Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host, Chris Matthew. Today my guests are Neflim Death Squad. Be sure and check out our merch shop. We've got great shirt designs. I am wearing the FKN logo t We have shirts from the films as well and hoodies. Use the link right in the description to go check those out. Also check out my films, A Call Louisiana's on tub Doors, a Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledgenews at gmail dot com. Today I want to welcome back to the show Neflim Death Squad. They are a group of unlikely heroes determined to unravel the mysteries of the universe and expose the truth behind the world's most notorious conspiracies, the paranormal and hidden history of humanity. Raven Lobster, Welcome back.
Speaker 2: How y'all doing, dude good. I just heard a strange voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it said this meeting is being recorded. I wasn't told that, and I'm going to have to reach out to our Jewish lawyer. No, we're doing good man. It's good to see you. It's been a while.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know what's funny is a little aside before we get into it. Somebody discovered us through your show.
Speaker 3: And reached out a long time ago, and I kind of neglected the message.
Speaker 4: Because a lot of people, all right, go ahead in fairness, Yeah, a lot of people go, hey, man, aliens might be demons. Aliens might not be demons. Yeah, thanks for listening to my email. Nathaniel Gillis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I look at people Daniel Gillis all the time and Nephlum, Death Squadity or anybody pretty much if like, yeah, they get very confused because like you've been on the show. Yeah, they email us and they like argue with us, but at you like, we're not we're not them, We're not them at all. So a lot of things kind of fly under the radar. But it turns out the fittest flat earther, oh yeah, it actually reached out to us from a very early appearance on your show. I mean Christian Bale. No, we're Christian Bale.
Speaker 3: And we had a brief dialogue with him, and then I kind of forgot about it because I didn't even know who he was at the time. Long story, short man, we had would you say, we had a falling out with So that's how he saw through show.
Speaker 2: Do you know him?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know he watched my fucking show. That makes me very uneasy, now.
Speaker 2: Dude, he was watching your show, saw us on it, talked about sleep paralysis in the comment and you know, in the messages a little bit, and then got mad at us because we said, hey, it's very silly to say that nobody ever dies and everybody is actually Christian Bale in disguise.
Speaker 3: Lionel Messi is Christian Bale. Christian Bale is a fallen angel, over and over again. All of his connections are basically you're Christian Bale. And we said that, We said that's quite silly, and he got really upset about it. I amun that maybe Bacon, he probably is Francis Bacon. Yeah, he's definitely not Christian. Well, he's definitely not not Christian Bale and can't be certain. So yeah, it's just funny the people who find you through these appearances.
Speaker 2: But it's great to be back, man, Thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, great to have you back. Like I said, I don't know how I feel about the fittest flat Earth or listening to my shit, but you know, an audience is an audience, like yes, So today I wanted to get into the discussion surrounding extraterrestrials and UFOs as it relates to the true nature of what people could be experiencing. And I know you guys have interviewed many abduction victims and even on the other end of the spectrum experiencers. I've had a huge problem with all the narratives that have come out of the UFO community for a long time. There are too many pieces that don't fit together and so many red flags to point out. In my perspective, it's a spiritual or metaphysical phenomenon, but even within that spiritual framework, some things just don't even add up there. So today we're gonna share your perspectives on the phenomena. Get weird with it before we do. For those that may not be familiar tell us briefly about yourselves and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You can find us at the same places that the fittest flat earther found us. That's Nephelum Desk Squad on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Forbidden Knowledge News sometimes sometimes Forbidden Knowledge News.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find us pretty much anywhere you find your podcast except for Rumble, but all your audio feeds were there as well.
Speaker 2: Our merch and right now currently the tickets to an inverted plug for Rumble. You always do that, not Rumble. You definitely have hugged us, specifically in the context of Brohemian Grove. Oh hey, which is happening? Yeah, yeah, so next Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you go to top lobster with an a dot com, you can find not only our merch but also the tickets for Brohemian Grove. It's short noticed. But if you guys are in Florida, We're in Wildwood, Florida on August eighth. Then we're gonna have a bunch of people coming to hang out. Owen Benjamin, Doctor heather Lin's gonna be there. A lot of familiar names is if you're familiar with the show and just the community, they're gonna be coming down and hanging out and uh, come be part of the fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the Rumble thing just a brief overview.
Speaker 3: They messed us up on the last Brohemian Grove because they said, we said, hey, we'd like to live stream it through Rumble, and they said absolutely. In exchange, we'll put you guys on the front page and all you have to do is get your viewers to buy a subscription to Rumble.
Speaker 2: That's right. Was that the last that was the last one? It was? It was twice twice. Yeah, so basically what happened is what you want. Shame on you, Shame on us. We can't get fooled again.
Speaker 3: But uh, they all subscription and and we they never put us on the front page. So Rumble got all the money, we got none of the exposure. A really great deal on our heads. So yeah, Rumble, we no longer love them. So that's not to say they couldn't shovel a bunch of money at us to rectify it.
Speaker 4: But an that day, but I had words with Chris Povloski too, and I was like, hey, Chris, let me ask you a question. I know this is this is not really what the show's about, but there's some beef right up front.
Speaker 2: That's right, dude. In case Chris Provoski watched this, watches this show.
Speaker 3: He might, who know, he hangs out with the fitness flat earther on Saturdays. Is to watch for busin knowledge news.
Speaker 4: Hey on YouTube, this this platform that hates us. We've grown exponentially, yes, but on your platform, we've plaateawed about seven thousand followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we exploded up and then Plateau's super hard.
Speaker 4: I said, well what happened because like we've been uploading the same and he was like he gave us a thousand excuses before he just finally said, your content's just bad. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the content is bad. Fair, that's fair. But we can't explain why it's growing everywhere else and not in this place.
Speaker 2: So like there's a fun shit they I don't know what's going on, but you know, just to put a pin in it, you know, fuck rumble, so you can't find it, you can't find us there.
Speaker 3: So so as for this conversation, Chris, this is a pertinent time to have the conversation given all of the is that a real word.
Speaker 2: For it's close? Okay, it's right, Okay, get me on. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying my best since the Ortho tobacco to use smaller words. Oh yeah, yeah, five things, yeah yeah, like anathema.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't know. I don't like that word acumenical.
Speaker 4: I also don't like thattricitical a way they sound. No, I don't know what you mean or wait seriously though, yeah? Were we on?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Have we been on since we had the debate with Timothy Auberino? Do you even know about this?
Speaker 1: I know about it, but you have not been on since?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Tell us about it.
Speaker 2: It's been a while huh. So uh.
Speaker 3: Effectively, what was happening was there was these utterings within the sort of Christian conspiracy community, the CCC as I like to call it, to keep the ground that we're saying things like I've never said that in my life.
Speaker 2: I like it though, so.
Speaker 3: So they were saying, you know, if you think aliens are demons, you're retarded. And you know, yes, that's that's an accurate description of us. But I've come to a lot of that idea.
Speaker 2: Sure it's reductive aliens or demons, but the overlap, the correlating data points between both phenomena.
Speaker 3: Let's say demonic encounters saying you're gay, yeah, like your shirt, right, the leading is gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously it's not gay. We do it all the time, but it depends on what you're.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, So, but we remove the nuance for this sake of instigating conversations. So if I go aliens their demons, I would hope that an individual would go, well, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: And I would say, fantastic, send them your butthole. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I would say, well, if you look at abductee testimony versus a demonic encounter testimony, which is all anecdotal, admittedly right, because it's not hard data points, but you would find a staggering amount of overlap data points between one phenomenon and the next. In fact, if it was event diagram, the center section I think would greatly outsize the outer section. And so it is not inherently retarded to say that they're the same phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Uh, but you know, within.
