Speaker 1: I have a special guest of me to start things off. I've got the lovely lucky boo. That's right, that's right. I like you like that, I didn't like, oh, thank you. So we were talking about guests, and my last guest last, you know, last year, was Rude Jude. And we you know, we have familiar friends and we have comical stories about him because he's such a unique character. That yeah, I feel like, you know, he has a lot to like.
Speaker 2: Bring to the table.
Speaker 1: And I feel like everybody's like story is actually like uniquely different. And you were, you know, saying, you know, before we started, what your story was, and I want to like chime in before we get to your introduction and not to you know, but I think it's too good of a story to pass up. So let's let's hear your rud Joe's story. Let's let's share.
Speaker 3: So Rude Jude had reached out to me. Gosh, it must have been five plus years ago because I was promoting my cookbook called Mother's Melt Cookbook, which is a brush smelt cookbook.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't have to.
Speaker 3: Get into all the all the details of that, but it was basically a sex cookbook where all the.
Speaker 4: Recipes include breast milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So rue Jude was like, you know what, I want you on my show and I want you to bring me something made with titty milk. And I said, okay, fabulous. But I had a problem is that I have never produced milk, produced any milk there. I mean, people have tried to find it, but it's not there.
Speaker 1: So they'd tried to find it. How do they try to find it? Lex?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I mean I can show you. I could show you better that I could tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh. I like this, I like where this is going.
Speaker 3: Well, my best friend at the time had just had her son, so her husband said, listen, ask Michelle for breast milk. She can help you out with your thing. I mean, he was more supportive and you know, kind of like telling her it's okay, do it. So I was like, okay, well, let me let me taste this. So I took a shot of my best friend's breast milk.
Speaker 1: If you Edwards tasted breast milk at this time, no, how did.
Speaker 4: It tasted like Christmas?
Speaker 2: Christmas?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: That tastes like the milk after cinnamon toast crunch. I like that milk No, wonder babies are so greedy, you know, No wonder.
Speaker 4: Babies are so greedy, like they are living it.
Speaker 2: So you would do it again?
Speaker 4: I would absolutely that.
Speaker 1: Why you made a whole cookbook out of this because it was so good and delicious that she wanted everybody to share these great, delicious recipes.
Speaker 3: You know what, I had not tasted it before I wrote the book with so you just have this genius idea because it was more it's more of a visual aesthetic thing that we wanted, like a more adult gift for our friends who are all having babies. And you know, I got a few of my hot girlfriends in there. One of my girlfriends in the book is actually pregnant, and you know, you get a lot of really nice racks, a lot of nice asses from these beautiful girls. And you know, all the recipes are just fun. And I think people actually bought it and tried some things from it, which brings me to the Rude Jude story.
Speaker 2: So what recipe to Rude can?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Rude Jude is from Detroit and I asked him, you know, what would you like and he said, I can pick whatever. So I'm like, okay, well, let me get something that you know, was kind of easy to do.
Speaker 4: So I picked the cookies.
Speaker 3: I picked the their oatmeal oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and I picked the fried chicken. So I made these so my my best friend, Thank you again, Michelle for making all of Rude Jude's titty.
Speaker 4: Milk dreams come true.
Speaker 3: Pumped me enough breast milk so I could cook with it. I made the fried chicken. I made the cookies, and I brought them down to the radio station and he ate them on air, and from what I recall, he said that they were the best wings and drumsticks that he's ever had, and the cookies were a smash too. So if anyone is really curious about what you know.
Speaker 1: That's kind of amazing about it, try it. I don't know, I don't have any friends that are, you know, making any breast milk out there, But if any of my listeners out there don't want to share, maybe Lex can cook me some fried chicken.
Speaker 4: I will cookie fried chicken.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a whole you know, I'm actually thinking about doing like a follow up books. Some people's like, why don't you do one with like cocktails, like a mixology kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Going on or just desserts.
Speaker 2: Would breast be involved as well with breast milk? Yeah, would it be involved as well well?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, only so it's going to be in every ingredient, I mean every every recipe.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: So let the listeners out there and know what this book is called, where they can find it, and let's a little bit more about it before book two comes out. Let's know about let's see what these recipes are if they're really as tasty as you say. So.
Speaker 3: It is called Mother's Milk Cookbook. It is available on Amazon, I think still, I'm not sure. It did still out a couple of times, so it is still available. And yeah, so I hope everyone's everyone else who has breast smell dreams. I hope I've just fulfilled all of your fantasies right now.
Speaker 2: I like that private talk. You heard her.
Speaker 1: You better go and support lux, get her book. Try these recipes out, let us know comment and let us know give us some feedback and see how delicious these things are. I think that it's really awesome that you came up with an idea like that that's so unique. There's so many books out there nowadays that you know, it's hard to come up with like your own genre of things. With that being said, you're you know, you're an entrepreneur, you're a model, You've done a lot of things. Let my listeners out there know a little bit more of your background and let us know what's all about Luxabou.
Speaker 3: Well, when I first came into entertainment, I actually came as a stunt writer for music videos. So I had a motorcycle. I had worked with a director. Well, now he does a lot of Latin music video Shout out my co because you know that's like my brother. He you know, he and I we both like started coming into LA and like working around the same car around yeah, around the clock. I was actually crashing on his couch when he you know, got his studio apartment in downtown LA, and I was like traveling.
Speaker 4: Like two hours each way.
Speaker 3: So he's like, listen, if you're doing all these castings, working blah blah blah, you know, just crash my couch. I was like, yeah, So I did the crashing couch thing in La. I feel like every in my strives here because we did it for like, I don't know, I was doing the commute to laf for the better part of a year.
Speaker 2: So where are you from? For those police people that don't.
Speaker 4: Know, I'm from Reno Valley.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how far I'm a drive is that?
Speaker 3: I mean, depending on what time and traffic, it can be as little as an hour and a half ish to as long as three hours. And you know, God bless people who come from all that way up because it is far. But you know the uh, you know, the housing is so inexpensive. Everything's less expensive than LA. Let's just be real, like people will commute.
Speaker 1: You have to really like grind it out like LA if you did, you know, people forget that. It's like, you know, it is expensive. It is a lot of things out here, so it's like you know, sleeping on couches, you know, rooming with people doing all these things in the beginning is kind of why we I felt I'm so hard and why we want our own things, and why we would kind of so you know, entrepreneurists ourselves and make it and like be like, you know what, this is cool for now, but I'm a boss bitch, and I'm going to go further.
Speaker 2: And this is why I'm either.
Speaker 1: Going to make this book, im, I'm gonna make this, you know, being a stunt double. So with the stunt double thing, what was the first actual video that you did that was a stunt that you were doing stunts.
Speaker 4: I did now he's known as OT Genesis.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: It was a song called Jackie Chan and so I am rolling up in the video on my motorcycle and I also do some scenes where I'm burning out my tires. And at that time, I didn't have a truck or you know, I didn't have like a trailer to tow my bike there. So I actually rode my motorcycle to the set from the Inland Empire check out, and they want me to burn out.
Speaker 4: My tire because I think it's cool. Of course it's cool.
Speaker 3: There's smoke, there's it's loud, whatever, it's really cool. I'm like in these like, you know, knee high boots, it's really sexy. But also I can't keep on blowing out my tire because then I won't be able to go home burned this thing to the ground, or otherwise I won't have any way of getting home. So that was a that was fun. Kept in touch with Ot for years now. Obviously he's like such a huge superstar, you know, in hip hop. So that was my first experience working with working as a stunt rider and.
