Speaker 1: I'm Ray. You're Codega, here to lead you through the shadows of the unknown. My journeys have carried me across hidden corners of the world, two places steeped in wonder, whispers and unanswered questions. Walk with me as we uncover ancient civilizations, unravel unexplained phenomena, and chase the legends that refuse to die. Welcome to Codega's Codex of Curiosities.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone, Welcome back to another episode of Codega's Codex of Curiosities.
Speaker 1: My name is Ray.
Speaker 2: I'm the Codega, here to guide you on these strange, weird, mysterious, unexplainable adventures. And speaking of adventures, we got one for you today, Missy Lay who's experienced a pale crawler. Now, I know a lot of people have their doubts with pale crawlers, but Missy goes into extreme depths, not just with her experience, but she starts exploring this phenomena, this cryptid or whatever you want to call it. This is her time to shine and to show you all the work that she's done. All right, now, I want to give a shout out to Cult of Conspiracy for having me on as one of their affiliates. They have a fantastic channel and a fantastic group of listeners. So if you guys are enjoying this, why don't you guys jump on over to my channel as well, Codega's Codex of Curiosities, so you can get even more of this great content. All right, let's get to it and welcome Missy to the channel. All right, Missy, welcome to Codega's Codex of Curiosities.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Definitely looking forward to this me too.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I haven't done one of these in a long time.
Speaker 1: So what do you tell our listeners and our viewers a little bit about yourself and maybe where they can find you?
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, yeah? Really?
Speaker 4: Just I you know, I was working in marketing and living a pretty standard life. Dare I don't say normal, you know what's normal? But I everything's was going pretty good. Had a house, a husband, a little boy at home. And what what brought me into this field basically is uh, I was headed home from my mom's house and it was a Sunday, and I know that because I always go see my mom on's Sunday. And I rounded this corner and I could see I could see something I hadn't ray, and I thought, Okay, it's a deer. But I'm getting closer and something's not making sense. It's not a deer and it's this pale, emaciated humanoid. It's on all fours, like just dead in the center of the road. And by the time I'm like on the thing, I'm had a complete stop just staring at it. Its mouth was like gaping open, like it was like it was on a hand, almost like a scream face, but just like like and no sound was coming out in that part. Like I think about that party even today, I get chills. And this was like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: It was a while ago, well not that long ago, but.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, so well it seems like forever ago and then yesterday at the same time. True because after that, like also, you know, and I can get into more you know what happened when I was sitting there, But it was like I never looked back, like I have not been able to put it down. I think I said the other day to someone, you know, like I'm one of those people. I'm like, we're going to the rabbit hole, and then we're like all the way into the middle of the earth.
Speaker 3: We've almost reached magnum and I'm like, we're there, guys? Were they?
Speaker 4: And I look up and everyone else's gone home, and I'm like, just just me, just me standing there.
Speaker 3: But I it was.
Speaker 4: It disturbed me so much just because you you think you know the world right, and then if this exists, and I know this thing was real, then what what else could be out there? And it just raises all kinds of questions about the reality we live in. If it you know, what is reality even? And what are these things? And I ended up after the experience, it got to me so bad. I saw a therapist and he was great. Really he made me angry when I like when I first sat down with him, but he ended up saying something and this was the this was the catalyst it all. He was like, you know, Missy, have you considered that there are other people who have maybe experienced something similar to what you did? And I was like, because when when he planted that seed that that would play in my head over and ever, have you considered there's other people who've experienced something similar? And it was like I could hear it echo in my head. It was like it had acoustic to it. When I would hear a replay, I'm like, what is this guy's Jedi mind tricked me? So I started looking into it, and as it turns out, there are a tremendous amount of people who've had experiences with the entity that I described seeing in the road that night.
Speaker 1: It's like PCA, Pale Crawlers, anonymous. You know, it's kind of like you need to find support groups or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's well, it's true.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna suggest that anybody he's looking for support don't go on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Don't don't go.
Speaker 4: Don't go and Reddit looking for support because they can be vindictive. Oh well, they can be. It's a cesspool. I was here sometimes, you know.
Speaker 1: It is like, you know what, like when I was describing earlier that that glitch in the Matrix thing that I had, and I posted that on on Reddit and glitchen the matrix, and of course there are people, Yeah, there are people there. They're like, oh, you have like you must have mental problems or something like that, you know, and it's oh and and they're literally trying to diagnose me, and oh, you had you had a seizure. That's what happened you had a sear.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, we all know that you're saying these things from your mom's basement.
Speaker 3: How can you feel like.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, that that they are so judgy and for it to be for these subreddits to be places for people to talk about craziness, you know, and and then they get judging about the craziness.
Speaker 3: Uh. What kills me is when they'll.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they say something nasty to you and you say something back, and it embarrasses them, so before you can even reply, they block you.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 1: It's wild, Like I do say, like Reddit has that, but it also has there is some benefits to it. I have found, like, you know, some some gems on there, like I I I don't know if you've recalled my my episode that we had when I was at the Lost Frequency with Ginger. She she had some abduction alien abduction stories and then she had some other uh crazy other stories as well, and uh and and she was on Reddit. It was kind of like we we we found each other on Reddit and she's like, oh, I listened to your podcast and so we ended up connecting and she's like, oh, I have some crazy well, she had posted about a crazy story and I'm like, hey, would you mind talking about it? And she found out who I was and was pretty excited to come on. So there are some there are you know, you you can't find like the the diamond in the rough.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say absolutely there are some gems on there. My one of my very best friends, one of my favorite people in the world. His name is Ethan Hey then by the way, Hayes Gret and he's like a true researcher, you know, like a like he doesn't he can put emotions to the side, and a lot of people lack this ability. It doesn't matter what hurt your feelings. We're trying, like a lot of us are just trying to get to the bottom of this, which maybe we might never you know, but if you're gonna get caught up in the bullying and trying to tell someone they didn't experience what they absolutely know they did. Like when you have had an experience like that and someone invalidates you, Oh the pain. It's like it hurts almost as bad as or sometimes worse than having the actual experience, and wondering, like wondering who am I and what's my place in the world?
Speaker 3: Now, There are definitely some gems.
Speaker 4: I started on Reddit talking about the things that I was because I had sat back for a long time and watched people and how difficult they could be. And I wanted that because I was like, if I'm going to talk about this, like, I want to be able to do so in a way that I'm not getting caught up in logical fallacies. So like, I scold myself on that. And because you can't really when you're you can argue logic all day long. If someone's set in their beliefs, you're not going to change. You're not gonna change their mind. But you're definitely not going to change anybody's mind if you're just constantly appealing to emotion.
Speaker 3: And you should feel sorry for me.
Speaker 4: And and this is the way it is, because I said so and all the you know, the ad hominine attacks.
Speaker 3: But I went on a tangent. I apologize.
Speaker 1: No, that's why it's funny that you say that, you know, you schooled yourself on the logical fallacies. I've done the same thing, you know, like the Red Harry, you know at hominine attacks. Yeah, the Straublem and you know, they're all out there, and of course we're the ones who have to actually look into and discover them. Whereas the people who deny the experiences that have happened, you know, they just violate them all. And it's like, come on, like you can't have we can't have a decent conversation when you're denying things, and and that kind of stems to I will say, like there are certain camps when we get to certain cryptids that they're like, Nope, it's only this, or Nope, it's only that, and I'm like, we don't know, Like it could be only this and it could be only that, but we don't know, and there's too many other interaction or experiences or you know, people have had too many experiences where the WU as they call it, I don't really don't like that term, but you know, the WU the WO occurs and they their experience just gets thrown out because nope, nope, that doesn't count. And it's like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Like we get on the internet and we argue like everything's black and white, and we all even go live our laves in the gray area, you know.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yeah awesome, So let's uh, why don't you take us back into this experience. You know, let let's start from the beginning. Let's uh, you know, you said it was twenty eighteen, you know, was it the spring or fall or what time of year was it as well?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it okay.
Speaker 4: At first, I didn't remember if it was twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen, and everybody was like, oh, the mean ju line. But it doesn't mean your line. You know, unless you have something to anchor memory to, it's not gonna and you know, it's not gonna stick. I found out since when my mom passed, she kept a journal, at a very detailed journal about She didn't write about herself or she wrote about me, and so I was able to like kind of go back and watch her worry about Like, so it was twenty eighteen and it was spring because I could spell honeysuckles. I remember showing honeysuckles and my windows were down, and I remember that because my air conditioner and my tahee had gone out the day before, and so this is really strange. But as I'm coming around the curve, the smell of old man after shape, like an old spice type smell. Just it was overwhelming like so intense that my eyes were water and I thought, that's weird because I had this kind of fear coming out of nowhere at the same time, and I was smelling this weird smell, and I'm like, if somebody hiding in the back of my vehicle. Like so then when I rounded the crib, it kind of dissipated a bit, I would I didn't feel scared until I was like on this creature and I don't remember. I don't remember seeing hands or feet. I just remember, Actually, I'm gonna send you some pictures in a second. A friend of mine from Beyond the Fray Publishing, I'm sure you've heard of them. They published, like Steve said, yeah, he and Shannon Lagrave, great people. They had a artist like, actually, do a sketch of what I saw, and so I've got that, and it was it was okay. So your nervous system goes into fight like or freeze, right, and I phraze. I could like I couldn't move, and it seemed like eternity passed in that in those moments, and it couldn't have been more than just a few maybe even a minute. But I'm staring at this creature it's got these huge, like black eyes and they're round, not almond eyes like a gray. I got the sense that it was animal, and these senses that I talk about I got in that moment.
Speaker 3: I don't know where they came from.
Speaker 4: I don't know what, because I didn't have any any kind of comparison. You know, there was nothing like that that I'd ever seen before. I had, you know, what I know to be gray aliens that I'd seen on TV.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't that. It was. It was animalistic, it was humanoid. It had no hair.
Speaker 4: It was naked, and I say that and then thinking why would it have on clothes? But then why wouldn't it Because I had no idea what I was looking at. So and I'll smile when I talk about it now, but it like I had a hard time. I love to keep them crying sometimes because I was sitting there and at some point it gets up on its two back legs and the skin on this thing it almost looked like plastic stretched over bone.
Speaker 3: It was set. There was like no meat on this thing.
Speaker 4: But at some point it stands up on its two back legs and I'm I'm in the road, and it launches itself to the left of me, towards this field and lets out this screech that is set. I mean it my ears were ringing. It was so horrifying. It sounded like a combination between like a mountain lion and a woman being What's what did they tell me? I had to say, I can't say I'm unlived. Yeah, I didn't know you couldn't say the N word anymore. That apparently there's certain ones that you can't.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well unlived then, yeah, like a combination of the two. It wasn't one or the other, but it was also I mean, I've grown up in the you know, I've lived in rural areas my whole life. My dad took me hunting when I was younger, I've gone hunting as an adult. I've never heard anything like that, and it was horrifying. So then I drove off and I have I'm blank, there's like no memory of where I was when this creature like took off and I started driving again. I don't remember putting my foot back on the gas nothing, And so then I'm pulled over on the side of the road and I'm trying to ease my phone and That was a really strange experience because I could not It was like I was looking at something foreign.
Speaker 3: I couldn't figure out what to do with it.
Speaker 4: Even I mean, I knew I had this thing in my hand, and I knew that I could do something with it, and I could get a hold of someone, but I didn't know how to do that, which is trauma probably, you know, because then after that, I also had trouble finding my way home, and this is a drive I've made thousands of times, you know. So I got back to my house and I my daughter tells me she was talking to me the other night about it. We hadn't, you know, I don't talk to my kids about it much because it's just like my mom's that crazy lady who put out ads in the local newspaper looking for other people had seeing this creature, and you know that they support me. But we hadn't. We just really hadn't talked about it much. And she was like, oh, I remember that night. Well, she was like, you came in. I was, I was about an hour late than expected, and she was like, you went straight to the bedroom and you didn't come out for a few days. And that surprised me, because I remember sitting in the bedroom for the entire day, like and I was literally like staring at a wall.
Speaker 3: Like because I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure I was having a very urgent conversation with myself, but I don't remember the exact dialogue, but probably like Okay, Missy, you were losing your mind. How long do you have before everyone figures it out? And if they figure it out, what are they gonna do with you? Like can you play this song for so that was I'd also wet my pants when I And that's I'm not embarrassed to say that. Like one of my friends told me once. He was like, Missy one, it could number one, it could have been worse, and number two and I'm just like, Okay, I go, yeah, it could have been worse.
Speaker 1: And number two.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, say no more, yeah it could have been more.
Speaker 1: And that's not a like like, that's not an uncommon thing from some of these experiences. You know, you talk to some people like like Martin Gross when he had experience with a stashquatch and dogmat at the same time. You know, him and his partner both wet and you know, soiled themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I mean, look, your body does that, That's what I mean. That's that's a you know, that's a natural process to haven't seen something like that. Having something like that happen, you evacuate because you're preparing to die. Let's say what Okay, So after that, I had a you know, I tried to go on with life. I tried to forget about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, missy, So you were just telling us that you were in your room. Your daughter had told you you're in your room for almost a couple of days. That that's intense, Like that is you know that this is an experience of a I don't want to say I have a lifetime because that usually has a positive connotation to it. But this is like an experience that just rocks and shakes your world, your foundation. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know it's interesting that you say that because.
Speaker 4: I okay, so it's it's not necessarily a negative thing. And at the time, if you had asked me this and I and told me, you know, in five years you're going to talk about how this was a good thing for your life, I would have told you were out of your mind, and I'd probably I would probably slap to you. But when when this happened, I was okay, So obviously I'm not the same person I was, and.
Speaker 3: I wasn't terrible, but I thought I was.
Speaker 4: You know, I had this sad day like I was better than other people, you know, I it didn't, it didn't bother me one bit to like hurt someone's feelings. I was kind of tactless, you know, just not horrible. You know, I would virtue signal, you know, till the cows were coming home. But just in my heart, I wasn't that connection you to that to it, to whatever is out there, that that that place that we all come from and go back to. It was very lacking. And you know, I wasn't eating puppies, but I was not very kind. And there is nothing that will humble a girl like seeing a role eye monster in the middle of the road.
Speaker 1: Said it was.
Speaker 4: It was like one of those life changing experiences where I didn't know it at the time what was happening or why even, but it's strange, like how it's just unfolded and you think, really, really, was this the plan for my life? That I was going to see a monster in the middle of the road. Decided that I couldn't shut up about it and say, Okay, here goes the social suicide. I'm going to speak up and then just kind of be okay with that, like and and then just my capacity for compassion and like accepting people, all people for who they are, and understanding that I am no better than any individual out there that.
Speaker 3: I can almost tear up that has.
Speaker 4: Been I don't. I wouldn't take any of it back, none of it. I've just met some of the weirdest, most amazing people, and I kind of like, I've always kind of been one of those people. He's like, if things are real awkward, I enjoy it, like I like I can if it's re all awkward in a ram or something like, I'm like, how can I make it more awkward?
Speaker 3: Because I'm one of the like I'm one of those you tell you.
Speaker 1: About what I saw on the road. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I first started writing the book, my son went to a birthday party and so I got to pick him up in the mom Fortunately most of them are gone, but I walked in and his little friend's mom says, Britain says, you're writing a book, And I was like, you got a publishing deal, and I was like, oh, yeah, you ready, buddy. She's like, well, I asked him what it was about, and he said he didn't know. I'm like, yeah, it's just, you know, just a little auto biographical. There's some weird monster in the road, Teresa. There was a really weird minds. Actually it was right down from your house. Yeah it was though, so you know, but.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean about acohol.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I could see the whispers after. They didn't ask me to stay for cake.
Speaker 5: Either, exactly like okay, please leave their face the whole time.
Speaker 4: Their faces they're just like and I'm like, no, I'm not. I'm not gonna tell you. I'm kidding, like this happened funny, Like telling the truth will a lot people say they value truth over all else.
Speaker 3: But no they don't. No, they don't.
Speaker 1: So they're like the comfort of lives, Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, because it's because it Yeah, it's it's a lot more comfortable to you know. It was a lot more comfortable for me to tell myself prior to this that I was such a good person, you know, like I got to work on time every day, I make good money. I was doing, you know, but I was I was in my heart, you know, I kind of felt something was missing and I and I don't know that I was even aware at the time, how Like I was growing increasingly uncomfortable leading up to this incident. But but let's story in. Let's go back to that incident.
Speaker 1: So, you know, the something I want to touch on is that after shave, like the old spice cologne. How do you what is your thoughts on how that actually ties into this.
Speaker 4: I have no idea because there have been obviously, I've done a lot of research since then, and I've I've read things from somebody spelled blueberry pie to someone's smell, you know, the smell of variddy meat.
Speaker 3: But here's something that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I had to get someone else to cut my yard the summer that I was writing the book, and so hired me yor guy.
Speaker 3: He comes and he's making small talk.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Oh, I work from home? What do you do from home?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What are you right about? And then things get real awkward, right, And so I started telling him. I'm like, look, I was going down the road when I and there was this creature. And he interrupts me, and he describes the exact creature. What yes, because he and his girlfriend though it too. They saw the same thing. And this is on the same raid. And I'm asking, you know, I was supposed to interview him for the documentary, and we're gonna have to go back and go a round two.
Speaker 3: So maybe I can get him on the second.
Speaker 4: Maybe I can get him this summer, because we didn't get everything we needed in the well in January. But he's like, yeah, we we accidentally ran off the road and and this no way pulled over to use the bathroom, and he said, all of a sudden, it was like I smelled my grandpa.
Speaker 3: And when he said that, I was like, so I didn't tell him. I didn't tell him that I had.
Speaker 4: Also, I was searching my car the next day after this happened for like some rage bottle of old spies because it was so strong.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what to make of that.
Speaker 4: I could speculate and I could say, you know, where's my tinful hat?
Speaker 3: Because you know, you wonder.
Speaker 1: It almost sounds like it was like trying to create like a comfort, like something like like to comfort and calm. Yeah, something is like like you said, my grandpa. I mean, like you said his grandpa. You're like most old spice, which would be like grandpa as well. Or blueberry pie, yeah, or blueberry pie the other person. But Rodney Meat, of course, is completely on the other spectrum.
Speaker 4: But it's like, maybe maybe they're not as whatever these things are. And I do believe that, well, I believe that they're not just purely physical. I think they kind of go back and forth between, which is I know sounds crazy, but when you get to look into things like this, it's just like the number of stories that you read. And I've read so many and I've even input so I'm a nerd. So I take all these stories and I input these into software that pulls data points, so like I've got like I've got a profile of these things. And you know, like just because something is true for one person's story doesn't mean like the presence or absence of that one thing, you know, validates any claim or invalidates any claim. But there are some really strange even the mimicking mimicking voices that I got a story from this one guy, and to date, it's the scariest story I've ever heard. As far as these things, I call them crawl. The first time I saw it. I think I called it a chalk white What the wt because it was like chalk white, But that's all I overlooked. I was gonna ask you the color of the skin. So you're saying it was chalk white? Yeah, but almost, okay, almost trans parent like a dolphin skin. Wet like dolphin skin, but like almost transparent, like okay, you know when a baby bird is born and you can like see all this this this that I don't take a part of animals or anything, but you know, like one falls out of an astra, cat gets it, you see it. But more so than that, I've also seen them described as like a blow, like a like a blob of jelly type stuff. And I don't know, I don't look. I've been researching this since I guess, so I guess it would have been twenty nineteen maybe that I really got hardcore into it. And I still can't tell you what these things are. I have an idea, like you know, I don't. I don't even know if it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 4: I could still be so far off, but I'm pretty sure that they come from some side ways place that is just kind of sometimes.
Speaker 1: Like the upside down from stranger things almost in a way, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know I think I've heard that that was that was based on Project Mom.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird. That's that's really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They opened they opened a doorway and things came out.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yeah. And then you've got what was going on at the Miami Mall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't know about that that. I have a lot more questions than I do. Uh. I'm almost believing that it was what they say it was.
Speaker 4: I I was in that bait too until I realized it. Exactly one year ago, on that same day, the news reported the exact same thing of teenagers shooting fireworks at the mall about ten cops show up and they get it under control. But when the people who were in the mall started coming out and talking about what they saw, I was like, Oh, yeah, that's kind of there's something going on there. Look like look at I mean, if you, if you're ever bored, look into that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I know I've been asked a couple of times to look into it, and I and I really it's not for the lack that I don't believe or want to believe I've just been so busy, but yeah, that's how that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what, I think. I didn't want to believe. I thought, that's so outrageous. And and if you put the coordinates of the Miami Mall, that where where they where they were in a bayside Mam. If you if you reverse latitude and longitude, you end up in Antarctica square in the middle of Antarctica. Said yeah, this girl was like, these interlopers or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what an interloper is. I don't even know if he's the right word.
Speaker 4: But these these travelers, they just put the coordinates in wrong. And I was like, you know that, it's really crazy, but it's not that crazy, Like that's that's that's possible, that happened. Like but a lot of people described the exact same kind of entities because I'd written it off to Yeah, there's so much out there.
Speaker 1: That's something I will look a little bit more into, because you I really don't know, I really don't know.
Speaker 4: Who does who do you know someone? But not that's when you were saying about experts. I'm weary of anyone in this fill who calls himselves an expert. I would call myself more of a collector. I'm a collector of all these experiences and these knowledge, you know, and just compiling it, putting it together and trying to make the best guest guestimates that I can on everything you know, And it's I do.
Speaker 1: I do develop an opinion, but it's my opinion is open to be changed and you know, and molded differently the more information I get.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that.
Speaker 4: And I say the same thing, like if I'm presented with any kind of information that's going to contradict what I currently believe that I have to you know, I've got to look into it. But I tell people like I, do you know the people who do this kind of stuff? I know, like everybody thinks we're not everybody, but a lot of people think we're straight jack and crazy and that's fine. But like I think, I even said this in the book, like we are driven like by something we absolutely must know. It is a job, and we feel like life would be just totally incomplete if we didn't spend it searching for answers. Even if the answer is you're never going to find an answer, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 3: I just like the questions.
Speaker 1: You know, we were talking to Sean Hibbler a couple like you know in the past there, and he had said, you know, we're all at heart explorers, you know, whether it's exploring for new land or exploring for new answers, you know, we're at heart explorers. We want to go on this journey and we want to discover new things. And and you know it doesn't have to be land. It can be you know, these cryptids. We're just we're discovering trying to figure out these cryptids. And I think it's a it's a great and noble quest for us to be doing and for you to be doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know you find out if you like, if you can stay humble, like the real exploration is going in Like that's when that's when you really start to a lot of things start to make sense, the synchronicity start, you like realize, whatever all this stuff is, it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Like I hated, I hated to come to that concluded.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm at with it basically these days, Like it's all the same, Like I don't know, and I know that sounds weird, but.
Speaker 3: Obviously they're do you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all connected, like you know, like, of course some things are different, but at the root, they're all connected. I believe that they all kind of are sprouting or I don't know, I don't know, but I believe I believe you're.
Speaker 5: Onto something when you're saying that that they're they're yeah, yeah, well I think, like, okay, so this this guy's back to her I think it's hermetics.
Speaker 4: And I hope I'm saying that word right. Like there's one say, okay, they say there's one substance, and everything is made of this one substance, and it appears as different things. It can appear as different substances, but it's really just this one substance. Because you have twelve notes in music, and all these notes have a different octave and so all these vibratory frequency, vibrational frequencies, they appear different, but it's really just one thing.
Speaker 3: And that like when I read that that kind of hit that hit me pretty hard. I was like, that makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: Totally agree, and yeah, your pronunciation of her medics was completely correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, so let's let's go on from this. So you know, you had this experience. Where where did it take you? From there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So from there, I thought, Okay, I'm gonna tell a friend. I'll feel better. I've known this girl since we were five. You know, she'll get me, she'll she'll get me hug and it'll be over. And she, you know, I tell her like I spin it all out, and I was just like, and I felt like a lot of relief after until I looked up into her face and she was like, I just like kept that dead pan face forever. She said two things, Din, you need to talk to someone about this, for sure, but it needs to be a professional. You do not need to discuss this with anyone else. And she caused me miss. My friends called me miss and mip.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, my brother couldn't pronounce my name when he was younger, the little retard. So I got stuck with the I got sorry, he je on Wesley kidding. So you know, Miss, you'll ruin yourself. This is social suicide. Like, you can't do this here. You work too hard to build up a good reputete because like I was, you know, in the marketing community, I had done well for myself and she's like, you can't become one of those Bigfoot is real people.
Speaker 3: And when she said that, I was like nod.
Speaker 4: And then then I thought, oh my god, I bet Bigfoot is real because I'd never you know, I knew Bigfoot was a thing. I just didn't at the time I had this encounter. I just didn't know Bigfoot was a cryptid. I didn't know that cryptids were things. I didn't I knew that apparitions and ghosts were real because I had a lot of experiences with that as a kid, and you know, I would see an apparition walk through a wall and it was no big deal, but it was just like part of my It was part of my everyday experience. And I learned pretty quickly when I got to maybe first grade, that it was not cool to talk about those things, that that was not part of everyone else's experience. But the thing about this this creature in the road, like it was flesh and blood. I felt like if I had fired a shot into it, it would have it would have hit the thing, and it would have bled an apparition when I was younger, and I don't know, I don't know that everyone experiences them the same, but a lot of people think that they are transparent.
Speaker 3: That wasn't the case. That was not how I experienced an apparition. It was gray.
Speaker 4: It was like this gray type of and I saw them so frequently I had categorized them.
Speaker 3: There were and I was sick, so it was like over and overs.
Speaker 4: So they were like the ones that would like be repeating the same pattern of behavior, like circling an area. And then there were the scream allowed and that would be the ones that would scream, roll, scream my name really alloud, my ear.
Speaker 3: And then there was this orb that came out.
Speaker 4: I had all of that, and so I felt like pretty confident because I'd experienced that world and I felt like I knew what that world was. But then here I was with this creature in front of me, and this is the world I'm a primary resident of and I have no idea, like I have no idea what my I think. This is the world I knew the most about, and here's this thing. And so after that, my friend said, you know, speak to a psychologist. So I was like fine, because at that point I was at my wits end. I couldn't let it go. I couldn't stop thinking about it, and so I had to figure out something to do with it. And so I made an appointment and I got I got really lucky because I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what would.
Speaker 4: Have happened if I had not had the therapist that I did. He he was a mess. He was he was all over the place. I walked in and his desk is like covered and posted night and I'm like, I bet he leaves his those every time he writes down a thing, like you know, and so I could I bet I can trust this guy, because that's kind of I'm a little bit like that. And then I look down and I see one of them. It's turned over, but he read it a permanent marker and it's like it bled through and I could see it's this missy ten thirty things, she saw an alien. And I'm like, this smoke.
Speaker 3: So I sat down and you know, he died it.
Speaker 4: We exchanged the you know, he gets the credit card info and on he's like, so what brings you in today? And I was, first of all, I didn't think I saw an alien. I know what I saw. It was there, and I never said it was an alien. I said it was alien white and then everything just came like I mean, I couldn't stop.
Speaker 3: It was like word mom.
Speaker 4: But I told him everything down to ride down to the spread pattern that the urine left on my blue jeans because it looked like a dove in flight. And I don't know why I thought it was important to include that part, but I told him. I told him all of them.
Speaker 3: And so then I finished, and I sat there for a second and I expected to feel better, but I didn't. I felt the same.
Speaker 4: And he's like looking down in his hands, and I'm like, here we go, you know, And he's like, I said, you don't believe me, dee, And he took a deep wreath and he looked up and he's like, here's the thing. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter whether or not I believe you. And I'm like, did I just pay you to believe me?
Speaker 3: What is this? There's no couch.
Speaker 4: First of all, I'm sitting in a wooden chair, like yeah, and you don't believe it. And it doesn't matter. Of course it matters. I need you to tell me not only do you believe me, but I don't need an entire history on what these things are and where they come from.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, but that's what happens when you know, expectation meets reality. It's rarely aligned. But then he went on and he told me that he said that he did not think that I had hallucinated, that he did not think I was suffering from a mental breakdown, that I was, you know, appeared to be a sound minded body. He was like, you know, you're why and you're bright, but you're shaken, and I think you'll recover. And I was like, well that's great. Things you know, still just so mad, and he's like that's when he said, you know, this was something else too, and this hit me pretty hard. He's like, I'm gonna tell you something because I think you're gonna appreciate this. What matters most is what you're going what you're gonna do with the situation you find yourself in. And I'm gonna tell you there are gonna be times in your life when you don't want to do something but you know you absolutely must. And then there'll be times in your life, you know, when you want to do something and you know you probably shouldn't, but decide which one of the side, what moments this is and maybe you should see if there are other people out there who have experienced something similar. I can almost tear up because if he had that, I mean just just wow. Well and I mean he gave me my power back, right, because that's that's what I'd done. I expected to go in his office and be told this, I'm the authority, and this is what has happened, and this is the mental disorder you have.
Speaker 3: Here are your peels, you know, good day, man. But he didn't. He was like, maybe you should look into that, and that man, I could, I could check.
Speaker 4: I saw him the other day and I just hugged him so big because he knows I've got the book now and or will will have the book scene, and he knows everything that's gone on. But what's crazy? Do you want to hear what's really crazy? Right as we were filming the documentary, I've got a real good friend. His name is Jeremiah Byron. You might have heard of him. He runs big for Society.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: He's a hustler too. He's putting up two three episodes a day. Makes me tired of just watching it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a lot like I'm like two episodes maybe three a week and that's like, I like, I can't fathom two or three a day.
Speaker 3: Oh man, But.
Speaker 4: He's he's he's the nicest. This conversation I'm having with you. And then the conversation I had with him two of my very favorite because it's not like a structured interview. You're talking to a friend, right, and he was he was so awesome. But he had this woman get in touch with him, and she said, I want to I want to speak to the girl who was who was talking about the crawlers. I'm a psychologist and I'm having people come into my office telling me about these experiences with these palamasi and humanoids. And these men are military. They can't go to the VA, they can't go to a military approved doctor because they're worried they're going to lose their clearance or they're going to lose their job. And she was like, I'll tell you, it is happening so frequently now that myself and my fellow clinicians have begun to discuss.
Speaker 1: It, which is crazy, kind of like on the on the track of like dog Men, like dog Man was not really I don't want to say it's non existent. It was existent, but it wasn't much. And then also it just seems to be stepping up and escalating and escalating, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, and I mean there's it could be a lot of things at play, is the velt in and of course it all I mean, it always is. You know, every every National Inquirer magazine I've seen since I was like ten years old, is promise me Jesus was on his way back the next week, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is those times like National Acchoir or whatever they were, you know, years ago, I was like, you know, as a kid, like oh these are hilarious or a joke. Now I'm like, maybe there was some truth to some of those ones. Maybe there was some actual truth in them, you know, hidden hidden with all this uh tomfoolery, Like go.
Speaker 6: Back, go back and look at some of some of the covers like I have you know, Woman Gives, Woman gets birt to baby big Foot. Oh, it's not interesting that guys were right at eye level for us kids like that's and they call it in marketing, because I've worked in marketing, they called that the nag factor. If you've got something at a kid's out level, don't nag their parents to buy. But those National Enqire magazines were like right at and I'm.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm only like five one okay, fine, I'm five feet fat feet and half fine five feet but they were like they're like right out level.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember why we were. I'm sorry, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that's all right. I get distracted very easily. And yes, but we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Why is it happening more frequently? I don't it could be that, but I think it's all saved. You know, like the hundredth months. Is it called the hundredth monkey effect? A monkey starts the hundred monkeys.
Speaker 1: Yes. I actually talked about this in one of my previous episodes, where you know, they they they throw the potatoes in the sand and then they teach one how to wash it, and then it ends up teaching them all. But then they do it on another island and they know what to do. It's like transferred over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's no there's been no communication. They just starting they start washing their potatoes too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think it's like you have a group of explorers that come in and they do you know, they set up sovization It's the same with information when you have people who are coming out and they're like, I don't give a crap what you think. I will tell you what happened, and if you don't like it, you can eat dirt.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: It makes it easier for the next and the next. And I think that I think there's a lot. I mean, it's a number of things, but I think that has a lot.
Speaker 3: To do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I think that's a great theory. You know that you're saying that they're kind of established a foothold. Well, you had sent me the you had sent me the picture of the crawler. You know, of that like this is not of what not your crawler? But you know, like, yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 4: I get online and I think my first search was like a pale humanoid in rural area or something like that, and I was pretty shocked at all the results. But then I'm like, I'm seeing like a wiki wik you know, the wiki that fandom wiki fandom or something, and I'm like, okay, crap. But then and I found crawler sightings the reddit. The reddit subrendit crawler sightings or is it crawler encounters. I'm not it's one of one of those.
Speaker 1: I think it was Sightings, Yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 4: I'm reading these stories and I'm like, I mean, it blew me away because I think I probably read there the entire thread. At that time, there were probably only about six thousand members, and do you know today there are over fifty thousand members. And this was just yeah, but I was reading And I've said this before, and I still can't explain it any better than the first time I tried to articulate it. There's something about having an experience like this and then reading the words of someone else who's experienced something very similar, like you something about it. You connect in a way like you connect the material. There's some sort of it's not just what they're saying, it's what they're not saying. It's like and if you're in person, it's like you know the breaths on either side of the word, or when you think about the times that your hands are held and they're not, or you feel all these sensations like I think that's where intuition lives. And so I think I'm pretty pretty good at being able to read between the lines and no, and no, I'm not above being pulled, and I'm sure, I have been plenty of times, but there were some of these stories and I connect with them deeply because it was like we were all trying to communicate something that can't really be communicated in language. They all had something in common, and I thought it was curious. But I had been researching for about six hours and I could not hole my eyes open. So there was this thing they kept saying. I just had to leave it till the next day. But it was what I saw, and this is what the people telling their stories. We're describing looked just like that trail cam photo, even though that's been debonk or, even though that's a proven faith. And it was like they were very intent on making sure that everyone knew it looked like this, but they had to make sure that. They said, I know that picture's fake. I don't believe it's real, almost like it was uncool for it to be real. And I don't know. Yeah, I had that vibe at the time. I just thought it was strange. Then I didn't know why they were saying. It just seems like such an odd piece of information to include, Like if you saw something look just like that, why would then you saw something that look just like that, why are we including this? So I ended up going to.
Speaker 1: And like they're like, oh, it's a fake. Well is it really? If this is identical to what you saw, like it, it looks pretty creepy.
Speaker 4: It's so similar, so similar, And at that point I hadn't seen it though. I was just reading the stories and so I was like, you know, I couldn't hold my I was doing the thing where you know when you have a sleep and you're like trying to take someone.
Speaker 3: You got one eye open because you're so tired.
Speaker 1: You sit there with the phone in your hands for a little bit without doing anything, and then you're like, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 4: I'm back right Wait, I was falling asleep texting something. Yes, So I was at that point I was like, okay, I'm just gonna have to get to sleep. I think I took a three hour an out to be honest, because I was. I mean, it was a big deal. It was. I mean, validation is medicine. When you've seen something like this and you'd find stories like that. I mean it wasn't necessarily like the direction I saw my life would go in, but you know, here we were. So then I get up the next morning, and I'm like, okay, weird humanoid trail cam photo. I can't I don't even remember what I typed. I wish I stop. I probably could find myself history, but I don't have the time or the patience to go looking for But it was something like that. So this picture pops up, and I was very fortunate to have a waste basket right next to my desk, because I vomited when I saw it. Oh man, Because okay, so what I saw was smaller than that. And I don't know how I know it was smaller because in a picture you can't really but it was like what I saw was a child version of this, and it was from the side I was looking at it, and I'm just like, Okay, either someone saw this thing and made a version of it and put it on the internet, or accidentally captured in their in their artwork, an actually like something that was really happening, like an actual phenomenon, but neither saying that doesn't seem plausible because the just the I mean, it's like taking a picture of a bear. Nobody's ever seeing a bear, and you see a bear and then suddenly there's one on your screen and everyone's like, that's faith. It didn't make sense to me. So I'm like, okay, I'm fixing them figure this out. Who debunked it? How did they do it? Like what is what does it even mean to debunk something? I didn't even understand that, And that was my descent into pure madness. I don't know how my family put up with me, and I you know, I did all the research and people think like that was done over a period of like you know, I don't know, a week, a month. No, that took me three years to get to the bottom of it, and I went I went hardcore because okay, so it was like everyone who was saying it was debunked, they kept referencing this blogger, his fami. I don't know if this is his real name, but his website is wired web and his name is job West. That's what he went by on the on the website, and he lists, you know, he puts the picture up and he lists all these reasons that he believes it's fake. And I was reading through him and like, at the time, it was pretty intimidating because it was I mean, he had all this technical jargon and things that I didn't understand, but some of it was just steeper, like there's the guy who Okay, you get to the source of the photo and it's a Honting form called archery Talk, and the guy who uploads the photo uploads it, and then the forum members began to reply, and he puts up another photo proved that it was his TiAl cam because it shows the same area. So and these two photos, this one of this creature and this one of this deer. There's this tree, and the date shows that there is a nine day gap between one photo and the next. And he's like, there's no way that the leaves on the tree wouldn't wouldn't have changed at all or fallen off because it was November.
Speaker 3: And I was like, ridiculous. So that was one of the places I started.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna call my friend Audrey because Audrey's botanist, and she'll name But I did crop the picture out so that she couldn't see the creature, because I, you know, here's this picture, check out this plant. But she said it was a plant called SAA surprise, and it was absolutely she said it was actually more probable than not these leaves because species like that were known to hold on to their leaves all the way through winter and into the following spring.
Speaker 3: And there were a bunch of other things.
Speaker 4: I've got I've got a I had a YouTube video and then I have an audiobook.
Speaker 3: I've got a a book that I was.
Speaker 4: Gonna put on Amazon after the documentary, but I'm probably fixing to go ahead and published that to Amazon, and I will let yeah, because it's just I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm ready. It's been long enough.
Speaker 4: And it goes into a lot of things, but the biggest thing, and this is what people really I think need to be careful of. There are file decator programs called like jpeg, snape or I mean, you can upload an image and it'll tell you details about that image, like the exit data or the metadata, and that gives you details about where the picture was taken, my kind of camera took the picture, et cetera, et cetera. But it's not Photo forensics is not near as symbole as like just a one clique button type of thing. It absolutely requires a human to analyze the results because you can get false positives. And this trail cam image and the lower left corner there is a logo and it it's from Wild Game Innovations. That's who made the trail cam and that took the payture. And then it's got a timestamp and I'm reading the results that this guy says he got that proved it was photoshopped. And they didn't say this image is photoshopped. What they said was the image produced results that are similar to the results that you would see in a photoshopped image because of the compression rate anomalies, and in a JPEG image, you expect the entire image to be roughly the same compression level. But when you have anomalies like where you see around the timestamp that you're show him, and especially over here to the left where the or it might be right, you know, when you really zoom in on that Wild Game logo, you can see the reds and the greens. So that is that's a false positive that one click Baldycutter program gave back that result because of course it picked up compression rate a normally similar to compression rate anomalies found in photoshoped images. Because that is an auto populated logo that's on every single trail cam image that a Wild Game Innovation's camera take. And so that was when I got to that point. That was a big deal for me. I was like, Okay, we're onto something. Let's keep going.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, I mean I went as far as Stephen I spoke to. Then this was aired on the news. This picture this woman I know of a heart, Welcome back to NBC thirty three News Morning Edition. The time is now six o four and she's like, so, you know we tell you to I'm telling you this Verbon. You know what we tell you to send in your picture so we can show them on our newscast. Well, you've got to see what one viewer and she shows this picture. But here's the thing. The time stamp on the photo and the date are completely different. And the picture in the news image looks like it's a picture of a picture. It looks like somebody took a picture of a screen because you can kind of see the glare. And all right, the guy who upload the photo originally, the date that you have here is the right day. It was taken eleven, thirty, twenty ten and uploaded to the forum on December second, twenty ten. Now, the date on the photo that was broadcast on the News was December fourth, twenty ten. So if we know nothing else, we know that that's not the original picture, because how could he have uploaded it, you know, if he uploaded it to the forum on the second, how did he take it on the fourth? How was it captured on the fourth? It made no sense. So I try, you know, why would someone do that? Someone went to a decent amount of trouble to change that timestamp, and I think it's I just today, I just today got some information from someone that when all this happened, a moveine investigator went out and investigated because they had something that looked just like this on video on a trail can that was very close to the vicinity that this picture was captured. And I'm still like, I can't really talk about that part yet because it's still but whoever that pick? Okay, so someone was given this picture and told you need to get this to the news stations. No one knows who the guy was. He wasn't from the community, and they have no idea where he went. But a guy showed up that no one had ever seen before. Actually, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna read you exactly what he said to me. Because it's just it's wild and I just like, I just found this out today and shout out to Kyle for reminding me, because and this is all see, this is Reddit. These are your gems on Reddit, just awesome people that like really want to help. You know, they're not trying to just put you down. Because when I put when I put on Reddit that I didn't think this picture was fake. Run, Oh my goodness, they tore well tried. I don't feel like they really tore me apart, but they were after me. Nobody was happy about it. Nobody was happy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that you know how people are and how people.
Speaker 3: Get what's interesting to me.
Speaker 4: We think about hoaxers and we think about how they'll make up things that are fake and put them online so that we can treat people, but we rarely consider the links people will go to to to keep the it's a fake narrative going. I mean, they'll make up their own they'll make up their own evidence to keep that it's a fake narrative going. Okay, this guy says he makes us, I don't. I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: I try not to say, that's all right, we'll do our best.
Speaker 4: But that's Okay, yeah, I think I've said I think I've said some customers. Sorry, Okay, let me see here we are. Okay, he says, let me tell you the background on this, my friend, and he was he was kind of defending me because some people have been a little harsh.
Speaker 3: This was originally posted on a hunting forum. That's accurate.
Speaker 4: I was dealing with a similar type of creature on a video camera that was the subject of a serious move On investigation in Mississippi, and that's where I live. The gang camera was from the Barwick, Louisiana area. That's accurate outside of New Orleans. The camera owner didn't want to be publicly identified, but was seriously freaked out and gave to a buddy to see if he could find out something about it. That's when it appeared on local TV, and that's when it went viral because it was somewhat I'm not sure what he's saying it because it was somewhat somewhere to the creature that we had. I think he meant somewhat similar to the creature that we had on videotape and not that far away. Moofon investigators also investigated this trail camfeto, which I think was from a few months earlier, but I'm not sure it could have been after the movefind investigator who was from slide L and I think Slydel is in Mississippi. I bet I would have to it could be Louisiana.
Speaker 3: The better.
Speaker 4: They contacted the news reporter on this, but at the time she was declaring it was a fake. She told him that someone called in and told them it was a fake, that someone claimed to know the people in the Moveine investigator was able to get the name of the person who submitted the game camera photo to the news station, and not only did he deny it being a fake, he claimed he had never met or knew anything about the individual that handed him the photo and told him to turn it in. He also confirmed with the person the person who gave him the game camera photo, that he had no clue who he was, who the mf or was, and neither did anybody else in that community. He said it was completely He said it was completely bs. But it spoops the camera owner even more after the guy dropped in and he wanted nothing more to do with it. So, okay, it's a little confusing, but he's basically saying some guy comes in and says, my buddy, guys this on his true cam and I need you to give it to the news, says it to some find some random person and says, I need you to give this to the news. I also expoke to the news broadcast woman who they're talking about.
Speaker 3: He said he said it was fake.
Speaker 4: And I couldn't think of how, Like, how do you how do you make a conversation with someone like that? I found I found her on LinkedIn and I needed to had changed fields completely and I'm like, how do I call this woman and say so? I sent her flowers with my phone number and she told me the exact thing that I just read from this from this guy that She's like, but you know that was fake. And I'm like, well what, I actually have this conversation on YouTube and it's unlisted because she's got a completely different profession now, and out of respect for her privacy, but like, I send it to friend, so I'll send it to you. She's like, you know, that wasn't even real. And I'm like, well, what makes you say that? And she's like, well, you know, they said it was this thing that they caught and We didn't even do any research into it. We didn't do any due diligence, and I kind of got in trouble from my producer. He was like, you don't pay things unless you've looked into him.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 4: I asked where did it come from, Like what was the address? Well, she said it came from Facebook, but someone else on LinkedIn had told me that it was emailed from an email address with dot M I L at the end, dot gmail dot com now Yahoo dot com, DotMil and that's military, which I found fascinating when I couldn't understand why there was a disparity between it. Emily's Turners. Okay, so that's not her maiden name. She's married now and she didn't have the name anymore. So Emily Turner was the news broadcast person who initially reported on the story, and I'm like, why is she telling me somebody sent it on Facebook and this other person is saying they sent it from an email address. I got back to on LinkedIn and I saw exactly why, and it was because I had accidentally emailed someone else from a new station that was also in Baton Rage, Louisiana. But it just wasn't the same station. So someone did you get where I'm going with this? They didn't just send this to one news station. Whoever was sending this, send it to who knows how many and at this point they get.
Speaker 1: It kind of thing. Maybe possibly, I think.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I don't know why the day was changed, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure why anyone someone went to a decent amount of trouble to edit that photo and change it and then get it on the news. Because if we know they send it to two news stations, how many more could they have sent it to?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: And so my thoughts on that are, you know, you changed one tiny little bit of information on something like that, and it caused into question the entire credibility of the image.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, the date it's.
Speaker 4: Wrong, so it's fate, it's the and then the internet takes to go the rest.
Speaker 1: So you're correct, you know, they just eat it alive, you know, and they just to rip it apart and that's it. Wow, you've done some deep dives on this. You definitely have done some deep dives on this. And I don't want to hold you too much longer, but you know, it's because I know we're running a little bit late. But is there anything No, No, no worries, No worries. Is there anything else you want to bring up about this or anything else?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So okay, I wanted to I'm not a obviously, I'm not a professional photo forensics person.
Speaker 3: I did take a I spent a.
Speaker 4: Lot of time learning about it. So I thought for the documentary, I'm gonna take the low detecture.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do this.
Speaker 4: I want to hire an actual photo forensics person to get to go take me seriously, first of all, because it's hard to find people to take you seriously when you're sitting on a picture like this, and you know, I want to have them go through it and tell me what's up. So I get on freelancer dot com and I even paid for the service where a recreator will help you find someone. And so people are applying and they don't know any more than I do. Like I'm asking on what methods are you going to use? And so they list off all these methods and one of them tells me, well, I'm gonna look at the layers. No, you're not man, because jaypecked. They don't have layers. There's no layers to a japag. What are you talking about? And so finally the creator recruiter was like, Missy, I'm just gonna give you a heads up. Look, no human alive is going to be able to analyze this photo the way AI could analyze it.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to send you a lead.
Speaker 4: And so he did, and I put the picture through the AI and we went through all the prompts and it would come back and give me the answers. And at the end of it, this was the best part. I the final question I asked. I was like, what are the odds that a photo that was captured thirteen years ago? Eleven year? What was? Okay, twenty ten and now we're in twenty twenty four, So how how old is that? I can't I can't mask it, right, what is that? Eleven years, fourteen years, I don't even know, twenty ten, ten?
Speaker 3: Come on, miss twenty ten to twenty years? There weekend?
Speaker 4: I think I said thirteen because I think I did this Sneecember. Yeah, So I'm like, what are the odds that an image that was manipulated thirteen years ago could escape the image manipulation detection techniques that we have today, it's virtually impossible. And AI did not pick up any manipulation around the creature. Everything was uniform. There was a there was a there was a low noise level, but it was it was across the whole image. I mean, AI did analysis that I didn't even know were possible. There were about sixteen different things that ran and it found no evidence of manipulation.
Speaker 1: So you've done all this research on this photo, you know, just to prove that it's legit, and this is what you saw pretty.
Speaker 3: Much, all right. So Rick Grevinik I mentioned him earlier, and.
Speaker 4: He's he had one of these things coming up in his backyard and a lot of people say that his video is faked. He had an I keep put him wrong on password for my phone was oh, he had a lot of people get people just really give you a hard time. So it doesn't surprise me that nobody comes forward with this stuff because they can just be so hateful. But he's okay, this this video with Rick Grevinick, and I'm currently in touch with him, and so I'm super excited about that. But he's he's having weird things happening at his house and he's asleep on the couch one night and hears something open the screen door, and so he's like, I'm going to take video. So he's sitting on his son porch and he's got his iPad in the in the in the screened in area, and he's sitting back and he calls it his preacher because he's terrified. And what you're what you're looking at is a humanoid creature and it's moving all weird. When I saw that, I knew, I knew he wasn't full of it because the way this thing moves, it's it's pretty.
Speaker 3: It's the same.
Speaker 4: It's it's the same thing I describe when I said, you can read a story written by someone who has experienced something very similar to what you have, and you know, you just know they're telling the truth. It's the same with watching this thing move. The way it kind of was like it'll bob and weave. It's not no coordination there.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's so yes, and it's doing this. It's like all curious looking.
Speaker 4: So there was that one that and then when I saw that, I commented and said, you know, guys, there's this other video of a moose on the side of the road in Canada being stalked by this pale white humanoid and it's moving the same way. You know, a lot of people try to tell me that's a blob on a wind child, but you'll have for me the I stabilized it side by side, and then I stabilized the original. And the woman who took the video, she didn't notice this pale creature when she took the video. They were just recording a moose on the side of the road, because I guess that people do that. Oh know, well, yeah, moose is here. Big I remember the first time I saw me. So yeah, something to stop you, of course, yeah, you stop. You take some pictures and take some videos, of course, right, yeah, but you can see this thing. It's like kind of stalking it and the way it's moving. So then there's another video. It's amazing how many videos you don't have videos like this bigfoot. You might get a blur or people say, oh, you filmed that with a potato and it's like, of course, Idaho, like what you're still using Nikon's It's not easy to get pictures things like this. Look, I'll tell you when I saw that thing in the raad, the last thing on my mind was picking up my camera or phone or whatever and getting a kid picture for everybody to look at. I was thinking, I don't know what I was thinking, but it wasn't about getting a picture. So usually these these videos were taken by mistake, like that they accidentally captured it, or like in Rick's case, he was fed up because where things were happening, and he puts the thing in screen porch and and it's long, it's a long video. But the so you've got that one, You've got the guy or the one on the side of the red stalk in the maze. People say it's a smudge on the windshield. I want to smack them. Every time I hear that that is not that is not a smudge on windshield, I'd be I mean, you know, their their opinion is valid. I guess I just strongly disagree. Then the other most compelling one I could think of is, uh, the sky's in an ice cave and I want to say Armenia, and it could have been a different country or Austra. Anyway, he's in an ice cave and he's filming and you and he's like, you know, the camera pans up and you see this pale humanoid creature scaling the side of this ice cave just like leg like arm over leg over, arm over leg. And it looks just like thinging rickyard. And it looks just like the mas on the side of the red Now, I mean not just like, but.
Speaker 1: The similar pretty similar.
Speaker 4: I was so similar that, like, how can you even deny? I mean, it's wild. And there's there's more. There's a lot of them. The most recent one is these people from Kentucky caught one on their security camera and it's walking like on It's it's not it's not like crawling like you see mysel them. It's bipedal and you could hear the people talking. And unfortunately it's a video of a video, and you get that a lot with things like this. But it looked just like. I mean, they all look so similar. It's just I don't understand how well I do understand because they're scared. People are scared. You don't want to believe something like that exists. To believe something like that exists is to be uncomfortable all the time. So yep, I mean, because I have actual permission to use those videos.
Speaker 3: But there's there's a lot out there.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, there's the Nuke's Top five list or whatever, you know, those they have all kinds of crazy videos, and of course some of them could be fake, but all of them, you know, is there a conspiracy that's been going on for thousands of years. We all get together to have Look, we're gonna we're gonna make up some stories about these bald humanoids and let's keep it going, guys. And my great grandmother told me, and her great grandmother told her that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: That's highly unlikely.
Speaker 1: So no, of course, And I want to say thank you so much for making the time, you know, and even having your internet go out, you know, having the line cut and still still making it. That is That is great. I really want to say thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 4: We should get together and talk again because I need to tell you about the story I found about the live giant that was called in Alabama in the eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: What okay, okay, yes, we're gonna stop this right because that is I definitely want to hear more of that one, Missy.
Speaker 4: Definitely, it's the best story. I can't believe I even came across this. Yeah, I'm excited. That's what I'm working on right now, among other things. But I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, yeah, I'm game. I'm totally gay for that, Missy. This has been fantastic. I really want to say thank you for you know, spending the time and and talking to us and telling us here about your experience and about your research, because you know it that this experience has spurned you and and you know created a you know, I don't know, a drive. Uh, you know, just this this this new goal in your life, you know.
Speaker 3: Which is it's madness.
Speaker 1: But I love it, yes, exactly. So I definitely want to say thank you so much, Missy.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm the lucky one for being able to come on and talk to you. I've had so much fun. It was like talking to a friend. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Thanks. I agree, I agree, thank you so much, Missy. And we will get back to your here right away, all right. So I want to say thank you to Missy. Wow, we we could have kept on talking and talking. That was great. She's got a lot of she's done a lot of research.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It seems to be that I keep finding people that have done so much research, you know, like Missy with her her pale walkers or crawlers. You know, we got Sebastian with his UFOs show, Costa with with the UFOs as well, and just so many and Walter Walter Bosley with all his research on portals and in the lay lines. It's been great. You know, this is exactly what we're trying to do. We're trying to collect all this information and you know, pass it on to you. And so again that's for you, the listener, you the watcher, that is what this is for. It's for you to acquire more knowledge and just grow and to come along on this journey with us as we try to figure out what is going on. And like I always say, keep your curiosities wandering and ensure that the light remains lit.
Speaker 7: But the stars with shadows grow.
Speaker 9: Benevolence, echoes, whisper low, big foot romes through the forest, deep.
Speaker 7: And dark man prowls where the brain will sleep. Across our history, we want to lie.
Speaker 9: Seeking the truth that time try to hide.
Speaker 7: You could cure us. And teeth wandering and the lightly through the.
Speaker 8: Darkness done he clif and the codecs the mysteries coment, always.
Speaker 9: Found a way back home, unfo streak through the velvet skies.
Speaker 7: Ailey is watched with unblinking eyes.
Speaker 10: The caronormal homes were silence breaks.
Speaker 7: In the void of secrets. The Lancern wakes through him and relse his stories and tall the cold gas flame is it's a hole.
Speaker 10: Keep your curiosity wandering, and the lightly through the darkness.
Speaker 7: Don't ever quid.
Speaker 8: In the code acts from the Mystery's coming. Always find your weight back home. You have Foster through the velvet skies. Aley is watched with unblinking eyes. The paranormal homes were silence breaks.
Speaker 7: In the void of secrets. So Lancern wakes through here relative stories.
Speaker 6: Some taol.
Speaker 7: The co get famous Like a hole.
Speaker 10: Keep your curiosity wandering, and the lightly through the darkness. Don't ever quit In the Code Acts, the mystery is coming.
Speaker 7: Always find your way back home. Legends rise from the bird's deep core. The last legacy we can't ignore.
Speaker 8: With every step, the fatal gross thin reveal it was where the strength begins.
Speaker 10: Keep your curiosity is wandering, and the lightly through the darkness.
Speaker 7: Corner a clip in the code accident. The mysteries coming. Always find your way. Bet some giants practice that call. Alien's histories will uncover it all. With what the code a cow, I'll never be alone to coo, We'll always find our way home.