Speaker 1: Oh my god, Hey, everybody, we are back with relationships is a bitch my year with our relationship Guru Arena who is coming to us from Nashville today, and aj Benza who is in Las Vegas today. So we are circling the globe. We got Florida, Vegas and Nashville today. Arena got her first taste of American tornadoes yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 3: That was the first time I experienced it in my life because our flight was delayed twice and first one was canceled, and by the end of the story, we had one hour and a half more circling in the year air to get the Earth.
Speaker 1: Yet it was but you're circling above something that's circling. That's pretty like the pilot doesn't come on and say, hey, you know, we'll just be up here circling another fifteen waiting for this F five to go by and be done tearing up the Nashville suburbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he didn't share with me. He knows I have a fair of flying, so he showed me on the earth. Okay, Erna, I didn't want to tell you that tornado announcement, I said, okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: Wow, what do you mean he showed you on the earth.
Speaker 3: He didn't let me know. He got an identification on his Android that it was tornado. That was the reason, because they said during the flight in Southwest it was just a turbos. Nobody mentioned the word tornado.
Speaker 1: Wow, probably a bozo. No no word. You people don't want to hear tornado.
Speaker 2: You don't want to have a bomb or tornado.
Speaker 1: Bomb's bad, tornadoes bad. Yeah, the Bathtom was backed up. That's a bad one.
Speaker 4: One time I got in trouble because vodka. Well, we were we were traveling. I was traveling with my Yorkshire Terrier back then Treasurey, and they will giving me a little bit of a problem because he was he was on my lap, not in the bag. And I said this, this is after nine eleven. I said, it's a terrier, not a terrorist. Don't worry about it. I can't say the word terrorist on an airplane. They came out that. They were very angry. I said, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just he's fuck, he's six pounds. Don't worry about it. But you can't say terrorists on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that would be definitely no no word I know, so would you get your husband for his partner?
Speaker 3: So this year I wasn't that creative because you know that I started three years ago from twelve zootie x science gifts after I gave him focusts from four seasons. Recently, he started to return my gifts back because he's refusing to me to spend money on his gifts. So I had a trouble because I was buying him expensive stuff and he said, arenakin you stop sending money.
Speaker 1: I have a rule.
Speaker 3: I spent only my money on his gifts, right, and he said, don't do that. So I decided, you know what, I go practical this year, and I got him very good support you shoes. I forgot this brand which apt I'll show you scholars and I got him a very.
Speaker 1: Iron cloud so that that's the kind I wear. So he he asked me about him like three weeks ago, so he must have told you that's what you want to know. He asked me a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: They fit perfectly and as well. I got him a niche perfume that is our forever gift, so I always find him perfumed. And my mom isn't better in that she got him extraordinary to perfume this time. He doesn't know this yet. They are on the way from front something very specific, very expensive that they have in front. They don't. I don't think they like that.
Speaker 2: What's that? What's that? What's that? Sneaker brand? Because I like the one I'm Cloud.
Speaker 1: It's O C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the Cloud. I'm going to get those nice.
Speaker 1: They're they're really good. I love I've got two pairs of them there. They're awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like them. I like them.
Speaker 3: So we used to do create him practical Sorry, no, that.
Speaker 1: Was that was creative.
Speaker 2: You know. We did for Father's Day, me and my brothers in law. We used to do well. I did it every year.
Speaker 4: I would get my brothers in law a tool that you probably don't think you need, but eventually something around the house, like a tool that you probably don't have in your toolbox, but it's good that you have it because you probably need it one day.
Speaker 2: So I always thought that was a cool gift like this just I can't think.
Speaker 4: Like one time I bought my brother in law a big outdoor light and he was like okay, But then one day he was doing work on the pool filter and he goes.
Speaker 2: You know, I put that outdoor light. It was great. It was like it was twelve in the afternoon. It was perfect.
Speaker 4: I like gifts like that that you just don't think you need and suddenly you need one day.
Speaker 3: Have I told you the story of Dyson last time or I didn't share it with you vacuum?
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: So Dice is producing a lot of good stuff for home and your personal care, which I didn't know. I wasn't aware about it. I knew they have a hair dryer, which is very specific, but I had a very good one. So I decided to compliment myself. And I do a lot of like curly hair now when I do podcasting shooting, and my hair is kind of tired of it. So they invented and you think, which is you know, like curly hair maker with air, which is less destruction for the hair. So I'm going to the best Buy and I'm buying it for you. And can you say, oh, I see you spent like some amount of money, like seven hundred to eight hundreds in best Buy. And I told him I need a Dice and he said, but we have a Dyce and I said down, and I need a dyce, Who are I need care?
Speaker 1: You couldn't get the vacuum cleaner to make the curls that you need to make, So.
Speaker 3: I guess what next day, dice and for the floor was broken. So now we have to come back to get another.
Speaker 1: One for the health. Okay, those things are so wait a minute, so it might have then understand that this dicing hair, whatever it is, it's like a seven hundred dollar item.
Speaker 3: No it's not. I got some other things for coal and they got protection. It's five ninety nine, which is still very expensive. Yes it's but I have to tell you the way it works. I realize where they charge you that way and what they offer the whole box. It's sounding to fin's like, and you're using it forever, so they give you a very good problem. It's not a regular iron for your hair. It's not a regular It uses the air, and it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Apparently the dogs want.
Speaker 1: You guys that. Hopefully, folks, you won't be hearing that at home and when we do a little editing here. But yes, the doggies are paying attention to someone who's making noise that isn't supposed.
Speaker 2: To be making noise.
Speaker 1: I know anyway, So God, there's so much going on. Where the heck do we start?
Speaker 2: Let's start show thirty, right, we're show thirty down.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, this is show thirty thank you. Yes, it's the Steph Curry of episodes.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Relationships as a bitch, this is kind of a relationships meets Everything is a bitch, just like last week's. We're we're gonna give. We're gonna take some pressure off of Arena and a J and I will we'll do our numerical numerological assessment of someone later in the show, which should be should be amusing. Let's talk about what the heck is going on with this Joe Biden stuff.
Speaker 4: Unbelievablelievb Look, all I could say is I can say a lot. But you know, several weeks back, I had a prostate issue. I said it on my show, so I'll say you. I masturbated and there was blood in my seemen. It shocked the he I felt like I was in a Stanley Kubrick movie. Was horrifying, and I go to I said to my sister, most guys wouldn't do this, I said, bro, I just jerked off in this blood in my semen, I said, you got I gotta go to urologists. You got somebody goes, yeah, go to jackscar So I went. I got the woman who did all the handling of my balls. But I got the TSA. I got the report. And you know, you get a blood panel, you get a TSA panel which shows if there's any cancer in your blood. I think it's yeah, PSA not right, that's not about airplanes PSA. You know, it's I'm like just some old podcaster. The President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me.
Speaker 4: They're not getting PSA tests. He they knew he had cancer. There's no other way around it. And and if you go back and listen to some of the comments he made in the past or this is interesting.
Speaker 2: Part of the UH. Part of the treatment for this does.
Speaker 4: Make the person a little little groggy, a little off kilter.
Speaker 2: It affects their gait, the way they walk.
Speaker 4: And you're starting to think, now, those trips to the beach and Rehomee's Delaware, were those trips to relax or those trips to.
Speaker 2: Go get treatment that we didn't know about.
Speaker 4: Because there's no way you have this and it's fantastasized to the point where it's in your bones this time.
Speaker 2: Might not make it to labor day. That's how badness is.
Speaker 3: Ajmay I comment on that, not as a medical person. So I was curious about that because I'm an observer in this country. I'm still, you know, learning a lot of stuff, and you know how serious my husband, being very very Republican and whole think, I watched, and of course I have my influence and still my wishs about it. But I took to my mom, who just buried your husband who had a cancer, and my first question was, so, if you're United States President, why they didn't do the proper investigation of your the same like you? So my first initial thoughts was the same. And she told me one thing that I never knew, and thank god we all wouldn't know about it she has. She explained me that cancer has two genders, not two types, not stages, two genders. It could be like cancer like more feminine and masculine. It's not about your personal gender. They grow in a different way. I just probably miss in my vocabulary to explain it in a good English. When it's cancer masculine, it's a slow cancer, that is growing that my initially my stepdad had and after she said, we came and she they investigated. He had a little thing like fewmi meters in his body and in two months he had ten centimeters I don't know, it's like a few inches already. So this is a feminine version of cancer. So of course I thought, wow, how that possible. Problemly they covered probably they didn't want an explosion and stop his presidentship. But maybe I don't want to stand for him. I have no like you know, it's not my political overview. I'm just telling you that maybe he had this something that is very fast growing that they could miss. I hope, so that it was honest, you know, in front of the old Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the overwhelming majority of experts don't think that that's possible. And the timing is that's so suspicious because you have last Friday the tapes coming out from his testimony to Special Counsel Her that are so damning about where his mental acuity was at that point in time, which is in twenty twenty three. It was like, you know, listening to a very sick old man trying to uh, trying to have a conversation trying to answer question. He couldn't remember anything. He couldn't remember things like when his son died, when the year that that he became uh that Trump became president. He couldn't remember very very basic things that in his h in his prime or just a few years earlier, he certainly would have remembered. And look, I've come on this thing to a to a place where I feel very sorry for Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: A candidate, he including his wife, by the way, his wife, uh the the by the way on the timing piece, the timing pieces.
Speaker 1: Her audio tapes got leaked to Axios and so those were everywhere online. And then on Tuesday yesterday, as we're taping, the book Original Sin, which was co written by Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson from Axios released And those two things, between the her tapes and what is in the Original Sin book are so damning of what went on the Biden presidency. And look, I'm not saying that Jake Tapper from CNN or Thompson did something great here. What they, to me, tried to do was they tried to exonerate the media from the most of the responsibility for what went on here. And tried to point the blame at six specific people who were in the Biden orbit. Now I believe what they wrote, and what they wrote is very damning. Of those six people, I'd say seven people, because again you got to put Joe Biden in it as well. But this man, this was weekend at Bernie's. This guy was out to launch from maybe as early as twenty twenty, certainly by twenty twenty two, he was out. And they ran a con. They ran an op a syop on the American public. They hid him right, They exposed him in very controlled instances only where he was scripted, where those talking to him were scripted with specific questions only that they could ask him. He was pulled away from the mic and not allowed to add lib. In all but very extreme circumstances. This was a very controlled, contrived conspiracy amongst this small group of people who obviously have no fucking respect now for the country, no respect for the American citizens. What they did here is as big a political crime as has ever been committed in this country. And maybe you know, with a few exceptions, just about just about any any well.
Speaker 4: It makes Watergate. You go back to Watergate. Okay, Nixon was spying on the opposition. That seems like child's play compared to this. I mean, they held back information very very important to this country's future. And to have his wife, and let's not even get into who was signing the pardons, who was signing everything. We've got the auto pen controversy. God knows that possibly none of those things passed Joe Biden's desk, and other people, probably Jill, and god knows who else. We're pushing these things through just to keep the Democrat Party, hopefully getting more illegals in the country, to keep the Democrats from losing the presidency. This I'm as shocked as I could be to know that our country could lie to us this much. I never imagine that, never imagine America would be in this position because a presidency had this many liars attached to it. And they really use Biden as a prop and Jill Biden is the number one suspect.
Speaker 1: All of them, all of them, and all of them on the basis that, in their opinion, in their worldview, Donald Trump is a danger to democracy, a threat to democracy, an existential threat to democracy, and on that basis, the end justifies the means. So we're gonna do whatever the heck we have to do to protect the presidency and to protect Democrats position. So we're gonna let ten million people who don't belong here into the country. We're going to provide them the ability to get on the voter rolls in lots of different places. We are going to do everything we can to sway future elections. We are going to put tons of money against local elections, local judicial elections, etc. Etc. And Look, the big thing to me, and I haven't talked to John Zigler about this yet. He and I do the Depth of Journalism podcast, but he has said for a long time to me, and we've gone back and forth on it, that the strategy all along was to get Biden re elected in twenty four and then have him say cancer and say what it would be, but said, you know, for health reasons, he would he would back out, but he probably try to get to the two year mark before he bailed out, because if he got to the two year mark, then you'd actually have Harris be in a position where she could finish this term and then serve two more so she would have been able to be a ten year present. He's like, look, they're manipulating the pieces, get all these new voters in who shouldn't be voting, but they will. They'll pull all the tricks that they've pulled in in the recent past in elections, and then they'll try and slide her through because she probably can't win an election. And then what happens He gets proven right, she can't win an election after she's forced to come in. But this guy's destroyed, is you know, like you said, he's probably going to die soon and die in shame. When it was those around him who didn't give a shit about him, who took complete advantage of him, that are responsible for of the things that happened under his watch where he was incapable of watching. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 4: And to think all these Hollywood liberals to think they consistently acted like he was great.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh, what's his name?
