Speaker 1: Dude, real quick, what up to everybody? Hello. One of the interns had ideas the other day and she was like, yeah, you know, we could go live on TikTok during the stream and just like put it there and then when you guys are in between commercials and stuff, it'll just be live there and they can see you're doing. I'm like, no, no, we cannot do that. We can do that for other well not yeah, for.
Speaker 2: Some watch party stuff.
Speaker 3: I feel like you specifically on play by play, it could be a move. I tried it for a little bit when we did the Michigan Michigan State stream.
Speaker 2: It's fun. I mean, it's just smart.
Speaker 1: You know. He's just saying, like the conversation commercially, Yeah, no, I got it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying like that could be a play like for watch party. Play by place is where it could be successful.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sorry. Welcome smash like bdon Bee front top share the stream.
Speaker 1: Lots of football today, lots of red Wings.
Speaker 4: Lots of red Wings today, deservely so. Detroit Pistons played night as well too. Whe would you start?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: MSU shout out Purdue big victory last night. Carson Cooper Kur tang and then the fourth.
Speaker 1: Or second on that one, I was watching the Red Wines. They just started locking up. Man defense started getting there, Uh, Jeremy Fear started getting downhill. Carson Cooper was finding his jumper flowing. Because in the same time, two screens, two screens, two screens I got because they got a fan duel on my laptop. Actually screen no, no, I FanDuel on my laptop. That's why my attention quit hot tub is because I'm watching. Yeah, We've got two projectors in the backyard, and my hot tub's actually filled with kool aid. I have the you know, the ESPN broadcast or the basketball broadcast on the TV, FanDuel on the laptop. Okay, so that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, I was watching the Red Wins and that was fucking glorious as well.
Speaker 4: That was that was pretty badass. There was like, so usually you have a game, Yeah, I don't know, this is a couple of Marcus and stuff. You can talk about that one. There's so many like awesome moments, like from John Gibson fucking cross face.
Speaker 1: And whoever who was that? That was one of them. I didn't know who it was.
Speaker 4: John Gibson's bitch. Now he got slammed, that's for sure. That was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: He's just good. Get the fuck out of my crease.
Speaker 4: That was dope even before and then you and I were talking about Edmondson just fucking me personally. I don't think he's like a big asshole. I think he's just big. He can't help but to be big. It's not he bullied. I mean he did bully them, but not like in an asshole way.
Speaker 2: He's the guys.
Speaker 4: He floored Chuck. He had made his stick his own face. The Chuck was going crazy about it. Then Cousins tries to come in be a hard ass, just get NONI beats the fuck out of him. Yeah, it's just I don't know. It was awesome to see from Evanston because it's a team that's been kind of pushed around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's how they've played this year. And obviously you know you missed it for the week and a half. For two weeks that Simon Evanson was out of the lineup because they will get bullied by bigger forwards because they do have smaller finanse forwards. But you need those guys that are gonna be physical on the back end, and that's where they're looking at another guy like that in Tyler Meyer. That might be a possible situation to fill in. But Simon Evanson coming back was huge. He was a big physical presence and he was just absolutely dominating people. Yeah. Again, it wasn't like an assle movie. He stood his ground when Brady was coming.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I mean he dropped his shoulder on him for sure, and and he bitched Dylan Cousins. That shit was awesome.
Speaker 4: But we all watched Braddy players got to watch the play Olympics like Brady was probably.
Speaker 3: They showed the highlight after this was a Evanson had this thing ready to roll, which I love because he's spiteful. They showed the highlight a Brady kind of dogging Edvanson like the prior matchup, and Evanson was ready to roll. Gives it to mister gold medal Brady. That is the face of their franchise. That Evanson just bodied the captain.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 3: And then Dylan Larkin a little touched on the.
Speaker 2: Rest season is.
Speaker 4: Just spent the week with this guy part. You win a fucking gold medal for USA the first time in forty six years. Yeah, you have the refreena yeah.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, love and scoring two goals and having the overtime winner, like shout out to Dylan Larkin. He's the fucking man. I mean, can we give him his respect now? I know there were a lot of people out there that's saying you couldn't do this, he can't do that, he's not good enough, doesn't deserve the sea, Like, shut the fuck up. Dylan Larkin is your captain. He is the one seed. He's got the gold medal, he's got the game winner in the first game back, So no hangover doesn't matter how hungover he actually was. And I just can't believe that that was a discourse. I don't know what it was. Was he not good enough in your eyes? Is he good enough? Now? He should be because you can see everything that he's done and now on the grand scale, you saw that in the Olympics, to where yeah he might not be the ultimate goal scorer or the biggest physical presence, but if you need a big face off, you're putting in Dylan Larkin. If you need a penalty killed, you're putting in Dylan Larkin. You need a goal to win a game, you're putting in Dylan lark because he has more than anybody else in franchise history. So like, stop it with the disrespect, and this is our captain, this is the man, and he's gonna lead us to the playoffs, into a playoff victory this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out a Dylan Larkin because even on his first goal, he won the face off, Yes, kicked it out, then got in position, and then Raymond with.
Speaker 1: Both both assists. Yeah, for both of Larkins goals, silky beautiful, perfectly placed and then obviously Larkin Capiton just ripped them, ripped them both and obviously out the game winner too. It's good to see all of the Olympic guys looking really good. Lucas Raymond looked good, most Cider looked really good. Obviously Dylan Larkin with two goals, and John John Gibson. Like we I know, Vassilevski is up there and he might have a too far of a lead to catch, but like he needs to have serious Vesna consideration with what he's doing. He has the best safe percentage on the road for any goalie in the NHL at over nine thirty five, and last night it was like nine to sixty, so it's only gonna go up. This guy is on pace to win I don't know what twenty seven to twenty eight games. He is playing an insane pace and it was good to see that the time off didn't cause any rust on him. And I hope he plays a little angry because he deserved a spot on tm USA. He should have been. He was pretty pissed off last night. Yeah, I mean he should have been there. He should have a gold medal. Fucking swayman, forget about it, and that should have been John Gibson. Go ahead, Nicky wants one. The same with Edvonson. I think that's why Edvanson's playing a little angry too, because even before his injury, he was not invited to test for Team Sweden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's ridiculous to leave Edvonson out. I think the physicality last night in years past would have led this team to a loss, and Ottawa obviously being extremely physical. You've seen Edvonson take this step right there, like I said, going at the face of their franchise. That's the difference. In my mind, They're not scared of Ottawa at this point. They're a better team than Ottawa. But a few years ago, Ottawa would body you. You know, last season, even Ottawa would body you a bit two years ago. For sure. I think the physicality of the Detroit Red Wings is gonna be the biggest reason why this team doesn't go on that March drought because they're not scared anymore. Yeah, And it feels like it took them a little bit a little while to learn that and that they can play and they do have the size and the physicality with it. They needed to learn that go through their humps, which they did. But I do think that's the biggest difference this season why they won't go down a terrible stretch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, And it's the veteran presence as well of guys like James van Riemsdyke helping. I think him and Asp are going to form a pretty good connection on that second power play unit as the rest of the season goes by. But it is good to see that because, like you said, even in the last game against Ottawa, they were getting their ass beat worse than they were in this one, and what happened three goals bam, bam, bam and boom. It doesn't matter how bad they're beating your ass because with the forwards you have, it's gonna happen. Bigger, physical forwards are gonna body you a little bit. But you can't be afraid of getting physical. You can't be afraid of putting your nose in there, like the guys that go out there need to do. Simon Evanson, Mosider Ben Sharatt. If they trade for Tyler Myers, he's the same kind of way. Physical presences. And when you're really getting your ass beat, when the forwards are really getting beat up, you put out the fourth line and it's three guys over six five and they're gonna go out there and they're gonna put people into some boards.
Speaker 4: Yeahs, and that that is what I was asking for for so long.
Speaker 1: Casper needs to be on the first line with Larkin and Raymond, because if you put him on the second line, he feels like he has to be the man and he has to do everything and he ends up not doing anything. But if you put him on that first line, he knows, Okay, I got the two big dogs up here, I can go be an asshole.
Speaker 4: I can go win puck battles. Years ago, Yeah, without anyone. He tried to carry too much wasn't capable of doing it. The shout this Red Wings team, I will say, Nick, the waste may talks about the aliens.
Speaker 1: You talking early on March.
Speaker 4: Let's wait till the clock ticks to March to feel that way, because I am traumatized in the past two years.
Speaker 1: If there's there is one reason that they won't have the collapse in March, if they don't, and it's not the physicality, it's not goal scoring, it's not any of that. If they don't have the collapse in March, it's because John Gibson has continued to play at the level he has played at all season.
Speaker 4: Can I say this though, And I'm I'm happy to get the win, happy to get the points, and obviously we love this team in the front to watch again with the five on five stuff, is that not concerning anyone?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't. It's weird. I mean any five on five.
Speaker 3: Goals elite overtime team, That's what I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, concern. I want to see.
Speaker 3: Uh it's one game, but I think you know, to Brinkett's gotta catch fire on that second line. Uh, for sure, I need to see a little bit more fire.
Speaker 2: Out of Kaner.
Speaker 3: But he was bringing it last night for a little bit, like showing some speed actually four checking, which I was surprised, even like whoa got some legs? He looked like countryman when medal and he was a four check And when's the last time you saw Kane aggressively four.
Speaker 1: Check playing in Canada? After us A just won a gold medal as the greatest American of all time? I was driving, did they give them a little and they all booed to brink it. They boo his boy every time.
Speaker 2: So we got a goal called back early.
Speaker 1: No I saw that one. I'm saying they honor, Oh I didn't. They honored their Olympians. They didn't honor like Dylan Larkin. Okay, but they honored all of their Olympians and they kind of bowed when they put Rady up, there was smattering of boost. Did you did you see that ship with Brady in the White House? What dog?
Speaker 4: The official White House TikTok account put out an AI video of Brady to chalk saying like fuck you maple leaf jockey. Yeah and yeah, yeah, yeah it was a white The White House put that out.
Speaker 1: That's insane. It's the second time he's done some wild ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then yes, so Brady Chuck who plays in Canada, Yeah, in front of his locker, like defitting himself, Like that's clearly not me, Like that's fucking obviously.
Speaker 1: That was nuts. That was insane.
Speaker 2: It was actually all Matthews that senate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's actually another vidy. I saw the Chuck because he always jokes about him like not being able to read and ship. And then he did like some quick math or something like that, and like the percentage he got it wrong. He's like, and that's for all people say, I can't do math the wrong man. Yeah, he's a big dumb idiot. Like he's a big dumb idiot for sure. I like that, But he's I take him by my team. In the heart beat, I.
Speaker 4: Jokingly commented about when they're celebrating the Club eleven or whatever. I was like, you know, you guys see them USA celebrate, I see the future Detroit Red Wings. And some guy comment at post is like, I don't want Brady? Why would you not? And my trip is there something there?
Speaker 1: If you say you don't want Brady Kachaki, you just I mean, you don't watch hockey.
Speaker 2: Will win a cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he's one of the most physical, like he's a dog and he Larkin will still be captain. Yes, yeah, absolutely, yeah I agree.
Speaker 4: You have you seen the d boss video of Larkin in his basement ripping shot you guys, you watch the whole things. Oh yeah, he's draped in the American flag shouting out love the cane American morn and here he is God and that's fucking the girl man cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's why I love O Larkin. He's the fucking man.
Speaker 3: It was a must watch game last night, for real, Like it truly was. It felt like a playoff kind of game, like hockey's back hockey. Every single game, it's like must when you know, like you gotta be locked in. That's a place where this seam has struggled to win in the past. So I'm really happy with that victory last night, getting one in overtime in.
Speaker 1: That and you got the goal called back and they scored the first goal, like moment he was off side though he was, but passed to set it all up. Man, that fucking sucked. That was That was a snipe by the rest. Yeah, yeah, I did. They gave asp and and who was in the past. I don't know. I think it was JVR, but they did. They were playing uh, Jo Hansson and asp together a lot, and they every time Ottawa would see them on the ice, they'd put Brady out there and he was kind of kind of bodying them. So if they're going to put those two guys, I don't think they can. I think they're shopping Jo Hanson.
Speaker 3: Maybe I hope that they're shopping Johnson.
Speaker 2: I cannot stand.
Speaker 1: Watching really really news.
Speaker 2: He is bullied out there every time. If there's a mistake on.
Speaker 1: The ice, it's Tyler Myers is who they reportedly are trying to trade for or had to trade in place for. Yeah, it was just some bullshit. I mean he's like, he's like another shot. I mean, why does he have a non movie MI clause? Is he ever that good to have that? I mean, he's been in the league for a long time, so he probably just got it in his and stuff. Yeah. So but I would be fine with that. I wouldn't be fine if that was the only move, but I would like that. That would sure up your your decor there for a little bit. Like I said, another big physical presence playoff experience, blocks a lot of shots, throws a lot of hits. He's not gonna give you, you know, fifteen goals or anything like that, but he'll play his role and he'll play it well. So I would be fine with that. He'd being upgrade over any of the other guys, probably be your fourth or fifth defenseman. But yeah, I also think they're gonna get a forward, and that's where I wouldn't mind seeing him doing a Marshon route, like how Florida got Marshawn last year for a first round pick. Straight up, if we give Vinny Trocheck for a first round pick, boom, I'm doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, allegedly the trade is like done, like it's agreed upon. Yeah, it's just on Tyler Myers because waiting.
Speaker 1: To see if Dallas or something offers. Yeah, which, fuck you, dude, I don't even want you here. Then you're old anyway, stiff as a board, stiff as a board.
Speaker 4: Right, we do need defense, So I recognized that very much last night, and that's maybe I would help the five on five stuff, give our skill guys a little bit more time on the on the bumper.
Speaker 1: I just want to use a hockey team it would. I just learned it. All right, let's go to break, we'll come back. We got lines to talk about Max Crosby back in the headlines. Hey, uh, Detroit Pistons. They played a night against the Calves, right maybe the GN ESPN Live TV, so check that out.
Speaker 3: But back to back ESPN games where the other team is not starting their stars.
Speaker 1: They're scared of the Pistons. Crazy Detroit basketball and is like all our homage the Detroit is Like I wanted to ask really bad, what like, do you think the NBA is scared to play their stars against the Pistons because they don't want them? I mean, if you're gonna miss a game, you might as well miss it against the most physical team in the league. That's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the chat stuff they said about his back, I'm like, yeah, you're right, and the team you want to play with a back.
Speaker 1: Issue, know we're having a dern over there. Just fucking yeah. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Where at the point ESPN has to buy into this Detroit Pessan team. Obviously they're highlighting on bud tweet out the homage to the bad boys like new bad boys in towns, Like they're pumping.
Speaker 1: It up ESPN does love us? How ESPN does love us? Tell us about Ben.
Speaker 3: Johnson Corporations, The government, even your insurance company will do whatever it takes to minimize their liability and withhold your compensation. So when something goes wrong, make Ben Johnson your first call and get a fighter in your corner. Contact then today at Benfights dot Com.
Speaker 7: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Joined former University of Michigan star and NFL sensation Brailn Edwards alongside the charismatic ship Edward, I say, break down the latest in sports.
Speaker 6: Like never before. Tune into the show week days from two to four pm only on the Woodward Sports Network. Don't miss out on.
Speaker 7: Hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 8: Why do we fight. We fight to protect the innocent, to hold the powerful accountable, to bring the oppressors to justice. Why do we fight?
Speaker 9: We fight to secure and preserve our civil liberties, to get each and every one of our clients the justice they deserve, and to make the lives of real people just like you whole Again.
Speaker 8: Then Fights dot Com.
Speaker 7: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit. But we do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side.
Speaker 6: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: Tension Hoopers Jars is hosting a three on three basketball tournament in West Michigan. Bring your squad to compete for four thousand dollars in cash. Pre Qualifier is on Saturday, March seventh. Finals are on Wednesday, March eleventh at the Van Andel Arena, home of the Grand Rapids. Gold Go to jarscampis dot com slash three v three to sign up today. Listen, I'm actually telling you. I'm telling you three this, God forbid, anything ever happened to me. I want to be memorialized with a three on three tournament. I wanted to be an annually easy three on three basketball tournament.
Speaker 1: All right, just see how my name live a little bit longer. We can do that. Get charity it up a little bit. I'm saying, raise money. What do I want to give back to the hood. That's that's privileged kids. Just write a check to the hood, the hood among Clemmons. That's that's what I want. Okay.
Speaker 4: So whatever happens, God forbid, please make sure that you want.
Speaker 3: To tell us you've been getting too involved in these files involve.
Speaker 1: You've got somebody watching you. I was letting you know. That's what I want. That's fair.
Speaker 4: Tournaments lit, that's what That's something that's awesome to be membered by.
Speaker 1: You know, sick. I would want I would want, uh, your hockey tournaments. A beer? Yeah, that might be better. A beer named beer at every bub in Detroit. Release your spots or at least my spots. We call it we live beer.
Speaker 3: We got yeah, we got.
Speaker 1: Spending Spenny logger. Maybe I don't know what. What kind of beer?
Speaker 2: What's your beer?
Speaker 1: I like Yingling? Yeah? Like no, I like fest. I like october Fest. I like Yingling. I like like amber Ales. Okay, so spinny Ale, spinel Yeah, nothing, nothing too crazy.
Speaker 10: You got anything, Yeah, it'd be it'd be obvious. It'd be a court Earth studio, Court Earth Studio names something.
Speaker 1: Like that, a little harder accomplishable. We'll try nicky copycat.
Speaker 3: Not quite sure. Maybe a bar gets.
Speaker 1: A plaque and royal. There you go, own this. I can make that happen.
Speaker 10: I got you. I'll make that happen.
Speaker 1: All right, enough of the h that stuff. Friday, you have an official statement from Tyr and Arnold's attorney allegedly oh ship yeah, okay. Textas small, so bear with me. It is supposed on Terryon's ig He says, I represent mister Terryon Arnold in connection with the incident that allegedly occurred on February fourth, twenty twenty six, in Tampa, Florida, which resulted in the arrest of five individuals on serious felony charges. To be clear, mister Arnold had no involvement whatsoever in these activities that led to those arrests. He did not participate in, nor was he present for any conduct conduct related to the alleged offenses. There is no evidence in police reports, text messages, or witness statements that implicates mister Arnold in any way. In fact, after he communicated with the lead prosecutor, it has been confirmed that no charges have been filed against mister Arnold in connection with this matter. Recent media coverage has referenced an order issued by Circuit Judge j. Logan Murphy, which improperly suggests mister Arnold's involvement in the incident. That same order was also incorrectly identifies mister DeVault as mister Arnold's girlfriend. Oh missus Duval as mister Arnold's girlfriend. Both assertions are false, misleading, and entirely unsupported by the record. Mister Arnold categorically denies the unfollowed or unfounded claims and maintains his complete innocence. He will not be or he was not involved in the crimes allegedly committed on February fourth, twenty twenty six, in Tampa, Florida. We strongly urge members of the media to refrain from perpetruding or perpetuating inaccurate and suspective narratives. The facts are clear and they do not support any claim of wrongdoing by mister Arnold. Well, good thing, and he put out that one thing, yep, yeah, thattax minute, Yeah, for sure. It was heavily debated. I was good.
Speaker 4: I already said my piece he did. I will refrain then so completely.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: Completely denying any claim of any involvement with any party, which which good. Good. But when they're smoked there's fire, No, not, when they're smoked fire, it's just it opens it up too. If he does, if he does know any of these people in any way, yeah, then you could get actual charges because them, Like I mean, if he is completely saying I'm innocent. Don't know any of these people at all. I don't know. I don't know. I've been watching a lot of like Homeland. I don't know. But no, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it took me to make some little sexist. Yeah I have a male lead, but you know we're talking along. Yeah, it's it's like co lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like getting there, but neither guy carry. Yeah, Carrie, he's a great actress. But okay, I mean that's good. Deny deny, deny, deny. Everything's going to be good.
Speaker 4: And I'll take him as a word for the time being. That's I mean, why wouldn't I he's not arrested. You know, if he were truly implicated, if he truly were in some many text messages, I feel like he would have been arrested. And even if he's not. Listen, Florida's different. Floridas will state to let Epstein off.
Speaker 1: Yea, it is. It is. And so it's like for you throw your money around and get away with some ship. Yeah, it's a lawless swamp. It really is a lawless swamp.
Speaker 3: We need his ass out there, yeah, we do. Like so pray and hope that this guy's not implicated, Like I know we were reacting live.
Speaker 1: On that's not my girlfriend. Yeah, yeah, good because again we saw the pictures of her and my god t A. He's a handsome guy. He can do better, is handsome? K was getting risen up. He's yeah, he can do better. Yeah, So okay, apologize Nick, complete uninvolvement, doesn't know them at all, was not involved in any type of situation with them to think of it or act on it.
Speaker 3: Good good, Yeah, we don't need another hole on this Detroit Lions team, Like we need a healthy terry On Arnolds out there. Big comeback season for Terry On with the scene needs that.
Speaker 10: You had a focus, like a fok.
Speaker 1: Well it's already not focused. It's not starting off to focus to.
Speaker 10: Me, maybe this is your scared straight moment, right like, maybe this is your moment where you're like, holy shot.
Speaker 1: Stop getting their benbs, stay in the fucking ritz. Carlton, you're a millionaire, buy your own property, or you can then air me be out austment, listen to hit me up.
Speaker 10: Some things happen or maybe again I don't know how people maybe circle you know, like you know, like this is this is a This is a good This is a good moment for terry On. Hopefully this could be like a springboard his future.
Speaker 1: Showing one bedroom property with the whiteboard beach house. I spelled beach wrong. This st clair. I be honest, I don't want.
Speaker 6: To go there.
Speaker 1: Actually, just like the we do need them and I want them back.
Speaker 4: And listen to harr Kevin Shopper say a lot of good things, Dan Campbell say a lot of good things we heard and all the good things on training camp.
Speaker 1: With the amount of injuries though we never really get to see him like he's gotta stay healthy. It didn't really hurt the absence of a word thing. It's not like detrimental. No, you love to have him though you need to have them. Yeah, because uh he didn't play the run. Well, he's got to be there. He's gonna be our Nickel.
Speaker 4: You know what if not Caleb Downs dropping seventeen, I'm doing some math. We're nine players away, shout the sunny styles dropped, you know, bumping into the top five.
Speaker 1: He's gonna drop down to seventeen and you're only you're still nine players away.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm I'm I've when I dropped eight, I sent the chat today, Nick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight guy, for sure. You gotta think there's probably another quarterback that's gonna be in there, do you think?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: It as happened to every year class, So it happens every year A J. McCarthy went, like twenty.
Speaker 3: Two, Jay McCarthy was a national champion.
Speaker 1: So what so is Carson Beck? Is he gonna go in the top ten? No, he's like three years remove. He ain't going in the NFL. He's probably for Georgia again next.
Speaker 2: Year, like twenty seven.
Speaker 1: That's true, Brandon Whedon. Carson looks like said this.
Speaker 10: Law dude, can you imagine the bag would have got if he if he was in the nil era?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brandon Whedon, we got we got eight guys down. I'm look at the safety position, man, I'm telling you, Nick, dog, absolute dog. Help the Seahawks cash in the Super Bowl? Drop down the second round, Brian branch Absolute dog, safety position dropped down?
Speaker 1: The second? Was he the first? Was he the consensus number one safety off the board? Brian branch Or, Nick, because Caleb Downs is the consensus number one, saying he's the number one player in the Yeah, they aren't. But Scott just did yesterday, he said, after whoever goes number one, if you might be staring at Caleb Downs is the best player available at number two, That's what he said. Sure he Malachi Starks safety, last year's draft pick, twenty seven safety.
Speaker 4: The position just doesn't hold value. Remember I was mister fucking draft Coyle Hamilton.
Speaker 1: You were cal Hampton, like we're Cayle Hamilton, the elite. I think he was like thirteen or something like that. I think it's high. I think he was like seven little bove No. See, actually he could be right to see Cayle Hamilton draft pick. But the safety positions happens. But also fourteenth. For you're speaking fourteenth, you're saying how important the safety position is. You don't think other teams are starting to reel that, realizing it's emerging to there. Maybe get Maybe other teams are, Maybe the teams are. That's fair, But listen, just my narrative what I want to happen. I mean, I'm here for it. I just don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Starks twenty seven, Hamilton fourteen, Brandt's second round.
Speaker 1: Malwori second round.
Speaker 4: I just I don't think it's out of the cards that this guy could drop the seventeen depending on how he tests.
Speaker 1: You got the bet on it. Yeah, maybe if he flubs his test or like he's not testing. I guess I just that's an interview.
Speaker 3: With him, Caleb Down. I mean, do you want to double down on it?
Speaker 1: Are we already made the best.
Speaker 2: And beer? No kidding?
Speaker 3: Caleb Downs is number three consensus from the two big bars. I pulled up immediately, pff and take a time.
Speaker 1: What was that going? Yeah? Fuck those two nerds? Number three.
Speaker 2: Caleb Downs was an absolute baller.
Speaker 3: He was a the number one safety, top ten player coming out of high school. He goes Tomlton. It was the leader of that defense. It's a true freshman, completely balled out. Transfers to Ohio State as what the top transfer in the country wins a national championship on he was the best player on that defense.
Speaker 2: Caleb Downs.
Speaker 3: Then again, best defense in the country Ohio State.
Speaker 2: This season they were.
Speaker 4: He's going, yeah, he's gonna go top fucking this is the safety position. I just gave you the evidence of what happened in the safety position. He doesn't All that same shit applies outside Down championship to Coyle Hamilton, he went fourteen. Now Dracon by the way, Stane Jeremiah, who had the seventy three accurate mock draft last year, has him as number nine.
Speaker 1: So that's top eight away.
Speaker 4: That's still top tim. I'm say the safety position. I mean, but I have the evidence you have.
Speaker 1: He's good. He's really good. He's like you have him. Your evidence is him going top ten? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, this is a top this big board like like pound for pound, not where you think he's going.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the evidence is the safety position. It doesn't go that hot. It hasn't gone that high. I think it's gonna go up. I think you think I can't disagree that. I thinking that. I think definitely change. People realize how important it is, and now they're starting to get paid. Kirby got twenty some million dollars a year. Safeties are starting to get twenty fucking We're gonna see a twenty five million dollars year safety. That's tump that's chump change. It's like going on getting paid that. Yeah, but yeah, the cap is going up to yeah, twenty two million.
Speaker 4: But I will concede the fact that, like it is becoming more important with what you're seeing with Kyle Hamilton, what you're seeing with him more right, we just see him with Petrie.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I hope so, I hope so that'll be cool.
Speaker 4: Jesus got I got caught moff too. I thought my juggle water was in here, but great place to get here.
Speaker 1: Cut lady James, lady j yep uh. Alright, it was like a trigger. You're going to sleep. We are over. We could, we could, we can do it. I can, yeah, we don't know. We don't need to do double. I'm saying we can go to break.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you about the Massage share a House, my guy doctor, Editor Duncan running the god dang thing. You can bump into the Hall of Famer there and all pro there. Listen one that little.
Speaker 1: Michigan you got. I'm telling you Mike wanted to go shop there to meet somebody getting autographed. All right, scan the QR coach number, massage chair reviews you know on the internet and is the large massage here showroom this side of the Mississippi. Go see my guy doctor Eric Duncan at the Massage Chair House.
Speaker 7: No one gives you away more cash and prizes than one Sports here's ladies ten.
Speaker 11: You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you got all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give you it's.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: I'm like, okay, well, why the hold up.
Speaker 6: And the winning doesn't stop there?
Speaker 7: How about our OutKick your coverage winner?
Speaker 1: Do you guys call you everybody?
Speaker 7: Bigger prices, bigger GABA, cash, merch tickets, and more, all.
Speaker 6: From the biggest sports network in Detroit. No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 7: Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, x and YouTube for your chances to share in the winning from detroit number one sports networks, Woodward.
Speaker 6: Sports, Big Injuries, Big News. Twice a week.
Speaker 7: Doctor Jeff Pierce from Michigan Sports and Spine joins Woodward Sports Network for the injury insider reports, Big d Energy Tuesdays at noon, bringing Edwards and Chat Thursdays.
Speaker 6: At three thirty.
Speaker 7: Get expert analysis and in depth breakdowns on the latest sports injuries from the man trust by top athletes in the community like d MAC. Whether it's the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, or Red Wings, Doctor Pierce.
Speaker 1: Talks us through it all.
Speaker 7: Don't miss the injury inside of reporting with doctor Jeff Piers, your go to sources are understanding the impact of injuries on the games and players we love only on Woodward Sports Network. Scan the QR code on the screen or go to Michigan sportsanspine dot com to see if doctor Jeff Piers can help you.
Speaker 12: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with equipment.
Speaker 1: For every workout?
Speaker 12: And how about fre fitness training and the judgment free zone that leaves and feeling energize all day long. Joint Planet Fitness Today with the free PF app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 7: Congratulations of the real Coach of the Year MotorCity Dan Campbell.
Speaker 6: Just put your head down and go to work.
Speaker 1: There's about three fun, man, there's about three fun.
Speaker 13: Welcome to any Lady.
Speaker 14: Jane's Haircuts for Men Today, open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, scalt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special.
Speaker 13: Scan the QR code and get your coupon today.
Speaker 14: Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut Experience, Open seven days a week.
Speaker 13: Walkin's always welcome.
Speaker 14: Lady Janes Haircuts for Men, It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 5: Find your son with Sun Cruiser Vodka's team made with realized tea and real vodka, cold refreshing and made for moments like these all year long. Let the good Sime's cruise with Sun.
Speaker 1: Mad Packs is there any pot here? What do you think? Mad Packs? Go to get maadpacks dot com and you can find a store near you that has the best product in the game and shout out to them. They got these new concentrates. So if you're a dabber, if you like that, I know Detroit dabber in there, the Blue Knight, this live rosin that Mad Packs has elite stuff. Also, if you're not into the super heavy super Megaweed, you can just get regular Flower It's great. Their bubblegum runs his Elite or just all Flower pre rolls. So anything you need you could get from Mad Packs. Go to get madpacks dot com to find it near you today, Mad Flavor, Matt High, Mad Packs Up, Welcome Back, where Wait's Live, Smash the one Friend Friend excuse me? I got two things. The top it was it was free. It was like a free one from Roast. They put him back there yesterday. You see. You know what's annoying is that if we didn't win that pointless a game at thirteen, we definitely could get could have got some kale downs, maybe a little sunny stoles. I think he's going top five now though. He's that was nuts. He's like like the Bo Jackson linebackers.
Speaker 10: That's nuts.
Speaker 4: I mean he is the same thing we talked about him to basketball high looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look like Jalen Dirt bounce a more bound or bounce.
Speaker 10: Did you see those Jalen Dirton highlights speaking of those high school ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he just looks the same. Yeah, the same. It's like those like shitty like TV productions. Yeah, they go back in times, just him with a longer wigs. Yeah like that. It's so funny. It's gross. It's gross to look at. But we didn't. If we didn't, fucking win that pointless ass game you're seeing at thirteen, you get your picking the fucking crop. Everything after like thirteen, fourteen fifty feels like empty.
Speaker 10: To be honest with, Nick was on that. Nick audience was on that.
Speaker 1: He was on that, and and he was right on that.
Speaker 2: The other thing to Campbell is just a move where.
Speaker 1: That's all they know. They will never do that, that's all they know. But I think they're gonna go out there and intentionally lose a game. I think Ben Johnson did it that towards the end of that one kind of pulled divorces, pulled the dogs. Well, yeah, they I mean the the playoffs. Oh that's the other thing too with with Sonny styles again, have no chance to help unless you move up. If you want to continue to run three linebacker, that's your guy. That guy's gonna be safety. Convert two linebacker who was running just as fast as fucking wide receivers, faster than CD Lamb was a four to four six fashion the CD Lamb faster and C Lamb those fast. That's insane. They did the side by side. He was ahead of CD Lamb when he ran was the fourth highest. It was insane. Vertical they were putting his They couldn't put his numbers next to other linebackers. There was no linebacker that was even close. They when they were putting his graphics on the screen, they were putting it next to Calvin Johnson, k Metcalf and fucking Cam Chancellor. Insane stuff.
Speaker 4: And then, uh, here's here's a real quick comment from like my favorite and I'd love to hear the I hope you still here. Restruction season. I believe Resurrection season.
Speaker 1: I should say he says he don't wanna pay Taylor Decker or twenty I can't support given Decker twenty one million for one year? Sorry? Who said that? Resurrection season? And what we're sports chat? Why not? I would not even know? Why not?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: What you what? You're playing them? Bubb genuinely, what is the plan my new season? You're fucked? That's ten times worse Taylor Decker, not even exactly. Jared Goff would die.
Speaker 4: Taylor Decker in fourteen games, bangs up with half a fucking shoulder and elbow, still ranked top fifteen.
Speaker 1: Pass blocking only allowed two sacks.
Speaker 4: Like what, I don't, I don't, I don't truly, it's truly, do not under even pfif he's fucking tough.
Speaker 1: Fifteen. No, he was like forty something and past blocketfish, he was fifteen for the thing I saw. Maybe overall forty or whatever, But what what the fuck? What are we doing too much money? Well, unless you have an answer, like a realistic one, my favorite answer is we'll draft someone.
Speaker 4: So you're a hypothetical person. You don't even have a name for that. You just automatically gonna be there. Not only that first nap NFL isn be better than a top fifteen left tackle the National Fotball League.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about right now. Not restructuring Decker's contract. You're just paying him and then he's leaving.
Speaker 4: By the way, restructure, he's still getting paid the same money. It just goes off of this year's cap. Golf needs to restructure. Penn Ay could restructure.
Speaker 1: You don't got to restructure Taylor Decker so last year, if his d he's gonna retire, me Ken, it's not gonna You're still paying on the twenty one million dollars. Just not control his cap this year. Yeah, sorry, that just pisses me off. It pisses me off. That's not the that's not the contract. You should be pound on the table the restructure right now. Look at your Lord and savior, Jared Goff. He's got like sixty million on a cap paid. Turn it down to fucking seven million, and then you could sign up. What do you fucking want? Shot resurrections season? Just that shit takes it.
Speaker 4: That just it irks me when I see that, because like, all right, well, what's what's the solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's saying, restructure is what he I think he wanted to keep him, Okay, to keep him, So this is just a good bike. You're paying him the money. Restructure doesn't just he doesn't give the money back like he's getting the money either way.
Speaker 4: That's the deal he's signed, brother, that's the deal with twenty million dollars for top fifteen left tackle is of market.
Speaker 1: It's not like blow no, but speaking of top of the market, okay, this is one question. Oh shit, we have a break already. Yeah, let's go to break a top of the market Edge Rusher to join the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 10: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Report's coming out. Do you want to do it? Or no? We can't. We can't. Let's go break first, all right? Let me tell you about Lady James. Lady James Haircuts might open seven days a week. Walk ins always welcome, stop and sit down and relax. Get an award winning haircut for one of our lovely talented stylence. You can get a hot leather neck shaves, hot tall tree, but all that wrapped into one in the King's treatment. Lady James haircuts are not over seven days a week. It's wick it awesome.
Speaker 6: Love Woodward Sports. Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full on merchant Woodwardsports dot com.
Speaker 1: Just click on shock.
Speaker 6: We have all your favorite designs like.
Speaker 7: Dan Campbell Kneecaps, Woodward Golf, and of course our own love without merchandise. Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports.
Speaker 6: Impress your friends, impress your boss, and fresh.
Speaker 15: Your dog and buy Woodward Sports merch today.
Speaker 6: Detroit as the best sports fans in the world. That's why they deserve the best sports coverage in the world. We are the Woodward Sports Network.
Speaker 3: Best drink of the game out right now. Sun Cruiser Vodka is t four and a half percent alcohol low in calories. Truly is the number one drink on the market. We love it here at Woodward Sports and you're gonna love it too. So next time you're gearing up for a big game. No, I had a drink to pick up then, Sun Cruiser. Make sure you guys check it out.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello, fucking bro thinks he's Adele. Hello, it's me. It's spinning. You gave him a little teaser if we went to break last time. Do you want to talk about it? You seemed like you didn't want to talk about it. No, I know, I'm fine the Detroit I just wanted to happen, you know. Yeah, I'm sick of talking about it. Max Crosby back in the news, creams in your mouth a little bit, Doc mccaron putting the news out there that league sources reportedly say Brad Holmes is willing to be aggressive and trade two first round picks, Oh my for Max Crosby.
Speaker 3: I want it.
Speaker 10: I want it, I want it.
Speaker 1: But the situation with Terry and Arnold is delaying the process. What is your thoughts on this? I don't say I love Doc.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not a fucking chance in hell Terry on situation to lay you from getting Max Crosby.
Speaker 1: That situation is what it is.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things, like one thing that helped me be at peace with life and stop being a fucking psychopath all the time. Things you can't control, you can't allow to control you and your emotions, you know what I'm saying, Like like someone else does something stupid and fucks up your day. It's like you can't control that ship. You can srow how you respond to it. You can't control was gone with terry On right now unless you're pulling a little fucking little, little big ink and manipulating the system getting them out of it. Maybe that's not stopping you from trading for Max Crosby.
Speaker 1: But there are thoughts of like what if you know DJ Reid was a part of the deal, and then you don't know if if terry On Arnold is fucking arrested or something God forbid, Which sounds like you don't know if you got a quarterback that matters, because DJ read that's a that's a good sized contract you would throw to try to get Max Crosby over there, I.
Speaker 4: Guess, But like, are you on DJ reading the terry On is gonna be your one who hasn't been Yeah, Max Crosby.
Speaker 1: Fu. Yeah, I guess you could just rock Ya Sen will be your number one, not off from Terrio. They don't want Taro, but you would have to get some money out of there, which is where DJ read comes.
Speaker 4: I'm going at DJ's contract right now. You could trade, I'm and say, like five, Yeah, I guess, and that's sure. I don't think they would do that. I don't think that's the scenario though. I don't think you're I think DJ for Max Crosby. I don't think terryon situation stopped you from trading for Actually, I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: And I think like this kind of red like how Brad Holmes has talked this entire time. Anytime he brings somebody up, we called on him. We tried, we tried to do it, we tried to go there. We're willing to be aggressive, We're willing to do this, and then nothing happens. So I don't really like, I'm sure they I'm sure he wanted Max Crosby. I'm trade believe, but I don't care unless it happens. Yeah, that's kind of everybody's willing to trade for Max Crosby. Every GM in the NFL. Has called and asked, Hey, what can I trade you for Max Crosby. But unless it gets done, I don't really want to hear too much about it exactly. Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at with it too, Like I don't doubt that Brad want to trade for Max Crosby. In fact, we know that that Brad want to trade for Max Crossey. He's been reported by ESPN. Yep, aham schefter all that stuff like that. It's just the teary on things not slowing that from happening. I'm just ready for it to happen. I would do it in a heartbeat. To first, sign me up. You'd have to trade some cap though. He's two first and DJ Reid or two first and Olie McNeil two first and whatever the fuck you want, Yes, give me Max Crosby. Yeah, for sure, I would do in a heartbeat. I'm not mad the price at all either. No, that's two first, very reasonable to have maybe the best pass rushing duo ever other than fucking Reggie White and the other guy, or Lawrence Taylor and the other guy. I mean, for sure it would be the White Walkers. I guess it's not gonna happen even if you are training DJ read like what makes up for a bad secondary past? Yes, exactly, and like Rocky in was pretty good last year. Sign him for a two million dollars and then hope Terryon and andis Rakestraw can combined for one year? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Like again to phrase this, you guys are you guys are saying you guys are saying, yeah it it shouldn't stop you, Like this just shouldn't stop you. I don't I don't believe that it should stop you from making this move for Max Crosby because he is an absolute game changer. You talk about Super Bowl Window, you talk about you talk about actually putting yourself in contention. That is a move that does that. And I know that the tarry On thing, could you know, could be a complicating factor. I'm not downplaying the importance to tarry On Arnold, but this is just this is a franchise This is a franchise altery move, and you better believe that if you're so risk it, if you're so ready to risk it, then why is this one?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 10: Why is this the thing that's holding you up? Is my issue with it. It goes on.
Speaker 1: If one of your cornerbacks, either he or DJ Reid was a part of the deal. That's the only way that this would hold it up.
Speaker 10: But still, even even then, I'm willing to just figure figure it out. I know that that's not like what gms are supposed to do, Like, I know, you're not supposed to just trade something to be like well all right now, yeah, I get that, but I'm just still saying that this is such a franchise alterate move you got you can't have that because if that this tarry on, this tarryon situation, if that's what's holding you up, that to me shows that you're not as aggressive as you need to be for Max Crosby, because every fucking team is calling about Matt's.
Speaker 1: Part of that. Yeah, I don't, because there's been there's there's time. But even before the taranoun situation where you could just pull the trigger, I think that the Bengals are interested in trading two first round picks for Max Crosby, but Joe Burrow's cap situation is what's holding it up. It's a real thing. Yeah, I think that the Raiders are interested about trading to first for Max Crosby, but who they want to get first overall is what's holding up. Like you can, every GM in every single NFL team wants to trade for Max Crosby.
Speaker 10: Just do it, yeah or or And that's what And that's my point, Spencer, is that at the end, at the end of the day, there's gonna be that team that says, fuck it, I'll deal with the or else there's gonna be that. That's what it's gonna take to get Max Crosby is the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, if you're gonna blow the Raiders away, I don't think Terry On's you know, hanging this up right now, Like, I don't think he has crazy value by any means. If it's to first plus, what do you think they want to pair with new quarterback?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be a Jamo that they call on immediately and right there, that's why I want to post to you guys, what if it is to first and Jamison Williams former first rounder ben as ascending in this.
Speaker 1: Offense, Yes, I would do it as much I love Jameson Williams and I want him to be lying forever and he's a fucking man. Yeah, do it to first round. You got receivers already to.
Speaker 3: First round draft picks and Jamison Williams for Max Crosby.
Speaker 2: What's your answer?
Speaker 1: Fuck, that's steep.
Speaker 10: That is a lot.
Speaker 1: I personally they would cost that.
Speaker 3: Other teams are trading two first rounders plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fuck. I want to be that guy, right, I just was. I don't have to think on that one. Yeah, probably not. I mean I don't. I feel like I talk him down from that. That's that's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what they want to pair with Mendoza. You're not getting Crosby unless they want Jamo. Unless you give up Jamo. Are you willing to do it?
Speaker 1: You want to give a jo Jamo in two first was like too much for me. I give Jamo the first, So no deal. Raiders call straight up for Max. Come on, guys who said that rand Come on random, go to your room, Go to your room, so Spie, I love. Yeah, I would do whatever it takes to get Max Crosby. I would would do Jamo in two first. Yeah, if that's what it took, if it was gun to your head, like take it. If it's if it's Jamo and two first, or he's going to fucking Minnesota or he's going to Chicago. Are you doing it? If they said, well, the Chicago Bears have two first rounders and DJ Moore right now for Max Crosby, So you give us two first rounders and Jamison Williams or Max Crosby is going to Chicago. John, you know you don't want DJ Moore he has ades. Yeah, click, he's in Chicago. No, you know you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that. Let me tell you I will do it. You got toss me a third back.
Speaker 1: Click, he's in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Jamo's got more upside than DJ Moore. Everyone know DJ Moore has fucking her bees. You don't want many teams spreading the infection. You got miss games because of it, God forbid you miss games. You know, bad influence on Fernando Mendoz. You see him quitt on a play. You got to negotiate. And I don't know if I'm doing too the first for it.
Speaker 3: I truly believe that's what it would take. I think they're immediately gonna go after.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it. Man, that's what I's.
Speaker 1: It's and buts and fantasy situations and stuff like that. Sure the Lions are not going to trade, a big splash trade for a guy, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I think this offense could still be top five without Jamison Williams. That's why I do this deal one hundred times out of a hundred times, because Max Crosby with Aiden Hutchinson on this defensive line would be absolutely elite and the Chief could win a Super Bowl because of that. I would do it every single time because this offense can still be an elite offense without Jamison Williams.
Speaker 4: I just don't think it's like a realistic trade as though. I don't think it's like it's like what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What do you think it's gonna take? You get two versa lean? Why wouldn't that be done? Why is it not done by Yeah? Well, yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it would take that. Yeah, they said more. They said more than than Michael Parker.
Speaker 4: That's not They're not going to get more than Michael Parsons. I don't know, the Raiders don't the only thing that would make me believe they'll get more than by the Michael Parks's moral pros, more sacks, better bitches, better pizza, Papa John's, everyone knows ye Buddies, Buddies pizza. The only thing that would make me believe they get more for Max is that Micah had the Dallas Cowboys by the balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Where it's kind of like Quinn Hughes, like, well, I'm not signing the Raiders just can just have Max Crosby. They're not gonna accept a first in one player for him. That's what I say.
Speaker 4: It's a little different because like Michah could say, no, okay, he could trade me here as long as that place knows I'm not resigning. In that place is like, okay, well, we're not gonna give you two first because we don't know if he's resigning, I'll give you one or second. I'm saying that that's where I can see Max getting more because he's under contracts. It's like, but he's here, there's no fucking he might not resign with you real quick.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox twenty four says Spending acting like Terry and Arnold never can stay on the field. He played twenty four games in his first two years at the lines. Twenty four in two years. Huh, so that's the average of twelve games a season, so he missed five each, so he missed ten games. Instead of saying he started twenty four games, say in two years he missed ten games. I mean, sure, yeah, No, I want him to play more than that. I'd like him to have a complete season.
Speaker 3: I also think the Raiders, if it does go down like obviously like I think he would succeed with Mendoza.
Speaker 4: Not the match take off the games where you got hurt and left early. Now you're down to twenty two games, if not less.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Well.
Speaker 10: To me, the part of this equation when it comes to Jamo putting him in the trade again, I agree, it might not be that steeper price, but I mean, if you're Brad, why wouldn't you do it when you traded all those assets for Tesla. Anyways, you clearly believe in that guy. You clearly believe in him to a high level, and we've seen that. You know it's gonna be hard for him to get reps in this system, for him to get for him to get the I guess the production that would equal the value of the trade. But you clearly believed a lot in Tesla. So if you're Brad, Holmes, I would do it as much as I love Jamo, but I if I'm Brad Holmes, I believe it in the world of Tesla, Like Tesla is this future superstar in my mind for what I gave up for him? Like, so, why wouldn't you do that? Yeah, it'd be a win win in Brad Holmes's eyes.
Speaker 1: Ronald Fraser says, what about three first round picks? Yeah, I would do it, Like, if that's what it This is what I'm saying, if that's what it takes. Obviously, I don't think it would take two first in Jmo either. I don't think it would take three first round picks. But if, if, if that's what it takes to stop him from going somewhere else, I'm fucking doing it. If I want of your fucking left ear, Yeah I could do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: This would show a little bit of desperation, which we haven't seen Brad do. He's sticking to the plan, he's sticking to the scrimped It would show a f then picks mentality, which he hasn't been. You know, he has not shown us he is capable.
Speaker 2: Of doing that. And I actually think he now used.
Speaker 3: To draft way too much and he loves, you know, getting high on his own supply a little bit, which he had great drafts to start bad drafts after. But I don't think Brad Holmes has ever given up two to three first round picks for.
Speaker 1: No because if Brad had good drafts the past two years, the Lions would have still they would have been in the playoffs and they would have milt one more playoff games. But the reason they regress so quickly was because he had back to back kind of doug drafts, not dud, because I do like Tate and I do like ty Leak. But yeah, I mean two out of how many four bad? Twenty four is bad, But that's like NS GEO, that was a bad draft. Bad draft, you got half of a player out of it.
Speaker 4: I will say this though, is quote I think you guys should like allow not you guys, but like the chat people saying it's not gonna happen, never happened.
Speaker 1: Lunch box.
Speaker 4: The quote from Brad, look, go through what we went through last year. Like I spoke at the end of the season, you don't have a choice but to have those long, hard looks and be very open minded to make sure they're looking at every possible avenue to improve the football team. And that's what I said. I sell faith in Brad Holmes even though he didn't make the moves last year, because you're gonna fail and you have to look at yourself and have that honest conversation, well, what do I need to do differently?
Speaker 1: And what he hasn't done is that big move. Now. The only thing that sucks about reality is like, yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen. I don't think he's gonna change who he is and make the big move. I think he's gonna be what he is and hopefully be better in the draft and get that fucking you know, three starters out of your first three picks. You fucking need it. So I don't think they're gonna do a big trade. No, I think they'll sign you know, Kays or something like that. I don't think they're gonna trade for Max Crosby or something that impact defensive player.
Speaker 4: That change your expectations for a Super Bowl. I was not gonna change because what he's done so far hasn't gotten you one.
Speaker 1: I don't think well, no, I think it got him on the cusp. And if he would have continued that they would have been even better. I think it's possible to do it that way. The Seahawks kind of did it that way. Shawks made some moves. They made some moves for sure. Leonard Williams. Williams is a good trade, damn Donald. But yeah, we'll see Warnas jonesper Cup, Cooper Cup. Yeah, but those are just, you know, veteran signings. He's gonna make signings like that. Cooper Cup. Wasn't this you know, lucrative deal. I mean, you got paid kind of fat. Marcus Lawrence wanted to Marcus Lawrence. Those are all things Brad's not doing. Yeah, he got us Roy Lopez and Rockes in shout out. They look great in the playoffs this year. Yeah. No, yeah, we better keep Rock yourson. They have to. And we locked up A J. Brown into the fucking Dogles game. Yeah that was ridiculous. All right.
Speaker 4: Update on Detro Alliance Agency. Another name is that of the Chat in terms of the center position. But feist, let us tell you about playing fitness.
Speaker 1: Playing finish the home in the judgment free zone where everybody, we mean everybody can get full body workout thirty minutes in all memberships include fitness training. You got all that for just fifteen dollars a month. You get upgrade to the Black Card and get you some manities like hydro massage, total body enhancement and access to over twenty seven hundred locations worldwide. Joining Club Online, playfits dot Com, planyet fitness with your Fitness is essanchial wo.
Speaker 7: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Join former University of Michigan Star and NFL sensation Brailan Edwards alongside the charismatic ship Brailan Edwards Touched Up Chiga. I say break down the latest in sports like never before.
Speaker 6: Tune into the Braillen Edwards Show, a ship touch Down.
Speaker 7: Edwards week days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights, and the banter that keeps you coming back from more.
Speaker 16: It's game on at artin Jake's wings Burgers, pizza and ice cold drinks served up with attention to detail, wall to wall TV's great service and a vibe that keeps your crew coming back. Artin Jakes a sports bar setting with a fine dining flavor.
Speaker 7: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but we.
Speaker 1: Do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side.
Speaker 6: Woodward Sports.
Speaker 4: Only is Arton Jakes my go to spot for my UFC Saturdays, my NFL Sundays, and everything in between. They're also the premier sponsor for the Romeo Lions Club Saint Baldic Festival on March fourteenth in downtown Romeo. It's an incredible event where brave volunteers shave their heads to fund childhood cancer research.
Speaker 1: You can get.
Speaker 4: Evolved by visiting romeosb dot com and join and get your head shaved. Unless you want to keep your less as locks. You donate by scanning QR code to help Artin Jakes reach their goal.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Mike g in the chat g O G of the network. He says he brought us conies that was legendary. He says, I'm here for wings talk in Top five Gaze Talk Top five Gaze. Yeah, we were talking well Elton John Neil. Neil kind of shot it down, but we do the top five list and the top five I said my top five games. Aman is in my top five Gays. Dan Hooker now maybe too really allegedly allegedly Elton John you said, Elton John L John Liberachi is a good one. Who's that? He's a singer? What's he singing? Like Italian music? Like the old Many stuff like that? You sing that? What's what's you saying? I don't know. Oh you can't just put them in your top five then, brother? I mean, I know his boy he's got a top five.
Speaker 2: Boys Howard, I'd say, Jamie.
Speaker 1: M Jesus, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: I mean according to Freddy Mercury, Oh, Freddy Mercury, my top five?
Speaker 2: Did you just like off top?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I looked up a song that Liberaci saying, but hilarious, Freddy Murky, bep, he might be one. There's bakers? Is there really?
Speaker 3: Frank Ocean Frank Ocean Tyler the creator?
Speaker 1: Frank is Tyler actually gay? Is that confirmed? I don't know he's by I don't know. I think I think he leads men not.
Speaker 10: I don't think he's actually getting I.
Speaker 1: Mean, honestly, I think that's didn't he like come out and say that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like there's that one guy that that comedian that fell in love with him. He just laughed in his face. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait, so he is. I don't know, all right, my number one, Patrick Harris, Freddy Murcury, number two, Frank Ocean, number three, L and John Okay, I need a four to five and I want to I want to go somewhere. He does not a thing.
Speaker 10: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got oh, I said h. I said, uh uh but fuck Omar little from the wire. That's my five. Yeah, and my sister shout up. I don't do I don't do personal things.
Speaker 4: That I was a fin wasn't on your top I ball, Yeah, you would have been you and my dad would have made it.
Speaker 1: But I don't do any personal ties in the list because it would be too easy. You just put yeah, you put all your friends. Yeah, that's my top five.
Speaker 10: I would do that so my friends know where.
Speaker 1: They James says Matt Patricia Clay got hands. Clay does got hands.
Speaker 3: For Clay is not gay bringing his girl to the bowling event.
Speaker 10: From the call.
Speaker 1: That a beard, brother, it's a beard. He's there for you.
Speaker 3: Beard is weird, shot out light he pulls.
Speaker 4: I would never defend my friend's uh sexual preference as hard as you do.
Speaker 1: Kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Kind is the carteler there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the carts out. I'm not going there. You're not gay. Cartel for sure, not gay, because what scares you more rich that for sure? What's what's the second? Probably marched for the Red Mons, hey, as it scares you more, march for the Red Wings. Aliens the cartel from Cartel Cartel number one. It's real. They're real. Yeah, well, I mean aliens are real. Legs are real too, but it must be some people the cartel are like they're like amongst us. Yeah, there's probably cartel members in Birmingham, like nomination.
Speaker 4: Dude, Labertine got jumped by cartel. Yeah he sent me the photos. Yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 1: My friends got like, well it wasn't really the cartel. It was just like crooked cops, but like they're run by the cartel. When they were in Mexico, like they were like, hey, you know, don't leave the resort. And the guys and my boys were like fuck that. And they went and they there's this guy like riding dirt bikes up intwn the street and my boys, you know they're from South dub shot out, you know, Sla Americans. He's literally got a Sla American tattoo. Shot them up, boy, trilly.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: They like ride dirt bikes, so they're like, you know, we'll give you some money ride the dirt bike. Whatever. He sold them some weed. They got picked up by the cops throwing handcuffs, thrown the back of a truck, drove them like two miles down the road, stopped, got out, asked them for money. Click Trail had like some cash on him, gave it to him, and then they just let him go. That happened to the knock Boys, the nuck poison like a coke prank, and they did that to him. Really, if we could do what they did, though, we do the same thing, Yeah, for sure, party all right, I would not chug liquor.
Speaker 16: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know how Steve's alive. Doesn't he like he pumps his stomach after every time he does it right, or he like throws up immediately. I don't know, because there's no way you can like actually do that with really ask him. I don't think he does anymore. I'm pretty sure he like makes himself throw up right after he does it, because you would die of like alcohol poisoning. Because doesn't he do like half gallons he did the half out of them watched like the pank watched like the party stuff. When I would watch him and I watch him, does he even drop any more? I don't know. I never watched him. I just came here and took over the fucking saggy shout out Mike g same flannel, not gay, but would probably look good and pink flannel who said that.
Speaker 2: He could probably rock rock some pink shout of flannel.
Speaker 10: Miss him, Chris, you were saying that when we completely talked over just late nomination Richard Pryor. Yeah, really yeah, Marvin Gay obviously Marmon Gay is gay, but but it's no but no, there was remembers of him, like of him Marlon Branda, like you know, rich.
Speaker 1: You think it was just like like old school Diddy parties.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Those are all fucking rich ass entertainers. They're probably just doing a bunch of drugs.
Speaker 10: And a connected to connected to Diddy Biggie.
Speaker 1: Yeah who Biggie Biggie Biggie for.
Speaker 10: Sure, because I still never I still never processed that one.
Speaker 1: He looks so good, I'd suck your f that's I thought you were just gonna go for it. No, okay, no, he has more though, he does, saying some wild.
Speaker 10: Ship, but that one I've still never been slim him down the bag and through salt in the wounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think you're dealing with lucas on. I gotta suck like a Yeah, dude, he says, He says, the female part can but but it brother wanted me to fuck him from the back. But smalls, don't get down like that.
Speaker 10: There you goes.
Speaker 1: There it goes czy and puffy. Word that what picture where he's looking at that dude, Biggie's eyes were fucked. I learned that Ryan Lentz leans more Timothy shallowy kind of guy spending. Is that accurate? Yeah, Lentz likes the Twinks. He's a real fan of like the genocidal Twinks, like you know Anakin Skywalker. Uh, Paul, that sketch, it was crazy sketch. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: It never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean in that wild I mean, what does it matter? It doesn't matter. That's that's why, that's why we're have society. Like you would think though, you will think that if you let yourself get canceled.
Speaker 4: Well, to be honest with you, he has phone off a little bit. But that's probably gonna happen either way. Yeah, he's gonna back.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Being in the NFL promos right after it was pretty wild. What's I did not have sexual relations with that man? That was kidding? I did. Yeah, he was sinking BBC. He was and like a nurse off or some ship, wasn't it. Yeah, insane stuff, insane stuff. That was Booter's hero. Yeah, we do not that was because it right still Booterer's hero. We do not promote sexual gratification upon others in any way. We do not promote the violence upon others in any way. Everything we do is in a satirical and comedic format. We are not real, You are not real. This is all a I don't sue us.
Speaker 4: All right, let me tell you, guys, black rock Chris this week took his girl and they had a great time.
Speaker 1: Chris, what did you get?
Speaker 3: Gay?
Speaker 1: What did you get when you went?
Speaker 10: I got a burger?
Speaker 1: Say it again? Wait?
Speaker 10: Start that read over again?
Speaker 1: What did you want to taste it? Tuesday? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you must have got the half pound of ribs coconut tripping fries. Oh yeah, he went there a happy hour, Thank you guys. There also sizling Thursdays, get you a six doun sir one shrimp scampy and your choice Super Souid plus aside off.
Speaker 1: For only nineteen ninety nine. Get it the black Rock. It's not just the meal, it's experience. Check them out Blackrock Restaurants dot Com. No One.
Speaker 7: It gives you away more cash and prizes than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 1: You don't believe us.
Speaker 6: Here's a lady, it's ten thousand dollars winner.
Speaker 11: You know, you guys supposed said, hey, if you guys all the stuff right, uh, you know, we'll give it's ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, well why the hold on?
Speaker 7: Then the winning doesn't stop there? How about our OutKick your coverage winner?
Speaker 10: Think you guys call everyone.
Speaker 7: Got bigger prize is bigger cash, merch, chickens and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 6: No one does it bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 7: Make sure you're following, liking, subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, Action, YouTube, but for your chances to sharing the winning, it's from Detroit's number one sports networks Sports.
Speaker 12: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month. How do they like working out in the clean and spacious gym that's filled with.
Speaker 1: Equipment for every workout?
Speaker 12: And how about fre fitness training and the judgment free zone that leads and feeling energize all day long.
Speaker 6: Joint Planet Fitness Today.
Speaker 12: With the pre pf app online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 7: Congratulations to the real Coach of the Year Mother City, Dan Campbell.
Speaker 6: Just put your head down and go to work.
Speaker 1: It's about to be fun man. It's about three.
Speaker 10: Fun pizza om of the original Detroit Style Pizza since nineteen forty six. Make it a Detroit Style watch party with Buddies Pizza and save twenty percent when you use your caterine order of two hundred dollars or more with the promo code Woodward twenty. That's Woodward twenty. Buddy's Pizza, the home of the original Detroit Style Pizza, celebrating it's eightieth year right here. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Check it out. I'm changing all of the So we did two videos on Terry On and I changed the one to terry On Arnold not involved in Kiddy. I changed the other one to Detroit Lions. Terry on Arnold not in trouble.
Speaker 4: We're good, nice, nice, all right, before we went to break we kind of well before the top five days year talking about ditital lines, freancy, a little bit match Crosby, stuff like that, Like we're gonna put money.
Speaker 1: We need to sign.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of holes to fill. Shout out the top five Gays, shut out. Kaye Mays was a center that I'm like, the Detroit Lions are going to sign. That is one hundred percent. I got there, gonna bring in here. I was wholeheartedly sold on it until until until a senator's hit the open market. I believe the Tennessee Titans canmeraber teams let go. But Tyler by A Das has been let go. I believe he's grade like a seventy six eighty on on p. Five, I mean the kids, he's actually solid. He's done with a little bit of an injury. Redskins. I apologize, commanders, let him go, dog, He's good, just a little bit of an injury history Commanders, the Redskins.
Speaker 1: Take sense to that. I won't cancel cancel him. I'm everything.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I'm was about to say something crazy. But I actually just watched a Native American podcast.
Speaker 1: Neil did for six minutes. Actually, Neil did get nervous with the Gay Talk Mike ge and the Penis Talk m seventy and he said spending over under eight point five. I was like, whoa, all right, I mean take it. That's the starting I won't take it. So what what is what would contract look like? Would it be under this? So he will scheduled to make ten million this year? Okay, before they let him go? Would you rather have him over? Mays? Yeah? I would. The only thing is like, uh, yeah, he's good. He's like actually really good.
Speaker 4: He signed like a three year, thirty million dollars deal or something like that a couple of years back with them, with the commanders, and yeah, they let him go. He scheduled to make like eight or ten million this year. That The only thing is like, is it an injury? Why they're lett him go? Could maybe be the reason why because they have a lot, they have a lot of cash based like there's no reason for them to.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're trying to get Linderbaum. I don't think any Well, maybe he might, because it's kind of weird that he hasn't signed that deal yet. Yeah, if they gave him a reportedly a historic extension offer, yeah, market setting, I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, sure sounds good to me. Like I'm not gonna sit here and act like I know his game. But if he is an upper rechelan center in this league, yeah, sign him him. Kid mays I would still I kind of like the idea still of getting Wyatt Teller and bringing him and playing guard and putting Tate at center and then leaving the door open for if Frank Ragnow wants to return in the back half of the season, you bring him in, your kick Kate over or kick Tate over the left guard, and then you got the best offensive line in the NFL. He had a seventy.
Speaker 4: Overall grade that's eleventh among forty centers in the National Football League. Is seventy one point two run blocking grade that's twelve a month forty centers, and then a sixty seven pass blocking grade that is eighteenth out of forty three penalties and three sacks allowed, nine hundred and fifty four snaps played this season.
Speaker 1: Really, and they cut him. They cut him, and he was only scheduled to make ten million dollars. Let me double check, maybe do they have like a really good backup or did they have like a rookie last year who you know was taking stride? How many games did you said? Nine hundred STAPs? So it had to be at least one. Fucking who's his? White? Teller Feller you keep talking about. I think they want to keep why Teller. He's a right guard. He play in Cleveland, multiple Pros, multiple Pro Bowls. He's only like thirty two or something like that. He's not that old white Tyler. Sixty two point two overall grade. That's forty out of eighty one guards.
Speaker 4: Uh, sixty five point seven run blocking grade thirty six on the eighty one and then a fifty three pass blocking grade.
Speaker 1: Four penalties and three sacks. Yeah, seven and sixty five snaps.
Speaker 4: I don't really give a fuck about PFF honestly, I mean have penalties of sacks though.
Speaker 1: I'm delusional. Why am I delusional? Well for the Frank stuff. Probably he's probably talking about Frank Frank coming back. Baby. He is not Frank is coming back.
Speaker 3: He's coming back, but it isod Friday.
Speaker 1: Illuminati and turns fishing back per the wrap Cave Podcast.
Speaker 10: Harden is out, so trust me, bro no got reported by Underdog Day. He's out. So no Mitchell, no, no, uh no, James Harden, no Dean Wade. So their big three is out tonight.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Go make some highlight plays against bombs and let Cage ship all over Evan donc Evan Mobley.
Speaker 10: And then tell him to come to death Row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I'll think of Mobley for sure.
Speaker 2: That would be a clutch stretch.
Speaker 1: For Charles Bosnik with the super Chat. I don't know. Lots of drama around Crosby, not at all. I don't know if it's drama. I just think he wanted to want to That's a good drama. I think he just wants to play on this team. Unless it's something else. I don't know. Jared Allen thirty plus loading see no hard pass, still got three more games.
Speaker 10: Jared Allen's gonna be useless tonight without James Harden hit his under Dennis will be playing for them at point guard.
Speaker 1: Oh dude. Put Dennis on Shrewder and the debates, Yeah, and the debates. Yeah, I think that. I think then this might take Dennis. With Dennis is working.
Speaker 3: Some stats your boys, Dennis Jakins, and he signed the contract. Five point six points per game, two point three boards per game, one assist in eighteen minutes on thirty four percent field goal percentage of eleven percent from deep not great.
Speaker 1: You have the money, change them, he did. I said that jokingly, and mom, people are trying to tag me. I fucking hate Pistons, switter, I really.
Speaker 10: Do they hate you?
Speaker 1: They do, they hate me, but they are all It's just red Wings, Twitter, NHL Twitter in general, maybe just Twitter just fucking so. I don't need to be with Twitter. Twitter blows NHL Twitter. I've never muted more accounts in my life than I have the past two weeks of just the blue hairs, just fucking like it's that show, It's the war. Yeah, he did. Rivalry did more damage to the NHL community than the NHL is terrible promoting itself. Yeah, that is what they're known for now, is heated rivalry, not fucking say winning the gold medal twigs Plank just kidding, uh but no, yeah, I do. Some people are just some people are not even real, which is actually true. It's very true. Operation metal Gear check it out. Gear is a great game.
Speaker 4: Metal gear is a great snake. Yeah, I think it just signed Tyler to like medical stuff to pending. And if not, Cad May's fuck your teller, guys.
Speaker 1: Guy looks he sucks. I'm not gonna lie. You suck. You know what I mean. It's not his fault. I mean it's kind of his fault, not your fault. I should say you suck.
Speaker 4: All right, it's gonna break come back more Detroit lines or pistons. Obviously that game's got in that situation. But first, first, let me tell you guys about.
Speaker 1: Gold Crown round. Royal Junior jesters aren't my stuff. I don't want to swear too much.
Speaker 4: Listen, God Crown, but around this is a caregiver days right now. They have to perfectly packed, infuse coded Royal junior gestures.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Five in a pack, smoke like woralthy only we'll go crowp crew.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: Get ready for the ultimate sports experience. Join former University of Michigan Star and NFL sensation Brailer Edwards alongside the charismatic.
Speaker 6: Ship Brailer Edwards touched up.
Speaker 7: I say, break down the latest in sports like never before. Tune into the Brailer Edwards show a ship touched Don Brailer Edwards three days from two to four pm only on the Woodwards Sports Network. Don't miss out on hot topics, insider insights.
Speaker 6: And the banter that keeps you coming back for more.
Speaker 14: Any Lady James Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy precision haircut, skelt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot tall.
Speaker 13: Treatment from one of our talented stylists.
Speaker 14: Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special.
Speaker 13: Scan the QR code and get your coupon today.
Speaker 14: Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience. Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Janes Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome.
Speaker 7: We don't like to brag that we are the toughest sports network in Detroit, but.
Speaker 1: We do have a guy named Darren McCarty on our side.
Speaker 6: Woodwind Sports.
Speaker 1: Phil Adams. I call him by his whole name because he's a Patriot and you can try some of his juices. Whoa like Cherry Wheat Find it at any artin Jake's near you on Monday, Thursday and Saturday, you can get five dollars shorts of Sam Adams cherry wheat brewed with real Michigan cherries. So make sure you check it out and please drink responsibly.
Speaker 4: What have to welcome back to when waits live worsports dot Com. He's gonnatch some more racks, smash like button be friends, our friendship the stream.
Speaker 1: I forgot you being brought the O G Crew. But is skinny Charles Barkley. Yeah, he picked outoks like a ghoul.
Speaker 10: He does.
Speaker 1: That's okay. That's the one thing about Olympic makes it face like shallow.
Speaker 7: And make it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way like I don't maybe just lose it too fast. Yeah you do. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just don't trust something that's like this new, this new. Yeah, that's fair, Like we don't we don't know what it's gonna do twenty years. I know, Chris, I've also party with you. Yeah that's fair. You know that's fair. I didn't say that was perfect.
Speaker 1: I had the same thought of myself. You guys are having Osempics like, I don't know if I do that. But I'm like, I don't know, dude, I've tried two C two C. It was sketchy, tweak and tweaking out that two CP. It was great, but it was sketchy. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also old old way.
Speaker 1: I did Molly a couple of times, but no, no, yeah Molly, Yeah, never did. Like ecstasy. Don't do drugs. Don't do drugs. Not worth it. I mean it's bro it's kind of fun. No, I'm just kidding. Don't do He's being with the safe ones, like the shrooms and weed. Yeah, shrooms cool. Just don't need too much, don't go off the deep end. Yeah, it's just you're doing too much. Yeah. And if people tell you you're not cool, then don't be cool. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It is round P five mocks and maybe he looks.
Speaker 1: Okay, he looks like Greg Anthony. He does, oh Charles bark Nah or not Greg Clark kell I think Clark Keller.
Speaker 10: No, I thought you were talking about Kenny Smith. Kenny Smith looks like hey Anthony.
Speaker 1: Those are like Clark. Yeah, Clark Kellogg, That's who I say. He looks like Clark Keller. I can say that one. All right, we gota mock jack. Let's get to it, Nick, let it how many rounds this thing?
Speaker 3: This sings three rounds, but obviously no third round pick for the Leos with the trade.
Speaker 2: Why is that Isaac Tesla?
Speaker 1: Oh we don't have Wait, he's like our fifth option on an offense. Why would why why would we do that? All right?
Speaker 3: Nonumber one? Obviously Mendoza. Is this must draft Mendoza situation for the Raiders?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thank you? Wats say? Draft Caleb Downs? Uh? Yes, what yeah, he's I think? All right? Yeah, so one hundred percent, one hundred percent sell the line with other players Mendoza, Chris, you gotta know, Yeah, I could, I could. I I'm for Mendoza. He's like a bubble golf I say, he should be fun. He'll be fun to watch. He's a good kid root for. But he's going to Vegas. That's fair. They won't want Jmo jay one a first for Crosby. That makes too much sense, dude, Like you're rebuilding your team. You need a wide receiver for your your guy to throw to.
Speaker 10: That's not over in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're like, we don't want that guy in Vegas. I don't know.
Speaker 10: He's a good.
Speaker 1: You have Tesla so you can afford to do it.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying, if you're Brad, you have to believe in Tesla obviously.
Speaker 1: All right, who's next?
Speaker 10: So next the New York Jets. You guys want to make make a prediction.
Speaker 1: On New York Jets Maligoa? Easy's boy?
Speaker 10: Who he is on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna go r l Ree David Bailey?
Speaker 10: No, it is Ruben Bain junior edge out of Miami.
Speaker 1: That's gross. Didn't he just can you? Will you see when how old this one is? Because he's just tested. He have the shortest Yeah, the fourth shortest combine history. Yeah, they're not drafted to your yesterday. I want to hold there yesterday and he's still what I would be surprised if that that's insane?
Speaker 10: Who is this?
Speaker 1: That would be a Jets ass pick.
Speaker 4: He's the motherfuckers that told me came downs the second besket These guys rubin bang number two? Overall, I'll cut my fucking peaky off the hand.
Speaker 1: Guys, dude, Nick to Jane.
Speaker 3: Back to the desk. You guys are ready to roll. You just said the Jets pick? All right, Arizona Cardinals rvel Rees linebacker. Is this the best linebacker in the draft fellas. Yeah, no, no, really for it could be for sure is Titans go edge David Bailey.
Speaker 2: You guys think he's gonna be a game wrecker at the next level.
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 1: But Scott bob some interesting ship and I saw it on his little fucking was around the hoop. Well, his bend isn't there. He's gonna be tight still New York. He's gonna be a dog.
Speaker 3: Giants select Francis Mawiyagat a demon.
Speaker 1: That's a great pick.
Speaker 2: Love that pick for the Giants. All right, we got the Browns car and al Taate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they need they need Yeah, they need a wide receiver. There's not really a quarter. Are they going just with shit or so? And that's just their guy? Yeah? Yeah, getting him wide receiver wouldn't be bad. They got the tight end obviously, the offense in side the ball, they got good defense. Yeah, I'm fine with that. He's probably the best wide receiver in the draft. I'm mad at him to my to my eight and there was nine who Carl, Yeah, we're had nine people, we need what seven more?
Speaker 2: The Commanders go with sunny styles? So you like him better?
Speaker 1: Easy? Yeah? I do. I think I think he is.
Speaker 4: He's Nick and Mawai two point zero, but bigger, but bigger, Like if you want to have three linebackers, Cam Chancell.
Speaker 1: He's like a fucking guy that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like your safety slash hybrid, and that's what the NFL is leaning towards. Have your third lineback out there who could cover. He's a former safety, freaking athlete. He could also rush the pass. I mean he's just as big and fast and twitched up as the other guys rushing the quarterback too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a monster.
Speaker 3: New Orleans Saints go with Jordan Tyson wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Asu you.
Speaker 1: What he's got to be? Are you guys familiar?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: No clue over Jeremiah Love.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Jeremiah Love comes in at number nine to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Is just a matchmate in heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. But I think the Saints gonna take him before he makes.
Speaker 7: It to the.
Speaker 1: Jordan Tyson two years ago, seventy five catches eleven hundred yards James were nine, ten touchdowns, no downs. Last year sixty one catches seven hundred and eleven yards, eight touchdowns. I mean, I'm not saying the kids gonna be bad anything. I know nothing about him, but I just haven't friend to be number eight overall in the draft.
Speaker 6: Is he is?
Speaker 1: How good he is? Is he? He's gotta be one of the best wide receivers in the class. They say, yeah, I know, I just haven't heard anything about him till I believe that he was good. Oh yeah, number zero for su he's a big guy. Yeah that's yet six six pounds makes sense? That does that say how bad this draft is?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're nine picks in No Ki downs.
Speaker 10: Number ten on the board. It is defense Easy's this where he goes.
Speaker 1: The Bengals. No, they're taking an edge.
Speaker 10: They took defensive tackle Peter Woods.
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy with this mock jack, I want to fucking slap this. He's just putting right, I hate pfif I fucking do I really do? He's really just putting random ship? There is that not there's another guy who's look out. Yeah, in the first round.
Speaker 10: That's now the first round was top ten picks, top draft.
Speaker 1: You're looking I mean, we're not even out of the top ten. Maybe it's just because we haven't been looking at these guys. No, that's what is this guy doing? Peter Woods is the third ranked defensive tackle in the or defensive lineman in the class. Dan Jeremiah has a number thirty eight on his big board. Well fucking I just all right, I'm with it yet, so I'm taking it number number. I gotta see it. You're right.
