what their weakness is moving forward. They understand that they don't have the numbers they used to because they fucked themselves with the one child policy. So now instead of tightening the noose around the world in a military man power sense, they're trying to tighten the news in a financial and business sense, which is the entire point of the Belton Roade initiative.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it, I think I got it all right. The value of the statistical life it is estimated to range between five hundred thousand and nine hundred thousand dollars based on research analyzing soldiers reenlistment decisions. Okay, that's fair, that's pretty damn high. I mean half a mil to lose one person, you know. I mean, I guess that does make sense. All the equipment, you know, and all the training and everything else. I mean, you're a weapon. I mean, because you're gonna be worth a little bit.
Speaker 2: And not all military members are built equally, I should say that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So you got a guy who's got three deployments under his belt, and let's say he's an E four.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, cool, cool cool.
Speaker 2: As opposed to a guy who just joined a year ago and hasn't had a first deployment yet, these two are not worth the same amount of money if they were both to be lost or just both got out. Let's put it like that, not even like loss of life. Let's say they both get the military. The overall is going to feel one of them a lot more than the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Chris Kyle's gonna be worth a little bit more than somebody that's just joining.
Speaker 2: You know. And again, Chris Kyle is like more of a high tier guy, you know what I mean. It's like, I get that, but even there's a big there's a big ratio to it all. And yes, like you said, there's a reptilian pencil push with calculators that are there to analyze all of.
Speaker 3: This, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: Just wonder if they're playing moneyball. That's what I'm trying to figure out. Are they playing moneyball?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Are they putting people in position because people are less are they're more cost effective if you were to waste it rather than having machinery, I would have to imagine, well in Russia and in other countries, not just Russia, but in other countries.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Because manpower shortage is like yo, you just draft more people, you just you just bag and tag more people and you you got you know, your numbers are going to be what your numbers are. But a tank that costs materials, that cost time, that costs a fab shop hours to make it and get it out to the front lines, a guy you could send through and that's what Russia has been doing. Three weeks give or take of training and then the students on the front lines facing Ukrainian bullets. A tank takes a little longer than three weeks to put together. You see what I'm saying, So they don't look at it in the same uh numbers and figures that for instance, like Germany, how they look at their military. They it's just different mindsets to it all.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder, are they is this kind of like Roman? You know what I mean? Like how they would just would they would they try and you know, take over places just with sheer numbers?
Speaker 3: Yes and no.
Speaker 2: Right, So it depends on which era of Roman history you're talking about. So like a Roman legionnaire was worth a lot more than the Gallic auxiliaries that they had with them, or their Balaric slingers or something like that.
Speaker 3: So when Rome would conquer an area.
Speaker 2: Their local military is now Roman military, But that doesn't mean that they have Roman citizenship. That now means that they're the bitch unit for the Roman legion. Now, one of those auxiliaries can earn Roman citizenship and there's a process to that, and you have to earn it and all these things. But once you become a Roman citizen, okay, now you're able to be in legion and now you're able to do this, and now you can get certain rights and like all these things. But to lose the auxiliaries, like, hey, you know, it is what it is to lose a legion. You know, Rome felt that shit. You see, what I'm saying said depends on which era of Roman history you're talking about, because in the earlier days is a lot different than the later days, which is a lot different than their peak, so you know, it depends. Some of their tactics were more just mass numbers. Onslaught big wave of dudes with shields and swords. That definitely happened, but a lot of them, especially depending on what if you're talking about, when they were facing like Baca, Hannibal Baca from Africa, tactics are what won the day. And finally Scipio learned, you can't beat this dude, so the only way to beat him is to run from him and war of attrition his ass. That's why, for what was seven years, he went up and down the Italian peninsula trying to get to the main Roman army to find them, to kill them all and just take it over. And he couldn't because every time he got close enough, they bolted out.
Speaker 3: And eventually his guys.
Speaker 2: Who that dude was insane, he brought elephants into Spain. Yeah, brought them over the French Alps and then invaded Italy from the north.
Speaker 3: That is the most baller gangster shit I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 1: But I mean, anyway, you come in on a fucking element or on an elephant rather you mean bid knit.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Now most of the elephants died in the in the travels, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: The dudes in northern Italy had never seen a war elephant before then. This fucker's coming down from the mountains like, yeah, I'm here to fuck your bitch.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: And it was.
Speaker 2: It was a whole problem until Scipio finally handled it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyway, back to the Belton Rote initiative and this whole bullshit in Serbius. So let's listen a little bit more into this business of basics.
Speaker 5: Video here started pushing for documents to be released that approved this whole construction and renovation. Public wanted to see who was involved and how much they got paid.
Speaker 2: You'll see the red glove a lot in a lot of these protest videos. That is basically showing the blood on the hands of the govern as a form of protest.
Speaker 3: That's what that's supposed to signify. To everybody's clear.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, for some reason, win win, this is a red line for the president. It has been almost six months since the collapse happened and he still has not made the documents public before moving forward, If you guys can please hit that subscribe but not bload.
Speaker 2: I always gott to hit that plug, windy. Can I feel that this.
Speaker 5: Brings us to our second point. Over the past decade, Serbia has gotten more and more authoritarian under the Butchik government. Their control over the judiciary and media has increased to an unhealthy amount in a democratic country. That's to say that people were already very unhappy with this whole situation, and the train collapse was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now government is still refusing to release the proper documents, but independent investigations have so shown that around sixty four million euros were paid for the renovation alone, which is a gross overpayment. On top of this, this was paid to a Chinese construction company that was contracted to build a station as part of the bri If we just take that sixty four million eurofigure as to be close to the truth. Then it kind of makes sense why government doesn't want to release the documents because based on public figures, it seems like that kind of money could be used to build multiple train stations from the ground up. And in this case, government paid that just to renowate one train station that ended up collapsing soon after it opened. Safe to say, Serbia needs some changes, and the protests had been going on for months to make that happen due to the public pressure. The pre.
Speaker 2: So as he was just saying here, sixty four million euros were spent to try and renovate this one train station. And when you look at the local costs for materials and manpower and all these things, they could have built multiple train stations for that price.
Speaker 3: So not only did they pad the books.
Speaker 2: Right to just funnel money from China or from Serbia, a little back and forth, a little bit of kickbacks, a little bit of this and that, little hippity dibbity, and next thing you know, all the politicians are rich as fuck out of nowhere. How did they do this last quarter really really well?
Speaker 3: And all of that money for a canopy to collapse.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a time to call elon I think.
Speaker 2: Oh you would think, dude, elon, don't He's never gonna touch Serbia that plays being as corrupt as it is.
Speaker 3: Fuck No.
Speaker 2: But yeah, maybe maybe Serbia will be inspired by this whole Doze situation and maybe they'll start their own version of it or something like that. I don't know, but uh yeah, as he was about to say here, due to corruption, this guy, the president has stepped down because he can't even face the allegations anymore, because there is no hiding from it.
Speaker 3: Let's listen, in sure of.
Speaker 5: The country, resigned just a few weeks ago, but he made sure to let everyone know that he's not admitting any guilt. It wasn't his fault. Rather, he's resigning to stuff due the anger towards the government. That way, both parties can work together to figure out a solution. But that resignation didn't work as planned because soon after the Prime minister resigned, this happened in the Serbian Parliament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we're gonna learn a little bit more about this. But the Serbian Parliament as soon as he resigned to allegedly calm down all the the animosity that was going on, Like the same week, members of Parliament started throwing smoke grenades at each other, breaking shit, and made a whole show of force basically saying like, Yo, we're tired of the bullshit.
