Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You do ask me the questions and I give you answers, and then you're like.
Speaker 3: What where did that come?
Speaker 2: I know, but it was only because my wife actually made some susiki last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just so happened to have some. So that'll be perfect with the salmon. Anyway, What else is going on?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna have on the side?
Speaker 1: As I was going to do a baked potato. I know you don't think I should do that. You think I should lean off the cars.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that, don't Polpe Francis died this morning at the Vatican. Italian media said he died about ninety minutes after his alarm clock went off this morning.
Speaker 3: Why they would write that, I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 2: But died at the age of eighty eight at the Saint Martha residence there in the Vatican. According to his doctors, he passed away peacefully, woke up when his alarm went off at about six.
Speaker 5: What is the deal with that?
Speaker 1: They're trying to say that he was a go getter till the end, getting up at six am.
Speaker 2: Well, you saw the pictures of him yesterday. He did not appear to be a go getter. I mean the weekend Saturday meeting.
Speaker 3: That wasn't to be that man.
Speaker 1: Why would you allow that man to have a six am alarm clocks?
Speaker 3: Why did he need to have it?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 2: They said that he died from a cerebral stroke and subsequent heart failure. About twelve hours after he died is when they made the official announcement. In fact, just about an hour ago is when they released his official death certificate. In his final act of devotion, the Pope grated worshipers in Saint Peters Square yesterday what turned out to be his last public appearance before his death.
Speaker 1: La Mayor Bass is going to deliver the State of the City address any moment.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: We will dip into that and see what she's gonna say. In terms of spinning the state of Los Angeles. You've got a bunch of crooks running city hall, Kevin de Leone outlined his latest unearthed crookery.
Speaker 2: A guess as to what she's going to say the state of the city is like, what word she's going.
Speaker 1: To use vibrant, resilience, resilient, that's my or how many terms will she use to throw around? How many descriptors?
Speaker 2: The billion dollar budget deficit is going to be staring her square down in the face.
Speaker 5: How is she going to spin? The trash fees going up?
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter. It goes to homeless people.
Speaker 1: Remember ooh yeah, the great bucket of homeless.
Speaker 3: How's that going?
Speaker 2: We mentioned earlier former La City councilmen Kevin dal Leone could be fined up to nineteen thousand dollars for ethics violations for some votes while he was on the city council. Four counts of making or participating in a city decision in which he held a financial interest, plus one count of failing to disclose income. Apparently he was working with the AIDS Foundation and USC three votes combined. Those two organizations paid him two hundred and sixty four thousand dollars in consulting fees, violation of a city ordinance on campaign finance.
Speaker 1: Ah, they're coming for our butter. They're going after our butter. They're poisoning the butter. Nearly a ton of salted butter is being recalled because, according to the FDA, it is contaminated.
Speaker 5: With elevated levels of.
Speaker 1: Coliform A, bacteria found in animals, digestive tracks, and wastes.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a nice way of putting it. Gracious, butter tastes like ass.
Speaker 1: That's awful when the butter's not even safe. What kind of world are we living in?
Speaker 3: They came to take my butter, and.
Speaker 5: They do not take my butter. Do not come for my butter.
Speaker 2: FAA's investigating after an engine fire resulted in passengers on a Delta flight evacuating down emergency slides onto the tarmac in Orlando today. Airbus A three thirty had just taken off or it just left its gate, i should say, on its way to Hartsfield Jackson, Atlanta, two hundred people on board. There was a fire on one of the two engines, so the Delta flight crews follow procedures. They got everybody out of the cabin when the flames in the tailpipe.
Speaker 3: Of one of those engines was observed.
Speaker 1: Dating app rapist has been arrested in Fontana, a thirty one year old man. They say he met a woman on a dating app, and they're asking for other potential victims to come forward. This was in May of last year that a woman had been reported to be raped inside a vehicle there in Fontana. They say that he tried to contact a second victim in Orange County as well, user names like that a boy, La Lou and Joey two four two five nine nine, contacting them on different dating websites and then switch over to Snapchat to arrange a meeting.
