Speaker 1: Welcome back. Today's zero. It is day one seventy one, and I am Lindsay Sharman of Roaguways. I'm here with xqbour twenty of xqpoort twenty dot com, Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions do Io, and Corey Hughes of Corey Hughes dot or.
Speaker 2: How you guys doing not as good as Corey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I'm awake now.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I wasn't awake earlier I went. I went to the store and like I wasn't really fully awake, and I was walking around like parry and oily looking at folks, like my hand was on my pocket knife. I was just like, it's because I wouldn't fully awake.
Speaker 2: I was like in the daze.
Speaker 3: I was like, I should have gave myself a few extra minute to actually wake up.
Speaker 1: I was at the store and I was actually thinking of you, XQB because I was seeing some people that like wouldn't be alive if we weren't living in a very modern society, like like we are working to keep these people alive so hard, right, like literally like just this it's it's like that movie Wally, Like everyone's flowing around in chairs. Like it was like people like this wearing masks like with like uh, fidget spinners and like little stuffed animals to keep their anxiety down, and like all of this in one package, like probably four hundred pounds, and it's like, I mean, you wouldn't survive in any other age, Like holy shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we would let you die a thousand years ago, right, people, people would just let you die because I couldn't help you.
Speaker 1: You found your death out of all of those things. You're going through one of them when I killed you.
Speaker 2: Like, we were at dinner last night at one of the like uh Japanese tepanyaki places, you know, where they cook the food out in front of you and the people at the other table over there. All of a sudden, my wife just leans to me and she goes, you ever see some kids you just know don't have a chance. I was like, uh huh, Like both the parents were like four hundred pounds and totally like glazed over, and the kid was sitting right next to him with an iPad at one of these restaurants where they're like the cooking is the show, you know what I mean, fucking iPad. I was like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're the people who are like, how do we floridate our water when they stopped floridating our water?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, to own the to own the conservatives, I'll own RFK Junior House. I'll show you. Does anybody no good source where I can get some fluoride to add to my own water?
Speaker 4: You know, I had a fucking Uber Eats delivery driver delivering me some groceries the other day and I saw him come up with the groceries and I went outside to greet him and take the groceries from them, and he freaked out, Stay back.
Speaker 1: Who.
Speaker 3: Pull the strap? No mey lift the shirt up.
Speaker 4: It's like, I know you want to help, but just stay back. Well, yeah, he's a broken person.
Speaker 1: Was he wearing a mask.
Speaker 4: No, he was not wearing a mask, So it's on him. I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should be.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming that. Well, maybe he want to just be fulfilled by bringing all the groceries directly to your door.
Speaker 4: No, he was a stupid lunatic because I remember him from like a year ago. He delivered my grocer Oh okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're in the wrong line of work if you don't want to like have germs. You're touching a million different objects, you're carrying them around, you're going into different environments.
Speaker 4: Like bro, he's walking around alive. Okay, everything is trying to kill him right now. So right now I'm rather excited because motherfucking instant cart is having fifty percent off of your grocery bill through the seventh of February.
Speaker 2: What how?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I don't know, but I've ordered it like three times now. So they charge you what you got to pay your tip.
Speaker 1: And like a fee. There's like some sort of.
Speaker 4: There's there's a fee there, but it wasn't much of a fee. It was like two or three bucks. And then I got fifty percent off and it's good till the seventh of February. So it doesn't say this so I could use the X amount of time. So I'm ordering a lot of groceries lately.
Speaker 1: Weird. What So you like pick a store and then you get a shop remotely and then they go pick up all your stuff and bring.
Speaker 2: It to you.
Speaker 4: Yes, weird. I started doing that when I lived in Tallahassee because I didn't have a car and I was kind of fucked. It was like if I didn't do that. I didn't get groceries or I had to call my sister to come take me shopping. It was lame. And so that's how I started using it.
Speaker 2: Convenient for that. And you have a motorcycle now too, so convenient for that as well.
Speaker 4: Well. I got I got my motorcycle has two baskets on it, so I can go shopping and that thing all the time. Jesus, I get. I guess, I guess. Take a small midget in the back of one of those things.
Speaker 2: You should you should see her.
Speaker 4: I'd really like to meet a midget, a little midget chick. That'd be so cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's like, you know, because you're not allowed to say like I would never date a midget, but if you say you want to specifically meet and date a midget, like, is that also?
Speaker 4: You know, everyone's got a fetish, you know, it's like those people who want to fuck amputees, right, like.
Speaker 2: Well, there was there was a dwarf that went to college with me, and and her line, her pickup line to guys at bars apparently, and this I'd heard this from multiple guys, was Hey, you want to try something different?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: She probably a lot of dudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably did a lot of me.
Speaker 4: Because well, she had to make up for years of feeling insufficient because she was a midget. So she went out and got of age and fucked everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah I got a number. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's still sucking everybody.
Speaker 2: Dress me.
Speaker 4: The women's psychology in the early years.
Speaker 5: They usually they usually do have fat booby so mean you know, they babies, yeah, spots, Yeah, yeah, I think I think they can wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you you got you should get yourself some TLC watch that any any basically almost you know, like twenty percent of the shows on TLC have involved a dwarf for a family of dwarves or we just had it on. It was just on. I walked by and I said to my wife, I'm not watching midgets watching football.
Speaker 1: Today, Broncos are playing, not watching midget. Well, I had a dream a little while ago.
Speaker 2: The Broncos didn't play today. They didn't play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they played the first play, the first drive of the game. Is when they played, they stopped playing.
Speaker 1: Is it over? Is it done?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: They got they got their as it's over royally Yeah. Well, I in the second game though, execue bum taping it, so thank you in advance recording it whatever.
Speaker 4: There is nothing because.
Speaker 3: DVR, I'm d v R.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have the.
Speaker 4: DVR or anything. Everything's just always there.
Speaker 2: It's not always there.
Speaker 4: You can always just stream everything.
Speaker 2: Not of not oft. I record it so I can fast forward through the commercials. And also my wife's coming home a little bit and then she wants to watch it with me.
Speaker 4: Do you record it on Max?
Speaker 2: I do Beta Max to.
Speaker 1: Real h I had I had a dream not too long ago, going back to midgets. I had a dream that I was on acid with Peter Dnklage, which is like weird as fuck because I don't think about Peter Dnklage like ever. I don't even know why I know his name, except like I was into Game of Thrones for a couple of seasons, so like that was really random. But then I was thinking about it, I was like, you know, does Peter Dnklish do acid? Like is this like a known thing? So I'm looking this up and like Peter Diglij of Ascid stories, I couldn't find any. And then I was like, I wonder if he's anything like the character, Like does he fuck a lot? Or does he drink a lot? Or like, what's he like? Then I was like, does he have like a normal sized penis?
Speaker 4: It's it's harder for midget dudes to get fucked than midget chicks.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, because then I like, his penises are not his small people's penises are actually Yeah, apparently their regular.
Speaker 2: Size small portions to God look like King Kong a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now we know mighty boy a.
Speaker 2: So you went down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went down the rabbit hole dwarf.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely said I must, I must. I must see one of these. You mean like it's it's the it's the old school, you know you have. This is how discovery used to happen. Bring bring me, bring me a dwarf, pull your pants down.
Speaker 2: I must see one of these.
Speaker 1: Because like if your legs for sure, but your dick is like a normal size, Like that's wild as fun.
Speaker 2: Where do you put it wherever you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I'm sure there's women who are into that is. Then was my next like train of thought, that's like another fetish.
Speaker 2: It goes both ways.
Speaker 1: I was only thinking of men liking like little women. But like some women like, oh man, I'm sure of it, hanging.
Speaker 4: Up a dwarf by like these rubber big rubber bands and just like boing boing boing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I see a whole lot of promotion of celibacy right here recently. I don't know if they're they're in anything anymore. You know, it is a yeah, I mean that is promotion.
Speaker 2: Is nonvoluntary though. I mean, if you have you seen.
Speaker 3: Well I mean no, I mean the left.
Speaker 2: I'm holding out. It's like, did you have the really yeah, yeah, some.
Speaker 3: Of these che No no, no, no, no, no no, the one, the one the wood you talking about. No, they getting plenty of they.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's it's out there and it's amongst it's in the crowd. But I mean some of these, you know, there's some pretty good looking chicks, but they got some some mints with deficiencies.
Speaker 1: They you know, what makes them ugly when they start screeching, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah, they get they start talking about feming this stuff and all that, and I'm just like, you know, they were scripping the four B movement. It's like, here's what we're gonna do. During the four B movie they pull out like eight different toys. You're like, okay, I mean that that still doesn't doesn't beat you know, the physical contact of a man. Even though those things can get you where you need to be. Just like that, at the end of the day, you still want some dude to go in there and be on It just is what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, you're trying to skip around that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, you're out here, you're putting your foot down, all right, You're showing these men you know that they ain't shit. But at the end of the day, you're like, I really wish you do would come over here and you know, put some work in.
Speaker 1: I'm like, none of these girls are even realistic. They're out there that they had sex with someone. By the end of the week they made this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one girl, she's like, it has been three hundred and sixty five days. Let me tell you the life change and stuff that happened to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hold on, it's not even about Trump Anymore's reason?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they just supposedly this is to wait the way the gave Now, well, I've heard I've heard them.
Speaker 1: I thought we were talking to the women who were like, we're not having sex with anyone because Trump won, which I'm like, I don't that doesn't even there's nothing about this that makes sense at all. Like if you're saying because there's Democrat men, there's men who are like, I'm a white dude for Harris and like you're not even gonna fuck them, like they just went through that for nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't want to do no way.
Speaker 4: So I don't buy that women are not fucking some dude because they're all women are host except for my mother, God bless her soul.
Speaker 3: Well look, man, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 4: This is like two months.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, this is the topic.
Speaker 4: You could be able to go for ten years. Less than two months later, she's sucking some dude, okay, because women need sixty day time limit. They're going sixty days and they get talk by some dude. I'm telling you, it's how it is.
Speaker 3: It's been out it's been out there in the ether. It's been in the ether, Corey, it's been out there. It's been soved, the seed has been saved, the silibacy.
Speaker 4: There that doesn't mean much when wants to get fucked. Trust me, she's gonna get fucked and she will throw her standards out the window. Okay, I've witnessed this.
Speaker 2: I witness this myself. We've all witnessed this. It's yeah.
Speaker 4: A year and she would never get with me. And then one day she came over. She's like, I want to hook up. And I was like, are you drunk? She's like yes.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, okay, said hey, I mean hey, he said hey, I'm gonna tell you right now. That's how people fifteen years later after they get famous. That's how you get me too. I'm trying. That's the exact moment. You know what all those years ago when I was.
Speaker 1: Drunk, she m, they're telling people you raped her anyway.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's how it happens.
Speaker 3: Right there to a tea. It'd be fifteen years ago, and she knows she came over there. But now she regrets it now because I didn't really get nothing out of it. Some d that ain't nothing, ain't get no cash, nigga rich Now I got the cash in fuck that. You know what I'm saying. That's get caught up. That's it to a t and look, when you're famous, he got power, you got cash, he got the money. Then, uh, that's when they all come out to woodwork. Okay, all those quote unquote easy kills you got. All it takes is one. You're ruin your life. Okay, let's see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude. Now all these famous people don't even have houses because they got burned down. Hollywood is gone.
Speaker 2: My best ship, and you know he's in was it Palisade us in Pacific Palastin? Yeah, his first house. You're super proud of it. We were just talking about it. We're I was talking about it like two weeks ago, just how he's so particular about like squeezy the glass in the shower. You know, I don't want to leave stains all over and he was like chewing somebody out for not doing it at his house. And I was like, yeah, dude, I understand. He's like, I want to take care of my house, you know, make sure it fucking stays in good shape. And I and he had renovated it and spent a bunch of money to make it look nice and it's all gone. Man, I want to throw up one of the chicks. We went to uh Tokyo with her, her place in Malibu burned down, to her place in Malibu burned down, and the People magazine just ran an article about it. I just read it like right before we went on. Well it was the place she was renting. But yeah, probably because she's super hot. Let's interview her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, how much how much do we want to put on it? Because I got some high money on it that somebody out there just you know, sitting these fires.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean there's like videos of like fifty different arsonists.
Speaker 4: Just fires don't just spontaneously happened unless you're a person, and then that's still like a one in a million.
Speaker 3: This is what's talking about? A road cigaree. It uh, you know, almost a wire you know maybe.
Speaker 2: If it started off of some highway and it'll work of the mountains and some you know where, like, but no fucking way, man, This was this was made to happen. Is this part of the strategy of tension? Is this part of Agenda twenty thirty? Is this part of clearing land for high speed trains in California like we had last time there were big, major California fires. Is this incompetence is incompetence to cover story for maliciousness. I mean, it's all everything is on the tables. First all, well, these motherfuckers though I am I am never I am never going to stop doing whatever I can to bring attention to what these assholes do to people. They just there's such cunts. They just all they have, All they do is destroy people's lives.
Speaker 4: So one thing that I can't square is with the strategy of tension. There was a goal, there was a specific goal, and it was to get the people to embrace the ultra right wing government.
Speaker 2: Right right election related. That was right. So people feel a certain way.
Speaker 4: But I don't feel that these idiots who do this stuff today are correlating it with any specific outcome, which is fucked up. Which is really fucked up, because I can't put my finger on what the outcome is and I don't think they can either.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think it will technocratic person. I mean this twenty twenty eight, there was in exactly the areas where the fires burned down, there was a plan for a smart city. Again again, by by twenty twenty eight, they wanted to have it in place in those exact areas, so right on time here, that's all cleared out for them, so they can get it all built up for the Olympics or whatever the fuck. I guess it also had to do with so like that, and it seems like that's the case every time. Maui was the same.
Speaker 4: I feel like the pushback on everything these days is so out of control. Meaning they fucked up so bad with COVID and the ensuing transgender faggot nonsense afterwards, and then you know, the the whole litany of social bullshit they've rolled out on us, and they've gotten a big fuck you from pretty much more than half the country right and the ultimate rejection by electing Trump. So I don't really see any kind of level of success, and I don't really see a pathway to a goal that they could possibly reach.
Speaker 2: By so so with agreed, and so burn it all down, literally, burn it all down. If they're not going to listen to us, then we'll put them in terror. We we'll have I'm begging for us, we'll have them. We'll have them so disoriented they won't know if it's fires or toxic fog or drones in the sky or exploding cyber trucks or cars driving people over. I've got a Macroaggressions episode coming out on Wednesday called Ghosts in the Machine, based on that Army sy Op video that came out in twenty twenty two called Ghosts in the Machine where it said that all the world's a stage. When you see them, you see us, and all that all that crazy shit that they were talking about. This is this is being made to happen by forces that are employing chaos. Provided you know, you find that the low IQ guy who's got a flamethrower and a bunch of fake IDs in his pocket getting caught at you know, Hollywood Hills, you know, by a bunch of people, it's like, all right, well you got one of them, there's fifty more. Yeah, they're all being paid, they're all disposable, they're all you know.
Speaker 3: People jumping gas and sewers and shit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It a lot of what's been happening right here recently, I say, probably since let's say October with the Hurricane Helene. A lot has been circling around insurance altogether, because that's that's been the real main topic. So you had the Hurricane Helene, and it's like you know, eyes on people getting insurance companies pulling out of these certain areas, and then you had the United Healthcare CEO get shot, and then you you come up and you have these fires, and it's like, what do you know, just last year the insurance companies pulled out of these areas. So there seems to be some connection right there with the insurance companies in these particular areas and just insurance as a whole, and maybe some type of reimagining of how those particular systems will work in the future. So I think that that could be a potential angle that we have going on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have I have a question, And can anybody think of any time in world history where sudden changes caused by a government or policy suddenly cause the people to embrace the government? Like is their goal rational? Is what I'm trying to figure out? Has there ever been they have precedent for what the fuck they're trying to do? Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think like the I don't know if this answers the question or not, but you think, like the Overton window aspect of it at least is like they don't have to get straight to the goal right away. They just have to be pushing somewhat towards it, or stretching people's ideas of what might be necessary someday or what's no longer appropriate now so that they can start a shift perspective towards with them.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm just sensing an overwhelming loss of control.
Speaker 3: No, what you need to do is out outlast the generation of resistance.
Speaker 4: But see, they're not going to like this is a it's like a train off the rail.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I mean, are we Are we expecting?
Speaker 4: But yeah? But are we It's inevitable that the training will eventually.
Speaker 3: But are you expecting younger people to continue the resistance into the future. I don't know, because because we'll be dead. We'll be dead. Yeah, we'll be dead, so it won't matter. Like I don't give a about us old folks. They don't give a damn. You know what I'm saying. How can I control control the younger generation? And if I can get them to flip, that's all I need because they're gonna be having all the kids right here shortly, and they're gonna have most of the economic impact, all right, so if I can flip them, but if they if they manage to get all of them, take a shot to go to ragging ass college. You know what I'm saying, getting tety percent of them and over take a shot to go to college. Okay, shot, And it's just like, you know, how many of them is actually going to going to be able to to resist anything that they're they're planning on in the future. So that that's what you got it that they're playing is not sudden in anything that they're going to do, and they just know that they can just they can. They can outlive their ideas, can outlive the ideas that we have as far as any type of resistance.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I guess they don't buy the fact that the conspiratorial, fucking communist future of the world is in the hands of people like Alex Soros, who completely seems like a total fucking numb nuts.
Speaker 2: He's he well, it's that second generation syndrome, right right, yeah, where where whatever it is if you're if it's you're someone who came across the border, or you're somebody who inherited a billion dollars the second you didn't have to do the work necessary that you were born into it, then you you can never have the same level of expertise that somebody who created it. I mean, George Soros is a professional agitator because he's been doing it his entire life, since he was a child, sorting through his fellow Jews belongings and outing them to the Nazis. Right, he's been a collaborator and.
Speaker 4: A It's so funny because that's that story is not even unique. I've come across that story amongst a bunch of other Jews who've done the same thing, Tabor Rosenbaun being one of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, you show a level of psychopathy that I would imagine is desirable. I mean, if anyone who's willing to train themselves to do that when they're a kid is broken forever, I would think. And but you know, he's got the he's got the experience. He's been running color revolutions, you know, his since he became a billionaire after breaking the British pound and making all that money and then saying, fuck, it's not about money anymore. It's about it's about shaping society, and mentored him.
Speaker 4: I mean, there has to be the kind of things that the.
Speaker 2: London School of Economics mentored him.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the thing that comes to mind is that people like him and the things he's trying to do are the types of things that I would more attribute to intelligence agencies trying to do things like.
Speaker 2: He's his own he's a quasi intelligence agency. When you're that rich and have thirty seven billion dollars sitting in open society foundation funds, who where you're you're deploying it to people you know to fulfill your fantasy. You are you, you are your own intelligence agency. I mean he contracts with the CIA and ne D to start color revolutions in foreign countries. I mean, he's a collaborator with the Empire and and he's shown long track record. But Alex, his son, Alex, is just a fucking retard who's married to Huma Aberdeen who definitely should be interrogated and have her hard drive confiscated and examined by somebody because she's up to no good. So so it's but it's it. Let them let him I have no respect for it for these guys. Let him go. Let him go think that he's his dad and he's gonna go pull color revolutions. And watch how they fail because he's an incompetent jackass. He's no, he's no cold blooded killer like his dad.
Speaker 1: Now their company meetings are all just like let's sacrifice children and have blood orgies. Like that's the retreat, that's where they brainstorm their next false flags.
Speaker 3: I is it fake blood, then it's blood, pigs blood, big blood, real.
Speaker 1: Blood, tainted or spiked with a dream of crown.
Speaker 2: It's good, okay, the good shit me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's controllable as fuck actually because of it, Like that's the one thing he probably right. Like not only is he not as good, doesn't know what he's doing, but he also probably is just you know, when you're a cocky like you're full of hubris, like the motherfucker's above, you know exactly how to pull your strings. So I'm sure he's controlled.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure he's I'm sure he's on camera doing some unspeakable things that people have the goods on him in case he decides to go rogue.
Speaker 1: But he's also not a strategist. I imagine, like if you are really intelligent and you're in that dark world, like you don't really have as many strings for people to pull because you're also a grand strategist, right, I don't know, I don't see him as that unless he's so good that he just looks like a fucking you know, yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes maybe you're not the the quote unquote strategist, but you do hold the economic power, so so you can you can employee people who are who will do the strategize.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, now you you still have the actual economic power as far as.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you but if you got the money to pay somebody to fix your issue. I'm talking about the fix your issue. I'm talking about the permanently thinks it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like like it's like, I don't think you understand, like what type of power I have. Maybe I don't have all the intelligence. And we've we've seen a whole bunch of intelligent people, you know, get into some shit because they started doing business with the wrong people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's my point on Alex Soros. You know all the pictures that he takes with the politicians or take him with his arm around and everyone captured it. Here's another politician I bought his dad wouldn't do that. I don't think I think his dad would covertly own those politicians and be like, you don't take pictures with him, dumb fuck, we won't see each other. Yeah yeah, I mean he's obviously financing all. It's not like I mean, maybe maybe his dad's a bad example because his dad is known for hiring all these politicians. But if you really want to own the politician, then then the best way to do it is to not have your picture taken standing next to the guy. When when they know your scumbag by default because you're George Soros's kid, And then you take a picture with a politician, you have Now you've taken away the leverage that politician could potentially have in the future to do your dirty work, because now everyone goes, oh, ship, he's a Soros guy, thank you. Then they give a medal.
Speaker 4: George.
Speaker 2: George George is too decrepit and running low on blood, so they had to give it to his dumb fuck son.
Speaker 3: They gave a medal. I mean, it was a medal of something I don't know.
Speaker 4: What, Exankly it was the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Speaker 3: There we go, Hey, hey, does that does that not sound like a guy you want align yourself with Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Speaker 4: Also, they gave it to Michael J. Fox too, So that's.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, look, I mean I know what it looks like, all right, But that's that's what we do.
Speaker 2: That's what we know. That's what we know.
Speaker 3: Like other folks, just people walking around, they'd be like sor yeah, all right, guy, I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you. I mean, like folks don't know like that much about about these particular entities out here.
Speaker 2: I remember Rogan saying, God, if I hear Soros his name one more time, I just roll as as soon as I hear it, I roll my eyes and and and start to think of space out about other stuff. Well, you should be paying attention to this guy. He's extremely dangerous. He's been doing this ship for a long time in multiple countries. The guy has the blood on his hands of hundreds of thousands of people. He's a boogeyman for a reason, not just because like the conspiratory crowd decided to just one day wake up and say, let's pick on this guy. He's a fucking bad guy. He's been a bad guy his entire Life's.
Speaker 1: In charge of people of psychopathy, where you're like, Yeah, I'm gonna totally fuck up this entire nation. I'm gonna change everything about it. I'm gonna topple it. Like that's insane. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a name that's public, but he is undoubtedly part of a larger network of Jewish billionaire class type people.
Speaker 1: Blood orgy, black magicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know he's part of that.
Speaker 4: And I got that Ramovich chick with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know he's he's deep in it because he's been asked about his Jewishness and he said, I'm not Jewish at all, so he'll deny it. You know, he denies it. Uh, when asked he said, I'm an atheist. I'm not even Jewish.
Speaker 4: You know something, I just had a sudden urge to know if there was a George Soros action figure, and it doesn't look like there is one.
Speaker 2: That could be filled. Corey, you should make globalist action.
Speaker 1: Figures and then their heads come off when our dayser guillotine comes down on them.
Speaker 4: Accessori sold separately.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's that little blood packets into the doll so that when the head comes off, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, man, this is like this is like stretch. But it's George Sorost.
Speaker 3: Little backlash on that one.
Speaker 2: This is hate.
Speaker 3: This is hate speech.
Speaker 2: His heads popping off hate speech.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you're allowed to do that for everybody, except the act of the President. You can't do You can't sell a guillotine and a president in the same package.
Speaker 1: I think those separately. It'll be like those you have to collect, like Biden's heads and arm.
Speaker 4: Is in this one, you've got to get five proofs of purchase, like in the old days.
Speaker 2: Drinking more ovaltine. Hey, I I did the Barnum World movie. I recorded my part for it on Thursday. I remember I told you I was gonna be the new Jones Plantation movie, the director and lead goldman, the star of a mister Jones from it. I did it on Thursday. It was so much fun. He just fed me lines and I recorded. I was watching the interview. I'm the interviewer. You don't see me in it. I'm just like asking mister. I'm asking. Natty Jones is the main character. It's legal man, but he's got like this blonde wig on and he's like a rich Hollywood producer asshole. And so I had to read all the lines and do them each like twenty times. And with the director it was so much fun. So anyway, that's only we only did about half of it. So they're still working on the other part of the film and so I'll do that later.
Speaker 1: But anyway, have you ever done this before? Have you done voice acting or any kind of acting?
Speaker 2: That's no, no, I mean I had. I had gone to like a commercial workshop and stuff like that because they had They had to do it when I had an agent in Hollywood for commercials and things like that, just because you get you never know, you get lucky and you get a big one. My buddy got lucky and got a Jack in the Box commercial and it paid him quarterly every quarter for seven years. You got a nice check from them, not a not a not a small check either for one day of work. So yeah, and he was like a legit actor. The funny thing is, it's like he was like a professionally trained like actor. And we would see that commercial every single day. I would see that commercial, and every time I'd go out with my business partner, people would recognize him from that fucking commercial. It was it ran forever.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Jack in the Box just doesn't mess around.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta go back to Actually, Like, I'm thinking again about all these Hollywood people whose houses have burned down, and I don't know, I just saw I can't remember his fucking name, So who cares? But a bunch of people we wrecks, you know, And I just think, you know, these people are also hated. I mean, like they don't care about these people. I think sometimes we look at them and we're like they're the enemy because they've been in movies or they hang out with pedophiles, But like they're not actually like some of them, sure, but a lot of them are just people who happen to get rich from movies. And they're not necessarily in the fucking club, not at least anywhere near the levels that are pulling these types of shenanigans. Their lives are kind of fucked too, especially if they didn't have insurance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are the character in the movie that that he's playing, Natty Jones, who's a Hollywood producer. He is most definitely one of the bad guys. Yeah, he's one of those guys that I don't give a fuck about these peop you know what I mean, Like he talks about like I play the game. You know, I played the game. I didn't invent the game. The games here, I just play a part in it. And he's one of the very unlikable characters, like a totally Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one person that I'm saying talk about this quite a bit, because I think he happened to be on the Rogan Podcast at the same time, was up Mel Gibson. Oh yeah, and because it was like, it's like, I'm pretty sure my house is probably burning down right now.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I wonder why they do this. I wanted he went on Fox News and he said, I wonder why they're doing this. It seems like they want everyone to get out of California. They've got plans and I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 2: Okay, so to talk to Mel.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if y'all have heard this. I've heard this from a couple of people talking about it. But the main thing that they're talking about with these fires and why it's going to be so hard for these people to.
Speaker 2: Rebuild.
Speaker 3: It's not so much money but permits because because the assholes out there, they don't just give out permits, and they take a while to give them out if they ever do.
Speaker 2: And if we build within two years, you lose your tax spaces, so it resets the tack value of the land too, and you're not going to be able to get your I mean, if you have a neighborhood and everybody you know in all the houses in that neighborhood burned down, you can go get an architect, you can get built city planners. When twelve thousand people's houses burned down, all at the same time in the same neighborhood, good luck finding an architect. A construction company is somebody that signs off on your permit, somebody that you know the building and all the insurance. You got to even be able to get that money quick enough to start the process of hiring somebody to do all the work that they're gonna need. And you got to get in that line. And that line is going to get real long, real fast, and it's going to exceed two years, and these people are going to wind up having decisions to make about what they want to do with the land that they own, and they're going to get low ball offers from a bunch of predatory companies that will parachute in and try and steal their land from them. It's bad. I think this is going to be a catastrophe. The only good thing that'll come out of it is that maybe the neon blue pilled left that lives in these regions. I live there for twenty five years. I know what I'm talking. I know the type. Maybe they'll wake up and realize that when you put incompetent retards in charge of policy, you get results like this. I mean, I'm not saying I mean that being said, the fires I think are started artificially, but the but the reservoirs, and the and the stunning and brave. We've gone to an all lesbian fire team and we've decided to reimagine fire fighting and we are not going to do fire breaks, and we're not gonna We're gonna cut the budgets for the fire department and cut the budgets for fire mitigation at the state level. And all I mean, Jesus Christ, how many mistakes do you have to make for it for to be premeditated? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean well, I mean they obviously wanted to burn. I mean, of course, the lack of water in a reservoir. I've heard multiple people say this. They could be getting the plenty of water from Canada, but they're trying to save a couple of fish and some insects or something from I don't know. I guess it would destroy them forever. Which if that's if that's the case, then so be it. You know what I'm saying, Progress must be made. They were talking about, well could couldn't they They use the planes to swoop up the salt water and kind of drop that out. They're like, well, what about the vegetation. I was like, well, the vegetation is kind of burning down right now, so I'm not exactly sure where you're going with that. And then they were like, Oregon, I believe they sent some people, sent some fire trucks out there, but they're currently held up in Sacramento because we got to check your emissions before.
Speaker 2: Uh can go out there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah they got it there, so they're held up. So Oregon was sending fire trucks down there. They sent like sixty and uh they're held up right now because uh, we got to check the emissions. Your small emissions are.
Speaker 1: You just yea? And then they were like, we sent all of our fire equipment to Ukraine and I'm like what, okay, so what what is the fire equipment doing in Ukraine? Even if we imagine there's like there's a war there, And for some reason, I was just gonna say yeah, absolutely, yeah. Yeah. The reservoir too was full. Remember how much rain and snow and all this ship and then they were like, well, let's craine it because we have to repair it. Mmm. So it was working fine, it was holding water. That's what a reservoir. That was like, holy shit, I like it layers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The examination got up there and it was like, well, you know what, what uh, what's your comments on the reservoirs not having any water? It's like what Trump Trump has put out misinformation? Disinformation. It was like, well, we know the one in placeds or have you said the name of that househood? Yeah, Placific, Yeah, we know that one didn't have any water. He's like, yeah, that's why we're investigating a hold on. You just said that all of them had water.
Speaker 2: But go, you know, you know the who's not president, it's his fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how dare he politicize this? I'm like, you fucking made it political when you made political decisions about fucking DEI hires and fish whatever species, and dumping a bunch of water out for a state that is dry as fuck most of the time. This is criminal. That's criminal. It doesn't even matter if you planned a fire. Obviously you did, but even if you didn't, that's criminal.
Speaker 2: These fires normally happened during the summer. They don't have in January.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying too.
Speaker 2: I lived in southern California for thirty years. Don't remember that. This is not fire season.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing people were saying. The Santa Ana winds. They're like, oh, Santa Ana wins, And people are like, Santanta wins never blow that August.
Speaker 2: That's August September.
Speaker 1: And it's the opposite direction that it was blowing. So they're like, that's not even.
Speaker 4: It's like super windy and wyoming and it's not on fire there.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, I thought it was kind of weird. I was like, hold on, miss January, that's not when the use of these fires are.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa.
Speaker 1: But then there's the brush mismanagement. Trump was talking about it. But even before that, twenty ten, people were talking about California no longer clearing out brush and all these things, and how there's definitely gonna be these mass conflagrations because of this. It's mismanaged. Fire fighters all know it, like regular just normally. You don't need a degree in anything to know this. And they just stopped fucking doing it. And then then I saw the what like whatever their electric you know, utility is down there. Guy comes out and he's like, we were measuring some really weird faults, and the faults were happening, and they were happening then more like frequently, and then there was weird patterns to it, and then it was more and more frequent until the fire started. And then they stopped. And I was like, so is someone like pulsing something that's somehow making these like cause electric fires and then that hits the brush that was mismanaged and then there's no water, like yeah smart meters and shit. Yeah. So I was like, that's the most nefarious thing I've heard yet. I mean, you know, like whatever else might be going on, the arsonist and all this is obvious, and that one is like what the actual fuck and who does that and who has control of that? And like how can you audit that right? And go back and figure it out.
Speaker 2: Did you see this? I saw a video of a lady that was in front of their house. It was like a kind of a ship, kind of shitty house, but it was standing and she they were saying, this house does not have a smart meter on it, but in the backyard they built a studio recently, and the studio has a smart meter in it, and the studios burned to the ground and the house is not.
Speaker 1: Wow. So it's not the blue roofs that are saving people. It's like smart meter not having a smart meter. I don't have a smart meter. I went out of my way to make sure that we don't have a smart meter here. We have to pay some stupid punishing fee every.
Speaker 2: Month, and like good and well, it's worth it. Consider it fire insurance.
Speaker 4: Right, can explain to me what exactly a smart meter is and what it does.
Speaker 1: It pulses like I don't know how many times a second, unlike the others, which pulse like once every hour. And they not only measure you electricity, but they also ping everything in your home that has a smart anything in it, so like your phone, your TVs, most of your newer electronics. So then they can also see like how often you're using it or whatever. Who knows what else the capabilities are, but those are just like the stated known capabilities. And it's also their reason for it isn't even those things. It's that their readers can ping them from much much farther away, so people don't have to come out and read your meter.
Speaker 4: Sorry, because I watched a video recently from the UK where these guys were building a house and these other guys showed up to install the mandatory smart meter and they're like, go fuck yourself, get out of here, and they force them to leave without installing shit.
Speaker 1: So that's what happened to me. I saw a fucking helmet out my window and I was like, why is there a helmet in my backyard? And I went out and there's a guy just touching my meter and I was like, what are you doing. He's like, I'm putting in this meter. I was like, what is it. He's like, it's a meter. You just have to have it, don't worry about it. I was like, who are you? He was like, I'm from Da Da Dah. I'm like you're not from my power company and he's like no, they contract us. And I was like so I'm to just believe you're just some guy who's supposed to be here and distressed you. And also, what kind of meter is that? And he's like, oh, it's the Da Da Dad And I was like, well, that's bad for my health. So if you put it up, I'm gonna sue your company. And he was like whoa, whoa, And I was like, yeah, call your fucking people and get out of my shit. And he left. And then I had them not only not put that up, but go back to the older version of the meter we already had, because they have three. Right, there's the old old school analog, and then there's the newer and then there's the smart meter, and then there's a new Wist smart meter which is rolling out the smarter meter, the smart Wrist meter now with fire now with fire causing capabilities.
Speaker 4: Yeah well remember, oh my god, that just that's crazy easy to think that, like they could ever do that, make you get a mandatory smart meter and then install some ship and that they can burn your house down.
Speaker 1: Yeah well, remember back they first rolled out the first generation, that was like one of the side effects. People are like, well, my house is fucking burnt down now and they wouldn't admit, even though it was so clear that that was the cause of the fire. They were like, yeah, no, it's not us. Too bad for you, they're not gonna pay for that ship. I don't even know if that was just to test the capability too, right, Let's see if we can put these in people's houses and just burn them down, get away with it. And I think the answer was yes. So they were like, oh, let's just keep going with this. Then your social credit score gets too low, there's like ding your house burns down.
Speaker 2: That's a bright and podcast every week criticizing the government.
Speaker 3: Well we're gonna be well, we're gonna be damn the UK. What is that what I look like you criticized? Now? Now they won't stop. Now, I know you've heard this a whole bunch of the Was it the Pakistani gang rapes or whatever?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just like, don't give up. Some walk by like what you're doing there?
Speaker 2: Just you know, doing what we did.
Speaker 3: Okay, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 1: Look at the same fucking people who will be like, don't victim shame, don't victim blame. And then they're like, well, those girls knew what they were doing.
Speaker 2: You're like, what, I'm not sure that the same thing. It's like, they got to drop Delta force in there in one of those neighborhoods at night, off the black helicopters and let them just clean up. Let's just take everybody out and hang them from the street lamps. And this should have sert itself out real quick.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to have respect for people who are just letting that happen, Like what happened you as a peep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess Taylor.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal. It's totally okay to judge somebody by their fucking racer nationality. It's one hundred percent okay, especially with Muslims.
Speaker 2: So hardwired into you too.
Speaker 4: Is totally hardwired into you. Yeah, it's how you know that your tribe needs to fight the other tribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Isn't it like in their takes that technically they can it's okay for them to do that because they're the enemy quote unquote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bunch of different parts of the Holy Texts that are taken to mean that. It's like not only can you, but it's like your duty too. There's a woman who's escorted by a male, like, that's your woman, now it's your duty to well, no, she's just yours.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's your woman, Like it's your duty to take her in after that. I mean, yeah, you gud have sex with your woman. It's your woman. If that's what you want to do, that's what you do. It's not they're not like oh, I mean I think they are actually aware that they're raping people. But it's justified. Yeah, And it sucks because people who want to be politically correct are like, oh, don't say that, don't judge Muslims, and it well, fucking I've seen it. You can look here out all of history, dude. You can read the text. You can talk to the people who will tell you. Look, our texts say this, and so we do this. It's not a guessing game. I'm not just making shit up. Like I don't fucking hate them for that. Okay, I kind of do the people who take it that way, But there's plenty of Muslims and people.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows it's not okay to go around raping unless she was really hot and wearing a short skirt and you couldn't help yourself.
Speaker 1: In this case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually what they say. It's like, well, it's it's kind of it's her fault, you know what I'm saying. And seeing how she is she is the enemy via different religion, then you can in fact take advantage of her and smash without and see it, we're just going to.
Speaker 2: Move from your country to this new country, if you were just going to bring all of your old country stuff with.
Speaker 6: You white women, of course, well, I want to say, because that is actually their goal is to go invade the infidels.
Speaker 1: Right, It's not like, oh I want to live in a better country. It's oh, you have this comment and I'll bring it to you here. I am. And also, I don't think.
Speaker 4: What you call them manufactured by our good friends with the little hats. I mean, I think that's a really really good possibility.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because because there are people who are everyone else who is Islamic in the Western world does not act this.
Speaker 4: Way, correct, even that's not, but only the ones who goes.
Speaker 1: Basically, and so you know there's something going on, and you you chose those people specifically to bring here. You didn't choose all that. There's tons of people who don't who do want to sort of integrate and do think it's a better country and do want a better life there, and didn't choose those people?
Speaker 2: Right? So yeah, I think you're absolutely right. Why seventy seventh graders in Germany can't read the clock?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't think we should call them grooming gangs because I think that's a euphemism. I think we should call them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Hard are mine are attracted, Mine are attracted. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 3: You gotta solten it these words. You can't come with this harsh language. Okay, people got feelings.
Speaker 2: Now, brown savages? Is that what we age? Savages? I was just watching Bird Cage on Friday Night. Have you seen Have you guys seen bird Cage? It is one. It is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen in my entire life. You have to, uh, you have to see it. It came out in nineteen ninety six. It's it's about you know, it's it's got all the gays in it.
Speaker 4: But it's back when, back when gays were just for entertainment.
Speaker 2: It was It's hysterical. Hanker's Area steals the show in it. He is the greatest character ever created. Agador Spartacus.
Speaker 3: They said it was solely for entertainment, but.
Speaker 2: She calls somebody a beige savage in there, and I was like, I gotta work that into my vocabulary. Fuck, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Oh and here's the real thing. People are like, Oh, they're not going after these grooming games, these rape rape gangs because they want to be culturally appropriate. No. I think it's because they want to have sex with the little girls that they are raping. That's like an easy new cache of people to be easily dipping into, right, And they just caught more of their parliament. I'm sure that what is his name, Starmer? Those fucking wf Yeah, I'm sure he's out raping these kids.
Speaker 2: Did you see the picture of Cure Starmer when he was about eight years old with Jimmy Saville.
Speaker 1: No, oh yeah, oh dark things were done to him then.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's been He's been groomed for this position for his entire life.
Speaker 1: It's so disgusting how deep this goes, Like, you can't I don't know if you can. I don't think you can easily bait break through that level of mind control. When you're right, when you're an abused child and whatever you want to call it, satanic, ritual abuse or not ritual abuse at least, uh, I don't think you can easily undo that shit like you are ye pawn for life.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for your pain, but we're also going to have to hang you.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that your childhood was awful and that Jimmy Savill got his hands on you. But you've done some horrible shit too, so you know there's no excuses.
Speaker 1: I just like put money on Jimmy Saville that could literally turn into a demon right just at will, Like he would just become like some like parasite eve character or something like.
Speaker 2: There's you're not far off. Actually, there's a there's a documentary that I've watched twice that's I think the title of it is called is Was Jimmy Savill a Wizard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it's really good. And you know he was buried at forty five degree angle too.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: There's some I don't I don't know why, but clearly there was some reasoning behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, black magicians probably know why. I don't know why either.
Speaker 3: Probably the same reason why they put coins over fucker's eyes and.
Speaker 2: Ship back in the day.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Uh? I wonder if it's the same angle as that great pyramid shaft like something too.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe Yeah, he's the great shaft launch his soule into the stars. What we would have launched him on a trevisha into the stars while he was alive. That would have been a better solution for him. Everybody knew. Yeah, the worst kept secret in British Hollywood was that Jimmy Saville was a pedophile. Everybody knew. It was some TV show with kids, right with children called jim Will Fix it Up. God, he fixed a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure it was Dennison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, something of the devil he does.
Speaker 1: Like That's what I'm always saying, Like, yes, you should judge a book by its cover, because people show you this ship just like in their face, in their eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're not well, you don't say really is it the sulfur that gave it away?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Judging a book by its cover keep you, keeps you out of a shitty situations.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's it's okay you look at the folks be like, okay, I'm watching you and keeping my eye on you because you look suspicious. Yeah, person of interest. I'm interested in getting away from you because something's going on. Uh so I mean, and that's okay, you know what I'm saying. I don't know while we redeemed it. The worst thing you can do is trust every single person that you make.
Speaker 1: It's worst, absolutely, yeah, yeah, judge everyone you can. I'm like serious life, I hate this shit that. The two things I hate most about the spiritual community is they're like, anger is bad. I'm like, bitch. Anger is the reason you can protect your child from a murderer, all right, Like, anger is great, there's a reason you have it. Use it. Anger is not good if you misuse it, just like every other emotion. It's no fucking different, right, Sadness is bad if you misuse it. Happiness is bad if you misuse it. That anger is not bad in of itself. And the other one is this judge not shit, Like, no, please do judge and then also know you might be wrong, but don't stop judging because that's when you will also again get killed by the fucking murderer. Oh and one more thing is this thing where people are like, uh, you know, Jesus was like turn the other cheek, and you know, boddo this and that nonviolent shit. No, if you actually read these fucking texts, they are never ever saying don't be violent ever. In fact, they're like, go start wars and like burn shit down when it's not cool, and like turn the other cheek was a way to get a Roman soldiers shit fucked up by their captain because they were only allowed to hit you once. So if they hit you again, like now they can be discharged, their whole life is ruined. He's like, yeah, turn the other cheek, get that guy fucked. Like, do what you can with your the limited tools you have, Buddha. Buddha was like, kill that guy if he's gonna kill those people, Now you've saved a bunch of lives. Murder is okay. Sometimes we have a we have.
Speaker 3: A gross misunderstanding of a lot of these old texts because they really won't written for us, to be honest. I mean, it's a whole different time period from which they were written, and so some of the stuff that we try to contact your lives in today is not exactly what they were saying. You know, thousands of years ago whenever it was written, I mean it was It's a totally different world. So yeah, but I know what you're saying. Yeah, because the one, the one that that they always hit you with, do not judge less. She be judged just like dude, Okay, judge me because I mean, how do you want me to live? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You have to make.
Speaker 2: Judgment decisions all the time, every day, every day for the rest of your life. You have to make a judgment call on things. You good at it.
Speaker 1: It's called right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They also say a bad situation, you're you're in a situation where you're looking around and you you're going, statistically speaking, this group that's all around me, it's liable to murder me. I need to get out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna be woke and pick up this nice hitchhiker because everybody deserves a ride. No, no, the guy, No, don't pick that guy up.
Speaker 4: I actually picked up a Hittiger once. It was cool. He was as hippy with a dog.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean sometimes you can't that's your judgment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I hadn't been to Seattle in a while, like a long time. You know, I've lived there a bunch and hung out there a bunch whatever. I'd moved away for a few years. I didn't really get how bad it had gotten. I was on the ferry actually from over I can't remember what it's called now, but the other side of the pond, and I got off in Seattle. So I was getting off about in Seattle at night, and I'd done this handful of times before, you know, so I knew I would like walk here, walk down there. My uber is gonna be down there.
Speaker 4: Whatever I was doing.
Speaker 1: And I got out of the little get off the ferry station whatever, There's just a fucking like row of tents on either side of me. But I just like didn't notice it at first because it was dark, it was late, I was on my phone, I was texting or so. I'd done this a bunch. I wasn't really paying that much attention. And then I was like halfway through, like I was stepping out into this just like row of tents, and I was like, oh shit, I was just like, am I alone right now? And am I in just like the most homeless of homeless encampments in the dark at night? What has happened, and yeah, that's a sense. That's a time when it was okay to judge like this is not a safe place for.
Speaker 3: Me should be right now exactly. Yeah, Well, I'm just gonna hang out here and make some fring, isn't It.
Speaker 2: Turned against me one time? And they were right to do it. We were in college and there was a group of us and we had all taken acid like an hour or before, and we were walking down the street and one of the guys that was in our group was this big guy. He was a big goofy, like harmless guy, but he's huge, right, and you don't know that if you don't know him. And we're sort of we're walking from off campus onto campus because we're gonna go get into an adventure. And there's a couple that's about ten yards front and ahead of us on the sidewalk and it's at night and it's like a Friday night, and the big guy says to everyone else in the back, let's commit a murder, like as a joke, and those two people just booze took off running. We weren't gonna do anything or wasn't like that, But those two people did not stick around to ask any questions. They fucking ran.
Speaker 3: And we see this all the time in movies where people don't don't take hand of the warning signs that they're walking into a bad situation. Okay, and then that's how the movie proceieds because you know, they didn't use the judgment and discernment to get out of the say, bad situation early when they had the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of, did you see that this whole conversation about like the guy who had diary supposedly? Okay, so this guy he's delivering food to this woman and he goes up to her door and he walks up somewhat calmly. He's not like yelling or looking antsying, no distress, rings the bell or whatever, sitting there calmly. As soon as she answers, he starts like jittering and he's like screeching, like super loud, and he's like yeah, like top of the lungs, like the most insane sounding. I was like, I've never even made this sound. How's this guy even doing this? She's like, no, you can't, but get out of my house like which I'm like, yeah, yeah, good do that.
Speaker 2: I have a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a gun, and so he keeps trying, He keeps trying, he keeps trying, fing.
Speaker 4: Heartless Bastard's the guy has diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't think he does. I think he was gonna murder that because he Oh.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about now, Yeah, I know what you're talking about now, Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I did see that one.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Hell no, I ain't let you in the house.
Speaker 1: I like outside, Like, even if you weren't crazy, I still wouldn't let you because this is my bathroom and you're not gonna let you blow it up, like go somewhere else or something, you know, And also like I don't want this food anymore? What why do you have diarrhya?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are you touching my food with diarrhea?
Speaker 2: Like? What?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean there's always you can always shoot yourself and just go home and clean up.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you if you have diarrhea go somewhere else?
Speaker 2: Yeah obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's a warning signs Okay.
Speaker 2: A livery driver had diarrhea? One star one star.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just letting random people into your house that you do not know not a great idea, Okay, not a good idea. Yeah, unless you're unless you're the one who's doing the actual killings.
Speaker 2: You're looking for some action for sure. Yeah, there's gotta fly.
Speaker 1: Well then he walks away calmly too, like that motherfucker was going to kill you. That was a murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. You know what, you should give them some diarrhea to think about, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because otherwise he would have just shit him sail.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 3: Diarrhea is not something that you just come back from. Okay, you like you don't.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like going back on the floor after that one, I think for the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was like once you once you get in at stage, like you when you the minute you've jumped out of the car, you should have already shoot your sail if if you got the legitate, because you can't control it.
Speaker 2: Was this on a ring doorbell cam or something? Yeah, yeah, I bet they. I bet they captured some. I'd love to see their greatest hits. I bet it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I was impressed with her for not letting him in because I feel like that level of insistency and that shrill and that like you know, like frantic, like I think a lot of people would just be like, oh, oh, like I'm supposed to I guess right, Like that's the kind thing to do. That's real Kellers get their victims.
Speaker 3: You, but you.
Speaker 2: She could have had her husband put on the bondage mask and come to the door and go, oh my god, let's let him in. Sounds like a party. I think I'm good, I'm gonna get back again, or just throwing the diaper or something.
Speaker 3: Throw myself off, yea, all of a sudden opened the door. It's like, oh man, I've got a bathroom right for you down this hallway, right down right there, down the hallway, and then you go down the stairs, just like.
Speaker 2: Down the stairs. Man. No, no, it's cool. It's cool, go down going down there.
Speaker 1: I don't worry about these pad locks. Is there not your problem?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 3: Hey, this' movies though, I think that's how to get him in real life too. I think it's something similar to that as well. Somebody who looks all innocent then most most of your most of your like serial killers, like they end up being like a school teacher or something, just like very innocent. It's like, oh, yeah, he went to church every Sunday. Yeah, we know, Bobby, it's like Raider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like.
Speaker 4: It's always a guilt issue. That's why they're always affiliated with the church.
Speaker 2: He got busted because he sent it is from the church. That's how he got caught, Because.
Speaker 4: He got, he got, he got. The way he got caught is so stupid. With the typewriter.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, who are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What happened here about Dennis? Dennis Raider the b t K. He got busted sending an uh uh an email that was traced back to to the church where he volunteered. Oh wow, and they figured it out that way.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, at least he wasn't eating a big mac with his fucking silencer and the gun on him. You know what I'm saying, the ship I used to commit to crime. I get rid of my other bag, but I don't keep the day of murder whipping on me. Come on, man, this is this is some of that's some of the worst ship I've ever heard in my life. He said, when he said he's not guilty, they am my tend to believe him because they ain't. No, he you did something that stupment.
Speaker 4: But the Nicholas Cruise, the thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: We got so many witnesses who put men in black shooting rifles and put him elsewhere, put him outside the school.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know what he was doing, but whatever it is, it's like the the you know when they hit they pushed the button, and you like return back to your home base and wait for further instructions. It's always a McDonald's, right right.
Speaker 3: It's interesting it's it's always McDonald's because there's always one.
Speaker 2: There's always one. We need a place where there's gonna be one wherever we do this, McDonald or Starbucks.
Speaker 4: It makes you wonder if that's part of the the training and reward system.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet I bet it has something to do with it. I bet you. I bet you. They've sexually assaulted that man with food items for McDonald's during his MK ultra brainwashing.
Speaker 1: And then giving him like an apple pie afterwards, like it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Give hi an apple pie afterwards, after they forcibly stuffs. Oh man, that's the real question, doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It was some second. Let me get this straight. Somebody who worked at the McDonald's called him in because he was suspicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, identified him. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They identify.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me some of the most uneducated people in all society who work in just happened to recognize the guy from watching CNN.
Speaker 2: I've seen the guy. Yeah, because they watched eyebrow.
Speaker 4: No, no, what this is. This is like in the movie seven where they fucking kicking the guy's door and then they're like, well, we shouldn't have done that, and he's like, oh, he pays the crack head. Remember when seven he pays the crack head to fucking call you. Uh yeah, the d was like suspicious in YO, so I thought I'd call.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, Luigi was in there eating his big mac with his gun and his silence are laying on the table. Okay, No, it was in his bag.
Speaker 2: It was in his bag.
Speaker 4: Did he eat a big mac? What was he eating?
Speaker 3: Us conquiring, I was, I was assuming I was, well, I'm not sure. I was assuming that it was. It was one of the traditional menu had him so either double quarter pound their big mac or the ten piece chicken neck.
Speaker 4: Because if you're up in New York, you're paying eighteen dollars for a big mac.
Speaker 3: He was in Pennsylvania, so he was in Pennsylvania when they called him.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm telling you right now that they're in every You can fit me for a tenfoil holt if you want to, But I'm telling you right now, these brands paid money for this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think it's product placement and the mask I do.
Speaker 2: I do cy truck, the cyber truck on fire Hotel, A billion dollars worth of free advertising. I'm telling you there's got to be disaster marketing, but you don't get it from certain ad agencies. But somebody's like, listen, if you want the next school shooter to be wearing your brand of shoes, we can make that out.
Speaker 3: Hey, a b boy, he'd be wearing the newest she it too, the newest Nikes or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want him to.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's how you're ruined a person like.
Speaker 2: Us, money or else will put him in your shoes, right you? You guys, the opposite of the blackmailing of it with the brand.
Speaker 1: Do you know who else was found in a fucking McDonald's. Maybe you guys already said this and I missed it, but James Holmes.
Speaker 3: Oh well, ye think I think that's where to catch all of them.
Speaker 2: The kitchen.
Speaker 1: I just asked AI to tell me all the people who are founding McDonald's, Dylan Roof also Charleston Church shooting ship. Yeah, and now I want to know what were they all eating?
Speaker 2: Big eggs? Oh god, big the.
Speaker 4: Probably that's the trigger word, filet of fish. Fish, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We don't know what they're eating. There isn't specific information. According it has to be.
Speaker 3: It has to be big max, big mac, large fry, super sized fry. Maybe at their point in time. Well, the skinny white guys, right, they're all.
Speaker 2: They're all kind of built the same way, that's true.
Speaker 1: And they're all connected to higher level either military or you know, like the contractors. The I don't know why I can't think of them.
Speaker 4: I always find it weird when they have like a contractor and it's like his kid who is involved in what I mean, how did this guy's kid get involved with this?
Speaker 2: This is so weird up in the and you're like, here's my kid, let's rape him to John Bennet Ramsey's dad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then their their hair has always fucking dyed and ship or like something. I don't know, it's wild. AI seems to think they're all eating hash Browns, right, Max, I would.
Speaker 2: Be, I would, well, you got to be there for breakfast. It's it's got to be before eleven thirty. You're not gonna get any They don't have Nicholas Cruise was obviously in the afternoon. It couldn't be Hash Browns.
Speaker 4: So we can eliminate ten thirty ten thirty. Because I'm often disappointed.
Speaker 2: At I apologize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten thirty, McDonald's breakfast is still good.
Speaker 2: I agree. That's the eat every The only time I'll ever eat at McDonald's is if I'm in the Denver airport and I'm like starving and I have to get something before I get on a plane the base.
Speaker 3: The biscuits are consistently fluffy.
Speaker 2: In my area.
Speaker 3: In my area, now, I don't the West Coast, on the West Coast, Yeah, yeah, the West Coast.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't know that a lot of people over here in the South. This is older white people. They when when they go like the bow Jangles, they said, put my biscuit back in the oven for a couple of minutes. Dirt, hard, hard, and brown. I wanted dark, dirty brown biscuit. I'm like, why do you want that.
Speaker 2: In the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when their grandma used to cook them, they used to burn the ship out of them. I guess they would dip them in like molasses or whatever they still in there in their mind.
Speaker 1: Dude, I want a molasses dip to anything.
Speaker 4: Molasses that's like, that's just thick as molasses.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love cookies and no one makes them and it makes me angry.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they're good as long as they don't put them in the goddamn refrigerator, because if you put any kind of big good in refrigerator, it's gonna turn to no, exactly crazy, right, Yeah, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're fine.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to make French taste, you can put your bread in refrigerator and steal it out.
Speaker 2: French.
Speaker 3: That's the only one, you know, man, I'm the French toast connoisseur. Okay, go damn it. The French toast?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that your Sunday show? U?
Speaker 3: It might as well be, because this is what I cook every Sunday.
Speaker 4: Because you just make some boring ass French toast. So you got some stuffed French toast, So you got some strawberry French toast. You got some crumb French toast. What's the deal with you?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why want to mess it up by stuffing it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my god, I have a particular French toast. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Born ain't nothing going about what I got?
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 2: I've got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I've got I've got a secret weapon. Okay, which is the the the Mennonite's butter syrup. Okay, this is this is the secret weapon. It's different from any other syrup.
Speaker 4: All right, road from a Yoder's restaurant. So I am all.
Speaker 2: What is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Just butter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's basically yeah, butter made intua syrup.
Speaker 1: Pretty much sugar. They put sugar in the butter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hold on, let me I got a bottle.
Speaker 1: Okay. I I just appreciate real maple syrup, like actually real. It came straight out of a tree. No one touched it or did anything to it.
Speaker 2: That's my jam.
Speaker 1: That's how a nutrition, nutrition, nutrient density m So you can tell yourself that it's good for.
Speaker 4: You, Yodas butter syrup. All right, let me see where I can buy this.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the ingredients.
Speaker 3: Uh it is sugar, evaporated milk, butter, cream, corn starch, vanilla, and salt.
Speaker 1: That is really really good sounding.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean this this chain just everything you eat like it changes it Like this is.
Speaker 1: Milk itself is like its own delicious.
Speaker 4: I got it in googling and I found a recipe.
Speaker 3: This is a force multiplier. Force multiplier right here. Okay, and you see I get their bread too, which is freshly baked.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the problem. Like, after a while of eating like cake with the fucking frosting on top, I realized that I just like the frosting, so I just stopped eating the cake. And then so, why don't you just drink this syrup?
Speaker 2: Noude?
Speaker 3: You don't want to just drink this?
Speaker 4: Why not? I want to taste it.
Speaker 2: It's too thick.
Speaker 1: Now I'm like lost in Super Trooper memories and like chugging maple syrup.
Speaker 3: Yeah don't, Oh my god, No, no I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a type of guy.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, but this right here, guys, I'm trying to tell you this right here, force multiplier for anything that you cook. For bread, I'm talking about, uh, evening.
Speaker 4: This butter syrup is made with only four ingredients butter, sugar, cream and and now that sounds this sounds like a masterpiece of.
Speaker 1: That basically frosted. It's like liquidy frosting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, like this is on time. Like so when I talk about making my French toast, you add this to it and it's over all right.
Speaker 4: Where you get that? I can't find it online. You might have to mail me something.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, Yoder's So it's only the Mennonites that make it, are they are they like the car Yeah? In this area? In this area? Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually they're about twenty five minutes from me. So I go every other weekend because I get a loaf of bread and that lasts me for two Sundays. So I go there, I get their breakfast and I get the loaf of bread and if I need to pick up butter syrup. But a lot of times they give you a bunch of the If you get the French toes from them, they give you a bunch already. So I only need a little bit of this because it it spreads out a lot.
Speaker 2: And they'll sell to you because you're black, even though you're black.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they Yeah, is crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: They they you know, not going to give up the goods. Oh no, no, they give no, they'll give this.
Speaker 4: Up at a certain point that they just pour pure fat and sugar in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these people make I mean they've got all kinds of baked goods. They got the cinnamon rolls, sticky buns, cookies, they make different breads. They've got they've got their own pickle stuff.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, here's the thing houses you ever seen the videos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got and they've got a separate section. They'll build your barns. They'll say your chickens. They they work on equipment like it's all inclusive, because it's one place that if they don't if they don't have enough people in the stock, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, well, can we convert somebody?
Speaker 4: Do they convert people?
Speaker 3: I think you can convert? And do you get to have your because because I see I see like because there's like some Mexican Amish women there.
Speaker 4: As well, Mexicanish. Don't you.
Speaker 3: Know what the deal he is?
Speaker 4: Man Mexican Omas.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: You will ever see next.
Speaker 3: To like, can I tell you about conversion.
Speaker 4: They no, you can conversion, dude, you have motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, you know what the deal is, man, you cannot believe me.
Speaker 4: If you want nobody, you can't go fucking back. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You can't like fish at the same pond over and over again and not have retarded kids.
Speaker 4: So you got to bring in bringing a stud to all the women, and then you're good.
Speaker 3: You gotta they're definitely not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 2: In some fresh blood the people.
Speaker 3: One of one of the guys who owns this place, he's almost legally blind.
Speaker 2: He just kind of walks around and.
Speaker 3: Monitors even though he can't really see. But both of his children are actually adopted from Russia. And the one one kid, yeah, the one kid is still. They're helping the daughter. She married somebody is who's amiss and moved to Colorado. I think she made to Colorado from correct.
Speaker 4: I think there's some of them Amish families out here. They do the thing out in the mountains or wherever the fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they got a little conversion right over there.
Speaker 2: Now, I've got a little conversion. I'm impressed with them, bro.
Speaker 4: I just want to like lick the lid of your butter syrup.
Speaker 2: Right, I might need to. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even have it where it would be refrigerated to get it to you. That might that might be something I need to do.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do. You have to keep it as cold as the vaccines, remember when they had to be eighty five. Yeah, just refrigerator.
Speaker 4: It's in the priority. It'll thaw as it's shipped.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, well it says frozen you can keep it three to six months, So I just keep it in a refrigerator. But yeah, this is what I need to do. I need to figure out how to get get all y'all a bottle of this syrup. Say, I'll take you can elevate. I'm trying a.
Speaker 1: Teaspoon a week about dying. I think you know it's not my thing.
Speaker 4: I said, fuck it. I like sugar enough to get cancer. I think that's totally fun.
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: He said, it's a good trade off.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like my girlfriend like, so she'll make the she'll make croissants, she'll bake them, and then she'll put the butter syrup across that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just like just an enhancer. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I just had a happy discovery recently that I can eat bread. Okay, I've been off gluten for I don't even know more than a fucking decade because it fucks me up so bad, and then everyone's want to have some, and I'm like, oh, maybe, and then it fucks me up until I stop again. I found this place down here that makes double sour dough bread, which means they let it ferment so long that whatever is growing, whatever the sour is, whatever those bacteria are alive, it eats alive, and it eats up all the glutens, so there is no gluten. But it tastes like exactly like normal real bread. And I love sour dough. It's like one of my favorites anyway, so I love the flavor. So I get to eat bread again. I ate it, no problem, not a fucking.
Speaker 4: To the bakery. I asked for extra gluten.
Speaker 1: You're well, you're lucky. But those of us who can't handle it, you can eat double Maybe I'm not saying like, but be careful, but like, go find some double sour.
Speaker 4: Maybe I can't eat gluten. Maybe that's why I but having some issues.
Speaker 1: It might be because you can develop it over time. I used to be able to when I was a kid, and then all of a sudden I couldn't. And it's life a sad.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah yeah in this place sometime my light's around like the like the bread they got, Like this is like the legit shit because like if you leave it out for three days, it's molded, like it's completely fucked. Yeah, so this is like the real shit. Yeah yeah, this is the non preservative.
Speaker 2: Is the real no, no glyfe for say, none of that bullshit.
Speaker 1: You can't get this in a store. Yeah, I mean I want to make it. I just I literally don't have room. But someday I'll be making my own bread.
Speaker 3: You mean you gotta need that ship it's uh a n e A d. Yeah, yeast has got to rise like three times.
Speaker 1: Take it out a square fee of counter space, so it's literally.
Speaker 3: No okay, so not not much room for for a kitchen aid to doss. I guess you can do it by hand, but uh, I think that's a little labor intense.
Speaker 1: You have to let it sit. Some are like you have to let it site somewhere for like a day or two or this case, I don't even know, maybe longer at the double double.
Speaker 4: Well with the.
Speaker 3: With the yeast and stuff that they used to say, like in like an hour and then you take it out, you fold it, and you fold up again, and you put it back in another pen and you let it see it cover it of course for another hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, different.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't need any space. Maybe I could do it.
Speaker 2: Cooking with the Cube is going to be the best showing TV.
Speaker 1: And then sex cube.
Speaker 4: Set up. Yeah, set up your fucking ship in the kitchen and just put on an apron that says like kiss the cook or something, and then fucking flip some burgers.
Speaker 3: Or some ship's like we cooking today.
Speaker 2: He low ingredients.
Speaker 3: It's all about low ingredients, maximum flavor.
Speaker 1: Low ingredients. High quality. Yeah, high quality, the quality.
Speaker 4: But look, the most unappreciated food in the history of mankind is uber grape. The peanut, butter and jelly in the same jar. That is like I love it, you just eat it, yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I survived.
Speaker 4: That's the ket A way of doing it.
Speaker 1: That's so not keeping lly. I don't know how I survived, like being a mad stoner, because I just go get like cookie dough and fucking like the jars of frosting and just like eat them all.
Speaker 4: You see, over the years, you kind of adapt so it doesn't really become that big a deal of being a stone or munch er. But like every once in a while, it'll be like eleven thirty and you'll have nothing to eat, and you'll be like, god, damn it, I'm about to make a big mistake at the Domino's pizza And next thing you know, you're getting delivery. It's like ten to midnight, and before you go to bed, you really realize that ten thousand calories you just ate wasn't worth it.
Speaker 1: And then you wonder why you're sick. I was skinny too. I'm like, how did I do that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How did I do it? Our metabolisms are crazy.
Speaker 3: Metabolism was a little higher.
Speaker 4: I ate everything I wanted to do in my whole life, anything I've never or anything.
Speaker 1: Lucky people, Yeah I did go.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm required to. When I went to Vegas. When I was there, my wife was checking in on me, like you better be eating. You better not be like not because I get busy or you get stressed out or whatever, and I just won't eat and then I can tell because my wedding ring will fall off my finger. And yesterday my wedding dream was like falling off my finger. We were we had dinner plans at that at that hibachi place, and I was like, I'm going to eat my weight in fried rice tonight, and she's like, you better or else that rings falling off your finger.
Speaker 4: You know, I went, I think yesterday I went to the Bonefish Grill and then I thought the food was very generic. It was very generic.
Speaker 2: It was like just very generic at Bonefish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't like it at all.
Speaker 3: Thanks you shipped bonefish down in our town.
Speaker 2: Really we've got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was it's COVID related because the bribe is going to Bonefish to get take out.
Speaker 4: I want to go back to sweet Tomatoes, but there's only me too.
Speaker 2: That was only one favorite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they reopened, but they're only opened in Phoenix, Arizona or Tempe or something like that.
Speaker 2: Man, I've been eating there for twenty years.
Speaker 4: I fucking loved that place. But that's not a healthy place. People would go there because they're like, oh, I'm eating healthy bullshit, You're eating your fucking three bowls of chili and two pieces of cake and there's like a I know, right healthy nothing your salad. I saw your salad. It was on the fucking dessert plate.
Speaker 2: It was like that big in California. It's not called sweet tomatoes. It's called soup plantation and really yeah, but and my my old roommate's plantation. That's right, Sup Kitchen. To go to Sup Kitchen, it was like, damn right, I am. I love it. I love my white drags break.
Speaker 4: I gotta find favorite. I met a time in my life when I eat the least amount of food I've ever eaten in my life, and I want to go to a buffet.
Speaker 2: The Mongolian barbecue place I used to go to just got shut down about that. I don't know, because it's Mongolian moo like a year probably a health reason. Now I'm just kidding, but I think they just didn't do a lot of business.
Speaker 3: But it's the name Mongolian.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's fucking great.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not appealing. I saw you and McGregor and Mongolia and he was eating goat testicles so.
Speaker 3: Tasty.
Speaker 2: This is a very Americanized version of Mongolian food.
Speaker 1: Sure, Can I get the goat testicle soup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Can I get to two of the larger nuts too? That's what I would appreciate, the larger tastacles. Siphon through.
Speaker 1: His friend Charlie, who's also an actor but is unknown, And they're like riding around the world on their motorcycles and there in this like a far east Mongolian like village, like nowhere in the middle of nowhere, I don't know, their bike broke down or something, or these people invite them in and they're like, I mean, we had to eat it because you don't like turn away food from people who don't have very much food and are offering you food like you have to. And he's like, but then we realized we were crunching on testicles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm turning away your food.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 3: Look, I look, I get it that shit ain't going well for you. But I don't want that, Okay, So I appreciate you. I mean, you know what I'm saying, I hate Look we can walk away, yeah, yeah, and we can understand that. You know, we hope for a better life for you one day where you won't have to eat the ball sack all day. But look, I'm not fucking with it. Okay, you just told me that this was two nutsacks that you got in this bowl, and I'm not eating I bet I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I bet those people are so healthy though, for eating that sack.
Speaker 4: So, Charlie, you want to you want to take a road trip to Tucson.
Speaker 2: I lived in two Son for a brief period of time for when I worked for the Rockies.
Speaker 4: So the only Sweet to Mate is reopened in Tucson really more. But it's at sixty two oh two East Broadway Boulevard.
Speaker 2: We could just we could just camp. We could go in for lunch and just stay all the way through dinner.
Speaker 3: Hey, look all the all the call it over in quote unquote eight halty throughout throughout all these years.
Speaker 2: You know where they are right now?
Speaker 4: Dead.
Speaker 1: That's just like, just like I've always said, I'm not even trying to extend my life. A psychic told me I was ninety seven, and I was like, WHOA, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Well, you're a woman, so a lot of women they stay around.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 4: You do some reverse final destination ship like step it out in front of cars and what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just test it. It's not my goal, but but my goal is to feel good as long as I'm alive, and I feel like shit if I don't eat, like very specifically, so I'm a tender. That's actually yeah, no, probably no, Probably the nutsig would do me good. I'm probably destined to eat nutsack at some time.
Speaker 2: That's a sound watch that makes it all it all together. You're like, I feel so much better now, I'm gonna live with the.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I actually wonder. So I got that horrible infection or whatever. Who knows how fucking long I had it. It was in my jaw. That was like in my bone of my jaw, which is hard. It's hard to I know it happens to people, right, but it's like hard for your bone to get an infection, and it's even harder to get the infection out of the bone. So when that got pulled out and I finally got off the antibiotics and I finally got my gut biome reestablished, I was like, I actually wonder if I feel better now? I feel kind of better. Then. My Denis was like, you have a mercury filling back here, and that can be like something that causes autoimmune issues and all this shit, and I was like, holy shit, So now I'm gonna get that taken out, and I wonder if I will stop having all these fucking problems.
Speaker 2: Get a mercury feeling.
Speaker 1: I mean, we have bullshit dentis.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you need a holistic dennist for that, like the dentist that specializes in taking it out, because if they don't take it out the right way, it makes you even sicker.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, He's like, Oh, we're gonna You're gonna feel like you're in like an ET movie, Like you're gonna have all these gowns and ship on. There's gonna be high level like filtration. This tube is gonna be over your face sucking the air out. The whole time, I was like, man, but worth it because if that, if nothing else, I am at least not poisoning myself anymore in low levels and maybe maybe I'll feel better. I'm stoked. I'm excited. It's this Wednesday, so we'll see to.
Speaker 2: Get your get the mercury taken Oh man.
Speaker 1: I have to wait like six months to put the like implant in where they took the tooth out and the infection's gone. That ship's going to be going out. In the meantime, I'm going to get this mercury out of my face probably, I mean, like me, I'll tell you this. The dentist that sorry like spoiler or not spoiler alert? Was it trigger alert? Dark? Dark story coming up? The dentists that tortured me when I was a kid intentionally put holes in my teeth to make cavities happen so that I had to come back to him again and again and again.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, no, it's not right now.
Speaker 1: You know that guy's a psychopath, dude, and so like, yeah, torture. No one believed me because I was little. And then one day I think they started to get a glimmer of like, holy shit, what was actually happening her this whole time when they were like I was like ten or eleven, and they were like, you know novacane And I was like, what's novacane? They were like the stuff that numbs you, and I was like numb. They were like, yes, you don't feel it. I was like you don't feel it. They were like the needle they put in your face. I'm like, I've never seen this needle, and they were like, wait, what is she talking about? Like I had never ever had novacane, so I would be like, hey, what the fuck dude, and they'd be like, yeah, it's a dentist. And I was like, oh, okay, I guess everyone goes through this, like this is crazy part of life. Yeah, that's why I have PTSD hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when I got nova Kane finally, I was like, oh, this is easy. Dennist is easy as fuck, Like what the fuck? So then I was also like, wait, how come he did this to me? Well, later I found out small town right, So eventually I found out all these other kids had also had the same dentist, also gone through torture, also not believed, also didn't know what novakane was till they were later. Blah blah blah. All of us were the youngest girl in a single family household, so like really specific cereal torturers.
Speaker 4: Sounds like one of the guys who like inseminates all the women at at the clinic.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, dude as a motherfucker. And then one day he finally died and I was like, hellllujah, that guy's dead, Like torture no more. And somebody was like he was a great man. I was like, I'm sure he's seemed that way to you, just like all the serial killers seemed like good people at the church they went tom not to their victims though, wow feud with Mercury. So I'm actually the whole point of that story was to say, Cory, maybe cavity's armth, but dentists drill holes and teeths to get money for themselves and or victims.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's funny that like nobody had fucking cavities till like the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Well, so I can also answer this question. That's a nutrition thing. This is a Western A Price's entire life's work was to show that manufactured food and preservatives and you know, processing and all this shit took all the nutrients out, and the lack of nutrients made us have fucked up teeth.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to tell me that sour gum worms are not good for me?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, well that means that may be good for you, but your teeth not.
Speaker 2: So much for your emotional Well, beer, you get your dentist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and that is something Okay, your emotional well being. Okay, I'm not gonna poo.
Speaker 1: Poo that it's as much of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I.
Speaker 3: I mean, let the man have a sour gummy worms. I mean, I guess as long as you ain't eating like two three bags a day. What was I seen a post up here right here recently said this guy supposedly he drinks like over a weekend, like three hundred Kansas soda.
Speaker 2: Man ain't no way, Yeah, need.
Speaker 4: A couple of bags of gummy worms a week and I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much does he weigh?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he's fair. If I seen him, I have to be Yeah, you have to do. I don't think I have to read find that the video. But well, I mean yeah, but yeah, yeah, but uh, you know, there's some people were calling in the in the question. But I mean they were at his house and they he got like multiple refrigerators and they all are full of different sodas. Now most of them were died.
Speaker 4: Sponsored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a good point.
Speaker 2: Things for people drinking a lot of drinks. You know, Oh my god, online like can you make money doing this? Is there some probably probably?
Speaker 4: Well, he.
Speaker 3: Used he used to be able to make money doing this. But seeing how it looks like TikTok's gonna go away, a lot of people are going, well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean there's particularly three sodas an hour and not sleeping.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just like the die.
Speaker 1: The numbers don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the numbers didn't add up. But this is what he's claiming.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's drinking six million cokes?
Speaker 1: Yes, well he did.
Speaker 3: He had different he had different stuff in there, so he wouldn't he wouldn't stuck on the same flavor. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You've got to mix it up. You got to mix it up. Otherwise they had autistic if you're just like I just drinker. All I drink is root beer, back and forth while you drink your third case of root beer a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he had like that that A and W H he had died PEPSI had died doctor pepper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but A n W cream soda tastes virtually identical to regular cream soda.
Speaker 2: Probably it is. Probably the only difference is the can.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah's.
Speaker 4: You know, some asshole out there will get it tested in the government. You always find out about shit. Somebody tried to get away with something, So small, and then the government fucking knows about it and everybody finds out about it. It's like you can't get away with nothing anymore.
Speaker 1: Ever, except if you put it in a thing viol and call it a vaccine, then you can do anything.
Speaker 2: Then you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: You know what, I really don't like I just got a bill for fifty dollars to have a dog. Like, Yeah, idea I got to register my pet with the city is so stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't ever do that growing up. When did this come?
Speaker 2: Registering my pits with the state.
Speaker 1: It's the same concept as registering your weapons. Like, the only reason they would want that is if they might come kill it at some point, right, I mean, what else? Do they want to know where the dog is?
Speaker 2: They want to know how many dogs you're gonna have to shoot when they show up at your property unannounced for some stupid reason. Yeah, right, not cool. You should just say that you have a dozen, you know.
Speaker 4: You see, I had originally registered my dog because I was taking her down town a lot, and I didn't want any issues because there's always cops down there. So if there was an issue with me my dog down there, one day, I wanted her to have the little Jingly tag. But cops are stupid and they don't know. They don't have a Jingly tag reader, and so they don't know how to interpret the Jingly tag. So I'll just be like, there's my tag right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get like a little little thing and put it on. Has your phone number on it or something?
Speaker 2: Jingly tag?
Speaker 1: Do they actually send you a tag when you pay them fifty dollars and it has a number on it? Yeah, like the Holocaust victim?
Speaker 4: My dog's the Holocaust number is.
Speaker 2: Did we tattoo it on its arm?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, they should?
Speaker 1: What's next? Laser imprint?
Speaker 4: How do you feel legal to tattoo your dog?
Speaker 2: Oh? Here we go?
Speaker 4: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Do that looked like it had a tato the other day? And that's exactly what I thought. I was like, if that's real, I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
Speaker 4: Well, I had my last dog that just died had a tattoo in its ear. It had a number because the litter was tattooed a number when they were born.
Speaker 2: Jesus weird, I know, right, I know.
Speaker 1: They do a little tattoo when they them to like a little blue.
Speaker 3: Soda, adding I got him right here, what.
Speaker 4: Shoot it?
Speaker 7: If he doesn't shoot and he's so on my way to the gym, need that caffeine, so forty ounces to fill out one hundred ounce. That's one hundred and forty eight ounces on my way back from the gym. Finished that off. Get a couple more, diet doctor peppers. Finished that off nominally like three press doesn't hydra flavoring down. That gets a couple more, another couple of fifty.
Speaker 2: Eight adding some more meetings, some more kind of.
Speaker 4: There, Well, I want to put the.
Speaker 7: Cut around another aaron pounds more soda. Now I'm going to the movie.
Speaker 4: Get three of these thirty two aunces. You're only supposed to drink the film a gallon, And what do.
Speaker 7: You do at close to five pounds. There's evidence that I've been drinking all this as well.
Speaker 4: Look at all those cancer.
Speaker 1: Five gallons of soda a day. Looks like he doesn't have X.
Speaker 4: Nobody drinks not fat nobody I don't.
Speaker 2: It's like the dude who's eating a big mac every day for like thirty years.
Speaker 4: You know that dude, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see him, and you're like You're not three hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: It's only it's only one a day, you know, not a lot, I know, but.
Speaker 2: Still it's like incremental poison.
Speaker 4: If I eat fucking big, if I McDonald's once a week, I feel guilty.
Speaker 3: It's guilty.
Speaker 2: Is the deep seeded guilt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nothing will stop me from eating it. The level of guilt will be portionate to the input of.
Speaker 3: You're getting that cornery in right now we have like a little bit of a single tear, be like emotional damage. Now no longer I shall come I have.
Speaker 4: It's like the huge guy who was like, I can't do this anymore, and he's like, well.
Speaker 3: My favorite ones are always on those TV shows where it's like, yeah, I'm eight hundred pounds. It's like what you eat for breakfast? Well, I ate twelve pancakes, I ate two pounds of bacon, I ate a pound and a half of sauge.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, dude, where did you get the money to eat like that?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's your real question.
Speaker 1: YEA true, you only really need to.
Speaker 4: Eat like a spoonful of dirt every day. Look at them Hindis who live to be like two hundred years old who put their arm above their head for fifty years. Like those guys eat like a grain of rice and they're fine. That's true.
Speaker 1: Is that fasting metabolism. It'll keep you alive forever.
Speaker 3: I usually don't make it over one twenty. Who makes it over one? No? I think nobody makes it over one twenty.
Speaker 1: Some people say they do. You'll get these videos and these people are like, yeah, I'm one hundred and thirty four, and I'm like, I mean.
Speaker 2: You're not, You're not. I can't it miss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh dude, the fucking Zuckerberg is just like trying so hard.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, we got the tampons. We got the tampons out of the bathrooms. Guys, there's no more tampons in the boys bathroom? Like, why are you making a press release about this?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: He's like, we don't have non ms on the messenger chat anymore.
Speaker 4: And he actually did that. He did a press release over that.
Speaker 1: I mean, why else do we know? Like what who's who's fucking telling people do?
Speaker 4: And then really answer ship. It's good to know that he doesn't really have control over what his company does.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you at one point had tampons in the men's bathroom. You're deeply serious company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody likes you still. I'm sorry, nobody's gonna like you. We don't like you better just because you got a trans theme on your messenger chat Like.
Speaker 3: Hey, look at the end of the day, okay, you've got to uh, you've got to change up your marketing or be left behind. All right, he's yeah, yeah, yeah. So he's seen the writing on the wall, the current writing, and it's like the current writing is not left Okay, so I need to go back more right at this current moment so I can keep this train going. This that's the whole premise. When we talk about the factions, people like, oh you see they're all with the same faction. No, no, no, no, they are not. But that that doesn't mean that they will not conduct business. That's the whole premise. So you had different you know, people in different mafia groups, you know, different criminal organization groups, and maybe quote unquote they did know, they didn't trust each other, they did quite like each other, but they would still conduct business. So that's the premise there. So he's just conducting business right now, and the business is currently right, you know, So I've got to move more that way, and plus he's trying to also pick up if they do go through with the TikTok band. He's trying to pick up those customers.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, dude, I still don't trust you. I still don't get notifications when anybody comments. You still don't let anybody see my shit. I have over a thousand followers, which I should have more of any ways, I'm already suppressed in that area too, and like zero people see ninety percent of my posts. Fuck you, I'll believe you're serious when I suddenly have engagement on my fucking posts. He's stupid, bastard. I'll also reinstate all the fucking accounts you deleted, you piece of shit. They're like, oh, you can say now that black people are more violent than white people on Nobody gives a shit. We want your fucking you want the accounts back online.
Speaker 2: You can't quite do that. I can't.
Speaker 1: If you can, they said you can now, They're.
Speaker 2: Like you, I'll test about it out with my activist post Facebook account, which has four hundred and seventy thousand people, right so.
Speaker 1: And many comments on shit.
Speaker 4: Right you put up a main page that's called the activist ship post.
Speaker 2: Maybe it be bound to get If I started a brand new one from scratch on a different IP address, then maybe I'd be able to get more engagement than the four hundred and seventy thousand people who have never seen anything I post. I've been testing it out for the last week. I get like maybe two likes, maybe a comment. Four seventy thousand people. That's filling up the rose bowl five times.
Speaker 1: And you people also that you would have like a million, two billion, three million if it were also right, if people were engaging with it, sharing it like, it'd be growing more and more and more all the time. Wouldn't just be stopped at four hundred and seventy thousand or whatever it's been for some time?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They do have a shit on purpose.
Speaker 3: I as well just have zero and see. And this is what I'm talking about. How how the villains they just they switch up.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: They just switch up. That's that's why you can't stomp them out. They cockroaches, all right, you know what I'm saying. You think that you got their ant Oh yeah, we took out the infestation.
Speaker 2: No you didn't.
Speaker 3: But but they're everywhere. You know what I'm saying, And so they'll just switch up their team, and so now.
Speaker 4: We Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: He's he's turned over a new leaf. He actually looks like a human being. He's on a PR campaign where he's doing the thing where he did right into the camera. I have something very important I want to share with you follow humans out there, the services of Facebook. We've been doing it all wrong and blah blah blah. Yeah, me and Corey cover that on Beyond the Key.
Speaker 1: Oh, the government was really insistent, they made us do it. I'm like, you're still the bitch that been over for the government that nobody likes you.
Speaker 3: The government created your company, the government you.
Speaker 2: Did the software. You're a front man, You're a carnival barker. You're a fraud, You're a fake. Maybe even non human lizard person. Possibly wouldn't be surprised that dude that you'd molted at some point. I wouldn't be the slightest surprised.
Speaker 1: He looks the lizard, most lizardy of.
Speaker 2: All of them, licking his eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Don't trust him, all right? Should we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Let's wrap this, let's disaster up.
Speaker 1: Oh do we want to say things to people, Charlie, do.
Speaker 2: I want to say things to people?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I want to say things to people. Go to Macroaggressions dot io if you want to connect with me, or activistpost dot com, natural Blaze dot com. We're posting cool articles over there at activist Posts. Go bookmark it. You can get it on your cell phone too, but not in and app, so just so just find it on a browser there and it should work really well and mobile, so check it out. Thanks.
Speaker 1: I just keep like a tab like that open and just refresh it every time I go to it. It's like the same as having an app.
Speaker 2: Why not exactly?
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Corey.
Speaker 3: Some suspended animation, but you would like the damn mayor from l A right now when they.
Speaker 2: Fire down there coming on the fires.
Speaker 4: Uh, it was Jews.
Speaker 2: Karen Baths, So that's the deal.
Speaker 4: It was Jews. And you can find me at Cory Hughes dot org or sub stack and stuff.
Speaker 3: Excused excu for twenty dot com for everything I do.
Speaker 1: There on I'm Lindsay Sharman. I'm at road ways dot org. We will see you next Sunday with a one at seventy two be good,