Speaker 1: Oh that's are Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy. My name is Jonathan, and tonight is the Cult Member live show. Welcome in everybody for the live show. It's always a good time. Great to see y'all's face is here. Early commerce dude just put that link out like two minutes ago, and already everybody's flooding in. So I love it. Oh yeah, Luke already chiming in, saying, Jonathan, I don't know if you've heard or not, but Crow got footage of the waves going across the sun. I can't say that I'm shocked. I kind of expected it, to be honest with you, because if it's happening to the sun, I almost knew that it was going to happen, if it was gonna be if it was happening to the moon, almost knew it was going to happen to the Sun. I think that when we look up in the sky, we think we're looking at something and it might not be what we have been taught. Now am I gonna sit here? And this is why I always like joke and say, well space is fake and gay and all that kind of shit. It's not that it's not existent, like clearly when you look up you see something. But the problem is is that all of your sources of anything that is outside of lower Earth orbit you have to rely on your government. And I'm sorry, but you know we're coming up on a thousand episodisodes of a thousand different different reasons why you shouldn't trust your government, and yet we still do. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anything about crows footage of the wave on the Sun in the past week, though, There's been some wild shit go down with the Sun right now. They say there's a massive hole on the surface of the Sun that's in the shape of a butterfly, and allegedly it is shooting out one hundred and eighty six thousand light particles in the into space right now, and that's why we're having some crazy northern lights go on around the Earth.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 3: On top of all that three Eye at Lists got its wild shit going on it, I don't know. I haven't seen the crow footage of the Sun. I am very interested to see it, bro I.
Speaker 2: Still don't know what to make out of that whole three Eye Atlist shit. You hear some people that are like, it's an alien mothership, and then other people are like, dude, it's nothing but an asteroid. But it doesn't seem to fit either one of those perfectly. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: It's not acting like an asteroid or a comet has ever acted before like I was. I was actually believe it or not, Jacob went TikTok live twice in the last few days.
Speaker 4: Shocker, I know.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm on this very long drive home from Philadelphia, so I had to do something to keep the road entertaining.
Speaker 4: And we were talking about that.
Speaker 3: So this the the tail coming off the front end of three eye at lists and coming off the back end. This would be equivalent to all right, you know, like when your cars started on a cold morning, you got steam coming out of your exhausts uh huh, okay, think of if you also had an exhaust coming out of the front of your.
Speaker 4: Car and the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, you got steam coming out of the back, no big deal. But as you're driving down the road there is steam shooting out from the front of your car that that don't make no sense. It would just the motion itself would blow it backwards. The tail off of the front and back of three Eye at lists is just pretty much defying all things we thought we knew about how ship flies through space. Then they keep coming up with, oh, it's completely made out of copper. Oh, no, it's completely made out of nickel. Now it's completely made out of iron. It shit's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is. It's absolutely wild. I you know, I don't really know what to make of it. I don't really know what to trust about it, to be honest with you, you know, like, where where do you get trustworthy sources talking about something that is beyond lower Earth orbit?
Speaker 3: You know, Like, I love how the experts also can't agree on anything with it. Yeah, you got that alone should be a massive red flag with people.
Speaker 2: What's his name over at a Yale I think is Hobby Lobe. I think that's his name. And he's the one that's like, oh, it's clearly extraterrestrial. But he said that same exact shit about the for the one eye and the two eye, and he's saying three eye is also so I don't know, I mean, could just be another thing in the sky that I don't know. Anyway, Luke, you've been having your hand up. What are your thoughts on this whole three I at lists conversation, sir.
Speaker 5: The first thing I was going to say is when they told me they got the footage of the waves going across the Moon or of the Sun.
Speaker 4: I looked at the.
Speaker 6: Solar data for that.
Speaker 5: Date that he actually got it, and for a very calm day on the surface of the Sun, for some reason, the wind speed kicked up probably about two times as much as what it typically is at and the interplanetary magnetic field went out to about five times the amount that it's usually at. Meanwhile, there were no flares, no mass ejections, and nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been hearing that the human resonance has been going a little crazy here lately. As a matter of fact, we're getting somebody who because I'm gonna be out real with you, like, I know what the human resonance is, it's basically Earth's frequency, but beyond that, I don't know how to read that chart. I don't know what a high and a lie and a volley and a peak and you know what stability looks like with all that kind of shit. So we actually had like one of the leading people that I follow reach out to us, and she's like super well versed in the whole Shuman residence thing, and so she's gonna be coming onto Meta here soon. But from what she's been saying amongst others, they've been saying that the three I AT list has been kind of messing with the Shuman residence here a little bit too. So that's what I'm saying. It's all over the board. I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 5: So what the regular reading for it is is basically lightning strikes going across the Earth in general, and each little one, instead of making the earth ring it more, kind of makes it ping in a localized area just because of the size difference. I mean, we have my own reason as to why it does what it does, and we can go into that at some other time. But as far as three atlis, I will say it is very easy for spectral lines to be suppressed. So just because you're not seeing a spectral line show up and they're saying, oh, it doesn't have this element and it doesn't have this element, that doesn't mean anything at all. They can easily be suppressed.
Speaker 2: Makes sense? Yeah, interesting, Yeah, I just don't know what to think. Oh, by the way, Jacob is on a road trip right now, so that's why you're not seeing his face, and that's why his audio is. We're gonna say par. I don't want to say subpar. It's just par. And that's okay because we're here and we're rocking, baby, So let's see here. Getting back to the messages, Luke said, I can be your new source. Hell yeah, Luke, you already are our source, sir, fucking right Midnight cong said, what up, fam, what's up? Midnight? Calm my dude.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, Like Jonathan was saying, I'm on a road trip right now. If my audio randomly cuts out, my apologies, just like tell me and I'll try to reiterate whatever I had just said. But I'm I'm doing my best here. You know, one monkey don't stop, no show.
Speaker 2: That's right, sir. God Is Love said, it's like the outside projection in silo, Jacob, do you know that reference?
Speaker 4: I do not. I'm gonna need some clarification on that one.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that. Dougie three Eyed Blumpkin says, Happy Veterans Day.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dougie.
Speaker 3: Also, my brother, I am sorry that I didn't I didn't even check to see if you had messaged me. The last four days have been Oh my god, Philadelphia is a fun town, I will say that, and there was probably upwards of I feel like I'm lowballing it by saying there was like a thousand marines on the streets of Philadelphia just doing eight shit, you know, just being absolute degenerates.
Speaker 4: And it was an amazing time.
Speaker 3: But with that being said, I had zip down time to even try to make any kind of meetings happen. So I am very very sorry that I did not make that happen to meet up with you, brother. But hopefully one day soon I will be returning back to Philly for the Ton Tavern once it's completed and finished.
Speaker 4: Hopefully at that time we can make a meetup happen.
Speaker 2: Brother Jacob, Just out of curiosity, how many different kinds of fucked up did you get while you're out there with your marine folk?
Speaker 4: Oh? Brother, I yes, all of them. All of them is the answer.
Speaker 2: Very well, let's see here, Mario said, hello y'all, hope everyone had a good weekend. Happy belated birthday to my marine bros.
Speaker 4: H Rah, happy birthday, bro, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Uh will of the God says hey, good evening and Happy Veterans Day. Everybody's chiming in on that. I love it. Let's see what else Tony said. Happy Armisice Day, eleven eleven of nineteen eighteen is today eleven eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's That's where Veterans Day came from. Was Armistice Day, basically the day they called the Pea Street for World War One, and from that we get what the Americans turned into Veterans Day. The rest of the world sees it as Armistice Day.
Speaker 2: Not very mystic of me to not realize that today was eleven eleven until eight o'clock at night. But that's okay. To be alive, said, what's up, guys, another beautiful day to be alive. See what you did there? It is it is. I'm feeling especially good today. I butt chugged another green coffee, so you know, got me feeling right. And dude, I mean, hey, I know people have been laughing at that kind of shit, and people have been almost making fun of me. But I'm like, dude, until you try it, you'll never know what it's like to quote.
Speaker 4: Look, it's only a dumb if it doesn't work right.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, and it goes back to Egyptian times. They were doing that, Like this is not new, you know, this is a very very old practice and it was actually meant to almost like wake up your brain, and there's a lot of really good benefits to it. I was talking to my dad about it earlier today and he was like, I don't know, it's kind of gay to be like shoving something up your ass, though, and I was like, I know, if you can get past that, it's really not bad. It's no more than the thickness of a suppository. If you've ever tried a suppository, right, and which you know, you feel a little weird shoving anything up your ass. But either way, my point is is that I have terrible gut issues and I would like to fix that. So that's where I'm coming from.
Speaker 4: Again, it's only dumb if it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: And be honest with you, I don't think i've read one negative review of those that do green coffee in Emmas.
Speaker 4: I've never done it myself.
Speaker 3: I'm curious, but I mean, brother, if it's doing better for your gut, health and energy and all the things, I mean, hey.
Speaker 2: Dude, So I was trying to you know, illustrate that to my dad earlier, because my dad was asking about it and everything, and and so he was like, what are the health benefits now? We don't like. It's not I'm not trying to promote this. We don't have any promotion or anything. I just whenever I find something that works, not yet, maybe one day, but whenever I find something that works, I always like to share it with everybody. Y'all always see me with this this blue tongue. Right, I'm still on that methylene blue. I don't give a fuck when anybody says it works for me. So and as far as the green coffee enema, so it's good for detoxing your liver. And it's a glue to thione boost which glue to thione is, uh, let me see where I had it right here. So glue to thione is your body's master detox chemical. So like it's boosting that and so people feel clear headed, less foggy, more energized, and less sluggish. It's good for obviously constipation and digestive releief relief. Rather, it's good for better mood and mental clarity because it helps with brain fog, irritability, fatigue, and even an anxiety as well, which makes a lot of sense. It's good for reducing inflammation, so as far as like joint pain, inflammation, headaches, and even skin flare ups. It's good for dude, That's what I'm saying. It's fucking multifaceted. It is like a miracle. Honestly. It's good for immune system boost, it's good for weight loss, mood lift, and it's just a many many good things. I'm sure a lot of people don't really care to hear about this kind of shit because I lost them at shoving something up your ass. But i mean, hey, if it works, it works, and I'll just put it this way. I don't get aroused whenever I shove shove a hose up my ass. Just in case anybody's wondering.
Speaker 4: I mean again, not yet.
Speaker 2: Hey you watch I'm not into ass play.
Speaker 4: You know this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play with nobody's ass. I don't want nobody nobody playing with my ass. I'm good on that. I want to stick to the front. But that's my favorite part, right the kabbala king my dude, my kind of language.
Speaker 7: What's up, dude, Like the very fucking it's like the best like antioccident out there. Man, I do the anti Glutathian injections, and after starting those injections once a week, it's been a profound effect, like on your mental clarity and everything like that, and it's still a lot better, all the energized, Like you feel really energized. Combining that with na D, it's uh, it's it's awesome, dude, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I do that same exact thing I do the I do the Oh, actually no, I don't do na D. I do NAC, which very it's.
Speaker 7: Is amazing, dude. I literally did the I was doing. I was well back when I was drinking a lot I was taking I was working on a clinic where I was able to do my own blood work, and my liver enzymes were really high. So I started taking the NAC and that within a week my within a week of still drinking and taking the NAC, my liver enzimes got back to normal baseline.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, And you know what they say, dude, I mean you have your your second brain is in your gut. I actually I think it's actually reversed. I think that our brain is borderline. I don't want to say ours. I don't want to speak for everybody, but for me, my brain is borderline useless when my gut is in disarray, Like I that's just how so whenever my gut and everything on the all my innards are feeling clean and digested and all that kind of stuff, my brain works a lot better. And so I would almost say it's almost like like a prebiotic you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like crazy.
Speaker 7: Think about the NEC too, it's a it's a little bit of a conspiracy talk about a NEC is one COVID hit and everything, because anyc is good for it's an anta accident. It's good for your liver, but it also has a lot of pulmonary function and everything like that. But helps with your pulmonary function. But the government was actually trying to make it into a prescription during COVID.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. That was one of the things that people are having a hard time getting with a long with the what was the horsepace called well quinine. But you know what I'm talking about, all the things that everybody was saying you shouldn't do, it's like if I yeah, yeah, yeah, uh and and fem bendazol, but like both of those, along with NAC, it was extremely difficult for some people to get their hands on that kind of stuff. And here's my thing. If it doesn't work, why are you doing everything in your power to take it off the shelves? You know what I'm saying. It's like like they make it so obvious to me, you know, whenever they start doing it like that.
Speaker 3: Hearing you talk about this and how there's so many benefits of doing the anima, it's basically the same conversation as not being constipated, because that's what leads to all these other things we were talking about.
Speaker 4: And I thought of this Indian guy.
Speaker 3: He I don't know if he was a guru or just random Indian dude a you know what I mean, But either way he was sitting there. I'm gonna try to not butcher the Indian acts in here. He's like, before you make a decision, before you do anything major in your life, take a shit. How are you going to make a clear mental decision when your body is full of shit before you do anything big, stop what you're doing and take a shit.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, big dog, I don't even know if.
Speaker 3: That's backed by science, but you're speaking a lot of likes, a lot of things that make sense to me right now.
Speaker 2: Brown, Yeah, yeah, it's like, what was it in Back to the Future. I think it was the second one whenever Marty goes into the past and Doc's there and he's like because Marty keeps on saying that every oh that's heavy, man, that's heavy, and Docs like it, is everything more heavy in the future? Is everything more dense in the future or something like that, you know, And no, it's like, no, it's just a phrase basically, but you do feel like a lot heavier.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: Whenever you're backed up like that, I know that there's a lot of people out there and got those kind of issues. Ain't got to worry about it. But I also know that there is a lot of people that do have those issues, and so whenever I find something like that, I know I want to try and share the wealth. And as far as who was it that asked God is Love said, oh, you asked what nac is, and then Kabala King answered, but yeah, it's uh, it's really good. It's another glute to thione thing, you know, So that glue to thione is very important. As far as helping to detox you of all of the you know, heavy metals and all this other bullshit that's not good for you. But yeah, dude, I'm all about I'm trying to get as healthy as I possibly can. That's my goal, trying to I'm already down to like two eleven right now. Dude, lost like eighteen pounds in a little over a month. I'm working at it. I will say butt chugging coffee will definitely help. But Tony said, oh, Rose said, what's up?
Speaker 9: Fam?
Speaker 4: What up? Rose?
Speaker 2: We only heard you speak that one time. You haven't spoken since, so hopefully we get to hear you a little bit more. Tony said, I'm i med Al Sharrah, the al Qaeda leader of Syria, visited the White House and went on Fox News this week. Imagine telling anyone that ten years ago. HTG. Greenwald.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a wild time to be alive.
Speaker 2: It's dude, It's all just a crazy song and dance is really what's going on. I I like, and I've been saying it here for a few months, but I I don't trust any of them. I just don't. There's nobody I trust in politics outside of the a few, but even them. I'm like, you know, one point, I had high hopes for some people, and they proved us wrong, proved me wrong. Anyway, there are some people that are still like, you know, I posted a meme on on Instagram like two weeks ago about like it was Matthew McConaughey in like twenty twenty five, like January twenty twenty five or February whatever, whenever Trump got in, and it was you know, McConaughey, all smiling and you know, happy, go lucky and everything, and then jumped to like October November, and it's it's like, you know what he looks like in Dallas Byers Club, like all fucking strung out, looking like looking like a junkie, still wearing a MAGA hat and still saying like uh uh, make America great again, and just hanging on to the tiny little thread of hope. I'm like, yo, that that little thread is getting thinner and thinner and thinner. I don't know how much more you can hang on to. Personally for me, I mean, look, I believe that he ran on the Epstein shit. That's why we voted him in. That's why I voted him in, and nobody wants to talk about it. So I'm like, Okay, so you used that bit of inform, that that bit of information against us to get us to vote for you, and now you're calling us crazy for wanting to look into it.
Speaker 3: I also think it's interesting that all of the media sources are just saying Syrian leader visits White House. No one is acknowledging that he is the Syrian leader of al Qaeda, but like, I guess that's just whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, what was it? I saw a video earlier today about uh, somebody speaking I think was Oh, I don't want to misquoted here. It might have been Tucker Carlson, but it was like a while back ago, and whenever somebody one news anchor was talking to Gaddafi and specifically talking about al Qaeda and talking about like the planes that hit nine to eleven, and he goes, he goes, you never heard about any of these people coming from because what was he from? Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, somewhere in.
Speaker 4: There, Ghadafi was Libya.
Speaker 2: Okay, wherever it was coming from. He goes, None of those people that carried out that mission trained in the Middle East. They all they trained in the United States, and he goes, you know, like that that wasn't like a Middle Eastern plane, and you know what I mean, like the whole hijacking thing, and he was just trying to make it obvious without making it obvious, basically saying that like, yo, that shit came from inside the house, like they were trained here. You're trying to say that just a couple of fucking Middle Easterners who are not trained in anything just somehow hijacked an airplane, steered it into it exactly their target.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like whenever you start looking at it for those with those details, it's like, man, so many people, and there's a lot of people still that buy into the official narrative of nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, oh my god, we were just talking about nine to eleven earlier today as a matter of fact, and it's like there's a few key things that are making people that ten years ago would have never looked into conspiracies, right, but now if you look at things critically, they're starting to. And I was telling people on the TikTok Live like Okay, if you have a friend of yours that.
Speaker 4: Is kind of dipping their toes into the water.
Speaker 3: A really good one to start with is nine to eleven because like, take away the whole thing about the pilots and these planes, take away that these buildings fell when they were rated to take way worse than that. If nothing else, dude, building seven alone should be a massive lynch pin, and like, wait a minute, it certain things aren't lining up here. And then if that's incorrect, how much more of the story is incorrect?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And it starts the it starts the snowball rolling down the hill, so to speak. And it's not something that you're gonna get like super black pilled on like the Epstein Island. That's another one that has been confirmed that is making people question the reality and the official narratives on things. But the deeper you look into that, the more black pilled you're gonna get because there's no upside, there's no big victory at the end of it. These people are still at large, right, and it's something that you will get very very depressed. Looking at nine to eleven is one of those where you could look at it, you're gonna get pissed off, but you're able to see the big picture and not have it ruin your whole life, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, if you're if you're hanging on to official narratives as almost creating the structure, the structure of reality and really like hanging your hat on it, then yeah, unfortunately, you know you're you're gonna have to have that shattered a little bit, you know, And that's really what the show is all about, and just showing that, Like here we are coming up on, you know, our thousandth episode, and we've pretty much gone into I don't want to say all conspiracies because at this point they're fucking infinite, right, but you know, we've gotten into enough of them to be able to detach from any official narrative. I mean, me more so than Jacob. Jacob still believes that we landed on the Moon, even though the footage just fake as fuck. But I mean, neither here nor there. It's like there are certain things that you can look into and just detach from it, Like you don't need to believe that certain things happened in order for you to have a good view of the world. Fucking you know, keep a dream journal, get weird.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And for the record, I believe we landed on the Moon at some point that first landing was complete bullshit.
Speaker 4: I'm willing to acknowledge.
Speaker 2: That interesting just out of curiosity. What year do you think we landed um.
Speaker 3: I would say probably sometime in the early eighties, because when we probably actually made that happen in.
Speaker 2: The eighties, our technology still wasn't great.
Speaker 3: In the eighties, it was good enough to where Reagan felt like he was gonna put laser beams on satellites, at.
Speaker 2: Which point they laughed at him.
Speaker 3: They did they did because we didn't have laser cannons at that time, but we had way more satellites and way more space tech at.
Speaker 4: That time that we had ever had.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying I don't know the specific mission that was the official actual first landing on the Moon. I think we can all acknowledge that the one in sixty nine was complete fabrication and lies.
Speaker 4: But yes, I'm of the belief we have been since. That could be wrong. I could be so wrong.
Speaker 2: What in your mind convinces you that we have gone.
Speaker 4: There's a few things.
Speaker 3: Well, one of them is the chemical I think it's three hydrogen, which for the longest time I thought can't be replicated on Earth. There are a few spots where it does happen naturally, but they are very difficult to find. So but the fact that we were able to find it on the Moon, I think is pretty compelling. But if for nothing else, we've talked about this to the laser beam, that they could shoot at the Moon at a specific.
Speaker 4: Point, not just the entire moon.
Speaker 3: Like, yes, the Moon is reflective, but it's about as reflective as like the ocean is reflective of the Sun's rays, but it's not a concentrated beam that is able to be pinpointed and then directed back at you. And you could actually calculate the time that it takes for that light to hit back, and that's how you can tell how far the Moon is from you.
Speaker 4: That has happened.
Speaker 3: And they actually put these little reflective plates on the Moon a couple of times over. And these reflective plates are not in such a way to where you could shoot at it from any direction that reflects back. You have to be fucking dead nuts accurate to make that happen, and that's something that they could still do today and they do. So there's quite a few little things that I think are more compelling us to.
Speaker 4: The fact that we land on the Moon. I would be lying if I told you a year to which that landing happened.
Speaker 2: Well, and just to tickle your conspiratorial pickle here, sir, no homo lasers. When do you think lasers were created? That was like early nineteen hundred something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't actually know. I don't actually know when lasers were first invented. I'd like looking into I don't google that, dude.
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty. The first working laser was created a May sixteenth, nineteen sixty, by Theodore Maymon at Hughes Research Laboratories. This invention marked a significant milestone and laser technology. Okay, so nineteen sixty the laser was created, which is pretty interesting because that's allegedly the same decade that we went to the Moon, right right, allegedly allegedly, what if, you know, kind of bouncing off of what Luke was talking about earlier, as far as I mean, is it possible that then and the Moon are something other than what I'm not saying that they are plasma fucking you know things, but like, what if the natural surface of what we call the Sun and the Moon are nothing more than some sort of plasma that you would be like almost almost like a different version of water. Let's just say, right, and what if it was already reflective?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, was there anybody that ever tried to shine a laser at the Moon before they allegedly put this reflective surface on there? You know what I'm saying? Like I feel like whenever I look and I and I hear something like that, I want to try and like back engineer it in my mind. So, like, did anybody ever shine a laser at the Moon before they put that reflective thing on there? And then you look at the fucking date of which they made the laser in nineteen sixty We allegedly went to the Moon in sixty nine, Right, I don't know if that was the time that we put the reflective surface on the moon. But what if the Moon was just always reflective? And they're saying, well, see here's the proof that we went to the moon. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to get a reflection. Well, we don't know that.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair, So I just looked it up here.
Speaker 3: The first right, So the first landing, allegedly the Apollo eleven took place in July of sixty nine. All right, August first of sixty nine, What was the first time that they actually shot the laser and got it back? Like I was talking about. So allegedly they never tried shooting a laser at the moon because they only created it nine years prior to the moon landing. But even still, the moon is very reflective, right, that's why it's so bright.
Speaker 4: But it's very different than shooting it at like a mirror, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean there's different ways of that life bouncing back and returning. If it wasn't some sort of a flat surface that could be reflected against like that, they wouldn't be able to get a concentrated beam sent and a concentrated beam bounced back, it will kind of be scattered once to hit there. Think of at this they contrived example, But it's the same thing as shooting a flashlight at a mirror versus at a disco ball.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll give you a little example about what I kind of have in my mind right now, so you know, And we've done a lot of UFO's UFO shows here recently, and a lot of people will talk about, Man, it looks like some kind of shiny, metallic almost plasma like thing. And maybe it's given off a little red, maybe a little orange, maybe a little yellow. Maybe it just looks metallic like silvery, but it usually seems almost like it is kind of metallic, and then it doesn't act metallic. Maybe it'll shift and transform back into its plasma type of form. Maybe maybe that's what we're talking about as far as you know, the moon in the sun. And now I don't even want to sit here, like I'm I'm totally open to debate on this because I'm my mind's not set on it. I'm just trying to think outside the box, you know, because I've never been to the moon, probably will never go to the moon. I've never been to the Sun. Probably will never go to the Sun. Probably wouldn't be a good idea to go to the sun. But like, you know, what if that's like, what if that's what we're talking about. What if they just already are reflective surfaces. Maybe maybe it's not made out of fucking moon rocks, you know, And maybe I mean, and some people have talked about this before too, but like what if the moon gives off its own light and it's not even just receiving light from the Sun. You know, I mean, I get the argument, I do, but is it is it not also possible that the moon the shadow that is being covered up, or the part of the Moon that is being covered up whenever the Sun is reflecting against the Earth and covering up that portion of the Moon. I get there, But what if it's what if that's just its natural process and it's just perfectly synced up. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So that's I was gonna say, when you look at like an a clip that happens. If the Moon was giving off its own light, would never have an eclipse. And if the eclipses are a part of its natural process or whatever, it's not the same as like whenever it's doing its waning and waxing things, and eclipse that we could watch in real time take place. I feel like kind of disproves the whole moon giving off its own light thing. If it is doing that on its own and it just happens to be naturally synced up to what the Sun and the Earth are doing in correlation to it, I feel like Okimus Razor would say that the sun and mood are what's making that happen or the Sun and the Earth rather, that's just my take on it now, to whether the Sun being plasma or not, whether who even fucking knows? Okay, I don't know enough about the physics of plasma or plasmaoids to really speak intelligently on this. What I will say is that the Moon has a lot to do with our crops. It has a lot to do with our tithes, which means that it has a mass.
Speaker 4: In and of itself.
Speaker 3: It's pulling at the water, which brings the tides higher. When it's farther away, the tides are lower. That's something that could be tracked throughout centuries and millennias.
Speaker 4: This being said, and.
Speaker 3: I can't speak with authority on this because I don't know the physics behind a plasmoid. I don't know if plasma has a mass like a solid. Does I know it has some type of mass, Sure, I don't know if it has enough to have the conversation of whether a plasmoid the size of the Moon would or would not affect our tides in that way. But yes, I'm I'm the resident globe tard and I'm also have to believe that the Moon is a real thing. I also believe we have a second moon right now, which is cool for the next like eighty six years.
Speaker 2: That's not a moon, sir. By definition, that is a dumb ass definition. If that's what it's it's defined as anyway.
Speaker 3: One though, is no longer a planet, and I disagree with that. But scientists be saying that shit.
Speaker 2: You ever seen that Rick and Morty Pluto episode. I think about that one every time. Tony, with your hand up, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you mentioned the Moon giving off light. Well, now, the normal scientific understanding of this is it doesn't give off its own light. But if you wonder why you can see the unilluminated side of the Moon, sometimes it's because of something called earth shine, and that's when sunlight hits the Earth and then bounces off the Earth to the unilluminated side of the Moon and then comes back where we can see it. As for the whole plasma discussion, I don't know what they mean by plasma, but normally plasma refers to a very very hot gas, So something like the Sun would be plasma. But the Moon's not plasma. It's way colder. It barely gives off any infrared radiation, and I think these discussions are I don't know, They're not my thing, but yeah, the illuminated side of the Moon gets pretty high and the unilluminated side is pretty cold. Just based on the infrared radiation coming off of it, the Moon's basically just a It's an interesting rock, but it's just a rock as far as I can see.
Speaker 4: I'm with Jacob on this well.
Speaker 2: And that's a perfectly acceptable kind of rebuttal on it. But I mean, does that answer the question as far as the lunar in solar waves that crow is catching on his telescope.
Speaker 4: What do you make? What are these waves?
Speaker 10: Like I must have missed that I saw something about a Corona mass ejection, but what are these waves?
Speaker 2: So imagine you know those old TVs, right, and maybe you were before they went digital. A lot of times, whenever they're trying to gather the picture, you'd have like this almost like this invisible wave that would go down the screen almost like the next layer of film is coming in, right, That is what is being captured whenever people are pointing a telescope up at the moon, almost making it seem like we're living some kind of fucking matrix. So Crow caught that on camera, I want to say, back in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, somewhere in there, and then he recently caught the sun. That's what Luke was saying, that he caught that same weird phenomenon where there seems to be almost like a almost like the sky is some kind of projection and there's some kind of overlay. Whenever pointing a telescope and recording it at the Sun, you're able to see that weird, almost invisible line that comes across the screen. And when pointing at the Sun, which, like I said, I'm not really that shocked. If it happened to the if it happened to the Moon, it would probably happen to the Sun. Now, whenever people are asked, you know, people in the know, people that are maybe astronomers or whatever. Whenever people are asked these questions as to why this is happening, nobody gives a clear answer, because I mean maybe some might say, well, that's just I don't know, that's the fucking dome resetting, or that is that's just our atmosphere or something like that, But why is it only happening up against the sun and not against the rest of the sky.
Speaker 10: You know, it's like a vertical line or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, Tony, if you you remember seeing old movies that were being played from a VHS and out of nowhere, there'd be like a digital wave that will go from the top of the screen to the bottom because something went wrong with the film.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just like a vertical line that's discolored for something. Because if it's just a general waving waviness, that that's explained by the atmosphere. But yeah, I would like to see the picture.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 4: He released a documentary documentary about it.
Speaker 3: It's called Shoot the Moon, and it shows this wave going from the very top of the Moon all the way down to the bottom. Now, as far as the sun wave that just happened, I feel like that could also be explained by the hole that was just discovered in the sun. It's thrown off all kinds of crazy things with the sun. So for him to capture that in the last week or so, this makes perfect to me. Now, as far as the lunar wave is concerned, I watched it.
Speaker 4: And I like Crow. I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: I am not sure what kind of quality of camera he was using because it looks like a digital fuck up to me. But at that same time, and with all respect to him, the other footage that he got of this moon for the entire year was extremely high quality, so it seems very strange that it would be a random fuck up with the same camera he had been using all year.
Speaker 4: So I don't really know what to make of it.
Speaker 2: I actually have the video rate here. The lunar wave is what it's called. But this is his camera and he's gone like he spends high dollar on his telescopes, so I definitely will say that, Like he's talked about almost like taking out almost the same amount of a loan for a car as he did for his telescope, So for sure he's coming in with high depth. Now this is the video. I'm gonna play it. It's only a minute in twenty one seconds, and you'll see it is just the faintest of horizontal lines that is coming from the top of the moon all the way down to the bottom. And you'll see what we mean right here, and it'll definitely send your mind into like I don't know, maybe it'll go into defense mode. I'm not sure. I mean, everybody's minds whenever they start to crack from the illusion. You know, we all have different experiences with that, but yeah, check it out, dude. A minute in twenty one, all right, So as you can see, you see this line going right down here. That's not his video camera. You see what This is not his camera, This is not his telescope. This is something that has been caught by multiple people. And when presented with this information, people just allude to, well, it's Shody Tech or somebody who edited it or whatever. But if you're somebody that absolutely believes that the crow is not here for the smoke and he's actually being truthful and honest, which I'm one of those people. You see it right here. It's coming down. It's coming down, it's coming down, and you can almost see it's two lines. I don't know, maybe it's just one giant one, but it's almost coming at it like perpendicularly a bit.
Speaker 3: I can't really see it on my end, but I'm also watching on my phone screen.
Speaker 4: But I remember when he came on our show and talked about it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just looks like a blurry section of film that is covering the moon, and I'm following it with my mouse right now, and you'll see it come off, bounce off right there, bang. What the fuck is that.
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: And so I don't know, and I haven't seen his son one yet, but it's stuff like that to where I'm like, all right, something ain't right. Something we're being lied to about, something we're being lied to about where we live, what is going on in space? Because and I would imagine personally, if they're not willing to answer this question, I think it's because they can't put it into their scientific terms, because their scientific terms are allultimately what upholds the matrix in a sense, and what if this is just outside the realm of you know, our physics. You know, I don't know. I don't know what to do with it. I try and keep an open mind with it. I'll say that.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I mean again, I could accept that it was a glitch in the camera, something digital happening like that.
Speaker 4: I can't really find a logical explanation behind it. Now, as far as.
Speaker 3: The solar wave goes, the shit that's going on with the sun right now is by all of our accounts, unprecedented. And I think that that also might have something to do with him catching a solar wave on camera.
Speaker 4: So it's it's it's interesting to say the least.
Speaker 2: Sure, but if it's the same exact thing that he caught on the moon all those years ago, and yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad to see the video for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would like to see it too. But just imagine what if it's the same exact thing, you know, and I And obviously it's very very hard to shoot the sun right, like you're gonna get blinded and you're not really, And so what he does is is and we had him on not too terribly long ago, but the way.
Speaker 3: He's shooting the sun, actually it's it's pretty pretty phenomenal from a technological standpoint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's almost shooting it in a negative and then raising up the warmth on it in order to be able to get more of a crystal clear kind of picture to it. And that's how he's able to spot the sun spots and stuff like that. But just the fact that he was able to catch that solar wave, man, that's fucking awesome. God is love. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 11: What's the explanation for the moonlight being so cold, like older than the shadow?
Speaker 2: I don't know if there is a proper one to be honest on that one. Yeah, I think that this is just my own personal thing. I think that the moon is giving off its own light. Now, I mean that might sound silly, definitely goes against what science says, but I mean that's okay.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know what the scientific explanation is behind that, although that is very accurate, and I myself have gotten a glass of water to drop ten degrees from using a magnifying glass on it to collect the moon's beam and use it. Basically, think of the same concept as when you were a kid and you would fry some ants with a magnifying glass using sunlight. If you do that on a full moon and you do that at a thing, it actually gets noticeably.
Speaker 4: Colder at that point.
Speaker 3: Now, I have no idea how scientifically that works, but that also kind of adds to the mystique of it all. You know, I'm sure there's some scientific explanation. I have never been able to make it make sense to me, so I give you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, skunk, what are your thoughts on this, sir?
Speaker 12: I've watched Triple Triple Crow since like the early two thousand and I'm a cancer. So I believe the moon does give off its own light, and I think there's a lot they don't tell us about the moon. Luna is a beautiful thing. And I'll be on here for like an hour and a half and then I won't see y'all for like two weeks. But I agree with that there's some shit that ain't not telling us. But as we say, we are never going to go to space. We're just human beings living. They got the power to do it, we don't. You can't just make a rocket. People have tried and they've got shut down.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And I will say too, like, you don't need the government to agree with you in order for you to confirm your own thoughts on whatever is going on, right, Like I don't need somebody else to agree with me in order for me to agree with myself. And a lot of people do, Like a lot of people need other people to believe whatever it is right. Like I believe in aliens. I need you to believe in aliens. I believe in I need you to believe in flat earth. It's like, you know, you got to meet people where they're at with this stuff, you know, I mean, I don't know. Maybe ten years ago, if you would have talked to me about flat Earth, I would have probably just pointed at you and laughed. But now we've heard how many different conversations. I don't believe in the flat earth, but I at least understand why people think that way.
Speaker 4: You know, right, right, So yeah, you don't.
Speaker 2: Need everybody to agree with you. Here we go, Speared Animals said. I think that it was an inside job talking about nine to eleven, but that the terrorist used it as a sign. But I still get extremely pissed about nine to eleven or nine one one one American death was too much. But the Middle East was throwing parades and shit after the towers went down, So yeah, that's a weird thing, dude. I just don't know. I mean, I think that I don't know. I don't even want to try and speak on the military and governmental shit. That's more of Jacob's stuff. But like, what do you think about all that?
Speaker 4: I think that it was absolutely used to get us overseas right.
Speaker 3: We were trying to figure out a reason we hadn't gone to a proper war in the better part, or getting ready to be the better part of a decade, and America is a warring tribe. We are only doing our best whenever we are killing people somewhere, and I don't that's.
Speaker 4: Not a fun thing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but like, if our history is to be written out again, it used to be there was only like thirteen years of peace in the entire American history, and those weren't consecutive. It was like a year a piece here, three years here, stuff like that. So whenever we were out of war after Desert Storm and Desert Shield and all that, you had.
Speaker 4: Some stuff pop off.
Speaker 3: In the nineties, you know, you had a little Bosnia action, a little what was in Kosovo. I think there was little stuff, but it wasn't full scale war. The American military industrial complex needed a war to happen, so I think that, but it wasn't just like that wasn't the only reason for nine to eleven. I think that there was multiple levels of things that were all taking place at the same time with that, and that that was the catalyst for so many different things. And I'm at least willing to see it that way. Now cut to Iraq. We just did a whole episode about Shaney at Iraq. He wanted us to go to war with Iraq in the nineties, and even more so, even after the whole thing with kuwaitis had he really wanted us to go into war with Iraq in the late nineties.
Speaker 4: Cut to two thousand and one, we're going to war with Afghanistan. Two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Now we're at war with Iraq because of nukes, which clearly weren't there, and he knew that, but we needed to get over there because they have oil and they need some freedom. So I just, yeah, I think it was all They all kind of lynch pinned off each other, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird shit, God is love.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts? So I got some and interesting.
Speaker 11: My mom actually sent me this earlier, which I'm pretty proud of.
Speaker 4: I've been working on her for a while. It was okay, you know the kinogram in Washington, d C.
Speaker 13: Yeah, uh, Well, the theory was that the new ballroom Trump is building is you know, right there at the White House, and it's blocking that lower tip of the pentagram, and allegedly, like the work that's being done underneath the White House is using.
Speaker 4: I think it said, that's the technology to.
Speaker 14: Block the you know the power of that lay line, like the spiritual power of that of the line of the you know, of the of the pentagram, and you know, it's basically like Trump doing something good to fight the to break that, you know, one hundred and however, all those streets are spelled the pentagram that they've created.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very interesting. Yeah, and dude, and I've been meaning to wanting to do a show on this, but yeah, that whole ballroom is very fascinating. Turns out it is the almost identical to the layout of the I think it was the was it like the Second Temple or the Third Temple or Kabala King helped me out on.
Speaker 4: This was what he is rebuilding it to be Solomon's temple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, and it's called the ballroom, which is very fascinating. And if what God is love is saying that it's literally at the tip of the pentagram, I don't think he's cutting anything off. If anybody knows anything about magic and witchcraft, the tip of the pentagram is where you're drawing energy and magic from. It makes no fucking sense. So you're saying that, like, you know what I'm saying. So whenever you look at a pentagram, loo a five pointed star, right, The point is usually pointing up, unless you're doing Satanism, then they point it down, which is retarded. But if you're pointing it up, you're said to be drawing the heavenly powers to you, and you're trying to have that, you know, the whatever is in the center of that pentagram be the conduit that is directing that energy down, and you're trying to basically make like Heaven on earth. That's the idea behind a pentagram, and you're incorporating all the five elements, right. But the fact that he's got the tip of that right next to the ballroom that looks like a fucking Hebrew temple, that's not a good Yeah, that's not a good fucking sign. And and you know what, I don't want to butcher this, but Kabala king, have you you seen the ship that I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, I mean, there's no coincidence either that the I mean that he's been quoted to saying that he's already practicing the kabala and everything like that. And if he's already the so usually when you're drying the pentagram, you're gonna be drawing it from the top o the way down at the basic one that would be down all the way to your left, blah blah blah. And you're trying the spirit down. But if you're drying the energies from ball, that means he's drying the energy straight from Ball down towards the earth, the elements.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean exactly? Yeah, trying to create heaven on Earth or drawing something down from THO.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 3: I just looked it up. I looked up what the design is supposed to look like of the new ballroom once it's completed. That that is not the Temple of Solomon.
Speaker 4: Just so we're all clear.
Speaker 3: It actually doesn't look anything like the Temple of Solomon. It looks like a building in DC with the big Romans columns and the stanchions and the whole thing. But the layout is not very solomon esque to say the least.
Speaker 2: Hold up, I'm gonna find it, don't you worry.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 3: But also, did you hear first of all, whoever is running the White House's TikTok account is fucked being unhinged, and I I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it. So did you see what Trump said in response to Killery.
Speaker 2: It's dude, I I don't even fucking give any more of that energy, like all this bullshit that he has that he's he's you know, given all these little pet names to all of his adversaries. You know, there was Killery and Sleepy Joe and all these names kame and never fucking did a single thing to any of them.
Speaker 4: So I'm not I'm not worried about the nickname.
Speaker 3: Killery gets on the mic and it's saying that she is just appalled that Donnie t is spending all.
Speaker 4: This money and.
Speaker 3: Tearing down this section of the White House and all this and this for a ballroom. It's a it's absurd. His response will from the lady whose husband got his dick sucked in the Oval office.
Speaker 4: I think you're worried about the wrong ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's shit like that that definitely helped get him elected. I'm not gonna lie, but if you see they're all starting to.
Speaker 4: Do sick hey.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just I'm not amazed by ship like that anymore. It doesn't it doesn't like make me, Oh, Trump's a fucking savage.
Speaker 4: He's the fucking man. Bro.
Speaker 2: Like I'm I'm right, here with Trump, fuck him, okay, like not only just fuck him, fuck them all.
Speaker 3: I understand that, though I'm not like a huge fan of him right now because of the whole Epstein shit too. Don't get me wrong, but we at least got to acknowledge the proper shit talking when it happens.
Speaker 2: Bro, I mean, are you going to be amazed whenever Gavin Newsom is up doing the shit talking to you know, because that's how that's how Trump got elected. And Gavin Newsom's trying to do the same old bullshit, trying to trying to trying to corral his bass into thinking that, you know, he he can go one on one with Trump. It's this whole like weird boxing match that they're trying to portray, and I just don't buy any of the theatrics of it anymore.
Speaker 4: Bro, There's a difference.
Speaker 3: Gavin is trying to ship talk and he's horrible at it.
Speaker 4: Trump is a professional shiit soccer.
Speaker 3: It's it's it, We're that's a that's not even comparing apples so apples here, Bro, that's that's comparing a third grader who's talking about yo, mama, this and this, as opposed to like an actual stand up comic who does roasting.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it, you know, but at the same time, I'm just not I'm not sold on that kind of shit anymore personally. But you know what, I did find the video of the ballroom, and this was actually brought up to me anyway, it was sent over to me by from a cult member out there, and it was actually talked about by by Bryce Mitchell, the UFC fighter.
Speaker 4: Okay, and uh, let me.
Speaker 2: Share the screen right quick. And this ship is going to I don't know, maybe we're grassmen at Straws, but I think there's a lot of coincidence going on here. So check this out.
Speaker 15: Does this ballroom look suspiciously close to Solomon's Temple, the ballroom or the bay al room?
Speaker 8: What's going on with?
Speaker 2: Okay, look at it right here. So this this rate here is the original. Uh what did he say? It was the fucking temple Temple of Solomon? And look at the layout like the same. I'm not saying the same exact structure, but it's very similar. Let's continue.
Speaker 15: This gets extremely weird when we start going into his third term in twenty twenty eight, twenty twenty nine, and yes, y'all can scream the twenty second amendment that just waits. I show you what I got to show you. So some people on Twitter figured this out. They looks suspiciously close to this right here Solomon's Temple, specifically the layout for the outer courts to the rest of the structure. We're about to get to the third term in one second. But why is someone posting this saying they're seeing a UFO or something weird going over the White House? Who knows, but I do know. Bannon came out and he just said this, and then at the same exact time he said that Trump will have another term.
Speaker 8: Well, he's going to get a third term, so Trump twenty eight. Trump is going to be president of twenty eight. And people decided to get accommodated with that.
Speaker 12: So what about the twenty second amendment.
Speaker 8: There's many different alternatives. At the appropriate time will lay up what the plan is.
Speaker 15: But there at the same exact time, three state solution, the creation of Christian State of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. And by the way, don't get mad at me. I'm just showing you guys what's happening. Nothing political here. And if you're wondering why Bannon would know. He's been a Trump insider for years, and while this is happening, a huge Trump supporter Bryce Mitchelis came out saying that one not only did he not support them, the more he also thinks he's the anti Christ.
Speaker 16: Hey, I want to let y'all know I'm not with Donald Trump no more. I don't support him. I don't like him. I think he's a corrupted later and yeah, it took me a while to come to that conclusion, but I finally am coming to it. I do not like the guy at all. The first thing for me was he didn't release it story even acting like they did him.
Speaker 7: Exist.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm not biased, man. He talked a good game. He dragged me. I was fooled. I mean, okay, now, let me tell you how bad I think this is. Though. This is really this bad.
Speaker 16: Guys, I want you all, if you're a Christian, I want you to get into Revelation thirteen three, and I want you to read that verse, yeah, about the anti Christ, about the one who was fatally wounded in the head, then he was miraculously healed, and the.
Speaker 17: Whole world marveled at him and said.
Speaker 4: No man can make war with him.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I do think that Donald Trump is that bast of revelation thirteen three.
Speaker 15: Can't show you what he said right here, let's go find it. This end of the year is going to be insane.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you kind of get the point here. And as far as far as Trump coming in for a third term, there's another thing right here that I've been wanted to do a show on, been holding on to it. But there's this thing. It is called the Third Term Project. And this was, dude, this was fuck release back in February. I want to say, so this is old, Yeah, February twentieth, and you can see Jacob. I'm gonna mute you for a second because there's a little playback here, but you can see raziar. The Third Term Project. It says the day and time that it was construed was Thursday, February twentieth of twenty twenty five at interesting gay Lord Hotel in uh Maryland. And you can even do fucking RSVP for a room number. But it says the case for presidential tenure reform. This press conference will explore the case for reconsidering presidential term limits, arguing that extended leadership can be crucial during times of national crisis and economic development. Drawing on historical examples like Franklin Delano Roosevelt for term presidency and international cases such as victor Or Bond and Hungary, the discussion will highlight how sustained leadership foster's policy, connuity, national stability, and long term progress. We will also discuss Representative Andy Ogle's new bill, which proposes a constitutional amendment allowing for a president to serve up to three terms, provided that they did not serve two consecutive terms prior to running for a third. So it would have to be in Trump's state instance where he ran for he was his president for four, took a little break, coming back for four more, then he would be able to get re elected for a third. You wouldn't be able to do twelve consecutive years under this this new solution. I guess that they're that they're raising, but it says the key topics will include unfinished business, the need for more time to complete Trump's agenda, national stability and growth, ensuring continuity and amid global challenges, the will of the people supporting the demand for extended leadership. I don't I don't support that, and building the next generation, preparing future leaders for the challenges ahead. So this this, you know, they kind of want this kind of swept underneath the rug. But as you saw earlier, whenever Steve Bannon, one of Trump's like closest allies, Steve Bannon, was saying, it is going to happen, like it's already written in twenty twenty eight, it will happen. He's gonna get a third term. And so if he is trying to install some kind of fucking weird Satanic temple or something like that into the White House, he has it literally at the tip of the pentagram in DC and he's trying for a third term. Andy was shot in the ear for it. To believe revelation or whatever the fuck it was in the Bible. It's like, I'm personally I don't believe in Antichrist or any of that bullshit. But if there was gonna be one, it's not that far fetched to say that Trump could potentially match that mark.
Speaker 4: So pointed down too, there you go.
Speaker 3: So let's go ahead and break this down from the top and work our way backwards. Here the gaylord hotes where that was, where that came from, is one of the most upscale hotels and convention centers in Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: I've been there many, many, many many times.
Speaker 3: It's right outside the National Wharf, all right. It's actually very remnant of like one of the upscale Las Vegas hotels.
Speaker 4: Number one, number two.
Speaker 3: For them to do some sort of an act to where Trump could run for a third term, that would be beyond an Act of Congress. That's that's gonna be something that there's a reason because of FDR that they have been so stringent about a two term limit, regardless of years. If it was one term here he took a break and then came back. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying that I really don't see that happening.
Speaker 4: Steve Bannon, for all of.
Speaker 3: His shit, and it's not that I dis like him, I don't love him either, but he has been a very polarizing figure for a very long time, and you look at where his allegiances are two it's yeah, he's definitely a guy that we got to keep an eye on, especially as the rest of Trump's term goes through the Temple itself. The blueprints that they just showed. I'm not trying to sound like that guy here. But the only the real connection I could see between the Temple of Solomon and that building is that they are both rectangular in shape. That the new ballroom doesn't have a three tiered inner cordon like the temple does. The outside is not built the same, and the temple needs to be constructed extremely specifically for it to make a fuck.
Speaker 4: So I don't I don't see that the.
Speaker 3: Whole Mitchell guy that they pulled, and I think Hitler had him on his show talking about how the earth is flat, So you know, forgive me if I'm not listening to him as far as his biblical translation either.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he's a solid.
Speaker 3: Guy, but uh yeah, the whole getting shot in the in the head fatally wounded. Nobody considers getting shot in the ear as a fatal blow. So that doesn't signify to me that he is the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: He could be. He very well could be.
Speaker 3: But to make the connection in that way, I feel like that's a bit of a mistranslation and a misquoting, if you will.
Speaker 2: Like I said, could be a grassman at straws. But you look at all that a pac money coming in, you see, and Dude, I was listening to this one guy made a really really good point and then we'll get you Kabala King because this shit is wild. So he was like, you know, over in China, if you have anything negative to say about your government, Bang, we're either going to kill you or put you in jail. You think about Mother Russia during the Soviet Union. You ever spoke out bad against that, Bang, We're either going to kill you or put you in jail. Right you think about what is it North Korea with Kim Jong wun. You say anything bad about your country or about your president, you're either getting killed or you're going to jail. What is that one thing that we're not allowed to talk about over here in the United States? And why is that the only thing that we're not allowed to talk about unless Jesus get out here? Come on, ain't nobody getting banned for it?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: If people were getting banned for talking about Jesus, the Satanists wouldn't exist.
Speaker 4: Give a good time, but I know where to go.
Speaker 2: My point is is that there is one thing that you are called, one thing that is worse than be called, worse than being called a racist, one thing that's worse than being called a bigot one thing. That's worse than being called literally the biggest scum on the earth. It's called an anti semi And so i'll communists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, communists, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't think it has that flavor any more, though not not today, not today now.
Speaker 3: Is that fucking mom Donnie fucking Zoron fucking.
Speaker 4: Whatever, the new mayor of New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's uh, he's trying to put a whole new spin on that conversation, which is terrifying to me. But to your point, dude, I hear you, But we even did a whole episode. Trump is accepted way more from Qatar than he's accepted from israel.
Speaker 4: I. I know.
Speaker 2: But that's new, that's relatively new compared to that Israeli money. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So no, no, I agree, I agree. I'm saying there is a there's a changing of the power stroke in DC right now, potentially everybody. It's like the new hot topic to like, not even potential by the numbers, dude, The math be math in as far as this year is concerned. And I don't think that's gonna slow down anytime soon. The same way the UAE and Qatar have been doing as much as they have for the entertainment world, sports world. Uh, they're doing as the world state. How do you make yourself the biggest power player you spend the most money on DC?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get I get what you're saying as far as the money that's coming in right now. But are you more likely to be canceled in the media, on social media, out in public? Are you more likely to be canceled if you make fun of a Middle Easterner or an Israeli.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's amairic because the media is ran by well I know, media.
Speaker 4: Companies are ran by Jewish people, so like that makes sense.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm aware that Israel as part of the Middle East, it was. You get what I'm trying to say. My point is is that.
Speaker 4: You know, am I cutting out a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's all right.
Speaker 4: But I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 3: It's there's a lot of there's a lot of ties to Israel within our government. I'm not going to deny that at all, but especially with the whole the New ballroom going on, We'll see what it looks like when it's completed, because as of right now it's all concepts and AI drawings and blueprints. You may be onto something and it is a rendition of the Temple of Solomon.
Speaker 4: That's possible. We'll just have to see in a few months when it's completed, we'll see.
Speaker 2: What it looks like. I did want to put this out there as far as if Trump was to be the go for a third term in twenty twenty eight, obviously you would need to amend the twenty second Amendment, right, and so I was curious about how you'd go about doing that. Well, there's a couple of different ways. If you were to go about it by almost like nullifying the twenty second Amendment, you would need to follow the process outlined in Article five of the of the Constitution, which requires either a two thirds vote in both Congress in both houses of Congress, or a convention called by two thirds of the states of the states legislatures. So after that, the proposed amendment must be ratified by three fourths of the states, so thirty eight out of fifty states to become effective. That's a couple of ways. However, I don't think he's gonna go about it that way, I think he's gonna follow in the footsteps of Net and Yahoo and maybe, just maybe there's a there's a fucking American war that breaks out in twenty twenty seven. I'm just gonna throw that one out there personally, because nobody wanted Nobody fucking wanted Net in Yahoo in Israel. They were parading all over Israel to try and not allow his ass to remain, you know, in power over there, and just so happens, he tells the guards to look the other way so that this weird shit can happen in the middle of the night on October or was it October seventh or some shit last year. I don't know, dude, I just don't trust any of them. They're all grease balls. But Kabala King, are your thoughts there?
Speaker 7: Well, all that stuff is very ritualistic and everything. But I was gonna ask save this question for a little bit later. But since it's a weird coincidence that you guys started mentioning Ball, I had this question in regards to I'm reading this book right now, and it's a ritual right for somebody Ball and everything, But I'm not going.
Speaker 4: To do it. But I'm just reading about it.
Speaker 7: But why is it? I want both of your perspectives on this, different perspectives. Why do you guys think it is in all these ancient grimoires and everything, Why do you think that you have to when preparing for these rituals, you guys have to you would have to recite different scriptures of the Bible, like in preparing for Somebody in the Ball it says to recite Psalms twenty four, and a lot of the other nymoirs that I've read in regards to late let's say, the Grandmoire of ever mellon the Mange, A lot of them have to do with, like, you know, something like meditating on different songs, different scriptures of the Bible and stuff like that. What is your guys' take on that? It's just the weird cooinci you guys starting to be in chainball And I'm reviewing this right now as we speak. I was gonna save this question for later, but I thought this would be a perfect time.
Speaker 2: I personally believe that the Book of Psalms is nothing more than a book of spells, and that's exactly what the the Haitians who practice hudoo and voodoo and all that kind of stuff. They'll say that same exact thing. It makes the most amount of sense. Now does it work because it has been working since the beginning beginning of time and it's kind of like one of the oldest grim wairs And it's almost like, I don't know, it's just believable to that point or is there actual magic in those words? Could be either way, but yeah, I don't I don't really know. Jacob, what are your thoughts? Why do you think that psalms is uh is being used in kind of like Satanic magic, you know, whether you're calling on bout ball or bout the mat or anything like that, and and and who do?
Speaker 4: So as far as why it's in who do and voodoo?
Speaker 3: Because the religion, for lack of better words of who do and voodoo are a weird blending of Western and Eastern African traditions with Catholicism. So you'll have a blending like that that this this check.
Speaker 4: Why would they blend it, you know, trying to bring in as many cultural references.
Speaker 2: But why does it work? Why does it work?
Speaker 4: Though I don't think that the psalms make it work.
Speaker 3: I think whatever the entity on the other side that you're talking to is going to make it work whether you do or do not recite a cherry picked verse from the Bible. That being said, just so we're clear, Joelle, talking about the book you're reading, you said, it's a kabbala book.
Speaker 7: Let's have a little bit and then, I mean, most of the books that I read have a lot of I mean most of the books, like especially ancient Grand Mars, do stem back to Kabbalism, you know what I mean, Like they all have the Jewish the rights and everything like that. You all, like in this book right here, you have to while you're drying the circle and everything, you do have to write everything in like the Jewish, the Hebrew alphabet and everything a while, like for when you're drying the circle, you have to pronounce the the Hebrew letters and everything like that ball while you're drying the circle. So it does all stem back in a certain way, back to Kobolicism and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then that makes perfect sense why you'd be quoting from the Old Testament, because that would tie into what would later become Jewish mysticism. So it makes perfect sense why you would quote Old Testament versus New Testament. But I really can't speak with authority on this as far as why a spell or incantation or charm or whatever would or wouldn't work if you didn't quote it from the Book of Psalms. That being said, does it tell you that you have to say it in Hebrew or can you do the thing in English?
Speaker 4: And at work as well?
Speaker 7: No, you have to say an interview that it says that you have to say bet yen lamed while you're saying while you're trying.
Speaker 4: To So it's an if I'm okay, Yeah, Well that that's increct.
Speaker 2: I believe that Hebrew alphabet is very mystical and I don't know enough about it. But and yoke yet, I see you got your hand up. You're ready to chomp at the bit there, sir, I'm ready for this one.
Speaker 7: But go I want to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, dude, what's your interpretation of this?
Speaker 8: Their? So, first of all, I have very little opinion about this subject. In general. Tabala is something that is taught from master to students, and there is a certain reason why it is taught the way it is. At least the actual cobblists. There are a few there, but they are very very they are very very few.
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 2: How do you know that they're very very few? Because to me it seems like almost like a secret society kind of thing to where you wouldn't necessarily be out in the open talking about it anyway.
Speaker 8: Because so there are there are known coblists. I have heard of them in the past. It is a it's I think that's not everybody does. But it's also like these are populists. So kabbala is reserved for holy people. There are those who use cabala or they try to use kabbala for various reasons. But like unless it's done by someone who knows the Torah back and forth, who knows all of the town mood, who knows all of these things, and you as a a feature that would talk this to them, it's like it's cherry picking. I mean, in all honesty as far as like legitimate kabbala.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the the the you know, the the Haitians that are using who do and using psalms as ritual spells. I mean, clearly it's it's working to a degree or else who do would have you know, fizzled out, But there's still a lot of people that practice who do even nowadays, and so they must be getting some kind of result. But if you're not a believer, if you're not a believer in the Old Testament, New Testament, Bible, talmid whatever, then why does those almost incantations work?
Speaker 18: Then because you're using something that is holy. You're using something that's holy. So let's just say it's in the case of Psalms. Psalms is a holy book and we believe is as kind of divine.
Speaker 8: It's not on the same level as the tourists far as divinity or divine inspiration. But those words, those letters you cross like so so Almo twenty four, you know the famous yet I walked through the shadow of the value of the value of the shadow of death. I will fear and amenable. Right, So these are words that are holy and have a certain point. So there's the positive side and there's the the other side. So the other side in that kind of term is called the citra achra, and basically the citru oka is where there are powers from the other side that like just because it's use for the dark or the other side, like, it's still possible for for it to be used. It's just it's a different to other side of the coin, like the dark side of the force in essence.
Speaker 7: Okay, So like let's say, like like based on the what you just said, Like, let's say this is my question, like somebody that's studying like the the orders and rights of the Golden or let's say let's put it in like let's say Alistair Crowley, which was an initiated in the Order of the Golden Dawn, and would you consider him a cambalist or somebody that just used the kamala?
Speaker 8: He would be probably something somebody that tried to use magic and tried to cherry pick. But as I said, unless the person has a thorough understanding of the Torah of the Talmud and has had an actual Jewish teacher, these people are using the other side that they're not. They're not like it might be a quote unquote form of kabbala, but and it may in fact work because there are powers that in manifest, but it doesn't make it make it legitimate.
Speaker 4: What do you feel like?
Speaker 3: Calling alis or Crowley a cobbol list is actually an unfair statement.
Speaker 4: If anything, he was, he was an occultist, right, No, doubt, but he was very eclectic.
Speaker 3: In that he was taking some Eastern, he was taking some Western. He was throwing his own spin on certain aspects of it. I wouldn't call Alisa Crowley a cabalist by any stretch of the imagination. I think he be trying to use portions of it, yes, but you know I wouldn't. I wouldn't call him that just on my own ear.
Speaker 7: No, that's what That's exactly what I was trying to figure out. Like, let's say, like I wouldn't say it was coblist either, but but he did. He was pretty well first in all of that stuff, you know what I mean. So that's where I'm trying to figure out that the distinction between it.
Speaker 2: Well, Roy, I do want to ask you, though, so what do you make of of Trump having a Kabbala teacher way back in the day. I mean, he wrote it in his book, said he had a copy.
Speaker 8: So just because so I think that that's kind of a new aging thing. I don't necessarily know, like Cabala centers were a thing I think in the late late nineties early thousands. That didn't mean that those were legitimate places. Those were all people that cherry picked, and they're life that put a certain flavor on it, like the people that wear the red the red bracelet. Right that may or may not be in the Kabbala, but it's just it's more of a new age movement than legitimate pabilism. Like there are stages that I could tell you, Like there was.
Speaker 19: A rabbi from Hush, Canada named Rabbi Michulem Feisch, and he studied the Kabbala, and it was known that he performed miracles, like and there was there's a book that I read about him performing miracles.
Speaker 8: So like there are those who can sl perform miracles, there are serial people that have studied Kabbala. But as I said, there's like a light side and a dark side. So the light side of it is where I guess I'm trying to come from as far as why you would need all of these tree requisites before he even gets there, as opposed to other people that take a little bit of this, take a little bit of that, and are are still able to perform certain rituals or have these things come in t truition, because there is another side who's working.
Speaker 2: It all right, So I just pulled it up there was a Trump or there was a book that allegedly Trump wrote. It's called Trump The Way to the Top, the best business advice I ever received. And in a section of that book, he goes one day when my kabbala teacher, Iten Yardini, which we're going to get into him here in a second, asked how I was doing. I told him I needed a break. I was thoroughly exhausted, overwhelmed, and overworked. Then said, do you know what you should do?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: I thought I was going to uh, he was going to encourage me to take some time off, but instead he replied, no, go to work harder, be careful what you asked for, because you may get it. And Iten was right if I if I asked for a break, God may hear me, and I may get one, a long one. I took this advice to heart and started to work even harder. So I was like, all right, who's this? It ten Yardeni then, and I could be saying that name wrong, but this character, just to give a little background, it.
Speaker 8: It's spelled e I t A n Aton probably.
Speaker 2: Aton uh Yardini. It's like yard e n I. How would you say that?
Speaker 8: I mean that I don't know, but for sure it's the first name is Atons.
Speaker 2: So Aton Yardini is an ordained rabbi and a senior instructor instructor at the Kabbala Center. So you're right about it all.
Speaker 4: So so hold on.
Speaker 8: So the rabbi, what kind of rabbi is the orthoox is the conservative? Is your reform as you can re start is That's where you It's where you need to know his credential.
Speaker 20: So just because if somebody says rabbi, that doesn't necessarily necessarily mean much because there are some conservative movements that are galitarian and they might call a woman a rabbi, So like you have to help it with credentials.
Speaker 8: In this case.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it says that Ititon is an ordained rabbi and this is from I believe his website. It's called one House dot Kabbala dot com and it says een Ititon, how do you.
Speaker 8: Say it again?
Speaker 2: Aton Aton Aton aton Is is an ordained rabbi who studied personally with rav Berg.
Speaker 4: Do you know who that is?
Speaker 8: No idea?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I know who that is. That's the guy that wrote the book. And I bought that book like way back when it was like three or four years ago I bought this book and it's called The Way and it was like supposedly the Kabbala converted to English and their interpretation of it either way. So study personally with rap Berg and he has played a major role in the globalization of the Kabbala since nineteen eighty five. He shares this knowledge from his heart as it dramatically altered his life view and gave him direction and purpose. He knows Kabala can have the same influence on others. He taught in Jerusalem, Los Angeles, Toronto, Mexico, London, and Florida. As a senior instructor. He helped found the Kabala Center in Toronto, in addition to assisting in the opening of several other key locations throughout North America. Doesn't say so it's.
Speaker 4: A Kabala center.
Speaker 3: So it sounds to me and Royce, you're the resident Jewish correspondence, so you tell me it sounds very akin to like a Mike Dojo type of situation.
Speaker 17: Yes, okay, right, But also because like somebody who actually studies Kabala.
Speaker 4: Is not going to be publicizing this stuf, because this is.
Speaker 8: Not for the masses. So the word kabbala comes from the world bail, which means received. So like it's a very selective process to where like even how with before you had the scenes or you had other groups that were like very secretive. This is like and not everything is made from masses. Kabala sure as hell is not made for the masses. Like that's just retarded.
Speaker 3: So this is where they start to go into the realm of dare I say Charlatanism.
Speaker 4: I don't so.
Speaker 21: That I couldn't tell you this person could very well believe what they're spewing, but the fact that they're trying to give it to everybody and no offense.
Speaker 8: Generally cabala is a Jewish thing that it would be from rabbi to students, not to non Jews.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So, like I just found right here it says Trump studied the the Talmudic kabbala under Rabbi Yardini by Jeff Fensky f E N s k E. So I'm not sure, So talmud at kabala is there? Does that help give any answer?
Speaker 8: Not off the top of my head, Like I know, there's uh, there's Lurianic cabala, which is basically learning from the ari A Kadosh. But I do not know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that kabbala stemmed off of Talmud. I thought Kabala stemmed off of Ot.
Speaker 8: So everything in essence comes from Ot. Right. But like so we definitely remember even when it comes to the Gamara and the Talmud, they are all referencing things that they were taught that originally came from Mount Sinai, from Moses.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So what I found here is that the Talmudic kabbala refers to the mystical interpretations and teachings derived from the Talmud, which is a central text in rabbinic Judaism. It emphasizes the It emphasizes the esoteric aspects of Jewish law and spirituality, often exploring the nature of God and the universe through mystical frameworks.
Speaker 4: Damn, but the Talmud is basically a giant rule book, is it not?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: So there's actually funny enough, there's actually no rules really, Like there are rulings and how you come up with certain decisions, but as far as how we make a hell a decision, that's the shikan, which is the code of Jewish law.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, excuse me a bit of a miss speaking here. Let me try to rephrase that. The Talmud is basically a list of very long, very in death lists of how to be the best jew you can be, regardless of where you find yourself.
Speaker 8: Is that network, No, no, no. So the basically the Gamara is comprised of a couple of different things. So the first is basically you have these little snippets, which is called the mishna, and basically what the missiona is were little like shorthand that the original sages wrote whenever they were when they were they were taught the oral the oral Torah. After that you have the Gamara, and the Gamara basically our pages and pages long to explain what these missionas means. Like for example, so there's something called dafyomi, which is where you learn one page of Gamara a day and you're complete in seven and a half years, because that's how long it takes if you do that. And basically what we're starting right now are corbanos, which are sacrifices, Like right now there's no temple, so sacrifices are. However, we're still learning them anyway, so it's not necessarily just how a Jew lives a good life, because that's more the code of Jewish law, and and that's the whole thing thing. Now, granted, the the way that the that the quote of Jewish law was derived was from the tal mood, and then you had different rabbis, different different stages who made certain rulings one way or the other. And then that's what got to how we have a codebook that says, okay, whenever you put on your pants, you put in your you're dominant. You're dominant first, and then you're not not dominant there. So, because there's no rulings really in the Talmud, I found.
Speaker 2: That the time required for initiation into tal mood at Kabbala varies greatly depending on an individual's prior knowledge of Torah and spiritual development, rather than a fixed Generally, a strong foundation in talmod or other jeury or other Jewish texts is recommended before delving into Kabbalistic studies, which can take several years to acquire. So I'm only I'm interested in this because if Trump had this Cabbalistic teacher that was mainly in the the Talmud at Kabala, I don't know what the fucking difference with all the different forms of kabbala is. But if that's what is required in order to better understand the Kabbala, If what they're saying here that there is some sort of initiation or at least uh a duration of time that you know, has to has to pass before you can even start to understand, it makes me wonder just how long Trump has really been in it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I don't think that. I still don't think that Trump has a thorough understanding of the Torah and all of the teachings therein or the town would itself. As Jacob said, it seems to be more of a charlottean asked thing. It's more of a camp. It's like you have this person and this is, oh well, here, here are these fun ideas. The fact that there that Trump, who is not Jewish, is being taught these ideas automatically throws a red flag to me, like this does not seem legitimate.
Speaker 2: Not openly Jewish anyway, I mean.
Speaker 8: Has he been has he had any kind of conversion or have his parents like.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 17: But here's the thing is that even if somebody is Jewish, so let's just say he is for ships and giggles.
Speaker 8: Right, So even if somebody says that he's Jewish, I still don't see. I mean, he's not wearing a yamica, he's not wearing the strings, he's not praying three times a day like he has somebody. Okay, hold on the way. Wait, So wearing a yamaica at the Western Wall is a very common thing, and a lot of other presidents besides Trump have done that. That's just I think a respects that's respecting.
Speaker 4: Like right, let's just say even do that, not just presidents a lot of his correction.
Speaker 17: Well, not only that, Let's just say, if I have a friend that's not Jewish and if they walk into a Cynegard they're going to put a skull cap on, doesn't make them any more or less Jewish.
Speaker 8: It's a respect things as of that moment.
Speaker 2: What's the purpose of wearing a yamaica in the first place?
Speaker 17: So yamaka if you've ever wondered why it's spelled Yarmolca basically comes from the Hebrew for year eight malca, which means in reverence or awe of the king.
Speaker 8: Is to remind us that there is a God above us at all times.
Speaker 2: So if you're not Jewish, why would you partake in.
Speaker 8: That as a respect thing?
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, John, the same thing if you have If your wife and you, for whatever reason, were to go to one of your friend's weddings and he happens to be a Muslim, and out of respect for their culture, he asks, Hey, can your wife like wear a scarf over her head? Not a full on her job, but just like a little something. I mean, you know, it would make my family feel better. It's a cultural thing. Would you be like, no, fuck you, my wife's not doing that. Or would you be like, oh, yeah, no, I mean we could do that to respect you and your people.
Speaker 4: No, do doubt.
Speaker 2: I mean, would they take off the job if I asked them to come into my house.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking is this return, I'm asking would you show the respect to where you have been invited?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 2: No, It's not something that I would partake in, like if it's not my belief, Like, I'm not gonna do something just to make you feel better about your beliefs.
Speaker 4: It's not about a belief, it's about respect of the culture.
Speaker 2: Though, Bro, Yeah, about their beliefs.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, let's say you're a you get invited to a really upscale restaurant, like a really fucking upscale restaurant, but you do need to wear.
Speaker 4: A coat and tie.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever even seen you wear such garments of clothing, But would you wear a coat and tie out of respect for whoever invited you and is paying for your meal?
Speaker 2: Does it go against my spiritual beliefs?
Speaker 4: Does it?
Speaker 2: I don't believe. So that's what I'm trying to say. Like, if you were to go to the fucking Middle East and go hang out with the fucking Taliban, are you gonna start chanting death to America just to like be nice?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: Wearing a yamica at the Western Wall is not equivalent to chanting death to America. Wearing a Yamica means you're acknowledging that God exists and is above you.
Speaker 2: I don't think you need to wear something like that in order to convey that message.
Speaker 3: No, but that is what the cultural customs of that area of the world asks of anybody that is visiting well, and.
Speaker 2: The cultural customs of the area of the world that I come to don't necessarily need to wear that. So I don't feel that I would need to wear it in order to make other people feel comfortable. It's like, you know, what if somebody was just reverse engineer it, Like what if you invite a Jewish person into your house and I'm not saying that you would be this, but imagine if you would go to this length. What if you invite a Jewish person into your house and you say, hey, you know what I like over here? We represent Christ and we're not really with that ot bullshit? Could you take your yamica off while you're sitting at the dinner table? Do you think they would?
Speaker 3: That's actually a very good question out of respect, right, Like people have been asked to take off their hats at the dinner table.
Speaker 4: I bide by that in my home.
Speaker 3: I've never had a Jewish person come have dinner with me and had to have that kind of conversation. I don't know, to be honest with you, I wouldn't ask them to because I know it's a religious garment of theirs.
Speaker 4: But let's say that it's not to.
Speaker 3: Me, let's say it to anybody Else's like, no, you're not gonna wear a hat at my dinner table, I needs you to remove it Royce in that time and place what is the custom in the Jewish tradition on this.
Speaker 8: So you're I think there's two different answers, potentially well couple. First of which how religious is the person? Because if somebody acknowledges that there is somebody who is related a Jew, and it is known that they do this, I think it would be kind of disrespectful to ask that person to take take that off. How However, if they're in a if they're in a place, so let's just say I am over in the Middle East, and sometimes in some places they don't like Jews. If it would be hazardous to my health to be acknowledged as a Jew, you are allowed to not wear a yamaka.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, Actually, as a matter of fact, so let's let's take it like this, just to put it in the best scope possible. Let's say that you get invited to some billionaire's house right for a dinner, but it's also you'all going to be discussing business, maybe not selling a product, but something of the upper ecelon of business.
Speaker 4: You don't know anything about this guy. He really doesn't know anything.
Speaker 3: About you, except for like third party, you get there and come to find out it's not even a Christian thing. He's just an old school, traditional Southern guy who doesn't like people.
Speaker 4: Wearing hats at the table.
Speaker 3: He sees you and you're wearing a yamaka and he asks you to remove it at the table because it's just it's a Southern thing. It's nothing against the Jewish culture, and it's nothing pro Christianity. In that situation, what would you do? I think you would be the most correct answer.
Speaker 8: I think it would be based on the individual, because I would I would imagine I don't First, I don't know. I will start with saying I don't know. My guess would be if I'm comfortable.
Speaker 17: It's a hard thing to say, because, like because Jewish law says that a Jewish man should not walk uh for almost which is like three feet without your head being covered.
Speaker 4: So however, if I at the table you ain't moving, that.
Speaker 8: A good point, very point. I think it would be basically individual like yeah, some some might say yes, some might say no. So the great thing about Judaism sometimes is there is a stringent opinion which would say no, and there might be a fringe leaning opinion that might say, in these circumstances, it is okay, too interesting because there's almost there's almost never a black and white answer. Like so many years ago, when I was in the military, I used to work on the flat line. There are no hats allowed on the flat line, so I so because my job required it, I did not wear a yamaka. Right, So I'm time place situation I think has a lot to do with things.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it, I get it. I'm just saying, you know, if I just think that it should be it should be both ways or should be neither way.
Speaker 4: That's just a Mandalorian to take off his helmet.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, I never met a Mandalorian, and it's a fictional character, so that's probably I mean good that you know of spirit animal convulsing for the first time. Actually, uh, an hour and thirty eight minutes in, we're gonna hear the spirit animal's voice. So I don't know where the fuck you've been. Did you have to smoke multiple dubies just to build up the courage to get behind the mic?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 9: No, I've my phone's been acting stupid and I didn't get the Uh. The Lincoln time because Pejon wanted to be on that cook shit. So talking about removing ahead of religious headwear. So we all know my favorite wordlord is uh that he actually did, y'all when y'all speaking of it brought up the scenario, he actually asked us some of a Sultan scent immer series to him, and he said, oh, when you're into my thrown room, you'll take off your tobns.
Speaker 6: He mind up as an ottom enslave in the big house and everything.
Speaker 9: So when they they said no, he had that they he said, fine, you don't want to take your turbin off, I'll make sure you'll never take it off, and he nailed their turbans.
Speaker 6: To their head.
Speaker 3: So that being said that also there is some debate in the historical community if that was actually a Lad thing, because there's also two accounts of that exact story happening from a century before and from two centuries before from other European powers that had emissaries come to their court, so it.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's very possible.
Speaker 3: It's also very possible that that story got attributed to Vlad to further the lore of him.
Speaker 9: The tux Dudy pop pop again because that man was a war heler and a good knight of christedam.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, yep, all the things.
Speaker 9: Also a sagod part about the yamica, right, so how does one wear that in uniform? And and I say that because I have now seen in the US Army there's people wearing turbans, and uh, I don't know how that I had to feel about that because I'm hold hold on.
Speaker 3: The turbans that you're seeing being worn are from sikhs. So it's it's they're they're awesome. That being said, we had jew Doc and he would wear his yamaica in his came he's in place of his cover.
Speaker 6: Well, how does that work? Like you're not undercovered?
Speaker 4: Doll?
Speaker 9: You gotta have you?
Speaker 6: I just I just don't want to stand.
Speaker 4: Royce John Mann brother.
Speaker 8: So with Okay, So while you're in your dress blues and you're wearing the uh the flight boy cap, and I will not say that an other fun word for it, no, but there would be so there's not enough room for a yamaka. Plus that, so I would not wear yamaka, but the actual cap covers as a cover. When I was in uniform and I was outside I would wear my hat like a hat that would cover it up, and then whenever inside, just pop the cap and still be able to wear a yama underneath it.
Speaker 3: No, dude, you Doc just never wore a cover like ever. He just wore his yamaica whether he was outside or inside. And to be honest with you, I don't think anybody really knew the rules big enough or well enough to call him out on it. Plus he's Doc, and what Doc says is the word of God.
Speaker 4: So he just kind of got away with it.
Speaker 8: Why not Look if he if he if he can get away with it, fantastic. I'm just telling you what I did.
Speaker 6: But the reason why I ask is we had a buddy of mine.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna say his name, but we called him the g Dog because that dude he loved to fight. Yeah, like he he he always he never had his yamaka. He would keep it in like his breastpot. And I even asked, like, what's the point of having it if you're not gonna wear it? And he just everybody told me. So I was wondering why I have it? If you can't wear an uniform, you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Cut that sitter in boot camp too. Royce.
Speaker 8: Uh no, but because by that time I was not so religious, and I will like, I tried it once and then like there were some tis that said, hey, what are you doing. I don't know if you wear this uniform, be careful, you might be giving some shit. So I said, okay, no problem, gotcha, okay. As opposed to now we're like, basically, I will wear yamaga all the time, and then when I'm at work and I'm wearing my welding cap, I use that basically as a very large yamaica.
Speaker 3: So I mean that's basically what a welding cap is is a big as yamica with a little bit of a flip bill.
Speaker 4: So I mean it works, and I love it.
Speaker 2: I love each and every one of you. I love you, sam Tony with your hand dog, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, not only Jews and Sikhs have pretty strict religious teachings about head coverings for men. There was a Christian sect that also did, the Quakers. You've probably heard of them. They're major in American history because they believed all people are equal in the eyes of God and refused to show deference to social hierarchies. This practice, known as hat honor, was a deliberate act of defiance against the class system, as removing one's hat was a sign of respect to social superiors. Quaker leader George Fox famously stated he was forbidden by God to take off his hat to anyone, including the King of And there's any I summary, obviously, but it comports with what I've read before about it. And yeah, the Quakers, they wouldn't even take off their hat for the King, and Catholicism women are required to his traditional Catholics are supposed to women are required to cover their heads in church, but men are forbidden from covering their heads in church. And when it's really cold outside and I got a cold or something, I really want to have a beanie on or something, and my wife will just not let me. But luckily that hasn't happened in like five or six years.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: The Quakers are interesting groups due Nixon was the only Quaker president we've ever had. Now, he wasn't wearing a hat also, at least not that we ever saw him wear. But fascinating, I didn't realize that the hat was a part of their religious dress.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. Yeah, and there was some talk.
Speaker 10: A couple of weeks ago in Josh Monday's podcast, he brought up the verse from Paul about how women are required to cover their heads in church and men shouldn't cover their heads, and he kind of just skipped over that and said, well, you know, this is more about like men should love their wives and wives should respect and follow and obey their husbands and what. But you know, the passage really says if you're a woman, you gotta wear it, and if you're a man, you absolutely can't. And it seems like he tried to apply it universally to all times and places, and yet today I would say like ninety percent of Catholics and like ninety nine percent of Protestants do not observe that, and we don't feel.
Speaker 4: Like it right.
Speaker 3: They they try to say, oh god, I remember hearing a sermon about this, okay, So they try to spin it to where a woman wearing a covering over her head of some type her husband is her spiritual covering, and it works as well, that's not what the fuck was written down or the intent behind that. As a matter of fact, if you look at the context. As always, I bring up the time, place and audience the church that that was being written to the women were putting way more importance on their jewelry and on their appearance. He was telling that specific congregation that the women need to not worry about the jewels and their looks so much. And as a matter of fact, cover your head when you're going into church, because it's not about what you look like. That's the actual context behind it. But to your point, so many people have taken that and spun it to mean a bunch of other things, and they think that every single word of the New Testament we're supposed to apply to our churches. Same thing with the women are supposed to be silent and submissive to their husbands. In the same book, he even calls out a few women specifically as teachers and says, also, yeah, women are not supposed to have any kind of a over a man.
Speaker 4: In the church.
Speaker 3: Then goes on to say, oh, give so and so and so and so all my love, they're excellent teachers, and y'all need to listen to them.
Speaker 4: And he's talking about women, So that's kind of counterintuitive.
Speaker 3: There was a reason for all of this, but people are taking it out of context and blasting it like it's a law we should all be applying. Women are not supposed to be silent. He was talking to women in this church that were gossipers. But again, yeah, anyway, couldn't.
Speaker 2: You just say that about like all of the Gospel, that it was all just applying to the context of whatever was going on right there, that it doesn't necessarily have to be something that applies to everybody. I mean, couldn't you just kind of explain it away all the time with that kind of ideology.
Speaker 3: I'm not explaining it away, I'm giving the deeper meaning behind it, which we as Christians are supposed to do.
Speaker 4: That we're supposed to do our due diligence.
Speaker 3: If you're just reading it and just taking it at face value, sure you'll get a message. But if you also don't understand, like for instance, when he talks about how and we talked about this too, translation issues in Africa, they have changed a certain portion of the Bible where he talks about how Jesus knocks at the door for all of us it's up to us to.
Speaker 4: Let them in.
Speaker 3: In that particular Bible for that particular country, they say he comes and coughs at the door for everyone. Now, why a cough was the difference in that culture. Even the thieves will knock on the door, but it is more polite for you to call for like clear your throat, to announce that you have arrived before you knock. So that's not a mistranslation. The message, the deeper meaning behind it, the context behind it, is still reaching the people that it needs to reach. It's not you're explaining it away, and it's not. For the record, you said the Gospels. The Gospels are only four books. What we're talking about is later on what Paul wrote. So but neither here nor there. You've got to look at what was going on at the church when he wrote that letter to that specific church, and it gives you a better grip of what the situation was and what he was trying to convey.
Speaker 2: Right, But I guess my point is, like and to use the Gospels, I'm I'm aware that there's only four books called the Gospels. It's not the entire thing. But as far as the Gospels go, i'm there are two different what was it called, like the Sermon on the Mount or something like that, there's two different variations of that story because they're speaking to two different people.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong in saying that? Or am I true?
Speaker 3: It's from two different perspectives, but the main narrative is the same. They don't conflict each other by any means.
Speaker 2: Right, But couldn't you just say that you know, whoever was speaking was only speaking to those people and not to the rest of the world for all time?
Speaker 3: Okay, the sermon on the Mound is Jesus. He is speaking for everybody for all time. Paul was speaking two specific churches, and we as modern Christians should be looking at the example that was set up by the original churches.
Speaker 2: Right, But I guess my point is is that how are you how do you know when to discern if this is just meant for this group or if this is just meant if this is meant for everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, Jesus was speaking for everybody. Paul was speaking on behalf of Jesus to specific groups.
Speaker 2: But if it was only to those specific groups, why would you need to put it into the most historical book of all time to speak and read it to all people if it was only for that group of people, is my point?
Speaker 3: Because he is teaching how to set up a church how to run a church, how to behave while inside of a church, how to be a good Christian. In the modern era, Jesus didn't tell us how we need to set up churches.
Speaker 4: He told us how we need to live.
Speaker 2: So whenever people are setting up churches nowadays, nobody refers back to how Paul was teaching it.
Speaker 4: They should.
Speaker 2: Well, if it was only for those people in that context, then why should they?
Speaker 3: Like I said, we should be modeling our churches off of the original churches.
Speaker 2: So context doesn't necessarily mean then how not. Well, if it's for everybody and not just that specific group, then what does it matter.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you got a church that all the women are gossipers and they're putting way more emphasis on their looks than hearing the word, then yeah, the pastor of that church should probably try to implement some things or preach some specific sermons that will dissuade that and get the people on the right track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Yeah, I'm not I'm not coming at you in any kind of way. I'm just curious.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like you are brother.
Speaker 2: I'd just like to try and you know, these are the questions that I come up with in my own mind to try and make sense of it. But spirit animal, go right ahead, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I was I forgot what I was gonna mention then, but I started texting because I was memb it.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 6: A thing happened last week.
Speaker 9: There was a a guy apparenty Hillman, and a advisement teacher out the high school had a plan or something, but he he pulled it. He pulled us fucking to the hotel right next to the school and everything right down the road. Deputies tried to get take him or whatever. I don't know what caused it or whatever, but a gunfight ensued. He ended up getting hit, try to go into the they fired up the deputies. The deputies would turn to fire. He tried to go into the woods right next to the school and everything, which there's a path and everything used by RTC. The school went on a lockdown. He ended up dying on school grounds and everything. He had a fuck ton of AMMO and apparently he had an accomplice, which was one of the advisement teachers. So that's just a little bit of local news from my neck of woods. And yeah, the CHEF departments being super fucking shady about it though.
Speaker 2: Crazy shit everywhere. Really Wow, So all right, I want to get back to the chat because we're slacking again, Tony said. Israel orchestrated nine to eleven and the Kenity assassinations. Paul and Savon, kurtzberg I, Hud o'deed Elner, Omer Ma Mamari, and Uran Schmul were five of the agents who were caught and admitted to knowing of the attacks in advance. Dude school sound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are some of the most Jewish names you could find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spared animals Like all I hear is we need a new crusade.
Speaker 10: Yeah, those guys you got like five minutes because I could, I could go on about these guys. They were apprehended on nine to eleven. You might have heard about them. They're called the Dancing Israelis and you might wonder, Okay, why would Israel, why would Israeli intelligence do this? But it really worked out well for them and they the Neo cons wrote a document in nineteen ninety nine called Projects for a New American Century where they wanted more American presence in the Middle East, and they said that there needed to be some kind of new Pearl Harbor event to make it happen, and they managed to get well. They managed to collaborate with al Qaeda to pull it off while keeping their own their own hands clean enough that most people just never even suspected them at all. Even I, like I was relatively conspiratorial minded, and I never heard about this until maybe a few years ago. The first time I ever heard about it was Borat, of course, because you know, Borat kind of it made fun of it by things.
Speaker 4: Baron Cohen is Jewish, which is hilarious. Yeah, he can get away with it.
Speaker 10: And I remember his characters saying, we decided to drive across the United States instead of fly in case the Jews repeat their attack of nine to eleven. How how absurd is that? But you know, Israeli intelligence didn't, They didn't, they didn't. It's not like the hijackers were from Israel. They were obviously Muslims doing it for their own reason. Osama bin Laden wanted to do it to draw America into a long fight in Afghanistan that would cost America trillion dollars, and that's what happened. Israel wanted American intervention over there to overthrow Saddam Hussein, and they got what they wanted to. And they've been pushing for more strikes and attacks on Iraq throughout the nineties, and they got most of those too, but they couldn't get a big war unless there was a nine to eleven attack. Now, the exact precise details of the aid to the hijackers were they were living around them, watching them, facilitating money transfers to them, facilitating getting them fake IDs. And these five guys, in particular, the Kurtzbergs and Marmari and Elner and Schmuel, they were apprehended on nine to eleven in New Jersey because somebody called the cops on them for a aparently appearing to celebrate the attacks in a parking lot outside of the Doric Towers apartment complex in New Jersey, where they had a view of the towers, and the cops actually came and apprehended them, and it was about a month, I think before they were allowed to go back to Israel, and they appeared on Israeli TV in two thousand and four and they said that our purpose in the United States was to document the event, and they definitely knew about it in advance because they were parked at Doric Towers before the first plane hit the building, and when they were apprehended, they all had plane tickets to leave the country to all different destinations all around the world. And their alleged job was that they were working for a moving company called Urban Moving Systems, but it was really just a front. It was just something for them to give the appearance that they were doing something other than espionage. And their boss, Dominic Suiter, also fled to Israel as soon as the first flights resumed after nine to eleven, just before he could be arrested. So yeah, that's the story of those five guys, and that's probably just the tip of the iceburg.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'll tell you what. I was looking this up because I remember hearing about the dance in Israelis, but I forgot what it was actually about. But this is actually coming from a website called the jc dot com. Kind of interesting those initials, but it's called the Jewish Chronicle, and it says who were the dancing Israelis of nine to eleven? And so just listen to this, like I'm going to read like two paragraphs. It says since since September eleventh, two thousand and one, A title wave of conspiracy theories has surrounded the events of the day that changed the course of American history. The attacks, which saw three thousand New Yorkers lose their lives and countless more injured years later, have been the subject of fear speculation from conspiracy minded people all over the world. While not all conspiracy theories about what happened on nine to eleven are anti Semitic, there's a pervasive strain of anti Semitic thought through some of the most popular So just that alone, it's like, so to say that there were even dancing Israelis on nine to eleven in and of itself is anti semitic. I mean, listen to this bullshit. It makes no fucking sense. You can't call anybody out from over there. It's like, what the fuck are we really talking about here? Just because there were Israeli men, notably, and they were dancing, all of a sudden, you call them dancing Israelis and it's anti Semitic. I'm like, what the ever living fuck? When was the last time like somebody over in India like got made fun of for being a Buddhist ye like it does like you're gonna get called out for that. You're anti India. Get the fuck out of here, dude. Come on, This is where it just gets taken by too far.
Speaker 11: People act like they were driving around in a truck with a picture of a playing crashing into the towers or something.
Speaker 2: Oh wait they were yeah, yeah, crazy, uh Dallas, spitfire, go right ahead, sir, al righty, just real quick.
Speaker 22: This has been cracking me up this whole time because I swear this entire conversation.
Speaker 4: Yes, nine eleven wasn't inside.
Speaker 9: It was a staged event to launch the Iraq war set up in domestic police state dur.
Speaker 5: In the United States.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: I love the drop Spirit Animal doing the fucking macarina over there. What are your thoughts there?
Speaker 6: Oh that's a certified sand banger.
Speaker 2: I actually do. It is quite a banger of a song.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, it's definitely anything like that. It's a bang in the Middle East besides the bombs.
Speaker 2: But no, well, yeah, it's good that you had that opinion of it, because if you spoke negatively of it.
Speaker 9: Anti Semitic Samuel, Oh wow, I heard voices, hammer and nails. I'm not getting crucified. This episode I Love you voice, But no, Assiously, I just don't understand why everybody like always blamed the Jews. I understand, yeah, the the coin clipping and everything shuit whatever. Well, like, why does it seem like everybody hates the Jews when I understand that they killed Jesus and all.
Speaker 6: But like, there is obviously a bigger threat besides the Jews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of a thing that's been played on repeat throughout history. For I would argue probably that's close to a thousand or more like three thousand years. It's a you know, they're a good group to point the finger at and blame for shit. I personally believe that the Gypsies need to get more of a shake. But I'm a weirdo for that.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 6: Did you say Gypsies, I say the descendants of and Ishmael. But that's besides the dude.
Speaker 2: No, all right, So just just to get back over to it, the Kabbala King says, so New York, New York just fucked themselves.
Speaker 4: Now, huh they did.
Speaker 3: They really did, and they're gonna feel that for the next four years, and those dumbasses will probably re elect them.
Speaker 4: It's incredible but watch it happen, and then this is how it works.
Speaker 3: This is that we did a whole episode on the Peristoica Derangement or whatever it was called, basically the long form of how to get Communism into the United States.
Speaker 4: Watch this guy start the ball rolling. Now we're gonna have more and more.
Speaker 3: Even though they're listed as a Democrat, they're going to be openly socialist or communists.
Speaker 4: And this is how it begins. It was only start taking over.
Speaker 2: It was always leading up to this, I think so. Yeah, it was always I mean, the Democratic Party was always a cunt hair away from socialism, you know. And Tony said, I wrote them off long ago. They serve as an example for everyone else not to follow. Talking about New York the free busses, the free busses will be embarrassing to watch. I'm actually interested to see how it does play out, Like just for curiosity.
Speaker 4: Sake, the free busses.
Speaker 3: We literally just had a woman get stabbed to death on a bus and like what was South Carolina or some shit. Yeah, let's go go ahead and like run that back to the tune of New York City and let's see what happens next. That's gonna go so bad, so fast, because if it's free, why won't homeless people just sleep on the buses?
Speaker 2: Well, it's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, well, I mean, we watched California just completely self destruct over the last however many years.
Speaker 2: Let's try that, well, right, and and to pull something from California, Gavin Newsom. You know, I wonder what happens whenever Jija Pang decides to go and take a trip over to New York City. I mean, is mom Donnie going to clean up before he has guests over?
Speaker 4: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, my god, gonna be interesting. I don't know, I'm I'm interested. I don't even like the whole world is going to fucking hell in a handbasket anyway. At this point, I'm just sitting back, and you know, I got my marshmallow roasting by the fire. Basically, Will of the Gods said, hey, y'all, sorry, I can't stay tonight. I have a contractor to be at h at the house early in the morning to do a repair. Okay, all right, Will of the Gods. Unfortunately we can't see you tonight. It was I always like having her. She's awesome.
Speaker 4: No doubt she is. Thank you for joining why you could?
Speaker 2: Uh, Skunky said the MythBusters did the laser to the moon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I remember seeing it on that episode.
Speaker 2: Skunk, he said, Oh Game of Throne set Okay. Tony said, okay, I cannot explain that. I hope we have more probes and stuff going there. I think going to the moon, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all about why it's colder in the moonlight and shit.
Speaker 3: Like I I be honest, dude, it doesn't make sense to me, but it is a real physical fact of it. That being said, I don't believe that if you were to concentrate the light from a plasma beam that it would get colder. Another reason why I don't think that the moon is plasma. But you know, I, like Tony said, I also hope we have more probes going there and more scientific research can be done in this regard because the data that's coming back from China and India at also that shit don't be making sense to me neither.
Speaker 2: I wonder if plasma can be multiple different temperatures though, you know, like surely, I don't know can plasma be I.
Speaker 4: Always saw plasma was extremely hot.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like saying electric I know it's not a one to one comparison, but like electricity.
Speaker 4: Isn't cold you know itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might run at different temperatures, it might act differently, sure, but like electricity can burn stuff, it's not gonna free stuff.
Speaker 4: If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean only reason I say that is is because some scientists are getting behind the idea of plasma being the fourth state of matter. Right where you know, where you know you have water and ice and snow and all that other shit. Then you have and obviously all forms of water can I mean, you can have freezing cold water, you can have fucking stupid hot water. I mean, it doesn't change that. It's water, right, And that's why I wonder about plasma, And so I looked at it.
Speaker 4: Does water go into a plasmatic state?
Speaker 2: Well, I looked it up here. It says yes. Plasma can have multiple temperatures, especially in non thermal or non equilibrium plasmas, where electrons can reach very high temperatures while ions and neutral particles remain at much lower temperatures. This difference in temperature is common in weekly ionized plasmas used in various applications. So it can come in multiple temperatures for sure.
Speaker 4: Does it give a range?
Speaker 3: I'm very curious if like there is a plasma that's below freezing.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was just looking that up. It says most plasma in the universe is what researchers call high temperature plasmas, and these in these high temperature plasmas, temperatures can be more than ten thousand degrees fahrenheit, and all the atoms can be fully ionized. However, low temperature plasmas are different. And then it stops raight there. Let me check. Low temperature plasmas are different.
Speaker 4: Where was it?
Speaker 6: You know how?
Speaker 3: I mean, like high temperatures ten thousand degrees by comparison, even if the plasma is a lower temperature of like.
Speaker 4: A thousand degrees fahrenheit. Yeah, it's lower by comparison. Tort you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you right here. It says low temperature plasmas are different. The atoms are only partially ionized, and they can be incredibly cool even at room temperature. Another unusual type of plasma is high energy density plasma, which scientists create in laboratories to study their unusual property. So, yeah, it can go from room temperature up to over ten thousand degrees, so pretty wide varying degree there.
Speaker 4: That is very interesting.
Speaker 3: And again I don't know if there's even been research done in this regard just yet, but if you were to collect the energy in a magnifying glass or something like that from a plasma, is the concentrate of beam a higher or lower temperature, It would be very interested to see if that research has been out.
Speaker 4: There or not. Well.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean, if you think about it, like it all right, So if we are just hypothetically if the Sun and Moon are some kind of plasma things, right, If that is the case, then it would make sense that the Sun would be hot as fuck if most plasma is hot as fuck, right, And I don't know how hot the sun gets. I'm sure it's over ten thousand degrees.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually a good I don't know how hot the sun is.
Speaker 3: Allegedly we've looked it up before, but I mean it's with all the numbers we've looked up at random times.
Speaker 4: Brother, that just kind of gets lost in the mix.
Speaker 2: All right, So how hot does the sun get? Oh, get the fuck out of here, dude. Ten thousand degrees?
Speaker 4: I thought it'd be way hotter, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says the temperature of the Sun reaches about twenty seven million degrees at its core. But that's that's at its core, while the surface temperature is around ten thousand degrees. Holy wow, are we on something right now?
Speaker 4: Well, we talked about that earlier. The Sun.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's technically it's a star, but also it could be considered plasmatic, So that makes sense that it's the surface of it's about ten thousand degrees.
Speaker 2: Right, But then you got the Moon where it's cooler in the moonlight. Well, I would say room temperature. I mean room temperature is what seventy two, seventy three, seventy four somewhere in there. I mean it's different to everybody, I guess, depending on location. But right by the way, Sam, I can see that your hand is raised. You don't need to raise your physical hand also. But anyway, so the if the moon is around that room temperature kind of stuff, and you're talking about I don't know how far away the moon is. They say it's two hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 4: The moon is not at room temperature.
Speaker 2: Dog, No, no, no, no, I'm saying I'm hypothetically saying, Okay, I don't know what the temperature of the Moon is. I'm sure it's pretty fucking cold. Actually, you know what, let's look that up.
Speaker 3: How the light side of the moon that hits the sun, or the sun hits it is warmer, and then the dark side of the moon is like fucking cold.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. So the temperature of the Moon can vary dramatically, reaching up to two hundred and fifty degrees during the day with the sunlight shining on it, and dropping as low as negative four hundred and ten in permanently shadowed areas at night. So overall temperatures rain from range from about negative two to eight at night to two hundred and fifty degrees on the positive at the equator during the day.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I don't Oh.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean that doesn't cancel out the plasma idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Moon.
Speaker 3: Getting to the negative fahrenheit degrees, that thing that kind of soundly disproves the possibility of it being a plasmoid when plasma at its lowest can go room temperature. Negative two hundred degrees fahrenheit is not room temperature, right.
Speaker 2: But how do we even measure the temperature of the backside of the Moon anyway.
Speaker 4: Ah, And honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe a satellite hits it with infrared or something, it's a thermal reading.
Speaker 4: I don't know that for a fact. I'm thrown out a hypothetical.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, let's just imagine that. Imagine for a second, nobody's ever gone to the Moon, right, and where all we know about the Moon is just from the data that we can collect, even from satellites. Let's just say for a second that satellites can't go beyond lower orbit, right, I mean, that's where they're at anyway, I think, right right, you wouldn't be able to gather the temperature from low Earth orbit from the Moon if it's you know, it was one hundred and thirty thousand miles away or some shit, Right, How would you gather temperature from the opposite side of the Moon if you're only right there at low Earth orbit?
Speaker 3: So, l I was saying, like a heat gun, or at least that's what you used to call it. Basically, it's a thermometer that we would use in industry. You shoot a laser beam at a surface and it gives you a readout of its temperature. Satellites wouldn't be able to go out there to the Moon, yes, but depending on how the Moon is situated to where the satellite is situated, they might be able to get a decent shot at the backside.
Speaker 2: Oh I misspoke. The Moon is on average two hundred and thirty eight eight hundred and fifty five miles away, So am like a heat ray gun shooting to the Moon two hundred and let's just say two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles away. How accurate is that reading going to be?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never had to calibrate one of those devices, but it's basically just it's you're shooting a laser beam, which I mean, like we talked about earlier, they shoot laser beams at the Moon all the time.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they collected the data to say how hot or cold the axe out of the Moon is.
Speaker 2: It's just fascinating to me that you'd even be able to get any kind of reflection from the Moon with a laser if it is two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles away, like that's fucking wild to me.
Speaker 4: That's why I have those reflective pads out there. Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's the case, sure, but think about something like a light, a beam of light that is traveling two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles away. We're not talking about anything super advanced. We're talking about a fucking laser, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it still takes about what ten seconds to go from the laser itself hit the moon and then come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Wild shit, spirit animal your thoughts sir. By the way, I also trying to get on you. I was just saying that I see I see you whenever your hand is raised with the little icon.
Speaker 9: Okay, but earlier episode, you told me to always raised with actual hand, so I do that. Who told you that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember saying that. I have good memory if that's the case, And why isn't everybody raising their hand?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm your favoritely told I don't know, but I have So I have a question.
Speaker 9: But for y'all, boy, I pushed your yall out to the answer, but I do Lucky for y'all, I do fun fact.
Speaker 6: So the question is, do y'all know, guess what the universe as in space?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 9: What they say it smells like? I guarantee y'all will not be able to guess it. Jonathan, you cannot use Google. So what does space smell like?
Speaker 2: Does smell even traverse in the void of space? Yes, but that's the thing.
Speaker 4: So if I guess, I would say laughing gas from the dentist's office.
Speaker 2: No, uh, Nathan, your your your guess, my friend, I'm saying whatever whatever you're about to say is probably bullshit fed to us by NASA, but I would love to hear it.
Speaker 9: I mean, it is Hebrew for Nasha, and the bitch is the litlist tongue. Uh No, they say it's rum and raspberries. So that I thought that was I like space? Yeah, I I I learned that today. I was watching Uh, I was watching a thing on Discovery about Saturday and they do out that fun fact.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure the Russians probably say that it smells like woodca.
Speaker 4: Right, vodka and fucking potatoes.
Speaker 9: What the fuck does the dirty commis know about space? They burned a dog alive trying to get to the fucking thing. Yea, those dirty comedies don't even love animals. Dog, that's how you know they're not people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but no.
Speaker 6: Although a funny thing about space.
Speaker 9: Did you know that on one of Pluto, On Pluto, Uh wait, yeah, on Pluto, it is so cold that the volcanoes actually split out ice. And Mars is the Roman god of war's name, the equivalent the Roman's equivalent of of Aris.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 9: The so Mars had a son named Phobos and another another named Uh. I can't think of it, but it's their names line up. It's Fear and Panic. Well, Mars is about when about a couple hundred years they believe that Mars is actually gonna lose it's uh one of its it's uh moons. But their names is it's Mars. Keep in mind the Mars is the god of war. They named it it's moons after Mars's two suns. Panics about it go way out yonder is about to pretty much get sling yet from the orbit and Uh Fear, Yeah, Uh, Panic is the one that's gonna be yeated out into space, and Fear is the one that's gonna crash into Mars. And so it's as if the the god of war is getting past the PTSD, and I think that is fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: So, according to Space is Fakinggay dot Com, I mean space dot Com, it says, no, you cannot smell in space because it is a near perfect vacuum with no air to carry smells.
Speaker 6: So yes, well, it's the the chemicals that is it at, that is being present. That is what it gives. The raspbay and alms, it smell like it the it's uh.
Speaker 2: And then that's that that smell that you're talking about, it says. However, astronauts report smelling certain odors like burnt metal or gunpowder when they return to their spacecraft after space walks, due to chemical reactions that occur in the airlock. M So that's I don't know, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: I've never heard the rum and raspberries thing. That's that's new information to me.
Speaker 6: Bro dropped up on the thing.
Speaker 9: It was I thought it was really cool and I wanted to share some knowledge. I apologize, smells.
Speaker 2: Like some beaver. Butthole is that what you're saying is that the raspberry.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, brother, is that what we're talking about? It's blue raspberry scented space beaver.
Speaker 6: All it said, was raspberries.
Speaker 9: I was figuring the fucking raspberries that goes wild, like that goes wild on my line, my fence line.
Speaker 2: I thought, not blue raspberry. Okay, there's a there's a little difference there.
Speaker 6: I don't think they got beaver ain't. It's in space.
Speaker 3: I mean, but we don't know that they don't either, just like Rick said, it's everything's in space.
Speaker 2: Morty, I mean, they could just be up there. I mean, I'm sure there is, but they could just be up there, could just be up there clapping beaver cheeks for we. No, I mean, God is Love, said, Compromise Compromised by Terry Reid, Changes changing images of Man Family, of Secrets about the Bush Family, The Devil's Chessboard, about Alan Dulles, Prisoner in Chief, about Sidney Gottlieb, Double Cross by Sam Giancana. What kind of stuff you like? So these are books, I think, Yeah, I've heard of a couple of those. The Prisoner of Chief, for sure. Tony said, I don't think that there's a scientific explanation for moonlight making things colder. Electromagnetic radiation of any kind like moonlight, can only carry positive amounts of energy, not negative I would have I would have to see evidence that moonlight makes things colder.
Speaker 4: I highly recommend that you do this.
Speaker 3: Then, anybody that has these little we called it a heat gun, it's not. Actually there is a heat gun that you use for like, uh, you know, a wiring that you put a sheet over and then you heat gun it to make it shrink up.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: Actually it is a thermometer. It's a little device. I think Hilty makes one.
Speaker 4: I know for sure.
Speaker 2: UH makes one, those same kind of thermometers they were using for COVID.
Speaker 4: But it's not made for humans. It's made for industrial purposes.
Speaker 3: Like let's say you're about to go work on a thing and you don't know if this pipe that you're about to touch is hot or not. Now, in industry, my answer was spit on it, and if your spit sizzles, then don't touch the fucking pipe.
Speaker 4: But apparently that's the incorrect answer. Bite, bite bet.
Speaker 3: They tell you to grab this device, this little heat gun, and you pointed at it, and you pull the trigger.
Speaker 4: You see a little green light. It's a laser beam, and.
Speaker 3: Then there's a readout on the gun to tell you how hot that surface is. So they're they're available to buy. Home Depot carries them, so does Lows. So go get one of these devices and or you don't even have.
Speaker 4: To do that. Put out one of those outdoor thermometers.
Speaker 3: Put one underneath a tree, and then put one in the middle of your yard on a full clear night where is a full moon, and you will see that in the shade is actually warmer than under direct moonlight.
Speaker 2: I mean, which does make sense. I mean, if you if you think about what what the what the ancients used to think about the sun and the moon and one's masculine, one's feminine, right, I mean, they give off their own light and stuff like that, and I don't I don't know, dude, but it's it's pretty fascinating. But I will say that, you know, anytime you got a problem, spitting on it usually solves a lot of them.
Speaker 4: That's what I say. Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm about to go bear hug a pipe to get from point to point, be near a boiler that they say has been off for a couple of hours. But I don't be trusting them. You know, I'm gonna spit on it. I'm gonna see if that shit sizzles. Then okay, somebody liked to me, I've been I've been burned one too many times for you to catch me slipping again.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tony said, electric universe. I believe there is some universal consciousness God everywhere in the universe, and there are mysteries about it beyond our understanding. But I have pretty conventional beliefs about round Earth and a heliocentric solar system.
Speaker 4: Agreed, Agreed, I dig it.
Speaker 2: Skunky said, we use pentagram for the five elements absolutely, Tony said, getting a third term. Talking about Trump getting the third term would require a constitutional amendment two thirds of Congress and three fourths of state legislature, a very high bar. I think it probably wouldn't go that route. Although Trump is a big proponent of doing things the seemingly legal way, I don't think that it would go about it that way because he doesn't need votes anymore.
Speaker 3: Like bro, if a conflict was to break out on US soil, even if it was in the realm of a civil war or whatever, whatever, would be the case for him to declare a national martial law so that he could bypass an election. That would be so bad for everybody, not just because Trump would get you know, stay in office. That would be so bad because for it to get to a level where that was the correct course of action, we are fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean then there's there's also the idea of changing definitions. If you think about it, like they've changed definitions of what of what a terrorist is? You know what I'm saying. So if you can just change definitions and now you're labeling you know, certain people or certain people's actions, certain people's ideology according to your new definition of what terrorism is, I mean I would imagine that's how you would go about it, you know.
Speaker 4: And definition. I didn't realize we had changed terrorism.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. They changed the definition of oh what was it? Like some sort of sickness too, And they've changed definitions all the fucking time. Dude, spirit animal, go ahead.
Speaker 9: So, but the textbook definition of a test is somebody that uses violence as a means to an end to change a political outcome that they favored. Uh, the such as a example the Klan. Awesome, look check out the I r E. They are technically terrorists, even though that I believe Ireland should be for the Irish. Also, you can look at the what was the there was a thing back in it was a family, the Sonni being plan. Technically they could they were sauce terrorists, but so is the thing. But they were there and all of them were killed out, so the legend goes. But like even on the vietcom they they technically were, well we would we consider them tests in a modern looked at them, they were actually just dirty commis. But yeah, terrorists storm they used a pit. They use violence to do their political ends. While I don't want to know what you would call i'd actually if you really woke that out, you could say the ones that are taking pop shots at ICE agents, which that hey, they just shot a couple ICE agents.
Speaker 3: Again, so well, and that's the reason why the cartels are being listed as terrorist organizations because they used to be they were just selling drugs for financial gain, which all right, not a fan.
Speaker 4: Of but cool, cool do you? But now when you see the influx of illegals and.
Speaker 3: How they're using them to sway politics and voting and all of that, that now classifies them as doing actions violent actions to get a certain political narrative, which by definition makes them terrorists.
Speaker 2: Well, and I want to give a couple of examples of words that you know have had their definitions change. And these are whatever words I mean, it doesn't matter, but it just goes to show how words do change over time. So, for example, the word nice used to mean did you know what.
Speaker 4: It used to mean? Like when you say, used to how long ago?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: Circa thirteen hundred, Oh, hell, I ain't no way. Circa thirteen hundred. Nice used to mean ignorant or foolish. Nowadays it means pleasant, kind, or agreeable, like a total flip flop right.
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 2: And another one, how about villain, dude, the term villain changed. This was another one back in the thirteen hundreds. It was thirteen oh three the definition of villain changed. The original meaning of villain meant a farm hand or a peasant. Now today's meaning obviously it's a wick, somebody wicked, or a criminal character.
Speaker 4: I could see how that traversed.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a couple of revolutions where the peasantry overthrew their oppressors. So the ones that are at the top that decide what the language would kind of take that term and put a new meaning behind it to mean evil.
Speaker 4: I could see that it says.
Speaker 2: A villain was originally a simple simply a word for a peasant or a poor farmer in Old French. It's from the Latin villainous, meaning farm hand, and is related to the word villa, which was originally a word for something like a country house or a farm, not necessarily like an elaborate tourist destination like.
Speaker 4: Okay, probably where we get the same village, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's one. The word fizzle changed. This is circa fifteen thirty three. It changed from to break wind quietly so to fart.
Speaker 4: Basically, what we need to bring that back. I'm not farting, I'm fizzling. I'm fizzling out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little silent but deadly. Was a fizzle, right, that's hilarious. And now what fizzle means is to fail weekly or fade out, which kind of the same if you think about.
Speaker 4: It, that's kind of the same saying.
Speaker 2: How about the word cute? Oh this is an interesting one. This dates back here, it does now, I guess, so back to seventeen thirty one. Cute used to mean sharp or clever, which makes sense. Maybe it comes from a cute yeap, that's what it is yeah. So cute is a shortening of the word acute, which can be used to describe a triangle that's less than ninety degrees or a sharp or severe pain. So now it means adorably attractive. How did that happen?
Speaker 4: Interesting? I've got fuck? I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: Another one is egregious. Changed it used to mean distinguished or remarkably good. That's off total flip flop. So you go from distinguished or remarkably good to shockingly bad. It's the exact opposite. And I'm saying all these just to show, like how words have changed over time a lot. Like we all know gay gay used to just mean happy. Now it means that you like sucking dick, You know.
Speaker 4: What I mean? Look at the same way as like saying, oh that's badass. That used to mean something else. These days it means it's cool.
Speaker 2: Right right, And I didn't mean to just diminish it to sucking dick, but you get what I'm trying to say. The term terrific used to mean causing terror or frightful. Now it means excellent or amazing. It's another one, okay, how about the term spinster, So as spencer used.
Speaker 3: To just mean an old lady that lived in the woods by herself, with nowadays called those lesbians.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well it says.
Speaker 2: The original meaning of spinster, this dates back to thirteen eighty, means a woman who spins thread as an occupation, and now it means an older, unmarried woman. Ah interesting, awful And this one is this all? This one always kind of blew my mind? Why would something be bad if it's awful, right, because it's full of awe? Should be like you know, which literally means so awful? Used to mean full of awe or worthy of reverence. Now it means very bad or terrible. How about a clue, which you know what a clue is, but it used to mean a ball of yarn?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, I'm only gonna hit on the good ones now. So the word guy g u y it used to mean a grotesquely, a grotesquely dressed person was a guy, Okay, Now it's just a man. So we're all grotesquely. I mean, hey, we're wearing crocs like it ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean there are people that think that me wearing flannels is fucking absurd, and it's like, well, that's that's just like your opinion.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: The word broadcast, it used to mean to scatter seeds by hand over a wide area. And well, I guess that's pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think that's pretty much the same same too, there, brother.
Speaker 2: Oh shit. How about the term hussy? So hussy that today's meaning is obviously a promiscuous or imputent woman. It used to mean in fourteen seventy my grandmother, Well, if she was live in fourteen seventy, then she would have only been a housewife or a housekeeper.
Speaker 6: Ye, she don't be good at a housewife.
Speaker 2: If you used to if you were a housewife in fourteen seventy, you were called a hussy. That's weird. How that just changed?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry, but how do they go how do they get a housewife from the ward?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: How do you get that to make the ward hussy?
Speaker 4: Like a housey?
Speaker 3: Like stay like we would say like a homie. I could maybe see that, and it's like, oh my stay at home. She's a housewife. She's a house See then later it just kind of gets turned to hussy. And then now you know that's got a whole new meaning behind it. That's hilarious.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, more Heifer's Yeah, because half it means like a unmothered cow that never uh pretty much a cow that never had a half. And then you got the chicks that that is a that don't got no young And it's from my understanding that.
Speaker 2: Was Roco's Modern Life's best friend was Helfer, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 9: Also a funny thing Vacos Modern Life. Oh, it's it's directly tied to Camp Laslo. You actually see all I don't remember what character but from that Wacos, but it makes the appearance of that at the last episode of Camp Lads Know. And that's when you realize that the scout Master Lumpus was actually in post.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever seen an episode of that show, but he was actually.
Speaker 2: But he was like a like a sexophone worker. That was like his job or some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was also do you all remember Whinning Stumpy Stumpy?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That was up.
Speaker 6: I watched it with my dad as a kid.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: I only now did I go back and rewatch it.
Speaker 9: There's a they share a bed and uh in one episode that they're cutting their song and log.
Speaker 6: But it is definitely just straight strap on action is there's.
Speaker 2: A lot of mourning wood in that in that cartoon for some reason.
Speaker 9: Also, if you played Wood by Alison Chains in the morning, do you have morning wood thoughts with spirit animal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely. How about the word naughty, so uh dating back to fourteen hundred, naughty, Well, now it means guilty of misbehavior or lacking in taste or propriety, but it used to mean naught. He used to mean having nothing or poor or needy.
Speaker 4: Having nought, which you mean having nothing.
Speaker 2: So that makes sense, makes sense. A wench, So it's a derogatory term for a woman, but back then it just used to mean a young girl or a servant. Yeah, well that's another one.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: How about the term weird, So this dates back to uh four fifty to eleven fifty, So weird obviously means stranger, unusual, but the original meaning meant fate or destiny, which does make a lot of chance, make a lot of sense, especially for the people that like are into like Viking runs and whatnot. There is a there's a Viking run that is called the Weird Run, but it's spelled w y r D and that's said to be like kind of like a like a joker card of of the of the rune stack.
Speaker 8: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it says the original meaning of weird w y r d. The Old English predecessor to this word is fate or destiny.
Speaker 3: So why do I feel like there's some type of I could be completely off base here. Why do I feel like there is a religion or pantheon or whatever out there from the old days where the fates were called the weirs?
Speaker 4: Am I making that up?
Speaker 2: That sounds familiar, right, mm hmmm, I don't know. The last one we got here is the term matrix, which we know so matrix. Obviously it says a structure or environment in which things are embedded, or a rectangular array of symbols or mathematical expressions arranged in rows and columns. That's today's meeting. But the original meaning is the or the uterus of a mammal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So like in the Bible when it talks about the matrix, they're talking about the embryotic sac that a baby is in before birth.
Speaker 2: I mean my point about saying all these is, you know, if if if we can change are the you know, the definition of words. I'm like, look, if all words are just made up. Why don't just make up a new word rather than changing the definition of one that's already there. It's like it's like turning the Little Mermaid black. It's like, just make a new character. Like it doesn't make sense, you know, No, I get it.
Speaker 4: But I mean it's and we've talked about this too.
Speaker 3: Language changes over time, right like, and we've we've talked about why that happens for and even not just in Dialect, but ancient Rome, ancient Greece, these languages had words that when they were written down in certain times and places, you have to look at the content of that era, because two hundred years after that was written, that same word would be used in a completely different meaning.
Speaker 4: So I mean, it's not like English is the only language that does this well.
Speaker 2: And it's my point is is that you know, you get this even in today's day and age. It doesn't always have to date back because as we just said earlier, like gay up until the eighties meant happy, you know, and and so that's more of a recent thing. So but speaking politically, here, I searched political definitions that have changed meaning. So many political terms have evolved in meaning over time, often reflecting shifts in societal values and ideologies. Examples include tolerance, the word tolerance, which has shifted from a concept of fair acceptance to one that me that may imply all beliefs are equal. So that's very different if you think about it. And and the term identify politics, which originated from specific social movements but has been used in various context that may distort its original intent. So that's what I'm saying, Like, if they can change definitions within policies, within the constitution, even then that could be a backdoor way of allowing Trump to take that third term. I don't know, just a theory.
Speaker 3: It's possible, but he would have to work. You know, it's possible. It's very much a thing that could happen. But he would have to work, like hell over the next three years to change our dialect hard enough to where beyond a reasonable doubt, Congress and the Senate and everybody else and all these states leaders would be able to like, huh, yeah, he is right, that could be taken as that way.
Speaker 4: Again, I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying it would. It will take some doing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be shocked. I wouldn't be shocked to see something, I like, if Trump gets a third term. And what was it that that fucking prophet Kim Clement. I think he said some shit about like a third term.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm not really the biggest fan of old Kim ri Ip, but hey, I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I have been wrong before. Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, hey, it's just a wait and see kind of game. Let's see here, Tony said, Katar and Israel get along about half the time or more. Siria was largely toppled by Katari money. Qatar is more favorable to Gaza and Iran though, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Qatar is Uh.
Speaker 3: They're kind of they want to be the middleman them in the UAE. They want to be the middle man of the world. So they're not claiming necessarily neutrality, but they want to get in with all of the crowds to try to move up themselves politically in the world stage.
Speaker 4: And they have been making some very big moves in the last couple of decades. In that regard.
Speaker 2: It just reminds me of Tony Montana. First you get the power, then you get the respect, you know, kind of one of those money then the power then get the Yeah, yeah, dude, it's been a minute since I watched Scarface. I think we're I think we're due. Let's see Gordon. Good morning. Oh you were in bad service area, Sir, good morning. Babylon said, have y'all heard about the Israeli's popping up in Thailand? Tony said, I've seen a couple of videos of them getting in fights, and then Dallas said, yeah it uh, it kind of looks like what's going on in Canada. Interesting interesting spirit animal. Go ahead, sir, so to answer.
Speaker 9: Jacob's question about the Weirs, So the wars is the first the weird Sisters or w r it's w y r d sisters, which is a reference to the fates in the Germanic en Noorse mythology who controld destiny also known as the mal in Uh the Greek mythology, which is the which they spin the thread and then they.
Speaker 2: Cut the life string. Makes sense, okay, So, which which I thought was.
Speaker 6: Pretty cool and permanent information.
Speaker 4: There we get getting better.
Speaker 2: Now there we go again. You here me. Now you sound like I was about to say, you sound like RFK.
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go. That came through good. Just got to take the lord's name and the.
Speaker 4: Hills and mountains, I guess. But okay, it's a weird thinking.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, it sounds like you're talking through a fucking toilet paper tube. Excuse me, I apologize.
Speaker 4: We have a family audience.
Speaker 2: Jesus Scotch. Yeah, those are sick. Oh wait, Dallas is are mine? Yours?
Speaker 6: I didn't see Dallas. You look like you look like almost like the.
Speaker 9: Not not a Daredevil's glasses form the two thousand and three movie, which is honestly is the best Dared Levil movie ever. But you look like Cyclops, like his visor, which I think is dope. You should be You should be Cyclops for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Dogs me of like Tony Stark's glasses. That's what made me think of.
Speaker 6: Man, Tony Stalk's overrated.
Speaker 2: Whoa you watch your mouth. He sacrificed himself for the good of humanity, sir.
Speaker 8: Wow, all he.
Speaker 9: Really had to do when Stranger threw up one finger, that all that really had to do is just take one stone, or at the very least, he could have grabbed. He could have grabbed people could have left or whatever, grabbed his hand and they could have fucking did a ring like uh Peter and the fucking Guardians did.
Speaker 6: Thanks, somebody has survived one before.
Speaker 9: But it was even foreshadowed when he first made the ark reactor that they said, what you know what you could uh, you could use that the power a thousand lifetimes.
Speaker 6: You said, yeah, or is something with he big for fifteen minutes? And what did he do? Something pretty big for about fifteen fucking minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Peter Quill, I love you three thousand sir, But yeah, Peter Quill definitely fucked everybody hard. They had it. They had it, dude, all.
Speaker 9: He had it. Well, I understand standing on business. Dude killed it, killed his mama. Yeah, go with it, start guns and blazes, and I understand. But he fucked itself because when he killed Ego, he lost all of his Uh yes, he is still part celestial, but he no long has any of the access to the celestial capabilities in mc U.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I had to kill him, though it was a necessity.
Speaker 9: I mean not, I don't deny that you kill the egotistical sum bitch, but he fucked up in multiple ways.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, I think that that whole thing is very occult. I don't know if that if that story of the Guardians of the Galaxy was written by Stanley or not. But that whole thing about like star Lord going to go kill his dad whose name is Ego, almost reminds.
Speaker 9: Me of.
Speaker 2: Like Sodom and Gomore, right right, well and star Lord you know what I mean, Like it's it's all very occult if you really think about it, which I'm not against. I just like the symbolism, but killing but killing the ego, dude, that's something that everybody in every occult ritual talks about doing. So star Lord killed Ego, Like, that's pretty crazy. You got taking up the space as a child, right, so he could be a star child? Well, I mean just lord of the stars even, like just going about it like that, Like, what is it the uh the people in is it Mormonism or Scientology that believes that whenever you die, you become a star both.
Speaker 9: I know for a fact Scientology, when you die they believe you get your own entire planet.
Speaker 3: So yeah, depending on what year you're talking about with the Mormons, they could believe that you become a god.
Speaker 4: Of your own universe, which is pretty tight.
Speaker 9: So I guess onty four thousand is going to go to heaven.
Speaker 4: Oh that's Job's witness.
Speaker 6: I thought that was the Mormons too.
Speaker 4: Maybe I know Jova's witness, believe that I don't know about the Mormons.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna have to talk to white boy. I need no more about the Mountain geees.
Speaker 2: They all like to cross streams. Oh go ahead, can I jump in broo quick?
Speaker 22: So we've had a couple of geests on recently, one with Sam Alby, Smiling Sam Alby, excellent UFC fighter, two time champion, he's doing kind of his own thing now and it was a wonderful, wonderful interview. Then we also had his next opponent at that time, John the Amazing and speaking.
Speaker 8: Of ego, okay, so you you sparked this idea.
Speaker 22: This dude had such a fucking ego on him despite no combat experience outside of sparring with his husband or whatever, that he decided.
Speaker 8: To take on this dude.
Speaker 22: He did a GoFundMe, brought in all this money. They ended up bringing him all the way to California and he got his ass beat handedly right, and it was it was a highlight of everything that you see in Chit talkers. You know, like there's people with that big, inflated fucking ego that just think they're so big and bad and then they they end up with a fucking foot in their mouth and it's not just their own. Yeah, So it was it was so fucking funny to see that happen. And now we're moving into this space where we're having more people that want to challenge these other people.
Speaker 10: So it's a weird thing where.
Speaker 22: It's like my little fucking podcast has gotten into the fight circuit.
Speaker 2: I love that dope shout out to Good Morning Babylon podcast.
Speaker 4: Go and check that out indeed.
Speaker 3: And also, Yo, you're highlighting a very big thing that uh many people that have ever actually trained in any type of MMA or combat sports in general.
Speaker 4: You learn the hard way, Yo, humble yourself or you will get humboldt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you almost have to talk shit in order to get any spotlight on you nowadays.
Speaker 3: And I can understand that to a point, right, But like you said, he had no background in any kind of combat sports.
Speaker 4: He just talked mad shit. And it's like, YO, being cocky.
Speaker 3: And arrogant and like a little bit of Muhammad Ali, you know what, I mean talking that shit, but being able to back it up. That's one thing you coming out of the gate and trying to challenge an actual professional fighter because you just think that you're so bad ass with nothing to back that claim. Oh yeah, man, I'm very glad that he got like folded up like laundry with his body still inside of it.
Speaker 4: That makes me happy.
Speaker 2: And just to give like a wrestling reference here, like they say that if it doesn't matter how good of a wrestler you are, if you suck behind the mic, you're never gonna really make it. And a good point is that is often referred to as one of the best wrestlers to ever live, Like just from a purely like wrestling standpoint, is Dean Malenko. Nobody knows that name right, like unless you're like an old wrestling nerd head like me and Sam. But somebody who was subpar at wrestling. John Cena was never really seen as a good wrestler. I mean he had he had like fucking ten moves that he did every single match. He was never really that amazing at it, but he was good behind the mic, and what he represented was his representation in the ring. Doesn't matter if he's going to give an fu or a five knuckle shuffle every single fucking match because he's John goddamn Sena behind the mic, whereas Dean Malinko can do all these crazy submissions, I mean some of the most like awesome, technical, perfect maneuvers, and it doesn't really get seen because he's just Dean Malinko. He's not good behind the mic. He stutters, he's not good. He doesn't come up with anything. He's not you know, like loud and proud about his skill set and stuff like that. But go ahead, Sam, and he is.
Speaker 9: I if I'm not mistaken, he is awesome. One of the note that's leg Loot, that's Lex Luger. I was getting the mixed up, I thought, though I can't remember which title, but Dina was in the running for the longest time with one of the longest championships. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure what the dude was a beast I might and now want to go watch some of his highlights, thank you, of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, So yeah, dude, I get the ship talking, and honestly, it makes it a lot more fun whenever you're shit talking like it, like you want to know that there's bad blood. You know what I'm saying, what's that?
Speaker 9: The miss an excellent shit talker, oh one of the best, one of the best of all time. Plus his face is just you just want to dick the dude in the face. But all the nice guys outside of the ring down.
Speaker 3: Then there's the Undertaker, who never said a fucking word, but his action spoke louder than words.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Dead thought you were going to trying to roast the dead Man. I'm like Cane's already set him on fire with damn.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, I ain't gonna start roasting the Undertaker fly.
Speaker 6: Not okay good.
Speaker 4: His actions spoke way louder than his words. You know what I'm saying. There's there's ways about doing that well and most.
Speaker 2: And most of the time, like the people who aren't good behind the mic, they'll get a manager, right. So the Undertaker always had Paul Bearer, brock Lessner had Paul Hayman. I think seeing Paunk had Paul ham A bunch of people have Paul Hayman. But and I think who is it now that fucking seth Rawlins has has Paul Hayman on his side.
Speaker 9: The vision has turned on the vision a because which was a way to cover up the fact that he got injured and everything. It was a part of the storyliner because eventually they were going to turn on him. But you can't never trust Paul. He really is the sneaky juke.
Speaker 6: You just can't.
Speaker 2: He's a snake for sure trusting which does make a lot of sense because now he's broun Breakers manager, right and Braun is shipped behind a mic.
Speaker 3: It was the same with a great college, wasn't it. Your boy could barely fucking speak. So we had that marriage that will come up and just stroke his ego and suck his dick on the mic.
Speaker 9: Oh what was his name, Sam, I can't remember, but Austin, that hornswogg going around with a great colleague. Yeah, but the dude has like like he has gigantism. But like that dude, I don't see how he even lived as long as dick because he looked.
Speaker 4: Bro look at the dude.
Speaker 3: He played in the Longest Yard, and they had a bit subtitles on the screen whenever he spoke his three fucking lines in the entire movie, like yo, your boy, he ain't got a mouth for it is Joal don't work too good, but he's a massive human being that could do what needed to be done in the ring.
Speaker 4: So you gotta get this little you know, Persian Carson.
Speaker 2: No, he was just known for being huge. So that's the point. The point is is that you need a mouthpiece if you're ever going to get any kind of far, especially within wrestling, which is just entertainment. But like, I don't want to even say just entertainment because that's fucking crazy shit that they're doing in the ring. But yeah, yeah, I mean they definitely deserve more credit than they get for sure. But for like UFC, I don't know how like I get that. You you know, there are there are some fighters out there that just want to back it up in the ring. Think about this. Floyd Mayweather was nothing until he turned to Floyd money Mayweather, right, kind of like that that kind of sentiment.
Speaker 22: So with that said, in this particular instance, this dude John was just not he was not ready for the ring.
Speaker 8: He did he was a what do you call it?
Speaker 22: Like they call him the TikTok bully because he tries to add caf on TikTok and that's pretty much all he has going.
Speaker 4: Is like a Paul brother Basically, yeah, we draw it.
Speaker 22: We drew a lot of comparisons to him and the Paul Brothers, which, again, like Jonathan was saying, you know, you're not something until your something, So you know, man, who.
Speaker 8: Am I to judge him?
Speaker 22: But at the same time, I see many ass beatings in the future.
Speaker 9: I get it.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Look, you can make it in the UFC without having a mouth beast on you, but you have to be so fucking good that it is undeniable that whoever you're stepping in the ring with is about to have a fight for their life. That is the only way that a person who is a non shit talker is gonna actually make it and get some of these higher end title fights.
Speaker 4: Connor McGregor is.
Speaker 3: An example of somebody who talked that shit but then could back it up. If Connor McGregor would have never started talking that shit, who knows if he would have even gotten to the level he was at because all eyes were on him there. It's a showman ship aspect and athleticism aspect to it. At the same time, I definitely see that, But then you get these dudes like this John guy are talking about where it's like, brother, all right, fine, you got the mouthpiece on you.
Speaker 4: That's excellent. That's excellent.
Speaker 3: When somebody comes to cast that check that your mouth has been running, you better have the fucking bankroll to fund it.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 2: That's like, uh, Nick and Nate Diaz some of the best, love them, you know. But anyway, so let's see, uh Dallas, you said, bring back the starter jackets. It's gonna get.
Speaker 4: Cold, dude.
Speaker 2: Those were those shit. They definitely need to bring them back. And then Sam said, what's a starter jacket? Oh god, you're too young.
Speaker 9: Then I might be young, but I'm still old enough to tell your mom into another mom.
Speaker 2: Wowee, the spirit animal gets it. You got to talk a little shit in order to become relevant, you know.
Speaker 3: Tell you what, fuck the starter jackets. Let's bring back the Carhart Bibbs. Dude, it's about to get cold. That's where the real money's at.
Speaker 2: Car Hard Fox dude.
Speaker 22: Hey, well, whenever, whenever I want to should talk, I let Alex Jones do all the work for me.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 4: These are men with beards with their teeth falling out bombed out of their brain on drugs.
Speaker 8: My uncle, I'm your uncle what.
Speaker 6: He described one of my uncles.
Speaker 2: Right then, nice makes sense. Let's see, I'm trying to get to some of them. I hope nobody has been hearing me test the soundboard. Okay, Spirit animal said, forgot to mention last week the oh about the shooting we saw, we heard you say that. To be alive says, I've been reading more lately. Any book recommendations, I'll read anything, to be honest. God has Love, said, I put recommendations down there. If you like nonfiction like CIA, Drugs, MK, Ultra Social Program, Mafia, et cetera.
Speaker 8: I got you.
Speaker 2: I got nothing on fiction though, except the name except the name of the wind Slash Kingkiller Chronicles. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, King Kill thirty three.
Speaker 4: I also like Tom Clancy throwing that out.
Speaker 2: Currently, I'm reading a book on the the deepicult symbolism of the tarot. So that's what I'm reading right now. Let's see, God his love says The Tavistock books by John Coleman and Daniel Estelyn All Edward Burnet's books CIA and the Cult of Intelligence, The Mind of the Mind, Manipulators, Operation mind control, mass control, engineering, human Consciousness Revolved by Aaron France, and a bunch of books he's naming here, so shout out.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We did talk about Old Berne's on that one episode The Father of Propaganda. His books are pretty interesting page turners.
Speaker 2: Tony said, from Yahweh to Zion as a good book and program to kill and and God is Love said also the Sermon on the Mount by Emmett Fox. Oh, and the Book of five hundred and twenty eight by Leonard Horowitz. And I don't know it, but all right, I imagine five hundred and twenty eight. That's soft veggio frequency hart chakra, gotcha, Skunky said, much love, see you in two weeks. Okay, Skunky was dipping out.
Speaker 4: It's Skunky, let's see here.
Speaker 2: Speed Animal said, are we sure Jews aren't vampires? They don't like crosses, and they have big hats to cover them from the sun. And obviously I love you, Royce. Don't crucify me though I have hidden your hammer and nails.
Speaker 3: Well, Jews are not allowed to ingest even meat that has blood still in it, so if they are, then it's a real good part of the fucking con You know.
Speaker 2: They want that pure human blood. They don't need that bullshit animal blood.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: I wonder if vampires can have animal blood, you know, like, cause wasn't.
Speaker 11: There like.
Speaker 3: Twilight movies they talked about that they were like vegan vampires by killing deers and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually a lot of people talk shit on the Twilight movies.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 2: I love them. My daughter loves them. That's kind of like our fun time we get to spend together. That's like a movie you have. You have those movies that you watch with your kids over and over and over and over again because they like them. Twilight is my daughter's I.
Speaker 3: Tried rewatching the first Twilight movie probably a month ago.
Speaker 4: I couldn't stop laughing. So they're trying so hard to make it like uber ethic.
Speaker 3: Everybody looks like they're on drugs and constipated the entire time. Plus whoever the fuck that actresses it plays Bella, She is such a dog shit actress.
Speaker 2: Christian Stewart, that's the one.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean, like, oh Pattinson, he's a good actor. He just got cast in a really shitty role.
Speaker 4: The story.
Speaker 3: I don't necessarily have a problem with the interpretations in the movies.
Speaker 10: Are are a bit much.
Speaker 4: And also I just don't like how it goes against all other vampire lore. Ever, that's just me.
Speaker 2: I mean, vampires probably aren't real, so you can probably just make up your own definitions of that shit.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I disagree. I think vampires are very real.
Speaker 2: Maybe they are, I don't know. I'm sure Sam, you'd think vampires are real, don't you, Yes, Oh my god?
Speaker 6: But oh funny enough, I can tell you you can.
Speaker 9: There's a direct correlation between Twilight and Fifty Shades A great a direct correlation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of the girls that were reading Twilight in high school, they got crazy over fifty Shades of bullshit.
Speaker 6: No, for sure, I'm not even talking about that. I'm taking the bitch that wrote Fifty Shades Away.
Speaker 9: The entire premise of that started out as a Twilight fan fiction, and to the point that when she finally got published, she actually had to go and scrub from fanfic dot net and uh AO three and uh whatever. She had to go back and scrub every fucking story she ever wrote and everything or because it would have there's a lot of spicy stuff on there that really it wasn't a kosher back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girls they like a different kind of porn, you know, they like that. Yeah, erotica, fucking books and ship which is weird.
Speaker 6: Dog, not gonna lie. Some of it's kind of tight, not gonna lie, but it's weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't get me wrong. I like a good backstory, but that's all. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 6: Some of the books actually okay, but that's besides the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see here. Dallas said, it's eleven eleven on eleven eleven. Damn I missed it. Oh wait, no, it's only eleven right now for me, So I got eleven minutes. I'm in Arizona time, so it's where an hour or a couple hours back, depending on where you're at.
Speaker 6: So be you know them a desert too.
Speaker 4: Now do you have a camel?
Speaker 2: I wished camels are fucking awesome, But actually I live. This is not where I'm living like for the rest of my life. It's just a temporary thing. But it's really just an oasis in the middle of the desert. Like everything around here is fucking desert, nothing dead, everything, But over here, this is where the London Bridge is like you ever heard that song Blondon Bridge is falling down, falling down, Like the London Bridge is here in Lake Havasu City. The guy that like bought all of this land in Arizona and then he named it Lake Havasu City. He wanted to bring over like a tourist spot, and he heard that the Londoners were taking down the bridge, and so he purchased it. I think he bought the bridge for like three million dollars or something like that and then drudged out like pieces of desert to be up to like run a run a river through and in the river here it's they call it a lake. It's more of a river, but it's connected to the Colorado River. But to cross over to the other side of the river you have to go over the London Bridge, which is pretty tight.
Speaker 9: That's pretty cool on funny enough that because you talked about how he dredged up the the sand and all act act, there's actual talks about going down to Africa, like in the Sahara and fucking digging up a big ass hole in like transporting like uh ocean water in it so that the water will vaporate. These AsSalt behind and everything, and we uh terra formed the sands and everything for to make it green again. So if they do that, what they really need to do is send some Catholic police down there, even though I don't like the Catholics, so they can bless it that way.
Speaker 6: They have legitimately blessed the reins in Africa.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a that's a banger of a song. By the way, it's all renditions. Let's see here. Oh, I did want to give a little shout out. If anybody wants to be able to support the show, come over and check out the link down below. It is for Good Feels cannabis seltzer five milligrams of THCHC one milligram of CBD. It will get you feeling right, but not too right, you know what I'm saying, just to take the edge off depending on how many you drink. And if you click on that link below, it'll automatically give you twenty percent off your entire order a bunch of delicious flavors. You can get three, six, nine, twelve, twenty four or whatever you want and it'll give you twenty percent off regardless, and it helps support the show. So we appreciate everybody that's clicked on that link. It's been a few and a lot of good feedback, so shout out to you. So people who are drinking that, what's up.
Speaker 3: So while I was in Philly, I was at this bar and they had it wasn't that brand, but it was a different brand of cannabis c cannabis seltzer bro. It was like thirty dollars for a can at this bar. I'm like, but you're at a bar. Who is gonna spend that much on one can out bar? That's insanity.
Speaker 2: Well, it could be like a status thing. Oh you know, everybody knows this can is thirty bucks. So if I'm walking around it, maybe I'll get some of the boches, you know.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. Meanwhile, you could just smell weed smoked everywhere. I don't know if it's even legal MPa, but you could smell that shit everywhere.
Speaker 4: But like, yeah, I don't know, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I didn't see one person drinking from it. To be fair, everybody in the bar that night was Marines and we were just getting shitty on beer and liquor.
Speaker 4: But like I saw that, I was like, really, this has gotten so mainstream that they're selling it in establishments. Now, that was interesting.
Speaker 2: And just to put it out there, the this CBD Seltzer by Good Feels is not thirty dollars a cant. It's way cheaper than that. Now it is. It's more expensive than like buying alcohol, for sure, but it's a lot cheaper. I think that like a six pack is like twenty six bucks or something like that. But still it's a steal compared to what I've seen, right right.
Speaker 9: But go ahead, Sam, so about the THC celtzers and all I have tried them, just so you know, like the like uh two scoops one float thing, those types of THC Seltzier's. Personally, stay away from the uh the the chocolate ones, like the chocolate floats and anything blood oins, stay away from.
Speaker 6: It tastes exactly like dirty bong water.
Speaker 9: Don't ask me how I know what dirty bong water tastes like, Sam, Anyway, it tastes so nasty from one.
Speaker 6: Pothead connoisseur to another.
Speaker 9: From your spirit adma, do not drink any celtiers as it has blow it blow it, oins in it, or it says it's chocolatedly like the uh. But when it's not chocolate, it does not taste like chocolate.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine chocolate, seltz or anything would taste good in general. That doesn't.
Speaker 6: Crimes against humanity and crimes against the Lord.
Speaker 4: And now you got me curious cause I got one of those little things to make your water sparkling. Yo. If I put you who in that bitch and carbonate you, who would that go harder? Would that be nasty?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 8: Jacob?
Speaker 6: Jacob?
Speaker 9: I love you, but if you do that, we're gonna have to put on the gloves. I will take an ass whopping, but I will fight for the honor of you, who.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to dishonor it. I'm just curious what carbonated you who would be like?
Speaker 4: Would it fuck or not?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Probably probably fuck? You're right in the ass, Probably not in a good one.
Speaker 6: Anythink sparkling is straight dog water?
Speaker 2: That whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 2: You watch your damn mouth. I love sparkling things.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, you know? What's really good sparkling is good feels cannabis, goddamn seltzer. Okay, Sam, all right, I tried it. It's delicious, it sells people like it. So you keep your your carbonated drink problem away from me anyhow.
Speaker 6: That's okay. You still have to stay on the keto, so it's finely. I guess you gotta laim down some Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be called fucking dadbod anymore. All right, I'm losing that dad bod, and hey, people have started to notice. I will say. People are like, oh, wow, you've been losing weight. You look good. Yeah, I feel good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're telling you're not a fat ass anymore.
Speaker 2: In the plight Nobody fat ass. Get fucked out of here, Sam, all right, nobody was saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes it. Jill bart Johnson, I was wearing my.
Speaker 3: Damage and it makes me feel I had a hard time fitting my tucks for the ball. I am going on a diet fucking immediately. I gotta drop twenty pounds like yesterday.
Speaker 9: Dude, as if it makes you feel any better. As soon as I get my last surgery Friday. As soon as I get cleared to go, i am I'm gonna be done with the video games and I'm going to be strictly outside of walking researching. I'm gonna be in the gym. I am gonna get rid of this blubber. I'm gonna get ripped again.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah, I dude definitely recommend that. Anyhow, Look, we're gonna wrap this bad boy up. Uh, Jacob, do you want to give a couple of your sendoffs?
Speaker 3: Sir, Yeah, I don't have any of my my accouter mal to do my exit outros like I usually do. But if you will act to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bully and then go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your accountant and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. Once they confirm what I've been telling you for months and you decide to know what, Yeah, I do want to get some of that silver and goal before it gets too expensive to buy, then you need to go to the link of the description cecsilver dot com.
Speaker 9: UH.
Speaker 3: Also, if you elect to get your UH to experience healing frequencies and sound technology again link in the description below to real Rifetechnology dot com. Our homeboy Matthew Rife, the Great nephew of Royal Raymond Rife, the guy who invented the machines with Nikola Tesla. He has revitalized and retooled the company and these devices.
Speaker 4: Are ready to ship to your door right now. To get your start and to get to your own healing frequency machine to your.
Speaker 3: Door, go to the link of the description below Realrifetechnologies dot com. Use the promo code cult at checkout for ten percent off your order and free shipping to your door. I'm sorry, I'm trying to look at make sure that's still have good service, and make sure I ain't cutting out here.
Speaker 4: He won't even be able to see my knife hands, so I'm not gonna shout it out this time. Another way to.
Speaker 3: Support the show would be to please hit the five stars, hit the shares, the like subscrible subscribes, and the comments. Leave us a post in a review, help us boost these algorithmic matrixes and go to the next level. Everybody, every comment, every like, everything that you do boost the algorithm, whether it's a love a hate thing. So thank you for everybody who does so. Why are you ready to go to metamistics? Give Jonathan the same level over there? With his side projects. Give them all of the love and boost those algorithms over there. Come check out the ca tonight, and if you would like to join us east for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central, go to the link of the description below to our individual patreons and support us.
Speaker 4: Over there, and we thank if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: Also, if you want to join in on the conversation next Tuesday night, go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast over there if you if you sign up over there, we have multiple tiers, but the even the cheapest here, which is five dollars a month. It's not even a week, it's per month. As five dollars, you get access to all the shows days in advance. You'd be able to see all the video content only on Patreon. And probably the best part about Patreon is that it is completely commercial free, y'all I get yeah, yeah, So definitely come and support us over there. We appreciate everybody who's already done so. Spirit Animal, go ahead with your sendoff, sir.
Speaker 9: Okay, so do not just pull aware of you on blessed be the chaos to all those who have served are serving. Thank you for your service and much love from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 4: Wow, much love.
Speaker 2: I love it. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. My name is Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 4: They offered a.
Speaker 3: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 4: Use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 3: That's Cult at Adam and eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult