Speaker 1: Turn up, Die feel the I get ready to ad night, Untold stories in the airways, Flying through the night, experience voices, Tale, soapb streaming and life truth dumbfoone until.
Speaker 2: Reading Network, The secrets come high, new episode dated, the mysteries.
Speaker 1: Thrive, great guess, super shad so I remember I Sharing, subscribe, join the side where.
Speaker 2: Truth can't hide, Aliens in the eye. You have fos in the sky, crypts lark can't go my oline, posts in the hallway, whispering your name, the paranormal beyond, explain, come of me, I pink, get the insscoop, Unlock the mysteries. Be part of the group, live streaming stories and talking to you.
Speaker 3: Super Child's buzzing.
Speaker 1: Join a group hometo net.
Speaker 2: The secrets come alive you like the Susday the Mysteries by Great Gust, super chat.
Speaker 1: It's a wild Remember sharing subscribed on the side, which you can also if you've got the guns and you want to explore ontold.
Speaker 3: This is what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Down the ellis the ghosts and all that's unseen until me on network were the world's mysteries.
Speaker 4: Boom stop stop stop stoom stop snow stop stoom stop stops.
Speaker 5: Good morning everybody, and welcome to the Paranormal Spectrum live here on the Untold Radio Network. And welcome to the fiftieth episode of the Paranormal Spectrum. I am your host, Barnby Jones from Cryptids Anomalies on the Paranormal Society. I'm so excited for today's show. I have a wonderful group of people, very amazing people all. I know them all very personally and have met them and worked with them, and they're great. It's gonna be a great episode here. We are going to jump as fast into this as we can here. So coming up guys myself and well that's it. None of my guests, I guess they're gonna be there this weekend or next weekend, but I'm going to be at the Midwest Metapericon and Eauclaire, Wisconsin. It's a big three day event coming up April eleventh through the thirteenth. There's a lot of great other guest speakers and television personalities and researchers and investigators going to be there. Check that out at Midwest Metaparicon dot com. And then coming up in May, Mice and all of my guests there we go are going to be at this event as well. We are going to be at the Wisconsin Kryptis, Anomalies and Paranormal Convention May Temp Inapleton, Wisconsin. Angela is Abel, one of our guests today, is doing the Psychic Gallery reading on Saturday evening. It is included with your Saturday ticket, so you guys, come on out and check that out if you cannot make it in person. We also have virtual tickets available for just five dollars. All of our speakers, not the gallery, but all the speakers will be live streamed and you can check that out at your convenience or live wherever you happen to be in the entire world. Head on over, grab your tickets and we'll get to that. And that's all we're going to do today because we want to get right into today's show. So today's show, I have assembled an amazing group of ladies. They are all mediums, psychics, and let them introduce themselves so that we can get right into this. They will each be given a set amount of time to answer specific questions as we go along. If you guys have any questions for my panel today, throw them in the comment section in all capital letters, so that as we go through this, my eyes cannot easily pick out your questions versus your comments as we go, and we'll get to them as many of these questions as possible. Introducing first to the show today, our lovely panel, Angela's Abel. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Barnaby, thanks for having me on, and I think you wanted me to quickly introduce myself, so I know you need to get going on to everyone else. So my name is Angela is Abel. I am a teacher coach in a medium. I've been working with spirit my entire life and I'm working with people all around the world at this time. Most of what I do is online at this point. And I also I'm so excited to be the gallery reader for the convention coming up in May, so definitely check that out so much. There's going to be so many great people there. But for me, I've been working with spirit my entire life and they I work with the team in the Nine Physical. They're the ones that help me with answers and when I'm working with people, and they are so hard on for me all the time, and as they do that, I learn so much from them. Every time, So when people ask questions, that's like today, I'm so excited for people ask questions because they help answer these questions too. It's not just me, so it's going to be a lot of fun. But if you want to find out more about me, go to angela'sable dot com. And I can't wait to get into this today.
Speaker 5: Absolutely awesome, Thank you much. Up next making her debut on the show one of my amazing personal team members as well, Elie Wisenzel Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Thanks Martin B. I'm so happy to be here and excited. This is going to be a great day of chatting and giving answers and helping people out again. I am Elie Widenzell on the second medium, Medical Intuitive. I have been intrigued with the spiritual side the whole life, but I really didn't dive deep into it till about fifteen years ago. And it started with dealing with the dark side, the entities, and helping to release them off of people and animals and things, and then it went from there into learning how to help heal people, giving them guidance and helping them to get over whatever they were dealing with, whether it's physical, and mental, past life, hereditary, whatever it was or is, and so I'm just here to help people. So we'll continue on.
Speaker 5: Awesome, awesome. Up next, Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Christina Bloom.
Speaker 7: Hey Barnaby, how are you doing. I haven't checked in with you in a while. You good, I'm good, Yes, awesome awesome. As it says, I'm a spiritual advisor, which encompasses a lot of things. So I am a psychic, a medium. I do past life, akashak records, I can do tarot and soul cards. I do a lot of stuff. I'm a public speaker. I speak at a lot of the conventions now, and I'm an author. I have two books published, so I've got that going on. I've got my own YouTube channels going on, so we've got Red Road, Paranormal, Paramistic Podcast and Breakfast with Bobby. So I'm keeping myself busy even when I'm not doing events, which i do almost every weekend. So I'm almost as busy as Barnaby.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and last and only because we are going alphabetically, is the lovely and talented Stephanie Lynton and welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hi everybody. I'm so happy to be here, and just like everybody else on the panel, you know, I'm a psychic, I'm a medium. I've had it all going on for forever, but kind of just recently, within the last six years, have stepped out more publicly, not as publicly as I'd like. My home life kind of keeps me pretty busy, going back to school and things like that, so I'm really happy to be here. Don't get to talk to this amazing group of people as much as I would like to. If you want to find out more about me, you can go to Beyondsoulguidance dot com and check it out there absolutely so.
Speaker 5: Just for everyone's knowledge, I did not put everyone's bios in the show notes this week because there are so many of you and the show notes would have been ten pages long. But each one of you does have all of your website addresses in there. For anybody that's interested more on any of our guests as we go throughout the show. All of their websites are in the show notes. You can find all of their social media links, books, and so on and so forth off of those websites, so feel free to check that out if you'd like more information on our guests. All right, So what we're going to do today is we are going to be taking questions from the audience over here that are live chat. We have some that are sent in as well as I have some prerepaired questions for you guys. Each one of the guests is going be given a specific time limit and they're going to be pulled up individually so that we can keep things rolling and move through as many questions as possible. So to start things off, you guys have kind of all introduced yourself, but I would like to get a little bit more into what it is that you do. So how is it that you feel here or see spirit? How do you communicate? And do you communicate directly with the spirits of loved ones or do you communicate through a spirit guide? Makes sense? All right, here we go, Angela, you are up first. Oops, and I removed her instead of making it big. We're off to a great start. Go ahead, Angela's zip, God, here we go. I love it.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot it birled into that question. So one of the things is communicating with them. It's in all different ways. Sometimes it's seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling. It encompasses all of that. Sometimes it's directly with the person, sometimes it's through through a spirit guide, sometimes it's through an angelic person. So every single one is different and that is really dependent on everyone has a different energy, a different vibration. And think of the people. You know, some people are real quiet, they communicate more with you know, kind of pictures. They're kind of stand in the back. Other ones are out there and talking all the time. So each person or being that you're connecting to on the other side, it goes by their individual personality and how they work. So because of that, my team has been teaching me all through the years on different ways to connect to different people because everyone is different. So it's really a culmination of all of it. And the other thing is realizing that you're unique. Every single person is unique, so everyone connects differently to the people on the other side or to beings or entities that are around there, and that's something to just stream up your unique You're going to connect your own individual way also, but know that every time you're connecting to someone, they're different too. And did I miss part of that question, because I don't know if I got it all.
