Speaker 1: Five oh five.
Speaker 2: Don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: There's Tom.
Speaker 3: Haven't heard from Tom in a while, but I know he's out there someplace. Don't vote Democrat. H Well, the campaign of joy, joy, joy, joy, Joy, the flavor of the moment, the sound by of the moment.
Speaker 1: And are you buying it? I can.
Speaker 3: I have to ask you a question, and that that is the Democrats the fault. Now everybody's using the word that the memo has gone out joy, it's the campaign of joy. I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean. Are you joyful in your life? Just ask yourself that question. You consider'elf a happy person, there's a joy in your life. Where does that joy come from?
Speaker 1: Family?
Speaker 3: Friends, maybe your hobbies, your interests. Maybe you get joy out of your work. A lot of people do, some people don't.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: You get joy from a politician. Can a politician bring you joy? It's a legitimate question to ask yourself. And if you're looking if you have no joy in your life and if you're looking to a politician to provide it, I think you're in a desperate, desperate place. Yeah, it's my initial reaction, but we'll have a lot to talk about this morning, and I always enjoy talking with you. Before you give me the rundown, give me the phone number five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk get pound five fifty if you have an AT and T phone and on the rundown. Thank you, Just Director executive producer of the fifty five Charasee Morning Show for lining up Kurt Couchman, Senior policy fellow on fiscal Responsibility Americans for Prosperity. Sub it in for Donovan and I know today he's going to be talking about biden Inflation. Bidenflation hair. She used to embrace it and say she was all with it. Well, they're reimagining her in front of our very eyes and hoping you buy into the reimagination. Eight oh five with Mel Kay, host of The Melky Show, to be talking about the third day the Joyfest going on in Chicago. He's got a book, Americans Anonymous, Restoring Power to the People, which is the exact opposite direction the Democrats want to go. They want to restore more power to Washington, DC so they can micromanage your lives. Jay Ratliffe, I heard me aviation expert. We have some folks that refuse to leave an American Airlines jet. The man was bleeding from a hair transplant. What lost scissors forced an airport terminal would be evacuated, impacting hundreds of flights and of course sub delays. And also an update on why can you only take a couple of ounces of liquid? That rules still in place? Get hit him with that one. I'm sure he'll be prepared to feel that, even though it's not on Jay Ratliff's list. Anyway, before we talk about the Joyfest, before we talk about, you know, the reimagining of Kamala Harris and all that, I just want to put this blows my mind. My mouth just literally fell open as I was reading this Fox News reporting described as first on Fox, so we'll give them credit for it. This is the direction the Biden administration is taking our country. This is Kamala Harris as part of the Biden administration and the direction she's taking in your country. This is the taking over our government by the nutcases who believe in DEEI and believe that it is important to adopt and embrace and bring and unfold in every single corner of the government. We go to the Department of Energy where the Obama or the Obama ministry. Yep, pretty much right, Freudian slipped there. The Biden administration recently hired at the Nuclear security wing of the Department of Energy. Sniehan Nare that's her name, then appointed the Special Assistant at the National Nuclear Security Administration disappointment in February of this year. Nara apparently believes in eradicating the purported white supremacy her words in the nuclear field, specifically the nuclear field. Right this in mind, as well as quote queering nuclear weapons close quote queering nuclear weapons as part of the diversity, equity and inclusion that she has been pushing, which she believes is essential to deterring threats to nuclear energy facilities in the United States of America. Got to clear up the nuclear weapons, I honestly when I read them, like what quote she wrote this last year.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: Finally, queer theory informs the struggle for nuclear justice and disarmament. Queer theory helps to shift the perception of nuclear weapons as instruments for security by telling the hidden stories of displacement, illness, and trauma caused by their production and testing. Now I try to absorb this. It's it's difficult because this is of course left wing Ivy League university speak, I presume. She argues, the DEI more broadly, is quote essential for creating effective nuclear policy, diversity, equit, inclusion, necessary essential. Rather to our nuclear policy. We're talking about bombs here, folks. The idea of deterrence. You know, you got a bomb, I got a bomb. We're both not going to use the bomb because we'll end the world. This is always, you know, it's worked so far, with the exception of the United States of America, nobody's dropped the nuclear bomb in spite of the fact that they're all over the globe. The idea of nuclear deterrence mutual threat.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Before she joined the administration in February of this year, she worked at a place called the Stimson Institute, which has received apparently hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Soros Open Society Foundation and millions from something called the Embassy of the Stata Cutter. That's an interesting connection, isn't it. She believes without the DEI agenda, a workforce of a nuclear security facility is at risk for becoming insider threats. The workforce is at risk. By understanding DEI as a set of values critical to security. Well, see, you know you spring from a proposition like that. An erroneous proposition serving as a platform for you to show your DEI in places where it doesn't belong doesn't make any sense. By understanding the EI as a set of values critical to security and therefore as an element of an effective nuclear security culture, stakeholders can explore how DEI can contribute to stronger security at nuclear facilities. H Collectively, she went on, these principles of DEI can work to mitigate counterproductive work behavior and prevent disgruntled employees from becoming insider threats. Anyway, there's DEI agenda envisioned expanding America's deep secrets to people with foreign connections. Maybe those individuals were discouraged from applying on the issue of race. Now here's where it takes a turn of why I wanted to bring this up. Here's what she had to say. The US government reports show that qualified applicants, again, these are people are going to have their fingers on the button. I presume folks working in sensitive nuclear facilities, Folks maybe having access to important high levels secrets, scientific and otherwise, all right, you got to have some high level concern over folks that might be working in these environments, wouldn't you agree? Generally speaking, US government reports so the qualified applicants with foreign ties have been discouraged from applying to sensitive national security positions and faced barriers to obstaining and obtaining a security clearance. This is in part due to the preconceived confirmation biases held by investigators about certain racial or ethnic groups.
Speaker 1: Oh do you see what you did right there.
Speaker 3: No, we're not talking about racial ethnic groups, you crazy and batcrap insane woman. We're talking about people with ties to foreign governments that may be opposed to the United states best interest. It is not the color of their skin, it's not their race, their ethnicity. It is their political belief system that we're worried about. That's why we worry about foreigners having access to or sensitive secrets. What foreign country are they connected to? Is it an ally? If it's an ally, and they don't have any preconceived biases against the United States or its interest, I don't care what color of their skin is, and I don't think anybody in the hiring process does either. Maybe on a background check. You find out that that tie is to a foreign country. Oh, I don't know, maybe Syria or Iran, or North Korea or China or Russia, then as well go ahead. We got a whole lot of enemies in the world, a whole bunch of different political structures that are polar opposite to the American interests which used to be about freedom and liberty and everything. And I know we've far moved away from that, but that's supposed to be the point. Considerable progress has been made in advancing in the nuclear field, but the largest obstacle remains and ensuring that nuclear security practitioners understand how DEI can serve as a tool to strengthen nuclear security. Greater focus on the intersections between nuclear security and DEI is essential. Somebody wrote wtf after that statement. Probably someone who doesn't understand what the hell she's talking about. Oh, that's right, that was me. In so far as race bias is concerned, this insane woman's belief is that white people at nuclear facilities don't have the ability to properly evaluate threads from people of the same racial group, notably radical white supremacists. Well, you know what, I'm a white guy I hate radical white supremacist. I think they're a problem, and I don't think it's a huge one. But you know, if you admit that you're a clan member, I think you are crazy. If I'm in a room with someone who's espousing anti black sentiment, someone who's pro clan, I think I can spot it out and I might want to report that person in my superior in the same way that I would report someone to my superior who is espousing, well, perhaps anti Semitic comments or making statements that are pro terrorist organization. Maybe that's red flag about security. I think the people in the American military can be obtrained to observe that and point it out. She is insulting white people. She is a racist when she says white people are incapable of exercising that judgment. Diversifying the perspectives included in nuclear security decision making can expand the definition of who or what constitutes a threat for nuclear security, which you know, I would think maybe involvement with foreign governments or people who are non citizens and people have no connection with the United States and its principles, they are the ones that might represent a threat. The notion of threat and security are defined by the dominant culture, which inherently sidelines now marginalized groups. Really well, the dominant culture at one point in this country and ignoring our somewhat racist foundations, which I get. But in so far as the American military culture is concerned, the dominant ideology should be the security of the United States of America from threats both domestic and foreign, which is one of the reasons why you want to vet people who might be working with sensitive nuclear materials and sensitive nuclear secrets.
Speaker 1: See, this is crazy. This is what we get.
Speaker 3: You think there's a difficult time of recruiting in the American miliity, I mean, I'm sorry the difficulty we're having recruiting young people in the America's military, aside from the fact that apparently we're all of poor health, morbidly obese, and incapable of doing the bare minimum to even get in the American military, if you got someone who actually wants to sign up, getting people to actually sign up, there was a lot a lot of that was based on pride of country. A lot of it was based on freedoms and liberties and democracy and democratic principles. I want to join my America's military because I love my country, I'll fight for its values. That is supposed to be the dominant culture in America's military. Now it's become this five eighteen fifty five care se detalk station five P one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phones and something that is affordable a medical image at affordable imaging services where it actually is affordable relatively speaking. I mean, I wouldn't have to sh I wouldn't want to have to shell out six hundred and forty five bucks. But if I need an MRI with a contrast, that's what it cost it affordable imaging services. So yeah, I'll be out six forty five as opposed to the thirty five hundred, four thousand, maybe five thousand dollars at the hospital imaging department. That's the difference. I mean, the difference is so stark and so obvious. It is like I scratched my head. Why would anybody go to the hospital imaging department When you have a choice about your medical care, go ahead, ask them what it's going to cost you ask find out from your insurance company what they're going to pay for that Hospital Imaging Department MRI and then call up Affordable Imitaging Services and schedule appointment, recognizing you were going to save potentially thousands of dollars out of your own pocket. Same with the same thing with the CT scan, echo, cardigram, ultrasound, lung screening and cardiac scoring.
Speaker 1: Every image it.
Speaker 3: Affordable Imaging Services comes with a board certified radiologist report that you and your physician will both get within forty eight hours. No ups, no extra, same type of equipment, same type of professionals operating it. The only difference is what you are going to pay, so save heap loads of money. Five one three seven five three eight thousand five one three seven, five three eight thousand online Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: You an idea for it?
Speaker 3: Here's your nine first one and weather forecast to day sunny skies seventy nine for the high overnight low of fifty four with clear skys tomorrow mostly Sunnay eighty six overnight down to sixty with claire skies Saturday, mostly sunny day ninety back up to kind of standard operating procedure for the month of August. Let us see right now it is fifty two or fifty five Kosity talk station campaign theme songy.
Speaker 6: Joy Joy Happy.
Speaker 5: George Joy Happy.
Speaker 7: Joy Joy, Happy George Joy Hapy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy George.
Speaker 3: Georgia one more time in earnest happy happy joy joy. Yeah, it's a team of the Democratic Convention. Just I just keep going back strength through joy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, folks, I wake up in a day when the you know, I just I get this sense that we've just completely lost lost all control and all track with our of ourselves, us job growth.
Speaker 3: Oh whoops, Sorry, we overreported the jobs by eight hundred and eighteen thousand dollars. Got our revisions from the beer of Labor Statistics. Sorry, whoop's math was wrong, largest downward revision since two thousand and nine and appoints to the labor market losing steam earlier than thought. Obviously he's going to well, it certainly is going to result in the Fed maybe adjusting interest rates. So exhil over that and watched the mortgage interest rate drop a little bit. Turning to President Biden's Secretary of Commas, Jenior Rialmando. Hey, she's on ABC News and they asked her about that, I am curious as to your thoughts today about your labor, saying that more than eight hundred thousand fewer jobs actually created. Initially reported that question asked by a news correspondent, Kaya Whitworth, and they also rolled equipment clip with Donald Trump mentioning that in his rally yesterday, the administration patted the numbers with an extra Listen to this one, eight hundred and eighteen thousand jobs that didn't exist, Trump said, So they say they existed, and they never did exist. They built them up so they could say, what a wonderful job they're doing. So they roll that clip and here you go. No, in response to the question when I hear that refer to the Donald Trump clip, first of all, I don't believe it because I never and I underscored and circled that word, never heard Donald Trump say anything truthful close quote. That's her start off. This is the did talking point, the delusion that they operated. Even she believes that Donald Trump has never uttered a truth in his life, or she hasn't been listening to what he said. Because even in the most hate of the most anti Trump person on the planet would have to admit at some point that now he has actually told the truth a few times. But that's where she springs from, and then it's I'm not in Whitworth said, well, wait a second, you know we am ignoring the Trump video that we just played in the SoundBite from the rally. He said, well, it's from the Bureau of Labor, meaning the reality that eight hundred and eighteen thousand jobs were lost that didn't exist. It's from the Bureau of Labor. Her response, I'm not familiar with that. Okay, that's the person in charge, folks, five twenty six. If the five K see the talk station calls or local stories coming up after I mentioned a Peter Spear COLORWAYIMS sven Hills outstanding real estate team they are, You're gonna get a five star experience. That's what they pride themselves on. That five star experience translation, you smile on your face whether you're buyers or seller's agent. They're the best team, Cincinnati's number one real estate group. Their mission, your five star experience. They accomplished that with just outstanding real estate agent's, fantastic customer service and knowledge and experience in the industry help you maximize the sale price to your house. Help you get out of your house if you want to get out right away. With the Instant Offer program, the Cash the Keys program which allows you working with the Spree Group and Anti Max Cash the Keys program make a cash offer.
Speaker 1: You can increase your chance of winning in a bidding war by substantial percentages. It's all there on the website. Learn more.
Speaker 3: It's seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com.
Speaker 1: Call them up today. Five one three seven zero eight three.
Speaker 5: Thousand fifty five KRC is the Marketer's.
Speaker 3: Report five thirty one on a Friday. Even a happy one to you. Just Treker put an earworm in my head yesterday My buddy Jeff said that now he's got an earworm with a happy, Happy Joy Joy song from Ren and Stimpy. There, Joe, so you ruined it. I think that song is hilarious. Actually, I was a big Ren and Stimpy fan. So anyway, it's a Democrat campaign theme song for the DNC, so they're stuck with it. Sorry, Jeff. Over the local Stories, you can feel free to call if you'd like to. I'd love to hear from him. If you got someone on your mind. But anyway over to thanks you to Fox nineteen credit where credit's due for local reporting. Price Still homeowner speaking out if for a man allegedly broke into his home over the weekend. Gavin Robinson showed up at home and someday he was greeted by a thirty four year old Andre Jones, who was allegedly in his home while his two year old daughter and girlfriend rob stares just. Robins said his family had seen Jones around Price so before and they even helped him when he was in need. Robinson, speaking with Fox nineteen, he knew where we lived, so he would come up knock on the door. If he needed something to eat, you know, a burger or anything. We'd give him a few bucks so he could eat for the night. Court to court document, Jones got into Robinson's homes through a very small bathroom window on the second floor. According to the father, creepy get a load of this. He was definitely watching us. I don't think that this was any just jump into an ordeal. I think there might have been some help behind it. Incident made it tougher knowing that they had helped him in the past when he needed he said, makes you a little angry and upset. I mean, I'm a person where I believe in doing the bigger thing, even when it sets you back, is always the right choice. It's a very Christian attitude. He's got there to ensure Jones didn't have a weapon on him. Robinson tackled him and kept him there until the police showed up. Suspect currently behind bars facing three charges obstruction official business, possession of drugs, and burglary.
Speaker 1: Go to Loveland, My little Loveland.