Speaker 5: Things like that.
Speaker 2: Felt very old on Saturday night when a friend said they'd never heard the name Hailey Joel Osmond.
Speaker 3: Oh, really making a joke?
Speaker 2: I was about Hailey Joel Osman, the child actor who's now no longer a child, being arrested at Mammoth.
Speaker 5: I I know who he is. You want to try your joke out here?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's just I made a reference, like like that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy, Like Haley Joel Osman did a ski lift.
Speaker 2: Well, the guy was talking about a skee Chriss snowboarding trip, is what he was talking about. Likes you ever wrote it Hailey Joel Osmond on the slopes?
Speaker 3: Who's Hailey Joel Osmon? Oh? Never mind?
Speaker 5: Did you say never mind? Or did you explain everything?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Somebody else said, isn't he the kid that shows I shrewd dud people, And uh.
Speaker 5: Were you with Mark Thompson?
Speaker 2: Was that Mark Thompson? No, yes, I was with Mark Thompson. That was not him, but Hayley Joel Osmond thirty seven years old. He has apologized for using an anti Semitic slur during his arrest at Mammoth arrested for a public intoxication, possession of the cocaine, and disorderly conduct at Mammoth back on the eighth.
Speaker 5: What year did that come out? Ninety nine?
Speaker 1: Sixth sense? Yeah, ninety nine, so I mean twenty six years ago. I don't know before the guy was born exactly. That's the problem, and I don't think about it that way. But I mean, what movie came out? What movie came out in nineteen seventy two that I wouldn't understand a reference to Butch Cassidy and The Sun Dance Kid, you're making that up sixty nine that's when that came out.
Speaker 5: It's close.
Speaker 3: But I know who Robert Reverord and Paul Newman are right.
Speaker 5: Let me see popular nineteen seventy two movies? Are you? Oh? The Godfather?
Speaker 3: Never heard of it?
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: They say he had died from a stroke early this morning, eighty eight years old. He died about seven thirty five local time from cerebral stroke com irreversible cardio circulatory collapse. Of course, he has had a storied past with health issues. As it works, as we've reported, the conclave, we'll get together all the cardinals hundred and twenty at one hundred and thirty eight too, are under the age of eighty. That's why only one hundred and twenty get a vote. They'll vote four times daily for twenty days if need be. The average is about four days, and they'll whittle it down to two and pick a new guy.
Speaker 2: The Dow Jones Industrial average down well over a thousand points right now. It's down about three percent, as would be the S and P five hundred. The NASDAK is down more than three percent. All of this coming from President Trump slamming Jerome Powell, the FED chair. He wrote on truth Social this morning that Powell is a major loser and warned that the US economy could slow down unless interest rates are lowered immediately immediately. He touted lower prices in a truth Social post and said the economy could be slowing unless mister too late a major loser lower interest rates, lowers interest rates.
Speaker 1: Now, I was going through all the pageantry that goes along with a pope dying.
Speaker 5: Did we give away the money yet?
Speaker 3: Nope? Oh let's do that first, got it?
Speaker 6: Now? Your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website, bills.
Speaker 3: That's bills b I L L.
Speaker 4: S Eder It now at KFI AM six forty dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash cash Howard.
Speaker 4: By Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, Winning is everything. Call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million, that's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 2: Bills is the word goes on the website and winners are notified via email.
Speaker 3: Alex Michaelson and for John. Next hour is going to have another shot for even when a thousand.
Speaker 1: Bucks Well, and we'll get into a lot of what Elix will probably be talking about, because Karen Bass just started her State of the City address and we'll dip into that in a moment. I just wanted to mention this because I thought it was interesting I often do when they have all this pageantry that surrounds a you know, a royal wedding or what have you. And in this case the death of a pope, the first thing that's done is the pope's chief of staff calls out his baptismal name three times, and if there is no response, that's when the death certificate is prepared.
Speaker 2: That's how they determine if the guys did rely ceremonially but still.