Speaker 4: Joe and Joe and he could recognize Clooney, But Joe and Mika, you know, Joe famously said, f you if you can't take the truth. This is the best Joe Biden we've ever seen. I mean, the things they came out with was so outlandish that I don't know anybody could believe their words, but liberal Hollywood, and I still, I still really don't understand outside of you know, liberals, I guess supporting the arts more than conservatives do. Other than that, I don't understand why liberals are so gung ho on on having a Democrat in the White House, as hard as they are.
Speaker 2: I just don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because their hearts bleed for everyone. Their hearts bleed for people who want to be in the United States but can't. So they say, well, yeah, because it's all virtue signaling, and that's all it's ever been. But that's that's a score of it, look it. But the egos are so big. Clooney didn't get pissed enough to ask Obama if he could write, and our ed until until Biden couldn't remember his name. That's really what pissed him.
Speaker 2: Off, right right, Yeah, of course that was a smack of the face for drug.
Speaker 4: You can't recognize George Cloudey, Hey, how dare you?
Speaker 1: Then again, like I said to you the other day, hair hair, the hair could have thrown.
Speaker 2: Them off, could have thrown them off.
Speaker 4: You got people like Selina Gomez crying because of the people.
Speaker 2: Being reported and I wish there was something I can do.
Speaker 4: And then we find out last week that because of her company, she started a nice company for for the well being of people.
Speaker 2: Her mother.
Speaker 4: Her mother took out a mortgage on her home because the employees in this company weren't being paid.
Speaker 2: Selena's a billionaire, she couldn't have.
Speaker 4: Selena Gomez has a company that's uh, it's some kind of nice company for the benefit of people. I forget the exact name of it. It's a weird name, but it's a it's a it's a company, it's a what do you call it?
Speaker 2: It's a charity.
Speaker 4: And for two weeks, employees weren't getting paid. Uh, people who you know, people who bring supplies in weren't being paid. And Selena's mother, who she tapped to lead this organization, took a mortgage out in her house to make sure that those people got paid and everybody else got paid, not Selena Gomez who cried for all the people being deported. She's worth a billion dollars, But let your mom take out a loan on her on her God damage, I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand that. We'll have to I'll have to look into that look. I think I don't know how many people are gonna read original sin. I'm not gonna I'm not going to read it, but I do think people should know the names of the folks who conspired to keep his condition a secret, and whether that was under the thought that he had dementia or whatever, or whether it was full knowledge of his situation with the prostate cancer. Don't probably all the above, but don't know. But these are the people. Mike Donovan, who was the senior advisor and speech writer to Biden, Ron Klein, who was chief of staff for a number of years for Biden, Anthony Bernal who was the senior advisor to Jill Biden, all things to Jill Biden, Anita Dunn who was senior advisor to Joe Biden, and the key communications strategists who craft it all messaging, so every one of them, including the dark brand and shit everything he did was her. Bob Bauer, who was Biden's personal attorney who operated very close to Biden through all the various legal tussles he got in over that time. And a god the name of Jeff's Science who became the White House chief of staff but prior to that he led the administration's response to COVID nineteen. That is the type group that didn't let anyone. I mean when you find out at president of the United States hasn't had an actual cabinet meeting, Yeah, I mean hasn't had one that he led that was an for a year. There's no how can you how many we've watched like five Trump cabinet me I'm bored. I'm tired of watching Trump cabinet meetings. I don't want to. I think it's a rerun when it comes on. Yeah, we've gone from this everything in secrecy to now everything in transparency, and all the media wants to do is come plain about the transparency. When he said nothing about anything, when everything operated in darkness, it's it's insanity.
Speaker 4: You're forgetting one one big name, Biden's doctor, longtime family friend. Okay, if anybody knows what was going on, it was that doctor. And he never said a word. This is not something he developed in the last hundred days or so. I'm very familiar with cancer, unfortunately, with my brother in law having it four times in forty years.
Speaker 2: My mother, my father, my sister all died of it.
Speaker 4: You know this doesn't happen to this degree, this degree of advancement. The poor guy, and I you know, I said on my show, I don't want to punch the guy anymore. It's it's it doesn't feel right, especially now with him being ill. It's over and he's not going to make it too much longer. And and whatever legacy he thought he had, it's just out the window.
Speaker 1: Well, I think to the extent this becomes understood, there may be a certain amount of look I have, I'm simply I have sympathy for him.
Speaker 2: Somebody, you know.
Speaker 1: They they pulled him out of off balls because Bernie Sanders was going to win the nomination in twenty twenty if they didn't, So they forced him back to the table. Yeah, he had all this funny business going on with Hunter and his brother and everything else, just like every other idiot Washington does. But they yanked him back in and then uh, and then they wanted him to run again. Uh, there was no Remember, he came in saying he was going to be a transitional you know.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was to bring common sense. He was he was a moderate he uh and that's everything he ran And maybe if he was one hundred percent there. Maybe he would have governed as a moderate. But but he I mean, maybe he never had the chance. They took it. They took the ball from him, and they ran all the plays. Now, they just told them where to be, where to stand, how to walk, everything else for four years. It's it's horrible.
Speaker 4: So and and I want to know what happens to that thirty million dollars in advance now for the book deals?
Speaker 2: What happens now?
Speaker 4: I mean, there's not gonna there was supposed to be three books between Joe and Jill.
Speaker 2: Jill.
Speaker 4: Jill's not going to write about the cancer. There's gonna be none of that in the book. If she does, it's gonna be lies. So that's flat Iron Books or McMillan books whatever.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: McMillan is the publisher. They're out a lot of money. I guess they've got to give it back. But if she finishes the books, she gets to keep the advance. But no one's gonna buy it because we know it's all filled with lives. She's the only president that is not going to have big book sales.
Speaker 2: Trump, Obama. I don't think Bush's.
Speaker 4: Books did well, but Clinton, they made a fortune of those books, the Biden family books are not going to sell because it's just all a bunch of lives, a house of lives.
Speaker 1: Well, I think a ton of books are going to sell about this presidency. I don't know that any of them be written by anyone with the last name Biden, right I think, But I think a ton of them will will sell.
Speaker 4: There's still some more coming out. There's still several more about to come out. This is not you know, he's there's got There's a lot more punches to come in the coming days. And some people thought, like you said earlier, maybe this announcement was to you know, kind of like calm people down there. I have some sympathy for the guy. He's sick, he's gonna die, he's got cancer. Let's let's let people know that now before these other hit pieces come out, so they have people feel better about Joe.
Speaker 2: But it backfired on them magnificently.
Speaker 1: Well look that right now. You know we got this circle of six from this book, but you know, nobody's talking about what Obama knew, and when oh.
Speaker 2: Boy, nothing gets by him, nothing against by Obama.