Speaker 1: It just seems like a fucking charade, dude, I mean anything, And this is the same thing that's going on within our government. You got certain fucking government employee protesters leading the charges, AOC who is just you know, she's so pro America and she cares about you, and she cares about the the individual people of this country. And it's like you've been there the past how many years and you weren't saying shit. You were up there sucking at Biden's teeth the entire time, while this country is getting flushed down the fucking toiletge So miss me with that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So this all happened on March fourth of this year.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, this is the video of how things escalated and went downhill. People started getting out of their chairs and shouting and all of this. Next thing, you know, somebody throws a punch, somebody throws a book. Now there's smoke grenades going off. Then there's a banner that magically appeared like Yo, these people are fucking they're fed up, and these are the MP's.
Speaker 3: This is this is like.
Speaker 2: Their magistrates, they're like politician figures, and they're like, no, fuck you, no fuck you. They're over it, dude, it's wild. So let's let's read a little bit here. In Belgrade, Serbia, at least three lawmakers were injured on Tuesday, one of them seriously, after chaotic scenes in Serbia's parliament during which smoke, bombs and flares were thrown, furthering or further fueling political.
Speaker 3: Tensions in the Balkan country.
Speaker 2: Lawmakers were scheduled to vote on a law that would increase funding for university education, but opposition party said the ruling majority was also planning to approve.
Speaker 3: Dozens of other decisions.
Speaker 2: They said this was illegal and the lawmakers should first confirm the resignation of Prime Minister Milos Vovitcek. Not sure how to pronounce these names, my bad and his government. Chaos erupted about an hour after the parliamentary session started, with opposition lawmakers blowing whistles and holding up a banner reading Serbia has risen to the regime. I'm sorry, Serbia has risen, so the regime could fall hundreds of opposition supporters railed outside.
Speaker 3: The Parliament building during the session.
Speaker 2: Video footage from the Assembly how Hall showed a clash further between lawmakers and later flares and smoke bombs being thrown. Serbia media said eggs and water bottles also were Officials later said three persons were injured in the disturbance. Now demands by the protesting students. Is one of the lawmakers being carried out here. I think she might have had some sort of like smoke inhalation and suffered a little bit of an asthma attack.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: The incident reflects a deep political crisis in Serbia, where mothslong anti corruption protests have rattled a populous government. Bulbacek resigned in January as the government faced protests over the collapse in November of a concrete train station canopy in Serbia's north that killed fifteen people, in which critics blamed on rampant corruption. Parliament must confirm the prime Minister's resignation for it to take effect. A rise in education funding has been one of the demands by Serbian protesters, students who have been a key driving force behind almost daily street protests that started after the November first canopy collapse in Nova Sad, Nova Sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got that right.
Speaker 2: So you could see these are all elect officials who are just fed up.
Speaker 3: Dude, they're throwing I mean the smoke bombs. That's pretty dope my opinion those are. That was kind of a cool look.
Speaker 2: But either way, the call for a transitional government, now, this is what the protesters in the streets in Serbia are currently asking for right now, before they got hit with direct energy weapons, before any of this happened.
Speaker 3: All they want is a change, okay.
Speaker 2: Opposition parties have insisted that the government has no authority to pass new laws. Leftist lawmaker Rador Lazovic said the opposition was ready to support the passing of the student requested Education Bill, but not the other decisions listed at the Assembly agenda. Lavazik said, we can only discuss the fall of the government. He said the only way out of the current crisis would be a transitional government that would create conditions for a free and fair election, a demand that the ruling Populace have repeatedly rejected. I'm gonna go said say that one one more another again, he said. The only way out of the current crisis would be a transitional government that would create conditions for a free and fair election, a demand that the ruling populace have repeatedly rejected.
Speaker 3: This would be why Serbia.
Speaker 2: Is ranked where they are in European corruption by as a nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want fairness. I mean, like whenever you have the rulers who are just like what you're proposing fair, you're proposing honest, you're proposing clear and real for the people.
Speaker 2: Oh god, wait a second, we can't wait, I'm the fucking breaks.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: So you want us to tell the people what we're doing behind closed doors?
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 2: You simply can't have that. That What are we talking about here? The people we're talking about the poors. Want the poors to know what we're doing. The peasants, the fucking peasantry. We're supposed to look at them like their people. God, I'm absurd, but anyway.
Speaker 1: There you even bring up such a notion.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's like that scene of Game of Thrones, the final episode, the final scene you remember, whenever, like Samuel Hawley had mentioned what we would call to be democracy, and all the nobles laughed at him was like, oh, should I give.
Speaker 3: My horse a voice as well in this meeting, and everybody he's just like yeah, yeah, that was stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like, no, that's how it's been, that's how the people see it at the top.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. I mean it's the grasshoppers to the ants, you know, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah. Serbia is increasingly authoritarian.
Speaker 2: President Alexander Volvik said his ruling right wing Serbian Progressive Party that also sounds like an oxymoron. Ruling right wing Progressive party, but all right, have imposed a firm grip on power in the past decades, despite formally seeking European Union membership. Many and Serbia believe the fatal canop collapse was the result of a sloppy work and a disregard of safety regulations because of government corruption, which I have to say, all evidence points into that direction.
Speaker 3: It was safety oversight.
Speaker 2: It was basically just funneling money from the top down just as a way to bypass the things and make sure that they could get done what they wanted done, just to make it look good, right, give it a nice facade, right, make it look good for the people, and yeah, yah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Sixty four million euros. Dude, sixty four million.
Speaker 2: They could have built multiple train stations of equal value and equal nice looking for that price, and somehow this facelift that it got collapse in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: I mean they could have easily, I mean built a world traveling transgender ice hockey team that goes around and teaching everybody about global warming. You know how many times they could have put on like that show for the world. But no, they.
Speaker 2: Chose to They chose to build a train station that cost sixty four million euros and say, you know what, that fuck global warming and fuck the transgenders care more about a shitty railway station.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that you brought it to that level.
Speaker 2: I don't think it ever needs to not be said that that's what our government was spending money on, you know, like in five years, I hope we're still talking about Iraqi, Sesame Street and the bearded circus ladies on ice telling us about global warming in Ireland.
Speaker 3: I hope that that stays relevant.
Speaker 1: You know, it'll never not be. There's no way.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's keep watching here more of the smoke bombs and the things and the stuff, which that's what that science says Serbia has risen so that they could fall.
Speaker 3: You know, I support it. I like it.
Speaker 2: They need this kind of an overhaul if they're ever gonna climb out of this rut that they have found themselves in.
Speaker 1: It looks crazy in there, dude.
Speaker 3: I like the musical choice for it as well.
Speaker 2: It's so peaceful as shit's going off the hinges here. Yeah, ridiculous, I do dig it, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: I mean, so the so explain to me exactly what's going on here. You have certain lawmakers that are for passing some of these corrupt bills, or in some of them that are against it. Is that what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Very similar to American politics.
Speaker 2: How they'll say they'll put like fifteen things in one bill. And if this side says no to this top line that says we should be able to have fourth term abortions or some wild shit right the line right below it says we should have however many rounds you want in a magazine of your personal weapon. And if one side says no to it, oh you're anti two way. And if the other side says no to it, oh you're anti baby's rights. And so they stack the deck in this way to where nothing can actually get accomplished.
Speaker 3: Right, So that was what the the whole thing was. You heard.
Speaker 2: They were like the education bill, and that's what it was for for the students, for the children.
Speaker 3: In reality, it's like college aged kids, but neither hit or there.
Speaker 2: But like, that's what the narrative by their mainstream media, their propaganda machine was saying. These lawmakers just won't sign the student bill. Meanwhile, there was other stuff on the docket that day that would have fucked over the country even worse.
Speaker 1: Oh Dan, remember the fucking COVID relief fund, right, the COVID relief bill that they were trying to sign. Meanwhile, in that COVID relief bill.
