Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WR The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, A fairly sizable Tuesday. I think we would all agree, because it is game day, baby, Election Day. It is finally here. It's time to make these scumba scumbag Democrats feel actual pain at the ballot box. And I feel great about it. Here's what we have on tap for tonight. We're gonna talk about blue cities. Why are they so worried about things? What did Google pull? Oprah's a piece of trash like she always was? Is Russia getting involved in the election. In fact, we're gonna do something else tonight, and we're probably gonna do it early. I want to know. I want to know the worst you ever put your foot in your mouth. I told you last night about my fortune favors the bold gas station story. So here's what we're gonna do eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. If you want to say something or ask a quick question about the election, fine, make it fast, and then I want to know the worst you've ever put your foot in your mouth eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Oh that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show, Let's check in with the with the comedies and see how they're feeling about the election result.
Speaker 2: We're going down one of two very different paths by perhaps tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's what if if historians in the future are allowed to write books, and by the way, that question is opened this morning, and if people are allowed to go on television and say what they think in the future, which again that question is opened this morning. Sure historians are going to look back on this day and say.
Speaker 1: This is okay. So they're crazy people. Now let me tell you what I've been hearing all day long, and I realize we're gonna have polls closing. Wait wait, didn't they just close? Hold on, let me pull this up. I actually have it saved on my phone. I have the I know the exact time the polls are closing. So here we are at well an hour from now. They will close in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina, Virginia, in Vermont an hour and a half from now, so that's seven thirty Eastern time, North Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia. Then at eight eastern that's when a flood of them come in. I'm not even going to read all of those, but look, there's a chance before this show is over, we might know some things. Seven o'clock Eastern is one hour from now. Georgia is a swing state. If Trump takes Georgia, it's a good sign. Virginia. Now, I don't think we're gonna win Virginia, or I should say, traditionally we don't win Virginia, but the things I'm hearing from the ground in Virginia leave me to believe we might just might have a shot. Chris, I don't need you to be Debbie Downer tonight, all right. I am up, I am excited. I can't get to smile off my face. And we don't need ey or tonight. Chris. I'm telling you it's going to be a good night. And it's not just that I woke up feeling that way. My wife woke up. Nervous sisters, nervous, mom's, nervous, friends are nervous. Jesse, what are you hearing? Jesse? What are you hearing? And so I'm just gonna tell everybody, including them, what I've been hearing all day long. One I felt fantastic and two. The reports are that Republicans are out voting Democrats. We could sit here all night long, for three hours in Bread while the exit polls are saying that more people are caring about Republicans are out voting Democrats as of right now, and they're out voting them by a sizable margin. Just got a text from a friend right before the show started. He lives in a blue area. And I've had three of these texts today from different areas in the country. One in California, one in Connecticut, one in Michigan. But all three of the counties are super super blue. Their polling places are dead, no energy, There's nobody there all day long. I've seen video and heard from friends and Republican counties, Republican places, they are packed, lines, long lines. There's the chances are not zero. We might even get New Jersey. Chris, just stop. Look, even if Trump does it in New Jersey, I bet you we're going to pick up a seat or two of some kind in New Jersey. Remember, there's a lot more at stake tonight than just the presidency. That's just the big sexy one we all focus on, you know, Trump versus Harris and make America. What's at stake tonight is power, a lot of it up and down the ballot, local elections. When I voted today, I actually say that I usually try to vote early. Today I went. I wanted to wait and see what it was like on election day. I not only voted for president, I voted for Ted Cruz for Senate. I voted for my house member, I voted for my state, and now all the way down to school board, we are going to have, I'm telling you right now, a good night, a good night. We are going to have a very very very good night. I just I feel it. Now. Let's let's talk about some things, shall we? Because they were asking Trump, hey, what do you think about hairs supporters? And Trump? Look, Trump has to give this line that he gave. He has to give this line. That's what he says.
Speaker 4: If you win, there are going to be tens of millions of hair supporters who are going to be upset.
Speaker 5: What would your plan be to reach out to those people, bring them in?
Speaker 1: What would your message to them be?
Speaker 4: Well, it'll be just that we want to bring everybody in. We want to be very inclusive, and we will be very inclusive.