Speaker 1: So it you can't convince me that that he was in the middle of that circle. And you know people are going to hold that. People are not going to uh not going to give that one up.
Speaker 4: No, everything everything goes through. Obama was such a cool cat and so beloved. Do you think any move, any big decision for made without Obama's input in the last in the last five, six, seven, eight years.
Speaker 1: No, I think that that Pelosi Obama, Uh, maybe Schumer. Yeah, you know, all of these folks were in the know about how could they not be?
Speaker 2: Of course, they saw they saw them all day.
Speaker 1: How could they not be? Of course? And so the biggest political scandal of our lifetimes. And I think we're just starting to see, ye the fall out of it. And look, I think for for Biden, whether this was done by the family, as you know, tied to these other things to soften the blow. I think the impact that it is going to have from a sympathy standpoint is people are going to start directing the blame where it actually belongs, rather than at him, where most of it has been up until now. And sorry, Jill, but you're in that target zone as well, probably in the bullseye of it. But it's so all of these folks Axelrod and others that are trying to be respectful and people shouldn't be talking about it. They're going to get the exact opposite of that, because everybody knows this guy called none of the shots, and now everybody needs to know. And who knows how many laws are broken here? How many?
Speaker 2: I mean you know?
Speaker 4: And I got to tell you, if you know anything about cancer, typically not all the time, but typically when you're under a heavy amount of stress in life, big time stress, it's not uncommon for cancer to appear in your body five years later. So don't be surprised if some of these big players, like the Schumers and the Pelosis and the doctor Jill's start dying off. Because this is I mean, this is ultra stressful, the fact that all this is coming out. Now, you know what we might not even get to hear from these people.
Speaker 3: Cancer psychosomatic point of view, it's offenses. It's equal to offenses when you feel offended. And there was Yes, that was cancer, So you can read about it.
Speaker 2: Wait, speak a little latter, couldn't he?
Speaker 3: I say, if you believe a little bit between connection and connection between buddy and mind and psychosomatic at all, that Louisa hate provided a lot of books about it's uh, stress came from offenses when you keep your offenses within so when you don't express I don't know what he had, like you know, when he lost the child, he probably had his and wife.
Speaker 2: Ye that yeah, that'll that'll certainly do it you lost a kid. Well.
Speaker 4: I think Mike's right though, just when it could have been the hammer would have fallen on Biden and he would have been treated like shit. Now he's got this big dose of sympathy coming, which I certainly feel for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always saw like an older man, older guy, and I know that it was different. Things have been done by that side. But you still think, like when we're going to be at this stage and age, you don't know if you're going to have outs gamer on out. So I always think, you know, from spiritual point of view, not to judge nobody because he has some sad destiny in general.
Speaker 2: But listen to this.
Speaker 4: The left, Mike, you're like this, You guys, Mike and Kenny Golf, they're.
Speaker 2: Still at this. The left is still at this now.
Speaker 4: Trump is the same age now as Biden was when he became president.
Speaker 2: Trump has a lot of vitality.
Speaker 4: As we can see that they've actually made a study that you would think golfing it's great exercise for an older person, right. No, In fact, if you golf too much and live close to a golf course, you're more apt to develop Parkinson's disease because of the what do you call the things they put on grass and the things they fertile, but more than that, the things they use to kill its ethicides. Right So, now, if you live close to a golf course and played a lot of golf, which Trump does on both accounts, you have a greater ability to contract Parkinson's disease. So they're trying to say that even though Trump is golfing, hey, it's not healthy for him.
Speaker 2: It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We're gonna they're gonna Trump's physicals are in the public domain. They'll continue to be in the public domain. They're they're this, this, this administration is so far over the top in transparency because they they know that they absolutely have to be, because there are thousands of people on the left looking to catch them with a hand in the cookie jar somewhere. Look at what they did the musk. I mean, it's unbelievable. I know, but and look, the whole crazy escapade is just it's unbelievable what people will do when they believe they are in the right, when when they think their hatred for Trump is so strong that there's nothing they could do that if it was that, if it was in the interest of keeping him out of the White House, they wouldn't do And I don't know that you can exclude, you know, harming people and anything from that from that list if you were willing to do this, which was you know, this is he was a Manchurian candidate. He was a puppet for at least three of those four years, maybe all four years. And they they lied consistently. They got the media to to cover for him.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, there were very few good actors in the media that that that covered this thing fairly. And and now you have some like Tapper trying to and and look, I have a lot of people on the right that actually will tell you that that of anybody at CNN, Tappers Tapper is a good guy, who is a good journalist, who's consistently, over time tried to do the right thing. He's in a tough political environment over there, whatever. So look, maybe his motives are are better than it feels like his motives were in in doing the book. But uhct I like.
Speaker 4: I like the fact that Tapper that famous interview with Larry Trump when they were talking about Biden stutter and she met. I like the fact that that the Tapper called her and said, I got it wrong.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 4: He he made a call to her before the book was written, and I give him a lot of respect for.
Speaker 1: That, before it was written or before.
Speaker 2: It finished, before it was finished, before it came out. Put it that way.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, now is that is that because is that strategy for a book release? Or is that how he really felt? Who the heck? Who the heck knows? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 4: All right, But but publishing houses want you. They want you to do the they want dirt. Publishing houses want to meet, they want stories. You gotta sell books, so they don't want the Kumbayas ship. They want to get down to the nitty gritty to sell those books. Tapa's book will sell his book will self. Let's see, Like I said, he is a good journalist and he's the only guy out there that I consider on the left to be somewhat fair. And I know he's not just a lawyer who's good on TV. He actually is a journalist. Many of them aren't.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of new They interviewed over two hundred people. Yeah, you know, so they they got uh, they got stories from sources who were in the room, and a lot you know, a lot of the stuff I've heard already is is new stuff that you didn't know, you haven't heard anywhere else. So yeah, yeah, I think it'll I think it'll sell. I'm just I'm just not going to read it.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know Biden was a good archer.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that comment? He was a good archer in in Mongolia? That that in the Axios into In the Axios interview with with her, he talked about being in Mongolia, suddenly the story became Mongolia, and he talked about how he obviously had to grab a bow and arrow and actually a very good archer. So, you know, I don't know what the side effects are of prostate cancer, but he said he was a great golfer.
Speaker 2: What do you say at sixty six handicap.
Speaker 4: Six handicap and now he's a good archer in Mongolia. It doesn't. It just doesn't end. The stories are fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, I'm not saying he was an angel before any of this, but I mean, the guy was severely damned. Let's talk about something more fun, all right, Let's talk about something. I know Irena is deeply invested.
Speaker 6: In basketball again, w WNBA.
Speaker 2: But girl basketball, female basketball.
Speaker 1: Come on, we love the w NBA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I'd watch a few games if Caitlin Clark were playing.
Speaker 1: Well. Caitlin Clark was playing the other night, Yeah, in the season opener. And the people that run that league, I don't know any who the heck runs NBA owns it, I don't know who runs it, but smartly decided that they would make the season opening game the Indiana Fever, Caitlin Clark's team against the Chicago Sky, the team that Angel Reese, who is Clark's nemesis. Back to college when when Indiana played against LSU in the in the semi finals of the NC Double A Tournament, a rivalry was born there that lived through another year of NC Double a's and safe to say those two people do not like each other. It's it's what's drawn a lot of people to the sport, at least a lot more audience to the sport than it had before. Is there are people who love Caitlin Clark for everything she's done for the game, and there are people who love to hate Caitlin Clark and believe that what's happened with the growth in popularity shows that we're a racist country and this is all about, you know, they're being a white star in the league and that's why people care. No one seems to understand that Sue Bird was a white star in the league for many, many years, and there are a number of others who were and it didn't it didn't do this. Caitlin Clark is Steph Curry, She's Tiger Woods to what's going on in that league. But anyway, so you got your first game of the year and they promoted the heck out of this thing prior to it, and the game's a blowout, it's it's, it's and he has way ahead. So at this point, nobody really cares about the game anymore. But there's a play and AJ played basketball and we'll get this if you haven't seen this, but there's a long rebound off of a long shot.
Speaker 4: Ag Yeah, yeah, and Angel Reeve gets Angel Reese is the black, very outspoken, militant girl who has done some things in her career so far, talking about I'm gonna sit out. We're gonna sit out if they're not gonna pay us the kind of money we deserve.
Speaker 2: This outland, the statements. She has, the kind of play where she's not really that good.
Speaker 4: She's a good rebounder, but that's only because she collects rebounds off of all of her missed layups, which are just constant, so there's a long, a long rebound. Angel Rees gets it well.
Speaker 1: First fouls, I know I was gonna given.
Speaker 2: She shoves the girl, uh the back hard.
Speaker 4: It's a clear foul to get the rebound, and Caitlin Clark, as most basketball players would do, rather than give that girl a give me layup, which doesn't exist for Angel Rees, she committed a foul, not flagrantly hard. She went across her arm arms. Angel Reese fell out of bounds and got up real quick and tried to get in Caitlyn Clark's face.
Speaker 2: The bench is kind of emptied. It was ugly for a moment.
Speaker 4: Of course, we're gonna say it's about racism, but Caitlyn Clark rightfully said, Look, this is the way the game is played. You don't give up a clean layup. You look at all the games over the years. It's you know she was it was an upbraded to a flagrant one foul. But it's a play that most any basketball player makes, Black, White, Asian, it doesn't matter. But they're trying to drum this up. At least Angel Reese is into this being a racist incident. No one's talking about the fouls she committed on that girl. I forget the player's name before to get the rebound.
Speaker 1: Well, and here's here's here's an important point on that is I don't know if the w NBA is doing the same thing the NBA is doing. But the NBA, now when you challenge a play, they've got this proximate foul. The Knicks benefited from it in the in the series with with Boston, Well, they'll review a play like an out of bounds play, and in reviewing the out of bounds play, they'll notice a foul that was committed that caused the ball to go out of bounds that they didn't blow the whistle for, and then they'll reverse the call. Saying that was a foul, and so this person's now charged with a foul. So in reviewing that sequence, they could have charged Angel Reese with a foul because it was a proximate foul on whoever she pushed in the back there on that play. And come on, it's a joke that that's a that's a flagrant foul. It wasn't. It wasn't. It wasn't a flagrant foul at all. But it just goes to show how where the league's biases are because nobody talked about approximate foul. That never came into the conversation. Now, maybe that's not part of the w NBA rules, it's only NBA rules. I don't know, But they didn't do anything with that. And then and then they they call this a flagrant one, which come on, or was You could see Caitlin Clark looking like, I can't believe you didn't just call that foul. And then she's not happy about it, and she goes to make sure that Reese isn't going to get a layup. But that's what you do.
Speaker 4: She hit her arms, she hit her head and smack her She went down on the ball and the arms and Reese fell down like she got hit by a truck.
Speaker 1: But she took it.
Speaker 2: Of course you didn't. But then, and I know you know this part.
Speaker 4: Apparently there's monkey noises were being heard in the arena to I guess, act like, well, she's a monkey, she's black, let's do monkey noises. They weren't monkey noises. They're just trying to drum up some bullshit. This is as fake as Jesse Smilett's subway sandwich at Chicago or the NASCAR noose. They're just trying to look It's probably good for the league because we're talking about it, when otherwise we would never be talking about game one of the season for the w NBA. But because Kate, even Clark and Angel Reese are gonna go at it during the season, we're gonna hear this a lot.
Speaker 2: And Angel rees is gonna give it.
Speaker 4: She loves this because she has nothing else to give, but act like she's a victim.
Speaker 2: There were doll noises. We know they were dolphin noises.
Speaker 1: You've heard them, right, yeah, I mean, well they don't sound anything like monkey noises.
Speaker 2: Monkeys and dolphins don't make the same noise.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they are gonna say sound like dolphin noises, but they don't sound anything like monkey noises.
Speaker 3: Nor to say that I think that people are living. You know, it would be much easy if people could live life without the burgen of their past trama, because if you would go through the same life events without the previous experience. Whatever it was for somebody, it was loss of money for the other person, loss of house for the other person's disappointment. For them, it was a loss of their pride, of their nationality, and they had a lot of issues in the past, so they even still in the past when nowadays they are victimizing themselves, actually saying that somebody didn't choose me for work, or for partnership or for something else because I'm black. I don't believe in that. I think that races in this country is overused, and it's mutual. By the way, it's not about being black or white. It's mutual. But because when I see the black person or white person, for me, it makes no difference. And I'm a foreigner, absolutely no difference. I judge person by treads and qualities. And I think when people are saying that those noises they were monkey noises, we all came from monkeys. If you can say like this, you know, so, let's put it this way.
Speaker 5: So for human is.
Speaker 3: A human or if you believe in God, you say so, you know, so I would say that I wouldn't play that around. I would say that they hear and they manipulate, and this pek what they want to hear because unfortunately they're acting and taking it from the point of view of their own trauma. What they have to do. They have to kill it if they want progress in life and grow spiritually, because otherwise they will use it all their lives and give it to the next generations. So I'm not saying that somebody is not my friend or not my business partner because I'm Ukrainian. By the way, being Ukrainian is my to be minority and to be a salium too. But I'm not saying that, yes I'm white, it doesn't make me better worse. But I'm Ukrainian, so I'm a minority and it's okay because I'm in a different country. If you come to Ukraine, you will be minority too, because it's going to be few Americans there. But you know, so, I think that it's all used. It's abused. It's mutual. By the way, it's not one side that only you know, a black people should be. You know, it's racists. They have racism against white people as well, so it's okay, but it's too much.
Speaker 2: Of course they do. But of course they do.
Speaker 4: But there are more multi racial marriages and relationships in sports, particularly basketball, than anywhere else. I know, most of the girls in the WNBA or lesbians, but they've got their black lesbians, have their white lesbian girlfriends and vice versa.
Speaker 2: And we see it constantly with men in the NBA, black men, white woman. It's all over the place.
Speaker 4: I mean, the Kardashians alone have done more for multi racial marriages than than anybody else in this country.
Speaker 2: In the world. Perhaps all we do is bring black men home.
Speaker 1: I know this is really cynical view, but it wouldn't shock me. I mean absolutely would not shock me. If you know, tapes got released that were from an hour before game time where the you know, someone from the league, Angel and Caitlin were on the phone together and the league said, you know, be really good if we had some kind of racial incident in the second half of the game. You know, we're looking at the ratings here and the ratings have plateaued back down. We need you to to heat up this rivalry and you know, let's to get it really going and get the fans to really pay attention. We need some we need a good racial uh you know, theme to it. So you know, let's have that. It girls, figure it out.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt it. I wouldn't if they didn't do that.
Speaker 1: If they didn't do that, I'd say it's it's just too early for them to do that. They will be doing this will be the WWE or the OR. If we can't survive without turning into the WW. I mean, if I were there, I would be I would be in the league office going, look, here's our proof. We gotta go. We gotta go WWE. We need you know, we need some characters. We need to change the names of some of these players. We need to loosen up some rules. You know, we need to allow a little fighting, you know.
Speaker 4: We and if Mike had to beat up to the Powell point presentation for the w n B A, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: They'd agree with you. Do you'd be great at that.
Speaker 4: You could sell them all the all the diagnostics because listen, here's what's happening when two white players go at it. But look at what happens when Angel and Caitlin go at it or any other black and white girl. We've got to get to this point where every week there might be a racist incident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have a We'll hire like twenty people to put in the stands that do different animal noises every week, and that, you know, the animal noises will get that going right. Uh, you know, we'll have a glitch. We'll have a glitch in the scoreboard. Will also the team names disappear and it says whites versus blacks on the scoreboard.
Speaker 4: We do all kinds of shit like that, and yeah yeah, yeah, like yeah yeah like or even like, look, you can bring in you can bring your pets to the game. Maybe you got a pet monkey that could cause a big, big problem and sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean pet pet Knight. Well I got a little squirrel monkey. Can I bring it? Why not? Oh boy? Uh yeah no, I think you're right.
Speaker 4: If this becomes a scripted league, this disguise the live because let's face it, guys like to see girl fights.
Speaker 1: It's their only it's their only chance of survival other than the other than the NBA holding it up and continuing to cover its losses.
Speaker 3: What is psychologically, I don't know if it's sexy.
Speaker 1: I just something it's sexy. Sometimes it's a little bit sexy.
Speaker 2: It comes off.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't think it's a MESSI.
Speaker 2: Women's wrestling is huge.
Speaker 3: In fact, I know girls.
Speaker 1: Girl fights are sexy. Girl fights can be very sexy.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know her name of hand, but Snoop Dogg, the rapper's niece, is a champion wrestler with the Wrestling League.
Speaker 2: I forget the name. She's adorable, she's beautiful.
Speaker 4: All the most of the female wrestlers in that league are very pretty women. Nikki Bella, There's there's a bunch of them that guys tune into because we like to see them grapple. Look, there's a reason why mud wrest he was famous for a while at bars and like what the eighties, nineties, whatever it was, Guys like it. It's sexy to see a couple of girls go at it.
Speaker 2: It's primal. I don't know, but a scripted w NBA would be fun.
Speaker 4: It certainly would turn up the ratings and make me want to tune in, because as it stands right now, if Kitla's not playing, I'm not watching a game, but I want to see her play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, look what happened. So so RG three at Yourena, You're probably not gonna know who these people are. But r G RG three, who was a Heiman Trophy winner who had a great start to his career in the NFL and the injuries it really destroyed his career. And another guy named Ryan Clark who played in the NFL for a lot of years and is a loudmouth on ESPN and a major race beader. I mean, the whole everything that guy does is about race. But RG three came out and he's a black man and came out and and you know, basically said, you know, Angel Reese is jealous of Keitland Clark. She hates her. She's jealous of her, and uh and what's what's happened on the on the court is a byproduct of that jealousy. Well, Ryan Clark went crazy over the fact that r G three said that he blamed the fact that r G three, who has had two wives, has married two white girls, and so he sees the world through the eyes of a white woman, not a black woman. Even though he's a black guy.
Speaker 4: He had a black mother, black sisters. I mean, he's had a taste of black women in his life. For God's sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he basically called him Uncle Tom for for for taking the Angel Reese's jealous side of this, which it couldn't be more obvious. Angel Reese is jealous, right, But but the fact that you have these men in male sports talk talking about the w n B A and the only reason that talking about it is not because it was an exciting game or because somebody made a great play or whatever. They're talking about it because there's a rivalry. There's a fire. And this is what the NBA came back because we had the rivalries of everybody hating the Pistons and Magic versus versus Bird, and the league versus Jordan and Jordan rules, and it's those type of things that drive fan interest. There's nothing about the game that gets played on the court in the w NBA that's that interesting to anybody other than Caitlin Clark making thirty ft three pointers. And so I know you've got to if you're gonna give it a go from a marketing standpoint and really try to make money with it. This is the path.
Speaker 4: Come on WWE and you're right, and I'll tell you something. Andrew Reese, who they call the Bayou Barbie. She cleans up real nice when she's out of her uniform and puts the fake eye latchers on and the hair extensions.
Speaker 2: She looks good. She speaks to talk, she does the whole hip hop thing.
Speaker 4: You know, she's down with. Caitlin Clark is not that kind of girl. She's a straight laced white girl. And I would say probably a six, you know, but Angel Reese has that black I'll go, I'll give you a seven if she shaves her nose boned down a little bit. But she's not really no body. She's got a straight body. There's nothing, there's no curves there. But Angel Revees got the ass, she got the tits, she's got the long hair.
Speaker 2: She puts the eye letchers on the makeup, and.
Speaker 4: Suddenly you're going, hey, Angel Reese, that's the Bayu Barbie.
Speaker 2: She thought she'd come in the league and be it.
Speaker 4: Along comes Tayln Clark, who can't miss a three pointer for nothing, and she's the one that's getting all the attention, and of course it's got a way on Angel Reeves of course.
Speaker 1: Or the league is orchestrating all of us already.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't doubt it. I wouldn't if they've done it before with the NBA's look. Look, look in terms of like we saw last week, the number one pick goes to the Dallas Mavericks. What a what one point three percent chance of getting the number one pick? We saw it with the Knicks getting Patrick Ewing because of that envelope they put in the freezer. So Dave de Busher picked that last pick. Get the cold, get youwing. You know, certain cities have to have the big players. So Dallas is set now with Cooper Flag, Kyrie Irving, and Anthony what's his name? Davis, even Shaq, even Shaquille O'Neil said that David Stern said to him before the draft, where do you want to play in a hot city or a cold city? And Shaq said someplace warm? Okay, Well he ended up in Orlando, Florida, thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, Look, there's since we're talking about during this episode a bunch of quote unquote conspiracy theories that actually became true. We're taking some liberties on some on some conspiracy theories. That's fun, that's fun. You know. Mine is that this is my newest is that this is a This is all uh the performance art in the w NBA now and you've got the league coordinating the stuff and and uh you know the primary foils now watch because they'll try and broaden the the number of players that are involved in this. You have the girl what's her name, Buckers or Becker's Yeah, yeah, who came from Yukon, who's first year in the league. Now they'll get something going with her. Yeah, this is this is the only path.
Speaker 2: No, it's good.
Speaker 4: And and the NBA runs a w n B A and uh, Mike's a business man. Every business has a plan moving forward. This is a plan. I understand what you're saying. I wouldn't doubted one bit if this is orchestrated from higher up.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on. We don't have a We only have a few minutes. But I do want to at least mention this complete debacle in uh New Orleans since I lived there the last the last three years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Iana.
Speaker 1: Do you now? My wife and I have this debate all the time because Jerry Anne saw Jerian's experience in New Orleans was, you know, hanging around with the uptown people and in this uh, you know, in this little group of of folks who lived in New Orleans for five generations and everything else. And in that, you know, uh, that's one little pocket. The rest of what goes on in that in that city is I mean, I've talked about not knowing what day my garbage pails were going to get picked up to somebody you call this service your house for, whether it's a plumber or electrician or whatever, showing up whenever the hell they want to, not the time you make the.
Speaker 4: Cops n'm on one calls were coming to people's house like an hour late.
Speaker 1: To out two hours to get an OPD to respond to a call. No body will go to work for the New Orleans Police Department. They can make a lot more money in a suburb where there aren't five murders or not. I mean, it's it's crazy. We saw what happened on New Year's Eve, and uh, and none of those people, you know, not Grandma, the superintendent pu She's still there, still in front of the still in front of the cameras on this one and uh now I do understand that this uh uh, this female sheriff has is not going to run for re election, but you know, to have all these people on the first floor.
Speaker 6: To to uh, I mean to me, there's some of the comical stuff. Is that that the cons writing too easy and writing it t O easy l L.
Speaker 1: Instead of co o o.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: This tells you the kind of criminal masterminds we're dealing with you. And all they had to do was get the custodian or whatever. The guy's full roll was to turn the water off, which that's it pretty easy to do. I don't know the guy. They've arrested. This guy, I don't know if he was anything other than scared. Maybe he was complicit in it, who the heck knows, But all they needed was the water to be turned off, break the toilet over, and boom bang a hole in a wall. It's probably this thick and probably corroded. Anyway. You get termites in that city, you eat like five times when a termite in a normal city. Everything is big there. The first time my wife saw a roach there, she just stood in horror because they're about that freaking big.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, they were easily two inches. Wow, and they can freaking fly.
Speaker 4: I know they could fly. Yeah, it's a horror fight, but I guess. But ten in Maids Escape, they got white whe they got.
Speaker 1: The five of them.
Speaker 2: Now they've got what's that.
Speaker 1: My discussion with Cherry is that it's not it is not safe to live. It's not a safe place to live. I don't care where you are. At some point there's going to be an uprising because look, there there are racial overtones everywhere in that state, and uh and in that city. They they're just they're just are Yeah. And I've been I've been in rooms there where uh, people are using language where I just I just had to have to walk out of the room. It's it's generations and generations. There's bad blood and it it.
Speaker 4: It's a scary place. It's a it's a beautiful scary place.
Speaker 2: I I I love you know, I love Saint Charles. Where you live. St. Charles Street. St. Charles A gorgeous The place is around there, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: But when you get down to the nitty gritty and you get in the side of the city, it's, uh, it's scary, you know, to be out past eleven o'clock. Not to mention this holes and the sidewalk that are covered with planks of wood.
Speaker 2: No work is done.
Speaker 4: I had a great time in New Orleans, but you definitely feel a little, not a little, you definitely feel scared there. So now with these inmates out, five are left. I remember when we were there with Kenny. Kenny has learned to love the finer things in life. And I'm and Mimi and my girlfriend. My girlfriend's dream trip was New Orleans. She loves Anne Rice Novels. Always wanted to be there, so she loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved it. I loved it too.
Speaker 4: We had a great time, but I said, we had a great restaurant we went to with your buddies who are no longer with us. And Kenny goes, this play is the fucking shithole. He just cut right to the point. He goes, Mike's got get out of here. I said, he's gonna, He's gone, He's gonna go to Florida.
Speaker 2: He goes, this place looks Kenny.
Speaker 4: Wanted nothing to do with it. Outside of the ice restaurant. It is scary.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't feel safe. You don't feel safe there.
Speaker 1: Well, the DA saying he doesn't feel safe. When you've got the district attorneys saying I don't feel safe. You know that got the other got lawyers that worked for me got out of town. What's that it's one of them. It's right, that's right up there, right off capital.
Speaker 4: It's multicultural, multi well, you know, I mean, it's don't forget also very humid and humidity and high heat.
Speaker 2: I've done. I've got that.
Speaker 4: I've read studies that murder rates go up in hot July and August and certain cities around America. People go bit at is hot heat. It's very humid there. Multicultural, Like you said, generations of racism are there.
Speaker 2: Hangings took place there. It's scary, it's scary, and.
Speaker 1: You know what they have That also leads to all that a ton of power be and UH and the the police do not even police certain areas anymore. We interviewed UH somebody high up in the n OPD when when I was there, and because of the deep productions in the size of UH the n OPD force, they just decided that whole big swaths of of gang infested areas they were just not going to police anymore. And they just let one gang member them shoot another gang member, and they'll be there to pick up the bodies on on Sunday night. And that's literally what the the guy said, We just let him kill each other.
Speaker 4: Look, my nephew is a deputy sheriff in Chicago, said the same thing.
Speaker 2: You've got. Sometimes you just gotta let them have let them, let them have it out.
Speaker 4: Because it's too dangerous, too dangerous, there's too many of them, and cops are shorthanded as it is.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's a tough place to be.
Speaker 4: I had a good time there, We met good people, but uh, I wouldn't want to braise children there.
Speaker 1: No, it's said, it's been a some great history, some unbelievable restaurants, Marty grass a blast. I mean, there's lots of things that are really fun there. But under underneath it is just nothing but problems and things that at this point are unsolvable. And it's it's just when it went for bad things.
Speaker 2: To happen when a criminal.
Speaker 4: Right's too easy on the on the mirror on the wall. And then again, he could have been writing, he could have been writing to a friend. Easy, maybe easy. You know, there are guys name easy.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: But boy, the names of these guys who who escaped are the kind of names that you immediately say guilty. This guy was gonna be in jail, you know, years ago. And I'm sure many of these guys are in there for murder or we're in there for murder, and they're running around now and mix it in and I don't know, man, maybe they'll jump into one of those bodies of water you guys had down there and beaten by crocodile alligators, which scared the hell out it be two.
Speaker 2: It's a scary place. Scary place, what a beautiful place?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, h.
Speaker 8: H of course, Cicily, Well listen, yeah, well we we we knew, we knew the guys who uh who were running things down there.
Speaker 4: In terms of the mafia. I mean, I got Sicilian blood and uh, you know, it's a it's a tough place. But I went to Italy some years ago. I didn't feel safe in Palermo. I just didn't feel right. You got Arabic blood, black blood, Normans, Greeks, it's everything, but I didn't feel safe, like in Naples and different parts of Italy.
Speaker 2: It was wonderful, but Cicily was scary as.
Speaker 4: I imagine Corsica could be, because there's different sets of rules and it's run by different people, not so much to government, and if the government is involved, they're crooked to begin with. New Orleans is a lot like that. We saw a lot of that when it came to Tara Ka Katrina. How just how many people screwed up and didn't know what they were doing and were guilty of just turning their cheek to obvious problems that they knew were going to arise, and uh to shame because it's a beautiful place. Italians built those beautiful buildings in the French Quarter. Believe it or not, there was a lot of Italian Many Italians went to Louisiana as many as went to New York.
Speaker 1: We're talking about hangings before. The largest massive hanging in US history is in New Orleans, and it was Italians that were hung. Yep is it hanged or hung?
Speaker 2: I never get I think, I never get it right.
Speaker 1: But so special the other night now and it's octopuses. Now, when did that happen?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it? It's just octagon? Do you say OCTOPI?
Speaker 1: No, Everyone on the Specials said octopuses, octopuses, octopuses. I'm like, I thought it was OCTOPI was that always growing up it was octipp.
Speaker 2: They said it was octopied. Well, look a lot of things changed.
Speaker 1: Mister, and was wrong.
Speaker 2: He was very wrong. When the guitar change the cutter, that doesn't I'll never No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's there's now there's a thing in between the two of them. Oh really, Yeah, Whenever I listened to Ben Shapiro and he's talking about it, he's got his own pronunciation. It's not cutter or guitar. It's it's this weird thing.
Speaker 4: I don't even know. It's very fluid.
Speaker 1: Seems to be a really simple word. I mean, I don't know how it's you know.
Speaker 2: It's it's missing a you. It's mister, there should be a you in thereafter q U.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well that's but but it's.
Speaker 4: Guitar, guitar runs with guitar and now and we're friends because Trump likes them.
Speaker 1: It was That's another Sometimes he doesn't do such a good job of picking friends.
Speaker 4: That maybe I say, we just get the plane and donate it and and and put it up in a museum someplace.
Speaker 2: Take the plane I can take.
Speaker 1: The plane, go to that prison in New Orleans, fill it up to go to a bunch of other skates with similar prisons, fill the entire plane up, fly it to Caracas, and drop them all off in Venezuela and say here you go, how do you like it? And just done? Probably those guys probably take over Venezuela.
Speaker 4: And oh sure, no, not a bad idea. It's been a fun week. It's been a fun week for sure. Yeah, a lot of a lot of crazy things going on. Well, do you even get it to Bill Belichick's girlfriend. That's a whole different kind of extortion going on. We'll get to that at some point. Old Jordan has a Jordan.
Speaker 1: Wait, does something happen with her that?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, it just seems to me that her real estate portfolio of eight million dollars is a pretty interesting there.
Speaker 2: Uh. You know, Bill's got a good deal.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm with you. He's got money to burn. He wants to have fun. They have the guy at break. He's getting laid like he never has before. He's smiling for a change. If it means he spends a few million on this chick, he can afford it.
Speaker 2: Have a ball life in short.
Speaker 1: And look, we'll see on the field in the fall. If all of this has he's lost his coaching magic, well, then they'll get rid of him. He'll get out of the game. Whatever. He'll still have his twenty four year old trophy piece. And more power to him. I mean, he was miserable most of the last twenty years, winning championships and being miserable.
Speaker 2: I know, doesn't he looks have some fun.
Speaker 1: He's having some fun.
Speaker 4: I agree. Let the man have a good time. But now Jordan's now his ex girlfriend is fighting with Jordan that she doesn't like Jordan. So he has an old man with two young women fighting over him.
Speaker 2: Life is a dream sometimes, let him.
Speaker 1: Have I'm on his side and he should be. And I don't know how much money he has, but I know it's a lot. And if it cost him eight million, big deal. That's happy. Exactly we should all have Bill Belichick's problems, exactly.
Speaker 4: Always missing is always missing is the bott of being boat. If he had the botty being boat, then I'd say he's the biggest buys the butt a big boat.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: Well, Mike's going to be the new pilot. Michael be the new captain. Captain, I'm sorry, captain. Uh but happy birthday, Kenny. I'm sure you'll make him happy again tonight.
Speaker 1: Speaking of behavior, behave yourself, don't you know, slow it down when you're that age. Yeah, but blood pressure rises a lot during intimacy at that age.
Speaker 2: So speaking of old men with women, we can keep it chill, keep it chill. We want him around for a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you folks. Talk to you next week.
Speaker 2: Take care. I see here Gor