Speaker 2: We were sending what was it like eighty billion dollars to Ukraine for some reason. Right, it's like that's COVID relief, But like, what the fuck? How does that help the American COVID people. The people who are suffering from it, lost jobs from it, can't go to work because of some stupid mandates. But yes, Ukraine needs millions of dollars to help Americans with COVID, Big bro, What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's as silly as Biden going down to Louisiana or whenever we had to her was it Louisiana or Alabama? Miss to be somewhere down there whenever there was a hurricane. Maybe it was Florida, there was a hurricane, and Biden's all, remember the number one thing you can do to protect yourself in times like this of a hurricane is to go get a booster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what, what the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 3: How did nobody shoot him?
Speaker 2: They shot Trump for like, he didn't even get to office yet, he was just campaigning. Yet somehow Biden was able to spit that shit NonStop and they just let.
Speaker 1: Him because people, I'm not gonna say people in general, a lot of people go off of what the mainstream image is. The mainstream image was Joe. He likes ice cream, he likes to you know, he cares about your kids. Maybe a little bit too much, but that's okay, the way they smell, you know. And so he's just a very nice old man and he cares about you. And i mean, let's forget I mean he was he was Barry's boy, you know, right, but against Dad, so you know, and that's that's the way they look at it. And so whenever you're thinking about the public perception of a person. That's why Joe Biden was never assassinated, because the media never deemed him assassination worthy. And that's whenever you have an assassin assassination worthy kind of president like Trump, and you see it all over the news, he's such this, he's such a that. Well, now, whenever this person goes and tries to assassinate Trump, or these people try and go and assassinate Trump, they feel like they're doing it on behalf of the people that won't go and do it, and so really all mind game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: They tried portraying him in the best light possible until they couldn't hide it anymore. Then they tried showing Kamala Harris as being like.
Speaker 3: Exactly what America needs.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, did you just see her the last time she had a speaking engagement. She showed up so drunk, and she went into this tirade about her using uber eats to get a bag of Dorito's and then somehow made that correlation to AI and being and she was like laughing as she does, and she's like slurring and she like can't sit up straight. And then like pull it together for a second. Was talking about the consumer needs and how AI will bring us into the new age, and then when right.
Speaker 3: Back does learn I'm talking about her Doritos, and.
Speaker 2: It's like, bitch, can you get off of the bottle for two seconds and have a press conference?
Speaker 3: Holy shit.
Speaker 2: I would almost rather Hillary and her hot sauce over that fucking train wreck of a huge dude. I wouldn't be surprised if Harris makes a run for California governor, especially now that Gavin Newsom is more concerned with his podcast than he is running the state. That Malibu just had earthquakes, y'all, like a six point something earthquake. They still have, They're still recovering from the fires and mudslides and earthquakes. He is more focused on his fucking podcast. Nobody wanted that, by the way, Nobody, no consumer out there was like, God, you know what, we really wish we had Gavin Newsom podcasting with uh oh, what's his name.
Speaker 3: Steve Bannon?
Speaker 2: We need Steve Bannon on the Gavin Newsom show. We as consumers are thirsty for that type of relief. No, not a single fucking person wanted that, and he is so concerned with being a influencer type now that he has shirked his responsibilities as the leader of the state of California, and that's happening as we speak.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. I actually found an article from Newsweek that says Gavin Newsom's podcast backfires.
Speaker 2: No shit, Who could have ever seen that coming a mile away?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it says Gavin Newsom's new podcast appears to be harming the public perception of the California governor. A survey of one thousand California voters conducted by Capitol Weekly found that twenty six percent said that their view of Newsom worsened after hearing clips from his recent podcast interview with conservative commentator Charlie Kirk. Meanwhile, thirteen percent said the podcast improved the perception of the Democratic governor, while fifty eight percent said it made no difference. So, yeah, you're getting I mean, you're you're trying to go out there and seem like a normal human being. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: These people are so far like pulled away from their human nature. Yeah, they don't know how to speak like a human you know, like try having a regular conversation with Barack Obama, like it's I actually think that he's a fembot to be I think that he's probably a fembot and he.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think that any of these people are actually real. Like you're not going to get real conversation back and forth, you're gonna get my fellow Americans. And it's like it's fucking charade, Like none of these people are not real.
Speaker 2: The idea of give the people what they want, I at least could understand this. I disagree in certain regards because these they don't know what the people want, like at all.
Speaker 3: If even for a split.
Speaker 2: Second Gavin Newsome honestly believe that the people wanted to hear his stupid fucking mouth as a podcast, then he really has lost touch with all a semblance of reality, which I mean, we already knew. He was standing in front of a burning building telling a woman he was on the phone with Joe Biden and then showed that his phone was locked. He's yeah, it's embarrassing, it really is. He is an embarrassment to humanity and to the state of California, which I mean, it's a low bar y'all, but god, he just shoved it even further down.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 1: But oh that right. I forgot that he had fucking Marshawn Lynch as his co host.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's the pool he had beast mode. I would I would listen to a podcast with Marshawn Lynch, but if Gavin Newsom's associated with it, I would not even waste a second of my life on that, because that's a second I could never get back.
Speaker 1: Dude, Well, that's the thing. It's a political stunt. Like I think that Gavin Newsom and Marshawn Lynch are going to be hanging out and smoking dubes on the side. No, dude, that shit's not going on, and that that's the thing. They always try and get people like that. They get the people that are almost like mascots of the country. Everybody loves Marshawn Lynch, Marshawn Lynch, just like everybody loves Snoop Dogg, and everybody loves, you know, like characters like this, who are I mean, maybe at one point in time they were really popular for doing what they were good at, you know, Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily think that he's that much of a rapper anymore. Let's just be real. It's the same thing with Beast Moode. He hasn't played football in seven or eight years or whatever it was. So they did like Snoop Dogg's Rastafarian album. He came out with a couple of years ago that was actually pretty dope. But I also love reggae music, so maybe I'm a bit biased. Well, good for you, but the majority I've never heard.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that he came out with a reggae alga album, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Haven Leon, Dude, he kept thinking he was like the reincarnation of Bob Marley, and.
Speaker 1: Shit, I just I don't buy any of it anymore.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: I like, if Snoop Dogg comes out with anything, I'm like, oh, they want us, They want us to follow blindly on a lot of this shit, like you know, just like how he got with Martha.
Speaker 2: Stewart, I'm just like, oh yeah, I mean they're both quote unquote thugs and felons. Even though Martha Stewart served more jail time than Snoop did and kept her.
Speaker 3: Mouth shut, I might add, she's a og with it.
Speaker 1: They're pro these people until they're against these people and it hmes even reversely, so like think about that movie, was it fifty first Dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore right, they kept on going back because remember Adam Sandler kept on having to show her like this is what happened, This is what happened. It was always in the news right well that in that scenario they were painting Snoop Dogg as just this crazy lunatic who couldn't get off the weed. And it's like, oh, Snoop Dogg is sobering up. The next news article, he's back on the weed again. He's crazy and you know what I mean. So they'll they'll take you and drag your public image. So whenever your whenever they're taking your image and boost it up, that's whenever you know that they're being controlled. And if you're controlled, I want nothing to do with you. I'm sorry, Like Snoop Dogg, I want nothing to do with you. I know that you're being controlled. I know that you sold out. Same thing with Marshawn Lynch. It's the same old fucking song and dance, yep.
Speaker 2: And to that point, the Serbian government, the Serbian media is still promoting these dudes. Is if they are like the saviors of Serbia needs right now, a sixth of the country is showing up to say no, it's not we don't even we want a whole new transitional government so we can have How about just fair and free elections. How about we get ourselves right on track here. But the media is telling them what we heard you say was you need to re elect this guy. Right, That's what's going down there, which is why they have seen like, Okay, we can't beat them in the polls, we're gonna have to take a little bit of a different type of action.