Speaker 5: We have a great country.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, but no, and I realized, Look, that is not a criticism of Trump. It's election day. He has to say that. No, No, inclusive is gone. Now inclusive is gone. Because you can coexist and share a country, a state, a city, a neighborhood. You can coexist with democrats. You cannot coexist with communists. It doesn't work. You cannot, under any circumstances, live side by side with this.
Speaker 6: Even if Trump doesn't win, the Defense Department and NASA are going to need a new arrangement for all their rockets and for all the multi billion dollar contracts Elon Musk's companies.
Speaker 2: Have with the US government.
Speaker 6: The US government is going to have to either i mean unwind from all of those contracts or Elon Musk's companies are going to have to undwind from him. This is an untenable reality in national security terms, now that we know.
Speaker 1: That's Rachel Maddow on television discussing how much government retribution Elon Musk should face because he's openly supporting Donald Trump. Remember, you cannot live and let live with these people. And wars, political wars, culture wars, really all wars. It actually does not take two to tango if one. If one side decides their at war, then it really doesn't matter what the other side has to say about it war it is. These people decided that you should be fired if you didn't take an experimental VACS. These were the same people when pulled who said your children need to be taken from you if you haven't had your booster shot. There will be no inclusive. Those days are behind us. There will be victory for one of the two sides. Now back to tonight, there is a little bit of tomfoolery going on. I've told you Republicans are outvoting Democrats, and we are going to give you. Like I said before, we will upd at you as the polls close, as the numbers come in, we are going to be on the air. Chris Corey are all over it. There's nothing so far right, there's nothing. You're not missing out on anything. But as they come in, we are going to give you everything. So you're not going to miss that. But what happened in Georgia, what's happening in Pennsylvania? Reports in Pennsylvania, two big Republican counties problems with the voting machines. Reports in Georgia, there was a bomb threat, the Secretary of States blaming Russia. We're actually gonna talk about that in a moment. But overall, this is the problem. Once the people start to distrust their elections, everything looks bad. Everything looks like cheating, everything looks like dirty pool. So let's tackle Georgia first. Next, the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I almost forgot the name of the show, Chris, it's a confusing name. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday, on election night. Also, I gave out the phone number earlier and told you to call, and then all your calls promptly dropped. It's because they're having some huge IT problems, So don't call anymore. I'll let you know when that thing actually gets fixed. Hey, Chris, let me know if you need me to get involved and move some around and press some buttons and stuff. I'll handle all of those things, all right. Also, before I forget, before I get back to this Georgia, Russia voting problems, bomb threat stuff, all kinds of craziness going on out there. I want to first be confident right now. It doesn't mean the night's going to go our way. Maybe it won't. We might lose, maybe it won't. Let me ask you something. You're a person on the right. Not talking about you, filthy comedies who hate listen, but you're a person on the right. You want freedom, you want your government small, you want your taxes low. You want you have this list of desires. Let me ask you, how many days do you get a win. It's a three hundred and sixty five day calendar year. How many of those days, on average do you get a political win? Not many? They just start many of those days. Tonight is our super Bowl. Our team is looking strong. We might lose, but our team is looking strong. You should not saying don't be stressed, but you should be happy. Right now. This is as good as it gets. Let the adrenaline wash over you. I'm so far it up for tonight. And before I get to the Georgia thing, one last thing, stay in line. Pennsylvania. Kamala Harris had a list of events yesterday. Every single event she did was in Pennsylvania. Trump was, of course, bouncing around to all the swing states that Kamala Harris the day before the election. Every single event was in Pennsylvania. What does that tell you? Remember we talked about this before. Money and time don't lie in politics. The candidates lie about everything all the time. That's the nature of politics. But where a candidate plants themselves, well, that tells you a lot. They are going after Pennsylvania. They are treating Pennsylvania like it's a blue wall state. If you're standing in line in that dirty state. I love Pennsylvania, but the way they run elections is so freaking clownish and awful. If you're standing in line and they're telling you the machines are broken, I'm sorry, do not get out of line. Ah my feet hurt, I'm hungry. Sorry, order a pizza, Get on door dash, get some pizza and coax it and water whatever delivered to you. Hand them out to others if you're financially able to do so. Act as if every single vote counts. Because Kamala Harris thinks Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin are going to send her to the White House. Arizona, stay in line, stay in line. Virginia, don't blow it off. It's Virginia. It's going blue. We are gonna make noise in Virginia tonight. I don't know whether or not we will win. I'm not saying that, but just like New Jersey, we're gonna pick up some seats there that we probably weren't supposed to pick up. Stay in line and get the work done, and put a smile on your face and be happy, play music, be freaking happy. Now, let's talk about what's happening in Georgia. Georgia's Secretary of State came out earlier and he said that.