Speaker 5: That's about it, all, right, Ellie, you were up next.
Speaker 6: I started up with connecting with spirit as far as about fifteen years ago, with the feeling like the electricity. The entities would give me electricity and it'd be like sticking your finger in a light socket or touching an electrical fence, and it would the stronger the electricity, the darker the spirit was. And then once I started working with them and helping them, then it kind of evolved around to include all the other players, so I could see them, I could heal them, I could feel them if you hear them. Sometimes you hear them like they're sitting on your shoulder and they're kind of like whispering into your ear. And other times it's the thought process in the head that or they're saying something in the head that it's like that did I say that myself? Or did I really hear something? Because it sounds like your own voice. So in a lot of ways that communications can be done that way. I work with a lot of different spirit teams. I work with arch angels teams when I'm working with the spirits or the dark entity ones, and then if I'm working on helping somebody to heal through processes, then I'm also getting it as far as not only my guides in the higher cells, but their guides and their higher selves, because they're the one that's directing man where we need to go and what we need to do to help them to get through whatever it is they're going through. So again, barnaby, did I get everything on that question besides your okay, how.
Speaker 5: Do you communicate? Okay, so let me let me rein again.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: How do you see, hear, or feel spirit? And do you communicate directly to the spirits of our loved ones or do you communicate with a spirit guide or some other medium of that sort medium?
Speaker 7: All right, all right, thank you, barnaby, all of the above. Actually, if I'm doing a reading with someone, I connect my heart center to their heart center with a stream of energy that I can see, and that gives me direct access to their information. Very often I'm doing readings in rooms with hundreds of people in them, and it just helps me to focus on what that particular person needs, and by doing that, I can connect them with their spirit guides, my spirit guides, their loved ones on the other side. Whatever it is that comes up that they need, I can do by connecting person to person, and when we're done, I pull my energy back for myself. When I'm meditating, I often ask my spirit guides to join me. We sit in kind of a sweat lodge or something like that, and I have committed meetings with my spirit guides, which is actually pretty pretty cool. But connecting with spirit is always different, and it's always based on what the spirit needs or the person sitting in front of me needs. When I do gallery readings, I do it the same way. I just follow where the energy goes around the room because there's way too many spirits in any given gallery reading for me to figure out who belongs to who. So I just connect person to person and then disconnect. And that is one of the ways that I helped click keep my energy from taking on too much from others, whether they're in spirit or in person.
Speaker 5: We've also talked as well, you do channeling as well, correct I do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm a trans channel. Yeah that's a completely different thing, and it wouldn't have fit into my time.
Speaker 5: Oh very well, all right, fair enough, all right? And when I click these the little boxes down here are so small. The remove and big screen are right next to each other, and I gotta I gotta be really careful here.
Speaker 8: So short the short answer I guess for me is yes, but I don't see myself as actually doing anything. I kind of compare it to I'm like a radio with dying batteries. So if you imagine an old radio with the batteries and it's not quite tuned in and there's always kind of static or something going on in the background, that's my life. And then you know, Spirit comes in and it's like those old telephone operators. They're plugging different things in and I'm just putting back out those things that they're plugging in and that I'm picking up on.
Speaker 6: What can I do?
Speaker 8: I it's a lot, and there's things. People will be like, well, do you work with spirit this way? And I'm like no, and then Spirit's like, yeah, you do, try it, And so it's a learning curve. I don't think any of us, and I don't want to speak for everybody, but we all have maybe things that we specialize in, but Spirit comes in and definitely offers us other ways to do things or see things if it's needed in that time. At least in my experience, I also try to really tune out you know, when I'm not working or when I'm not trying to get that message. But like I said, it's like that dying battery, So I don't ever feel like I'm completely turned off. I just got this little power reserve off to the side. Lots of different guides, like Ellie. And that was one of the really fun things when I first met Ellie is I dealt with a lot of the negative things in the spirit world too, and coming in, everybody's like, oh, it's all great, and there's these wonderful things, and I'm like, no, there's not. And so then meeting somebody else who was like, oh, yeah, I see that too. I get that creepy stuff too, was amazing. And just those people that they put in place, like I see all of us, even you know, everybody on the panel. You all become a team at some point when you're working for healing or helping other people understand things. And so just like that, my spirit guides come into very good So.
Speaker 5: As you guys can see, we have quite the variety of different ways to communicate and hear and see. And that's why every way on the panel is here, because they're all unique in their own ways. Even though they all kind of do pretty much the same thing but differently. And there you go. So that's a broad spectrum of what we got to go with here. So if you guys have any questions for any of our guests, throw them in the comments section. We're going to go to one that was submitted here. At these We're gonna go with whatever we get here. So first off, Ellie, if you could have a superpower, what would it be? Oops, wrong button.
Speaker 6: I could have a superpower? Gosh, that's a loaded question. If I could have a superpower, I would absolutely love to be able to help heal anybody and everybody to the point that whatever they were dealing was was completely gone and it never affected them, never bothered them. Even though with all the modality different modalities that I have we're working with people and helping them to heal, they still had a life path of their own that they chose and created before they came down here. We all come down here to learn a life lesson, and a lot of times that life lesson lesson is not a healthy lesson or a good lesson. It causes a lot of pains and inks, and sometimes it's what takes us out of this life, and so if I could have a superpower, I would like to be able to help people get through that and still continue with their life down here and not necessarily needed to end it down here. That would be my superpower. Unfortunately, our superpowers can't always override what we came to do.
Speaker 7: Christino, Okay, if I had a super pow, what superpower would I want? I think that I would like to be able to transport anywhere somebody needs me instantly. I might sound a little crazy, but I feel like there are some people that I can reach them online and you know, I know that energy doesn't need physical proximity, but sometimes person to person is easier, and I feel like I could help more people if I could do that. I would also probably see more of the world. And that's my selfish thing, and that's okay, but yeah, I think that it's I think that that would be it to be able to transport myself anywhere I needed to go in physical form teleportation better than flying.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Lee, Stephanie.
Speaker 8: So when I first thought about this right away, I'm like, ooh, invisibility, and then spirits like remote viewing, I'm like, oh, kind of the same thing. And then I'm like, yes, flying, I saw Lee's I'm like flying, and then they said astro projection and I'm like, oh, all right, So they're kind of ruining the fun of this for me. But I do like where Christina was going with being able to be multiple places that you need to be, and so maybe like pulling myself out to being multiple people so that I could meet the family needs I need to meet, you know, the work needs and all of that. So like cloning self cloning, That's what I'm going with.
Speaker 5: Awesome, I love it, Angela.
Speaker 3: So for me, I've been asking my team to help me do this. So this is my superpower would be so many of the things they show me, they'll show me in my head or they'll show me out here, but I'm working on describing them to people what I'm seeing, what I'm experiencing, and I would love to project from here in my head what's in my head out in the open like a big movie screen. I would love to be able to project that so people could actually see what I'm seeing, what I'm experiencing, so they have insight into what's out there too. Because there's so much great there's so many different realms out there and they show themselves. You know, there's a people that pass, but there's the angelic realms, there's all the nature realms that they show themselves to me. And I would love love to have that projected so people could see it like a movie and they could see the world that's all around them all the time. That would be my super power. I like it.
Speaker 5: You guys are also helping and loving and it's so cute. I don't know. I've always wanted teleportation, so that's mine. I would like to be able to travel instantly to anywhere to you know, selfishly or otherwise, but that would be mine, all right. Our next question is from the comment section over here, A question for each of you. If you could sit down for yourself and talk with a specific person or entity on the other side, who would it be and what would you ask them? We are starting this one with Christina.
Speaker 7: Hi, thanks for the question. I actually do that a lot. My son who's on the other side, I talked to him a lot. I talked to my grandparents a lot. I talked to my spirit guides a lot. I have talked to and I can't really think of any historical figures that I'd like to talk to, but I do talk to the people that matter to me the most on the other side, my dad, my grandparents, my son. I think sitting down and having those questions answered. Like I said, I have committee meetings with my guides, so I sit down and I talk to them, and it's you know, maybe it's not like physical to physical, but to me, it's just as real.
Speaker 8: And Stephanie, So I was thinking about this because I saw that that up and there, and you know, seeing we do sit down and we have that benefit of being able to acknowledge those visits from our past loved ones on the other side. And I almost don't want to say it because I'm like, oh, what if this person really shows up and then and then we're having a conversation. But whatever people would define as the most darkest aspect of the other side, because I kind of like, what is the end of game here? Like why why do we have to have this battle between darkness and light? And what is the endgame? Like what are they hoping to achieve? I don't know, that's I think that's what I would want to know, Like, what's the end of game here?
Speaker 5: Truly unique answer I love the All right, Angela, I.
Speaker 3: Love her answer. That is really cool I get. For me, I would love to you know, I get to communicate with so many as it is right now, but I also love to take time. I love it. Like you know, this is going to maybe sound weird, but that's my world. Talking with the trees the mountains to talk about what they have experienced. And I've had a chance to do some of this, but it's so interesting to get their perspective on the world and as it's moved forward. And for me, it's getting those insights from them. And then you know, barnabye, you do a lot of the other beings that the entities I call them the star nations, ones from other nations. Talking to them is so interesting to know what do they want.
Speaker 5: With us do?
Speaker 3: What are they here to gain from us? But what can we gain from them? It works both ways, and getting into deeper conversations with them and so many others and of course my loved one on the other side. But for me, it's I want to understand more about our world.
Speaker 5: Cool all right, now we're going to get into some more questions here well anyway, So in your opinions, does everyone have the abilities or the capability of the abilities that you have. And for those of out there that are interested in enhancing those abilities or learning more, what is your first piece of advice to give them to start that journey. Stephanie, we are going to be starting with you.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I think everybody has abilities. I don't look at these really as abilities. To me, this is an ancient and forgotten way of survival, being able to connect in with energies that loss that as society has become more technological advance that we've disconnected with from the earth, you know, just like Angelo is just saying connecting with the earth, with the trees. So it's all ingrained in a somewhere to some extent, right, I mean, like, can most of us dance? Absolutely? Do some of us dance a little bit better than others a little bit. So it's it's that development and that understanding that we can. It's just kind of been taught out of us. For people who are like I'd really like to work on this or I'd like to develop it, the first thing I always say is don't be like so many people will like challenge spirits. Well, if you're here, do this and the next thing, you know, Barnaby's getting a call because somebody's got a poltergeist or something's throwing something off of somewhere. So, you know, just approaching things from you know, tuning in, maybe guessing what song's going to be coming up on the radio, trying to connect in feeling people's energy. I mean, I would bet most of the people that are watching right now, if you're sitting in a room with your back towards the door and one of your petswaks in or somebody you know, you can feel who that is. And some might say, well, it's their footsteps, it's whatever, but really learning just to connect into that energy and then growing it.
Speaker 3: Angela, Oh, this is awesome because I'm gonna segue on to what Stephanie said. So to me, this is our normal. I look at this, This is our normal. This is who we all are. It's just being confident in who we are and trusting ourselves. That is the biggest thing. Trusting when you're seeing and experiencing something. And the other thing is, like Stephanie had said, to feel people's energy. That's one thing I teach people is think about the times somebody can walk in, somebody staring at you across the room. You never turn around, but you can feel them. All those beings on the other side, whether it's someone that passed or any other being you want to connect into, they hold an energy that you can feel the same way. So for me, what I do is I tell people, Ask whoever you want to work with, tell them to step outside your front door. Then ask them then feel what that feels like with your eyes closed, because too many of us get a little crazy and start thinking overthinking. Then ask that person to step into the room. Feel what that feels like. Ask them to step halfway across the room.
Speaker 5: Feel that.
Speaker 3: Then ask them to step right behind you and feel that energy. Then ask them to step back and do these steps over and over. It's oorr. I call it the intuitive antenna. This is our intuition. We're learning how to trust our bodies. You can feel all those on the other side in all different realms, but take the time to practice with them. And this is something anybody can do. And when you first start out, practice with a real person, an actual physical person, have them do these steps, and then do it with those in the non physical and you're going to start recognizing the energies of those who are right beside you.
Speaker 5: Thank you. That goes to Ellie.
Speaker 6: I'm absolutely going to agree with Stephanie and Angelo, because there was a time years ago they would say that everybody a psychic. Everybody has that ability, but not everybody's a medium because medium is talking to the dead on the other side, and that would come through the bloodline, and the only way you could talk to the debt is if it came through the bloodline. They're finding that's not necessarily the case. Yes, we're all psychics, everybody's a psychic, everybody has that ability, but they're finding out that everybody can actually be a medium as well. It's the sitting down and practicing and working with it and dealing with it and fine tuning your abilities that we can all actually be a medium. The problem is in today's society that everybody is so busy that they're not grasping what's actually there for their ability to grasp and to deal with and to work with the psychics and the mediums. Because our life has gotten so busy and so hectic and everything takes over our lives that we're not tuning into ourselves or we're not tuning into what's there to create that ability to work with it, to be a psychic in a medium. We can all do it. It's just a matter of do you want to do it, will you take the time to learn to do it, and will you actually hone in on everything that's there? So that's it's there, It's there for everybody.
Speaker 5: And Christina.
Speaker 7: Hi, first of all, I agree with everything everybody said, and I'm going to put a little bit of a slant on it too, is that for most people, it's just that they don't know how to recognize how their abilities are working. And this is something that I talk to a lot of people about because you know that gut feeling you get, that's psychic ability, that's intuition, that those weird thoughts that pop into your head and you don't know where they came from. That's clear cognizance, that psychic ability, and people just sometimes don't know how to recognize it. And that's what I teach people this is, you know, everybody was born with some sort of a guidance system. It's kind of our human GPS, I guess, and with everybody having a guidance system, you just have to learn which part of your guidance system is guiding you. Some people get weird smells, okay, somebody's giving you a message. Pay attention to that. Sometimes you hear things or you see things out of the corner of your eye. Somebody's communicating with you. Pay attention to that. And it really comes down to just paying attention and understanding how it works for you.
Speaker 5: All right, we are going to go to the comments section for the next one. Here, can you suggest a method of discerning that good true the voice inside from the rest of the clutter, anxiety, thoughts about the future. So how do you tell the little voice in your head from everything else that's going on in there? And we are going to start with I already forgot Angela. I think we're back to Angela. Angela, you're up, okay.
Speaker 3: So one of the things I tell people is when you're not sure where is this coming from? Is it from me? Is it from is it from my head? Or is this coming from something outside of me? There's a couple of different ways. And one of the things is I just I take time and tune in too myself and just ask. And also when you're asking, feel into your heart and feel when you say is this coming from me? And sometimes you'll feel like, oh, yeah, that's from me, and other times you'll be going, ah, no, it doesn't quite feel like me. It's really paying attention to the subtle cues that are coming from your body. And the other part is realizing some of these thoughts they're way out there, way different than normal. So either you're going crazy or it's coming from somewhere else and you know the craziest how we all operate right now. But this is really a time tuning into yourself and asking yourself how you feel. When you ask those questions, is it me? Or is this coming from somewhere or something else? And you'll feel a difference in your vibration within you to help you discern the difference. And a lot of times you can also ask if it's coming from me, say I when they when you, when you are receiving messages, say I'm thinking this, or if it's coming from somewhere else, they are saying this, so ask them. You can ask your team, the ones you work with, your guide team, to change how they are giving you the messages or if it's saying they them, or it's coming from out of outside of you. And if you're saying I, it's coming from you, Ellie right.
Speaker 6: One of the ways you can check to know if it's good or true is ask yourself, is this something I would think? Is this something I would say? Or is this something I would hear? Because sometimes if it's coming from the darker side, it may not be something good and true that's coming through. So you don't want to ask yourself, how do I feel about this? How do I resonate from this? Is this something you know?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 6: Do I have something going on inside of me that needs to be healed or do I need to talk to somebody, or do I need to figure out what's going on here? Is this something that I need help with? To figure this out? And don't be afraid to reach out and ask somebody else or to reach out or do some googling or checking out, because if you're dealing with something that's on the darker side, they have a very good way of being tricky and to make you think that it's something that you came up with or you thought of and it's really not you. So you need to really know how you feel about things, how you how how how well do you trust yourself and to look inside and try to figure out is this is this me or not? And and don't be afraid to reach out and to look for help or to talk to somebody or to bring somebody else and to help you with things, because sometimes the thoughts are there, but they're not yours. And so trusting yourself is a huge aspect of trying to figure out where this is coming from. So I don't know how ilse I answer that, Barnaby, Okay.
Speaker 7: All right, Christina, you're up again reiterating what everyone else said. But I think one of the ways that has really helped me learn to discern what's mine and what somebody else is, or what's mine and what's coming from spirit is to write it down, just let it come through, and then look at it and as Ellie said, is this mine? Does it belong to someone else? And the other thing is, don't assume that all messages from spirit are going to sound positive on the surface. Because you might be getting a warning about something, you might be getting a premonition about something, and it might not feel good. That doesn't mean it's coming from a dark place necessarily. It just means that spirit's giving you a head up, a heads up, so pay attention. Really, just yeah, sitting down and writing it out is one of the ways that I was able to learn how to discern what's mine and what's spirits. And the other thing is some of that clutter can be spirits, you know, that can be coming from outside of you, some of that clutter that you feel that you see that's always going on in your mind, because I know what it's like to have a cluttered mind. It's like the squirrels and chipmunks are going crazy up there, you know. Sometimes you have to like take them out of your head and put them in front of you and go, Okay, scrolls over here, chipmunk's over here, Let's sort this out. And that's how writing it out helps you, because it gets it out, gets the clutter out of your head, and then you can discern what's yours and what isn't.
Speaker 5: And lastly, Stephanie, you.
Speaker 8: Know, nothing that any one of us says today about how to decipher these things is a quick solve.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 8: We've all spent a lot of time working on trying to figure this out. And the hard thing, and what a lot of people don't want to hear is through all of this and figuring that out is a lot of self work, hard self work looking at things. One of the things I tell people is learning to be present first in your life, because if you're not present, if you're not understanding and taking time to understand your emotions, how those feel and resonate with you, and how you are in the present moment of your life, this is going to be difficult for you to do. You also look at relationships, choices you make, things that you become involved in. Are you good at picking up the red flags already? Are you in that present mind where you're like, ooh, red flag, what's going on here? And for me, it's very similar working with spirit looking for some of those red flags. I know when I counseled a younger individual who was dealing with seeing spirit and their family was trying to get them help, and we sat down and we talked, and so I asked them, you know, they told me what was going on. I tuned into the situation and I said, Okay, can I talk to this spirit? Will this spirit talk to me? And immediately and what I expected was going to happen, that individual I was talking to you said no, they said they can only talk to me. Red flag? Okay, So spirit is here to help us. They are here to guide us. They are here to help us navigate on our life path. So is it negative are they saying is it a spirit coming in saying you can only talk to me? Are they misleading you? So looking for those red flags? But realize this is a long road and it's a never ending road of self discovery, understanding emotion and what a lot of people call that shadow work.
Speaker 5: You guys are awesome, by the way. I just we're doing fantastic with this, so thank you all again. But all right, so coming up next here we have a question coming in from outside of here. It would be refrah. This is going to Ellie first, So Ellie cansert thinking it would be refreshing if someone would walk up to me and fill in the blank. It would be refreshing if someone would walk up to me and Ellie, we'll start with you.
Speaker 6: It would be refreshing if somebody would walk up it to me and say, you're not crazy. When you start down the path you do, you tend to feel like you're crazy, Like is this real?
Speaker 8: Is this.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be this way? Does it ever get easier. Does it ever get you know, does it ever get to the point that you're not always trying to learn something new, Because it seems like once you start learning something new and you're starting to get a grasp on it, that you're starting to understand what it's all about how to handle things, it just they throw spiritual something else in front of you and say, oh, now you're going to learn to do this, So now you're going to learn how to handle this, or now you're going to learn to figure this out. And you know, they as much as they help you, as much as they give you, as much as they guide you, it's not always everything. And so you always feel like you're stumbling and you're learning, and you're taking on new things and you're trying to figure new things out. And it's like I just said that the other day. It's like, you know, I'm at a point that it would be nice if the clients that would come in had the same issue all the time, because I finally figured that one out, I could help them out, and then I get a client with whole new guidelines or whole new aspects or whole new issues to work with and to help them heal with that. It's it's like spirits always throwing something new in front of you to learn. It's never ending.
Speaker 7: Christina, could you repeat the question again, please.
Speaker 5: It would be refreshing if someone walked up to me and.
Speaker 7: Wow, Wow, that's kind of a tough I mean, I was thinking about it while Ellie was talking, but I was so engult and tranced in her answer that I didn't move beyond that. But I think it would be refreshed if someone walked up to me and said, I believe you, I believe in me, I believe that we all have all of this available to us. I believe that I can learn how to do this, you know. And a lot of what Ellie said really resonated with me, because I hardly ever get the same person, you know, the same issues from all the different people. You know, it comes up, and that's why we talk to spirit, That's why we open up to spirit. It would be refreshing if people just trusted themselves, I guess, And that's kind of a that could go a couple of different ways, because some of the people who trust themselves are absolutely not trustworthy. So but I feel like just acknowledgment just acknowledgment that they understand that what we do is good work and that it's healing.
Speaker 5: You go, I'm going to bring this comment up here quick. Being a light worker is like walking into a baskin Robbins with a new menu. Every ding pretty much, Stephanie, we send it over to you. It would be refreshing if someone would walk up to me and.
Speaker 8: Say, you inherited a home in the Highlands of Scotland and you can be a hermit for the rest.
Speaker 5: Of your life. Yay the saint to the point and beautiful, there we go. I love it, Angela. It would be refreshing if somebody walked up to you, And.
Speaker 3: So it would be refreshing if someone walked up to me and they started saying about how excited they were to do this journey on Earth, how excited they were to see all the changes in the world.
Speaker 5: And there are so many.
Speaker 3: Changes, especially now, things are changing at a rapid speed for me, and it would be exciting to have a whole group of people coming up and going isn't this fun to be here right now? Isn't this fun to experience all of this? Isn't this just exciting to see what's going to happen next. For me, I think that would be the most exciting, and then everybody could start talking about how exciting it is, and you'll see the energy shift and change and just get lighter and bigger as it goes. So for me, it would be exciting to see that.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 5: We are coming up on the one art word mark here, and I know Christina has to be out of here exactly at time. Do we still have that appointment or is that no?
Speaker 7: Sorry, that got moved.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, awesome, all right. So I was going to say we have one last question for her, but it says, Ellie, you're not crazy, Christina. I believe you and myself. Stephanie. I've got a Scottish island cattle for you. Yes, Cassle, I'm sorry. I was like, I would like the Scottish cattle.
Speaker 3: So I was.
Speaker 5: I was taking that, I've got a Scottish castle for you, Angela. An exciting new world is being born. There, you go, I would like a Scotti Island. You pet him.
Speaker 3: And call him George, him George.
Speaker 5: My mind went with what I wanted out of that statement. We're getting cattle, That's what we're getting.
Speaker 6: Perfect.
Speaker 8: You can put them in my yard barn.
Speaker 5: It's fine, right, I want one of those big redheaded cows to see I'm not the only one. Awesome, They're more and more. You go into like any store like home depot, home, deepo, hobby lobby, and they have so many like pictures and stuff with the Highland cattle. They're becoming very, very popular. All right, Uh, we are going to go to the comments section, I guess for the next one. Then, so live question. I recently began transitioning into an empty nest and I want to reconnect with my gifts that I laid semi dormant. What advice would you have suggest for a startup? And I believe we are starting with stuff me. We're gonna start with me.
Speaker 8: So any normal person, and I'm saying that because I know this person, I would say, do that hard work, right, do that hard work. Let go of the anger that's pointed towards you, let go of the anger of things. But really we have to clear out that personal clutter to make that time and then you know, make that time to practice it being consistent, making that time for spirit. But until we I'm not excluded from the question, I'm reading those comments, cleaning out the personal clutter, cleaning out the mental clutter, dealing with those emotions, because that is a blockade. And right now, my love, you got one foot on both sides of that fence.
Speaker 5: That sooner I could have muted and now you get Angela.
Speaker 3: No for me when people are the first thing. And I agree with Stephanie, don't look back at the past. Oh I should have done.
Speaker 5: More, and let that go.
Speaker 3: Start over fresh. I have time now, I'm going to start doing things now, and that's all that matters. And the other part of it is start making a list of all the things you want to experience, all the things you want to try, maybe classes, maybe things you want to delve in deeper with crystals or whatever. Write down all the things you're interested in, and then go through that list and ask yourself which one is the most exciting right now? Which one just kind of gets your juices flowing, and start there, because otherwise you get this paralysis of I don't know where to start. So I say start with the most exciting thing to you. And what's exciting to you may not be exciting to others, So don't compare yourself to others either, because you start getting into this, well, they're doing.
Speaker 5: It this way.
Speaker 3: Let go of all that, do it your way, and do it in the order that matters to you. That's the most important. And the other thing is have fun with it. What's the most fun and exciting thing you can think of to do, and start doing.
Speaker 5: That and go from there, Ellie going to you.
Speaker 6: I thought Stephan was going to take my answer. What I was thinking of when that question came up was my answer is going to be is clean out the clutter as far as the house goes, get down the cobs. The house has been stagnant for a while, and now that people are moving out because you're becoming an empty nester, you need to clean out the stagnant of the air and the house and get that energy mo and free again because you had things built up over the years. Cleaning out the cob web up in the corner, bringing in the bringing in the crystals and and opening up the space and opening up that space and allowing the energy to come in and for spirit to come in, and learning the news things that are out there because things have really dangered over the years while you were dormat. There's a whole lot more things out there as far as modalities to learn and to grow and to expand and to play with and like Angela said, play with uh. I think it was Angelas said, play with the new things that are out there. Find the spark that thought that you that you feel and you can lean forwards and grow through it and learn with UH. You learn one thing and then other things to put in front of you. Don't try to take it all in. Figure out what sparks you, what interests you, and go with that and grow with that. And then you start growing with it and learning it. Then other things come in and as well. So it's clearing out the space, letting the energy flow and taking in what is there and not taking everything but what sparks your interests.
Speaker 5: And last, but not least, Christina.
Speaker 7: I would say, get comfortable with yourself. Get comfortable if you're not already comfortable sitting in silence, because in silence is where the answers come. In silence is where we get the inspirations. In silence is where we get direction because we and I became an empty nester a few years ago, and yeah, it was hard for me to sit in the silence because I was so used to constant people coming and going all day long and all this craziness that was going on, And that's the craziness is just having a family then. I mean, I'm not even referring to anything specific, but get comfortable with yourself, get quiet, sit in silence, find out what comes to your mind, what comes to your heart, See what happens when you just are with yourself. And that's a way too that you can connect with your spirit, guys, is just sit in silence, ask for guidance, get to know them, develop a relationship if you haven't already. So for me that the empty nest thing. I go along with what Ellie said to clear out the clutter, and you know I have. I'm looking at my desk here and there's more than my fair share of clutter sitting right next to me. But clearing out the clutter mentally, physically, emotionally, really doing the work. And this goes to everybody, not just Dab, It goes for everybody, because we get so caught up in the noise of the world that we don't stop and sit and.
Speaker 5: Just be with ourselves. You all right, guys, if you have any questions for our panel or a specific member of the panel, throw them in the comments section and we will try and get to it before we wrap up. Here, is anybody on a herd out, We gotta get going or we all kind of get a little bit of time left. Good, We're good, all right, great, all right, So we're gonna try and do one more question from here and then one in the comments. We'll see where we're at then. So your question then now is going to start with Christina, And your question is what is the biggest misconception that you get about what you do? And like when you tell people this is your profession, you know, this is kind of what's going on. What is the biggest misconception that people have about what it is that you guys do.
Speaker 7: Christina, I don't know if this is a reflection of where I live or not, but I live in the Midwest, so I get a lot of oh, so you're a witch. You must be practicing witchcraft. No, no, that's a religion. I don't claim any religions. And the other one is that you know, oh, you're doing the devil's work. And a lot of this is coming from people who are just speaking from religion and ignorance within that. Another misconception that I have found out that people have is yeah, Lee just put it up there. I was just going to say that she's psychic. I'm not an entertainer, even though that's what my business license say is because that's what the state requires. I'm not an entertainer.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: This is healing stuff, especially mediumship. Mediumship is my favorite form of healing. I can be entertaining, but I'm not necessarily an entertainer. Also, I think a lot of people seem to think that I can read their minds or that I'm reading people all the time. Oh good god, No, that would just be exhausting. No. I found the off switch. I can turn it on and off, so I don't do that. But some people people seem to think that we know everything. Nope, we have to be human too. We don't just get all this information and get to glide through life. We get to be human too, so we have all of the normal human experiences like everybody else does. Whatever that means. And uh, I think that's it. Like we're not omniscient. We're not. Uh, we're not, which is some of us are, which is I'm not. I'm not a witch. But because I consider that to be a religion. And my guides told me a long time ago, I don't belong to a religion. I'm here to serve whoever needs it, not to exclude people based on religion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Stephanie, I know I have to click a timer, I have to click a button.
Speaker 1: I have to do.
Speaker 5: I don't just tell me who's next, Stephanie, what is the biggest misconception about what you do?
Speaker 8: The biggest misconception and probably the biggest frustration for me is we are not all the same. And so there's so many times and I used to really be more in the metaphysical affairs, and I would go out.
Speaker 3: And do those.
Speaker 8: Is when people would come in and sit down with me, I would hear a lot of well, the last psychic said or I actually worked on a phone line for quite a while and people would call in and say, well, but the last psychic I talked to, or, well, they told me this, and I get it. They probably did. It is what it is, but it is fluid. Life is fluid, and yeah, there might be some things that spirit's really hitting on, right like working on ourselves or bringing it in those messages, and so you might get messages that are similar, but we interpret information differently, we receive information differently. And in that fluidity, if you're somebody who habitually sees a spiritualist and you're sitting down, it's going to change. It's fluid. Life is fluids. It's kind of like a river rights it's always flowing. And so that always just really frustrates me is when people come in and say, well, but you didn't tell me the exact same thing the other person did or and in that case, why why are you coming If you just want us to continually tell you the same thing listen the first time.
Speaker 5: Then that's what I got to say, Angela, I think it is that.
Speaker 3: So the biggest misconception I think is I've gotten a lot of times where people will say, well, what you're doing is evil, You're only working with evil spirits, you're working with the double all those type of things, and how do you know you're not being led astray by those on the evil spirits? And for me, my answer is always you know the amount of healing that happens, the amount of the aha moments when you're working with people and you can just see the stress and relief leaving them, the stress leaving them and release coming over them, relief coming in, and you feel them so much lighter. And I always say, when you see the amount of healing that happens with when you're giving messages, how can that ever be considered evil? That's only something that comes from so much love. So for me, it's changing that misconception that this is there's so much love, so much healing that comes through to help people. And yes there's the other beings that you deal with that they have some darker energy, but even those have something to learn from. So knowing there's always something to learn from and we're always going to continue to understand and learn more about their world too. So it's understanding they're world is shifting just as ours is, and to be open to how that's shifting, and knowing when things happen here what I believe right now, they're teaching me every single day, So all of a sudden, it's like, oh, well, now I believe something different because they've taught me something different, and so the older beliefs I had those fall away. So it's the ability to continue to continue learning always and letting go of even our beliefs as psychic says mediums and how it used to work, because I bet if you ask any of them here, it's shifted from it when they first started, and it's letting go of the old beliefs.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. And finally, Ellie, So.
Speaker 6: What I have found is that being as a psychic medium and I'm talking to somebody right away, they say, oh, so, so and so have anything to tell me from the other side, and it's and it's like, it's frustrating because you just don't spit those answers out. I go through a process before I actually connect in the spirit because I do want to make sure I'm with the white side and the right ones, and so I just can't always just spit those answers out because I am human. I'm dealing with other things going on in my life, so I like to make sure I'm on the right path when i'm giving readings. But then on the other side, I've got this because I've gone doing medianship readings does give healing, but I've also gone into the other side where I'm working with the emotion code, the body code, the belief code, and reading blood work. I'm catching things with what I'm reading on the testings that they had that the doctors didn't catch. And so I've gone into the medical medium side and people right away say, oh, do I have cancer? Do I have high blood pressure? And it's like I try to explain to them, I'm not a doctor. I don't give diagnosis. I look for the underlying issues of the health that's going on within the body, the functional side of the body. Clear those out to help your body to heal itself. And they just wanted a diagnosis like they get when they go to their doctor. And I don't even listen to what they come in and tell me that my doctor says I have this. I just say, okay, that's what he's given you for a diagnosis. But I want to uncover what's causing those things. So I'm walking down into the negrity of the body trying to figure out what caused that, because it didn't just happen overnight. Things are going on in your life that built up, and we need to uncover those and pull those out and let your body naturally heal in it of itself. I mean, we all have a just tremendous amount of work that we can do and to help people, but it just doesn't come on in a heartbeat. It's it's we got to processes on how we handle things to bring that out.
Speaker 5: Very cool, Kim says, I've never heard Barnby last so much. Clearly you did not watch the episode where I was sleep deprived and talking with Christina Bloom, because I'm pretty sure that was one of I've heard one of the wildest episodes I've ever done on any of the shows. So go back and listen to the channeling episode with Christina. You wanna you wanna enjoy that?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, So wrapping things up here, guys, I'm gonna give you one last question, and it is going to be your your hard hitting. We have a ton more questions here, but we're not gonna get through them, and I don't want to keep you guys all day because this has been absolutely fabulous. I think you guys have all done a great job. I want to thank you again for coming on because this is I mean this, This turned out as as well and better as I was hoping that this would. I think everyone's really enjoyed it, and we have quite a bit for for a Thursday morning at noon on my paranormal side show, I think this is one of the highest live viewed episodes that we've done here. So I love you guys. You're all great. I highly recommend all of your works to anybody out there. So with that being said, we're gonna wrap up. We're gonna have one more question. Then we're gonna wrap up and give you guys all a chance to tell everybody where you're gonna be and how to find you and stuff. So the question on everyone's mind is always what happens after we die? So we have a lot of different religions and a lot of different theories and stuff like that. In your opinion, in your work, what happens after your body or your soul, your energy leaves your body? Do we go to a heaven? Is there a hell? Is there a different place that we go? Do we get to go to valhalla? Or whatnot? What happens after you die? And I think we will start who wants to start? Anybody ready?
Speaker 6: That's no.
Speaker 5: Angela is always ready for your We'll start with Angela, Angela. What happens after we die is their heaven is their hell?
Speaker 3: From my experience, and I'm saying I'm going to segue this from my experience from all those I have personally worked with, what they have shown me is there isn't necessarily a heaven or hell. Instead, we create our own heaven. And so if you love sitting on the beach, you're going to create an area where you can be sitting on the beach. If you love to travel, you are going to be traveling, and you can change it up. Just as here, we can get on a plane and go somewhere. They don't have to have a plane. They can just go where they want to, where they want to and experience what they want. But when they pass, from what I've seen is there's always someone there to greet them. They always have someone there to greet them. There's someone there welcoming them to the other side. And when I talked about no hell, kind of think of it as energetic clicks of people. So people who are happy and having a great time and are really knowing who they are, those people are going to be in a certain area. The people who have a more difficult time and have been very challenging here and have maybe caused some very dark things that happen during their life, they will hang out in a different area. Doesn't mean it's heaven or hell. It's more of an area they are going to experience and grow themselves and continue to grow and get more open in their heart. But I've always seen so many people there welcoming people, and especially when you have tragic accidents, there's people there helping them. And a lot of times the body is what finishes going through the accident, but the person's spirit and soul is already outside, is already joining their loved ones. And I've had ones where they love to experience just sitting on a hill in dandelions, so when I go to meet them, that's their heaven. So everyone's heaven is different because we're all unique, and it's always such for me so interesting to see what they show me. So I've had somewhere they love to shop, so they showed me a boutique, a whole little walkway with tons of boutiques and them going in and out shopping. So everyone's different.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to go from one gift shop to another, that's all.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: What happens after we pass.
Speaker 6: Well, I agree with Angela that I've seen I've been with somebody that has crossed over multiple times and during their process they're always communicating because somebody has come to help them to cross over and to make sure they get to the other side correctly or with.
Speaker 3: How they were choosing to go.
Speaker 6: So there's always somebody here and it doesn't always have to be a human form that's come down. A lot of times pets will come down and help them to cross over. And there are multiple areas to be on the other side, and it's like they're all living another life on the other side. Because my mother is on the other side and she's always driving a convertible. She's always too busy driving her convertible to come around. And my grandfather is the opposite. He's always with me no matter what I do. He's always wish me to keep me safe and protected. So they've got their missions on the other side, and on the other side they're still learning something, they're still growing, and they could be planning their next life for when they come down here, because we come down here to learn and to grow, but it's a different learning and growing than on the other side. So you may choose to stay on the other side for a while to learn and grow, but then you may come back here to learn a life lesson and so you're going to learn on both sides, and being on the other side, you're going to do what you want to do as well. It's not like you're just sitting in the church doing prayers all the time. You're actually living a life. As far as I'm concerned in what I see and know, you're living a life on the other side as well. You're just learning something different, you're growing differently.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Christina.
Speaker 7: My experience has been that as we when we cross over everything that we've learned, everything that we've experienced, we become pure energy and we bring all of what we've learned in this lifetime and every lifetime back to the collective. And so you know, we can have multiple lifetimes. It seems like and I hope I don't lose anybody with this, but it's almost like if you think of it as like a huge cauldron or a soup pot, and when we go into another body, it's like a you know, a ladele just dips in, but you're not getting one lifetime, Like I am not completely this person in every lifetime, I have aspects of others who brought in energy and brought in lessons and brought in knowledge that they learned in previous lifetimes. So I think that's how we get to have so many lifetimes too, is because we experience multiple lifetimes because we're not just the same person every time. We're not the same single soul. We don't hold a single form. On the other side, we are peer energy. So I've talked to a lot of those on the other side who are visiting, you know, multiple children all at the same time, who are still here on earth because they don't they're not restricted to one solid entity. They can be in different places at different times and at the same time, they can be at different places at the same time as well. So what I have learned though, too, is it before we get to that point we have the option or maybe it's a requirement. I don't know. Everyone seems to do it, but to do a life review, to look back at our Acoshak records and the contract that we came in with that we made with ourselves, not necessarily with anyone else, but with ourselves, and look at that contract and say, Okay, I feel like I experienced that I did experience that I didn't experience that I don't know if I wanted to.
Speaker 8: And Leslie's Stephanie, it's my idea and experience with this is kind of complex, And immediately when you had asked that question, Barnaby, the first thing I heard was, it's up to us. So in my experience, I've been with people when they've passed. I've been in that veil watching them cross from one side to the other. And my true feeling is, and very similar to a blend of what everybody has said, is that yes, we have some control in some decisions after we transition out of this life over to that spiritual life, because I do feel like it is very much a life, but we also come back here for lessons. Is there you know that definition of hell? I don't think as defined. That hasn't been my experience, but there definitely is times where we're kicking back in because we have to learn something or we have to repeat a lesson. And for me and those of you who know me, you know, I'm a very skeptical person, you know, and there are things that until I've had those experiences, I've kind of pushed out. But one thing that really pulls at me is is the law of conservation of energy, right that says energy cannot be created or destroyed. It's just transformed from one form to another within a closed system. What is our closed system? I'm not completely sure, but in my experience, I definitely know that our energy comes back in many different forms and goes to many different places, and it all comes down to learning.
Speaker 5: Very good. I know. I said that was the last question, but Christina sent me down a little spiral here, So I'm going to give you one minute a piece to answer my final final question here, christ Maker, usually Angela, that's the trouble maker.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 5: Christina mentioned a little bit about how you and maybe I took this wrong, so you can clean this up and your your minute left here. So you said that our souls sometimes come together with not just ours, but like other pieces of stuff to make that soul when we uh come back and learn our lessons and stuff like that. So is it possible? My question is if different parts of things can become part of our soul when we inhabit this physical body. Can our soul be split between two people or multiple people here on earth at one time? And is that where soulmates come from? Christina, I'm going to send it to you to start with that.
Speaker 7: Since you brought this up right, you know, I think that there's so much that I don't know that I don't really know how to answer that question. Everything is possible. Energy is energy, It moves, Like Stephanie said, it can't be created or destroyed. It can only be transformed. And if that's the case, you know, why not why can't we have two souls or one soul sharing different bodies. It's my understanding, based on what my spirit guides have told me, that we are already doing that, but very often we don't. That the other part of us might not be on earth, you know, it might be on ple eights, it might be in the Andromedas system, it might be who knows where. But I feel like maybe that is where twin flames are souls come from? Twin what do you say sol mads come from?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: I think it's entirely possible. I don't have a solid answer.
Speaker 5: Very good, uh, Stephanie.
Speaker 8: I think that, you know, and I've again being skeptical, and I've had things where you know, I've I've sat down with Christine, I've sat down with Ellie, and you know, soul retrieval bringing back pieces that are maybe missing like a puzzle and the cat ran off with the piece and every connecting that as far as soul energy being commingled, I don't feel that in my experience. I haven't run into that yet. I have run into imprinting on somebody else's energy, and that what I like to call soul to soul recognition, where maybe you just meet somebody and you don't know why they resonate so deeply with you, but there's there's that, And to me, that's just that sole recognition in printing maybe from another life, from another time. You know, think of it like a good foam pillow. Right you lay your head on it, it leaves an indent. That's kind of how I see our soul and the energy being manipulated.
Speaker 5: Angela.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to go with the other ones too, where I haven't really experienced it so far. But what I have experienced when you talk about soulmates is there are multiple people who have had soulmates in different lifetimes, in multiple lifetimes, and you're coming together in this lifetime. But like Christina said, it is a head spinner. Our lifetimes are all going out at the same time, so there's pieces of us having the same relationship with the same person, but in different lifetimes and in different ways, in different experiences. So I'm not quite sure how to answer it myself, but I do I have encountered many that have lived multiple lifetimes, and that's where you And also it's not just you know, soul maybe actual physical relationships, but also friendships where you meet people and it's like, oh, I know you, and it feels like you've known them forever, and the conversations just flow and there's a there's a portion of you still connected in another lifetime.
Speaker 5: Also and finally Ellie, but Ellie also has a secondary part of this question. They would like, can they see I think this is supposed to be Ellie, not Allie? Can we see Ellie's cat? I like the one that was sitting behind.
Speaker 9: You on the head.
Speaker 6: She walked out the room. And never feels as soon as I sit down for anything with healing and stuff, they show.
Speaker 5: Up there you go, all right, Ellie?
Speaker 6: So well for soul pieces, what I was going to say is that I have a firm believer that anything can cause anything and anything can be anything, and so I do believe that we do have multiple soul lives going on at the same time, not even just past lives but future lives, but also current lives, because I know when I started down this path releasing entities, they had me, actually spirit had me actually clearing entities off of me and other lives currently going on at the same time. I have this life going on, including one one life that the mother was like eight or nine months pregnant with a piece of me that I had to clear the entity off of that baby in her room. So I truly believe that we have multiple lives going on in our current life. It's like it's being all layered, layered, and sometimes we talk about a past life, but it actually could be a current life is just in a different life. So I hopefully that makes sense.
Speaker 5: I think if anyone understands anything that we've talked about, all this makes sense, but you don't. None of this did so exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true story.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, guys, you are You're all great. Thank you so much for being on. I cannot say enough good stuff about the four of you. I have personally worked with all of you, either through caps or at events. As far as gallery readings. Christina, I've been to yours Angel I've been to yours. You are both fantastic. I highly recommend you guys. You guys are all all four of you are legitimate. For anybody that doubts anybody that's a psychic or a medium out there that you guys can do what you do. I have seen all four of you pull information out that you should not know. That is, there's no other way to explain why you would know that information than if you truly are legitimate and can do what you say that you do. And I thank you guys so much for being part of CAPS and my life and everything out there. And again for anybody that's interested in anything. All of your information is on the Trusted Affiliates page of Cryptids, Anomalies and the Paranormal Society wisconsincaps dot com. All of your websites are in the show notes as well. And if you guys want to meet all of us, all five of us in person, we are all going to be at the Cryptids, Anomalies and Paranormal Convention Saturday, May tenth, Double Tree by Hilton in Appleton, Wisconsin. You can get your tickets at wisconsincaps dot com For that event, Angelo will be doing the Psychic Gallery reading that evening. Steph will be running some stuff for me on the stream yard, and Elie'll be there hanging out, and Christina will have her own booth as well as Angela will have her own booth as well, doing readings and chatting with you and stuff, so all of us will be there. You can meet us all in person as well as all of our other amazing guests and stuff at that event. So we are going to wrap things up here alphabetically, Angela, if there's anything else that you would like to say as far as that, and tell everybody anything else website, anything else you got coming up that you want them to know.
Speaker 3: Well, first, I want to thank you, Barnaby, because you put a lot of time, a lot of effort in all of this and you share it with so many people. So thank you for what you do. I appreciate everything you do, and I encourage people to check out more about Barnaby because there's so much more to them and I don't think he ever sleeps hardly ever. But also if people wanted to get to find out more about me, you can also go on my YouTube channel and I'm also on a lot of the social media I'll be at different live events and I put out a newsletter you can check out. I always give the energy update of the month and then also by the week. I also do an energy Oracle card reading. But there's so much more. My biggest thing. Go to my website angelasable dot com and you'll find known everything from there.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you so much, Ellie.
Speaker 6: I have to thank you to Barnaby because being since with Cats, I have grown and expanded into areas beyond the empity side, with the Bigfoot and all that other stuff that you keep putting out there with us and all the investigations we do. It just never ceases to amaze me what we can learn and grow and do during the time with you, and you always keep us laughing that there's no there's no issues with Alex however, So thank you for that. And I can be reached. Barnaby's got our websites all up on there, so you can find me there. Just reach out and see what we can do to help you with.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Christina, I also want to reiterate thank you for putting this together.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 7: Lee mentioned something about hurting cats early on in the conversation, and she was not wrong.
Speaker 5: So who was the latest of the show.
Speaker 7: So thank you for the time and energy, and you put a lot of thought into this and it's very much appreciated. You can find me on almost all the socials. The only one I'm not on is X so you can find me by looking me up. My name isn't all that common, Christina Blum the way it's spelled so Facebook. I will be in Escanaba, not this coming weekend, but the following weekend working at the Hiawatha Wellness Center doing readings and a gallery reading in the evening. And my next thing after that would be I will be with Beyond the Veil in Brainerd, Minnesota the last weekend in April.
Speaker 5: Stephanie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and again, thank you. Yes, you got less of thanks And you know, I just reiterating what Ellie has said. In the time since CAPS, I feel like I've grown so much and to find a group of people and you, ladies included, that you can trust in this space has been immense in my growth. I am a little bit harder to find than everybody else. I'm not as active. I have a website. You can always find me on there. I have a podcast. Unless you like track and basketball, though you're probably not gonna bump into me by My schedule is a little bit full with extracurriculars right now, but I do try to keep my website up. I will be at the CAPS event. I'm really looking forward to that and I feel the need. I just saying, if there's somebody out there that needs advocating for a youth that's dealing with spirit, please reach out, because I just really felt put on my heart right now.
Speaker 5: So Lee Warners has great fiftieth episode. Yeah, thank you guys so much for everyone that's come and listened to all the shows and watched all the shows so far. Thank you guys so much for tuning in each and every week. I appreciate it. I enjoy sharing time with all you guys and all of my great guests and stuff here as well. So thank you for tuning into the Untold Radio network as well, and make sure to like and subscribe.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: I had one last thing to say and I forgot it, So.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will deprived again.
Speaker 5: Barnaby, No, I'm awake now, I've had I've monta do so we're good. The only show that I've been allowed to drink during because I'm not on screen the whole time, and we can't do that. Oh that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Christina Bloom and Angela is Able have both been on the show before, so I encourage you guys to go back and look at their episodes as well. Stephanie has her own podcast, so does Angela, and so everybody. Everybody's got their own podcast as well. Christina has been on twice, angel has been on a couple times on my show here and Stephanie and Ellie, I'd love to have you guys on. We'll have to have you guys come on special and have your own episodes as well, so people good get to know you guys and hang out a little bit more as well. So that's it.
Speaker 7: And also I've had Barnaby on my podcast too, so uh yeah, Paramistic podcast with Christina Bloom. Yeah, there's an episode with Barnaby on there.
Speaker 5: It's really good.
Speaker 3: And there's one online also with Barnaby as we Want. It delved into the cryptis and so it was very interesting and crypto zoology, so definitely check that out because it was very interesting.
Speaker 8: And Stephanie say, I've had everybody on except for Angela so Angela, you and I will have to hook up. And you know, Ellie and I do in the mix when we're not running around crazy and talk about random things. So check out soul Flight.
Speaker 5: There you go, and I think, uh, Angela, you're not on my website, but Stephanie and Christina's links to their podcast directly are right on my website as well, so if you go to Wisconsin caps easy for you guys to find and remember. All right, that's it. You guys are wonderful. Thank you so much everyone your time today.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, that is our show for this week. Angela, I'm far to be now, I'm gonna keep talking. You just keep moving your mouth an all right, that's it. Angela comes down, stuff comes down, Ellie comes down, Castia goes down.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: You're all backstage now. Good now, Thank you guys all for watching. Thank you for tuning into the fiftieth episode. I hope it was worth your time, and I hope that you enjoy it, and I hope that you've enjoyed all of our episodes so far and what we got coming up guys here on the Paranormal Spectrum on the Untold Radio Network. Head on over to the show notes for all that stuff. For all of our guests today, you can find links to all their websites where you can find out everything that you'd like to know about that. If you can't find that, head to wisconsincaps dot com and click on our Trusted Affiliates page because they're all part of that as well. And if you can want to meet them in person, you can always come out to the Cryptis Anomalies and Paranormal Convention in Appleton in May, just about a month away from that. So that is all I got for this week. Guys. I will see you back here next week, same time, same place. I appreciate you guys. Remember we are all part of the paranormal spectrum. Take care, be well and I'll see you next.
Speaker 9: You seem to know something I don't. Let's call it O King and Tavy please, that's a that thing streets. I'm pages in their room and I can seek listens album
Speaker 3: H