Speaker 1: Well, and just to build on top of the Snoop Dogg and Marshawn Lynch kind of shit, they're doing the same thing with Rob Grenkow Like think.
Speaker 3: Gronk is annoying as fuck to me, dude.
Speaker 1: He's annoying. He's dumber than fuck. Yeah, and they're trying to put him out there.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: They had him have stints in the stints in the WWE, he had stints whenever with the the New Year's Rock and Eve and like all this weird shit where he doesn't necessarily belong. He's not good behind the microphone he's not very bright. I mean, even dating back to the NFL, whenever he was playing with Brady, he didn't know the playbook. Like Brady would call the play in the huddle and then he would say and then he would look over at Gronk and be like, hey, Gronk, run a five yard out, and like he didn't know what the fucking playbook was. And so you get these mindless puppets, these little dance and monkeys that will just do whatever you tell them to because it's it's all about pulling the public perception. Oh look we got Gronk, so we're obviously cool. Oh look we got marshaw On, we're cool. Now you can listen to us. Oh we got Snoop Dogg. Everybody loves Snoop Dogg. That means you're gonna listen to us. It's the brainwashing. These are puppy it's a brainwash.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and we not just us, but are good cult members. And a lot of the American people have started to wake up to that fact. And in Serbia, the I would say the growing majority of the citizenship has woken up to this fact and they don't want the mindless puppets in there anymore. They want their own voices.
Speaker 3: To be heard.
Speaker 2: I know, shocker that a quote unquote democracy, the people would want to be heard in that regard.
Speaker 3: But you know, that's just how we go here.
Speaker 1: I mean, how did Zelensky get into that position? That country love him?
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 2: The country loved him until there was a war going on. And now people are saying that he didn't hold an election, therefore he's now a dictator. That's I understand where they're coming from on this. However, the entire country is still under martial law. So in that time and place, you are, as a leader in that country, per their constitution, allowed to bypass an election until the situation is resolved, then hold one. Now we will see if they actually hold one when the situation calms down. I have a weird feeling there's gonna be more laws and more stipulations and more things to keep him in power for longer. But I don't believe the Ukrainian people want him in that position anymore either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that certain tactics, like martial law, you can abuse that privilege, and I think that that's probably what a lot of people are thinking that he's doing, is that he's abusing that privilege. You think about it. I mean Trump was trying to get putin to the table and Zelensky was over there trying to form a new NATO, you know, like without America. It's like, this guy is not anti war, he doesn't want the war to stop. It's like, no, everybody on the Democratic side, they're all of a sudden, fucking George.
Speaker 2: Bush all over again, like the same guy, Eminem. You were out there, fuck Bush and he's all pro war and all this other shit.
Speaker 1: Why you why aren't you.
Speaker 2: Calling out and rapping about how your people are now pro war. Your people are trying to send their sons and daughters, Your sons and daughters to war. You're not gonna have any issue with that because it's blue no matter who.
Speaker 1: And that's where these people are so fucked in the head. They don't have any two brain cells to rub together to form their own thought. And it's just about, well, my people are doing this, that's what team I'm on. It's preten dumb.
Speaker 2: And so that's the thing the Serbian people are not. They're not going about it the same way here, right, They've seen what happens when they try to do things a correct way and the government completely shoves into the side. So now they've protested to the tune of getting again. They're not under martial law, they can hold elections. That's not the situation here. The situation is that they are peacefully protesting and getting smacked of direct energy weapons. And this whole protest stemmed from that train station getting shut down or collapsing on these people, and it was just blatantly shown how much this is government fraud and corruption.
Speaker 3: So now let's continue a little bit longer on this video. We're not playing the whole thing, but let's go.
Speaker 5: This is not the only sign that the Serbia is not working as planned. Just two weeks ago, there was a resolution at the UN condemning the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Serbia shocked the world when it voted in support of Ukraine condemning the invasion. You see, the Serbian administration is a lot more pro Russia than many of us would like, and that meant that this vote was shocking even to the Russians. But then we quickly got a clarification from the Serbian president himself. This was the statement he put out and I quote, I believe that Serbia made a mistake today. I apologize to the citizen of Serbia for that, and I take the blame because I was probably tired and overwhelmed.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, so now let's break that down a little bit longer or further, shall we, So to break into what just said, the Serbian government is a lot more pro Russian than what people really want to acknowledge. Right, it's very clear to see which country side with Putin and which country side with not Putin. I'm not even saying Zelenski, just how about not the Russian invasion, just anything. But Serbia is very pro Russian in this regard. So a couple of weeks ago, Serbian president actually went in and voted against Russia. He immediately apologized and said, oops, I clicked the wrong button. I was I was probably tired that day. I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 3: That shows you how much they capitulate.
Speaker 2: He realized he just pissed off Big Daddy Putin on that one, and that.
Speaker 3: Is not good.
Speaker 1: That sounds like John Ceno whenever he said one thing against China, and then he went on to make this big dramatic apology towards the Chinese people, and it's like, oh, tell me who you're for. Without telling me who you're for, who's controlling you?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: Absolutely So.
Speaker 2: This is an article by World News. Serbia's president apologizes for accidentally backing Ukraine's UN resolution. I was probably tired. Now, let's dive into this one a little bit here.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, whoopsie.
Speaker 1: Serbia's president blamed being tired for accidentally backing a Ukrainian resolution at the UN General Assembly that blames Moscow for the Ukraine War. President to Alexander Vuchich, who maintains good relations with Russia, walked back his support, saying he was supposed to join the sixty five nations who abstained from the vote on Monday calling for Russia to immediately, completely and unconditionally withdraw of all of its military forces from Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was sixty five countries that said, you know what, we're not even going to vote on this one.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna we're just gonna not come in that day.
Speaker 2: There was a list of countries that supported it, saying Russia go the fuck back home. There was a list of countries saying, listen, that's Russia's rightful land.
Speaker 3: And instead of abstaining like he should have done like a good boy.
Speaker 2: He accidentally showed up that day and accidentally decided to say, yeah, no, this is a completely Russia thing. Moscow started it, and we have to get to the bottom of it. Russia go back home. And then he's like, uh oh uh uh. I meant I was really tired. I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 1: He made a little poopy pants in his neckwhere he goes. I believe that Serbia made a mistake today. I apologize to the citizens of Serbia for that, and I take blame for that because I was probably tired and overwhelmed, he told Serbia's public broadcaster RTS.
Speaker 2: Which is one hundred percent their mainstream media and their propaganda machine. But let's continue reading here.
Speaker 1: Serbia has maintained strong cultural and economic ties with Russia, with the Balkan country relying heavily on Moscow for its gas supply. Vuchich said he didn't want Serbia to appear to pander to any superpower, With Serbia also abstaining from the US backed Security Council resolution calling for an end to the war without naming Russia as the aggressor. Despite its decision to invade Ukraine. The Balkan has reported or has repeatedly tried to tiptoe between maintaining good relations with Russia while also trying to win favor from the European Union, which Serbia has been trying to join since two thousand and nine. Vuchich said he expected his vote would likely cause him to lose favor or political points in the EU. Oh I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, especially as you're trying to gain favor with them, making a decision and then walking it back like the next day. Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna win you a lot of EU points there, my boy.
Speaker 1: The Kremlin spokesperson Dmitri Peskov said Moscow was aware of Vuchik's error and accepted his apology. Of course we heard it. Of course we accepted it, Peskov said in a statement. Indeed, technical errors do happen, and of course such a prompt reaction from the head of the state is very appealing to us. He knows that it wasn't a fucking mistake, he knows that he threatened him, and he's like, oh, yeah, we know, like he's agreed to these terms. Now that he understands the mistake that he made because he saw that we had a missile, a fucking nuclear warhead pointed right at his house if he was to step out of line or some shit like.