Speaker 3: Woman doing her nails accidentally started a fire, displacing dozens of residents from a multi story condo building overnight. This cord of Loveland sims fire arm and flames broke out of midnight inside a woman's second floor unit of the Carrington Crossings after she used a burning tool on her fingernails and something began to melt. According to the fire chief, she caught the overflow in a container, though she had it under control, but it got so hot it caught fire and ignited, going up the wall of the condo, over the firewalls separating her unit from the others, and then into the attic portion of the second floor. Collapsed into the first floor early yesterday, displacing residents in total of twenty four units. Spokesman for the American Red Cross speaking with Fox nineteen so theres assisting thirty eight displaced people. Thankfully, no injuries were reported. Damn adjustment has not yet been released. What in the hell doing fingernails.
Speaker 1: All right? Whatever? Uh?
Speaker 3: Middletown man has been arrested a connection with investigation into the discovery of a woman's body in an alley trash can. Fifty nine year old Perry Hart charged with aggravated murder. According to the Middle Time Police Department, is best part of the investigation that started when this woman's body was found in the alley in the back of the Centennial Street in Yankee Road July first. That was the area where the a missing woman, thirty five year old Asia Sloan, had been known to last to last be staying. When the badly decomposed body was discovered, Court documents stated the woman's skull had two bullet holes. During an interview with police, Heart admitted that Sloan was shot by another individual. Middletown police said Wednesday they're investigating a second subject. Fifty nine year old told police he dragged the wounded Sloan as she moaned in pain down some steps he went on. According to court records, he said he pointed the gun at her head, closed his eyes, and fired one shot, striking her. Sloane stopped moaning after the gun shot, indicating she had died. According to court records, Hard peered in court yesterday. Judge said his bond at one million dollars five thirty five five k citytalxtation more to talk about coming up back of stupid. I love doing the stack is stupid, but I'd rather talk to you, So feel free to call another number you need to call, or this group you need to get in touch with is Zimmer Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning. You got a problem with your air conditioning unit, you call Zimmer. You got a problem with your heating unit, you call Zimmer and you do that at Gozimer dot com, where you can set up an appointment.
Speaker 1: It's very easy to.
Speaker 3: Do and why would you want to call them? Well outstanding reputation, third generation of Zimmer folks helping out their loyal customers, keeping their homes very efficient, very comfortable and of course safe. And if you've got an air conditioning problem, it is summertime, obviously, and it usually will happen at a bad time. They got twenty four hour day, seven day week emergency service. But if the air conditioner unit is belly up and can't be fixed, it's time to replace it with a carrier unit.
Speaker 1: You do that through Zimmer.
Speaker 3: You can get a cool carrier comfort rebate of up to twenty one hundred dollars. So enjoy the inventors of air conditioning carrier. They make a great air conditioning unit and the folks at Zimmer will take wonderful care of you and you'll be very happy with the price. So schedule Online's the easiest thing to do. Just gotta go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc I at.
Speaker 1: Forty year fifty goot KCP talk station. Happy Friday Eve.
Speaker 3: And thanks to the listener for to this one who now landed on the top of the stack is stupid. I can't believe this flew underneath Joe Strecker's radar and my radar. Ohio woman arrested after she allegedly killed a cat and began eating it in front of her neighbors. You heard that correctly, twenty seven year old Alexis. There's no flag for us, thankfully. Let's hope this doesn't catch on. Joe Alexis tell youa Farah twenty seven, charged with injuring animals, prohibitions concerning companion animals, and disorderly conduct. She reportedly stomped on the cats at Joe, I think we can cue a the war to give out this morning, stomped on the cat's head to kill the animal before eating it in a residential area in front of multiple people at a housing complex in Canton, Ohio, taking it to custody Friday night, eleven pm. Initial bond set at one hundred thousand dollars during arraignment, which is more than she would have been had a bond if she had actually killed a real human being, stomped on a cat's head and ate it.
Speaker 8: Perio is the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies.
Speaker 1: There's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top the pinnacle of douche Dum. Good going, Douce. Your dreams have come true. We've got to North Carolina.
Speaker 3: We have two women behind bars for after telling law enforcement that severe injuries and trauma that were inflicted on two toddlers were caused by evil ghosts or other paranormal activity.
Speaker 1: No thank you, dad.
Speaker 3: Emily Marie Edwards, who's twenty five. Her mom Sherry Jean Edwards, fifty four, accused two counts each of felony chow to be used causing serious bodily injury, according to the Kataba County jail records. They were arrested by the Newton Police Department after being indicted over allegations going back to December of last year. Court to the police chief, the basic response reality was nightmares. They had heard the kids yelling, and they'd go over there and they'd see injuries to the kids. So they're saying there's spirits that were in the house at the time that caused these injuries. That's correct, job spewet Wolvado, deaving do. Copies of the indictments and obtained by local news ledge to the woman evidence a reckless disregard for life and inflicted serious bottle injury on the two children. Law enforcement said the one year old and two year old suffered burns, bike marks, broken bones. They tested positive for the presence of fentanyl toddler's injuries incurred an apartment in Newton, a small town northwest of Charlotte. Police alleged a third of dollgar, identified as a man, also responsible for the abuse. He died last year. Women are the mother and grandmother the two victims in the case. A question by police, they not only blamed evil spirits, but they also said they used a Ouiji board in order to conjure spirits.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Law enforcement in the hand alleged the two demon haunted defendants of very culpability for the toddler's extensive injuries. They alleged the children had bruising in damage to their skin, which they both failed to report. Neighbors spoke with local news there rejected the haunted apartment claim, saying I think that's crazy. Yeah, I would join in that easily assessment.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 3: Both the mother and grandmother detained on a quarter of a million dollar bond. Ghosts, I personally don't believe in them.
Speaker 1: Arizona truck driver gotta be spending the next two decades plus in jail for killing five people in a crash in a highway caused by his using TikTok while behind the wheel. What does Dave Hadder say?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Get the hell off TikTok? Most notably if you're behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: Of your car.
Speaker 3: January twelfth, last year, Danny Glenn Tyner tenor thirty eight was not paying attention to the road when he was driving down Ien and Chandler, Arizona, instead watching short form video content on TikTok. His semi truck hurled through a construction zone speeds clearly capped at fifty five, going thirteen over the speed limit, resulting in the death of five people in the six vehicle collision that he caused. He was recently sentenced to four and a half years in prison for each corresponding count of negligent homicide, one for every person killed. Sentences to be conservad consecutively rago the twenty two plus year prison sentence twenty two and a half years stint of Grand Canyon State Department of Corrections. Jeez, you know when you're driving down the road and you got your cell phone in your hand and you're tempted to look at that text message. I recall I recall a time when my friends and I were I think we were skipping swim practice on a joy ride paying attention going down Knee Road out of nowhere. I can still see it to this day. Out of nowhere, this tiny toddler, probably about eighteen months maybe two at best, comes walking right out in the middle of Knee Road. You couldn't see him one moment the next to him, and he's out in the middle, almost in front of my friend's car. My friend locked it brakes up and yanked the steering wheel over. If he didn't have his eyes on the road, that get to be dead. It just takes a fraction of a second. You're not paying attention. And I suppose that goes with fiddling with your radio too. Anyway, five forty five, he's got to live with that. Well, first twenty two and a half years, it'd be living the reality of that. Why he's locked up in jail. Stick around more to talk about. And another thing you need to do is get in touch with the US insulation. You have an older home or one built before the mid seventies, that will be a really older home. They didn't have any insulation of the walls when they built them before the mid seventies, and older homes, say post mid seventies into the eighties, at some point you don't know if you have enough insulation. You should call us Insulation and find out. Energy prices are already up thirty percent, and I've read an article just the other day is supposed to go up another thirty percent next year. Yeah, huhuh, don't need to pull it. Peel back to the veneer of why that might be. But it's a fact. Save money, don't give it to duke energy. For God's sake, get USA's premium phone in the exterior walls. They will insulate your attic for free. You'll enjoy the highest our value phone in the market. Can't find any higher r value. Your comfort will be noticeably improved the very day they install it, and you'll enjoy energy savings as long as you live there. That product will pay for itself. And to help that product pay for itself, the federal government's going to give you twelve hundred dollars. Just exercise the energy tax credit when you're doing your taxes next year. It's like taking twelve hundred off the top and then enjoy the monthly savings. May may save more than the increase. You may save enough to cover the monthly cost of the insulation. Five on three three eight one three sixty two six five three three eight one FUM online. You learn more at USA Insallation dot net. Fifty five car the talk station for.
Speaker 5: Decades, the.
Speaker 1: Nine on the podcast Sonny and seventy nine for the high Today over night clear fifty four Tomorrow Sunday in eighty six, overnight clear at sixty Saturday mostly Sunda day with a high on ninety fifty three.
Speaker 9: Right now it's time for traffic from the UCL Tramphic Center with u see health. The future of care is happening now through PLENTYICL trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit useehealth dot com. Rex clear southbound seventy five BP of the bridge. Let plane open again. Ramp from Fort Washington Way in southbound seventy one to southbound seventy five. That's already clear, and traffic is getting better on southbound seventy five into Northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram. I'm fifty five KRSNE the talk station if if you want pfty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 3: Very happy Friday Eve to you, looking forward to the Senior policy Phlloe and fiscal responsibility for Americans for Prosperities. Kurt Couchman joining the program at seven thirty to talk about Biden Inflation is a funny meme circulated July of this year.
Speaker 1: July Love this July of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: The economy is great under Biden, said, so many of the talking heads about the Biden economy. Bidenomics is great, Everything's great. August of twenty twenty four. Kamala Harris is going to fix the economy. I thought that was a very important meme because we're talking about fixing the economy. She was talking about price fixing, dealing with your inflationary realities. They're talking about salute maybe. I mean, they're vague about it and they haven't released anything platform wise, but they're talking about things that need to be fixed. Fixed because for the last three and a half years we've been under Bidenomics and the Biden economy and the inflationary realities of pumping in literally trillions and trillions of additional dollars into the US economy boom. You're going to buy into that? Seriously, the woman on who's watch all of this has happened? You are going to trust to what fix it? If they were great, then there wouldn't be anything to fix. Bobby, Welcome to the program. Happy Friday Eve.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you, my brother. Good to speak with you today and thanks for taking my call again.
Speaker 1: Happy to what's on your mind today?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 10: They I got a couple questions. Congress and Massey and Jordan have done an excellent job on this impeachment inquiry and they got it wrapped up the first day of the DUS Convention. I wonder if we we'll make a move on it on Biden's sometime between now and there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm I think I'm over speculating at this point. I was wrong.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm a guy who said Biden would be gone last year, which you know, if the Democrats were smarter, they would have gone through a regular process of vetting process and come up with something who's slightly more palatable than the current coup ata winner.
Speaker 1: But who am I? No one listens to me along those lines. We know what a predictions they're like.
Speaker 10: Since they're done with the impeachment inquiry, and I knew it's taken some time here in the last six months. My main question is where is the five hundred dollars reward for the individual put that ied at the DNC headquarters. We worked on that thing for months upon months, looking into that individual that did it. I just wanted up the reward still there? Okay, it went from a hundred, it went from one hundred thousand to five hundred thousand dollars. Congress and Massy was in charge of it, and we haven't heard each thing about it. I already know a lot about it. You just want to know if Kamala Harris was there at the DNC forty eight hours before the woman put it there. There's a late woman that did it. Yeah, and we tracked her down by our shoes.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're talking circrals around me. I honestly, Bobby, no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, I can't stay up on everything, and this one is just I guess out of my element. I have my apologies to you for not being up to speed and not being able to respond to that. I'll take you to your word, though. Let us see here one more in the stack of two before we move on to the break and come back after the top of our news. Go to Topeka, Kansas, where a mom who's two years this is insane. Two year old son fatally shot his four year old sister. The mother has been sentenced to life in prison. Mary Blair, twenty four, will not be eligible for parole till she serves twenty five years under the sentence imposed in Topeka. According to the local news there, they found her guilty and may have aggravated child on nagement first agree murder in the commission of a felony. She testified at her trial that she removed a loaded nine million inter handgun from her diaper bag and placed it on the couch next to her in October while she was home with her four year old daughter and her two year old son. Said she planned to go get food with her family was making sure she had everything she needed in the bag. She then the child then distracted her by asking her to shoot a cell phone video of them together. District attorney there old jurors that the gun sat on the couch at least twelve minutes before Blair's son, who's about to turn three, picked it up and shot his sister. She said no reasonable person would have let a gun sit there that, along with a small child presence. Court record show. She complained in a handwritten motion that her trial attorney discouraged from taking a plea and that would resulted in her being sent to ten years and three months in prison. Yeah, you're gonna own a firearm, you damn well better be responsible with it. Coming up in five fifty six. If you five care see the talk station, feel free to call. I got plenty to talk about coming up in the next hour. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 1: History as it happens.
Speaker 12: If you want to make America great again.
Speaker 4: Trump and it's away at the top of the hour fifty five kres the talk station.
Speaker 1: And that's what it's about. Joy.
Speaker 3: It's like start of the morning show an hour at last hour. If you are looking for a politician to provide you with joy, I don't know, maybe more. I'm thinking more along the lines of getting some psychological level with the Lindar Center of Hope. Because you've got problems in your world. Government, provide joy, Joy Joy Joy Joy. That's all you heard. But if you're not going to provide anybody with policy points, you're not going to talk about policy and you're not gonna give us solutions to the problems that we were facing right now, problems that we've only been facing over the past several years, brought about by, Yes, the Biden administration's policies. You got to fix what you started. You started it, now you are gonna fix it. You think I'm gonna trust you to do that? Huh, God Almighty, we find ourselves. I cannot believe we're actually engaged in this political process right now. Kurt Kausman's going to join the program coming up in seven thirty, senior policy fellow on fiscal responsibility in Americans for Prosperity. He's summoned in for Donalvan and today he'll be talking about, oh a problem Biden inflation hosted the Melka Show. Of course, that will be Malkay. He's joining the program at eight five. She rather sorry, Joe, I'm not familiar with the Melka podcast. So you know how many podcasts are there out there?
Speaker 11: A lot?
Speaker 3: Apologies to Malka. Just add that one to the list of the ones I've never heard of. That's okay, Apparently a noted notable in the area of podcasts. You've been talking about Day three of the Democrat National Conventions and also the book Americans Anonymous restoring power to the people that I am looking forward to Jay rat Leff. Always loved talking to Jay. Closing out Friday Eve on a very positive note. Got a couple of funny stories to talk about with Jay. Sad, pathetic, but still funny. That'll be at eight thirty and you can call and love to hear from you if you choose to call five point three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk time five fifty on AT and T phones. Okay, Day thirty two, Day thirty two of Kamala Harris hiding in a hole and not providing us with campaign platforms. Don't have any idea other than the occasional slip of the tongue saying the quiet part out loud, like cat taxing, unrealized capital gains, price fixing, and then it's, oh, no, we really didn't mean that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna get a lot of that.
Speaker 3: But like this observation from the journal, ms Harris is no longer the vice president who failed to secure the border how they say she'll be tough on illegal migration. No longer the vice president who said Bidenomics is working while inflation jumped to a forty year high. She's now the candidate who's going to reduce your family's feel bill by price gouging, going after your grocer for those evil grocery stores having to deal with supply chain issues and inflation themselves and only having like a maximum two percent margin to start with price gouging. No longer the candidate of twenty twenty who questioned the need for cash bail and blame police for urban violence. Now the tough prosecutor who was the California Attorney general who dared to investigate Exxon.
Speaker 1: Exceon.
Speaker 3: No longer the presidential candidate of twenty nineteen who wanted a banfracking, endorse medicare for all, questions whether the current Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency should even exist. Now she's changed. She hadn't said why she's changed her policy points on all these and other areas, because no one asks her. We haven't even got verification and confirmation that she's actually changed on these What we have our surrogates coming out here with, you know, fluffy sound bites of nothingness suggesting that she's changed her mind on these various policies that would well undermine her run for presidency if she were to cling to them as she has for so many years, hasn't done an interview since her elevation is nominee, hasn't asked answered any hard questions. She's been relying on prescripted, teleprompter provided scripts. The least known presidential nominee of modern times. The journal asks what does she really believe? What does she really believe? As we hit again day thirty two of not holding any press conferences. Hell, even some of the most ardent porters are asking her where in the hell she is The Washington Post find a more left leaning of newspaper that's out there referring to Donald Trump. At least he has taken questions, they said. The Post even said she should be accounting for her numerous policy shifts or a parent seeming policy shifts. Again, I'll go to that this is not policy shifts that she has uttered. These are ones that have come out of her campaign. The fracking, border security, private health. It's on and on and on and on and on. Jim Acosta, liberal CNN anchor, would it kill you guys to do one? Referring to a press conference, Would it kill you guys to do one?
Speaker 1: What it hell?
Speaker 3: Would it kill you guys to answer one? Let me ask a straightforward question on policy. Let me get a straightforward answer from you would kill you to do that? Man, They're not going to do that, at least not as long as they can. As long as they can, they're gonna hold out. But step back from this and look at where we are. We have someone who doesn't articulate anything by way of platform, wants to be the most important prominent politician on the planet, the most powerful individual. You're gonna put the foreign affairs in her hands while the world burns, mostly brought about by the Biden Administration's administration's feckless foreign policy of appeasement, most notably to the Iranians. Look at how much cash they have. Look at all the sanctions that we're lifting to the Biden administration, what do they do. Yeah, they facilitate Hamas killing Israelis. They provide drones to the Russians. They're busily and very close to by all accounts, obtaining an actual working nuclear weapon. That's just one element of foreign policy. Where is Kamala Harris on foreign policy? If you know, please, dear God, call me up. I want to know where she is. I don't know what source you got that gives you an indication of where she is on foreign policy. Five one, three, seven, eight, two to three talk go with count pound five fifty on AT and T Fund. So funny lines from Trump. He got the message? By the way, do I still have to stick to policy? Funny line from Trump yesterday. Let's see what Steve's got this morning. Hey Steve, thanks for calling. Welcome to the fifty five CARC Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Now, in my defense, I called before you said call me up and explain her foreign policy vision because I refuse to step into that because she doesn't know what it is. So I don't know what her policy is since she doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a rhetorical one.
Speaker 3: It was a rhetorical request to call in because I know there's no one in my listening audience who knows what it is, because no human being on the planet knows where she is on foreign policy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Well, I think she will lick.
Speaker 11: Her finger and put it up in the air and see which way the wind is blowing, and that's that's going to be her foreign policy. But a couple of neat things, and I'm kind of curious what you think about this. First of all, the media can only cover for her for so long and appear and they also appear to be a little bit perturbed. I mean, they've still got her back, and they'll still have her back. But I called you last week and when you when you apply for a job, you have to interview for your job. You have to say, this is what I can do for the company, this is what you know I mean, And she's not doing any it's a joke, but a couple of curiosities here. This is nothing but a positive. I think it's going to happen. I think r FK Junior will endorse Trump tomorrow in Arizona. They both have a rally in or Trump has a rally there and RFK Junior is going to be there, even if that gets him a couple of percent, you know, or just you know, you know, you put the Kennedy name there, and yeah, you give them a token cause in the cabinet. I'll give Obama credit for this. He might be the first one that started putting somebody from a different political party, you know, in your cabinet, and it's usually a lesser position, and you pick you pick a ride, but whatever, that's not a bad thing. Another interesting thing is Elon Musk one of the smartest people around. He's like, you know, I mean, we've got a few of them out there, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates to a lesser to you know, maybe his whatever, but there are some great thinkers out there that just have such an impact on society with what they do. And he is all in for Trump and wants to I wouldn't say serve in the cabinet, but he's like, what can I do. I'm willing to help. I'm you know, I mean, you imagine him getting in there and streamlining the government. But what do you think about RFK Junior and Elon Musk possibly working with Trump?
Speaker 3: I have no problem with it. RFK Junior to me a bit of a loose cannon, and he is. He's one of those global warming, climate change kind of guys. So to me, that being on his resume is always concerning because I think this is just the biggest scam ever perpetrated on humanity, this whole idea that we need to do carbon offsets and zero emissions, and you know, it's plant food for God's sake, and we've known by history and documented evidence that the planet's carbon dioxide level has fluctuated dramatically over the years, and oh my god, the world continues to spend and evolve. I think we can manage it with a little more carbon in the atmosphere. So he's one of those guys. Eh, He's got some other good things about him. I have no problem with some of his platform positions, but that's the one that that sticks in my crawl. But yeah, like you pointed out, Democrats can grab a rhino or two and then call their administration bipartisan. Look, I reached across the d grab one of the other guys and have them served. You know, I'd say Kennedy's running more as an independent, freethinking kind of guy, not a party affiliated guy necessarily, because he's got positions that are some Republican leaning, some Democrat leaning. But yeah, I'm sure that you could find a place for him. It'll be solid a point for the for the Trump campaign, because you're gonna get the at least some of the Kennedy supporters on board. Ne Or Kennedy is not a flaming communist like Kamala Harris and and and and Timmy so and ins far as Musk is concerned, that's a no brainer. If Musk wants to join the administration in some capacity, I've seen him floated around as maybe heading up NASA. He'd be great on economics. There's a multitude of places that you could utilize Trump's ginor or a Musk's ginormous brain and tap into that for the good of America. And say what you want about Elon Musk, he does have his own quirky nature. He is just unbelievably brilliant, unbelievably brilliant. He's one of those guys that I'm not I pointed this out yesterday. You know, thank God for Elon Musk and folks of his ilk, even if they're on the other side of the political ledger. Like Gates, they built massive empires. They employ thousands and thousands of people. They make tons of money, not only for the individuals working, but also if if tax dollars infused into government, if you think that's a great thing, welcome to the reality a very successful person building giant empires and doing good for the entire world by virtue of that building of a giant empire. Yes, let's tap into that genius. Let's use it to our advantage. That will be wonderful. Six eighteen fifty five KC The talk station. Plump Type Plumbing, it's always plumbing done right. Living by that motto, each and every day, you're gonna get great customer service. I assure you of that. They're very respectful of your home and they're wonderful plumbers. They're all licensed to actual plumbers. And you know, I don't know if you have to worry about the other guys, but I know Plum Type Plumbing. They've been around for twenty five years. Their mission to provide you with a truly exceptional plumbing experience. Nothing's going to go wrong, at least it's never gone wrong for me. I know there's problems that can pop up. I'm a realist, but I know you're starting on the right foot when you call Plump Type Plumbing because they enjoy a plus with a better business spear. They're great a boy communicating with you, and again you're gonna get a great You're gonna get great.
Speaker 1: Service at fair and ethical pricing. So call them for that free quote.
Speaker 3: That's right, no service charge, no mileage fee, just called Plumb Type for the free quote Plumbing Done Right twenty four hour days seven a week emergency service as well. Five one three seven, two seven eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven Tight online it's plumtight dot.
Speaker 5: Com fifty five KRC dot com Today.
Speaker 1: Here it is your nine first warning one.
Speaker 3: The forecast is going to have a sunny day seventy nine For the high Clear's guys every night fifty.
Speaker 1: Four to the low.
Speaker 3: Eighty six are high tomorrow, mostly sunny, clearer every night down to sixty and a mostly sunny Saturday going up to ninety fifty two degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's time for a traffic update.
Speaker 9: Chuck Kinglum from the UCUP Tramphics Center with uc health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit uce health dot com. Highways are doing fine early on this Thursday morning. No accidents to deal with. Southbound seventy one. You're under twenty minutes from above Field Turtle through downtown in Bund seventy four. That's wide open past Montana Chuck ingramon fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk station.
Speaker 3: It's six twenty three here on Friday, e fifty five KRCD talk station online fifty five car See dot com. Encourage you to stop over get your podcasts when you can't listen to Judge out of Politana Live or you missed my conversation with Josh Bernstein. He's got a great book out Preserving Liberty, Bold and Brave solutions to save America and create permanent freedom. So he identifies problems and offers solutions. It was rather interesting tax proposal as a mechanism to get rid of the whole idea of class envying class warfare. But just one of the multitude of proposals. You get the book at fifty five KRC dot com, where you can also get your iHeartMedia app so you can stream the audio where we happen.
Speaker 1: To be uh.
Speaker 2: Just a.
Speaker 3: Great zinger from Trump, A worthy one too, dis reflects the bias of the media and just wonderfully and a very very brief summarye So former President Trump that is speeching hol Michigan. Afterwards, a reporter asked him to respond to attacks from Kamala Harris regarding Trump's visit there. Reporter asked Trump to respond to Kamala Harris's campaign attacking him for being in Howell, Michigan, pointing it to being linked to white supremacy, which I was not aware of. I guess there's a connection between Hawl Michigan and the Ku Klux Klan for some reason. Donald Trump responds to the reporter who is here in twenty twenty one. Here's the back and forth. Kamala attacked you for being in hal Michigan because it was associated with white supremacy. Trump, who was here in twenty twenty one, the reporter Joe Biden, Trump, thank you. Of course, you know Dan well that Joe Biden was not questioned about how being associated at some point in its history with the Klan. If it was, nobody would ask Biden a question like that. But you know, old white guy and now we have old white guy. Two sets of standards in terms of how questions are asked. But excellent, excellent response from Donald Trump six twenty five at five KCD talk station Emery Get in touch with Emory Federal Credit Union A Better way to Bank. You can learn more about why it's a better way to bank on their website at EMORYFCU dot org. Where you should go to find out about one of these celebratory moments they're having right now offering you an opportunity to boost your savings with a certificate rate of five point two percent for six months. That's a great rate, five point two percent. And I mentioned in celebration they are celebrating eighty five years in business. They opened the doors of nineteen thirty nine, a whole history of accomplishments that their organization has done for its members and the community. So they're celebrating. They're gonna be rolling out special discounts some public events in this just happened to be the first one. So five point two six months. Restrictions do apply, and it is a limited time offer, so head on over to EMERYFCU dot org. NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven, federally insured by NCUA, Equal Housing.
Speaker 1: Lender fifty five KRC the talk station. Turn up your radio.
Speaker 13: Here's a Sean Hannity Morning minutes.
Speaker 8: To me, this is the most simple thing imaginable, voting integrity. Why would any one major political party not want proof of citizenship because you need proof of citizenship for everything.
Speaker 1: Else in life.
Speaker 8: Think about this, right, I mean if you have a passport in your travel, okay, you need to show that you are a US citizen. To get that passport, you need something else called the legal driver's license. You know, only a couple of states allow illegal immigrants to get legal driver's licenses. One of them would be the state of Minnesota where Tim Walls, the VP candidate for the Democrats are And does that all also allow them perhaps.
Speaker 5: To maybe use that voter that as ID to go and.
Speaker 1: Register the vote. I don't know, but proof of citizenship it's simple.
Speaker 8: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here. Hey, protect your home and family. Now, it's a responsibility you cannot take lightly. But starting with deadly force that should not be your first option, especially given the serious mental, financial, legal consequences that can very well follow.
Speaker 1: You might want to look at non lethal force. That's where Burner comes in.
Speaker 8: It's a non lethal pistol launcher designed by a group of common sense gun owners and it's used for everyday Americans concerned about their personal safety and security. Now, the Burner pistol launcher is equipped with powerful deterrence like tear gas and kinetic grounds. The Burner launcher can incapacitate an attacker for up to forty minutes. That's enough time to ensure your family safety. The burner launcher is legal in all fifty states. You can ship directly to your door. It's time to join the growing movement and they always put safety first. Go to their website by RNA dot com slash Hannity you'll get ten percent off. Watch their videos by RNA dot com slash Hannday ten percent off and make the smart choice for you and your family and your safety today.
Speaker 12: Still miss our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Festival presented by Capital One.
Speaker 1: As Vergos You're Having a Good.
Speaker 12: Story Friday and is Saturday, September twentieth and twenty first streaming live only on hulud Loves. Get tickets now at AXS dot com.
Speaker 3: Weather time, we have a nice day to day, clear, sunny, dry, seventy nine to the high. It's gonna be clear of nine fifty four. Eighty six are high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies, low humidity too. I might point out overnight time to sixty with clear skies and a mostly sunny Saturday high of ninety fifty two degrees Right Now it's time for traffic update from.
Speaker 1: The UCL Tramfhic Center with uc Health.
Speaker 9: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments. I give patient some chance for better outcomes. Visit uc health dot com. Highway traffic in pretty good shape, with one exception that's an accident northbound seventy five in the lock and split left lane is currently blocked off. That traffic now backing up past the Reagan Highway and growing. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 3: It is six twenty nine here tick about KRCD talk station Happy Friday, Eve five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talkin five fifty on.
Speaker 1: Eighth andg funds. Oh, look, I have to have purval. He made it to the Democratic National Convention.
Speaker 3: I don't know that the uttered the word joy though he missed out on his opportunity to UH to keep the talking point alive. Anyway, he did speak in support of Kamala Harris not chocking anyone at the DNC yesterday. Took the stage about seven pm to discuss the current administration's work to address the Brent Spnce Bridge, calling out former Donald Trump for not working on it during his office. I need to just observe in front of what I have to have. Par of Ball said yesterday that the power of the purse rests in Congress, and we can go all the way to Barack Obama, who also campaigns, standing in front of the Brent Spenz Bridge promising to fix it and it never happened. We can go back years and years politicians of all stripes stand in front of the Brent Spenz Bridge. I guess it's a project that it had bipartisan support for a long time, since both Democrats and Republicans promised to get it done. Anyway, Provall said, for years politicians came through my city and promised to fix the Brent Spenz Bridge, which connects Ohio to Kentucky. Donald Trump was one of them. He did what they all do, press conference here, photo op there, but nothing changed until Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. I guess they laid hands on it. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Some are suggesting that this is phase one of.
Speaker 3: Mayor have to have par of All's inevitable assent to some political career. Washington, DC based got to Middletown where a man has been arrested in connection with an investigation into the discovery of a woman's body in an alley trash can. Fifty nine year old Perry Hart's been charged with aggravated murder. According to Middletown Police Department, this part of an investigation had started when this woman's body found in an alley in the back of Centennial Street January July first. Rather, body in the area where a missing woman, thirty five year old Asia Sloane, had been known to be last staying, according to a detective in the court documents, when the badly decomposed body discovered. Court documents state of the woman's skull had two bullet holes. Now, during an interview with police, this Hart guy admitted that Sloane was shot by another individual. Middletown police they're investigating that second suspect. Hard To have told police he dragged a wounded Sloan as she moaned in pain down some step steps, and he then pointed the gun at her head, closed his eyes and fired one shot her, which stopped the moaning. Obviously because she died. He appeared in court yesterday. Judge said his bond at one million dollars. This is just bizarre. I'm sorry I did the story. I had a love one thanks to Fox nineteen reporting. I still am scratching my head over it. They see a woman doing her nails accidentally started a fire, displacing dozens from a multi story condo cord of loves Loveland, Sims Fire Department. Flames broke out around midnight inside a second floor unit at Carrington Crossings. After this woman used a burning tool on her fingernails. They say something began to melt. This is the fire chiefs speaking of Fox nineteen. They described that she caught the overflow this melting whatever was melting in a container and thought she had it under control, but it got so hot that it caught fire. Ignited, then went up the wall for condo, over the firewall, separating her unit from the others, and then on into the attic second story up in the second story floor collapsed onto the first floor early yesterday morning, displacing the residents of twenty four units. American Red Crosses are helping thirty eight displace people. No injuries were reported, thankfully, no damage estimate has been released yet. I'm a burning tool on your fingernails that Okay, no good deed goes unpunished, and we got a Price sal homeowners. Homeowner speaking out after a guy walked into or broken who was home over the weekend. Gavin Robinson is the homeowner got home Sunday greeted by a thirty four year old Andre Jones, who was in his home while his two year old daughter and girlfriend were rough stairs. The family knows this Jones guy, They've seen him around price So before, and they have helped him when he was in need. According to the homeowner, this Gavin Robinson, he said he knew where we lived, so he would come up knock on our door, and if he needed something to eat, you know, a burger or anything, we'd give him a few bucks so he could eat for the night. Don't think he was using the money to eat though. According to court documents, Jones got into Robinson's home through a very small window on the second floor, and this homeowner said he was definitely watching us. I don't think that this was just any jump into an ordeal. I think there might have even been someone to help behind it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: That bothers them tremendously, knowing that they've helped this guy. He specifically said, it makes you a little angry and upset, but I'm a person where I believe in doing the bigger thing, even when it sets you back, is always the right choice and real good samarony is. Anyway, Robinson ended up tackling this guy and kept him there till police arrive because he didn't know whether Jones had a weapon on him or not. Anyway, very bullsy'd move on that. One suspect currently behind bars facing three charges obstruction of official business, possession of drugs, a previous charge in burglary, which is the possession of drugs count is where I noted that, well, if you're giving someone money, usually panhandlers in the street, most of the agent sees that help the homeless, say don't give them money, they're only going to use it to buy drugs. Give them information on the nearest homeless shelter or assistance program. Now you draw your own conclusions on that, but that's always been my default. Just say no to handing out money to random people on the street who may be struggling with a drug addiction. Six thirty five fifty five KRC Detalkstation Odor Exit works on any odor situation. You got accept the stench of politics, as I jokingly like to say, but it does work. These products are wonderful getting rid of even skunk spray. So you've got a mold, mildew, smoke odor, kitchen odor problem, pat odors, human odors, any surface. You've got the right products. When you go to odo exit od O, r xit dot com, no E, find the product you need.
Speaker 1: It's easy to do that.
Speaker 3: Have any questions as a toll free number, like if you try it once and it doesn't work, call the number. If you use it as directed, they will give you one hundred percent of your money back because it's guarantee need to work, and it does. I've used the multitudes of smells over the years. Lots of listeners have gotten back when he said, I can't believe it, but yes, it did work. Notably I'm the skunk smell, which means one hundred percent confirmation that these products are powerful plus a non toxic. You can rub that odor exit concentrate, for example, right on your dog. That's up to do that several times over the years. By it locally. There's a search engine at the website, or order it online if you do that before three o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: You'll have it tomorrow. Odorrexit dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Hey Gary, someone here, here's your nine first one to weather forecast.
Speaker 3: We got a sunny day in our hands to day with the highest seventy nine overnight it's gott to be clear dropping to fifty four or sun tomorrow with the high of eighty six. Clear skies again over nineteen to sixty and a sunny Saturday with a high of ninety fifty three degrees. Right now, let's hear about traffic conditions from Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 9: From the UCF Traumphings Center with U see help. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give pay sense a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehelp dot com. Highways not bad at all, with one exception. That's northbound seventy five where trampig is a slow go from just above down Street to an accident in the lock one split. Let lane's block. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six forty here fifty five KRCD talk station, A very happy Friday, E to you, Kurt Katzman, Senior policy fellow on fiscal Responsibility for Americans for Prosperity. He's going to join the program after at seven thirty and in sitting in for Donovan and Ida AFP's Donovan and Neil talking about Biden inflation with Kurt. That'll be at seven thirty. And got more guests in the eight o'clock hour. And of course you can feel free to call love hearing from the listeners and you try to make some sense of this one for me if you can. Michelle Obama Mike was speaking of the crowd at the convention. I don't know that she mentioned the word joy, but that seemed to be the theme of last night's convention. But in any event, it was noted and I saw this reporting and thanks to Fox News for reporting, But this was reported elsewhere as well. She was speaking, and she started out her speech talking about it. Hey, last time I was in Chicago was to memorialize her mother, the woman quote who showed me the meaning of hard work and humility, indecency, who set my moral compass high and showed me the power of my own voice. Fine, hard work, hard work, I circled hard work, she said. She and my father didn't aspire to be wealthy. In fact, they were suspicious of folks who took more than they needed, notice my emphasis on the word took. They understood that it wasn't enough for their kids to thrive if everyone else around us was drowning. So my mother volunteered at the local school. You see, those values have been passed on through the family farms and factory towns, through tree lined streets and crowded tenements, through prayer groups and National Guard units and social studies classrooms. Those of the values my mother poured into me until her very last breath. Hard work, hard work, and of course, you know you don't want to take more than you need. Right well, reflecting back of the show Obama's career, I find it really hard to leave because the minute she said that, of course, social media blows up with the wit whoa wait a minute, responses Obama's net worth apparently seventy million dollars owners of four luxurious properties. You got a Washington, DC home that they paid eight point one million for. Check Martha's vineyard home. Right down the street from Joe Strecker is Martha's vineyard place. Joe, do you ever run into the Obamas when you're at Martha's Vineyard join your multimillion dollar home.
Speaker 1: Only you only go in the summertime. That's right.
Speaker 3: And man, they've been really working on the campaign here, so it's not likely you're going to run into them. The Martha's Vineyard home eleven point seven five million dollars. They have a Hawaiian beachfront home they bought for eight point seven million dollars. And let's not forget the Chicago house they got for one point sixty five million.
Speaker 1: Huh. How many homes does somebody need?
Speaker 3: I know that's an individual choice, and I'm not here to tell you that there should be a government edict or mandate saying that now you shouldn't have four homes each in excess of multiple millions of dollars. Joe, can I pull the room? Do we have a homeless problem in this country? Haven't you heard that from the Democrats? Haven't you heard requests from Democrats in various Blue cities saying people need to open their homes up to help us deal with this outrageous overflow of illegal immigrants come into our country. It's not their fault. They're fleeing oppression. They're fleeing economic hardships. We need to help them. Yeah, every day. Huh has anybody read a report that the Obamas are opening any one of their four homes too to help thee with the homeless problem, because you know, let's face at Martha's Vineyard, that's not that far away from New York City, right, They got a real problem there. We know Chicago has a problem. I bet they got room in that one point sixty five million.
Speaker 1: And then had two kids.
Speaker 3: And I think they're like college age, aren't they, or are maybe even older than that. Anyway, most people they would have as a family unit would be four. I'm not sorting of the square footage of any one of these four houses, most notably a house worth eleven and a half eleven point seventy five million in Martha's Vineyard. I don't know how big that is. Maybe that's only a handy fixer upper in Martha's Vineyard. I don't imagine it is, and I imagine it's probably got more than, oh, I don't know, twelve hundred square feet, which is the size of the house my wife in rural Novella, Pennsylvania, grew up in with four kids, but I'm guessing probably more than four bedrooms.
Speaker 1: Taking. And then I go back to that word took, suspicious of folks who took more than they needed. So what do we learn here?
Speaker 3: Don't take things right, earn them through hard work and decent ethics.
Speaker 1: Hard work.
Speaker 3: So next time the Democrats are proposing, let's say, welfare programs that don't require some education or work requirement, with work that they're able to do, education opportunities that any individual could pursue and work hard to overcome the challenges that they are currently facing, then that will be a good thing. But if they don't require any effort to get a free government handout, then aren't they taking something without maybe being accountable for it, without showing some measure of responsibility, at least trying to get some skills or taking that job opportunity that actually exists and can be fulfilled by them in return for getting a handout from the government.
Speaker 1: Hard work.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take those words to the bank, and let's see if the Obamas open their homes up to help those around them who are drowning.
Speaker 1: Six forty six.
Speaker 3: If you I have Kirsty talk station, Oh, apparently wearing a three thousand dollars pant suit, well, lecturing you and me about the morality of wealth. That's just shameless, man. You know the reminder of his Nancy Pelosi eating twelve dollars a pint ice cream in front of her twenty five thousand dollars refrigerator freezer during the middle of COVID locked in and COVID nineteen lockdowns and just saying, Oh, here's what I do to pass the time. Yeah, in a kitchen that's bigger than most people's apartments. Huh, what happened after the French Revolution, Joe, didn't they go after all the aristocracy?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: Okay, six forty seven pf you go Kcity doc station. But careful what you wish for. Folks, call an electric call Color. You can confidently call Colin. They're gonna do a great job for your residential electric work, is what they do. They've been for twenty five years. Andrew Cullen, he's a great guy who's a similar fantastic team of electricians locally on and operator since nineteen ninety nine. And they've certainly pride themselves and are justifiable in doing that on their honest reputation doing all facets of residential work. Residential work from simple outlet install can lights which it did for me, oh and outlets as well my bathroom project. They did a lot of wiring on that. Hey, wire up your media room, get some LED lighting solutions. Rewire your whole home if you've got nob and two wiring or aluminum wiring. Any job big and smaller A plus with a better business baraw you get a ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for use, so you can call them with confidence, knowing full well you're gonna get great customer service at a great price. Colin spelled c U L L E N online. It's Colin Electriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 1: Here's that number.
Speaker 3: Please tell them, Brian said, Hi, would you five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five KRC between the lines. Time now for the nine first warning weather forecast. We're gonna be a sunny day today with the highest seventy nine overnight. It's gonna get down to fifty fourth clear sky tomorrow, mostly sunny day with low humidity thankfully high eighty six clear of night down to sixty and a sunny Saturday ninetythentity the high. Let's hope the low humidity stays true for that day as well. Right now fifty two in time for traffic update from the.
Speaker 1: UCL Traffic Center with UC health.
Speaker 9: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments said give patients and chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Getting reports of a new accident Anderson Township. It's westbound two seventy five near five mile. I'm not seeing a huge delay as of yet. They cleared the wreck northbound seventy five in the Lochlan's Spit. Better traffic from Galbret king Ramont fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 3: If you want a fifty five KRCD talk station, Brian Thomas here wish you a very happy Friday, even inviting me to call for care by one three seven, two to three talk. They're looking further into this. Trump would be murderer had a real low profile on social media, as we all have learned so far. However, according to Representative Mike Wallace, who's a Republican out of Florida, retired Green Beret he's been appointed to a thirteen member House bipartisan task force to investigate this attempted assassination, and the reporter asked him yesterday if he had learned anything during the investigation about the encrypted messages on the shooter's cell phone. As it turns out, he did and was communicating using encrypting encrypted messages on multiple platforms, platforms based in Belgium, New Zealand and Germany. Refering to the accounts held by this crooks would be assassed. And we still haven't learned a lot. We haven't learned that, not much about the overseas accounts. We don't know that, we don't know what they were in if I get this correctly, Belgian, New Zealand, and Germany. He said, why does a nineteen year old kid who is a healthcare aid need encrypted platforms not even based in the United States, but based abroad where most terrorist organizations know it is harder for our law enforcement to get into. That's a question I've had since day one. And he went on to lament that the FBI and Secret Service have not provided them anything and saying that they're not going to provide anything until they complete their investigation. Which could take months. Walt said they need to be releasing information as they come across it because this wasn't an isolated incident. Threats are continually Iranian threats. You can pivot over. There's a Walid Faras has been following the Iranian threats the Islamic regime. He says he is trying to assassinate Donald Trump before election day. According to him, the Eye Toolds and allies in their terror groups openly claim on social media and in private conversations that Trump will not be a word because they believe he won't be alive on election day. Is Trump's team a term rather jud too an end? The regime supreme leader Ali Kamani said publicly Trump was in his agencies, in his agency's crosshairs, his words promising and again in his words revenge on the orderer and killer of Costum Solamani. That's the terrorist mastermind. Whatever the Donald Trump sent a drone strike on. It was just last year that the IRGC commander said, we are seeking to Allah willing kill Trump and former Secretary of State Mike pompeii h Of course, recently, the Justice Department, in court filings pointed out that a Pakistani man with ties to Iran travel in New York City to lead an effort to assassinate Trump that was in that was going to take place in late August or September one that they well stopped from happening. US law enforcement also pointed out that a Trump campaign has been targeted by the regime with cyber attacks, and they have confirmed that the Iranians are the ones that broke into the Trump campaign materials. So we have this growing threat and many people wondering how in the hell this crooks guy got it in his head to try to squeeze off around and kill Donald Trump. Well, the dots slowly be connected. I can't draw a conclusion yet, but it could be. With social media having the influence it has on young, twisted people with unstable wives, it could very well be that through one of these encrypted accounts wait for it, keep your popcorn out. Ultimately they will be decrypted and we will find out, hopefully what this guy was all about, or maybe they'll pull a Warren commission on US six fifty five fifty five KRC the talk station More to talk about up top of their news, followed by Kurt Coutchman at seven thirty senior policy fellow on fiscal responsibility for Americans for Prosperity. We'll be talking with him about Biden inflation. That's at the bottom of the next hour. I hope you can stick around history as it happens.
Speaker 5: Anything stop Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Nothing minutes away at the top of the hour fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: This report day sponsored by.
Speaker 6: Joy Joe Joye.
Speaker 1: Last night's d NC.
Speaker 3: So no I did not watch it, but from all accounts, I wish I had a dollar for every time they said the word Joy yesterday.
Speaker 1: Seven o six.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: If you about tennessee the talk station a very happy Friday to you. Feel free to call in love to hear from you. Maybe your respond to the well with the messaging Joy is the message. And as I've been pointing out all morning, if you have to rely on a politician in Washington, d C. For Joy, I think you are in a struggled existence and maybe need some psychological counseling. I do speak for Linder Center of Hope. They offer wonderful counseling services there. You obviously a very sad person, and if you think you can get joy from an elected official, you got a bridge, I want to say, or at least I want to be able to point out the sort of the sad, pathetic reality of the life you're living right now. Politicians do not bring joy unless they stay the hell out of your life. I'd be rather joyful if they just decided that they would leave us alone and allow us to make decisions and you know, run our businesses as we see fit, and buy the cards that we see fit. Maybe buy the appliances that we see fit, you know that kind of thing. Maybe go to the school to send our children to the school that we see fit, school choice. That'd be a nice thing. Hopefully I would get some joy out of that. I don't know, but it would come from them not bothering me or leaving me alone. So, for everything that we know about this campaign and what we know about Kamala Harris's pass and where she will send this country down the road, if she would ever utter a syllable about her campaign and her pledges and her promises and her commitments and her ideas and her strategies, I suspect that if given a record, we're going to be going on the same path we got under Biden. The exact same path we got unto Obama, except maybe on steroids. That would not bring me joy, and I don't think it will bring you joy either. Five one three seven two three talk pound FI fifty on eight T and T phone. Another day, another day goes by that we don't have any information. This is day thirty two, Day thirty two. Although if you listen to some of the left wing commentators, they're like, well, screw you. She doesn't need to talk to anybody. Former Bill Clinton ade Paul mcgala said on CNN yesterday, who cares? When talking about why she hasn't done any interviews with media?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 3: And in fact I think the rioters at the DNC probably care as well. What's her position relative to Israel Palestine? Has she told you about that one?
Speaker 14: Yet?
Speaker 1: Who cares? They care?
Speaker 3: They're not necessarily on my side of the political edgem. They're not necessarily advocating or fighting for or rioting in the street for something I'm necessarily concerned about in my world, But they care. Former Obama administration ambassador Russell Michael mcaon fall had this to say, if a press conference helps her win, she should do it.
Speaker 1: If not.
Speaker 3: She shouldn't do it. It's just that simple. She has no moral obligation to talk to the press. Tone it down, folks, Seriously, this is the attitude, this is the belief system. And actually he said the quiet part out loud, now, didn't he They're taking you for granted, and they're just assuming that you're stupid and read into what he said. If it helps her, she should do it. Don't you think this strategy is behind the scenes, the Obama folks that are working to elevate Kamala Harrison to something or trying to convince you that something that she is not.
Speaker 1: Didn't you think they know that?
Speaker 3: It's one of the reasons we're on day thirty two is the election fast approaches and early voting begins to what the second week in September. I mean, that's like tomorrow, folks, almost in real time. If it would help her, she would have been out there doing it already. I think that's an acknowledgement that she can't do a press conference. What happened when we got one question asked by one reporter and we caught her in an off moment where she was willing to answer her question, asked her about inflation, and she comes back with price fixing. Now they've been doing their best to walk that one back. It was widely ridiculed. Every economist on the planet pointed to all the historic illustrations of how price fixing doesn't work and makes things a lot worse for the people who do it, even including Richard Nixon, who learned a very hard heart and tough lesson after he engaged in price fixing.
Speaker 1: Whoops.
Speaker 3: So I think he's right if a press conference conference helps her do it, but if not, don't do it. So you know, day thirty two of not doing it, and it was it's obviously noted. I'm I give promise, and it's new Buster's Tim Grant, So you know it's going to be, you know, a conservative viewpoint, but it's a valid viewpoint. He says he should absolutely hold a press conference. Of course, he said, one would expect when she names her vice president pick. But we can't expect her to break from Biden's at serial at avoidance of press conferences. Since the twenty twenty campaign, he writes, we have witnessed the bizarre spectacle of Donald Trump granting wide access to networks that suggest he's a fascist as well as well as a racist, the misogynists, etcetera, etcetera. You know, evil orange man stuff. These are all the left wing outlets of Donald Trump has been willing to go on and answer their very biased questions. Meanwhile, Biden Harris won't grant interviews to media outlets that gurgle all over them and their historic compl in her historic accomplishments. Either they think the press can never be servile enough, or they're projecting a complete lack of confidence in their efforts to put complete sentences together, which makes me want to think back to that CNN fater's observation about well, you know, if it's going to help her, do it. If it's not, don't do it. So anyways, jump over the phones. I got Drew Pappas on the line. Mister Pappis, welcome in the morning show. Always a pleasure to hear from you.
Speaker 2: I have to thank you this morning.
Speaker 13: The visual of the Happy, Happy, Joy Joy song from Renn and Stampy just absolutely put a smile on my face.
Speaker 1: I thought it mean too, like look at this the first thing I saw all these headlines with joy, Bill Clinton see you with joy. It's like red and Stimpy. I mean, unless you're not.
Speaker 13: I mean, if you're not a fiado of Chelastic Rent and Stampy, you should be because it is clearly one of the best cartoons ever heard all but.
Speaker 3: All the time, only only out done by I would argue South Park, maybe Archer, but Red and Stimpy.
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, yes, yes, listen I found it. Did you find it a bit ironical? Or I don't know what the word, but the circle of life really closed for me? Well, it will close finally when she accepts the nomination. But Bill Clinton giving his endorsement or his blessing to Kamala Harris, and I was sitting there struggling to think of, well, what do they have in common? And then I was like, oh, yeah, I mean the only thing that would make this better and more complete is if somehow they altered you know, Monica Lewinsky's blue dress. And she walked out there and accept the nomination in the blue dressed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's go clean it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, I was like, I mean, it's like it's like they pretend like, oh, none of that ever happened, you know. I find it hilarious the Democrats and and with the word joy maybe that was maybe that was Willie Brown's.
Speaker 2: Pet name for her, I'm not sure, but or maybe it was their safe But see, at.
Speaker 1: The end of the day, I didn't think I would be laughing today.
Speaker 13: But I mean, at the end of the day, the Democrat Party is just so completely devoid of any sense of decency or morality. And I'm not saying, go get me wrong, I'm not saying that all Democrats are bad all Republicans are good.
Speaker 2: I'm not it.
Speaker 1: That's not it.
Speaker 13: But had you been in that, had anyone with any modicum of decency been in that situation been Bill Clinton been a Democrat party, don't you think you would have avoided any and all possible references to that incident because but they're like, it never happened, Oh, that never happened because we're Democrats and we're above all that.
Speaker 1: So he apologized.
Speaker 2: I don't think he did, but you know he never did that.
Speaker 1: Well he did do that.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's it's just puzzling to me how they put it for a Democrat and the Democrat Party is reality is whatever they believe it to be or want it to be, not the reality of the facts or the history or anything else. And it just drives me insane because they hold the Republican Party everybody else or anybody against the Democrats. It's not a Democrat. They hold them as well as the media. It's just such a high standard. Well you one time you drove by a store that you know sold white supremacists.
Speaker 10: Why did you drive on that street?
Speaker 1: Did you not know that that was there? Yeah?
Speaker 13: And I mean and and I loved how Donald Trump owned the media's question to him in Michigan like a boss. I mean, he just reaches to ask the reporter, I know who brought up a stupid question.
Speaker 1: Here's the question, who was here?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 3: He will attack you for being in whole Michigan howl Michigan because it's associated with white supremacy. That was the statement from the reporter. Wasn't even a question. Trump's response, who is here? In twenty twenty one, the reporter's response, Joe Biden drop?
Speaker 1: Thank you? And he just and he just.
Speaker 2: Smiled and walked away. And that's how you have to do it.
Speaker 3: That's a mic drop. I gotta give him credit. That was an absolute drop the microphone.
Speaker 13: Should have put on the dark sunglasses and just walked away like a boss, So thank you for making me laugh this morning. I will be having the Ren and Stimpy Happy Happy Joy Joy song in my head all day.
Speaker 1: Yes, and do you remember who sang it?
Speaker 2: Oh god, the group no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, the character who sang the happy Happy Joy song.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was what it was.
Speaker 13: I gotta think now because there were specially he had the he had that device on his head.
Speaker 3: And you're thinking that, you're thinking of of Stimpy, I believe or Wren would. I was get the two mixed up. You know, the old Burl Eys like guy.
Speaker 13: That is old guy, Yeah, the old the old crazy old man in the in the hat or the like the hillbilly looking guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah that guy. Yes, that was Stinky Wizzleteats.
Speaker 17: Think it.
Speaker 1: Stinky wizzle Teats, thank you again?
Speaker 14: Ye?
Speaker 13: Or you know now I'm thinking of baber Fever that one episode when they had beaber Fever drank out of the Oh god, people.
Speaker 3: Are no, they needed well, they want to check it out. You've never seen Run and Simpy. Just go ahead and go to first season episode six. I looked it up because I couldn't remember Stinky wizzle Teat's name and I was just burning in the back of my head. So there as satisfied my curiosity and of course made Drew Pappus and me laugh today, laugh along with us if you possibly can, Drew, have a great day, my friend. Thanks for calling in and I enjoyed the smile. Seven to seventeen, Jay and Steve, you guys are next. Hang on one moment, if you don't mind, I want to mention real quick here a way of you guys and everybody else in the listening audience potentially saying every single month, maybe five hundred one thousand dollars on your medical insurance premium and getting better medical coverage.
Speaker 1: That is the point of cover. Sincy.
Speaker 3: You have brokers out there in the world at Cover sincey they will work for you. You they're your second fiduciary obligation, so they're working for you with access to a couple one hundred or so different insurance companies and thousands of medical policies. Yes, there are that many options in the world, and Cover since he has access to all of them, which means they look at you individually and put together a package of insurance that provides you with extra better coverage like dollar one coverage or you know, the types of things you do all the time, like checkups, for example, for less money, and it is amazing how they accomplish this. So what I say is, look, there's no obligation to you. All you can do is call them and initiate the conversation. Talk to any one of the team members that cover, since any one of them can hand you. A lot of people call in and say, no, I got to talk to John Roman. He's a great guy, and maybe you will. But they have a huge team there that'll help you out even after you get the medical insurance, like you get a claim problem. I love this element. You know, who wants to spend like two hours on the phone on hold with an insurance company try to talk about a document that you may not even understand. Yeah, that explanation of benefits?
Speaker 1: Well why was this? No, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: You got a problem with anything in terms of coverage, you call it John and the team at Covers. Since he let them handle it. That's what they do, and they will continue to do that throughout your period of dealing with them, and you're gonna have better coverage at lower rates. So there's nothing down about this at all. It's worth the phone call again to obligation, just a little bit of time five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call online. You learn more about the place at the website, and there's a form on the website where you can get the conversation started to see if they can do this for you. It's coversincy dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Sunny, dry and highest seventy nine to day, says Channel nine overy ninth ten to fifty four with clear skies, sunny tomorrow, eighty six low humidity. They point out sixty over night with clear skies and a mostly sunny Saturday going up to ninety though fifty three. Right now, time for traffic updates.
Speaker 9: Probably u sel triumphingg Center with uc health the future of carry is happening now through clinical trial, saying innovative treatments that give pace and it's a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 1: Visit uc health dot com.
Speaker 9: Chris continue to work with the broken down semis blocking the left lane northbound seventy fives ramp to westbound two seventy five above Sharon Bill southbound seventy five continues to build. That's an extra three to four minutes right now through the Lockman Split northbound four seventy one beginning to fill in just a bit into town.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on hundred fifty five krs. The talk station CO sevent twenty three ship straight to the Phones's got a couple of dollars online and see what we get both in.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Jay has been on hold. Thank you Jay for calling this morning.
Speaker 18: Hey, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 11: Hey.
Speaker 19: I think the left is not dumb.
Speaker 18: I think they're smart, and they're recognizing that their side no longer cares about policy or direction or where the.
Speaker 2: Country is heading.
Speaker 18: Rushland Boss said probably twenty five years ago that we would someday reach a tipping point in this country where over half the electorate will only vote based on what you're going to give me his rush used to say it like that. And I think we're there, and I think they understand that they can only hurt themselves by putting her out there. And it really didn't start with her. If you back up, there was a time Hillary it started with Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton disappeared during the whenever she was running against Trump. It didn't hurt her at all.
Speaker 9: She almost won.
Speaker 18: Joe Biden disappeared when he ran against Trump and won, And I know that there were some shenanigans alert going off there, and I believe that there were some things going on. Nonetheless, four years later he's in the White House.
Speaker 10: So I think they are.
Speaker 18: I think they're extremely bright and intelligent and evil to know that it doesn't matter you don't put people out on the stage. Because they've also lost the press. It's no longer nineteen seventy five with Walter Cronkite. The right wing press is getting bigger and getting better. And so I think it's a brilliant strategic political Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just cut to the chase so I can get Jay's called real quick here. You're right, I'm not accusing them of being ignorant. They are smart. They have an understanding of the reality that you talk about, that of our collective stupidity to believe that we can actually get free stuff from the government from now until the end of time. Look at where this has brought us in terms of our deficit. Look at where they do the obligations of our spending programs are it's an unsustainable thing. But see they know that we're dumb enough to believe that it can continue forever. So yeah, they are smart. We are the dumb ones. Let's see you get Jay real quick here, Jay, thanks for Steve rather Steve, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Brian. Hey, I'd like to lay out my theory as to where the joy came from.
Speaker 1: All right, very quickly, go ahead, Okay, real.
Speaker 14: Quick, and I'm in the nineteen thirty nineteen thirty.
Speaker 3: Three Subbala, the Nazi strength through Joy campaign.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he had the program called dirsh craft craft dirst Fruity, which translates to strength through Joy, which was horribly successful and firing up the German people, believed to lead to the.
Speaker 10: Rise of the Third Reich.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And remember our good friend Timmy was a social studies teacher, so he maybe was aware of this and is using that.
Speaker 2: Strength through joy to lead to the rise.
Speaker 1: Of his party.
Speaker 3: You don't know, don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. Look, it was tried, It worked for the Nazis. It helped them in nineteen thirty three become in and get get get obviously power over Germany and convince the people that they were the right way to go and look what that got us. Yeah, exactly, good point. Draw your own conclusions for both craft dish freude. We're gonna hear from Kurt Couchman, senior policy fellow for Fiscal Responsibility Americans for Prosperity will be doing an analysis of Biden inflation Kurt on next if you can stick around for that. Quick word here for Suzette Low's Camp a woman that you definitely want to talk to for mortgage related questions and issues. With more than thirty five years experience in the mortgage business and being with Cross Country Mortgage, she's the best, most ideal person to talk with for a variety of reasons. Being with Cross Country Mortgage means she can help you in all fifty states and Puerto Rico with mortgages.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's always great rates at.
Speaker 3: The low cost when you're working with Suzette Loasa Camp, never charging a junk fear an application fee. And finally, there's that wonderful element of working with Susette the best customer service ever. It'll be a joy working with her and she will get you through the process as quickly and painlessly as possible, like she did for my daughter, who I recommended to Susette lowsa camp. Would I steered my daughter in the wrong direction, Absolutely not. She's the apple of my so I was steering in the right and this she was so happy that she took my advice.
Speaker 1: Take my advice. Call her up.
Speaker 3: You can call her up right now, even though it's not business hours. She'll get back with you very promptly. It's five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Email at Suzette dot lowscamp, spell at lo O s e Kamp Suzette dot Low's camp at CCM dot.
Speaker 5: Com, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one of weather forecast nights day to day. Sunday sky's in a highest seventy nine down to fifty four overnight Tomorrow, low humidity with mostly sun at I have eighty six clear every night down to sixty. Saturday will be sunny as well to high in ninety right now fifty three in time for a traffic update. Chuck Ingram from the U see how Trampic Center with uce Health.
Speaker 9: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patient it's a chance for better outcomes. Visit uc health dot com problems inbound seventy four. There's an accident before you got the seventy five The what two wings are currently blocked off? Now single file to get buy on the right traffic up towards North Bend quickly Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty one if yourbop CAARCD talk station. Very happy for Thursday Friday Eve. Oh, he's excited about Friday, so let's call it Friday Eve. And happy to have and a joyous occasion. Happy, happy, joy Joy. Welcome Kurt Kautzman. He's a senior policy fellow on the Fiscal Responsibility for Americans for Prosperity. Taking Donovan and Neil spot for a moment. That's okay, Welcome to the program. Kurt's a real pleasure to have you on. Thanks for all the Americans for Prosperity is doing well.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much. It's great morning to be joining you today.
Speaker 3: I will recommend my listeners get on over to afpaction dot com.
Speaker 1: Sign up help out.
Speaker 3: They'll teach you how to door knock, talk to people, interact, and obviously here in the state of Ohio, sell Bernie Morino because Shared Brown, we know, votes with the Biden administration ninety what is it, ninety eight percent of the time or something like that. It's almost lockstep. They're trying to reimagine. Shared Brown is some sort of moderate centrist. If you watch the television commercials and ad Campaigan, geez, he comes across almost as a Republican. We know different than that, don't we, Kurt, Well, we certainly do. I've been watching him for a long time.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was a House member before he was a senator, and I remember even in those days, he would, you know, play the moderate, the populace, but then he would always vote for whatever it was that Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or Harry Reid before Schumer put in front of him. He's a loyal soldier for progressive causes, he always has been, but he doesn't want to be seen that way.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how we need to help and support Bernie Morena. Proven businessman, He's obviously got some skill set. We were talking earlier in the program about whether Elon Musk might end up in Trump's cabinet, and what a great idea that would be. The man's proven genius. He's obviously made products and goods and he's created things that people want to buy. And he's a great businessman, obviously given the wealth he's accumulated.
Speaker 1: He's interactive, he's smart.
Speaker 3: I mean, we could go on and on and on all the reasons why he could benefit us, right, same thing with Bernie Morena. You know, he's he a businessman, someone with skill sets. He knows then how to navigate the challenges and quite often the roadblocks and speed bumps placed in front of us by government.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's important to be able to understand those things. I will say, however, that I think Elon is doing such amazing things for our future world that he's trying to create and imagine that I wouldn't want to distract him from that. With government service, there are actually a lot of good, principled people that are able to serve in those roles. And the other thing is the DC is like it's weird little bubble, and understanding like how stuff works here is really critical to having success. It just takes time to figure out, like how to deal with the bureaucracy, how Congress really works. And so you know, in the case of the Senate, you have a little more time, but in cabinet agency you got to be able to hit the ground running immediately. So we want people with lots of different perspectives to bring to bear on the problems facing us. But it's important that they get educated as quickly as possible about how to be motive.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you know, you just kind of made a really excellent point. You got to it takes a while a long time to figure out how to navigate the bureaucratic realities of Washington, DC. See, you just you put your finger right on the problem. Should it be that difficult? I mean, if you want to start a business or I was looking at that. Oh gosh, it's a there was an Wall Street Journal article, and I know we're going to talk about Biden inflation here. I apologize for going on this tangent. But Wall Street Journal article just yesterday about the need for this critical element that is in like three hundred different weapons systems, and the only people in the world that mine in are China at sixty percent and like tazik Stan in Russia or Tazik stands. Anyway, we have it here in the United States, and there's a mining company that's trying to extract this. We have a massive, massive quantity of this out I believe it was in Idaho. They've been trying to get a mine there for the last ten years, fifty different permits and things that they need to go through, and then at every turn they're met by an environmental channel in a lawsuit, someone trying to put the brakes on them mining this very critical thing that we need for our national defense. There's the reality of living in an overly regulated environment.
Speaker 2: Oh, no question, one hundred percent agree. We've got tons of different materials that are available in this country. Alaska's rich with them, Idaho, New Mexico, Colorado, all across the country. I'm from northern Pennsylvania. We've got the Marcella shale. At least we're able to produce it up there, unlike across the border in New York. So we need to be able to produce things. And by the way, Americans produce these materials with much lower environmental impact than China, than Russia, than Kazakhstan, because we have the best technologies in the world. So we're shooting ourselves in the foot from an environmental perspective, let alone from an economic one by not allowing these things to be produced domestically.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, we're also putting ourselves at a major security risk because China just announced that they're no longer going to be selling us that critical ingredient any longer. It's frightening situation. We've set it up for ourselves. This way we're gonna bring back. Take a quick break here, we're gonna continue this conversation. We'll talk Biden nomics with Kurt Kaouchman. It was a great thing not that long ago. Now Kamala Harris is running to fix it. Pretty strange. Seven thirty six, Right now after five Kirsty Talk Station an opportunity to mention twenty two to three greatest indoor range and firearm store you're ever gonna step foot in. Wendy and Jeff the owners are wonderful, wonderful people and they have a terrific store, knowledgeable people there to help you with your purchases, whether they're a long guns, handguns, any accessories. They sell all the ammunition. They do know what they're talking about. They have a gunsmith in store, and you know it's Shooting Sports Month. Shooting Sports Month is August and it is a sport. I engage in that sport.
Speaker 1: But in honor of.
Speaker 3: Shooting Sports Month. If you've never been there to shoot on their indoor range, head on over to twenty two to three. It's on Route forty two between Mason and Lebanon. Shoot for the first time. You get an opportunity to get some free swag while it lasts. You've been there before, bring a friend who hasn't. That friend will shoot for free on your lane and you'll both get some free swam.
Speaker 1: Just one way.
Speaker 3: They're celebrating a Shooting Sports Month. August twenty two to three. Online, it's twenty two three dot com, the number twenty two fall by the word three spelled out dot com fifty five KRC Steve Perrin's coordinatre. It is rather report Today's sunny and seventy nine drive clear of night, low of fifty four. Tomorrow loves humidity with sunny skies in high of eighty six, clear ofver night sixty and Saturday is going to be a sunny day as well, high of ninety Right now fifty three let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Tramphic Center with uce health.
Speaker 9: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patient's a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Cruiser're working with an accident inbound seventy four. Before you got the seventy five left lanes block, they gave you back to the center lane. Fire truck left the scene. That traffic is backing up close to North Bend. Southbound seventy one. Cruise are working with an accident that started off in the center lane. Is now over on the right shoulder just before Feifer. The traffic getting heavy from Field Zertle Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven forty here if you have KCD talk station Ryan Timma swish you need Happy Friday Eve and enjoying my conversation. We're gonna dive on into Bidenomics with Kurt Coutsman and has to be senior policy fellow on fiscal responsibility for Americans for prosperity, help out get to America afpaction dot com. All right, Kurt, Bidenomics or biden Inflation is a consequence of Bidenomics. Bidenomics was awesome not that long ago, so say, at the Biden administration, until they realized that we were smarter. We you can't deny what we pay at the grocery store. We can't deny the price of housing has gone through the roof. Inflation is at a forty year high. You can't hide from that. You can't you know, talk your way out of that reality. So they quit using the word bidnomics in a positive way. Now, Kamala Harris is running on promises to fix the problems that well they created, right.
Speaker 2: They expanded on the pre existing problems and made them a lot worse than they needed to be. I mean, the price of housing, healthcare, education, transportation, so many other things were too high before this administration, and they've gone up so much more. They've had an aggressive spending and borrowing agenda. That's what gave us the inflation because they forced the Fed to monetize the debt. The Fed increased the money supply way faster than the economy was growing. And so that difference, that delta between the money supply growth and the actual growth in the economy that gave us inflation, and this time it was driven almost entirely, if not entirely, by the massive increase in debt because the Federal Reserve was concerned that others wouldn't buy it, and so they felt like they had to. And it's not just the fiscal side of things, although that's what I specialized in. It's also the regulatory side. I mean the amount of bureaucracy that it takes to get anything done. I mean, you mentioned the mining out west, so much of that is on bureaus and management land. And one little glimmer of hope is that the state of Utah two days ago suit the federal government to claim it's bl the BLM land within its borders and you know, try to get title for it. If that were to happen, I don't know all the ins and outs of all the regulations that would fall away, but my sense is that it would give the people of Utah the ability to actually manage that land in an appropriate way. So just a little glimmer of hope, but that Bidenomics' bureaucracy unleashed, and so I think that's an important thing for folks to understand.
Speaker 3: You know, and they're trying to suggest that, you know, they're the party of freedoms and all that, and I just I hear that again. It's like you're trying to convince me that weren't a great place economically with the inflation and the prices of things. You can't sell me on that nonsense. You know, you are literally the party that takes away freedoms and liberties. That's what they are all about. It's undeniable. You step back from the landscape of the regulats or environment we're in, look at every single regulation. Does it expand our opportunities? Does it create some flexibility for businesses? The answer is absolutely no. It drives up the cost of everything. You think of that mining company had to go through a dozen of lawsuits, maybe more, and the money they spend on lawyers alone. You tell me that doesn't have a practical impact on their business model and their ability to make profits and provide jobs and pull this vitally important element out of the ground. I mean, it's just layer upon layer upon layer.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But who does it benefit? And that's the key question, right And when it comes to those sorts of things, it's trial lawyers because there's the sue and settle practice or yes, the activistcrupts will sue and then they'll get a settlement out of EPA or BLM or whatever, and then that'll be the new policy. And as part of that they get a cash payment that basically covers all their costs. So it's a preview while they're advancing their ideological agenda. The bureaucrats, the the civil service, and the federal employee, you know, the public unions are contributors, major contributors to Democratic party politics, and then environmentalists of course, the Green New Deal stuff has been layered into everything that was passed when Democrats had control of everything last Congress. I mean people talk about the inflation so called Inflation Reduction Act, which was really Capentry two point zero indeed, but it was part of American Rescue Plan Act, which actually kicked off inflation. It was part of the Chips and Science Act, it was part of the appropriations, it was part of everything that they did. It's been layered in and they've done a bunch of stuff through regulations as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: And doesn't that present a golden opportunity for our adversaries to perhaps fund litigation if they see that we are going to engage in and open up some way to allow us to extract a vitally important just going back to that illustration, a vitally important resource for our weapons systems. They benefit by funding environmental grooves to go in and try to throw a roadblock in front of that and continue to do that so they can continually derive us. This is a wonderful opportunity for our adversaries.
Speaker 1: Oh, the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Goes so much deeper. I was in a foreign policy job two jobs ago, kind of my weird four way out of budget and domestic policy. But boy, like the amount that foreign governments fund so called nonpartisan think tanks in DC is amazing. Yeah, and there isn't required disclosure for this sort of thing. So whether it's foreign policy or the environmental litigation that we're talking about now, or so many other things. Like, I think that rabbit hole just goes so deep. We don't even know, And I'm not sure what the remedy is there. Maybe it's just that Congress needs to be more assertive, Congress needs to work better so that it can blow off the nonsense and actually serve the American people. That's probably the best approach to it. But foreign money is like a real you know, influence all throughout the government.
Speaker 3: Operations, especially if you're on the side of the adversaries. You want to undermine our ECONO and defense. Might there are a lot of people within our own government who have that feeling, who have bought into this socialist left wing mentality that America is evil and needs to be dealt with, and one of the ways of dealing with them is to pull the economic rug out from under us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's attempts to do that. I mean, the US dollar has been the principal reserve currency for to support global trade for a long long time, I guess since maybe before World War two even or certainly since then. And China and Russia they've formed what's called the Shanghai Pact, and it's a big chunk of Asian countries that are part of this. Now it's kind of a loose economic and currency union. They're trying to develop alternatives to the dollar for international trade, and they are succeeding to a limited degree within that sphere. Fortunately, there's a lot more activity economically outside of that region than there.
Speaker 1: Is within it.
Speaker 3: Well, almost rhetorical question Kurt catrin S policy fell on fiscal responsibility. How what would be one of the mechanisms to go about undermining US as having the default currency, the global currency? Might it be to rack up thirty six trillion dollars in debt and counting to the point where we're not going to be able to pay the debt service on it?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 2: I mean, certainly that gives major foreign holders of US debt more leverage over US. I mean, China's got its own debt problems, but I also own I think last time I checked it was about eight hundred billion dollars of US set. Now, if we were to get into some sort of sticky situation where our economy was doing poorly, then they might have enough leverage to dump some of that and hurt us a lot more than it hurts them. But we're not in that place right now. We need to make sure that we get our house in order so that we can never end up in that place.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a point of fiscal responsibility?
Speaker 3: Kurt Gotchman from economic growth and economic growth, heaven forbid, we get that.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's been great having in the program.
Speaker 3: Keep up the great work at Americans for prosperity and again for my listeners to help out, and you should. It's AFP action dot com. Kurt Ill look forward to having you back on the program real soon. Best of health sounds good. Thanks for having me, Brian, Always a pleasure seven forty eight fifty five KRC detalk station Fast and Pro Roofing, and it is indeed a pleasure to recommend Fast and Pro Roofing. I know them to be a wonderful company, honorable noble individuals providing you with an honest assessment on roofing work. And that's a short supply commodity out there, that honesty and the roofing business. I guess it draws unscrupulous people because it's so easy to rip people off. I mean, I don't know that many people who get on a roof anyway, but let's say you're a senior. You know, easy mark for a lot of unscrupulous people. Generally speaking, it happens across the board. But you know, roofers can be in the same category, so don't do that. Golf Fast and Pro Roofing. It's been around since like twenty five years. Nineteen ninety nine is when they started raying a man, I've got a wonderful, wonderful team of honest roofers and craftsmen. They are You'll get the finest possible work. They'll take great care of your house, they'll mind the landscaping, and they'll clean up after they left. In fact, I guarantee your place will be cleaner when they leave them before they got there to do the work. Do you need work, don't know? Call them and find out. It's a free roof inspection. If you need work, you'll give you a quote. It'll be an honest quote and a fair quote. And if you have them do work, you'll see what I'm talking about. It is just absolutely beyond parallel commercial roofing check, no problem. Residential roofing absolutely the automatic upgrade to a certainty landmark fifty years shingle when you have a shingle roof done. But they do all types of roofs and a whole host of exterior projects, so aplus with the better business field. Absolutely learn more online check them all out at Fasten fast E n fastenpro Roofing dot com. That number for the free quote five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five seven seven four ninety four.
Speaker 5: Ninety five fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Life can be unpredictable, but your safe group.
Speaker 3: Time for a nine first warning weather forecast beautiful day to day with sunny sky is highing seventy nine over nineteen of fifty four with clear sky, sunny with low humidity tomorrow and high of eighty six overnight sixty with clear skies and on Saturday mostly sunny day as well for for ninety then it's fifty forur degrees. Right now, let's hear about traffic conditions.
Speaker 9: Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center with U see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 1: Visit uce health dot com.
Speaker 9: They cleared the wreck in Bund seventy four, left lane open again near seventy five, but traffic is a slowgo from north Bend southbound seventy one. There's a wreck over on the right shoulder above Feifer that traffic backs to Fields Eirdle. Southbound seventy five continues to build out of Evendale and northbound seventy five is running an extra fifteen minutes from turf Way. Chuck, Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station seven point fifty three here fifty five kr C the talk station. Hope you are having a reasonably happy joyous if I can use that word stinky quizzle teaites, happy, heppy joy, we would have some fun this morning with the red and stant be happy happy joy JOYSNG. After the word was used repeatedly so often last night that it just became mind numbing. And anybody watched Bill Clinton, I just observed I heard him. Boy, that guy sounds like he's aged. I guess he has time. March is on, doesn't it anyway? Joy the flavor of the moment, since they don't want to talk about policy, and again this is day is thirty two without any press interaction with Kamala Harris, and they will continue to hide the ball as long as they can because I guess they've concluded it's one of the callers in the last hour I mentioned, or earlier in this hour. They're smart about this. The longer they keep mom on the topic, the less they're going to be held accountable for the thoughts and ideas that might be maybe going through Kamala Harris's head or the ideas that have been pre printed and programmed into her head by her well puppet masters. And if we accept that that's the scary thing for me, we might accept that that there are enough people out there that they have instilled trumped arrangements syndrome in so many people that people would be willing to just really, I mean, this is like a literal dice roll. You know, when you roll the dice, you never know what you're gonna get. There's oh, there's you know, obviously it's impossible. Now that's exactly what we're doing. We got a we have a record. We know that she's afar left in the Democrat Party. We know what she has supported him in favor of before. Is she really really no longer the candidate of twenty twenty who questioned the need for cash bell and was for defunding the police.
Speaker 3: Is she not that person anymore? She says she did well, They say on her behalf her people that she's no longer the candidate in twenty nineteen who wanted a band fracking in endorsed medicare for all.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's where she is.
Speaker 3: As a voter If you don't get anything from her by way of platform policies or even you know, how do you plan on managing the deficit ignoring the inflation that we have to deal with.
Speaker 1: We can't continue down this road, can we? President Harris or would be President Harris? Do you think we can? And if you don't, then what are you going to do to stop the hemorrhaging of dollars? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Would you vote for a candidate that hasn't articulated a vision for the future at all? Simply because on the other side, you've been convinced that Donald Trump is the embodiment of Satan himself. So going back to the point the color made and the exclamation point I put on it, Yeah, they're smart because I think they know there are enough people in the United States of America that would in fact vote for the completely unknown, having fully baked into the cake that Trump is in fact the embodiment of Satan. In other words, they know we're still stupid collectively seven fifty six. If you out care, see the talk station someone who is definitely not stupid, Mel Kay. She's hosting wildly popular podcast like more than five hundred thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: It's also an author.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk to her about the Kent Convention, but also her book Americans Anonymous, Restoring Power to the People, One Citizen at a Time.
Speaker 1: She'll be on right after the news your campaign fitstop on the road to November.
Speaker 5: It's a circus.
Speaker 4: There's always something new happening. Fifty five cars he the talk station.
Speaker 6: Hey Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy.
Speaker 7: Joy Joy Happy happy happy joy Joy Happy happy joy Joy hat by happy happy happy happy happy Happy joey.
Speaker 6: Joy Joe.
Speaker 10: Chish.
Speaker 3: I have eight oh six here if you about care City talk Station Happy Friday Eve well, no mel kay, no idea where she is?
Speaker 1: Joe tried four time, couldn't reach her.
Speaker 3: And that is how a guest does not fulfill her commitments to the fifty five careasy morning.
Speaker 1: So I hope she's all right.
Speaker 3: It's easy to draw that conclusion forgot didn't write it down, don't know. I was interested in talking to her better books, Americans Anonymous, Restoring Power to the People, One Citizen at a Time. Perhaps we will save that discussion for another day, Meaning you can call in. I'd love to hear from you. Five one three, seven four nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three talk Yeah, We've been playing rend and Stimpy's Happy, Happy, Joy Joy all morning. I think immediately came to mind when I read all the news reports of that word being used ad nauseum last night. They're trying to convince you that you can get joy from politics. I've been observing all morning. If you're looking to a politician to obtain or achieve joy in your life, I think you're looking in the wrong direction. Anyway, feel free to call it in don't forget if you five caursy dot comutruy podcasts over there and check out the information that's available, including of course, my conversation yes say, with Andrew Napolitano coming up by on the RJ Ratlift. We've got some funny stories, aviation related funny stories to go over with Jay, and we'll talk, of course, and get our hub delays as we close out that morning segment every Thursday with iHeartMedia expert Jay Ratlift without further ado. I think it's pretty damn funny. I mentioned earlier the zinger, the mic drop zinger that Trump laid out reck and this is just I repeat this because it just illustrates what he has to deal with that of course, nobody on the left ever has to deal with you. Go back as far as you want as long since the media has been in the tank with the leftists of the country. And why they do that, I do not know. It's like cutting your own throat anyhow, because news is based on profit. Profit comes from ad revenue. AD revenue comes from sponsors who are willing to support your programming. And if you are advocating really basically the end of capitalism, that's not really good for the people who are sponsoring your programs. I just got to throw that in there. Anyway, we all know they're in the tank for this current administration. They're in the tank for Harris. They're giving her a free pass. Nobody's asking her questions, and even the mainstream, you know, legacy media as they like to call it these days, are starting to grumble some that she's not answering questions. But why should she answer questions? What's the point? But this reporter asked Donald Trump and just basically makes a statement, which is a true statement. It wasn't in the form of a question, but it gave Trump an excellent opportunity to crack this slow moving softball out of the park. The reporter says, Kamala attacked you for being in Howell, Michigan because it's associated with white supremacy. Now I just have to take the reporter at their word. I know there's an article out there somewhere that explains how Howell, Michigan became associated with white supremacy.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was the base of a plan. I don't know. Anyway, After that statement, Trump looks at and says, who is here?
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty one? The reporter's immediate response, Joe Biden. Trump says thank you and drops the microphone speaking. But they are having a go at Trump. They are trying to get him. They're trying to bait him. The question is does he bite and does he take the bait? So yesterday he's in North Carolina, if I recall correctly, And what are the Trump supporters at the rally in North Carolina yesterday?
Speaker 1: Did you see Barack? Who seen Obama? Last night?
Speaker 3: This guy asked he was taking shots at you, at your president, you president, and so was Michelle and they did you know Barack Obama made the subtle reference to the size of Donald Trump's genitalia relative to the size of the crowds. You know, it's like one of those small genital sort of you know, what are you trying to to make up for? What are you overcompensating for? Why do you keep bringing up crowd sizes? Do you have something to hide? It was that point that that the Obama went really low on, and of course Michelle had her opportunities to have a go at Trump and a lot of other ones. I mean, they bring his name up more than they talk about literally anything. I think the only thing that outweighed Donald Trump's name coming up was the use of joy anyway, Donald Trump, did you see Barack obam and Barack Husain Obama last night?
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: It was unpresidential and anyone with this and he obviously has gotten the word. You know, I've even brought it up here one commentator or another is Trump stay on message. Trump's stay on message. You win if you stay on message. And of course, the only way Harris can compete with him staying on message pointing out the inflation problems, the border problems, the world in crisis, is to not say anything at all. And they want Trump to come out and glued like he was earlier on in his political career and have to respond to everything that's negative said about him. And we're all saying, don't do that. State of policy. State of policy, said Trump. Donald Trump speaking to the crowd. You know, they always say, sir, please stick to policy, don't get personal. And yet they're getting personal all night long, these people. And he said, he asked, sort of rhetorically, do I still have to stick to policy? They're coting, they're getting close to pushing that right button. Stay on message, don and another point that is well taken, a well made and you can't deny it. He throws himself into the lions den. He will go on any outlet, He will speak to any crowd. Donald Trump will at least he has the Huevos to do that. At least he is out there trying to answer the questions the American people have, like what are you gonna do for me? Out there answering the question, you know, with in an ability to refer back to his policies, are you better off now than you were four years ago? Kamala Harris is running to fix the problem of inflation with that crap and seeing ideas like probably fixing I'll acknowledge, but she knows it's a problem.
Speaker 1: She agrees it's a problem. She'll say it. Oh h on who's watching this happen?
Speaker 3: And as we talked about in the last segment with Kirk Kouchman, it's your monetary polity, it's your fiscal policy that brought us to this sorry state. It's your unbelievably over overly burdened some regulatory environment that brought up the sorry state. You're the problem. You're the problem, Bill Wick, Welcome to the Morning Show. Thanks for calling this morning. In a happy Friday eve to you.
Speaker 15: Yes, according to Air Force Magazine, a third of all of our planes are down awaiting parts and maintenance, and I think that probably rings true of just about all of our war machines. And in the Democratic National Convention, Having not watched it, I can safely say that they didn't mention any.
Speaker 14: Money being spent.
Speaker 1: Forty CeNSE oh never.
Speaker 15: However, however, I do remember Kamala Harrison an interview saying that everybody needs to be woke, and so maybe they will spend millions of dollars on our military getting woke.
Speaker 3: Well they may. I know that they're they're queering the nuclear program. I read that article this morning the five o'clock hour. Yes, they actually believe queer theory is necessary inso far is our nuclear defense is concerned. I can see I'll dig that article back out because my jaw literally fell open as I was reading this. You got this absolutely backcrap insaying, woke person who believes in whatever the hell queer theory is, and that's an important component of our nuclear defense. Queer theory queering up our nukes.
Speaker 1: I am not making that up. Troy. Welcome to the program. In a very happy Friday, Eve you. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 17: Hi, Good morning, Brian. I wanted to call in this morning and one I'm going to become a dad today, so an well wishes from the fifty five KRC family much appreciated.
Speaker 19: I really enjoy your alls program. I live in Louisville. Is this as your first it's my first? That's awesome, man, you are going to love it. It's you know, there are trials and tribulations. Every parent will tell you that, but what a wonderful, wonderful experience. It is just not only to have your own offspring and to watch them grow up, and you will be amazed what that child will teach you about yourself.
Speaker 17: Thank you, Thank you very much, Brian. And I just want to say to any young person out there, I'm thirty five, I just you know, it's what type of world do you want your children to grow up in? That's ultimately what I think about, you know, with schooling and you know, Department of Education and all the hands in other than the people at home.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what's.
Speaker 17: Most important in My wife and I talk about it often. So thank you all for all you all do.
Speaker 1: And have a great day, bro, Thank you man. That was a really great call. Troy.
Speaker 3: I wish you all the best of luck and enjoy parenthood. And I guarantee you Troy, Troy, are you still there? Hold on real quick. Did you decide?
Speaker 1: Did you decide to have a child because you were going to get a tax credit?
Speaker 17: You know, it never crossed my mind. I grew up in a neighborhood where it did cross to a lot of people's mind. But I'm no longer in that neighborhood and I don't have any plans of going back.
Speaker 3: Excellent, Thank you, Troy, and good God bless you, sir. Prayers, thoughts and love to Troy and his wife on the bundle of joy arriving today. I hope that baby is born very healthy and very happy. Eight fifteen right now, if you have k site talks days, I found that article Biden Harris Department of Energy officials call for queering nuclear weapons as part of a radical DEI agenda. Welcome to the American military. Yes, they will spend money on the military, but it won't be for weapons systems. It'll be for crap like this. I can give you the details coming back or call. I'll talk about something else that if you bring it up. Coming up at eight sixteen fifty five. Caresee the talk station. Foreign Exchange gets your imported car fixed for less money. That's the point of Foreign Exchange, very existence. They have a sc certified Master technicians there that will fix your car. You will get a full warranty on parts in service. And I don't care what kind of a car you got, whether it's from a traditional Asian or European manufacturer, from the run of the mill, beat up Hondas sitting in somebody's driveway, that'd be mine. One hundred and forty nine thousand miles. I think I was driving around my son yesterday going to to make a big costco running the Honda, and I realized that, yeah, we were coming fast, approaching one hundred fifty thousand miles, and it looks terrible on the outside, but it runs like a champ. Thanks to Foreign Exchange for keeping that one going for a long, long time and many years to hell ahead of it. I'm sure so Foreign Exchange you get a full warrantam parts in service, and they will not charge you as much as the dealer, and sometimes substantially less. My oil change is a primary example of that. Embarrassing to admit that the dealer charges more than four hundred dollars for an oil change. I can get it at Foreign Exchange for two hundred dollars less than the dealer costs. Actually, I think a little bit more than two hundred dollars savings.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I hate the fact that the oil change costs that much, but Lord almighty, I can cut the bill in half. Well, that's the point of Foreign Exchange. Tell Austin and the crew at the Westchester location. Brian said, Hi, when you stop in, or when you call to stop in, take the Tylersville Eggs and off seventy five go East two Street, Tanger right on Kinglet a real short jog find him online at foreign x form the letter x dot com. You can call for the appointment and again say hi for me five one three six four four, twenty six, twenty six, six four four twenty six, twenty.
Speaker 1: Six fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 5: Are you planning?
Speaker 3: Eight twenty at two five K see talkstation bottom of the hour with iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. Yeah, going back to defensemanning and you know the other thing I will observe. I don't know that anybody has a clue on where Kamala Harris's foreign policy wise. You got the world on fire right now?
Speaker 1: Where is she?
Speaker 3: Where does she stand? Did you just pick any conflict, any hotspot in the world? Where does she stand? Is she in favor of continuing to fund Ukraine with weapons and maybe boots on the ground. Is she in favor of a two state solution? Is she cottoning up to the pro Hamas Palestinian protesters that are rioting in the streets of Chicago? And parenthetically, I guess putting bugs in the food being served to the delegates at the DNC. You don't know, nobody knows she wasn't in charge of foreign policy in the Biden administration. She was in charge of the border, I might quickly remind folks, So there you go. But in so far as the Biden Administration's foreign policy and their stance for America's military, there's not a human being in my listening audience. It doesn't realize that this diversity equity inclusion stuff, this woke philosophy is being taught and part of the culture of the American military. Now it's embedded in every the four corners of the military, as illustrated by this February twenty twenty four appointment. What you're just learning about Sneehan Naire is her name. Biden administration announced that she had been appointed as special assistant at the National Nuclear Security Administration. She thinks that white supremacy has invaded the four corners in the American military, and she's interested in queering nuclear weapons as part of her views on diversity, equity inclusion. Get a load of these quotes, and they're not going to make much sense to you. And this is the kind of thing that your children be taught if you go to a four year lift liberal arts college. Finally, queer theory informs the struggle for nuclear justice and disarmament. Queer theory helps to shift the perception of nuclear weapons as instruments for security by telling the hidden stories of displacement, illness, and trauma caused by their production and testing. DEI, she argues, is essential for creating effective nuclear policy. Go ahead and see how that that one fits into your mind. She previously received hundreds of thousands of dollars or rather the Stimson Institute where she previously worked, hundred of thousand dollars from Soros's Open Society Foundation, and millions from the state of cutter And according to Fox News Insight on this, she believes that the DEI agenda the workforce of a nuclear secure security facility is at risk for becoming well insider threats like white supremacy by understanding DEI as a set of values critical to security and just I mean, when I read this before, it's like, who WHOA She's springing from an erroneous proposition. Do you believe the DEI is critical to national security, diversity, equity, inclusion. You know, it's critical national security. People who care about our country and care about its borders and care about threats both domestic and foreign that will be a critical component of serving in America's military.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: By understanding DEI as a set of values critical to security, and therefore as an element of an effective nuclear security culture, stakeholders can explore how DEI can contribute to stronger security at nuclear facilities. Her DEI agenda envisions expanding America's deep secrets, yes, the nuclear secrets that you would be well privy to at a nuclear facility. She wants to extend it to even people with foreign connections. She claims that individuals with foreign connections were discouraged from applying because, she says race. Now, this is the preposterous reality you think you're face when you're dealing with a leftist who wants to tell you that the entire world is perpetually broken and racist. If you are worried about national security threats both foreign and domestic, and you are concerned about the country, our values and our principles, the constitution of the United States of America, and our own individual security and not getting into a war or defending us from threats like war, does that have anything to do with the color of a person's skin. Does that have anything with the race. No, if you want to work in a nuclear facility, they're gonna vet you. They're gonna look at your background, and they're gonna see if you have any connections to foreign governments, which maybe well or may have rather contrary interest two hours, because you could represent a threat to security. That's not because of the color of your skin. Woman, It's because of your political beliefs and philosophies and the idea that you may working with nuclear weapons and nuclear secrets do something to undermine the United States of America.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but it's race that does it. You frighten people away that have foreign connections. We want them working around these nuclear weapons and nuclear secrets.
Speaker 1: It goes on and on.
Speaker 3: You should read the article for yourself. I mean, it's a fall up into I just stared in disbelief. But then again, this is twenty twenty four. This is the crap that's being taught in colleges. This is what they are moving toward. More and more every day, not more guns, not more bombs, not more military preparedness like in being able to fight in the field, kill people, break things, upholding the constitution and defending us from threats, both domestic and foreign. No, it's about well, what color your skin is, not whether you care about America, just making sure we check all the right box and have X number percentage of people in any given race or belief systems with access to nuclear weapons. Great A twenty six fifty five curious to detoxication. I'm sure you're as clear about that as I am right now. Which is like mud. Lean ARROWLLC business consultants is what they are, and their business consultants that Lean Arrow has spent decades at Fortune five hundred country companies and they've seen the best and the worst of all things, and that's why they got together Lean AROWLLC. Those business consultants know that every business, both large and small, is a bunch of complex system. Is a complex system of individual components, and you've got to deal with things like well strategy, quality, sales, manufacturing, supply, chain engineering, EHS, facility consolidation. If these things aren't running together, and as a well oiled machine, the whole system suffers. Even one component not working well can reduce morale, high turnover, you get poor quality goods and services, late deliveries, and bottom line, your bottom line struggles as well. What Lianero does is it partners with with companies like yours and they do a deep dive analysis looking at all these different elements and come up with a better way they solve the problems to improve your bottom line and increase your morale and reduce your turnover, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And right now.
Speaker 3: LINEROLLC they're putting the money where their mouth is offering a complementary business evaluation for qualified businesses. Get in touch with them online. You fill out a form, see if you're qualifying, and see what lean EROLLC can do for you, which is well help you realize your business's potential.
Speaker 17: Today fifty five karc dot com Another insurance story from talk station.
Speaker 1: A thirty KRCD talk station. Happy Friday Eve made always that much happier because at this point we get to talk to I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliff, who joins the program every Thursday at this time, Jay Ratlift, my friend, welcome back to the morning show. It's always a pleasure having you on.
Speaker 16: Hey, Happy Friday Eve. It's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 3: Well, and I read your posts from a few days ago on the morning show. I believe it was yesterday, and what a beautiful post it was, and you recounted your life having lived at the travel lodge over the Dayton International Airport for what ten years while you were honing your skills as a trader, perfecting your trade strategy, which is what you do for a living now and you have all these students who learn how to trade stocks based upon your strategy, and you've been wildly successful. But it came as a consequence of hard work. And I used your post as a springboard to point that out. Yeah, you struggled, you suffered, you had your bad days, but you worked your butt off and you transformed your life from living in a at a travel lodge to well a wildly successful, beautiful environment you're living in now. I love the pictures you send from your place down in at the Southern Command. But it was the point was hard work paid off, And that was the point of your post.
Speaker 16: And it could have been hard work may not have paid off. But you know when you when you recognize, as idea, you have one life to live. And I've lost so many of my friends at such an early age. It's a further reminder that, look, you're here for one shot, make the most of it. And when I see people that have dreams that really could contribute to our world, and they back off because either they don't want it bad enough or they listen to other people who say it can't be done. Yeah, I'm thinking a lot of the problems if you listed them all one to a bazillion, a lot of those problems can be solved if people would follow their dreams. And you know, if it's if it's if it's somebody that creates a micros off Bill Gates, if it's somebody that creates a vaccine, if it's somebody that serves as a missionary, and app whatever it is, if we could contribute what we're passionate about. My I mean, I watch people drive to work, Brian, and you do all the time, the frowns going, the smiles coming back. They they live for that precious couple days off and then live for retirement. Where you what average retirement you seven years you're dead. It just yeah, So I choose to take a slightly different outlook on things and appreciate every day that I've been given. And yeah, I'm just glad I was given today. And yeah, my students continue to do well, and I'm very proud of them, and I try to encourage them to give back as well, because if you're going to start generating a lot of money, that's okay, but don't lose sight of the fact that you know you can be a blessing to other people and do it. Whatever it is that you are passionate about, use what you've been given to try to affect the lives positively of other people.
Speaker 1: And that will bring you, Oh Dari use the word joy, yes.
Speaker 16: Real joy, and it's you don't sit around complaining. I have such hatred for a political opponent that it defines your existence. And I've told so many of my friends that are so anti Trump. I'm like, I get it, but don't allow him to control that man controls eighty percent of your life and it's just your blood pressure goes up. There's no way you should ever allow something like that to happen. But when your life is defined by hate or by you know, being that miserable, I just I don't get it because I'm thinking, there's such a beautiful alternative to get away from that and turn to what you do. And I love my sister, but my sister is kind of along the line of you know, she hates Trump. She any times something comes up, I've got to hear about it, and I'm like, I get it, I get it, I get it. And if you try to point something out on the other side, then it becomes name calling and you never can have a conversation on facts because that's where it kind of goes out the window. And that's why when I heard Harris's speech here recently about all the economic points without any specifics. A, it sounded if you read the transcript it was a Republican and B you look at the specifics, which she's not going to give until after she's elected. And it's clear that, just like every other politician, sadly, sometimes from both sides of the aisle, they're just thrown out sand sound bites hoping that this dry by generation of social media buys the headlines and votes for her.
Speaker 1: Amen. That's why I like talking to you, Jay Ratlift.
Speaker 3: You're uplifting, you got a great story, a great message, You're hopeful, you're proud of what you got. You're happily contently married to a beautiful woman who is your better than half. All things right and you like to point that out, and you try to remind yourself of that every single day. You know, there's beautiful things going on.
Speaker 16: So get the motel room key from the travel logy. I have it with me everywhere I go, so I refuse to forget where I came from.
Speaker 3: Brother, Good for you. I appreciate your message. I just had to bring that up. We'll dive into aviation issues coming up next. Has some funny stories to go over with. Jay eight thirty five. You've got KCD talk station, matches.
Speaker 9: For an accident and you're the new Richmond exit on west to seventy five no delay southbound seventy one slows from field turtle off and onto red tank. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRSC the talk station.
Speaker 10: Keep your stupid mouth shut, Joy, Ay.
Speaker 1: Forty fifty five KRSC talk station and the man the meth.
Speaker 3: The legend is I heard media aviation expert Jay rattle, if it doesn't mind a curveball every once in a while, Transportation and Security Mission has this three to one rule that's in place, and Jay, I'm sure you know about this, limiting the amount of liquid you can bring onto a plane to three point four ounces. I saw this swall Street Journal article by Jacob Passey which pointed out that they're bringing out CT scanners and using the CT scanners that allows them to determine whether any given liquid is a danger or not. So if you have shampoo in a bottle and it's more than three point four ounces, the machine would say, not a problem, go ahead. It's not explosive, So that's fine. But the efficiency and effectiveness of government is in full demonstration here. According to the Journal, they calculate they'll need twenty two hundred CTEAM Scheme machines to reach full operational capacity at all our airports here, but they've only deployed about forty percent of them. They have the funding, I guess, and it won't They won't reach their goal until twenty forty.
Speaker 16: Two, sixteen years. Yeah, and by then the technology will be outdated and want to do it all over again. Yes, it's a lot like the puffer machines. You remember we had those for a period of time. They were about one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars a pop. The usement nuclear power plants and things. You'd step in them and they'd have that little puffet of air that would go by, and it was for explosive trace residue, where they were trying to see if any of your clothing skin had come in contact with any explosive residue and it would flag and then you'd be subjected to secondary security. The problem was the failure rate on them was so high. It was like people go through them and fail, rescan fail, and then it was like, well, why do we even have them. So they took all those things out eventually and came in with the full body imaging scanners, which I like because of the fact that they will detect powder or liquid explosives that might be strapped to someone's body. The magnetometers we walk through obviously we're designed simply for metal. So the full body imaging scanners are the next best thing, and certainly we want to speed up the security process. And Brian, the technology down the road has us walking through a hallway with our luggage and we would be screened the entire way on both sides. So then after we get to the end of the hallway, if there's anything that we're carrying that is unquestionable, they simply pull us off to the side and scan things and everybody else keeps walking because we recognize that aviation is what it is, the economic engine that helps drive this country. So everything we can do to make things safe and certainly easier is going to be something that we're looking at. That's why a lot of airlines around the world are going to facial recognition technology. While we'll see it at the TSA checkpoints, we'll see it at the gate area. In fact, that it will lead eventually to passengers boarding themselves with no gate agent. That's the dream, because you save money if you're an airline, if you don't have to pay those people, I think you've got to have somebody there. But they will have nearby customer service desks to help people that might service eight or ten gates. So we're moving in that direction, and as far as technology will allow us, and as far as the consumer will allow it, we're going to continue to move in that direction.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, and I'm glad technology can advance like this, but it's just twenty forty two to unroll technology that we've got already, and I appreciate that that technology also will get uh.
Speaker 16: If by giving us a phone that's going to take sixteen years to develop that yeah, would be outdated after year eight months or something else. So you hit it perfectly when you started government led project, and sadly this is where it goes.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the CT scan manufacturer probably has a close relationship with somebody in government.
Speaker 1: What do you think on that? I would say.
Speaker 16: Probably both sides, absolutely, and real.
Speaker 3: Quick for we're going to take another break and get to the other topics because they're funny. Can you just explain to me how do they come up with three point four ounces? Is that connected with anything that makes sense?
Speaker 16: I well, what you look at is the amount of explosives that would be needed for it to represent a threat aero dynamically to the structure of the aircraft. So but the problem is if you have minimal traits of like ten people carrying it, well, then you've got a lot more of what you need. So it's I hate to say we're managing the perception of safety, but sadly many times that's exactly what we're doing. And you know, it's like before nine eleven we did screen check bags because people thought we screen checked bags, and the thought was is going to be too time consuming, too expensive? No way people would put up with it, you'd have to check in five hours before. I mean all these things. And of course after the attacks of nine to eleven we did shift then, thankfully to screening every bag. But Brian, you know before nine eleven, fifty terrorists could have checked in with fifty bags not even gotten on the plane prior to the positive passenger bag match program we had, and fifty airplanes would have came crashing out of the sky with no terrace on board, simply because we were not screening check bags at the time. So it forced us through nine to eleven to take that step. Otherwise I don't think they ever would have because after the bombing of pan In one h three over lockerby Scotland, it was a decision all those years before we need to start screening check bags. They still chose not to do it and ask those three idiotic questions every time we checked in as the way to address the threat, which again was a joke.
Speaker 1: Let's bring it right back.
Speaker 3: We got some funny ones, including a man bleeding from a hair transplant and lost scissors forcing a flight to return to the gate. Though first butt herb Remoters family owned and operator. This is five generations of family ownership and operation, and they sell only the finest world class lawn equipment brands like John Deere, x Mark Steele, and Honda Power Equipment, to name a few. I've worked with but Herber voters. I had a wonderful contrast. Is why I'm so happy to be able to recommend but Herbert to you, because I did the box store things. Stupidly went to the box store thinking it was going to be an easy process, and it turns out no. I ended up with garbage that I bought. I didn't realize it was. I thought I had researched it. They don't know anything about what they're selling. And then when it counked out the first time I used it, I had to take it back. That was me doing all the loading and unloading and putting it together. Never ever going to be the case. At but Herbert Motors, they'll deliver it to your door, ready to run, ready to cut the lawn, use the steel power equipment, you know, the hedge clipper or whatever you bought from the steel. John Deere, they're having an inventory reduction sale in John Deere, world class brand. That one is you can save a lot of money by taking advantage of the inventory reduction sale where you can learn more about it. Budheerbertmotors dot com. You know Bud Herbert's old model. The most expensive tool you'll ever buy is a cheap one.
Speaker 1: And don't you know it.
Speaker 3: When I talked to Bud Herbert, I ended up with a Honda commercial grade push mower. Talks costs me a little bit more than the lower quality models, but the last mower I will ever buy. So say it the Herbert family and I take confidence in that, and they service what they sell. I've had them over to my house to service it as well, getting the blade sharp and the oil change. You can tell them, Brian said, I when you call it, you'd be so happy you're working with the Herbert family. Five one three five four one thirty two ninety one five one three five four one thirty two ninety one online but Herbert Mootors.
Speaker 5: Dot Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Home Valus in City or skin rounding up with Jay ray Leff. I love holding them over for the entire half hour. Yeah you're stuck with me, brother.
Speaker 16: No problem.
Speaker 1: We got a bleeding hair transplant guy. You can't get on a plane after that huh.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 16: It was an American Airlines flight. I think eighteen fifty eight was a flight number, to be boringly specific, and they were flying from Miami to Las Vegas. And apparently the man had just had a hair transplant surgery, and as it happens, it bleeds a little bit at the scalp after the procedure the day of and I think the day after, so he bores the flight and his forehead starts to bleed a little bit. They flight attendants asked the had advantage or something he could cover it up with, giving him the opportunity to do so. He said, I don't have anything. I'm fine, I'll be fine, don't need anything. And they said, no, there's a problem because we can't have someone that has blood hazardous material my word, not theirs, bleeding from their forehead. So they told him that they since he didn't have anything to cover it up with, that he and his companion they would both have to deplane and catch a later flight. And he refused. He's in Miami, Florida, says I'm not gonna do it. If I'm not flying, nobody is well, okay, now everybody off the plane is removed. We do that now, because you don't want to have another doctor dragging down the aisle video. So they get all the passengers off first. Then the police are summoned, and the police remove the two and arrest them and away they go. But it was simply it's a hazardous material. It's the same way if you have a first responder that shows up somebody is bleeding, they take precautions, and it's the same thing with a flight crew. You simply can't have it.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 16: Had the gate agent notice this, the gate agent probably would have approached the individual saying, look, I've noticed this. You're not gonna be allowed to board in this condition. Is there anything that you can do, because if not, we're going to have to accommodate you on a later flight. Never lying that individual get on the airplane. But the gate areas are so chaotic, the staff is so overworked. I'm sure they got there at the last second. They're concentrating on the line of people that have already formed, and you know, they should have stopped the boarding process and had the guy stepped to the side, but they did not, and the flight attendants were forced to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, and even more bizarre lost scissors.
Speaker 16: Yep, this happened. It happened in Japan, and you've got You've got the gift shops in the terminal, and one of the gift shops noticed their scissors had gone missing. Now you're in the sterile area of an airport. Everybody's been screened. Everybody's about to board airplanes. They contact the airport police.
Speaker 10: We don't know what to do.
Speaker 16: Police say, okay, we stop everything. Nobody boards any plane, no plane leaves. We've got to get everybody out of the sterile area back on the other side of security. Step one, Step two, we've got to do a hard target search to the entire terminal, seeing if the hit scissors were stolen and placed somewhere under a seat trap, can, bathroom, everywhere has to be checked because the thought is somebody could have got them, hit them, been rescreened, get back on the other side, and then retrieve those scissors that they hid and board a plane and do something bad. So they go through this process of getting everybody out, They do the search, they rescreen everybody. Thirty one flights are canceled, two hundred and ten flights are delayed. Before everybody's allowed to finally leave, and the PS well and all of that was the proper security protocol. Bryan. It's a lot like if you and I are working at the TSA checkpoint and somebody rushes by and is not screened and goes into a terminal. As long as we can keep an eye on that individual to make sure that they did not interact with any person or did not hide something somewhere. In other words, they were under constant supervision. Once they're apprehended, you can remove them and nothing happens. But the moment they disappear and you can't account for where they were at or who they may have interacted with, you've got to take the step of okay, we've got to get everybody out, We've got to search the terminal, have to re screen everybody, and everything comes to a screeching halt. Now the kicker here is the gift store that started all this found the scissors the next day. Oh that's where I put them. It's all for nothing. I know if that person is still employed or not. But yes, I'm sure people are not too happy to hear the PS on that particular story.
Speaker 1: After going through all of that, do the math on how much money it costs collectively for every person delayed travel. You know, planes being held up, YadA, YadA, YadA. It's amazing lost scissors all right day.
Speaker 16: We're not making it up. I'm gonna get emails. We are not google it. It's on the internet, which means it has to be true.
Speaker 1: That's what Abraham Lincoln always said, this part company as we always doing hub delays. Jay Rattlive.
Speaker 16: I knew that Abraham didn't anything about the internet, but Joe, if you.
Speaker 1: Read it on the internet, it's true quote for.
Speaker 16: Abraham Lincoln exactly. I love that the minimal issues, Brian, we might see issues in Seattle and Tampa. I don't think anything untill later today, and I don't think the delay is going to be more than thirty minutes, so it's not even worth mentioning. So if you pick today, you pick probably the best day of the week to travel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good news from Jay Ratliff. Always wonderful thing to part company on. Good news.
Speaker 3: Jay, until next week, take care of my friend. God bless you and keep up the positive attitude because it does rub off when you post about it.
Speaker 16: It's exactly what you're doing. So you keep up the good work brother.
Speaker 1: Thanks man.
Speaker 3: We'll talk eight fifty six to fifty five Krcity talk station talk we did. Kurt Kastum was on at seven thirty. Senior policy fellow