Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to New York Corners.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, I gotta change the music for this guy.
Speaker 2: Good one May double o seven.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: I've ever been to do it?
Speaker 1: Pretty great, pretty great. You're not working out doors today, are you?
Speaker 3: I might have to do a little bit, but not much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you do? I don't even know what you do?
Speaker 3: I mean just I'm actually a manager for a local internet company.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's cool.
Speaker 1: What did you think he was like fighting secret agent secret agent stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought so too. That's why I never asked him what he did. He's double oh seven. Sean Connery crying out loud. We all know what he does.
Speaker 1: He bangs chicks and drinks. Martiniz shaking, not starred. You're taking on Tom today?
Speaker 2: Hello? Tom morning, Good morning Tom. What do you do.
Speaker 3: Working very old and a warehouse?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, Martiniz shaking that start.
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Okay, Tom? What was the least time?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Who are you? You haven't played in a while?
Speaker 3: Play a few times until I've been a year, year and a half.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Tom, what do you. What are you been doing? Can you just come in here anytime you want? Just walk drop us for a year. Oh it's Chili's fault. Okay, right off anything. Oh it's chili.
Speaker 1: No wonder you haven't played a while. We got chili answering. All right, Tom, welcome back to the game. Sean's a three time Hall of Famer. You are, I'm assuming are a no time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've been left at the door twice, but no Hall of Fame yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's get the job done, dude, punch it through today. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: I have those Coheed and Cambria tickets taking back to Sunday. They're out on tour. They're coming here September eighth, seven and three. Mus call, Oh you got a new.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Sean Connery a little louder than Tom. So, Tom, I need you to step up, step into that phone a little. All right, Okay, there you go. That was louder like that.
Speaker 2: Tom's in the warehouse. Here we go. Question number one, this is pretty timely.
Speaker 1: What ocean is off the California coast, Tom, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Specific it's a correct answer.
Speaker 3: That was quick.
Speaker 2: That was really quick.
Speaker 1: He didn't smoke you on that, Sean, but it was it was real clear that he beat you. Next next question, Next question, Here we go. What is the video game where you play as a blue hedgehog? Sean Sean, Yeah, yeah, Sonic. As soon as you heard blue hedge, he got he chimed in.
Speaker 2: He got it right. Yeah, he did time that right. Okay, you got one apiece. Tom. You were just behind him on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're showing me, You're you're showing us all a little something here. Uh for the wind fellas. What is the name of the tallest animal on Earth?
Speaker 2: Tom? Tom Grass the game?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: That's some do That's a big upset. That's a really big upset. Tom. That's no slam on you. But Sean's really good.
Speaker 1: People were calling him that they thought he was gonna win the whole thing last year, and now Tom comes back in after a year and a half and smokes him.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Uh No one pump chump but lumpy Dumpy too pumpy. Some have said, Sean, nobody said that. Nobody said that I just did. Nobody said all right, all right, Sean, we got to say goodbye to you, and uh, okay, this is interesting. Tom you want to play tomorrow, You want to just or you just want to wait another year and a half. I okay, I'd like you to play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna well, I gotta get a victory speech out of you, and then we're gonna put you with chile A.
Speaker 2: Make sure we've got a good number to call you. And bro, you could you could play four more days if you like.
Speaker 3: All right, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Wow, interesting way to start the year.