Speaker 2: That, or turn off the gas lines to his country. Serbia can't survive without Russian gas right now. Maybe one day they can, but not right now, especially with the systemic fraud that there has been within the government and the Putin dick riding by these fucks. So basically, he decided to go against his source for gas and oil, and then Russia's like, you sure you want to be about that life? You understand we can starve you out of fuel right now and we will not feel that.
Speaker 3: Listen, y'all. I was tired. I was so tired. I pressed the wrong button.
Speaker 2: It's an accident, of course, Like ah, of course, technical editors happened, right, do we understand? We get it. You're good. You apologize publicly. You bent over and showed your ass so we could mount you publicly. We're good now, that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The UN General Assembly rocked the world after the US joined eighteen other nations, including Russia and voting against the Ukrainian resolution. President Trump has committed to ending the Russia Ukraine War and to a resolution that leads to a lasting piece, not just a temporary, temporary pause, says Marco Rubio.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, a lot of flak was given to Trump for this one until Ukraine was okay with playing ball, so America I eat. Trump basically said that, like Ukraine had put up a couple of ideas of things and stuff, and America was like, no, fuck you, Like, if you're not gonna play ball by our mental rights, we're not gonna play ball your way, Like we want the war to end for sure, but you're gonna you're gonna pay us back for what we gave you.
Speaker 3: And if you can't do it through money, you could do it through minerals.
Speaker 2: That was when Zelenski came to America and had his little tet to tet in the Oval office, then tried going over and having a NATO without us, only to find that there's not much that the rest of NATO can actually give him to help him. Then the following like two days later, let out the statement like okay, America, we're ready, We'll do it your way. We're sorry we made a mistake. We would like America's support. We very much went the end of the war, and Trump's like, yeah, that's what the fuck I thought.
Speaker 1: Zelenski just reminds me from from Rick and Morty. Zelensky just reminds me of mister Poopy but Hooley, Like, that's Zelensky in a nutshell, just so fucking dumb. Kay, what do we got here?
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, we'll play a little bit more of this video.
Speaker 2: Here was talking about how he walked it back, and I like the way he analyzed the next part, So let's listen.
Speaker 5: In Now this apology seems so less to words. The Serbian citizens and more towards the Russian dictator m h. Serbia lated did change its vote, but I wonder if the Serbian citizens and more towards the Russian dictator Serbia lated did change its vote. But I wonder if Persian and Vuchik is going to give the same option to the Serbians who voted to elect him. Anyways, all this brings us to yesterday, when the Countryside's one of the biggest protests in its history. More than a million people took to the street and many had very specific demands for the president to step down.
Speaker 7: I'd like to see a change of regime change, but that is, as the English would say, a long shot and it's difficult to achieve. But today we will demonstrate our descent to show how many people will be there, to show what we're striving for, for a normal state, a state of law without corruption, lying, media pressure, persecution, expulsion, unjust sentencing and so on.
Speaker 1: We're hoping for the best.
Speaker 7: What will happen, No one knows.
Speaker 6: We've gathered in the streets primarily to express the discontent we've built up over the years of dictatorship, anarchy and corruption. And I hope that this gathering will remain and above all peaceful and dignified.
Speaker 2: And you hear that from the protesters themselves. Look at these people in the streets right now. There's flairs going off road flares and things like that, and pictures being taken. No fires, no looting is happening, and every one of the protesters is proud of their country. They wanted to stay peaceful, they wanted to stay coherent, but they want the government to hear their message one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Now. President Vuchik has tried many different ways to discredit the protesters, from saying that protests are being used by the opposition party in Serbia to claiming that these protesters are being paid by Western intelligence agencies, of course, when in reality none of that is true, because think about it, if Western agencies had the kind of pull to get one million Serbians on the street to protest against the president, then that president would not have won the election to begin with. But even though these statements are not true, they have played a big role in the protest. Many pro government groups have started attacking the peaceful protesters after President's statement. In one instant, we even had someone drive a car straight into protesters, injuring one of them. Now only time will tell if President Bujik will step down or not, but the protest seems to be growing with every passing day. All the while the Serbian people are trying to kick out a pro Russian president, other countries in Europe are also waking up to Russia's aggression. Here we have the president of the Yurokian Commission sharing the truth with the whole world. Putin has proven time and time again that he is a hostile neighbor. He'll keep attacking. He cannot be trusted. Let's watch this clip.
Speaker 9: Putin has proven time and again that he is a hostile neighbor. He cannot be trusted, he can only be deterred. And we know that Russia's military complex is out producing ours. If we look at the military expenditure in real terms, the Kremlin is spending more than all of Europe combined. Europe's production is still on a lower order of magnitude and beyond traditional capabilities. The range of threats that we face is getting broader by the day. I know that the European Parliament argued for years that Europe needs to do more, and you were absolutely right. And this is more dangerous today the era we live in, so Europe really needs to step up.
Speaker 5: I think this statement just head too close to home for Russia, because we had the Russian Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Labrau come out hurling personal insult towards the President of the European Commission. This is how you know they're losing the argument, because they start attacking the person instead of the argument.
Speaker 8: S Orsula is mobilizing everybody, mobilizing everybody to remilitarize Europe.
Speaker 5: Now it's kind of ironic. That Russia is worried about Europe mobilizing more people, when in reality, Russia has an army of one point six million people, while Russian population is only one hundred and forty million people. On the other hand, Europe has a population of more than five hundred million people, and it's army, the combined army of all European countries is only one point five million personnel.
Speaker 2: All right, So they're about to go into more of a breakdown of the Russia situation. We've done it there, you know, a pretty decent job of doing that. But the people do not want a Russian puppet as they're president in Serbia. That's the entire point here. So I got an Associated Press article pulled up here. It says why people are protesting over a deadly roof collapse in Serbia, and they do a very good job of breaking it all down here, even further than we already have. This article was written on November twenty first of last year, as a matter of fact, right after the collapse happened, and when the protests started. Now this I'm sorry, last week they got to one point two million protesters in the streets. Okay, when this article was written. It was nothing near that. It was tens of thousands. They have now grown over a million. But let's read on here it says. In Belgrade, Serbia, the deadly collapse of a concrete roof at a rail station in Serbia has raised tensions across the Balkan country, fueling widespread anger towards the government and protests after the failure claimed fifteen lives in the northern city of Novasad. The station, a major hub, was recently renovated as part of the Serbian Chinese partnership. Critics alleged the corruption, poor oversight, and inadequate construction were contributed to the November first tragedy. Officials have offered conflicting information about whether the roof was part of the renovation, and its maintenance is under scrutiny. So then, of course, the initial story being pushed out by the mainstream narrative was well, listen, that roof wasn't even a part of the renovation I had, that had nothing to do with it, That had nothing to do with China. That just one of them random things that happened from time to time. It's not correct, one hundred percent not correct. You could look at pictures before and after. It absolutely was. The collapse became a flashpoint for broader dissatisfaction with Serbia's authoritarian rule, reflecting growing public demands for transparency, while the country undertakes large infrastructure projects, mostly with the Chinese state companies.
Speaker 3: That's the other side of this.
Speaker 2: This wasn't the only Chinese ran facelift that the country has been seeing. They have been seeing a lot of them, all a part of the Chinese Belt and Roade initiative, which, again, the amount of money that is being spent versus the amount of money that's being used is very very telling as far as where the corruption lies, and all roads lead back to the actual authorities and the powers that be.
Speaker 3: So so it's possible.
Speaker 1: Is it possible that China had something to do with arming the Serbian government with those sound cannons.
Speaker 3: It's very possible. It's very possible.
Speaker 2: I could equally see it being China, I could equally see it being Russia.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, I was just looking up just to try and get the Russian I was kind of ducked out there for a second, but looking out to see like what the Russian narrative is on this and they're so I pulled up RT actually Russian. Yeah yeah, and let me try and see if I can find that again. Yeah, here we go. Oh now it's not even fucking letting me open it. It says it's a banned website now on yandex by the way, the Russian Google. So they took it down. It's not even up there anymore, but it did. The title of it says Serbian protesters claim police used acoustic weapons, and from I was reading other articles or basically that it was saying that like, yeah, Russia and the US, we're really gonna look into this. We're gonna bring in the FBI, and we're gonna bring in our intelligence to go check out what's going on over in Serbia. And I'm like, oh, we're not already dogs, No, we are not.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. We'll say we will put on a good face, but that's the thing. Are we gonna be world police or are we gonna mine our business?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's kind of like people want to basically get rid of the police, right, but as soon as a burglar breaks into your house, I guess you just who are you gonna call? Ghostbuster?
Speaker 3: Defund the police. All cops are bastards. Blop up up until you hear your window gets shattered in the middle of the night. Who are you calling?
Speaker 2: You're calling your local drug dealer, you're your local street captain to handle this problem?
Speaker 3: Or are you calling nine to one one fucking retards? That's that's exactly what this is.
Speaker 1: Why don't you, uh, why don't you get the transgenders who are reading story time to the kids to come in and help you over there? Then?
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, so now let's read a little further here. What do we know about the collapse?
Speaker 3: Very little.
Speaker 2: The rail station was built in nineteen sixty four and renovated twice in recent years as part of a wider deal between China, Serbia, and Hungary to establish a fast rail connection between Belgrade and Budapest. Initially, authorities said the outer roof was not renovated during the work on the station, but they gave no explanation for why. Later experts denied that, and images emerged that suggests at least some of the roof work was done after all. So again the main narrative being pushed out by their mainstream media immediately once it was discovered when you pull up pictures that can't lie about before and after the renovation, it was very clear that they were lying to the people, which is another reason why this protest has been sparked in this way. Yeah, they want that use for themselves and they just want the countries right, and they want to make sure that they are not to blame for this right. Look, buildings come down every day. This is just one of those random things. That roof wasn't even built on by the Chinese. They were on the other side of the building. Uh No, they weren't. Absolutely was where they were working. Uh uh.
Speaker 3: And there you go.
Speaker 1: Now we have protests get rid of taxes. If there were no taxes, this level of corruption wouldn't be happening.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It seems to be pretty you know, but we need roads, we need schools.
Speaker 2: We need police departments. I mean, well, you know, we gave you a toy. We we you know, you had the trust of the American people or the people of Serbia cover Serbia.
Speaker 1: And you fucking abused it. So now you get that toy taken away from you. Like that's how it should work. It's a very given take, you know, and and wasn't it. And I know that this is kind of an American thing, but in the constitution the uh, the government is supposed to fear its people, not the other way around. And I am married the same the people of Serbia probably hope that it's the same way agreed.
Speaker 2: And like we were learning that video we were watching earlier, it goes on to say that one of the protesters demand has been to make public alle documentation in connection with the reconstruction project, and of course that's not gonna happen because that would show not only the blueprints of where they were working, the shoddy workmanship that was done in that area, but also where that excess money just happened to wind up. We can't have that, absolutely can't have that. So again, the protesters are not making crazy demands here. They're asking for the very basics of honesty and transparency, like the very top surface level of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least at least try to lie, at least try and cover your shit up. You're just like, ah, you know what, we don't fear our we don't fear our people at all. We're just gonna take the sixty four million euro hand it over. We're gonna say we build a train station, whatever you know, maybe add a couple of two by fours and call it a day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely now has a Serbian people had an investigation. There has been kind of authorities open to probe immediately after the collapse, promising it would be thorough and it would not spare anyone regardless of position. On Thursday, this back in November, by the way, eleven people were detained. The suspects, who have not been identified, face charges quote of committing criminal acts against public security, causing public danger, an irregular and irregular conducting of construction work, the Higher Prosecutor's Office and Novasad said in a statement. Serbia media reported that Gore and Vessik, who resigned as construction minister after the collapse, was among those detained. So basically they were trying to find the corruption at the top. They found it and homeboy ran for the hills. Prosecutors said earlier that several dozen people had been questioned. The only information about the investigation so far has come from the Serbian media, which published unconfirmed reports about the companies involved with the reconstruction.
Speaker 3: And again it's Serbian media. You can't trust them.
Speaker 2: The Serbian people don't trust them, so why are people protesting? And again this was the very early stages of the protest, long before it got to this point now where the Prime Minister down and shit. In the first days after the tragedy, Serbians protested mostly in silence, holding vigils for victims, But as time passed, grief gave way to anger, leading to a wave of demonstrations and various locations and by different groups. Most recently, protesters blocked a courthouse in Novasad demanding that judicial authorities do their job. Riot police pushed them away from the entrance, which led to scuffles and a two way standoff. This week, chants such as corruption kills also marked the protests as demanded these dissolutions of the entire government over the tragedy. Protesters left symbolic handprints and red paint on government buildings, accusing authorities of having blood on their hands. That'd be these red gloves. You see a lot of pictures of. Now, how did authorities man get out here?
Speaker 3: Ap?
Speaker 1: You know what it is that they're just saying, just go do your job. It seems like such a simple philosophy. Just go do your job, do what you're supposed to do. It's like you remember that movie Brink, whenever the little sister had to give them a little just skate, just go, just go skate, skate better, just skate better.
Speaker 3: Was Yeah, I was critical too much.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: How these little easy philosophies, if you just follow them and.
Speaker 1: Do your job, just skate better. Yeah, that's that's really all you need.
Speaker 2: Just do better. Like it's it's really so simple. But they are just kind of like mah nah.
Speaker 3: So how do authorities react to the protests?
Speaker 2: And again this was the early stage of the protest where some red handprints was about it. Analysts say the government has sought to cushion the damage to its image by prolonging the investigation and apparently hoping that the public anger will ease as time goes by. Their response to it was to do nothing and hope that this blows over. It's a bold strategy, bold strategic cotton, and it has not worked out for them.
Speaker 3: If anything, it is only intensified Serbian authorities.
Speaker 2: President Alexander Votchik has repeatedly urged calm and called uh yeah, urged calm and called on people to trust institutions. The very institutions that none of them trust anymore. He has said the investigation is complicated and takes time, but Volchik also said that responsibly the responsibility cannot be avoided.
Speaker 3: At the same time.
Speaker 2: Police detained several activists who took part in recent protests and warned that they would not tolerate any disruptions of public order, which is widely seen as an attempt to discourage people from protesting. Now that has led to one point two to one point three million people in a country with six point six million people taking to the streets in protests.
Speaker 3: I fucking love this. Now, let's talk about that Belton Road initiative here.
Speaker 2: Why is it so important that this gets pushed under wraps? Why is it so important that the government doesn't release any information about the money or who was.
Speaker 3: Paying for it, or who was doing the work.
Speaker 2: While it was a Chinese company rather than a Serbian company, you would think right that if it was a major project like this, you would want to infuse some of that wealth into your own country, maybe hire some local contractors to pick up.
Speaker 3: The job and all these things.
Speaker 1: Why was it Chinese.
Speaker 3: People that were doing this? Well?
Speaker 2: Why are China and Serbia trading teaming up on a construction project by building roads, railways, and other infrastructure. Serbia seeks to enhance its transportation links with neighboring states, while China seeks to strengthen its economic footprint in Europe. Serbia and China negotiate agreements mostly on a government level, without the participation of outside bidders. China State or Chinese state banks frequently provide loans to fund those projects. These loans may come with strings attached, such as mandatory involvement of Chinese companies and their workers. Although such partnerships have brought billions of dollars in investments into the developing Bulkan economy, questions surrounding quality, safety, financial sustainability often remain, as highlighted by the roof collapse. The Chinese companies that took part in the reconstruction said the concrete canopy that collapse was not part.
Speaker 3: Of their work. Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Basically, you've got Chinese banks that are gonna fund this project, which is gonna benefit Serbia, but it's gonna mostly benefit China, and as a stipulation to that loan billions of dollars, it's saying being infused into the.
Speaker 3: Economy quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Billions of dollars in investments into the developing Balkan economy. Who do you think is actually benefiting from that investment? Are the local Serbians the six point six million people, Are they benefiting from the Chinese investment into the country. No, No, they're not the government that is signing those documents and making those backdoor deals happen. Do you think they're getting there a slice of the pie, not even a wet and of the beak, it's a full on slice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes a lot more sense to me.
Speaker 2: And then when the time comes to point, blame the Chinese companies, like, hey, we didn't even work on that section of the roof, even though the blueprints and diagrams would show they absolutely.
Speaker 1: Did so ridiculous. You know, whenever I'm I'm looking at this kind of stuff, dude, I'm just like, you know, at least like America is pretty good at hiding getting away with a lot of shit. You know what I'm saying this, at least try you don't even have to really do much research to try and find out and follow the money. Like it's it's right there, like like it's this isn't even like, oh my god, we uncovered something. No, like they're so they they literally give so little fucks about their public image and so little fucks about I mean just just people's opinion of them. Yeah, it doesn't matter, you know. And so that's why it's so out in the open, because what's the what's the Chinese government or what are the people of the of China gonna do about it? Well, you can't do shit about it. What are the people of or you gonna do about it? Are you gonna go protest? That's cute. We got sound cannons ro.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Even them going and doing a peaceful protest. They're not tearing down buildings, they're not torching the city. They're out there just to show solidarity. And there's multiple different political parties that are in those streets right now, people with very differing views on things that they would consider political stigmas. Right it may not be gun rights or gay marriage or whatever the case may be, who knows what their political parties are affiliated with on the left and the right, in the center and all these things.
Speaker 3: It's very indicative of Serbia.
Speaker 2: Beside the point, there's no way that all one point two million people out there agree on one hundred percent of the status of what's going on right now, but they all can agree. Fuck the government for fucking over our people.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's beautiful. Are they a democratic government over there?
Speaker 3: Allegedly?
Speaker 2: I mean democratic government? Quote unquote? Might I refer back to the corruption chart? You know what I'm saying? It so like it's kind of like, yeah, it's it's democratically elected officials.
Speaker 3: But like when you only have one name on the ballot or.
Speaker 2: Maybe two, but they're both homeboys and now I mean homeboys behind closed doors. I mean they're openly like in a full bromance, and they say the same things. They just might have different letters by their names. I mean, what are we really talking about here?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I see, Okay, well it's a front of democracy. But you know, communism probably had its core.
Speaker 2: I mean, whenever you're getting like this and you're this deep in bed with China and that deep in bed with Putin, Like I'm not gonna say just China, gi, excuse me, not the Chinese people. When any government of any country's leaders are this tight with g and Putin, you could pretty much tell that it's going to be a overtly corrupt country. That's just I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I know, Oh, I have my bias this year, but once again, one plus one still equals two in this bitch.
Speaker 3: So I don't know that saying with Biden Biden was tight with G. You remember that China Joe.
Speaker 2: Would we say that China Joe as he pardoned every member of his family on his last day of office, would we possibly say that China Joe was a bit corrupt and he was very in bed with G.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't. You might be going out on a limb saying that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, but math still mass in my world, and one plus one equals two. I know I'm the asshole for that, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: It's okay anyway.
Speaker 2: And no, uh, We're gonna have some people comment and say, why does Jacob think Rush as a threat to America. I'm not saying that Pot doesn't want to smoke of America. G is the threat to America, and he doesn't want the smoke in a military standpoint. He wants in a technocracy and then a business standpoint with America. That's my big push.
Speaker 1: Penda Penda, Penda. I got some than Atlanta.
Speaker 2: God future that dude there, all right, So we only got one more video to play here, and this is from one of the Serbian sources, to kind of give an overarching theme to what's going on with the politics here. Then we are going to circle it back to the direct energy weapons because it's no longer just peaceful protests. The government is now hurting their people because they are peacefully letting their voice be heard. But anyway, again, go let's paint even more of this picture, shall we.
Speaker 3: This is from a DW News.
Speaker 10: Serbia's prime minister has resigned after months of demonstrations across the country. Milos Vussevich announced he was stepping down with an appeal for calm, adding that his resignation was aimed at lowering tensions. Cities across Serbia have seen nearly daily protests since the collapse of a train station route in the northern city of Novi Sad in November. Fifteen people were killed back then.
Speaker 2: This picture is from January of this year. This isn't even the large protest, bro. So this shit's been going on for a hot minute since November. Every day since November and it's been growing. It is now to a level of one point two million as of this week.
Speaker 3: That's why they use the direct energy weapons.
Speaker 1: I mean, good on those people for sticking up for what they believe is right. I mean, look, I don't agree for with all protests. Not gonna lie. I think some protests are really fucking dumb, especially the ones that are in the United States. There are really lot there's a lot of dumb protests. But whenever you're campaigning on behalf of your state and you can get a pretty large percentage of your people to all agree on one thing, I mean that that's going to everybody else in your country is going to see that, and then it's gonna inspire other people to look into a little bit of the corruption. Maybe you want to go in protest because now you've bought into like, all right, we understand the government is absolutely corrupt. I mean good on that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, let's learn some more here. But I'm with you one hundred percent, dude. Whether you agree or disagree, or you suck Russian dick or you hate Putin or whatever the case, or g or whatever the case, fine, fine, you can't deny that the people are trying to let their voice be heard because it is not being heard in the polls, so they're going to make it heard physically.
Speaker 1: Let's go with Bennie Streets.
Speaker 10: Many blame the incident on corruption and poor construction oversight. The tragedy has become a flashpoint for wider discontent with the rule of the Serbian president Alexander Vucic. Take a closer look with DW correspondent Idri Seferi, who joins us from the Serbian capital, Belgrade. Ero, good to see you.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: The protests have been going on for over two months. Why did the Serbian Prime minister designed to step down now?
Speaker 4: Well, to clarify the lost protest yesterday was twenty four hours and it was a very very clear that in Serbia the protests were spreading national wise in most of the cities, but also in other sectors, like schools were blocked, students didn't go to universities for months, and last Friday people decided to boycott massively grocery stores, restaurants, and they went to protests and they didn't go to work. So the Prime Minister Bushevich said that he is withdrawing to try to make peace and dialog and try to unrise the tensions in the country, although this case it makes him also unclear if this will happen, as protesters seem like they want more answers about this incidents.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's first look at what's for this anger the collapse of a train station roof Why did the people who then turned out a protest blame the government for it?
Speaker 4: Because the railway station was recently constructed and reconstructed by Chinese Concertsum and also the government invested a lot of money on it, trying to connect Belgrade Buddha Pest with fast rail, and it was the biggest success story of the government, at least advertised in years.
Speaker 7: But then.
Speaker 4: The collapse happened and it was discovered that some parts were not really done well and these documents were a secret. So protesters and students accused the government allegedly for corruption. A dozens of officials, including one ex minister who resigned back then, were arrested. But people of Serbia think that this was not enough and they asked that this government and also the rule in the way of ruling, should change.
Speaker 10: So we're seeing consequences today. Is this also going to ramp up the pressure on Serbian President Alexander Rutchich.
Speaker 8: You think.
Speaker 4: Most probably President Woochich keeps the ropes of most of the institutions in Serbia, is going to have a press conference later tonight at eight o'clock to address the nation. And also, if I can judge, according to social media, and what I read here is that people will not be happy with only prime minister resigning, as he's not seen as a key figure in the country, although legally he should be. But they are asking for more. There were requests from the opposition that Serbia should have a technical government that will lead the country towards free elections. As a lost elections have been criticized not only from local but also from international organizations who were monitoring the elections, and they have been accused for stealing down partly.
Speaker 2: Okay, so as we just heard the local guy, the correspondent say, the last few elections have been stolen and that's not even like up for debate.
Speaker 3: That's one hundred percent what has gone down here. Right then we.
Speaker 2: Also look at the fact that the people don't want just the prime minister resigning.
Speaker 3: They want an entire government overhaul.
Speaker 2: That is what they are shouting for at this time and constitutionally the prime minister should have a lead role in the government, but he doesn't somehow means or has more power than the prime minister, and per their constitution, that's not the way it's supposed to happen.
Speaker 3: So there is just.
Speaker 2: Level upon level upon level of corruption with extra corruption just sprinkled on. So the people have had enough.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, it's it's about time that there comes a change. And I think that, you know, I mean, I commend everybody of Serbia out there protesting seeing the government corruption from where they're at, they're getting screwed six ways to Sunday, it seems, you know, and uh and and it it's it's things like this that the rest of the world should really be paying attention to. Like this is what people can do whenever you spot corruption within your government. This is the voice that you can have, whenever you can get like, forget the insignificant differences that you have amongst your neighbors that should not in comparison to the government's ability to bend you over and have their way with you on a regular basis. Like forget you wanna like forget all this race baiting shit. Forget all this sex baiting shit, Forget like these stupid little I mean, I'm not trying to degrade some of the protests. I mean some of the protests, sure, but like there are some really ridiculous protests out there. And I think that if we could understand, you know, the the the actual foundation of what all these people are protesting against, it could send shockwaves throughout the rest of the world. Like if if everybody could learn that this is what happens whenever you get a mass of a people of a country to rise up against its government. I mean, I imagine that there's gonna be some kind of profound effect that this has. Like they're not they're not just gonna go back home because you fucking resigned, Like, no, they want a complete reformation or else there's gonna be a revolution. So which one do you want? Government? You want reformations or revolution? Because it can go the easy way or that other way as daylight indeed, And.
Speaker 2: So that is the thing, right, So now these people out there just trying to have their voice to be heard are now getting hit with sound wave slash energy weapons. Dude, that was the whole point of this thing. Is like, as we are the cult of conspiracy. Yeah, we're gonna talk a little bite of politics from time to time, a little government corruption. You can't talk about conspiracies without talking about some government corruption. But it's not just that what they are using on their own people. Now, granted, it's not like this is any better or worse in like hitting people with German shepherds and fire hoses, you know what I'm saying, Like it's equally shitty, but this is next level type of technology that's being used against the their own citizens. Again, peaceful watch, Look do you see fires? Look at this image right here. We don't see fires or cars overturned.
Speaker 1: There's not even trash on the ground.
Speaker 2: No, no windows are being shattered. Nobody's looting stores. They're out there just so that they can have their voice be heard. And watch what happens. Dude, this is only a thirty second little cliff. I think.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna lower the volume on that.
Speaker 2: Look at the wave and all of them were like, yo, what the hell was that? Look at this shit? And there was no drone that you could see flying above them. This had to come from way higher up. But look at them way back here, look.
Speaker 3: Dude, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That was shoulder to shoulder people and you could see it coming from back there. Yeah, I mean, and the everybody's like, wait, what the hell was that?
Speaker 3: Like, okay, I guess we're all good and we're cool. We're cool, dude. Whatever that was.
Speaker 2: That wasn't something small to make that much people move that quick in Unison. In Unison, and again, it's not like there was some car coming down the street where there were sirens and it was like an emergency vehicle and everybody was like, oh shit, get out of the way for the sirens. Even if that was the case, it would have taken people a little extra time to turn around and look like, oh oops, a right, let me get out of the way for this car. It would have taken at least a couple of minutes to get a vehicle from point A to point B. These people just unanimously without saying a word. You didn't hear screams, Oh Jesus, I mean to do that. You didn't hear screams. You heard a whistle being blown, yes, but I mean there's whistles being blown all over the streets during this protest. You'll hear drums you'll hear horns, you'll hear whistles, whatever, and one whistle being blown, and all of a sudden, all these people moved like a flash mob down the street in Unison Broke. Think.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to call that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, Yeah, that seems unnatural to me, dude, M.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Now, we've talked about the herd mentality, right, controlling the mob and all these things. Dude, you ain't controlling a mob that quick, with that much perfection that in any other way unless there was some sort of in my opinion, direct energy weapon being used. Now again, there's allegedly somewhere around twenty or thirty people that seriously were injured or died as a result of that energy weapon being used, but the media has completely scrubbed it, and all the hospitals are saying they haven't received anybody with injury sustained from anything like that.
Speaker 3: Now, you go down into the.
Speaker 2: YouTube comments section on some of these videos and they'll have Serbian nationals who will say, no, my uncle was there and he died. His pacemaker fried on itself when he got hit with this weapon. Now again, I understand that it's a YouTube comment, and that could be left from anybody claiming to be anybody. I fully understand that. But all I'm saying is that one in six Serbians have taken to the streets right now, and now we have that type of something being used to herd them. Yeah, it's something that we need to be paying attention to. Good cult members.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cult members, definitely let us know if you know anybody in Serbia the maybe there was even in protest on that very night with with the UH, with with the the sonic weapons. Definitely let us know. You can you can leave a you can leave reviews on Apple, Apple podcasts, you can leave comments on Spotify. Let us know on there. If you want to be able to get in direct tact with us, then sign up for patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. It's also the best way to be able to support the show. So yeah, if you find any kind of value, we appreciate any help that you as an individual. You know, we're not talking to the masses here, we're talking to you, the listener that is listening with your headphones or maybe in your car, maybe you're working out, maybe you're at work, whatever you know, if you could just take even on your lunch break or whenever you get a whenever you get any kind of a moment. You know, we appreciate anybody who leaves a comment or review. It does help the algorithm, and it does help other cult members or other people to become cult members worldwide, especially those even in Serbia.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, please do that, ladies and gentlemen, while you're down there looking at the comments and the things, go ahead and look at the description below. And if you would like to get your start in the buying and trading and selling of silver and gold, buoyant and precious metals, come check us out at cocsilver dot com link in the description. It is the best way to do it. I'm telling you, we've checked out the website. We've checked out where they built this website for it, honestly, but.
Speaker 3: We've checked out the company.
Speaker 2: It is a dealer of these precious metals and things, and if you would like to.
Speaker 3: Get started in it.
Speaker 2: As we're talking about economies and the corruption that is just fraught without, don't get me wrong, America has also got its own version of corruption, maybe not as bad as Serbia and Ukraine.
Speaker 3: And Russia.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, but we also understand that our economy is a ticking time bomb right now. That's why Elon Musk is trying to do what he can and why he's being stopped at every conceivable turn. But the thing that will always hold its value is silver and gold. It's crazy how they have always held their value, but hey, they have, and if only anything, they've only gone up in value. While it is still somewhat attainable for you to buy some of that for yourself. Now is the time to do it. Go check us out cocsilver dot com. But the other way to support the channel is just like Jonathan said, it's too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, subscribes to comments, leave a postly reviews, shares, hit.
Speaker 3: Their friends and family, shares ship. But we're here's a deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then be come potential cult members.
Speaker 3: Are Christie fine, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Why you're ready to go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give them the same five star Abews and the positivity over there. Come check out Cajun Knights, Come check out both of our patreons. If you would like to join in on our individual live events that we do every Wednesday night, come check our patreon out if you would like to be a part of the Cult number live every Tuesday night. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, it surely vital piece of information we.
Speaker 11: Need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 3: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 2: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts. To boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code.
Speaker 2: CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT