Speaker 1: One on one with Lynch Taco Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. The sportion of the show brought you by Thursday night football. We're gonna be out on Thursday night. We've got the Cowboys and the Giants. We will be pregaming at Crickets in Melbourne off Wickham from six States.
Speaker 2: Havard coming to hang. Like Lyncher said, six to eight Crickets. There's gonna be Pitcher specials while we're there. Twenty dollars neutral buckets while we're there, of course, j are our prizes and we'll have bwo stickets are rush stickers as well set stickets. Yeah, I think it was it was tickets and stickers mix which we will have both. We will so we're gonna have stickets. Went you stiket No join us man Forvard. We don't get to make it out there a ton, so to be good to see everybody. Crickets Sports bar Wickham Road six to eight.
Speaker 1: Two guys with the SA Cup. No. Two guys with the same name teamed up for a string of burglaries across the UK. They're both named Bernie McDonough, both spelled the same way. No relation whatsoever. However, if you look at their published mugshots, which I put up on our Facebook page, Uh huh, these guys have got to be long lost relatives somehow. These dim wits from.
Speaker 2: The McDonough clean I'm fook see.
Speaker 1: Be a father's son. One fifty six, the others thirty five, both named Bernie McDonough, both from different towns, not related. They pulled off a string of heists where they broke into people's homes and stole a bunch of jewelry and TV sets, and security cameras got them both on video, so they were both arrested and both just got sentenced to prison.
Speaker 2: They do look related. Yeah, wow, what are the chances of that? Seriously, the McDonald's boys, Oh yeah, it is. It is an Irish story. I was just guessing that with McDonough, but sure enough, it's from the Irish post. We used to do that when I was in CCD and a Sunday school. A guy named Robert and I'm Robert, and in one actually in one class, we had four Roberts.
Speaker 1: We all went by different things.
Speaker 2: I went by Bob, one one by Bobby, one one by Robert. But we changed names. Me and this dude, Robert Falstrom, and he was a hell raiser two And I realized after we traded names for the teacher, it was the worst move I ever made.
Speaker 1: Because this guy got in trouble all the all the.
Speaker 2: Time in there, and I like, man, my parents are getting yelled at about you.
Speaker 1: Those were the days when you used to have a class where there was four dudes with four normal names, not like now there's four dudes all named Teal Chaser.
Speaker 2: You know, Chase is more on the normal side. Well, when you get into the Teal or right Forest, huh is ain't gump No No.
Speaker 1: Woman in South Carolina says she's done doing CrossFit. She says she worked out so hard her arms basically exploded. Taco Bob, they just exploded.
Speaker 3: The next day when I woke up, I was really really sore and my arms were swollen. And I thought that I was just super sore because I haven't done upper body in a while, and I especially haven't done pull ups in a while, like it's been a.
Speaker 2: Couple of years.
Speaker 3: My issue was my arms. They were so swollen. I couldn't straighten out my arms all week. In my hands and fingers were starting to go numb on Friday and tingling. So that's why Saturday morning I went to urgent care and they immediately just sent me to the er.
Speaker 1: She was diagnosed with something called dough if I'm pronouncing them, sorry, your muscles get so damaged the cells die. It could cause kidney failure and even kill you. Wow, Jim, rats be aware.
Speaker 2: Working out so hard that it's actually bad for your muscles.
Speaker 1: Exploded in their arms. I thought you were going to the gym on a regular basis. I was a rab dough. I don't want to get the rab dough. It's no, it's not like Rayb's. It's ex floating arms.
Speaker 2: Huh, dead cells next to now my kidneys fall out.
Speaker 1: Are already working pretty good. On the liver, yeah, some of these to still be functioning. I'm good. I have my physical today.
Speaker 2: Uh. Now is this another no E day? Or that was yesterday with the blood work? It was before my blood work. Now today's just normal day, except when you go to the doctor and get the barrage.
Speaker 1: Get the what's with these liver enzymes? Really tell me a story I haven't heard. Natalie Sulman.
Speaker 2: You just chalk it up now, I'll ever I mean, I'm doing my best, doctor, know what you tell I don't know. I'm asking in case I have it, in case I hear the talk. I've made strides in the areas.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: That's I'm wondering if you how the conversation goes. But I guess that's that. Uh, you know your business.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know where the doctor's patient confidential.
Speaker 1: If I go in here today and he tells me I've got six months to live, Whald, it'll be a topic on the show tomorrow. Man, I want you to have the heads up at that point.
Speaker 2: No good, no wow, you were here freaking out here to hide anything. I gotta go on socials and find a partner all of a sudden, a radio partner.
Speaker 1: I'll be thinking like that. Well, before we before we write me off collectively, let's hear about Octomom. Natalie Suilman. Her name used to be Nadya Sueman. She changed it to Natalie. Well, for those of you who don't remember Octomom, she gained fame. I believe it was like two thousand and nine. Gave birth to the world's first surviving octuplets, and she was artificially knocked up. Yeah, and done so while she was an unemployed single parent who already had a bunch of other kids.
Speaker 2: But it didn't matter because the public was so enamored with her that they flooded her with pampers and all that.
Speaker 1: But most of a lot of people turned on her when they got all this, you know, And then the doctor, the fertility doctor ultimately lost his license. The state Medical board took his license away from it. It was a Beverly Hills doctor who was like for over pumping her gross negligence by making an excessive number of embryo transfers into her So anyways, the update is Octoman. By the way, Octomom has fourteen kids.
Speaker 2: In all car insurance is going to be a pain in the butt.
Speaker 1: Man. She's now a grandmother, not saying which one of her kids has blessed her with a grant. Her first grandchild her oldest kid is twenty three. Still not clear who the father of the first grandchild is. Most of her kids are boys.
Speaker 2: That's where, you know, like the grandparents are always just begging, reaching their arms out to get the baby. Pat Look, I just want to hold the baby. I'm so proud of my grandchild.
Speaker 1: She's going no no more on octomom on Era Lynchintaco. Like at w j R dot com, she gets like the baby.
Speaker 2: Sweats, like baby anxiety.
Speaker 1: What he got pretty gross? So or she was like doing born and stuff now trash, octobom trash.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna watched it, though
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did not, like yeah you Orlando's rock station