Speaker 1: Then especially being a woman and something like that. That's easily something I feel like mostly most men are probably more primarily than those kind of jobs. And it's like it's like such an exhilarate, like risk taking thing. Is it like, are you've always an adrenaline drunkie or is it how did you come into even being wanting to do a stunt? Uh?
Speaker 3: You know what, I followed a boy into the stunt riding industry.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 3: I had already had my motorcycle. I was already riding, and I was doing it as a way to commute to and from work college.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I was also working in San Diego as as a bartender with my family's restaurant. So I ended up meeting a Sky and you know, they were a part of Rough Riders. So we dated for about three years and he, in addition to Rough Riders, also had his own stunt team. So then he and I started stunting together. I started like picking up different things and.
Speaker 2: Just kind of came natural after that.
Speaker 3: It kind of just you know, fell unnaturally, like to be quite honest, like riding has always not really given me like an adrenaline rush, but it's always kind of made me nervous. And only because not because of you know, my my skills or experience as a rider, but because everyone else around me. I can't tell you how many times I've had cars tried to erase me or even run me off the road for whatever reason. Like obviously, like I'm in my zone, like I'm just trying to get from point A to point B. But then you know, you pull up on me with your car. You have you know, you have windows around you, you know. So I had to get more aggressive when I was riding, Like I started carrying you know, like odds and ends in my pockets, like you know, a lot of riders will carry like small a hardware screws, like the little pellet balls. And honestly, if you try to fuck with one of these guys on the road and all of a sudden your window gets smashed, it's because they just threw a bunch of shit at your window because you just tried to threaten their lives.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of you, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: So you know, way for the motor.
Speaker 1: Have you done as far as what's the most extensive story where you've had somebody like do something and you have you thrown something? Have you used these odds and ends that you speak of, or have you only just been prepared for if something like that happens.
Speaker 3: I have thrown the odds and ends, but I didn't do damage from the odds and ends. I did the damage from kicking someone's door, kicking the driver's site. They were that close, So they were that close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's scary though, because you don't you know, I mean, you're you're your.
Speaker 1: Chance of you doing something more damage because you're like on two wheels and not like that, but you're christ like hitting. So amen, I'm glad that you're still here, because.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean. I don't ride anymore. My motorcycle actually got stolen a couple of years ago, so I mean, it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's things happen for a reason, though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I feel like, maybe you know you did all the stunts and writing that you can do.
Speaker 3: You put in my work kind of that work I put in my work in the in the motorcycle industry. I've been a licensed writer and writing for well over ten eleven years, did my stunt riding thing, Like I'm tired. I'm like, I don't even get enjoyment out of it anymore because I'm just also busy doing other things.
Speaker 4: And writing around all other things.
Speaker 1: Really, after stunt doing your stunts, what did you segue into next? I was, because I know you've done everything, so it's like, right, as an entrepreneur, I mean, and a woman like yourself, like you kind of have to do everything because it's wet branding and all these things like that, and so it's and it also continues to elevate your brando and be successful.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I started doing a lot more music videos, started tapping into the dance background that I.
Speaker 2: Had shaken that asplex a lot.
Speaker 3: Honestly, and honestly a lot of music videos. I'm like the featured stripper. I also did a move be with Carmen Electra Lisa Ray. It was called oh God, lap dance. By the way, my that's my first boob job in that movie, so you know they look different obviously the amazing Well, I was, okay, so let me.
Speaker 1: Think do practice giving lap dances? Like, were you already really good.
Speaker 4: At I had to give.
Speaker 3: I had to give Ron Jeremy a lap dance. He was he showed up as an extra. I'll do that one.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give Ron Jeremy a lap dance. And that's my uncle Ronnie out there, which I keep it the uncle word really like say that heavily uncle Ronnie.
Speaker 2: There's no blood relation.
Speaker 1: But because I want him to stay as far away from me as possible, I you know, I respect him.
Speaker 2: He's someone who's like icon in this business. But of course no thanks.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I had met him before because my housewarming party when I finally moved into.
Speaker 1: La did he tell you to squeeze his muscle single one of his pickup lines?
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: No, no, But I'm a huge fan of the movie that he was in, The Boondock Saints. Okay, yes, And my cousin, who's a very talented artist, had actually made me these a slip on van.
Speaker 4: She had actually drawn on them.
Speaker 3: So when Ron Jeremy shows up at my housewarming party, I mean, first of all, it's already a wildest fuck party. Like there's like, you know, porn stars everywhere. You know, there's like there's we got a couple kegs because we thought it was going to be funny, but really they were like a hit. You know.
Speaker 4: We had a DJ.
Speaker 3: I mean, people were just running around like mad and it was amazing. So I get these shoes and I'm like, please, can you sign my shoes? Because he played Vincenzo in The Boondock Saints, so.
Speaker 4: That was cool.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: He was very sweet, but he had this really gorgeous young girl with him that.
Speaker 4: You know was his girlfriend maybe, but.
Speaker 3: She didn't speak any English, so I was like, I don't know what I mean. Are you good? Like, can I get you a drink?
Speaker 2: Thumbs up? Thumbs down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was hand motions. Yeah, so I don't think Google Translate was a thing at the time.
Speaker 1: But your experience with Ron Jeremy was it was it everything you wanted because of you just the like the on.
Speaker 2: Arap version and then stilled it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was over it.
Speaker 3: It was never weird when.
Speaker 1: You saw again, when you saw him again because that was at your housewarmming. When you had to give him the.
Speaker 2: Lap dance, was it awkward?
Speaker 3: It wasn't awkward, but I think I remember him saying something like, oh, like you're too far like obviously when you're filming not close, you're blocking and like you know, like it's perception, you're cheating a lot of angles. So he was like, oh, this is not like is this like a no touch policy lap dance. I'm like, it's a move like as I'm like, you know, going like this, Like.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's a movie.
Speaker 3: Run, it's a movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, so professional, so professional movie.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I've done, I've done. Like, what was your favorite the films? Oh? Man, I've done a lot. I think one of my favorite ones to do it was a Juicy j uh, a juicyj video called I'm Ballin' And it was just fun because I was the only girl. They kind of just let me do my thing and I was just like I was just dancing in the video, like whipping my hair around. I had these boots on, you know, there was like smoke and you know and water and everything, and.
Speaker 4: I felt like sexy.
Speaker 3: Like they really like portrayed me as a very like badass, you know, instead of like you know, like.
Speaker 5: The videos episod delicate over there.
Speaker 4: They just let yeah, no, they let me do my thing.
Speaker 3: I felt like such a badass in that in that video, So I mean and shout out to JUCJ too. By the way, he was one of my favorite artists to work with. I did a couple of music videos.
Speaker 1: I was in a music video for JUICYJ was bands to make her dance and I was, but my story was very different and like it wasn't bad in any way, And I think that it was just more or less because I had a scene with him, but then he is not to opt out to do because he said he didn't want to get too excited. I don't know how true that really was, because I was supposed to do like a lap lap dance type thing on him as well, but it was just like they're like, he's just really focused, He's whatever. I was like, all right, well, this is the easiest like money that I've ever made. I just basically danced in a booth. Hey, so yeah, it was the easiest job ever. The video was really amazing. I am I didn't I met two changed, which was really cool. He was super nice, but he was really the only one and Project Nice and Project and Project Pat was there on set to and they were like the nicest people. Like that's mainly who I hung out with and that was really cool. Yeah yeah, but I mean it minds you. I mean it's a video and that you're like the artist and it's like whatever. So it's overwhelming and knowing when you have your own project, when everybody wants something from you, so or harm, no foul. But I definitely would have liked to dance because it's you know, it's juicy Jay Listen.