Speaker 7: Talked a little bit earlier about that Russian hoax and that bomb scare, and I just want to let make sure everyone understands this that George is not going to be intimidated. The Russia has just decided they picked on the wrong Georgia. They need to pick on the other one in the Black Sea, because we're not going to be intimidated.
Speaker 1: Okay, not the most eloquent thing in the world, and certainly doesn't sound very intimidating, but anyway. He also says, we've heard.
Speaker 7: Some threats that were of Russian origin, and so I don't know how to describe if that's biable. We don't think they are, but in the interest of public safety, you always check that out. And we will just continue to be very responsible when we hear about stuff like that. The source in a western Russian.
Speaker 1: Can you elaborate on that.
Speaker 7: We're kind of thrust as he said, it's a bomb threats and your confident.
Speaker 1: Of the Russians. Okay, maybe you're sitting there saying, Jesse, it's not the Russians, Jesse, this sounds dirty. Well, couple things. The country has to own, how the citizens feel about elections. The people in charge, Republican and Democrat. They have to own the fact that the American people don't trust their elections anymore. There is widespread distrust in elections. When you have ballots count being counted behind closed doors in the middle of the night, even if everything is totally legitimate, that's going to cause distrust. When you have ballots being counted that come in five days after an election, that's going to cause dishtrust. When you're on video boarding up the windows of polling places, it's going to cause dishtrust. When you have voting machines constantly going out in Republican counties. Again, all these things be on the up and up. Hah hah. But even if all these things are on the up and up, people are going to look at that and they're going to say cheating. They're doing something thirty cheating. There's more cheating. So let's move past that part and let's focus on the Russia aspects. I've seen some people today in response to that say, no, that's clearly it's the FBI or something like that. Now listen, it could be. But also there was this, and this just came out. So you haven't heard about this. This is Wall Street Journal reporting, but hackers linked to Chinese intelligence used precision strikes to quietly compromise cell phone lines used by an array of senior national security and policy officials across the US government, in addition to politicians. According to people familiar with the matter, this access allowed them to scoop up call logs, unencrypted texts, and some audio from potentially thousands of Americans and others with whom they interacted. So what I am saying is I warned about this is yesterday or last week, but I warned about this. We've been fighting a not so subtle proxy war with Russia. We've been kind of doing the same thing with China. They're always going to respond, and a soft way you can respond is to call in a bomb thread and a polling location in a swing state that automatically is going to cause angst in the population. People are going to start start shouting about the election being stolen, cheating. This is a standard way these countries, enemies of ours, have operated in our elections for a long time. I'm not saying what happened in Georgia was Russia. I'm not saying it wasn't. I have no idea, You have no idea. We will never ever know. Just be light on your feet, all right, light on your feet and watching everything. All right, let's talk a little bit about blue cities. Hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on an election night, and I just have this feeling that it's gonna be a good one. So put a smile on your face, stay in line. Remember you can email the show, Jesseat, Jesse Kellyshow dot Com and good News, the IT people and me. I want to say that I contributed a lot to it. What Chris, we fixed the phone lines. It was caught half them, half me. But the phone lines are fixed. I want to know about a time you put your foot in your mouth. We'll take it. We'll take a little election day breaks and talk about that. If you want to say something about the election or election day quickly, that's fine. But Carl, why don't you put your foot in your mouth? Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Those are always a good time when we do those headline from hot air Blue cities prepare for election violence. It's funny how often that happens, isn't it. It's weird because I live in this area that is blood red, not just in Texas, one of the reddest parts of Texas. And I went and voted today and they really did my heart well because in a lot of races, especially the state legislature ones, there were no Democrats on the ticket. They don't even bother fielding candidates in my area. And you know what else would I don't have in my area, no riots. Not a single business has boarded up its windows. It's amazing what happens when you divorce yourself from the savages and finally go live around good, decent people instead of Democrats. It's amazing. Hey, people try to tell me, they try to shame me otherwise, And Jesse, you you need a more to versity in your viewpoints. No, I don't. No, I don't. I am forty three years old. I am blessed to have a family, and I will move them and myself to be around people who share my values. Nobody is boarding up anything around here, and I guarantee you there won't be any riots in my neighborhood tonight because those riots would end quickly and loudly. Oh and we have our first election results in Are you ready for this? It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better. We love Jesse. He's the best. Yesse, Please kiss my baby? YESI Jesse, Jesse Jesse Jesse. Trump leads sixty one percent. He's got sixty one percent in Indiana with five percent reporting in, so obviously pretty much nobody has reported in. And that wasn't near as big a news as I maybe sold it in the beginning. But you bought it, didn't you. But that's true. Those are real numbers. He's leading in Indiana. You know the states were watching tonight. You already know, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona. I will tell you this. There have been a bunch of reports out of the Trump campaign today. They're feeling very very confident, and they think they think they have a shot at picking off a state that people don't see coming Virginia, New Hampshire, or New Mexico. There's a chance if tonight goes our way, Trump picks up a shocker, and that would be freaking amazing. Speaking of shocker, let's talk about Dome really quickly. Because I was brewing on this today. Her campaign manager came out and said that it'll be a long day.
Speaker 8: We don't expect this race to be called early, but we are optimistic that we are literally about to be able to stirum the page on Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Literally. Tell me, I need to know what did literally add to this at all? To please? Someone explained to me what adding the word literally? What did it add to time? It'll be a long day.
Speaker 8: We don't expect this race to be called early, but we are optimistic that we are literally about to be able to strum the page on Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Didn't change a thing, didn't add a single thing. Yet this teenage valley girl way of talking has taken over our society like the Black plague, and now people cannot complete sentences without saying the word literally. And I can't take it anymore. In fact, I don't forget mass deportations. I want that to be Trump's first executive order if he's successful tonight and outright on the word. Until we get things under control and figure out what's going on, it has to stop. But to the substance of what she was talking about, it'll be a long day.
Speaker 8: We don't expect this race to be called early, but we are optimistic that we are literally about to be able to turn the page on Donald Trump and install Vice President Harris as the next president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Install Vice President Harris. That's an interesting way to put that when you consider she was also installed as the Democrat nominee, A very interesting way to put that. Anyway, Let's listen to Oprah and we'll see how they're dialing down the hysteria together. If we don't show up tomorrow, it is entirely.
Speaker 6: Possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast about it again.
Speaker 1: These people are lunatic. And you want to know why Democrats cities are boarded up, It's because of the constant, constant rhetoric like this from Democrats. It really is sad when you think about what they've done to their own people, because we call them commedies and they, of course they are filthy comedies and street animals, but they are god breathed human beings as well. You know, we want we want their souls to come alive too and be saved, right, don't we? But think about what democrats have done, how awful and evil it is. They take over the public education system, where they propagandize these poor kids for most of their lives, and then they move on to colleges where they really really destroy young minds. One of the greatest, if not the greatest indicator of how you're going to vote, is whether or not you have a college degree. So you go to college, you go to communist finishing school, and you learn to really, really really hate your country. And then once they've shattered you emotionally mentally, once that they've completely broken you, then they are constantly getting onto the news telling people that no one's even going to be allowed to write history books anymore, going.
Speaker 2: Down one of two very different paths. By perhaps tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's what if historians in the future are allowed to write books, And by the way, that question is open this morning. And if people are allowed.