Speaker 1: I mean back in the day there was no machines took someone up. I guess they didn't understand. You know, you check a pulse, isn't that? The first thing I don't know loud right in front.
Speaker 3: Of him, Gary.
Speaker 1: Is something the name on my birth certificate? Gary did, what's the name on your birth certificate? That is not true. Stop telling yourself that it's not true.
Speaker 2: You're the mayor of the city of Los Angeles. She's giving her state of the City address right.
Speaker 7: Now, just over one hundred days after a natural disaster, a firestorm.
Speaker 5: You left so reminds us of how you weren't even here in an instant. It reminds us of how you are as a mayor's.
Speaker 7: On our city, which already had huge challenges, but you left.
Speaker 5: There's only every day the strain.
Speaker 7: Of the housing crisis, the tragedy of the homelessness crisis. We worry about public safety and the unpredictability.
Speaker 5: Would you say she worries.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: We worry about a change in climate that brings increasing weather extremes.
Speaker 1: You see the bunny at the White House, the big bunny that was on the balcony with the President and Millennia.
Speaker 5: I want you to creep as bunny man.
Speaker 7: We are not here to gloss over difficulties. We are here to make this about glass sing over and to make real you.
Speaker 1: And your decision to leave the city.
Speaker 7: Today, I want to talk about and confront what isn't working, investing in what.
Speaker 5: Is further right here Angelino's We.
Speaker 7: Must reform how our city works and we must rebuild a city that works better.
Speaker 5: Does that even mean? What does that even mean? Who writes this like that?
Speaker 1: Is just let me say nothing for two sentences and then get a round of applies.
Speaker 7: Sanuary, we saw thousands of Angelinos evacuate from.
Speaker 5: That, including you. You evacuated to Africatwood.
Speaker 7: In Brentwood, in Encino, in Sherman Oaks and of course in Palisades where tragically twelve people lost their lives.
Speaker 3: Chief Jim McDonald on his phone, is.
Speaker 1: He really that's called lost homes loss, not just a property because he's actually doing his job, unlike somebody else of community.
Speaker 7: Our city and county firefighters heroically.
Speaker 5: Looks very pretty.
Speaker 3: I'll dive for that from around the state the country.
Speaker 5: Beautiful dress around the world's wow, she looks great. That is a great dress.
Speaker 3: So the state of the dress is good.
Speaker 1: You can't just look good. You got to do your job, you know what I mean. That's the thing about being mayor.
Speaker 7: After the fires were out.
Speaker 1: I needed to cover my ass billions and resolve ask how can we rebuild our homes?
Speaker 7: And when can we go home?
Speaker 5: Did we get rid of the red table? No heart of healing?
Speaker 7: The north Star of our recovery efforts.
Speaker 1: Had the north Star on their bingo car. I love star reference. All right, let's pot this down. So I want to acknowledge nothing is coming of anything.
Speaker 7: Who are here today, the people that do their jobs of Pali strong Mariam Tsar of the Pali Recovery Coal is coal of the Pacific.
Speaker 1: These are all the people that have money that she's looking to for future contributions.
Speaker 5: Firefighters don't make enough for her.
Speaker 7: Working from day one to make sure that the community of the Palisades is in the forefront of the recovery effort. To Kevin Chin, who, despite having the stage four cancer, single handedly fought the flames and save people's.
Speaker 1: Lives single handedly, I don't think you should put down the cancer guy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying. I'm just that's not what I was doing. You don't talk crap about people. It's not who you are. No, you answer jeopardy questions.
Speaker 3: I can do that when we come back.
Speaker 5: Okay, shann it's a real humdinger.
Speaker 3: I bet.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: The Pope's body relie in state starting on Wednesday. They made the announcement today the Vatican, when they also discussed the official notification, the process that the Vatican has to notify the public that the pope has passed away.
Speaker 3: As Francis did at the age of eighty eight. This morning.
Speaker 2: Italian media were the first to report that he died from a cerebral hemorrhage a stroke. Said to be unrelated to the respiratory problems and the pneumonia that he had suffered.
Speaker 1: Back in February, a writer dressed as Paul Revere eased his horse up to the Boston Marathon finished line and proclaimed, the runners are coming, which is not really what Paul Revere said, right, The British are coming.
Speaker 5: That was all for show.
Speaker 3: I don't even think they were referred to as British.
Speaker 8: In that time.
Speaker 5: I no, no, I think that's all for fun and loyalist poetry.
Speaker 3: I think they were called loyalists.
Speaker 1: I think it even got even weedier than that, Like you wouldn't say the Loyalists are coming, you know, even if that's what they were called caph not a bad word, but just something more colloquial for the people that lived there, The red Mess I don't remember, I know, I mean I think that he had a name for them. That was something anyway, So down Boyle Street, Boylston Street they came today in record time, a historic family first. Even the star spangled banner got some airtime as the Boston Marathon commemorated the twenty two and fifty Excuse me, can I screw more up? The two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the first shots fired in the American Revolution.
Speaker 5: Sharone Lo Ketty of kenyat broke the.
Speaker 1: Two Charona Lo Ketty of Kenya broke the Boston Marathon course record by more than two and a half minutes today.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, Wow, that's a that's a long day.
Speaker 2: Looked like a beautiful day. I was watching earlier some of the Red Sox game. They start that Patriot Day game at eleven o'clock local time.
Speaker 1: Fellow Kenyan John Carr recovered from a starting line fall to join his brother as a race champion, the first relatives to win the world's oldest and most prestigious annual marathon in a history that dates back to eighteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: That's very cool.
Speaker 1: It also marked the fiftieth anniversary of Bob Hall's pioneering wheelchair race. Marcel Hugue of Switzerland claimed his eighth victory. Susanna Sarconi of the US took the woman's title. She said, I always feel emotional when the national anthem is played. Is it the national anthem or is it the fact that you just ran twenty six miles?
Speaker 2: Everything hurts, angels and Dodgers both off today after wins yesterday. Angels will host the Pirates tomorrow. The Dodgers are going to be in Chicago to take on the Cubs. King's host the Edmonton Oilers tonight, game one of their Round one series. Clippers are in Denver again tonight. Nuggets lead that series. The Lakers back at action tomorrow against the Timberwolves.
Speaker 1: The sorry, I'm just like down the marathon hole. The winner finished in two hours seventeen minutes.
Speaker 2: You've done half marathons. I did have marathons in two fifteen.
Speaker 1: I have not done them in two I mean I barely did a ten k in an hour, I mean twenty six miles.
Speaker 3: It is so fast, It is so fast. Fair, I mean those guys you could.
Speaker 2: I don't think either one of us would be able to keep that pace for two minutes, no, let alone two hours.
Speaker 5: I couldn't keep No. What is that pace? Can you tell me?
Speaker 2: You tell me?
Speaker 3: Do the math.
Speaker 2: I have a story to tell, okay. Grayson Pope was walked on Thursday. Grayson Pope is a senior at the Hewitt Trustville High School. He plays on the Huskies baseball team. Two years ago, Grayson Pope had a tree fall on him. Oh, he was in a coma for forty two days. First of all, they said he was never going to survive. Then when he woke up, they said he's never going to walk again. He played for the hewittt Trustville High School baseball team when the tree fell on him. Thursday night was senior night and all of the guys on the team got together asked him to come back and play.
Speaker 3: He suited up with the rest of his buddies for senior Night.
Speaker 2: Late in the game, coach puts him in the opposing pitcher, walks him and he gets to run all the way to first by himself, which they said it was never going to happen.
Speaker 3: Wow, So he gets to end on a high note.
Speaker 5: Do they have like little tree patches or anything? Tree patches beat the tree, tree a fat tree.
Speaker 3: I think it was just grase and that beat the tree.
Speaker 1: The other kids didn't right, but together all right, So that pace would be like four minutes and fifty one.
Speaker 3: It's a five minute mile.
Speaker 1: That that equates to about twelve point five miles an hour. My sprint speed is nine and that's all out. My sprint speed is nine miles.
Speaker 3: Those people are probably pretty tough.
Speaker 5: I can do nine.
Speaker 1: I can do nine miles per hour for one minute, one minute, and he does twelve point five miles per hour.
Speaker 3: How tall are those people? I'm thinking leg leg length here.
Speaker 5: Because let me pull him up and I will see.
Speaker 2: Because I am not saying that you are short, but you're shorter than some of those marathon runners.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 1: You want to give me some sort of out, yeah, for not being able to it's a female?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: What did I read that wrong? Initially?
Speaker 3: Maybe sexist?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't think women can run marathons.
Speaker 5: Now I get why is this written up?
Speaker 2: Okay, mixtape Monday? When we you froze over there you stopped?
Speaker 1: Well, I realized that Sharon's a female name. But the way that's written up, they make it sat did she win the whole thing? She won the Boston Marathon? Is that something that happens that women win this thing? No, come on, don't be said I'm asking the wrong person, but it says Sharon Ladaki of Kenya broke the Boston Marathon course record by more than two and a half minutes on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for women. I'm not saying it like that, right, But that's that.
Speaker 5: But that is the Uh.
Speaker 3: They don't add that qualifier in there. They do not interesting. Maybe they're just being nice.
Speaker 1: Well they should say anyway, So that's a female that's running that fast too.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't catch up with either one of them, so.
Speaker 5: I'm not, Well, we don't even know who the other guy is.
Speaker 3: Does it matter he didn't break the course run.
Speaker 1: We're just ignoring men that run the marathon. Now we're just saying like whatever, I mean. Okay, but that's a very weird way for the Associated Press to write it up.
Speaker 3: It's the AP. What do you want? I want accuracy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want things to be reported like the winner of the men's the winner of the women's. There's no mention of the men's race in here.
Speaker 3: Have do some homework to do.
Speaker 2: During the break, Gary and Shannon will continue in Just a Moment mixtape Monday when we come back, talk about what happened the surprise guests that happened at Coachella this weekend.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: President Trump says today is one of his favorite days. Spoke from the White House during the annual Easter egg. Rowley said, we're honoring Jesus Christ, adding not just now, all throughout.
Speaker 5: Our lives.
Speaker 3: See his big Easter post. Oh no, truth, social.
Speaker 5: Is this about Drop Powell in Bunny years or no?
Speaker 2: This was the most egregious misuse of social media on Really it was awful.
Speaker 3: Oh it was. It was the.
Speaker 1: I mean, because that's a high bar, the most egregious use of social media.
Speaker 5: For Easter.
Speaker 3: If people use it however they want, on whatever day they want.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of he has risen, but don't it's a lot of pastels and floral spring dresses.
Speaker 2: Yes, but don't start your message with happy Easter to all the the radical left lunatics and weak and ineffective judges and law enforcement officials. Oh that was the beginning.
Speaker 1: It went on, Oh, this is about the guy being deported. Is that what this is about?
Speaker 2: He said, Yeah, among others things. Yes, he said that Joe Biden again, it starts with happy Eastern Boy. Joe Biden's blamed for purposefully allowing millions of criminals enter our country totally unvetted, unchecked, in what he alleged was the single most calamitous act ever perpetrated on America. Biden was by far our worst, most incompetent president, a man who had absolutely no idea what he was doing. But to him and to the person that ran and manipulated the auto pen perhaps our real president, and to all the people who cheated in the twenty twenty presidential election runer to get this highly destructive moron elected. I wish you with great love, sincerity, and affection, a very happy Eastern.
Speaker 3: Exclamation point times three.
Speaker 1: Got to put that princess down, as the story goes, you can't live with that kind of resentment.
Speaker 2: It's time for mixtape Monday, right.
Speaker 3: Monday.
Speaker 1: We haven't done motivational Monday. Oh boy, we haven't done the jeopardy question? Is this really necessary? This music news stuff?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: According to Black Slaw Dictionary for two hundred dollars, it's a defamatory assertion expressed in a transitory form, especially speech.
Speaker 3: Say it again, it's a what It's.
Speaker 1: A defamatory assertion expressed in a transitory form, especially speech. You defame, you assert something that defames one in speech?
Speaker 2: Oh? Would that be liable? That's the written information?
Speaker 5: Slanders. God, I'm disappointed. I was having such a good Monday and you ruined it.
Speaker 3: Do you need to be motivated somehow? Yeah, you're looking for fictional characters. You're looking for truth, fiction, fiction, sports.
Speaker 5: I've had enough truth with the Rising of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Sports or war ooh war okay?
Speaker 2: I like this intergalactic war is what we're going, like space wars kind of.
Speaker 3: It came out.
Speaker 2: I remember which movie theater I was in when I saw this movie and who I was with.
Speaker 1: Were you with Becca Nope, Valentina nope?
Speaker 3: Isles was with a sales guy Joe?
Speaker 5: Oh, you went to a movie with a sales guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it came out on July third, even though it was called Independence.
Speaker 3: Stay good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: In less than an hour, aircraft.
Speaker 10: From here will join others.
Speaker 9: From around the world, and you will be launching the largest aial battle in.
Speaker 10: The history of mankind.
Speaker 9: Mankind words should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests, perhaps spate.
Speaker 10: Today is the fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyrny, oppression or persecution.
Speaker 4: But from annihilation.
Speaker 9: We're fighting for our right to live, to resist, and should we win, the day, the fourth of July.
Speaker 10: Will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice.
Speaker 3: We will not go quietly into the night.
Speaker 10: We will not vanish without a fight.
Speaker 3: We're going to live on. We're going to survive.
Speaker 10: Today we celebrate our Independence Day.
Speaker 5: Come on, that's wonderful.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's better than the state of the city.
Speaker 5: That's what you're damn right it is.
Speaker 1: You're damn right speaking of I have a feeling the state of the city will be addressed in the next coming hours.
Speaker 3: Elex Michaelson is sitting in for John Cobelt today.
Speaker 8: How are you could you imagine if mayor bas just read that word for word, here's the.
Speaker 2: Sink because there were people, there would be people who give her credit for the world's greatest speech ever.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she could explaing away the whole alien spacecraft thing or Randy Quaid as the hero of the day.
Speaker 1: But it's so weird seeing you out in the wild like normal people, clothed crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even shave for today. She was very exciting.
Speaker 5: I like it. It's fun. Thank you shadowing, like.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you for having me for any it is. I've never hosted a radio show before. Any advice, just be don't shave you got that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't shave either, so just can't tell him no.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Five o'clock shadow from Tuesday. What are you going to talk about today? All sorts of things. We got a whole lot of guests.
Speaker 8: So we've got Harvey Levin from TMZ is going to be joining us, Bill Mlusion from Fox News, Politico's Melanie Mason, Jovan Buja the Athletic talking about the Lakers. We've got Raymond Arroyo who's going to talk about the pope. Uh and so we're going to be kind all over the map.
Speaker 5: Already, tell that you are not.
Speaker 1: A radio guy because you knew that you knew all those names, but usually it doesn't matter. Usually people have to read that of the paper, like nobody I know would remember other people's names like that.
Speaker 5: Well done. If that's the bar, it's a big day. We're clearing it.
Speaker 2: You wore hard pants those names.
Speaker 3: That is gonna be a good day for you.
Speaker 5: Elevating radio right here.
Speaker 8: Now, we're going to talk with your guys. Is pal Marla Tez is going to be calling about her baby. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love listening to her.
Speaker 2: Feeling with you guys, and it's going to talk to her today. Didn't she did a birthday last week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Very cool.
Speaker 2: Well, glad to see you. Good to see you enjoy yourself. We'll clean up a little bit and try not to make us look awful. I mean, you're going to make us look bad. Just keep it right there. Elex and friends coming up next. We'll see tomorrow else day.
Speaker 7: Drive.
Speaker 2: Everybody you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.