Speaker 3: He's probably one of the most intelligent and articulate artists that I've ever worked with, just because like when we were you know, when we were in between scenes, like you know, we'd go get like something to drink or crafty, and he was always just like, I mean, we would just talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just easy you pick up with.
Speaker 3: Like he's a really smart guy, like you know, obviously like there's like a persona. I remember him saying, uh, someone or people were like complaining about the lyrics if I'm ballin because you know, I mean there's a few lines in there that are like crazy and other people were telling me, how could you dance to something like that is degrading to women.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's a song.
Speaker 3: And when I brought that up to JUICYJ the next video that I worked with him on. He was like, people don't understand that's just entertainment.
Speaker 4: It's just a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just enjoy it for what it is.
Speaker 4: It's just a song, and.
Speaker 2: Everybody leaves, you know, leave for the music.
Speaker 1: To me, I feel like it's something everybody takes a different message away from it, you know. I mean it could be maybe degree is some maybe it's just something you just want to shake your ass to and like the beat.
Speaker 2: Of what it is.
Speaker 1: I feel like people get too hung up on something that is not really there. They make problems that don't even really exist.
Speaker 3: Like, not every song needs to be a groundbreaking revelation of life. People.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just want to shake.
Speaker 3: Your ass, big fats.
Speaker 2: I love to shake my eyes.
Speaker 4: Times you just want to shake your ass.
Speaker 3: Be ratchet as fuck. Sometimes I just don't want to mean anything, but I.
Speaker 1: Would talk likes when they shake your ass. So if you want to shake your ask for private talk, please don't. Don't. Don't obliged to come on. You can do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, do it, do it, do it?
Speaker 1: Do it? I scared you, motherfucker. Yeah those cheeks.
Speaker 2: Ay ay ay? Is that how you did in the music video.
Speaker 1: Though, let's see that music video booty oo. We don't have insurance here at Private Talk. You don't know you can come? All right, guys, Private Talk. I hope you are liking, subscribing and enjoying.
Speaker 2: This episode with Lex.
Speaker 1: I am having an amazing time. I love when you are with me. We always just catch up and it's just always so much time. I guys, if you are not following her, you should follow her on her Instagram, which is you.
Speaker 3: Can follow me on Instagram, which is at luxiboo. That's l u x I b o O. My Twitter's the same, or for the really special stuff, you can also visit me at OnlyFans dot com slash luxiboo.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's get into this OnlyFans business because I have an only fans my Private Talk. People know I have an only fans So what are you, honey? You're only fans? Mislex?
Speaker 3: Okay, So for years I have always kind of, you know, dabbled that line of I guess, uh, what's that like? You know, how revealing? You know I was going to be in my car.
Speaker 1: We want the truth here in Private Talk, so please don't hold back. We don't want to be cliche. We wanted to give us a hard truth.
Speaker 3: Okay, the hard truth is when I first moved to LA, I was already associated with the adult industry, even though I wasn't even in.
Speaker 2: It because of music videos.
Speaker 3: Not because of music videos, because when I moved to LA, I had moved with a girl that was in the industry.
Speaker 4: Actually two girls.
Speaker 3: One of them moved out like right away because there was a huge like blow up falling out with between the two girls who were friends. They're not anymore. And we would rent out my house for porn production. So my house became like you know, I brawsers kink Naudi America. You know, I've had a lot of directors coming and out of my house, and listen, I love it all. Like the whole adult industry as a whole, like has always been very sweet gracious to me. And I'm not even in the industry, but I've always had friends in the industry. I've always gone out, like, you know, go to family dinners. I go to baptisms, baby showers, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I'm friends with a.
Speaker 4: Lot of these people.
Speaker 3: So therefore I was always associated with them. So it was kind of like you always get like that, well, you know you already do imply topless, Like why don't you just you know, go topless? And when I did, when I did that movie lap Dance.
Speaker 4: I was topless.
Speaker 3: I honestly thought no nobody would see it. But then you know, there go my titties all over the place. And then I have like friends in Hong Kong be like, oh my god, I'm watching this movie and there's.
Speaker 1: Your kit titty pops out.
Speaker 3: Well, then when I did a I had a feature in FHM Philippines, and I was only supposed to be like implied new there was a fan blowing and my shirt, which you know wasn't like there we didn't have any double sided tape, but my shirt blew open. Obviously, I told the photographer, listen, if there's anything that shows, you know, my boobs, like, you know, get it out. I didn't know that FHM Philippines in the Philippines is considered more risque than Playboy Philippines because when I went to the Philippines, actually went with Jesse Jane. We were hosting a sneaker convention together in Manila. She shot for Playboy Philippines. But hers was like very glamorous, very like implied. Only FHM published me with my whole tit out and my family found out before I did, So everything is already printed. It's the biggest magazine, biggest men's magazine in the Philippines.
Speaker 4: And I was devastated. I was like, how am I gonna tell my mother my tit is out?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, everyone is gonna see, like I was crushed. Yeah, So I finally woke up the courage to my mom, like, mom, fah, and Philippines publish my.
Speaker 4: Tit like they have like just one, not just.
Speaker 3: One, it's just one, might as well just go go for the full lont if you're going to be publishing one tit, you know. But my mom was surprisingly really cool about it. She was like, you know what, baby, She's like, I get it. It was an accident.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 3: Just you know, next time, bring backup tape if you can, or you know, I know, you'll do your best, Like, just try to be more careful next time. Now, now there's more than one tit out of mind on the hands.
Speaker 1: Are out, you know what.
Speaker 3: I've always felt very confident and sexy, you know, in like I work hard for my body. Okay, I think we were talking earlier, Like listen in La and if you're in any kind of entertainment industry, I blink my eyes in the morning and I've already spent like one hundred dollars because it's expensive expensive, it's expensive. You need. I have a trainer, I have a I have a physical therapist. I have someone that also, you know, I'm working with to do like cupping, an alternate therapies, you know, nails, hair, you know all and.
Speaker 1: Love things that you need in our necessities in our entertainment world.
Speaker 3: Right, it all adds up. It's expensive, it's expensive, it's expensive, it's an investment. But I love doing it. And honestly, when I feel my best, like I I just I'm just like listen, I work hard for this body and I love to show it off. So when it came time to opening my only fans and how like you know, how risque I would be with it? Like you know, am I.
Speaker 4: Gonna you know, I don't know how far are you gonna go with it? How far am I gonna go?
Speaker 1: For me? I feel like I done for me. I'm kind of like in the middle and I feel like for me, it's it's funny because me being in the adult industry and actually doing movies on that side and stuff, I've always been comfortable in my own skin so like, and everybody's comfortability levels are very different, like you said, like if you know, the one boob thing or for whatever. But for me, I've always felt comfortable in my skin because I feel like we were born this way and I feel like being naked is only we put like stigmas on it, like and especially in the US, like we make people feel like, oh my god, you're naked, and like it's just boobs. It's not like in a sexual way. And sometimes it's like you said, it's just being you feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: In your body.
Speaker 1: You work hard for your body and you want to like show that and not And I'm always in a like let me like masturbate you in a kind of way. And sometimes it's just like, you know, the art and beauty of a woman. And that's why I liked the adult industry in the bedinning, because it gave me a way to you know, express myself in an art form where I you know, I'm comfortable with my body. I was a you know, a curby girl. I've always you know, been comfortable in my own skin, where I feel like it was my time to shine and show people that you don't have to be the skinniest girl to do it. You don't have to be like you know, there's no type or size or anything like that for that stigmas you to be like an alter like that that's the only thing to be.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that it is a broaden horizons of.
Speaker 1: Like what an actual woman could look like and still feel comfortable in your own skin. So for me, I feel like with the only fans things. At first, I was kind of not mad, but I was like, there's so many people that I would get ridiculed all the time, regardless of if I did one scene, ten scenes, a million scenes or whatever. But there's all other people that should on our business because it's given those platforms.
Speaker 2: Now, there's girls like yourself that has always.
Speaker 1: Been very welcoming and very like you know, like you said, you've been in the adult industry, but not because you've rented out your house and you've been around as people and you don't see them as a performer, you see them as a person, and that's what people forget is that we are people. So I feel like the people that come in and gracefully like accept all those things. And I think that you should find your own comfortability and you find like if it's this time, maybe the month, it's one boob, and if it's all full and whatever you want to do in your comfortability, that's.
Speaker 2: Your own showcase to do.
Speaker 1: So I feel like now with only fans, it's like that what I've learned is that it's not really like a tip for tat or like a playful thing. It's it's kind of a platform for women and you know, men as well, to kind of grow in their own sexuality to see some guys what is out there and what we you know, as our only fans. You know, it's like it's our fans, it's only our fans. So it's like each brand is different. So what you give to your fans and what you charge and you know, what I do is completely different, and it all makes relatively the sense of the same ways because we're in one unity of like in an adult world where we feel comfortable in our skin, where it's like I don't you know, like if I saw your boom, I wouldn't be like, oh my god, you're like you're you're a mad person, Like you're mad, You're like or you know, I get I get accused of all kinds of things because and I'm further from farther between what these people really think that I am.
Speaker 2: And I know private talk knows.
Speaker 1: That I'm not, you know, an evil doer sometimes, but you know, we get ridiculed for a lot of things where it's like it's just being naked, Like people take things too serious. I'm like, it's just your naked body. You're born that way. Why not be that way all the time?
Speaker 3: I know. Well, also like expectations of you know, we can go get into the whole like how religion really forms people's you know, thoughts and ideals of you know, of women of sexuality. I mean, we can go on and on about that, but you know, I'm there.
Speaker 4: I know that I'm.
Speaker 3: Very blessed to be able to do what I love to do, make a career out of it. And like you said, like we're able to really tailor this particular platform because there's dozens of it like it out there, this one has been gaining the most steam because I mean Honestly, I think it's the most firstile platform out there right now for adult and non adult entertainers. Because I don't know if people realize this, but the highest grossing earner on Only Fans is actually a fitness trainer and.
Speaker 2: Model for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's what thing is like why it gives It's such a like a plethora of things that you could do that it doesn't have to be just because I did porn. It's only a porn app Like, it's nothing like that at all. Like that totally gives you so much more like to work with and I feel like, and with that being said, is kind of like the segue of where our society is going that it's okay to be naked. They're like even on mainstream movies, it's so much more, no, not as taboots get kind of like blush in some movies than some of the hard so it's like hardcore stuff being filmed.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, they really showed that. I get like a little you know, nervous.
Speaker 1: Feet less ready in some movies I've.
Speaker 4: Seen in the theater, like get a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So let's say segue into this, So with your only fans like that. Where are you at right now with relationship? Why do you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, significant other? Are you in an open relationship? Do they mind your only fans? Are they joining your or are they like do they shoot with you? Like?
Speaker 2: How does that happen in your life right now?
Speaker 3: Well, right now, I am just dating. I'm not in a relationship with anybody. When I first started Only Fans, I was in a relationship with someone who helped me film.
Speaker 4: He and I we.
Speaker 3: Didn't do any we didn't do any kind of like sex or adult work in front of the camera.
Speaker 4: But obviously, like I was even at.
Speaker 3: That point where I was like, you know what, I like, I was in love with my partner, and I'm like, you know, if I really, like, I really want to just do this, Like I have no problem filming, you know exactly filming you know, filming with my partner and putting it on my Only Fans platform. It took me a while, honestly to guind of get the hang of it, because a lot of people that follow me, they don't care about seeing me, you know, performing. Obviously, there's like a whole nother, you know, group of people that are like, get.
Speaker 4: Into porn blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, you know, I don't know if I would ever go into porn, but I'm not opposed to it, only because I feel like I do have other things that I have going on that I really am passionate about and are taking me other places. If I'm going to do porn, I'm going to do it like full blown, like like like full steam ahead. Like Jules Jordan, who who you know, He's such a sweet guy. We've joked around like listen, if I ever get into porn, you can film my first porn scene. I'll sell it to you. He's like, how much do you want? I'm like a million dollars. He's like done. So that's the that's the running joke.
Speaker 1: And he might be a liar, Joe Jordan, And I know you are not watching this video.
Speaker 2: He should pay you that, but he's a liar.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I actually had someone from Brasser's message me the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you're like because like you're like I said, you're one of a girl that I you know, I mean you were friends as well, you know, outside of the industry and anything like that, but you have so many similar friends that are in the industry, people automatically zoom because you're a hot girl.
Speaker 2: You know, you're you know, you're in like the glamour.
Speaker 1: Like side of things that yeah, they just don't know, Oh you're important, and it's I don't know for me, is that insulting or does that make you feel like they're stigmatizing like a certain thing or do you just kind of like roll off because it's just like.
Speaker 3: It's honestly, it doesn't bother me at all. Like if people want to associate me with porn. To me, when I think of porn and you know, performers, I think of the top of the top, I'm like, wow, these women not only are just badasses with these like you know, like beautiful faces, bodies like you know, I mean I've seen even like older porn.
Speaker 4: Where I'm just like, damn, these women are bad ass.
Speaker 3: Like you know, when I think of porn and being associated with porn, it doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think not at all. Like from what I see is why I, you know, became friends like as friendly as we have is because you're just the older that we come as well as like we get comfortable in.
Speaker 2: Our own skins.
Speaker 1: It's like, why I have all the things going on in my life, Like why a should I worried about that? If that's what you want to do, then you choose to do that and you're only fans and you do whatever, And like, I just want to see someone win. I want a woman to feel embraced and in this in day age is like women get so much ridicule from everybody else, Like we should be help uplifting each other and not tearing each other down.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: The way it should be, so aimen to that. So do you have any advice out there for any girls that are gonna end your industry? In the segue into making an only fans or maybe a career path like how you have yourself?
Speaker 3: You know what? I feel that if women or men are interested in, you know, wanting to join OnlyFans, you have to remember that this is a website that is catering to help entertainers connect with fans. So obviously, like right now, there isn't an option on the website, you know how on Instagram there's like an explore thing, like it's easily shareable. People can go viral OnlyFans does not have that option, and maybe they'll make that an option later, but people have to already know who you are in order to find it is to find what you're you cannot search And there's also no recommended profiles, you know what I'm saying, Like, so this is something for people to solely follow the entertainer that they want to follow. Now, if you do have a following, keep in mind that is a very small percentage of those people, maybe maybe as small as five to eight percent of the people that follow you on your social media would be willing to pay for more exclusive content. And then you have to decide what are you going to put out, like like what are you comfortable with? And also what is going to keep your followers entertained because not only are you going to be charging a fee per month, you want to also be able to interact with them in the messages. And in the messages you can charge people to speak with you back and forth. You can also charge for custom photos, custom videos. You have to make it a daily commitment, like I shoot three to four times a week, or if I don't have time, like we were talking about this, finding time to shoot with somebody constantly, because you always have to be giving your fans something like you can't just sign up, take their you know, ten, fifteen, twenty dollars a month whatever you're gonna charge for your site and then just bounce.
Speaker 4: That's fucked up.
Speaker 1: For sure, because it again, it's it's about keeping your fans and keeping them entertained and like we can.
Speaker 2: It's it's branding.
Speaker 1: You want to you know, keep them there and can keep them happy and content correct.
Speaker 3: Like so so really, what I like about only Fans is that I have been able to connect with fans that I probably would never get to do, like a proper meet and greet with because you know, that used to be the thing like when I was in when I was in the import industry, when I was like doing the fans signings, you know, or traveling with like hot important nights and stuff, it was easy to meet people one on one. Now I meet them, you know, on my site. You know, I'm able to talk to them more one on one, and it's on their time and it's on my time. It's more relaxed and it and it's more personal, Like I've gotten to know fans of mine from you know, all over the world. It's been really it's been really refreshing, and it also makes me more motivated to not only continue what I'm doing as an entertainer, but to also you know, it motivates me to get onto my other projects as well, because you know, I have all these people that have never met me in person really but are supporting me from all over the world. And really you really can't beat that, Like, I really feel the love. These are real, like real fans that really care about what I do. So if anyone is thinking about starting and only fans, yes, yes the money is good, but that should be the secondary part, Like you should actually want to be able to connect with the people that are really interested in you and want to have that, you know, want to have that more personal connection with you.
Speaker 4: That's the whole idea of OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's amazing because I mean for me, I feel as well as like, as much as you can meet people and all these signings, it's like that you can't meet everybody. So it's like when you connect, it's really cool because you see who your real fans are and who's actually going to be paying the money for the subscriptions and things. And your posters or whatever you have going on.
Speaker 3: That's actually right. I support you, right, right, right, Yeah. It was the same thing as if you know you're going to a convention and you're selling merchandise.
Speaker 1: I agree. So you have any other current projects going on besides only fans? Do you have Are you touring anywhere? I know I used to tour a lot and and dance all the different places. What do you have on besides only fans?
Speaker 3: Well, only fans right now, I've been focusing a lot of my energy into. But on the other side, I actually am going to start traveling more to South America. I'm gonna try to dabble in the VIP Concierge travel travel company. I have a friend that he basically goes all around the world and he kind of does like the scouting and the blueprint for the Travel Channel and the Food Network. So he'll go to like all the restaurants my dream job, and you know, he'll make connections with all, you know, the hosts and the chefs, and so he has his own business right now in I think Baha. So he approached me and he was like listen, he was like, I know how much you love to travel and eat food. And I've been talking forever about wanting to do like my own YouTube show.
Speaker 4: My friend.
Speaker 3: My friend has a show on the Travel Channel, or he did. I think he doesn't have it right now. But I don't know if you've ever seen Bizarre Foods. But but the host, Andrew Zimmern, dear friend of mine. He's actually the one that introduced me to to this other friend of ours, and basically we're gonna try to see if I can.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: He's actually I think he's actually like putting his foot on my butt and giving me the kick and the ass that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I beneath.
Speaker 1: That because you've been talking to me about this, I've heard this for a while, so I'm like, maybe someone needs to push you a little bit.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so yeah, so my friend is giving me that little kick in the ass. He's like, listen, we're gonna go to you know, Mexico City and Rio.
Speaker 4: Let's get this started.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, fine.
Speaker 3: So I'm in the process of setting up that new company, and then on another on a another area of my life, I am setting up this charity I've been talking about forever setting up so you know, I'm half Filipino and I've been wanting to do something that would you know, give back somehow to the Philippines. So I want to build my first safe haven school. I don't know if I want to have children of my own. So how I kind of get that, How I kind of get my my my children fixed is I love working with children, and I've worked with children, usually special needs children for a long time now, a lot of volunteering since I was in you know.
Speaker 4: Middle school in high school.
Speaker 3: So in the Philippines there is actually and this can tie back into the whole thing of like you know, adult and consent and everything, trafficking is still a huge problem. Trafficking of children is still a problem. So and it's because the Philippines is very poor. Okay, there is no middle class. The you're either really really like well off or you're not. So So this year I'm going to commit to going to the Philippines for one month and kind of scouting the air because there's not a lot of updated data on what areas need the most help, and also updated statistics on children being trafficked in and through the Philippines. Like it's a really huge problem. I mean, and there's not really a lot of updated data, so I need to go and do my own data collection and find out which areas would benefit the most. And my dream would be to build one of these schools offer science like science and technology focuses. I want there to be you know, kitchen there that cooks the best foods. I want there to be mental health services for these kids basically, and if they don't have a home, also have a side of the boarding side. So that's like, honestly, like the biggest project that I've had on my mind for years. And I think now I'm in a position now that I've kind of slowed down on other things and just focused on a few things that I actually really love to do and I'm passionate about. Now I can you know, now I can put aside that time. That's honestly, I feel like that is my ultimate purpose because children are children, and I really feel a way about anyone who feels that children are old enough to consent to anything besides going to school being a child.
Speaker 1: And you know, well, you have a big heart, and that's gonna be you know, a big project. I wish you a lot of luck, and you know, while wishes and all that stuff, because that's a it's a big, you know, commitment. But you know, with people like yourself, it's like that's how you bring awareness, that's how you change, you know things, and it takes one step at a time. It takes people, you know, maybe someone on the private talk you know, listening to it as well, can you know help in some ways. But I like, you know that when you speak about it, if you speak it into an existence and you know it will come true. So I hope that it happens for you, and I'm excited for that. That's that's pretty that's a pretty cool thing to do. So I am going to get to my next part, which is one of my favorite things. We're gonna play a little game first. We're gonna take a little break, but we're gonna get to the fun part called Truth with Texas. So I hope you're ready to play a game and get a little bit I love games I see with Miss Texas. So are you ready to play Truth with Texas?
Speaker 3: Ready or not?
Speaker 2: Do you even know what you're getting into?
Speaker 4: I absolutely do not know what I'm getting into.
Speaker 1: What I like to hear, but this segment is one of my favorites. So we're going to pick a card, and each symbol is going to be a different type of question from romantic, kinky, spicy, naughty, all those different categories. And again, this is a safe space. So tell us what we want to know, tell us the truth.
Speaker 3: Us and your thousands of listeners.
Speaker 2: It's all right, they love you too.
Speaker 4: Are you ready? I'm ready or not?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, So pick a card.
Speaker 1: Okay it it is in ace of spades. Okay, this one's my favorite because it's a naughty question. Are you gonna get naughty with Miss Texas?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't have a choice. I guess I'm on.
Speaker 2: The spot, all right. I think you can get naughty with me.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can.
Speaker 4: So it's just us too.
Speaker 3: It is just us, so and the rest.
Speaker 4: Of the crew on you're thousands of listeners.
Speaker 1: When is the last time that you've touched yourself, that you've masturbated?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is an easy one.
Speaker 2: You've got excited. I like it, no, because.
Speaker 3: Because I can remember it was last Thursday.
Speaker 2: You're that specific.
Speaker 3: I like this it was last Thursday, and only because I told myself to try to be celibate for a week because I was I girl, I don't know what has been.
Speaker 4: Going on with me. I've been like at least three times a day?
Speaker 2: Are you a masturbation demon?
Speaker 3: Like I'm like I think, I'm like, you know what I need to like maybe like slow down?
Speaker 1: So how are you masturbating with a toy with your fingers? No?
Speaker 3: I have like a little vibrator, like a little bullet. Yes, I have a little bullet.
Speaker 1: So is it like a three time minimum and then you're out for the day or are you just like that Thursday on at nine am?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Miss Lexim was probably masturbating how many times you have to come before you're finished? Because girls are greedy.
Speaker 3: I know I've been really greedy lately. I don't know what has gotten over me. And even I was thinking, there's something like what is going on?
Speaker 4: Like am I like eating something different? You know there's a full moon? What's going on?
Speaker 2: But there was one of them?
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, it was so last to interrupt my daily activities. Like I was starting to be like, you know, I have to before I go to bed, like maybe like you masturbator?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: And when I.
Speaker 3: Wake up, I'm like, Okay, you know, this will wake me up. It's like my coffee in the morning. I really need.
Speaker 4: To Hey, God, stop talking.
Speaker 1: So how many times do you have to come before you're done with that session and you go about your day?
Speaker 3: I mean I think at least twice, and it's like three, maybe four, and then I'm like, okay, bitch, you need.
Speaker 2: To get up into starting rate. Okay, you're not It's normal, It's okay.
Speaker 4: Oh thank god.
Speaker 1: I mean, I am a highly sexual person, and I think that I probably am a nympho of some what I did. You know, I was important for ten years, so who knows, but you know, tomato tomato. I think that the older I get, the more sexual I am, which is crazy because I've always been sexual.
Speaker 3: I think that's what's happening to me. I am becoming more sexual. And also I've been having like better sex as well.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that is.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's got to be a correlation between obviously, like choosing.
Speaker 1: More intense orgasms.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like shaking. Oh yeah, I like.
Speaker 4: Squirted for the first time ever like a year.
Speaker 2: How was that for you?
Speaker 3: I was shocked.
Speaker 4: I actually like said it out loud. In the mid I was like, oh my god, I squirted.
Speaker 2: Did you even know what that was before or watched?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I guess so I've seen it filmed, you know, so you've seen squirting. I've seen you didn't know that you could actually squirt? I thought I thought I was a dud because it's never happened. What were you doing to make yourself squirt? Or were you getting actually penetrated? Was it like fingering or were getting penetrated penetrated?
Speaker 4: I was getting penetrated.
Speaker 3: I think it was particular position how my hips were, And obviously, like you know, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Because most times it's usually not through penetrate, like through sex, it's actually through like for plate like finger and things like that.
Speaker 2: So that's oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's here, not a dead girl. You're just starting. You're just starting those.
Speaker 3: Layers back like an onion the best.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad I came here today, true Texas. All right, here we go card them for two? All right?
Speaker 3: It is an ace of hearts, all right, Ace of hearts.
Speaker 2: That's the romantic question.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do you say I love you very easily?
Speaker 3: Do I say I love you very easily.
Speaker 4: Do you fall in dating?
Speaker 2: Do you fall in love very easily?
Speaker 1: I guess maybe I should word that question.
Speaker 3: No, no, yes, and no.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like the people that I have fallen in love with it was easy to fall in love with them, like there was a chemistry from the beginning, and there it was almost like, okay, yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure that I love this person. But also I feel like there's different layers and levels.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't like the first day you hang on You're like, oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm so in love with you.
Speaker 1: I can never be away with me. Oh my god, please don't leave me. Never like that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's psycho.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: But you know those girls out there, you know there's been girls and guys have done that to you too. Don't lie Stage.
Speaker 4: Five clear listen. That comes with dating lesbians.
Speaker 3: Lesbians move really FAST's what's the craziest lesbian or ex girlfriend story that you've had? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, your eyes lit up.
Speaker 3: So what's funny is that one of my ex girlfriends is in town. We've been hanging out just as friends, but the other girl that I dated, we ended up going to a party and she was there, and she's probably probably my craziest lesbian story. So when she and I were dating, she and I were like in the middle of like an argument or something, and basically she ended up leaving a club that she was at. I was at another party and she was supposed to meet me. She took another girl home, unbeknownst to me, like, I'm unable to reach her. I'm unable to reach our friends where she's at. Well, the next day, I'm able to get in touch with her, and you know, she's like, well, are you going to come to the party today? It was actually during June Pride months, so you know, all the parties are going on in LA for for Gay Pride. So I'm like, you know what, I've been up all night worrying about you. I'm tired, So no, I'm not going to come to the party with everybody. I'm just going to stay home. So turns out that she brought that girl to that party. She didn't around our friends and told our friends not to uh snap her Instagram her because she didn't want me finding out that she had brought shady girl to the party.
Speaker 4: Now go to the next day.
Speaker 3: So now it's Monday, my girl and I had tickets for the Museum of Ice Cream to go. When I go to pick up at her house, she is beyond hungover, like she is like looking like a mess. And I'm like, you know, I don't give a fuck. I haven't seen you for almost a couple of days. Like we've been fighting and we've had these tickets. Like get your drunk ass up. So we go to this thing, you know, I'm kind of like, I'm like, okay, you know, we're kind of like taking pictures because it's a cute little dates thing. I take her home, you know, after I already like go to CBS get like, you know, hangover stuff. So we're in her house. We're hanging out. So I go to get ready to leave. I'm washing my hands in the bathroom and I turned and in the waste basket, I see a pair of underwear. Now, the girl that I was dating wore like like like boy briefs. Okay, these were like these.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: These were girl panties that were like.
Speaker 4: What do they call them, like the hipster.
Speaker 5: Whatever, like like or like boxing, but they look like kind of thing basically the most unsexy pair of panties ever in life.
Speaker 4: So I picked them up by the band.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, wow, I small and there's like little strings coming out of the sides, you know, like when you overwash, like really cheap panties.
Speaker 4: So I hold it up to her. I'm like, hey, she who she.
Speaker 3: Shall remain nameless, nameless, nameless. I hold up the panties in front of her and she's like, oh, what's that. I'm like, bitch, Like, first of all, let me just make it No. I didn't hit her, but you know, no, no, no, no, I don't. I know, I don't believe in hitting anybody.
Speaker 1: But I was like, but the panties in her face?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, uh, these are not pannies that I found in the bathroom. And she's like, oh, those aren't yours, really, bitch, I'm like, first of all, I rolled through and a gent Provoca tour lingerie to day I was like, who's are these? These are Victoria's secret size small and these are the panties that women wear when they're doing their laundry or when they have their period period panties like so basically I think I was more offended, like I ended up carrying the lady that she brought back that you're like, really, how could you?
Speaker 1: Like, why are you one of those witch home? Yes?
Speaker 3: Like, at least if you least do many do just as good.
Speaker 1: As we're not gonna do better.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna do better.
Speaker 3: Like you're gonna bring a bitch home that wore her laundry day or period panties out to the club.
Speaker 2: At least throw this shit away.
Speaker 3: She did throw it away in an.
Speaker 2: Open but not a really like you know, clever way.
Speaker 4: She's not very slick.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she wanted to get caught, and that's why she's your exo. Things happen for a reason.
Speaker 3: It's okay, It's okay. Things happen for a reason.
Speaker 1: We're onto question number three. Are rest get it, get it, get it, get it.
Speaker 4: It's suspice, all right.
Speaker 3: So Ace of Diamonds, that is the spicy one.
Speaker 1: Look, you said it out loud and it came true.
Speaker 4: Foke it into existence, all right.
Speaker 1: So during your sexual encounters, are you loud during sex or are you like with it quiet when you orgasm?
Speaker 2: Like, are you like, how are you in the bedroom?
Speaker 3: I think I'm more vocal than not. But it also depends on the situation.
Speaker 1: Vocal like being like talking and telling them what to do, or vocal being like screaming like Harry met Sally like kind of situation.
Speaker 4: The latter like I find it.
Speaker 3: It's not very It doesn't come very like organically and natural to me to like talk during sex. Like I can like say like, oh yeah, like I like that position right there, you know, or all like compliment my part moaning. It just sometimes happens naturally, but obviously, like when I'm like getting ready to like, can.
Speaker 1: You give us an example, Oh my god, i'd probably with your ears out, dude, Like sometimes I really not know.
Speaker 2: I'll turn your mind all the way down, do it? No, we want to hear it?
Speaker 4: Okay, bye, I need some help.
Speaker 1: Okay what girl.
Speaker 4: Girl, don't don't play like that we've been friends for a long time or we've.
Speaker 1: Been really goodmas Texas.
Speaker 3: Let's just say I'm really loud, No, really, like, I'm like so self conscious.
Speaker 2: For the neighbor.
Speaker 1: The neighbors.
Speaker 4: The neighbors will know their name.
Speaker 1: So you're not going to show us your masturbation orgasm?
Speaker 2: Oh myny of it.
Speaker 1: God, just can't be like Harry met Sally, just do that, Like, come, I moan it out a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, because I don't feel like I could.
Speaker 1: Look, I'll put it all the way down, reenact it. I think you can do it. I have faith in you. Woman power. Put that cape on. Looks, let's do it. Truth with Texas. We want you to moan, We want you to scream. We want to hear at your guys. Private Talk wants to know my listeners want to know out there. You better subscribe and like to this channel right now. Because she's gonna do it. I can feel it. It's just it's like the tip. It's getting harder and harder. She's right there, she's right there.
Speaker 3: Fuck good dude, Like, oh my god, can do it more like like it's just not natural.
Speaker 4: If I just do like the whole scream thing.
Speaker 2: You can do a warm up, do it.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 5: You can do it.
Speaker 3: Melt into the floor right now, melts into the floor with My brother's upstairs.
Speaker 2: He has ear muffs on.
Speaker 1: He's you know, he does yeah ear mus he can't hear you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so okay, Oh so you have to be specific. Is it an orgasm.
Speaker 3: When I am with a man or with a woman.
Speaker 2: Which one's louder.
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do the woman. Oh my god, give it to us, LEXI. We want to hear it.
Speaker 2: You can do it.
Speaker 1: Put your booty into it. You're already sweating. Look, it's like it's real.
Speaker 4: I am sweating.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my lashes are going everywhere.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous right now. I like, okay, okay, if it's a woman, Okay, it's a woman.
Speaker 2: She's on top of you.
Speaker 1: She's touching your nipples right now, she's touching your clip.
Speaker 2: She's doing some things to you.
Speaker 1: She's making you all hot and bothered.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? Look, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna give it to Private talk.
Speaker 2: Give it to it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: See I wasn't that loud. That was good.
Speaker 4: I would be a little more tame.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: So is that a man? See see my words helped you?
Speaker 4: It was sweaty.
Speaker 2: I like this Private Talk.
Speaker 1: You see it? You hear it? Lexus gave us statue. It was like Harry met Sally, But what's Leux met Texas? It's kind of wow.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like it a lot. All Right, we got the last one for you.
Speaker 4: Oh thank god.
Speaker 1: She's like, give you all the.
Speaker 3: Hot sea please please please literal hot see okay, Ace of.
Speaker 1: Clubs, Ace of Clubs. All right, we're gonna do the kinky question. I think they're all a little kinky, but you know, oh, this is the kiki question. It gets a little spice here.
Speaker 2: There's something not that bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is the biggest age difference between partners that you've ever had?
Speaker 3: Ooh m okay. When I was actually I might have to double check that.
Speaker 2: You want to get your calculator out or Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: What are we doing Wikipedia to get Wikipedia? I love this so much. That's right, private talk truth with Texas. You don't know what's gonna come out of when.
Speaker 3: We were out here on this Cokay, on one second, she's really.
Speaker 2: Wikipedia in this.
Speaker 3: I like, I am, I am, I am.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: That means probably won't let us see, but I can probably.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you can see. You can see. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm trying to now like work.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that one, you would I didn't know that one.
Speaker 4: What do you mean I didn't know that one?
Speaker 2: That was one?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually I was like, no, that that one.
Speaker 3: So I was twenty five maybe twenty six, So I'm almost thirty four now, so let's just say I was twenty.
Speaker 4: Six, so those we'll just say this is eight years ago. Hang on, I have to do to do.
Speaker 1: I love this that you have. We Wikipedia, we've gotten the calculator, we're doing the math.
Speaker 4: We're about to get the truth. A twenty eight year age difference.
Speaker 3: Nice, twenty eight, it's twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Was the sex still amazing?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yes, I like it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you scream like that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Probably because I was shy and I was still like you know.
Speaker 1: You're like like it's like you're like a like a like a rose, like you know, before you butt into the world, it's like you have to like there's levels, like you know, you're quiet, you don't really feel like, you know, you're not really as experienced, so you don't know what people like or like you're kind of get embarrassed in like certain situations. So yeah, but yeah, I feel like with old like older people that I've had sex with. It was the first older person I've ever had sex was with Tom Byron, which I don't even know. The age grew difference between that. When I got into that he was an older male porn star.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so he was like.
Speaker 1: One of the older people I'd ever had sex with, and I was really intimidated because of the age thing at first, but it ended up being really awesome because it was just very like comfortable, Like he just he was a rock star.
Speaker 2: He knew what he was doing.
Speaker 1: He was likenessing. It wasn't like exactly and because of someone being green in like my field or whatever, it was just kind of like took charge and I was like, oh, wow, you're a man. I like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nice to take And that's what this person did.
Speaker 1: Yes, he shows you a couple of things. So afterwards showed me you weren't so quiet anymore.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 1: So he was the part of level to your level ten now. But I like that. I like all right, guys, Private Talk, I hope you were enjoying this episode. We were going to do things a little bit different this year. We've decided to add a segment into Private Talk where my guest gets to.
Speaker 2: Ask me some questions.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to be in the hot seat for a little bit. So I hope you guys enjoy this. I'm a little nervous myself, but you know what, I always tell the truth. So let's get this going. Do you have any questions that you would like to ask me? Ooh, okay, So should there be certain categories or it is just like off the come.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a free for all.
Speaker 1: I feel like, let's do like four to five questions. Did you feel that you if you want to know or you feel like private talk, would like to know? Yeah, let's start with that. Okay, let's see how it rolls.
Speaker 3: Well. I think maybe because when I met you, obviously we met as friends. I think only on accident. On one occasion I've seen I've seen your work.
Speaker 1: Sure, but accellent, it wasn't my accident.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, when my friends pop up on the screen, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh, there you are seeing.
Speaker 3: So I guess one thing I'd be curious about is is there anyone that you have worked with in adult entertainment that was just like like a totally terrible experience. Because you know, you're known as a veteran, so you know you've worked with, You've worked with, You've worked with quite a few performers, so who would probably be like the one performer to be like, I would never work with them again.
Speaker 4: They were terrible, horrible people, you know.
Speaker 1: You know there's two And I'm trying to really research in my head to think about this because it happened really early on in my career.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like.
Speaker 1: The older that I got, or like maybe like the more lengthier in my career, people were probably intimidated by me a little bit. And also I had a partner that was actually in the business as well, so in some sorts of the words, it's kind of easier, but kind of not because they respected him as a male. So it was just kind of one of those things as a respect level thing. When I first heard in the industry, we go through you know things where we go through, yes, listen and Knowles and I still can't remember his name, but I can picture his freaking face and bothers me, but they ask you what you don't want to do, And my biggest thing that I think is disrespectful, I said, please, don't spit.
Speaker 2: In my face.
Speaker 1: I'm not really into that d which to me, I think there's a lot of things. That's the only thing I really said, don't do that and don't put your fingers in my buttole was another one.
Speaker 2: I was like, whatever, you know, fair enough.
Speaker 1: So we do our scene and like he's over, like he's sitting on top of me, and I can see him in his mind. In my mind, I feel like I'm an impath, so I know. I'm like, I know exactly what he's going to do. He's like forming spit to put in his mouth, to spit on me. So me seeing this and I'm seeing I shoved my mouth or my hand in his mouth, and I just looked up and I was like, you're not going to do that while you're in the middle of filming exactly. I was like, if you're going to do something to me, fuck you. And so I did it.
Speaker 2: And I can't remember his name.
Speaker 1: I wished it. He didn't wasn't around for very long. But that was the first person that I actually that I that I worked with that I was like, it felt violated me. I feel like in the porn industry, what I love is that it's in a safe space. We've all talked before we do the scene of like what you like, what you don't like, what the scene is calling for, and all those things like that.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people in civilian relationships, I feel that's ile and I feel like.
Speaker 1: The kid's communication is what for me in the porn industry has made a really big change and in my sexual life in individual like in my personal life as well as in work. Is because if you don't speak up, no one can read your mind, no one can read really read your body language.
Speaker 2: They can't understand things, but you don't speak up.
Speaker 1: So for me, I and me saying my nose before then, I was like, this is a valid no, but you're still doing it, so to me, that's really disrespectful.
Speaker 2: So after that, I put him on my no list.
Speaker 1: And for you guys out there that don't know what no lists are is basically whoever I choose. If I don't like the way he has sex, the way he looks out, through the way he smells, I can put him on my little list he or she, and I never have to work with that person ever again.
Speaker 2: So that was number one.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, wait it was it, Like, nope, that wasn't and it almost came to me but it didn't. And then the second person, his name was It was a male performer. His name was Sasha, and he was the most horrible person that I've ever been with ever in my life, because he was just so not He was like I seemed like he hated women, Like he took his nails from my back, and like just like totally it was nothing.
Speaker 2: It wasn't enjoyable.
Speaker 1: It was all very like demeaning and so it wasn't.
Speaker 4: Like passionate kind of acting like in the moment.
Speaker 1: I had him to stop a couple of times that finally I just kind of like got over it. So for me, I was like, anytime I feel disrespected in any situation, that's to me like a total like my a red flag. So I just kind of like lose it. So those are the only two people in the business that I could say that I actually had like a I would never work with again. And I didn't have I've been in the business for over you know, ten eleven years, and I didn't have an extensive, you know, no list. But those things were very big triggers for me. And again, like some of them didn't stay around for very long. But you know, sometimes things happen, and sometimes what would happen with me may not happen with another performer. So it's always you know, you just never know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, yeah those assholes. Well fuck those guys, Fuck those guys, those guys. Okay, So I guess my next question would be what is your biggest pet peeve? And it can be industry related or it can be non industry related.
Speaker 4: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Speaker 1: I think my biggest pet peeve overall is lying. I think, oh, and then I f I'm the biggest part of that. I feel like industry wise, I feel like pet peeve wise is I feel like there's such a stigma already, like in our industry, like we get so like we get these negative things, which it's like a billion dollar industry where it's the movies where nobody watches.
Speaker 2: But yet people know who I am.
Speaker 1: But I get, you know, called all kinds of things, and I get things that are taken away or all these disadvantages. And then it's like you have some people that come in the industry and they may have a good time or a bad time, but when they leave, they come and completely shit on the industry all together. And for me, I feel like that's not really fair. Is because just because I have in a situation like I just spoke about right now, It doesn't mean that I think that the next person's going to have the exact same thing. So I feel like it's unfair and really biased. It just because you want to come and go in open public platforms and say that you know, the adult industry is so shitty and we do this, this and that. Right I have nothing but good things to say. It made me the person that I am today and maybe very confident in the woman that I am, and made me very sexual in a comfortable way and in a very open setting for me. I feel like all the people that made money from us, it was cool when they were making money, but as soon as they went away and they got cooled in the public eye is when they came back and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, but they made me do it.
Speaker 1: Ah, I've never I've never sat here and said.
Speaker 4: To do any of those things right now.
Speaker 1: And you know, and it's people like her that you know, she came in for a very short time and you know at the time she blew up, and a lot of people in her circumstances wouldn't have blown up us so quickly, and she did because of a niche and that's cool, But then she came and took that niche and made a name for herself.
Speaker 2: So kit like so called started all these.
Speaker 1: Things, and then now you're talking bad about the industry where it's like, for what if you didn't like a lot of the things that were happening, then why didn't you speak up before? Because I didn't know some of these things. But I'm not going to sit there and shame my entire industry because of something that someone made me do, because at the end of the day, where all adults, I choose to choose, I choose to do what I want to do and not what someone's told me to do. And everybody's different. And I feel like, you know, in the in my career when I first started, did I know things that I know now? Absolutely not. But that's in any business, So I feel like there's times, you know that you have to kind of navigate around the ways. But I feel like for people to completely shun and like talk shit about an industry that basically made a name for you and still currently using that name, I feel like that's the really shitty platform to use.
Speaker 3: You know, Sometimes I feel when people try things and it may not be you know, it may not be there, it may not be the fit that they want to do. Listen, we can change our minds every single day. We can choose the relationships that we want, We can choose what we want to do for work, you know, especially as entrepreneurs. So I feel that if somebody comes into an industry tries it out and they're like, you know what, this isn't for me, but they ended up benefiting from it. If it wasn't for you, that's fine, But you know, to like you said, to shame other people that are in the industry. And it's not just it's not just performers that.
Speaker 4: Are in the industry.
Speaker 3: There's directors, there's hair and makeup stylists, there's grips, there's there's camera men. There's all these people that contribute to this industry and how it entertains everybody. And honestly, she's going to be talking that kind of shit, like girl, I don't.
Speaker 1: Feel like she's not the only one. There's a lot of people that have you know, done the same thing. And it's not even from you know, the money. Why sometimes it's religious, Why sometimes can't hack it as family? Wh there's kinds of all kinds of things. My thing is is to each his own. If it works for you, cool, If it doesn't work for.
Speaker 2: You, cool, move on.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, God bless hope you found the thing that you really love to do that you know you're not embarrassed to claim.
Speaker 1: Here and say, shaking that booty, that big old booty, that big old booty. If you want to shake it again, I'll like it too, that big.
Speaker 2: Old booty, Shake that booty. Ooh, that big old booty. Hey, that big old booty.
Speaker 1: All right, private talk. I think she's got one more question. I think maybe too. What she got for me? What you got for me?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: So okay, what is something that you think is really normal that you do that maybe someone else would not think is normal? Like it could be like, you know, just like a d I watched.
Speaker 2: I have a favorite show that I watch on Fridays.
Speaker 1: It's called Love After lock Up and it's my favorite ridiculous ratchet show and I love it and I have no shame that I wait every single week. Don't watch that dumb show. It's a guilty pleasure. You wouldn't be hooked if you watched it. It's called ninety or know what it's locked up? But wait, what is it called. It's called love after lock up, that's what it's called.
Speaker 4: There's something you want.
Speaker 2: I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't want a jail boyfriend or a husband or anything like that. Just saying if I could talk, I so, if you can still like and subscribe if you're in jail, but I send jail mail, don't worry. But now it's just it's just so intriguing to me that these people. It's like, I have so much chaoss going in my life that I like to watch things that doesn't revolve around my life and and someone else's drama. So it's really like mindless TV. It's not gonna win any awards, but I fucking love it. I fucking love it. Well, if any of y'all are watching, you love ever locked up? I don't want you to be incarcerated.
Speaker 2: But Angela hit me up