Speaker 1: They spend years mentally and emotionally shattering their supporters, and then they say things like, your life is at risk if you're a woman and you're not allowed to have an abortion, No one will be allowed to write history books. Oprah, the richest and most powerful woman on the planet, gets up and acts as if there won't be an opportunity to vote ever again. Insane acalyptic rhetoric. And that's exactly why we've already had two Democrats try to murder Donald Trump and possibly a third. Here's one from Law and Crime quote, I have a stolen ar fifteen man threatens to carry out and attack if Donald Trump is elected. They keep catching these people. Why do these things continue to happen? Because we have mentally, spiritually, and emotionally destroyed so many millions of Americans that now they're just broken people sitting around inhaling anti anxiety medication, and they turn on the television set where they're told lie after lie after lie after lie. And Democrats do it on purpose. They purposely take all the people who listen to them and act as if they're fighting nazeas and it's the end of the one. In fact, Elon Musk went on Joe Rogan's podcast. He actually talked about this a lot. He went into a bit of depth. In fact, I'm gonna play you a little bit of that seth that was really, really, really well done. Before we get to Elon Musk, let's get to living with pain every day. Friggin sucks, doesn't it. Back pain is the most common one. But maybe it's your joints, Maybe it's your knee and elbow, maybe a muscle pain, bicep, who knows, but it just sucks the life out of you. You don't do the things you used to do, do you. Well, there's Relief Factor. You know that. It's one hundred percent drug free supplement. It was developed by doctors. You see, your body is trying to fight that pain, it's trying to fight the inflammation. Relief Factor is giving your body a little boost. You take it daily, take it for three weeks, and then tell me how that pain is. They sell three week kits. If it doesn't work, I don't want you to order anymore. But for nineteen dollars and ninety five cents, don't you think it's worth trying? Call one eight hundred the number four Relief or go to relief factor dot com. We'll be back. The Jesse Kelly Show is the Jesse Kelly Show. Speaking of already gone, how many beers do you think Dome is in already tonight? I realize she's got to give speeches, but keep in mind, this woman is so insanely ambitious. All she's done is ladder crime, her ladder crime, ladder climb her entire career. Finally gets tapped to be Joe Biden's vice president, she helps knife him in the ribs and toss him out back. Now, this is her big shot, and it looks like it might be a rough one for I bet she is guzzling vodkas with Nancy Pelosi. Maybe they're going shot for shot tonight. Maybe they're going shot for shot. What was election night for me? Chris Well? Why do you have to bring it up? Chris? I lost both of them. It wasn't great, Okay, I lost two Congression runs. Thanks for bringing it up tonight. That makes me feel great. By the way, the phone lines are open and working eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three Election night. Election night was tough because we lost, and it's also I don't want to say it's difficult, because this is just your job as a man. I didn't get to I didn't get to be sad. You know, you don't get to be sad that night, not in front of other people. You have a position of leadership. People have followed you and supported you, and even in a loss, your supporters are looking to you for strength. So no, I didn't go have a bunch of beers. I didn't sit around crying feeling sorry for myself. Certainly not in front of other people. Well, trust me, I did later on that night, once the cameras were off and once it was just me and the wife and a couple of friends. But in front of other people, you got to put your shoulders back and stand up straight like a man. And you gotta be because people need that, and people right now, Look, you're probably going through this right now. People are emotional about elections because elections are so important. Look, I love sports, you know, I love sports. I don't watch much of it anymore because I got so disgusted with America's athletes, but I've watched a lot of sports, and when I look back at how I used to react when my sports teams lost, when I was a kid. I don't feel great about that. And I love sports. Sports are great, you know, and it's fine to be mad and yell at the TV and the ref suck. But I remember once when I was a kid, Ohio State loss to Michigan and I was young, granted I was seven eight years old. I went to my room so my dad couldn't see me, and I cried, that's not it's not great. It is still sports, right, it's still a game. Well, what we're dealing with here tonight is not a game. We're dealing with power. It matters a lot. And in fact, let's go to Elon Musk because he was on Joe Rogan's podcast again. I was talking about how Democrats have so mentally and emotionally abused and twisted up these people that now Democrats just tell huge lies, huge lies about everything. That's why I'll find people's hosts.
Speaker 9: Obama just said that on Stare, just said that. I was like, what the flying he doesn't give, he doesn't give, They're just flat out lie. But the other one where Kamala's campaign used what Trump was saying about protecting women and from illegal immigrants, Remember that what he was saying is whether if the women like it or not, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: When he was saying that, they were trying to say that he was taking away women's right to choose whether women like it or not. Like, that's not what he was saying, as he was literally talking about protecting them from dangerous people that are sneaking in through the border.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: They'll take like like not even a full sense, like a half a sentence from yes and then and then I'll push it on.
Speaker 1: Every ad, every every speaking event.
Speaker 9: I think it's repeated on the news. Yes, this is what's crazy. They'll talk about it on these news shows quote new shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean I mean a recent one that came up which had a lot of people because a lot of people reached out to me. It was like they're like, oh, Trump says he wants to execute Liz Cheney. I'm like, that is utterable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not going to play the rest of the whole thing, but I'm glad people are starting to catch on and catch up. I'm glad, Hey, Joe Rogan came out and indoors Trump. Joe Rogan's not some right winger and I don't know Joe. I don't love him, I don't hate him. I don't know him. I've never interacted with him at all. But he's definitely not some hardcore anti communists by any stretch of the imagination. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter, and he came out and he said, this is ridiculous. Enough is enough. I'm backing Trump. Elon Musk, you know, I'm a cynical human being by nature's damn. I don't worship politicians, none of them. I don't care about celebrity or billionaires. It's just not how I was raised. That doesn't do anything for me. So I've never been one of these Elon Musk worshiper types. But Elon Musk getting involved in this selection the way he has been pretty freaking cool, very very freaking cool. By the way, polls are closing, the first ones are closing, and ten minutes, a little less than ten minutes from now, Remember you do not have to change the channel. We are going to update you live throughout the night. We're going to call the races. We're going to pretend to be journalists here, but we are going to keep you updated on everything. Now, I need to do a quick PSA before we get back to the calls and the emails and everything else. Eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. This is just a little PSX.
Speaker 10: Women are doing it. They're out voting, Amn, They're voting greater numbers. They're leading I think households in many I've seen already experiences where I have guys come up to me and say, I really have no choice. My girlfriend will kill me and my wife will kill me if I don't vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: We have a testosterone crisis in this country. And it occurs to me every time I hear Corey Booker speak. And then when Corey Booker says something about men who feel like they have to vote for Kamala Harris otherwise my wife will kill me, I realize how necessary male vitality stacks from chalk are. They are something. Look, I've run it by chalk before. Apparently they say this is illegal, but I've been wanting to maybe put maybe we could take a male vitality stack from chalk and put it in one of those planes, the crop duster planes, and just kind of make it an aerosol and drop it, just fly back and forth across the country and drop it because if we could get our T levels back up, Democrats would never win another election, and you certainly would never as a dude. So I had to vote that way, my girlfriend, Are we really mad at me? Gosh, that's so freaking embarrassing. Imagine saying that out loud. Anyway, go get a subscription to chock start a male Vitality stack and watch your T levels go up twenty percent in ninety days. C hoq dot com. Use the promo code jesse save some money. Female vitality stacks. Male vitality stacks the worst, the absolute works, and if you get your T levels up high enough, you'll stop saying the word.
Speaker 6: It'll be a long day.
Speaker 8: We don't expect this race to be called early, but we are optimistic that we are literally about to be able to turn the page on Donald Trump and install Vice President Harris as the next president of the United States.
Speaker 1: Literally, we're gonna literally install Harris. Now. Oh, speaking of male voters, that I won't I won't call them men. We'll definitely go with mail. Listen to this. Bringing up for today, I voted for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: I have three daughters, four children overall, and women's rights is pretty important to them and my daughters. Sorry, I'm getting a little emotional about that. I didn't think that I was going to do that, but you know, just their bodies, their choice, type of mentality. You know, I want them to grow up in a world that's welcoming to everybody. So yeah, that's why I cast my.
Speaker 1: Book today, Male Vitality Stacks from chalk Now, chalk aside. Let's have a discussion about men who think and talk like that and how it got us to where we are, and we'll get to the emails and the phones and more next hour. All right, this has been a podcast from wo R