Speaker 10: The cornerback out of LSU man Sort Delane? Is that how you said?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And who's number one pick?
Speaker 10: Miami Dolphins? Sorry, Miami do.
Speaker 4: Yeah Manster Dlane Delane is one of the most consistent players in this draft class. He makes everything look easy in coverage. Is a corner who extremely who is extremely loose and fluid, has changed the direction. He's adept at press coverage. Probably the number one corner he is number eight on Daniel j big board. He's probably the number one cornerback in this draft.
Speaker 1: I've heard of him. Yeah. L s U always pumps out guys like this. Yeah, he's he's very good. He's big, he's got good hands, good ball skills there DBU.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like I'm better than more recent good first round picks like uh, like Christian Gonzales and prospects.
Speaker 1: You were high on or no, no, not Christian Zaliz specifically, but probably more than Nate Wiggins. Yeah, all Right's who's Dallas taking at twelve?
Speaker 10: Dallas is taking at twelve?
Speaker 6: Caleb?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just makes sense. Well wait, did Jeremiah Love go? Yeah? Number nine? Caleb downs at twelve? Yeah, sorry not the vision, No, Fino, that's crazy. I don't I'm not. I think he's gonna fallow little bit.
Speaker 10: But if you're if you're the Lions, does this sting? Because if you had thirteen you could easily maybe trade up.
Speaker 1: That's who trade to get try one? Who was it with Dallas? Yeah? All right, God damn it? Who the Falcon sake?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Who the Rams take? Rams?
Speaker 10: The Ram heats. Jermad McCoy the cornerback out of Tennessee quarterback conn cornerback.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not familiar with him. I don't got nothing to see what Dan jel Maia says. He is a thirteenth rank prospect on Daniel Jamis Big Board. McCoy had an outstanding twenty twenty four season, but missed the entire twenty five campaign due to a cl tear. That makes sense. He's best in man coverage, press coverage. How big he is? Does not say next.
Speaker 10: All right, This one is Baltimore. Ravens select the outside guard out of Penn State. A lot a lava vega, I own there, you got?
Speaker 1: I mean as good as anybody as a kid from Penn State. Yeah, yeah, he's a freak. Yeah, he's probably the second best offensive lineman in the draft. But you're not going to take him over you know, another one of those tackles. But yeah, he's he's a freak. Who got him?
Speaker 10: Baltimore?
Speaker 1: Baltimore? That's good. He's a great, great polar, great pass blocker as well, really athletic, gets in front of running X very well, blocks down the field very well. Yeah, he's a he's a maller dude. That's a great pick.
Speaker 10: Does this kind of support the idea that Baltimore is inevitably going to end up with maybe the center? Or does this kind of spell hey, we gotta move. I know he's not a center, but I think high capital.
Speaker 1: I think they're doing it either way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's also mockraf from a guy who started with fucking McCoy in his top ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. But also I think they would do it either way because if you have you know, Linderbaum and him up front with Derrick Henry and Lamar Jackson. That would be a nasty running.
Speaker 10: Nick. I need his pass codor once it shut off on Nick, Nick, stop.
Speaker 1: Doing all that blow. I'm just kidding, just joke, just joke, doesn't I'm joking. I'm joking. Let me tell you about Loom. We're gonna be hot, Christ Yeah, I mean we can't. We don't got anymore. We don't know who's next because Nick's phone lock a lot. Oh, Chris, Chris phone lock.
Speaker 10: I've headed in my head this whole time. I don't know how this time it locks.
Speaker 1: These motherfuckers.
Speaker 10: I'll text him hard.
Speaker 1: To find these days. Fucking you got a picture of him, you can use a picture as his face.
Speaker 10: Let me see.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that works.
Speaker 10: I wonder if it'll recognize the bald one.
Speaker 1: It probably will. I think it just I think it's like four head down, all right, tell us about Loom. I'll tell you about Loom. Go to Loom dot com and find a Loom Cannabis near you today. They got a ton of deals and you can take advantage of their tax break eighty promo, meaning if you spend eighty or more dollars, you can use promo code tax Break eighty. You get forty percent off. So go to Loom dot com. Find it near you today. Go to Loom, Loom Cannabis, Loom dot com, Go Loom.
Speaker 6: Sports.
Speaker 1: Ladies.
Speaker 11: You know you guys supposed said, hey, if you gouts all the stuff right, Uh, you know, we'll give it.
Speaker 1: The mic. The winning doesn't stopped there.
Speaker 7: How about our OutKick your coverage winner. You got a girl, bigger, pricious, bigger get away, cash, merch, chickens, and more, all from the biggest sports network in Detroit.
Speaker 6: No one has it bigger and better than Woodward Sports.
Speaker 7: Make sure you're following, liking.
Speaker 6: Subscribing on Instagram, Facebook, ax, YouTube for your chances to share.
Speaker 7: The winning from Detroit to the number one sports networks, Woodward.
Speaker 6: Sports Clothes Sports found it. Check out our full on merchant Woodward Sports dot Com.
Speaker 1: Just click on shock.
Speaker 7: We have all your favorite designs and like Dan Campbell, Mee Caps, Woodward Golf, and of course.
Speaker 10: Our own logo Outright.
Speaker 6: Kids all love Woodward Sports, Christian Boss.
Speaker 10: Merchant, I don't know, Yeah you can, Sharon's and three oh shoot two.
Speaker 1: Sharon's Heating dot Com. Make sure you check out Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning, keeping Michigan family safe and comfortable for over forty years. Listen, if your furnace is out, it's it's it's getting pretty warm. Maybe you need the AC checked up. Go to Sharon's dot com and you can schedule online. Get free into the quotes to check out the financing options Sharon's Heating and air Conditioning. What up to? Welcome back to whatever? Wait's live? Which sports dot Com?
Speaker 4: EASi on to my Spimo racks on, Chris r P, Nicholas Coloss But being friends with our friendship the stream, I got the rest of the daft pulled up.
Speaker 1: Unless you got it, I do.
Speaker 10: Too, all right, I do too? Do you want to continue?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 10: We're going fifteen Tampa Bay Buccaneers select the edge out of Texas A and m cashes howl.
Speaker 4: So if I'm not mistaken, he had shorter arms, were just a little bit longer than than Bane. Wow, but he's got some crazy tape. Both guys got crazy tape. Yeah, this guy a little bit smaller though. It's that's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 1: Ugly draft, there's never been kittle doowns is not making it to us with this fucking poop ass draft.
Speaker 4: There hasn't been a guy with under thirty inch arms that position to go in the first round, like long ass time. Yeah, he's either that or double j just sacks. I forgot which one of those stats it is, but I mean it's con telling for Ed Rusher's arm lengths.
Speaker 1: You need. I saw this thing and it was the guy Bane or the pain? Is it pain or pain Baine Bain Baine versus Will Campbell repras two t rex.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This fucking yeah? Alright, my back, Chris.
Speaker 10: No, you're good, You're good. I'm just waiting for you, guys. The next pick is sixteen one away from the Lions, and it is the New York Jets and they are selecting wide receiver mackay Lemon out of USC.
Speaker 1: YEP, that makes sense. Yeah, that's a video on him, we do, Yeah, player cate a video of kay Leon was asked, what you know, who's his pro comp who's you see himself playing like in the NFL? And that's an interesting McKay. Who's one NFL player you model your game after and look up to.
Speaker 7: Brown?
Speaker 11: You know what type of great he plays with the way he can have a positive a peg you know on the team.
Speaker 1: I actually have a better pro comp from Makaya Lemon than what the fuck is he doing in that video? Here's my pro comp for makayle Lemon. It's Arbach I think almost. Yeah, I think Arback is the best pro comm from.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they drafted a I mean, what the fun was that? Kind of a low tier Pokemon, But it's okay. I think he just dropped himself fifteen picks of that ship. Yeah, that was I mean he went to USC Yeah, I guess I'm mad does too? Yeah? Is he from guy? I mean promaders with the head down? The head downs? What made it weird? Yeah? Like he is posturing almost you know. It was the hair, the hair, hair, it was. It was a combination of everything. He's a light skin final boss of this. That was crazy Boy's back crazy.
Speaker 4: They do do wide receiver though, so and he's supposed to be liked a lot of good things.
Speaker 1: All right? Next up?
Speaker 10: Next up the Detroit Lions at seventeen fellas. Do you have a prediction on where they're gonna go on this list? And anybody available that I pulled it up.
Speaker 1: Because the phone got locked. You got to directly go to the Lions. I was gonna read the thing. Um be right, I didn't have to do that. Huh huh, Keldrick Falk, I would fucking it's gonna happen. No bend by the way, yeah hoop, non zero bend. It's him. I'm telling you it's gonna be. I would fucking lose my I want to lose, man, I'm telling you it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: The only good thing is like he's he's fairly young. Yeah may maybe, I don't fucking know it. It would be a ship put in my opinion, he's low blood dude, low blood sugar. Yeah, low iron.
Speaker 1: I should have let you eat that muffin. Yeah, all right. Who we got? He passed down the floor feed Nickel actually choking on it. All right, So who we got?
Speaker 3: Nick? We have the tackle out of the University of a Utah Spencer fan No, is this a dream draft scenario for the Detroit Lions?
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, that'd be a great great gotta drop.
Speaker 4: This is Detroit's offensive line struggled down the stretch and then flux going into the off season. Utah Spitzefano would get the Lions some options after He earned an FBS leading ninety two point zero PFF overall grade over the.
Speaker 1: Past two seasons.
Speaker 4: Whether he plays tackle or guard, he would be a welcome edition to the Lion's offense. Yeah, that's one question, going with him as an arm linked.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, bro, I don't want to draft one of these guys that's like, maybe they're gonna play guard. No, we need to tackle. I'm completely fine with doing that, to be honest with you, really, yeah, because we can use a guard. But then what do you do with tackle until you draft tackle in the first round next year, until the decoratory on the right tackle and bring up I'd rather just draft Monroe Freelink over Fano. Nod rather that Fano.
Speaker 3: I think he was the he won the best lineman in America.
Speaker 1: Their line on it.
Speaker 2: I think he won the award too.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's just for the offensive line. I don't they have a single college best offensive linement. I thought that Miski kid won it before I thought, I know Michigan's offensive line won it. What is it? I forget what it's called about.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I watched a video of him accepting that awards. I was, uh, we'll see Spenser. Yeah, I mean all American.
Speaker 4: He was named the twenty twenty five Outland Trophy winner, honor him as the top interior lineman.
Speaker 1: That can't be correct. He's a tackle fucking Google ai Ship. But he did get that trophy Outland Outland Trophy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that the best single best offensive lineman. Yeah, dependant everyone that y'all forget we have Manu, Yeah, can't forget about Gievoni Manu. No, that would be a good pick. Yeah, I'd be happy with it. I mean, you get to upper echelon offensive lineman. The arms are a concern with me, though, I mean, look at Will Campbell. He's the best fucking interior lineman. He was the best prospect in the league and he got fucking cooked in the Super Bowl. You can't teach longer arms. I thought he put tackle. Why is it in tier? He's not a tackle? Wow, I'm telling you I'm final drafted in tier. Guy there Monroe Freeling has an eighty four inch wingspan. Now, by the way, that's where we need the most protection too, is the interior. So not if you sign a fucking uh center boo, you can do both. Yeah, but you got. You just drafted Tate. Last year you signed a center. You're not going to have a left tackle. Next year you are James Taylor Decker. Well not, I mean the year after that, that's okay. I mean this kid, you kick out and play left tackle. I don't trust him to play tackle in the NFL.
Speaker 3: I trust him to be a right tackle, a good one and over to the left.
Speaker 1: I mean, Boom, you need long arms to play right tackle too. I'm not understanding how I went Interior Offensive Lineman Award. You played tackle, but.
Speaker 2: It's not interior the Outlands anything.
Speaker 1: It says interior on the on the Utah Youth website because they know he's not found. It was the first member of the.
Speaker 4: Program to receive the honor, which is presented each year in the nation's best interior Lineman.
Speaker 1: I don't trust him to play right tackle. I don't trust him to play tackle in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Zero Sackson only five across three hundred eighty two pass blocking snaps like Hi pressures.
Speaker 4: Riley Reef could play tackle the National Football League. This guy getto Riley pretty long, Will Campbell little baby arms.
Speaker 1: That was that was his fault and Riley reef was that good? He has some holes on watching some of his tape right now, this would be as a plus. Yeah. Yeah, So my question is a quarter inch.
Speaker 10: Let's go through what Brad Holmes has drafted, particularly the offensive line. Does this guy fit the mold of what Brad usually takes or is this or is this guy different than what Brad usually takes when it comes offensive lineman.
Speaker 1: I can't hear you at all of that thing. Yeah, he's he fits the mold of what they would want. He's a football guy through and through. He's a he's a nasty blocker. The versatility is there. So yeah, if he was there, they'll probably take him.
Speaker 4: Verified measurements thirty three inch for final thirty three flat, Yeah, thirty three and a half for Yeah, that's not too bad.
Speaker 1: That's not too okay. Yeah, we'll be fine. He's great on tape. Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's Will Campbell's arms who probably not great? Look it up? Yeah, thirty two I think he might be thirty two and five inches?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how long ear for nos?
Speaker 1: Thirty three? Thirty three?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One inch matters, fellas? I mean, it does? It does?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris, Chris, No, it.
Speaker 10: Listens very well, listens supportive.
Speaker 2: This would be an A plus draft pick. Rails you guys here this year.
Speaker 1: Kick out right. I didn't know his arms were that Yeah, thirty three is fine? All right? Do yeah? Do you think he falls there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. I don't just my draft ship. Yeah, no offense, that's yeah? That tackle going ten? Draft?
Speaker 10: Was this?
Speaker 1: I think clicked out of Let's see his name is Dalton.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, we've talked about this guy before, Dalton, Doc them Dalton Wesserman. Oh yeah, dude, this guy was talking about the Lions drafting fucking what's his name in the first round. The kid from Ohio State, Kale Doubts No, the linebacker, edge stand up linebacker, the one who threw a fit when Michigan beat him.
Speaker 1: Jack Sawyer, Oh yeah, Jack Sawyer. Yeah, the Lions drafted him last year in the first round. He'd go in the fifth round. I'm not mistaken. Fuck Dalton Wesserman. I'm sorry. I don't mean that, doctor, but that's an awful take. Awful draft, awful draft, A bad draft, bad bad draft. Let's go to break fucking Peter Woods number ten? Are you kidding me? What's the next read. I don't even know doctor Pierce. Do texing sports fans. Don't miss out on experts, sports injury and sights with doctor Jeff Pierce. Michigan Sports It's Fine. Joined him every two that big the energy on Thursdays on the Braillen Edwards Show with Shap. Give him a call two four eight four two six nine nine four four, Send him your mock drafts all of his trips powered by Michigan Sports. It's Fine and MRI of Southfield.
Speaker 6: Love Woodward Sports.
Speaker 7: Love wearing clothes, then you should be wearing Woodward Sports clothes. Check out our full line merchant Woodwardsports dot com. Just click on shock. We have all your favorite designs like Dan Campbell Kneecaps, Woodward Golf and of course our own love Cloud merchandise. Men, women, infants, kids all love Woodward Sports. Impress your friends, Impress your boss and fresh your dog by Woodward Sports merch Today.
Speaker 12: How do people feel about getting a Planet Fitness membership for fifteen dollars a month? How do they like working out in the clean and spacious jim that's filled with equipment for every workout? And how about free fitness training and the judgment free zone that leaves them feeling energize all day long. Joint Plated Fitness Today with the free PFPP online or in club and start getting that big fitness energy for fifteen dollars a month.
Speaker 14: Welcome to any Lady Jans Haircuts for Men Today, Open seven days a week, Sit back, relax and enjoy a precision haircut, scalt massage, hot leather neck shape and hot towel treatment from one of our talented stylists. Step up your game this season and take advantage of our twenty dollars haircut special. Scan the QR code and get your coupon today. Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men, the ultimate haircut experience. Open seven days a week. Walkin's always welcome. Lady Janes Haircuts for Men. It's wicked awesome, a.
Speaker 7: Ton of sun, a ton of sports, and a ton of man. Welcome to the Woodward Heavyweights Live daily PM.
Speaker 1: I mean this is genuinely an awful mock. Yeah, terrible mock. Like I'm mock draft Nick got a nose. I'm like, I'm like nine.
Speaker 4: Players deep into the people I've watched, and I'm pretty sure I could put together a better mock draft in this guy.
Speaker 1: Nick saw Fan who fall to us at seventeen and his brain ruptured. I mean rubyen Bain at two by itself is incriminating stuff. Yeah, there's no fucking way. Guys got twelve inch arms. Peter Woods at ten is ridiculous too. Caleb Banks, he's the best DT in the class. No, yeah, I don't know. This is nuts. We can finish if you guys like, uh oh, we do mail bag?
Speaker 10: We do mail bag, mail bag, mail bag?
Speaker 1: Well, mail bag? What's mail bag? The Pistons winning night, Chris says, uh, Runyon wants to know shout out Runyon for hitting ur shots is good.
Speaker 10: They better fucking win. No Harden, no Mitchell, no Dan Wade again, your three best players players are out for No.
Speaker 1: They gotta win.
Speaker 10: They're gonna win. I think this will this will be what people wanted the OKC game to be a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I can see that they're not as deep as Okay see burning issues mail bag. What's more likely to happen the Lions draft two offensive players in the first two rounds or two defensive players in the first two rounds, and who position players might they beat. I would say defense, and I would say defensive line and then safety. I don't think either is gonna happen, but I would say if the more likely it would be two defenders in a row, uless they go fucking offensive line tight end. That could happen. Yeah, mail bag, who will win a boxing match? Prime Terry, the Terry the fought Rob Parker or Current? D MAC Current? Current? What are we talking about? Who asked that?
Speaker 10: That was?
Speaker 1: That was kJ kJ Go to your room? Yeah? Current? He trained at the Kronk Boxing Max still got some very heavy hands. Yes, And I don't think he like he does want to pull back. I think he's he doesn't want to pull back. He does not give me one.
Speaker 4: D MAC fire off as hard as he cook. I mean, what the hell, calm down, lovely, he's a man.
Speaker 1: Live at nine pm. Go check him out.
Speaker 10: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Everybody spam eggplant emojis in the chat. Yeah, say a bunch of games. When Chris goes live, everybody just spam gay stuff. Say Chris, he was so good in bed last night.
Speaker 10: That's my man, that's you're great at taking that. People gotta do that in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Say it because it's all Chris is like friends like he's too cool to bring around us. You know, he gets embarrassed because obviously we pick him a little bit.
Speaker 10: It's not about embarrassed, it's just about you know, those are my friends. I like a lot more.
Speaker 1: So hit his chat and make Chris seem like really weird. Yeah, say a lot of really weird stuff. Ask him about his meat, his grandpa's meat. Take Chris, thanks for reading that pizza on my ass.
Speaker 10: Mail.
Speaker 1: Come on, we need some more mail bags.
Speaker 10: Anything is welcome, man rap K Podcast. We're gonna be kid talking ship about all the all the new drops Bruno, everything that dropped, and then also the new future hip hop stars. Oh and fifty cent t I b If. Have you guys been keeping up with that? Nope, that's just getting crazy. What dude?
Speaker 1: What crazy?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Did you see? What did you see?
Speaker 10: What t I Sun said about fifty Son.
Speaker 1: Is a punk? That kid looks like a fucking like I don't know, he looks like the alien for or he looks like the monster from Monsters, Inc. When they suck all the smile out of him. Yeah, he does. That's exactly exactly. That's about I'm not even a bottle. Yes, that's accurate. Mail bag, where was it? I saw it? Fuck? I lost it? Mail bag? Should the Lions pursue Michael Mayer in free agency? He's a free agent already. I don't. I think he's a free agent next year. Depends on what happens with the Porto. But yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to. It would be posed either.
Speaker 4: He's got some juice for the classes the port He got drifted before the Porto. Ye second pick in the second round. Where's the rock cave? Says Rich Baldwin.
Speaker 10: Yeah, dude, one day, one day starts with starts with the good genre. Then expanse it's gonna it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna start with him listening to rock music. You would have to. You have a lot to catch up on, is there not? Is there a rock song you like rock song? Yeah?
Speaker 10: No, I've I've liked rock song for sure.
Speaker 1: That's tough. You can't do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, No, I'm like my braids, My braids us right now, I'll focus on the rap cave. But no, I do like the Pink Floyd, the Pink Foyd album a lot, the one that gets really praised, like the Dark Side that was a really fun listen. I couldn't tell you to single song I remember off of that, but that was a really enjoyable listen. But I don't messed with rock. It's just mainly mainly wraps by Gire and you won't have a.
Speaker 2: Parla, says Jesse.
Speaker 3: We got a Piston's money line K cunning Ham's twenty five points, Jayalen Durham fifteen points plus two seventy two boosted on trans ball. So Piston's money line K twenty five during fifteen lock it in plus two seventy twenty these yeah, I might do during twenty but I like that. It just he's going up against Jared Allen, really good.
Speaker 4: Who and two steals in there just for a little fucking little probably go light on Durham because of Allen and Mobley.
Speaker 2: That's why I went fifteen. He's a great feel safe.
Speaker 1: Fifteen K.
Speaker 4: Twenty six and ten money is he still only at nine point eight. I don't understand he's a like ten assists, like five games in a row a drag. You know he's had four games in a row with twenty five plus points. Yeah, ten plus assists yep and two plus block plus bocks.
Speaker 1: He's the fucking man. How many stocks? Do I really have?
Speaker 10: A stock?
Speaker 1: Eight? Is it a hot take to say I like wish you were here? Better than and Dark.
Speaker 2: Side of the Moon shout out ja.
Speaker 1: Song, sing a song, Uh, you've got looking me in the eyes, wish you I mean the namesake, wish you here. It's more of their like okay stoner songs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's dark side? What's the big one from dark? Dark Side of the Moon is money? And and yeah, which one is?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: We don't need no, that's dark and he can't have any mate if you don't eat you fi pudding. Opposite, you can't have any pudding if you don't eat your mate or that might know. That's breaking the wall, that's breaking the wall.
Speaker 10: So actually, because I don't want that, just all the breaking the wall.
Speaker 4: When I first started smoking weed, every morning we work out, my boy Jake and his dad shout Papa Joe, Papa Joel was old school, so we'd be listening to There's ninety four, I hate you.
Speaker 1: You out there on the loose? Yeah, can you touch me? To be honest with you, I don't think those are great songs, but there I get it the classics. Yeah, and the trippy smokes, fucking Doobie or eat some shrooms, Pink Floyd, go to a go to a pink Floyd. Uh uh, what are they called the star things planetarium? They used to do they they used to do the planetarium and play Pink Floyd the whole time. Fucking pants dude. Ye yeah, oh yeah, just get super now that.
Speaker 10: I'm now that I'm realizing it, I get why I'm not a rocket guy because like, neither of my parents listen to rock at all. Like really, my dad is a huge jazz fan. So I love like George Ben Washington rapping right now.
Speaker 4: I texted you back in Black. Yeah, who's the singer though back there's some U A C D C. Right, Yeah, that's a news singer.
Speaker 1: I can't Paul, I don't know. That's what you should just do, Chris, you know Black Back and Black. Yeah, maybe he's rapping in that motherfucker okay, uh yeah.
Speaker 10: And I love when rockets sampled the rat so like, I don't hate like the rock sound. It's just Don Scott. I haven't really delved into it.
Speaker 1: Don Scott died in the eighties. That's what the new singer is Brian Johnson, but you were that was probably no, that might have been Brian Johnson because they're back and back. Yeah. Yeah, the Doors, what's by the Doors?
Speaker 10: They got that one hit what's called let me look it up?
Speaker 1: Oh Ship, that's the guy who just passed away, right, the Doors, Yeah, Jim Morrison. They got l a warmer. They got a lot of good songs. I don't know the best rock was. I like the Who. The Who's really good, dude. The Doors have hits, rodders on the storm in art.
Speaker 10: Alternative, it's weird generations of rocks. It is Arctic Monkey like New Age alternative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's New Age alternative because I like Arctic Monkeys. The Doors are the doors are slept on. The Doors are up there with like the Stones and and Zeppelin and Ship. They're they're slept on. Jim Morrison just like too much drugs. Jeff real Toll led led Zeppelin is my favorite, and then I would probably say that Who is probably number two. When I'm talking about classic rock. I really like the Strokes as well. They're more modern classic. Yeah, they're more modern classic rock. I like Arctic Monkeys a lot as well. Yeah, the doors. Obviously the Beatles, Red is my number one. Probably Chili Peppers are great. That's go to consistently unless it's Sublime, Counts rock. Yeah, it's kind of alternative. Like Lecoln Park, there's different, a lot of different rocks. Mean Mean Shrive, Today's mean Out some forty one dude, that's up. Ones to Go. Aerosmith is s Steven Tyler Smith. Yeah, that'll do it for us today. Appreciate talk. Steven Tyler does look like a woman for Easy for Nick, For Chris, I am Spencer with the heavyweights. Have a great weekend. We'll see us later. Peace,