Speaker 3: The CCC they are continually saying this, and to the extent that Timothy Alberino starts to tweet kind of in back to back fashion and and and I would say his greatest tweet was summarized as if you are getting your alien information from Nephilum podcasters, you are retarded.
Speaker 2: That's the logo. That's literally the branding of the show. Like it's honestly, look, it says retarded. Yeah, it says retard too above our Nephilam skull.
Speaker 1: That is exposure there.
Speaker 2: So we've got to assume that you're talking about us.
Speaker 3: If you're not talking about us, you're talking about our people, which equally is egregious.
Speaker 2: We were sitting there and was like, fuck me, what did I do? What I do?
Speaker 3: So you know, the kind of short of it is, I started to mock him relentlessly, ill rest like tested it and it was accurate and right, and then he lied.
Speaker 4: This this is a long story, but he lied to kind of go back. But David puts a video of him whipping a mirror in his bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And he goes, if I was dressed like Indiana Jones. For those who don't know, Timothy Albarino is an archaeologist who dresses on ironically like Indiana Jones regularly in his everyday life, not when he's scaling megalithic structures. When he's going to Walmart in Public's, he is dressed like Indiana Jones, and so I thought, well, I like that outfit, and I don't think he should have a stranglehold on you know that outfit?
Speaker 2: I think I should have it too. And so I dressed like him, and I whipped the mirror and I said, if you think aliens are demons, you're retarded.
Speaker 3: But I never tagged him. I set a little trap for him, and he came out and he said, Uh, do you want to act like a child or would you rather have an adult conversation about this? And I said why, why would you think this is about you? And so you know that's how the whole thing kind of starts.
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 3: It's a saga. It's a saga, and I don't I wanted to take up the entire time. But this does lead into everything. It leads apologizing to him.
Speaker 2: I did apologize because we went absolutely insane out him.
Speaker 3: But he challenges me to a debate. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out what we would be debating, except for maybe the aliens or demon's topics. I start to look into his content to decide what points are we going to have contention on. And I find that this man ten years ago is making documentaries and he is saying things that I tend to agree with that you could summarize them as the Vatican will help facilitate a deception in the form of alien disclosure, and from this alien disclosure, the Antichrist will emerge.
Speaker 2: Now that's a little bit in in front of the Vatican. He's yeah, he's actually saying in front of the Vatican in his videos. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you could definitively say the Antichrist, the man of pradition.
Speaker 2: The lawless one, will come from this disclosure.
Speaker 3: But what I can say is good, it's a good guess, and I like it, and it is also sexy. But what I can start to feel a little uneasy about is, well, why are you giving me pushback when I say it's demonic? When I say that it's it's you know, aliens are demons, and.
Speaker 2: You go no, no, no, no, no, no no. But surely the Christ will come from it.
Speaker 3: I go, wait, wait, wait, how are we not speaking the same language? So you know, we we have this discussion, and uh, I won't get too much in the weeds on the debate, but it is the debate was actually civil, pretty civil two hours.
Speaker 2: We let him talk holy crap.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards it went downhill because he accused us of He's like, you'll never release this, and we're like, he said, we're demons, demons, the aliens are you can demons. And it's say that somebody was gargling him. That was you know, they they were, they were. But the timing of it, Chris, and this brings us to the bigger conversation was right before. So we started to think, well, it seems like he's positioning himself.
Speaker 2: Well, it'd be sort of a tall walking head.
Speaker 4: Let's also put like, like put some more players out in the Christian Community conspiracy in the CCCS.
Speaker 2: Here to the ground of the CCC for.
Speaker 4: The rumblings of the comers and gorumble, the movers and shi. As a matter of fact, I shouldn't even put this green thing here.
Speaker 2: That's not so. Yeah, these guys blurry creatures. They're like probably top three.
Speaker 4: Podcasts within this Christian community space, like but they're like real in the CC like like Christian how you'd see it in a church, not our show.
Speaker 2: Our shows people like we believe in Jesus Christ, but not we're also terrible people.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't Yeah, we wouldn't fit in that bubble anyway. They start following me on Twitter, like the day of yeah, maybe the day before or a few days before the Alba accusation, pointing. So I'm like, which these guys are? If I wasn't together very intimately, yeah, they're they're they're no authoring books and ship And if I wasn't on there, if I wasn't a conspiracy theorist, I would have been hype and I would have reached out and said, hey, thanks for the follow together, would you like to do a show? Love your show even though I don't watch it, but I go wait a second, and it like makes the hairs on my next stand up, and I tell David, Yeah, I tell Matt, and they all tell me that I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't worry. Don't know. You're looking too far into this. I think you were looking at it pretty accurate.
Speaker 4: I was looking at that shit like directly in front of my face. A second, none of this adds up. We get attacked. Those guys are following me, So now I feel like I have the eyes of Son on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some of the.
Speaker 4: Eyes of the Christian communities, uh, Christian community, communacy community, yeah, networks into the ground. They're they're telling me to behave in a Christian manner, right, they want you And when they say behave in a Christian manner, that means fit inside this box.
Speaker 2: As I attack you.
Speaker 3: And do not and start shit with with Alberino, don't push back. That's how Burno is kind of the golden calf of that of that community right there, right now.
Speaker 2: And I go, no, fuck that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, I like we're seeing all these things converging, and I was like, something's happening here. This is a weird ap It looks like we're supposed to be a sacrificial lamb. So to speak for him to come and kill us or embarrass us and then do the rounds. Yeah, so so he does directly after. It's insane, Chris, It's insane.
Speaker 3: So but you can go back to the episodes of me saying this and Matt's sitting there going no no for the audience.
Speaker 1: Alberino has more of a perspective that these are physical extraterrestrials and it's separate from the phenomena of demons.
Speaker 2: He says, specifically physical.
Speaker 3: Right at the top of the show, Chris, you said that you feel as though it's more spiritual or metaphysical, you know, and I would agree with that. It's a mincing of vocabulary, right, But like we're talking very much about the same thing, this intangible, non physical element to the phenomenon. However, he's he maintains there is no spiritual He just got on Rogan and said, there's nothing spiritual about it, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Which is.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're dealing with this entire phenomena, which is mostly intangible. You have the reverse engineer technology and what that could do for us zero point energy, YadA YadA. But when it comes to the abduction phenomenon and the actual encounters that individual have with the entities.
Speaker 2: They ride the line.
Speaker 3: They blur the line between physical and non physical to such a degree that experiencers have a real hard time pinning down what actually happened to them, if it was actually physical, if their astral form or spirit was removed from their body and taken elsewhere. This abduction phenomenon is all over the map, and for him to say blanketly that there's no I mean, he'll he'll bog you down and go, well, define the spiritual realm because he maintains that it doesn't exist in any meaningful way, which is like good good luck, good luck. That's like asking a fish to define you know, air or something like that. Like it's it's not gonna happen. It's something that we've struggled with for the longest time. It's the backbone of all of our mythology and our religious.
Speaker 4: We know it's there, but yeah, bring your bring your receipts, is what we were told him. Well, bring our supernatural, bring our supernatural repeed.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Most of this, most of the show that we do and you do, is kind of conjecture. It's like witness testimony. I mean, sometimes we'll get solid information, but good luck proving who killed JFK. Like, yeah, I'm not gonna be able to have a video to trace the bullet that goes through his neck, yeah, and which gun it came from, who was holding It's like we can only point to evidence, we can only kind of guess. Yeah, And he'll say, rehire their visions, by the way, and it's like, you know, Chris, You've had experiences, You've come on our show to talk about those experiences. And if somebody lizardly in you and stood in front of your face and said, no, the thing that you had was strictly a vision, your inability to articulate exactly what it was has nothing to do with your ability to deny the simplicity of a vision. It's like, no, no, no, this was more than a vision. I may not have the vocabulary to tell you exactly what happened, but I experienced something that was not a nighttime hallucination or something like that. This was tangible, riding the edge of physical and spiritual. Hard to define.
