Speaker 1: Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R R. This hour brought to you by j R R and Bud Lights Thursday night football free game Action. We're headed over to Brevard once again this week ahead of the vikings in the Rams on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Taco Satellite Beach Sandbar. Right there in Satellite Beach, we're there starting at six ice cold beer specials, concert tickets to give away.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have wage War tickets. We're also gonna have Rocktoberfest tickets.
Speaker 2: I saw that for this weekend's Octoberfest. So join us tomorrow Satellite Beach Sandbar, right before Thursday night football start at six.
Speaker 1: You bring in a BWS.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to remind me we're getting low on the stack.
Speaker 1: Bob remember to bring Bob World Orders.
Speaker 2: No, not right now, silly, Oh, right now is idiotology.
Speaker 1: And as promised.
Speaker 2: Fad of man, fload of man. Man got to be a flying man. He's got to be a flying event.
Speaker 1: All right, let's head up to the Panhandle of Pensacola area. Say hello to twenty year old Florida man Jeremy Lang arrested after robbing five churches over the past month, and it's thought that he may have hit more than that.
Speaker 2: You don't rob churches unless his church is Chicken. No, still, don't rob that.
Speaker 1: Don't rob anything any one.
Speaker 2: Come on, but a church man. That's going to get you instant karma.
Speaker 1: Five churches minimum amount that he's robbed. Police think it's more. He was taken into custody and in the course of their investigation, police found Google searches on his phone for several interesting searches, including how to had a shirt into a mask? Where do church keep money? And do churches have safes?
Speaker 2: Can't you just picture this bozo walking in pat with the look, the face, the face cut out of the tea of a white T shirt. My son, may I help you with something?
Speaker 1: I gotta think, in a weird kind of way, if you're gonna choose the criminal life and you're gonna make that criminal life robbery, I'm thinking he's airing on the side of caution here a place where he's likely not to get any pushback or be any danger.
Speaker 2: I don't even put that out there.
Speaker 1: How many pastors are packing I know some might be, but in general some are.
Speaker 2: Because I remember a video that we had well one just turn the turn the tide on the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in general, you just don't think.
Speaker 2: Of Now, I think you're gonna say when he was at the Police States and he whooped his ass, because I think I think that upsets anybody him robbing the church.
Speaker 1: He won't be robbing anymore for a while.
Speaker 2: At least his Google searches give it some some levity.
Speaker 1: Where do church keep money?
Speaker 2: How to make mask out of t shirt? How would you not know that? Grade school days, when you when you put together the paper and cut a snowflake or something, all you do is just cut her eye holes out in your case, don't even cut a breathe a breathing hole, because we don't want you to anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm not so sure how many years of school Jeremy has under his belt.
Speaker 2: And doesn't sound like a lot. He could give it a big amount.
Speaker 1: Sure he tried. So speaking of school, let's head out to Utah.
Speaker 2: Somebody else thought the e meant church's chicken. I thought the same thing. What are we doing in Utah?
Speaker 1: Utah? They have Well, this is it's a trick question. What's in the box ahead?
Speaker 2: When it's a box, it's usually a head but this is Utah, so I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Technically, you're right, but there's more than a head in this particular box. Okay, the head is still attached to a body. How big a box. It's about the size of a phone booth and large enough for well grade school kids. The I guess for years they've had these padded rooms in Utah elementary schools. Really, you know, like something you see in a psych ward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and saying this though, and they put kids who are losing their minds into the padded rooms so they won't hurt themselves or anybody else.
Speaker 1: And I'm just blow off step in there.
Speaker 2: Well, are these challenged kids?
Speaker 1: It could be any kid. That's well, that's where the scrutiny is coming in, because you get, you know, a lot of kids are considered on the spectrum now, so if they, you know, go off the rails and you get put in the padded room, that adds a whole new level of scrutiny to things. Dude, scrutiny.
Speaker 2: They should be getting total scrutiny just for putting kids, period in a padded room.
Speaker 1: I'm not advocating for it, Taco, I'm just sharing the story with you.
Speaker 2: Wow. I just I a school today, only I had to throw four kids in the padded room for meltdowns.
Speaker 1: The only thing missing is the straight jacket. This is just now coming under scrutiny, which is surprising to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a couple of friends who definitely would have been spent a lot of time in there coming up through grade school.
Speaker 2: I'm raising my hands that I I did a little bit of a couple of stints in there. No, I knew, I definitely knew some kids would be thrown in there, but then they just light up a sig. Yeah, those kids.
Speaker 1: I've told you the story right when my my father worked for for the state, he was a social worker. He did social work rest in peace, pops.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But at one point he worked at a mental health facility and they had actual rubber rooms there. Yeah, and he'd take me and my sisters and brother was rubber room.
Speaker 3: I play kids, No, no, no, I mean to be like, yeah, there's someone in there right now, And we were like, what do you mean rubber And he was literally like rubber padding on the walls.
Speaker 1: So you try to explain this, you know, to me when That's what I was wondering. Why take your kid to work day and yeah, get the full experience.
Speaker 2: Come on, my god, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's uh, let's go a little further north, shall we into uh Ontario, Canada. The Gelf town of Gelf is experiencing a quote large scale butter theft ring.
Speaker 2: Well we said it earlier. Everything's expensive. You know what a tub of butter costs? Now. I bought that butter with the red top, you know, the one I was talking about the Land of Lakes or whatever, one of those, right, Yeah, And for the bigger one, it was like six eighty seven or it was it was it was almost seven bucks.
Speaker 1: Some multiple grocery stores have been hit by these butter thieves, usually us stealing upwards of one thousand dollars worth of butter each pop. They're both described as brown skinned males, approximately forty years of age, with medium builds. They come in in uh oh, the old stuff, the butter, and the large dark winter coat.
Speaker 2: See. But this is where Bob World order swings into effect. If you have the armed guard with the machine gun of course at the front store, he's gonna see it, either on surveillance or or somebody's gonna point it out to him. Hey, these guys are the butter bandits their motor off at the kneecas.
Speaker 1: Do you watch that grocery store games show? Yeah, all the things in a grocery store value wise. Are you gonna go right for butter first? That's not gonna be your first choice.
Speaker 2: Can't get the formula anymore because they had to probably get that locked up meat department. Yeah, meat meat might work, but butter is easier.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a lot of things that you can go for the way they usually do it, and that is that they'll be they'll say, all right, here's your here's your hint, get thing, and then you have to find that item. Where do you fence your butter? Once you've you've got one thousand dollars worth of butter, Now what's your what's your move? I've got them.
Speaker 1: You've got to keep it refrigerated, so it's taking up your refrigerator space.
Speaker 2: I'd buy some I just paid the seven dollars for it by butter on the black market. You just pull up in the parking lot, just like the steak guy or the or the speaker guy. Hey, you know we've got these extra speakers at work.
Speaker 1: It's the same same white man.
Speaker 2: Too. Dudes, Hey, didn't I see you selling back in eighty eight? You have seafood in there a couple of months ago, exactly like one oh one one Double j R R, Orlando's rock station.