Speaker 3: But this is what this guy's doing is he's stepping up to the plate, ignoring the thousands of testimonies from ABDUCTI victims and going, no, these are visions.
Speaker 2: These are either.
Speaker 3: Strictly happening in a physical sense, or you know, there's there's something else going on. It's all in the mind of the individual. And if you talk to them like I said, they're going no, no, no. My spirit was seemingly taken out of my body and transported elsewhere, and within that elsewhere, there's still what seems to be physical operations having you know, happening to the individual even though it's their spirit form whatever you want to call it, their actual form this or that they're still lying on a table, they're still being operated on. It is a very confusing phenomenon to throw that segment out of spirituality and even you know, spread seeds of doubt on it is like, dude, you've done that. This is a bulk of the phenomenon, a bulk of the phenomenon, I would say.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy how the timeframe in which just happens, and it's really jarring to consider. Like me and David are not in the sense we kind of are in the center of it, not major players, but like again thrown into this group of like yeah, I don't know, maybe twenty people that are really trying to do weird stuff. So, like this debate is happening right before disclosure, right before we have the pod past or the boss.
Speaker 2: The pod past.
Speaker 3: This is right after age of disclosure, right after age of disclosure, right before disclosure day. And so right now today I don't know what's going to happen next tomorrow with this phenomenon, but everybody is kind of moving and pushing this bawl.
Speaker 4: In a certain direction. Yeah, we're pushing it in the direction of saying like, hey, be weary. These things look like they have their spiritual entities with a malevolent nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Other people are pushing in saying, I don't know, let's look at this a little further. These things seem to be physical. They're definitely not demons. What are they? And it's kind of like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: So to cap the Alberino thing, just to put it simply, I do think he was, you know, in the know, and then a lot of people suspect the disclosure was coming.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of whispers. We all saw it on the internet. It wasn't really a great secret to any extent, and as we sit here, it's a very slow rolling disclosure. But I think he knew where it was going.
Speaker 3: I think he wanted to be an important, you know, figure in this discussion, and I think what he was looking to do was have a moment that would be viral and on X in particular, where a lot of the dialogue happens to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did have the moment. It wasn't what he thought, but we do tend to go viral, and so I think he chose us because we seem to be retarded, which is a fair assumption, and instead he got something else entirely, and I think it was just an attempt at good putlicity that turned into bad publicity. And I think that's you see that.
Speaker 4: You see the video recently of the India of course as an Indian dude, and he's he's playing the flute to the cobra and the cobra just bites him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and the.
Speaker 4: Guy like he's like ship, He's like, should I keep playing the flute? And then he's like wait, I'm gonna die and realized like that that's sort of what.
Speaker 2: Happened, very similar, And then it's evident to me that that was the case.
Speaker 3: This was our suspicions. But then he goes on to be on Rogan and all that sort of ship. So this is exactly we said at the time. I think he wants to get on Rogan. Fast forward up, he's setting up, he's lining up a narrative. Yeah, and that's his and that's fine, that's his talking point, his narrative. I guess it just got like it got a little personal because he was like jabbing personal insults, and then when we did it better, he got sad about it, but like things like you guys, are you guys are demons?
Speaker 2: Not Christian? Christian? Tell him that we're not Christians.
Speaker 3: He called a lot of people to tell him that a lot of it, and then they called us and they were like, why why is he telling not to talk to you?
Speaker 4: Yes, so yeah, yeah, very strange. And then he goes on Rogan and he doesn't doesn't mention Jesus. See, I'm just kind of like, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well that's all to say, like how invested we actually are in this narrative.
Speaker 2: So let's get the boring crap out of the way.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, does Alberino believe that these entities are our friends, they're here to help us or something.
Speaker 3: That's a fascinating question, I asked him, because it seemed to be he was indicating there was good ones and maybe even neutral ones. And I asked him about that, and he did kind of elaborate, and he used scripture to back up this idea of them being neutral.
Speaker 2: And what was the name of the either village.
Speaker 3: Or as he puts it, the uh maras.
Speaker 2: In the Bible.
Speaker 4: I think in Judges Maras is a territory that God asks for help to help the Israelites when they're being attacked by Samari, I believe, and they were like, we're going to remain neutral. So he goes, ah, see, look, there are neutral entities in the Bible. But then like a couple of scriptures later, it's like Maras is cursed.
Speaker 3: They're judge for their neutrality. Yeah, because you are either with me or against me. There is no neutrality.
Speaker 2: Yea. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's a point where again, if we're going to argue scripturally through a biblical lens, which is what he claims to do. Yeah, so then okay, cool, then let's open up the book and we'll talk about that. There is no in between this, no black or white. If you are warm, you're going to be spit out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: And as far as I'm concerned, my pushback against any idea of them being good or neutral. Now, people who are listening to this show will say, I have had plenty of positive experiences with these things. But what I would say to that is the greater body of evidence suggests that even the benign ones seem to be deceptive. You know, over and over again throughout the history of abductee testimony, people are chosen, let's say, with the good experience, because obviously we all know the nightmare experience. Right, you're taking against your will, You're paralyzed, You're filled with a sense of dread. It feels demonic. By the way, a great deal of these encounters stop in the name of Jesus Christ. Not all of them do, but the fact that any of them do should be a pin right in the center of this entire phenomenon that says we can't look past that, we need to address this, and as long as that exists in this conversation, that we need to continually keep it as a part of the conversation. So there is a big negative side to it. Right, you're operated on, you're terrified. You see these things. They have big eyes. You know, they're showing you.
Speaker 2: Oftentimes, if you don't do X, Y and Z, they'll show you images and visions of your family being tormented and murdered and all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: There's a huge emotional leverage. They're taking children, they're impregnating women, they're taking their pregnancies, they're creating the blaack eyed children phenomenon. There's the hybridization program. It is a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, push that to the side, because people are listening to this and they're going.
Speaker 3: Well, I've had positive ones. Throughout the positive ones, oftentimes the theme is you are special, you are chosen. Right, That helps greatly to alleviate the nightmare fueled anxiety that you're feeling about being taken and all this other shit. But you're special, You're chosen. The reason you're chosen is because you have this. You're a star seed, You're an indigo child, You're a special baby boy, which I think is a ploy that works really well on human beings. We really desperately want to be special, and I think it's because we are, but we're confused about what the nature of that specialness is, and so it's easily hijacked and co opted. So you're special, you're chosen, You're a star seed, and you're here to help the Earth.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a number of ways you're gonna help the Earth.
Speaker 3: You might help it to elevate its vibrational frequency, because right now it's too low of a vibrational frequency, and it's in the negatives and you need to help raise it, or there's a coming calamity. And if you don't evangelize on behalf of this experience. We're gonna tell you what to tell people. We need to wake up, we need to ascend, we need to overthrow these evil masterminds and overlords. And if you do that, you can then sidestep these coming calamities. Now, the thing about the calamities, Chris, is that since the phenomenon has been recorded in any meaningful way, they have changed all the time.
Speaker 2: It is virtually no.
Speaker 3: Different than what do you call it, like global warming where they tell you that, like the ghosts.
Speaker 2: Is actually one of them. Yeah, global warming is one of them, you know. So it's pollution induced global warming, it's nuclear war, world War three, the coming of an asteroid, you name it, shifts, polar shifts, that's a great one. The magnetic north and magnetic south becoming destabilized, and that creates a great calamity. The thing is, we've been given dates. So if you look at this phenomenon, you look at testimonially, since the sixties and seventies and eighties, they've been giving these people dates that it was going to come to pass within their lifetime, and they had to go and evangelize. And by the way, that evangelization is usually on behalf.
Speaker 3: Of a Gnostic gospel. It is like, you know, it used to not be so much about Jesus. These days it's more about Jesus. But Jesus, isn't you know, the Son of God come in the flesh to die for our sins and then God resurrects him from the underworld.
Speaker 2: Like that, isn't the Jesus that we get?
Speaker 3: We get plead in Jesus arc toryan Jesus Christ's consciousness Jesus, like you name it anything other than what the Bible says. And that's because I think a lot of the times they have to concede to Christ being real because people have such intimate encounters with him that they have to incorporate it into their narrative. But my point is their narrative is constantly shifting. The Bible is super steady the whole time. This narrative is constantly shifting. They're giving you dates about when the title wave is coming. They're filling you with dreams and visions about this coming calamity, and then it just never comes to pass and the date is always pushed back. It's almost like what we experience here in Conspiracy Bill, right. I mean, how often have we been given a date for a thing to come to pass and then it just doesn't. It's really no different than that. So their date setting is always wrong. They always need to go and evangelize they use it. So that's the positive side of the experience is you've been chosen.
Speaker 2: Here's where you're gonna save the world. You're gonna save the world.
Speaker 3: It is almost inherently on its face if you just come out of your own ego for second and maybe entertain the idea that, like, I could be being deceived. No matter how bad we all want to be special, we all want to save the world, I might be being leveraged here and deceived. Come out of that and look at it, and you go, oh my god, it's not a great lie. And it's been changing for decades and decades and decades.
Speaker 1: Those external messages that people get about they're gonna save the planet, they're special, they have something powerful to do in this realm to help the rest of the planet. Those are all massive red flags for me. I do believe there is what may be considered positive contact experiences with what I couldn't tell you. I can base it off of my own experience. And the reason I think it's different is because I was not told I'm going to help the world, I'm going to do something massive for anything or anyone else but myself. I was told to stop banging toxic chicks, to stop being an asshole, to start working on yourself, and to become a better person. And that was the focus of any type of communication that I ever had from something else. But when it comes to your special and you have something to do on the world stage, all these fantastical adventures that they try and put people through, that is a huge red flag and I think that is leading to some nefarious programming, to say the least.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, did you have any Poldergeist activity afterward?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Nothing, Okay, because we've heard I mean another story that we've heard from somebody that's very similar comes to mind, and then less than like two years later, Yeah, that's like what he's being. We actually have to call him.
Speaker 2: Yeahs if you listen to this show, you can go back. What is episode for fifteen?
Speaker 3: I think his name it's it's under upgraded for war and it's this guy named Colin. And to make a long story short of it, he hasn't experienced very similar this. The intrusive voices telling him get his ship together, even points him to to the church and he starts working.
Speaker 2: Out, you know, but he has this odyssey, you know, of of experiences with all these different entities, and and so much of it sounds good. And he's telling us and we're skeptical. You know. One of the things name is Anu, which you know, is.
Speaker 4: Actually mad at me because I guess he's because because I said, yeah, I don't know if this is so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: But now now he's not doing well. Now now things are falling in And I'm not saying like, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think things happen in life too, but true, uh, I don't know. I don't know. But we we we will talk to him. We're called to test the spirits. You know.
Speaker 3: The Bible specifically says that even if an angel should come to you preaching any other gospel than this one, it's deceiving you, which is like, the reason that's in the Bible is because yeah, that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: The first time that happened to me. That's the first thing I did. I was ter that I was hearing a voice. I said, in the name of Jesus Christ, are you a demon? Are you hear from my greater Good? And immediately before I could even finish that, it was such a reassuring yes, and the love feeling that people report. But just because I have only had very positive I was never outsourced to different voices or beings or told to communicate with different things. It was always this constant, seeming like my own voice, but with an outside perspective on some of the bullshit that I was doing. So I was never passed off to other entities. The focus remained on things that I need to internally work on, and it never led me on any odyssey adventures or anything like that. I did get inspired to make movies, but that's been nothing but beneficial for me. So that's where I'm coming from.
Speaker 2: I think that's that sounds great, man.
Speaker 3: I mean, the Bible specifically tells us too, just test the fruits of the spirit. Those people are in contact with all kinds of things all the time, but you look at their life and it's in disarray. They're addicted to drugs and their relationships are in the toilet and their houses in disorder. I think that that's a good sign if you can look at your life and say, by all these measures, the fruit that comes from this is good. And then of course, you know, if it's answering in the name of Jesus Christ, which these things are compelled to. We have authority to tread on scorpions and sword prints, and they have to they bend the need of Jesus's name, which a lot of New age people will look at that and say, like, yeah, that's true, But that's just like almost like an abracadabra.
Speaker 4: You know, they're saying that, like your intention behind the words has the meaning, not the entity behind the words, if you're to just believe what scripture says. But this is where I'm at with this show. The more I've seen, and this might get me in trouble later on, But I look at angels and I go, ain't shit, And people go, WHOA, we gotta like respect them. I'm like, I know, But when you read about angels and what they do and what they are, specifically the bad angels who are out of God's grace for accepting the worship of mankind. They're vile, they're wicked, they'll do whatever they're judged very harshly. The good angels that are still in God's grace have particular jobs, and the jobs that they're going to have for us are mainly going to be angel messenger. Like their title is elohem. That means like the designation of where they come from the heavens. But a messenger, one that's going to tell you a thing is an angel. That's what that word means. And if you're a messenger, my dad worked for the post office. He's a great guy, but he's a post office worker. Thanks for the male that's really So they're like, oh, that's disrespectful to angels. I was like, yeah, I know, he can probably cut me in half with his sort of fire or whatever. But guess what, you can't because you if you're taking direct orders from God, then that's what you have to do. Once you disobey God, you're out. That means that you're a bad angel. So the level of respect that I have would be like cool, It's like, what do you got to say? Like Elijah in the Bible, Elijah is sleeping. He's kind of depressed because he's been pushed out to the outskirts of town. Everyone wants to kill him, and God sends him an angel to comfort him, and the angel makes him breakfast, and Elijah is sleeping, turns around, sees the angel, and then goes back to sleep, because that's how in tune he is with the spiritual realm.
Speaker 2: I'm watching it.
Speaker 3: I'm kind, I'm understanding. This is a dude who's talking directly to God if the Bible is to be believed, obviously, and when he encounters an angel, everyone else in the Bible, when they encounter an angel, they fall on their face because of how crazy this thing looks, how powerful its presence is. And the angel, if it's good, will say, get up, don't do that, don't worship me. I know that you're gonna be inclined to don't do that. You're gonna get me in trouble. And then they will like Daniel passes out right in his face.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Times.
Speaker 3: Joshua who comes across the angel it's in the river, right, and he says, are you for me or against me? Or are you for us or against us? And the angels like, I'm not for you or against I'm for God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. They're doing their own doing my job exactly.
Speaker 4: So I like, I think the best way And this kind of goes back to aliens as well, like how we how should we approach and treat these spiritual entities elohem, supernatural entities, whatever you want to call them. How what's our disposition toward them? And for me, it's a form of indifference and almost borderline disrespect, like Okay, I see what you're doing. You have a job to do.
Speaker 2: Do your job? Does that involve me? Thank you? No more business here.
Speaker 3: That's the That is the kind of line that we need to we need to draw very clear and dark and with with aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, per se, Well what are they? You don't know?
Speaker 4: I mean if they are of the of a demonic nature, if they are of a malevolent nature, there's my line. We don't need to know much more here. You know where to classify them and talk about how many different they come in fascinating great for a show. If I see one in real life or if the government discloses them to me, I know which side of the line they're on. Yeah, so I know what to believe and what not to believe. It's that ability to draw a line though. Imagine, imagine now I'm so really quick, doctor Fauci comes out and he tells you, hey, man, we've got a great new cure for the next thing that ails you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, You're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let me hear you out like no, yeah, I will not hear a word you say. Yeah, because I've heard all the lies before that. That's the line, very simple. We keep it moving, play it yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People have a hard time drawing that line because we don't have much of a scaffolding for the understanding of spiritual phenomenon or the spiritual realm. So when something happens, because we live in this materialistic paradigm, it's so amazing that we go like, how do I interact with this? There's so many questions, in so much poking and prodding. Maybe it is fair to say if we had an understanding, especially a biblical one, of spiritual entities when we had those encounters, we might behave more like Elijah right where it's like, okay, thank you very much, keep it moving.
Speaker 2: But instead, because it's time breakfast.
Speaker 3: But since it's so new and there's no framework for it, we become obsessed with it. And we poke and we prod, but we're doing it in the dark, and we're doing it in a way that provokes a bunch of legal ramifications that we don't really understand.
Speaker 1: Let's get into some of the alien propaganda that we've been subjected to as of late. Ever since the earliest days of the New Age movement, there have been sprinkling information about our space brothers into the collective consciousness. We have UFO files that are being released by the government right now. And the other day I wasted two hours of my life. I actually fell asleep towards the end. I didn't even finish it, trying to watch this alien propaganda movie, this movie to try and get us to believe that these space brothers are here to help us and guide humanity and save the planet. But it was one of the most god awful movies I've ever seen. Like I said, I fell asleep. I didn't pay attention as much as I'd like to, but I saw enough to know what it's all about. I know you guys saw it too. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: So you know right off the bat, I happen to have like two pages of notes on it because I watched and decided to break out the notebook. But one of the things that I thought was really fascinating is from the jump they introduced this Project Monarch element. I don't know if you remember this, if you were asleep for it, but I saw how they introduced the weather Woman. The very first thing that precedes her appearing on screen is her wallpaper that's covered in butterflies, which you know Hollywood loves to do that. That's usually you can go, oh, I think I know where we're going, and then you know she's the lady in red. A lot of there's a lot of like divine feminine going on. They make even another female character, a Christ's character. There's actually two female characters that play A Christ's character is the weather Woman and the Nun, the former Nun. But you know, Project Monarch is sort of the entertainment wing of MK Ultra, so you might understand it as the thing that's responsible for like when Katie Perry has a robotic meltdown on stage where her eye starts twitching and she starts kind of spazzing out like a robot, or you know any of those big celebrity melts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wendy Williams thank you, man.
Speaker 3: I couldn't call her big Foot because he looks like yeah, and that's very rude, mildly racist. So there was, uh this idea that Project Monarch once mk Ultra figured out how to program an individual after causing a state of disassociation, you know, a bunch of different ways with its psychedelics or trauma or combination. A bunch of things come from that disassociation. One of them is the ability to program, right, so you get your majury and candidates from that, but you also get influencers, high level celebrity influencers, and then they will routinely have magnificent meltdowns in the public eye Britney spears or something like that. So they have these really powerful cultural leaders and then every once in a while they go off the reservation and they freak out.
Speaker 2: So that is all Project Monarch.
Speaker 3: It's kind of under that's their celebrity wing of the brainwashing programs. And sure enough, after they introduce the character with the Project Monarch symbolism, she goes on stage and has this robotic meltdown, right, she starts freaking out. She's speaking in a different language and you know, can't control herself. So I thought that was really funny. You know, another thing that pops up really early is within the Christian community, you would imagine that psychic phenomenon is actually mostly I'm not saying that God can't give you gifts and you can't perceive a thing the gift of prophecy or to be you know, cueued into something that is beyond the physical tangible. But this in the world of claravoyance and psychics, I think a great deal of it is communication between familiar spirits. So you have at any given time these spirits that have watching over you, that have watched your life, that understand humans really well because they're ancient, that understand your life really well, and they're communicating with somebody else's spirits, and these things are whispering in the ears of both individuals. I think it's fascinating that the guy she has a relationship with, her boyfriend, the weather woman's boyfriend in the film, has a shirt that says freak Kings and it's got a demon on it. And if you look up freak Kings LLC on Google, it's a band that I'm sure has gotten no rub from the show. We actually no, it's a wrestling group that has gotten no rub from the show whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But all their phone numbers, their locations, their addresses that are there in their contact information. It's all six six y six West.
Speaker 3: Street, New York City, or you know, their phone number is six sixty six six six six six chips.
Speaker 2: So that's all done on purpose. This is Spielberg, right.
Speaker 3: Spielberg does not put anything in his films that's not intentional. And then of course you have the other element that is the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is the chosen religious establishment that's going to be not only sympathetic to the alien phenomenon, but is going to be there as the thing that's going to hold the religious person's hand. As you watch this film, you know you're gonna be alleviated a little bit if you're Christian or Catholic, because you're going, okay, well, look the Catholic nuns, which once again it's you know, leaning on this divine feminine aspect. Nothing of Jesus or anything like that, but the nuns they've got it figured out, which is good. Another little interesting tidbit I thought is the car that she's driving the weather woman throughout the entire film is the Alpha Romeo, which the audience killed me by the but I was calling it the Alpha Romero. I didn't know that it was pronounced Romeo in all of our comments are like you love an idiots. But Alpha Romeo is a fascinating car. Number one, it's red, so she's constantly in a red dress. She's driving the red car. The cardinal is red, like the Cardinal that appears throughout the film. There's a lot of red, which is like the woman in Red. You know, are we talking about like Babylon like this this, you know, this great horror, the scarlet woman. And the symbol for an Alpha Romeo is a giant serpent eating a man who was just and there's a cross, so there's a red cross, a man being devoured by a serpent, and a crown over the serpent. So you know, use your imagination and how that applies to Jesus Christ and the cross and the seed of the serpent and Satan and all these different things. This is her vehicle, her chariot for the entire film. So there is a lot of fun symbolism throughout it, but ultimately the great.
Speaker 2: Subversion is not really that hidden. You don't need to be some weird sleuth.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't watch movies anymore, Chris, not without looking at all the shit in the background, and then trying to tell my wife, who simply does not give a shit. Uh, She's like, can I just watch the slop? Can I enjoy this slap? I'm very sorry. So the big punch to the gut is not very subversive or not very hidden. At least, it's incredibly subversive, not very subliminal. And what happens is you have this moment where they finally reveal that the butterfly is in another place. It is on the wallpaper of the main character's childhood home, which they've recreated to try to have access to her childhood alien experience. Now, what's interesting about that is going back to the Project Monarch thing her childhood home, the walls are covered in the butterfly. It is the scene of her trauma, right, trauma based mind control. The trauma that she experienced in this room is the abduction. So they're trying to do a sort of high level regressive hypnosis to go back to this moment in this woman's childhood so she can remember when she was abducted and also made a special girl. That's when they made her a special girl. They gave her the gifts that she has now. She was chosen, just like we were talking about earlier. And there's a guy by the way that is also very unique like her. And it turns out that she and he were both abducted the same time and saw each other when they were children on the operating table. So the subversive part comes in when like she's starting to remember and she's a little girl in bed and suddenly these wonderful Disney esque sort of animal characters come up and interact with her, and they say, well, these are just disguises that they use so that you'll feel more comfortable. Interestingly enough, I believe she starts humming a Disney song in order to calm herself, which is you know, pretty apt given Disney's job as the Great Ssiop mechanism for children. And she follows the animals out of her house into a beautiful fairy tale Hansoling Gretel home, which is interesting because they even call it that. That's where you go to get devoured by the witch, ye right, But it's the Hansoling Gretel house and she loves it, so she goes inside and all of a sudden, the house melts away in she's on a cold operating table.
Speaker 2: She's filled with fear, but this moment is very brief. Dude, She's filled with fear.
Speaker 3: But then she looks over and sees the boy that she was also abducted with, and she holds hands with him and they calm each other down.
Speaker 2: Then the operation begins or whatever.
Speaker 3: And dude, they just mole past that next thing. You know, the Grays are the good guys. They've been working with.
Speaker 2: These children, just like whoa.
Speaker 4: Not just the Grays are the good guys, but it's inferred that we are bad.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're bad, and the Grays are the heroes and they're working with children.
Speaker 4: It's like, I just watched one of these guys rape her right, pretty sure.
Speaker 3: They had all kinds of apparatus coming down to like drill into her face or whatever the fuck was going on.
Speaker 2: But the Grays are the good guys. They come in the night, they take our children, and then they burden our children with glorious purpose to go and be some savior figures. And there's nothing about the intense feeling of doom the state of paralysis where it feels like your body's being electrocuted. The things that.
Speaker 3: People explain, I've experienced something. I'm not gonna say that I'm an experiencer. My grandmother was an abductee victim, and I think it's all comes from generational iniquity.
Speaker 2: She was practicing in the occult. You know.
Speaker 3: One of her daughters was full blown schizophrenic, which I think is a spiritual disposition and not a psychological one.
Speaker 2: If you go down the bloodline.
Speaker 3: My family's all, you know, screwed up, and half of them are doing New Age shit. And I've had my own experiences, and I could tell you that even though I was paralyzed, I still had my senses about me until all of a sudden something happened and I was filled with an unbelievable sense of doom and dread, a fear that is far in excess of anything I've ever felt in.
Speaker 2: My waking life. And I've been through all kinds of shit, dude. I've been in situations with the cops, and I've been in situations with wild animals, and I've been you know, jumped in the streets and all that.
Speaker 3: Nothing has ever evoked the feeling of fear. It feels like something is coming for your soul when this happens. That's not a unique descriptive. That is all over the abductee testimony. So somehow they remove.
Speaker 2: This thing that is like, it would struggle to call it anything else but demonic. The entire experience is demonic. You're being taken against your will. Like I said, they're inseminating women, the whole black Eyed children phenomenon.
Speaker 4: You've also consented in a way, like by entering that house, even though it's oh yeah, through trickery, she had to step forward and enter.
Speaker 3: I think that the reason they have access to kids to that degree, because it's like, what great sin could a child commit that would give.
Speaker 2: These things access? Because it's all spiritual and legal.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, it's generational iniquity, the sins of the fathers, the sins of your ancestors being passed down. Can we have already paid the debt for or rather Jesus Christ has paid the debt for those sins, but you still need to call on it. If you don't do that, you're still going to have a lifetime of all kinds of wonky shit. So I think that explains why children can have these experiences. But they glossed over it, dude. They made it seem like, well, there's like a little bit of fear, but then like it's okay then and then you know you're given your special mission, your special boy shit.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, no, dude, these experiences are fucking horrifying, horrifying.
Speaker 3: Half the time, they're doing some sort of invasive operation on you. You know, they're implanting you with frequency conducting objects so that you can more than likely, I think, perceive them more clearly in the future. If they want to have telepathic communications with you, I think they do that through frequency. If they implant a small metal device in you, a conductive metal device in you, it enables you to tune into that frequency a little bit more easily and you know, perceive them.
Speaker 2: They do all probably for tracking you and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 3: They do horrifying things, and that's not at all what this thing shows. It shows a brief moment of fear. It's like you're going to the dentist, you know what I mean, and like you're a scared kid who who doesn't like the drills, and then the dentist goes, hey, it's gonna be okay, and before you know it, the operation's over and you're giving a lollipop and the dentist is the good guy. It's like, that's what they did to the alien gray, the abducting, raping, impregnating, demonic thing that seems to cower at the name of Jesus Christ, by the way, which is very very consistent throughout these experiences.
Speaker 2: So you know, I would.
Speaker 3: Say, out of all the subliminal messaging, it's all fun and I like it, and they like looking at all the monarch this and whatever. But like that was right on its face, the most obvious thing ever where they tried to just slap a band aid on the experience.
Speaker 2: It's like this, so wait, wait, wait, the parents are cool. This is never the parents never come into play, right. You're just taking my fucking kid. You're taking my kid in the middle of the night, and you're putting them on an operating table and you're giving them a mission.
Speaker 1: As it relates to the intrusive operations and experiments people go through, it's difficult for some to make the demon connection because they're using technology and they associate that with extraterrestrials are something that has capability to build some kind of technology, and I think that's a difficult crossover for some people to get past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's they are the one to one crossover again if you look, if you look at in the correct places. So if we're talking about Ezekiel's wheel, if we're talking about Elijah going up in a chariot of fire, or other supernatural instances in the Bible that are correlated to angels, the sword that is in front of the Garden of Eden that turns, that turns every direction so that nobody can pass it.
Speaker 2: What is what are these things? Yeah? These are this is technology. It's it's what it is.
Speaker 4: It's technology described by you know, ancient humans, and they had no they it's not that they had no verbia, but they're using the verbiage that would be common for their time, the same way we would use Oh, it's a piece of metal flying through the air.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this con continues for another five hundred years, people might call it something different, but I have a feeling that it's the same thing that we be describing. Yeah, so if this is angelic technology, if this is uh, it's correct. If it's inspired or created by God as tools for these lohem to use in order to either interact with us or whatever they're doing, then it stands the reason that the fallen angels or the ones that are bad would be using and have access to similar or the same technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if they didn't have access to it, I think what they would do is whisper in the ears.
Speaker 2: And re build it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, these elohem that were in the grace of God know how to do these things, which is why when you read Enoch when they when they teach the humans, they teach humans, but they teach them rudimentary forms of these things. As and as we progress a little bit more and more, until you end up with, you know, the latest iteration of something like this, the latest iteration of a scrying mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean that's what it is.
Speaker 4: This is like downloaded technology that somebody put into reality.
Speaker 1: From described experiences, it does seem that the astral realm, the spiritual realm, whatever you want to call it, is a reflection of the material realm, and what is occurring there directly connects with what's occurring here. And most likely, if we're building physical technology in this material realm, beings are probably building spiritual technology in that realm as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where you get that sort of it's a new age or occulted terminology, but it is in accurate observation as above, so below has in heaven, so on earth, right, the fractal nature of reality. You're describing the Arc of the Covenant as well. The Ark of the Covenant was like basically a nuclear weapon that the Jews or the Hebrews were using, and people were terrified of it to the point where like if somebody touched it that and they didn't have a right to touch it if they weren't of the correct bloodline, they just dropped dead. But the Ark of the Covenant is is too specification. What was in heaven, they recreated it below and then filled it with the sat with some of these sacraments, like a great example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, the.
Speaker 4: Stones, the Ten Commandments are in there, the the wafer, the manner from heaven, that felt that's in there. So it's like, yeah, it's it's built a specification. But when I look at it rather than a sacred artifact, I look at it as technology.
Speaker 2: It was inspired, it was downloaded and it was.
Speaker 4: These guys were given exact measurements and exact uh materials in which to create this with and they did and this year was powerful. So yeah, there, there, there's technology. I mean, it's whatever. These these heavenly entities do use technology, and there's no.
Speaker 2: Shortage of that.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you if you look into half of the really groundbreaking uh inventions or anything like that, how often do you come across somebody saying like it just kind of.
Speaker 2: Came to me. And some people are a little bit more keen, they'll say it came to me in like a downloaw.
Speaker 4: We were talking about the creation of the telephone the other day, Yeah, and they're just like joking down funny. It was like it was created somewhere in England, I think, but at the same time, simultaneously it's created in China.
Speaker 2: There's something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't even know it was in the same country, but it was like great distances and within this scene they had.
Speaker 2: To phone call each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah a hundredth monkey shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what a hilarious idea is, Like, yeah, you need two people to simultaneously create this, because who's going to pick up the other end, which is like, you know.
Speaker 2: That's it's like a joke. I'm sure it's that same idea kind of go, but no, it's true.
Speaker 4: It was because I was talking about some new idea for an invention that I had and I said, I said it to my wife and we're talking about I was like, that means it's out there, you got to do anybody's going to start doing this shit soon. Yeah, because like I've already said a thing, and that's pretty much how it works. You'll you'll see that all the time, like you have this great idea, all of a sudden, somebody's doing it.
Speaker 2: Yep, if you didn't move on it. But it's more observable within art.
Speaker 4: I think within art, I was going to come back to that, like meso American art is depicting dragons, and so is Chinese art, but there were half a world away from each other.
Speaker 3: Or somebody has this idea for like a song, and it just like comes to them, you know, they wake up with the song in their head. I think that a lot of people, if you study this phenomenon, the idea of the idea of ideas is that they are external to the individual. In some like really, you know in some real way that Austin Piccard's in a real way.
Speaker 2: Real way, in a real way. Uh.
Speaker 3: They are external to the individual so much so that one of my favorite examples I bring it up all the time is Carlos Santana in a Rolling Stones article. I always say Time magazine, it's Rolling Stones interview, and you know, more or less the interviewer says, you know, where do you get your inspiration from? And I guess they were anticipating, like, well, my life and the place that I grew up and the people in it, and the and he goes Metatron, he goes Medatron. I get my music from Metatron. It's like the angel Metatron, Yes, Like from cabalistic teachings. Yes, so there is Some people are much more keen to the idea that they are receiving inspiration from elsewhere. You know, the muses in Greek mythology were responsible for all the art. They were inspiring man to create this or that. I don't think it stops at art. I don't think it stops at music. I think it's pretty evident just.
Speaker 2: Given the anecdotal shit up was it Microsoft that supposedly was birthed out of or the Apple computer was birthed out of LSD experience. There are big things that are on the world stage that many people aren't even aware their inception is from. Yeah, a psychedelic experience, a dream where it came like a download, uh something that just when people get into a flow state when they're writing, you know, writing books or whatever, and all of a sudden it's just coming out, and then all of a sudden they experience writer's block.
Speaker 3: It's like where the stream is cut this. I don't think it just happens in art, man. I think he goes to technology.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and then a Mambo number five the other day, Okay, hell yeah yeah by Loup Vega. Never made a goddamn thing after that.
Speaker 2: That one banger?
Speaker 4: Yeah is inspired? Someone say yeah, so.
Speaker 3: And I think as even as podcasters, you know, sometimes we can get into a flow state where it's like where did they even have that shit come from? Man, it's like, I don't know, you get tapped into something it's external to you. So as far as angelic technology or the reverse engineer technology, the nuts and bolts of what we see on the world stage now, whether it's zero point energy or or you know, uh propulsion that requires no fuel and and no uh exhaust or anything like that. It's not combustion based or whatever. Man different alloys and different methods of doing it. Throughout antiquity, people have said that the gods gave them metallurgy, the God's taught them agriculture, the God's.
Speaker 2: Taught them war and all these different things. I think it starts off fundamental, and they never stop whispering to us. It's a long game.
Speaker 3: So when people get hung up on the idea that, well, how could it be demons, they're you know, piloting technology, and that's not what we understand to be demonic. It's like, yes, zoom out and recalibrate your lens here, because there has always been an imparting of technological knowledge and advancements on behalf of some you know, perceived God I would say, lowercase G god.
Speaker 2: It's what a lot of these fallen angels were perceived as.
Speaker 3: And they've been ushering us along for a long time, and they've been whispering in our ears to create art and to create technology. And I think that a great We're we're the pens and they are the whisperers and we're writing the things down. We all have these things in our ears telling us what to make. And I think if you're really keyed in, if you're purposely trying to interact with that realm, if you're purposely trying to extract ideas, I think they'll go, Look, there's a candidate who actually wants to interact.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a lot easier. But that's that guy. This shit it does lea's a question. It leaves a question of what are these What are the physical entities that are coming back and forth? Who made that?
Speaker 4: And how is it interacting with us? Are the alien grays the actual.
Speaker 3: Entities or are they the We like to think that there maybe some sort of a meat suit that can interact in this physical realm, something that can be inhabited spiritually by something else and remotely controlled, because then that would give it access to create the technology that they'd like to create, like a UFO kind of like right behind you and then come here and do X y Z. I don't claim to know how it works, but that's definitely a possibility.
Speaker 1: It also connects with what our own government and military and three letter agencies are doing. This makes it extremely hard to navigate because if you look at things like the Camelio story. Has you heard of this?
Speaker 2: No, I've not heard of that one.
Speaker 1: Robert Guffey wrote a book about this gentleman in the early two thousands. He was a heroin addict, a nobody. He was at a party and this guy at the party was showing off some military goggles that he claimed to have stolen from a facility. He was a soldier, and this heroin guy, i'll call him Dave, I don't remember his name. Dave held onto the goggles for a minute, handed him back. He said, oh cool, whatever, and went on with his day. The next day, these men in black come to Dave's house and they start harassing him, asking him for the goggles back, and he honestly didn't have him. He had no idea what was going on. Well, apparently they decided to use him as an experiment to test exotic technology. They started gang stalking him. They started sending drones to his house. They even sent little midgets that were in invisibility technology inside his house to move things around and act like pulled geists. They had technology where he would look out of his window and he'd see different planets floating in the sky. He'd go outside and it'd just be his normal house. They did fake abductions on him, they drugged him, and they would wear alien masks and go mess with him. And this was in the late nineties, early two thousands. Now we have people that claim to have been involved with the secret space program. This is another odd one. I have to wonder if people are being MK altrude drugged and walked through these fantastical scenarios so they can perpetuate a UFO narrative. So this adds a ton of mud to the waters, and it's difficult to navigate through that for sure.
Speaker 2: So okay, three things.
Speaker 3: I'll make The first two quick, just going back to where we're talking to a moment ago. If you look at the nephelum, this combination of human beings and fallen angels, the hybridization program and then has been going on very very early, and I think it's had time to diversify, so that could account for a lot of the physical beings that people are seeing.
Speaker 2: But number two, this.
Speaker 3: Idea of MK Ultra I would I would say, and this is just a guess, but just based off of overlapping data points. Once again, I think that a lot of the phenomenon may well be I don't know what to say, a lot of the phenomenon, Like, I don't know, maybe more than half of it, maybe more than that. Even is some sort of an mk ultra adjacent program where.
Speaker 2: The question is again to draw back to what what is mk ultra? Yeah? What are those techniques?
Speaker 4: And my third point, yeah, yeah, write that down. Where do they draw where do they draw their inspiration from?
Speaker 2: Yes? Why why is it when we interview what would he be called?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The guy Randy Goodwin was a deliverance minister. Yeah, like a deliverance minister.
Speaker 4: He's an expert on satanic ritual abuse that specifically the clients that he deals with. Why why are they describing techniques that sound like mkulture when this person is going through satanic ritual abuse?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why are they doing satanic ritual abuse or mk ulture on Epstein Island?
Speaker 2: Why are there intelligence operatives military intelligence operatives that are high ranking members of the Church of Satan right? Why is why is Michael Aquino wrapped up in all of this?
Speaker 3: These things are intimately tied together, the occult and these intelligence operations and what appears to be nuts and bolts, and psychological is highly reductive of what the nature of this thing it's it is wet in spirituality. It's it's crazy because we're supposed to figure it out, but when when we're looking at it, it's it's almost senseless to go, let's figure out how much of this was government? This was the demonic realm? Was like, man, these guys are kind of working hand in hand. It's so mess to do the same shit. It's so messy, dude. So like, yes, saying it's demonic, I think is a really great blanket terminology because it talks about the spirit that it's of. And no matter what, we're all operating within some sort of spirit. There's no avoiding that the human experience is operating within the spiritual realm and being influenced by the spiritual realm at all times. So this entire operation and all of the different apparatus associated with it is MK ultra and reverse engineer technology and ancient entities and maybe even manufactured entities and hybrid chimeric nightmare creatures that are made in deep underground military bases like all of it, dude, It is such. And then of course, the technology that's creating an illusion aspect of these things, which I think is very real as well, frequency based technology and warfare, you name it.
Speaker 2: It is demonic. It is of a very particular spirit.
Speaker 3: It is inspired by a very particular and ancient spirit, and that ancient spirit is satanic. It is demonic, it is the adversary. It's against God, it is deceptive, and it is against mankind. So demonic, I think is an apt term. But yeah, going back to the root of the conversation, is it demons?
Speaker 2: It's like dog dog? I mean, I don't know, is a heart attack gun demons? Probably not?
Speaker 3: But who whispered in the ears of the individual who was inspired to manipulate frequency warfare to such a degree that you can end a man's life from a car outside of his window? Like, I'm pretty sure that thing that inspired that was of the demonic realm.
Speaker 4: Even the idea of an MK ultra patient. What you're trying to do is take somebody's mind and fracture it beyond repair. But you want to fracture it to the point where you have multiple personalities, and the multiple personalities, the point of some of them, I think can be programmed some of them I think slip in. But what they'd like to do is have trigger words to bring them forth. Now, the question is, when I break your mind into forty pieces, how many different crises are there? How many is you? How many have I implanted? And how many are just wild whatever that has gotten in? Because these are the same spiritual implications. Yeah, it's just the government seems to have been. They'll use it to do a high profile political murder because they've programmed one personality that they can do.
Speaker 2: But what else have you done here? I think Sam Tripley has a great terminology for its hardwired mysticism. I think that's very much.
Speaker 3: You know, if you read into Crowley's works, he more or less speculated that the very things that he was doing.
Speaker 2: He didn't outright say it.
Speaker 3: I forget in which book it was, but I had somebody press me on it, and I had to go and look at it, and I might have summarized his point of.
Speaker 2: View too pointedly. Where he more or less kind of beat it around.
Speaker 3: He beat around the bush, and he speculated lightly about the idea that the things that he was trying to accomplish in his drug use, in his sexual debauchery in his ritual and ceremony would eventually be achieved in a more.
Speaker 2: Scientific community adjacent way.
Speaker 3: And I think that that is what he might have been speculating about, would be technology. I mean, if I've come to the conclusion that these things, these entities, these spirits all throughout this episode we've been talking about them whispering, they are perceivable, and the intelligence agencies have figured out how to perceive them. And you can sum it up by saying frequency. There is certain frequency that you can almost tune into and you can perceive their voices, you know, more readily.
Speaker 2: And maybe you could go.
Speaker 3: A step further and say certain entities who you have to drop out. Yeah, maybe certain entities are more perceivable on different frequencies.
Speaker 2: This became.
Speaker 3: Pretty evident with the Puharich studies that we were doing, where Andrejia Pouharish was kind of at the center of MK ultra in its early development. He was fascinated by the psychic phenomena. Much of the scientific community was in the fifties and sixties and early, you know, late forties, and then it kind of became pseudoscience and pushed to the side. I don't think that that's accurate. I think it just got pushed underground, but it was still controlled by the intelligence agencies. And you know, there's a bunch of different stuff that Puharaj ended up becoming keen to, like the idea of dental implants being able to receive different frequencies, and that was a bit of a joke.
Speaker 2: That was played off.
Speaker 3: You might even find like Looney Tunes cartoons where they got braces and they were picking up songs and stuff in their heads. And there's a lot of famous stories, including Lucille Ball who was associated with that she thwarted a Japanese insurgency because of a dental implant that helped her pick up their communications in California, I believe.
Speaker 2: So it's just like really big.
Speaker 4: Thing, but how well you now you can buy it on Amazon for nine to ninety nine is like a what do they call like bone conductor headphones with yeah exactly, yeah, like you have the same.
Speaker 2: Technology they Andrijiao became obsessed with.
Speaker 3: I believe he was personally communicating with and then he worked with other people who were committed duicating with the nine the Ineniad. He called them the Inniad, The Ineniad is literally the Egyptian Gods. Nine Egyptian gods, which once again lowercase g gods fallen angels, Like this is what I believe that they were.
Speaker 2: And uh so all.
Speaker 3: Of that experimentation, everything that Pouharaj contributed to the early development of mk ultra and.
Speaker 2: All of this research leads him to more interestingly than anything else, this becomes more fascinated with this aspect, communicating with Egyptian gods. You know, what about the implications about frequency warfare and technology and this and that. Yeah, yeah, cool, cool, cool, communicating with Egyptian gods. So ever since its inception there has been this and you see that in Stranger Things, right.
Speaker 4: So it was weird, Like his focus goes on to he starts to write books called the Sacred Mushroom, So his focus goes on to focus on psychedelics, and then later on he picks up Yuri Geal and he's focused on him, and that's how you get a lot of the UFO movement in the seventies.
Speaker 3: It's all dude, So I understand, and I know we're getting late in the episode and the listeners have been taken on a roller coaster, so far.
Speaker 4: Rumble kidding, the Rumblebee, Timid, the Alberino aliens, Mike Bielberg, what.
Speaker 3: Are we doing when we say people will see as Christians on forbidden knowledge, who are saying aliens are demons? Do not mistake that reductive sentence as us not having somewhat of an intimate understanding of this phenomenon.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to ever pretend that I understand what's going on.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, you guys just ran into the wrong ones. But most Christians that you will run into will say aliens or demons, and then when you push them on it, they'll just be like, that's just what I believe, y'all.
Speaker 2: But it's the for us, right, Yeah, we've seen a little too much at this point.
Speaker 3: The Bell curve is on the low end of the iq Bell curve aliens are demons, and the midwin of the IQ Bell curve it's well.
Speaker 2: No, that's religious bullshit.
Speaker 3: Aliens are our space brothers, benign space brothers from a galaxy far far away. They're gonna save us from destroying ourselves in nuclear war or you know, destroying the planet. We're gonna elevate our frequencies and we're gonna ascend to the stars, which is very similar to the same.
Speaker 4: On the other side of it are guys like us who have read the entire Bible. They go hundreds of hours of witness testimony on alien abduction and we go actually nam Unfortunately, these things kind of do look like.
Speaker 2: If you want to say aliens or demons, like, I'm not going to push you on it, dude, I'm not gonna push you on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is great information. Guys, Thank you so much. Before I let you go, tell everyone once more how they can get involved with Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, so definitely not on Rumble. Not on Rumble.
Speaker 3: Go to top Lobster dot com and you'll see at the banner at the top of the website is the Brohemian Grove General Admission Days.
Speaker 2: You can come out there and hang out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have all kinds of people think we're gonn talking with Owen Benjamin and doctor Heather Linn about whether or not they ate Charlie Kirk. So we're gonna have a really great panel of you know, content creators and really fascinating discussions. It's gonna be a lot of a lot of fun it's an eight hour day. We had to move into twelve pm to eight pm, so go and get your tickets there. You can find Nefhlum Deak Squad anywhere and a lot of the stuff that we talked about with Chris you know, on this episode is a speed run of the things that we unpack on a regular basis, pretty much every single day of Neflim Death Squad. It's a big, long, complicated way of coming back to the same conclusion, which is aliens. I think I have a better sales pitch.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Do you like hearing about daunting shit? Do you like to laugh? DEAs squads? Yes for you. We don't sell any no black pills, no black pills, no Doomer's spot than man.
Speaker 1: Yeah man. Thank you for joining us again. We'll definitely be doing again in the future. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: See the other.
Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep Starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to a equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.